- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Warning! 

The MC is based off my true horny thoughts, so this story shall be very lewd!

Author's Chapter Notes:

First Chapter, introducing the world and the main character, Snack!

No one saw me, right? I mean, it’s like 3 AM. Plus I live in the woods. Passed a large security fence. But still! Paranoia is entirely justified for someone in my position! If I were to get caught with this box, it would mean the end for me. I would lose everything. My mansion. My fortune. Even my slaves! Well, technically speaking they’re just employees, so of course they’d leave if I went broke, but a girl can dream right? Not that I actually support anything like slavery! But…the thought of owning a cute girl that has to do anything I say just drives me nuts! Which is why I must get this box set up.

The contents, you may ask? Of course, it’s the epiphany of my life’s work. A copy of “Mythrios Unleashed!” on PC, an MMORPG set in a fantasy world that’s compatible with the new Virtual Reality Helmets. Eh? You don’t think it’s a big deal that I get caught with a video game? Fool! Of course it’s a big deal! After all, I made it. Do you know what would happen if people found out that a game creator got a head start on the most anticipated game of the year?! The biggest problem is that it isn’t set for release for another month. But still, I made it so I should be allowed to play it first!

As a game developer, my reputation would be ruined if I was found out to be using my connections to get a head start. Plus it was the Platinum pack, which included exclusive equipment and useful items. Of course, they don’t go on sale for another three months.

Ah, the question going through your mind now must be “Why do it if there is so much risk?” Fool! I originally made this game to be my exclusive world, to spend my time in my perfect fantasy. But when the boss-man saw me working on it, he knew it was going to be a hit. All my games were. But this one is special…I made it to fit my tastes, even after I had to officially work on it.

Well, enough explanations! I have an IV stuck into my arm so I stay alive in case I take too long. The game was installed on my PC (built it myself to be the best in the world, which is why it’s the size of a car) and my helmet is plugged in. I carefully connect my head cord into it, all that’s left is to turn it on. Huh? You don’t know about head cords? After the disappointment of the old “virtual reality” helmets that only worked as a headset that enhanced audio and visual I invented a device that hooks directly into the brain. You need surgery to get it in, but after that you can plug in to all sorts of electronics. I may or may not have used this to hack into cameras and spy on cute girls…

Anyway, I put the helmet on and flip the switch. Reality begins to fade to black as adventuring music plays directly into my head. The loading screen appears before my eyes with the game’s name in bold letters.

Finally. I choose to start NEW GAME and I reach character customization. Huh? Will I make it look like me? FOOL! The only thing I would want to create would be my ideal woman! Or more specifically, depending on when I’m playing I’ll make the perfect vision of myself or the perfect image of a girlfriend. Since I’m playing in 1st person, I’ll make a perfect me.

This is where the uniqueness of my creation comes into play. Most games give you a choice of race like elf, human or beast-kin. I offer many different races to play as. Humans, elves, dark elves, beast-kin (although there are a lot of variations), half-beasts, dwarves, orcs, goblins, kobolds, icariin, elementals, giants, half-giants, demons, angels, djinns, harpies, and my personal favorite. The faeries. Plus many more. You see, each race has its own unique qualities. But what’s really different from other games is the sizes. Most races have average human heights (4 to 9ft), dwarves are shorter (2 to 4ft), but giants, half-giants, and faeries have unique sizes. Giants range from 40 to 100ft tall. Half-giants range from 10 to 30ft tall. And the reason I love and created the faeries is their size range of 1-6inches tall.

Have you guessed it yet? I have a bit of a voyeur fetish. Being incredibly small means you can see things without ever being found out. That among…other fantasies of mine. What? Unfair sizes? Fool! Each race has its perks and weak points! I know it seems like giants are the superior race due to their sheer size. While they do have high physical stats, they have low intelligence and speed. Plus they can’t use magic and require more exp to level up. In that regard, they could be the weakest. Huh? Beast-kin and half-beasts sound the same? Fool! They sound similar, but appearance wise they’re totally different. One looks exactly like a human, except with the ears and tail of an animal. Those are beast-kin. Half-beasts however, look more beast than man. They walk on two legs, but depending on the species they choose to be they’re covered in fur or scales. I’ve always found a certain appeal to the furred or scaly. But there was no way I could turn away from the overbearing cuteness of a cat-girl. Especially if she called me Master~

Oops, I’ve been rambling for such a long time I’ve forgotten to create myself. Let’s see here…To start with, long neon blue hair. Eyes as blue as amethyst. Soft facial features and pouty lips. To put the icing on the cake, an hourglass figure that would make models look like children. It would unexpected for people to see this build. Almost all Faerie NPCs that I made were flat chested and somewhat childlike. A true race of legally aged lolis~

Of course, I set the height to the smallest setting of 1inch tall. With that, I set up my starter stats. Thanks to Platinum pack, I had a large boost to starting stats. I put nearly everything into health, defense, and magic. Mixed with the faerie’s naturally high magic value, I could almost be a high wizard. Well, if I gain enough levels I could be.

