Unwilling Actors - Commission Story by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher
Summary:

Scarlett has been really down on her luck this whole week... she lost her job and now has to pay to get her car fixed. To get money she turns to something she never thought she'd do. Porn! Size porn more specifically. So with her friends shrunken in her hands, Scarlett is on her way to make it big in the size community.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 8860 Read: 22716 Published: March 31 2020 Updated: May 15 2020

1. Chapter 1 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher

2. Chapter 2 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher

3. Chapter 3 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher

4. Chapter 4 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher

Chapter 1 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher
Scarlett’s keys gave a light jingle as she unlocked her front door and stepped inside. She casually set her keys on a hook by the door before kicking off her sneakers and stepping into her kitchen, her red socks patting softly against the hard floor. She set her purse on one of the chairs by the table before taking a seat herself. Through this all, Scarlett was very careful not to do too much with her left hand, which she kept shut in a light fist.

She was a 19 year old college student who was renting a house with two of her friends to help cut costs. She was thin, attractive, had long brown flowing hair, used to be a cheerleader in high school, and had makeup skills to die for. Right now she wore a white and green sweater with highrise jeans, her feet now only covered in bright orange socks, and to top it off, her nails were done a beautiful shade of red.

Scarlett was not having the best week. Just the other day she lost her job at a frozen yogurt shop she was a shift leader at (apparently they frown upon taking tubs of toppings home without asking). The day after that, some rich asshole in a BMW crashed into the side of her Mercury, leaving her without a car and massive repair costs, and again with no job to pay it off… So things were just peachy.

Scarlett needed to make some money, and fast, or else she’d never be able to pay for her college classes, and might even get kicked out of her house if she couldn’t pay rent. The last thing she wanted was to go crawling back home to mommy and daddy… That’s where these little guys came in.

Scarlett set her left hand on the table in front of her, palm facing upwards. She carefully loosened her grip until her hand became flat, exposing 6 teeny tiny little dots that seemed to move and tumble around in the newly opened space.

Scarlett smiled sweetly at her tiny specks, “you guys doing okay? Sorry if that was a bumpy ride, I didn’t have a good container.”

To shed some light on the situation, these specks each roughly the size of pieces of sand (or more accurately, a quarter millimeter in height), were a collection of people she thought of as her best friends. Now, covered in some light sweat and trembling in her hand, lay the forms of Bob, Dylan, Mariah, Carrie, and her cousin, Katie.

Her money troubles were over! Scarlett heard you could make BANK by making and selling this kind of macro/micro porn online. For some reason a lot of people love that weird shit! All love though, Scarlett doesn’t kink shame. So after buying a shrink ray off the black market for a stupid low price, she suggested all of them just hang out at Mariah’s house, she even lived just next door! Once they were all together she suggested they take a group photo, with her as the picture taker. To be fair, she did take a few great pictures before blasting them with the shrink ray as they were still smiling. Then, after carefully picking out their screaming bodies from the carpet, Scarlett apologized, saying this she loved them, but she just really needed the money. Now, she could have just shrunk them and stole some stuff, that would have been much easier than trying to make it big with porn, but that wasn’t Scarlett. She loved her friends, and didn’t want to hurt them like that, so she just happily walked home, leaving the rest of Mariah’s house untouched.

“I think I might’ve set the ray too high, but… oh you guys are just so cute this small!” Scarlett gushed, seeing her now pint-sized friends huddle together on her hand.

“Scarlett!” her cousin Katie screamed out, “why.. Why did you do this to us!?”

“Oh, yeah, sorry… I should’ve told you guys first,” Scarlett said, feeling a little embarrassed, “Well, I heard you could make some money making these size fetish vids on the internet. And you know I reeeally need the money. I thought you guys would make the cutest actors ever too!”

“You can’t just do this to people! We’re your friends!” Dylan chimed in, yelling as loud as he could.

“No don’t worry! I promise I’ll take good care of you guys! It’s gonna be sooo much fun, and when we’re done, I’ll put you guys back to normal. Just don’t be mad at me,” Scarlett said, that last part in a more pleading voice.

“Here, we’ll even get started now,” Scarlett said, getting her phone out of her pocket with her free hand. She opened up the camera app and made sure to add the right filters for the room, “we gotta make an intro video anyway. Gotta start somewhere.”

Scarlett put on a big smile as she pressed the start button on her phone.

“Hey guyyys, welcome to the channel! I’m Queen Scarlett,” she said in a hip and trendy sounding tone, “and these are the little bugs I’m gonna be playing with in my videos, don’t they look so sweet? Oh I could just eat them up~!”

As she said this last bit, Scarlett got her face closer to her friends, who were now trying to wave to the camera for help. She gave the camera a pouty little duck face before giving a wide smile, showing her rows of impressive pearly white teeth. This definitely meant something… and seeing Scarlett lick her lips in the camera’s reflection sent a shiver down everyone's spines.

“We’re gonna be having lots of fun, so don’t forget to watch and pay for all my new videos, and subscribe to my Patreon! Love ya! Byeee!”

And with that, Scarlett stopped the video.

