Inside Adventurer by YuriGoodness
Summary:

What happens when a perverted game creator is trapped inside her dream game? She lives a fantasy life like she dreamed about of course!!!


Categories: Unaware, Adventure, Feet, Vore, Slave, Crush, Fantasy, Footwear, Furry, Entrapment, Gentle, Incest, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Middle Age (50+) Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 38975 Read: 25229 Published: April 15 2020 Updated: April 15 2020
Story Notes:

Warning! 

The MC is based off my true horny thoughts, so this story shall be very lewd!

1. Chapter 1 by YuriGoodness

2. Chapter 2 by YuriGoodness

3. Chapter 3 by YuriGoodness

4. Chapter 4 by YuriGoodness

Chapter 1 by YuriGoodness
Author's Notes:

First Chapter, introducing the world and the main character, Snack!

No one saw me, right? I mean, it’s like 3 AM. Plus I live in the woods. Passed a large security fence. But still! Paranoia is entirely justified for someone in my position! If I were to get caught with this box, it would mean the end for me. I would lose everything. My mansion. My fortune. Even my slaves! Well, technically speaking they’re just employees, so of course they’d leave if I went broke, but a girl can dream right? Not that I actually support anything like slavery! But…the thought of owning a cute girl that has to do anything I say just drives me nuts! Which is why I must get this box set up.

The contents, you may ask? Of course, it’s the epiphany of my life’s work. A copy of “Mythrios Unleashed!” on PC, an MMORPG set in a fantasy world that’s compatible with the new Virtual Reality Helmets. Eh? You don’t think it’s a big deal that I get caught with a video game? Fool! Of course it’s a big deal! After all, I made it. Do you know what would happen if people found out that a game creator got a head start on the most anticipated game of the year?! The biggest problem is that it isn’t set for release for another month. But still, I made it so I should be allowed to play it first!

As a game developer, my reputation would be ruined if I was found out to be using my connections to get a head start. Plus it was the Platinum pack, which included exclusive equipment and useful items. Of course, they don’t go on sale for another three months.

Ah, the question going through your mind now must be “Why do it if there is so much risk?” Fool! I originally made this game to be my exclusive world, to spend my time in my perfect fantasy. But when the boss-man saw me working on it, he knew it was going to be a hit. All my games were. But this one is special…I made it to fit my tastes, even after I had to officially work on it.

Well, enough explanations! I have an IV stuck into my arm so I stay alive in case I take too long. The game was installed on my PC (built it myself to be the best in the world, which is why it’s the size of a car) and my helmet is plugged in. I carefully connect my head cord into it, all that’s left is to turn it on. Huh? You don’t know about head cords? After the disappointment of the old “virtual reality” helmets that only worked as a headset that enhanced audio and visual I invented a device that hooks directly into the brain. You need surgery to get it in, but after that you can plug in to all sorts of electronics. I may or may not have used this to hack into cameras and spy on cute girls…

Anyway, I put the helmet on and flip the switch. Reality begins to fade to black as adventuring music plays directly into my head. The loading screen appears before my eyes with the game’s name in bold letters.

Finally. I choose to start NEW GAME and I reach character customization. Huh? Will I make it look like me? FOOL! The only thing I would want to create would be my ideal woman! Or more specifically, depending on when I’m playing I’ll make the perfect vision of myself or the perfect image of a girlfriend. Since I’m playing in 1st person, I’ll make a perfect me.

This is where the uniqueness of my creation comes into play. Most games give you a choice of race like elf, human or beast-kin. I offer many different races to play as. Humans, elves, dark elves, beast-kin (although there are a lot of variations), half-beasts, dwarves, orcs, goblins, kobolds, icariin, elementals, giants, half-giants, demons, angels, djinns, harpies, and my personal favorite. The faeries. Plus many more. You see, each race has its own unique qualities. But what’s really different from other games is the sizes. Most races have average human heights (4 to 9ft), dwarves are shorter (2 to 4ft), but giants, half-giants, and faeries have unique sizes. Giants range from 40 to 100ft tall. Half-giants range from 10 to 30ft tall. And the reason I love and created the faeries is their size range of 1-6inches tall.

Have you guessed it yet? I have a bit of a voyeur fetish. Being incredibly small means you can see things without ever being found out. That among…other fantasies of mine. What? Unfair sizes? Fool! Each race has its perks and weak points! I know it seems like giants are the superior race due to their sheer size. While they do have high physical stats, they have low intelligence and speed. Plus they can’t use magic and require more exp to level up. In that regard, they could be the weakest. Huh? Beast-kin and half-beasts sound the same? Fool! They sound similar, but appearance wise they’re totally different. One looks exactly like a human, except with the ears and tail of an animal. Those are beast-kin. Half-beasts however, look more beast than man. They walk on two legs, but depending on the species they choose to be they’re covered in fur or scales. I’ve always found a certain appeal to the furred or scaly. But there was no way I could turn away from the overbearing cuteness of a cat-girl. Especially if she called me Master~

Oops, I’ve been rambling for such a long time I’ve forgotten to create myself. Let’s see here…To start with, long neon blue hair. Eyes as blue as amethyst. Soft facial features and pouty lips. To put the icing on the cake, an hourglass figure that would make models look like children. It would unexpected for people to see this build. Almost all Faerie NPCs that I made were flat chested and somewhat childlike. A true race of legally aged lolis~

Of course, I set the height to the smallest setting of 1inch tall. With that, I set up my starter stats. Thanks to Platinum pack, I had a large boost to starting stats. I put nearly everything into health, defense, and magic. Mixed with the faerie’s naturally high magic value, I could almost be a high wizard. Well, if I gain enough levels I could be.

A few finishing touches left. Ice blue nail polish. Some touches of icy blue makeup. A silver piercing in the center of my tongue. The most revealing outfit among the starting equipment. A branding scar of a slave on the thigh. I crank the pain filter to its lowest setting. Finally, I name myself “Snack.” Why make a slave branding and vulnerable to pain? You’ll see…

My current stats look like this.

Snack
Race: Faerie
Occupation: None
Elements: None
LV: 1
Exp: 0
Exp to next LV: 15
HP: 40
MP: 1200
Atk: 1
Def: 40
MDf: 20
Agi: 7
Mag: 90
Int: 18
Luk: 1
Title: None

Finally pressing start, I launch the opening sequence. This is what I have been waiting to experience. Hours were spent to make this. The opening to all characters was the same, waking up to a bag being removed from your head. As your vision un-blurs, you discover that there’s a crowd of people looking at you like a slab of meat. But not just any people. A special group of people under the ‘human’ race. As far as the eye can see, tall, muscular women wearing skimpy armor that wouldn’t protect you from the wind are hungrily licking their lips.

Yes. This is a slave market in the capital of the amazons, Mezra. I segregated the opening sequences to fit genders and races. Females belonging to faerie, human, dark elf, and beast-kin woke here as livestock to the amazons. Men woke up in a similar situation, but in the capital of human empire. There were many different openings that go off of gender and race, and also hidden sequences to those who meet special requirements. For instance, appearances or stats can change the opening. It would take days to explain all of them, so let’s stick to mine.

To my right stands a beautiful giantess. She’s wearing light leather armor; her short boyish hair is a dark blonde. Her blue eyes sparkle as she speaks to the crowd. I’m not supposed to know this yet, but her name is Clarissa. She’s a human slaver that captures your character before you started the game.

“C’mon folks! A genuine faerie! Look at this pint sized beauty! She’ll make the ideal pleasure slave! Bid starts at thirty million gold coins. I see a hand; do I hear thirty-five? Thirty-five, do I hear forty?”

The way the opening goes, the auction continues until a hooded figure bids 100 million and takes you away. However, I used the knowledge of my creation I triggered one of the special events that changes the sequence. The slave brand. The hooded figure in the crowd sees that I’m already known to be a slave and leaves. Originally, you never see the figure’s face or body, but they choose to free you before you get branded. This new sequence lets you start off as a slave to random woman. Well, I say random but it actually chooses the NPC you look at the most. A little fan service for my people.

But that won’t happen to me. You see, having high magic potential (over 40) makes a member of the royal court identify you as someone of power, so they try to buy.

“Ninety million!” a shout sounds out. I don’t need to look to know that it’s Alana Helm-Breaker. The large woman could only be described as a warrior. Her six pack abs, her chiseled muscles, and the two battle axes she carries, one for each hand. But, she was also very pretty with long brown hair tied in a ponytail, light green eyes, and some fairly large breasts. I say fairly because of the large sizes I gave to certain characters. Of course they’re bigger than what’s possible in real life without surgery. I programmed her to buy individuals such as myself to enlist under the Amazon Queen as her Royal Guard. After being taken to the palace, you’re supposed to swear your allegiance to her and then go free to live as an adventurer. You can pursue questlines that bring you closer to the queen, but you nearly never have to hear from her ever again. Which is a shame, because I went crazy trying to make her the most beautiful character possible.

At least, that’s what’s supposed to happen.

“One hundred and twenty million!” said a new voice. My head snaps over to see the new bidder. Shit. It’s Carmila, the leader of the Dark Guild. Her long red hair obscures most of her face, keeping her eyes from view. A black leather suit hugged her curvy body perfectly, drawing attention away from the whip she carried on her side. Her pointed teeth can be made out through her blood red lips giving a sinister smile. The Dark Guild may sound sinister, but it’s a legitimate organization. They deal in slaving, mercenaries, prostitutes, money lending, and debt collection.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit…

I programmed her to show up when people have incredibly low luck stats…I guess I forgot to check if it overlapped with Alana. When people have low enough luck stats, there’s a chance she will show up and buy the character and make them into her slave. It’s a hard path that involves a permanent tax on the player’s income that goes straight to her. The player would have to stay with her during the tutorial and would be given a weekly mission by her that the player must finish or else lose half their money. It’s an evil system I made to punish people that were unlucky. Of course, there’s a way to get out of it but I’ll save that info for later…

“Two hundred million!”
“Three hundred!”
“Four!”

Things were spiraling out of control. Maybe I shouldn’t have programmed each NPC with a limited AI…well, at least the female NPCs. Each one remembers actions that a player takes against them. They also have their own relationships with other NPCs. Including an old rivalry between the head Knight of the Amazonian Knights and the leader of the infamous Dark Guild.

The bids keep on getting larger…not even I know who will win this anymore. *Sigh* I really didn’t want to use this already but…

“Admin code: Eat me” I whisper. A window opens in front of me full of charts and statistics. I scan through quickly and see if I can activate another trigger without causing a crash. There’s a secret method I can use to get out of this, but…I have no idea what would happen. I designed the system to adapt, and if I follow this plan I have no set course for what will happen. It’s an uncharted path, so my fate will rest with the NPCs I made.

“One. Billion. Coins.” The leader of the Dark Guild certainly has deep pockets. Certainly more than a Knight that fights for honor, not riches.
“One billion everyone! Will it go any higher?!” Alana grimaced, but slowly turned away. Carmila grinned wickedly at me. That’s it. I’m taking the freedom route!

“No!” I yell. Everyone in the crowd turns towards me. A slave speaking up could mean a death sentence, but not for me. I added an extra perk to the Platinum pack, just for myself. It’s cheating, but I needed it. You see, I’ve been planning on taking the route of magic since the beginning. Specifically, the path of the Summoner. This is one of the hardest skills to gain, but I started the game with it.

A black void filled the space between me and Clarissa. She jumped back out of fear. It’s to be expected. In her world, I was a weak faerie that she captured to make a quick buck. Now, I spoke out of turn as a large figure rose out of the ground. It began towering over the crowd, but it wasn’t nearly done growing.

You see, the inhabitants of the town consisted mainly of humans. There are a few other races mixed between, but no non-slaves were the differently sized. Faeries, giants and the like were nowhere to be seen. Once players started arriving, that will likely change. But now the different NPC nations are on hostile terms.

The reason I bring this up is because an 80ft giantess rose from my portal and let out a war cry. My cheat ability is <Golem Creation Lv1>. It’s an ability that allows me to create a living golem using the same character construction menu for characters. I can make as many as I want in any race. Not to mention, I can even give them a unique personality. But that will take some time. For now, I chose just a random appearance but with the warrior class.

Now, this skill isn’t invincible. I can only have a party of 5 at one time, and each individual can’t have a higher level than myself. Plus, I have to pour in lots of mana to make a superior golem. But if I were to use a few thousand mana points, I could probably create a being stronger than anyone. Normally, summoning a level 1 ally wouldn’t be much help against a horde of slave owners. But there was a reason a giant doesn’t get this opening. They are simply too strong. When someone like a faerie completes the tutorial, they end up at level 5. Giants would be at level 2, yet would be at the same strength level.

“Free me!” I command. She doesn’t have a personality yet, so she will only mindlessly follow commands. Looking up, I’m quite proud of myself for my programming. Even though the appearance was randomized, I still got a lovely girl. She appeared to be in her early-twenties with short blonde hair. I needed a warrior, so she wore thick steel armor. It looks impressive, but I know its beginner equipment.

My golem reaches down for me. Seeing a hand that could completely engulf a human is pretty scary to a bug sized faerie. Well, it would be if I didn’t love the sight~

Her fingers pinched the board of wood I was tied against, completely obliterating it. Before I could even fall an inch she caught me in her large palm and raised me to stomach level. The crowd looked astonished, but a few were recovering from the shock. Alana and Carmilla already had their weapons drawn and were rushing towards me.

While the sight of a giantess is intimidating, they were experienced warriors. No one knows that it’s only at the strength of level 1. Not to mention I had Alana and Carmilla be equal at level 120. So…

“Run! Head for the northern gate!” I yelled. While the speed stats on a giant aren’t high, that only counts to how quickly they move. But when someone is 80ft tall, they can run away in only a few steps. My lovely golem ran just as instructed while avoiding stepping on any of the people below. The capital of the amazons is actually rather small compared to other countries. It was only a few dozen miles in radius. I estimate that we’re running at 70 miles per hour, and since the slave auction wasn’t in the center of town…

We reach the northern gate in only ten minutes. My golem had outrun the pursuers after only a few steps. From my tiny perspective, it was like someone had tied me to the front of a fighter jet that was about to go supersonic.

Of course the gate was another obstacle. As a fortress city, the walls were an astounding 60ft tall. A height that my giantess jumped over using her superior leg power. It was quite an amazing sight, she jumped nearly a hundred feet too high.

With the wall cleared she continued to run. The capital of the amazons, was surrounded by thick woods to shield it from sight. Archers began firing volleys at us, but you really shouldn’t doubt a golem’s defe-

After the first arrow hits her shoulder, her body became a cloud of inky smoke until she disappeared. I scream as I fall from an impossible height with only a single thought in my mind.

“How the hell can a giant die from a single arrow in the shoulder?!”
<Skill “Golem Creation” has leveled up to Lv2>

Well, she served her purpose. A golem made up on the spot using dirt is pretty low grade. If I wanted a good golem, I’ll need to make her out of high quality ingredients. I open up my beautiful wings and slow my descent to a stop. Wow, flying is so cool! There’s no chance for an archer to hit me now. I’m the size of a bug, and still a good distance from the city walls. They will likely believe I died with my creation. Lowering myself onto a nearby branch I decide to see how I’m doing.

“Status”

Snack
Race: Faerie
Occupation: None
Elements: None
LV: 1
Exp: 0
Exp to next LV: 15
HP: 40
MP: 1
Atk: 1
Def: 40
MDf: 20
Agi: 7
Mag: 90
Int: 18
Luk: 1
Title: Creator

Well, I got out without losing a single health point but I’m totally out of strength. To think that using over a thousand magic points could only make a golem that could take a single hit…I suppose it can’t be helped for someone at level 1.

Not to mention, I gained a title! Also, I really like the name “Creator” since it’s fitting for me. There are a few more skills I can use, but without any MP I’m beat. For now, let’s get me geared up. I open my inventory and take a look at my exclusive items.

Since I didn’t complete the tutorial, I don’t have any potions or starter weapons. What I do have however is a phantasmal class wand “Sky Piercer,” armor “Venom Bane” and legendary class ring “Amor.” I equip all of them.

Sky Piercer gave my magic a major boost, had an MP regen, and leeched life from damaged opponents. It’s made from pearl and decorated with blue gems. The lore around this item is that it can be used to kill the god of the sky.

Venom Bane is actually a favorite item of mine. It provides high magic defense, physical defense, and acid damage annulment. Plus, it looks like a green ribbon that wraps around my body and only covers the bare minimums. Characters can actually be 100% naked here, but this is armor. Yup, armor. Lore says it was made from the skin of a legendary snake that was immune to all outside damage.

Lastly, Amor. It’s a red ring with a small ruby on the top that glows a soft violet light. It’s a legendary class item that massively raises HP and health regeneration. It also has the effect of increasing chances of seduction. You know how in some games you can bribe people. I offer that, but also use a chance at seducing someone. Either to get away with something or…just having some fun.

With everything equipped, I looked nearly naked but my stats were through the roof. Most people would be too embarrassed to wear stuff like this out in public, but I can’t wait for people to look at me like a piece of meat. Let’s check my status one more time.

Snack
Race: Faerie
Occupation: None
Elements: None
LV: 1
Exp: 0
Exp to next LV: 15
HP: 400
MP: 12
Atk: 1
Def: 70
MDf: 80
Agi: 7
Mag: 370
Int: 41
Luk: 1
Title: Creator

Wow, I knew that it was cheating but these stats are amazing. Now, what to do next…

Suddenly, a shadow falls over me. I try to turn around but something hard and cool to the touch wraps tightly around me. The pain of being squeezed so hard…it feels so nice~ A loud hissing sound signaled what had happened. I’ve been captured by a Lesser Snake. It was a mob monster that lived in these wooded areas. They were the type of monster that beginners kill to raise their levels.

“Record” I say. In the corner of my eye I see a flashing red light, signaling that this scene was going to be saved to my PC.

I don’t put up a fight as they beast constricts harder. The skill <Wrap> at this level only inflicts a few points of damage each second, but my health regeneration is even higher so I’m not in any danger. Ah, if I knew it would feel this good I may just buy a pet anaconda in real life~

Pretending to go limp, I slump inside these lovely green coils. This is another reason why I wanted to make this game. Each character, monster, NPC, and every other living beings in this world has a detailed biological map. Meaning, monsters can choose to eat adventurers to finish them off. Also, those monsters that eat adventurers can grow stronger. Every person that they eat will give them a boost in strength and a chance at evolving into a stronger being. Even a single Lesser Snake like this could grow into a Phantasmal Serpent, which is large enough to swallow an entire island.

I peek through an eyelid to see the open jaws of the beast inching towards me. In case you haven’t noticed, I’m also a voraphile~ Which means I have a fetish about being eaten. My excitement grows as it presses my head into its mouth. The cool, wet interior of the mouth sends me over the edge. My lower body feels hot. I want to reach a hand down lower to help give relief, but if I do the snake will notice and stop. Its programmed to squeeze until the adventurer is too weak to fight before eating. I give a small kiss onto its thin tongue as it pushes down, forcing my head into its throat.

I start panting as the snake continues to swallow me whole. The tight flesh is pressing against all my sides as it swallowing a bit of my body at a time. Once my knees hit the throat, I decide it’s safe to have my fun. A plunge a hand underneath my sexy armor and plunge it into my sex. You gotta love virtual reality. A few good lines of code and it feels just as good as the real thing!

“Oh god yes! Eat me! Take me!” I scream. Just as I though, the monster swallows me even further inside. I rub my feet against its tongue, wiggling in the saliva between my toes. With a final gulp, the weak monster sends me deep into its body. A slide for what feels like a few dozen feet before I settle into an area where acid seeps out of the walls.

The cool flesh presses into me from all sides, giving a nice massage. Huh? Am I scared of digestion? Fool! I told you, Venom’s Bane negates acid damage. I could live here for a thousand years and still be fine. With a few more thrusts of my hand, I finally finish. While I’m unharmed by the acids, it melts away all my goo. This stuff is a good cleaner!

Well, this seems like a good place to stop for the night. Chances are, my real body might have made a mess in the chair during my fun. I open the system menu and scroll down to the log out option.

But it’s gone.

Eh? Why isn’t it there? I’ve always been able to log out during the tests. Hell, I even checked it earlier and it was still there. Wait…

“Admin code: Eat me” I say. Once the option opens up, I sort through the information until I find my PC code. After a few passwords, I access my video camera and take a look through. Shiiiiiiiit!

My assistant, Casey, stands over my still body. She has a few tears running down my face while holding a pair of scissors in her hands. And my connection cord in the other.

“You bitch…I hope that fucking snake makes you happy…” Ah, did I forget to mention she’s my ex? I guess she’s still mad at me for cheating on her with four other women…

Wait, isn’t this really bad? Those cords aren’t interchangeable, plus I told my servants not to disturb me. That means…I’m stuck in this world? In a video game? I’m a bit torn. Half of me despairs that I won’t be able to go back to the real world…but the other half is super happy. I designed this world to be my paradise. Without another body to use…I can stay here forever without worries.

This is…a little overwhelming. Well, at least I can avenge myself. I open my browser and my documents and send a video file of Casey cutting my line. My camera records everything that happens to me when I’m plugged in, mainly to catch pranksters. But at least I can show the police who tried to kill me. Maybe they can keep my body alive until someone invents a solution for my problem. Which is unlikely since no one is as smart as me when it comes to technology.

Well, I can rest easy knowing Casey will get arrested. I’ve never had the guts to fire her after the break up, so I guess this is my fault too. Not to mention, it seems like I can still access my browser. Ah, so I can still enjoy the greater things in life. Like anime and porn~

I close the outside links and return my mind to the belly of the snake. Huh? Why is everything so big? Just a few minutes ago, everything was pressing tightly against me, now I can stand without hitting the ceiling. The flesh is still constantly shifting around me, which feels amazing against my bare soles, but now everything looks like a long hallway of flesh. Wait…

You don’t think that after digesting the cream I spilt…the snake evolved? True, the only prey for these creatures was small rodents and bugs. I made a few evolutionary branches for these beasts, but it was nearly impossible for them to eat any adventurers. Seriously if I had punched the snake before it ate me I might have killed it.

Speaking of eating, my stomach let out a low growl. At first, making a realistic system where players need to eat and sleep sounded like a good idea. But now that I’m stuck in the game, it’s practically like reality.

Well, I’m not going to find any food in here. At least none that tastes good. So I move down the fleshy hall that I believe leads to the mouth, my feet disappearing into the pliable flesh with every step with an audible SQUELSH!

I walk for nearly half an hour before coming up to what appears to be the entrance to the mouth. I’m glad that the beast was laying down, if it was moving I’d slide right back down to bottom of its belly. Normally, the muscles in the throat would force me back down. But I guess I’m too small to be registered as food. I’m both offended and aroused by the idea.

