The Escort by Thalassophobia
Summary:

Two elven mercenaries get an escorting job from a rather unlikely client.


Categories: Adventure, Fantasy, Feet, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 5201 Read: 8445 Published: April 09 2020 Updated: May 19 2020

1. Prologue by Thalassophobia

2. Chapter 1 by Thalassophobia

Prologue by Thalassophobia
Author's Notes:

This is my second story here, this one is gonna be longer with many themes explored, no giantess stuff in this chapter, but lots of it in the upcoming chapters! As always, constructive critcism is welcome :D

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Edith stood there, in the middle of a crossroad, being the prey of a horrible monster that she could never escape from- Anxiety. The trek from her former home, the imperial capital to this small elven village while trying to avoid imperial soldiers took a toll on her. Her feet were aching, her` breath was heavy, and her mind was drowned in a sea of unnerving thoughts. However, her mind eased when she finally caught a glimpse her destination, the dancing fairy inn.


However, she couldn’t go in, she stood as still as a boulder as her heart raced, she had never been into a place like this, so far from home, and alone. What kind of people are there, and are they gonna help her, or just ignore her pleads? The distant rumblings of thunder made her look up, the sky was shrouded by sea of grey clouds. With the corner of her eye, she saw a pair of imperial soldiers march across the brick-made street, she held her jittery hands together and took a deep breath, she had to move now. The young elf moved her hood to cover her blonde hair and walked towards the inn.
As soon as she stepped into the inn, it was like she entered an entirely different realm. Her senses were overwhelmed with loud patron noises, the virulent smells, and the relatively darker atmosphere. People were yelling, laughing, and singing. So many of them came in and out of her view. She kept looking left and right, not sure where to go or who to talk to. Her legs trembled as she leaned on a wall, she wanted to yell as loud as her throat could allow her.


“Can I help you?”


Edith nearly jumped when she heard that voice, she turned to her left and saw an elven waitress carrying empty beer glasses. She looked at her with a concerned look.

"I.. uh..I'm.." Muttered Edith, she looked down then left and right , her hands clutched, tried to avoid eye contact as much as possible.


"What's a little girl like you doing her?" She said as she leaned closer to Edith.

 

"I... uh... I'm-I'm looking for someone... Her name is Abigail ." Said the elven girl.


“Oh, that mage woman.” She straightened her body and pointed to her left using the empty beer glasses “She is right there, the red haired elf sitting next to that green lady.”

Edith looked across the busy room, she saw a red haired elf, wearing a white robe, sitting on a round table across from another elf who had a green colored skin with dark green hair tied with a ponytail. They were busy talking to each other, while exchanging rather animated hand gestures, she couldn't hear them with all the noise the patrons were making around her.

"Th-thanks" Said Edith as she waddled away from the waitress. She walked in between walking patrons and until she was close enough to the elven pair that she could hear what they were saying.

"I'm telling you, Abbi, I'm not gonna wear some dress and look like some sort of doll just because a friend of yours made it." Said the green skinned elf as she took a sip of her beer.


"But I wanna see you in a dress Vesna! you'd look magnificent!" Said Abigail .
"I hate dresses. I can't move in them the way I want to!" Said Vesna as she slammed her beer glass on the table.


"You act like you're gonna start climbing trees and fend off bandits wearing it!" She chuckled.


"I'm much more comfortable wearing my trousers and vest, dresses are annoying."  She said as she grabbed her vest, it showed her shoulders and muscular arms.
"I don't see it that way, I th-"


At that moment, both of them were staring right at Edith, she had just realized that she stood there near their table and hadn't said a word.


"Yes?" Said Vesna, as she grimaced at her.


"Hi...uh... I'm looking for Abigail , also known as the mage of Damira.”
“That’s me, how do you know of me?” Said Abigail.