“Oh my god that was perfect!” she said excitedly, her normal tone returning, “and just one take too! See? I told you guys you’d do great!”

Scarlett smiled, lost in thoughts of fame and dollar bills as her friends continued their cries for her to change them back. She eventually closed her hand again, smothering the tiny group as she stood up. Her socked feet once again softly beat against the floor as she walked away from the table and towards her room to post the video.

“Should probably warn you guys though, these people are into some messed up stuff.”
Chapter 2 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher
Scarlett groaned lightly as she tried setting her phone up correctly. This was so annoying.

It was the day after Scarlett had shrunken her friends and brought them home. She spent the rest of the day on her computer spreading her intro vid around to try and get out there in the size fetish. Videos of actually shrunken people were still pretty new, and hardly even done because of a shortage of “volunteers”, so she quickly had heads turning. She smiled excitedly at the positive comments as her friends sat next to her computer, trapped inside an empty matchbox. Scarlett put them in there for safekeeping, and so she didn’t accidently crush them in her pocket. After some time she just forgot they were even in there, remembering them in the morning and feeding them some crumbs from her morning wholewheat toast. She really wasn’t doing all this out of spite or cruelty, she just needed the money and thought it’d be fun for them all to do this little project.

For the time being, she was trying to set up her phone at a good angle on her floor. This proved to be… very hard, as the phone just didn’t want to stay upright, though she tried fixing this with books and other small things she could find to put it on. She didn’t have a tripod, or even a high end camera. If she could afford one she wouldn’t even need to be doing this. Besides, her ePhone was probably good enough, they’ve literally made actual movies with them! No joke!

Eventually, Scarlett managed to get it just right so her phone wouldn’t collapse, and still get a flattering angle of her feet. She painted her nails a stunning dark red the night before just for this, they looked amazing in her opinion. But, before she could start, she had to get the gang together.

She picked up her matchbox of friends and proceeded to dump them out, very gently of course, on the floor at her feet. Though, at the speck size that they were, even at Scarlett’s most careful it was still a rough tumble onto her hard tile floor. She decided to make her first official video in her bathroom, thinking it’d be much easier to see her friends on that than on her kitchen’s wooden floor where they’d probably just get lost. The white tile made them stick out very nicely considering the wider view she was going after. On the camera they looked like small dark specks, though some human features were still visible, like their hair, general shape, and limbs. Some crumbs rolled out as well, part of their breakfast that they had no hope of finishing in their current size.

Now for a brief rundown of Scarletts cast.

Bob was just your local boy next door. He’d been on the football team back in high school, and had actually dated Scarlett on and off for the past few years he’d known her. They just couldn’t really work it out, but surprisingly managed to stay great friends in their group. He was tall, blond, and definitely a cutie. He really hated his name though, and just how basic it sounded, insisting people call him his nickname, Bobby. But as cruel as it may sound, some parents do name their kids Bob sometimes, it’s just a very common name.

Dylan on the other hand was incredibly chill in almost every situation, though in this one not so much. Never seen not wearing a hoodie of some kind, usually made some pretty dank memes in his spare time. For the time being he was working as a barista at a local coffee shop, mostly to help provide for his caffeine addiction. He had short brown hair that was often slicked down by his hoodies but still curled at the tips.

Mariah was probably Scarlett’s closest friend out of them, they were so much alike and always did everything together. From shopping to doing each other's makeup. Sure they’ve had their fights, but they always came out of it much stronger friends. She was a bit tanner than Scarlett, with her brown hair set in a perm that definitely wasn’t a mistake, don’t even try to tell her it was, she just won’t listen.

Carrie was one of the newer members of the group, joining up only a few months prior. Originally Scarlett had met Carrie at the gym, they got into a long conversation on the treadmills and traded numbers. A week later Scarlett introduced her to the gang, and almost immediately she was like family. She was much more physically active than anyone else though, she liked spending her time at the gym, and she’d like to go rock climbing and even go to the lake at least once a month. I guess you could say Carrie was something of a fisher. Her long dirty blonde hair was usually tied into a ponytail, and she often just wore a tank top over a sports bra. Her and Bobby now go to the gym together quite often, sparking some interest and gossip amongst their friends.

And finally, there was Katie, Scarlett’s short sweet cousin. She was just a few months younger, and freshly out of high school getting ready to attend college next year. Though a more quiet and reserved girl, her and Scarlett practically grew up together. Hanging out with her and the group was really helping Katie finally come out of her shell to more people, though she never forgot who her friends were. Like Katie, her hair was brown and went roughly just past her shoulders. She wore a pair of black glasses and had just the cutest freckles you’d ever see.

They all tumbled with a pained grunt onto the hard floor. They were all exhausted, spending the sleepless night banging against the side of the matchbox, pleading to be let out. When they finally managed to pass out they were abruptly awoken by a flash of light after only four hours of rest. Scarlett had greeted them good morning before sprinkling in some toast crumbs that were stuck to her finger. At their size it was more than enough, but you couldn’t really ask anyone to feel satisfied with eating just bread.

So, already exhausted, and still terrified, they all turned to their now larger than life friend.

