Nikki's Body, Their World (Commission) by The Micro Giant
Summary:

What would you do if you were teleported from your normal life onto the body of a giant woman? Countless people, imperceptible to the naked eye, find themselves caught up in the love making of a normal couple. If they survive the sex, they must attempt to survive living in their new hostile world... Nikki's body!

 

Commissioned by an anonymous worshiper as tribute to Goddess Nikki (and with her consent). (Follow her on Twitter https://twitter.com/nikkiscutefeet) 

 


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Giant, Insertion, Mouth Play, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: FM/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 4560 Read: 27442 Published: April 13 2020 Updated: April 13 2020
Story Notes:

If you are interested in requesting a commission of your own, contact me on here or on twitter and let me know!

https://twitter.com/giant_micro

This story contains some violent content and implied violence.

 

 

1. Chapter 1: Going All the Way by The Micro Giant

2. Chapter 2: Welcome Home by The Micro Giant

3. Chapter 3: The Journeys of Jenn by The Micro Giant

Chapter 1: Going All the Way by The Micro Giant

Rich Howard had just pulled onto the interstate after leaving an Amazon distribution center outside of Atlanta. He drove an eighteen wheeler with a trailer filled with various electronics that were being transferred to another center. He fiddled with the radio as he cruised along to traffic, looking up in time to see a wall of white envelop the cars in front of him and eventually his rig. He cried out in terror as his truck crashed into a thick viscous liquid and began to sink. The headlights illuminated a sea of white with tiny creatures wriggling around. The liquid sloshed and shifted around his truck, the headlights at one point illuminating the darkness, filled with other trapped people, and cars. Great guttural rumbling and organic sounds reverberated through their new prison as Rich gripped the wheel, holding on for dear life. Vibrations shook him to his core as the tumultuous white sea began to shift and churn around him.

***

Andrew moaned lightly as his wife Nikki went down on his cock. She gave it a few gentle, playful licks while firmly cupping his balls with her hands, noting how full they felt. She gave his cock one last lick before sliding back onto the bed, propping herself up on some pillows and spreading her legs. She looked at him and playfully bit her lower lip as he angled his meaty rod towards her trimmed pussy. She closed her eyes in ecstasy as the tip entered her, unaware of the turmoil that was going on beneath their gaze, yet where all their focus lay.

***

For the tinies hiding at the base of her clit, there was no ecstasy to be had. Instead they saw the tip of a penis large enough to destroy entire cities pointing towards them, dripping with stands of saliva and precum. Their sky darkened as a massive hand descended from the heavens at a snail’s pace, giving them plenty of time to alert their brethren of the incoming intrusion. It took minutes for her fingers to crash down around them, parting her pussy, causing drops of her juices to rain down on them. Despite their tiny size and her slow speed, their watch post at the base of her clit was crushed by the unimaginable power of a single drop of cum.

***

Nikki trembled as the tip of his cock deftly slid between her labia, parting her insides. Andrew shuddered as he felt her walls already clamping down around him. He slowly backed out and then slid in, deeper this time. The two lovers enjoyed this shared moment of bliss, unaware of the horrors within.

***

Andrew was not the only person inside of Nikki. Neither of them knew it, but an entire microscopic civilization flourishes inside of her moist snatch. Settlements and outposts littered her creases and folds, filled with thousands of terrified people who now were rushing to shelter from the encroaching cock. A movement that only took Andrew a second spanned several minutes for these tiny people, giving them a chance for safety. Forewarned by the now drowned lookouts, the settlers of Nikki’s canal hid themselves in shelters built into her pulsing walls. Thousands were taking cover from the moisture of her wet pussy and her husband’s throbbing cock and she had no idea they were even there. The natural moistness of her vagina, they could cope with and even harness as resources, but the tidal wave of cum they knew to expect from the giants would be catastrophic to their tiny homes.