A few finishing touches left. Ice blue nail polish. Some touches of icy blue makeup. A silver piercing in the center of my tongue. The most revealing outfit among the starting equipment. A branding scar of a slave on the thigh. I crank the pain filter to its lowest setting. Finally, I name myself “Snack.” Why make a slave branding and vulnerable to pain? You’ll see…

My current stats look like this.

Snack
Race: Faerie
Occupation: None
Elements: None
LV: 1
Exp: 0
Exp to next LV: 15
HP: 40
MP: 1200
Atk: 1
Def: 40
MDf: 20
Agi: 7
Mag: 90
Int: 18
Luk: 1
Title: None

Finally pressing start, I launch the opening sequence. This is what I have been waiting to experience. Hours were spent to make this. The opening to all characters was the same, waking up to a bag being removed from your head. As your vision un-blurs, you discover that there’s a crowd of people looking at you like a slab of meat. But not just any people. A special group of people under the ‘human’ race. As far as the eye can see, tall, muscular women wearing skimpy armor that wouldn’t protect you from the wind are hungrily licking their lips.

Yes. This is a slave market in the capital of the amazons, Mezra. I segregated the opening sequences to fit genders and races. Females belonging to faerie, human, dark elf, and beast-kin woke here as livestock to the amazons. Men woke up in a similar situation, but in the capital of human empire. There were many different openings that go off of gender and race, and also hidden sequences to those who meet special requirements. For instance, appearances or stats can change the opening. It would take days to explain all of them, so let’s stick to mine.

To my right stands a beautiful giantess. She’s wearing light leather armor; her short boyish hair is a dark blonde. Her blue eyes sparkle as she speaks to the crowd. I’m not supposed to know this yet, but her name is Clarissa. She’s a human slaver that captures your character before you started the game.

“C’mon folks! A genuine faerie! Look at this pint sized beauty! She’ll make the ideal pleasure slave! Bid starts at thirty million gold coins. I see a hand; do I hear thirty-five? Thirty-five, do I hear forty?”

The way the opening goes, the auction continues until a hooded figure bids 100 million and takes you away. However, I used the knowledge of my creation I triggered one of the special events that changes the sequence. The slave brand. The hooded figure in the crowd sees that I’m already known to be a slave and leaves. Originally, you never see the figure’s face or body, but they choose to free you before you get branded. This new sequence lets you start off as a slave to random woman. Well, I say random but it actually chooses the NPC you look at the most. A little fan service for my people.

But that won’t happen to me. You see, having high magic potential (over 40) makes a member of the royal court identify you as someone of power, so they try to buy.

“Ninety million!” a shout sounds out. I don’t need to look to know that it’s Alana Helm-Breaker. The large woman could only be described as a warrior. Her six pack abs, her chiseled muscles, and the two battle axes she carries, one for each hand. But, she was also very pretty with long brown hair tied in a ponytail, light green eyes, and some fairly large breasts. I say fairly because of the large sizes I gave to certain characters. Of course they’re bigger than what’s possible in real life without surgery. I programmed her to buy individuals such as myself to enlist under the Amazon Queen as her Royal Guard. After being taken to the palace, you’re supposed to swear your allegiance to her and then go free to live as an adventurer. You can pursue questlines that bring you closer to the queen, but you nearly never have to hear from her ever again. Which is a shame, because I went crazy trying to make her the most beautiful character possible.

At least, that’s what’s supposed to happen.

“One hundred and twenty million!” said a new voice. My head snaps over to see the new bidder. Shit. It’s Carmila, the leader of the Dark Guild. Her long red hair obscures most of her face, keeping her eyes from view. A black leather suit hugged her curvy body perfectly, drawing attention away from the whip she carried on her side. Her pointed teeth can be made out through her blood red lips giving a sinister smile. The Dark Guild may sound sinister, but it’s a legitimate organization. They deal in slaving, mercenaries, prostitutes, money lending, and debt collection.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit…

I programmed her to show up when people have incredibly low luck stats…I guess I forgot to check if it overlapped with Alana. When people have low enough luck stats, there’s a chance she will show up and buy the character and make them into her slave. It’s a hard path that involves a permanent tax on the player’s income that goes straight to her. The player would have to stay with her during the tutorial and would be given a weekly mission by her that the player must finish or else lose half their money. It’s an evil system I made to punish people that were unlucky. Of course, there’s a way to get out of it but I’ll save that info for later…

“Two hundred million!”
“Three hundred!”
“Four!”