“Scarlett!” Mariah cried out, “you gotta change us back, girl! Please!!! This isn’t funny at all!”

Scarlett, from her much higher position, couldn’t even hear her tiny friend, hell, she could hardly see them. She sat her feet straight and looked down at her itty bitty buddies, her toes seeming like mountains to them all.

“Hey guys!” Scarlett said smiling, “you ready for our first shoot?”

She couldn’t hear it, but there was a wave of high pitched squeaking as they all shouted up in protest.

“Awesome!” she continued, assuming the best, “alright so, I looked up some videos, and I think we’ll just start out with something basic. I yell at you guys to start rubbing my toes, you do that for a few minutes, then maybe I crush one of you, and that’s it. Sounds good?”

Nobody liked the sound of this. Did she say she was gonna crush one of them??? Just the thought sent fear running through them all, Dylan fell back onto his ass as he tried to slowly back away, his legs feeling stiff.

Seeing this, Scarlett quickly corrected herself, “oh no no no, don’t worry!”

She reached into her pocket and grabbed the small shrink ray she used to shrink them all just the other day.

“See there’s this button on here, if I push it, it’ll just fix you back up, good as new! Even if you die, if there’s even a little bit of blood or whatever, it’ll just grow you back and everything!”

Suffice to say, her friends weren’t very convinced.

“Here, I’ll show you!” Scarlett said, lifting up her big toe.

Everyone screamed as it sailed over them, the soft underside casting a shadow over them all, before finally landing on Bobby at random.

“Scarlett please stop!! A-AAHHHH!!” Bobby screamed as her toe came down on him.

Though it could have easily covered his entire body and then some, Scarlett’s big toe managed to only land on the right rise of Bobby’s arm and shoulder, the soft ridge of skin soon applying pressure until he could feel his bones snapping and breaking. He screamed, punching the toe with his other hand to get it off.

Almost automatically, Scarlett twisted her toe gently, ripping off Bobby’s entire arm without even thinking about it. Blood began to pool as Scarlett lifted her toe, some blood staining her skin, though her expression hadn’t really changed that much. She knew they’d be fine!

As Bobby twisted and continued screaming, Scarlett pointed the shrink ray at him and pressed the “fix it” button, as she called it. A tiny white stream of light blipped out of the ray gun and hit Bobby. His body felt so strange, but… it was a good feeling. He wasn’t screaming anymore.

Soon, the bleeding stopped, and within seconds, his shoulder and arm was quickly regenerating. The flesh from his body seemed to smoothly stretch and bounce until at last, Bobby’s arm was good as new! His tears even stopped, he felt absolutely no pain, it was like it had never even happened. The only evidence that it had happened, of course, was Bobby’s previous arm, still torn off and bleeding only a few feet away.

“See? So you’re perfectly safe! No need to worry, I wouldn’t let you guys get hurt for reals,” Scarlett said, smiling. “Low, let's get this started.”

Scarlett reached down and hit the play button on her phone.

As she sat back up, Scarlett’s tone seemed to change nearly immediately, getting a more serious voice and expression as she looked back down at her friends.

“Alright little bugs, time to service your Queen.”

Scarlett then bent down and dragged her finger along the tops of her toes, until finally tapping three times on her big toenail.

“I want you all to start rubbing my feet as good as you can. Make me feel like I’m at the spa. And if I feel like any of you are slacking off, I swear it’ll be the last thing you ever do.”

Scarlett sat back up, smiling once again. Her face wasn’t even in frame, so she knew she didn’t have to look all mean and serious, but that’s how most people liked it. She even had to admit, it was kinda fun to be intimidating for once. Her performance wasn’t exactly Oscar-winning, but it was believable enough to her, and especially to her friends.

Now trembling in fear as their previously sweet friend basically now basically threatened to kill them if they didn’t do what she wanted. They knew it was really just for the video she was talking about, but after seeing what she did to Bobby, no one was feeling like this was just some fun video.

They all got to work, practically running up to Scarlett’s monolithic toes and beginning to push and rub as hard as they could. Katie was on the second toe on her right foot, while Bob and Mariah worked on both sides of her big right toe. On the other foot, you had Dylan struggling solo on her big left toe while Carrie was making the skin on her second left toe move as much as she could.

They all worked as hard as they could, though at their size whatever motions they were creating probably weren’t the least bit felt by Scarlett. About five minutes passed by since they began until Scarlett chimed up again, all their muscles already beginning to ache from the heavy lifting and moving.

“And don’t forget to lick them too, slaves. I want to see them clean by the time you’re finished.”

What? She couldn’t be serious…

None of them wanted to take that chance though, and all began to lightly lick Scarlett’s toes, though very hesitantly. Katie began to cry a little, both out of fear and humiliation. She was being forced to lick her favorite cousin's huge toe, and all on camera too…

Though, none grimaced more than Bobby, of course, as he was trying to lick up his own blood from between the ridges of Scarlett’s toeprint.

Another few minutes of this went by, with Scarlett occasionally flexing her toes for a bit of action. Aside from that she just sat in her chair, wondering just how long she should make this last. She was already starting to get bored.