For the first time inside this snake, I use my wings to float passed the throat and back into the mouth. I continue floating to avoid the tongue and go straight to the lips. Wait, do snakes have lips? Anyway, I try to pull the jaws apart with my strength but as a Faerie it has little effect. Well, I still have another option…

“Wind” I command. With a wave of Sky Piercer the air within the beast bent to my will and filled the mouth. The air pressure got painfully thick until the monster slightly parted its jaws to let the air out. I rode that breeze back outside into the night air. It’s not really cold, but the saliva and digestive juices made me feel a little chilly. Especially compared to the warmth of the stomach. Time flies when you’re getting off…

Once I’m back outside, I spin to look at my devourer. The small green snake that swallowed me had indeed evolved. Not only that, it had become the highest grade it could. The <Lesser Snake> had evolved into a <Rainbow Snake> which is about 18ft long and frequently preys on humans. However, this one seemed to be extraordinary at 30ft long. Its scales were lovely and shimmered with every shade of the rainbow under the moonlight.

It appeared to be asleep. Well, looks like I might have caused a few problems. Having such a high level beast roaming around will cause problems since this is normally a low level area. Well, I’m the one that made it strong. It only makes sense that I take care of it.

I consider making this monster my pet, but that won’t do. Since this is my new reality I can’t waste my time on weak creatures. It may be strong to low levels like me, it would need at least three more evolutions to be worthy. I can keep a max of five pets at once as a starter…wait a second! I’m rich! Using my real money I could max out everything about me in the player store!

But first, let’s try out my starter skills. I wave my wand and cast a simple Wind spell at the monster. It gives me control over wind, so I command it to turn into blades and cut the monster. I thought it would at least slice the head off. I never imagined that it would slice the beast in half and all the way through the tree.

<Skill “Wind” has leveled up to Lv2>
<Skill “Wind” has leveled up to Lv3>
<Skill “Wind” has leveled up to Lv4>
<Skill “Wind” has leveled up to Lv5>
<Skill “Wind” has evolved into Windblade”>
<Snack has reached level 2>
<Snack has reached level 3>
<Snack has reached level 4>
<Snack has reached level 5>
<Snack has reached level 6>
<Snack has reached level 7>
<Snack has reached level 8>
<Snack has reached level 9>
<Snack has reached level 10>
<Snack has learned Fire Lv1>
<Snack has learned Ice Lv1>
<Snack has learned skill Thunder Lv1>
<Snack has learned skill Heal Lv1>
<Snack has learned skill Cleanse Lv1>
<Snack has learned skill Darkness Lv1>
<Snack has learned skill Fireball Lv1>
<Snack has learned skill Camouflage Lv1>
<Snack has learned skill Ice Spike Lv1>
<150 gold earned>
<Snake skin earned>
<Poison Fang earned>
<Snake meat earned>



Isn’t that overkill? I know it was a stronger version of the rainbow snake, but this is absurd. I shot up to a level higher than what I would have earned by taking the tutorial. Not to mention 150 gold could buy me ten days at the inn…or one hour in a good brothel. Plus I can sell the materials for a good price. I already have amazing equipment, and I’ve never fancied myself a craftsmen. Maybe if I give it to a craftsman as a gift I could earn a few favors…

Anyways, I finish the night by pulling out the snake meat and cooking it with my magical fire. I think I might be special, because instead of the standard red flame I create blue ones. Maybe my paradise recognizes me as its creator…

Anyway, the meat was pretty dry and didn’t taste that good. I don’t know why people say it tastes like chicken. Maybe in a few days I’ll make my way into the city to eat at the inn. I have the money to buy some. Oh! Or I could sneak into a sexy lady’s plate and enjoy a free meal and room. A nice, fleshy room.

For now though, my stomach is full and I’m feeling sleepy. I float up to the highest branch and try to sleep on the rough bark. *Sigh* I already miss the stomach. Well, this was an interesting first day. Maybe tomorrow I’ll focus on getting stronger. For now, I close my eyes and drift away…

<Snack has reached the minimum requirements for evolution>
<Snack will evolve to a higher species>

30 days until open…

End Notes:

She's pretty lewd, huh? XD

 

Sorry to people that aren't interested in snake vore, the next chapters have more human content. 

Chapter 2 by YuriGoodness
Author's Notes:

Warning! 

 

The MC is based off my true thoughts, so she is extremely lewd!

*Yawn* I feel great! I thought sleeping out on a tree branch would make me sore, but I feel better than ever. I try to stand up…before I realize that I’m not on the branch. Looking around, I’m floating a few hundred feet in the air.

When the hell did this happen?! I never made anything about faeries flying in the sky while they sleep. Wait, I did make something like that to a type of faerie…

“Status”

Snack
Race: Royal Faerie
Occupation: None
Elements: None
LV: 10
Exp: 1430
Exp to next LV: 70
HP: 800
MP: 13000
Atk: 4
Def: 90
MDf: 111
Agi: 16
Mag: 807
Int: 102
Luk: 2
Title: Creator, Monster Lover, Prey, Black Widow, Annihilator

…What the hell?! 4 titles and an evolution?! Why are the stats so high?! Even the high class equipment didn’t make me this strong before!

Also, what’s with these titles?! I get monster lover and prey. It comes from being pleasured by a monster and the other is from being eaten alive. But Black Widow? That’s supposed to be for people that kill someone that they pleasured…oh yeah. The snake counts…

Plus, Annihilator comes from dealing over twice the damage of a boss monster’s health in a single blow. That explains why the Rainbow Snake was different than normal, it was a boss class monster. Sky Piercer is way too strong…Let’s put a level restriction on it before players start logging in. Let’s say…whatever my level is when the world becomes public. What? I’m not a hypocrite! I need it to survive! If too many people have that kind of destructive power from the start, they might kill me!

That reminds me. What happens if I die? I have things set up so that when players die, they awaken at the last city they visited in a cathedral. Since I’m living in this reality now, dying could be the end of me if I encounter a glitch. Well, I doubt it but I’m not going to test it on purpose. After all, I’m just a petite little fae-

ROYAL FAERIE?! Did I seriously evolve into a Royal Faerie that quickly? I knew that the minimum level for evolution was level 10, but to go for the highest tier of evolution I needed to meet more requirements. Be over level 10? Check. Slay a rare boss class monster? Check. Hold an intensely high level of magic? Check. Have a rare title? Check.

Huh, I guess I did meet the requirements. But I gotta say, this makes me really happy. Royal Faeries are the rulers of the faerie kingdom and are regarded as the strongest sorcerers in the entire world. Lore says it takes centuries to become a Royal Faerie, but I did it in one day. In fact, a few hours. Although it was more of a coincidence than anything else. My mana is through the roof and my magic power is high enough that I could be considered an intermediate mage. Well, if I unequipped my items I’d only be at apprentice level.

But in lore, Royal Faeries float in their sleep because they are above everyone. I’m gonna miss the comfort of a warm bed…well, I guess I can tie myself down or stay under the covers to be stationary. Of course I could just stay in a belly. My unconscious levitation wouldn’t be strong enough to lift a predator…right?

Well, I’ll figure that out when I get to it. For now, I should focus on living. Since I made a ruckus in Mezra, I should probably make my way to the next village, Anon. I can see the path down below, but I’m still flying over the treetops. As much as I’d love to experience all the monsters on the way to Anon, I’m hungry. If a character doesn’t eat enough, they get a starvation buff which slowly drains health. Plus it doesn’t feel good to be starved. After eating a few berries the size of my head, I’m satisfied enough to continue.

Man, flying through the air feels amazing! After my evolution, I can fly around 50mph. Not as fast as my giant golem sprinting, but much faster than walking. And I’m barefoot, so walking would hurt my feet. I never saw the point of making high class footwear. Why would a boot make you tougher against a sword slash?! So, while shoes are offered in the game they only offer small buffs.

Due to this, many people walk around barefoot. Especially in the amazon country. The most you see from locals are basic cloth footwraps. I love the look of those~

Hell, even the woman being cornered by goblins is barefoot. Just the style I like too. Short leather skirt, leather tube top, barefoot. She had short purple hair, a few piercings around her face and light violet eyes. Light touches of dark make-up and black lipstick compliment her features. Her breasts were small, but still pretty nice. It looks like her knife is broken…

HOLY SHIT A HOT WOMAN IS IN DANGER!!!

Oops. Sorry. Got a little excited there. I shouldn’t be so surprised, random encounters like this are common. But GOD this one is hot. She’s got a real punk look to her. Like she’d be a total bitch to me. Like she’d try to make me a slave. Like I’d have to lick her feet and call her mistress.

I must save her.

Dropping down, I activate my new skill <Camouflage> to remain hidden. Her situation is worse than I thought. She has a large cut across her smooth stomach and is bleeding badly. Her broken knife is tossed to the side and is fighting the goblins with her bare hands. There were two dead already, but the other three had surrounded her and were trying to cut her.

All five of the goblins were males, so I have no problems killing them. How can I tell? Fool! The males wore simple loincloths while females wore a top piece to cover their small breasts. Why would I make any species male only? I wanted to make the entire world female only, but the stupid company said it would be discrimination…

Well, time to be a hero. I deactivate camouflage to save on MP and pull out Sky Piercer. I point at the human girl and cast <Heal>. Her wound began to slowly mend itself, but stopped short. I guess that’s the extent of a single heal spell. If I cast a few more, then she should be completely healed. But at least her life isn’t in danger anymore. But the goblins are.

I cast <Fire> on one of them. The hot blue flames killed him instantly. It didn’t even have time to scream. For the next one I tried <Ice>, which resulted in the monster being completely encased in ice. After a few seconds, it shattered. Lastly, <Thunder> seemed fun. From the clear sky a bolt of lightning struck the small monster. Its body was charred to a crisp.

<Skill “Fire” has leveled up to Lv2>
<Skill “Ice” has leveled up to Lv2>
<Skill “Thunder” has leveled up to Lv2>
<Snack has reached level 11>
<Snack has learned High Heal Lv1>

Wow. Maybe I should start using a weaker wand. It’s practically stupid how overkill I am to these beginner monsters. Well, at least the hotty is safe. Speaking of which, she hasn’t noticed me yet. It’s kinda cute the way she’s looking around like nature itself saved her. Well, let’s show her a hero!

“Um…you’re still hurt. May I heal you?” I ask. I lower myself a few inches from her nose so she can see me clearly. It takes her a few seconds, but her violet eyes fix on me. But she just stares silently. “Miss? May I heal you? I know I did it without asking the first time, but-“

“Are you…a faerie? Who do you belong to?” she asks, sounding bewildered. Her eyes had shifted, focusing on my slave brand. I suppose I do look odd. A slave branded faerie wearing only a sexy ribbon.

“I…don’t belong to anyone anymore…” Technically true. I want my character to appear to be an ex-slave that enjoys serving others despite having enormous power.

“I see. Well, if you’re offering then I’ll accept your help.” She’s not what I expected at all. Instead of being an overconfident bitch she’s actually a cool, calm person. Well, since I offered my assistance I might as well try out that new spell.

“<High Heal>” I say. Waving my wand, the adventurer became my test subject for my healing magic. She cringed as the wound sizzled and steamed as it closed. In seconds, the horrendous gash was gone without a trace. Her stomach is pretty toned…

“Thank you. The pain is completely gone.”
“Oh, it’s no trouble. If anything, I wish I could’ve helped before you were injured!”
“Now, what do you want?” Her face completely changed. She was looking at me like some kind of scam artist.
“N-nothing! If you’ll excuse me…” I say, floating back down the path.
“Not so fast.” Her hand snatches me out of the air and holds me in a tight grip. I weakly struggle in her grip, but it’s just for show. The pain of getting the air squeezed from my lungs always feels so nice~ Not to mention, there’s no way I could get out without killing this girl. My strength stat is so low that one of her hands could probably crush me to death…if I wasn’t equipped with high class armor. I told you, it’s armor.

“Um…miss? You’re hurting me…”
“Why did you save me? Surely you had a goal in mind. Money? Honor? Perhaps you wanted my body?”
“N-no! I just couldn’t stand back and watch someone get hurt!”
“…You have to be joking” she said flatly. Her cold eyes don’t change as she squeezes me tighter. It takes all my willpower not to cry out in pleasure.
“I’m…not…”
“Why would a runaway slave save a human? It makes no sense.” Oh, that’s right. My character should hate humans, since they were the main slavers of the world. The brand on my leg is also the sign of human property. By all means, my character should hate all of humanity.
“You…weren’t the one…who did…this…to me…” I wheeze out. My HP is still at max, but getting air in my lungs is still hard. She looks sternly at me for a few more moments before finally loosening her grip. She’s still gripping me firmly, likely believing I’d run away.
“You’re an odd one. While I am thankful, I refuse to allow myself to be in debt to someone. Tell me, what can I do for the equivalent of my life?”
“…Eh?”
“You heard me. I will not stay in your debt. I will provide you with anything you wish in exchange for your assistance.” Is she seriously giving me, a pervert, a blank check? I can ask for anything at all. Maybe I could ask her to eat me. I miss the warmth of flesh…but I just experienced it yesterday. Let’s go for something small.
“W-well…if you truly insist…maybe just a…small…kiss?” That’s good. Just a small reward from a maiden. But her face gets red and she tightens her grip again.
“A kiss? Is my life something that insignificant to you?! I told you to tell me an equivalent!” Shit. I offended her, big time. Well, she said she wanted something big.

“Very well…in exchange for your life, I’d like you to help me live out one of my greatest, most secret desires.” She makes a small smile at that.
“That’s better. I shall assist you in any way I can. But mind you, anything too sexual and I may kill you afterwards.” Seriously, did she just say that? I could waste her with a basic spell, yet she acts as though she’s superior. I kinda like that~
“Um…before that, do you have any shoes? Like boots or something?”
“Yes, I have a pair in my pack. Why?”
“My request is that…you put me in one and wear it with me inside. And to carry me like that to Anon.”
“Very well.” Huh? Did she really just accept my proposal like that? She releases me and begins searching through her pack. I stare at her while floating in place.
“Huh? You don’t think it’s…weird?” I ask.
“Oh, it’s weird. You are probably quite the deviant. But you claim it is your desire, and you did save my life. While it is perverted, I’ll allow it. You say Anon is your destination? I’d be willing to take you all the way to Impraza as your reward.” Impraza?! That’s the human capital! It’s a two month journey from here! Two months of paradise inside a pretty girl’s shoe…
“I must say, that sounds tempting. But I have business in Anon. May I ask for one more favor?”
“Yes. If you can be in my debt, I’ll definitely take full advantage of it.”
“Wow, you’re honest. What’s your name?”
“It’s rude to ask for someone’s name without introducing yourself first.”
“Oh, pardon me! My former mistress named me Snack.”
“That’s a terrible name. I am Maria.” God, she’s so brutally honest! The emotional abuse…I’ve never been a fan of it before today~
“So, what’s the favor?”
“Huh? That was it. I wanted to know what to call you.”
“Are you an idiot? An equivalent favor from that is useless to me.”

Her hand roughly grips me again as she pulls a pair leather boots out of her pack. My heart skips a beat as she roughly tosses me inside the right boot. I folded my wings back and roughly land on the leather insole. If she keeps abusing me like this I might fall in love! Her lovely face looms over the top as she looks down at me. I start recording.
“Listen, you have ten seconds to get in position wherever you want. After that, I’m putting my foot in and walking. I won’t be taking it out until we get to Anon, which is eight hours away. The only exception is if monsters attack again. You won’t be receiving any of my food or water, but feel free to take in any of the dirt or sweat on my foot.” Even I blush at that. She’s a random NPC, yet she has such a strong personality. I’m getting flustered and this was my idea! But where to lie down? I’d likely have more room at her toes, but for this trip I want to feel crushed. So I crawl to her arch section and get on my back. Without a word of warning her foot slides in, blocking the light. She’s a natural! Ooh, I never even noticed her red nails~

Like a tidal wave of flesh, her foot rolls over me with an incredible amount of power while crushing me into the leather. In seconds my face is pressed hard into the foot flesh. I can feel the dirt rubbing against me. There is a large amount of pain from being crushed under thousands of pounds of pressure. Of course my HP stays full thanks to my gear.
“Oh, I remember why I never wear these. They’re too small. Well, this is what you wanted so enjoy it.” She’s so cold to me. I slide my tongue out and lap at her foot. The taste of dirt and sweat is god awful. I take several more licks.

A hard crash comes down after the feeling of swiftly rising and falling. She had taken her first step. For a split second, I lost an HP point. My regen is high so I’ll be fine. The movements repeat rhythmically, crashing down on me every few seconds. Once I get used to it, I continue licking. It’s been less than a minute and the heat inside the boot has risen considerably, causing her foot to release a large amount of sweat. It fills my mouth with salt liquid, and I drink my fill. I’ve already cleaned the dirt off the area around my head. The heat, the musky smell, the pain, and the wall of flesh pressing into me…I love this. I reach my hand down between my legs between her steps and slip a few fingers inside. As soon as her foot hits the ground it forced my fingers deeply inside as I gasp. Every step was like a rough and powerful thrust into my womanhood. I can’t help but envision her on top of me, the same size as me and using her own hand on me. Slipping in a few extra fingers I increase the pace. After a few more hard steps, I’m already finished.
“You’re cleaning that up. The least you could do is buy a dinner before doing something like that.” A hard blush comes to my face. She could feel it even at my size? That’s too embarrassing! I know she agreed to help me do this, but I feel like I’m forcing my own desires on her. It makes me feel…dirty…and guilty…

Looking at the clock, it’s only 8:00 AM. According to Maria, we’ll be there around 2:00PM. It’ll be early enough that I can still get some stuff done. I should apologize. Maybe buy her lunch and a night at the inn. The way her foot feels against my nearly naked body I might just give her everything I own. Well, it’s a long trip so I might as well spend it researching. I need to charge up a bit from my burst just a few moments ago…

Opening the browser, the first thing I look for is news of me. Yep, I’m blasted all over the media. I’ve been declared a vegetable and my crazy ex is arrested. They have no idea my mind is still inside the game. Interesting. Let’s see if they updated one-punch man yet…

For the next five hours I switch between browsing the internet and worshipping Maria’s sole. I’ve had three more releases, and read through all the updates of my favorite series for the past week. I even watched an episode of one piece. Well, I still have another three hours to go. No I’m not complaining! This is one of my life-long fantasies come true! I’m in ecstasy, but being in an elevated state like this for hours on end is exhausting me. Might as well let my eyes rest for a few minutes to build my strength back.

<Conditions met: Snack has acquired passive skill Physical Resistance Lv1>
<Conditions met: Snack has acquired passive skill Pressure Resistance Lv1>
<Conditions met: Physical Resistance Lv1 and Pressure Resistance Lv1 will merge to Physical Damage Annulment Lv1>
<Passive kill “Physical Damage Annulment” has leveled up to Lv2>



“Wake up” said a cold voice. I snap up, realizing everything around me is cold. Well, it’s actually pleasantly warm but compared to the oppressive heat of the boot its cold. Maria is holding me in her palm with an annoyed look in her eyes. No! I fell asleep! I wanted at least one more orgasm before it was over! “Monsters.” Looking around, we’re surrounded by goblins again. Oh thank god. I’ll finish this quickly and get back to my reward.

“I’m on it!” I exclaim. There’s no need for me to get up, so I just cross my legs and point my wand at the group of goblins. There’s seven altogether. Five males and two females this time. The females are actually a little cute. They have green skin, they’re the size of children, and they have small fangs poking out of their mouths. I refuse to kill those ones. They might evolve into gorgeous monstrosities someday. If they do, they’d make great servants. Let’s try <Darkness> this time. Their shadows grew darker before surrounding them in a dark circle on the ground. The five men slowly sunk down into the ground, screaming in terror. The two females watched in horror as their teammates faded away. Once they were gone, the shadow reached up with inky tendrils. They snapped at their bottoms, hurting them enough to run away but not enough to kill them. Perfect. I turn around and smile up at Maria. She’s frowning at me.

<Skill “Darkness” has leveled up to Lv2>
<Skill “Darkness” has leveled up to Lv3>

“Why didn’t you kill the last two?” Oh yeah, I suppose it would be weird for someone to let monsters live. After all, they’re menaces.
“Well…I want to become a monster tamer. Those two had some potential to grow stronger, so I’m going to track them down later.”
“You…tame monsters? But you’re so…”
“Small? Yeah, but you’ve seen my magic. Monsters have good instincts, so they can tell who’s strong enough to kill them. Although some are braver, or just stupid, like the ones that just attacked. Would you like me to give you a tamed one? Give me a few days and you can have a servant of any monster in this forest.”
“How much?” Of course she won’t accept it as a gift…
“A kiss for a goblin. An hour in your boot for a kobold. Chew on me for ten minutes for a lesser snake. One hour in your stomach for a hobgoblin. Anything stronger than that, we can decide later.”
“Sounds like a deal. But I must say, those payments are very…unique. You truly are a pervert.” I let out an embarrassed giggle and scratch the back of my head.
“Guilty. Can you put me back now?”
“You still want to be in there? We’re almost there, can’t you sit outside?” NO! I give her the biggest, saddest puppy dog eyes I can muster. We lock eyes for a few moments before she sighs in defeat. “As I said before, you’re cleaning my foot when we reach Anon. If you didn’t save my life I would have stomped you out. Here, I’ll let you give attention to my other foot.” With that, she roughly tosses me into her other boot. The smell in here is pleasantly musky, plus the heat and humidity is still oppressive from her foot being in here moments before. I crawl to the toe section and lick at the insole. Her foot slides back in, but this time it’s not crushing me. Her toes settle on top of my small body and give me a tight squeeze. It’s like a hot, crushing hug. While her second toe rests on my head, her third toe is pressing directly into a sensitive area. As she begins walking, the toes press into my body before every lift. I gasp at how amazing it feels to have her press into my crotch. After a few minutes, I don’t even need to use my hand to finish.

Half an hour passes blissfully before I’m forcefully ripped from Maria’s boot. I tried to put up a fight to stay, but she’s very persistent. We really are in Anon. I could have been here hours ago by flying, but this was a much better way to travel. Maria put the boots back in her pack and is headed towards the inn.
“You’re going to pay for a night and clean your mess off my feet. Understood?” I nod excitedly.

The fee for the inn was 10 gold coins. The innkeeper was a woman in her early-forties, but she had a mature beauty to her aging face. Lovely blonde hair, caring green eyes and her body is obstructed from view because of an ugly dress. She reminded me of a friend’s mother who’s incredibly attractive but hides it behind mom clothes. I earned a few confused looks as I pulled the coins that were as large as I was out of thin air. After going up to our room, she heads straight for the bathroom. Inside is a wooden basin that’s about seven feet long and three feet tall. Two magic crystals are connected to the wall, one for cold water and the other for hot. There’s also a sink, but no toilet. Nobody in this world defecates. That’s one thing I’m not into. Other people might be, but I just can’t into the nastiness of it. So the bathrooms here are actually for baths. Maria places the plug in the drain and activates both crystals. She fills it up to half in inch and places me surprisingly gently into the warm water. Sitting on the edge, she pulls out a book and puts her feet in front of me with the toes pointed up. Without a word, I go to work. The areas I…messed up are clearly visible. Even among the dirt and grime she picked up by walking barefoot my fluids made more dirt stick to it. I splash some water up while rubbing away the dirt.