 

Andrew’s cock slid over the tiny settlements with a low roaring rumble of flesh against lubricated flesh. Those who had not found a safe harbor in this storm would either be crushed, adhered to his massive member or lost in the maelstrom that would come. The heat within Nikki’s pussy was already sweltering and humid, but their arousal only increased it to hellish conditions. The air itself almost burned to breath, so thick and humid with their scents and excitement that the tiny people may as well drink it instead of breathe it.

 

As Nikki’s pussy opened itself deeper to Andrew, the residents of Colony One got their first look at the massive intruder for the night. Colony One was positioned in the deepest and normally safest part of Nikki’s body, her cervix. The tiny capital was built on the walls around and even on the cervix itself. Normally safe and docile, the cervix itself was pulsing with pleasure and soaked with juices making Nikki’s arousal evident. Their cities were built to withstand the dangers of their captor’s sex life, canals carved out in the streets to allow for easier flow of her fluid and shelters built into the world of pink that surrounds them.

 

The tiny people braced for impact as the tip of the cock threatened to make contact with their city, moving at a painfully slow pace, only for it to retreat. The cock eventually returned, and retreated as Andrew thrust in and out of his wife. This continued for hours for the tiny people, but only minutes for the giants above and around them. Families huddled in shelters, waiting out the storm as low rumbling earthquakes rippled through their world with each pleasureful pulse of Nikki’s pussy. She was in heaven while these countless people she had no knowledge of were in hell.

 

***

Rich fought to keep his lunch down as the fluids around him shifted and flowed, lurching him forward. It felt like being on a rollercoaster that was inching towards the top before the drop at the top. And eventually, that drop did come. He and all the others mired in this liquid were launched forward with incredible force through a long dark tunnel into a massive red cavern. For a moment he thought he could see lights in the distance before the fluid containing his truck slammed into a wall, knocking his lights out.

 

For the people in the colony below, their streets were incased in mountains of thick, white, hot cum, the few stragglers lucky enough to survive the initial penetration but unlucky enough to be trapped outdoors, white meteors rained from above, crashing into and wiping them away.  The minute streets were flooded with cum from both giants as their cavern spasmed and shook with the force of Nikki’s orgasm.

 

Rich awoke to the sounds of people shouting and the sounds of digging.

“Looks like a good load!” a voice calls out.

“Not funny.”

“I meant the truck, dumbass.”

A shovel scoops the heavy white liquid off of Rich’s windshield and he squints as a light is shown on him.

“We got a live one!”

 

***

Andrew withdrew his softening member, panting heavily as he crawled up beside Nikki, crashing to the pillows. She lay there basking in bliss as their cum leaked from between her legs. She closed them and turned to her man, looking at his cum covered cock. She smiled and took it into her mouth one last time, savoring their combined taste, swallowing their cum.

“I love you,” she says softly, as she lays her head on his chest. It was a wonderful night, she thought as she drifted to sleep

***

For the countless tiny people trapped and mired in cum on the tip of the cock, they looked up  to see Nikki’s massive lips part in excruciating slow motion and lower over them, drawing them into darkness and eventually sealing their fate as her lips sealed around his cock.

 

End Notes:

If you are interested in requesting a commission of your own, contact me on here or on twitter and let me know!

https://twitter.com/giant_micro

 

Hey! If you want to see yourself or a specific character in this story, both the original commissioner and Nikki have given their consent to any continuation you want to do. If you're interested, just contact me on twitter at https://twitter.com/giant_micro for details about the commission. 

Be sure to follow Goddess Nikki on twitter at https://twitter.com/nikkiscutefeet

 

 

Chapter 2: Welcome Home by The Micro Giant
Author's Notes:

Rich learns more about his new "home"

Rich was dazed as he was pulled out of the wreckage of his truck. The men gripping him were covered with crusts of quickly drying semen peppering their bodies. The second they broke through his windshield he immediately started choking from the cum and feminine tainted air. The two men gripping his arms laughed.

“Better get used to that,” the one with the beard said, “You’re a sturdy looking one and may end up on our crew. Either way, you gotta get used to breathing what the goddess gives us.”