“Alright, I’m done,” Scarlett said in her serious tone once more, now lifting her left toe slightly, “this was a waste of time.”

Dylan was pushed onto his back as Scarlett lifted her toe, its shadow falling over him as he gave a loud scream.

“Clearly you’re not all cut out for serving your Queen.”

“S-Scarlett! D-dude!! C’mon, don’t do this, man!” Dylan yelled as loud as he could, trying to beg her not to do what he thought she was gonna do. It was better than screaming, he thought…

Without another seconds hesitation, Scarlett cruelly brought her toe down on her tiny friend, smothering him at first, until finally twisting her toe once more and making a sick crunching noise the others could only barely hear. They all stopped their rubbing and licking, the girls screaming now as their friend was now killed right before their eyes.

“There, now I hope that’s a good lesson for the rest of you. You better serve your Queen better, or else.”

Scarlett lifted her toe to reveal the bloody stain that was once their good friend Dylan. Mariah fell to her knees and cried, the others could only watch as a drop of blood fell from Scarlett’s toe and onto the white tile beneath her.

Scarlett gave an extra few seconds before reaching down and stopping the footage.

“Guys that was great!!” she said, picking up her phone and going to her camera roll. She wanted to see how it turned out as soon as she could, she was honestly just so excited. Her right foot swung back in her chair more comfortably as she hit play on the video and began to watch. Aside from some background noise, it came out awesome!

Her friends, meanwhile, could only fall back and try and get some distance between themselves and Scarlett. There was no way they’d escape her, but they would feel a little safer if they were further away. But most of all, they wanted to get away from the bloody pile that was Dylan before they all burst into tears.

Scarlett would revive him soon, of course, she wouldn’t just kill a friend like that! She just really really wanted to see how the video came out before she uploaded it to her page store.

“Wow you all did amazing!” she said extremely happily, “you guys actually look like you’re scared!”
Chapter 3 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher
"Almost got it.."

The view shook and wobbled on the computer screen with each uncertain movement. Scarlett was adjusting the camera she had plugged into her computer, trying to get a good angle of her tabletop and upper body, but not far enough that she could still see her tiny friends on the screen. At the moment they were all on the table next to her looming breasts. They weren't as big as Carrie's (at least when she was normal sized), but right now they seemed like huge mountains of flesh, with only Scarlett's white bra to hold them back. She wore nothing else on her upper body but the bra, after all, right now was special.

Scarlett was about to host her first streaming event! And she was so excited! A little nervous. But still excited!

Her first video had done pretty well online, earning her enough to buy an actual camera for this one! She also made a few extra bucks selling a few pictures here and there of her friends between her toes, each screaming and waving with only their upper bodies hanging out. A couple guys even paid her for just pics of her feet only! If more people did that, she might not even have had to shrink her friends! But her size content was still the big seller, so here they were again.

Recently, Scarlett found a new streaming site, Jitter. It was perfect for doing a live-stream event! She could stream to her fans and they could donate all the money they wanted, and even request her to do stuff with her friends they wanted to see. It was a win-win. For everyone except her friends, of course, as they still stand fearful of their friend’s massive bust.

Scarlett’s breasts seemed to jiggle with each movement as she continued to adjust her camera. The resolution on screen was much better than what it was on her phone, the small specks on her table seeming more infocus, with their figures and clothes more evident, showing that these really were shrunken people.

Scarlett smiled as she finally got the right angle she wanted, showing her upper body, head, and a view of the desk in front of her. She settled back in her chair as she began typing away again at her computer, logging into Jitter, setting up the stream, and linking up her donation box directly to her bank card. It took a minute, but it was a super easy process.

Scarlett looked at the que for her first livestream. There were already at least 2 dozen people already waiting for her to premier. It felt good, knowing that she was already rising in popularity, which translated of course to more money!

"Alright, you guys ready?" Scarlett asked, looking down at her chest to the five specks. As usual, she couldn't hear their protesting cries. They've already been scarred enough over the past few days of pictures, why wouldn't this just stop…

"Good!" Scarlett said, interpreting the waving as them giving the go-ahead.

With a few more clicks of the mouse and a hit of the spacebar, the stream was finally underway.

“Hey everyone,” Scarlett said as the statues changed to “LIVE” on her computer, “I’m so happy you all could tune in to my first livestream! Don’t forget to donate for more stuff!”

Already a few comments and donations were being posted into the chat.

$5, Zero6Vi: Really good stuff! Keep it up!

$12, whoisthis123: Loving it, Queen! More please!

Scarlett felt her pride, or rather, ego, growing more and more with every little comment, it was all so sweet of them! And donating their money just made it all the sweeter.

“Thanks guys! I’m so glad you love my stuff! We really have a lot of fun making it,” Scarlett said, looking down at her friends by her breasts.

While she was talking, Bobby and Carrie were waving and jumping around like crazy. They were desperate for someone to see them, maybe they’d call for help or come rescue them. They would beg for anything right now to end this… Scarlett was having fun, but this was literally torture.

Ghostlyfivei: Oh shit are those the tinies!? Could barely even see them down there, LOL!

$6, dldavid: Luckies!!