For the first ten minutes, I was having fun. But then the water started to get cold and I wasn’t even done with one heel. So I used my magic to manipulate the water into tendrils. While I don’t have any water skills, by pouring mana into a concentrated area I can make it physical. From there I can will it to grip the water and force it to rub against Maria’s foot. Six tentacles spread across her feet, wiping it clean in a matter of seconds. Soon enough, her pale skin is visible without dirt obstructing the view, but a few areas are red from walking long distance. I take a snapshot of this sight for later enjoyment.

<Snack has obtained element Water>
<Snack has obtained element Force>
<Snack has forcibly learned skill Mana Wall Lv1>
<Snack has forcibly learned skill Water Whip Lv1>
<Snack has forcibly learned skill Mana Flow Lv1>

Wow. I learned three skills and two elements just from cleaning her feet. Wait, come to think of it I actually have the skill <Cleanse>. I could have done this in a few seconds. Well there’s no fun in that anyway. Plus, it reminded me that I can force myself to learn new skills. In Mythrios people can learn skills by leveling up and earning them or by performing actions that can force the system to recognize the skill. For sword wielders, it could be done by practicing a move repeatedly. For magic users, like myself, I need to utilize my mana in different ways.
“Maria, I’m done!” She looks down with disinterested eyes and checks her feet. It seems I passed her inspection because she goes back to reading her book.
“Good enough. You can leave now. I’m going to be staying here for the night, if you wish to stay with me I’ll need compensation.”
“What? I bought the room!”
“No back talking. The room was an expense for you to clean up after your own mess. Besides, I need money. I’ve paid you back for my life, so for me to do anything else I’ll need to charge.” Hm…so she’s not greedy, just broke. I have an idea…

“Say…can I pay you back for the other favor from earlier?”
“What other favor?”
“Telling me your name.”
“You really do count that as a favor? Very well. If you believe it to be worth anything, I won’t turn down money. Give me whatever you believe it to be worth.”
“Alright. I’ll need to run to town to pick up enough money for that, so I’ll be back soon.”
“Do as you wish.” I smile and flutter away. She’s such a cool beauty. While flying out of the inn I notice a few people looking at me. Faeries are rare in these parts after all. I’d bet half are planning on capturing me while the other half are wondering what I am. I had two reasons for it. The first was that I’m not welcome in Mezra right now. The second is that this is the only nearby village with a currency exchange and player store. I fly straight over to a booth near the entrance to the town. Nobody is around, and the woman there is sleeping. I suppose it makes sense that she’s bored. The store uses real money, so NPCs have no use for it. She won’t need to do any work for another month. I land on the table and approach her face. She’s a gorgeous elven woman with long silver hair. I’d gauge her age to be in her early twenties. Her body is quite curvaceous, but her overall build is slim. The elves are legendary beauties, and this girl is no exception. If I wasn’t here on business, I’d try to seduce her. I poke her dainty nose a few times until her blue eyes begin to flutter open. She looks around for a few seconds, clearly confused, until she finally notices my presence. With an annoyed huff, she puts her face in her hand and leans her elbow on the table.

“If you want directions, find someone else.” I’m a little offended that she’s being so rude, but it’s understandable. People probably only talk to her for directions. Or to flirt.
“Actually, I was interested in your shop…” At first, her glazed eyes just stare blankly. But her face slowly turns to joy as tears form in her eyes.
“A…customer?!” She places her hands over her mouth as she slightly sobs. This is…quite a sight. “Are you sure? We only use divine currency here, but we also exchange it for currency in this world. Nobody believes that it even exists. Do you…actually have it?” Divine currency? Did I really pick such a stupid name for this?
“I do. But how do I…access it?” She should know what this means. I pushed all this technical stuff to my drones (programmers) so I don’t remember how this interaction goes.
“Oh, of course! If you would just use this prism you should be able to pull out divine currency.” She pulls out a glass box that’s about 1’x1’x1’ and puts it in front of me. Her eyes are sparkling with excitement. She’s so cute! Pressing my hand against the cool surface causes a screen to pop up. It’s asking for payment information. Since I was just discovered this morning, my credit card should still work. I enter the information and the screen asks how much I want to add to my game account. The system works by pouring in money from your bank to your in-game account. After that, you can choose to spend it on normal currency or upgrades that need direct money to buy. Of course the money can’t be put back. Once it’s in the game, it’s all mine! I guess for now I’ll add 200 million. Huh? No it’s not too much. It’s not even half my savings. Do you realize how much money I make? Video games are VERY profitable. I’ve probably spent more on prostitutes. I pull my hand off and look back to the elf. Her eyes are as wide as dinner plates.
“Did…did you do it?”
“Yes, I managed to take out some of my divine money.” Ugh, I want to wash my mouth out. Such a crappy name.
“YES! I knew it was real! Oh, how they mocked me…but look at me now!”
“Um…miss? Are you alright?”
“Huh? Oh, right, sorry about that. Next, if you place your hand on this prism it will provide you anything you desire. And I gain some of the profit!” She’s blushing as she reaches for another cube. That outburst must have been quite embarrassing. After pressing my hand on this one, the store page opens up. I see lots of items, from pets to horses. There are also some legendary weapons. So I buy two of everything. Then I max out my storage space. While I’m at it, I buy a few billion gold coins as well as the currency for other countries. I load up on health potions and mana potions too, of all strengths. In the end, I’ve only spent 10 million and most of it went towards in game money. Pulling my hand off, Miss Elf is crying tears of joy.
“I knew it…You really do have divine currency. My name is Yin, me and my sisters run these stands at every major settlement. We offer different items at each one, so please pay them a visit. Seriously, please due. You’re the first customer we’ve ever had.” I admit, it sounds really sad. Downright depressing, even.
“I will. Especially if they’re all as pretty as you.” She smiles and blushes, but gives no response. I flirt for a few more minutes before excusing myself back to the inn.

When I come back to the room, Maria is laying in the bed wearing a simple black nightgown. She’s still reading.
“Maria, I’m back!”
“Welcome back. So, did you get a few gold coins?”
“Well…I got enough that I consider equal to knowing your name. Plus for the room.” She extends her palm lazily. She likely believes it’ll be a small amount. So I dump about 1,000,000 gold coins onto the bed. Her eyes go wider than Yin’s were. I’ve been enjoying her verbal abuse, but making her so shell-shocked is also satisfying.
“W-what is this? How much is this? Why?”
“You told me to give you the equivalent to knowing your name. To me, knowing who you are is worth 1,000,000 coins.”
“I…can never repay this much…”
“Repay? I’m just paying you back.”
“But…you could buy a mansion with this much!”
“If I’m being honest, I have enough to buy a country.”
“Wha-?! Who are you?!”
“I told you, I’m Snack. A novice adventurer and a Royal Faerie.”
“You’re a ROYAL Faerie? What are you doing out of the Illusion Woods?”
“Adventuring.” Honestly, she’s pretty cute like this.
“…Thank you…” I give her a bright grin and turn to leave. “Wait! You’re leaving?”
“I told you, I have some business around here. But trust me, we’ll meet later.” As I walk under the door (I’m too small to open it myself) I mark Maria. A feature I added was the ability to mark NPCs to track them on the world map. It goes up to 100, I made it so people can find their favorite characters. If memory serves, the player store in the beast-kin country has the option to extend it. I’ll need to visit there sometime. But for now, I mark Maria and add the tag ‘kuudere.’

Going back into town, I buy a few essentials. A few low class items to wear if I ever want to pretend to be weak. All the slave collars the blacksmith owns, 348. Plus some decent quality weapons for future golems. With my current mana, I can create a decently strong one. The blacksmith was an old male dwarf, so I didn’t really pay much attention to him. If anything, I was rude. But since I spent over ten thousand gold coins, he really didn’t care. After that, I took the slave collars to an enchanter to get them enhanced. As they were now, they were only decorations. But after getting them an obedience enhancement, no monster wearing them would disobey me. The enchanter was a pretty boy elf, who was quite friendly. I act as polite as I can be to him because faeries and elves are famous as friends. I had to resist the urge to obliterate him when he tried to flirt. But I guess he was smart enough to notice my disgust and ended it right there. Once I get the collars back I pour in as much mana as I can to increase their effect. But the enchantments are masterfully done, so I only increase the effect by 1%.

<Snack has forcibly learned skill Enchantment Enhancement Lv1>

Hey, that’s helpful! I try to use it on a few other items, but my mana isn’t high enough to increase it by a single percent. With all the preparations ready, I head to the adventurers guild. Normally players sign up in the capitals they wake up in, but lore says you can do it in any branch. The inside is actually deserted. There are a few people drinking in the tavern section, but there’s no one in at the desk area or around the notice board. There must be a hundred pages posted there. I know that when the game goes public, this place will become crowded. But seeing it like this is rather sad. I flutter up to the reception desk, but no one’s there. After ringing the bell three times someone yells for me to wait. The backroom looks pretty deserted too…Is that a stool on the floor? Hearing a door open, I look back up to see a young bunny beast-kin walking up. She’s wearing the normal receptionist uniform, which is very unflattering to her flat chest. Since bunnies are a small animal, the beast-kin version is also tiny. Of course she’s still a giant to my one inch form. While she’s cute, there’s no point in trying to have fun with her. All adventure guild employees aren’t romanceable. She needs to stand on the stool to have her head reach above the desk.
“Good afternoon, ma’am! Is there something I can help you with?”
“Yes, I’d like to register as an adventurer.”
“Wonderful! I just need 50 gold coins as a registration fee and I’ll issue you a membership card.” I hand over the money and she hands me a blank card. As soon as I hold it, my name and picture appear on it. It also states that I’m a Rank E adventurer along with my stats.
“Wow, Rank E starting off? That’s wonderful! Most start as level 1 Rank F adventurers. You are now able to take notices off the board up to Rank D. You may take as many as you wish, but keep in mind that some may have time limits. If you fail a quest, there will be a fine. If you complete the task issued, bring back proof of completion and a copy of the notice. Do you have any questions?”
“No.” I answer curtly. I hate long winded introductions. I made this entire world, so of course I know all that. I give her a quick thank you and go to the notice board. I notice one that asks for the skin of a snake, so I grab it since I already have the materials. I also grab a few more notices.
<Tame 5 Monsters>
<Slay 15 Goblins>
<Pick 10 Star Herbs>
<Investigate the Mysterious Cave>

The first few are all easy quests that I can do to earn some easy EXP. The last one however is one of my most evil ideas that I used. Reading the notice tells you that a group of miners disappeared inside a nearby cave. It’s an average sounding quest, that the miners likely got attacked by monsters. If they are dead, find the remains. If they are alive, escort them back to the village. However, when players go to investigate they find my favorite hidden boss. Ouroboros, the World Eater, a snake that would require a team of players around level 400 to defeat. Players that are defeated by Ouroboros get eaten and can’t revive. Instead, they end up trapped in a city made of flesh inside its belly. The only way out is if someone defeats it, or to escape through a labyrinth of high level monsters in its intestines. All teleportation magic is useless once inside because the belly itself is its own dimension. To most, it’s a never ending trap that forces people to create a new character. Which costs money after two. Huh? Why not make it easier? I won’t call you a fool this time, because it’s actually a complex reason. First off, there is only one Ouroboros. Once it’s defeated that’s the end of the quest forever. It offers enough experience points to boost someone from level 500 to level 550. For the record, there are no level limits. Given enough time I could become level 1,000,000. I hate level limits. For people who have been playing a game for years to be forced to be equal to fairly new players who buy levels is inexcusable. In here, people can buy levels up to level 50. But I refuse to do that. I’m a cheater, but even I have limits. Second, there is a unique reward for defeating it. I want to be the one to defeat it. No, I’m not telling you the reward…yet. You see, I’m going to kill it tomorrow. By doing that I can become virtually invincible until the players come. There are only 800 NPCs I created that are over level 100. 111 of them are over level 500. Then 10 of them are over level 900. But there are four specific people I programmed to be level 10,000 or stronger. Huh? Why so high? Fool! To give a realistic feeling, all NPCs are killable. If people went around killing the leaders of countries, then the world would be in turmoil. No, killing Ouroboros won’t make me the strongest. Even if I use all my knowledge of the game, it would take me two years to get to level 10,000. But those four won’t act out unless I attack them. The others are easily avoidable, so I can live fairly carefree. No, I won’t tell you who the four strongest characters are. Huh? You want to know how I plan to kill such a strong creature while only level 11? I have a plan. But for now, preparations.

Going into the forest, I track the two female goblins I chased away earlier. They were drinking from a nearby stream. When they saw me coming, they froze up in fear. When I tossed them the collars and told them to put it on, they did it without hesitation. For the record, players can choose to live as goblins but cannot be enslaved after the tutorial. Well, unless they allow themselves to be. I have them show me their cave, which I cleared out. There were 30 males and 7 more females. I kill all the men and enslave the females. At the end of the cave is a male hobgoblin. Unlike the others, he walks around naked. I’m so disgusted that I vaporize him with a Fireball. Then launch several more at his ashes. He has a treasure trove of only 50 gold, but he has 30 Star Herbs.

<Conditions met: Snack has gained Job-Tamer>
<Skill “Fireball” has leveled up to Lv2>
<Skill “Fireball” has leveled up to Lv3>

Well, that’s all the quests. I place the slaves into storage with the materials and head back to the guild. They are my property after all. To the goblins, they were teleported into a grassy area surrounded by fences. I toss in a few food items I have saved to keep them busy. The receptionist is astonished that I completed the quests so fast.

<Snack has reached level 12>
<Snack has reached level 13>
<Snack has learned skill Earthquake Lv1>
<Snack has learned passive skill Mana Regen Lv1>
<Snack has learned skill Mana Armor Lv1>
<Snack has learned skill Low-Range Teleportation Lv1>
<Conditions met: Snack has obtained Job-Sorcerer>

Sweet. Let’s check my new status.

Snack
Race: Royal Faerie
Occupation: Tamer, Sorcerer
Elements: Force, Water
LV: 13
Exp: 2990
Exp to next LV: 230
HP: 1100
MP: 18000
Atk: 5
Def: 103
MDf: 132
Agi: 28
Mag: 943
Int: 120
Luk: 2
Title: Creator, Monster Lover, Prey, Black Widow, Annihilator, Hypocrite Slaver, Fetishist, Fake Novice, Flirt

Why does my creation hate me?!Those titles suck! I made a few of them, but Hypocrite Slaver? Seriously?! I suppose it’s true, but give a girl a break! At least these things are private. I suppose I shouldn’t be complaining though, each title makes me stronger. Did I not mention that? Depending on the title, it could give me a small boost or a unique skill. Rare titles can even open a new skill branch. For the titles I have now, I’ve gained a decent boost to my Seduction chances. I also have increased damage to people I’m…intimate with. Also, all golems created by me have a boosted constitution. Annihilator does offer a skill branch in destruction magic, but I won’t gain any of the spells until I’m level 20. Even if I try to forcefully learn them, it would be hard to handle them. I would run out of mana too fast.

It’s getting dark, so I head back into the forest. Most stay away at this time of night from the fear of monsters, but that’s what I’m counting on. My nine goblins are let out of my storage and bow before me. Huh. I always that it would feel nice, but these girls look so pathetic that it makes me feel bad inside. Each one is given some basic gear that I had bought from the blacksmith earlier. They look a little odd trying to fit into it. The leather armor I got for them was too large to fit, so instead I give them basic tunics. It won’t be as effective as the armor, but it’s better than the loincloths. I give three of them swords, two hand axes, two bows, one a spear, and the last one a staff. The weak goblins struggle to use the equipment made for humans, but they’ll learn. I’ll train them all properly right now. Using my cheat ability, <Golem Creation>, I make the one thing I never thought I would. A human male. I just randomized the appearance, but I pour enough mana in it to become level 10.
“Listen up ladies! This, is a man! Kill it!” After I order them, they go to work. They weakly swing their weapons at it, barely causing any DPS. He doesn’t attack back of course. I made him to be a practice dummy to my girls. One reason my ability is totally cheating is that killed golems give a decent amount of EXP. If I wanted to I could load up on mana potions and kill my own creations forever. But since they can’t be stronger than me, it would be a waste of time. While the goblins are learning to fight properly, I work on the next stage of my battle preparations. Golems. Proper, female, golems. I create about 500 dwarves for shields, 15 elves for archery, and one giantess. I pour in mana to 5 of the elves and the giantess only. Many of them will have to die during my boss fight, so I only need a few good ones. For one elf and the giantess, I equip them with a few legendary items that I bought from the player store. The giantess gets <God’s Cheese Knife> which is a two handed great sword with a serrated edge. The elf leader gets <Will of the Forest> which is a bow with vines growing out of it. Both items are nearly an equivalent to my Sky Piercer. Suddenly, a warning sign pops up that one of my golems is low on health. Looking back to my monsters, I’m amazed to find the sword wielders had stabbed him in different areas and were using their teeth and claws to increase their damage. Quite creative. They finished him off about an hour after I created him. An annoying amount of pop-up windows showed up to tell me that they leveled up. All nine of them had reached level 4. As a reward, I create ten more men and send them in to battle. Yes, I only send them after male golems. I don’t want to teach them that’s its ever acceptable to attack a woman.

By midnight, my goblins are a higher level than me. One reached level 17, three reached level 16, one reached level 15, and the rest are at level 13. It was hard on them, but they can now wield their weapons like normal people. Among the pop-up windows, several mentioned that they were ready for evolution. But they were all for the lowest evolution, Goblin Elder. It was a dead end evolution that only slightly boosts a goblin’s stats. I deny all of them. If they’re going to be my slaves, they need the highest tier. I put six away, but keep the only sword wielder that is level 13 and have her assist me in my own training. Giving her an iron shield, her orders are to survive. I’m not going to go into details, but one hour and eight forced skills later she disobeyed me. Well, one goblin doesn’t make much of a difference. I have eight more, plus an unlimited supply deeper in the forest. It’s against my principles to kill women, but even I make exceptions.

That should be enough for tonight, so I head back to the inn. I wonder if the kitchen is still open. Likely not, but I’ve been eating nothing but berries all day. Taking a peek inside the entire place is empty. So I sneak a few crumbs of bread and leave a gold coin for the trouble. In the morning, I better get a decent breakfast. Don’t get me wrong, the berries are sweet and delicious. But I need actual food. I didn’t spend three weeks filling the world with recipes, flavors, and all things cooking just to eat fruit. In the real world, I love cooking. I started getting onto it so I could watch girls eat my cooking, but eventually I just started liking cooking for cooking. Maybe I can show the innkeeper a few things in exchange for a favors~

When I enter the room, Maria is already fast asleep. As much as I want to wake her up and have some fun, I decide to let her sleep. I float over to the pillow and land near her face. She looks so peaceful when she’s asleep. Her mouth is slightly open, and a thin trail of drool is falling onto the pillow. I stick a foot into the flow and savor the feeling of her warm saliva. Well…I don’t hear her objecting to me making myself comfortable… Crawling on all fours, I poke my head into her mouth. Her teeth are perfectly white and straight, without a single scrap or stain in sight. From the back of her throat, the smell of raspberry wine floats heavily inside. Pushing my shoulders passed her soft lips, I fit my entire body inside. This should be fine for tonight. I won’t float away, and hopefully my flavor will give her sweet dreams. Yes, I want to crawl down her throat and slosh around with that wine. But I have to get an early start in the morning. If I go down there without telling her, she won’t throw me up. I’ll have to make my way through miles of intestines. As amazing as that sounds, the fight with Ouroboros will decide my fate. Using her tongue as a pillow, I quickly drift away to sleep.

<Snack has earned a God’s Blessing>
<Snack has gained “Blessing of The Almighty”>

29 days until open…

End Notes:

Finally, some human contact! This is what we're all here for, right? XP

 

Chapter 3 by YuriGoodness
Author's Notes:

Warning!

 

The MC of this series is based upon my true thoughts! Be warned, she is extremely lewd!

The feeling of warm flesh pressing into me stirs me from my sleep. Opening one eye my vision is filled with black painted lips. I smile while sitting up to a smiling Maria. She’s blushing slightly.
“I believe you owe me a goblin” she said. Oh hell no.
“You believe wrong.” I flop back down onto a pillow and close my eyes. I don’t need to look to know she’s getting flustered.
“What? You said the payment for a goblin was a kiss! Plus you were in my mouth all night!”
“I said in a few days when I have them trained. Also, we never made a deal. You just kissed me out of the blue while I was sleeping. The feeling of your lips is payment for waking me up. And as for my sleeping arrangements…you never said that I couldn’t sleep in your mouth, and you never set a price for it.”
“That’s…” She sounds a bit down after that. I sit back up to look at her. She’s still in her nightgown. It hangs loosely on her slim body. Then I notice the black lipstick clinging to my body. Makeup in this world is a part of the character. It never comes off the person, but can still leave marks like these. Let’s try <Cleanse>. Once it’s activated, I’m enveloped in a glowing aura. The mark slowly fades from view.

<Skill “Cleanse” has leveled up to Lv2>

That’s when I notice I’m still naked. Which explains why Maria is blushing and bashful. Seeing the dere side of this kuudere warms my heart. Even if my usual armor shows a lot of skin, it’s still armor. Like I keep saying, it’s armor. Still in the nude, I float up in front of her face. Leaning forward, I give her a peck on the cheek.
“There’s your change~” While her face turns the color of tomatoes, I float off towards the door while equipping Venom’s Bane. Her frustration seems to have peeked because she’s starting to shout at me and throwing things.
“Once you’re ready, meet me downstairs for breakfast!”