“P-please, I need your help, i-imperial soldiers are coming after me, and I need to get out of here before they get to me...I-I-I don’t know what to do I-”


“There, there.” Abigail clasped the little girl's hands “Come sit, don’t be afraid.”  she said as she made space for her.


Edith stood there for a handful of seconds before she sat near Abigail , despite being a complete stranger, she felt some ease, the young elf felt a friendly aura coming from Abigail , a first since she left her home.


“What’s your name?” Asked Abigail .


“E-Edith…”


“A wonderful name,” Abigail  leaned closer to her “How did you know of me, Edith?”


“I-I came to you because master Mohan told me about you.” She answered.


“Mohan…” She frowned.


“A friend of yours?” Said Vesna as she crossed her arms.


“We studied together, we were both at the order of mages before I left.”  she turned to seight back to edith “Are you one of his students?”


Edith nodded “Yes, he said you were the only one I can trust, you can help me get out here.”


“Out of here, what do you mean?” Said Vesna.


Edith pouted and then looked down “Master betrayed the empire, the order wanted him to do a ritual that required scarfices, he refused, a-all of his students turned on him, all except for me. We tried to run, but the imperials got to him…”


“No…” gasped Abigail .


“He said that I should take a ship to Salamore, it’s a free city state and imperials can’t get to us there… He got himself arrested just so I could escape.” She turned her head back up only to reveal tears trickling down her cheeks. “I feel lost and I don’t know what to do!”


“Abbi, your naivety just astounds me, you don’t even know if what she is saying is true and you’re already shedding tears with her?” Said Vesna.


“Vesna please, can’t you see that she is in distress?”


“Yeah, and I’ve seen so many fake tears before. This could easily be a trap.” Said Vesna.


“I’m telling the truth! Let me show you.” Edith reached for her pocket and let out a round, golden badge. It shone brightly under the light of the candles of the chandelier that was near them.


Abigail  took the trinket and examined the small scribbles on it, her eyes widened and mouth agape.


“It’s his badge…” she said.


“He gave it to me so I showed it to you, he trusted you because he said that you were one of the most talented mages he had ever known,” Edith held Abigail ’s hand “Please, I don’t wanna be captured by the imperials. I might die!”


“I’m not gonna leave you here little one. I’m gonna help you escape.” She said as she wrapped her arms around the young elf.


“Abbi, we can’t help every random stranger running from the empire” Said Vesna. “ We don’t know if-”


“Fine, I can do it by myself.” Said Abigail .


Vesna glared at her friend “Abbi you don’t have to-”


“Don’t you remember when the imperials captured you, Vesna?” She interrupted. “You hate the empire more than anyone I know, shouldn’t feel for this little girl’s pain?”


Edith saw the green skinned elf give her a sharp stare with her amber eye. She grabbed her beer glass and guzzled down her beer, her throat bobbing with each swallow. She placed the glass with a loud thud and let out a long sigh.


“Alright, kid. You have my service.” Vesna stood up and Edith got a better look at Vesna’s body. She wore leather pants and a midriff baring vest that show off her perfectly toned abs. She also had a belt with many sheaths attached.


The elven teen felt a hand land on her shoulder, she saw Abigail  smile at her.


“We’re gonna take you Marsik, it’s a port city not too from here, you can take a ship to Salamore there, Shall we go?” She ask.


Edith nodded.


When they got out of the tavern, it was raining, with thunder being heard in the distance. Edith saw a pair of imperial soldiers that were questioning an old man. She felt a hand press on her arm and heard Abigail  whisper to her.


“Don’t worry, we won’t let them get to you.” she said.


They slowly walked away into the road that led to the forest, Edith’s anxiety won’t go away, she didn’t have any idea what awaited her when she leaves this village.

Chapter 1 by Thalassophobia
Author's Notes:

I'm sorry it took me this long to release a new chapter, I had fallen ill and the current pandemic made my life more hectic that it usually is, anyhow, I hope you enjoy this new chapter which has some sweet giantess action!