Though their attention was now drawn to the tiny figures on the table, none of the viewers thought of calling for help or anything like that. Owing to the fact that they, like Scarlett, thought they were also into making the content. Most also just wouldn’t care if they found out otherwise, good porn like this was difficult to come by, so it’d be an acceptable sacrifice for the sake of jerking off. Hell, it might even make it better porn.

Scarlett smiled at her tiny captives, happy to see some of them were so enthusiastic about the stream. She took her right hand off the mouse and brought it towards her two waving friends. She very gently reached down and pinched up one at random, picking up Carrie so just her upper body and arms poked out from the soft skin. She couldn’t help but giggle feeling the formerly stronger woman struggle and squirm, it kinda tickled!

“I’m pretty sure this one is… Mariah? They’re so small I can hardly tell most the time,” Scarlett said, squinting at her friend as she tried moving around frantically. She moved her fingers closer to the camera until the tiny figure was a little more visible.

“Oh it’s Carrie! Hey Carrie! Say hi to everyone!” Scarlett said in a friendly tone, showing off one of her BFFs to her fans.

“Please! Please help us! We don’t want to be here!” Carrie screamed as loud as she good, despite her lungs being pressed slightly between Scarlett’s fingers. “She’s already killed us so many times! Please!!! We’re at-”

Carrie continued to scream for help, listing out Scarlett’s address as loud as she could. What she didn’t know, however, was that while her panicked face was more in focus, her screams still sounded like shrill squeaking. The mic on the camera wasn’t exactly professional grade, just good enough at picking up normal volumes of sound and not sound like garbage.

Shrinkfan182: Wow she’s really committed.

Suddenly, another message popped up on scream that really caught Scarlett’s eye.

X_6sex9_X: I’ll give you $50 to eat her right now.

“Oh?” Scarlett said, intrigued by this offer, “looks like we got a request already! Anyone else wanna see me eat little Carrie over here?”

“W-What!?” Carrie yelled.

15inchbroner: Hell yeah I wanna see that!

Butchlovin: Eat that little snack~

The chat started going crazy over the request. It was definitely a favorite.

“Alright, send the money and I’ll gobble her up!” Scarlett said, very excited at this gain. It wasn’t every day someone gave you a bunch of money just to eat something! Within seconds the $50 was sent by X_6sex9_X, along with a few more bucks from other excited fans who wanted to see it.

“Sorry Carrie,” Scarlett said in a casual tone, bringing her hand closer to her face once again, “you heard ‘em. Down you go.”

Carrie screamed, thrashing around as she saw Scarlett lick her lips and open her jaw. The inside of her mouth was already pooling with saliva, though that might’ve just been for the camera. Her white teeth seemed to gleam in the light.

As Carrie hung over Scarlett’s tongue, she began to close her mouth, very very slowly while making sure the camera caught it all. Her lips closed around her fingers as she still held Carrie, only letting her go very very slowly as she slid her fingers out of her mouth. She was careful to pinch off a little something before bringing her fingers out completely, a small surge of a different flavor immediately coming into her mouth. A bridge of spit dangled between her fingers and lips before finally collapsing and falling to her hand. She reached down near the other and deposited what she’d pinched not to far away from them.

Katie screamed and Dylan nearly threw up as they saw, only a few meters away from them, was Carrie’s severed leg, covered in saliva but still oozing blood. After all, Scarlett had to save something of Carrie if she wanted to regenerate her, she didn’t want to just kill her friend, that’d be mean.

Before doing anything with her tongue, Scarlett leaned in closer to her camera and opened her mouth. It was hard to tell on her tongue, but you could see the tiny form of Carrie laying amongst the taste buds. A small red smear seemed to drag from her right leg, though the blood her leg was losing soon mixed well with Scarlett’s saliva. She kept screaming out in pain as her leg was screaming out in pain, or whatever was left of it. She tried crawling away, a normal response despite being stranded on Scarlett’s tongue with nowhere to go, though she couldn’t get far before Scarlett closed her mouth, quickly and very obviously swishing around the contents of her mouth.

Scarlett gave a slight moan, as if enjoying this “snack” of a friend. She opened up her once again to show her fans. It took her a few seconds, but soon she could point out a small body on the left part of her tongue, completely coated in spit and laying still, whether dead or just passed out was anyone’s guess.

$30, X_6sex9_X: Now bite it and swallow her.

Scarlett was a little taken aback by the newest message. They wanted her to bite her friend?? There was no way she could do that without cutting her friend in half, and imaging Carrie’s guts on her teeth was just… EW!!!

Still… money was money, so she could just give it a try this once. With her tongue still in view, Scarlett scrapped the top of it against her teeth, until she could see Carrie laying on top of her tooth. Most of her body lay on the giant molar, only an arm dangled over one side.

Carrie was nearly gone. Her head was dizzy and light from both the loss of blood and the lack of air in this wet pit. Her eyes only managed to focus for a second to see some weird off-white ceiling above her, slowly coming closer.

