- Text Size +
“Okay Muffin, I love you, bye!” Kelly said with a smile as she ended the facetime call. She put down her phone and looked over at her friend Rebecca, who had been politely quiet during the call.
“Muffin?” She asked, a smirk on her face.
“Shut up! He loves it!” Kelly laughed.
“I can't believe you're doing the long distance thing with your high school boyfriend, why don't you break up with him?”
“Um, because I love him? Why would I do that?”
“Hello! Because you're going to different universities! His dick is a hundred miles away and you're literally surrounded by better specimens,” Rebecca declared. “I've seen your boyfriend honey, you can do better.”
“Bitch!” Kelly laughed and gave her friend a gentle push. “Hand me that vodka, I need a drink after today.”
“Another long day at work?” Rebecca asked, referring to the fast food job her friend had taken up to pay the rent in her tiny studio apartment.
“Yeah! It's taking every damn dime I make to pay the rent and I'm still dipping into my student loans!” She took a swig. “Sorry you had to pay for the vodka, by the way.”
“No problem.” Rebecca's parents were paying her tuition with money to spare. She got a playful look and eyed Kelly. “You know, there is one way you could pay the rent and have plenty left over. You might not like it though, and your boyfriend definitely wouldn't like it.”
“Try me.” Kelly said, passing the bottle back.
“Well,” Rebecca started “You know those tiny people?”
“The ones who caught the shrinking virus? Yeah, we have a lot of them on campus right? Don't they have their own dorm?”
“They do,” Rebecca answered “But a lot of them want to get out of there. Some of them try to be roommates with regular sized people like you and me, but if you want to make some real money you've got to go one step further.”
Kelly hadn't considered rooming with a tiny. In theory it could work, even her spartan apartment would be like a palace to some of them. She would be worried about stepping on them, though. Still, the idea of not worrying about the rent and not having to work was extremely appealing to her, this job was leeching her grades along with her energy. She heard herself ask. “Yeah? And what's that?”
Rebecca grinned like a predator about to pounce on its prey, on a mission to drive a wedge between Kelly and her long distance relationship “Well some of these tinies come from really rich families, and some of them, guys especially, are paying a shitload of money to live in a girl's pussy.”
Kelly nearly spit out her vodka “What?!” she exclaimed, breaking into nervous laughter. “I can't do that! Can you imagine what Will would say?”
“It's not like it's cheating! These guys are smaller than the average dick, they couldn't fuck you if they wanted to! And besides, you don't have to tell your boyfriend...”
“Rude!” Kelly pushed her friend again.
“Kelly do you really think he isn't checking out every nice ass that walks past him? I see this all the time, sooner or later one of you is going to give in and cheat and it's usually the guy. You might as well have a little fun on the side too!”
Kelly shut down the conversation after that and changed the subject. The girls got good and drunk and eventually Rebecca left. Kelly went to bed and tossed and turned for nearly an hour before sitting up and turning on the light. Her mind was racing. A tiny guy paying to live in her pussy? Why would they want that? What would that feel like? Was it really not cheating? Was Will being faithful? Why was thinking about this getting her so...excited?
Head swimming in alcohol, Kelly picked up her laptop and pulled up her university's buy/sell/rent page and started typing an ad.

ROOMMATE WANTED.
Tiny roommate wanted to share studio apartment. Looking for tiny male to rent “intimate space”. Must be comfortable with “tight spaces” and getting wet. Picture of “accommodations” attached. Send me an email to come by and check things out, looking forward to meeting you!

With that Kelly attached a full body selfie she'd taken for her boyfriend to show off the “accommodations”, and with just the slightest bit of hesitation she clicked “Post”. She closed her laptop and, feeling weirdly relieved, went to sleep.