“Gu-goddess?” Rich choked out as they moved him to a transport.

“Don’t worry,” the bearded one said with a smile, “they’ll explain at the orientation center.”

With that the paid tossed Rich onto a strange rail car attached to a cable, stacked with stunned or dead bodies. He too lay there stunned as the makeshift cable tram started move deeper into the cavernous cleft.

Rich lay on the pile of twitching bodies as it was pulled  deeper into the moist humid cavern that was twitching as its natural fluids mixed with the cum that covered it in slow motion, slowly pushing these foreign fluids out of her body.

 

Poor lil Rich knew nothing of this. All he knew was the humidity and scents that were oppressive to the point of unconsciousness and the intense heat that he now found himself in pushed him further into the comfort of oblivion. He slipped again into unconsciousness as this tram pulled him deeper into the primordial abyss of womanhood that he now found himself in.

 

It was the heat and scent that caused him to woke once more, that heady scent of arousal unique to a woman now amplified a thousand fold and combined with the most oppressive humidity he had ever experienced. He was being drug through a hallway lined with a patchwork of piecemeal metals collected from various wrecks and debris that had gathered in Nikki’s limitless snatch over the years and had been put to use by her tiny inhabitants. He saw parts of trailers and trucks and cars littering the walls of the corridor before he was dropped in a large ramshackle office lined with windows. Before him stood an older, greying man who was looking out at the vast cavern beyond the cum-smeared windows, lit by the lights of the panicking city and the spotlights that shown on the streaks of cum that the undulating walls were slowly forcing out.

 

“A hellava view, isn’t it?” The old man asked Rich. “We only have a couple of hours to harvest what we can from their loads. Soon, Nikki’s body will force it out. We have to dig out survivors and items like your truck, or some of the buildings that have been launched inside of her.”

“What? What are you talking about?” Rich asked, rising to his feet uneasily. He leaned against a nearby table. Something that looked decades old and brittle, like the man before him.

“I’m not going to beat around the bush, kid. You’re inside the vagina of a giant woman. Someone who used to be a friend of mine actually. Her name is Nikki. You arrived here, like we all did, through the balls and cock of her husband, Andrew.”

Rich studied the old man in confusion and stumbled towards the broad windows that overlooked the pink, pulsing cavern they were contained in.

“That’s…”

“Insane?” The older man finished, joining him at the window. That’s what I thought, decades ago it seems. My name is Ben,” The graying may said, offering Rich a hand, which he reluctantly shook. “I know it sounds crazy. Once I was the same age as them.  But time moves differently here. When I knew her she was in her late twenties, early thirties. But this city had been here, deep inside of her, for decades. My wife and I were both transported inside of HIM somehow and launched here.”

“What are you talking about?” Rich asked in confusion as he watched workers and makeshift construction equipment pull people, vehicles, and chunks of buildings out of the mountains of cum that filled the monstrous cavern before them.

“I know this is hard to accept, but you’re inside the body of a giant woman. Now just think about how crazy everything you’ve seen is. Don’t you think that makes a little bit of sense?”

Rich did think about it, and as he did, all of these horrifying experiences and thoughts washed over him and caused him to slump to his knees as a crane pulled the top of a skyscraper out of the flood of cum that he himself had been saved from.

“How is this possible?” Rich muttered in bewilderment, pressing his hands against the window in time to watch as a window cleaner repels himself down into view and begins wiping the cum from the windows. Now with a clearer view, Rich could see rescue crews struggling to battle the juices plastered on the walls of the slowly pulsing walls of their cavern.

“We don’t know. Everyone here just found themselves randomly transported to him, and eventually to her. Nikki is now our world, for better or worse.” Ben said, moving to his desk and ruffling through some papers. “I’ll be giving this speech probably a hundred more times today. You were the first survivor pulled out. You’re lucky they saw your truck or they may never have found you.”

