Cammy's Cam Show by Kickyou
Summary:

Cameron just wants to be the top porn streamer on Jerkoff, even if it might mean doing some weird stuff to get there


Categories: Animal, Humiliation, Object, Unaware, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Giant, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Scat, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: M/f, M/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 80962 Read: 78205 Published: April 26 2020 Updated: March 02 2024

1. Chapter 1 by Kickyou

2. Chapter 2 by Kickyou

3. Chapter 3 by Kickyou

4. Chapter 4 by Kickyou

5. Chapter 5 by Kickyou

6. Chapter 6 by Kickyou

7. Chapter 7 by Kickyou

8. Chapter 8 by Kickyou

9. Chapter 9 by Kickyou

Chapter 1 by Kickyou
Author's Notes:

https://discord.gg/AC87bgP

 


Let me know if you find any mistakes

 

 

"You got to try it out," Dillian's friend Jack told him excitedly. Dillian, on the other hand, didn't seem too impressed by what his friend was trying to telling him. "Jerkoff, is like the next big thing. I'm telling you, there are so many hot chicks on it, and guys too."

Dillian frowned at that last part and turned to look at his friend, "Guys?"

"What," Jack asked not seeing the issue.

"That sounds kind of gay, dude," Dillian told him.

"No, you don't get it. They're not like guy guys, their like girl guys."

"What," Dillian asked now just completely lost at what he was saying. "I have no idea what your talking about."

Jack just rolled his eyes at Dillian's complete lack of knowledge when it came to porn. "Just imagine a chick but with a dick."

"That still sounds gay," Dillian argued.

Jack let out a sound of annoyance. "Come on man, it's not. Trust me. I even have, like, the perfect one too, his name is Cameron-"

Dillain stopped Jack in the middle of his rant. "I'm not watching some guy jerk off or whatever. If that's your thing, that's cool. I'm not going to judge you or anything, but don't start trying to push this on me. You can fap to dudes if you want, I'm more into girls."

Jack wanted to say something to defend his views, but seemed to get the hint and backed off on the subject. "Alright. Where was I," Jack said as he tried to recall what they were talking about before the whole disagreement. "Oh right, Jerkoff is going to be big. It's been up for like 6 months or something, but it's already got like a million users."

Dillian continued to listen to his best friend sell him on this new website. Pretty much it was a streaming site that anyone can join and watch people do just about anything. The unique thing was all the creators battle for viewers. Each streamer is ranked on how many subscribers and views and the top streamer for the month gets a large check. This promised cash help incentivize people to do some very... unique things.

"I'm telling you," Jack continued, "give it like 10 minutes and I promise you'll find something you'll like." Jack gave Dillian a nudge with his elbow to get his point across.

"Fine," Dillian gave in as he was almost back at his place. "But I'm not jerking it to no guy." Jack just laughed him off.

"You never know... I'll see you tomorrow," Jack said leaving and heading a little further down the street where he lived.

 

 

 

Dillian sat at his computer desk a little bored. He was done gaming and had nothing much to do, yet still had an hour or two before he would try to get some sleep. Deciding now would be a great time to yank one off before bed, Dillian opened up his browser and started to go to the same sites he usually visited. He found that most of his favorite creators hadn't done anything in a while. Dillian didn't want to fap to something he's seen before, he was feeling like finding something new. It wasn't until now that he recalled Jack's words.

Dillian decided to give it a shot, just to take a quick peek. No harm in just browsing around. Dillian typed in the website's address, JerkOff, and hit enter. Dillian was brought to the very place Jack was talking about, a streaming channel for porn. Dillian had to make a quick account, Dman117. Once he made it he was made to have full access to the entire website. Curious, Dillian decided to pull up the polls so far. He noticed that a lot of the top spots were away right now and not streaming. Apparently Dillian was in a bad time zone for the live streams. He could watch older videos on the website, but the thought of jerking off to someone in real time, was something Dillian was desiring tonight.

Suddenly there was a name that had a green light next to it, Cammy.

Dillian hovered over the name and saw a cute face pop up next to the name and saw that Cammy was ranked 26th on the list. It was kind of far down from the top streamers list, but Dillian shrugged, Cammy would do.

Dillian clicked on the name and was brought to Cammy's channel and into the group chat for the live show. Dillian was bombarded by a bunch of messages jumping up on the side of the screen of avid fans typing. A lot of them were greetings to others or to Cammy herself, who hasn't responded to them yet. Dillian looked at the black screen with a countdown on it. It looked like Cammy was about to start in a minute. Dillian didn't want to wait another 60 seconds but figured it gave him time to grab some lotion and some tissues. Dillian wasn't sure what he was in for, but the face to Cammy's profile was pretty cute and figured in the worse case scenario he would just jack off to her face and go to bed.

Dillian noticed there was still 20 seconds before the video would start and decided to start reading the chat and some of the names. It seemed there were only 45 people logged on, and there was a less than a 100 people watching the stream live. Dillian wasn't sure if that was a small amount for Cammy or average. Deciding it didn't mater, he watched the timer tick down to zero before the black image vanished and was replaced by a stunning looking girl that was about Dillian's age in her early 20's at the oldest. Cammy was wearing a bow in her hair and had what looked to be a little make up on to bring out some of her features on her face. She was just far enough away from the camera to show off her upper body. Dillian wasn't much of a boob guy, but he did like his chicks to have a little something on them. Cammy however wasn't like that. She was lacking there, however Dillian didn't seem to mind. In fact the lack of jugs kind of suited her. She smiled at the camera and waved to everyone as she greeted her stream.

"HI," Cammy cheerfully greeted everyone.

Suddenly the chat exploded as everyone started to greet Cammy.

"He's here!"

"There's my sexy boy toy!"

"YOU LOOK SEXY!"

"I want to fuck him so bad!"

"give us a twirl!"

"Cutie!"

Dillian frowned. Wait... was Cammy-

"It's your favorite streamer Cameron, or as everyone calls me, CAMMY," The girly looking person introduced himself waving.

Dillian gaped at the pretty looking boy on the screen. Even after the introduction, Dillian almost couldn't believe it. Maybe it was a prank? Maybe this was her thing, to pretend to act like a boy? Dillian wasn't sure but as he read the chat, it slowly started to become more clear that Cameron was in fact a dude.

"You got to be kidding me," Dillian muttered in disbelief, as he recalled the name and it just happen to be the same name his friend mentioned. What were the odds?

Finally realizing what he stumbled into, Dillian decided to leave the stream. He moved his cursor over to the giant red X at the top of the streaming website and was about to click it. Any second now...

However, Dillian was still feeling slightly arroused from thinking of Cammy as a girl, and he was a little curious as to what he was going to be doing on his stream. He still didn't know, as Cammy started to chat away with the stream. Dillian could stick around a little longer. Nodding at the idea, just to see what was going to happen, Dillian figured the moment Cammy took out his pecker he would leave and go to another streamer.

Dillian moved the mouse away from the close button and started to read the chat.

"What are we doing tonight?"

"You mean this morning!"

"I love you Cammy!"

"Did you do your makeup yourself?"

"Well, it's nighttime for me guys," Cammy responded, "and yes! I did this make all by myself, don't you love it?!" Cammy started to show off his cute face with just the right angle to bring out his feminine features. "As for what we are doing... does anyone want to guess?"

Dillian sat back and watched as people started to guess as Cammy shook his head no for each guess. Finally everyone gave up and waited for Cammy to replied.

"Ok, I got a very very special surprise for all of you today." Cammy reached off camera and brought a plastic container toward the camera and had it pointed away so they couldn't see the inside or the contents. "I have 4 little guys here," Cammy said finally tilting the tupperware toward the camera showing off 4 little insects no bigger than a finger tip scurrying around, trying to find a way out of the container. "And you guys will name them and decided what happens to them," Cammy told everyone holding back his excitement very poorly.

Dillian frowned at the idea. However the chat exploded as everyone started to post their response of joy or delight. Maybe it was time for Dillian to leave the stream? However his curiosity kept him there, as he wanted to know what exactly Cammy meant. And why was everyone so excited over some stupid bugs?

Cammy laughed at some of the responses that people were posting. Dillian noticed that more people were joining the chat now and the streaming views were increasing now. It wasn't anything massive like thousands of viewers, just a dozen more.

"I'm so glad more people have joined," Cammy greeted. "So should we get started?"

"Yeah"

"start"

"go"

"Can't wait"

"Ok," Cammy began, as he fished out one of the small bugs and held it in his hand. "Everyone place a bid and the highest bidder can name it and tell me what to do with it."

Dillian sat there for a few moments. After 30 seconds a list of 10 people placing a bid on the insect popped up. The amounts ranged from $1-11 with the highest bid at $11.50. Cammy laughed, "It looks like Pandabear69 won the right to name you and deiced your fate. So?"

Dillian watched the user type out their request for the insect. "I want to give it my bitch ass sister's name, Rebecca. And I want you to stomp on it like the bug she is!"

"Ohhhh," Cammy cooed. "Sounds like you don't like your sister?"

"Fuck no!"

Cammy laughed at his response. "Well, if you insist." Cammy waved his free hand over the insect that was stuck in his other hand. "I name thee... Rebecca," Cammy said as he pretended to cast what looked like a magic spell or something on the bug. It was kind of childish, but charming at the same time. "And you are sentence to die, by my hand- pft," He laughed, "I mean my foot. You guys get it? Cause I'm going to step on her."

Dillian wanted to roll his eyes at the lame joke but continued to observe the streamer doing his thing. Dillian couldn't tell if he was excited because of what Cammy was about to do, or if it was just because of how he looked. Dillian happily continued to watch until he felt like he had seen enough or got creeped out. Dillian never thought of killing bugs as something that would turn him on. Yet, the thought of that bug been a substitute for someone's revenge did seem to entice him.

Cammy taunted the small bug, "Let's get a close up of you now Rebecca." Cammy held the little bug up to the camera for everyone to see the bug. The little thing seemed to be freaking out more than usual now. Almost as if it knew what was going to happen to it, but that was silly. It was just a dumb bug. A small insect about to be squished to please a bunch of horney viewers. Just smothering the small bug into a stain.

Dillian felt a sense of thrill building at that thought. Was this something he was getting into? Dillian wasn't sure but he was willing to find out.

Cammy pulled the squirming bug away from the camera. Cammy reached out and picked up the camera that he was using to record and started to bring it down toward the floor where his bare feet were. "Do my feet look cute," Cammy asked as he started to set up the camera to have a good view of one of his feet and most likely the resting place of Rebecca the bug.

"FUCKING SEXY"

"Want to suck them toes"

"Can I lick your feet after you crush it"

"Foot job please"

Dillian wasn't sure if he was learning more about other people's weird fetishes or his own. He never even thought of feet in a sexual way, that was until now. Dillian couldn't stop from being turned on as he watched Cammy bring the small insect toward his foot that was being recorded. Cammy wiggled his toes a little before lifting his foot up and started to bring the insect toward it. Cammy held the protesting bug with his fingers as he started to bring his foot down to pin Rebecca down, but not crush her.

"There, almost done," Cammy called out as he removed his fingers and left the bug under his foot.

"Ok, Rebecca, time to go squish," Cammy gleefully called out as he started to apply some pressure to the bug.

Dillian watched stunned at what he was seeing, or maybe how much he wanted this to happen. He could see Cammy putting just a little pressure down, enough to make sure the bug had no way of getting out. Slowly the foot kept pushing down slightly harder and harder each passing second. Cammy was dead silent not even saying a word or breathing. The video was dead silent, until Cammy added just enough pressure that a small creaking sound could be heard.

"Oh, I think she's starting to crack up," Cammy laughed before going silent again and applying more pressure. Cammy lifted his foot up and showed the insect twitching. One of Rebecaa's bug legs looked like it was snapped and it could only slightly try and crawl away. It didn't get very far. Without a word, Cammy brought his foot back to push down harder. Sure enough the sound of multiple cracking and popping sound could be heard right before a loud squish sound was heard and the enormous foot was pressed firmly into the ground.

Dillian felt himself starting to twitch for release at the sickening crunch and splat noise that came from the bug. That was until Cammy decided to twist his foot down as hard as he could smothering the remains into a fine paste and goo underfoot. Finally, Cammy dragged his foot across the floor. Whatever was left of the bug Rebbecca was now just a smear on the floor.

Cammy let out a pleased sound before lifting his foot up and pointed it to the camera. Sure enough there was a smeared and smushed remains of the insect, "Say bye bye to your sister."

Pandabear69 typed, "So long you insect"

Dillian looked down at his raging stiffy and back onto the screen. That was fucked up... but he was so turned on right now.

"OK!" Cammy delightfully cheered as he put the camera back, "Time for the next one!"

Cammy got back into his chair and started to proceed with the next bid. Just like last time, Dillian didn't participate in the bidding. He just waited for everyone else to bid. When the bids were posted the money went up too. This time the most was $16.74. "Congratulations badbecky, you won. You know what that means."

"I want you to eat my shitty ex-boyfriend, Kyle."

"One shitty boyfriend coming right up," Cammy spoke like he was taking someone's order at a restaurant. "1...2... poof" Cammy said acting like he just did a magic trick on the camera as he flung his fingers at the bug like he was tossing spice on it, "Tada, it's KYLE!" Obviously Dillian knew it was still the same bug. This must be Cammy's like signature thing on stream, to do magic or something. Whatever. Still it was kind of cute.

Dillian watched as Cammy brought the bug toward the camera, "Doesn't it look just like him?"

"You cheating piece of shit. Die like the bug you are."

Cammy laughed, "That's the spirit. You heard her." Cammy didn't move Kyle at all as he moved his head closer to the camera so Cammy's pretty face was filling up the entire background. "Time to take a trip. It's a one way journey through my digestion-"

"NO! CHEW THE LITTLE WORM!"

Cammy paused. "Oh, uh..." Cammy seemed a little hesitant about the idea. Unfortunately the chat had other plans.

"DO IT!"

"*chewing noises* lol"

"Chomp crunch munch"

"bite it in half"

"disgusting, lol do it"

Dillian looked appalled, but his body wasn't. It actually made him more turned on than the foot crushing.

Suddenly Cammy got a tip, $5.

"Ok, ok, fine," Cammy gave in. "Welp," Cammy said turning his head to the insect. "You heard them. It's chow time," Cammy opened his mouth and moved the insect closer to his mouth. Cammy tried to speak with his mouth open, "Say bye bye to Kyle."

Dillian actual said it, "Bye Kyle."

Cammy moved the insect past his lips and into his mouth. There he closed his lips around his fingers holding onto Kyle. Cammy slowly extracted his fingers from his mouth revealing them to be empty when they exited his mouth. Cammy lifted one of his hands up to his mouth and covered it before speaking from behind it, "oh.. he's freaking out!" Cammy laughed before removing his hand. Dillian watched as Cammy looked to be trying to fight with something in his mouth. Obviously Kyle was putting up a fight and was struggling with Cammy. However Cammy was stronger. He eventually must have gotten Kyle where he wanted. Moving closer to the camera, Cammy made sure his lips and mouth was dominating the video. Cammy than peeled back his lips so everyone could see Kyle the bug stuck between Cammy's molars. Kyle was drenched in saliva and was frantically trying to break free from the large teeth clamped down on him. However Cammy didn't let the bug get away. Just like with the foot before, Dillian was finding this mesmerizing. He watched as Cammy pressed down slowly electing a soft crunching sound. Dillian thought he heard a noise coming from the bug, like a scream or screech. However that was his imagination or maybe it was a sound effect from Cammy's computer for special effects to make it more entertaining. Whatever it was, the sound was silence by a hard crunch and the teeth clamping together crushing the bug. Cammy than closed his mouth and started to chew more and more as he chomped and smashed up the remains of the bug. Dillian made the same face that Cammy did, disgust.

"Oh... god. Nasty," Cammy spoke as he continued to chew up the bug. "Nope.... Not worth it." Soon he swallowed and made a BLAH face, "Oh, Kyle you taste horrible." Cammy quickly grabbed a sugary drink and downed a little bit of it, "Better." After washing out the taste a little more, Cammy continued, "I got to say badbecky, you have horrible taste in boyfriends."

The chat burst into laughter as they all spammed their messages.

"lol"

"HAHA"

"lmao"

"priceless"

"roflo"

"Ok, time for the next one. Only two left," Cammy told everyone. "I hope you all are ready," Cammy told them as he started the bid. Dillian didn't know why, but now he wanted to join the bidding. He wasn't sure what he wanted Cammy to do to the insect if he won. He wasn't thinking, he just decided to type in an amount $13. The bid was submitted. After the 30 seconds passed the bids came up and showed that the winner put down a total amount of $31.49.

"Ohhh, things are heating up in the biding wars. Congratulations gnarlycharlie, you win." Cammy grabbed one of the last bugs leaving only one left in the container before holding it up. "What's it's name and what am I doing with it?"

"I can pick anything and anyone?"

Cammy gave a wink at the camera, "Those are the rules."

There was a slight pause as gnarlycharlie was deciding on what he wanted and with what name to give the bug.

"Me, Charlie. Use me to PLAY WITH YOUR DICK!"

Dillian frowned at the request.

Cammy however looked delighted, "You want me to name the bug after you? And than jack off using you?"

"YES"

Cammy smiled before shrugging, "If that's what you want." Cammy leaned in and kissed the bug in his hand, "Hello there Charlie. Is this what you were expecting?" Cammy brought the bug toward the camera before saying, "Say hi to everyone Charlie. Everyone meet Charlie."

"Hello gnarlycharlie"

"hi"

"this is going to be fun"

"gnarlycharlie look it's your bug twin"

Dillian watched as the chat kept responding hello. Everyone but gnarlychairlie. But of course that would make sense, he probably didn't want to drop his immersion into his fantasy he just bought. Dillian than recalled what the fantasy was.

Before Dillian couldn't consider or react to what Cammy was about to do. Cammy stood up from his seat. There, Dillian could make out a bulge already in bloom. As much as Dillian wanted to be disgusted... he was kind of curious. If Cammy looked like this, than what did it look like? Dillian figured if it was anything resembling Cammy, maybe he wouldn't mind. Than Jack's words this afternoon came to his mind. It wasn't until now that he thought he finally understood what his friend was trying to tell him.

Sure enough, Cammy started to reveal himself as he pulled down his clothing and pulled out his member. It wasn't anything close to the disgusting image that Dillian thought it would be. In fact it was just like Cammy himself. Dillian didn't feel grossed out or uneasy at the sight. He sat there enjoying the show that Cammy was giving him and the stream. Never had Dillian felt more turned on or enthralled than he was now watching Cammy do his thing.

Cammy decided to move a little closer to the camera so there was a good image of him holding onto Charlie and his other hand holding his member up.

"Ok, Charlie, time to have some fun." Cammy laughed, "Look, it seems like he doesn't want to anymore. Changed your mind? Awww, that's too bad for you." Cammy seemed to enjoy the failing attempts of the insect trying to break free from his hand. Deciding to continue his taunting to the little bug, Cammy stroked his member as he said, "Are you ready for the ride of your life, Charlie?" Cammy brought charlie down to his stiff staff. Cammy released his hand that was stoking himself with, and than moved the one that Charlie was in toward his dick, pining the bug down. Cammy wasted no time as he started to rub the bug up and down his dick while closing his eyes to fully enjoy the feeling.

Dillian felt his own penis reacting at the sight of pleasure Cammy was getting.

"Your squirming feels so good," Cammy moaned as he started to move his hand around. Now he was jerking his member off while trying different angles. It almost looked like he was trying to wash his penis with the bug. Finally Cammy found the exact spot he liked to rub Charlie at and started to get more forceful and vigorous. Dillian was watching Cammy pump his hand up and down his little stick, enjoying the feeling of the small creature stuck between his palm and shaft. Cammy was just close enough to the camera, that the sounds of his hand moving could be heard sliding up and down, along with some slight creaking and crunching sounds. Just as Cammy was about to blow, he stopped.

"?"

"where's the finally?!"

"Don't stop"

"cum for us"

"Calm down guys," Cammy told his chat as he too was sounding upset at stopping his own orgasm. Cammy brought an object from off the screen into view with his free hand that wasn't holding his penis. Dillian eyeballed it and suddenly nodded in agreement at what Cammy was going to do.

Cammy held up the condom in one hand and reomved his hand with Charlie in it back to the camera. Dillian saw the shape the bug was in. Sure enough, some of it's legs were bent at horribly and at wrong angles. It looked like a broken toy as it spasmed and twitched, still alive. But it wouldn't be fore long. Dillian and the rest of the chat urged Cammy to continue as he happily placed the nearly dead bug in the tip of the condom. Bringing the condom and bug back to his twitching dick, Cammy started to pull the condom down to cover himself. Once covered, Cammy went back to stroking himself with renewed energy.

Dillian couldn't take his eyes off the screen as he watched the small balloon tip wiggle and sway with each jerk Cammy did with his hands and slight thrusting with his hips. Dillian could have sworn he saw the bug trying to escape, like it knew what was going to happen. However, it couldn't break the seal of the plastic around it. Not while it's in that kind of shape anyway. And not with the time it had left.

"Oh," Cammy groaned. "Here it comes..."

The chat exploded as they all were saying how close they were or hot this was.

"Here comes ... a ... gnarly wave," Cammy gasped as he splurted out his cum into the condom. The tip filled with the liquid splashing and covering the insect still trapped. There was no stopping the torrent of hot liquid that rushed out of Cammy's penis as it surged out now free. Dillian watched with such intensity as he saw the rubber head start to slowly expand after each twitch and sound that Cammy made as he orgasmed. It only last a couple of seconds, but it felt longer for Dillian who was glued to the sight. Sure enough when it was done, there was a decent amount in the tip dangling off of Cammy's cock.

"I think he's still alive guys," Cammy told everyone as he examined the condom, "Yep."

Cammy yanked the condom off his slowly deflating dick and moved the used condom up for everyone to see. Sure enough the Charlie the bug was squirming and trying to stay above the pool of cum it was in the best it could.

"I read somewhere that bugs can, like live for 10 days or something underwater... I wonder if that includes semen?"

Dillian watched with a sicken delight, as Cammy started to pinch the condom. He made sure to get as close to the cum filled area with the bug in it, before tying it off so that there was no air pocket in the rubber. Cammy seemed satisfied with his work, and hoped over toward the back wall of the room he was recording in. Dillian watched as Cammy pinned the used condom with the still alive insect to the wall, "Hang 10, Gnarlycharlie."

"lame"

"bad joke"

"HAHA"

"love your puns"

Cammy came back to the camera seeming refreshed after his release. "I hope you guys enjoyed that, I know I did."

Dillian watched as the majority of the chat exploded with responses of how they busted or couldn't hold back. Dillian wanted to, but in the back of his mind he had a feeling that this last bug's fate would be so much worse. And that made him way more excited than anything else. He couldn't think of a worse fate that those pathetic bugs got so far, but it would be good. Like what if he ...

Dillina's heart sped up more at the nasty though he just had. It was so disgusting and twisted, that it made him want to bust right here and now. He had to win the next bid.

Cammy let out a content sigh as he spoke to the chat, "Ok, last one. Whose it going to be? Which one of you dirty pervs wants this thing?" Cammy tilted the container showing off the lone insect. "Place your bids."

Dillian watched the biding timer pop up. He had to win. No matter what it cost him. Dillian typed in his amount and hit enter hoping, no one would bid more. The time it took for the clock to reach zero was killing Dillian as he sat there with excitement for his idea and fear of being out bid . When the timer finally finished, Dillian had a slight sense of dread that maybe he didn't bid high enough. The result finally came up and Cammy let out a sound of disbelief.

"$50! No way? Who would... Dman117."

Dillian felt his heart jump with joy at his victory. Sure it was expensive but he felt like if he wanted to see his twisted new desire come to life, he would have to pay for it. Literately. Of course the next bid that was closes was in the 20's, but that didn't matter, Dillian won!

"Ok, Dman," Cammy said to Dillian through he camera. "You must have something very good if your willing to pay $50. What do you got?"

Dillian quickly typed into the chat.

"put it in your ass."

Cammy looked at the message before grinning, "Now that's just dirty." The chat again exploded in agreement.

"put it in your pooper"

"i bet you've had bigger things in there"

"ANAL YES"

"first dick now butt?"

"did you clean up back there or is it messy"

"What's it's name," Cammy asked Dillian.

Name... crap. He never thought of a name for this. He just wanted the bug to be shoved up his butt. Dillian thought for a moment. He really didn't have anyone he didn't like. He could use his name. Or...

"My best friend Jack"

Cammy cocked an eyebrow at that, "Your best friend? Something happen between you two?"

"It's more of a thank you, he told me about you. I want to do it in honor of him."

Cammy burst into laughter that Dillian didn't quite get. "Oh god! This is too funny. So as a thank you for finding my stream, you want to shove a bug up my butt with his name." Cammy did his best to calm his fit of laughter. "Sorry, it's just so funny. Ok, Well here we go," Cammy told everyone as he fished out the last bug. "I wonder if Jack is watching right now? You there Jack? This one is for you, thanks for spreading the word," Cammy winked at the camera and than looked at the insect with a menacing face, "You ready for a trip Jack?"

Dillian didn't know why, but he couldn't help but think of the bug really being his best friend Jack. All small and stuff, looking at the enormous Cammy as his smile gleamed at him. Sure enough, Jack the bug, suddenly acted like it understood what was going to happen to it. Dillian's arousal almost tipped at the sight of the bug frantically wiggling it's little legs more frantically, only to be held firm by the two large fingers holding it. Cammy brought Jack up to his mouth and tossed him. Dillian watched as Cammy started to swish around the bug in his mouth with a look of disgust from the flavor. Still, Cammy kept it up until he was sure Jack was soaking in his spit. Cammy turned around and brought his butt up as close to the camera as he could. The chat started to cheer.

"booty booty booty booty."

"i want to eat your ass"

"SEXY"

"Time to meet my black hole," Cammy announced as he carried Jack toward his ass. "You all want to know why I call it a black hole?" Cammy continued after a brief pause, "Cause my ass is always hungry and once it's got you there's no escaping it," Cammy laughed at his own joke before bringing the bug closer to his pucker.

Dillian examined the beautiful rear end presented to everyone. Cammy's butt was spectacular and extraordinary. Dillian had seen many asses throughout his porn viewing years, but his one... just wow. And now he was going to watch Cammy stick a bug up his ass. If someone had told him that he would someday be watching a guy shove a bug up his ass to get him off, Dillian probably would have punched the person. Now, he sat in his chair probably being more aroused than ever in his life.

Cammy moved Jack's head toward his perk anus as he started to rub the creature into it. It was just a soft pressing and swirling around the taunt skin. However the motions were started to increase and apply more force. Dillian continued to watch as Cammy poked Jack into his back door, making sounds of pleasure. It seemed Cammy was enjoying this as much as everyone else. Still Cammy didn't fully insert the bug up his ass just yet. It seemed he liked the teasing of the bug more than the actual feeling of Jack near his butt hole.

"Can you taste it?" Cammy asked. "I cleaned it a while ago, but I'm not sure if I got it all. Just think about it, your about to enter a brand new world. I can promise you, whatever you think it's going to be like... it's sooooo much worse." Cammy laughed evilly. "I hope you got enough light, cause you wont be seeing any for a long time..."

Dillian watched Cammy use his fingers to help pry himself open a little bit to insert Jack inside and not crush him into his anus. Dillian was hypnotized by the sight of the slowly gaping black hole. The empty void that was just beyond Cammy's fingers, where Jack the bug will be spending the remainder of his life. Cammy didn't waste much time as he started to push the rest of Jack up his anus and into his colon. Dillian could see how much the bug was struggling to escape but it was futile, it couldn't break out of Cammy's grip. Once Cammy's figners passed through the ring of no return, Dillian felt like he was about to release his load. The thought of the bugs fate finally being sealed was all he needed. Just a little while longer...

Cammy inserted the rest of the bug and started to retract his fingers without the insect in between them. Just as Cammy's butt started to seal Dillian swore he heard Jack's faint bug like voice calling out for help.

This is all Dillian needed as he felt himself unleash his pent up sexual desire and came into the tissue he had next to him. Dillian never came so hard before, as he continued to look at the sealed butt. Cammy continued to show off his ass as the chat kept laughing at the bug's fate.

"is it still alive"

Cammy answer, "Oh yeah... he's a fighter. Tickling me all over."

"Sick"

"no that's hot"

"do you need to poop"

Cammy let out a giggle before turning away from the camera and pulling up his clothing, "Not yet... but soon. All I know is if Jack doesn't settle down soon-"

A small fart could be heard.

"Never mind," Cammy laughed.

The chat exploded into LOLS and other laughing reactions as everyone seemed to find this hilarious.

"Well, that's all for tonight. I hope you all enjoyed this stream." Cammy announced to everyone. Dillian felt a little upset that it was over, but he needed to sleep anyway. "I'll be back next week with something just as fun!" Dillian perked up at the mention of another stream next week. If it was anything like this... Dillian couldn't miss it. He found something new, exciting, and exhilarating. "Now you all have a nice night, or day, where ever you are at. Oh and remember to like and subscribe, so someday I can make it to the top spot! Bye," Cammy said before ending his stream.

Dillian did just that, he liked and subscribed to Cammy. He watched the chat slowly die down and sign off after just talking a little. After getting his rocks off for the night, Dillian decided to head to bed. He had work tomorrow and needed to thank Jack for the tip about Jerkoff.

 

 

 

"Dude come on we're going to be late," Dillian said banging again on Jack's door. He hadn't responded the first few knocks and now Dillian was getting mad. If they were late again because Jack wanted to get in an early masturbation session, Dillian was going to kill him. "Alright, fine. I'm leaving" Dillian heard no response and left to get to work on time. If Jack was going to be a little shit this morning, than whatever.

Dillian couldn't help but smirk at the remark. Little shit.... Like the bug in Cammy's ass. Dillian couldn't help but think of the bug and how it must have been flushed down with whatever was in Cammy's butt. Just the thought made him a little hard.

Dillian couldn't wait till next week. "I wonder what he's going to do," Dillian wonder out loud as he made a mental note to mark the date and time for watching Cammy's next live stream.

End Notes:

Let me know what you guys think, and maybe some ideas.  I have a couple and always looking for more.

Chapter 2 by Kickyou
Author's Notes:

I made a discord server to talk about up coming stories or chapters and just other stuff, https://discord.gg/AC87bgP

Roy let out a bored sigh as he scrolled through his phone while standing behind the counter of a nearly empty store he worked in. Roy worked in a small clothing store that in the mall. The store was called, "It Fits", which was mostly a female based clothing store. Sure, there were men's clothing in here too, but 80% of the store was based more on the female clientele, with all their shoes, stockings, dresses, and underwear. Roy normally hated his job, but it occasionally had it's ups and downs. For example one of the positive parts of the job was that there were very few employees on the sales floor. This required him to help any customers that needed help, especially the hot single women that came in looking for the right sized bra or panties.

Roy smiled as he watched such a women walk into the store. She was defiantly older than him. She looked to be late 30's where as Roy wasn't even 20 yet. Roy watched the women with a nice sized rack and just plump enough legs that it made Roy want to take a bite out-

"Excuse me," the older woman called out.

"Yeah," Roy responded as he started to put his phone away. He watched the lovely older women starting to come up to him. She definitely looked good enough for Roy to give her his "full" attention.

"Sorry to bother you, but I was wondering were the bras are," The woman asked not even the least bit interested in Roy sexually, only just as a helper. But that was fine for Roy because this was the part of the job he loved so much.

"Oh sure, let me show you," Roy said not letting her object for just directions. Roy walked over to the bra department in the store. Roy didn't even hesitate picking up a nice looking bra and held it up close to the women's ample chest. "These would look good on you," Roy said trying to sound as helpful as possible and not just a teen wanting to see what it would look like if that was all she was wearing right now.

"Wh-" The woman said confused at the sudden option of the store employee, "Uh, thank you?"

Roy spotted another bra that he wanted to visualize the women in. He quickly replaced the bra in his hand with a lace bra that was more for show than comfort, "Your boyfriend would love these." Roy held back any sign that would give him away at his comment, he was fishing for any information on her relationship status...

"Th-thanks, but, I don't have a boyfriend-" She started to say.

"No...?" Roy acted surprise. "Well that's a shock," Roy told her. Just before he could ask anything else the woman held up her hand and Roy spotted the ring on her finger.

"Husband, for 3 years. Richard is such a nice man," The woman went on starting to talk about her man. Roy instantly lost any interest as it seemed that she was taken and wasn't looking to mess around on her husband. Roy nodded and feigned like he recalled something important to pull himself away.

"I forgot... I needed to grab some more clothes out of the back room, I'll be right back," Roy told the woman. However once he stepped into the backroom, he just sat down on a few boxes and went back to texting and scrolling through his phone. He really didn't have anything to do back here, he just didn't want to be brought into that woman's personal life if he didn't have a chance to score with her.

After a good 20-30mins, Roy left the back room and headed back to the counter with the registers to again play on his phone to pass the time. Few customers came in, one or two men, an older lady, a mother with her preteen girl looking for something. None of them caught Roy's eye. Finally his shift was almost over and he needed to check on the changing rooms to grab on the clothes that were left out by the customers not putting them back. The lazy people would just drop them on the ground or leave them in the stall for someone else to deal with.

"Fucking annoying," Roy said as he opened the first of five stalls and grabbed what seemed to be 100 different pairs of shirts left there in a pile. The next stall had a similar situation. The third and fourth luckily had nothing in them. Roy went for the last stall and opened it up.

Roy spotted no clothing or anything left in the stall. "Usually there's more-" Roy stopped his words as he saw something catch his eye. Looking to the large mirror that covered the wall, there was something on it. Roy squinted as he moved close to inspect the weird looking stain? Just as he got closer he smelled something fishy, something....

"Oh god," Roy jumped back as he realized at the look and smell that someone ejaculated on the mirror. The dried up stain of what he could only assume was cum streaked down the mirror. The stain had to have been there for an hour or so to dry like that, but still that wasn't the issue. The issue was someone jerked off in the stall!

Roy wanted to leave and let the next person deal with this, but the shift starts with checking the stalls. He would either be pinned with not doing his job or worse, they would think he did this. Roy was beyond disgusted as he knew what he had to do. Heading into the back room, he grabbed the cleaning gears and started to scrub down the cum stain that wiped off the glass.

"Fucking animals," Roy growled as he finished the cleaning and tossed the trash away. Hating his job even more now, Roy tossed the clothes he collect into a small bin for the next shift to take care of. Once Natalie showed up, Roy took off not even bothering with informing anyone about the small surprise he had to clean up. He just wanted to forget about cleaning someone's happy mess, and just get home and relax. It wasn't even a few minutes after he left the mall did he forget all about his shift.

 

 

 

It had been 2 weeks since the masturbation incident, and Roy had no trace of it in his mind except just a shitty day of work that week. He didn't even recall the older woman he hit on and got shot down. She was just another familiar face put into Roy's spank bank when he wanted to please himself to, along with the countless woman that he came across in the store.

Roy started his shift like any other, on his phone. He would play around on his phone for an hour, do some work and put up the unwanted clothes and than go back to his phone. Although Roy spent most of his time on his phone, he did actually help customers or did work, he wasn't a horrible employee. Just a bored one.

Roy saw a few familiar faces but didn't recall any names of the customers. The countless people who entered the store all started to look similar or had the same features. Roy saw that he had another 10 minutes or so before his shifted ended. He had to close up the shop and figured now was the perfect time to check the changing stalls. There weren't too many clothes in the first 4 stalls, but the moment he entered the fifth one he regretted it. A smell hit him that brought back the incident 2 weeks ago, however it smelled fresher and stronger than last time, or maybe that was just Roy's mind playing a trick on him... it wasn't.

Roy spotted some stockings hanging on a small seating area in the changing room and he noticed the dripping wet goo coming off them.

"FUCKING HELL," Roy yelled as he saw just how fresh the cum was. It seemed to be squirted out not even a few minutes ago. Roy racked his brain to recall seeing any perverted men enter the store, but he couldn't. They were all girls or older women, heck the only male besides him that was in the store was a bratty 7 year old, and that was 3 hours ago. "Who the fuck did this?!" Roy asked no one as he knew what he had to do. Hatting his job so much more now, Roy headed back to the cleaning supplies and grabbed some gloves and a trash bag. Tossing the incredibly soaked stockings into the trash with a splat, Roy disinfected the area before leaving the stall. This time, Roy contacted the mall security. He filed a complaint and a report about the situation. Sadly, the changing room had no cameras, for privacy, however the mall did have cameras out of the store. They told Roy they would look into anyone suspicious enter the store and any other reports similar filed.

That was all Roy could do. Once he left his report and everything, Roy headed home. This time unlike before, he couldn't get over the feeling of the slimy stockings he could almost feel on his hands. Roy used gloves but still... the heat coming off those things made him shiver at touching another man's splooge.

"Fucking animals," Roy complained as the nasty feeling seemed to stick to his hands for the rest of the night.

 

 

 

It had been a week since Roy closed. He tried to talk to his coworkers about the situation and if they came across anything similar on their shifts, they hadn't. It seemed he was the only one. Roy even talked to security about it, and they let him know that they hadn't seen anyone on the cameras. In fact they joking said, "you were the only male there... you sure it wasn't you?"

Sure they all laughed it off but Roy felt like there might have been a slight hint in those words. Were they suspecting him?

Roy wasn't sure if it was just paranoia, but he had a feeling that mall security was going to try and pin this on him if they didn't find anyone. So, Roy figured, it was up to him to find the culprit and at least clear his name.

Or that's how he saw it.

Roy stood at the counter with his phone, but this time, he wasn't playing on it. Roy was taking pictures of customers, not to jack off too, like some of the ones he took a while back. These were pictures of males he suspected that could have jizzed in those stockings or on a mirror. Roy didn't even want to wonder why they would do it, just WHO. Roy didn't care what age the males were if they were between ages 10-70 they were a suspect, especially if they entered the changing room hallway.

Roy kept up this photography of customers up through his whole shift. Unfortunately the male customers that came into the store were only a handful of them, and of those only 2 went back to the changing room. Roy was going to wait till the end of his shift to see if the stall had been defiled like before.

It was getting closer to the end of his shift and it was the moment of truth for Roy to see if he would have to see another white sticky gift left for him to clean up. Stall 1 had a few stockings left in them, stall 2 had a good pile of shirts and bras, stall 3 was empty, and stall 4 had just a pair of jeans on the ground. Roy gulped as he looked at the mostly closed stall door of changing room 5. Not wanting to see anything nasty, Roy quickly opened the door. He spotted it before he smelled the now familiar smell of old semen. Again it was on the mirror only instead of a shot of cum on the mirror it looked like someone rubbed it in. Roy mentally wept as he saw the dried cum mark covering most of the mirror. Sure enough there were smear and smudge marks of what Roy could only assume the person pressed his junk up against the mirror and painted the mirror with his seed and used their dick as a paint brush to color it in.

"...why?" Was all Roy said not understanding... who would do this? WHY would they do this?! WHAT WAS THE POINT?!

Disgusted and now even more furious about what he found, Roy went to cleaning it up. Roy didn't know if this was someone getting back at him for something or just really really bad luck for him. No this wasn't luck, he was the only one being targeted, there was no way this wasn't intentional.

However, now Roy had pictures of all the males that entered the store from his shift to the end, he would nail this sucker, it might take few shifts but Roy would find out who did this and have them arrested for sure.

Finished with his job, and cleaning up the mirror, Roy headed home. When he got back he pulled out his phone and swipped through his phone and looked at the possible suspects that could have done this. Of the 9 photos, 2 of them seemed to be of middle age. They were also about the right height to have marked the mirror like that, but most important was they were by themselves. Roy would need more information before actually pinning these crimes on someone.

"I'll get you," Roy vowed.

 

 

 

It had been three weeks and 5 shift later, Roy was no where close to finding his culprit. 5 more times cleaning cum stains off a mirror, or the stall door, or throwing away used clothes... 5 TIMES!

Roy was taking pictures of everyone and no one, none of them were repeated faces. Sure one man came in twice but he NEVER went into the changing room. He would just buy some women or teenage clothing before leaving, but he never so much as walked toward the stalls. So it couldn't be him, plus Roy had to wipe down the stall door the other day and the man never entered the store that day. Any suspicion that Roy had in mind was gone. It was like the person was a ghost or something.

Roy never even mentioned any of these new cases to the mall security. Roy just started to act like this was normal and just part of the job. As disgusting as it sounded, he would rather clean up the cum stains than have everyone think it was him doing it.

"Why," Roy muttered as he stood at the counter wonder if this was going to be another shift he would have to clean up the nasty left overs of someone having a good time in the stall. Roy looked through the store and saw a familiar face. Roy spotted a face of a young women, maybe Roy's age or a little older shopping around with a bright smile on her face. She had a cute and pretty face that help distract him from her body for a bit. She was looking at bras, which was weird for someone who was lacking in the chest department. However her butt sure made up for it. It was a butt that called out to Roy to come up and slap it, maybe even give it a nice squeeze.

However what was weird was that Roy didn't know where he seen her from. He usually recalled most girls that he talked to or spoke with, but this one... he couldn't. Roy frowned, he knew he seen her somewhere. Maybe he took a photo of her to jerk off with? Opening his phone, Roy started to flip past the photo's of men that he thought-

There she was, in one of the photo's he took of a suspect. She was in the background shopping almost out of sight on the image. Roy went to see if he had a more clear picture, and started to skim through the rest of his photos. There she was again a week before leaving the store, as he took a picture of an older man entering. She looked to be in a very blissful state, with a wide smile on her face. She looked so happy leaving the store. Roy kept looking and found that he never really had a clear picture of her, but she was in a lot of photos. All of which were on days that he had to clean stall number 5....

Roy felt a weird chill roll up his spine. "no...." Was she not a she but a he?

Roy looked back at the girly person and found it hard to see a boy wearing such cute and flashy clothing. Roy wasn't sure, she looked just too girly for a boy, but the lack of a chest just seemed too odd. Even some preteens that came through the store had larger boobs than this girl. Roy tried to spot any kind of bulge in the front part of her short skirt, however it was hard to see from this distance.

"Could that be the person," Roy wondered as he watched her grab something and start heading to the stalls. Roy decided he needed to be 100% sure this was the person and slowly followed after her. She shook and wagged her butt each step of the way. This was causing Roy to get very distracted from the swaying and swinging of that bottom. Roy headed toward the changing stalls and watched with a slight dreadful feeling as she passed by the open stall of changing room 1. Stall 2 was occupied right now. Roy's heart sank deeper as the girl passed stall 3 and 4 not even bothering with testing them. She was heading straight for stall number 5. Soon she walked in and closed the door...

"No, no she can't be the culprit," Roy muttered to himself. He couldn't, no he wouldn't accept this. Having to make sure that it was just a cute girl coincidentally being here all the times he had to clean up the stall, and that she went into stall 5 rather than the others, Roy went to confront the person.

It took Roy a few moments to finally head to the door of the stall. He could hear some shuffling around behind the door, but no sounds of someone doing dirty things. Roy lifted his hand and brought it to the door and gave it a nice knock before hearing a cute voice from the other side call out, "Sorry, occupied."

Roy gave it another knock before calling out, but not too loud, "Sorry, miss, but I'm an employee here. I had a few questions I need to ask you." Roy mentally cringed at it sounding like he was a cop or something. Maybe he should have worded it differently?

"... sure," The voice replied not sounding upset or angry. "One second," she said again.