The young elf nervously trotted through the lush forest with her new companions. She was glad that she wasn’t alone anymore, yet she was still unnerved, anxiety hasn’t left her ever since she stepped outside the capital. Vesna looked physically powerful, her body muscular, yet it retained it’s elegance, she looked like a force to be reckoned with. Next to her was Abigail, she tied her red hair into a ponytail since they left the village, which contrasted with her white robe. She had conjured in her right hand and been using it as a torch. 

The trio had avoided the main roads that cut through the forest and went deep in between the army of trees. At first glance, the forest seemed innocuous. All that surrounded her was moss covered trees, fuzzy bushes, rocks, dead leaves, and the occasional muddy puddle. Back at the order she heard stories of monsters ravaging through all the forests throughout the empire. Slime creatures that hide at the bottom of holes and digest unsuspecting victims, giant bugs that would suck all of your blood leave you as a husk, and lizards with armour piercing tails. 

Edith leaned on a trunk, her body felt heavy, like a horse who was dragging a heavy carriage behind them. As she wheezed, Abigail came closer and placed her hand on the blonde elf’s shoulder.

“You don’t look so well, Edith. What’s wrong?” Asked Abigail

“I’m-I’m fine...” Edith walked for two steps, before losing her balance and falling on her side. However, Abigail grabbed her hands before she could hit the ground.

 

“You’re not fine, Edith, tell me what’s wrong?” She said as she helped Edith stand on her feet again.

 

Abigail chuckled “That’s a relief, I thought you were sick!” She reached out to her bag, and pulled out a round piece of bread “Here you go, it’s all yours.”

 

Edith was apprehensive, her hand slowly moved to grab the bread, as soon as she felt the hard texture she quickly snatched it and greedily took a large bite from it, it was hard from the outside, but soft on the inside, she felt as if she hadn’t eaten in ages.

 

“Take it slowly, little one, you don’t wanna choke now, don’t you?” Said Abigail.

 

“Why don’t you tuck her in and tell her a bedtime story while you’re at it?!” Said Vesna.

“Oh, I’m sorry, Vesna, I didn’t realize that you want me to tuck you in too!” She sneered.

Vesna groaned “That’s not what I meant! Imperials could be on our trail, we must move ahead of them.”

“Don’t scare her! Besides, I’m sure you’re dying to give these imperials a lesson in decency.” She replied.

“I...I can walk.” Edith stood up, her body felt heavy still, but she could keep her balance.

“Edith, don’t push yourself, okay?” Said Abigail.

 

Edith nodded before taking another bite from the bread.

“Do you even know anyone that could help in Salamore?” asked Vesna.

Edith shook her head “I was supposed to go there with master Mohan, he said he knew people there.”

“Do you know where to go if you stepped into Salamore?” Asked Abigail.

 

“I don’t know,” Edith flung herself and embraced the red haired elf “I just don’t wanna be captured by them, please...” she begged.

“Oh, little one.” Abigail hugged her “I won't let these people get their hands on you, that I promise.”

“Here we go with the sappy stuff.” Said Vesna.

“You promise too, right?” Said Abigail as she eyed her green skinned friend.

“Sure.” She rolled her eyes and shrugged “Let’s make haste before anyone sees us.”

“You heard the big green lady, Edith. Let’s go.” She gave Edith a warm smile.

“B-big green lady?!” cried Vesna.

“Well, you are big and green, can you deny that?” She chuckled.

“You said it like I was a monster!”

“Relax, you can’t take a joke sometime, ya know?”

Vesna grumbled to herself and walked into the forest. Abigail chortled and followed her friend, she gestured for Edith to follow her, the young elf took one last from the bread and went after them.

The blonde elf felt a little more safe because of Abigail’s reassurance, but the forest wasn’t looking any less foreboding. Fog started to creep on the forest, the grey shroud made the distant parts of the forest even harder to see. Edith walked closer to Abigail and took a hold of one of her hands.