“What happens to those who aren’t so lucky?” Rich asked, still mesmerized and numbed by the sight before him. There was a slowing rhythm to the pulsing of the walls. Her pulse, he realized.

“Well, many will drown in their fluids. Some will remain trapped on his dick. Others will leak out from her and be trapped on her thighs or drip down to the sheets or her ass. We send teams to check those areas when it’s safe. There’s actually a colony living on her asshole believe it or not. Sometimes if she is feeling frisky she’ll even scoop out a finger’s load of their juices and swallow it. That’s never pretty. Usually we have enough time to search the wreckage before she cleans herself, but it’s always risky.”

“How do people survive?”

“Through hard work and sacrifice. Somehow time moves slower for us than them, so a day for her is weeks for us. Downside is that their fucking literally lasts days. We have colonies all over her and one on him. Each serves a purpose. The colony on him is on his balls and searches for survivors of their ‘fun.’ We have colonies on her nipples, in her mouth, ears and ass. All provide supplies for the others. Believe it or not, there are countless people on this girl at any time. Been that way for decades, maybe centuries. This city was here before my wife, Jenn, and I even showed up. She has spent years doing research on this whole thing. Heh, if you can call it that. I think she just wanted to explore our friend’s bodies.” Ben plopped a thick leather-bound book on the desk. “This is her journal.  Explains some of what she saw. We have copies ready for new visitors. I recommend you read up, kid. Welcome home.”

***

By this point out in the real world, Nikki, the unknowing goddess to this limitless hoard of twat squatters had fallen into a deep sleep. Due to the alcohol and late night partying and fucking, it was safe to say that she would be asleep  for at least ten hours, which would be weeks to the tiny mites inhabiting her twat.

End Notes:

If you are interested in requesting a commission of your own, contact me on here or on twitter and let me know!

https://twitter.com/giant_micro

 

Hey! If you want to see yourself or a specific character in this story, both the original commissioner and Nikki have given their consent to any continuation you want to do. If you're interested, just contact me on twitter at https://twitter.com/giant_micro for details about the commission. 

Be sure to follow Goddess Nikki on twitter at https://twitter.com/nikkiscutefeet

 

 

 

Chapter 3: The Journeys of Jenn by The Micro Giant
Author's Notes:

We conclude the initial commission as we follow the start of Jenn's journey to explore the new world of her friends bodies.

Their arrival was the same type of hell and chaos as it was for the others, with a slight difference. They saw it all. They’d been with their friends Nikki and Andrew for drinks and decided to call it a night. While driving home, their Uber was sucked into a bright light before sinking into the sea of white. Their driver’s head slammed on the steering wheel, knocking him out. Ben and Jenn screamed for help as the car started to sink into the muck around them. Their car was trapped in this flow of heavy viscous liquid as it was pressed through a dark tunnel. They could hear a powerful thumping in the distance. Each pulse shook them to their core. They could see other lights from buildings and vehicles bobbing in the sludge as they were pressed towards a vertical opening and into a blinding light.

They were trapped in a milky glob that hung thousands of feet out from the cave opening. They looked back and saw a ridged glistening mountain behind them and on either side two massive light-tanned walls that were slowly undulating. The mountain they were on began to move, leaving the massive walls behind. In painfully slow motion the featureless plains before them began to take on features. As the car slowly turned in the glob they were trapped in, they saw far below them, a pair of breasts displayed like a satellite view of the world. The identity of their reddish-purple colored mountain suddenly began to dawn on them for what it was, before it rose higher and they recognized something far more familiar.

“Nikki!?” They both called out in shock as the face of their friend dominated the horizon with a slow, playful lick of her lips.

***

After giving Andrew a vigorous tit job as foreplay, Nikki halted as she saw his shaft begin to twitch. She released her breasts from their grip on it.

“Oh no, not yet,” She said as her hand slid down to her vulva and stroked them gently, spreading her legs under Andrew.

She looked at his cock and licked her lips in anticipation as he moved down her body and positioned himself in front of her wet pussy.

