- Text Size +
Scarlett’s keys gave a light jingle as she unlocked her front door and stepped inside. She casually set her keys on a hook by the door before kicking off her sneakers and stepping into her kitchen, her red socks patting softly against the hard floor. She set her purse on one of the chairs by the table before taking a seat herself. Through this all, Scarlett was very careful not to do too much with her left hand, which she kept shut in a light fist.

She was a 19 year old college student who was renting a house with two of her friends to help cut costs. She was thin, attractive, had long brown flowing hair, used to be a cheerleader in high school, and had makeup skills to die for. Right now she wore a white and green sweater with highrise jeans, her feet now only covered in bright orange socks, and to top it off, her nails were done a beautiful shade of red.

Scarlett was not having the best week. Just the other day she lost her job at a frozen yogurt shop she was a shift leader at (apparently they frown upon taking tubs of toppings home without asking). The day after that, some rich asshole in a BMW crashed into the side of her Mercury, leaving her without a car and massive repair costs, and again with no job to pay it off… So things were just peachy.

Scarlett needed to make some money, and fast, or else she’d never be able to pay for her college classes, and might even get kicked out of her house if she couldn’t pay rent. The last thing she wanted was to go crawling back home to mommy and daddy… That’s where these little guys came in.

Scarlett set her left hand on the table in front of her, palm facing upwards. She carefully loosened her grip until her hand became flat, exposing 6 teeny tiny little dots that seemed to move and tumble around in the newly opened space.

Scarlett smiled sweetly at her tiny specks, “you guys doing okay? Sorry if that was a bumpy ride, I didn’t have a good container.”

To shed some light on the situation, these specks each roughly the size of pieces of sand (or more accurately, a quarter millimeter in height), were a collection of people she thought of as her best friends. Now, covered in some light sweat and trembling in her hand, lay the forms of Bob, Dylan, Mariah, Carrie, and her cousin, Katie.

Her money troubles were over! Scarlett heard you could make BANK by making and selling this kind of macro/micro porn online. For some reason a lot of people love that weird shit! All love though, Scarlett doesn’t kink shame. So after buying a shrink ray off the black market for a stupid low price, she suggested all of them just hang out at Mariah’s house, she even lived just next door! Once they were all together she suggested they take a group photo, with her as the picture taker. To be fair, she did take a few great pictures before blasting them with the shrink ray as they were still smiling. Then, after carefully picking out their screaming bodies from the carpet, Scarlett apologized, saying this she loved them, but she just really needed the money. Now, she could have just shrunk them and stole some stuff, that would have been much easier than trying to make it big with porn, but that wasn’t Scarlett. She loved her friends, and didn’t want to hurt them like that, so she just happily walked home, leaving the rest of Mariah’s house untouched.

“I think I might’ve set the ray too high, but… oh you guys are just so cute this small!” Scarlett gushed, seeing her now pint-sized friends huddle together on her hand.

“Scarlett!” her cousin Katie screamed out, “why.. Why did you do this to us!?”

“Oh, yeah, sorry… I should’ve told you guys first,” Scarlett said, feeling a little embarrassed, “Well, I heard you could make some money making these size fetish vids on the internet. And you know I reeeally need the money. I thought you guys would make the cutest actors ever too!”

“You can’t just do this to people! We’re your friends!” Dylan chimed in, yelling as loud as he could.

“No don’t worry! I promise I’ll take good care of you guys! It’s gonna be sooo much fun, and when we’re done, I’ll put you guys back to normal. Just don’t be mad at me,” Scarlett said, that last part in a more pleading voice.

“Here, we’ll even get started now,” Scarlett said, getting her phone out of her pocket with her free hand. She opened up the camera app and made sure to add the right filters for the room, “we gotta make an intro video anyway. Gotta start somewhere.”

Scarlett put on a big smile as she pressed the start button on her phone.

“Hey guyyys, welcome to the channel! I’m Queen Scarlett,” she said in a hip and trendy sounding tone, “and these are the little bugs I’m gonna be playing with in my videos, don’t they look so sweet? Oh I could just eat them up~!”

As she said this last bit, Scarlett got her face closer to her friends, who were now trying to wave to the camera for help. She gave the camera a pouty little duck face before giving a wide smile, showing her rows of impressive pearly white teeth. This definitely meant something… and seeing Scarlett lick her lips in the camera’s reflection sent a shiver down everyone's spines.

“We’re gonna be having lots of fun, so don’t forget to watch and pay for all my new videos, and subscribe to my Patreon! Love ya! Byeee!”

And with that, Scarlett stopped the video.

“Oh my god that was perfect!” she said excitedly, her normal tone returning, “and just one take too! See? I told you guys you’d do great!”

Scarlett smiled, lost in thoughts of fame and dollar bills as her friends continued their cries for her to change them back. She eventually closed her hand again, smothering the tiny group as she stood up. Her socked feet once again softly beat against the floor as she walked away from the table and towards her room to post the video.

“Should probably warn you guys though, these people are into some messed up stuff.”