“Don’t be scared, Edith. We’re here with you.” Reassured Abigail.

“You look like you’ve never been into the forest before.” chuckled Vesna.

“Well I… never been outside of the Capital before.” Admitted Edith.

“Hold it.” Vesna stopped walking and looked at the teen elf “You’ve.. never been outside of Florvik?!” Said Vesna.

“That city was my entire world, I never knew what the world looked like outside of the city, I only read about it in books and hearing people talking about it.” She explained.

“Didn’t your family take you out of the city every once and awhile?” Asked Abigail.

“I don’t have a family, I’m an orphan taken into the custody of the order.” Explained Edith.

“Wait, what happened to your parents?” Asked Abigail.

“I don’t know, I never saw them. All I know that my parents served the empire, but they never really told me how.” She explained.

“I’m sorry little one.” Abigail gave the young elf a little hug.

“It’s odd that they disappear like that, does the order take orphan children?” Asked Vesna.

“The Order is very prestigious, only reserved for the elite, though those who die in battle are honored and thus their children may be permitted to enter. You think they died in the war?” Asked Abigail.

“No, she is too young for her parents to have died in that war.” She deduced.

“W-war?” Asked Edith.

“Never mind, let’s go.” Said Vesna.

“Shall we?” Abigail offered her hand, Edith grabbed it and walked side by side with her.

The trio continued their journey through the foggy forest. Edith saw that the forest was getting thicker, trees getting closer together, and the sky was harder to see. The wind blew, carrying with it a flock of dead leaves, the young elf could still hear the distant rumblings of thunder, she hoped that the weather wouldn't get worse.

They went down a slope and Edith caught a glimpse of a stream of water, only about three feet across. It extended far beyond the fog.

“It’s here, we're going the right way.” Said Vesna.

“The right way?” Asked Edith.

“Yes,” Abigail went closer to the stream and placed her hand in it, “this stream spills into a bigger river, which in of itself spills into Marisk, we can follow it without going through the main roads” She explained.

“The Droma river?” Said Edith?

“Well, well, you’re not as clueless as I thought you were.” Sneered Vesna as she crossed her arms.

“I… spent a lot of time in the order’s library, I didn’t have a lot of friends there, in a way books were my real friends.” She explained.

“Well, seeing how they were eager to attack you and your master, I don’t think they were gonna be good friends anyway.” Said Vesna.

“I suppose you’re right.” Edith Admitted as she frowned.

“You still have your weapon, right?” Asked Abigail.

“M-my weapon?”

“The order usually gives it’s students staves, magical gemstones, and other trinkets to help them hone their magic, you don’t seem to have any.” she explained

“Oh, that’s right.” Edith reached for her bag, pulled a small, blue colored stick with a purple colored gem on each tip. “This is my staff.”

“More like a small stick, do you use it to eat instead of a fork?.” Chuckled Vesna.

“Just you wait.” Edith held the stick with both of her hands, she focused on it and tried to draw power from within her. Soon enough, a blue aura surrounded the stick and in a flash it grew bigger, almost as tall as Edith herself “Well, here you go!”

Vesna filched “Woah, that’s weird!”

“I’ve...I’ve never seen anything quite like that before.” Abigail held the staff and inspected from top to bottom “How did you manage to do that?”

“It’s a spell I found in an old scroll, I wanted to impress master Mohan and went for something obscure, I can shrink and enlarge objects!” Said Edith.

“I’ve never heard of such a spell before, pretty impressive Edith!” She said as she handed her the staff back.

“Thank you!”

“What else can you do?” Asked Vesna.

“I...” Edith looked down “Nothing much else, it’s the only spell that I can do consistently well, I can levitate stuff sometimes, but I can’t do it every time, I’m just a loser”

“Aw, don’t say that about yourself!” Said Abigail.