***

For Ben and Jenn, the trip was anything but pleasurable. They were treated to an aerial view of one of their best friend’s naked bodies while their other friend prepared to plow them into her vagina that could swallow a city with a cock that for all they knew was the size of Florida. One of the most terrifying aspects of this situation was the waiting. Their anticipation of her penetration. They could take in every detail of the massive folds of her pussy as strands of her arousal thicker than their car stretched and pulled around the further the lips were spread. Nikki’s clit eclipsed the light as Andrew’s cock finally entered her hot, humid cleft. The air, previously dominated by Andrew’s musk and semen was quickly overpowered by the scent of Nikki’s own arousal as their tiny friends held onto each other in terror.

 

They survived the initial “entry” into the colony and were told basically the same story Ben would tell Rich decades later. Only now, the tiny people had a name for their gods. Andrew and Nikki. They were shocked to learn than many of the residents worshiped their captors as gods, though they had to admit it was an apt comparison. Months after settling into their new life within their friend, Jenn announced that she was joining an expedition to study life on Andrew. The pair argued for days about the danger of such an event, but he could never tell her no. So Jenn joined the team of a hundred who were going to make contact with the colony on Andrew and to deliver new radios that could hopefully establish communication between colonies on the two bodies, as communication had been established across Nikki’s body. The colony on Andrew was studying him in an attempt to figure out how people were being teleported into the bodies of two normal people.

While not an unheard of venture, it was always dangerous to attempt to go from one body to another. There was always the chance of being crushed as his dick departed, or wiped away after their lovemaking, or more likely, unknowingly eaten by Nikki. While there was a colony in her mouth that would provide food, they were told that countless thousands, maybe millions had perished between those lips over the decades.

Jenn’s group, each carrying packs of survival gear, successfully made it onto the tip of Andrew’s cock during their intercourse. However something unfortunate occurred. The time differences made it hard to gauge the flow of events, so what they thought was to be the climax of the gods lovemaking was in fact only the beginning. Andrew’s cock slid out of her pussy and angled itself towards a sight that Jenn was once proud that she outclassed Nikki on, her ass.

The expedition raced to crawl through the muck and slime of Nikki’s pussy juices and Andrew’s precum, eventually reaching the tip of his bellend. They hooked ropes and climbed down the back of his cock head to the thousands of feet to the shaft itself. They barely reached his throbbing shaft, almost scalding to the touch as his tip made contact with Nikki’s puckered anus. The impact was so severe that many of the team were launched off of the colossal cock to be lost in the creases of Nikki’s ass. Jenn and her team of ten anchored themselves to the base of the ridge of Andrew’s head as it plowed through the tight, fowl smelling ring of Nikki’s ass.

 

Jenn and the explorers looked on in awe and terror as they could see lights twinkling from the colony that made itself at home within the wrinkles of Nikki’s hole (Jenn had been told they provided methane and fertilizer to the farms of to the other colonies). She had little chance to sight see as she found herself plunged into the ass of her friend. The group covered their faces in masks, anticipating some less desirable experiences and flicked on flashlights clipped to their gear, illuminating the tiny area of his penis that they occupied. The sound and heat were overwhelming to the tiny explorers as the sound of flesh grinding against flesh was deepened and amplified a thousand fold. As the hours went on, many were lost to the depths of Nikki’s ass until an earthquake alerted to Andrew’s release, and their eventual hopeful release.

 

Having survived Andrew’s cleaning, sometime later, the survivors marched on down the now flaccid shaft of Andrew’s cock as he slept. The smaller member presented its own challenges. While hard it was a straight pulsing plain to traverse; now it was a series of mountains and ridges that took them over a week to climb. Finally, they reached the forest and made contact with the appropriately named “Base Camp.” After resting for a few days, Jenn’s group made their way to the main colony nestled under his penis where it met his testis. The radio equipment miraculously survived and even more amazingly it actually worked. For the first time in the colonies history they could communicate in real time. As long as Andrew’s body was within three feet of Nikki’s at least. But it was a start, and the researchers hoped that one day they could communicate with their gods.