Roy was grateful that she was being reasonable. He would just ask a simple question or two and mark her off his list for good, heck maybe he could get her number after. Roy smirked at the slightly slim but possible chance of-

The door opened and the adorably cute face popped out. Roy was about to ask her for her name when the face glanced at Roy and than past him. A grin came over her face when she said, "Yeah, you'll do." Before Roy could say anything she reached out and grabbed his shirt and yanked him into the changing room. Before Roy could even protest what she was doing he felt everything shift and change. The room felt larger and warped. His vision got blurry as he swore it felt like he was passing out.

"Whhhaaaaattttt," Roy cried out not able to hear an actual voice coming from his mouth as he felt his body change and shift soon the hand holding him was almost as large as him as the girl holding him smiled down at him with a creepy look. "How, what, I-"

"Perfect," The girl purred and smiled holding Roy's new form. All Roy knew right now was that he was no larger than the two hands that held onto his sides. Just as the girl was walking past the large mirror he saw with absolute horror that in her hands, where he should be, was a bright pink frilly looking panties. Roy tried to move or cry out but nothing seemed to be working for Roy. Just as the girl passed by the mirror she set down Roy on the bench like seat so he was laying down facing upward. He could see the ceiling clearly and just the edge of the girl in his vision as she stepped away from Roy.

"Wait, come back! What's going on," Roy called out noticing that his voice didn't travel anywhere as he talked. It was like he was on mute or something.

"Ok, where was I," The girl said out loud. Than as if she recalled the girl said in a chirpy tone, "Oh right, need to set up the stream."

Roy was confused, "Stream?"

The girl didn't respond at all, as she started to hum something as she started to walk around the cubical changing room. That was when Roy heard the girl slipping out of her clothes. Roy couldn't see but he heard some clothing coming off and falling to the floor. She was changing... she was changing into what?!

Roy still wasn't able to see but he heard the sound of a phone snapping as if taking a picture before it sent the image. Than the girl started to giggle before saying, "Ok chat, time for another chat stream. Were back at my favvvvvvorite clothing store, IT FITS." There was a pinging as some messages were coming through the phone, "Yes, it's the same one, and look," The girl said before pausing a few moments, "Someone cleaned up my stall for me. That was so nice of them! I know chat, I did leave a pretty big mess last time..."

Roy's dread turned to pure disgust and horror as the she in the room, was actually the culprit he was looking for. Worse to the matter, the she was actually a he...

As if to prove his point, the man walked into view. At first all Roy could see was the cute face he mistaken for a girl, and soon the nude flat chest came into view. Finally the lower nude body came into view, there past his hips was an obvious penis hanging from his crotch. There wasn't a single stray hair around the genital that hung just above Roy as the well shaven boy held a camera above it all to record what he could only assume was his new panty body.

"And look... I found something cute to wear too!" There was some pinging and the femboy laughed before answering whatever question with a, "Maybe..."

Roy tried to talk but either the people on the phone couldn't hear or worse, didn't care. His cries for help were drowned out by multiple pings and the boy continuing his talking and answering whatever was coming through his phone. Finally after a few more minutes of talking the boy finally said, "Ok chat, I think it's about time to play one of my favorite games, Play with Your Cammy! You guys," Cammy laughed, "and girls, know how this goes. Donate money and tell me what you want me to do! Of course, the more you donate the more likely your choice will come through, so without further ado let's play!"

Roy was too confused to follow what was going on, he was still trying to come to terms with his new form! However this didn't seem to bother Cammy as the boy was already playing around. Roy heard a mechanical voice come from the phone as it sounded like one of those lifeless chat bots from a streaming site.

"Sssluttt69 donated $15. Put that sexy little thing on and give daddy a sexy pose."

"Thanks for the 15 dollars, Daddy," Cammy let out a soft laugh. "Here we go," Cammy called out as he came back into view for Roy to see a smiling Cammy hovering over him with the phone. "These are just so adorable," Cammy said picking up Roy. Cammy set his phone down where Roy used to be but propped up so the stream would be able to see Cammy and Roy. Cammy took a few steps back and grabbed Roy by the sides and gave him a soft but firm tug stretching him out so he was displayed to the camera. "Pink is like my favorite color," Cammy said holding Roy out and bringing him close to Cammy's crotch. "But so is green... cause of money," Cammy laughed at his little joke. "Ok, enough stalling, time to slip this bitch on," the way Cammy directed the word bitch at Roy, he knew in a cold and unnerving feeling that Cammy was well aware about Roy's situation and what he was about to experience.

Cammy slowly lowered Roy to the floor and held him open for Cammy's slender and shaved legs to slip easily into the openings that Roy had in his body. Roy wasn't prepared for the ascension as he slipped up the smooth legs of Cammy and came face to cock with Cammy's little guy. Well to say little wasn't exactly true. The flaccid dick was shoved into Roy's face and down his throat...? Roy wasn't sure how or why but when he was yanked up and covering Cammy he swore it felt like the dick was shoved into his face and mouth. Roy had to hold onto Cammy's penis and balls as he cradled them with his face, not to mention his mouth seemed to be like the entire inside of the panties, so the little bit of ass that was touching Roy's inner part was like sticking his tongue into Cammy's crack. The flavors of Cammy's naughty bits and raw ass hit Roy with tastes that he never knew existed. And he really didn't want to know either. However Cammy didn't seem to care as he grabbed Roy's lips, or was it his arms, or whatever the waist band of himself was, and gave it a good tug. Everything was pulled tight as Roy felt his face bury deeper into the dangling balls and pointed dick, showing a good imprint of Cammy's maleness to the outside world. More of Roy's tongue was scrapping into Cammy's back side.

"Mmmm," Cammy cooed, "You know chat, something about fresh underwear... it's like when you take them out of a drier and just slip them on. That's like one of the best feelings in the world," Cammy said as he went to grab his phone and hold it up near the mirror.

Roy was still trying to adjust to the stretching out of his body and the new taste and smells. The scent of Cammy, sadly wasn't so bad. It was an almost sweet maybe rosy smell, maybe it was the soap he used or he was wearing perfume... Roy didn't know but luckily it wasn't as bad as some smells that Roy knew some boys produced. The taste... well that was a different matter, ass tasted like ass. However, Roy never licked a dick before, but he figured it fell under the same taste rules as Cammy's ass. These were flavors Roy could have gone a thousand years not knowing and still be fine.

Trying to distract himself from the masculine like taste in his mouth, Roy tried to focus on something else, like what he saw. Straight ahead of Roy was the large mirror in front of him blocking out much of his field of vision. What he saw was the flamboyant boy holding a phone in one hand and nude all the way down to just Roy who covered just a small part of Cammy's body. The sight of Cammy's package could be seen pushing out Roy's face as Cammy tilted his hip to the side.

"How's this daddy," Cammy called out winking at his mirror image and cocking his hips a bit more tilting his head and giving a little peace sign over one of his eyes.

The phone buzzed with pings as Cammy was getting messages of what Roy could only assume was praise. Cammy laughed as he did another pose, this time Cammy turned sideways and started to pump his ass out. Roy felt his body shifting and Cammy's legs clamp down on his face and digging more of his face into his crotch. "Mmm, spank me daddy," Cammy begged. Cammy's phone blew up with notifications and pings. Cammy let out a delighted laugh before Roy felt a stinging sensation of Cammy's hand clapping his face that covered his ass. The sound of a good slap could be heard throughout the room and Roy felt his face move with Cammy's flush butt that shook from the impact.

"Ok, ok... donations are back up now. What do you all want next?"

Roy was just recovering from the last pose that Cammy did. Once Cammy returned to his stand up position form his bending forward one, Roy felt something weird happening. Sure it was cramped with Cammy's dick in his face, but now... it felt even more. Like something was pulling or pushing into him more. But that would mean-

Sure enough Roy found that Cammy was starting to get excited by his little playing around. His flaccid dick was starting to wake up and stir, it was growing in some size. The concept of Roy having a penis in his mouth was now becoming worse as the large member was trying to find somewhere to go which was deeper into Roy's mouth and throat. Roy never gave a blow job before, but this had to have been what it felt like having someone sticking their cock into his defenseless face and virgin throat.

The giant boy continued to stand in the changing room with Roy as his underwear as his phone kept going off nonstop. Finally after a few more moments there was a pinging sound that was followed by that mechanical voice from before.

"Cockycock, $23.50. Edge ur self to da edge but u can't cum. Not yet, devil winkey face."

Cammy let out a whimper, "What? Ahhhh, your so mean," Cammy pouted. "But, I have to do what chat says," Cammy said giving in. "So... play with myself? Is this what you wanted to see," Cammy asked as he pushed his hand slowly down his flat chest and over his belly. Roy let out a muffled sounding cry as the large hand dipped toward him. One of Cammy's fingers dipped into Roy's lips/opening and toyed with it before letting it slap back into Cammy's skin sealing Roy's mouth shut again. "mmmm, they feel so good," Cammy moan in a sexy tone as he guided his hand over the top of Roy's face and cupped himself. Roy felt Cammy dig his fingers into Roy's face and shoved him deeper into her crotch. "So silky and smooth."

Roy continued to feel Cammy rub his face into his crotch in a circle like motion. Roy could feel the large meaty sausage in his mouth starting to grow in size from the stimulation. The sounds of Cammy letting out moans and cooing sounds filled the room as Cammy pleasured himself. Sure enough the large object started to get bigger as it expanded and grew to it's humongous size. Cammy giggled as he pulled his hand back and looked down at his panties.

Roy gagged and screamed with his throat and mouth being filled with such an enormous object that he swore he felt his body ripping. Roy could see from the side of the mirror that Cammy was sticking his dick out as far as it could stretching Roy a good 5 or 6 inches off the boy's body. The erect member was stiff as can be trying to stab through Roy and get free. The large spear that was impaling Roy twitched every few seconds as Roy could feel it jerking in time to Cammy's excitement. Speaking of excitement...all of the playing around with his member, Cammy's dick was starting to produce a small leak from the tip of his penis. Roy could feel the sticky goo coming out of the top and dribble into his mouth and throat as the hot cream bubbled into him. The salty slimy, almost mucus like material, leaked through Roy and onto his face where he could feel the liquid seeping into his eyes in some weird way.

Roy let out a disgusting sound around the cock in his mouth and the small amount of cum dripping and overflowing off him and splattering little spots on the floor. Roy not only tasted the precum but that all too familiar smell that he always had to smell when cleaning the room, was much stronger and potent now that he was near the source. The fresh smell of cum leaking through him hit him harder than before.

As Roy was chocking on Cammy's member, Cammy seemed to be struggling too. However unlike Roy it wasn't from the discomfort or pain of an enormous dick being shoved into him, it was of holding back as Cammy apparently was really turned on and doing his best not to blow his load like the request asked.

Cammy fought back the urge to burst and with a whine in his voice asked, "Ok, what now?" Cammy couldn't stop from shaking his hips wanting to get more pleasure. Roy felt the tip of Cammy's member rubbing around in his mouth, "Mmmm, oh, I want to cum," Cammy said with a begging tone in his voice.

There were a few more pinging sounds as more messages were being sent to him.

Suddenly that robotic voice came over the phone as someone donated more money to the cause of seeing the femboy getting off. "Userunknown?!?!, $5. Why not go fuck someone."

Roy saw through the mirror that the idea seemed to appeal to Cammy as it looked like it wasn't a bad idea. Cammy than responded, "Like who? I don't know that just seems like too much-"

The robotic voice came back, "Userunknonw?!?!, $100. The first guy you see."

Cammy perked up at the amount. "For 100?"

Before Cammy could reject the idea someone else donated money to the cause, "Littleman, $45. That's 150 to see you take it like a man lololol."

This made Cammy bite his lip, "Fine... jeez chat, are you that horny? I swear if one of you is out that door," Cammy grumbled.

Cammy wasn't as hard as he was before, and Roy was slowly returning back to his normal state of covering Cammy junk. He was still slightly sticky and wet from all the precum dripping out of Cammy's cock. However with the chat talking to Cammy it seemed to distract him enough from his hard on to shrink down to it's more flaccid self. Roy watched as Cammy set his phone down back on the bench in the room and had it propped up so everyone could watch Cammy put on his shirt and cover Roy in that skimpy skirt that barely came to his knees.

"I hope you all know," Roy heard Cammy say to the cammera, "This is like totally a girl store..." There was a pinging as Cammy was getting a message, "Just saying if there isn't anyone here to fuck me, than I'm still keeping your money."

Roy was still covered in darkness when he felt Cammy starting to walk. It wasn't' till now that he found out that he hadn't really felt Cammy move too much while wearing him. Each step made Cammy's buttocks slightly bounce, which was stretching Roy's face across his bum. It was like the boy was sitting on his face and was wiggling his ass over him. The pressure wasn't as horrible as being stretch out by a hardened dick, but it was still annoyingly bad. Roy groaned around the softened penis and balls in his mouth with each step Cammy took in the changing room door. Roy heard the sound of the door creaking open and he assumed Cammy was glancing out the door and into the rest of the department.

Roy heard a voice that he vaguely recalled calling out, "Richard, can you hand me the next dress?"

"Sure dear," A deep male voice called out.

"I'm going to try these on," The female said as it got closer. Roy heard footsteps approaching nearby as a door opened and closed a little off in the distance. Roy could only assume it was one of the first changing rooms. The voice had some distance to it as Roy heard the female voice through what he assumed was a closed door, "This may take a few minutes hon, why not go sit down somewhere."

"If you say so," The male replied.

"Pst," Cammy hissed. "Excuse me... yes you," Cammy called out again. Roy could hear a set of footsteps approaching.

"Yes," The male voice asked confused as to why he was called over.

Cammy on the other hand seemed to have plans for him. In a very seductive tone he told the man, "I need some help."

"Well I'm sure someone working-"

Cammy laughed before Roy felt Cammy turn around. Sure enough the small skirt was pulled up showing off Roy to the man, "Can't you help?" Roy watched the man's eyes grow large at the sight of Cammy's butt being hugged by Roy. Cammy gave his booty a slight shake before he asked again, "So, can you help me?" Roy was horrified to see the look on the man's face turn from shock to desire.

"Uh... sure-"

"Great!" Cammy said as he dropped his skirt and covered Roy back up. The sound of Cammy grabbing the guy by the shirt like he did with Roy before, could be heard as he was dragged inside the changing room and Cammy closing the door. "Now, big guy," Cammy said in a sultry tone, "Show me what you got." Roy was appalled at how easily Cammy was jumping on this man and how fast, but he was just some underwear, his opinion meant nothing right now.

Roy noticed that Cammy never told Richard about the camera in the room streaming. The sound of any notification coming through were silence or too soft to be heard. It seemed Cammy was going to give everyone a show. Sure enough the sound of pants unzipping and some clothing being moved could be heard in the room. Soon the sound of Cammy sucking on something and the wet sloppy slurping sounds of a blow job filled the room. The moans of both Cammy and Richard were clear as Cammy had to be very good at what he was doing. After a good few minutes the sound of Cammy gasping and a wet pop filled the air along with the heavy panting of Richard.

"Nice and wet..." Cammy announced. "Time for you to fuck me," Cammy told everyone in the room. After some moving around, Roy was flashed to Richard again as Cammy turned around and flicked up his skirt. This time Richard had his pants down and his dick throbbing as it pointed at Roy and Cammy. Roy could already feel Cammy's excitement from the front of himself starting to expand and stab him in the face harder this time than a few moments ago. Roy was back at it again trying to keep himself from being split into from the large member throbbing and pulsating in his mouth and throat. Roy felt Cammy reach around and grab the edge of Roy and started to pull him down just low enough to present his bare ass to Richard. Roy felt himself slide just past Cammy's gluts before staying attached around his legs and hanging off Cammy's extended crotch.

Roy watched Richard hesitate for a moment. It was possible he might have had doubts about this, or maybe he might have spotted Cammy's genitals, or maybe it was out of shock of having sex in a changing room. Whatever the issue was, Richard got over it quickly after Cammy gave a little wag of his ass. Richard nearly pounced on Cammy as he laughed at the sensation of Richard grabbing Cammy by his panties and pulling him closer. Roy on the other hand let out a gargled scream as Cammy's dick nearly tore him in two from the sudden stretching his face and mouth did. Roy felt that feeling of precum soaking out of Cammy's excited member and rolling over his face as Cammy waited for his release. Roy was able to see Richard enter Cammy's butt hole as they both made sounds of pleasure as Richard slowly pushed himself into Cammy.

Richard didn't waste much time as he started to fuck Cammy just like he wanted to. Roy struggled to stay conscious or aware of his surrounding as he continued to be stretched and forced to chock on Cammy's stick. Than Richard bottomed out inside Cammy, causing his hanging jewels to bounce right into Roy's face as they collided with Roy's form. The feeling was disgusting, but Roy would have taken the tea bagging over the mouth full of cock right now, that was for sure. Still Richard and Cammy didn't pause as they started to move. Roy was forced to endure the sensation of Cammy's penis jerking each time Richard pulled back and pushed forward. It was horrible having that massive object wiggling around in him so much. However things got worse when Richard reached for some stability to gain more motion. Instead of grabbing Cammy himself, he grabbed some clothing, Roy. Roy felt Richard's massive hand clamp down on Roy's hem and yanked on him to pull Cammy back into him.

"Eeehhh," Cammy squeaked at the tightness of his panties hugging his member so tightly. Roy let out the opposite kind of sound, more gurgling and gagging as Cammy pushed further past his throat and down his gullet... or what he felt was his gut. Richard kept holding onto Roy like some kind of reins on Cammy, as they fucked harder and faster.

Roy was feeling more like a condom than a pair of girly underwear, as he could vaguely see himself in the mirror as Cammy was getting fucked. He could see the pulsating monster of a dick stretching him out so hard that he wasn't even sure if he would recover back to normal. His pink face almost looked like invisible, as he was being stretched thinner than a piece of paper. Droplets of slimy goo, was leaking off of Roy, as Cammy's penis was drooling harder and more as whatever stimulation he was receiving kept edging him more than before.

"So tight," Richard said out loud as he gave Cammy another tug on his underwear pulling Roy closer to him. "Just a little longer," Richard muttered.

"Me-!...too!," Cammy panted at each thrust clapping into him from behind.

Roy let out a slurred response as he still hadn't passed out, but had been chocking on Cammy's cum and cock for what felt like hours. He would get so close but never black out as his world felt like it was spinning.

Roy looked through the mirror as Richard let out what Roy could only assume was a silent roar as he opened his mouth and grunted but nothing really came out as he pushed deeper. Cammy let out his own sounds of pleasure as he took Richard as deep as he could. Roy felt the massive balls of Richard slap into his face for the countless time but they stayed pressed into him as they started to jerk and pulsate signaling the finally steps toward ejaculation. This must have set of a chain reaction with Cammy as his testicles too started to jerk in a very similar fashion. Roy felt the hot torrent of Cammy spilling his seed through him as it flooded out of the tip of his penis and out into the world. It looked like Roy was throwing up semen as a gallon of white cum spluttered out and through him as it splashed down below at the foot of the mirror. One splurt seared through Roy as he drowned on the liquid seeping through him. The jerking of Cammy's penis spasm like a wild horse as it tried to wiggle free from Roy's grasp, but wasn't succeeding as he was too wrapped around it. Blast of hot cum blazed out of Roy making him weep in shame and pain. The taste was too much as he gagged mentally and physically or what he assumed was him physically doing it. After the fifth or sixth cum blast, the amount slowed down from Cammy as it started to dribble out of him and soaking more of Roy till there was a nice good wet splotch all over Roy's face. Roy couldn't do anything as he was being continually being held by Richard like a safety line. Roy finally felt Richard's balls slow down and stop squeezing out it's sperm...

"Ohhhh," Richard moaned as he started to pull out.

"Ww-wait, you're still cuming-" Cammy muttered only to have Richard extract his dick that was still squirting it's juices out. Roy watched with disgusting horror as Richard yanked his dick out and used his hand to direct the head of his penis toward Roy. Roy wasn't expecting it... a nice glob of white cum splurted out of Richard's dick and landed on Roy's face. Roy let out a scream of repulsion as the man sprayed a few more shots of hot cum on him and jerked off a little to empty any spare cum.

"Mmmm," Richard moaned as he deposited the last little bit of his cum into Cammy's panties.

Roy on the other hand felt violated as he was literately covered in cum...

"Richard?" the female voice called out.

"FUCK," Richard quickly gasped hearing his wife call his name.

"Sounds like it's time to go," Cammy told Richard. "Maybe I'll see you next time," Cammy asked as he pulled Roy up and splattering all the gooey cum from Richard into his ass crack. Roy violently cried as he felt himself splatter tightly around Cammy's butt. There he could feel Cammy's twitching asshole, trying to keep from ejecting what had to be a massive load that Richard deposited in him.

"Uh... I..." Richard said obviously not sure how to respond to such an invitation. Luckily he didn't have to respond as his wife or girlfriend or whoever called out again. "Maybe, I need to go," Richard said as it sounded like he was slipping out of the stall.

"Richard... where were you," The faint female voice asked.

"... was looking for a bathroom," Richard frantically told the person. Roy couldn't hear her response or reaction but the two voices started to fade out as they left.

"Wow chat!" Cammy said sounding excited. "You guys donated so much!" Cammy laughed, "And I got to cum, so WIN WIN!"

Roy was appalled at how he was used.

Suddenly he felt Cammy tug off Roy and pull him off his booty. Roy soon was being displayed in the mirror in one hand and Cammy's phone was in the other. Sure enough, Roy looked worse than he felt. He was covered and still dripping from both of the men's semen as he could clearly see the massive load that Cammy left on the changing room floor more clearly. Also Roy swore he was stretched out even more than before as he saw some marks of either rips, or loose fabric. Cammy laughed as he pinched Roy, leaving his ruined form dangling from his fingers. "Welp, that's it for today's stream. Just going to leave this guy here for the next lucky finder," Cammy told everyone as he was literately going to drop the soiled underwear and walk away-

There was a sudden chime from Cammy's phone. The robotic voice filled the room as someone donated even more money to this little monster. "Sssluttt69, $300. Give daddy Cammy's cummys."

Cammy paused mid drop as he looked more shocked than anything, "You... you want my dirty used underwear?"

Roy had an even worse look. FOR WHAT?!?!

Cammy let out a sigh, "Well, it is 3 big ones... alright, send me your address in a DM, Daddy," Cammy winked at the camera. "For the rest of you, till next time. See ya!" Cammy said with a big smile as he finished his stream. It wasn't long before there was a message that pinged on the phone. It must have been the address.

"Welp, looks like your journey isn't over yet," Cammy said looking at Roy. "Now... how do I sneak you out of here? I could just wear you..." Than Cammy had a disgusted look. "ewww, I don't want to feel that sticky cum on me," Cammy told Roy. As if the thought of wearing him sickened him now, that was till something came to mind. "Oh... that might work," Cammy said out loud. Roy watched as Cammy turned around and flipped up his skirt showing his nude butt. Cammy giggled as he balled Roy up. Roy felt his face and body roll up into a ball like shape as Cammy held him tightly in his hand. Roy couldn't see anything but soon he felt something. Roy felt himself touching wet and slick... but firm. It wasn't till he felt the wall loosen and a massive wave of hot goo touching him, that was when Roy knew where he was going.

"NO! NO ANYWHERE BUT THERE!" Roy roared out loud

"Got to sneak you out some way," Cammy laughed as he proceeded to push Roy up his ass. Roy screamed in protest as he slowly was slipped past Cammy's already loosened butt and into the massive wad of cum that Richard left there for him. Roy soon was covered in the slimy cum and anal juices produced from the sex not too long ago. Cammy stuffed Roy inside him, leaving Roy in a dark hole with the smells of sex, cum, and lots of ass. The last little bit of light started to fade as the anal ring to the outside world started to close, sealing Roy in this pit of despair. The last thing Roy saw was Cammy waving bye bye to him as he let his hand go from his butt cheek, sealing Roy in his bowels.

Roy cried as he felt the warm walls around him hold him tight as it wouldn't let a single fabric leave the drenched confines of a cum filled ass that was stopped up with some panties. Sure enough Roy could feel the intestinal juices seeping into him invading his sense with the ass like taste, while the left over cum seeped in mixing into Roy like some disgusting cocktail. Roy would have to stew away inside Cammy till he let him out... however long that might be. Which would be a long long time...

 

 

Roy heard the sounds of rustling as his prison was ripped open. The face of his new owner appeared. A middle aged man looked down with a sickening look of excitement and joy.

"It finally came!" The man said pulling out Roy's battered and used form of old cum stained panties. Roy's body was unfolded and the crusty and old stains crinkled and opened up after being shipped for so long.

"Plllleeeeaassseee," Roy begged obviously unheard by this new person. Roy saw he was in a dark room with a computer monitor behind him. What was worse was what he saw was on it... It was Cammy's stream.

"Heyoooo," Cammy greeted everyone. "We're back with another stream today guys. I hope you all are ready for some fun," Cammy greeted everyone.

"I am," said the man from behind Roy.

Roy felt he knew where this was going... and he hated it with every fiber of his being.

Roy watched with a disgusted sense of dread as he was brought down lower past the desk and toward the mysterious man's crotch. He was about to be used as a masturbation tool to help this man get off as he watched the man that trapped Roy in this hellish existence. 

End Notes:

Let me know what you think

Chapter 3 by Kickyou
Author's Notes:

https://discord.gg/AC87bgP


Help support me, ko-fi.com/kickyou 


Request from a fan

 

 

“Well… this is interesting,” The enormous feminine boy said to Carlos who looked up at the enormous house sized face grinning at him.  “What’s a bug like you doing snooping around,” The large girly looking boy asked Carlos.

“Wh-” Carlos spoke quietly before looking around the enormous living room that belonged to this stranger.  “WHAT’S going on?!”

“That’s my question,” The boy asked bringing Carlos attention back to the Giant holding what he could only assuming was his shrunken body.  “Why is there a fly buzzing around in my house?”

“Fl-fly?”  Carlos repeated looking around for what he was talking about.  Of course there wasn’t a sign of any bugs nearby.

The Giant boy let out a sigh, “Chat… what should I do with this insect,” He asked holding up his enormous phone.  Carlos saw an image of a bug waddling around in a large palm.  Carlos moved left, so did the bug.  Carlos moved right, so did the bug.

“I’m-m a BUG?!”  Carlos screamed.

Carlos didn’t know how or why or what.  But the more he tried to out maneuver the image of the bug on the camera the more it became clear to him that it was indeed him on the camera.  It was like someone was photo shopping a bug or using that weird app that changed your facial features to an animals, but this was so much more horrifying.

“WHY AM I BUG,” Carlos cried out.

There were some pinging notification that came in over the phone.

“No… crushing it is so disgusting,” Cammy commented.  “I don’t want it’s bug guts on my hand.”

“Crush…?  W-w-wait!”  Carlos cried out realizing that this giant was planing on killing him.  “YOU CAN’T,” Carlos cried out watching the treating fingers dwarf his body.

Another ping came up, “Ewww, yeah that’s a no.”  The Giant before Carlos muttered, “Eating it, bleh.”  The Giant made a disgusted face and stuck out his tongue.  “Come on chat, this littler perv was sneaking around my place,” The Giant told his phone. 

Carlos tried shaking his head.  He wasn’t sneaking around… he was trying to find answers! 

Carlos last recalled tracking his boyfriend to this place.  He swore that his boyfriend, Giovanni was cheating on him, and when he spotted him enter this person’s home, Carlos had to know for sure.  So Carlos entered the unlocked house when he assumed it was empty and went to look for some kind of hard proof or evidence of cheating.  That was when everything got blurry and confusing.  Next thing he knew, he was this… this fly!

There were a few more pings before the Giant had an interested look, “Fuck it?  Like… with my dick,” He smirked.  “Oh that could be fun.”

Carlos felt the color drain from his face.  He couldn’t be serious, could he?

“BUT,” The Giant protested, “That’s going to have to wait,” He gave the phone a wink, “Till next time!”

There was a bunch of pinging as the boy giggled, “Of course I'm a tease, need you all to keep coming back,” He said sticking his tongue out at the camera.  “So come up with some fun ideas for our little buggy friend here, BYE,” The boy said with another wink before turning off his phone.  The smile faded as he looked at Carlos

He just shook his head, as his hand started to collapse around Carlos.  Carlos let out a scream for help, fearing he was going to get crushed but the fist stop short from crushing down on him and breaking his body.  He was just trapped in a balled up hand.  Carlos tried to run away, or escape, but he couldn’t find an exit or an opening.  He was stuck.  Carlos kept calling out for the boy to help, but his cries were ignored.  After what sounded like some rustling there was a clinking sound before Carlos was sent tumbling out of the hand and into a glass chamber.  Before Carlos could try and escape a large lid was placed on the top and sealed any way of escape for him.

“What are you doing,” Carlos called out.

“Well,” The giant boy said, “Can’t have my next star getting away… we have a show for my viewers.”

“Viewers?  Show?  What are you talking about?!”  Carlos yelled trying to understand a brief idea of what was happening right now.

However the boy just shrugged, “Doesn’t matter, you’re just a fly.”  With that, the girly looking boy walked off, leaving Carlos trapped in a glass jar.  Still confused and uncertain about what is actually going on.

“Why am I fly,” Carlos asked himself still unable to accept his new form.

 

 


Carlos didn’t know how long it had been since he was trapped in this jar.  A day?  Two?  It was hard for Carlos to tell when there wasn’t a good way to determine the time.  All that he knew was that whoever this boy was, he seemed to be living alone.  Every once in a while, the small framed boy would come out of what Carlos assumed was his bedroom, either to grab some food and drink, or go into another room.  He always seemed to avoid Carlos or ignored whatever questions he threw at him.  Carlos was just starting grow accustom to the silence and isolation, when the boy came prancing back into the room.  Carlos watched the giant boy heading straight for him, it seemed like it was time for whatever he had planned for him. 

The Giant was excited for whatever it was he had planned or was doing, and by the time he grabbed the jar, Carlos was being flung around from the skipping back to his room.  Carlos noticed a few things of the slightly small home, there were only a few other rooms other than the living area and kitchen.  Which meant this person was in fact living by themselves, or his roommates were not here.  Soon Carlos entered what was the boy’s bedroom where it had a very decent looking computer set up.  A large monitor and a few side ones along with a state of the art webcam and mic set up.  Almost like a pro streamer.  The room itself was fairly clean and almost betraying to the Giant’s gender with color and design set up.

Soon Carlos was shaken when the glass jar slammed down on the desk.  He turned around to see the monitor showing what the camera was recording.  It had Carlos and the Giant sitting right behind him, who was wearing some very unique and attractive clothes, displayed on the monitor.  On one of the side monitors showed a website he never even heard of showing the chat logs and names filling the screen. 

“Ok, almost time,” The Giant said out loud as he started to type away on a keyboard. 

“Time for what,” Carlos asked.  “I don’t understand what is going on.  Did you do this to me,” Carlos asked the hundredth time since he found himself like this.

There was a green light on the main monitor that lit up showing that they were live.

“Heeeeey,” The Giant cheerfully waved.  “Welcome everyone, to Cammy’s cam show!  Glad you all could make it!  Sooooo, where,” Cammy said leaning forward, “were,” he leaned even closer so Carlos could see the enormous face glare at him, “We?”

There was a ping that brought Cammy’s attention away from the fly stuck in the jar.  Cammy looked over to the side monitor as did Carlos to read the notification left.

EAT IT!

Cammy let out a sigh, “I’m not going to eat it.  Bug’s taste nasty… unless,” Cammy smirked as he lifted up his hand and rubbed his fingers together showing the sign for payment.  A ping came up and the same viewer replied to Cammy.

Cant, broke :(

“Awww,” Cammy booed.  “Anyone else?”

Carlos wasn’t sure if he dodged a bullet or not.  Being eaten, like Cammy said, was nasty.  However there were some more horrible idea coming up, all were equally horrifying ideas.  Crushed.  Starvation?  BURNED?!  Who were these sick bastards?!

Cammy let out a tired sigh as none of it seemed to be what he was looking for, “Come on guys, Giovanni going to be here soon...”

Carlos paused, Giovanni?  His boyfriend was going to be here?!  Carlos wasn’t sure if he was happy or sad about that news.  Sad, that his boyfriend was indeed cheating on Carlos with this person…

Or happy that Giovanni could save him.

There was a few pings from chat.

“Who is he?  Oh yeah, he’s my tech guy.  The guy whose helping set up my new streaming gear and router,” Cammy told everyone.

“What...” Carlos asked.  “Your not sleeping with him?”

Cammy looked at Carlos with a puzzled look.  Than something came across his face.  It was a smile, a wicked one.

“Ooooh, oh, oh!  I got a brilliant and amazing idea,” Cammy said sounding delighted.  There was a hint in his voice that sent a chill down Carlos’s spine… or exoskeleton?

“How about we play a little betting game chat,” Cammy went on talking to his stream as he picked up the jar.  Something told Carlos that Cammy was talking to him more than his chat right now.  There was a ping again and Cammy looked over and let out a slight annoyed sound.  “Mommy’sboy, if you don’t shut up about eating this bug, I’m going to eat you,” Cammy said with a playful threatening grin.

A ping popped up and Carlos read the message, “Will you?  Pretty please with a cherry on top of my head!”

Cammy looked like he was thinking about it, “Mmmm, not today, trying to watch my figure.”

Mommy’sboy replied, “:(“

“But maybe next time,” Cammy teased before getting a “:)” from the user.

“Anyway,” Cammy said turning back to Carlos who was still lost as to what was going on right now.  Cammy continued before he was sidetracked by his viewers.  “The game is going to be simple.  I’ll have my techy come in, while I'm stream,” Cammy held up his finger for a Shhh, “But he doesn’t know he’s being filmed.  I’ll let this little bug out in here, and see how long he can survive from him.  It’s $1 dollar per guess, and you can guess as many times as you want.  The closest to the time that the bug last, will win a special prize,” Cammy told everyone.  “But if the bug lives...” Cammy put on a pout, “The bug wins and I guess I'll have a new roommate, and no one get the special gift.”

Suddenly there was a ping from one of the many users that paid the fee, “2:37”

“Oh really 2 minutes,” Cammy said sounding surprise.  “that’s quick.”

There were more and more pings as it seemed everyone was on board with this weird and disgusting bet that Cammy came up with.  As Carlos looked over the times, it seemed that people were betting on every time from 10 seconds to 30 minutes.   

“Well, would you look at that,” Cammy said holding the jar with Carlos in it.  “Looks like there are a lot of people ready to watch you try and survive.  Ready to give them a good show?”

“What are you talking about,” Carlos shouted at Cammy.  “Show?  This is insane!”

“Ok, everyone put down a time yet,” Cammy asked sitting down in his seat and looking through the chat.  “He should be here soon,” Cammy laughed.

Carlos was still trying to get over the fact that Giovanni was going to be here, but only to help Cammy with this streaming stuff.  Sure Giovanni was a technician, but Carlos never heard of him helping someone like this boy before. 

Cammy suddenly got a text, “Oh, he’s here.  Little early, but that’s fine,” Cammy jumped out of his seat and quickly turned off the monitor that was showing the chat log.  Next he headed for his door with Carlos in his hand and set the jar with off to the side, on a small night stand table near the door way.  Cammy left the room and Carlos, who propped himself up toward the glass, hoping to get Giovanni’s attention.  There was some muffled sounds as Cammy and Giovanni approached the room.  Soon the door swung open and Cammy walked in.

“Thanks you again, for all your help,” Cammy said to whoever was out of Carlos’ view.

“Oh yeah no problem,” Carlos’ boyfriend said as he walked into the room.  “Should have everything up in like an hour or so.”

“That would be perfect, was going to try and stream today,” Cammy said as he closed the door behind him.  Carlos watched Giovanni walk past him not even noticing the jar. 

“GIO,” Carlos called out to his boyfriend who didn’t even flinch from his call.  “GIO IT’S ME!!”

Still there was nothing.  Carlos watched Giovanni walk toward the computer set up and looked at all the wires and stuff as he started to prepare to fix whatever problem Cammy had him come over to fix.  Before Carlos could try and call again, Cammy’s large hand reached for Carlos’ prison.  Sure enough the large jar that Carlos would never be able to move, was lifted with such ease.  Cammy started to unscrew the top of the jar.  Carlos watched as the opening popped open and he was now looking straight up at the almost smug looking face.

Before Carlos could react, Cammy tilted the jar and dumped Carlos out of the open container.  Carlos went tumbling down the side of the glass jar and suddenly through the air.  Flipping and falling through the air until Carlos landed on a hard wooden surface.  Carlos flipped over from his back and looked up at the massive room as he started to recover from such a fall.  There was a slight slamming of a large object to the side of Carlos drawling his startled attention toward it.  It was the large jar that Cammy was holding.

“Make it a good show,” Cammy whispered to Carlos with that mortifying smile before he walked off toward Giovanni who was still working on the computer stuff.

Carlos stood still as he had no idea what Cammy meant.  Not only that, but he had not idea what he was suppose to do.  He was trapped in a bed room with two giants.  One was his boyfriend, the other was some demonic girly looking boy that was trying to get him killed.  What did anyone do in a situation like this?  Carlos didn’t know… however standing here wouldn’t help him.  Carlos had to find a way to get Giovanni’s attention.  Carlos would figure out how he was going to do that later, he just had to find a way over to him.

Carlos looked down the edge of the nightstand by the door.  There was no way he was walking.  In fact he barely even knew how to walk correctly with his fly legs… fly.  FLY!

Carlos didn’t know why he never attempted it, but he tried to flap his wings with whatever muscles he had back there.  It was a weird sensation, but sure enough it was like he had two extra arms that started to flap really fast.  Soon Carlos was propelled off the landing and into the air.  He was now flying.

However flying was not a simple task for Carlos.  The air itself seemed to shift with whatever invisible air currents that were in the air from a fan or air vents in the room.  Whatever it was, the circling current of air through the room that kept things cool made it slightly difficult for Carlos to fly straight.  Carlos ended up bobbing and weaving through the air trying to maintain his control of flight, but he was making progress toward Giovanni.  It didn’t take too long for Carlos to reach the desk with the computer setup.  Giovanni was working under the computer attaching whatever gadgets or wires he had to in order to upgrade Cammy’s computer.  Carlos had no idea how long Giovanni would be down there, or what he was actually doing. Giovanni was the tech one in their relationship at Carlos’ place.  He hooked or connected whatever needed to be fixed or set up, Carlos didn’t have the faintest idea what Giovanni was actually doing under the desk.

Carlos hovered over the desk and tried to think if he should dive down there and try and get Gio’s attention.  Maybe he-

“Alright modem is set up,” Giovanni said coming out from under the desk.

“That was quick,” Cammy said from his computer chair that he was sitting in.  Carlos saw Cammy eye him and smirk, “Oh by the way,” Cammy absentmindedly said, “I think there’s a fly in here… I can’t seem to find the sucker.”

“A fly,” Giovanni said looking left and right, but not up where Carlos was hovering.

“Yeah,” Cammy said looking down at his nails and inspected them.  Cammy was acting like the bug was just a second thought, “If you see it...do you mind?”

Carlos heard Giovanni laughed, “Your paying me as a technician not an exterminator.”

Carlos never felt more relieved hearing-

“But, yeah I'll kill it if I see it.”

Carlos dipped slightly in the air at those words.  He wouldn’t really try and kill him… would he?

Cammy smiled at Giovanni, or was it at Carlos himself, “Thanks, you’re the best.”

Carlos fluttered for a moment and it wasn’t till now that he felt how tired his wings were.  But he couldn’t find a good spot to land… not with the threat of his boyfriend trying to kill him.  However Carlos’s flapping was becoming irregular as he needed to land.

Trying to stay out of Giovanni’s view, as he went toward the computer monitors, Carlos aimed to land on the far side of the desk before he dropped from the sky.  Carlos set down on the edge of the desk out of Giovanni line of sight.  Giovanni started to type away on the keyboard as he did whatever he was doing with the computer.

“Ok, looking good...” Giovanni said as he continued to do his job.

“GIO!”  Carlos called out.  “GIO!  HEY YOU BIG DUMMY!”  Carlos tried again.  If he heard Carlos’s voice than maybe he wont attempt anything, right?  Yet, Giovanni kept working.

“Oh there he is,” Cammy called out smirking pointing his finger to the side of the desk.

Carlos froze…

He watched as Giovanni looked over to where he was standing and for a brief moment their eyes locked.  Giovanni didn’t move an inch and neither did Carlos.  Carlos called out now that Giovanni was looking at him, “It’s me, Car-”

Giovanni moved faster than lightening as his large hand rushed toward Carlos.  Carlos was stunned but his wings weren’t as they fluttered and took him out of Giovanni’s reach as the enormous hand slammed down on the desk shaking everything on it and a loud thunderclap of noise filled the room.

“oooo so close,” Cammy laughed in his gaming chair.

“Stupid bug,” Giovanni called out as he scanned the room for Carlos.  Carlos let out a panicked scream as he flew away from the desk. 

“GIO!!”  Carlos screamed out as he nearly was flattened by his boyfriend’s hand.  “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”

Carlos circled above the desk and computer well out of everyone’s reach trying to understand why Giovanni would try to kill him??

It was now that Carlos realized to everyone else, he was just a fly.  A insignificant buzzing bug that now one wanted in their house.  A disgusting fly that even Carlos would swat out of the air mercilessly if he saw one.  His fate would be that of a fly if Giovanni caught him.  The thought was so horrifying that Carlos wasn’t sure if he could even look at Giovanni.  He knew his boyfriend hated bugs, more than he enjoyed computers.  And Gio, LOVED his computers.

As much as Carlos wanted to fly in the air forever, he couldn’t.  His circling and hovering was wearing his wings down.  He didn’t even know where he got the energy to take off like last time.  However Carlos felt his wings stalling and twitching from fatigue.  He needed to rest soon.  Carlos wasn’t going to make the same mistake of landing on the desk, like before.  He needed to find another spot. 

Carlos saw the desk below him with the monitors, which was obviously not the place he wanted to be.  He saw Giovanni going back to his work on the computer while Cammy was on his phone.  It was obvious he was still streaming with his phone and chatting with his viewers.  Most likely keeping them all up to date with his actions.  Carlos tried to find somewhere else to land but-

“Oh shoot, forgot something,” Giovanni said, “Got to grab something real quick.  I’ll be right back,” Giovanni told Cammy as he headed out of the room.

Carlos was glad that he was gone, now he could land without worrying about-

Carlos spotted the computer screen.  There was a document or something open, that required the user to key letters and numbers in.  This was exactly what Carlos needed! 

Heading down toward the open keyboard, Carlos landed on the board and looked over the massive landscape of raised bumps.

“Ok, something simple...” Carlos said as he walked over the keys.  “Carlos is fly?  Fly Carlos? It’s short but it’ll have to do,” Carlos said as he walked over to the F key and stood on it… it didn’t budge.  “What?  Come on!”  Carlos started to stamp and step all over the key trying to press the first letter down.  “COME ON!”  Carlos said jumping up and down-

Click.

The key was punched down and popped up with some force but it typed the letter F.

“YES!” 

“Smart bug,” Cammy whispered from his chair as he watched.

Carlos froze and looked at Cammy who was just looking at him.  He wasn’t moving… he didn’t even seem to care that Carlos was typing on the keyboard.  Why?

NO!  There was no time for that, if he wasn’t going to stop him, than he would keep going.  L.  Got to get to the L.

Carlos looked around and mentally pictured the keyboard, and where he was.  He knew where he was suppose to go.  Carlos ran his little legs over to the L key and repeated the same thing.  He had to jump up and down multiple times on this key before it clicked down and punched up, as it typed out the L. 

“Y, got to get to the Y,” Carlos said.  Carlos repeated his actions typing in the keys that he could. 

“Almost… FLYCARL,” Carlos read on the screen, “Just need an O...”

If Carlos wasn’t looking at the screen he wouldn’t have spotted Giovanni in the reflection.  There he was holding what looked like a rolled up magazine, manual, or something.