Once I reach the lobby, I notice only a few people have started eating. I forgot to check, but it’s only 7:23 AM. Over half the other guests are sleeping. Which isn’t saying much. Without players, only five other NPCs are staying here at the moment. Floating over to the main desk, the lovely innkeeper is still there. A sigh escapes my lips when I see she’s wearing another ugly dress. Maybe one of these days I could talk her into taking it off. I did something similar in the real world when I convinced my friend’s mother to take us to the beach. I still own the pictures of her in that bikini~
“Good morning, Ma’am!” I say happily. She gives me a warm smile.
“Good morning, dear guest. What can I do for you?”
“Are you still serving breakfast?”
“Yes! The menu for this morning is eggs and sausage for three coins. We recommend a cup of red wine with it for an extra one coin.” I pull out five coins.
“Then, I’ll take one plate and two glasses.”
“Are you sure? I don’t wish to offend, but you’re too small for such a large portion!”
“It’s fine. My friend is coming soon, so it’s mainly for her.”
“Very well then, I’ll place your order to the cook.”
“Ah, you don’t cook it? That’s a shame, I was looking forward to food prepared by a lovely woman.” She blushes slightly and brings a hand to her blushing cheek.
“You flatter me too much, miss. Surely there are others you can look to than an old widow like me. Besides, my daughter is the cook. She’s almost as good as I am.” Widow? SHE’S SINGLE! Huh? I’m not a slut! Shut up! In this world, monogamy isn’t common. Polygamy is accepted by nearly everyone in the world. While I was beta-testing this game, I had 40 wives before I had to reset to make the finishing touches. It’s fine if I flirt with a few dozen women.
“You must be joking! I’m sure everyone recognizes you as this village’s beauty!” I continue this light flirting for a few minutes before she excuses herself. During this probing, I found out her name is Karen and she frequents the bathing house a few buildings over late at night. I always enjoyed baths, and I always cursed myself for not being born in japan where there are public bath houses. So I won’t be bored while I wait for her one of these nights~ Not to mention her daughter is quite the beauty, although totally in her mother’s shadow. I thought about going after her, until I learned she had a husband already, who works here at the inn as a waiter. I don’t mind going after married women, in this world married couples are happy to include a stranger to spice up a night. But I refuse to end up between a lovely woman and…a male. Nasty. Plus, they have a 12 year old daughter. Her daughter gave birth at the age of 13 (even I think that’s wrong) and Karen gave birth to her at a young age as well. I did the math myself. Karen is 42, her daughter Lisa is 25, and her granddaughter Ida is 12. I can’t say I approve of having children at such a young age, but the thought of the three generations of beauties lining up next to each other in six years…

I take an empty table and wait for my platter. I’m still getting a few looks from the humans. I suppose a faerie is a rare sight, especially one with a slave brand walking free. It also doesn’t help that I’m pretty sexy, which increases the price. Like you heard at the slave auction, I’m worth millions. Even a starved, abused faerie slave on the brink of death is still worth a million coins. It’s enough money to live comfortably for an average villager. In Mezra, it’s a down payment for a house. Of course it’s more expensive to live in a guarded city compared to a village in the woods. Although I could afford an entire continent, including the people on it, if I wanted it. The waiter brought over my plate of food and set it next to me. It’s exactly what I thought it would be. Two eggs sunny side up and a sausage made of deer meat. It’s a cheap and simple meal, but at least it’s cooked. I tear into the breakfast and inhale it as fast as I could. The eggs are a bit salty, but the wine evens it out. The sausage is delicious, a perfect mix of gamey and spices. A few minutes go by, and I realize something is wrong. The plate is cleared until I’m the only thing in it, and I’ve had both cups of wine. Eh? Why did I eat so much?! I’m only an inch tall, yet I ate a full breakfast by myself! Hell, I’m still starving! It could have something to do about me being a Royal Faerie. Come to think of it, the berries never made me feel full even though they were the size of my head. I know that faeries can eat things the same size as themselves or bigger, but this was much bigger than me! Huh? Of course same size vore is in this world! The only species that aren’t capable of that are humans, dwarves, giants, and some half-beasts. No matter, I simply fly back to Karen.
“Miss, is there something wrong with the food? Is it not up to your tastes?” She’s such a good person~
“Oh no! In fact, it was delicious! I love your deer sausage. But…could I order about thirteen more plates? Oh, and three bottles of wine?” Shocked was an understatement to describe her face.
“Th-thirteen? By yourself? I noticed your friend hasn’t even entered yet…”
“Actually, could I make it twenty seven? Also, would it be alright if I feed my goblins inside? I have them trained, so I promise they won’t cause any trouble.” Her face is growing pale…Maybe this will help. I place a bag of 500 gold coins on the table. “You can keep the change. Plus I’ll pay if they cause any trouble or damage.”
“I accept!” she says without hesitation. I let out my eight goblins and guide them to my table. I get even more looks than before, but my girls snarl at whoever stares for too long. I’m a bit taken back. Why would these slaves try to protect me? I took them out of their environment and I’m forcing them to obey me. So why are they already so loyal?

Our food arrives a little later than the first time, likely due to such a big order. The girls try to tear at it with their hands, but I slap their hands away with Darkness. It takes half an hour, but I get them to behave with manners and eat properly. After eating ten meals myself, I’m finally full. My girls get two meals each, leaving one left for Maria. Since the goblins are using utensils, they’re eating very slowly. Maria isn’t here right now, so I watch them eat. Goblins have always had a certain place in my heart. Their green skin, sharp teeth and claws, the beast-like nature. Not to mention their strong reproductive urges. All goblins want to sleep with anything. It doesn’t matter the gender, they want to have their way with people. Plus they reach sexual maturity a few days after they’re born. The average lifespan of a common goblin is only about 10 years. Once they evolve, their lives extend depending on which evolution it is. Maybe in the future I’ll create a weak human character and try to lure in a goblin. Or I could set these ones up somewhere with the order to attack me in that body. Ah, the thought of being forced to the ground by a group of girls…~

Once I snap back to reality, I realize that I’ve been watching their green mouths getting stuffed with food. Then the lumps traveling down their throats until they disappear into their flat chests. Then the area of their tunics where their trim tummies would be. The thought of going down inside each of them is tempting, but I’ve got to focus. Today is when I’ll face Ouroboros. If I get eaten, I’ll want to stay forever~ Which means I’d probably waste a few hours with each one and lose the entire day. Once I get stronger, I’ll have all the time I want for fun. As the smallest one finishes her last bite, Maria makes her way down the stairs wearing a light dress. She must be spending another day here in town if she isn’t wearing her armor. Yes, her short skirt and tube top was armor. Her eyes go a bit wide when she sees the goblins at the table, but she listens when I motion her over. She takes a seat across from me, and two of the goblins start growling at her.
“Behave you two! Treat her like you treat me, or mommy will be very angry!” Yes, I call myself their mother. Not that I consider myself such, but I consider it a term of endearment. As soon as I say so, the growling stops and instead they start cuddling up to her. So cute~
“You trained eight goblins so well in only a day? What are you, really?”
“I told you. I’m Snack. A novice adventurer.” I smile and push her plate over to her. It takes a lot of effort, given that I have almost no strength stats. Wait, I have items that could make me strong for times like this. Oh well, I like being weak. It makes me look cute. She smiles and pulls it the rest of the way to her before digging in.
“Thank you for buying breakfast. What would you like in return?”
“Nothing. You aren’t giving me anything for this. It gets a little tiring for me to not give gifts, you know.” She looks frustrated, but stays silent. The two goblins near her are still cuddling up to her, but the other six are staring at me with puppy eyes. I go around and rub each of them on the head before pulling them back into storage. They should rest up before the big fight. I leave one still clinging to Maria.
“Don’t you run out on me. I’ll leave that one for you, but I’ll be collecting my payment when I get back.”
“Where are you going? You keep leaving me alone here. I may just take this cutie and run.”
“But you won’t. I have one more thing to take care of in this area. But it’s incredibly dangerous. So I’m leaving that goblin with you because she may be killed if I take her with me. Besides, she seems attached to you.”
“…Come back safely. I expect you to return in time to buy dinner, as payment for making me wait.” I chuckle at that. She’ll never change.
“I understand. Well, now that I’ve eaten I’ll be going.” I leave her to finish her breakfast, but swing back to the front desk. Dropping off another few hundred coins I tell her it’s a deposit for letting the goblin stay out with Maria. Then I head to the woods and towards the deepest area.



Even I get nervous when I approach the cave. I’ve had to defeat a few monsters to get here, but I don’t get any stronger for defeating them. But I did gain three extra female slaves. One goblin, one kobold, and a wolf. They’re still pretty weak, so they won’t be participating today. For the seven goblins, I give them stronger equipment as well as an exp exchanger. It’s an item that can be adjusted to decide how much exp goes to each person holding it. I have them set up to gain 5% of the total exp each. If we were adventuring normally it would be higher, but against Ouroboros it should be enough to have them skyrocket. Once inside, the miasma starts draining everyone’s health. But each of them is holding a holy stone, which repels miasma damage for two hours. The monsters inside include werewolves, ghosts, hobgoblins, and kobolds. Normally, goblins would die against such powerful foes. But equipped with high class equipment they do just fine. Let me explain. The way equipment is divided is Common, Uncommon, Rare, High Rare, Super Rare, Legendary, and Phantasmal. I’m wearing all Phantasmal and Legendary class gear, but the goblins are using High Rare. These monsters either use their bare hands or Common class items. After a few waves, I’ve gained three levels and the weakest goblin went up by one. It’s pretty slow compared to yesterday, there’s no way common monsters could give more exp than my golems. In under an hour we reach the safe zone. My girls are exhausted, but they look incredibly happy for some reason. I should really teach them how to speak. They communicate with each other, but I have no idea what they’re talking about. There’s a form of magic that could allow me to learn their language, but it can’t be used until level 50. It’s frustrating. Especially when they look over at me, like when you hear someone dropping your name when they’re having a conversation in a foreign language. Oh well, that’s for later. For all the trouble of clearing the ten floors, I’ve grabbed thirteen werewolves, two hobgoblins, eight kobolds and one ghost. It was a pain to get the collar on her…The fight ahead is going to be tough, so I equip a hat that looks like whip cream with a strawberry on top. <Valentine’s Blessing> is legendary class and gives a large boost my mana reserves. My wrists are covered with slave bindings known as <Giant King’s Shackles> which gives a large boost to health, defense, and magic defense. A sparkling anklet made of gold and precious gems hangs on my bare ankle. <Stolen Treasure> is an accessory that boosts all my regens, plus randomly halves damage taken from a different element that changes every day. Today is lightning, so it’s useless in that regard. A large diamond earing is now hanging from my right ear. <Gem Eye> is only capable of increases max mana, but it pushes my reserves into extraordinary proportions. I refuse to equip anything else. To cover up any more of my skin will ruin my sexy image, I’d rather be dead than seen like that. With this, I should be able to cast some spells I couldn’t before.

Once we move into the main chamber, the cinematic starts. It’s a small movie I animated that starts with the party entering the chamber and looking around for more monsters. Then a snake slithers over a rock and the party looks over. Then it slithers on the other side of the room, making you snap back. It finally comes into the open in front of you, looking to be an average snake with black scales. When your character draws a weapon, it begins to grow larger. What started out as a tiny snake, it grows larger and larger until it’s three hundred feet long. Its tail wraps around the cavern, and you must fight the head and the tip of the tail. This is when things are going to get interesting. You see, if I were to give Ouroboros a level ranking, it would be around 30. Its health is pretty average, as well as its other stats. Well as average as a raid class monster can be. The only problem is its DPS. A single attack can melt a player to the bone. It only uses two types of attacks. A physical attack that deals moderate damage…and an acid attack that could be used to slay dragons. But thanks to Venom’s Bane, I’m immune. The way players are meant to conquer this area is to level up high enough to kill her with swiftly in all three stages. The battle starts and I send my goblins to the tail to attack. The head has a chance of eating whatever is in front of it, no matter the health level, so I summon my golems for the head. Three elves are launching volleys of arrows while two dwarves intercept the fanged and head-butt attacks. The DPS in this method is incredibly low, but it’s an efficient method to drain her health. Each attack kills a dwarf, but another rises in the next instant. During yesterday’s training, I created a few hundred golems. My golem creation skill shot from Lv1 to Lv8. I can now deploy seven golems, and each one has better stats. But I’m holding off on that for now though, because things are going to get harder and I need to conserve. Normally when a character is about to die, Ouroboros swallows them whole instead of killing them. But a golem isn’t considered a full character, more of an object so they get destroyed. The head swivels to launch a glob of acid towards my girls, so I swoop in and block it. The goop dissipates as soon as it hits me, dealing no damage. It’s a little disappointing that it vanishes instead of covering me in slime… I hold off on my own attacks for right now, focusing on healing the goblins. The healing spells don’t take too much MP to use, and the goblins only take a moderate amount of damage per attack.

<Skill “Heal” has leveled up to Lv2>
<Skill “High Heal” has leveled up to Lv2>
<Skill “Heal” has leveled up to Lv3>
<Skill “High Heal” has leveled up to Lv3>

Then it happens. An arrow from the head elf using <Will of the Forest> depletes the monster’s health and the giant serpent slowly closes its eyes in defeat…Until they snap open with a glowing yellow light. It lets out a large scream of pain, causing a large hole to open up a new cavern as it retreats back. This was the easiest part. We take a few minutes to heal up and create a few hundred extra golems until we press forward. The next cavern is much larger, so Ouroboros can sit up straight without hitting the ceiling and can’t wrap around the entire area like before. Another cinematic starts. It’s so weird to keep seeing this. You have no idea what it’s like to watch yourself move around before snapping back to your body. This time, scales are peeling off Ouroboros’s head. Then the entire head peels away to reveal the body of a naked woman. She had tight facial features, glowing yellow eyes, long black hair, and a perfect hourglass figure with grey skin. Although halfway down her butt it turns into a snake tail. She essentially looks like a lamia, but her human body is about 50ft tall. She looks back to my party angrily.
“Foolish ones! I am Ouroboros! I shall pick my teeth with your bones!” Then everything snaps back to reality. Her speed is nowhere near what it was before. She speeds around the chamber, attacking from different sides with her tail while punching us from the front. At least, she’s supposed to. But once I release my giantess, she has to deal with it head on. While the goblins make a few dents against her black scales, my golem trades blows with her. The slashing power of <God’s Cheese Knife> isn’t enough to cut through the scales, but leaves marks on her skin. Ouroboros generates scales on her arms as she blocks the sword, then countering with either a punch, a slash, or a bite. Every time she tries to launch an acid attack, I swap her with a dwarf. While they slowly drain her health, I use healing spells and finally start launching my own attacks. Unfortunately, magic attacks only do half damage. Launching volleys of magic attacks only make her flinch as she tears her way through more golems. In the first round, I lost about thirteen dwarves. So far, I’ve lost one elf and over a hundred dwarves. Seventy have been melted, twenty crushed, and the rest were eaten. Every time a bulge trails down her throat while disappearing under her generous chest, her health is slightly restored and her attack strength increases for 30 seconds. I’m taking extra care to ensure my goblins are still alive, even though they don’t add much DPS. I decided that if they live, I’ll give them names and raise them right.

For the next three hours, we fight with everything we have. I’ve drank over thirty mana potions and I couldn’t even count how many I gave to the giantess and the goblins. The giantess has already died as well. I forgot about the final attack Ouroboros gives during this stage, where she chomps the nearest enemy and pumps them full of direct venom. I mentally slap myself for forgetting. The attack doesn’t just destroy the character, it destroys the equipment they were wearing. It sucks that I lost <God’s Cheese Knife>, but I do have another one. Plus I could just buy another. What? No it’s not over! The last stage is the hardest of all! After another fireball, the final cinematic comes on. Ouroboros clamps her hands on her temples before letting out a pained scream.
“Fool! You have no idea the wrath you have unleashed from within me! Once I kill you, I won’t be satisfied until I devour all the beings on this continent. Their deaths shall be on your hands. For you shall now see the true form…of Ouroboros! The World Eater!” Then she begins to grow once again. Her lovely body continues to rise higher and higher until she hits the ceiling. A few seconds later, she bursts through it to reveal the sky outside filled with swirling black storm clouds. She finally stops once her human form is 500ft tall and over 1500ft long, far above even the tallest of towers. Two more arms sprout out underneath her first pair to give her more attack power. Her jaws sprout sharp fangs, and a second mouth appears on her human stomach. The second mouth has uneven jaws that snap open and shut randomly with a lovely tunnel of flesh visible behind it. A true world eater. This is where things get tough. I was expecting to keep the giantess golem around to keep her occupied, but now I’ll have to take that role. If I don’t she’ll kill the goblins. They’re expendable pawns, but I still want to keep them alive if I can. If it comes down to me or them, I’ll choose myself. For now, I send a continuous stream of dwarves to fight as she kills them just as fast. The elves are all out, launching volleys without needing to aim at the immense target. The normal ones don’t even show any noticeable damage, but the head elf takes small chunks of health with each magic arrow. The dwarves don’t even get to attack before they’re smashed to pieces. While I pour them out, I also fire all my spells as fast as I can at once.

<Snack has forcibly learned passive skill Multicasting Lv1>

My DPS is by far the highest out of everyone even after being halved, the only reason I’m even using them is to act as shields and spread out the agro. I still take all the acid attacks towards my goblins, but if I were to take about three physical attacks it would kill me. Ouroboros has changed her attack pattern again. She created four swords made of poison and was slashing one opponent at a time continuously, and does a spinning attack every fifteen seconds. Every eighty seconds, she brings them together to make a battle axe which she uses to create a large shockwave. Each time she does that I use all available dwarves to shield the goblins, but they still lose over half their health. The first time the attack hit, I lost all but two elves. But they learned to take cover just before it landed after that. I’m already down to two hundred golems. I can’t keep this up. I can only last another twenty minutes until I run out of golems, then I’ll be forced to rely on the goblins, then myself. The only hope I have is…
“Girls, pull back. Mommy needs to unleash hell.” They listen instantly and get behind where I’m floating. They’re such good girls~ I focus on one of the skills I learned. Specifically the one that killed the goblin the other night.
“Inferno!” The area around Ouroboros is filled with flames that rise up to her bellybutton. The blue fire deals immense damage to her, but also kills the golems around her. Inferno is an AoE attack that damages friends and foes with intense fire damage. While she may be resistant to magic attacks, she also a small weakness to fire attacks. Not enough for the full damage to take effect, but enough for her to scream in pain. When taking large amounts of damage, she combines the swords into a kite shield that raises her defense. While it lowers my attack to minute proportions, it also keeps her from attacking. For the next thirty minutes we stay like this, her defending against my endless blue flames while I randomly produce a few dozen more golems. But my MP is nearly empty, so I stop and return to the old attack pattern. I send the golems and goblins back in while I land on the ground to drink more potions and restore my MP. But the raid boss sees through this pattern now, and is reaching for me. In order to keep this up this pattern without taking damage, I also use another skill I forced myself to learn.
“Summon Lower Undead” I command. Zombies rise from the ground and charge to their deaths. Right now, the only things I can summon are zombies and ghosts. Every now and then a living armor appears, but only on in every few hundred. So…one every two minutes. They don’t deal much damage, but it pulls even more agro than the others. Her colossal hand turns back attack the zombies. This should keep her busy until I can gain enough MP to hold her in Inferno again.

But something goes wrong. She snaps over and looks me dead in the eye. The yellow light takes up my entire vision, and the potion I was holding stops halfway to my mouth.
<Snack has been Paralyzed>
What? I never gave her a power like that! She’s strong enough without it! A timer says I have to stay like this for a full minute. Then I hear something disturbing behind me. Like someone tearing a piece of meat in half. I can’t look behind me, but by activating the 3rd person camera I see the tip of her tail splitting apart. It separates to reveal a mouth that’s 20ft wide and filled with teeth. Who the hell messed with my boss! I hate hard vore! I would never approve of a mouth with nothing but teeth! If I get eaten, it’s all over. I’ll be trapped in her stomach dungeon. By the time I get out, the game will be open to all players. My slaves will die. Everyone in town will forget about me. They’ll move on. I revert back to 1st person view and take a deep breath. Well, I guess this ends my fight. My position in this world will remain small. I’ll stay weak and in danger of actually dying. But I probably won’t die for a while if I play my cards right.
“Mommy!” someone cries out. My eyes are still capable of movement, so I look over to see one of the axe goblins running towards me with tears in her eyes. Huh? I never taught her to call me that. Or command her to come for me. She keeps calling me mommy as she runs. She kicks me out of the way, the shock takes away any pleasure of making contact with her dirty foot, and as I’m flying away from her I catch one last look from her. Tears are streaming out, but she’s smiling. Then the tail snaps shut on her.

I don’t get it.

Idon’tgetitIdon’tgetitIdon’tgetitIdon’tgetitIdon’tgetitIdon’tgetitIdon’tgetitIdon’tgetit Idon’tgetitIdon’tgetitIdon’tgetitIdon’tgetitIdon’tgetitIdon’tgetitIdon’tgetitIdon’tgetit Idon’tgetitIdon’tgetitIdon’tgetitIdon’tgetitIdon’tgetitIdon’tgetitIdon’tgetitIdon’tgetit!

Why did she save me? Why did she call me Mommy? None of this was what I programmed. And why am I getting so angry? Once the paralysis wears off, I mount my assault. I’ve been keeping my DPS in check to make sure she doesn’t target me. Now, I use my strongest DPS spell. I haven’t been using it because players aren’t supposed to have it until level 100. But she deserves it. My wings fly faster than ever before as I shoot up to the giantess’s head level.
“Ouroboros, I shall make you regret taking her from me! Summon: Thousand Blade Rain!” While it’s classified as a summon skill, it only summons swords. A summon circle appears above Ouroboros and katanas pour down onto her with incredible speed and power. Since she’s getting hit by swords, her resistance doesn’t lower the hits. She tries to block it, but I won’t allow her. Summon circles surround her, making an absolute cage before she continues to be impaled. No matter where she tries to block, the swords can’t be stopped when they come from every angle. Over 100 summon circles can’t be blocked from a single shield. Her AI must be good, because she tries to destroy the summon circles with her swords. But they won’t disperse until all the swords are summoned or I cancel them. She doesn’t have any spell disruption abilities, so her struggles are pointless. Then she tries running away. She’s still bound to the cavern, which she almost fills by herself, so her movement is limited.
“Mana Wall.” She runs straight into an invisible wall made of my mana…and destroys it. It’s a good strategy, but I shouldn’t doubt such a cheat boss. So I make multiple walls to block her escape routes while summoning more swords in her direction. She may be shattering the walls, but each one is stronger than the last and they do serve to slow her down. My remaining goblins are huddled in a corner, watching me in fear. To be exact, they look like children watching their parents fighting.

Ouroboros then decides to come after me. Her health is less than half by now, so her attack pattern changes. All four arms are gripping a green halberd as she moves to stab at me. But as it hits my green ribbon armor, it crumbles apart. They are made of acid after all, which is useless against my sexy armor. But since I’ve taken a direct attack, I qualify for another skill.
“Magic Counter.” Her health drops to ¼ as a phantom halberd pierces her stomach before disappearing. Magic Counter is a skill that deals damage after a sorcerer takes a direct hit equal to the DPS that they were attacked with. It can only be used once a day, but it works perfect for me when I can nullify the damage. Learning her lesson, she starts trying to throw punches at me in a flurry. Huh. I may get sued by one piece for much that attack resembles the one a certain rubber man uses. But I activate my camouflage and get behind her. Opening my free hand, I equip <Serpent Slayer> a wand with a blade at the end. Dual wielding wands decreases the damage output of both, but the effect of mana regen and damage resistance from serpents makes up for it.

<Snack has forcibly learned passive skill Dual Wand Wielding Lv1>

I can only hide for ten seconds before her senses lock back onto me. If I can hold her back for another half hour, she’ll die. But my MP is running low again, and she’s ignoring the golems attacking her tail. Trying to drink potions while dodging is incredibly hard and I can only get enough down to maintain my current MP level. I try to activate teleport, but the skill is blocked. Another curveball, someone locked all teleportation and escape spells or items. I am SO hacking everyone at the office. We’ll see whose laughing when I post all their porn history on social media! Looks like I have no choice. I activate Mana Armor and focus on chugging down potions. Mana armor reduces the physical damage taken while activated, giving me a few extra seconds to work on restoration. I take a hit and my health plummets. Her giant fist slammed into me like a flying building, my body feels like it’s been hit with a jackhammer. For the first time, I regret having no pain filter. Two more hits come in before I can blink and I’m launched back into the cavern. My health is around 10-15% so if she so much as breathes on me I’m dead. My regen is kicking in, but I have no room for error anymore. I force my mana to strengthen my body, to course through me and cause me to get back up.