Things were spiraling out of control. Maybe I shouldn’t have programmed each NPC with a limited AI…well, at least the female NPCs. Each one remembers actions that a player takes against them. They also have their own relationships with other NPCs. Including an old rivalry between the head Knight of the Amazonian Knights and the leader of the infamous Dark Guild.

The bids keep on getting larger…not even I know who will win this anymore. *Sigh* I really didn’t want to use this already but…

“Admin code: Eat me” I whisper. A window opens in front of me full of charts and statistics. I scan through quickly and see if I can activate another trigger without causing a crash. There’s a secret method I can use to get out of this, but…I have no idea what would happen. I designed the system to adapt, and if I follow this plan I have no set course for what will happen. It’s an uncharted path, so my fate will rest with the NPCs I made.

“One. Billion. Coins.” The leader of the Dark Guild certainly has deep pockets. Certainly more than a Knight that fights for honor, not riches.
“One billion everyone! Will it go any higher?!” Alana grimaced, but slowly turned away. Carmila grinned wickedly at me. That’s it. I’m taking the freedom route!

“No!” I yell. Everyone in the crowd turns towards me. A slave speaking up could mean a death sentence, but not for me. I added an extra perk to the Platinum pack, just for myself. It’s cheating, but I needed it. You see, I’ve been planning on taking the route of magic since the beginning. Specifically, the path of the Summoner. This is one of the hardest skills to gain, but I started the game with it.

A black void filled the space between me and Clarissa. She jumped back out of fear. It’s to be expected. In her world, I was a weak faerie that she captured to make a quick buck. Now, I spoke out of turn as a large figure rose out of the ground. It began towering over the crowd, but it wasn’t nearly done growing.

You see, the inhabitants of the town consisted mainly of humans. There are a few other races mixed between, but no non-slaves were the differently sized. Faeries, giants and the like were nowhere to be seen. Once players started arriving, that will likely change. But now the different NPC nations are on hostile terms.

The reason I bring this up is because an 80ft giantess rose from my portal and let out a war cry. My cheat ability is <Golem Creation Lv1>. It’s an ability that allows me to create a living golem using the same character construction menu for characters. I can make as many as I want in any race. Not to mention, I can even give them a unique personality. But that will take some time. For now, I chose just a random appearance but with the warrior class.

Now, this skill isn’t invincible. I can only have a party of 5 at one time, and each individual can’t have a higher level than myself. Plus, I have to pour in lots of mana to make a superior golem. But if I were to use a few thousand mana points, I could probably create a being stronger than anyone. Normally, summoning a level 1 ally wouldn’t be much help against a horde of slave owners. But there was a reason a giant doesn’t get this opening. They are simply too strong. When someone like a faerie completes the tutorial, they end up at level 5. Giants would be at level 2, yet would be at the same strength level.

“Free me!” I command. She doesn’t have a personality yet, so she will only mindlessly follow commands. Looking up, I’m quite proud of myself for my programming. Even though the appearance was randomized, I still got a lovely girl. She appeared to be in her early-twenties with short blonde hair. I needed a warrior, so she wore thick steel armor. It looks impressive, but I know its beginner equipment.

My golem reaches down for me. Seeing a hand that could completely engulf a human is pretty scary to a bug sized faerie. Well, it would be if I didn’t love the sight~

Her fingers pinched the board of wood I was tied against, completely obliterating it. Before I could even fall an inch she caught me in her large palm and raised me to stomach level. The crowd looked astonished, but a few were recovering from the shock. Alana and Carmilla already had their weapons drawn and were rushing towards me.

While the sight of a giantess is intimidating, they were experienced warriors. No one knows that it’s only at the strength of level 1. Not to mention I had Alana and Carmilla be equal at level 120. So…

“Run! Head for the northern gate!” I yelled. While the speed stats on a giant aren’t high, that only counts to how quickly they move. But when someone is 80ft tall, they can run away in only a few steps. My lovely golem ran just as instructed while avoiding stepping on any of the people below. The capital of the amazons is actually rather small compared to other countries. It was only a few dozen miles in radius. I estimate that we’re running at 70 miles per hour, and since the slave auction wasn’t in the center of town…

We reach the northern gate in only ten minutes. My golem had outrun the pursuers after only a few steps. From my tiny perspective, it was like someone had tied me to the front of a fighter jet that was about to go supersonic.