 

It was here that she would spend the next six months of her life, living on and breathing in the scent of her friend’s cock and balls. It would mark the start of her six year journey around the bodies of her gigantic friends, hoping that there would be some way to understand how they came to be here or to make contact with her friends. Her next pilgrimage was made possible by Nikki feeling uncharacteristically frisky on an early Sunday morning. Jenn was helping a team establish a sensor at the at the spot where she and her team had survived Nikki’s ass months prior, as it seemed to be a rare save spot near the tip of Andrew’s cock. They were working in the humid environment of Andrew’s boxer clad genitals when light began to flow in like a slowly rising sun. The ground trembled as dark material was replaced with an indescribably large hand filling the sky. Jenn’s team was forced to bunker down near the tip of Andrew’s cock as Nikki gave him a hand job.

***

Nikki looked over at Andrew relaxing peacefully in his boxers besides her on the couch, still slightly firm with morning wood. They were rarely up this early on a Sunday and despite a wonderfully  “climactic” night, she still awoke wanting more. Without a word she slipped her hand into Andrew’s boxers and began stroking his cock. Gently at first, just enough to stir his interest. He looked at her with a raised brow and she responded by taking her shirt off, exposing her breasts to the cool morning air, her nipples already hard with excitement. She continued stroking Andrew’s cock, practically using it to pull him towards her like a dog on a leash, until he was kneeling over her on the couch. His precum began to roll down the tip of his penis, pooling up between her hand and the back of the tip. She smiled and scooped it up on a finger, bringing it towards her face and smiling at the glistening fluids, unknowingly giving her tiny friend the first glimpse she’d had of Nikki’s face in nearly a year. Without much thought, Nikki wiped the sticky residue off on her left breast, just on the edge of her areola as she ordered Andrew to fuck her.

***

Jenn couldn’t believe it, as she pulled herself and one of her crewmen from the lake of precum that had been spread on Nikki’s breast. She couldn’t believe she had survived. She could believe that this happened. More importantly, she couldn’t believe that due to her friend’s early morning horniness, she was now standing atop her favorite feature of Nikki, her breasts. The dark plain of Nikki’s areola spread out before Jenn, like an endless desert dotted with mountains, dwarfed in the distance by a nipple that put Everest to shame.

As Andrew’s body filled the sky with an expression of pleasure as he slowly fucked Nikki, Jenn took a moment to silently say good bye to her former home as the survivors of her team pieced together what they could find and made their way towards Nikki’s nipple. There were colonies on the base and partially up each nipple. Someone there would help them. A part of Jenn burned with excitement at the thought of climbing to the colony at the peak of her friend’s nipple, or maybe even venturing to the one deep inside of her breast. Part of her also yearned to be the goddess and for her friend to be trapped on her body, the thought alone made her glad that her pants were already soaked from Andrew’s slowly drying precum, because she didn’t want anyone to see how wet the thought made her.

Her team descended into a valley between the mountainous bumps and ridges of Nikki’s areola. They were not worried about getting lost as they had her mountainous nipple as a landmark and a transponder that showed them the direction of the closest colony. She thanked all the gods who would listen that the transponder remained intact. She would make her way to the nearest colony and contact Ben. She’d see him soon, after she climbed the summit in front of her. She smiled at the thought of the months long trek it would take to cross her friend’s body to return to her vagina. She would get to see a lot more of Nikki it seems, and probably Andrew too. Thus started Jenn’s journey to understand the world of her friends’ bodies.

 

End Notes:

That's all of the original commission! I hope you enjoyed it. I have permission from the original commissioner and Goddess Nikki to continue this with new characters. If you are interested in requesting a commission of your own, contact me on here or on twitter and let me know!

https://twitter.com/giant_micro

 

Be sure to follow Goddess Nikki on twitter at https://twitter.com/nikkiscutefeet

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9170