“Master Mohan tried his best to keep me in the order, I dug into old magic scrolls to make him proud of me, alas, it wasn’t meant to be...”

“Edith, you’re not a failure, not every mage is an expert in all fields of magic, learning is different to everyone.” Said Abigail.

“I..” Edith didn’t know how to respond.

“Tell you what, I’ll teach you how to be better!” Said Abigail.

“Really?!” Her eyes shone.

“No person is so bad that they couldn’t learn magic, little one, I’m your master’s best partner after all” She said.

“You never miss a chance to gloat, eh?” Vesna shook her head.

“Well, aren’t you the ones that always gloats about their combat prowess.” replied Abigail.

“Hey, at least I learned and invented my sword fighting skills, I didn’t memorize them from a book!”

“Th-that’s not how magic works you goblin!”

Edith giggled, didn’t feel like that for a long time. However, that moment of levity short lived as a deafening thunder roared above them. She leaped and embraced Abigail’s body while burying herself in their robe.

“Edith, it’s alright, it’s just thunder.” Reassured Abigail.

“I’m… I’m sorry.” she let her arms lose and took a step back “I shouldn’t be acting like a child.”

“Sweetie, you've been through a lot, it’s okay if you’re a little bit skittish” said Abigail.

“I th-” Abigail placed her finger on Edith’s lips before she could complete her sentence.

“Did you hear that?” Said Abigail as she turned to her friend.

Vesna looked around and slowly placed her hand on the hilt of her sword “We’re not alone.”

Abigail cupped her hand and a ball of fire formed on her hand “Stay behind me Edith.”

The young Elf nodded and stood behind her hired protectors, she heard bushes rustle on her left, her heart raced and she  back-paddled until she felt a tree hit her back, Edith looked left and right in trepidation, the forest looked even scarier now that there might be someone nearby.

Edith saw something move with the corner of her eye, she turned only to see the bush rattle. Abigail rapidly cast a fireball at that bush’s direction. It hit the green clumps of green shrubs with an explosion. The booming sound made all the birds around them fly away.

“I know you’re there, show yourself!” Said Abigail.

As if it was a signal, a dashed from behind the bushes from the left, but Vesna swiftly blocked it with her sword. She let out a loud grunt as she pushed him away and tried to strike him down with a blow to his side, but he blocked it. They exchanged blows several times until he jumped backwards.

“You fight well for a southerner.” He said behind the mask he wore.

Vesna let out a loud grunt and she lashed out at him with several blows, the clang of metals hitting each-other echoed in the forest as the fight became more fierce.

With a corner of her eye, Edith saw another person dashing towards her, she cried for help and Abigail swiftly blocked his attack with her staff. She conjured fire with one of her hands and the attacker jumped away before she could hit him with it. They dash forward again, and Abigail blocked it with her staff, she let out a loud grunt as the force pushed her back a little. They kept wailing on her and she did her best to block their attacks.

Edith crawled away with the staff in her hand, she stood up and saw the mercenaries fight their fierce opponents with the clang of metal filling her ears. Her body trembled, she didn’t know what she could do. 

She couldn’t think about it too much as two thugs emerged from behind a tree. They took out their weapons and rushed towards the young elf.

“No!” She took her staff, closed her eyes and cast a spell, the only spell she knew she could do well. It was quick, it was an impulse. 

She opened her eyes, and to her surprise, the thugs are gone, they’re no longer here, as if the earth had opened and swallowed them.

“Edith!” The young elf turned to her left and saw Abigail rushing towards her “Are you alright little one?”

Edith didn’t say a word, instead she gave Abigail a slow nod.

“I managed to fend him off, they were quite agile.” She bent down and took a closer look at Edith’s face “Edith, it’s alright, they’re gone.”

“You guys sure are having fun.” Said Vesna, Edith looked at her and the green elf had stains of blood all over her body “I took care of him.”