<Snack has forcibly learned skill Mana Enforcement Lv1>

I shoot back into the sky until I’m glaring at her boat sized eyes. Then I strike.

<Snack has forcibly learned skill Magic Sickle Lv1>
<Snack has forcibly learned skill Magic Sword Lv1>
<Conditions met: Snack has gained job-Magic Duelist>

From both wands emerge solid mana that takes form as weapons. In my right hand, Sky Piercer is covered in blue mana and extends out into a katana. In my left, Serpent Slayer is covered in red mana and curves into a sickle. Tuning my body to my status buffs, I spend all the mana regen I receive into maintaining the weapons and strengthening my body.

<Skill “Mana Enforcement” has leveled up to Lv2>

My speed boosts even faster. Zipping around the colossal woman makes me feel like a fly trying to attack a human. Although the size difference makes it more like a fly attacking the moon, my entire body is smaller than a single flake of her skin. But I’m too angry to enjoy the thought. I swing both arms as fast as I can muster against her tough skin while my wings zip me around her. She’s using all four arms to try and swat me away, but my speed has surpassed hers. Every time I slash her skin, scales grow when her blood hits the air. Magic Sword and Magic Sickle has an increased chance of causing a bleeding effect, but she’s immune. The damage I’m giving her isn’t even enough to show up on her health bar, but it’s enough to piss her off. All while my health bar fills. While I slash at her shoulder, she smiles and begins speaking.
“You are quite powerful for a mortal. You’ll make a perfect resident for my stomach.”
“That isn’t going to happen. You actually managed to make me angry, and for that I am going to defeat you. My next strike shall obliterate everything left of you.” My health is fully recovered, and after one more mana potion I can make good on that promise. She turned around and locked eyes with me again, but it’s too late. I put Serpent Slayer back to focus on this one shot. With a wave of Sky Piercer, a giant summon circle appears above her. It’s about 200ft across, so not nearly as big as her.
“In the world of the gods, one stands above.
One who decides the fate of all worlds.
Ye of little faith, despair in the knowledge of the Almighty.
Despair knowing the chosen of the Almighty has deemed you foe.
Rejoice in knowing death shall be swift.
As one of the land, I call upon the Almighty!” Ugh. I feel dirty inside. Reciting lines sucks and looks stupid. Sure it seems cool in anime, but saying them out loud makes me feel like a little kid playing superhero. Or like a cultist. Not to mention I’m defenseless during the chant, except for a boost of mana regen and decreased mana consumption for the spell. Not to mention it exploits a weakness of Ouroboros. Her pride.
“Interesting. When your attack does nothing, I’ll take the opportunity to devour you.” She reforms her kite shield, but holds it with one arm while forming another in each hand. Bringing them all together, they fuse into a tower shield that blocks covers the sky. I was hoping for this outcome. This skill takes all my remaining mana, to the point I’m struggling to stay afloat.

<Snack has forcibly learned skill Summon: Divine Sword of the Almighty One>

From the summoning circle emerges a shimmering saber. It slowly emerges, as if to showcase its beauty. The blade is made from mythril, the handle made from ivory, and a glowing aura surrounds it. It’s an ideal blade…well to me it is. In case you haven’t guessed it, the Almighty One is a reference to me. Yesterday I finally received the blessing for always following my desires. Having a blessing is like having a title, but much stronger. It can boost stats, give an element, or open a skill tree. Even if I try to learn skills from these trees, they’d be locked and I’d never be able to use them. But since I have the blessing, I can use the strongest spells in the game. Although each one can be used once a day. This is the weakest one and it requires 10,000 MP to use per slash with a max of three slashes. The saber has finally emerged from the circle and started to accelerate down. It makes contact with the shield and comes to a complete stop. She makes a big grin and licks her lips at me. While that happens, she fails to notice that my saber was slowly sliding through the shield like butter. Without a sound, it moves slowly down. I raise my hand over my head and it comes to a stop. When I thrust it down, it moves completely through and pierces her head without resistance. Then through the ground underneath her, along with everything in-between. Her face doesn’t change as her body begins to evaporate. She hasn’t even noticed that she’s been cut. Once she disappears, I allow myself to fall to the earth below. I lose consciousness seconds after my fall is broken by soft green skin…

<Snack has earned achievement: Slayer of the World Eater>
<Snack has earned achievement: Solo Conqueror>
<Snack has earned boss reward: Ranged Weapon “Acid Sprayer”>
<Snack has earned boss reward: Body Armor “Black Scale Mail”>
<Snack has earned boss reward: Player Home/Pet/Companion/Storage/Mount “Ouroboros”>

 

Hundreds of notices like that flood my head while I’m out and I spend the entire time sifting through them. Most of them are about me leveling up or items I won, but I also notice many are my goblins leveling up. Especially since all seven of them popped up. She’s still alive. In the pile of messages, I see that all goblins can evolve. Three can evolve into Goblin Queens, one can be a Goblin Sage, two qualify for Goblin Dancers and the last one can become a Goblin Priest. I accept all of them. By the time I sort them all out, my eyes begin to open. Above me are six lovely women with green skin. Once I sit up, I realize these were my goblins. Their eyes were red from crying because I wouldn’t wake up. The cavern is filled with warm rays of the setting sun, giving it a peaceful look. Three of the girls around me were the Queens, two were Dancers, and the last one was the Priest. They seemed really happy for me to be awake. Since I’m completely healed, I remove the extra equipment to bring back my precious skin service.
“Sorry for making you girls worry. Now, let’s get the last one of you back.” I extend a hand in front of me. The girls get out of the way as a shadowy figure emerges. But as the shadow takes the form of a familiar six foot tall lamia, they get in front of me and take protective stances. I step in front of them and pull them back. That’s right, the main reward for this raid is Ouroboros herself as a servant. Using her abilities of growth and the dimension of her stomach, she can used as a mount, a fighting companion, a storage container with unlimited space, and even a mobile player home. Once Ouroboros has taken form, she looks angrily down at me.
“You…you defeated me?! How?! I am the-”
“Yeah, I’ve heard this before. Now listen for once, you ate one of my goblins. She’s still alive. Spit her back out.”
“Why should I?”
“I command you to. I own you now, so obey your master and spit her back up!” As soon as I say it, she huddles over with her hands on her stomach. Trying to disobey me must be incredibly painful. A few minutes later her mouth opens with a head coming out of it. The body of my final goblin slides onto the floor, covered from head to toe in saliva. She seems to be sleeping. With a wave of my hand, Ouroboros vanishes. I’ll train her right later, but for now I should focus on us. Due to my leveling up, all my HP and MP is at full. Here is my new status without any equipment.

Snack
Race: Royal Faerie
Occupation: Tamer, Sorcerer, Summoner, Magic Duelist
Elements: Force, Water, Fire, Acid
LV: 493
Exp: 340875012
Exp to next LV: 7309108
HP: 4516000
MP: 39000000
Atk: 152
Def: 140200
MDf: 218900
Agi: 47900
Mag: 2869600
Int: 741200
Luk: 72
Title: Creator, Monster Lover, Prey, Black Widow, Annihilator, Hypocrite Slaver, Fetishist, Fake Novice, Flirt, Solo Raider, Caregiver, Savior, Know-It-All, Mana Expert, Avenger, Fast Learner, Tamer of the Devourer, Chosen One of the Almighty, Jack of All Trades, Dangerous, High Sage, Endless Magician

Ah, that’s better. Now I shouldn’t have to worry about anybody coming for me. With stats this high, they won’t be able to touch me. The only people strong enough to take me on can’t move without word spreading through the area. As long as I don’t declare war on any country, I’m good. I cast <Cleanse> on the Goblin Sage and begin shaking her head to wake her up. As her eyes open, I give her a warm smile.
“Welcome back.”
“Mommy!” She reaches out and snatches me off the ground. My head gets rubbed against her cheek while she keeps sobbing and calling me her mommy.
“Alright, that’s enough. You can stop now.” But it continues. Huh? Shouldn’t she be obeying me? I try pushing her away, but she keeps cuddling me. The others start looking jealous, but once one of the Queens places a hand on her shoulder she begins to notice the others have already evolved. Then she looks down and notices that she evolved as well. Once she puts me back down, I follow through with my promise and name them. They’re incredibly escited to receive such an honor. Here’s how they are.

Cana
Race: Goblin Queen-Variant (God of Darkness)
Occupation: Berserker
LV: 143
HP: 80000
MP: 4000
Atk: 15982
Def: 7632
MDf: 999
Agi: 331
Mag: 0
Int: 59

Cana is the largest among the Goblin Queens. She’s about 7’3” and is filled to the brim with muscle. Her tunic ripped apart from her growth, failing to cover all the important area. Her hips had grown wide, her waist narrow, and her breasts were still large. She was like a bodybuilder that still maintained her feminine curves. The darkest skinned out of everyone, she was still green but it was almost black. She always wore a happy-go-lucky smile. Her eyes were a deep green and her black hair flowed down to her butt. Her tail had grown a stinger on the end of it. I gave her some light armor and two great swords. She held one in each hand. With the armor covering her important regions with only leather straps, she looks a lot like an amazon.

Mari
Race: Goblin Queen
Occupation: Guardian
LV: 138
HP: 89000
MP: 2800
Atk: 9823
Def: 13980
MDf: 7345
Agi: 141
Mag: 132
Int: 92

Mari is a little slimmer than the other two queens. Standing at 5’11” she is only lightly toned. Like an athlete in a sport like soccer or tennis. Her tunic was clinging tightly to her new body, but wasn’t ripped. However with the height difference it was more like a shirt. She didn’t grow much of a chest, but it was still an improvement. Her skin was also dark green, but less so than Cana. Her short orange hair and playful blue eyes gave a bit of a tomboy look. Giving her heavy armor, a shield, and a longsword she’ll become my shield. The heavy armor gives iron plates that cover her shoulders, elbows, and knees while thin chainmail covers her assets like a bikini.

Evangeline
Race: Goblin Queen
Occupation: Monk
Lv: 140
HP: 90000
MP: 1200
Atk: 13000
Def: 5400
MDf: 2010
Agi: 1639
Mag: 530
Int: 122

I think I’ll call her Eva. She’s 6’1” and is lean but toned. The look she gives off makes me think of a martial artist. Scars cover her body (although I don’t remember her getting injured in those places…) and her tunic has been made into a two piece which reveals her intense abs. Her breasts were medium sized, but looked really firm and perky. She was a light green unlike the other queens, the same color she was as a goblin. She pulled her black hair back into a ponytail that reached halfway down her back. Her eyes remained closed at all times, but I made her open them up to show the dark brown color. I gave her cloth armor and spiked cestuses. Her lower body has skin tight black short shorts, while her white tank top is cropped to show off her abs while the top shows a good amount of cleavage.

Yuki
Race: Goblin Dancer
Occupation: Assassin
LV: 132
HP: 6000
MP: 1600
Atk: 430
Def: 504
MDf: 230
Agi: 9800
Mag: 2300
Int: 540

Yuki is a petite girl. She’s about 5’5” and is thin all over. Her tunic still fit fairly well, but was shorter and tighter like with Mari. Her frame is pear shaped, a decent sized chest with a thin waist and large hips. She had a nice butt… Her skin was more of a yellow green, making her look brighter than the queens. Her hair was completely white and was cut evenly around her face. Her tail grew a rattler that gave off the sound of a bell, almost like an instrument. As a dancer, her stats were lower because she was a support species, but her occupation of assassin gives her abilities about stealth. Her speed and damage would be no joke. I gave her a dancer outfit and bladed fans.

Yami
Race: Goblin Dancer
Occupation: Assassin
LV: 132
HP: 6000
MP: 1600
Atk: 430
Def: 504
MDf: 230
Agi: 9800
Mag: 2300
Int: 540

Yami looks exactly like Yuki, the same height, the same class, the same stats. The same big butt. The only difference was that her hair was black. The two of them looked very close. They keep holding hands. I give her the same equipment as Yuki, but I dyed it. Now Yuki’s outfit is black with white streaks and Yami’s outfit is white with black streaks. They both look like belly dancers with puffy pants that cover their legs to their ankles, leaving their stomachs exposed while their breasts are covered with tube tops. If I can get a bard goblin, I might make an idol group this way~

Kaya
Race: Goblin Priest
Occupation: Healer
LV: 134
HP: 3000
MP: 7600
Atk: 154
Def: 102
MDf: 6700
Agi: 540
Mag: 72000
Int: 2100

The only priest is a goblin that I can only describe as looking like a small animal. She’s 5’1” and looks small and squishy. I want to squeeze her cheek~ Her blonde hair goes down to her shoulder, and her light green eyes are shifting nervously. Her tunic still fits, but it’s incredibly tight around the chest due to her bulging bust. A blush comes across her lime green cheeks as I pat her head. As a priest, she’ll be acting as our healer so I give her a blessed robe and magic staff. Not much you can do to make a sexy healer, so the only visual benefit to her robe is that her feet peek out the front.

Freya
Race: Goblin Sage-Variant (God of Knowledge)
Occupation: Dark Mage
LV: 143
HP: 3200
MP: 58000
Atk: 20
Def: 102
MDf: 7100
Agi: 610
Mag: 99000
Int: 4500

Finally, we come to Freya. Who’s still trying to cuddle me. She’s 5’7” and has a curvy body. A nice hourglass figure with big breasts and a big butt. Her skin is actually pink due to her blessing, making her look more like an imp than a goblin. Crimson red hair reaches her back while her silver eyes lock onto me. Her magic skill is higher than everyone else, so I give her a robe and staff. Only her staff has a blade on the end. The robe has a deep v-cut to show off her breasts and a hole on the back shows her lower back and the top of her butt. Needless to say that all the goblins aren’t given shoes or underwear to make their outfits all the sexier. Freya keeps calling me mommy and disobeying me. Do the collars stop working after they reach a certain strength? They were enchanted by a master, so it should still be good. Besides, if they didn’t work there’s no way they would be following me so willingly.
“Hey girls, don’t touch me for a few minutes. I need to try something.” The other girls pry Freya off me as I fold my legs and get into a meditation position. I reach a hand towards my goblins and connect my mana to all of them. I use my mana to pull information from their minds and images of their lives poured into my head. Mostly images of them eating and hunting. But I do manage to gain knowledge on how they communicate to one another.

<Snack has learned Goblin Language>
<Snack has learned passive skill Auto Translator (Incomplete)>

There. All done. Let’s make sure it works…
“Let me go! I wanna hug mommy more!” Freya cries out.
“Master said no. Obey master” Eva replied.
“Listen!” Yuki and Yami say in unison.
“Do you want to make her angry again? I swear I can still feel it where she spanked us the first time” Cana said, rubbing her butt.
“Please calm down, Miss Freya! We have an order!” Kaya warned.
“If you have time to run your mouth, I can think of a few ways to use it more productively” Mari flirted.
“NO! MOMMY!” she cried out. Ugh, looks like I’ve got a problem child on my hands. Wait, what Cana said…they were the first goblins I captured?
“Freya, calm down or I’ll spank you. Girls, I’m relying on you to keep each other in check.” All their faces became puzzled as I spoke. I suppose it makes sense that they’re confused. They are hearing me in their native language after hearing me speak in English the entire time. But after a stern look they all nod in agreement. After placing them all back into my storage, I fly back to town faster than I ever could before. Wait, did I just break the sound barrier?



Once I return to village, it’s already night. A quick search on the map shows me that Maria and Karen are both at the inn. Maybe I’ll invite them over to the bathhouse tomorrow. It’s about 8:00 PM so dinner will still be served. However, I notice something off. Karen is outside the rear entrance and is surrounded by people. Activating my camouflage I get in close and observe.
“I promise, I’ll get you the rest of the money! A very rich guest is staying over, I already have 500 coins here! Surely this is enough to cover me for the month!” Karen is begging a large bald man. He slapped her hard enough to send her to the ground.
“The boss is sick of waiting. Either you come up with the money, or we take the inn. She also mentioned that if you didn’t have the money today…we teach your body not to cross us anymore.” He pulls out a small knife and grabs her by the hair. Ok, this is where I intervene. Hm, this is the perfect chance to test out my goblins. I release Cana by herself between the man and Karen. Karen looks scared at first, but not as much as the man is once his hand is gone. Before he could even raise his knife Cana had chopped it off with a great sword. She’s holding it in her free hand while munching on it. I fade back into sight and land on Karen’s shoulder.
“They grow up so fast, huh? You don’t have to worry, Cana will protect you. Cana, don’t kill that leader! We need him for information! Why are they trying to hurt you?”
“Huh? I-it’s you…You shouldn’t interfere with this. I owe over 3,000 coins to a member of the Dark Guild. They were just here to remind me to pay. I would have been fine, they won’t kill me. Dead people can’t earn money.”
“Then I hope those guys didn’t have debts to pay…because Cana just killed them.”
“…Eh?” Looking back over, my Goblin Queen was happily munching on an arm while sitting on a pile of bodies. I notice behind her she has the only female attacker wrapped in her tail with the stinger pressing against her throat. The bald man was being held down by her large foot on his back. Even though he looked like he was on death’s door, he was smiling.
“You think this is the end of it? When we don’t return, they’ll send in the powerful guys. We’ll burn this whole village down to-”
“The debt was 3,000 right?”
“Huh? Y-yes, it was…” I toss a bag of 5,000 coins in front of the man.
“Cana, let him up.” She pulls her foot off him and the man scrambles away. He picks up the bag and his eyes go wide as he opens it. “Tell your master that I’m paying off the debt. The extra money is for the food for my girl.” Her tail tightens around the woman as she tries to scream and struggle at my comment. The man stands there awestruck for a full minute before Cana licks her lips at him. She’s already halfway through the pile of humans. He runs away at fast as he could. I summon Mari and Eva to help clean up the bodies.
“Cana, you can eat her but wait until you digest those bodies first. We don’t want to scare her by sticking her in a pile of corpses. Oh, and feel free to enjoy her before that.” I don’t like treating women like this, but she’s actually kinda ugly. The ugly like her shouldn’t attack the beautiful like Karen.
“Thank you, Master!” she exclaims. Cana leaves the pile to the other Queens while she drags the crying woman into the nearby trees while licking her neck. Looking back to the lovely innkeeper I notice Karen is holding back tears.
“You…payed off my debt? Snack I don’t know what to say…”
“I didn’t do it out of the goodness of my heart. I want you to answer a question of mine.”
“I see. For what you’ve done for me, I’ll give you anything you want. This inn is my life. It’s the last thing I have of my husband. As long as it isn’t that, take anything else.”
“Like I said, I want you to answer a question.”
“Very well. If you consider it adequate payment, ask anything.”
“Will you marry me?”

Her jaw hangs open in shock. She has a really pretty mouth~ Nice white teeth and red flesh~ I pull out a silver ring that grows to the size of her finger. I’m completely serious. Marriage isn’t that big of a commitment in this world, so this can’t be an uncommon question. Someone as pretty as her must receive at least a few hundred proposals in a year. Like I said, I could have over 40 wives and they won’t mind. Karen is such a nice person, she’ll make a great first wife.
“…Do I…have to?”
“Of course not. It’s a question. Whatever your answer is, I’ll accept it.” Her face contorts into a frown. At least she’s thinking about it instead of outright denying me. My Goblin Queens have finished eating and are looking at us with amused eyes. Cana is back from the bushes already with a small bulge in her stomach that kicks every few seconds. They’re gossiping between each other and giggling. It’s an odd sight for such large, buff women to act like that. But it’s cute.
“Snack, you are a very kind person. You provide for me, protect me, and offer me so much. But I’ve only known you for a day.” Here it comes… “So I’d like to ask for you to wait one week for an answer.” Huh? “I admit, I do like you so far. But I can’t rush into something like marriage. Forgive me!” She begins to bow to me, but I fly beneath her and catch her forehead in one hand.
“There’s no need to apologize! I’ll happily wait for your answer. For a week, or even for a year. But if that’s my deadline, I’ll be sure to make you fall for me~” It’s true of course. NPCs have what’s known as Affection Meters. You can’t see them, but every good action you take increases that score. Once it’s high enough, you can marry them. By doing this, you could meet, seduce, and marry a simple NPC in a few hours. The more complex ones have higher meters, but I know all the right moves. She giggles and stands back up.
“Thank you. Now, why don’t you come inside and I’ll make you some dinner myself? You can even bring in your goblins, no charge!”
“That sounds great! But I must warn you, they evolved while I was out. Those three are also from this morning!”
“My, they grew so big! But it’s the least I could do. I have a few deer in storage, so how about venison?”
“That’s-”
“WAIT!” a male voice came out. It’s the male elf that enchanted the collars for me. He’s running over with a terrified expression. When he gets close my queens start to draw their weapons, but I call them off. I need to at least be polite to an elf or else it’ll make me look weird as a fairy.
“Is there something wrong?” I ask. He keeps a good distance from the goblins, but makes his way over to me.
“Why did you bring these monsters into the village without activating their collars?!”
“…Huh? Aren’t they on?”
“Don’t you know that just putting the collars on doesn’t cause the effect to take place?! For the magic to work, you must place a drop of blood on the collars!” I never made them like that! But I do remember a member of my crew pitching that idea. I shot it down. Greg I swear I am going hack your bank account, donate thousands to porn sites, and then send the receipts to your wife. You’re oddly hot wife, you ugly bastard…Wait, why are they obeying me if they don’t need to? I place the three of them back in storage.
“Don’t worry mister, I’ll take care of it. Karen, dear, why don’t you get started on that venison and I’ll be back soon?” Without waiting for an answer, I shoot off into the forest.