Of course the gate was another obstacle. As a fortress city, the walls were an astounding 60ft tall. A height that my giantess jumped over using her superior leg power. It was quite an amazing sight, she jumped nearly a hundred feet too high.

With the wall cleared she continued to run. The capital of the amazons, was surrounded by thick woods to shield it from sight. Archers began firing volleys at us, but you really shouldn’t doubt a golem’s defe-

After the first arrow hits her shoulder, her body became a cloud of inky smoke until she disappeared. I scream as I fall from an impossible height with only a single thought in my mind.

“How the hell can a giant die from a single arrow in the shoulder?!”
<Skill “Golem Creation” has leveled up to Lv2>

Well, she served her purpose. A golem made up on the spot using dirt is pretty low grade. If I wanted a good golem, I’ll need to make her out of high quality ingredients. I open up my beautiful wings and slow my descent to a stop. Wow, flying is so cool! There’s no chance for an archer to hit me now. I’m the size of a bug, and still a good distance from the city walls. They will likely believe I died with my creation. Lowering myself onto a nearby branch I decide to see how I’m doing.

“Status”

Snack
Race: Faerie
Occupation: None
Elements: None
LV: 1
Exp: 0
Exp to next LV: 15
HP: 40
MP: 1
Atk: 1
Def: 40
MDf: 20
Agi: 7
Mag: 90
Int: 18
Luk: 1
Title: Creator

Well, I got out without losing a single health point but I’m totally out of strength. To think that using over a thousand magic points could only make a golem that could take a single hit…I suppose it can’t be helped for someone at level 1.

Not to mention, I gained a title! Also, I really like the name “Creator” since it’s fitting for me. There are a few more skills I can use, but without any MP I’m beat. For now, let’s get me geared up. I open my inventory and take a look at my exclusive items.

Since I didn’t complete the tutorial, I don’t have any potions or starter weapons. What I do have however is a phantasmal class wand “Sky Piercer,” armor “Venom Bane” and legendary class ring “Amor.” I equip all of them.

Sky Piercer gave my magic a major boost, had an MP regen, and leeched life from damaged opponents. It’s made from pearl and decorated with blue gems. The lore around this item is that it can be used to kill the god of the sky.

Venom Bane is actually a favorite item of mine. It provides high magic defense, physical defense, and acid damage annulment. Plus, it looks like a green ribbon that wraps around my body and only covers the bare minimums. Characters can actually be 100% naked here, but this is armor. Yup, armor. Lore says it was made from the skin of a legendary snake that was immune to all outside damage.

Lastly, Amor. It’s a red ring with a small ruby on the top that glows a soft violet light. It’s a legendary class item that massively raises HP and health regeneration. It also has the effect of increasing chances of seduction. You know how in some games you can bribe people. I offer that, but also use a chance at seducing someone. Either to get away with something or…just having some fun.

With everything equipped, I looked nearly naked but my stats were through the roof. Most people would be too embarrassed to wear stuff like this out in public, but I can’t wait for people to look at me like a piece of meat. Let’s check my status one more time.

Snack
Race: Faerie
Occupation: None
Elements: None
LV: 1
Exp: 0
Exp to next LV: 15
HP: 400
MP: 12
Atk: 1
Def: 70
MDf: 80
Agi: 7
Mag: 370
Int: 41
Luk: 1
Title: Creator

Wow, I knew that it was cheating but these stats are amazing. Now, what to do next…

Suddenly, a shadow falls over me. I try to turn around but something hard and cool to the touch wraps tightly around me. The pain of being squeezed so hard…it feels so nice~ A loud hissing sound signaled what had happened. I’ve been captured by a Lesser Snake. It was a mob monster that lived in these wooded areas. They were the type of monster that beginners kill to raise their levels.

“Record” I say. In the corner of my eye I see a flashing red light, signaling that this scene was going to be saved to my PC.