“It’s the price of victory, he had it coming.” Vesna walked to the river, drenched her hands in water and splashed it on her torso.

“Edith, are you sure you’re not hurt.”

Edith said nothing, all Abigail got is a shake of the teen elf’s head.

“Poor girl, you look traumatized” Said Abigail.

“Ya know, I could have sworn that I saw people attacking her.” Vesna cupped her hand splashed her arm with water.

“Is that true?!” Abigail looked back at the young mage.

“I… uh...” Muttered Edith.

“Oh, maybe I was wrong, I was preoccupied with that-” Vesna paused as she looked down, she suddenly bent and her hand reached for something in the grass, she stood up with a small object in her hand “What the hell?!”

Abigail had a confused look on her face, walked towards her friend and Edith followed. As she had gotten closer, she was shocked. When Vesna held in her hand was a person, a tiny person that tried to wiggling hard in a fruitless attempt to escape the giant green hand that held him.

“What in heaven's name is that?!” Said Abigail.

“I know, right?! What are you, some kind of fae?” Asked Vesna.

“Let go of me you ogre!” Spat the little person.

“You sure you wanna throw insults at your current predicament little bug?” Vesna pressed her hand harder and the little let out a long cry of pain.

Reluctantly, Vesna extended her arm and opened her fingers. The small person fell into the red haired elf’s hand. He wheezed and looked up at Abigail’s face.

“What are you?” Asked Abigail.

“I’m an elf just like you, don’t you see?!” he spat.

“Huh, how is that even possible?” Asked Abigail.

“I… I did it.” Admitted Edith.

“Wait, you did this?”

“They were attacking me. I-I-I didn’t know what to do, s-s-so I cast the only spell that I knew! It was an impulse, I didn’t even think!”

“Calm down Edith, nobody is blaming you.” Said Abigail.

“Well, you’re sure full of surprises little girl.” Chuckled Vesna.

“Turn me back!” Cried the little elf.

“And why should we do that you bug, weren’t you gonna kill all of us?” Sneered Vesna.

“Who hired you?” Asked Abigail.

“None of your business!” he replied.

“Is that so?” Vesna grabbed his left foot using her thumb and index finger and plucked him from Editth’s hand. She lifted him up to her face as he dangled upside down, and swayed from left to right. “At your size, the fall from here would sure hurt.”

“Oh, are you sure you want that?” Vesna’s arm craned up and he hung above her head “I don’t think you’d want to fall all the way down, do you? She shook his body and he howled even louder.

“W-what do you want from me?!” He said.

“Who sent you?” Asked Abigail as she crossed her arms.

“The- the empire offered a handsome lot of money for that girl’s head!” he admitted.

“There is a bounty on head already?!” Said as she placed her hands on her mouth “This can’t be happening!”

“How many are you?” Asked Vesna as she shook him once more.

“F-four, there were four of us!” He said.

“Vesna killed one, the other one escaped, and yourself. Where is the other guy?” Asked Abigail.

“She was shrunk with me, I don’t know where she is now!” He answered.

“He must be around here somewhere.” Abigail looked around.

“Well, you turned out to be useful after all, little bug.” Said Vesna.

“I’m not a bug, let go of me, filthy southerner!”

“Why? You’re so fun to toy around with!” Laughed Vesna.

“I told you to-”

Before he could finish his sentence, the shoe from the foot that he was dangling from tore apart under his weight, his body was in free fall for a short moment before tumbling into the gaping mouth of the green elf. Vesna held her throat as she gagged and coughed as his body was lodged in the back of her throat.

“Vesna!” Abigail rushed to her friend “Are you alright?”

The green elf let out a few hacking coughs, followed by the sound of a mighty gulp. Edith saw a lump form on Vesna’s slender throat that traveled down only to disappear behind her collarbone. She sighed and wheezed as she started to calm down. Edith couldn’t believe her eyes, Vesna just swallowed an elf, she just witnessed his descent into the green elf’s stomach.