“NO-” Carlos screamed before he took off as the rolled up paper swatter sung at where Carlos was and landed on the keys.  The sound of the keys clicking and pressing down filled the air as Giovanni just missed Carlos.

“Don’t break my stuff,” Cammy snickered from behind Giovanni

“Sorry,” Giovanni commented as he looked for Carlos who was flying through the air out of reach. 

“YOU BIG IDIOT!”  Carlos yelled.  “READ THE SCREEN!!”

Giovanni didn’t hear Carlos, but he did look back at the damage he did.  “Keyboard looks good… oh damn,” Giovanni muttered.

“What,” Cammy asked.

“Messed up the prompt,” Giovanni said as he looked at the screen.  Carlos followed Giovanni’s eyesight and saw what he was meant, the words said “FLYCARLOIJKLNJ”

“Just got to...” Giovanni said hitting the delete button and erased all the letters till it was blank.

“NO!!! YOU STUPID MORON!!!!”  Carlos yelled feeling defeated from all the hard work he just did.  It had to have taken him 10 or 20 minutes to type in those couple of letters and Gio, deleted it in a heart beat.  Carlos never felt more crushed by the simple act of someone erasing something he wrote.  After Giovanni deleted the random letters on the screen he looked up toward Carlos.

“Where did that sucker go,” Giovanni asked out loud looking up above.

Carlos hovered for the briefest moment.  This was a mistake.

Giovanni spotted Carlos and without hesitating brought both hands up in a loud jumping jack like clap above his head.  The hands were just inches away from Carlos and the sound of an explosion shook Carlos to his core as the enormous air pressure pushed him away and tumbling through the air.  Carlos let out a cry as he flipped and spun like a helicopter in troubled winds. 

“Almost,” Giovanni complained as Carlos tried to regain control of his falling.  It was too jarring for Carlos to keep track of where everything was.  By the time he was still and regained control over his falling it was too late for him to react.  Carlos saw an enormous pillar of rolled up paper swinging at him.  Giovanni was using whatever roll of paper he had as a baseball bat and swung it at Carlos who was hovering just in reach of him.  The ton of paper smashed and swatted Carlos with such force that he blacked out for just a moment.  One second Carlos was flying the next he was on the desk twitching as he couldn't feel his body.  “GOTCHA!” Giovanni cheered like a child.  He laughed as he spotted Carlos who was still trying to recover from being hit with such force.  “Time to die,” Giovanni smirked as he went for the killing blow.

“St-t-top,” Carlos stuttered as he felt his body unable to budge an inch.  He could tell there was something wrong with his wings, and one of his legs… well he wasn’t sure if he couldn’t feel it cause it was broken or if he didn’t have it anymore.  However Carlos’s plead for reprieve wasn’t heard by Giovanni as he lifted the bat in his hand and started to bring it down on Carlos’s poor body-

“Don’t kill it in here,” Cammy complained.

Gio pulled back, “What?”

Cammy just let out a disgusted sound, “I don’t want bug guts on my desk.  That’s so gross.”

Carlos wasn’t sure if he was offend by the statement or glad.  Cammy’s heartless words saved his life.  Using this time, Carlos started to move, if only slightly.  He could just barely drag his weak and damage body.  However there wasn’t anywhere Carlos could go. 

“Uh, yeah,” Giovanni said sounding either confused or disappointed.

Carlos watched as Cammy finally got out of his chair and walked over to Carlos.  Cammy stood over him with his camera in one hand, obviously still streaming the whole scene without Gio’s knowledge.  “I’ll take care of him,” Cammy said coldly as he held his free hand out for the roll of paper.  Unfolding it, Cammy brushed Carlos over the edge of the desk to the platform of paper waiting for him.  Falling down, Carlos hit the paper with a soft thud and watched as he was lifted up and toward Cammy’s face.

Cammy headed out of the room with Carlos stuck on the paper, still trying to move his body.  He was slowly recovering and could get a few of his legs to twitch and respond, but his wings… they were no good.

“Look chat, it’s still alive,” Cammy spoke to his phone without Giovanni hearing him.  “Look’s like whoever had 7 minutes and 34 seconds was wrong,” Cammy laughed.  “Now time for the bonus round.”  Carlos frowned at those words.  Bonus?  Still there wasn’t much he could do as Cammy carried him out of his room and to another room down the short hallway.  A light was flipped on and Carlos knew exactly what Cammy was thinking.

“N-no!  HEY DON’T DO IT!!”  Carlos screamed as Cammy calmly walked across the tiled floor and over to a large toilet with the seat set up.  Cammy just smiled as he tilted the paper platform.

Carlos let out a yell for help as he started to slide and skid toward the edge of the paper.  There was no way for him to grab anything as he flew off the side and once again went tumbling through the air.  Unable to tell what was up, down, left, or right, Carlos toppled over himself countless times.  Finally with a splash, Carlos hit water.  The liquid tried to cling to his body as he resurfaced and squirmed the best he could to stay afloat.

“My techy always uses the bathroom before he leaves,” Cammy said above Carlos still holding the camera over the toilet.  “Maybe the fly can get out in time?”  Cammy let out a giggle, “Or maybe not.  Now let’s see...” Cammy said before walking out of view and vanished.  A few seconds later, he spotted two hands reaching up in the far distance almost out of view from inside the toilet.  It was hard for Carlos to see what was going on, but the shelf that was directly in front and above the toilet had two hands messed around with it.  Finally the hands were pulled back.  Cammy had hide his phone and propped it up on the shelf! 

Carlos was horrified to see Cammy walking back to the toilet and judging the angle of the phone and the toilet that he was in, “Perfect.  Alright guys, enjoy act 2 of the show,” Cammy said to the camera before turning back to the toilet with Carlos still trying to stay afloat, “I’d hurry if I were you.  I’m sure he’s allllllmost done,” Cammy giggled at the threatening hint of how much time Carlos had left.  Still laughing Cammy headed off out of the bathroom. 

“Don’t!  You can’t do this to me,” Carlos pleaded with Cammy who wasn’t listening or couldn’t hear him from where ever he went.  Letting out another cry, “COME BAC-”

A sudden splash of water hit and cut off Carlos’s cry as he sunk under the small ripple.  Trying his best, Carlos kept himself afloat and tried not to drown. 

Now wasn’t the time to panic…

Carlos had to stop splashing and actually swim.  Focusing on his movement’s Carlos used whatever part of his body that was working now, and coordinated them into some kind of swimming like technique to head toward the edge of the toilet.    Carlos swam toward the shallow part of the toilet near the lip of the toilet bowel where the water didn’t fully cover the porcelain material.  The distance felt like forever, but Carlos eventually found that his little legs could touch something solid and not just struggling in water.  Trying to catch his breath, Carlos stood on the ground looking out on the massive toilet bowel.  Shaking off whatever water he could, Carlos tried to flap his wings… or wing.  He was one wing down.  Inspecting the rest of his body Carlos also spotted part of his back leg was missing.  Thankfully he didn’t really feel any pain from the missing body parts.

“I guess that’s good news,” Carlos said as he looked up the menacing looking side of the toilet.  How was he going to get out of here?  The siding was going up at a 90 degree angle or steeper.  This was going to be impossible!

Not wanting to give up, Carlos looked around for something, anything that would help him get out or-

The sound of light footsteps approaching frightened Carlos as they drew closer and closer.  The sounds of feet walking past the door and heading somewhere else could be heard before a voice called out. It belonged to Cammy as he shouted, “I got some water, juice, soda.  What do you want?”

“WATER,” Giovanni responded loud enough for Cammy to hear him.

Cammy was just getting Giovanni something to drink.  Carlos still had time.  FOCUS!

Carlos again looked around and decided he might as well attempt to climb out of the toilet.  Turning around to the lowest point in the toilet bowl, Carlos headed toward the wall that started to climb upward.  As Carlos tried to head upward, he found that the surface was smooth but not smooth enough to keep his feet from sliding.  The incline of the bowl started to curve upward making the climb seem impossible for Carlos.  However it seemed his remaining legs didn’t seem phased by the change in the angle of the slope he was climbing.  He was able to continue his climb unimposed by the change of the floor turning int a wall.  Carlos was surprised by the angle he was hanging off the porcelain wall but that didn’t slow his speed.  He had to get out of here before it was too late. 

Continuing his journey upward, Carlos could see above him that there were holes lining the underside of the brim of the toilet bowl.  Each hole was spaced out a certain distance from each other.  Carlos realized he was right under one of the openings.  He should probably-

There were heavy footsteps approaching that shook the water below Carlos just slightly.  This vibration wasn’t just in the water as Carlos could feel it in the porcelain material he was holding onto with his feet shake.  They were very soft vibrations but vibration none the less.  Carlos wasn’t sure if he could hold on if he tried moving through the quakes.  Staying still Carlos prayed that those vibration would disappear, however they were getting stronger.  Each step grew in strength as the thunderous sound came into the same room that Carlos was stuck in.  The steps came closer and closer until the face of Gio came into view.

Carlos was too shocked at the face of Giovanni that he didn’t see that his footsteps coming closer were shaking the toilet just enough that a stray water droplet from above dripped down from the hole right above him.  The small amount of fluid came crashing into Carlos and collided with him, unsticking him from the side of the toilet.

Carlos let out a cry as he fell and slide down, losing any progress he had made before Giovanni showed up.  Carlos found himself entangled in the droplet of water and couldn’t break free till he crashed into the shallow part of the toilet he just came from earlier.  It only took a little effort to get out of the water, but by than it was too late.  Up above Carlos, stood Giovanni looking down at not just the toilet but what was in it.

“Still alive?”  Gio spoke with a tone of a mix of surprise and distaste.

“Gio… It’s me,” Carlos said trying to get him to recognize him even now. 

The sound of a zipper being pulled down told Carlos exactly what was going to happen next.  He didn’t even have to see it to know what was coming.  He watched as his boyfriend pulled out his member, the one he was very familiar with and hold it out so the angle was pointed toward the immense toilet.  Carlos could see a look of pleasure run over Giovanni’s face as he deliberately aimed his penis toward the only other thing in the toilet other than water.  Still unable to believe this was happening, Carlos stood still as the giant above him pointed his flaccid member at him and unleashed his urine. 
 
One second Carlos was standing on solid ground the next he was blasted off the surface and was drenched in liquid.  The explosion of yellow fluids knocked Carlos into the toilet water behind him and dragged him away from the safety of the porcelain land.  As he was being pushed back by Giovanni’s stream, the blade of urine followed after him shoving him further out to sea.  Carlos quickly tried to get out of the path of the pee blasting around him, but the stream followed anywhere he when.  Pushing and shoving him underwater and cutting into his body bruising and possible breaking more of him.  Carlos cried out for help but only got the filthy waste water into his mouth as he gurgled on his words and the gallons of fluid.  The powerful torrent of waterfall didn’t let up as it only seemed to increase as Giovanni stood over the opening above and kept up his urinating. 

The pressure on Carlos increased as he was shoved underwater as the crushing pressure of the pee stream hit him on the back.  Being underwater was even more chaotic as the swirling of all the water current dragged and pulled Carlos’ fly body back toward the top into a foaming sea of yellow fizz and foam.  Just as Carlos was getting a sense of where he was, Giovanni tilted his hips ever so slightly and aimed his penis in Carlos’ direction.  Sure enough the blazing beam of piss followed the direction and came for Carlos.  One moment Carlos was above water, the next he was dipped and shoved back under only to be caught in a vortex of piss and water and shoved him back to the surface all over again. 

Carlos couldn’t help but sputter out any bitter liquid stuck in his mouth as he shouted out, “STO-”

Giovanni redirected his torrent of hot urine back toward Carlos repeating the endless cycle.  Carlos couldn’t feel his legs or any other part of his body as he reemerged to the surface of the water for the countless time.  Just as Carlos flinched for the oncoming blast, it didn’t come.  Looking around, Carlos saw that Giovanni was running out of steam, or pee to be more exact.  The powerful geyser of yellow fluid was slowing down and soon the mighty waterfall was now just a little dribble.  Soon the dribble turned to droplets.  Carlos watched Giovanni give himself a little shake and tap as the last few drop pelted the yellow ocean below.

“Ahhhh,” The Giant sighed as he put his junk back in it’s trunk and zipped it up.  “Alright, looks like it’s time to go...”

It was now that Carlos realized what was going to happen to him.  He was going to get flushed…

“GIO FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!”  Carlos screamed trying to wave his hands.  He couldn’t move any of them.  He couldn’t see them but he either figured he was too tired to move them, or he lost them somewhere in that water torture he just endured.  Either way he wasn’t able to move, let alone try to swim away.  Horrified Carlos watched as Gio’s hand moved for the handle right above him. 
This was it…

The sound of the toilet handle being pushed on and lightly clinking filled the air, but no torrent of fresh water or massive vortex of draining water happened.  The sound of multiple jiggling of the handle filled the air.

“Uh… Hey Cameron?  I think your toilet is broken,” Giovanni called out.

“Just jiggle it!”

“I’m trying,” Giovanni replied as he wiggled and jiggled the handle every way he could.

Cammy’s voice was heard closer now, “You need to get going?  I’ll take care of it.”

“Thanks,” Giovanni said as he started to leave Carlos in his piss.  “Sorry,” He apologized as he left the toilet unflushed.

Carlos was left floating in the piss warm water as his boyfriend vanished.  Unable to do much, besides continue to drift in the lazy river like current, Carlos waited for the inevitable.  The sound of footsteps coming into the room was heard, but these were softer than the heavy ones before.  They had to belong to Cammy.  Sure enough his face appeared and there was slight chuckle escaping his lips.

“Oooo, you do NOT look good,” Cammy responded to Carlos’ appearance.  Cammy walked off and grabbed his phone before returning, still filming.  “What do you guys think?  Flushing or keep him?  Remember if he lives, you guys don’t win,” Cammy teased everyone. 

There were multiple pinging before Cammy’s grin widen, and he made a tsking sound, “Looks like the crowd decided.”

Carlos was already positive what his fate was.  He should have known the moment he was turned to a fly that there would be no help.  He would be doomed as a fly for the remainder of his life… which was going to only last a few more moments.

Cammy’s hand went for the same handle that Giovanni tried moments ago, “One,” Cammy said as he held the camera at the right angle to record Carlos’ final moments.  “Twooooo,” Cammy cooed as he  did a few things to the handle before there was a different sound like it caught something.  “Threeeeeee,” Cammy sang as he pulled the handle and sure enough the sound of rushing water was heard.  Carlos let out a cry as the watery ocean came to life and things started to swell and ripple.  The vortex of water forming was clear as Carlos was caught up in it.  Everything was being sucked downward in a powerful whirlpool of yellow water.  One moment Carlos was floating the next he was being dragged down and sucked into the dark depths of Cammy’s toilet pipes unable to move.  The feeling of rushing water dragging him off was the last thing that Carlos experienced…

 

 


Dillian was cleaning up his happy mess while watching Cammy close out his stream today.  Never in a million years did Dillian think he would have climaxed to such a weird, yet highly arousing, ordeal of killing a bug.  Dillian had a sense of shame and embarrassment, but there was no denying that he did enjoy the whole stream.

“Time of death,” Cammy joking said looking at his phone and camera at the same time, “30:23.”

Someone left a message in the chat as Cammy announced the time.  Mommy’sboy messaged, “ME!  ME ME ME!”

Dillian watch Cammy’s face light up with surprise, “No way?  Really… 30:20… closest of everyone else,” Cammy announced.  Dillian didn’t want to argue that his time was closer to the 7 minute mark when the bug would have died if Cammy didn’t stop that person from crushing it to death.

Mommy’sboy messaged, “What’s my surprise!?”

“Hmmm…” Cammy thought as he rubbed his chin.  “Well, I’m not feeling hungry right now, but I'm sure that will be different on my next stream,” Cammy gleefully said.  “Soooo?”

“EAT ME CAMMY!” was the response.

Cammy continued to smile, “I can just tell your going to make a nice snack.  Well, this is it for the stream everyone.  See you next time,” Cammy called out with his signature goodbye.  It wasn't long before the stream went dead and Dillian was left in the chat with the loads of other people hanging around. 

Dillian didn’t waste too much time in the chat before leaving and closing the website.  Dillian found out that he might have a new kind of fetish.  As weird and surprising as that was, it wasn’t as surprising as finding out that the person on Cammy’s stream, his technician, looked familiar.  Someone that Dillian felt like he’s ran into a few times before.  And if the technician on stream was somewhere near Dillian… than so was Cammy.

End Notes:

 

I hope you enjoyed it

Chapter 4 by Kickyou
Author's Notes:

Get next week's story early, or add a character to an existing story by joining


https://www.patreon.com/kickyou


Or just to chat and stuff


https://discord.gg/AC87bgP

 

Sarah bit her lip.  God he was so fucking cute!  Sarah watched Cammy turn on his stream and started to greet everyone like any other time.  Cammy was introducing himself, that voice of his was so adorable, Sarah just wanted to record it and play it on loop for the rest of her life.  The way Cammy smiled and presented himself sent a flutter through Sarah’s body.  She lived for the days that Cammy did his streams, regardless of the topic or show.  However it seemed even Cammy’s taste in his erotic streams were also part of Sarah’s kinks.  It was that or he was helping open her eyes to some very thrilling and new desires she never knew existed.

 

Enjoying the sight of the cute boy coming up on her computer screen, filled Sarah with a few mixed emotions, but the one that was obvious and building in her was arousal.  Sitting in her computer chair, she rolled closer to the screen to get as close as she could to that adorable face.  

 

“Heelllooo,” Cammy greeted everyone.

 

Almost as if she were mesmerized Sarah greeted back, “Hi Cammy…”

 

Sitting as still as she could in her chair, she listen to Cammy go on about today’s special treat for the viewers.  “I thought it would be fun today to play a little game with some people I found of the street,” Cammy told everyone with an excited tone in his voice.  Sarah frowned at what Cammy said but figured it was one of his many “pretending” events he ran ever week.  Sure enough Sarah watched Cammy pull out a large jar that appeared to hold a couple of what seemed to be little people.  Each about the same size as Cammy’s finger or so.  Sarah couldn’t help but grin devilishly.

 

She didn’t know how Cammy was doing it, but the special effect on those people almost made them look life like, almost real.  The filter or whatever form of CGI that Cammy was using had to be very high tech, but there were a few flaws in it.  You could tell if you looked closer there were some flaws in some of the little figures.  However that didn’t stop Sarah from fantasying.  The thought of real people in Cammy’s clutches brought an even wider grin, “Only if it were real,” Sarah muttered…

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stephanie looked up at the cute but dangerous face of her unknown captive.  She wasn’t sure if the person was a girl or not, but there were a few mannerisms that they did that kept her guessing.  However Stephanie didn’t care about the gender of the person, no she was more worried about the size.  She was easily just an inch or two tall and the person holding the jar that she, and a few other small people were in, just showed how massively different they were compared to each other.  Stephanie stumbled back as the person above the opening kept talking about something, about a show or video?  Stephanie couldn’t follow the speech as she was too busy getting over her shock and horror.  She spun around trying to find an escape only to run into glass.

 

Gasping at the wall, Stephanie let out a screech for help as she banged on the glass trying to get someone’s attention.  Stephanie looked through the glass for anyone able to help, and saw to her dismay just a large screen.  A computer screen to be exact, but the worse part wasn’t the image of her banging on the glass, it was the comments filtering in on the side of the screen.  They were ones of joy and pleasure.  Messages like “LOL”  or “SO TINY, I LOVE IT” or “THEY LOOK SO REAL”.  It was clear to Stephanie that anyone watching them was either in on this, or was completely clueless.  The only thing that the messages did for Stephanie was let her know that Cammy was a boy, as the comment, “Cutest boy ever!” appeared followed by some confirmations. However other than that, it was obvious that they wouldn’t help her.  Stephanie turned around and looked up at the large being hovering over the top of the glass jar still talking to everyone.

 

“Okay, so I’m sure everyone can already tell what’s going to happen today, right?”  Cammy asked picking up the jar and giving it a little rattle.  Stephanie tumbled to the ground as she was wiggled about side to side into each of the large glass walls.  The others two were thrown around with her.

 

“That’s right, three little guys for one big boy,” Cammy laughed as he was very talented at playing his audience.  “I know your out there mommy’sboy,” Cammy called out to some user.  “I hope you saved up your money for me,” He winked at the camera.  Stephanie wasn’t sure why she did it, but she turned around to see if there was a response.  Sure enough, a bunch of big green $$$$ ran across the screen from the user, Mommy’sboy.  Stephanie gulped, she wasn’t sure what that meant.

 

There was some clapping from Cammy as he laughed, “Good, I was hoping I wouldn't have to eat you this week,” He playful teased.  Stephanie heard the light laugh leave Cammy’s lips, “Yeah, maybe next time… anyway, should we get started, I'm sure my little tiny friends just can’t wait to play with me,” Cammy told everyone.

 

Stephanie didn’t know what playing meant, but the tone he used told Cammy that this was not going to be enjoyable for anyone inside the jar.  Stephanie felt the jar starting to move and tilt as Cammy picked it up and proceeded to dump them out of the prison.  Stephanie tried to grab the glass she fell into before she found it was too slick.  Panicking she felt the jar tilting thirty degrees downward causing a steep incline toward Cammy’s open palm.  Stephanie let out a scream as she started to slip downward.

 

Suddenly the jar stop tilting and Stephanie felt the jar flipping back upright causing Stephanie to slam on her back with a hard ping into the glass floor.  Stephanie let out a cry as she rubbed the back of her head and body that hit the glass.

 

Stephanie was upset at the pain but grateful she wasn’t dumped out into the greedy hand.  However everyone was still in the jar, all three of them.  Stephanie looked up to see Cammy give a pout and a frown as he read a comment.

 

Cammy read the comment out loud, “Nice try loser… those aren’t real, nice shitty graphics, fucktard...”  The frown turned to a sweet but sinister smile, “You hear that everyone?  Sounds like we got a troll in the chat.”  Stephanie wasn’t sure why Cammy seemed excited for finding such a rude person… well that would be if she wasn’t the size she was with the girly boy giving off such an evil vibe.  “Where are you… where did you go...” Cammy hummed scrolling through the chat, “AH, found you…. OH, well look at the name, Littlepp, how cute.  Okay Littlepp, it’s been a while, but looks like you volunteered to be a freebie for everyone else to enjoy!  Tell him thank you chat,” Cammy told everyone. 

 

Stephanie watched the chat explode with comments like, “goodbye loser” “I LOVE TROLLS” “Thank you fucktard lol” “ban his ass”.  Stephanie wasn’t sure what was going on but she watched as above the opening in the jar, Cammy cupped his hands together and in a sing song voice say, “Weeeelllcoooome, little guy.”

 

Stephanie couldn’t see from below but watched on the camera as a small terrified teen boy sat in Cammy’s hand.  One second there was nothing there and now there was someone.  If Stephanie wasn’t already in her situation she would have brushed it off as a trick or some fake camera thing, but she knew better.  She could even hear the screams the boy gave off from down here.

 

“Still think it’s fake?  Ohhhh, are you scared?  It’s okay, shhhh, I'm not going to hurt you little guy...” Cammy suddenly burst into laughter as if he heard the funnest joke ever.  His caring mood changed in a flash as he laughed, “Sorry, I'm just fucking with you.  I’m going to rip you into little pieces in front of this camera.  You ready?”

 

Stephanie’s blood ran cold at those words.  They were all 100% true.  Cammy smirked down at the now freaking out teen who looked barely out of high school maybe just started college.  As the kid tried to run, Cammy’s finger picked him up by the leg.  Each finger was roughly twice the size of one of the troll’s limbs.  

 

The viewers were going crazy for the action as the little shrunken teen tried to fight off the enormous fingers that belong to Cammy.  However Cammy was too strong, obviously.  Soon he had one of the limbs in between his thumb and finger and the other hand held the teen by his midsection.  Stephanie wanted to look away but she couldn’t.  Part of her wanted to believe that it wouldn’t happen, like it was all just a game or prank.  Yet when the screaming started to leave the boys lips, Stephanie knew that wasn’t the case.

 

It was a sickening sight as Cammy gently but firmly pulled and pulled…. And pulled.  The leg made a lot of soft sounds and finally with a tight jerk and a final scream the leg was removed.  Stephanie didn’t look as she turned away at the sight.  However the cries from the boy couldn’t be blocked out.  The pitches of his cries grew as Cammy said, “Now for the other one...”  This went on till Cammy did just as he promised.  Again Cammy had a sinister tone, “Still think this is fake?  Didn’t think so.  Alright I’m done with you.” 

 

Stephanie made the mistake of looking at the screen and saw how Cammy mercilessly held the still conscious but messed up teen troll in his hand.  Than he clenched his fist.  The sickening sound of crunching and squishing could be heard till Cammy was done clenching his fist.  Cammy’s face reflected his emotions for the briefs of moments.

 

Suddenly as if he was another person, Cammy swapped back to a sweet and playful personality, “Ewwwww, it’s all gooey and yucky.  I need a napkin.”  Cammy reached off to the side and grabbed some hand sanitizer and wipes and soon, not a trace of the remains of the boy was left in his hand.  “Noooow where were we…. Oh right, time for the others!”  Cammy’s attention was presented right back to Stephanie’s prison.

 

“No...” She whimpered as the whole world seemed to only be that joyful looking boy reaching out for the jar.  Once again he grabbed the glass jar and proceeded to tilt the jar.  Stephanie felt the incline but now it was steeper than before and she couldn’t stop herself.  She quickly was tumbling and stumbling down the side of the jar.  She only got a glimpse of the other two, and they were just a few feet from her.  However she was the first to leave the jar, and the only one.  She was left solely on the hand of this giant murdering boy’s hand.  The warm skin beneath her was much better than the cold glass, but since it was the same hand that crushed the teen boy into a blooded mess, she wasn’t feeling any safer.

Stephanie shivered despite the heat from the warm palm.  She considered running… but she couldn’t make her feet move.  They were stuck as she sat there looking terrified at the girly boy smiling at not just her but the camera too.

 

“Okay, you all know the drill, highest donation decided this little ones fate,” Cammy told everyone.  “So bide high,” Cammy smiled at the camera.  

 

Stephanie felt her heart drop as she heard the rules.  She was being bidding on like some kind of auction or animal.  The idea was horrifying, as right after Cammy told them to bid, numbers started to flash across the screen.  Five dollars, ten, twenty, twenty five… the numbers were growing and growing and than finally Stephanie saw the number 100.01.  After that number came up, there were no more.

 

“Oh, looks like we have a winner,” Cammy cheerfully sang as he looked for the highest donation.  “Oooh, Mommy’sboy, you did save up for me.  How lovely… soooo let me guess,” Cammy rolled his eyes at what he knew was coming.

 

The words came up, “EAT HER!  WHOLE AND SCREAMING!”

 

Cammy let out a jokingly tired sigh, “Finnne, jeez, so predictable.”

 

Stephanie kept waiting for the words JK or just joking to come up.  They never came up, instead it was a big smiling face.  

 

Stephanie was brought back to her present situation when Cammy’s large fingers dipped down and plucked her small body off his hand.

 

“NO LET ME GO!  HELP!  HELP ME THIS IS REAL!!!”  Stephanie screamed her lungs out as she was carried up off the palm and into the air.  Stephanie kicked her feet back and forth trying to swing out of the large boy’s grip but it wasn’t happening.  He held her hips and midsection with a firm but non-crushing grip.  “Don’t do this,” Stephanie pleaded with Cammy as she found the viewers were not going to do anything, “i-i-i have money!  I have more than 100 fucking bucks!”  Stephanie screeched.  As she was brought closer to Cammy’s face.  Cammy paused before looking back at the computer screen.

 

“Oh?  You hear that Mommy’sboy?  What do you have to say about that,” Cammy asked the camera directly.

 

Stephanie felt her heart race as she waited for the response.

 

“E...a...t...h...e…r”

 

Cammy grinned and shrugged, “Sorry sweetie, out of my hands.”

 

Stephanie screamed again as Cammy simply flicked her into his mouth.  Stephanie landed on Cammy’s hot wet tongue as his breath hit her with a steaming hot gust of air.  For some reason the air in his mouth wasn’t bad, it was a strong minty scent, like he brushed his teeth before the show.  Stephanie quickly spun around to see his mouth starting to close and seal her in darkness.  As soon as those lips locked her away, things became chaotic.  The tongue under her moved and threw Stephanie around.  She landed into something hard, something soft, and something in between.  Stephanie lost any sense of direction as the sound of Cammy sucking and moaning around her filled the air with it’s noise. Stephanie tried to scream but globs of wet spit would land on her shutting her up and soaking part of her body.  Occasionally Cammy would open his mouth a little to let light in, and show off Stephanie to the camera.  Each time Stephanie saw herself, she looked worse and worse.  More saliva drenched, her movements becoming more frantic her face looking more terrified the longer she was in here.

 

Finally Stephanie felt something wrap around her legs, she was stuck in Cammy’s throat.  “no...no wait,” Stephanie called out for help.  Once again light came back in and Stephanie could look down the flat tongue and toward the computer screen.  There, she could see her disheveled face plastered with both her hair and sloppy wet goo from the countless strand of saliva that poured down on her.  

 

The last thing Stephanie saw was Cammy winking at the camera, however she knew it wasn’t at the fans watching, but at herself.  Than just like that, the large tongue surged upward and everything tilted.  Stephanie felt the tight hold on her legs loosen and with a silent scream, she was swallowed down the loose tube and vanished into darkness.

 

 

 

 

Sarah had three fingers inside her as she came at the sight of the small woman being swallowed whole down Cammy’s throat.

 

“Fuuuuuck,” Sarah moaned as she rode her orgasm around her fingers.  However it grew stronger as Cammy let out a cute giggle and lifted his shirt.  He showed off the slim and smooth tummy and gave everyone a nice view.  He proceeded to do a little belly dance laughing and replying how much she was moving around inside him.  Sarah let out a few more sounds of pleasure as she finally started to come down from her climax.  Sarah pulled out her fingers with a wet and sloppy sound before wiping them on some tissues she had prepare to clean up.  As she dried any drips and splashes she caused during the show, she saw that the next bid started.  It was a small man that someone bid almost another $100.

 

Sarah was about to pull up her shorts, thinking that was probably going to be the best part of the stream.  However when the words said, “shove him up your ass,” Sarah’s eyes grew larger and a devilish grin came across her face that matched Cammy’s.  

 

Sarah quickly dropped her shorts and started to get ready for another exciting show...    

 

 

 

 

 

Ryan felt the fear rising up in him as he looked at the feminine looking boy holding him in his hand.  He could see the fingers were just as big as he was.  The look on his face said it all.  He didn’t care for him at all.  Ryan was in the hands of this boy and totally at his mercy, which seemed like he didn’t have any. Not wanting to fall victim to whatever was in the boys mind, Ryan tried to escape.  He didn’t get far as suddenly something grabbed Ryan’s midsection, the fingers of the boy were already around him as he tried to run but was unsuccessful.

 

“You guys ready for this,” The boy asked someone with a gleam in his eyes as he looked down at Ryan.  “I haven’t done this in a while,” The large looming boy said towering over Ryan.  Ryan looked startled by the massive boy that held his life literately in his hands.  Ryan watched with horror as the giant holding him in his hand finally had an expression, excitement.  It seemed the large boy was getting some enjoyment out of this now.  Ryan felt the fingers curl around him as they folded in on themselves.  Ryan was suddenly pinned by the large meaty fingers that pushed him into the fleshy palm of his captor.  Ryan was trapped as the girly boy brought him toward his face.  Ryan could see the computer’s display showing off the text scowling up as everyone started to send messages and responses to the mysterious giant that. 

 

“Let me go,” Ryan tried to plead for a moment only to realize the large giant didn’t care.  “HELP!”  Ryan shouted at the camera and computer hoping that someone would do something.  However most of the text itself was pleading and begging for Ryan to meet his fate.  

 

No one was on his side as he found that anyone watching, wanted this to happen.

 

“Sorry little guy,” The giant said looking just a little bit sympathetic.  “The fans voted…”

 

Ryan wasn’t sure what that meant, however it clicked as he was soon moved around toward the back side of the giant.  Ryan was shown the smooth back side of the male as he held him toward his ass.  The giant boy had his butt showing toward the camera for everyone to watch, which just happen to be the sickest thing that Ryan could think of.  

 

“LET ME GO!  HEY DON’T!  STOP IT!  NOOOO!”  Ryan screamed and cried at both the big boy and the filming device.  However neither of the people watching or the one who held him stopped.  Instead, Ryan watched as the boy used his free hand to peel back one of his booty cheeks for him.  Ryan was shown the beautify view of the mysterious giant’s ass.  His puckering anus flashed a few winks to him as it seemed to be excited for him.  “WHY?  WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?  WHY!!”  Ryan shouted as he looked at the pulsating pucker that throbbed in tempo with the boy that held Ryan.

 

“Okay, not sure about this…. He seems kind of big,” the giant protested as he held Ryan near his backside.  “I’ll try,” The kid said as he took a few breaths.  However that was all the boy said as he started to lead Ryan toward the hole.  Instead of waiting on the possible response, Ryan found his face pushing toward the kids’ backside.

 

Ryan shut his eyes but he could still see it happening to him.  His face pushed up against a soft and smooth surface.  If Ryan didn’t see it before hand, he wouldn’t have ever guess this was the giant’s anus.  There wasn’t a horrible stench as Ryan was preparing for.  Yes there was a hint of something, but it didn’t reek of shit as he thought most butt holes would smell of.  Ryan however didn’t stop struggling.  Still with his eyes closed, Ryan whipped his head left to right, trying to get away from the destination he was promised.

 

“Oh, he’s struggling,” The demented stranger giggled.  

 

Ryan fought again harder trying to get away, yanking his body to the right as hard as he could.  Ryan felt his face bump into something, like a gap.  His body froze as the gap opened slightly larger and quickly swallowed his head.

 

His head was inside…

 

Ryan furiously tried to yank his head back outside of the asshole he was inserted in by accident.  But he couldn’t, the fingers around him held him tight.  It was now that he was being pushed forward slowly by the large digits around him.  Ryan could feel either an index or middle finger in the middle of his back, pushing into him.  Ryan let out a muffled cry as it felt like he was going to snap, but slowly he felt the finger slide inside with him, pushing more of his body in with it.  Ryan felt his arms pin to his side as the hot fleshy walls curled around him.  The air was getting hotter and now the smell of the giant boy’s colon was fresh.  This was the smell he was dreading as the stench made him blink in disgust.  His insides betrayed the cute features and figure that showed on the outside of that monster.  

 

There was a pulsating feeling and the tight squeezing around Ryan’s chest slowly opened wider.  Ryan was mashed further and deeper now inside the rectum of his tormentor.  Ryan’s face rubbed up against a warm and slightly slimy wall of flesh as he was greeted by the smell.  Ryan tried to keep from breathing through his mouth, but the smell was making it impossible.  Opening his mouth to inhale was a mistake as now he got the sour gunk in his mouth.  Ryan tried to struggle to get away, but the massive digit on him kept moving him deeper and deeper.  Finally Ryan felt just his feet outside in the slightly cooler air.  The large finger on his back let up for just the briefest of moments before a large thumb bumped into Ryan’s feet.  The thumb of the giant boy surged him deeper than before and soon, Ryan’s feet were also greeted by the hot air of the boy’s bowels.

 

Ryan felt more panic in him as he felt the large fingers leaving him alone as they slowly retracted.  Ryan looked downward and watched with absolute horror as the fingers popped out and the gaping hole started to close.  Ryan let out a panicked scream as the last thing he saw was the computer screen with him on it. His wiggling feet vanishing from the closing flesh hole that belonged to the demented giant boy.  The last thing Ryan saw was the boy winking at the camera, and somehow he felt it was directed at him.

 

“See you soon,” The boy called out as the light vanished and left Ryan in the dark confines of the giant’s ass.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sarah shuddered, now that was sexy…

 

“I might need more tissues,” Sarah laughed as she cleaned up her second climax.  As she cleaned up Cammy started to pull out the last little person.  Sarah was coming down from her post orgasmic high when she squinted at the screen…

 

Sarah chuckled, was her eyes playing tricks on her?  The last person looked like Aaron, her bully from middle school years ago.  Granted he looked similar but this was a computer generated image, so some features would look similar.  That or her mind was fucking with her.  Either way, the look of horror on the fake person’s face was just amazing.  Sarah couldn’t help but pretend that was the real Aaron, someone she hadn’t seen in like 10 or 15 years.  However the slight hate for him, from picking on her all the time was an old dark wound that just reopened.  Now it was her turn to make him pay.

 

With a wicked grin she found was starting to become more common with watching Cammy’s stream, Sarah quickly jumped into the bidding war.  She just had to get “Aaron” back for all the torment he did to her.  Sarah started to bid for the right price, when the cost was getting expensive.  It was already $65 and it didn’t seem to be slowing down.  Sarah looked down at her tummy.  She could go a couple of weeks on just instant ramen and fast food to save money.

 

$98

 

The jump in price seemed to make everyone stop.

 

After a few seconds Cammy smiled and said, “Looks like you won Gamergurl98.”

 

Sarah’s grin came back as she could already feel her excitement growing for the finale.  She had just the place for the little piss ant to go too.

 

 

 

 

 

Aaron was the last one.  He had the pleasure of watching this enormous boy kill the others, or if they weren’t dead, soon they would be.  Aaron didn’t know what was planned for him but it seemed like it wouldn’t be fun for him at all.  Aaron watched the screen with the large giant to see what his fate would be.  There was a slight long pause and finally Gamergurl98 responded.  

 

“Can you change his size?”

 

Aaron was confused at the request, his size?

 

“Hmmm, sure,” Cammy said as he held his fingers up near Aaron.  Cammy spread his thumb and finger apart and Aaron felt himself grown slightly larger, “Bigger? Or Smaller?”  Cammy asked as he started to compress his fingers together and Aaron was shrinking back down to his finger sized form.

 

“Smaller,” The response came.

 

Aaron felt himself getting smaller and smaller.  Soon he was the size of just Cammy’s finger nail.

 

“Smaller,” the response said again.

 

“Smaller?” Cammy asked as he obliged while Aaron panicked.

 

“SMALLER?!”  Aaron shouted not sure if he was heard.  The entire world was getting bigger and bigger as soon he wasn’t even sure how large he was, but he was horrifying tiny.  Maybe half an inch or less.  Cammy’s hand was more like a field of skin.  The words on the computer screen were titanic as the next command sent a horrifying chill down Aaron’s spine.

 

“Stick him down your cute cock!”

 

Aaron shook his head at the comment. This girl was fucking insane!

 

Even Cammy looked surprised.  However it wasn’t a look of fear but one of interest, “Down there… you know that might be a first for me.  I guess I can give it a try.”

 

Aaron panicked and started to run.  He had no idea where he was going, but he sure as hell wasn’t going to stick around and let this fucking boy shove him down his pecker like some cock toy.  Aaron found that the land he was running across spanned too far to make any noticeable distance.  Cammy’s fingers were already on him before he even got close to looking over the edge of the hand.

 

“Is this a good angle,” Cammy spoke to the camera as he used his free hand to angle the web cam just right.  Aaron looked to where it was pointed, and it was right into Cammy’s crotch, where his cock was showing off for everyone to see.  Apparently he didn’t put his shorts back on after shoving that one person up his ass… 

 

Aaron wasn’t sure if being put up a giant boy’s ass was worse than his penis but neither of them sounded appealing right now for Aaron.  Trying his best he swung and kicked and fought to break free from the pinching fingers around him, but it was like trying to push a mountain with his bare hands.  Each of the building sized finger tips kept held of him without so much as flinching.  Aaron was powerless to Cammy’s size.  He was such an insignificant speck that he wasn’t even sure if he was showing up on the camera.

 

It didn’t seem to bother Cammy if Aaron was visible or not, as he proceeded to go ahead and lower him downward toward his lap.  Aaron watched as the fleshy flaccid like member started to grow a little in size.  It seemed Cammy was excited at the idea of sticking him inside.  Aaron struggled till the sweet scent of Cammy hit him.  It wasn’t anything like he expected.  There was a trace of musk but nothing overpowering like Aaron might have expected.  It made Aaron pause his struggling just long enough for Cammy to shove him toward the propped up penis.  Aaron could only shout as Cammy brought his two fingers holding him toward the little slit that marked the only entrance and exit. 

 

“WAIT!”  Aaron screamed as he felt himself land on the warm hot tip of the enormous dick.  The head of the penis was still larger than Aaron.  Aaron was hit by the warm skin and the slight linger scent of musk but also piss that hadn’t been cleaned off, or maybe it was from inside the hole that was nearby.  Aaron wasn’t sure, but he could just smell the scents around him.  It also didn’t help that the finger holding him kept him push and pinned up against the warming flesh of Cammy’s throbbing member.  It was a sickening feeling as large thumping could be felt as the skin seemed to swell and grow under him.  Soon the skin underneath him was firmer than before.  It was still soft but there was some resistance to it.  

 

“This is exciting,” Cammy breathed above Aaron.  “Alright time for you to go inside...” Cammy spoke with joy filling his voice.  

 

Aaron tried to fight it off, but the finger holding him started to drag him along the skin flesh he was pushed up against.  He was heading toward the slightly a gaping opening.  The opening didn’t look large, but when Aaron was pulled closer toward the sliver it seemed to be around the same size as he was now.  That aroma that Aaron smelled before was back and stronger as it seemed he found the source of the smell.  Aaron turned his head away as he was placed right above the opening.

 

“no… no I'm not going in,” Aaron protested as he struggled harder to keep himself from being pushed inside.  Aaron shoved his arms forward to hold onto the skin around the opening, but he was in for a surprise.  Like the rest of the fleshy area, it wasn’t entirely firm and hard.  The pressure of his arms pushed down and slipped inside with a surprising ease.  Aaron soon found his arms and face nearly shoved down into the opening causing him to kick around for help.  Cammy must have realized how easy this was or was enjoying the sensation of Aaron half inside his pee hole, because he was quickly pushing more of Aaron in.  “NO HELP!  STOP!”  Arron screamed out loud as his head was tucked inside and he was hit with the more potent stench of musky air from inside the cavern.  Aaron felt his body sliding down and in no time his feet were inside, only the his heels were sticking out of Cammy’s hole.  His feet were slowly slipping down after his body and there wasn’t anything he could do.  His body was too far inside to do anything as the tunnel around him was just wide enough for him to descend down slowly if he didn’t put his arms out to slow down.  The fleshy walls were slick and damp, something Aaron didn’t want to know about.  Soon Aaron’s feet were past the opening and now fully inside Cammy’s cock.

 

“This can’t be happening, this can’t be happening,” Aaron muttered.  Every other second there was a throb that ran through the walls, and Aaron felt the fleshy walls tighten before they loosened again letting him slide just a fraction of an inch.  This repeated for however long it took, which felt like forever for Aaron, but after a while, he found the walls starting to tighten and get smaller...

 

“wh-whats happening,” Aaron shouted as he stop descending, instead he felt the tunnel he was in collapse around him pushing in from all side and pinning him tightly in the now shrunken hole.  Aaron heard the heart beat less and less… was Cammy’s penis deflating?  Was he getting soft??

 

Sure enough after Aaron was put inside, Cammy went back to chat.  Without any stimulation to his member, Aaron found himself now trapped inside Cammy, unable to move an inch.

 

“Get me out of here...” Aaron gasped as he now felt extremely claustrophobic.  Aaron wiggled his legs, and pushed his arms as he tried to go backwards.  He didn’t fall that far down, it shouldn’t take too long to head back out.  In fact the angle he was at now, he just had to slide downward instead of upward.  Without Cammy’s erection, it should be easy to get out.