I arrive at a decent clearing and summon my girls. They sit in a half-circle facing me; Yami and Yuki are sitting on both sides of Freya to hold her back.
“Hey…none of your collars are activated, are they?”
“Activated? What does that mean?”
“Is it tasty?”
“Is it tasty?”
“No, Master.”
“Mommy’s necklace is nice!”
“Nope!”
“N-no, master.” So none of them are my slaves.
“Um…why do you guys listen to me then? Why not try to escape?” Cana stands first.
“Master, you spared my life after I attacked you and Miss Maria. After that, you even took me in and gave me food and shelter. I will spend my life repaying your kindness.” Freya stands up next, but the dancers are holding her arms.
“I love you Mommy! You were nice to me, so I love you! Can I have a hug?” She tried to break free to hug me, but she gets held back. Eva stands up next while Freya is pulled back down.
“Master is strong. Master killed previous master, so I serve Master.” She sits neatly and folds her legs. Huh, she was pretty to the point. Kaya got up next.
“Um…master is perfect. She protects me and feeds me and kept me with my friends. If I can repay master’s kindness, I’ll do my best for her!” Mari stands up next.
“Master…I want to fuck you. I want to feel you squirming inside all my holes. Plus, I get to stay with all these hotties while I wait for the day you want to have a good time.” Wow, she’s a lot like me. Although I blush at her comments about me squirming in her holes. It sounds wonderful~ Finally the two dancers.
“Master let me be with Yami”
“Master let me be with Yuki”
“If we can be together, we will listen to master. If she wishes, master can even join us sometime~” they say before kissing. So they were actually mates. It’s a wonderful sight, but without them holding her back Freya charges at me. I have them bow in apology while Freya squeezes me between her breasts in a powerful hug.
“I see…so you are all going to listen to me?”
“Yes!”
“In that case, I would like to set some ground rules for you to follow. As you are now, you are too powerful to do as you wish. First off, none of you are to attack someone unless I tell you to. Even if you are angry, it will cause me a lot of trouble if you kill a citizen. Second, do not disobey me. Ever. Third, don’t force yourself onto anyone.” I shoot Mari a look. “You are all at a sexually mature age, but you need to have consent if you wish to sleep with someone. The only exception to this is if I give prior approval and the person is an enemy that tried to kill someone I care about, like what happened earlier with Cana.” I’ll think more about the rules, but for now this should be enough. I place them all into inventory and fly back at a much slower pace. The fact that I can put them away means that they are willing to be there. Only enslaved beings can be placed in inventory against their will. Which means they accept me as their master, but the other slaves are probably too scared to defy me. Looking through the slaves, I notice that I can go under options, equipment, and the slave collars to open a window that allows me to activate the collars from here. I activate it for the other monsters, but leave my girls alone. They seem trustworthy now, and if they ever cross me I’ll just activate them.

Getting back to the inn, I release almost all my monsters. The slaves behave exactly as I tell them to, and my girls listen to all my instructions. Well, Freya keeps hugging me but that can’t be helped. Maria joins us for dinner, but she seems scared by how much the goblins have grown. After a few minutes, she gets used to it. Her own goblin, which she named Amanda, is also intimidated by her old friends. But my girls don’t discriminate and actively talk with her. I tell Maria about how the collar isn’t activated yet, but she doesn’t seem to mind. As long as Amanda behaves, she won’t use it. Karen’s cooking tastes much better than the cook’s, I know because I’ve eaten at least four plates from each. While eating, I notice the kobolds are speaking with the wolf. The kobolds remind me a bit of half-beasts, but they are even more animal like. Wolf half-beasts still have human features, like breasts and hair. Monsters are more animal like. Kobolds look like wolves that are walking upright that can use equipment. After spreading my mana to them I learn more about their lives. They spend most of their lives hunting as a pack.

<Snack has learned Canine Language>
<Passive skill Auto Translator (Incomplete) has been updated>

I end up eating thirteen plates of simple, yet delicious cooking. I’m completely stuffed. The girls eat about as much as I do now. The queens need fifteen plates each. The dancers only need three. Freya and Kaya are fine with two. We feed the hobgoblins three plates each, and four to the kobolds. For the wolf she gets a leg for herself. Not even the bone remains. The werewolves and ghost stay inside my storage. I’ll let the werewolves out into the woods later to feed them, and the ghost doesn’t need to eat. Need. She can still eat, but she’d only digest the magic before letting the body out. It’s to increase her power, so eating like this would be pointless. Since we’re all full, we retire to our rooms. Karen was happy to give me her largest room. Thirteen beds fill a part of the room, so I can leave my girls outside tonight. Maria seems a little frustrated because she paid for her room for another night, so she’s staying there. In my own room, there’s a single bed that has enough room for ten people. Apparently this room is for newlyweds, so it’s designed for multiple people to spend the night together. I try to take the biggest bed for just myself, but Freya clings to be. I’m pretty aroused this time because I removed my armor to be naked again. When they saw me doing this, they all followed suit. All their toned naked bodies are quite the sight to behold~ As I’m pressed into Freya’s naked breasts I find it hard to sleep. This is the first day I haven’t had a release since coming here. But I can’t masturbate to someone who calls me their mommy. Tomorrow I’ll ask her why she calls me that. So I close my eyes and try to get some sleep.



Someone is poking me awake. I don’t like it when people wake me up, but I’m curious. I can’t feel Freya anymore, but I know this isn’t her. All the goblins have long, sharp fingernails that are pitch black. I could feel this person’s nail, but it’s trimmed. Opening one eye, I spot two large silhouettes above me. Opening both eyes, my jaw drops to see Karen and Maria…wearing thin nightgowns that reveal everything. Karen’s body is just as voluptuous as I thought~
“Karen? Maria? What are you two doing here? Where are the girls?” Maria answers.
“We sent the goblins into the forest to hunt some deer to make up for what they ate. They’re still following the order you gave them to be nice to me. And as for why we’re here…”
“You asked me to marry you. I can’t make a decision like that without knowing if you can perform in bed or not. Maria saw me coming and got jealous~” The kuudere blushed, but didn’t try to deny it.
“I won’t lose to someone old enough to be my mother.”
“Nor will I lose to an inexperienced cub.” What happens next, I refuse to tell you. At least for right now. Maybe in the morning once my afterglow is over. It was the most wonderful night of my life, where I experienced the pleasures of an older woman and the tasty reactions of a virgin. As for my own performance, let’s just say that two lovely women cried loud enough to wake the entire inn. By the time we’ve had our fun together multiple times, I ended up somewhere warm, sticky and surrounded by flesh. To be exact, Maria shoved me elbow deep inside of Karen’s ass. Since there isn’t any defecation in this world, her intestinal walls slowly drag me towards her stomach. The feeling of the muscles trying to digest me feels heavenly. With my new acid element, I don’t need to equip Venom’s Bane to stay alive. Plus my stats are high enough that a common woman’s stomach isn’t strong enough to digest me in only one night. It would need at least a month. Before I drift off to sleep, I access my computer. I get a few news updates, but I focus on making good on my promises. A few dozen hacks later, the anger towards my team is gone (just like their dignity will be in the morning). Not to mention I’ve saved a few copy of the nudes Greg had of his wife~ Of that absurdly ugly man’s absurdly hot wife… Now, time to enjoy a peaceful night inside the ass of a milf…



<Cana has reached the minimum requirements for evolution>
<Cana will evolve to a higher species>
<Freya has reached the minimum requirements for evolution>
<Freya will evolve to a higher species>
<Karen has been added to list “Lovers”>
<Maria has been added to list “Lovers”>
<Snack has reached the minimum requirements for evolution>
<Snack will evolve into a higher species>

28 days until open…

End Notes:

Dang, now our girl is seriously OP! Gained plenty of strong suboordinates, and an extremely high level too! Maybe now she has a good chance of surviving! 

 

Maybe~

Chapter 4 by YuriGoodness
Author's Notes:

Warning! 

 

The MC of this series is based upon my true thoughts! Therefor she is extremely lewd!

This is the happiest morning of my life. When I woke up, I was inside the stomach of Karen, floating on a pool of weak acid. Last night I had asked Karen to marry me, and she was in my room later that night for a good time. Maria grew jealous and wanted me to treat her the same way. So they both came to my room, sent my goblins out, and we had a wonderful time.
Ah, this is true bliss. Too bad I can’t sleep properly like this. While her weak acids feel like a hot tub, it isn’t the most comfortable bed. Every time I try to sleep, I get dunked under the surface because I can’t stay afloat while my wings were wet. So I use short distance teleport to find myself on the other side of her stomach and cleanse myself so I don’t drip all over the bed. Magic can be really convenient. The room is still dark, but daylight is beginning to creep in. The two lovely women I just enjoyed are sleeping with their arms wrapped around each other in a close embrace. I want to be in that! So I squeeze myself between Karen’s soft breasts and get comfy. I thought about going in-between Maria’s, but they’re rather small. Maybe another day.

An hour later, I’m getting woken up by Karen pressing her breasts tightly together. It’s a wonderful feeling. Now that I leveled up immensely, I don’t need my powerful gear to survive this level of force.
“Good morning, little one. Sleep well? I could have sworn I left you just where I wanted you~”
“I’m awake, dear. Would you mind getting Maria up while I run a bath?”
“Sure. But you may want to watch~” she teases. Reaching over, she begins to grope Maria and leans in to kiss her. Maria started returning the affection before her eyes even opened.  Even though it’s me they like, it’s pretty intense how far they’ll go with each other. Especially since they were butting heads just last night. I feel like if I leave them alone, they may leave me and elope. I flutter out of Karen’s huge jugs as Maria begins to kiss back. I love the sight, but I’m actually still tired. Instead, I watch the recording from last night’s festivities while turning on the gems and fill the tub with hot water. Jesus Christ, did they really get both their fingers that far inside me?! Huh? You want me to show you? I’d call you a pervert, but that would the kettle the pot black (or some shit like that). Well…alright, but so help me if I see any lotion or tissues I will reach through this screen and beat your ass!

Things were a little tense between Maria and Karen. They were both talking about not wanting to lose to the other. Which makes no sense. I don’t see how any of us could lose in this situation~ “I get to go first” Maria demanded.
“Pardon me, but I believe that I’m the one who initiated this activity, so it clearly should be me, right?” Karen argued. The two locked eyes for a few moments, and I swear sparks were flying.
“She’s my companion, I know what she likes.”
“But she’s my suitor. This is necessary.”
“Ladies…I have a suggestion” I blurt out. Both look over at me, puzzled. Oi, don’t forget the reason you were fighting… After a little instruction, I find a way for both of them to agree. I floated in between the two of them as they intertwined their legs.
“I’m…not sure about this…” Maria says.
“Don’t worry, I’ll be gentle” Karen says, giggling. Once in position, Karen grabs me and begins pushing me legs first into her vagina. The soft folds accept me easily as I slide in waist deep. She was pretty tight for a mom~ Maria gives a challenging glare, but was having trouble getting into position. Karen giggled softly.
“Here, let me help you” she said. Karen grabbed her hips and pulled her close. In an instant, my vision is filled with the sight of her pink lips. Then darkness.
Maria gasped as my head penetrated her womanhood. The rest of my exposed body was encased in sweet, wonderful flesh as her vagina pressed against Karen’s.
“Now, let’s start this off easy” Karen said happily. My dark, cramped, fleshy world shifted as Karen gently thrust forward. Some of my body slid out of Karen as she began humping Maria. The younger woman gasped and moaned as more of me pushed into her. But as Maria began to mimic the motion, I was pushed back and forth between them.
As the two giant women scissors with me in the middle, I was given the pleasure and feeling myself rubbing on the moist walls of their pussies. Once Maria seemed to adapt, I made my move. For Karen, I started flutter kicking. The rapid movement of my feet pounding on the vaginal walls clearly had a positive effect as they clamped down around me. For Maria, I started rubbing and licking everything I could.
I could hear Maria’s heart quicken its pace as she moaned louder. Karen started to take things up a notch, thrusting harder and faster. I could feel the cold night air on my skin each time she pulled back, only to be forced deeper into Maria’s folds.
After keeping like that for a short time, Maria gave out and came. Getting christened in a face full of sweet nectar, I was pushed out of her. Landing on the soft mattress, covered in love juice, I caught my breath with a big smile on my face.
“It seems Maria needs more experience” Karen cooed. Looking over to her, she seemed completely unaffected. Her vitality must be through the roof!  
Looking back to Maria, she was struggling to catch her breath. She was laying on her back with tears streaming down her blushing face.
“Hey Maria, is it alright if me and Karen have a little fun while you recover?” I ask. She struggled to make an actual word, instead making some kind of high pitched moan. But it sounded like a yes to me so…
Flying up to Karen’s mountain sized breasts, she smiled.
“Oh, interested in my breasts?”
“Of course!” I exclaim. Karen laughed and lay on her back with a welcoming smile. I fluttered down to her right breast, next to the nipple. I grab onto it with both hands and kiss it lightly. After planting a few more, I press my mouth against it and pushed down. My jar spread wide, slowly enveloping the rubbery flesh. Karen gasped at the feeling, and I could see a hand reaching for her crotch.
Once fully inside my stretched out mouth, I unleashed my greatest attack yet. Gently knowing and chewing on the nipple, I also began relentlessly licking. It seemed that Karen was weak to nipple play. She began moaning and breathing heavier as I went to work. After a few minutes, my jaw was getting tired.
I pulled Karen’s nipple out of my mouth and instead started using my hands. Using what little strength I had, I rubbed her nipple roughly.
“More!” Karen cried out. While continuing to squeeze and massage, I started licking again. Karen moaned loudly before her body started to convulse. She shook for a few moments before collapsing on the bed with a happy grin.
“Well now, it seems you don’t disappoint” Karen said happily.
“We have a problem” Maria said, somewhat recovered.
“What is it?”
“Snack still has yet to cum.”
“Well, I was seeing to your needs first” I said defensively. Karen sat back up and gave a mischievous smile.
“My, how horrible! We need to fix that, don’t we?” Karen asked playfully. Maria smiled as Karen took her hand and picked me up with the other.
“What are you guys doing?”
Karen gripped my upper body in a fist, blocking my sight. She entwined her fingers with Maria’s…except for the pointer finger. With the thickness of two fingers, Karen roughly shoved their fingers into my pussy without warning. As the fingers went up to the first knuckle, I cried out in ecstacy and started writhing. It just felt too good! My belly stretched as the large foreign objects were forced inside.
The two of them pushed deeper inside of me up to the second knuckle before pulling back. They worked me like that, slowly pushing deeper and deeper into my womanhood until my pussy lips reached their hand. Once they got that far in, they started wiggling their fingers inside me. I bucked and cried out at the feeling as I finally achieved climax.
Once they felt me cum, they pulled out. I could hear a muffled whispering just before I was dropped onto Maria’s palm. She had a sinister smile on her face while Karen lay face first on the mattress with her back arched up. Her plump rear was up in the air, each of her hands pulling apart the meaty cheeks. As I locked onto the pucker, I could tell where this was heading.
“Go head, make sure to get her deep inside me. Don’t be afraid of being rough” Karen instructed. Maria listened and brought me between her creamy butt cheeks. My giantess companion pinched me by the waist and pushed my head straight up Karen’s butt.
“Harder!” the older woman yelled. Maria pushed more of my body into her wonderful insides, but Karen repeated her command. This time, she grabbed me by my legs and pushed me up to my waist.
“All the fucking way!” Karen screamed. It seemed she was close. Maria got a bit frustrated and pushed hard. My body easily slipped inside, as did Maria’s arm! With that one push, Karen’s greedy asshole sucked her arm up to her elbow. The innkeeper let out a pleasured scream as she reached climax once again.
The smaller woman let me go and pulled herself out quickly, scared of joining me inside of Karen. All by myself, I started humping the fleshy walls of Karen’s rectum as the muscles began pulling me towards her stomach. Once I had another release, I fell asleep happily cushioned inside Karen.


Maria and Karen must have fallen asleep in each other’s arms after shoving me inside Karen’s ass. If it wasn’t for health regen, I would be awfully sore. By the time the tub fills, they come inside without their nightgowns on. We enjoy a nice hot bath together, but nothing else happens. That’s one thing we all enjoy, a good bath.
After a nice long soak, I give each of them a kiss. Their lips are bigger than my entire body, making it difficult, but it feels nice. I equip a simple dress and flutter downstairs while they put their own clothes on. I’ve been getting stronger for the past three days, so I can take an easy day. After all, I’m now the strongest person in this country outside the capital. Plus I have a group of loyal goblins to protect me and my lovers.
Speaking of which, I found Cana and Freya. They were in the restaurant area eating breakfast. Oh, and they evolved again. Cana was eating an entire deer by herself, completely raw. With every bite, I can make out her green tongue, and her teeth are now solid steel. She grew to about 9’6” and two horns came out of her head. A red gem is on her forehead. I guess she gave up on trying to fit in her old clothes, because she’s sitting completely naked. Her muscle mass grew even more than before. Her skin has turned completely onyx, so she looks like an obsidian titan. It was as if she was canceling all light that touched her. From a Goblin Queen-variant she has evolved into an Overlord of Darkness. Overlord is normally an evolution for ogres, but goblins can change species through evolution depending on their stats. The criteria for overlords is an overwhelmingly high strength stat, a warrior based job, and an elemental blessing.
Looking over to Freya, she’s drawing a picture using her long nail and blood from the deer. Looking closely, I think it’s a picture of me, but there are a few things wrong. While she’s the same size as before, her skin has turned grey. A single horn is rising from her forehead, and both of her hands have green gems on them. She evolved from a Goblin Sorcerer-variant into a Guardian of Knowledge. A species that specializes in magic, Guardians can be made out of any species as long as they have high enough intelligence, but I’m not a fan of that class. It has no more evolutions, and it lowers physical resistances. But the magic power it provides more than makes up for it. By looking at the map, the others are outside near the woods. There are only two other people in the area, but they look terrified. I flutter down to the table and look them in the eyes.

“Mommy!” Freya exclaimed. She held up a pile of her pictures for me to look at, but there was something a bit more important right now.
“Why didn’t you two tell me you evolved? And Cana, don’t come out without clothes on!”
“I’m sorry Master, but the transformation made me hungry. Plus no clothes in the room would fit.” I guess she has a point, but she could have used a blanket or something. Looking back to Freya, she puffed her cheeks angrily that I haven’t looked at her drawings. I grab one and look at it. Despite her childish attitude, she’s an amazing artist. My character’s face is dead on, but the wings are wrong. Plus the hair is too long and my figure is even curvier than it actually is. So I tell her so.
“Liar! Mommy shouldn’t lie!”
“She speaks the truth master. After your most recent evolution, your appearance has changed.” Huh? Come to think of it, I haven’t looked in a mirror once today.
“Cana, can you give me a nice big smile?” She complied, but her mouth was closed. Her face is still quite lovely~ “With teeth, sweetie.” Once her lips peeled back, I could see bits of meat stuck in her teeth. But besides that, the shiny pillars work as perfect mirrors. My reflection comes through clearly, and they were right.
My blue hair has grown longer, if only a little. My wings have grown larger and glow a blue radiance with glitter floating off it. My body has become even sexier than before. Now that I focus, it looks like I may have even grown a little taller. NO! My perfect tiny form has grown to huge 1.1 inches in height! Checking my status, I notice that I’m no longer a Royal Faerie. I’m now an Imperial Fae.
Creatures like me only appear in lore as the founder of the fundamental schools of magic. As I am now, I only have one evolution left. But it would take forever to reach that level. The minimum requirement is to slay a black dragon. Dragons have the greatest combat system I could create. They ignore all levels and their strength is scaled to their opponents. It’s a matter of skill and technique. No matter what kind of cheats I try to use, it would take me a party of powerful warriors to help me conquer one. Even with my wide variety of skills, as a magician my physical stats are too low to withstand the attacks. That’s why dragons are one species that players can’t become. But I don’t need to worry about that right now. Ugh, I need some time alone to think…That’s when I remember Cana is still smiling.
“You can stop now. But Cana…can I ask you something?”
“Anything, Master.”
“Could you eat me?” Her eyes grew big with fear.
“M-master, I couldn’t! I would never want to hurt you!”
“Don’t worry, after the fight yesterday I gained the Acid element. I won’t get hurt. I just want to be alone to think for a few minutes. Plus, I’ve been meaning to see the inside of you girls.” Cana looks baffled at my comment. She’s blushing deeply (which is very hard to notice on someone that dark) and looks like she can’t decide whether to listen to me or protect me.
“Please? If it makes you feel better, I can teleport out whenever I want to.”
“…Promise?”
“I promise. Now open wide~”
Cana moans a little, but obeys and parts her jaws. Her teeth remind me of a bear trap, but the soft green walls of her mouth look so inviting. I fold my wings and use one of my new abilities <Air Step> to stand in front of her mouth. I put my nice dress away to return to the nude. But I also equip a blue earing, <Elemental Shift: Ice>. Elemental Shifts are a common item that shifts all elemental defenses to one element. This blue one will give me an incredible ice defense…and zero acid defense. Then I jump forward and land on her squishy tongue.
Her taste buds are actually rough to the touch, but that has its own appeal. Just like a bear trap, Cana snaps her jaws shut, leaving me in the darkness, but my wings light up the area. Her reflective teeth make it practically blinding. A noticeable moan sounds out behind me.
“Do you like the way I taste that much? Naughty girl, I may have to sleep here tonight~” Another moan sounds out again. Her tongue begins to shift under me, trying to take in more of my flavor. “It’s alright. You can taste me if you want.”
As soon as I give her permission, the tongue sprawls to life. Her rough tongue rubs me all over, sucking on me like a piece of candy. A few licks to my sensitive areas are making me horny again. Cana must have snapped back to her senses because everything stops before I can go too far. Which is disappointing. I wouldn’t mind a little tongue sex~ Her tongue rises under me and sends me back to her throat. As I slide down her fleshy tube, she talks back.
“Uh, I’m sorry Master! I’m so embarrassed…” Huh, the muscle bound Overlord is actually quite bashful. Even though she’s strong and sexy, that side of her is quite cute. Soon enough I land with a splash inside a pool of acid inside her belly.
The glow from my wings brightens the area to reveal her wrinkly stomach walls constantly moving. The deer from earlier is already gone. Wait…I feel itchy. I raise a hand out of the pool and notice a few red blotches appearing all over my skin. I’ve been afflicted by <Acid Burn>. Her acid must be incredibly potent to work on someone as strong as I am with an affinity for acid. Well, my elemental defense is gone but it’s still quite the feat. But looking at my HP bar shows that my health is slowly draining, about one point every few seconds. I guess the damage is just slightly higher than my natural regen. But with my stats, it would take hours for me to be in any danger. If I equip any item, it would probably be enough to stop it. I’ve had Venom’s Bane equipped for so long, I never got to experience being digested. I was planning on experiencing it multiple times, but death is real to me now. I can’t experience it fully, but I can at least enjoy a few hours melting away inside Cana.
“Master? Are you…alright?” She sounds really scared.
“I’m fine! Did you know your stomach has the perfect strength of acid in it?”
“Perfect…Are you being hurt?!”
“NO! I mean…it feels good!” I’m not lying. The small stinging from the itchy areas feels really good~
“Really?”
“Yes! Just let me know when they start serving breakfast, ok?”
“Alright…”
Ah, all alone in a pool of death juice. Perfect. Now it’s time to plan. With Ouroboros defeated (I think I’ll just call her Oro for short) my business in Anon is done. I could stick around and complete small quests, but that won’t help me. Living a simple village life is boring. Even if I seduce all the girls here, I need to move around. I want a grand adventure. For that, I could leave right now to another city.
But I asked Karen to be my wife. I have one week to get her to marry me. Once she’s mine, she’d never leave me. It’s a system to make NPCs be ok with adventurer spouses. The Affection Meter won’t drop no matter how long their spouse is away. Naturally it would be a pain if I had to visit every wife, every day. If I can get Karen to accept me, I can start my adventure and come back whenever I want to see her. A week isn’t that long, but every day counts. Once the game goes public, players will flood in and start changing the world. It may seem greedy, but I want to grab all the good stuff before they do. In one week I could gain another 50 levels, evolve more monsters, and create an army of slaves. By the time other people get here, I can start building a country. Today I’ll stay around the inn and relax. Maybe go and collect more slave monsters while I’m at it. By sharing the experience among them, I can probably have a few of them evolve in a few days by killing the males in the forest.
Actually…there is one thing I can do around here that’s worth my time. The guardian of the forest appears if the player overhunts the area. The guardian is a Level 200 unicorn. A magnificent creature, but weaker than it appears. If I make a slave out of it, it would still sell for a high price. Even if things go exactly as planned, where should I go after that? I could try my luck and return to Mezra. I could make a relationship with the royalty, gain their support. Having a country to affiliate with is very helpful. Plus I love amazons!~
Another option is to move west. The amazon country is on the eastern side of the continent. To the west lies the Great Woods, home of the woodland half-beasts and beast-kin. They operate in small tribes around the woods.  Not to mention the forest elves. If I could make contact with a large tribe, I could gain a few sexy followers~
If I go south, the Inferno Desert would be in front of me. It’s hot, miserable, and home to many bandits. Most of the people there are either reptilian half-beasts or beast-kin, or dark elves. But there are also tombs with amazing treasures in there, including genie lamps.
North would lead me to the Frigid Lands. It’s home to most giants and icariins, but I don’t think I’m ready for that just yet. Standard giants are level 500, and icariin are just as strong. They are a race that appear similar to angels, yet also look Native American. They have dark skin and dress in tribal style clothing and have wings going out of their backs. Although unlike angels, their wings are based off bird species, and none of them have the Light element. Their specialty is flying high above and using large scale magic to bomb their enemies. If they ever went to war, they’d wreck entire armies.
“Master, breakfast is almost done” Cana called. Huh, it’s pretty cool to hear someone from inside them. It sounds muffled, but I also can make it out above me. I guess I need to leave. It’s not like they can make me, but if I stay too long they’ll get worried. With a quick teleportation spell, I’m in front of Cana’s face.
<Skill “Short Distance Teleportation” has leveled up to Lv2>
Cana looks embarrassed when I meet her gaze. Then she notices the red marks on my body.
“Master, you lied to me! You’re hurt!”
“Mommy! Don’t die mommy!”
“Calm down! I won’t die from this. Watch” I command. With a snap of my fingers, I activate a healing spell that fixes my skin in seconds. Too bad, I was enjoying the feeling of being digested. If I ever find out if I can respawn safely, I’d definitely want to die that way first. I equip the dress back onto me to help Cana’s embarrassment.
“You still lied…”
“Bad mommy!” I just can’t win with these people.