On the camera, the viewers got a clear look at the inside of Scarlett’s mouth, with an almost focused view of Carrie on one of her perfect teeth. As they saw her teeth coming closer together, very slowly, they saw the itty bitty woman lift her arm very lazily. Was she gonna try lifting the tooth? She must have been delusional! As her hand made contact, the tooth didn’t slow one bit. Resist as she might, Carrie’s arm was soon bent down against the tooth she lay on. She didn’t have the energy or mentality to scream again as the tooth covered her. Soon the view of her was blocked out to even the viewers as Scarlett pressed her teeth together.

A small crunching noise came from between Scarlett’s teeth, causing more than one viewer to immediately reach orgasm.

Scarlett only gave a quick view of the remains, all red and gooey, with a broken bone here and there and a severed hand caught between her teeth, before quickly swallowing what remained of Carrie. She just couldn’t stand feeling, much less SEEING the disgusting guts and stuff that was in her mouth… She only ate good normal looking food, not guts and stuff…

Although… As she licked around her mouth, there was a certain.. Flavor, that she didn’t find all that bad. It almost tasted like bologna, or something very familiar, she just couldn’t put her finger on it.

Scarlett turned her attention back to the chat. In those last few moments multiple people were writing in all caps just how hot that was. It started to make Scarlett actually feel kinda hot because of it. She liked pleasing these people and accepting their money, but maybe there was something to this too.. At the very least, eating Carrie was kinda fun! And later when she revived her they’d both have a good laugh about it!

Already more requests were flying in. After reading three more ones that were written in painful amounts of detail, Scarlett looked down to her remaining friends.

“Alright, who’s next?”
Chapter 4 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher
Scarlett’s friends laid around inside their little matchbox prison. To them it was like a football field, but they all mostly stayed together near the far right corner opposite the opening.

It had been three months since Scarlett had shrunk them, but they had no way of knowing that. Light was dim inside the box, so knowing whether it was day or night was difficult, the only real way of knowing was to be taken outside for whatever Scarlett had planned for them… Though Scarlett occasionally would open the box slightly to drop some food or drops of water inside. For most of their days they were confined to this small dark box, with nothing to talk about anymore, as even hoping for freedom had gotten tiresome. Hell, the boredom got so much at times that they’d actually want a little attention from Scarlett. They’ve all already died dozens of times, even that started becoming numb. It still hurt like hell though.

Scarlett’s last photo shoot was a day or so ago, making her friends hang from her toe ring for dear life, or struggle to escape her lips as she did a duckface selfie, those were always fan favorites. Since then they all sat in the hours of silence while the matchbox stay close to Scarlett’s computer. The silence meant she was probably forgetting about them. That, or planning something bigger.

Suddenly from outside came the creak of the door being opened. Everyone perked up a little as the footsteps approached the desk. This could have just meant that Scarlett was going to go on her computer for a while and upload more selfies to her isnta, but this time was different. There was someone else with her. They could hear a second set of steps along with the first. What the hell was it? Was Scarlett even there?

“Oh my god.. Guys, what if it’s the police?” Katie said standing up.

As she got up she was knocked to her knees again as the box shook and slid as it was lifted into the air. The ground beneath them was unstable, and they all began to slide along the bottom as they were tilted even further, until finally slamming into the opposite wall.

Bobby, Dylan, Mariah, Carrie, and Katie landed in a pile as the matchbox was lifted higher being tilted back to a more stable position. Quickly they all got back up just as a sliver of light was leaking out of the opening.

The matchbox quickly opened, the top sliding away very easily. No one could see anything as their eyes were stabbed by the blinding light filtering through Scarlett’s windows.

“Well, here they are!” said a happy, familiar sounding voice from above.

“Wow, you really got em good..” said an unfamiliar voice not too far behind.

As their eyes adjust from the dim insides of the matchbox, the small shrunken group could see the all too familiar face of Scarlett looming over them, an excited smile as always plastered on her lips. Behind her loomed a new face, a woman who looked maybe a year older than Scarlett herself, or at least had the aura of someone a little more mature. She must have been a good few inches shorter than Scarlett, though that was still huge compared to everyone else in the room. Her hair was blonde and short, ending in slight waves about midway down her neck. She wore black eyeliner that made her eyes seem more prominent, her clothes all seemed just as black, with a band shirt, skinny jeans, and black boots. She definitely had the whole goth rocker chick thing going for her.

“Morning guys!” Scarlett said as she saw everyone shielding their eyes less and less, “I want you all to say hi to a new friend that’s gonna help us with this next shoot! Her name is Sandy, and she’s actually the one who sold me the shrink ray!”

“Uh, yeah,” Sandy said, feeling a little awkward, “just… don’t say my name in the video, okay? And you know people don’t usually ask their dealers to do stuff like this, right?”

Sandy was indeed a dealer. But she didn’t just sell unlicensed shrinking technology, she also sold normal stuff, like weed, painkillers, and other assortments of mind altering drugs. She only lived by the strict rule of never sell to kids… unless they pay double. Other than that, she was a pretty chill girl. She attended the same college as Scarlett but never talked to her until the day Scarlett came and asked about buying a shrink ray like the ones online. It was strange, but business was business, and Sandy had just gotten a couple from a friend overseas where they were more legal. They didn’t really talk again until yesterday when Scarlett invited Sandy over to help her with something. Of course she was cautious, but Scarlett didn’t really seem like the bad type. And by that I mean she seemed too nice and dense to even think of anything bad to do.