 

Or that was Aaron’s thoughts were.  In reality it was a completely different story.  The inner part of the flaccid member wasn’t any easier, if not more difficult, to maneuver around.  Everything was compressed tight, prevent any movement from Aaron.  He was effectively stuck there unable to move backwards or even forwards.  Aaron soon found it nearly impossible to move as he struggled more and more to make any progress.

 

Aaron fought for every inch he tried to make, the struggling increased as Aaron found that it was taking more effort than he originally thought.  As Aaron started to move he felt something.  The walls around him quivered and shook as they started to move.  A deep pulsating sound could be heard as something thumped through the tunnel.  “What was that?”  The chamber started to come to life as the walls pinching on him started to ease up slightly, the angle of descent started to straighten upward.

 

It was clear that Aaron must have rubbed Cammy the right way cause his prison was now returning to the excited state that it was in when he entered it.  Frightened at what was going to happen, Aaron did his best to stay still as he felt himself being tilted upward once again.  The shaft he was stuck in was becoming more and more like a slide.  Aaron held his hands outwards to slow and stop his decent.  The familiar thumping and pulsating sound filled the air as Cammy became fully erect.

 

“Such a tease,” Came Cammy’s voice from somewhere outside of Aaron’s prison.  “Time to cum out,” Cammy said in a joking manner.  

 

Aaron wasn’t sure what or how Cammy was going to do that, but hearing that he was about to be let out sound like a blessing.  Or it would have been if it wasn’t for the enormous crushing sensation pushing down on Aaron from outside.  The chamber he was in now smashing down around him.  Something from outside was pushing into him.  Suddenly Aaron felt a wave of rippling skin flex downward pulling and tugging him slightly deeper before it was yanked upward.  Than it repeated as the rippling and crushing force pushed him slightly deeper.  It was on the third time that Aaron realized that Cammy was jacking his hand up and down his penis.  That was his plan to letting him out.

 

“Oh god!”  Aaron screamed as he felt the jerking sensation repeat over and over, each time helping his decent just a little more and more.  He was sliding down as the walls around him flexed slightly around his body with each passing ripple Cammy made.  Aaron couldn’t completely stop his fall, but he could slow it down by throwing his arms out against the inner lining of Cammy’s urethra.  Aaron’s palms slide along the skin as he felt like he had to have slipped into the deepest parts of Cammy’s-

 

A sudden shudder ran throughout Aaron’s prison.  It was quickly followed by a rushing sound as something hard, wet, and hot slammed into Aaron drowning him in a viscous fluid.  He was pushed backwards at an alarming speed, before stopping.  Aaron wiped his face to breath, only to get slammed by another shockingly hard blast of the same kind of mysterious fluids.  Aaron panicked as another wave hit him and another.  The slimy substance covered his body as it rushed past him and out the other side.  Aaron knew what it was in the back of his mind and did his best not to throw up from the thought.  This was his ride out of here…

 

However like most of this day, it didn’t go as Aaron planned.  He was actually forced back pretty far from where he had fallen from, but not complete at the exit.  Aaron’s body felt sore as he had been blasted by such forceful geysers that he could barely move his arms.  His body was drenched in the long sticky remains of Cammy’s cum as he did his best not to drown from the slimy remains of his ejaculation.  Aaron hardly noticed the walls clamping slowly back down on him, as Cammy’s erection died down after his blissful explosion.  Still stuck and back to square one, Aaron gave up and waited for his demise at the hands of his tormentor.  

 

 

 

 

 

Sarah was in bliss as she timed her orgasm with Cammy on the camera.  Watching the boy take pleasure in jerking himself off on stream was just SO DAMN CUTE!  As he came, Sarah waited to see the CGI dot of Aaron to come splattering out of the end of Cammy’s dick, but it never left.  Well it was an image created by the computer so there was a reason why it didn’t show up, it didn’t really exist.

 

“Best $98 ever…” Sarah mused over the spent money for the delighted scene of watching her cute streaming boy cum on camera.  Sarah never felt such pleasure before.  She wasn’t sure if it was from just squirting along side with Cammy, or the fact that she was using her middle school bully as material to reach her climax.  It didn’t really matter to Sarah, she just enjoyed the afterglow and watched Cammy clean himself up.  

 

“I think he stop moving,” Cammy laughed as he wiped himself down and smiled at the camera.  “Okay thank you all for watching and I hope you enjoyed the show,” Cammy said giving everyone his signature sign off.

 

Sarah was about to log off when Cammy typed something on his computer.  Sarah got an instant message from Cammy himself!

 

Gamergurl98, Mommy’sboy, nuddybar, thanks for donations.  Click link for extra post fun clip, ;)

 

Sarah looked at the link as Cammy winked into the camera and turned off his stream.  Sarah hovered the mouse over the link that Cammy gave her and the other two donaters.  What could it be…

 

Not wanting to miss what it might be, Sarah didn’t hesitate to click and was rewarded by another page browser opening up.  It showed a shaky camera as Cammy was on his phone.

 

“Heeeey, just wanted to treat you three to something extra,” Cammy said into his phone camera.  “You big spenders… got to treat my simps, right?”

 

Sarah smiled, she should be ashamed being called that, but she didn’t mind it if Cammy wanted to call her a simp.  Sarah watched as Cammy held his phone out and kept filming as he got up from his chair.  He was walking toward somewhere.

 

“Hope you all don’t mind, nuddybar’s little guy has been kicking up a storm down there,” Cammy laughed as he walked.  “So as a bonus, let me show you what’s going to happen to Mommy’sboy’s little snack tomorrow.”

 

Sarah frowned at what Cammy was saying, that was until there was a flick of a light switch and she spotted Cammy’s bathroom.

 

“Ohhhh,” Sarah said with a childish smile at what he meant.

 

 

 

 

Ryan didn’t want to move, but found that he had to or else.  Something had been making a foul stench up ahead, and it was getting stronger.  Ryan shook his head, as he knew what it was.  So he wiggled and fought to get as far away from it as he could.  However there wasn't much room to go anywhere else.  Ryan felt a shifting around him as he was sure the smell lingering in the distance got much much closer.  The rotten smell of, well … it was shit, that was clearly obvious.  Ryan didn’t want to call it anything else other than what it was.  

 

Ryan had a sinking feeling that he was closer to the crap than he thought.  Ryan slowly lifted his hands up and blindly pushed his arm outward to search for anything above him…

 

Ryan felt his arm extend halfway out, just slightly above his head, as it touched something solid like.  Ryan yanked his arm back and let out a horrified sound at the filthy mass of poop that he touched.  The smell only seemed to get stronger now that he knew where it was.  The horrible stench made him want to gag.  Ryan tried not to put his hands up any more than he needed but he swore the massive mound of poop was making it’s way lower toward him.  Ryan kept his hands hovering over his head, just enough to stay out of reach of the slithering sludge above him.

 

“Please…. Please,” Ryan begged hoping that the opening under him weakened or spread apart.  However it never did.  Ryan started to stomp and kick the opening as much as he could.  He had to get it open or he was-

 

The mass of dung crept up to his palm of his hands, right at the top of his head.  It was right on top of him now.  Ryan shook his head as he tried to crouch but the walls around him prevented his knees from bending too much.  He could lower himself just a little more but it would only save him a few more moments.

 

“OPEN UP!”  Ryan screamed as he gave a good stomp on the hole.  

 

It didn’t even flinch.  Ryan was going to cry out one more time when things shift around again, the walls flexed a little.  Ryan felt the wall of shit starting to push past his arms and down on his head.  Just as it covered his forehead and Ryan was about to scream, the floor beneath him opened.  Ryan’s feet kicked out in the open air.  Ryan felt a sense of relief as was about to escape the turd above him… only he hadn’t.  Ryan was still stuck to the turd that buried his arms in it’s mass, with his arms stuck in the clay like material he hung there in the open as the log of crap slowly started to fall.  Ryan swung his feet the best he could trying to dislodge himself and get free as he kicked his foot outward.  It collided with something solid, possible Cammy’s asshole or butt.  The impact into the skin was startling for Ryan, but even more for Cammy as he let out a gasp.

 

Ryan regretted it more than he could have comprehended.

 

The startled Cammy instinctual retracted his muscles from the odd sensation.  Ryan let out a startled yelp as the log of crap was scared back inside of Cammy, along with Ryan stuck fast.  Ryan shot back deeper into Cammy’s bowels.  Ryan let out a cry for help only to have his face get sucked in deeper into the fudge above him.  Ryan could feel the mass of chunky chocolate mud flow and slide down his shoulders from the clenching walls pushing him and everything back inside.  Ryan struggled to break free, but the fresh air on his feet vanished as he was pulled unwillingly deeper into Cammy’s bowels.

 

As Ryan tried to break free it is clear that he wasn’t getting out.  The more he moved the deeper he got stuck, and the worse it was for him.  It didn’t take long until Ryan could feel his feet starting to touch fresh air again as it was clear that he was descending again, however he was still stuck fast.  Ryan couldn’t move and was running out of air as the mass of filth pushed him and itself out. 

 

Unable to hear or see, Ryan could only feel the tips of his toes and feet sticking out of the shit log as he struggled to get free.  There was a moment of free fall, or what he thought could be free fall.  

 

THE WATER!  IT COULD HELP!  

 

It was the only thing that Ryan could pray to help him get out.  The falling was quickly followed by the sudden shock of water on his feet.  Ryan struggled to break free from his prison, but still he was stuck.  The layers of waste didn’t dislodge enough for him to break free.  To Ryan’s horror he could feel himself sinking with the mass and soon his air was running low.  Ryan wasn’t going to make it…

 

 

 

 

 

The sound of a soft splash could be heard followed by the sound of Cammy sighing as he sat there on the toilet.  Sarah watched as he held the camera at a good angle to see not just himself sitting on the toilet but what came out of him.  Sarah wasn't sure if she was seeing it correctly but it looked like there was something stuck inside the brown mass.  Before Sarah could make sure it wasn’t her eyes playing tricks on her, Cammy proceeded to clean himself up.  

 

“Much better… told you I would see you soon,” Cammy laughed as he got up off the toilet and turned around.

 

Sarah saw Cammy holding his penis out as he started to urinate.  At first nothing happened as it looked like nothing was coming out…

 

 

 

 

Aaron felt a rush of air.  It was similar to when Cammy came, but this… was different.  Aaron couldn’t see what was coming but he could sense it.  He braced himself for the pain of what was about to collided with him.  It was like someone opened a fire hydrant right below him, as Aaron took the blast of liquid surging at him.  Aaron felt his body get forced through the tunnel at an alarming speed and in a chaotic torrent.  Aaron couldn’t stay conscious for long, as the tidal wave of salty water dragged and pushed him along its path.  The last thing Aaron thought before sub coming to unconsciousness was, “At least I’m getting let out…”

 

 

 

 

 

Sarah watched Cammy wince a little as he stood there trying to pee.  Finally after a few moments of what looked to be a painful experience, a yellow stream shot out the tip and down into the toilet.  There was a speck of something that was caught in the stream but it was gone in a flash.  

 

“No matter how good it felt before, never putting anything up there again,” Cammy complained as he sighed.  Once done, Cammy flushed and looked back at the camera.  “Alright, I hope you guys enjoyed, and please keep support me, thanks for everything,” Cammy told the camera before giving them a smile and turning off the extra stream.

 

Sarah sat there enjoying the show.  Of course she was going to continue to support Cammy. 

 

Looking at the time, she found that she had stayed up a little too long, yet again.  Deciding to try and get a few hours of sleep before work, Sarah headed over to her bed.  As Sarah started to drift off to sleep, a thought came to her mind.  Maybe she should try and confront Aaron after all these years, just for some closure? 

 

A smirk came to her face as she laughed at the thought of a tiny Aaron drowning in Cammy pee.

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 5 by Kickyou
Author's Notes:

You can join my Patreon 

 

https://www.patreon.com/kickyou

 

Or just to chat and stuff on discord

 

https://discord.gg/AC87bgP

Brad laughed at Dillian’s question, “No I’ve never used Jerkoff before.  I’m not some Virgin like yourself, I have a girlfriend.  I crush the pussy.”  Brad laughed again when Dillian let out a huff and rolled his eyes at his reaction.  “Dude, you need to get out more and stop jerking off.”

 

“Stop being such a Chad,” Dillian complained as he went on talking.  “I’m being serious!  You don’t,” Dillian made the hand gesture for jacking off.

 

Brad scoffed, “Why have the fake thing when you can DO the real thing,” Brad said smirking as he gave a few air thrust to get his point across to his coworker.

 

“God,” Dillian groaned, “I’ve only worked with you for a few weeks and I’m already regretting it.  We have like nothing in common.”

 

Brad laughed and shrugged, “Maybe if you got a girlfriend and stop jacking off on… what was it called again?”  Brad watch Dillian grumble as he worked.  “You really getting upset over this stuff,” Brad asked not seeing why he was so mad at his comments.

 

“Kind of,” Dillian finally said.  “Was going to try and like, I don’t know, bond?  It’s like what Jack and I would talk about… that was like before he left.”

 

Brad was going to mock Dillian but the sound of his voice when mentioning Jack, told Brad that it was a sore topic.  “Uh, you mentioned him before, who is Jack?”  Dillian let out a depressed sigh.

 

Not thinking he was going to answer Dillian finally said, “He’s my best buddy- or was… is?  He went missing a few weeks back.  I haven’t seen him since.  I’m pretty sure you would have liked him.”

 

Feeling kind of bad how the conversation went to a depressing point, Brad sighed, “Hey look man.  Me and the GF were thinking of hitting a club tonight… you want to join us?  Could maybe pick up a chick or two,” Brad said grinning as he tried to help Dillian out of his little dark depressing cloud.

 

“Tomorrow…” Dillian said, “Uh, I would but… it’s going to sound weird.”

 

Brad frowned, “Uh, yeah, probably!  I just offered to take you to a club for picking up chicks… you going to pass that up?!”

 

Dillian looked down at the ground, “… well, one of my favorite streamers is going to be stream tonight-”

 

Brad nearly exploded, “YOU SERRIOUS?!  YOU GOING TO PASS UP A NIGHT AT THE CLUB FOR A RANDOM BITCH ONLINE?!”

 

Dillian didn’t say anything but the subtle way he was acting told Brad everything he needed to know, “Holy shit… you’re serious?  Dude, that is beyond sad and pathetic.”

 

“I mean… they don’t get on till later, I could probably hit the club and than watch later tonight…” Dillian said trying to play both options.

 

Brad just shook his head, “Do what you want.  I was just trying to be helpful and friendly.  If you want to stay home and jerk off in front of you computer,” Brad held his hands up, “Do it… just don't expect me to applaud you when you’re done.”

 

“Dude come on, I’m not that shut in…” Dillian told Brad, but there was a hint in his voice that spoke otherwise.  “I … go out, sometimes,” Dillian said, nearly whispering the last part.

 

Brad once again gave him a disappointing look, “Man, I’m not forcing you or anything.  I just wanted to do like a bro thing or something for you.  If you want to stay indoors and jerk it to… jackoff? Or whatever it’s called.”

 

Dillan looked annoyed as he corrected Brad, “Jerkoff…”

 

Brad shook his head once again and sighed, “Okay whatever dude, look, I’m inviting you to join me and my girlfriend to a swell night.  You can join us or stay home, up to you.  But I know what I would do if I was still single,” Brad told Dillian.  It didn’t take too much more edging from Brad before Dillian finally caved in and agreed on going.  “GREAT,” Brad told him.  Brad gave Dillian the address to the club and told him when they were going and where to meet up at.

 

Dillian sighed as he felt like he just got roped into something he didn’t want to do.  Sadly he was going to miss some if not most of Cammy’s stream tonight.  He was looking forward to the new video all week, and now it sounded like he was going to miss it tonight.  He hoped he wasn’t missing anything interesting, but knowing Cammy he probably would be…

 

 

 

 

Brad waited with his girlfriend Rachel for Dillian to show up.

 

“So who is he,” Rachel asked Brad.

 

“Just some guy at work.  He keeps trying to find things to talk about, you know like to bro out to,” Brad explained as they waited in the parking lot for Dillian to show up and walk to the club.  “I just felt bad for him, we got like nothing in common.  So I figured a night at the club and you know, maybe,” Brad shrugged, “We’ll have something to talk about at work this week.”

 

Rachel smiled, “Aww, aren’t you sweet.”  Rachel gave Brad a kiss.

 

It wasn’t long after the kiss that Brad saw and recognized Dillian’s car approaching.  Brad continued to watch the vehicle approach and pull into an empty parking spot near Brad’s.  Dillian soon got out and headed over and greeted them.

 

“Dillian this is Rachel, my girlfriend,” Brad introduced them.

 

“So you work with Brad,” Rachel asked as he shook her hand.

 

“Yeah, well we got the same shift, so yeah,” Dillian awkwardly explained.

 

Brad shook his head at the answer, “I hope your better with the ladies than that.”

 

Rachel laughed and playfully hit Brad, “Hey, he’s just nervous that’s all.  Come on, go easy on him.”

 

Sighing, Brad apologized, “Sorry, maybe we should just head over there, now that you’re here.”  Brad lead the way out of the parking lot and onto the sidewalk.  They didn’t have to walk too far, and in his opinion it would have been worth saving twenty bucks to walk for five or ten minutes than to pay the parking fee.  That was the only down side about clubbing, the parking.  Either it was packed or they charged way too much.

 

Keeping Rachel on one side and Dillian walking on the other side of him, they made their way toward the club.  Brad trying to bring Dillian into his world by including him into the conversation the best he could.  Dillian seemed out of his element, and Brad tried to ease him into this new situation for him.  Finally arriving at the club, they were let in and soon Brad was hit by the music and atmosphere of a pulsating nightclub.  

 

There had to be over thirty or so people dancing near the center of the room.  The bar was off to the side and the DJ was keeping everyone pumped and thrilled to be there.  Brad was already feeling the pull as he wanted to take Rachel to the floor and dance.  However there was something they needed to get first.

 

“Let’s get some drinks,” Brad said over the music as he lead the other two toward the bar.  Waving down the nearest bartender, Brad gave his usual order and Rachel’s before looking at Dillian who seemed to be still trying to situate himself.  “Yo, what do you want, I’ll get the first round!”

 

“Uh…” Dillian said still looking a little nervous.  “A water-”

 

Brad turned back and told the bartender, “Just give him the same as me.”  After the orders were placed Brad turned back toward Dillian and said, “That way if you don’t like it, I don’t have to wait for another one to be made,” Brad laughed at his joke.  Dillian just chuckled and nodded in agreement.  When the drinks finally came Brad and Rachel were already swaying to the music as they waited for their alcoholic drinks to arrive.  Brad would glance over and catch Dillian looking around the club.  It was clear he wasn’t used to the environment.  Hopefully the drink helped calm his nerves and they could all start to enjoy themselves.

 

Brad handed one of the two cups that looked to be the same exact drink to Dillian.  Brad took a sip of the refreshing beverage.  He enjoyed the familiar taste and the soon to come feeling of relaxing that slowly started to build up from inside himself.  Rachel took a sip from hers and Brad watched her nod in approval of the drink, Dillian was the only one that seemed a little hesitant and reluctant to taste his.  However after a try, it seem that he enjoyed the mixed drink.

 

“Let’s grab a seat,” Brad spoke over the music.  Leading the way over to an empty booth, they all grabbed a seat.  Each of them just sipping from their drinks and looking around.  

 

After a little while Rachel turned to Brad, “Want to dance.”

 

“You bet,” Brad said laughing at how in sync he and Rachel were right now.  Taking another sip and getting out of the booth, Brad lead the way into the crowd of dancing bodies.  Rachel and Brad decided to move and join the party of people shifting to a familiar beat.  As chaotic as it was with everyone moving to the symphony of music, there was a hint of coordination in all the dancers.  Brad kept most if not all his attention on Rachel as she swung her hips and body in time to the DJ’s music.  Rachel made sure to stay close to Brad, if not to just tease him but to stay connected enough to him stay in time with his own movements.  The couple basked in the briefest of moments and it wasn’t long before they we’re drawn back to their booth where Dillian was still at.  Heading back to finish their drinks and possible get another round, Brad lead the way through the coursing crowd.

 

Making it back to the booth, they took their seats, while Rachel laughed as she picked up her cup.  “Nothing like a little dancing to get the blood pumping, right,” she rhetorically asked Brad.  It was clear that she had noticed the swollen part of his body from all her movements rubbing up against him on the dance floor.  Brad shook his head at his girlfriends sly remark.  The quick darting look at his body part she was mentioning.  He knew that look all too well, tonight after the club was going to be a very intense and loving night.

 

It wasn’t till the clinking of ice from Dillian’s cup did Brad recall the other party member.  He forgot about the coworker from all the flirting Rachel was doing tonight.  Brad looked across the booth at Dillian.  His attention was else where, as he gazed across the room, content on looking at something...or someone.

 

“Hey, bud,” Brad asked trying to see what his eyes were locked on.  Grinning at the possibility, “You see someone you like?  Maybe you should go talk to her?”

 

Dillian frowned deeper as he took a sip and moved his head, as if to find a better angle, “Well… I’m not sure… I think I saw someone I know-” Dillian almost muttered.  “Or well, not personally,” he quickly added looking at Brad.

 

Brad followed the direction that Dillian was looking at.  It was directed at a few booths and chairs from across the room.  The crowd of moving people seemed to get in the way just enough to make it hard to see the other side of the room.  Brad saw a few people at one table, just a couple of guys chatting and drinking.  The booth in the far corner was even harder for him to see who was in it.  It looked like there was just a single person and from this distance and the lighting, Brad couldn’t make heads or tails of who that could possibly be.  Although Brad took Rachel here pretty often, he could only recalled the staff.  Sure there might be a face or two he recognized, but not this one.

 

“The one by themselves,” Brad asked.

 

Dillian nodded as he kept looking but finally sighed, “Probably just imagining it, they wouldn’t be here,” He chuckled.

 

“Well, why not go over and say hi,” Rachel offered trying to see what the others were looking at.

 

Dillian seemed to blush at the thought, “Oh, no!  No, that’s a hard no.  If it’s them, there’s no way they would even know who I am.  They do this streaming thing,” Dillian said sipping his drinking chuckling, “The one I was going to watch tonight... so there’s no way they are here.”

 

Brad frowned at the comment and looked again to see the unidentified person continued to sit there.  They seemed to be waiting for something, or someone, or maybe they were just on their phone?  A lone cup was on the table so it didn’t seem like they were with anyone but themselves right now.  Brad didn’t want to pry too long as he could only make out what looked to be a chick with frilly hair and a cute bow in it.  

 

Normally Brad would have ignored the figure and focused on Rachel, but the way the person was acting in the club by themselves just seemed … off?

 

Dillian started to open up more as he and Rachel were talking about something that Brad missed.  Maybe it was a show or something… he didn’t pay much attention as he kept checking on the mysterious person.  They didn’t seem to be moving at all from their seat.  Half an hour later, and many more glances, Brad found the strange girl not doing anything more than sitting there.  Brad noted a guy coming over to the stranger.  The guy was trying to make small talk while taking a seat with her.  Was that just a guy hitting on her or her date?

 

“What do you think,” Rachel asked.

 

Brad cut back, “Huh?”

 

“About the last season,” Rachel added.

 

“… Season?  Like the weather,” Brad asked.

 

Rachel rolled eyes and groaned, “NOOOOO, of the show silly…” When Brad looked stump Rachel rolled her eyes yet again and shook her head, “I swear sometimes when he zones out, it’s like talking to a brick wall.”

 

“You know he does that at work too,” Dillian chided.

 

“He does?”  Rachel gasped.  “My man is slacking at work,” Rachel teased.

 

“Hey!”  Brad remarked.  “It’s not slacking if I’m forced to be there with nothing to do,” Brad explained.

 

Dillian and Rachel went back to their conversation about random show he didn’t know.  Brad didn’t know or under stand what they were going on about so he decided to grab another round for everyone.  As he got up he spotted the guy moving in closer to the woman in the booth.  If she had any dislike for the man talking to her she wasn’t showing it, she continued to sit there not really reacting to him.  Brad took his eyes off her and headed to the bar and picked up everyone’s drink.  

 

“Here you go,” Brad said setting the drinks down and went to take his seat.  As he went to sit down, he glanced out of habit toward the girl and man, only the man was gone.  She was still at her seat, but there was no stranger sitting there any more.  It looked like he got shot down… Brad frowned as he noticed that instead of one cup, there was two.  When did she leave to get another drink?  It was like the drink magically appeared while he was gone.  Maybe the man left his there?  It didn’t matter.  It seemed the woman wasn’t accepting any approaching people and wanted to be alone, he could understand.

 

Brad finally came back to the conversation as he started to join in and participate a little more.  With a little more liquor in him, Dillian seemed much more relax and chill than before.  He still didn’t want to dance, when Rachel and Brad went out for another blood pumping fun time.  Brad enjoyed all the familiar movements of Rachel’s body now grinding into his.  It was so hard for him not to take her to the bathroom right there and bang her till they both couldn’t move, but he was classier than that.  However it didn’t stop him from making out as much as possible with her.  If their hips weren’t touching, it was their lips.  Rachel was so attached to Brad that when they came back it was clear that Dillian had been watching.  His face was redder than normal, especially after drinking his second beverage.

 

Both Rachel and Brad were cuddling in the booth as they finished the second round of drinks.

 

“Uh.. I’ll get the next round,” Dillian said as he watched Brad and Rachel get all lovey dovey.  Leaving the couple for a few minutes, Brad used this chance to slip his hand into a place that made Rachel squirm.

 

“BRAD,” She gasped.  “Here?”

 

“Why not…” Brad asked before teasing her a little more before pulling back seeing Dillian coming back.  He had two dark colored drinks and one water.  “Water?”

 

“Yeah,” Dillian said setting his water down, “I figured I should head out soon.”

 

“So soon,” Rachel asked taking her drink and moving a little closer to Brad.

 

“Yeah,” Dillian repeated, “Feeling pretty drunk… not used to this to be honest,” As he kind of looked around.  “Was fun, but next time I should probably take it easy with the drinks,” Dillian laughed.

 

Brad nodded, “Shit, yeah my bad.  I’m so used to drinking them, so I guess my tolerance is way up there.”  Brad took another swig of his drink, “So there’s a next time,” Brad probed Dillian with the question.

 

Dillian laughed again, “Yeah, definitely a next time.”

 

“Sweet,” Brad chuckled, “Sounds like we’ll be best buds in no time.”

 

It didn’t take too long for Dillian to finish up his water and to start sobering up.  When he was ready to go, Brad and Rachel still had half a drink left.  Usually they would have gone another round or two but found that while they chatted and talked, Rachel was clinging to Brad tightly.  Pushing into him and rubbing his arms and legs as she spoke.  The little minx was teasing him while playing it off as just a causal snuggle up.  Brad was growing increasingly tense and turned on.  Rachel knew how to push his buttons and here she was toying with him while Dilllian talked to them about average stuff.  By the time Dillian was going to head out, Brad barely noticed him getting up.

 

“I’ll see you at work Tuesday right?”

 

“Uh, uh yeah,” Brad said zoning out for a moment as Rachel gave his inner thigh a squeeze.

 

“Cool, I’ll talk to you than.”  Dillian headed out and left club.

 

Once Dillian was gone, Brad let out a deep breath.  “You little slut,” Brad said with a toying tone as he turned on Rachel.

 

“Awww, did you not like that,” She asked coyly.  “It’s not fun being played with out in public,” She asked again with a twinkle in her eye and a hint at revenge from earlier.

 

Brad returned the grin, “maybe we should hurry up and get out of here before we make a scene?”

 

“Mmm, maybe.”  Rachel purred as she followed Brad’s actions.  Both drinking faster than before.  After each sip one or the other would engage in some kind of touching or advance under the booth.  Sometimes at the same time, others as a shocked mid gulp.  There were a few times Brad nearly sputtered his drink out when Rachel nearly cupped him in her hand with a nice firm squeeze.  Brad returning the favor by inserting a digit through her clothing between her legs.  

 

“Okay truce,” Brad hissed as Rachel’s hand started to enter his pants.  “Or I wont be able to get out of the booth without stabbing someone with my dick.”

 

“Oh you poor thing,” Rachel laughed.  “Fine… but you better hurry up.” Rachel told him as she started to slide out of the other side of the booth.  She quickly was standing up at the table and quickly said, “Going to the bathroom, don’t forget the tab.”

 

Brad watched Rachel head to the girl’s bathroom and groaned as she gave her hips an extra pop to them.  Waving it around, knowing he was watching her walk away.  “Jesus,” Brad said into the last of his cup.  As he dumped the contents into his mouth, he started to fish around for his wallet.  As he did this, his gaze drifted to the booth with the woman across the room.  She wasn’t there anymore, there were now 4 empty cups on the table but no tip.  Either she wasn’t done or the bitch didn’t pay for her drinks.  Well if she’s not done yet where was she, Brad half though as he found his wallet.  

 

Getting up he headed to the bar to pay for the drinks that night.  As he walked there he finally spotted the girl with the bow in her hair heading to the bathroom.  She entered the girls bathroom just as he made it to the bar.  Brad was watching the bathroom out of the corner of his eye as he paid up, waiting for Rachel to leave.  Brad stood at the bar and waited.  And waited.  And waited some more.

 

“What’s taking so long…” Brad muttered starting to get a little impatient with Rachel.  Why was she taking so long to leave-

 

The door opened and the girl with the bow left the bathroom.  She went back to her seat and started to gather her things up.  Rachel was still in the bathroom as the person headed for the door.  Sure enough she didn’t stop at the bar and walked right out without paying for her drinks.  Or maybe some more guys came to hit on her with free drinks?  Brad shook the thought off as he waited for Rachel to leave the bathroom.

 

Minutes went by.  Brad was starting to wonder if he should be worried-

 

Rachel FINALLY emerged from the bathroom.  It took her a while to spot Brad and than came over to him.

 

“Okay ready,” She said.

 

Brad shook his head, “Took your time?”  They headed for the exit.

 

“Hey,” Rachel gasped, “You know I have a small bladder.”  Brad nodded as she did tend to have to use the bathroom more often than most people he knew.  As they left the building and headed toward the parking lot Rachel went on.  “It also didn’t help that someone wanted to chat while I used the stall.”

 

Brad snorted, “I thought that’s what all girls do in the bathroom, just talk all day.”

 

Rachel gave his arm a love tap, “NOT all the time.  Anyway… it was odd.”

 

“What was,” Brad asked as they walked a block past the club and still had a few to go.

 

“The questions… she was asking something about you.”

 

Brad slowed down, “Me?  I swear to you I’m not cheat-”

 

“Oh please,” Rachel scoffed, “I know your type, she had like the flattest chest I’ve ever seen.  Anyway, it was if we were dating… a couple.  If we were a thing.”

 

“So she wanted to know if I was available?”  Brad asked as they continued to walk down another block.

 

“I think?  I don’t know.  She was asking some weird questions like how long, if we like each other, could it be true love?  Maybe she was hammered… anyway, yeah it definitely one of the weirdest bathroom conversation I’ve had in a long time.”

 

Brad couldn’t help but ask, “What’s the weirdest bathroom conversation you ever had?”

 

Rachel seemed to be thinking about it as they were walking.  Finally she said, “Do I do anal.”

 

Brad almost tripped as he gave a short laugh, “Well?”

 

Rachel gave him a gross look, “Hell no!  And don’t EVEN think about trying it.  The butt is so nasty!”  Brad watched Rachel shiver at the thought, “Ugh, do you know what comes out of there?  And you guys want to put your-” She made another sick noise, “That’s just disgusting.  Sometimes I think a guy would fuck anything if they were given the chance.”

 

Brad continued their pace back to the parking lot, “Only if were desperate enough.”

 

Rachel shook her head, “So sick…”

 

As they approached the parking lot, Brad heard soft footsteps coming from behind.  Brad and Rachel were heading to the car when the steps seemed to still be following behind them.  Unable to stop himself, Brad glanced behind to see what was making that noise.  The sound of women's footwear belonged to that stranger from the club.  The woman with the bow in her hair and pretty looking face as she grew closer.  Brad frowned as she was walking in their general direction not slowing down or changing direction.

 

Rachel noticed Brad’s attention toward something and turned around.  She too frowned and whispered in a confused voice, “That’s her… from the bathroom conversation…”

 

Brad couldn’t help but ask, “Uh, can I help you?”

 

As the woman approach even closer till she was nearly arms reach away.  Letting out a dissapointed sigh as she gave them an apologetic look before speaking in a feminine voice, “Sorry, it had to be an actual couple.”

 

Everything went black and Brad lost consciousness.

 

 

 

 

 

Brad heard sobbing close by.  It was a sound he hadn’t ever heard coming from that person.  It sounded like Rachel was crying.  But she never cried before, so it was a weird noise to be hearing.  Slowly Brad started to wake up and sat up from the ground.

 

“Ohhhh,” Brad groaned as he tried to get his head clear of the emptiness that filled it.  He felt weird…

 

“BRAD!”  Rachel screamed before he felt her hand and arms wrap around him in a tight embrace.  His eyes shot open as he looked around after the sensation of Rachel clinging to him.

 

Brad’s entire body froze as he examined his new surroundings.  They were no longer in the parking lot.  Instead they were in someone’s room… a very large and titanic room.  It belonged to the girl that they saw in the parking lot just moments before.  However she wasn’t the same size as before, she was enormous.  Godly in size.  She could easily flick them with her hand and not even struggle to send them flying to their doom.  She was sitting in what looked to be a gaming chair or computer chair, still dressed in her outfit from the club, that big pink bow in her hair.  She wasn’t looking at them, but something behind them, a computer screen.  Her right hand was clicking the wireless mouse and the keyboard was far behind them.  Brad was motionless as Rachel shivered and held his naked body… they were both naked and small in this strangers room.

 

“Ooookay…” The woman said as she muttered as she set something up on the computer.  “Almooooost time,” She muttered.  Finally she glanced down, “Oh good, you’re both up.”

 

“W-who...what?!”  Brad shouted hoping that his words could reach her.

 

“Sorry,” Her booming voice called out as she got closer, “It’s kind of hard to hear you at that size.  We got a few moments before the show starts, so I guess I can answer a few questions.”

 

“Sh-show?” Rachel repeated quietly.

 

“Yup,” the giantess replied, “You two are my special guest… or,” She winced, “I guess more like special treat… either works.”

 

“What are you talking about?!”  Brad shouted as he tried to scoot backwards to get some distance from the enormous giantess leaning toward them.

 

The woman was about to answer when a timer went off, “Oh, that was way sooner than I thought… I guess that’s all you get.”  

 

Brad watched as her attention went back to the screen behind them.  The sound of notification and pinging noises filled the room.

 

“HOLY- I haven’t even started yet,” The girl laughed with glee.

 

Brad looked at the computer screen and saw the woman’s figure showing up on the screen sitting in the chair, however they weren’t in view of the camera.  On the side of the screen was a chat log and already a list of users login and donating money filled the side.

 

“What’s going on,” Rachel asked Brad who had no idea.

 

“I… I don’t know.”  He told her feeling the same fear that was laced in her words.

 

“Okay,” their godly being said.  “Let’s get this show started… and we… are..” some more clicking, “live.”  After the final click the girl smiled and turned super cheerful, “Hello everyone!  How are my little followers doing?”

 

The chat exploded as people started to send greetings and emojis.  Words were going by so fast that Brad couldn’t keep up with it.  Some were hellos and others were asking favors of the girl to show off her body.  It wasn’t till now that he saw the tab open, with the title of the streaming site, JERKOFF.

 

“We’re on a porn site…” Brad gaped.  The same reaction Rachel was having right now.

 

“I’m so glade everyone could make it tonight.  For all you new cumers,” The girl grinned and gave a wink to the camera, “Welcome to my cam show!  My name is Cameron, but you can just call me Cammy.”

 

Brad saw the chat exploded and read the new post arriving.

 

“CUTE AS ALWAYS CAMMY”

 

“Blowing you a kiss”

 

“I’m ready for the show, show me something nice”

 

“let me have ur babies <3”

 

“lotion, check, trash can, check, box of tissues double check”

 

Brad looked at Rachel, “They worship her…”

 

“What does this have to do with us,” Rachel asked looking back at Cammy, who was busy entertaining the viewers.

 

Cammy started to talk to the camera some more, “Okay so some of you might be wondering what I have planned for tonight.  Well… the other week, a user…” Cammy pulled up something on another computer screen and had a direct message from the user: B3endm3ov3randfuckm3.

 

“Bend me over and fuck me,” Cammy read the name slowly.  “You guys really pick the most unique names,” Cammy laughed at the name.

 

The chat LOL at the name too and at Cammy’s reaction.

 

“Anyway,” Cammy went on, “Bend me over and fuck me,” Cammy leaned into the screen and gave a smirk, “Which one day I just might,” Before pulling back and went on, “won the raffle I was doing.”

 

The chat started to comment again

 

Congratulations!

 

Lucky bastard, or bitch either or

 

what raffle

 

HOW COULD I LOSE?!  

 

Cammy went on with her speech.  “So the user that won the raffle got to pick what today's stream would be.  And they had a very “particular” request… it says: Hi Cammy big fan.  Please can you do like a tiny couple?  Like have them totally a loving couple and like lovey and caring about each other?”  Rachel and Brad looked at each other as Cammy went on.  “And I’ll save the rest for the show,” As she closed the message before Brad and Rachel could see the rest of the request.  “So,” Cammy said bring her attention back to the camera and started to angle it down so the desk was seen, “I got you your little loving couple here… look how cute they are together awww!”

 

The chat exploded with a bunch of messages:

 

How you do that?  What program do you use?

 

SO SMALL

 

CUTE CUTE CUTE

 

Awwww, can’t wait to see what’s going to happen next LOL

 

perfect

 

dang she’s a looker, but not like you Cammy

 

 

Brad tried to keep up with the comments and finally realized the camera was on them, he started to wave and shout for help, “HEY HEY HELP ME!  WE’RE REAL!!”

 

The chat either didn’t hear him or didn’t care.  There was no messages wondering or questioning what was happening on the screen. 

 

Cammy let out a giggle as she sat back in the chair, “So I guess I shouldn’t make you guys wait too long.”  Cammy leaned down and rummaged through something out of view from the camera and was too far under the desk for Brad to see.  Suddenly Cammy placed something long and tall on the desk with a thud.  It was a large black thick dildo.  Brad stumbled away from it and it’s massive size.  The thing could easily crush him if it fell over.  Brad pulled Rachel away from the dildo.  “Alright,” Cammy said grabbing something else and holding it in her hand.  “Let’s see,” Cammy said standing up over the desk.  The free hand reached over and grabbed Rachel with little to no effort, pulling her from brad.  It was so fast and effortless from Cammy that Brad was stunned for the moment.  Only the screams of Rachel could be heard before those disappeared as she was hoisted up away from Brad.

 

“RACHEL!  STOP, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?!”  Brad shouted at Cammy.

 

Cammy didn’t respond as she squirted a glob of clear liquid about the size of a quart on the head of the dildo.  Pushing the screaming and pleading Rachel down on the top of droplet of liquid, Cammy held Rachel there for a few seconds before removing her finger.  “There, nice and stuck,” Cammy murmured.

 

Brad watched Cammy place the container down on the desk, but out of camera view.  He saw the label for the item: fast acting glue, a quick stick.  Cammy just glued Rachel to the head of a dildo…

 

“I CAN’T GET OFF OF HERE!  BRAD! BRAD SAVE ME!!”  Rachel screamed and begged at the top of the plastic object.  Brad couldn’t get up off his knees as he watched Cammy effortlessly pick up the enormous dildo and hold it in her hands.  Cammy was acting like this was all normal, something that she would do naturally.  Brad couldn’t help but turn around and see the chat, maybe there was hope from some of them?

 

The chat read:

 

HOT! 

 

Look at how life like this is

 

Tiny BF looks broken LOL

 

“blushing emoji” oh… found another new fetish 

 

 

Brad realized this was what they wanted.  They wanted Cammy to get them off to this sick and twisted show.  A fucked up jack off session for perverts, hosted by the biggest pervert of them all.  Brad quickly looked back and watched powerlessly and in dread as Cammy used her free hand to head up under her dress and pulled down what looked to be black panties and yanked them off.  Heading to the side of the desk, Cammy pulled out a bottle of lube…

 

“Please don’t do this,” Brad called out as Cammy passed by.  “WHAT DO YOU WANT?!”  Brad shouted as he watched Cammy pop the top off the bottle.  Cammy didn’t answer as she squirted a good heap over the dildo.  

 

“Okay… now little miss Girlfriend,” Cammy asked looking at the dildo and keeping it in camera view for the viewers, “Ready for a trip?  I think it’s time I take you downtown.  It’s going to be a bumpy ride taking the dirt road.  Sadly there’s only one back road I know of.  BUTT don’t worry, we’ll be down town at brown town in no time, if you know what I mean…”

 

Brad was confused, but the increasing panicked screaming from Rachel was faint but hear-able for Brad.  The increase in fear and noises made Brad all that more horrified as he didn’t understand what was going on.  Still, Cammy didn’t show any mercy or care as she started to place the dildo in the gaming chair.  Brad watched Cammy set the dildo in the reclining seat, letting it sit up by itself like a pole in the seat’s middle cushion.  Cammy positioned the dildo in just the right spot before turning around.  Brad watched with horror as Cammy flipped up the back part of her dress and slowly started to lower herself back into the seat.  

 

“WAIT OH GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”  Brad cried out as he watched Cammy’s face smile and grimace a little before her eyes and face relaxed and slowly slunk down back into the gaming chair.  The look of bliss slowly broke her face before she came back to the viewers.

 

“Oof, a snug fit, maybe I shouldn’t have used the new dildo I got today.”  Cammy giggled and let out a moan as she started to reposition herself in the seat.  “Let me get settled in… ahh, mmm, ooo,” Cammy cooed.  Each sexual sound filling the silent room.  The chat itself seemed to slow down.  Only pings of donations filled the air as Cammy wiggled around in the chair.  Finally after getting comfy she started to grin, at the camera, “I wish I could say I can feel her… but this massive dildo is just too big!  Maybe she got crushed?  OH what if she fell off...”

 

Brad gasped and cried out at the possible reality of his girlfriend killed by the insertion of the sex toy.  Cammy slowly got up and the sound of a suckling noise filled the air before she showed the dildo in the seat.  Brad watched, a shivering and petrified Rachel stuck on the tip of the dildo, coughing and gagging.

 

“Rachel?!  RACHEL!”  Brad called out to her.  She wasn’t looking at him, just looking up at the ceiling, either unable to move or too shocked from her experience.

 

“Welp, looks like she’s fine,” Cammy giggled, “Back in she goes!”  

 

The sounds of Rachel letting out a horrified scream shredded Brad’s soul as Cammy mercilessly spun around and plopped herself back into the chair.  The sound of the dildo being slurped and gobbled up back inside, could be heard along with her moans.

 

“Oh god!” Cammy groaned shuddering.  “This definitely hits the spot.  I think it’s time I start fucking her, yeah?”  Cammy didn’t wait for the chat to reply as she started to move up and down the long dildo, the only way one would know that there was a dildo in Cammy’s seat was if you heard the noise or saw her put it on the chair.  Otherwise it just looked like a girl getting up and sitting down, bouncing in her seat and moving around.  Her dress and body blocking any view of what’s going on down under there.  Brad felt his heart shatter with each motion that Cammy did on the dildo.  He wanted to faint or die, but he wasn’t able to as concern for Rachel grew, as did his hopelessness of her safety matched it.  The longer Cammy fucked herself on the dildo the less likely Brad had of seeing Rachel again.