“That bastard.” She said before letting out a couple of coughs.

“Vesna, are you feeling alright?” Asked Abigail.

“It feels… weird. Feeling something like that wiggle it’s way down like that. Reminds me when I was a kid and a friend challenged me to swallow a small frog whole.” She said.

“That’s com- I’m sorry,What?!” 

“N-nevermind.” Vesna coughed some more.

“You… you swallowed him!” Said Edith.

“I didn’t mean to… but I kinda like it!” She said.

“You…like it?” Asked Abigail.

“Feeling his body wiggle all the way down like that was exhilarating, this is what he deserves.” She explained.

“Aren’t you gonna throw him up?” Ask Edith.

“Why should I?”

“He...He’s gonna die!”

“I’m not sure that I see the problem here, he tried to kill you, right?”

“Well… yeah… but-”

“no buts! He got what he deserves.” Vesna drummed her bare belly with her fingers “I know people who work for the empire don’t deserve mercy.”

“Master Mohan wasn’t evil!” Yelled Edith.

“Good people who work for evil masters are complacent, which doesn’t make a difference to me, let’s keep going.” She said as she walked away from them.

Edith was going to reply, but she felt a hand press on her shoulder. She saw Abigail smile at her while patting on her shoulder.

“You did well today Edith, you protected yourself against these thugs.” Said Abigail.

“I… uh...”

“Please don’t mind Vesna, she is a southern elf you know? After what the empire did to her people it’s only normal for her to be angry.” She explained.

“I-I see.” Said Edith.

“Look what I’ve found guys!” Vesna came back to them holding the other tiny thug

“You’ve found the other one!” Exclaimed Abigail.

“Let go of me!” The thug wailed their limbs around like a cat.

Abigail removed the mask from the thug’s face, it had feminine features with violet colored skin and long blue hair.

“A Naboran elf? That’s something you don’t see everyday.” She laughed.

“It must be fun having a personal ogre to order around, mage.” She said.

“Is that so? This ogre could easily kill you in an instant!” Said Vesna.

“Do your worst!” She said back.

“Fine by me, I’m still hungry anyway.”

“Hungry? Wh-”

The tiny elf couldn’t finish her sentence as Vesna shoved the small body into her mouth. She held her upper body using her lips and the tiny elf’s legs wailed violently. Vesna sucked the rest of the violet elf into her mouth and the legs disappeared behind the plump green lips.

“Vesna, what-”

Vesna raised her hand, interrupting her friend. Her cheeks bobbed left and right as the tiny elf struggled inside her mouth. She craned her head backwards and swallowed. A bulge formed and lingered on her neck, she swallowed a couple of times and forcefully sent her prey down.

“Did… you just did-”

“Yes I did!” She said gleefully “They’re nothing more than food to me now.”

Abigail shook her head “You just blow my mind sometimes.”

Edith couldn’t believe what she saw with her own eyes, another person had been eaten because of her spell. She looked at Vesna’s bare stomach, behind the toned abs, there are people inside being digested alive. Her fear, her incompetence, made these people suffer.

“Edith.” Called Abigail. “Let’s go.”

“Thanks for providing me with these meals little girl.” Said Vesna as she patted her belly.

Edith said nothing, instead she gave a slow nod.

“Edith, I know it’s been a hard day for you, just know that it’ll be over when we reach Marisk.” Said Abigail.

“You’re not feeling sorry for those I ate, aren’t you? They were trying to kill you! Their bodies feeding this southerner is a fate befitting these monsters.” Chuckled Vesna.

“Vesna, no need to hammer it in.” Said Abigail.

“Fine, Abi. Let’s just go.”

Edith walked behind her escorts as she clung to her staff. She wanted this day to end, she felt tired, confused, and most of all, weak. The teen mage’s ever growing anxiety doesn’t seem to loosen it’s grasp on her mind.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9160