Usually Sandy didn’t get to see what people did with the stuff she sold them, but this proved very interesting.

“They’re all so… tiny,” Sandy said looking at the tiny specks of people inside the matchbox. It felt so strange seeing people at that size.

“Yeah, I wasn’t really sure how to set that part on the ray when I did it so…” Scarlett said, trailing off her sentence before changing the topic, “but hey, you wanna hold them?”

“Huh?” Sandy asked, confused. Why the hell would she wanna touch them? It sounded so… weird.

But before Sandy could protest further, Scarlett grabbed her hand and quickly dumped all of her friends into her open palm. They were all shaken pretty badly before slamming down, some face-first, onto the soft and warm patch of skin below.

Sandy cringed at the feeling of tiny bodies landing on her hand. As they got up she could only feel the slight tickle, like ants crawling on her. She took a deep breath.

They’re just people, they’re just people.

She fought the urge to just move her hand and let them fall off onto the floor. After a moment she seemed to calm down as she just concentrated on the shape of their bodies. They weren’t ugly, creepy, disgusting looking bugs. They were actual people Scarlett had shrunk down to the size of sand. Nothing to freak out about. And hey, she thought she recognized one of them too, looked like the barista dude that usually got her coffee.

“Hooo…” Sandy sighed, getting more comfortable with the people in her hand, “okay, well uh… hi I guess? I’m Sandy.”

Sandy looked back over to Scarlett, not even caring if the little people answered, “what did you say we were gonna do with them?”

“Anything really,” Scarlett said, happy to see her new friend getting along with her group of friends, “just something sexy for the camera. I usually have them worship me and clean something, maybe end with a crush or eating one of them, that always drives the internet guys crazy.”

She talked so casually about ending her friends' lives like that. Sandy knew the ray could just bring them right back, but still, it felt kinda messed up. At least she didn’t know them really.

“Worship?” Sandy asked, looking down at the people she held in her hand. Some of them had started waving their arms at her, and screaming something too quiet for her to understand. Obviously she could tell they were screaming for help, but what could she do? She didn’t have a shrink ray on her, and it really wasn’t any of her business to take Scarlett’s stuff. Besides, it sounded kinda fun.

“Alright,” Sandy said, now smiling as she stared down at the still screaming group, “guess I could let you guys worship me a little for the camera. But you should know, I’m kind of a bitch.”

She finished her sentence with a little air kiss. It was mostly for the whole group, but she did have her eye on a cute blond hunk she could just barely make out. The girls weren’t too bad looking either. This was gonna be fun.

___

“Alright! Ready when you are,” Scarlett said, excitedly setting up her HD camera on the tripod in front of her coffee table. She got it a week or two ago with all the donations she’d been getting from her fans, and she was happy to get some new equipment finally! She really felt like a professional.

Sandy was sitting comfortably on Scarlett’s leather couch. She’d taken off her boots and socks and now had her feet resting on the edge of the coffee table, her soles pressed up against the side with the ball of her foot sticking out over the rim, her toes painted a nice deep black like the rest of her outfit.

About an inch or so away from her toes, five tiny specks stood in awe and slight terror at the massive mounds of flesh before them. They’d seen this same sight dozens of times in the past months, but it just never seemed to settle with them the amazing size difference there was now… And, being someone else, they weren’t sure what to expect. Even from just a little ways away they could feel the heat radiating off of Sandy’s massive feet, the air around them was thick, muggy and stale. It wasn’t really a smell you wanted to breathe in for too long, but at least it smelled like she washed regularly. The bottom of her feet seemed dirty, however. The skin was littered here and there with tiny specks of dirt or a crumb, a piece of hair clung to her left sole, and some lint was caught between her right pinkie toe and the one next to it. At normal size they’d look pretty clean, but when the floor crumbs are as big as your upper body, you start noticing them a lot more.

“I’m ready,” Sandy said, giving her toes a little wiggle, “just hope you little bugs are ready to start worshipping.”

They were never ready. Even the dozens of times they’ve done this for Scarlett they never got used to it either. Each time they somehow felt like less and less, shredding away a bit of dignity they didn’t know they had left, and only fueling their fear and despair. At least when they were rubbing or worshipping they weren’t getting crushed or eaten. That alone made it infinitely more tolerable to obey. Slowly they were beginning to be conditioned to actually enjoy these small respites from the pain. But that was with someone they knew, their friend. Doing the same for this random girl none of them knew just felt like a new low.

“Well?” Sandy said, already getting annoyed at the inactivity at her soles, “get started!”

As she barked the order she lifted her right sole and slammed it back against the table. A minor shockwave was sent through the wood, shaking for just a second but feeling like a level 6 earthquake to those standing on it. They were knocked back onto their collective asses before very quickly trying to scurry over to her feet, most of them on their hands and knees.