 

The sounds of moans coming from Cammy made Brad start to get hard… he couldn’t stop himself, it was disgusting for him to feel this way as he watched his girlfriend get fucked by this crazy bitch.  However his body didn’t understand, and was just acting naturally.  The sounds of a girl in pleasure kicked his instincts into gear as he grew.  Luckily the camera couldn’t see his reaction or no one cared with a goddess sitting her ass down on a sex toy.  

 

After a few good more up and downs in the seat Cammy bite her lip, “Oh shit… guys I’m so close…I almost nutted right there.”

 

Brad frowned and mouth the word, “Nutted??” 

 

His whole world broke as he watched the chick, pull up her dress and flash a dick.  It was a ragging bonner as Cammy revealed his gender.  Brad was so appalled that no noise could exit his open mouth.  Worse was when Cammy raised his ass out of the seat he could see that the dildo was actually inserted into his ass as he fucked himself with his girlfriend deep inside.  She was deep in his bowls as he pleased himself on the rubber fuck stick.  Cammy gave his ass another bounce in the seat, having his penis bounce and wiggle around in time.  He continued to look down at himself and hold the bottom part of his dress with his chin.

 

“So fucking hard you guys…” Cammy whispered in that slutty girly tone.  Something that had almost no hint of his gender in it.  “I think I need to get the next surprise…”

 

Still holding his dress up, Cammy slowly stood up from his gaming chair.  Brad looked at the slimy dildo and the small puddle of precum made from his member, and the one around the base of the dildo.  The popping noise of the dildo coming out of Cammy’s ass filled the room as he waddled a little over to a small bag to the side of the desk.  Brad didn’t bother looking at Cammy as he examined his poor girlfriend-

 

“R-r-rachel?”  Brad spoke whimpering as he looked at the tip of the dildo… there wasn’t anything on it.  She was gone.  It was empty excpet for all the slimy goo on the tip.  His girlfriend was no longer on the tip of the dildo.

 

Cammy’s voice came through his hazzy mind, “Alright I got- oh shit!  Where is she?”

 

The chat exploded with pings and notification:

 

HOLYSHIT

 

LOL

 

just busted can’t wait for more

 

lost up your poop chute

 

THE BLACK HOLE WINS AGAIN

 

lost in the void

 

poop poop land

 

another one bites the dust, in your butt

 

Brad felt a tear coming down his face as he read the comments to confirm his fears.  It wasn’t till Cammy snickered and pointed at Brad on the screen that everyones attention came to his crying self.  Cammy spoke up in a sad but mocking voice, “Awww, someone’s upset.”  The boy came closer to Brad, “Hey… it’s okay.  I’m sure she’s still alive… stuck up may ass.  No idea where to go.  Lost in my bowels till it’s time to go to the bathroom.  Can you imagine it,” Cammy asked getting closer his eyes twinkling as he went on, “Your little girlfriend… the woman you loved, inside me?  Like totally smelling my bowels and stuff.  Hey…” Cammy reached back and touched something behind him.  Soon his hand came back to Brad and a glop of lube slop was splattered near him and he got a sniff of the stench coming from it.  Cammy grinned and cackled, “Yeah something like that, but much worse.  God… I can’t even feel her.  She’s like totally going to be fucked when I take my dump tonight.”

 

Brad let out violent scream of rage and hit the desk with his fist at the horrible tormenting that Cammy was doing to him.  Why?  WHY?!

 

“Well, I got to say, I’m fucking horny,” Cammy said as he pulled his chair closer and slapped his ass down on the dildo again.  Going back to bouncing and wiggling his ass into the dildo, he pulled up his dress again and leaned back a little.  Brad looked up at the monster and saw in one hand was some more lube and the other was a pink fleshlight.  Cammy gave it a little squirt and put the lube bottle off to the side, “Alright time to finish it,” Cammy leaned forward, but not enough to pull himself off the dildo.  His free hand reaching for a paralyzed Brad.  The enormous fingers plucked Brad up and carried him off the desk.  The other hand had the fleshlight’s opening held upward, and leading upward toward Brad who was hanging off of Cammy’s fingers.  “Don’t worry little guy, shouldn’t be too long.  Your girlfriend is really hitting the spot,” Cammy giggled as he did a little wiggling and shake in his chair emphasizing where Rachel was, along with the dildo shoved deep up his ass.

 

Doing the only thing he could Brad shouted, “GO FUCK YOURSELF!”

 

Cammy let out a deep laugh that turned to giggle as he gave him a “duh” look.  “Yeaaaaah that’s kind of what I’ve been doing!” 

 

Cammy didn’t let Brad say anything else as he let go with his fingers and let Brad fall down.  Brad watched his world get swallowed up by pink slippery walls as he fell down into the pocket pussy.  It was tight but his size allowed him to slip deeper into the object than he thought.  Soon the pink turned to black as it was too dark to see in the sex toy, the slight slippery lube that he slide over didn’t help as it felt like Brad was slowly sinking deeper.

 

Suddenly the fleshlight flipped upside down.  The gravity changed for Brad, but he wasn’t slipping out,  he was slowly falling.  However this didn’t last long when something massive and hard came out of no where and slammed into Brad launching him backwards… or upwards.  Brad felt the warm and burning hot cock that slammed into him and jerked around.  Twitching as it truly felt on the verge of climaxing.  The squeal of Cammy’s voice filled the air.  Soon the sound of him bouncing and moving up on the dildo could be heard.  Cammy was fucking his backside.  Now the penis was slowly pulled out before being jerked back into Brad.  Brad was bashed into the back of the sex toy as Cammy started to pull the silicone toy up and down his member and mashed his ass into the chair at the same time.

 

Brad was in a living hell as he could smell Cammy’s scent fill the small chamber along with the slippery lube, fresh rubber, salty sweat, and a very reeking hint of something that Brad couldn’t name.  Maybe it was fear?  Fear for his life, as the monstrous phallus object slammed into him  over and over again.  If he wasn’t in this rubbery cavern, Brad was sure he would have been crushed already.  However the fuck tube provided enough absorption and flexibility that Brad didn’t break.  The massive beast being pulled out slightly, causing a sucking sound before the slurping sound of Cammy’s penis returning rammed back into Brad.  He was effectively pinned to the top or back of the fuck toy.  The sound of the outside walls being gripped tighter and warping inward from Cammy’s hand clenching around it made things scrunch up more and give Brad even less room.  Any attempt to move out of the way of Cammy’s cock was eliminated from the clutching of the toy, Brad was always in the pathway of the penis. 

 

Cammy’s moans reached higher peaks as they pierced over the sloshing and bubbling noises that his member was making dragging back and forth through the pink cave.  The thrusting increased and the speed of the long fleshy pole increased.  It seemed Cammy was pulling harder and thrusting his hips deeper as Brad felt the large dick slamming harder into the backing of the toy.  It was like Cammy wanted to stab his junk through that rubbery wall, but it surprisingly stayed together after each stab.  Brad on the other hand felt his body wanting to collapse from the intense pummeling it was taking.  If it lasted any longer her would end up a crumpled little body-

 

The high pitch noise leaving Cammy’s mouth filled the chamber as his cock shuddered.  Brad was immediately pinned to the rubbery wall while the penis exploded it’s sticky goo all over the place.  Globs and litters of cum filled the dark chamber rushing all over the place.  Brad felt the sticky liquid roll over him and attach to his body as soon it touched him, it was like he was bathing in a bathtub of boy batter.  The liquid was rolling and seeping past him as it trailed down the cock and masturbation toy.  Brad couldn’t move as he was still pinned to the quivering penis.  Waves of cum soon slowed down to more like ripples of slime.

 

One more shiver running through the enormous prick pinning Brad in place, he felt it starting to retract.  As the cock was being pulled out, Brad felt himself starting to slide down the siding of the fake pussy.  However Cammy tilted the toy downward, causing Brad to slow his slide… and than tilt increased.  Soon Brad was sliding backwards into the bottom of the toy as Cammy held the opening upward.  Rivers of cum dribbled down and pooled around Brad as he could only see the head of the penis pop out of the narrowing opening.  Droplets of creamy colored goo dripping and dropping back down toward Brad.  With the massive beast out of the way, Brad could see a little bit of the ceiling and some light, but that was all.  He was nearly swimming in the ejaculation of the feminine boy’s release.  Brad wasn’t sure if he was just that small or the girly looking boy had testicles of a bull to leave so much cum.  Brad feared that he might drown in the stringy and strong smelling sticky slime.  If the boy released another load, Brad was sure he wouldn’t be able to stay afloat.

 

The only noises in the room that Brad could hear were Cammy’s panting and breathing from his climax, and the insisting pinging from his computer.  The sticky solution that Brad was trapped in started to cool down a little and become less thick, and more like water than a slime.  Brad thought of trying to climb out of the fleshlight, the open seemed so far away but if he-

 

The chamber shook.  Cammy was picking it up.  

 

“Oh fuck, no… no more!”  Brad shouted as he feared seeing that opening of the monsters cock return to pump another load all over him.  However that wasn’t what he saw enter his view, it was a single eye of Cammy’s peering in at him.

 

“Yup, still alive in there,” Cammy winked, or maybe it was a blink.  Brad couldn’t tell from just the one eye.  “Well, don’t worry were almost done.  Just one tiny little thing left to do.”

 

Brad didn’t like the teasing tone in Cammy’s voice.  He seemed all to happy about seeing him in the bottom of this sex toy.

 

“Just got to clean up the mess I made,” Cammy spoke.  “And have a little snack too...”

 

Brad frowned deeper from inside the dark moist chamber at the giant’s words, but when the eye was replaced by a mouth, it was made disgustingly clear as to what was happening.  Cammy’s lips parted and his tongue flopped out as Brad felt the chamber starting to tilt.  Soon a small incline started to grow and the enormous tongue at the opening continued to stay in view.  Brad felt his body and the rushing sloshing solution behind him starting to move as the bottom of the toy started to become the top.  Brad tried to fight it, grabbing on one of the rubbery sides that surrounded him, but the liquid made the walls too slick to grab for him.  He was falling downward.  The speed of his decent increased as he started to come closer to the opening.  The warm air coming out of Cammy’s mouth was starting to reach Brad from here.  The faint scent of mint was now mixed with the strong smell of musk and boy seed.

 

Cammy’s red carpet was Brad’s warm welcome to his fate as he fell out of his safe cavern.  He only had enough time to glimpse at the computer screen zoomed in on the scene.  Cammy’s enormous tongue and open mouth was the focused shot as the puddle of sloppy cum with tiny little Brad splattered in the middle of his mouth.  Brad only had time to get up to his knees and see the delighted messages exploding on the screen.  None of which were at least remotely worried about him.  Brad felt drained and defeated, no strength to move as he felt Cammy slowly pull his tongue backwards.  He was about to be consumed along with the boy’s own released cum, returning Cammy’s spent materials back to himself with a little extra something sprinkled in.  Brad would have been disgusted at the thought of one swallowing their own body fluids… but the whole experience left him numb to it all.  The cavernous abyss that awaited him grew closer as Cammy slowly retracted his tongue and brought everything into his mouth.

 

The sealing of Cammy’s mouth brought Brad back to his mind as soon the tongue started to wiggle under him.  Brad was assaulted by the extreme heat and a new concoction of liquids as spite merged and combined with the gunk stuck to Brad.  Soon the cooled liquid started to heat back up as Brad was tossed around Cammy’s mouth.  Soon a light shone in as he was directed at the computer screen and camera.

 

“Ahhhh,” Cammy said with a smirk on his face showing off his mouth full before closing his lips again.  Swishing Brad around and than posing again, letting the pool of seamen and saliva gather on his tongue that twitched with his body in the puddle.

 

Brad didn’t know how much longer he would have to endure this torment.  Cammy seemed to be enjoying this, or at least everyone loved it as it showed in the chat.  Most were saying they already came or were close.  Others were laughing at the sight or saying how cute Cammy was being.  Still Brad was so tired from the constant assault from the monstrous boy’s mouth.  He had enough fluids leaking into his mouth and down his throat that he was surprised there was still so much left in here with him.  After what had to be the fifth or sixth time Cammy showed off his load in his mouth with him laying still in the massive load, Cammy waved on the screen, “Sayyyy buh buuuuuh.”

 

Brad felt the vibration before he heard it.  The sound shaking the air and organ he laid on top of.  It was almost a blessing to hear Cammy finally finish tormenting him.  Almost painfully slow, Cammy closed his lips, sealing Brad.  With all the pain and suffering he went through, he thought it would be harsher than a simple gulp, but that was all it took.  A split second and Cammy swallowed him in an instant.  Pulled deepered and down a hole from which there was no return.  As he traveled down he heard Cammy giggled and his booming voice rushing past him as he traveld downward.

 

“Ahhhh, soon the happy couple will be together forever!  How romantic,” The satanic joyful giggle shook Brad as he landed in a steaming gooey mess of Cammy’s stomach contain from the night.  His body already falling asleep from the torture he had to endure.  The sounds of Cammy’s voice droning on and laughing filled his muffled ears in the soupy mess that he floated and dipped under.  As his vision and mind faded, there was just one thing that filtered through.  

 

 

The last thing he thought of was if Rachel was still suffering, like he was…

 

 

 

 

Dillian missed the stream.  By the time he got home Cammy was already logging out.  The stream was over and Dillian missed whatever it was Cammy did tonight.  However it wasn’t a complete waste.  He got to hang out with Brad and felt like they were becoming buddies or at least friendly toward each other.  He was sure he and Brad would become best of friends, kind of like how Jack was.  

 

Deciding it was late and might as well head to bed, Dillian closed his eyes and tried to get some sleep.  He kept thinking about the club and how much fun it was with Brad and Rachel.  However a thought kind of lingered in his head before he went to bed.  It was of the figure in the corner of the club.  The one that he swore looked familiar to him… 

 

“Yeah right, as if he would live anywhere near me,” Dillian muttered before going to sleep.  Dreams of Cammy filled his thoughts as he surrendered to them.

 

End Notes:

 

Let me know how you liked the chapter.  Also I wasn't 100% sure if I wanted to change POV through the story (like with the guys hitting on cammy and "disappearing" aka into his drinks) but i think i want to keep the story away from Cammy's POV of all things... it just feels better that way, or at least for now. Let me know if this is a good idea or not.

 

Chapter 6 by Kickyou
Author's Notes:

You can help support me 


https://www.patreon.com/kickyou


Or just to chat and stuff on discord


https://discord.gg/AC87bgP

 

“You’re doing what?!”  Ethan nearly shouted while in the restaurant with his girlfriend Penny.

 

 

“SHHH,” Penny glared at Ethan for the noise he was making.  “I said I’m breaking up with you.”  She repeated.  Ethan wanted to shout, but the looks from the other diners kept him in check.  No wonder why Penny wanted to eat out tonight.

 

“I don’t understand, why?”  Ethan asked trying to not let another outburst like last time.

 

Penny just sighed and looked disappointed, “The fact that I have to explain it, is bad enough.  Ethan, you’re just too much for me to handle.  One day you’re normal and fun, the next day your shouting at a stupid computer game.  Like legit swearing and stuff over a kids game.”

 

Ethan held back from snapping at the comment, “It’s not a kids game, there are gaming tournaments and competition all over the world-”

 

Penny let out a huff to cut him off, “Yeah, but your not part of those, now are you?  So there’s no reason to be ragging over a stupid video game.  And it’s not just the games, there are a ton of other things you flip out over… I just can’t take that kind of stress anymore.”

 

The fact that Penny had already decided without actually talking to Ethan was making his blood boil.  He could already feel the need to flip the table over and have a rage induced tantrum, but that would only prove Penny’s point.  It took all of his will power to keep from lashing out.  

 

“Anyway, I thought we could try and still stay friends,” Penny offered.  

 

Ethan didn’t want to be friends, he still wanted to be Penny’s boyfriend.  However as much as Ethan tried to get Penny to reconsider the break up, it was over.  The meal was as unpleasant as the news of their relationship.  Ethan couldn’t help but go over the words that Penny used, how much she didn’t want to be with him anymore.  By the time he got home, he was livid and needed to take out his stress in some way.

 

Getting on his computer he started up that “child’s game” and started to play online.  Lashing out and ragging at any player he came in contact with.  Trolling and taking his anger and grief out on everyone, friend or foe.  “Just like your mother,” Ethan shouted into his microphone as he belittled the other player’s mom, the most heinous insult to throw at a player.  The joy of just trolling and being toxic as he could be was helping with his inner troubles.  

 

Ethan combined drinking with his gaming, which helped him relax and open up his true emotions of ragging out.  His simple comments of your mom, turned into more slurs of harsher insults.  It wasn’t long before there was a warning popping up on his computer screen letting him know he was banned.  His account was now locked for 1 week.

 

Ethan let out an angry shout at the news, “WHAT THE FUCK?!  YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!”

 

His attempts to try to log in were quickly denied.  Every time the loading screen was quickly replaced by the same banned information.  “Such bullshit,’ Ethan grumbled as he nearly chucked his mouse across the room.  Now what was he going to do?  Not in the mood to go to bed, and now even more upset than ever, with his game gone.  Ethan had to find something to do.  Normally Ethan would turn to sex, an activity to release some of his pent up emotions, but that was obviously not going to happen.  So he decided to turn to the next logical thing, porn.

 

 

 

 

Ethan clicked on the next link to another streamer that was more active.  He wasn’t unfamiliar with the website Jerkoff, it was a standard sex streaming site.  One that allowed viewers to tip and watch porn live and in real time.  An appeal that was way more selling than most would think.  Still, Ethan was having the problem of finding the right streamer.  Of most of the top streamers on the site, a lot of them were off right now.  The lesser known ones all had some kind of flaw that was unattractive to Ethan.  There wasn’t enough stimulation for Ethan to get excited about.  One didn’t have the right sized tits, another was wearing too many clothes for a porn site, or the most recent her voice sounded funny to him.  The build up need to strike out for Ethan, was growing and so was his inner troll.

 

Finally, Ethan couldn’t stop himself, he started to type in chat.

 

“This bitch is ugly”

 

Immediately he got the response he hoped for.  The chat turned on him and so did the streamer.  She started to rant about how mean that was, which only hopped to fuel his desire of just being a dick.  

 

“You should of put more makeup on, so we don’t have to see what you really look like”

 

Something about picking on the defenseless woman on stream was making him feel better about himself.  Before Ethan could really dig into the streamer, he was kicked from the chat and stream.  Grinning at the strange victory of tormenting someone on screen and seeing their response, made Ethan quickly do it again.  It was enjoyable watching his toxicity have an impact on people, both on screen and in chat.  He would get a few good one liners in, stir up the pot a little before someone had him kicked and banned from the stream.  

 

As much as he was enjoying the flaming he was doing, he felt like he had done enough for now to satisfy his mean side.  Now was time to actually do what he came here to do, which was to release his sexual desire.  Looking at the names of current streamers, and ranking, he found one that caught his eye.  They weren’t exactly top 10, more like low twenties, but they were the highest ranked streamer that was on right now.

 

“Hmm, Cammy,” Ethan muttered to himself seeing the cute icon.  She was going to start her stream in a little bit.  Curious, Ethan found himself already clicking the link.  The black screen for video display was up, but the words “Starting soon” flashed up every once in a while to let Ethan know he was early.  The chat wasn’t too lively, just a typical porn discussion, which is best “tits or ass”.  The occasional thighs or feet flew up as a response but nothing really worth talking about.

 

Deciding to grab another beer before the stream started, and a box of tissues for the show, Ethan got up and headed out of his room.  He couldn’t help but try and picture who this Cammy might look like, or do.  It was around the time that Ethan grabbed another beer that he heard a cute voice from his room.  It was saying hello and welcoming everyone to the stream.  Hurrying up, Ethan made a horny dash to his computer just in time to see a cute face appear on the screen.  Sitting down and getting ready for a nice wank, Ethan forgot about all his worries as he prepared to have a nice time.

 

“Heeeelllooooo,” the porn star on screen greeted waving and showing of an excited and thrilled look.  “How is everyone?”

 

Greetings and delighted messages came zooming across the chat box.  Not really paying attention to the comments, Ethan was preparing himself in his seat waiting for the stream to get sexy.  He was only able to see from the chest upwards, the computer desk getting in the way of the rest of Cammy’s body.  Still, her face and hair was something else.  Usually you don’t judge a book by it’s cover, but Ethan felt like there had to be a good reason why Cammy was on the upcoming top streamers list.  She had to be doing something right.

 

Cammy smiled and as she went on, “So I thought today we could try doing something new, and special.”  Ethan grinned, at those words.  That was always something you wanted to hear.  Cammy continued, “I heard that the longer you stream the more likely it is to bring in newer viewers.  So, today, the surprise is ... a 24 hour stream!  That’s right everyone,” Cammy beamed to the camera.  The chat was blowing up at the news, “You get to see pretty little me, ALLLL DAAAAY!  This is going to be a blast… but I mean I’m sure some of you are wondering,” Cammy gave a little pout, “What’s so special about that?”

 

Cammy laughed and winked at the camera, “Don’t worry, there’s a catch to it.  A little Cammy surprise, if you will.”

 

So far Ethan was digging the aesthetic charm Cammy was putting off.  She was cute and had this pretty hyper and cheerful demeanor that was nice to see.  Delighted so far, he watched as Cammy started to laugh reading some of the comments made.

 

“No, not that… part of the surprise is, I’m not wearing any pants!”  Cammy announced as she slowly pushed her chair backwards.  As the chair rolled out from under the desk, Ethan grinned grew wider.  That was till he saw the OTHER surprise waiting in Cammy’s lap.  The thing he noticed was something that he wasn’t expecting.  Some might have found this a pleasant surprise, but Ethan wasn’t like them.  He in fact found it disgusting and appalling seeing another male’s penis.

 

Feeling betrayed, lied to, and tricked, Ethan did the only thing he knew to do.  He want on the attack.  Jumping to his keyboard he was about to make this imposter cry.  This fake girl would be crying like a real girl in no time.  Glaring at the smiling boy swirling in his chair, showing off to his viewers, Ethan typed up his first chat for the stream.

 

“I didn’t know I was watching a fugly fag on camera.  I would have left sooner,”  Ethan sent the message and waited for the show to began.  With his mind set on ruining everyone’s fun in the chat and the childish boy playing dress up, Ethan grinned.

 

Things didn’t go as he planned.

 

The first thing he noticed was that no one was upset at those words or attacking him.  In fact some of them were cheering and sending Emojis of a little grinning devil face.  

 

Cammy we found one

someone sounds mad

Ething123, chill out

You wish you could suck his dick

grow up, kid

 

 

Some of the comments he understood, but others were a little confusing.  It almost seemed like they were happy to see him attacking Cammy.  Ethan was pondering what it was with those reactions when Cammy perked up at the new wave of comments.

 

“Oh?  Another troll?  You said it was…. Ething123,” Cammy asked looking through the messages he missed.

 

Ethan now seeing that he had Cammy’s attention on the chat went at it again, he just had to make this boy cry, fuck the chat.  “Yeah, little dick, what you got something you want to say to me, cock sucker?!”  Ethan made sure to bold his words before sending it.  Ethan could see Cammy reading the message, his lips moving slowly as he read it over, his eyes widening as he went over the words.

 

“Oh my,” Cammy muttered sounding shocked.

 

Ethan did it.  Grinning at his accomplishment, he was about to go in for another rough attack at the girly looking boy when Cammy did something he never ever expected to do.  He started to laugh.  Cammy covered his mouth as he tried to recover, but still grinning, “Guys… I didn’t think we would get one so easily, and so quickly too!  I mean I JUST started to stream, and we have a little troll already screaming their little lungs out at me.”

 

The chat blew up in laughs and other reactions, all enjoying the remark.  Ethan didn’t understand and got angrier at the lack of response he wanted.  However he wasn’t giving up, “You’re just a fagot jerking off for other fags to jerk off to!”

 

Cammy again wasn’t phased at all, in fact he almost saw humor behind Ethan’s words.  “Well… duh, I mean that’s what the WHOLE website is for,”  Cammy leaned in like he had a secret he wanted to whisper to everyone, “It’s kind of in the site’s name...smart guy.”

 

This wasn’t going the way he thought it was suppose to.  Ethan found out by now someone would have exploded and tried to throw harsh words at him, or even to try and insult his mom.  Things that happened in the other streams or the countless games he played hours before.  However none of that was going on.  In fact Ethan got a strange feeling that maybe he shouldn’t be doing this.  

 

However the cocky smirk that Cammy gave him, as if he was taunting him for more, tipped him over.  “WHATEVER HAVE FUN PLAYING WITH YOUR SMALL COCK!”

 

About to exit the website, Ethan heard Cammy response, “Awwww, gonna leave already?  But I thought I would let you join me.  You know, show you how,” Cammy threw up his fingers and quoted, “Small my dick is.”  Cammy chuckled before grinning an evil smile, a chill ran down Ethan's spine as he couldn’t do anything but look on the screen.  Cammy growing closer to the camera giving it a cruel glint.  “Don’t you want to compare our sizes….”

 

Never before had Ethan felt so terrified and confused in his life, as the feminine boy just staring him down through a fucking camera on a computer.  His finger was so close to clicking the X to exit the site, but suddenly there was a black out.  

 

Ethan was in complete darkness.  “What the fuck?”  Trying to stand up, Ethan found he couldn’t move.  He was stunned on something.  Again the words came out of his mouth, “what the actual fuck?!”  Why couldn’t he move, what was going on?

 

Suddenly there was a familiar laugh, one that he recalled hearing through his computer, but it was closer and in person.  There was something off about hearing how nearby the voice was, it was so much louder and larger?

 

“Okay everyone,” Cammy spoke from the darkness.  The whole room was shaking as Ethan felt the ground and walls around rumble, shake, and move.  Suddenly there was a tearing sound and light blinded Ethan to his soul as he couldn’t make out anything except the sounds of pinging from the chat and Cammy’s delighted voice, “Say hello to Ething123!  He’s going to be our special guest for my all day stream!  Does he look big enough for your boy?”

 

Ethan’s eyes started to adjust quicker than he thought as he looked around the bright room.  One that wasn’t his but he had seen it before.  It looked like Cammy’s bedroom… but that was impossible-

 

Ethan’s thoughts died as he looked at an enormous computer screen, one that was showing the stream on it.  It was too much to take in but he was able to grab a few things, first of all he wasn’t the same size as before.  His size, no not just his size, his shape too was different!  Hell he wasn’t even human anymore!  He was just a small little plastic looking ring held between a few fingers.  Next was the enormous giggling feminine boy he was trying to roast moments ago, Cammy.  The streamer was the one hold onto his new body.  The last thing he noticed was the way he felt so crumpled up.

 

The crumpled feeling was fixed in a flash as Cammy UNROLLED him.  Yes, unrolled, like a freaking balled up sock or something.  Ethan felt his body expand slightly as he hung by his face in Cammy’s delicate fingers.  Fingers that he just noticed were painted a bright pink color and were a little longer than a male nails should have. 

 

“Give the fans a wave hello,” Cammy teased as he proceeded to move Ethan’s new body around with a simple gesture.  The elongated rubber looking object jiggled in the air as Ethan was forced to sway back and forth in a fucked up greeting.  The group of viewers all delighted or laughing at Ethan’s fate.  Some were making comments others were shouting HOT or HORNEY in chat.  Still trying to come to terms with what was going on, Ethan continued to absorb his surroundings as the large femboy shook him around like he was just plastic.  His body shaking from the simple movement of the hand holding him, told him how simple it was for Cammy to do as he liked.  However what came next really solidified Ethan’s fate.

 

Cammy letting out his famous giggle for a moment, stop shaking Ethan around.  “Okay, let’s put this sucker to good use, yeah?”

 

Ethan pondered what the heck Cammy meant by that.  It might have been clear to most, but Ethan was still not understanding his predicament.  It wasn’t till Cammy moved Ethan away from the camera and closer to Cammy’s body that he started to feel his mind slowly put things together.  As slow as Ethan’s mind was turning the wheel, the moment he passed the desk, it kicked him in the gut.  He could see past the streaming desk and what the fate of his new condom like form was in store for.  Past the cute little shirt and down toward Cammy’s hips, the same cute and feminine like hips plopped in the streaming chair naked, Ethan could see the massive THING poking upward.  The shaft that stood upward with excitement, hit Ethan like a semi-truck as he realized what was going to happened.  Ethan tried to scream and beg for help as he watched himself growing closer.  The long stiff stick started to get closer, and looked more like a tower or skyscraper as he neared it.  Ethan protested, telling Cammy he didn’t mean what he said before, but the only response he got was Cammy’s hands descending him closer to his stiff erection.

 

“Guys, I think he wants me to stop,” Cammy cooed.  “Should I?”  Cammy’s cute innocent voice asked out loud.  

 

Ethan felt himself pausing just a few inches away, his mouth or opening to his new form gaping as he hung before the massive member.  How he could smell the musk in his new rubbery form was a mystery to him.  The opening of his little slit had a shiny layer of fresh goo just poking out...  “PLEASE DON’T!”  Ethan gurgled in his lifeless form.

 

Cammy giggled a cute laugh, “Yeah, you said it… let’s fuck him up!”

 

Those words hit Ethan so hard he felt his heart stop, or what he thought was his heart.

 

“Alright open wide you little,” another laugh, “COCKSUCKER was it?  Yeah, perfect… let’s put you to good use,” Cammy’s devilishly cute voice spoke as his finger fiddle around Ethan and near his mouth.  Those enormous fingers opening his mouth wider as they started to spread the only hole he had right now.  He was brought closer to the slightly twitching mass of flesh sticking upward like a pole.  The smell growing stronger and more fresh filling Ethan’s sense as he was mere millimeters from the cock.  Ethan struggled more and more as he came upon the curved and rounded tip which obscured most of his vision, with it’s dripping anticipation of his arrival.  However before Ethan could get another word out, his mouth was already over it.  

 

Cammy pulled Ethan on top of his ragging hard on, pulling his mouth down and over the thick part of his penis.  The width of Cammy’s cock covered more space than Ethan thought as he felt his lips, or the opening of his condom form, stretch and work around the thicker part of the meaty skin.  Ethan’s lips peeling wider and opening up for more flesh to pass through his mouth and further down his body.  The length of his rubbery form was like his neck or throat as he felt the ragging hot humongous scholong peel more of his body apart as it dug deeper.  The big bulky bulge plowed deeper into Ethan unobstructed as feet after feet of man meat muscled it’s way through him.  Ethan could feel every inch of his body filling out with each and every inch of Cammy shoving his shaft deeper into him till he couldn’t.  Sadly, as much as Ethan hopped Cammy wasn't that large, it turned out he was packing, or at least in Ethan’s perspective.  His dick bottomed out before Cammy could cover it fully, just barley leaving a small portion of cammy’s wang visible.  The thick sausage choking and shoving it’s way down Ethan's throat.  The enormous member inside of Ethan felt like having someone shove their arm down his throat to his gut.  Stretching and pulling his weak and elastic body to shape around the rode like shaped object filling him out.  The bulging tip poking so deep in Ethan that he feared that his stomach was being pierced and skewered by Cammy’s cock meat.

 

“Oh guys… about to bust a nut from this super tight person-I mean condom,” Cammy’s goofy words spoke as a groan left his lips before he chuckled.  “I think I’m a little too… big for him,” A giggle came out, “Almost ripped the cocky bastard in half.  I guess I’m not all that little, am I?”

 

Ethan couldn’t see the screen at the angle he was at, but the many blips and pings of post filing the calm air told him that they were responding to Cammy’s words.  Yet it wasn’t the words that bothered Ethan, it was the response that Cammy’s cock was doing that made him worry.  A twitch and a shake from it, vibrated his body as it reacted to whatever Cammy was reading.  Maybe it was his playful mood, or it was the messages he was getting, but he was getting more excited by something.  Whatever it was, it did not bode well with Ethan.  The thick object slammed down his body was spasming and growing slightly larger than it already was.  The erection pulsating in time of a heart beat echoed in Ethan’s throat, mouth, and belly.

 

“Anyway, like I was saying before fuck face,” Cammy chuckled at his insult, “started to talk.  Today, is going to be a special event.  I’m streaming for twenty four hours, yup you heard me right, a FULL day.  A full day of just me, Cammy.”  Cammy’s hand soon wrapped around Ethan’s outer shell of his new form and gave him a small pump.  “I never tried something like this before.  Just masturbating, all…” the hand started to run up the length of Ethan, rubbing through him and exciting the already thrilled penis inside him.  “Day,” Cammy squeezed gently and moved slightly faster, “looooong.  Mmmm,” Cammy’s moan purred out of his lips.  “There’s gonna be soooo, muuuuch, cuuuuuum,” Cammy panted as his hand started to work faster.  Ethan didn’t think his dread could get worse but the way Cammy was acting and his words made his whole body shiver, or maybe that was Cammy’s cock twitching through him…

 

Ethan tried to look up, to gauge how Cammy was doing, and he could just make out the smile on his, cute but evil, face.  Cammy wasn’t even looking in his direction, he was more enticed with his computer than his condom wrapped cock.  “Alright everyone, start sending me links to your favorite videos or pictures.  Let’s make this fun,” Cammy cheered, “Who thinks they know what I like?  I might even hand out a prize to the one that makes me,” Cammy let out a high pitched moan to emphasize what he meant with his next word, “Burst.”

 

There was just enough silence for Ethan to hear a dozen or more pings starting to fill the air with the notification sound.  

 

“Oh my,” Cammy gasped, “That was faster than I thought.”  In a chiding voice Cammy went on, “Were you all looking at these while I was streaming, awww, I feel kind of betrayed,” laughing at the teasing he was doing, Cammy’s hand came back down and Gave Ethan a slow stroke, a sensation that he feared.  “I’m just kidding, okay, let’s check out this first one, I hope I don’t nut too soon,” Cammy warned Ethan without directing his attention to the condom man around his cock.

 

The sounds of two people having sex could be heard, and if it wasn’t clear, the sudden pulsate sensation that spasmed around Ethan’s throat and face told him that it was to Cammy’s liking.  The plopping sounds of skin colliding with skin and sounds of two people, going at it, was all that Ethan could hear.  However it wasn’t those sounds that he feared, it was the soft delighted sound coming from Cammy that made him plead once more with the giant femboy shoving his less feminine body part down his throat.

 

It was now that he could feel something warm setting in his belly, not a lot but just enough of a little something that wasn’t there to began with.  Ethan put it together, being a male and having used his own member before, he knew that the little warm droplets coating his new form was just a precursor to what was about to come.  The slow strokes and petting that Cammy was doing to Ethan, increased in speed and intensity as it seemed he was seeking his own release soon.

 

“Damn that’s hot,” Cammy muttered.  There was a click and the sound of another couple screeching in whatever sexual activity startled not just Ethan but Cammy too.  “Little loud don’t you think,” Cammy chuckled before going back to pleasuring himself with Ethan between his legs.  The motion of jerking Ethan’s form up and down his shaft was starting to get more vigorous.  The heat from the friction of his throat, or to be exact the rubber latex of his condom form, was already heating up.  All the pulling and pushing of Cammy’s cock up and down his well stretched and tight throat was making him heat up.  The feeling of nearly combusting on the throbbing penis was all that ran through Ethan’s tormented mind, that he lost track of how long it had been.  He could only faintly hear voices and moans as Cammy continued to stream his porn session to everyone, while working Ethan around himself.

 

The next time Cammy spoke it was time, “Guys… I think we got a winner,” Cammy gasped.  His grip loosening up as he started to roll back a little while in his computer chair.  Ethan could feel Cammy’s arousal bolster and his pulse speed up, “Here it comes,” Cammy cooed, “First one… of...the…” Cammy moaned in bliss as he ejaculated with the last word “DAY!”

 

Ethan felt time slow down as he could feel a lump traveling up the underside of Cammy’s cock.  The lump bulging and racing forward, or downward Ethan’s throat.  He could feel it, like swallowing a large piece of food, as it flew down the entire length of Cammy’s urethra.  The load of boy juice came blasting out like a fire hydrant and hitting Ethan’s empty gut.  It was like he swallowed a bowling ball as it slammed with so much force, that his stomach become distorted.  He could feel the rocket like punch expand his belly as the hot molten seed spilled out and filled his expanding gut.  Ethan wanted to scream, but his chocking on the climaxing male phallus prevented any air from releasing his cries.  Another boulder sized cum cannon was sent blast up against his sore stomach as it grew heavier than before.  The baby gravy was just as hot as the first helping, and possible had more volume than the first shot.  It was just the beginning as more twitching and sounds of Cammy’s climax filled Ethan’s world.  It was all he could think about as the cute boy just jacked off and released his balls worth of sperm into his plastic rubbery form.  After the ten or so seconds of release, Cammy let out a low whistle, “Oh, man…. Did I need that.  Shoot, look how full it is,” Cammy announced standing up.

 

Ethan felt his stomach sink, literately.  Cammy’s already deflating and relaxing member hung downward as he stayed suckling on it.  The weight of his gut and gravity pulling him down, but with his mouth still clamped shut over Cammy’s cock, he wasn’t falling.  Just over the brim of his eyes, he could see the camera and see what he looked like stuck to Cammy.  It was horrible, he could see his own swollen stomach!

 

Well, not his actual stomach but the tip of the condom had a nice little lumpy balloon of cum hanging there.  Something that Ethan could feel the slightly slushy slimy substance stewing inside him.  It was like he just drank a couple of cups of warm milk or cream.  The feeling of discomfort however only gotten worse.  The way he hung off Cammy between his legs, was almost like a pendulum, moving this way and that at the slightest shift in the boy’s weight.  The only thing that Ethan took solace in was how his throat was tightening up and slowly reverting back to it’s normal size, around the shrinking shaft.

 

The sudden notice ping, broke Ethan’s thoughts as he looked upside down at the chat that was chattering away.  

 

CUTE

a might load from our might cammy

:O he came to my video XD

that’s one down let’s get another one out of him

 

Links and pictures started to flood the chat room as it looked like this was just the beginning.  As if to prove his biggest fears a reality, he could feel the very moment that his closing throat stopped shutting, and started to expand again.  A godly throbbing thump beat through Ethan as he could feel Cammy’s post climax end and was getting ready for round two.  What was that refresh rate?  It was insane!  He couldn’t possibly be ready for more?!

 

However as unbelievable as it may seem, Cammy proved Ethan wrong, Cammy took his seat again and rolled up to his computer.  The sound of clicking and more sexual activity started to fill the room.  The sound of gagging and chocking filled the room.  A quick glance down and a grin spread over Cammy’s face.  Cammy didn’t have to say anything, Ethan knew what he was thinking.  How similar this was to whatever he was watching.  How he was stuck gagging and chocking down the massive monstrosity of his manhood.  A fitting video to watch.  So fitting, that in almost world record time, Cammy was back in action.  It was like he never even expelled his first shot, if it weren’t for the fact that it was still in Ethan’s gut, he would have assumed Cammy never even came.

 

“Dannnng, look how deep he is,” Cammy announced as he proceeded to tug on Ethan’s lips and face, just to jam himself deeper.  Ethan’s protest and squeals of discomfort were ignored, if they were even heard by Cammy.  The usual pace of slow rubbing over him and the growing stick inside him repeated, just like last time.  “A few more of these kinds of videos, and you guys just might have me popping off if you know what I mean.”

 

The mere thought of Cammy climaxing again made Ethan want to faint.  It hadn’t even been thirty minutes yet!  And he was already going to ejaculate again?!

 

As if to answer the question Ethan silently screamed, the notification pings blooped up in rapid fires succession.  Cammy let out a low whistle, “Wow, you all really want to see me cum that much?  You all are that desperate to watch Cute Cammy here go ‘pew pew’?”  Cammy giggled, before he started to move.  “Weeeellll, I guess I should show you all on camera at least once, right.”  Ethan felt himself being drag back up again.  This time Cammy stood in front of his camera now, with his dick standing at full attention and stick out and up, thicker than Ethan wanted it to be.  He could barely make out the computer screen but he could see some of himself, with his little cherry sized belly wobbling off the tip of Cammy.  The video of some couple preforming some very heavy oral sex was on another screen filling the monitor for maximum observation.

 

Ethan’s full attention came back to Cammy when he felt the penis in his mouth throb once and than twitched twice.  Something that he recalled happen not too long ago.  Cammy stood there, legs parted, hips swaying back and forth, hands on his hips.  He wasn’t even touching himself when it happened.  Clearly in control of his sexual desire to pull it off, Cammy crossed the finish line without a single finger touching Ethan.  The horrendous fire hose like surge that splurted out of Cammy’s cock collided with Ethan's belly.  He gagged and groaned as the jerking and pulsating penis blew it’s load all up inside him, yet again.  The creamy cum cooked his inside with it’s radiant heat.  The nearly bubbling liquid mixing with the cooler cum, only helped in mixing the solution around some more.  Ethan tried not to look down the pulsating hilt of Cammy’s member.  However his eyes drifting to the screen didn’t help either, as he watched his backside blossom some more, growing from cherry sized to a plump grape size.  His now heavier gullet drooping down toward the floor.  Cammy let out a sigh, “You all liked that, no hands?  It’s not as easy as it looks,” Cammy laughed as he let out another content sigh.

 

“Whelp, give me a moment, need to get some juice, don’t want to get dehydrated.  Still got plenty of time left.  BRB!”

 

Ethan felt his soul crumble at the news of the stream continuing after however long it had been.  However that worried feeling was soon dashed away as Cammy simple turned around and headed out of his room.  Ethan was along for the ride.  Still stuck to Cammy’s phallus, he was carried along with the journey.  The simple stroll from Cammy sent Ethan swaying to the side, as he hung off Cammy’s limping penis.  His over swollen belly feeling like he just chugged a gallon of hot milk.  It sloshed around with each stomping step Cammy took out of his room and into the kitchen.  Ethan’s body swaying and smacked into Cammy’s smooth thigh before bouncing off into the other.  Almost like his legs were passing his little belly back and forth between each other.

 

“Wooow, two down already,” Cammy muttered wiping at some sweat on his head with the back of his hand before looking down at Ethan as he walked.  “How you hanging in there?”  

 

Ethan was sure if he tried to actually talk it would have come out as “Aguh guh ah gah.”

 

This however didn’t stop Cammy from still going on with his little speech or talk with him.  “Little speechless?  Something caught in your throat?  It’s alright,” Cammy laughed sounding much less caring and cute now that he was off camera, “We don’t have that much longer…” Than Cammy burst into a fit of laughs, “Only got another twenty two hours to go.  But I’m sure you can take it, right?  I mean,” cammy went on still talking to Ethan as he grabbed a thing of juice and started drinking out of the container.  Setting it back down he glanced down at Ethan still clinging to him.  “I mean, you wouldn’t go around spitting insults at people if you couldn't take a little spit back, now would you?”

 

Ethan was speechless, like literally speechless.  

 

Cammy gave Ethan a wink, “Well, don’t worry the fun has just begun,” Cammy smirked as he brought his hand over to the side of Ethan. His open palm slapping the side of Ethan and his prick.  It was almost like a wake up call as the endurable girth of Cammy soon started to grow.  Thickening and widen in response to the stimulation of the hand pat, “Heyyyy there we go, looks like were back in action, so,” Cammy chuckled gulping a little more juice before putting it away, “Ready for round 3?”  