I don’t put up a fight as they beast constricts harder. The skill <Wrap> at this level only inflicts a few points of damage each second, but my health regeneration is even higher so I’m not in any danger. Ah, if I knew it would feel this good I may just buy a pet anaconda in real life~

Pretending to go limp, I slump inside these lovely green coils. This is another reason why I wanted to make this game. Each character, monster, NPC, and every other living beings in this world has a detailed biological map. Meaning, monsters can choose to eat adventurers to finish them off. Also, those monsters that eat adventurers can grow stronger. Every person that they eat will give them a boost in strength and a chance at evolving into a stronger being. Even a single Lesser Snake like this could grow into a Phantasmal Serpent, which is large enough to swallow an entire island.

I peek through an eyelid to see the open jaws of the beast inching towards me. In case you haven’t noticed, I’m also a voraphile~ Which means I have a fetish about being eaten. My excitement grows as it presses my head into its mouth. The cool, wet interior of the mouth sends me over the edge. My lower body feels hot. I want to reach a hand down lower to help give relief, but if I do the snake will notice and stop. Its programmed to squeeze until the adventurer is too weak to fight before eating. I give a small kiss onto its thin tongue as it pushes down, forcing my head into its throat.

I start panting as the snake continues to swallow me whole. The tight flesh is pressing against all my sides as it swallowing a bit of my body at a time. Once my knees hit the throat, I decide it’s safe to have my fun. A plunge a hand underneath my sexy armor and plunge it into my sex. You gotta love virtual reality. A few good lines of code and it feels just as good as the real thing!

“Oh god yes! Eat me! Take me!” I scream. Just as I though, the monster swallows me even further inside. I rub my feet against its tongue, wiggling in the saliva between my toes. With a final gulp, the weak monster sends me deep into its body. A slide for what feels like a few dozen feet before I settle into an area where acid seeps out of the walls.

The cool flesh presses into me from all sides, giving a nice massage. Huh? Am I scared of digestion? Fool! I told you, Venom’s Bane negates acid damage. I could live here for a thousand years and still be fine. With a few more thrusts of my hand, I finally finish. While I’m unharmed by the acids, it melts away all my goo. This stuff is a good cleaner!

Well, this seems like a good place to stop for the night. Chances are, my real body might have made a mess in the chair during my fun. I open the system menu and scroll down to the log out option.

But it’s gone.

Eh? Why isn’t it there? I’ve always been able to log out during the tests. Hell, I even checked it earlier and it was still there. Wait…

“Admin code: Eat me” I say. Once the option opens up, I sort through the information until I find my PC code. After a few passwords, I access my video camera and take a look through. Shiiiiiiiit!

My assistant, Casey, stands over my still body. She has a few tears running down my face while holding a pair of scissors in her hands. And my connection cord in the other.

“You bitch…I hope that fucking snake makes you happy…” Ah, did I forget to mention she’s my ex? I guess she’s still mad at me for cheating on her with four other women…

Wait, isn’t this really bad? Those cords aren’t interchangeable, plus I told my servants not to disturb me. That means…I’m stuck in this world? In a video game? I’m a bit torn. Half of me despairs that I won’t be able to go back to the real world…but the other half is super happy. I designed this world to be my paradise. Without another body to use…I can stay here forever without worries.

This is…a little overwhelming. Well, at least I can avenge myself. I open my browser and my documents and send a video file of Casey cutting my line. My camera records everything that happens to me when I’m plugged in, mainly to catch pranksters. But at least I can show the police who tried to kill me. Maybe they can keep my body alive until someone invents a solution for my problem. Which is unlikely since no one is as smart as me when it comes to technology.

Well, I can rest easy knowing Casey will get arrested. I’ve never had the guts to fire her after the break up, so I guess this is my fault too. Not to mention, it seems like I can still access my browser. Ah, so I can still enjoy the greater things in life. Like anime and porn~

I close the outside links and return my mind to the belly of the snake. Huh? Why is everything so big? Just a few minutes ago, everything was pressing tightly against me, now I can stand without hitting the ceiling. The flesh is still constantly shifting around me, which feels amazing against my bare soles, but now everything looks like a long hallway of flesh. Wait…

You don’t think that after digesting the cream I spilt…the snake evolved? True, the only prey for these creatures was small rodents and bugs. I made a few evolutionary branches for these beasts, but it was nearly impossible for them to eat any adventurers. Seriously if I had punched the snake before it ate me I might have killed it.

Speaking of eating, my stomach let out a low growl. At first, making a realistic system where players need to eat and sleep sounded like a good idea. But now that I’m stuck in the game, it’s practically like reality.

Well, I’m not going to find any food in here. At least none that tastes good. So I move down the fleshy hall that I believe leads to the mouth, my feet disappearing into the pliable flesh with every step with an audible SQUELSH!