As they reached the ball of Sandy’s massive feet the heat only grew and the air only heavier. As they placed their hands on her feet they could feel just how hot and moist her feet were, their palms nearly sliding across the textured skin; it was obvious those boots didn’t breathe at all.

As they all began rubbing Sandy’s feet, Scarlett made sure the view was good behind the camera. When that was finished, she walked over to the couch and sat down next to Sandy. She propped her feet up next to Sandy’s. Her’s were a bit bigger than Sandy’s, being slightly taller and all, but she did her best to make them seem level.

“Don’t forget your Queen too, little ants,” Scarlett said, acting with a devious smile. Almost immediately, all of them began making their way hurriedly to Scarlett’s soles. It felt better sticking with the devil they knew.

“Hey!” Sandy yelled, seeing the tiny specks begin leaving her sole, “get back here you little cunts! I want at least three of you to stay with me and start kissing my feet, starting with you, blondy.”

Bobby flushed slightly, feeling both flattered and threatened at the giant girl seeming to favor him. He quickly made his way back over to Sandy’s sole and once again began pushing up against the skin, trying to knead the wall of flesh the best he could. The ball of Sandy’s foot pressed easily against what little strength he had left. Mariah and Dylan quickly moved to help him with Sandy’s other foot.

“Hey, um, just so you know,” Scarlett whispered, “I know a lot of teens watch porn like this too, so I try to keep it down on the swearing. Could you maybe.. Do that too? Sorry.”

Sandy rolled her eyes at the obviously pained question. No shit there were teens looking at porn. They weren’t supposed to, but everyone knew they did. She gave no sign of reply, which was at least better than an outright dismissal.

The rubbing and kissing of both these lovely ladies’ feet continued for a good few minutes, both of them hardly feeling anything against their soles but still enjoying the pampering all the same. Sandy even began curling and uncurling her toes repeatedly for the camera, and to scare the hot blond dude. Her massive toes would go down and hang over him and the others for a moment before rising back up. It was fun imagining their flinching reactions as they tried desperately not to stop rubbing.

Mmm… But was this enough?

Getting her feet rubbed by microbes was nice, for like ten minutes, but then it got a little boring. She’d settled and found it slowly becoming routine, and not even one she could scrutinize. Eagerly, to break the routine and cause a little chaos, Sandy leaned her left sole forward, ever so slightly until..

Kkkksssshhhht

“Oops.. was that blondy?” Sandy said, feeling the tiny crunch under her sole and realizing she may have gone too far. She lifted her left foot to her resting knee, and instantly noticed a single tiny stain of blood and gunk smeared onto her sole.

“Ew.. fucking gross.. Oh well,” Sandy said sourly, putting her left foot down to the floor and scraping off what red bits she could onto the carpet.

“Hey! Can you please not crush my friends like that? We’re not even at that part in the video,” Scarlett said, sounding very defensive.

“What’s the big deal?” Sandy asked, confused, “you can just bring him back later, right?”

“Well.. yeah! But it’s just mean! And they’ve been working really hard to help me with my videos.”

“Mean?” Sandy asked, confused and surprised. This was coming from the same girl who’s making her friends and cousin lick her feet, and it’s not looking like they want to. “You mean like this?”

And with that Sandy rolled her other foot forward, this time a tiny scream was barely audible before two more crunches were felt. She couldn’t help but smile a bit, thinking on how easy that was, and just how much it’d piss off Scarlet.

“Okay!” Scarlett said, sounding very offended, “can you please leave? I don’t think this is a fun idea anymore and you’re being mean to my friends.”

“Hmmph, fine,” Sandy said, standing up from the couch and leaving three little stains on the coffee table. She walked out onto the hard wood of the kitchen floor before turning back to yell.

“I hope the cops are fine with what you’re doing with your little ‘friends’.”

“You wouldn’t,” Scarlett said back.

She didn’t feel like anything she was doing was wrong, but in her state it was still a crime to shrink other people, and if she was sent to jail then how would she keep making videos?

“Try me, bitch,” Sandy said as she walked towards the table to grab her purse and shoes.

Sandy got only half way to the table before a surge of energy seemed to shoot up her spine. She felt numb for a moment as everything around her seemed to blur and distort.

Wh-what……...the…...h-hell……… her mind struggled to even think.

When the sensation was over, Sandy collapsed to the ground, falling on her hands and knees as she tried to catch her breath. For some reason she felt like she just ran a mile in two minutes. What the hell was-

BOOM

Sandy’s blood froze. What the hell was that?

BOOM

Sandy glanced up and around her. There was almost nothing but hardwood floor, the graining now seeming magnified beneath her. In the distance there were only high wooden columns, and two gigantic black shapes that looked so familiar.

BOOM

Did that bitch really…

BOOM

Finally, Sandy resisted the urge to just run and turned around. Before her was the one thing she didn’t want to see. A massive wall of flesh took up most of her view, extending up as high as an office building. The wall was textured, but seemed soft enough as the owner seemed to shift her weight, rising and lowering slightly.

Sandy tried to not scream as her gaze drifted upward, and she soon made eye contact with a now larger-than-life Scarlett.

She didn’t look happy.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9125