 

Ethan’s screams were ignored as Cammy practically pranced back to his room with a cheerful look, “I’mmmm baaaaaack,” He called out to his viewers who were waiting diligently wiating for his return.  Already a smorgasbord of pornographic link lined up for him to view.  All to get him to cum as soon as possible.  Ethan felt his body stiffen in time to Cammy’s already enlarging erection.  The only thing that Ethan could hear over the sounds of the couple on the screen going at it, was the slightly sway of his belly with the previous loads left in it, soon to become much bigger than it already was…

 

 

 

 

 

Cammy’s tired, but still excited voice squealed out loud, “Oooooo CUMMINGGGGGGGG,” He announced as Ethan’s belly blurted out bigger with what had to be the seventeenth or so shot of the day.  The hot mess of cock cream came rolling into Ethan’s body and mixed with the room temperature sludge already there.  The messy goo didn’t help with the growing pain that Ethan had as his belly expand ever so slightly from the additional deposit of Cammy’s cum in his own private sperm bank.

 

Ethan was exhausted both mentally, physically, and spiritually.  Each ounce or cup of cum he was forced to hold broke more and more of Ethan’s sanity down.  He felt like a freaking beached whale as he hung dangled by his lips, still suckling on the unwithering tree branch connected to Cammy’s crotch.  The boy was a fucking demonic succubus.  His endurance and stamina rivaled Zeus’ sex drive.  Yet as much as the fucking boy pumped Ethan’s gut with his little swimmers, it never seemed to dwindle in size or copiousness.  Ethan’s body had to be the size of a freaking tennis ball, hanging off Cammy’s cock.  He wished he was exaggerating at this point, but Ethan half expected the weight in his belly to be just enough to cause him to slip of the penis and come crashing to the floor.  A fate that he hope would end all this suffering and pain.  However whatever demonic magic this was, he defied gravity and stayed clinging to Cammy.  Between his smooth and sweaty legs, that glittered with the fresh sweat from the numerous ejaculations the boy had today.  

 

Cammy’s words cut through Ethan’s despicable world, “Guys,” Cammy panted, “I don’t know how much more I can go… it’s already been,” Cammy moved a little in his seat.  The small jostling around as he scouted forward, made Ethan felt nauseous and sick.  The thick loads churning in his rubber belly slapping around as he felt himself bump into Cammy’s thigh.  “24 hours!  Holy smokes,” Cammy laughed, “Time sure flies when you spend it jacking off all day, right?”

 

Did Ethan imagine those words?  It was over?  IT WAS OVER!

 

So… now what?

 

Cammy started to stand up, out of his chair, increasing the feeling of being pulled off his penis.  He swore he was only staying attached by his lips with the massive weight inside him.  Cammy’s hand came down and lifted Ethan and his still slightly stiff shaft up and placed it on his desk.  Ethan caught a glmpse of the mouse by the side of the keyboard, he swore that’s how big his belly felt right now.  Ethan’s body was forced to lay on the desk as Cammy continued his stream, “I mean damnnnn, look how big it is!  Like I must have busted like,” Cammy pondered the number “At least like 15 times or something, lol.  Did anyone keep track?  Please, please, tell me someone had a counter going for this,” Cammy laughed again before muttering out loud, “I wonder if I broke a world record…”

 

Ethan watched as a number exploded in the chat.  Cammy let out an excited noise, “It’s my sweet seventeenth?!  OH MY,”  Ethan felt Cammy’s index finger come out of no where and poke his bubbly belly as he watched it jiggle.  “That’s sooo much cum.  I wonder what to do with all this, I mean it would be a waste to like just toss it all, right?”

 

Listening to Cammy’s words, Ethan now knew it was time for his fate to be decided.  There was some responses and Cammy let out a tired tone before grumbling, “Swallowme… why is it always eating stuff with you?  I’m not going to SWALLOW it.”

 

Ethan never felt more terrified in his life, swallow?!  What the fuck were everyone’s comments saying.  However at the angle that Ethan was position, he couldn’t see the response as more started to ping.  Finally Cammy seemed to find out a decent solution.  “I guess I’ll just hold onto it, you know kind of like a trophy?”  Ethan couldn’t tell if that was good or bad news.  He guess it was better than being swallowed, whatever that meant.  

 

“But before I stow this little cum ball away…” Cammy grinned and wiggled his hips, shaking his little bonner around his desk, dragging Ethan with the tip.  Rolling him along from left to right, “Why don’t we try and aim for eighteen, well, what do you all say?”

 

Ethan would have felt his eyes blow out of his socket at the words.  His body was so stretched and filled to the limit, that he knew that one more bucket of cum dropped into him would surely rip him apart.  He swore he could feel his stomach lining tearing from the mass of jizz stored in him.  However the fans didn’t care, numerous pings and notifications hit the chat log as people were sending more fap material for Cammy to beat off to.

 

“That’s my chat,” Cammy sang, “I knew I could count on you all.”

 

Ethan felt the surge in familiar pressure as Cammy started to slowly grow.  Thickening and throbbing meat filling his abused and sore form.  That same feeling of being filled and stretched out along the girth of Cammy’s erection still as shocking as the first time.  How the hell this boy was able to still get hard was a mystery that needed to be discovered.  Sex pharmacies would kill to get the secret from the horny streamer.  Still Cammy’s member, still plopped on his desk started to grow and snake out with each passing video or clip he watched.  Ethan swore there couldn’t be this much porn out there for Cammy to continuously masturbate too… but sadly there probably was.

 

Ethan could tell all the signs of when Cammy was about to blow by now.  The sounds Cammy would make, the sped up motion his hand would do when he was close, and even the pulse through the sweltering sausage in his mouth.  They were all engraved into Ethan now, that it was sickening.  He could almost predict the exact moment when Cammy was going to explode.  Sure enough the surging gush of gunk seared through Ethan as blast and splashes of steaming hot Cammy cum bubbled into Ethan’s gut.  The sounds of his body expanding just slightly more was horror to Ethan.  The only thing that was more disturbing to Ethan’s “ears” was the still feminine like sounds that Cammy uttered out as he shook and shivered thrusting his boy batter all into him.

 

Finally after what was the longest masturbation session in history, Cammy let out a tired sigh, “Okay… I think that’s enough.  Got to save something for tomorrow, right?”  Cammy laughed as he slowly started to pull Ethan off himself.  The fact that Ethan couldn’t remember what it was like not to have something shoved down his throat and mouth, was truly disgusting.  After spending literally 24 hours stuck to Cammy’s cock, he couldn’t tell what it would feel like NOT to be attached to it.  “Alright everyone,” Cammy called out as he yanked Ethan off himself with a nice sounding pop, like removing a rubber glove.  He slowly held Ethan up to the camera, his body so big, he was more like a water balloon than an actual condom, “Till next time, BYE!”  Cammy gave Ethan a little wiggle, as to wave goodbye to the camera and fans.  The chat LOLing or still shouting how hot this was.  It wasn’t till the camera was shut off and the stream was over, that Cammy drop part of his personality.

 

“Oh my god… I’m so spent.”  Cammy announced as he now showed signs of exhaustion.  Slowly he walked over toward a dresser and continued to hold Ethan by the mouth.  Not saying anymore, Cammy slowly tied a knot in Ethan, twisting and tying his mouth shut, before setting him down.  The sloshing liquid didn’t have a way to escape, as Cammy set him down and left the room.  Ethan was left there on the dresser, stomach stock full of semen.

 

It had to have been only like twenty minutes or so, but it felt so much longer before Cammy came back into his room yawning.  He never addressed the condom of cum on his dresser.  Instead he just jumped in bed.  He was out like a light in seconds.  Leaving Ethan in the dark to fully digest what his new life would be like.

 

 

 

 

Ethan felt his stomach gurgle.  He didn’t even know how or why it happened, but over the course of the past couple of weeks, his over stuffed condom belly had deflated back to that of a normal condom.  It had no trace of semen left as it seemed his body had been working off the excessive amount of spunk.  Maybe what was worse than the fact that he was feeling hungry.  He hadn’t felt full in a while, and as the cum slowly shrank away from digestion?  (God knew how this all worked)

 

 

The sound of Cammy coming into his room brought Ethan’s hazy mind out of it’s foggy thoughts.  Cammy seemed a little more excited than before as he started to set up his camera and other gear for a stream, something that wasn’t uncommon.  That was until he got out of his seat, and skipped over to the dresser with Ethan on it.  It was shocking for Ethan, this was the first time in… a LONG time that Cammy even headed toward him, except for clothes in the dresser below him.  Ethan thought he was dreaming till Cammy picked him up and grinned, “You ready?  Doing another LOOOONG stream…”

 

Ethan felt his little spirit break at the news, “WHY?!”

 

Cammy did something total out of character, he responded to Ethan’s question, “For the views… duh.”

 

Ethan was speechless at the response.

 

Smiling Cammy went on.  “Now, I hope your hungry.  I’ve been saving up for quite a whiiiiiile…” Cammy grinned as he sauntered over to his computer chair.  “I hope your ready for some of Cammy’s Creamy Cum,” Cammy chuckled as he inserted his thumb and index fingers into Ethan’s empty maw.  Pulling it slightly open, Cammy started to insert his soft penis tip into the opening.  Cammy let the seal of Ethan’s mouth slap shut around his shaft.  Cammy laughed again as he started to get set up.  “Because I, got a toooon, of cuuuum, for yooooou,” Cammy sang with a giggly tone in his voice.  Just as he went live.

 

Cammy’s cheerful personality greeted everyone as Ethan screamed for mercy.  His only response was a sickening sensation of a cock growing larger inside him as Cammy joyfully explained what they were doing today.  All…. Day….long….

Chapter 7 by Kickyou
Author's Notes:

You can help support me 


https://www.patreon.com/kickyou


Or just to chat and stuff on discord


https://discord.gg/AC87bgP

 

“What the actual fuck,” Kimmy cursed looking at her standing on Jerkoff’s top streamers.  She wasn’t upset that she wasn’t number one, or even top three.  Heck, she knew just by the profile pictures that she probably would never beat those gorgeous-looking woman.  Ones that deserved those top spots.  No, it wasn’t their view counts that was making her upset.  Kimmy was upset that as hard as she worked over the years, there was someone rising up the ranks much faster than ever before, this fucking Cammy person.

Kimmy clicked the profile belonging to Cammy, who was just two spots lower than her.  Kimmy worked so hard to make it where she was, and for someone to be right on her tail in just a few months at most, was upsetting to say the least.  Kimmy looked at the tanned skinned and blonde hair person smiling, and giving a playful wink.  There didn’t seem to be anything special about Cammy, well besides that it was a he and not a she, but that couldn’t be the reason he had so many freaking followers.  Kimmy’s frown grew as she watched a few clips and videos and scrunched her face up at his little “playtime” on camera.  He was a fucking freak, that was for sure.  Using what looked like little props or treating objects like they were people… and viewers were gobbling it up with enjoyment.  Sadly it seemed everyone using the website was a degenerate looking for some kind of sick fantasy to be played out.  So was it Cammy’s appeal to the weirdos and their freaky fetishes that raked in the most views?  

“I can’t lose to someone like him,” Kimmy muttered into her clenched fist resting in front of her mouth.  “I worked too hard, and far too long,” Kimmy nearly hissed as she glared her resentment toward the cute twink who was posing at the end of one of his videos.  Cammy had been calling the soiled sock “Jeff” the entire stream and pretending it was an actual person.  The soiled sock looked ready to be thrown out after Cammy was done with it.  Kimmy was disgusted at the fact that the sock actually started off used on one of Cammy’s feet only to be placed on his crotch to jerk off with.  This was the type of stuff she was gonna lose to?  Fuck that!



Kimmy wanted to throw her computer across her desk as she jumped up seething.  “That little shit…”  Kimmy felt her rage building as it almost felt like Cammy’s smiling face and twinkling eyes were mocking all her and all her efforts.  She couldn’t compete with him if he was just gonna jerk his cock off with clothes and stuff and get a bunch of views.  There was only so much she could do on camera that would keep her followers with her.  Which means, if she couldn’t get new followers, than the only answer was to make Cammy lose them…

A smile grew on her face.  It wasn’t a bad idea.  If she could come up with a way to make Cammy lose followers and subscribers. Then it wouldn’t be long before Cammy would fall down the ranks and back down where he belongs.  Kimmy liked the idea, but how was she gonna do this?  Judging by what she just saw, and the response on his chat, it was more like he had a cult worshiping him online.  The few things that Kimmy saw Cammy do on the couple of videos she watched, showed just how much messed up shit he was into or willing to do.  So to ruin him, she would have to do something really crazy and disgusting.

The gears slowly worked in Kimmy’s head.  She would have to dominate him.  Break his cute and cheerful self.  Show everyone what a fraud he is.  Kimmy would have to do it all on stream too.  “I need to collab with him,” Kimmy muttered as she quickly put her desk chair back into position by the computer.  Clicking Cammy’s direct messaging button.  She quickly sent Cammy a message.

“Just saw you are in top sixteen streamers, congratulations.  I was wondering, did you want to do a collaboration?  I hear it helps both streamers when they do a joint stream.  Let me know if you are interested ;)”

Kimmy sat at her computer for a few minutes before she received a reply to her message.

“SURE!  Sounds like fun!”

Kimmy smirked as she already got a response so quickly.  Sending another reply back and just a quick chat, Kimmy was able to set up a date and time in the next two weeks for their joint collaboration of streaming.  Soon she would bring this Cammy person down.






Today was the day, Kimmy was heading over to Cammy’s place.  What she was planning on doing to him, was just downright cruel and horrendous, that she didn’t want to ruin her room where she streamed.  After some thinking, she pulled a small group of her most die-hard fans into a little chat room.  Asking what they would do in a hypothetical situation.  Some of them just weren’t good enough, others were too over the top.  However, after a little brainstorming and probing, she finally got something.  Just seeing Cammy’s face covered in her urine, having him begging and pleading as his makeup and hair ruined by her pissing all over him was making her feel all tingly.  She might enjoy this more than she thought.  She already had some straps and bondage gear, to keep him bonded before the audience of both streamer’s viewers.  When Kimmy was done with Cammy, she would make sure only the deprived, lowest, and disgusting fans would follow him, ruining his career for streaming.

Following the directions that Cammy gave her the other day, she made her way toward Cammy’s home.  Kimmy rang the doorbell and waited outside.  After no answer for a few moments, she rang it again to hear a very feminine voice call out, “Just a second!”

Kimmy quickly recalled the voice to belong to Cammy, from the several streams she watched. Kimmy found that in person it was much cuter than over the digital recording.  A wave of jealousy hit her as she couldn’t help but compare herself to this guy who was trying to pretend to be a chick.  As she waited for Cammy to come to the door, she couldn’t help but remind herself that this guy was technically sucking viewers from her.  She was mentally preparing herself for the sabotage she would need to do to his fan base. This was the right thing to do, if not for herself but all the others Cammy had swindled out of viewers and ranks.

It didn’t take too much longer before the front door opened and Kimmy was greeted by Cammy.  He stood there, looking nothing like how he did on his streams.  His long hair was all over the place, like he just woke up.  Dressed in a too large hoodie that hung past his thighs.  It was clear that he just woke up from the sleepy look on his face.  A yawn broke out of Cammy, “Yeah?”

“...uh, it’s me?  Kimmy, you know… for the stream,” Kimmy responded trying to bite back any anger at the boy’s forgetfulness.  They were suppose to stream in like 10 minutes and he was what, fucking sleeping?!



“Ohhhh, right, aren’t you a little early,” Cammy replied as he stepped out of the way for Kimmy to walk into his home.

“We did say five PM,” Kimmy reminded him that it was getting close to that time.

Cammy smiled, “Yup, but like we still got time.  Well, come on I guess I should show you my room and stuff.  Gonna have to excuse me for a bit, got to clean up and get ready myself.”

Kimmy didn’t remark as Cammy lead her through the apartment.  She couldn’t help but watch as Cammy walked ahead, each step drawing his hoodie up a little, flashing her the nakedness underneath it.  Kimmy couldn’t tell for sure, but it almost looked like he didn’t have shorts or underwear on beneath the hoodie.  He wasn’t even freaking close to being ready!  The almost disregarding attitude he was showing, and lack of concern on the timetable they agreed on only ignited more anger in Kimmy.  Luckily, Cammy had his swaggering back to her, so he couldn’t see her glare dagger into his back.

“And this is my room,” Cammy announced showing Kimmy his bedroom.  It looked like the one she saw in his streams.  Same bed, lighting, and all the other stuff she noticed from the previous videos she watched.  It was odd being here for real, but it was whatever.  “Okay, well, I guess I should change into something more appropriate,” Cammy giggled in the doorway, “Don’t go anywhereeeeeee.”  Cammy headed out of the room.

Kimmy rolled her eyes at how causal he was acting when they were supposed to be live in less than ten minutes.  “Lazy ass bastard,” Kimmy grumbled as she pulled her bag off and started to open it up showing off the rope and other bondage gear she was planning to tie Cammy down with.  Originally, the idea of the stream was gonna be a bondage video, and both agreed to no intercourse but touching was fine.  Cammy sounded excited to try out being tied up, so once he was locked in place, that was when Kimmy was gonna straddle his face and douse him in a torrent of pee she had been holding in for a little while now.  Pulling out the bondage supplies and rope, Kimmy closed her eyes and tried to keep herself composed and ready for destroying Cammy on camera.

Just as Kimmy looked at the clock, and thought they would be late, Cammy came in still wearing his hoodie and nothing else.  It looked like the only thing he did when he left was clean up his face and comb his curly hair out of its messy state.  There was a little make applied on his face to pull out some features but other than that, he didn’t do much.

“Uh… is that it, are you streaming like that,” Kimmy asked uncertainly.  It wasn’t that he didn’t look like his cute self, far from it, just shocking to see the unusual clothing compared to the girly and almost princess like clothes he usually wore on stream.

Cammy nodded, “Yup.  Figured I didn’t need to dress up too much for this one.  Right?”

Kimmy shrugged, he had a point.  He was supposed to get naked when she used the rope, so Kimmy figured less clothing meant less work for her.  It didn’t matter really, it just felt unusual.  In fact after sitting in Cammy’s room for the last five or so minutes she felt like something was off, like something was missing in here.  She didn’t know what, but something in the room felt off for some reason.  

Cammy sauntered over toward the computer and bent forward toward his desk.  Kimmy did in fact have her answer to whether Cammy was wearing anything under his hoodie.  No.  No, he wasn’t.  His plump booty gave Kimmy a wink as he stretched forward toward the computer and had his hoodie pull up exposing himself.  The tan skin and soft almost marshmallow looking backside greeted Kimmy as Cammy started to set up his streaming.  Kimmy looked away, what a slut.

It didn’t take Cammy too long to log in and start to prepare the stream.  “Do you need to do anything to get your fans to join in,” Cammy asked glancing over his shoulder at Kimmy sitting on his bed.

“No, I already told them when and whose channel I’ll be on,” Kimmy told Cammy.

Cammy smiled, “Cool!  Alright… oh yeah! That sure is more than usual, wow,” Cammy whistled at the already gathering viewers waiting for the show.  Cammy pulled away from the dark screen showing what the camera was streaming.  Kimmy did noticed Cammy was positioning the camera a little before steeping back.  “Alright, so we introduce ourselves and than what?  Just jump right into it,” Cammy asked smiling at Kimmy.

“Yeah that sounds about right,” Kimmy reflected the smile.  Just a little longer…

It didn’t take long till Kimmy watched the screen come to life and show off both her and Cammy in the same frame.

“Heeeeeey,” Cammy greeted showing off peace signs with his hands and giving off the cutest aura Kimmy ever felt.  Any tiredness in Cammy’s voice or face was gone like it never existed.  His smile grew three times bigger and cheerful.  It wasn’t till now that Kimmy realized just how much work and effort Cammy put into his streaming.  “Hello everyone!  It’s Cammy, duh,” Cammy gave off a goofy grin, “Of course you all knew that… but who is this?!  Well today we both have a special treat, we’re both doing a collaboration together!”  Cammy’s excitement was so infectious that Kimmy almost forgot what she was planning to do.

Kimmy gave her own greeting and wave to her fans and the others watching, “Thanks for watching, and I promise this will be a stream no one forgets.”

Cammy smiled and looked at Kimmy who looked back at him, “That’s for sure…”

Kimmy’s felt her smile slowly fade and a soft frown forming on her face.  The way Cammy said those words… something, something didn’t feel right.

“ANYWAYS!”  Cammy quickly blurted out turning back to the camera leaving Kimmy’s confused face and feeling behind as he addressed the others.  “I just want to give a big shout-out to all my fans, especially the ones that helped me out a little while ago,” Cammy winked at the viewers, “You know who you are… DMan117, thanks for the lovely tip.  Love you and hope you watching cutie,” Cammy gave the camera a kiss.

Kimmy was finally recovering from her confused look and feelings, as she decided to step in, “Today we have a special surprise for everyone.”

Cammy nodded, “We sure do!”

“It’s something, to be honest about, is new to not just me but, also you, right Cammy?”  Kimmy asked.

Cammy nodded, “Oh it sure is.  I’ve never tried anything like this on stream… off-stream,” Cammy gave one of his famous winks, “Well, shhhhh  that’s a secret.”

Kimmy wasn’t sure if he was just being a tease or was serious about it, but that had nothing to do with it.  Instead she went on.  “Before we get started, it’s always important when you do these things, you have a safety word.  Something to let not just your partner but everyone else involved, that’s you chat,” Kimmy announced, “Knows when it’s time to stop.  Safety is always important.”

“She’s totally right.  So, what’s the safety word for today,” Cammy asked Kimmy.

“I was thinking,” Kimmy couldn’t help but say the first word that came to her mind, “Beetle-juice.”

Cammy giggled, “Do we have to say it three times in order to stop?”

Kimmy cracked a forced smile, “Nope, just once will do.”

“Okay, well everyone, with that settle,” Cammy turned to the camera and gave everyone his charming smile, “I guess we should get started yeah?”

Those were the exact words that Kimmy was waiting for.  She proceeded to head toward the bed to grab the bondage gear she had lead out-

Kimmy’s body wasn’t moving.  She felt stuck, or frozen in place.  Her legs were locked in place, arms down at her side unwilling to move.  Kimmy felt like she was one of those mannequins at the mall or store locked in one spot and unable to move.  Kimmy’s eyes darted around the room trying to find out what the heck was going on!  

Cammy on the other hand wasn’t obstructed like Kimmy was.  He was till walking around the room like nothing was going on.  Cammy turned his back on the camera and looked right at Kimmy, a very wicked and devilish grin spread across his face, one that made Kimmy’s body ridged and cold.  The camera didn’t pick up Cammy’s look toward Kimmy at this angle.  His eyes told her everything, some how he knew what she was up to.  Kimmy didn’t know how, but it was clear that Cammy had set his own trap for her. Maybe he drugged her food or drink… did she even eat or drink anything?  Did he inject something into her?  Questions ran through Kimmy’s still functioning brain, but her body wasn’t reacting to any of her panicked signals she was sending to them.  

The flash of cruelty and malice that was on Cammy’s face was there just for a little while longer before the innocent happy smile replaced it as Cammy turned around toward the camera.  “Oh man… I was up waaay too late the other day.  In fact, some of you were still on when I ended my stream this morning.  I just woke up too,” Cammy announced as he stepped out of the way of the camera so Kimmy was in view now.  “You know the worse part of waking up in the morning is, chat?”

Kimmy had no idea where this was going, none of this was part of her plan or anything that Cammy discussed with her.  Still she couldn’t help but read some of the chat.

“Getting a bonner”

“Hungry?”

“Haha no way… seriously?”

“I LOVE YOU CAMMY!”

The messages were coming in too fast for Kimmy to keep up as it was clearly Cammy’s fans filling the chat room.  After a few seconds Cammy smiled, “That’s right, having to take a morning piss!”  Cammy let out a disappointed sound, “But the bathroom sooooo far away, I wonder if there’s something closer that I can use instead…”  The sad pout that Cammy was giving the viewers was soon directed to Kimmy.  She knew exactly where this was going and so did the chat.

“HAHA YES! DO IT!”

“Ewwww, seriously?”

“PP time”

“You can use me next CAMMY!”

“I don’t get it”



Cammy turned toward Kimmy and again with his back to the camera she saw the wicked smirk, his voice showed no resentment or hate that was in his eyes, “Kimmy?  Do you mind?”  Kimmy felt her knees start to give out as she thumped down to ground on her knees and legs.  Her mouth slowly quivering as she knew what Cammy was gonna do.  Whatever dark magic or hypnosis he had on her, was completely in control of her body.  Cammy walked to her side so that they were both in frame of the camera recording for everyone to see.  “Now remember that safe word, just say it and we’ll stop.  Okay,” Cammy spoke sweetly and kindly.  Something that didn’t reflect the situation that Kimmy was in.

Kimmy felt her mind and mouth scream out, “BEETLEJUICE! BEETAJUICE! BEETLEJUICE!”  She creamed out loud.

However the only sound that Kimmy got was the almost nonstop sounds of notification pings that filled the room.  Cammy just kept smiling, as he shrugged, “Welp you didn’t hear it from Kimmy, so… better drain the main vein,” Cammy cheered.  

Kimmy whimpered and begged for Cammy to stop but he only grew closer toward her.  Slowly Cammy reached down and grabbed the hoodie’s hem and started to pull it upward.  Slowly his thighs were being revealed and soon his two testicles and finally Cammy pulled up his almost skirt like hoodie up to his chest showing off more skin than needed.  His soft and slightly limp member showing off his gender dangled in-front of Kimmy’s horrified face.  Cammy was clearly only a few inches away but close enjoy for Kimmy to smell him.  Kimmy did her best not to open her mouth, forcing her to breath through her nose picking up more of that mixture of male and almost fruity smell coming off of him.  Two conflicting smells but for some reason it worked for Cammy.

Cammy used one hand to hold himself and the other to keep his clothing from covering his crotch back up.  “Well, say ahhhhh,” Cammy cooed.  Kimmy wanted to shake her head, but slowly her mouth started to part open and her lips formed an opening.  Cammy smirked, “That’s a good girl…”  Cammy started to slowly slide his slong closer to Kimmy’s now gaping mouth.

Kimmy felt words bubbling up in dramatic protest of what was going to happen.  Her gut was churning already in fear.  However she couldn’t run, move, or even close her mouth.  Instead she was forced to watch Cammy smiling face look down at her as he slowly placed the tip and a portion of his penis into her opening.  His warm manhood sliding over her lips and placing it’s tip on the tip of her tongue.  She could feel the shape of his cock colliding with the siding of her lips and mouth.  The half wilted member sitting in her mouth gave off a salty taste, which was building up on her taste buds.  “Mmm, so warm… it’s feel like I’m standing in the warm hot shower and just, you know, wanting to let it gooooo,” Cammy purred.

She wouldn’t have been more shocked if Cammy slapped her in the face right there.  Yet, instead of slapping her, Cammy’s cock shot out a hot stream of salty scum into her mouth.  The burning warm liquid blasted right by Kimmy’s tounge and into the back of her mouth.  The force of it made her cough and gag as she gulped down what she could but the powerful piss plowed forward.  Kimmy felt tears building up from the horror of gulping down the inteste stream of urine, from the insanely salty sting, and from the delighted look of bliss on Cammy’s face from taking a piss in her mouth.  Unable to stop herself, she could only swallow when she felt the build up in her mouth with the slightly warmer than room temperature liquid sloshing around in her puckered cheeks.  She could heard the pee filling her mouth and knew when she needed to gulp before it spilled out of her.  It was almost like another person was controlling her body, but she was still there to experience it all.  The flavor, the pain, the horror, and humiliation.  The fleshy penis in her mouth moved slightly back and forth as Cammy stood there sighing in bliss slowly rocking his hips left and right. Trailing a hot torrent of torment throughout Kimmy’s mouth.

Cammy’s laugh filled Kimmy’s ears, “I probably shouldn’t have drank so much last night, my bad.”

Kimmy felt sick to her stomach, but that was probably the gallon of pee starting to build up in her gut from the casual piss Cammy was taking.  The stream of Cammy piss splashed and slide down Kimmy’s chugging throat, only to be collected in her filling belly. It all just made her want to vomit. However the constant flow of yellow fluid kept everything pushing one way and not the other. Kimmy wanted to cry, as she swore it wasn’t going to end anytime soon, but she was wrong. Cammy let out a deep sigh as he stood there hips pressing into her lips, like she was deepthroating the cocky boy, yet his limp member didn’t reach all the way back there. The noise coming from Cammy signaled the tapering off of the strong surge of salinated water. The raging river of pee soon became a stream and than a trickle. Only droplets of bitter bile dribbled out of the little tip of Cammy’s cock as he let out a nice contented sound.

“Much better. I swear guys,” Cammy giggled above Kimmy’s disgusted face, “I think I just whizzed like a whole pool worth of pee. But lucky for me,” Cammy looked down at Kimmy’s horrified eyes before winking at the camera, “Kimmy swallows. Good job! She didn’t even spill a drop!”


Kimmy couldn’t see past Cammy’s hips as the chat exploded with comments. She could only imagine the things people were saying, and she was sure it wasn't good for her. Still that was the least of her worries. It wasn’t till Cammy pulled back and let his damp dick drop out of her mouth that she gasped for air. Kimmy continued to pant and gasp for air as Cammy dropped his hoodie to cover himself before walking off to do something. Kimmy felt some control come back as her body surged forward toward the ground. Her hand shot out and held her up with as much effort she could as she continued to cough and get some air into her lunges and get that vile bitter salty sting out of her throat. Kimmy could try and recall when she last felt this queasy or sick, however she didn’t want to chance vomiting right there. She didn’t care about the floor or what might happen to her if she puked, she just didn’t want to throw up. That experience was not something she was not fond of and refused to barf… or she would try not to.



As Kimmy was struggling from belching up her stomach, she heard Cammy chatting. She wasn’t listening and so could only pick up a few words here and there. She was focused on the door and wanted to head toward it. She felt her arms moving. Each hand trying to drag her to the only exit from whatever the heck was going-

Cammy’s voice cut into Kimmy’s world when he spoke next. “Now where did my chair go…”



For whatever reason, Kimmy now knew why the room looked different. There was no computer chair. She didn’t know why she did it. Kimmy stopped and turned her head and saw that Cammy was right, his chair was missing.

Cammy gave a pout, “Awww, but how am I suppose to use the computer with my gaming chair gone…”

Kimmy felt the pieces slowly falling into place. Her eyes widening as Cammy slowly turned toward her with a smile growing, “Oh I know! Kimmy? Sweetie, do you mind?”

Kimmy’s body fell into that frightening state where she couldn’t move her body the way she wanted it to. She was slowly turning from the door, and now crawling toward a mischievously grinning Cammy. Her own body wasn’t listen as she was screaming for it to stop.

“What a peach,” Cammy delightedly clapped his hands. “Oh Kimmy, I knew I could count on you today. Alright, looks like I found my chair after all,” Cammy explained as he turned around with Kimmy still approaching him. Cammy slowly reached back and pulled up the backside of his hoodie. Kimmy shook her head as approached that looming rear end. Her head slowly tilting upward and her face getting closer to Cammy as he gently stated to lean backward. Cammy’s squishy looking butt blocking out more and more light, as Kimmy’s face was aiming right for that, dare she say cute butt crack? Every fiber in her body told her to look away or turn her head, but she couldn’t move it anymore. Soon her face was prying apart that recessives of Cammy’s crack. The dark recesses of Cammy’s booty slowly pressed into Kimmy’s face, sliding over her cheeks and past her face, burring her face first into the depths of the dark and blackened backside. The pressure around her face was immense but not painful. It wasn’t till she felt her nose and mouth bump into a firm wall that she knew she was at her destination of her butt diving.



The muffled sounds of a delighted Cammy hit Kimmy’s ears, “So firm but soft. I love this new chair. Let me show you all a better angle.” Kimmy felt a muffled whimper of humliation bubble out and up into Cammy’s ass as she knew that she was being shown off to everyone. She was holding the fucking girly boy up by having him sitting on her face. As much as Kimmy wanted to protect her persona, there was no way of escaping under the baring weight of Cammy crushing crapper. Kimmy either couldn’t move or Cammy weighted much more than he looked as Kimmy’s face couldn’t even budge from his backside. Kimmy muffled a few pleading words that went unheard into Cammy’s backside, or so she thought. It wasn’t till a few moments after her begging that Cammy wiggled a little deeper into Kimmy’s appalled face. A layer of hot skin smearing deeper into her nose and mouth. Kimmy wanted to gag at the musky and dirty smelling scent that hit her as she was forced deeper into Cammy’s ass. Stuck snug in Cammy’s crack Kimmy could hear him mutter, “Not as comfy as my old chair, but it’ll do.”



Cammy’s voice was muffled but hearable, “Okay chat, got my chair, took my piss, time to do some Q and A. We got pletny of time to mess around.” Kimmy tried to struggled under Cammy’s butt, but he either was moving with her or she wasn’t moving at all. Anywhere she tried to move, if she was, she couldn’t seem to get out from under the rear end of the psychotic freak. His bare back side stuck to her face like superglue as he went on. “OH! Yes I remember, no my favorite foods are…” Kimmy blocked out the rest of Cammy’s voice as she did her best to try and escape from her physical and metaphorical prison. The hunky hot hindquarters of Cammy wrapped around Kimmy keeping her tucked in deep with no escape. She was stuck pressed into his back side as he kept his planted booty right on top of her.

“Good question,” Cammy exclaimed to one of his fans, as he proceeded to use Kimmy’s face as a seat.

She couldn’t stay here, she needed a way out. However as much as she wanted to escape she couldn’t think of how to get away. If Cammy, for some fucking demonic reason had her trapped in htis fucked up stream, she needed a way out. Maybe when he was distracted? Or what about when he was done streaming?? She was able to crawl to the door after he… pissed in her mouth…

That thought was so disgusting that Kimmy nearly lost it right there and than. The feeling of luke warm liquid in her belly told her to bail out of this when she could. However she couldn't as she was stuck. However Kimmy had a plan to leave the room when Cammy stopped whatever he was doing. She just needed to-

“OH?! HAHA Noooo,” Cammy squealed as he read and listen to chat. “I mean… I could, but that’s so...yucky!”

Kimmy had no idea what Cammy was referring to, but “yucky” was not something Kimmy felt was a good reference to use around her and her situation. Kimmy tried to pry her face away from the darker depths of the dank crevice she was stuck in. Slowly, she felt her nose and lips sliding away from the skin she was originally shoved into. She… she was doing it! Kimmy was retreating from Cammy’s butt!

Just as Kimmy thought she was free and safe, Cammy asked, “Oh Kimmy? Can you be a doll, my butt itches, can you help a fellow streamer out?”

All the progress that Kimmy had made was undone as she felt her face diving back into that horrible backside like a dog going after a treat. Her mouth opening and tongue was starting to extract from her mouth. With no way to fight or stop it, her tongue started to move forward, wiggling and waggling as it approached it’s destination. Kimmy let out a muffled cry and beg into the blubbery butt surrounding her, but it didn’t help. The feeling of warm skin touched her taste-buds. Kimmy had always found butts and anal stuff disgusting, having to lick this freak’s ass was worse than being used as a pisser. The taste of Cammy’s ass made Kimmy gag, but her tongue didn’t stop as it pressed further and instead of touching just the tip, the whole surface of her licker was being used like a wipe or brush. Kimmy screamed her disgust and horror into the flabby fat around her, as her tongue licked once and than came back for seconds. She was slowly itching whatever spot that Cammy needed as Kimmy felt his butt twitch from the sensation.

“Mmm, that feels nice, thanks! Keep it up,” Cammy cheered Kimmy on as he went back to his stream.



Kimmy wanted to pull her tongue back, move her face away, hell she wouldn’t have mind trying to bite some of the flesh smearing around her face, but she couldn’t stop herself from licking. Her tongue lapped, swirled, and even darted around the dark corners of Cammy’s rear. There were a few times where she licked up areas that didn’t taste as bitter and nasty as some spots. What was bad was when she knew exactly when she licked at Cammy’s anus. Not only could she felt the little pucker, or even taste the foulness of the closed portal, but it was the way Cammy’s voice jumped a notch in pitch from the surprise and delight when she touched it.

Kimmy could feel her tongue going numb, and she had lost all taste a little while ago, if anything she just felt tired and sweaty. Very sweaty. It seemed being shoved deep into someone’s ass crack didn’t provide a lot of air current. The smell was stuffy and smelly, sweat and butt funk filled Kimmy’s nose. Her licking had slowed to a just a few flicks every couple of minutes, or what felt like minutes. Kimmy felt beads of sweat building around her and dripping off not just her face, but Cammy’s backside. Kimmy didn’t know if it was hers, his, or maybe it was a combination of both. Still Cammy didn’t remove himself form her face, as he continued to stay seated on her face and shift ever once in a while. Kimmy was sure it was because he was sliding off her face… or maybe he just enjoyed rubbing his ass over her face like the fucked up freak that he was. All Kimmy knew was that her nose was full of Cammy’s crappy ass smelling stink and possibly other stuff too.

The outside world was dead to Kimmy as even the muffled sounds of the chat and Cammy blended into a throbbing pulse in her head. Or maybe that was Cammy’s actual pulse thumping in her brain. It was so loud, and hot she felt like she was going to pass out soon…



Suddenly Cammy lifted his enormous moonshapped ass off of Kimmy’s face and she inhaled deeply for the freshest and cleanest breath of air she had ever had in her entire life. Gasping and panting while still sitting on the floor, Kimmy felt her sight and other senses coming back as Cammy got up off her.



“Ops sorry about that, forgot that THIS chair needs air…my bad,” Cammy laughed at Kimmy. “Aww, you looking a little red there, but it couldn’t have been that bad, I mean… you were licking me an awful lot for someone who hated it,” Cammy continued to taunt and tease her as he stood there at the right angle to show off what was under his hoodie. His penis covered in the dense shade of the undergarment, hidden from the outside of the world, only swaying every time he moved. Did he need to pee again… her stomach was feeling a little empty but the thought of another downpour of piss made it tighten up in disgust.

Kimmy was about to say something but Cammy beat her to it as he wasn’t the one trying to catch their breath from nearly suffocating in the absolute abysmal void that was Cammy’s ass. “Well, everyone, I think the stream is just about over.”

There were pings of viewers responding. Kimmy only got a glance of them complain that it was too soon or wishing Cammy good job. Kimmy couldn’t help but have a sense of euphoria flow out of every pore in her body as her torment was finally done-

“Butt…” Cammy giggled, “Before we end, I thought we should close this special stream with a nice fair well? What do you say?”

“F-fa-fair well,” Kimmy muttered frowning in confusion.

“Mhmmm,” Cammy smiled looking at both Kimmy and than back at the camera as he started to rub his hoodie covered belly. “I got a parting gift for you! I just need to say goodbye to my dinner…”

Kimmy’s eyes blurred and she felt the immediately desire to runaway. Before she could even send that brain signal to her legs and the rest of her body to scram out of there, Kimmy found her body lock up on her. Nothing was working. Kimmy wanted to scream for someone to save her, or to even kill her right there. However the only voice she heard was Cammy going on. Cammy’s sweet and cheerful voice continued, “Might need to make it quick, not sure how much longer I can last… so any last words?” Cammy asked. Kimmy wanted to nod her head profusely like a bobble head or muffled a word out, but she was paralyzed like someone hijacked her body. “No? You sure about that?” Cammy asked sounding surprised but it had to all be for show, she could see it in the smug taunting look. “Maybe one that starts with a B… ends with Juice? You know… was a famous movie… no?” Cammy turned to the camera and shrugged, “Well once again, you all heard it from-” Cammy stopped and laughed as he covered his mouth, “Sorry, I mean you DIDN’T hear it from her so, I guess here,” Cammy said slowly turning around, present his backside. Cammy slowly lifted up his hoodie to once again expose his nude ass and thick cheeks to a horrified and sickened Kimmy. “I…” Cammy said slowly spreading his ass, this time showing Kimmy exactly where she was heading, the little twitching bulb that was Cammy’s anus, flexed for a moment and puckered up for what was surely a preparing kiss to her lips. “Gooooo,” Cammy cooed as he squatted backwards, planting his plump padded pooper right there on Kimmy face.

There was nothing for Kimmy to do but watch as the backside of Cammy’s approached in a slow decent aiming for her face. As slow as Kimmy thought it was, she was sure that it didn’t take Cammy that long to sit ontop of her. Soon Kimmy was mouth and nose deep in that crevices that Cammy called his ass. Kimmy didn’t know if it was planned or just sheer luck that Kimmy’s lip were pushed deep and toward Cammy’s booty hole. Any sound of protest that Kimmy wanted to speak, was soon muffled into the folds of Cammy’s backside. The warm flesh already warping around her poor face. That familiar smell and feeling of Cammy’s crushing ass hit Kimmy with no remorse as she was sent back into hell yet again.

Cammy must have been holding back before, but now, he was putting his full weight on Kimmy as she felt her face get shoved deeper into the flesh pressing around her. Kimmy desperately wanted to roll out from under Cammy, but he wasn’t giving her any choice, that and she couldn’t pry herself apart from Cammy’s butt. Sure enough she was stuck in place. However this wasn’t the worse part, it was the feeling of the soft fleshy ring pressed into her lips that started to twitch and flex that Kimmy felt pure terror rise up inside her. The feeling of the pucker pushing and expanding only made Kimmy scream out in fright and horror of what was coming next. Kimmy wasn’t ready, even if she was given a hundred years to prepare for this, she wouldn’t have been ready.

It was like waiting for a car crash or train wreck to happen right in front of her. Kimmy could see it happening, but was powerless to stop it. Slowly the little anus she was so close to started to widen and soon Cammy’s back door was swinging open. As Cammy’s circular ring opened, so did Kimmy’s lips part in unison. It was like they were synced together, as Kimmy’s mouth started to open wider and wider as Cammy’s anus spread. Soon her mouth was agap and open, while she could almost feel the dreaded shit approaching. Kimmy couldn’t see anything, as she was stuck in utter darkness, but her other senses were working well. Kimmy could almost hear the sound of the monster meandering toward her, she could smell the scent in the air growing, and she could feel every muscle in Cammy’s back side shifting to produce this messy muck from deep within.

The last words Kimmy heard before it all turned to shit was Cammy gasping, “Oh… it’s a big one!”

Kimmy felt a terrified gasp escape her mouth once she heard those words. Cammy’s fudge wasn’t far behind his words as Kimmy felt the object quickly but also slowly get shoved into her open mouth. The feeling was unholy as she screamed out again sounds of disgust that either were soon choked off, or they never left her frozen throat. Kimmy had no choice but to gulp as the larger loaf of leftovers came flowing out. It was big, for someone who looked so small and slender, that was for sure. Kimmy felt her throat seizing up on the mass of something that shouldn’t have been possible for someone like Cammy to produce. However the solid snake of shit wasn’t in Kimmy’s imagination, as she felt the object push on her throat as it descended into her. As being one that wasn’t unfamiliar with doing sexual things on camera, she couldn’t help but compare it to that time she deepthroated a cock. Yet this time, unlike the deepthraoting she did, Kimmy wasn't nearly as prepared for the size of this object. The shape of the object stretching and pushing more than she wanted, descending downward toward her poor belly that didn’t want anything to do with it. Kimmy gagged and grunted as she felt more of the super sized shit slamming straight into her stomach. The air growing hot and smelly as more of the fumes coming from Cammy hit Kimmy. She was gonna pass out soon if she didn’t get a breath in soon…

Than it was over. Kimmy felt the pungent poop pass out of Cammy’s asshole and soon down her weak esophagus. Cammy let out a sigh, but stayed put as Kimmy gulped and gasped for oxygen. She was still stuck there as Cammy flexed his puckering pooper, as if to expel any left overs lagging behind his shit. Kimmy could feel her throat and mouth closing at the same time as Cammy slowly started to rise up off of Kimmy.

Her disgust could be clearly seen on her face once Cammy pulled off of her. The look of horror and shame was evident on her exposed face. She still couldn’t believe this happened to her. Worse was how Cammy was acting like this wasn’t unnatural.