I walk for nearly half an hour before coming up to what appears to be the entrance to the mouth. I’m glad that the beast was laying down, if it was moving I’d slide right back down to bottom of its belly. Normally, the muscles in the throat would force me back down. But I guess I’m too small to be registered as food. I’m both offended and aroused by the idea.

For the first time inside this snake, I use my wings to float passed the throat and back into the mouth. I continue floating to avoid the tongue and go straight to the lips. Wait, do snakes have lips? Anyway, I try to pull the jaws apart with my strength but as a Faerie it has little effect. Well, I still have another option…

“Wind” I command. With a wave of Sky Piercer the air within the beast bent to my will and filled the mouth. The air pressure got painfully thick until the monster slightly parted its jaws to let the air out. I rode that breeze back outside into the night air. It’s not really cold, but the saliva and digestive juices made me feel a little chilly. Especially compared to the warmth of the stomach. Time flies when you’re getting off…

Once I’m back outside, I spin to look at my devourer. The small green snake that swallowed me had indeed evolved. Not only that, it had become the highest grade it could. The <Lesser Snake> had evolved into a <Rainbow Snake> which is about 18ft long and frequently preys on humans. However, this one seemed to be extraordinary at 30ft long. Its scales were lovely and shimmered with every shade of the rainbow under the moonlight.

It appeared to be asleep. Well, looks like I might have caused a few problems. Having such a high level beast roaming around will cause problems since this is normally a low level area. Well, I’m the one that made it strong. It only makes sense that I take care of it.

I consider making this monster my pet, but that won’t do. Since this is my new reality I can’t waste my time on weak creatures. It may be strong to low levels like me, it would need at least three more evolutions to be worthy. I can keep a max of five pets at once as a starter…wait a second! I’m rich! Using my real money I could max out everything about me in the player store!

But first, let’s try out my starter skills. I wave my wand and cast a simple Wind spell at the monster. It gives me control over wind, so I command it to turn into blades and cut the monster. I thought it would at least slice the head off. I never imagined that it would slice the beast in half and all the way through the tree.

<Skill “Wind” has leveled up to Lv2>
<Skill “Wind” has leveled up to Lv3>
<Skill “Wind” has leveled up to Lv4>
<Skill “Wind” has leveled up to Lv5>
<Skill “Wind” has evolved into Windblade”>
<Snack has reached level 2>
<Snack has reached level 3>
<Snack has reached level 4>
<Snack has reached level 5>
<Snack has reached level 6>
<Snack has reached level 7>
<Snack has reached level 8>
<Snack has reached level 9>
<Snack has reached level 10>
<Snack has learned Fire Lv1>
<Snack has learned Ice Lv1>
<Snack has learned skill Thunder Lv1>
<Snack has learned skill Heal Lv1>
<Snack has learned skill Cleanse Lv1>
<Snack has learned skill Darkness Lv1>
<Snack has learned skill Fireball Lv1>
<Snack has learned skill Camouflage Lv1>
<Snack has learned skill Ice Spike Lv1>
<150 gold earned>
<Snake skin earned>
<Poison Fang earned>
<Snake meat earned>



Isn’t that overkill? I know it was a stronger version of the rainbow snake, but this is absurd. I shot up to a level higher than what I would have earned by taking the tutorial. Not to mention 150 gold could buy me ten days at the inn…or one hour in a good brothel. Plus I can sell the materials for a good price. I already have amazing equipment, and I’ve never fancied myself a craftsmen. Maybe if I give it to a craftsman as a gift I could earn a few favors…

Anyways, I finish the night by pulling out the snake meat and cooking it with my magical fire. I think I might be special, because instead of the standard red flame I create blue ones. Maybe my paradise recognizes me as its creator…

Anyway, the meat was pretty dry and didn’t taste that good. I don’t know why people say it tastes like chicken. Maybe in a few days I’ll make my way into the city to eat at the inn. I have the money to buy some. Oh! Or I could sneak into a sexy lady’s plate and enjoy a free meal and room. A nice, fleshy room.

For now though, my stomach is full and I’m feeling sleepy. I float up to the highest branch and try to sleep on the rough bark. *Sigh* I already miss the stomach. Well, this was an interesting first day. Maybe tomorrow I’ll focus on getting stronger. For now, I close my eyes and drift away…

<Snack has reached the minimum requirements for evolution>
<Snack will evolve to a higher species>

30 days until open…

Chapter End Notes:

She's pretty lewd, huh? XD

 

Sorry to people that aren't interested in snake vore, the next chapters have more human content.