Looking around, I see Maria silently eating at the table with Amanda standing behind her. Karen is back to work behind the front desk. The other goblins are back inside and are enjoying their food. On the table is a few dozen plates of food. Yuki and Yami are feeding each other affectionately. Mari has a hand on Kaya’s thigh, much to the small healer’s distraught. Eva is silently eating with a peaceful expression. Freya is drawing again, but someone gave her an actual quill pen and ink. Good to see everyone getting along. I dive into a few plates and eat my fill. With my new evolution, I eat even more than before. I feel ridiculous eating twenty plates worth of food despite being so small.
To be honest, I could probably eat people the way I am now. But I never liked being a predator. Plus, it looks comical when predators have stomachs bulging ten times their size. In my case, it would be a hundred times my size. Unless I grew to human size. I can’t do that yet, though. In order to gain access to size spells, I’d need the job <Matter Mage>. A matter mage is someone who manipulates physical matter into weapons to fight. If I made enough golems I could gain that job, but it would take a few million to unlock that. The fastest way to unlock it is to use multiple methods to manipulate the earth and have it taught by an instructor. Although that instructor can be very hard to deal with. I really want that job though. <Grow> is a handy skill, but the one I’m after is <Shrink>. <Grow> allows the user to become larger by consuming large amounts of mana while also giving boosts to physical stats. But <Shrink>…you should know by now the real reason I want it. For a faerie to be a giantess compared to me…that’s gonna be fun~  Before I realize it, breakfast is over. I guess I should start my day now.
“If anybody needs me, I’ll be in the woods. Goblins, watch the inn.”
“What will you be doing?” Maria asked.
“Making defenses.”


Here in the clearing, I lay out some materials. Well, some is a bit of an understatement. A 20ft pile of mithril is quite a lot for such an expensive material. But I have plenty of the stuff to use. All my golems up until now have been made out of dirt. As in, the weakest substance. I never bothered to make good ones because they all end up weak. But now, I can make a golem to match my level. Let’s see…of all the golems I’ve made so far, I’ve made giantesses, dwarves, humans, and elves. With all the diverse races in the world, let’s start with some races I haven’t made yet.
Starting with a half-beast. I designed this species to be a fan service to the anthro/furry community. Plus, there are some really attractive ones out there. Let’s make one with…let’s pick a cheetah. Ooh, but with pink fur and red spots! Let’s see…pink eyes would go nicely, but a darker shade than her fur. Also, long eyelashes. As for the hair…blonde. Long, wavy and blonde. The way half-beasts are made, they are still pretty human like. Her face has a long muzzle, her tail is long and thin, and her feet are paws. Her hands are human like, but still furry with paw pads and claws. I make her claws a deep purple. One of the reasons I chose a feline is because I’m personally a fan of paw pads. I’d love to feel squished under those pads~ Now to design the body. Let’s start with a thin waist, with a white underbelly spreading from her crotch to the bottom of her muzzle. Big breasts and a decent butt give her an hourglass figure. Let’s put her at 5’ 10”. I make her face as pretty as I can, for an animal, including red lipstick and touches of makeup. Now for the fine details. The options I have for creating a golem are far superior to the player menu. Her starting equipment will be…a purple bikini. A string bikini, to help show even more ski- Actually, I suppose you can’t see her skin under the fur. But she’s still sexy as hell. I also place gold bands on her wrists and ankles, plus large gems in them. A gold necklace with a square ruby is around her neck. She’s starting to look a bit like a sexy queen with all that bling…so let’s make her one! Since she’s my creation, I have full control over her personality. It costs extra mana to give them these features, but I think it’s worth it. On the list of personality options, there’s a long list of standard types like tsundere or childhood friend types. I chose the queen complex type. There’s also a list for her attitude towards me and what she calls me. If I’m going with a queen build, I’ll do it all the way. She’ll treat me like a worthless piece of trash, and address me as bug or insect. The kind of person that will obey, but will verbally degrade me. Before meeting Maria I never thought about it before, but now I’m hooked. Ah, she still needs a weapon! I’ll give her <Will of the Forest> and the Earth element. Her name will be Liessa, an archer.
Liessa
Race: Golem (Cheetah Half-Beast)
Occupation: Archer
LV: 300
Exp: 0
HP: 40000
MP: 7000
Atk: 38714
Def: 5981
MDf: 3579
Agi: 11801
Mag: 1873
Int: 255
With her creation done, let’s make a beast-kin next. To start out, she’ll be 5’4” with a slim build. Let’s make her species a snow fox. I’ll set her skin tone to the palest it can get, making her practically glow from translucence. Long, white hair and golden eyes while wearing a white kimono. White fox ears were cute on top of her head. Most beast-kin have long hair to cover up the sides of their heads. Since they have animal ears, they don’t have human ears, making the sides of their heads smooth. A puffy white tail slips out a small hole in the back of her kimono. Just for her, I’ll equip clog sandals. I don’t like footwear, but there’s an appeal to someone who looks like a Japanese fox goddess with the complete outfit. Plus, her feet will still be bare on top of it instead of the thick socks. Dual katana are attached to her sash, one with a red handle and the other blue. The red one is <Red Tiger> which can cause fire damage while the blue is <Blue Dragon> which can freeze weaker enemies. Both are Legendary Class swords. With the image done, let’s focus on a few more details. A tattoo of a blood red snowflake on the back of her right hand. A tattoo of a white flame on her left. Icy blue nails. A pair of glasses thin glasses. For her personality, let’s select Cool Beauty, but with a defensive tone. A cool beauty that gets scary when her master is attacked…let’s go with that image. Whenever I think of foxes, I always think of magic, so I give her the elements of fire and ice. Her name will be Kyuha, a Magic Swordsman.
Kyuha
Race: Golem (Snow Fox Best-Kin)
Occupation: Magic Swordsman
LV: 300
Exp: 0
HP: 108700
MP: 87000
Atk: 32417
Def: 12809
MDf: 23199
Agi: 9001
Mag: 65000
Int: 51032
An anthro, a nekomini, all that’s left is a beast tamer! Someone rough and rugged to command the two of them. That should be my job, but I can’t resist making a sadistic bitch~ Let’s make this one a dark elf. For the skin tone, let’s set it to a dark purple color. Her ears will be a medium length and slightly curved upwards. Her eyes will be an ominous red. Actually, let’s make that one eye, with the other covered by a scar and eyepatch. A laughing skull and crossbones decorates the eyepatch. Her hair is half shaved on one side and swept towards the side, colored a bright pink. For the height, I’ll put it at 5’ 6” so she’s in the middle. I’ll give her a slim, muscular build while covered in battle scars. A pair of decently sized breasts and a firm ass. Her equipment will be a dominatrix outfit. Shiny black high heeled boots up to her thighs, a leather one piece that shows off 90% of the skin on her torso, and leather gloves. The heels of her boots will have small blades on the bottom. Her weapon will be <Torturer’s Delight>, a Legendary whip enchanted with darkness damage and poisoning effects. As a bonus I’ll give her <Crazed Viper’s Fangs> a pair of Super Rare daggers that cause mental damage. Now for the details. Black nails on her hands and feet. Five stud earrings on each ear and a hoop earring on the tips. A dagger tattoo on her left shoulder. As for personality, I’ll pick Sadistic Psycho but set her loyalty to the highest point. Completely crazy and violent, except to me. I like that image~ Her name will be Nika, a Torturer. It’s a class specializing in causing ailments and dealing damage quickly and has good physical stats, but weak magic defense.
Nika
Race: Golem (Dark Elf)
Occupation: Torturer
LV: 400
Exp: 0
HP: 112565
MP: 91000
Atk: 51072
Def: 11709
MDf: 2001
Agi: 23907
Mag: 46212
Int: 38999
Satisfied with my work, I begin pumping them full of mana. Golems are created at level 1, but can level up if they’re given mana from their creators. But their base stats are dependent on their creation. The golems I made before were all made of dirt, so their stats were crap. Thanks to my large supply of mana and a few dozen mana potions, I put Liessa and Kyuha at level 300. Each one is about twice as strong as one of my goblins. Since Nika will be in charge of them, I’ll put her at level 400. While the golems will obey all my commands, if I’m away too long their emotional programming could mess with their purpose, so having a loyal leader is necessary for them to operate properly.
My plan is to make these three the village guardians. If I were to put my money on it, my goblins would win in a fight though. They have teamwork and a balanced party. These three are only made to deal damage, and have no means of recovery or a tank. Maybe another day I’ll create the rest of my dream party, but for now I’ll take it easy. Let’s start by turning them on.
“Golems, activate.” I don’t need to actually say it, but it’s the easiest way. Life starts pouring into their eyes as their personalities start loading.
“Master, how may I serve?” Kyuha asks, bowing down on one knee.
“What do you think you’re doing, you insignificant insect, calling out the glorious Liessa for nothing?” Liessa scoffs. She spits in my direction, but misses. Aw, that’s a shame.
“How dare you?! You stand before our master, and this is how you act?!” Kyuha scolds, standing up the taller anthro.
“Master? Maybe she’s your master, but she’s nothing but an insect compared to someone as gorgeous as me.” Liessa runs her hand through her flowing hair, raising her head to look down at Kyuha even more. The beast-kin golem responds by gripping the handles of her swords.
“Perhaps I should teach you some respect…” Kyuha growls. Liessa extends her claws menacingly while licking her lips. But both of them were stopped when a dagger is pressed to both their necks.
“Shut up, the both of you! You’ll listen to what our master has to say!” Nika interjects. The other golems swallow lumps out of their throats out of fear. It looks like their dynamic is exactly as I hoped.
“Thank you, Nika” I say calmly.
“O-of course, my master!” Nika blurts out flustered. Eh? She’s blushing and fidgeting like a shy school girl. Quite an odd image for someone still holding knives to someone’s throat.
“You can take the knives away now. Now, your purposes. I want to assign you three to defend the village of Anon in my absence.”
“Haaaa? You expect someone as beautiful as I to remain in such a backwater village? How insolent of you, worm.” Liessa looks away with a light humph!
“P-please excuse her, master. Of we will ALL obey your commands.” Kyuhei bows her head towards me while glaring at Liessa.
“Leave it to us!” Nika exclaims.
“Oh, and Nika!”
“Y-y-yes?!”
“I’m expecting you to keep those two in line. I’ll be relying on you.”
“Master is…relying on me…” Nika mumbles, a wide, creepy smile spreading across her face. Well, at least she’s happy.
“Alright, while that is your main objective, today I have a task of you three. Consider this the opportunity to grow and prove your worth. I want you three to spread out in the forest, kill as many monsters as you can, and capture the female ones. The ones you capture, bring back to me to enslave.” Kyuhei suddenly raises her hand.
“Master, a question?”
“Go ahead.”
“For what purpose are we hunting in this forest? From my observation, none of us will gain a single level or valuable item hunting from this area.” Ooh, how observant. As expected of my cool beauty.

“Good question. For one, I want to start creating my slave army. Secondly, it will teach give you three fighting experience. While you all have the set skills and abilities related to your class and levels, you haven’t used them yet. I want you to feel combat. Lastly, once we overhunt this forest, a boss monster will appear. A level 200 unicorn I plan to enslave.”
“As expected, master thought of everything!” Nika beams.
“Humph! Like I care about that weak little beast. Why should I waste my time with something this pointless?” Liessa scoffs.
“It’s an order” I say coldly. Her expression doesn’t change, but she no longer raises an argument. No matter how good the personality setting is, an order from a golem’s creator is absolute. Even if I sold them to new masters, I would have absolute authority.
“We understand, master. We shall do as you wish” Nika says. “Oi, fox, you go north. Cheetah, you go south. I’ll go west.” Kyuhei nods and sprints away. Liessa let out an annoyed sigh and began to walk away. Once the others were out of sight, Nika vanished towards her area in a blur of shadows. Well, let’s begin the operation.

“Ok, enough, please stop bringing me these monsters” I groan. Seriously, these three. I only have a few hundred slave collars, but they’ve already brought me over 500 monsters. I bought 348 from the blacksmith the other day, and I had 34 slaves from earlier. Using the other 314 collars I gained, 167 goblins, 38 hobgoblins, 91 kobolds, and 17 orcs. All female and low level. Using the last of my collars on the better ones, I’m left no choice but to kill off rest. All I have left now is a collar for the unicorn. By using some of the stronger monsters, I get a few of them to level up. Not enough to be worthy of praise, but it’s something.

“Master, is there something wrong with these specimens? If you prefer, I can narrow down the criteria for capture” Kyuha inquires.
“It’s not about the quality. There’s just way too many. I’ve used all my slave collars.”
“Does Master not have slave magic?” Nika interjects.
“Not yet, unfortunately” I say. Slave magic can only be obtained from the Dark Guild in The City with No Name. It’s a mobile city that changes positions underground. The only way to get in is to be taken in by a high ranking member of the Dark Guild. Carmila is the leader of the Dark Guild in Mezra, so she could get me in. But considering she wants me as a slave, that won’t work. Plus, if I kill her I’ll never get in. Whenever a leader from the Dark Guild is killed, a death brand is marked on the player. Criminal attacks on the player skyrocket, as well as making them more susceptible to pick pocketing. Plus, the leader will just be replaced by someone twice the level as the previous one. The only way to remove the brand is either by the replaced leader, or destroying the Dark Guild’s presence entirely in the town it was bestowed. It’s not easy.
So to avoid all that trouble, I’ll wait until I’m in another town to meet their leader. The Dark Guild may be an evil presence in the game, but I like it. They can get me good stuff, like high quality sex slaves. But for now, I’ll avoid them and wait a while before gaining slave magic.

“As expected of an insect. She can’t even handle all the beasts we bring. Pitiful.”
“Shut it, Liessa” Nika snaps. “But still, how many do we have to fight today? For every monster we captured, we’ve defeated at least two or three more.”
“That should have been enough. Unless…Admin Code: Eat Me” I say.
The command console opened up before me and I went through the information. I see what’s happening here. The respawn rate for this forest is too high. In order for the unicorn to appear, at least 50% of the monsters inside need to be killed. But since this area is for beginners, I set the monster production rate high to make sure it wouldn’t show up too soon when players arrive. But from these numbers, every monster killed respawns almost instantly. It’s impossible for only three golems to make it to appear. I turned down the respawn rate just enough to make it possible for many people to accomplish this. Luckily for me, I have a lot more than just them.
“Alright, from what I see there’s no way to do this with just you three. So, take these monster slaves and use them to kill every other monster in sight.”
“It’s true that our progress will hasten with more personal, but will they be strong enough for this task, master?” Kyuha asks.
“Some might, others not. You three will watch over them to make sure the weaker ones don’t die. Each of you will look after around a hundred of them while they fight. Any equipment drops, give them to the stronger ones first so they can become more efficient. Even though they’re weak and high in number, don’t let even a single one die. Slave collars cost money and can only be used once, you know?” When I get back to town, I’ll commission the blacksmith for a few thousand collars. But for now, I’ll just start training the slaves I currently have. If I can get every slave up to around level 50, I’ll have the equivalent to a small army under my command.
“Ugh, stop spitting out orders from that vile mouth of yours. It’s revolting.”
“Liessa, I will remove your head from your body if you continue to act this way towards our master” Kyuha warned.
“Don’t mind it too much, Kyuha. It’s how I designed her to be. Underneath all of it, she can never betray me. Even if she wanted to” I say, smirking. Liessa scowls and looks away. Kyuha looks at me with admiration sparkling in her eyes.
“Well then, we’ll be going master!” Nika announced. They split the captured slaves as evenly as they could between the three of them and took off.

 

“It’s here!” I shout. Looking towards the sky, dark thunderclouds start rolling in. It’s the sign that the forest boss is about to appear. It’s only been half an hour since I let my golems take my slave army to hunt. Since then, multiple annoying pop ups have been going off rapidly. Some of the monsters are doing pretty well in the hunting. Plus, none of the monsters have died. A few warnings were sent that they were almost out of HP, but I guess they were saved by my golems. Speaking of which, I’m getting quite a lot of exp from this excursion. I get a portion of all exp earned from my golems and slaves. Unfortunately the monsters in this forest are all low level, so I don’t even get enough to level up. But I’m about halfway there. Not too bad, considering I personally haven’t fought all day.
Nika is the first to return to me.
“Master, reporting in! Where is the beast?!”
“It’s still on its way. It’ll touch down in about thirty seconds.” Nika looks up at the sky and watches the clouds above. Kyuha runs in moments later, followed by Liessa. I deposit the hundreds of slaves into my inventory for safekeeping. The boss monster is still too much. I’d lose at least fifty of them if I allowed them to fight.

CRASH!!!

Purple lightning starts shooting out overhead.
“Foolish adventurers! Whose forest do you think you’re rampaging in?!” a mature voice thunders from above. An especially large thunderbolt hit the ground in front of us. The bright flash was enough to blind the unprepared, but I knew it was coming. Probably should have warned the golems though, they’re all clutching their eyes in pain…
“Girls, hang back for a minute. That was the unicorn’s first attack, <Brilliant Entrance>. It doesn’t do any damage, but causes <Blind> to anyone who looks at it.” It was the attack pattern I gave the magic beast. It blinds adventurers as soon as it enters, then consumes them while dazed. But I can’t afford to get caught in that pattern. Unicorns have special stomachs. For starters, magic won’t work once inside. Which means I wouldn’t be able to get out without killing it. Another trait is that they can instantly digest victims in certain conditions. Each one is different, but I know this one’s condition. She can instantly kill anyone who has a status ailment and gain their strength.
“Adventurers, I find you guilty of over hunting in my forest and throwing the balance of nature off. As Guardian of the Forest, I, Jia, sentence you to become nutrients for this land!” she calls out. A purple flash goes by me as the unicorn avoids me. Snapping backwards, I’m greeted by a shocking sight.
A horse body with sleek, purple hair shimmers under the sunlight. Its mane was a bright pink. It stood about seven feet tall. On the head was a swirling horn that was always shedding glitter. Her bright pink eyes show a frustrated expression. Inside its mouth…was Nika, kicking and flailing. The lips were just above her hips, her entire upper body already inside the monster’s maw. But with a few powerful gulps, my dark elf golem is nothing more than a bulge going down her thick neck. A few seconds later, I can faintly make out human like appendages bulging out of the flank where the stomach is. I can hear a few muffled shouts from her, but couldn’t understand what she was saying.
“Ah, that one was delicious. Her squirms feel splendid. I’ll give her the honor of a slow digestion.” This is strange. I was the closest person to her, yet she attacked Nika first. Likely because she’s the second strongest and under a status ailment. Once she’s digested, Jia will become nearly as powerful as I am. But if she’s not going to use the instant digestion, then she’ll survive inside the stomach for at least another hour.
So will the other two. Which is why I can relax and enjoy the sight of Kyuha’s legs kicking wildly as she slowly slides into the unicorn’s gullet, while recording it of course. The prideful beast had appeared behind my second golem and snatched her up before she could fight back. Sexy girls are awesome. But sexy girls getting eaten by animals are fucking hot. Ah, her shoes fell off as her feet reached the lips. Bare feet getting licked by a tongue, how wonderful~ While another bulge went down her throat, the forest boss licked her equine lips with her dark purple tongue.
“Another delicious one. I’m glad you were the ones that drew my attention. Please rest assured I’ll be putting your bodies to good use as energy.” Wow, even the way she casually talks about digesting us is getting me hot~
“Don’t go thinking that you could get away with devouring the amazing Liessa.” Jia disappeared in another flash of speed. An arrow flew by where she just was and hit a tree. Looking over, Liessa already had another arrow notched. Her eyes were still closed, but her ears were twitching in a cute fashion. My, she’s really taking advantage of her natural talents. Since she can’t use her eyes, she’s using her animal-like hearing to attack.
“Impressive. For you to have such aim while blinded, I applaud you. However, it isn’t enough to escape from your fate.” Liessa turned and fired an arrow behind her, but it was another miss.
“Silence. Filthy monsters like you should feel honored to die by these magnificent hands.” Another arrow is launched and a sharp whine sounds out. It’s a hit.
“How dare you…I wished to give your friends a pleasurable time in my stomach, but once I send you down I’ll break you down painfully. You should be proud that I’ll be using my ability on someone like you. <Lavender Lightning>!” A purple thunderbolt shot down from the sky, striking Liessa dead on. But once it subsided, she remained standing with an arrow notched. I expected nothing less. She’s a golem I made out of mithril, and 100 levels higher than Jia. Even if Liessa were to sit back and take all her attacks, it would be hours until she died. Getting eaten on the other hand…