“Okay everyone, that’s our stream! I hope you all enjoyed it, I sure did! Make sure to tune in for later especially if you like it. Also, guys make sure to tune into Kimmy’s channel, I’m sure she does some VERY interesting stuff for her streams,” Cammy gave one of his quick smirks to Kimmy as she in her toilet pose on the floor as if waiting for another user. “Well, that’s it for now, see you all later,” Cammy smiled at the camera as he waved goodbye to everyone.

Once the camera was turned off, Kimmy felt her legs function again and she soon collapsed gripping her stomach in pain. Kimmy would have ignored Cammy if it weren’t for the boy who did, whatever this was to her, started to speak to her.

It wasn’t a threatening voice but it was too calm and controlled for Kimmy not to feel some sort of fear in it. “Well, that was fun… for me. I hope you learned something from this. I know I did. Anyway, I got places to go soon, so I suggest you skedaddle out of here before I find another use for you. Heck,” Cammy shrugged, “I just might have another use for you in a little bit...”

Kimmy felt a fresher wave of fear hit her as she tried to scamper out of the door to Cammy’s room. She almost thought she wouldn’t make it, but she found that nothing was stopping her. Kimmy felt horrendous, a sickness washing over her as she moved, but as much as she thought she was gonna throw up, there was no way she was staying another second in that place. Kimmy was gone with the echoing words of Cammy calling out, “Come back anytime you want!” The happiness in those words made Kimmy run faster than she thought she could, as she ran back to her place.









It had been weeks.

Kimmy’s views had all but vanished since the stream.

She had gotten hundreds of messages of disappointed viewers seeing what she was “into” and wouldn’t follow her anymore. Anyone she tried to get on her side didn’t believe her. It didn’t matter if they were fans, lawyers, or even the admins of Jerkoff. There was no “evidence” proving what happened was unwilling. The things that she was forced to do, which she still couldn’t explain, was the thing driving everyone away from her. The only ones that did stay, were only demanding “that” kind of stuff. The very thing she still had nightmares about. Kimmy was once near the top, but now she was sinking down toward the very lower ranks of the polls on Jerkoff. What was worse, was how Cammy went up a few ranks. It was like all the viewers that Kimmy lost, were quickly absorbed by Cammy as he took over her spot and then some.

Just looking at Cammy’s name on the site sent a shiver through Kimmy’s body as she tried to think of a way to recover from her falling out. If this kept up, she would have to quit streaming and find a real job.

There was a sudden ping in Kimmy’s notifications as someone sent her a message. Hoping it wasn’t more hate mail, Kimmy opened it and started to read it.

“Hey! It’s me, Cammy! Just checking in on you. Some of the fans are wondering when you might want to do another stream together! ;) If you want to collab again, let me know. I’ll make sure to prepare just for you if you know what I mean… let me know what kind of food you like, I’ll be sure to chow down on it for our next get together!”

Kimmy felt her stomach heaving at the idea as she quickly ran to the bathroom to dry heave at the thought. Kimmy hit the toilet faster than she thought as she hacked and nearly lost it at the thought of experiencing it all over again. The horror and humiliation the smells…

As Kimmy wept over the toilet she was buried in she couldn’t help but try and contemplate it all. She soon was finding herself wondering if it was even worth it for the views.

Maybe?




End Notes:

Let me know what you think.

Chapter 8 by Kickyou
Author's Notes:

You can help support me 

https://www.patreon.com/kickyou

Or just to chat and stuff on discord

https://discord.gg/AC87bgP



Steven sat in his car with the lights off on the side of the long street. He was four houses down and on the other side of the road while he cased out a very particular apartment. It had been over a week and he was sure he had the place down and analyzed for sure. Only one person came and went from the apartment and she didn’t look to be the kind of person to have too many roommates. Even if she did, they hadn’t left the building in the weeks that he observed the place. It was very safe to assume that she was living by herself. Which made this so much easier for Steve. He just had to break in when she left and grab as much shit as he could and get out.


Taking a sip of his coffee he checked the time on his stereo system and saw how late it was. She usually left around this time. Steven pulled out his phone to check up on her streaming. Steven found that the owner of the apartment was a full-time streamer, one of the reasons he picked the place. She would stream most of the day and leave around the night to do whatever it was she did. Also, with her being one of the top ten porn streamers, Cammy had to have some expensive shit in her apartment. Steven never stayed too long on the website to confirm his hunches and didn't want to get too attached to the one he was robbing. He didn’t need to get emotional or guilty about robbing this chick. Instead, he only glanced a few times at her stream to ensure he wasn’t robbing some poor person not making ends meet. It wasn’t that he would feel too guilty for taking from them, he just didn’t want to waste a night on a useless robbery if he could help it.


Downing the rest of his coffee, Steven watched as Cammy was already leaving the apartment. She was wearing a flashy getup, something that didn’t bring too much attention to herself but would make some people do a double take on her.  Not to mention Steven could tell those clothes weren’t cheap. She had to have some bling in her place if she was wearing something like that out on the streets.


“Show time,” Steven muttered to himself as he got out of his vehicle and looked as discreetly as he could while he crossed the street. Cammy had already gone around the corner, if Steven timed this right he had more than half an hour to get in, grab some shit, and get out. An easy break-in, if things went all according to plan.


As nonchalantly as he could, Steven glanced up and down the street as inconspicuous as he could. He was eyeing any witnesses but thanks to the late night and the area, there was little to no one outside, at least none looking toward him and his activities. Slowly, but quickly, Steven went up the small flight of stairs toward the door leading to the building that Cammy lived in. With years of practice and experience, Steven slipped his tools out of his pocket and into the door handle. In less than a few moments, Steven had the door unlocked and opening for him like he owned a fucking key to the place. Smirking, Steven entered and was ready for the heist to begin



Steven entered Cammy’s apartment and stopped as he looked around. He was stunned, this wasn’t what he was expecting. It seemed very… bland. Yeah, sure, there was a nice-looking TV and a few decent couches along with some kitchen appliances out in the open. However, this looked nothing like a top-ten porn streamer place of living. Where was all the expensive shit?!


“Her room, it’s got to be all in her set up,” Steven told himself as he ignored the basic everyday living shit. Maybe he could nab her monitor or mouse, yeah that shit should sell for a good price. If not at a pawn shop maybe online to a desperate fan? Steven wasn’t sure but he would find out along the way.


Steven quickly headed toward the nearest room. Opening the door, he found a bathroom. Again, a very bland and underwhelming room. The only thing that stood out was the products. Hair supplies, makeup, and other girly shit that Steven didn’t have time to worry about. He couldn’t sell that shit, so it wasn’t worth looking at. Leaving the room, Steven headed to the next room. Opening the door, Steven stepped into the familiar-looking room he’d seen a few times. He knew that this was the room that Cammy did all her streams in. Smiling, Steven walked in and looked around a little more thoroughly now that he was currently in the room.


Nothing seemed too expensive, sure there was the computer set up, the gamer or streamer lights lining the walls, and some little figurines and collectibles set up on a few shelves… but there was nothing that screamed MONEY. Steven had to look around a few more times before ignoring those little things and keeping his focus on the only things that screamed cash, like the computer. Sure enough, Steven saw the monitors and the flashy-looking keyboard that lit up with a rainbow of colors. Even the computer case near the floor was flashing sparkling colors. The whole setup screamed at Steven to steal it and pawn it off for some big bucks.


“That’s what I'm talking about,” Steven grinned as he knew what he was talking about. But that wasn’t enough. Sure it looked flashy and expensive but it wasn’t something that would set him for a few weeks. He needed more. He needed a BIG haul. Steven looked around, “Fucking jewelry. Gems… something, ANYTHING,” Steven told himself out loud as he quickly went to a dresser and pulled it open.


There was nothing but fucking panties and socks. Rolling his eyes at the “cute” clothing, Steven slammed the dresser drawer shut after looking through it and looked at the next one. It was just shirts. Muttering to himself, Steven went to the next and the next and the next…. Nothing but fucking girly clothes. Not even dresses, just fucking t-shirts and blowses and other common outfits. Nothing worth stealing.


“Fuck…” Steven muttered as he pulled away from the dresser and looked around.


Suddenly a female voice he wasn’t ready for, called out from behind him, “You found what you wanted yet?”


Steven spun around so quickly that he nearly fell down. In the doorway was the last person he was expecting to run into, Cammy. Steven quickly put on the gruffest and mean face he could, “DON’T MOVE!” He demanded as he projected as much aggression and demand toward the girl in the doorway. To his shock, Cammy didn’t move or flinch. She stood there holding what looked like a simple sandwich in her hand. She was calmer than a cucumber looking at Steven all dressed up and invading her space.


After a long pause, she just took a bite of her food and said, “Sooooo? Did you find what you were looking for?”


Steven had to take a moment as he felt put off by the weird aura Cammy was producing. Why the fuck was she so fucking calm?!


“Sh-shut up…. Take a seat!” Steven demanded as he gestured toward the bed.


Cammy slowly sauntered over to her bed, not even caring how easily she showed off her back to Steven… in fact, if anything she added a nice swish and sway to her step as she slowly and deliberately plopped down on her bed before taking another munch of her sandwich.


“Shit shit shit,” Steven muttered trying to stay calm at the new situation he was in. He couldn’t help himself as he asked Cammy, “Why the fuck are you back so soon? You shouldn’t be here for another half an hour at the earliest?”


Cammy smirked as he lifted her stacked-up sandwich and took another nice bite into it before going on, “Well, I wasn’t gonna come back but some jerk bumped into me. I figured, ‘well why not grab something to eat right here and now?’ Sooo, I grabbed a sandwich from off the street, you know to save some money and time, and headed back to my place for a nice relaxing night.” Cammy let that sink in for a few moments before finally adding, “And now here we are...”


Steven watched as Cammy brought the nearly-eaten sandwich to her mouth and took a massive mighty bite out of it. The sound of her teeth and lips parting and peeling the food apart before she grinned at him. The smile and joy she had eating the simple sandwich, was something that put Steven off in a weird way. The wide grin on Cammy’s face as she chewed her food, it was like there was a secret joke passed between her and the food she was eating. Steven didn’t know why but his eyes were glued to those lips, flush and plump and so kissable-


Steven blinked a few times to forget the thought as he was here for one thing, and it wasn’t to kiss this girl. “Just shut up…” Steven demanded. His words were harsh and commanding. He was trying to gain control of the situation he was in. “Okay, where the fuck is the money? The goods. Tell me where you are keeping the expansive stuff or I’ll beat you to a pulp!” Steven did his best to add as much rage and anger to his words. Something to frighten the girl on her bed. However, as much venom he put into his words she didn’t so much as blink fear. Cammy sat there with a small smile on her face as if she were watching a show or movie. Disassociated with what was going on, not a care in the world, other than the food in her hands.


Steven felt a weird shiver run over his body at how weird she was acting. Steven needed to step up his game. He took a deep breath and barked at Cammy with the meanest and scariest voice he could. He was gonna put the fear of God in this girl. “I MEAN IT!” Steven shouted so loud he was sure the neighbors would hear… which would be an issue.


Finally, Steven got the reaction he wanted out of Cammy as she jumped on her bed. “Oh my,” She spoke shocked, “That wasn’t expected. You really scared me…”


Steven felt more in control now that Cammy finally folded on him. “I’ll do more than scare you if you don’t fucking answer me!” Steven roared at her.


The surprised look slowly died on Cammy’s face, but she didn’t seem as smug as before, “Sure sure… what was the question again,” Cammy asked.


Steven wanted to rush her and grab Cammy by the neck, just to add some shock factor to this. Or give her a harsh shake to tell her to stop fucking around, but instead, Steven just used his voice. He made it as deep and threatening as possible, “WHERE IS THE GOD DAMN CASH?! WHERE ARE THE VALUABLES?!”


Cammy blinked a few times before slowly lifting up the sandwich to her face and finishing it off in one mighty munch. Mid-chew she spoke, “You checked those drawers?”


Steven looked toward the dresser he ransacked not too long ago and frowned, “Yeah?”


“Well,” Cammy responded calmer than a clam, “That’s your answer… well, I mean most of my money is in the bank like a normal person… but everything else is in those drawers.”


Steven glanced toward the dresser a few times before looking back recalling what he found in them, “It’s just fucking sex stuff!”


Cammy gave him a dull look, “Well duh… I’m a sex streamer… what did you think I bought? I mean that shit isn’t cheap you know. So hey, go ahead and steal my sex toys if you want-”


“NO NO NO!” Steven snapped as he jerked his head back toward the drawer filled with so many sexual objects he couldn’t tell what was used for what.  Double checking, he yanked the dresser drawer open and saw dildos and butt toys, hell even male toys were thrown in there. Steven was having a meltdown as he realized he fucked up majorly. It wasn’t like he could just bail and dash out now, Cammy saw his face. She could point him out to the cops. FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!


Steven was on the verge of freaking out, but he finally calmed down for a moment when he heard the computer behind him make a sound. The rig had to be worth thousands of dollars. If this was a bust, at least the machine would fetch him a few shells…


“Fucking whatever, I can at least sell a streamer's computer,” Steven remarked after calming down. Steven went to head toward Cammy’s computer desk…


Steven found out his feet wouldn’t move. Stuck fast like they were frozen in place.  Steven tried to jerk them up but found them glued to the ground. They weren’t budging, not even a damn inch. What was going on?!


“Mmmm, yeah, gonna have to stop you right there…” Cammy cooed as she leaned back on her bed. Supporting herself on her arms and laying out showing off some belly skin.  She looked more chill than someone being held up should ever be. “You're not taking my computer. That shit is worth more than your pathetic life…”


Steven felt something snap in him at the insult, “What the fuck did you say to me?!” Steven went to step toward Cammy…


He couldn’t move his legs. It was like they were bolted down to the floor.


“Wh- wh- wait, what?” Steven muttered as he looked down at his locked legs. No matter what he told them to do, they didn’t budge an inch. It was like they were locked in place. Steven tried to jerk them out of place with his hands, but all he could do was move his body from the waist up. He was effectively trapped in place, his legs and feet stuck to the ground. Looking back up at Cammy, she seemed so chill right now that Steven knew something was definitely off!


“Yeah, you're not going anywhere,” Cammy smirked as she tossed the rest of the sandwich in her mouth and chewed it. Steven watched Cammy savor the sandwich more than anyone should have with any food. The moans and gasping noise she made, the shuddering she made when swallowing her meal. Something wasn’t normal about that sandwich she just consumed, but Steven needed to focus on himself.


“WHAT DID YOU DO?!” Steven yelled at Cammy with all his furry. Cammy didn’t so much as flinch as she chewed and finished her orgasmic food in her mouth.


“Ooo, that was soooo good. Nothing like free food… right… so where were we…. OH, that’s right. You… my little thing…” Cammy snickered while smiling at Steven from her bed.


Steven glared at Cammy as she looked so relaxed and smug. “I’m gonna make you regret doing, well, whatever this was,” Steven threatened Cammy.


The response he got was not one he expected. A delighted and amused giggle erupted from Cammy as she slowly leaned up from her bed. “Oh, I’m sure. What are you gonna do? Please, tell me.”


“I’m… I’m…” Steven muttered as he tried to move, but still couldn’t.


“Yeaaaaah, nothing. Look,” Cammy spoke as she got off her bed and started to slowly stalk toward Steven. “You caught me at a very,” She lifted her fingers up and air quoted, “Good time.” Steven frowned as Cammy slowly walked around him. “You see… I finished my stream already today, and it was a saucy one,” Cammy laughed before going on, “. I don’t have any ‘sexual needs’,” Cammy quoted in the air as she continued to speak to him, “for you right now, which is a shame cause I could think of a few things I would like to do to you.” The grin turned into a cruel smirk as Cammy slowly walked around Steven again, like a tiger waiting to jump its weakened and sick prey. The look sent shivers down his spine. “And I just ate a VERY yummy meal… so I’m not that hungry for anything. So that leaves just what for you? Hmmm,” Cammy mused over the idea as she circled around Steven. All the while Steven couldn’t move his feet, and his arms weren’t able to reach Cammy. Steven was stuck fast as this girl played around with him in a teasing manner, like a cat with a fresh toy… or more like living prey.


“What do you want,” Steven complained as he realized he was in Cammy’s complete control.


“Good question,” Cammy mused as she placed her finger on her lips. “What’s your name?”


Steven thought of lying. He could feel his lips starting to spew out DAVE… but the control on his body warped and contorted his mouth into saying STEVEN…


Cammy mused over the name as she looked at him, “Hmmm, Steven…. No, no that won't do. That doesn’t sound right… what about,” Cammy spoke as she tilted her head slightly while still touching her lips and squinting. It was as if she were looking through a foggy window. Finally, her eyes lit up and a dazzling expression exploded across her face, “OH I KNOW!” The smile grew wide, “ You look like a STEPHANIE!”


Steven frowned at the new name given to him, “Stephanie… what the fuck are you saying I’m Stevvvveeeeee….pppphhhhaaaaniiiieeeee….????”


Steven felt his words contorted in his mouth. “I’m Steeeeepppphanie… I’m STTTEeeeeephanie… NO NO, I’M Sttteephanie….”


Steven felt his lips sputter out the wrong name as Cammy continued to smile at him. The warm grin soon felt less warm and comforting and more creepy and horrifying as Steven felt his mouth betraying him with its speech. He couldn’t even say his fucking name!


“That’s right,” Cammy said, standing cool and casually in front of Steven like he hadn’t even tried to rob her. “Stephanie. My personal maid. That means, you're gonna take care of me. Cleaning, cooking, and all that other stuff,” Cammy giggled as she winked at Steven saying that last job. Steven felt like spitting at Cammy but his body was too busy betraying his actions to muster that reaction. He could feel his body shifting and changing. Looking down, his toned legs got skinny and shifted into more slick and smooth thighs, he could feel his muscles melting down into more skimpy-like limbs. Glancing down he watched as his belly contorted and flattened into a smooth slick slab-like stomach. All his masculine features evaporated and new female features started to appear. His chest started to poke out while his backside felt bigger and larger, and his hair started to flow outward. Steven was panicking as he could feel his whole body morphing while Cammy smiled at him and slowly nodded in agreement with his new form.


“Yeah, that’s it. You’re gonna be perfect.” Cammy’s smug look never left his face as Steven felt his body deteriorate and morph into a new person, a brand new form he wasn’t familiar with.






Steven, no it was Stephanie...


Stephanie had been helping out Cammy for almost a week. Sure it was horrifying to be Cammy’s maid, but it wasn’t so bad. Sadly, Stephanie didn’t know if that was her own mind telling her this or if it was really what she felt. She had been Cammy’s personal maid for a week, making food and cleaning up. Bathrooms, the kitchen, dishes, and lastly that cursed bedroom. Stephanie found that she was a living housemaid as she did everything Cammy asked with no resistance or argument. Stephanie couldn’t stop herself as she headed to the sink and saw the handful of dishes left in there by Cammy. Slowly, Stephanie picked up the dishes and utensils and started to scrub them clean before putting them away.


Someone of sound mind might be wondering why Stephanie was still here…


Well it wasn’t like she hadn’t tried to run the first moment she had. However, the moment she made it to the front door, it was like it was locked. She couldn’t turn the knob no matter how hard she tried. Almost as if it was stuck, but it was more like her wrist wouldn’t turn. Something compelling her to not open that door. Even the windows, she opened and tried to climb out but it was like her body refused or an invisible barrier was blocking her.

Stephaine was stuck in the apartment by some unnatural force keeping her stuck there.


It shouldn’t have surprised Stephanie, in fact, it should have made sense that something fucky was going on. It wasn’t even that long ago that Stephanie was Steven, but now… he was a fully-fledged she. Housing some plump puppies in her upper maid outfit. Her legs were covered in white leggings and along with the outfit of a maid apron attached around her hips. Stephanie wasn’t just acting like a maid, she looked it too. Even her speech had changed. “Yes sir”, “As you wish,” and “Right away”. Words she spoke whenever Cammy told her to do something. She was a proper maid. Only her inner thoughts had remained as Steven. All his distaste and hate for this. All his horror and his appalling for the situation he was in, stayed inside his head as he worked around the building. It was like he was a fucking rumba turned on and set to make the place spotless and clean. It only took a few days before Stephanie got used to Cammy’s routine and how to work around her.


A regular day of streaming was going on, as Cammy was putting on a show, all the while Stephanie stood outside the door after cleaning the full home. Stehapnie couldn't do much except wait for another order while she stood there in front of Cammy’s bedroom almost like a statue. Cammy’s words were muffled as they echoed around the streaming room. Stephine stayed out of the room as she held her spot before the closed door. Stephanie felt so robotic not knowing what to do, escaping was pointless but there wasn’t much to do besides being obedient like a little doll for Cammy to order around.


How long was Stephanie gonna be like this? Would Cammy let her go? Would Stephanie ever be able to go back to being Steven? Surely this wasn’t going to be the rest of his life, right? Someone would have to come looking for him and find him eventually… right?


Steven could feel tears trying to come out, but Stephanie refused to let them fall. Almost as if it wasn’t a maid's job to cry. Shit, he couldn’t even cry on his own now…


As Steven was starting to realize just how fucked up this whole situation was, the door to Cammy’s room started to open. Looking toward the door as it swung open with Cammy in an all too familiar outfit. It was the one that Steven helped dress her in and put the makeup and everything before the stream. The cute outfit was so perfect that Cammy was so adorable that it was hard to tell what kind of monster she was under that exterior she was wearing.


“Hey Stephanie,” Cammy cooed as she stood there by the door half open, “I was just telling everyone about you… why don’t you come on in and introduce yourself to everyone, sweetie…” Cammy smiled at Steven. There was something hidden in that smile that made Steven hesitate, however, Stephanie didn’t.


Almost like a computer program following orders, Stephanie nodded and said, “Of course,”  as she walked in without a second thought.


Steven didn’t know why he tried to struggle with it, but he tried to keep his legs from moving. They refused to listen to his commands as he walked in elegantly and properly, like he lived his whole life to be a maid for an upper-class society.


Standing in the middle of the room, Steven once again saw Cammy’s streaming computer. However this time it was turned on and he could see the streaming event taking place on multiple screens on his desk. The camera recorded and displayed the image of Steven/Stephanie standing before everyone, watching with her hands folded in front of her while she did a quick curtsy, “Hello everyone. My name is Stephanie, Cammy’s personal maid.”


Steven watched as the chat exploded with numerous comments and reactions. Most of them were disbelieving, some couldn’t believe they were looking at a real maid. Finally, there were the few that thought it would be funny to order her to do something on camera. Luckily whatever spell was cast on Steven, it seemed he wasn’t compelled to follow anyone’s words other than Cammy’s.


“See chat, isn’t she adorable? She’s so cute!” Cammy giggled as she stepped up beside Stephanie. “She’s been helping out around the house for a while and I thought maybe,” Cammy turned to the camera, “She could help out here too on the stream, what do you think, chat?”


Steven wanted to frown at those words. What did Cammy mean by that? However, Steven couldn’t get his face to react as it stayed calm and emotionless. Steven watched as the chat seemed to agree with Cammy with comments like “hot maid stream” or “personal sex maid?” “finally girl on girl action”.


Disgusted at the comments, Steven tried to not read them. However the text-to-speech for donations was turned on, so Steven was able to hear the next comment from the computer screen without having to read it.


The most recent donation said, “Lucky, you now have a personal sex slave to please you twenty-four seven, so glad to see our money well spent. Can’t wait to see the harem expand.”


Cammy’s high-pitched laugh filled Steven’s ears as she stood next to him, “I don’t know about a harem… let’s just see how one does before we get too far ahead of ourselves. Anyway…” Cammy slowly circled Steven as if she was a hungry predator, “I was thinking, what can we do today with Stephanie? I mean she looks so pretty and cute, I just want to eat her up!”


There were some pings of notifications and messages filling the chat, but Steven was too busy keeping track of where the little demon Cammy was. Something about how she worded that made him think of that sandwich the first night he met her. Things seemed to slowly click in place as Steven realized maybe there was something much more sinister to Cammy than turning him into the female Stephanie, the maid…


Cammy let out a soft whine as she pouted, “But then there goes my hard-working maid,” Steven could see Cammy standing behind himself checking out his backside. Something he had a feeling was a turn-on for Cammy. “I’ll be honest, chat, I’ve grown used to the extra pair of…” Cammy poked Stephanie's breasts from the side, seeing them jiggle in her bra a little before grabbing her hands and saying, “Hands around the house!” Cammy laughed. “So maybe I’ll keep her around a little longer, or until someone else wants to be my next helpful maid,” Cammy gave the camera a wink before twirling around to face Steven with her back to the computer and camera.


With Cammy’s back to the audience, it was now that she could show her evil and excited eyes to him. It told Steven that helping around the house was just the icing on the cake all along. His true punishment, his real reason he’s been kept around was about to become clear really really soon.


Cammy quickly did a five-forty spin in front of Steven as she spun around once and stopped facing the camera and computer in front of him. Her dress fanned out just enough to give the viewers a shot of under her skirt and the underwear she was wearing for the day. Something that got her a couple of extra donations from viewers. Cammy headed over to the streaming set up and pulled out her chair and proceeded to sit down in it, but pulled away so Steven was still in view as Cammy rolled to the side of the room, still enjoying herself. “Okay, well everyone, I think it’s time for Stephanie to get back to work don’t you all think so too?”


Steven glanced over to Cammy, not sure what she meant but figured if that meant he could leave-


His feet weren’t moving. Stephanie stood there unable to leave. Steven was confused as to what was happening, if Cammy wanted him to leave then why wasn’t he able to move now?


The chat was still going, complaining about Stephanie leaving the stream. However, Cammy slowly rolled over in her computer chair so she was right next to Steven. “Alright honey, go on,” Cammy laughed as she gave Steven a soft pat on her backside. As soon as Steven felt the gentle force, he was moving forward. Steven wanted to frown. He wanted to look back at Cammy but wasn’t able to as he approached the streamer’s desk. The computer and streaming gear got closer as Steven approached the equally confused chat on screen. That was until Steven was standing right before the computer and camera. Cammy slowly rolled up from behind. Steven felt his knees slowly bend and start to head under the desk toward the opening where someone’s leg would go. Steven suddenly knew what was going on, as he tucked himself under the slightly spacey room down under the computer desk. Cammy slowly was rolling in closer as she giggled, “That’s right, Stephanie will be helping me out under here today. I know how good she is at cleaning up around the house so now it’s time to see how skilled she is with cleaning up down there.”


Steven was disgusted at the thought of having to “clean” down there. Cammy’s crotch was starting to get closer, her legs were slowly scooching closer as her dress covered up to her knees inched toward him. It wasn’t long till she got so close that her knees were pressed close to Steven’s face, unable to go back further he was forced to look up at Cammy from her lap. Cammy’s dress was up to Stephanie’s chin, keeping the mysterious underwear that Cammy showed off to chat out of sight.


Cammy let out a happy sigh as she seemed to get snuggled into her chair again as she went back to focusing to chat, “So, where were we? Oh right, the extra camera and microphone. See today I thought we could do something special, have you all heard of ASMR?” There were a few dings before Cammy shook her head, “No no, when have I ever done something that lame? I’m not doing your average ASMR stream, no, I thought we could do a little SPECIAL ASMR.”


Steven watched as Cammy pulled what looked like a microphone off of her desk. It looked to be one of those that you would clip onto a shirt for an interview, small and tiny. Cammy slowly slid the microphone between her legs and up her skirt before pulling her hands back, “I thought I would do a masturbation ASMR.”


Steven wanted to gag at the thought of listening to this sick monster finger herself on stream while people jerked off at the sound. Now the “cleaning up” part made more sense as he would have to lick up the fluids leaking or left behind. It was a disgusting thought as he wasn’t prepared to go down on Cammy, yet he had a feeling he didn’t have much of a choice as to what he would be doing.


Cammy laughed again bringing Steven’s attention to her face, “Now you all know it’s not going to be that normal of a thing right? Got to put a little ‘Cammy twist’ to things, or it would be just so boring for some of you to watch.” Cammy winked at what Steven guessed was the camera above. Steven didn’t know how any of this could be considered normal. He had never heard of anyone ever doing something like this before. Sadly, Cammy still had other things planned for the stream.


Soon her hands came down and under the desk hit something and a red light appeared in the dark under the desk. Sure enough, there was a camera set up down here, and Steven had a feeling it had him and Cammy’s crotch in its view. So she would be streaming not just her face and noises getting off, but also someone down here eating her out or at least licking up the mess made. Steven wanted to fight back or knock the hidden camera out of the way but sadly he was stuck as Stephanie the maid waited for the signal from Cammy.


“And last but not least…” Cammy giggled as she added something else on top of the desk. It sounded like a jar or container being set down. “I got three tiny guests I found this week, we don’t have to go into detail about what they were doing, but they should have kept their hands to themselves,” Cammy flashed a wicked grin. “So for each tier we hit, I’ll be adding one of them down there with some of my,” Cammy waved her hands around and wiggled her fingers as she said “Magic…”


Steven had no idea what Cammy was saying. Magic? Wait, like the magic she used on him? He was so lost that he hardly even heard the first text-to-speech message filling the streaming room.


“Shut up and take my money.”


There were more pings and another response from the computer in that digital robotic voice, “Lucky bastards wish that was me.”


“CGI at its finest, they look so real. Thank God for AI-generated art.”


Cammy was laughing and looking shocked at the noises of notification and pings, “Guys I didn’t even say go yet! Oh god, we’re almost at our first goal already? I haven’t even touched myself yet-”


There was a loud animated fireworks sound and cheering that came from the computer. Steven didn’t understand, but if he had to guess it seemed that the first goal was met. Cammy looked stunned, “What the hell you horn dogs? If I knew you were all willing to pay that much for a stream like this, I would have set the bars a lot higher… Oh, come on I haven’t even picked the first one and you guys are still donating to me for the next sub-goal?”


The text-to-speech bot was heard over more pings. “You keep draining me dry both financially and sexually, totally worth it every time, Winkey face.”


Cammy rolled her eyes at the chat as she slowly sighed, “I guess I should just get started, I’ll have to turn off TTS mode so everyone can hear. This was supposed to be an ASMAR after all. Jeez, I should never underestimate my fans’ hunger for content.”


As Cammy clicked a few things, the sound of the streaming chat soon went silent. Cammy soon rolled back a little and grabbed her skirt as she stood up and rolled the back of her dress up before sitting back down. Steven noticed she landed on or almost on the tiny microphone. Still holding her dress, Cammy rolled forward toward Steven and proceeded to get closer. “Alright, now I just got to pick one of these little fuckers and send them down there… I guess it doesn’t matter which one goes first,” Cammy spoke as she shrugged, “Okay say bye-bye to Mr. Red Hat… three, two, one…” Cammy snapped her finger and grinned, “POOF now he’s gone! Oh shit, he’s moving so hard down there! Chat this feels…. Oh, Jesus…” Cammy shuddered for a moment, eyes nearly shutting. Steven didn’t know if she was faking those reactions or was serious. Cammy looked to be feeling something beyond words right now. It took a few moments before finally she came to and started to speak again, “Feels so good… oh right the microphone, better turn that on-”


Steven wasn’t sure what to expect to hear but the sounds of someone screaming and gurgling on something could be heard from above. If Cammy was using some kind of sound effect for her stream it sounded so real like Steven was convinced. It was like someone was drowning and struggling, the muffled noises were hard to make out any actual words.


“Okay, damn… that feels, wow… if you guys want all three of them gone, you better donate fast, 'cause I’m getting the mother of all stiffies right now,” Cammy told everyone.


Steven blinked a few times.  Sorry, what was that?


Or that’s what Steven wanted to say when heard that last part. What did she mean by stiffy? Like her legs are locking up or like, maybe like her clit or something. Yeah, that’s what she meant because if she meant it the way that Steven was thinking that would mean she-


Cammy pulled up her skirt to show off the bulge already forming in the tight pair of panties being worn. Steven felt his eyes physically pop out at the sight of the male organ between those soft squishy thighs that looked more like a woman’s legs. It only became more apparent what Cammy’s anatomy was when the underwear was being pulled down those legs. Sure enough, those testicles and Johnson were sprung free from any restraint showing off Cammy’s masculinity to Steven and all the viewers.


Cammy was a HE.


As Steven was trying to process what he was seeing with his own eyes, Cammy slowly scooted closer to Steven’s face, one hand holding his skirt up and another, slowly running up his shaft. Cammy was jerking off as he got closer to Steven, or Stephanie’s, face. The jerking motions were less upwards and now lengthwise as Cammy pointed his penis toward Steven. Steven, who was mortified at just learning that the chick he had been with for a week was a dude, had no way of getting away. He was stuck under the streamer's desk with a penis poking him in the face as Cammy seemed to hear or understand Steven’s protest.


Cammy gave him a lust-filled smirk with a demented twinkle in his eyes. Then he mouthed quietly “Suck it…”


Steven felt his mouth slowly open, his lips quivering as they tried to shut themselves. It was like having a ghost use its fingers to pry his mouth and jaw open. Steven fought as hard as he could but his body was moving on its own by forces beyond his comprehension. Stephanie on the other hand was moving toward the goal before her. Their lips widened to the right size as she prepared to put his penis in her mouth. Steven tried to jerk his head away or even close his mouth but the warm feeling of that fleshy member slowly rolling over his lips and into his mouth was the end of it all. He couldn’t fight his fate as he was forced to feel that fierce firey fuck stick stab itself forward. Steven wanted to shut his eyes but couldn’t as he watched that thick shaft of Cammy’s come crawling forward closer to his mouth. It wasn’t till the feeling of such a sausage slipping past his pucker that Steven screamed silent swears.


The feeling of Cammy’s cock climbing down his throat was one thing that Steven never thought he would experience in his life.  Especially considering he just found out about Cammy’s gender not even ten seconds ago.  Someone who was 100% not into guys, was now having this meaty member making its mighty way down his gullet, now forcing him to gag on such a beast. Steven wished that Cammy made him more accustomed to such a feat as to swallow his schlong so easily. However, it seemed that Stephanie’s mouth wasn’t such a virgin to this feat as he thought he was.


Steven was doing everything in his power to pull back from the intruding member that slithered toward the back of his throat. Steven could taste the manly, yet not-so-masculine scent that stuck to Cammy’s cock. The smell was overwhelming for Steven as he could only look around and was unable to look away from Cammy coming closer. That delighted look and increasing edging towards the orgasm that he was craving was taking up more of Steven’s sight. The worst part of it all was that Cammy wasn’t even using his hands to force Steven deeper. Instead, Steven was sucking and sliding forward on his own accord toward the base of Cammy’s cock. He was gobbling it up like it was the tastiest thing in existence. No hands were touching his head, or cables or strings pulling him along, it was completely all of Stephanie’s, or Steven’s, doing.


Steven’s struggles were all in vain as he continued to inch forward, only backing off of the meaty mouth stuffer for a moment just to go back down on it harder. Steven felt the solid object push and prod at the back of his throat causing him to gag and cough around the foreign object, but that didn’t stop him from going on.  He kept burying it behind his tongue, gulping it down like a salty snack. He seemed to be on a journey to choke himself or gag to death on this mighty meat staff. Cammy would occasionally look up at his screen to chat, but the attention wouldn’t last long as he was more interested in watching Steven please him. Looking down with his shirt still pulled up with his hands and tucked under his chin. It wasn’t till Steven felt Cammy’s cock jerk in his throat and mouth that he got a reaction from him.


“Ohh, damn Stephanie, I know you were good at cleaning up around the house, but you should have told me how good you're at cleaning other things.” Cammy giggled before glancing back at his chat and gasping “Holy moly… we already hit the second goal? Well dang, this is going by really fast. Alright, well better send the second one down there. Alright, time for some more Cammy magic.” Steven almost rolled his eyes up into the back of his head as he watched Cammy’s hands do a little gesture again before a snap from his fingers.


At first, Steven didn’t notice anything but as he went back in for a deep gobble, almost to the base of Cammy’s cock, he heard something new. It was another tiny voice screaming for help and mercy alongside the other mysterious voice. The closer Steven got to Cammy’s balls he could hear the pleading and begging coming from just beyond Stephaine’s mouth.


“WHERE AM I?!” A woman's gurgling and gagging voice called out.

“OH GOD! IT’S IN MY MOUTH! WHAT IS THAT?!” The male voice called out vanishing every few moments as if he needed to take a breath or was being smothered under something.


Cammy’s girly voice moaning filled the room as Steven could see his thighs start to quiver, “Can’t… oh wow… I don’t know how long I can last. Two in the tank is something, I don’t know if I can get the third one down there without busting, I mean, Stephanie is doing such an amazing job…” Cammy, still holding part of his dress up, lowered his right hand down and caressed the side of Stephanie’s head as if to beckon him to keep going.


Steven wanted to pull away from the stroking, it was like he was being treated more like a pet than a person at this point. Yet, his body didn’t react as it continued to bob and roll along the length of Cammy’s cute cock. Each time, getting closer and closer to the base of his penis, closer to those almost phantom-like voices begging for help. Steven could only guess that those two were somewhere under Cammy’s ass… no they had to be under his testicles to be exact, where the sounds were being picked up from by the microphone. How that helped, Steven didn’t know, he just knew where those helpless people were crying for help.

As close to being done as Cammy claimed, it didn’t seem to be true. Moments turned to minutes as Steven was forced to suck Cammy off longer and harder. It got to the point that Steven’s nose was being pushed up against the smooth hairless skin that connected Cammy’s dick to his hips. Steven didn’t know how Cammy's skin stayed so smooth as he didn’t even feel a single pub scratch or tickle his nose as he collided with the wall of flesh. Time was passing so much slower for Steven as he gulped and gagged continuously on the long rod running in and out of him. All that Steven could do was listen to the sound around him. The stifled screams and muffled moans of Cammy’s other victims, the sounds of Cammy giggling and sighing in ecstasy as he sat there watching Steven do his job. Lastly was the noises that Steven or Stephanie’s body was making as it gobbled down Cammy’s corn on the cob like it was slathered in salty butter.

Steven was forced to rhythmically rock back and forth into Cammy as he swallowed what was before him. He never had a moment to pause or rest as he went to town on that male member. The sounds echoing around him slobbering and slurping up after the shaft shoved into his esophagus were disgusting if not horrifying. Steven was waiting for the climax that never seemed to come, all he got was sounds of delightful cooes of bliss coming from Cammy up above. Always praising and making comments on his skillful technique. Cammy’s cock clogged up Steven’s mouth and throat reminding him that the cute feminine girly-looking guy before him was a male, regardless of his cute voice and sexy slim body and clothing. This was the biggest mind fuck he had ever experienced… well except being mind fucked into a girl’s body and forced to work around the home as a maid. Yeah… Steven was not having a good week.

The nonstop gulping and gurgling that Steven was making made his stomach and throat curl at the noises he was forced to produce. Steven never thought he could make these sleazy and sluty slurping sounds, but considering he was the only one making noises on a dick in the room, it was hard to deny it. Steven wanted to ignore the sounds filling his head and under the computer desk, but his jaw was starting to hurt along with his tongue from all the work he was putting into giving Cammy some head. His face was feeling flustered either from the lack of air or the constant pounding his nose, lips, and face was taking from colliding with Cammy’s crotch. It was getting annoying how often Steven was smashing into that fleshy wall at the end of the line of the meat stick he couldn’t slide off of. If Cammy didn’t bust soon, Steven felt he would get a broken nose and busted lip from all the impacts he had on the face.



“Okay guys, it’s now or….mmmmm...NEVER….” Cammy squealed as his legs shuddered and his hands threatened to grab Steven’s head. “Oh, shit… that was close. I got to call it soon. Should we let the last one go? Orrrr should he join the others,” Cammy giggled holding the jar up to his face. Steven could just look up as he sucked Cammy off to see the single tiny person in the glass jar. If there was any doubt that Cammy was pretending to use people was gone out of Steven’s mind as he watched a panicked mini figure trying to hide from Cammy in his clear prison.  A simple shake of the jar sent the tiny man stumbling and falling which brought a smile to Cammy’s face.



Steven didn’t know why, but he thought that maybe Cammy would let the terrified person go, but the moment Steven saw that face light up with delight, he knew it wasn’t happening. Cammy’s body quivered as he bit his lip for a moment. Finally recovering, “I knew you all wouldn’t disappoint me. Looks like we got the cap! Three for three, love to see my fans support me like this!” Cammy giggled as he softly jiggled the jar around again. “Okay little guy, time to meet up with your other friends. Get ready to go POOF!” Cammy sang as he started to count down.


“Threeeeee,” Cammy wiggled in his seat, which made Steven feel the slab of salami in his mouth slither around with the motion.


“Twwoooooo,” Cammy went on not stopping his excitement.


“Onnnnnnne, see yaaaaaaaaa,” Cammy winked at the tiny person in the jar before snapping his fingers and the person vanished like what Steven could only assume were the others.


Steven knew where they would be going, right under Cammy’s cock. The third horrified confused voice started to scream out right below Steven’s chin as he was stuck to Cammy’s base. The muffled sounds of three pleading and begging voices could be heard just before Steven when he gagged at the base of that penis. Each one bubbled and sputtered out words as they struggled to get someone’s attention. Sadly there was nothing Steven could do as he gobbled more of Cammy’s manly meat before him. It wasn’t like Steven could do anything, he was stuck in a similar situation, trapped and unable to break free from his torment.

The only solace that Steven got from his torment was that he wasn’t the only one suffering right now.  He could hear the other poor people being subjected to their own torment.  The sounds of them suffering didn’t help Steven from his own, but to know that Cammy was just as cruel to them as himself made him slightly less personal for some reason.  Steven just couldn’t tell which one was giving Cammy more pleasure, his suffering or the tiny people suffering so close to Steven’s mouth.  Their confused and panicked screams increasing every time his balls jerked sent shivers up his body and through his penis, something that tickled Stephanie’s throat causing more gagging.  



It wasn’t till Steven heard the chorus of strangers suffering harsher torture, with more panic gurgling and gagging screams, their noises told him that something new was happening with Cammy’s body.  It was like all their voices went mute or were drowned out in a strong storm of bodily functions as Steven felt Cammy’s body shudder heavily and his breathing changed to a quicker pace, his pulse picking up and his panting grew louder and strained. 

Trying to ignore all the new and disturbing sounds around him, Steven started to pull backward. However, Cammy made the cutest sound in the world as his body shuddered and shivered before Steven. He was confused for a moment wondering why he was acting this way, but the moan that flew from his mouth made Steven’s eyes widen in alarm. This was it. Cammy was climaxing.


Steven went to pull back from the salty stick before him but suddenly two large legs leapt up from his sides and clamped down on his shoulders. Steven felt the legs wrap around his head and pull him in close as the legs locked his face deep into Cammy’s crevices. Those slim slick legs slithered around Steven’s head like twin snakes, before he even knew it as they laced together behind his head and tucked him in deep. The sudden force that shoved him deeper into Cammy’s crotch, sent his nose crashing in with his mouth deep around the deepest depths of that dick. Cammy’s cock was so far down Steven’s throat that it was like an emergency breathing tube shoved down a patient's throat to help them breathe. The long object jammed down Steven’s mouth was filling whatever space it could as it sat there for a few moments suffocating Steven. It wasn’t till he felt the legs wrapped around his head tighten more that he could feel the serpent shoved down his sucker starting to shake. The vibration twitching inside Steven, made him gag at the thought of what was coming. The gradual quaking that Cammy was doing jiggled Steven’s face that was smothered into his pelvis. It wasn’t till Cammy let out the most adorable and girly cry that Steven felt the oncoming onslaught of his load.