“Don’t look down on me, worm!” Liessa shot another arrow towards the sound of the voice. It didn’t even come close. After all, she’s attacking from above.
“Take this!” The unicorn boss shouted, landing a kick on Liessa’s head. A magic circle formed on impact before exploding. <Runner’s Start> is an ability to use an explosion to jump away quickly, but she used it to increase the strength of her kick. Liessa was sent flying back from the impact. Jia ran after her flying body at a swift speed before biting down on her ankles.
“Release me, beast! Your filthy tongue isn’t worthy to taste my paws!” she screamed. She’s starting to sound scared. The half-beast reached for another arrow, but Jia swung her head up, lifting her body, and then swiftly down. Liessa’s head slammed against the ground multiple times as Jia repeated the process. It wasn’t doing much damage, but it kept her from aiming her bow. Plus it distracted her from the swallows she made every time she raised her head. By the time my golem noticed it, her arm was already sucked into the unicorn’s mouth.
“No! Let go! Release me this instant!” Liessa screams, genuinely panicking. She tried pushing against Jia’s mouth to pull herself out. But the boss monster wrapped her tongue around her wrist and pulled it inside. With all her limbs contained, the cheetah began to scream and cry as she was slowly swallowed down to her shoulders.
“H-hey, what are you doing with that filthy tongue! Get it away from my-kya!” she cried out. Her expression changed to a bashful one as she uselessly wiggled around in the equine’s jaws.
“N-not there…it…it feels…” she whined. Come to think of it, her breasts are in Jia’s mouth now. Does that mean… “The likes of you has no right to- kya!- lick me there!” Yup. She’s definitely playing with her breasts. But it only lasts a few seconds before she swallows Liessa again. Her chin is pressed against the squishy, purple lips of her predator. The tongue reappears and licks up and down her muzzle. “Help! Please, help me! Master!” she cried out. Another swallow came. Then the queenly cheetah was nothing more than a bulge sliding down the monster’s throat. By now, Jia’s flank is quite large. Bulging imprints of hands, legs or even faces press against it as they continue to fight. Well, since she asked nicely…
“She, too, was delicious. Even with that rotten personality. Oi! Don’t think I’ve missed your presence, fairy. You’re clearly their leader. All my attacks, you’ve seen through them, haven’t you? You have done nothing but watch me attack your party, yet have done nothing. Once I’ve digested your companions, you’ll be next. Your cowardly actions shall be punished. A week slowly rotting away in my belly should-what?!”
“You should really stop with all the flirting. I’m already dripping wet over here…” I say, putting a finger to my lips. My other hand is busy playing with my other “lips.” After that kind of show, telling me I’d digest in her wonderful belly…how could I NOT try to relieve the pressure in my crotch?! So during her little speech, I hiked up my dress to ease my aching groin.
“H-how vile! Have you no shame?! I speak of your death, and you get aroused?!”
“Yeah! But not just that…watching you eat those three…It’s decided! I was originally going to sell you, but now I’ve seen your true worth! I’m going to keep you!”
“Disgusting…you dare look down at me after seeing me devour three others? You were all such easy opponents!”
“That’s what you think. In the first place, they knew that their mission today was to help me capture you. Didn’t you think it was strange they never used a skill? Or that they haven’t cut themselves out yet?”
“You mean…”
“If you hadn’t blinded them, and I gave them the order to kill you, one would be more than enough. That’s how weak you are.”
“…Then, let’s see how weak I am after I take their strength-”
“Did you think I’d let you?”
“What do you…eh?” Jia let out a surprised noise as she looked at her body. It was easy to notice that her once distended belly was now flat. Of course I wouldn’t let her digest them. With all the experience she’d gain from them, she’d end up way stronger than me. I doubt I would lose, but I wouldn’t be able to tame her if she was a higher level. Looking at my inventory, I see all three are safe with me. None of them have lost even 1/4 of their health, but are still blind. I healed them up before closing to the screen to see one angry pony.
“Ah, are you angry I took away your meal? Don’t worry, once you’re my slave I’ll let you eat me as much as you want. In fact, I’ll probably crawl down your throat at least a few times a day. Of course, I should probably give you something you can digest too so you don’t starve…” I say teasingly. I pump my hand into myself a little faster at the thought of going into Jia’s belly. I bet her insides are just as purple as her tongue~
“Filthy pervert…we’re not even the same species, yet you’re still aroused by me?!” She took a step back in disgust. “Wait, that’s not important! How did you get them out?! Space Magic can’t work on those I devour, so how-?!”
“I didn’t use Space Magic. For starters, you’ve made a few mistakes since the beginning.”
“What?!”
“You called them my party members. But they’re not. They’re my property. Golems I created just earlier today. As their creator, I can put them in my inventory whenever I want as long as I’m nearby. Even when they’re inside someone. Even if it’s a unicorn…who probably has a nice…hot…wet stomach with purple walls…ah!” I cry out. Ah, I finally came. That feels amazing! After all, I haven’t done anything like this out in the open before. Ooh, Jia looks like she’s staring at something completely disgusting. I like those eyes~
“I get the feeling things would be quite unfortunate for me if were to be captured by you.”
“Not at all! I’d be sure to give you proper loving as much as I could~”
“That’s what I’m talking about! Either you kill me, or I kill you. I won’t allow myself to become your property. This is a fight to the death!”
“Don’t go deciding something like that yourself” I say cooly. Seriously, she doesn’t have to be so difficult. “<Mercy Shot>!” I shout, holding out my hand. A blast of white light shot out, striking Jia. There wasn’t even a chance for her to dodge.
She screams out in pain as she collapses on the ground. <Mercy Shot> is the most important skill for a tamer. It’s a skill that deals relatively weak damage, but won’t drop an opponent’s health below 1. Even if the power is low, my level is way too high for Jia to survive even a single skill of mine. The proud unicorn is laying on the ground, horribly burned and damaged from my attack.
“Kill…me…”
“Oh, you can still talk? Don’t worry, once I get the collar on-”
“No!”
“Yes. You lost, so you don’t get a choice.” I pull out the slave collar and place it around her neck. Standing on her neck, I lock the clasp and start to put a drop of blood on it. Huh, her hair feels so smooth and warm under my feet~ I wanna take a nap in her mane~
“But…who will…protect…”
“Another will take your place as protector. It is the way of nature.” Once the blood hits the collar, it activates. With this, I’m able to control Jia. Now that she’s under my control, I cast <High Heal> to bring her back from the brink of death.
“Now then…what should I do?”
“Well, you could release me…”
“Ha, I didn’t know you liked to make jokes! That’s funny! No, what I mean is, I’ve been gone for a few hours now. Should I head back to town and wrap up some more chores…or do I stay here and ‘break you in’? I’ve always wanted to fuck a horse, but you’ll do.”
“Go back! Please, go back!”
“Hmmmm.”
“Please! I’m not yet ready to relinquish my chastity!”
“Oh, you’re a virgin?! That’s kinda hot…”
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Jia screamed. I chuckle at her foolishness and place her into my inventory. Raping a glorified horse right after masturbating is a little much for me right now. Not to mention, I still have more things I need to do today. Maybe tomorrow I’ll try out pony sex, but I should get back to town now.


I’m pretty busy once I’m back in town. For starters, I buy another hundred slave collars from the blacksmith. He was quite surprised when I gave him a request for another thousand, but this is the best I can get right now. Realistically, that would take a long time to accomplish but he said they’ll be done tomorrow. Then I took them to the elf enchanter to get the slave magic attached to them. Before he even started working, he gave me quite an earful. He noticed that my goblins didn’t have their collars activated, even after his warning. I sat through it, but I spent the time imagining how he would look if I splattered his brains against the wall. Following that, I went to see Yin. I still needed to replace the equipment I lost in the battle with Oro. Ah, speaking of which…
“Oro, come out here.” At my command, a shadow rises out of the ground before taking shape. She appears with her arms folded, glaring daggers at me.
“What is it?”
“Come on, Oro, what’s with that attitude?”
“For one such as I to be enslaved by one adventurer…it’s shameful.” I float up to her head and sit down on her flowing black hair. I put my hand down and start rubbing.
“C’mon, don’t be like that! I promise you’ll enjoy serving under me. I’ll be a good master to you, so don’t you want to be a good girl too?”
“Why should I stoop so low?”
“Because I own you. Think about it. Things could be a lot worse for you.”
“How could it possibly be worse?”
“I could torture and rape you all day long. Defiling your womanhood, causing you unbearable pain…maybe even combine them both. I could break you if I wanted to. Maybe a few red hot spears in your pussy will make you more obedient. Since you’re my property, you couldn’t do anything to stop me.” Her entire body stiffens at that. She’s surprisingly easy to scare~ “Hey, don’t worry. I just said it was a possibility. I’d never do that to you. You’re my precious Ouroboros, you know?”
She stood there in silence for a few moments before speaking again.
“Did you bring me out just to say something so ridiculous?” she asks. Ah, she sounds embarrassed, how cute~
“Actually, I was thinking about making use of you. Your stomach can be used as a player home, right?”
“Hmph, don’t underestimate me. My belly is bottomless. Whether it be a house, a city, or even a solar system, I can keep it inside myself.”
“Yeah, yeah, I know the technical stuff. But I’m talking about a real house, you know?” In her design as an enemy, she would keep defeated players in her belly with the only exit being a dungeon inside her intestines. Another function she has when owned by player is to act as a prison. By making a prison in her belly, I can keep an infinite number of people restrained within her as long as they are weaker than me. Wait…doesn’t that mean I could have used her today to hold the leftover monsters?! What a waste! I killed them because I ran out of slave collars. If only I had remembered… Anyways, she can shape her insides to anything she wants. I know she has a special stomach sack that can act as a player home, but it’s just that. A sack. I kinda want a real house to sleep in.
“A house? I could form a structure using my flesh, but that’s all it would be. A house in appearance only.”
“True, that would only be pleasurable for so long….if I buy a real house, could you swallow it safely?”
“Define safely. I will be eating it, after all.”
“I mean keeping it in one piece and not digesting it.”
“Easily.”
“Good to know…” is mumble under my breath. If I can commission my own house, Oro can swallow it. Then I can always have the comfort of a house while safely tucked away in her belly. On an even larger scale, I could build a city, or even a country inside her stomach. I had entertained the idea in the past. A city that only people I give access to could enter…or escape.
Now that all my chores are done, I have Oro bring me back to the inn. Her head makes a pretty nice seat. Her hair is soft, and smells a bit like spice. It’s best if I get her warmed up to me. It’s cute having an unwilling servant, but it gets old pretty fast. But having slaves that adore me are always nice. I get back right as lunch was being prepared.
“Welcome back, Snack. How was your day?” Karen asks as we enter. There’s a little redness to her cheeks as she addresses me. That’s good. It’s a sign that her affection meter is over half full.
“It was good. I managed to get more slaves and defeat the forest boss.”
“…You truly are an odd presence. Capturing the guardian of the forest isn’t some small task.”
“Oh yeah, I also got you something!”
“A gift? For me? You shouldn’t have! I have no need for anything valuable...”
“Actually, this is for your inn’s protection. But if you don’t want it…”
“I’ll take it!” she cries out. Cute. Opening up my inventory, I release Nika, Kyuha, and Liessa in that order.
“Oi, you three. You were pretty useless during the unicorn operation. The mission I’m about to give you is one you can never fail. Understood?”
“Y-yes, master!”
“Understood, master!”
“…Fine.”
“Good. Your new job is to protect this inn as well as the people inside. Your top priority is the protection of this woman, Karen.”
“Um, Snack, are these mercenaries? They appear to be quite powerful. Isn’t that a little much?”
“You’re mistaken my dear. These three are golems I created out of mithril. The dark elf is the leader, Nika. The fox swordsman is Kyuha. Lastly, the angry cheetah archer is Liessa. She’s a little hard to deal with, but she’ll do as she’s told.”
“Golems made of mithril?! For my little inn?!”
“That’s how much you mean to me.”
“Oh you…” she says, blushing. I’m pretty sure her meter is close to full now. Am I smooth or what? “Thank you, Snack. Once again, I can never repay you for your kindness.”
“There’s always my offer…”
“I still haven’t made up my mind on that matter. Plus I still have 6 days.”
“Alright, I get it. I’ll have to convince you further tonight, won’t I?”
“Indeed you will. I’ll ensure that we’re…alone this time” she says with a flirtatious tone. “Anyways, lunch is being served at the moment. How much should I prepare for your golems?”
“Ah, even though they look like this they don’t need to eat. The only thing they would enjoy are magic stones. But that should be saved for an occasional treat.” Come to think of it, my monsters are probably hungry as well. The goblins have been here for the past few hours, so they’ve probably been snacking. How much food are they eating, anyways? It’s probably getting expensive. Technically the slaves in storage don’t need to eat, but I want to be a good master.
“Yuki, Yami, Eva, come here.” A flash of black and white appears before me as Yuki and Yami kneel before me. Eva comes sprinting from upstairs and assumes the same pose.
“We answer our master’s call.”
“We answer our master’s call.”
“At your command.” Good, good, they’re all so obedient~
“I’m going to let you three out in the forest. Your task will be to hunt wild animals and collect their pelts and meat. I’m going to give you all the slaves I earned today, and most of the ones from yesterday. Since I don’t have any more slave collars, feel free to kill all the monsters you come across. Watch your pace though, or you’ll summon the forest boss monster. If that happens, don’t look at the purple lightning. If you do, you’re dead.” I can replace golems. But these goblins are my first slaves. I’d like to keep them alive as much as possible. Plus, this will be good experience for them. The monsters in the forest aren’t strong enough to hurt them, so I picked these three because they have the highest speed. They’ll tear through the forest at an incredible rate, bringing back more bodies. The meat can be fed to the slaves while the pelts can be made into cheap armor or sold to cover expenses.
“Master…”
“Master…” Yuki and Yami chime at the same time.
“What is it girls?”
“Is there…”
“…a reward for…”
“…bringing back the most meat?”
“What are you two saying in front of our master? This is a duty for us to follow through!”
“Don’t worry, Eva. I actually like this idea. The person to bring back the most will get to make a request from me. As long as it’s reasonable, I’ll permit it. If it’s not unreasonable like setting you free, I’ll give you almost anything.”
“Anything?!”
“Anything?!”
“Anything?!” Oi, Eva, don’t break character to act shocked like that! She seemed to realize her outburst and became flustered. “I mean…if…if that’s the case, I shall give it my all.” Huh, I want know what it is she could want.
“Yeah, I’ll give you just about anything. Ah, but for the record, Yuki and Yami are still counted as separate people.”
“Eh?”
“Eh?”
“Don’t try to act like that. You two might be mates, but you’re still different people. It wouldn’t be fair to Eva otherwise.”
“Understood…”
“Understood…”
“Good. Now get going! Feel free to take time and think about your reward as well!” My goblin dancers started whispering to each other while Evangeline blushed.
I give them an equal share of slaves to take out. The only exceptions are for Jia, the other goblins, or my ghost. I have a few plans for her today… Each of them has a few hours to return, where I’ll count their total. In the meantime, I’ll enjoy some lunch. It’s another simple dish. Bread with potato and pork soup along with a light mead. I eat about fifteen bowls and seven mugs of mead. A light lunch is good every now and then.
Once I finish up, I float up to my room of the inn and close the door. It seems like Maria has stepped out for something. She wasn’t in the dining hall, and she’s not here either. Too bad, I could use a little fun with her. But for now, let’s see this ghost. I pulled her out of my inventory before me.
“…Master...” it wailed. Ghosts are pretty weak creatures when it comes to attack power. Their biggest strength is their immunity to physical damage and their curses. You need magic or enchanted weapons to harm them. It sure was a pain to capture her…
“Yo, ghost, do you have a name from back when you were alive? Or should I give you one?”
“…I…don’t…have…one…”
“Good! Then, I’ll give you a special one!” I tell her happily. I like giving names to my slaves. Ghosts have a fifty-fifty chance of having one, so I’m lucky to get a nameless one. But in order to give a good one, I need to see her clearly. Ghosts are too weak to maintain a steady form. If you don’t look at the map, they practically look like bits of mist with human features appearing every few seconds so it would be hard to notice them. But there’s a solution to that. I begin pouring mana into my eyes and focus on the area she was floating.
<Snack has forcibly learned skill Magic Eyes Lv1>
With <Magic Eyes> learned I can see the flow of mana in my surroundings. It’s a good skill to have when you want to look out for spies. Living beings can be seen by mana travelling through their bodies, while non-living beings are dark. But another perk is that ghosts can be seen clearly. This particular ghost is fairly pretty. She had dull grey skin, the standard for ghosts. Long black hair covered half her face and went down to her lower back. A dull red stared at me with a blank look. She reminds me of a Japanese style ghost from a horror movie, so let’s give a Japanese styled name.
“Alright, your name will be Sayaka.”
“…Sayaka…understood…”
“But you know…it’s a bit of a pain for you to be so hard to deal with. I can only see you when I have this skill activated and you can’t even talk properly.”
“…Apologies…”
“Don’t sweat it, it’s not your fault. But I’m planning on evolving you to something more tangible. Once that happens, you’ll be able to communicate properly.” My plan is something fairly simple. By shooting her level up, I can grant her a good evolution. Most ghosts evolve into specters, which is basically the same thing but higher stats and a green shade. But they actually have an interesting evolution tree. The strongest top tier evolutions are Death Lich, Grim Reaper, and God of Death. Death Lichs are strong in magic. Grim Reaper has an unbelievably high DPS. But Death God has instant death skills that can kill those that even come into contact with it. It’s by far the strongest, but it takes a huge amount of work to reach it. The hardest task would be to defeat 100 Grim Reapers and 100 Death Lichs. They’re meant to be a raid boss to be found only in legendary tombs. Well, it’s not like I can get something like that right away. It has five evolutions in between, after all.
“…How…get…stronger…?” she asked. A good question. I have one method that’s sure to make her stronger. I smile while stripping off my flimsy dress.
“Eat me!” I command. Sayaka lunges for me instantly, but her hand passes through me without touching me. Does she resent me? She was a little too enthusiastic in that lunge…
“…Can’t…” she complains.
“Of course you can’t right now. You’re in a phantasmal state without a physical body. But I have a spell that can help.” Ghosts can’t touch people physically. They can only interact with magic or other spirits. Luckily, they can still eat things as long as they can touch them. So I activate <Spirit Body>. It’s a skill that makes a magic caster’s body intangible for a short period of time, but they also can’t attack. However, if a spirit type enemy is in the area they’re vulnerable to attacks from them. My body slowly turns see-through as I faze out of the physical plane and enter the ether one. My vision also becomes fuzzier when I look at solid objects. Similar to how it’s difficult to see ghosts while in the physical plane, it’s hard to see solids in the ether plane.
Within a few seconds, I can deactivate my <Magic Eyes> and still see Sayaka clearly.
“Alright. Now try it again. Ah, but don’t be so rough this time! I want to be savored.” Sayaka nods and reaches for me again. Her hand is soft, but devoid of any warmth. Not really cold, the best way to describe it is “lifeless”. She carelessly tossed me into her gray mouth and sealed it shut in an instant. Her tongue rubs against me for a second before swallowing me head first. Oi, didn’t I say to savor me? It’s not like I get to enjoy getting eaten by a ghost everyday…
I reach her stomach fairly quickly and drop to the bottom of the organ. With my natural luminescence I can see every fleshy wrinkle on the gray walls and the blue acid slowly pooling.
“…Delicious…want…keep…master…inside…” Sayaka says.
“I’d like that, but I can’t just stay holed up all night. I just want to evolve you once and call it a day.” Maybe tomorrow I’d just lounge around in here, but I already agreed to see Karen tonight. I’m pretty sure it would cost me a lot of affection if I ditched her.
“…Permission…to…digest…master…?”
“Wow, pretty bold of you to say that you want to digest me. But, yes. That’s why I’m in here. You ghosts can only digest mana, right? Well, I’m not at full capacity but I still have enough to level you up. Then I can pick your evolution.”
“Under…stood…digesting…master…completely…”
“Oi, you really don’t listen well…”
After saying that, the acid raining from the ceiling increased. At first the chamber had barely enough to soak my feet, but it quickly rose. In seconds I need to swim in order to keep my head above the fluid level. A deep burning comes across my body as try to stay afloat. Checking my status, I confirm that only my MP is dropping but this acid burns like the real thing! I haven’t been able to feel this sensation because of my resistances, but I currently have no resistance to magic draining. It feels…
“…SO GOOD~” I cry out. The intense pain is making me horny again. If I don’t pace myself, I might end up losing my sex drive at night.

<Sayaka has reached the minimum requirements for evolution>

Huh? Already? Looking down, I notice that she’s already gone up by a dozen levels. Well, that’s only the first tier evolution, so I’ll keep going until my mana runs low. I would do it until I completely run out of mana, but that would cause my HP to fall instead, since I’m in spirit form. At the rate this acid is dropping my stats, I might actually die if I let that happen. Maybe I should lower the rate of digestion for ghosts. If a low level player experienced this, it would be instant death.
After only fifteen minutes, my mana has been drained to about 1/8th its capacity. Also, Sayaka reached level 85, the requirement for the highest tier. So as much as I love this, I need to back out. By deactivating <Spirit Body> my physical form begins to reappear. As it does, I fall through the stomach walls and fly in front of Sayaka’s face without any resistance.
“Get…back…in…please…”
“My, what a gluttonous ghost you are. What would happen if I died inside you?”
“Get…freed…evolve…eat…everyone…in…country…”
“…I picked up an evil spirit, didn’t I? Oh well, maybe one day I’ll let you eat until you’re satisfied. But for now…”

<Sayaka will evolve into a higher species>

I usually sleep while evolution takes place, so I don’t notice it firsthand. But after I selected her evolution path, Sayaka was enveloped in a white light. It lasts for only a few seconds and quickly dissipates. What’s left behind is Sayaka with a new form that I can look at without magic.
“What is this?” she asks, looking down at her hands.
“It’s your evolution. You couldn’t stay as a ghost forever. So I made you into a Lesser Lich.” The body of a Lesser Lich isn’t completely tangible, but it has enough mana to have a semi-solid body. Her skin was still gray, but the mist was gone. Now she could be seen floating around. Her clothes had changed to appear as a black dress that slid past her ankles, making it look like she had no legs. Her red eyes had also changed to black.
“Now then, how do you feel?”
“Hungry. I want to eat you again, but permanently” she replied bluntly.
“Even though I was kind enough to make you this strong?”
“Yes. Although I could just eat someone else for now.”
“While I appreciate that attitude, you can’t go around eating people. Especially if it’s someone special to me. For now, you can go back in my inventory.” Before the troublesome monster could retort, I safely stored her away. It feels like she’ll end up being troublesome at some point. But for now, she’s my only undead so I’ll keep her around.

I thought about going out again to have some more fun, but I’m feeling pretty tired after having my mana drained. Not to mention I didn’t get enough sleep last night. Plus I’ve been getting worked up pretty easily today. It wasn’t even dinner time yet, but I could enjoy that later. A little nap would probably do me good.

End Notes:

Well, this is all I have written for this series for now. 

 

I haven't added a new chapter in over a year. While having a plot in mind, the stats is hard to keep track of. Plus with my commissions, it's hard to actually have time to write for fun like this. 

 

What have you thought about the series thus far? I'm thinking about picking it up again, but idk

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9180