It was a sudden pulse that slammed into Steven’s stomach as a gallon of goo gushed out from Cammy’s cock. The puddle of pudding piled in like a fire hose firing off its fluids. Splurts of splooge splashed down Steven’s throat as he could feel the thick liquid gunk gush past his tonsil. Steven wasn’t used to that feeling of choking down such a load, he couldn’t help but instinctually try and pull back. It was the first time his body reacted to what he wanted to do as he jerked away and into Cammy’s legs wrapped around his head keeping him close by. He couldn’t get far but he could feel the intruding member pulling up from his throat as he yanked away from the surging slurry of semen sloshing down his esophagus with the speed of a shooting star.


Inches were slowly being pulled out of Steven’s mouth as Cammy seemed to relax after each bursting blast of boy batter bellowed out of his balls. Cammy pulled back away from Steven as he felt the lengthy leviathan leaving his throat. The current of cock cream coming out of the tip of Cammy’s penis started to die down. The level of lovemaking lube started to dwindle as Steven felt the tip of Cammy’s member starting to pull out till just the tip was there. However, there was still a flood of fluids filling his mouth as it gushed out with no regard. Liquid sloshed around in his mouth till he had to swallow the stream of sperm spraying around or risk spilling out of his mouth. Steven was gagging on the copious amounts of creamy cum coming out of Cammy till his dick dwindled and dropped out of Stephiane’s mouth.


The time it took for the meaty member to make its way out of Steven’s mouth was a long while, almost as long as the penis pushed inside. It finally popped out with a suction sound, before Steven felt his musky mucky mouth filled with leftover creamy cum, finally get gobbled down. Steven gulped and swallowed the remaining amount of goo in his mouth, like a creamy cup of warm yogurt. The slim slowly slurped up and swallowed, surprisingly not spilling a drop as Steven did his job cleaning Cammy up. As Cammy extracted himself from Stephanie’s mouth, showed off a drip-dry dick, spotless of any sperm or saliva that might have covered it from the messy release. Steven was still gagging down the goo in his mouth as it felt thicker and stronger than any normal cum shot should have been, not that he had ever given head before to compare it to.

Cammy let out a mighty long sigh of relaxation as his legs slowly unwrapped around Stephanie’s head and leaned back in his chair. “Ohhhh that was amazing guys. Nothing like getting a nice blow job, am I right,” Cammy laughed as he let his dress finally fall, slowly covering himself back up. His now shrinking member was slowly being covered by the fabric, hiding any form of his male gender behind a cute clean dress.

Still choking down the creamy cum concoction left in his mouth, Steven was forced to watch Cammy pulling back from his desk giving him some more room to breathe. Steven desperately wanted to puke or at least spit the remaining fluid still in his mouth out but was unable to as his lips seemed set on staying closed. There was only one place for all of it to go, and it was downward. Swallowing with the most disgusted expression he could muster, Steven got much if not all of the man milk down with the last couple of gulps.


Cammy seemed to be wrapping up his stream as he started to pull out the microphone from the oddly silent-sounding crotch. Steven was still trying to stomach the event before him and wondered if those poor people suffocated under Cammy's titanic testicles. Watching Cammy extract the microphone before him and set it off to the side, he reached toward the camera under his desk and turned it off.  Cammy didn’t even check under his crotch or even extracted anyone.  It only helped solidify how horrible of a creature Cammy was.


It seemed the moment the camera was off of Steven he could feel his body starting to come back to normal usage. He couldn’t bolt out from under the desk but he could move his arms and head enough to feel somewhat in control of himself. Cammy was reading off superchats and thanking some of the higher donors as he went back into his stream for the closing sign-off. Steven was just recovering from the most horrible and first fellatio he ever did.  He could feel how full and warm his stomach was at the very moment, almost as if he had drunk several large milkshakes heated past room temperature.


“Alright everyone, I think it’s about time that I log off. I hope everyone enjoyed the show, and gave Stephanie a hand for all the help she gave. I will say I was shocked that she can clean me up.  She’s just as good at cleaning down there as she is with the rest of my home, that’s for sure.” Scooting back a little Cammy smirked down at Steven as he went on, “Since you all enjoyed watching her, I’ll be sure to keep her around a little while longer. Maybe make some more videos with her, heck, I’m sure I can think of a few things for her to help out with in future videos.”


Steven felt sickened at the thought of more things like this going on, the idea of Cammy continuing to use him for videos was appalling. Not just that he had a bad feeling that there would be other things he would have to do, but it sounded like there might be more random people added along like those snuffed out under Cammy’s cock and balls.



Hating the idea, Steven was still as he waited for Cammy to do his goodbye to chat and finally pushed up out of his chair with a loud sigh, “Ahhh, nothing like a good stream. Alright, Stephanie, I’m feeling hungry. Make me something nice for dinner while I take a piss and shower up, mkay? Thanks, sweety,” Cammy cheered as he sauntered out of his room, not bothering to look at Steven as he went to the bathroom across the hallway and turned on the shower.



Steven felt so tired from the blow job, but could already feel himself starting to crawl out from the desk to complete the task set for him. As Steven pulled himself up from the floor, he couldn’t help but look at the chair that Cammy had used. He looked down at the crotch area, half expecting to see three tiny people smothered and suffocated to death where Cammy’s balls sat on them for that whole stream. However, there was nothing. Were they still stuck to his body?  Glued to his jewels to be showered off like some dead skin?

Steven was disgusted at the thought until he felt his tongue touch something between his teeth. It wasn’t something he expected, like a piece of food, like lettuce between one of his back molars.  Frowning, Steven reached into his mouth and found the odd object bothering him. Pulling and tugging on it, Steven pulled out the oddest-looking thing ever seen. It was some tiny red-looking hat… what the heck?  It looked like it belonged to a miniature figure toy or something.


Steven rolled his tongue over the same spot and felt something else…


Again Steven reached inside Stephaine’s mouth and pulled out another tiny article of clothing. Steven slowly felt his stomach turn and his body wanting to throw up as he looked at what could only be a tiny T-shirt. It looked like the same one he saw not too long ago for the last person that Cammy had shrunken in that jar.



It wasn’t till now that Steven realized where those three were right now.  It was all coming back; those noises and sounds he heard were gagging from ball skin smothering them.  The coughing and spitting, the struggling sounds.  They weren’t under Cammy’s balls… it was all coming from inside them.


Steven wanted to vomit and throw up at the thought of what was really in his stomach right now.  However, the true horror was he couldn’t’. Instead, he was forced to stomach everything in his gut as he shook and shuddered as Cammy came walking back into his room naked while he grabbed a pair of pajamas for after his shower. Cammy looked at Steven as if he knew exactly what was going on with him, maybe it was the look of horror or the tiny clothing in his hands. Whatever it was, Cammy gave him a sickening smirk, “I wouldn’t take too long on dinner dear, would hate to have to make my next video about having to get a new maid.”


Cammy trailed a finger across Stephanie’s chin as he strutted out of his room bare-assed and into the bathroom where he started to sing and hum to some song in his head, leaving Steven petrified at the newfound knowledge of him living with a cute horrible monster like Cammy.





End Notes:

Sorry it's been a while.  I hope it was worth the wait or at least enjoyable to a degree.

Chapter 9 by Kickyou
Author's Notes:

You can help support me https://subscribestar.adult/kickyou 

You can also join my discord https://discord.gg/AC87bgP

Dillian sighed as he stood at the bar with a drink in one hand and a phone in the other. He didn’t know why he was at the club, to be honest, maybe he thought his ex-coworker and friend Brad would show up. He had been missing for a while. Well, not really missing, Dillian learned Brad was let go for missing too many days at work, which wouldn’t be the first time for someone at Dillian's job to get canned. Something about showing up at work every day at the same time made people just up and quit or leave. What really got to Dillian, was Brad hadn’t said anything before just dipping out of his job. Kind of like Jack, who was also missing. Two of Dillian's friends going dark on him.

Still, Dillian wasn’t sure if he was trying to chase that high at the bar with Brad that one night, or was just trying to find out if his friend was okay. Regardless of Dillian’s true motivation, he was here and he was a few drinks in. Just enough to make him relaxed, happy, and silly. Dillian hadn’t spotted Brad’s bulkier body, it wasn’t one that he would have missed if he came into the club. That and Brad’s cocky attitude would have given him away in an instant. Still, Dillian didn’t spot anyone that would fit Brad’s personality,  so Dillian just gave up looking for Brad. Instead, he decided to do what one would do at a bar on a weekend, pick up a chick.

Feeling the confidence he wouldn’t normally have, without the coursing liquor in his veins, Dillian turned around from the bar and held his drink in his hand as he looked around the popular club room. Women and men were dancing and partying, others were sitting down talking and laughing. A small handful of them were getting a little more physical in the corner of the club. Something that Dillian was praying he would get tonight. He wasn’t sure what he was looking for, maybe some kind of connection or intimacy. Whatever it was, Dillian was hoping he could find it.

Looking around the populated room, Dillian tried to spot a chick he could hit on or at least get to know. However, his problem was that everyone that he spotted either was hugging on another man’s arm or body, or they had a flock of chicks around them making it almost impossible to interact with them. Dillain shook his head recalling last week when he had several women shoo him away before he could introduce himself. It was a real ball-buster when he was shot down before he even got close enough to land at their table. It was something he probably wouldn’t try again as he looked around for at least a smaller group of women to introduce himself to.

Whoever said picking up chicks at a club was easy, had never been here before, because Dillian was feeling more isolated from everyone than he first entered. Gulping his drink, Dillian waved the bartender down again and decided to look at some of the women at the bar. There were a few choices but the one that caught his eye was a soft smooth slim, yet curvy, girl walking back to her seat in the club. Dillian watched the pink-haired tanned woman saunter back to her seat like she owned the place. Her lush lips and bright eyes beckoned him toward her booth in the corner of the room. Dillian felt himself getting excited as she looked to be all by herself…

Dillian quickly shook his head as he didn’t mean that in a creepy way! He just meant it would be easier to talk to her without having someone attack him for introducing himself. Besides, something about her told Dillian, that although she was alone, she seemed confident in not needing help with anything. Her confidence was infectious as Dillian wanted to go over and say hi, at least to get her pretty name.

Standing up, Dillian grabbed his new drink and started to build his confidence as he headed over to the pink-haired girl. With each step, he took a sip to calm his working nerves as he walked toward the mocha-skinned beauty. She slowly sipped her drink as she scanned the club slowly. Hopefully, she wasn’t looking for her boyfriend, that would totally kill Dillian’s mood for the night.

Dillian wasn’t too far from the table when he went to introduce himself-

A shadow of a body came across Dillian and bumped into him. The rest of his drink spilled out of his hand. It got both him and the stranger a little wet from the liquid splashing out of his cup.

“Shit,” Dillian cursed as he tried to wipe his clothing down before there could be any staining.

“Mother fucker,” A feminine voice called out as the person Dillian collided with was a woman.

“Sorry,” Dillian apologized as he turned toward this bombshell of a beauty that collided with him. “uhhh, umm, my bad… um…” Dillian quickly blurted out over the music as he looked at the upset woman before him. “I didn’t-” he noticed her drink was empty. “Let me buy you a drink! You know, to make up for this,” Dillian offered.

The large-chested and thick-hipped woman gave Dillian a look for a moment and the offer of a free drink got her to calm down and slowly nodding.  She let out a laugh, “Fine, it’s the least you can do for spilling on my dress.”

“I'm soooo sorry about that,” Dillain panicking apologized. “I didn’t… I might be a little drunk.”

The woman laughed, “Aren’t we all?”

Dillian smiled at how forgiving or easygoing this woman was being right now, especially after his accident. Not wasting too much time, he headed toward the bar with her in tow, “So what can I get you?”

“Gin and tonic,” She told Dillan over the music.

“One Gin and tonic got it,” Dillain repeated as he waved down the bartender and got a refill on his drink and a new one for the miss. “What’s your name,” Dillian asked as they waited for their drinks.

“Summer,” She replied.

“Like the season,” Dillian asked at the unique name.

“Yup,” She laughed.

“I’m Dillian,” he said, offering his hand out to her.

“Nice to meet you Dillian,” Summer replied, shaking his hand.

“So are you here with, like, a boyfriend or friends or whatever,” Dillain asked, feeling himself opening up as the conversation went on.

Summer gave him a weak smile just as their drinks were done, “Sorry… you seem like a sweetie, but… I don’t roll that way. If you know what I mean.” It took Dillian a few moments before she added, “I don’t do boyfriends… only girlfriends.”

Dillian blinked a few times and blushed, “OH! Oh yeah, no that’s cool! I was… you know just asking and stuff.”

“Sorry,” Summer replied, giving Dillian a soft smile, “I appreciate the drink.”

Dillian slowly nodded as he watched Summer saunter back into the sea of people, those thick hips waving around like a boat on the surf, swishing back and forth. Dillian didn’t know if that was a rejection or what, but it stung either way. Sighing, Dillian held his cold drink and took a sip as he looked at his phone.

“Shit… it’s getting late.” Dragging his drink to his mouth again he took another gulp as he leaned up against the bar and looked around. Tonight felt like a loss or a complete drag. He struck out again and it was starting to hit him harder each night. Holding back any emotions that might make him sob, Dillian looked forward to the only decent thing on his weekends nowadays. Cammy’s sexy stream. He had one coming up tonight. If Dillian down his drink soon, he might be able to get back to his computer and catch the last half of the stream. Something that always made his weekends worth it. “God, I wish I could meet Cammy for real…” Dillian sighed into his cup as he sipped again ignoring the rest of the club as he prepared to go home for the night soon.







Summer left the bar area with her new drink. One that she appreciated but to be honest, it wasn’t her fault she spilled her last drink. It was only right that the culprit replaced it, which they did. However, now that she had her soothing sipper, it was time for her to find another thing her body desired. That lovely supple sensation of skin-on-skin contact with someone of the same sex. Summer sipped her drink as she prowled around for the right person. Like fishing or hunting, she was looking for some big game. Maybe not BIG but something that stoked the fires in her heart and lions as she wanted to desperately make love to a cutie tonight. Someone who would make her gush and quiver by the night's end.



Summer could already feel her mouth watering at the delightful taste of a woman’s juices flowing into her mouth as she licked and teased this mysterious person she was looking for. Summer calmed her body down as she trotted around the club, ignoring all the males making their moves, she had no interest in the opposite sex. She was clearly looking for something better.  Summer’s gaze drifted around, that was until she spotted her, the cutie with the booty. Sitting all alone in a booth in the back of the bar. She was sipping her drink and looking over her phone, all alone.  Which was a good sign, at least for Summer. The only signs of this stranger having company were a couple of empty cups near her, but the way they were set up Summer could tell they were most likely her downed drinks. If they were alcoholic, this sexy lonely lady must be having a rough night.

Smiling, Summer walked over to the table and up to the pink-haired mocha-skinned cutie, “Hey…” Summer purred. “How’s it going tonight?”

The girl slowly looked up from her phone and gave the cuties of smiles, “Better… now that you're here.”

Summer giggled, “Oh my! Well, look at you. Are you already filtering with me?”

The girl gave a soft shrug, “If you say so…”

“Mmm,” Summer softly moaned as she gave this mysterious woman the sexist look she could as she sipped her drink. “So does a pretty thing like you have a name?”

“Cammy,” She said, giving a wink, “And you?”

Summer grinned as she told Cammy her name, “Summer. It’s nice to meet you. Are you here with someone,” She asked, feeling a tint of dread at the possible answer she was gonna get.

Cammy giggled as she looked at the few empty drinks, “Was, but now they’re all gone now. You could say they couldn’t handle me.”

Summer couldn’t help but feel a tingle run through her body at those words. How alluring they were pulling her in with such a teasing tone. “Well, if you don’t mind me joining you, I’m sure I can handle you just fine.”

Cammy gave a smile as she offered Summer a seat in the booth next to herself. Not wasting any time, Summer sat down and scooted closer to Cammy. She got as close as she dared, not too close to freak out the girl but close enough to nearly feel her touch if they moved just a little too much toward each other. Summer kept her attention on the mysterious bronze-skinned pink fluffy-haired woman who kept her eyes on her. Summer wasn’t sure who was more enthralled with whom, as they kept glancing and smiling at each other.

Finally, Cammy broke the flirty glances and smiles as she spoke, “So, you come here often?”

Summer shrugged, “Apparently not often enough if I’ve missed spotting someone as adorable as you.”

“Oh stop it,” Cammy laughed as she kept smiling at all the flirting Summer was doing.

“What about you,” Summer asked, “You come around here a lot?”

Cammy gave a similar shrug, “Not really. Only when I need to get out …” She swirled her drink with her straw as she slowly looked at Summer, “And found a hookup.”

Summer felt like she hit the jackpot as she swallowed at the clearly inviting tone Cammy gave her. Cammy was putting out all the signals that Summer was looking for. She was flirty, cute, and slightly shy but in a sexy way. Cammy was everything that Summer wanted and then some. Still, Summer wasn’t completely sure. Taking one last sip of her drink for that warm liquid courage in her very desperate time, Summer slowly slid her hand across the table toward Cammy and said, “Well… Sounds like we're both looking for the same thing. A nice little hook up for the night…”

Just as Summer left her hand out in the open on the table, she felt so exposed as Cammy looked at her hand. It felt like forever as Summer feared that maybe in her buzzed state, she misread Cammy and all the signals. Maybe Cammy didn’t swing that way. Was Summer making a mistake? Was she moving too fast?

All of Summer’s worries and fears vanished when Cammy slipped her delicate hand into her palm and cooed, “That sounds like a great plane.”



Summer nearly dragged Cammy into the women’s bathroom as they needed some privacy. Summer let the bathroom door swing shut before she pulled Cammy closer into her body. Her glittering eyes and long lashes brought Summer closer to her face as they started to make out in the bathroom. Kissing and smooching till their breaths were tired from all the lack of air. Summer couldn’t help but let her hands explore Cammy’s backside while she held her close, rubbing that nice rear end like it was two dough balls needing kneading. Summer enjoyed the sounds that Cammy made when she gripped those godly globes in her hand and gently lifted her up off the ground with such little effort. Summer wouldn’t call herself large or buff, but Cammy just looked so small and light that even a child could have picked her up.

Cupping those baffling booty cheeks in her hand, Summer carried Cammy toward the back of the bathroom into the closest wall that she could pin the cute girl up against and keep her pinned to her. Summer only pulled back from Cammy’s lips as she licked her own lips, and muttered, “You taste like chocolate.”

Cammy giggled, “Thanks?”  Summer laughed with Cammy as she held her closer and leaned in for another assault of those tasty lips.

The sudden sound of the bathroom doors opening made Summer pause as she heard the new voices of a few women entering the bathroom. They froze for a moment as both Cammy and Summer looked at the intruders. Wordless, they headed to a stall and closed it shut. The sound of the strangers peeing or doing whatever in the bathroom kind of killed the mood for Summer, that was till she saw Cammy with her goofy grin smiling at her. Summer couldn’t help but go back in for another smooch and forget all about her surroundings for just a-

The main doors opened again and another wave of women entering the bathroom caused any sense of love and desire in Summer to die as she rolled her eyes at the yapping the girls were making. It was such a killjoy to hear a bunch of shrill voices bitching about drinks or boyfriends.

Cammy laughed as she whispered, “Looks like we need more privacy.”

Summer slowly nodded nipping at Cammy’s cute little ear before whispering, “It sure does… you want to come back to my place?”

“Mmm, maybe,” Cammy moaned into Summer’s ear before adding, “Or you can come back to my place. I’m only a few blocks away… I’m sure it’s not that far of a walk, unless, if you want to carry me all the way back to my bedroom like this,” Cammy giggled as she nuzzled Summer’s neck.

“Ooooh, you dirty little vixen you… your place it is,” Summer chuckled as she pressed herself up against Cammy’s slim body and enjoyed the feeling of her being pinned under her body. Summer rubbed her body up against Cammy for a few moments, enjoying the sounds she was making before pulling back. It wouldn’t have been a shock if Summer noticed her clothes drenched at how turned on Cammy sounded a few moments ago. Instead, Summer could hold some dignity with a decently clean outfit as she held Cammy’s hand and headed for the bathroom exit.

Summer headed to the bar and closed out their tabs, paying for Cammy’s drinks, which came out cheaper than she expected, considering how many drinks were around her when she saw her. Summer chalked it up to the fact that the bartender made a mistake and Cammy was getting some free drinks. Not making any corrections to the bill, Summer paid the tab and headed for the exit of the club with a cute in her hand.

Cammy laughed as she spoke up as they were leaving, “Whoa there, do you even know where to go?”

Summer slowed down as she realized she had no idea where Cammy lived. “Sorry, I guess I was getting ahead of myself.”

Cammy giggled, “I can see… you want me to lead the way?”

“Please,” Summer smiled as she let Cammy walk ahead. She was able to look at that cute little booty sway before her as Cammy swished it back and forth as she nearly pranced toward her apartment. Summer wasn’t paying attention to anything but that mighty fine backside that lulled her along like some kind of deep sea fishing lure. Summer was entranced and floating after that juicy piece of meat she wanted to nibble and chew on as it stayed just out of arm's reach.

Before Summer knew it Cammy took a turn and they were looking at a very nice-looking apartment. “Wow… this is your place?”

“Yeah,” Cammy smiled before laughing, “Or do you think I’m lying?” Cammy pulled out her keys and jingled them before Summer, “You willing to give it a try?”

Summer didn’t know why but Cammy was just so infectious and playful. Just what Summer liked in a partner. Taking the taunting Cammy did, Summer took the keys and put them into the keyhole. Sure enough, the door turned and the door opened as they both slowly headed inside.

“Well shit, looks like you're right,” Summer laughed as they entered the dark apartment. “I would never have guessed someone as cute as you would have a place like-”

A startling voice out of the dark corner of the room caught Summer off guard as it spoke suddenly, “Welcome back.”

“JESUS!” Summer gasped as a light came on and a maid was there waiting there in the room like some kind of stalker or robot.  She looked to be ready to do something or awaiting an order to be given.  It was one thing that Summer never would have fucking thought to find in Cammy’s apartment in the dark.

“Oh Stephanie,” Cammy laughed, “You scared my guest.”

Summer watched with pure confusion as the woman bowed and apologized. Summer looked back at Cammy shocked, “You have a maid?!”

“Yeah,” Cammy nodded, smiling like it was funny, “She’s been with me for, mmmm, a few weeks? Yeah, I’d say about a few weeks. Anyway,” Cammy turned to Stephanie the maid, and ordered her to leave the room.

Stephanie slowly nodded and shuffled out of the room not saying anything else as she made her way to wherever it was she was going.

Cammy apologized as she gave Summer’s hand a quick squeeze from behind, “Sorry about that, I just got her not too long ago, forgot she was here.”  Cammy said it like Stephanie was more of a THING than a person.

Of all the hookups that Summer had, never in her life had she ran into a maid waiting for her mistress like that. Heck, this was the first time that Summer had met or seen a real-life maid. She wanted to say that it felt weird or wrong how Cammy spoke or acted to Stephaine, but who was she to argue with Cammy about how maids should be treated or whatever. “Uhh, yeah… never seen a working maid before.”

Cammy laughed as she closed the front door and replied, “Well now you have.”

“I guess I have,” Summer muttered, trying not to think about the fact that someone else was here with her and Cammy. Just as Summer was gonna ask another question about the maid, Cammy was taking her hand and leading Summer down a hall toward another room in the apartment.

“This is my room,” Cammy explained happily as she showed off her very feminine and flashy room. The color and layout were a shock to Summer, as the color screamed GIRL with a heavy emphasis on her gender. Odd enough there was a computer, a setup that Summer wasn’t expecting at all. The other items and objects that covered the walls and shelves of the room painted a very unique picture that wasn’t how Summer imagined Cammy’s room.  

“Oh you game,” Summer asked as she headed toward the computer which was the most predominant object in the room.

Cammy laughed, “Sometimes, but usually it’s just streaming and chatting with my fans.”

Summer smiled as she recalled that term, “You stream? That’s something new to me but sounds fun.”

“It is fun, having so many people watching and talking with you… it’s just something I love and can’t get enough of. Having so many people supporting and showing their love and desire for me is amazing.” Cammy walked past Summer and turned on her computer. It didn’t take too long before Cammy’s computer booted up and she turned away back toward Summer and said, “Speaking of, I was thinking of maybe streaming tonight… you know, just me and you in my room… having some,” Cammy gave a sexy smile as she nearly whispered the last part, “Fun.”

Summer was thrilled at the news of having fun, but the idea of being on camera and being filmed? That felt kind of weird. Summer was hesitant as she thought about it. She really didn’t know if she wanted her face and body out there online for some strangers to look at and enjoy. She just wanted to spend a night with Cammy, to be honest. The idea of who knew how many people were looking and watching… left Summer with an ill feeling in her gut. Summer slowly took a step back from Cammy and her computer with its camera, “You know that sounds nice and all but like, I don’t know, maybe another time.”

Turning around to leave, Summer saw that Stephanie was outside the room, she wasn’t blocking the doorway, but she was in the hallway. It was like she was watching or just being a strange creep standing there. Summer was about to say something when Cammy’s cute voice called out behind her, “Oh really? I was really hoping we could have some fun tonight. If you’re worried about your face or whatever, I was gonna blur you out if you want.” Summer watched as that sleek and slender Cammy crawled up on her bed and splayed out like she was waiting for someone to just jump her. Cammy’s legs were wide open as her skirt hardly covered her upper thighs and underwear. Summer could just imagine herself stuffed down there between those supple thighs and digging down into Cammy’s depths. Before Summer could respond, Cammy rolled over on her bed and looked at Summer, “But if you want to leave, you can. You’d only be hurting my feelings,” Cammy said, sounding a little sad as she posed in an adorable but sad look. Something that told Summer that Cammy wanted her more than she thought.

“So cute,” Summer muttered as she looked at the door and then back at Cammy laying there all exposed and waiting for someone to join her. “You’ll keep me anonymous?” Summer asked as she stood there watching Cammy roll around like a dog who just got a new bed to sleep on.

“Oh for sure,” Cammy said, sounding delighted at the news. “I’ll make sure you're not exposed.”

Summer stood her ground. She didn’t know if she trusted Cammy… but that fucking cute look and soft giggle she let out as they looked at each other made Cammy look absolutely adorable and truly fuckable. Summer couldn’t hold back as she let out a soft groan as she headed toward the girl of her dreams tonight. Summer wanted to make Cammy cream and scream tonight and that was exactly what she was gonna do. Summer slid on top of the bed and nestled up with Cammy who looked so excited and delighted at Summer’s decision.

“See I knew you would join me,” Cammy said proudly like she knew Summer better than she knew herself. Cammy and Summer laid on the bed as they were getting intimate with each other. Just like not too long ago, when they were in the bathroom, Summer was up against Cammy’s body enjoying the sensation. They started to explore and touch each other as they made out. Kissing and smooching each other on the lips and other sensitive areas. Cammy letting out the most adorable sounds and Summer doing her best not to squeal in delight. It was getting very heated, and just before the next step was about to be taken… an alarm went off causing Cammy to pull back. Cammy quickly sat up and hurried over to her computer and started to interact with that machine, ignoring Summer.  Cammy was clicking and doing stuff on her computer that made Summer feel like she didn’t even exist.

Cammy finished her set up and before Summer knew it, she had her computer streaming in just a few moments. Grinning, Cammy spoke to all the fans watching on her stream. “Hey everyone, it’s your favorite streamer, CAMMY! And tonight we have a very special guest.” Turning around in her chair, Cammy showed off Summer. “Her name is Summer, and she’s here to join me on this very special and fun night.”

Summer didn’t even think about whether her name should have been swapped to an alias.  It was too late now, as she watched Cammy get up from her chair and hurry over toward Summer on the bed. Jumping on the springy bed, she leaned closer and kissed Summer on the nose while introducing her to everyone online. Summer felt her heart skip a beat as the sensation of those soft perfect lips pucker up and press into her sniffer.  It wasn’t anything she was prepared for but it was something that made her heart skip a beat. Summer stayed still as Cammy went on talking and interacting with her fans and online friends as she did her online stream. If Summer could help she would, but she wasn’t used to this online stuff to try and add anything to Cammy’s introduction. Instead, Summer stayed silent, like some kind of background prop, as she let Cammy talk and do her show. All Summer was thinking of was how delightful it was gonna be to hook up with Cammy, even if it was broadcasted and put online for others to see.

“So here we are,” Cammy announced, sitting up on her bed showing off Summer to her crowd. “Isn’t she soooo adorable? It almost makes me want to keep her all to myself,” Cammy said all giddy and delighted. Summer blushed at the idea of this little doll-like girl keeping her like some kind of toy or plaything all night long. It was ridiculous but she couldn’t help but wonder what it would be like to be attached and affectionate with Cammy till the morning. It kind of felt like a dream come true, even if it meant being online with a bunch of strangers watching.

Summer looked up at Cammy who was leaning and laying on her just enough to be flirty but not enough to satisfy Summer’s urge. Laying there glancing at the computer screen, Summer watched her blurred-out face and Cammy’s adorable smile appearing on the screen as Cammy giggled, “Okay everyone, just like all the other times, the highest donor gets a prize…” Cammy continued to laugh and snuggle up against Summer who remained still not wanting to ruin anything. “A special Cammy surprise. You’ll get a one-of-a-kind toy that has never been released before!”

Summer laid there wondering what that meant, but who was she to judge Cammy and her business online? Instead, Summer figured she would just wait till Cammy’s attention was back on her. Cammy went on entertaining and answering her audience before Summer finally heard her name, “Okay Summer,” Cammy said looking down at her as she leaned over her. “Ready to have some fun tonight? I’m sure it’s a night you’ll never forget…”

Summer blinked as she couldn’t help but gulp at the slutty tone that Cammy oozed out of her body and mouth. Any rizz that Summer had at the club was gone as she was now in Cammy’s home turf and felt the tables turn on her. She now was the one being razzled dazzled, and she couldn’t help but blush as Cammy controlled the setting and mode to her own desire.

“O-of course… babe,” Summer said, trying to assert some kind of dominance in the situation, but Cammy’s sly smirk slid over her face, belittling any control she felt.

“Oh, you're so cute when you’re trying to act in charge,” A quick smooch on Summer’s lips left her feeling warm and frozen. As if her body couldn’t move on its own as she was stuck looking up at the most gorgeous girl in existence. Cammy rolled on top of Summer as she straddled her hips and stomach, sitting up on her body. Enough to keep her upper body pinned, but not enough to crush her, even though Cammy probably weighed less than a bag of rice. Cammy wiggled her butt on Summer’s clothed midsection as she looked down at her with a playful look on her face before she went on with her taunting tone. “But you don’t have to be in charge anymore. No… no I’m in charge, got it sweet thing? You just gotta do what I say… better yet, just don’t even have to move. You’re like a toy. My little sexy sex doll. Nothing but a love toy to be played with till I’m done. You’d like that wouldn’t you,” Cammy cooed. “Being my bottom bitch till I’m all tuckered out and done with you?”

Summer felt her face flushing at how dominating and commanding Cammy was right now. Summer felt like Cammy did a complete one-eighty, as she was holding her body down with her own and whispering very provocative words that were doing their job stirring Summer’s desire. Summer hadn’t felt this excited and turned on in… well a very long time, probably years. Summer opened her mouth, “Ye-”

“Shhhh,” Cammy whispered as she put her finger on Summers's lips keeping them ajar but silent. “I didn’t say you could speak, did I?” Cammy cooed in a very stern and commanding voice. Something that made Summer’s insides turn and swelter as she could feel her privates preparing for a very exhilarating night.

Summer stayed silent and still, as Cammy stayed on top of her. Dominating her as she swayed above her with those cute clothes. Clothing that was slowly coming off as her shirt was pulled off revealing a very tight and smooth body. Barely a scrap of muscle but all smooth silky skin that looked like it was just moisturized and tanned. Summer didn’t even bother to look at the nearly flat bra attached to Cammy’s chest, she didn’t care about a woman’s size like that. In fact, it seemed to add to Cammy’s beauty, the A-size breast size made her look even more adorable as she continued to stay on top of Summer, riding her like an animal while Summer’s breath increased. Summer couldn’t stop her chest from pounding as she looked up at the very cocky-looking Cammy.

“Ready for some Cammy magic everyone,” Cammy cooed over her shoulder at the camera. “I’m about to make Summer into a living sex doll.” Summer wasn’t sure what this meant, but she figured it was a new term or something going around the internet. Summer just slowly nodded as she watched Cammy smile as she started to take off Summer’s clothes too. Her hands were pulled up and the top of her shirt vanished like magic as Cammy flopped out her bouncy breast. Cammy giggled as she started to massage and touch Summer’s decent-sized chest. She leaned in and started to kiss Summer’s neck while keeping herself pressed on her body.

Summer closed her eyes and felt her toes wiggling in ecstasy, as Cammy kissed and smooched her way from neck to her left breast. She was sucking and playing with it like a fidget toy. Summer felt a tingling and weird sensation wherever Cammy touched and kissed, a lingering sensation. A thrilling numbing sensation ran through her body like wildfire, as it ran through her body everywhere. It was so intoxicating and pleasing, that Summer couldn’t move her body even if she wanted to. She was stunned and paralyzed in bliss as Cammy started to ride her lower and lower till she was tugging and taking off her lower clothes. Summer was about to get up when she gasped, feeling that hot heated mouth of Cammy clamping down on her clam and licking away like it was the last popsicle in the summer sun. Summer nearly screamed in pleasure as she could feel the saliva and wiggling tongue torching its way inside her and melting her insides like butter. Summer could feel her body liquifying and turning to goo, as she shuddered and squirmed there on the bed with Cammy giggling between her legs. It wasn’t till Summer was about to climax, that Cammy pulled back with a devilish look on her face and all Summer’s juices covering her face.

“Mmmm, soooo sweet. I love it,” Cammy cooed. “Here try some,” Cammy said as she started to crawl up Summer’s body and toward her lips.

Summer smiled and for the first time of the night thought otherwise, “Uh, nah that’s fine,” Summer said, not wanting to taste herself. She had no problems going down and eating out another woman or even eating ass too… but something about tasting herself? That was a line she never crossed.

Cammy didn’t seem to take no for an answer, as she slowly slid up Summer’s body and headed toward Summer’s lips. Summer gave a soft laugh trying to play it off, “Uh, Cammy… sorry, I don’t like that…” Summer said softly trying not to ruin any streaming immersion that Cammy had going right now. Still, Cammy ignored Summer as she gave her a very devious smile, with a mouthful of what Summer could only guess was her own fluids. “Cammy…” Summer gave a gentle warning but again… it was ignored.

Not one to ruin the moment or night, Summer figured she would sit up or move away from Cammy to show how much she didn’t want to do this…

It was now that Summer realized something weird was going on.

She couldn’t move her arms or limbs below her neck. Frowning, Summer tried to jerk her limbs and body only to find that they were paralyzed and unwilling to work. Summer frowned harder as she felt like her limbs had collapsed and fell asleep, refusing to listen to her brain. Summer lifted her head off the pillow it was on to look down at her body to see what the issue was. With a startled gasp, Summer saw her perfectly smooth normal-looking skin from her breast, and below was now a bright purple color. Shiny and nearly clear and see-through, like some kind of glass or plastic material. Summer looked over at her arms and saw nearly all but her fingers were that color. The slowly moving wave of purple was crawling over her hands and toward her frantically fidgeting fingers. The color slowly enveloping them and solidifying her fingers into a motionless shape.

“What…” Summer spoke in a panicked and confused state as she looked around to see a very cool and calm-looking Cammy already closer to her face, cheeks still puffed and pooled full of Summer’s previous crotch cream. Not knowing what to do, Summer wanted to scream, so she opened her mouth…

Cammy was there faster than Summer could speak as she kissed her on the lips pushing the fluids down her unprepared throat. Cammy’s hot slimy saliva and Summer’s secretions were slipping down her throat in a gooey downpour of pure disgust as Summer felt like she was drinking snot. She was nearly gagging as she could feel her throat taking the contents till it was over. Cammy pulled back from Summer’s open protesting mouth as a lingering line of liquids dripped from Cammy’s lips to Summer’s.

“Ahhh,” Cammy sighed, taking a deep breath, “Oh that was a mouthful, hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.” Cammy giggled as she sat up and leaned back.

Summer cleared her throat and let out a very disgusted and disapproving roar, “YOU BITCH I SAID NO!!!”

The scream was empty and silent as no sound came out of Summer’s throat.

“What….what??? WHAT!?!?” Summer cried out trying to move her head and look around as to see why she couldn’t speak. However, as much as she wanted to move, she couldn’t.  She was frozen still and unable to turn her head like before. In fact, the feeling of the slime concoction going down her throat seemed to make her body freeze up as she was stuck in place. The only things she could feel were her toes and possibly her feet, but that sensation was slowly hardening or freezing as she couldn’t feel anything above her ankles… She was slowly losing any sense of control over her body as the last bit of her toes stopped struggling and stayed still.

Cammy smiled wickedly as she sat up and got off of Summer, “And that everyone,” Cammy announced giggling, “Is how you turn a very lovely lady into a very sex toy.”

Summer felt panic rising inside of her as she couldn’t move an inch in her new state. She quickly felt her eyes darting around the room, as she could still see. She looked to her left toward Cammy who was still flaunting her fucking task of doing whatever the fuck she did to Summer to all her computer fans.

Her eyes spotted the screen and watched with absolute horror as she saw what was on it. The sassy sissy Cammy was swaying and chatting with her chat, ignoring Summer and her horrible plight of paralyzation that Summer was sure was caused by Cammy. Summer didn’t know how but she could feel that it was all Cammy’s fault. However, the thing that caught Cammy’s eyes and made her die inside, was the human-sized looking purple plushy or plastic doll on the bed where she was just a few moments ago. Summer didn’t know how, why, or what… but that unmoving humanoid-looking sex toy on Cammy’s bed was Summer. Her unmoving body hardly twitched as she struggled and screamed for help as she was stuck motionless on the bed positioned in an awkward and sexual way.

Panicked, Summer looked for something or some way to help her out of the situation. The CHAT! THEY HAD TO HAVE SEEN IT HAPPEN?! Summer watched as the small little chat box was exploding with words and phrases, as they zipped across the screen. Most were impossible to keep track of, but the few she could see showed no sign of worry or concern. Every second that passed Summer felt her hope die as she watched the chat either say “good effects” or “LOL nice magic trick” Words of disbelief or playful “Do me next” flooded the chat, while no one watching seemed to believe that she was really stuck there as a toy.

The horror of seeing no one believe what was happening was real, or just didn’t care, was more painful than anything that Summer had ever experienced in her life. She could do nothing but watch Cammy interact with her chat ignoring Summer’s plight as the last little parts of her body went from her skin tone into a pretty purple pasty looking color. Clothless, her bare-ass naked body was left on the bed exposed as the plastic sex toy she was.

“Oh, looks like she’s done everyone,” Cammy cooed out. “Now, I think it’s time for everyone to start the bidding for the new Cammy merch, made FRESH! An unused sex doll-”

Summer felt her eyes bulge at the words of her being a sex doll sold off, but the high traffic of pings and notifications that bombarded Cammy filled the room with annoying sounds. Cammy was quick to correct the noise, “Whoa whoa there… what's got everyone-” Cammy chuckled, “No?  You guys don’t like the unused part? So… what you're saying is you want a used-up, soggy sex toy, stinking of Cammy cummies and cream? A once or twice used messy doll that I wouldn’t even want to touch after I’m done with it?”  Cammy laughed, not believing what she was reading.

The answer was obvious as the chat spoke its gospel of desire as it sprang to life with billions of pings and posts.

“WHOA WHOA!” Cammy squealed, “Okay okay… jeez, you fucking perves, okay, if that’s what you guys want, I will oblige my fans. I mean, who am I to say no to anyone who wants my messy leftovers.” Cammy gave the cutest pose and wink to the camera, or at least Summer would have thought so if it weren’t for Summer’s hellish position she was in right now. Hearing what was gonna happen next, Summer felt sick to her stomach as she was about to be used by someone she thought she trusted. How could Cammy be like this, Summer didn’t even know how she did THIS to her, but to sell her off to a bunch of rabid fans?? That was probably even worse. The idea of a bunch of guys bidding for her unmoving body to use…

Summer just wanted to cry at the thought. She was helpless and defenseless as Cammy sauntered over toward Summer on the bed. Cammy’s smile grew wider as she looked at Summer’s helpless plastic silicon body. “Look at you, so cute and sexy…”

It didn’t matter what Cammy said, Summer had her own words she was screaming, “LET ME GOOOOO!”

Cammy just grinned and gave Summer a playful wink. That told Summer everything as it seemed Cammy knew or heard what Summer was saying. Sure enough, the casual Cammy cantered up to Summer by the bed, all making Summer squirm inside as she watched that monster gleam down at her.

“Okay everyone, I hope you all are ready for some Cammy fun time because Cammy’s gonna have some fun….Mhmm.” Cammy stood over Summer and was still examining her and whatever it was that she did to Summer’s body. Summer didn’t have a clue what Cammy did to her.  Was it some chemical reacting with her body or some black magic she casted? All Summer knew was she couldn’t speak, couldn’t move, but could feel and sense everything around her like normal. Cammy peered down at Summer with a look of desire, “Your mouth was so nice, I can’t wait to use it.”

Summer wanted to be able to move her lips and mouth. Not to curse Cammy but to be able to bite or fight back the moment she pressed her pussy lips into her mouth range. Summer wasn’t sure if her eyes were moving to look at Cammy or if she was seeing him from the corner of her eyes, but she saw Cammy standing there just close enough that she could smell her. A weird sensation to still be able to smell and see but unable to move or blink. Still, Summer wanted to glare at her creepy captor. Cammy was just a few inches away standing on the side of the bed with her crotch level with Summer’s face. Summer could make out the little bulge sticking out from Cammy’s crotch…

Wait…

Her what?!

Summer's eyes widened as she saw just what she saw, a pitched tent sticking out from the very cutesy feminine-looking underwear. Summer wanted to scream as Cammy caught her look and reaction and just giggled, “Surprise… it’s exactly what you think it is.”

Summer screamed again as Cammy slowly hooked HIS underwear with HIS fingers and flung them down past HIS legs. Cammy’s manhood was now showing off as he stood nude before Summer’s face with his erect member stiff and excited, something that Summer never saw coming. Cammy stood there cocky with his hip cocked to one side as if presenting the surprise present before Summer. The mental screaming Summer was doing now filled her head as Cammy not only had her captured but had her tricked of what gender Cammy really was. She wasn’t sure which was more heartbreaking and cruel.

Cammy spoke out as he stood there by Summer’s distraught face, “Unlike most sex dolls, this one is very special,” Cammy spoke. “It doesn’t require much if any lube,” Cammy explained to his chat watching, as he started to climb the bed to hover right over Summer’s frozen body. Cammy was positioning himself above Summer’s face and angled just right for the camera to watch and record it all. Cammy’s manhood was slowly pointed downward toward Summer’s open greeting lips that never got too close shut. “As you can see, you can just jump right in like this…” Cammy announced as he slowly lowered his hip and tip toward Summer’s protesting mouth. She struggled to move and scream, but her lips were locked in a very open and getting position, just wide enough for Cammy to push himself right between them.

Summer felt the hot poker push past her perky lips and inside her mouth. The question of whether she could still taste was answered as the fleshy meat stick slid over her sense of taste buds. The tangy musky smell and salty taste of the penis penetrated her mind as she could feel Cammy’s cock crawl into her mouth and toward the back of her throat. Summer gagged as she felt the hotdog shaped member slide into her and toward her virgin throat not stopping as Cammy plopped his hip right into her face. Summer felt his smooth pelvis push into her face and nose flattening them into his skin as his dick dropped down Summer’s damn throat like the thick sausage it was. Summer gagged and gurgled over the grossest thing ever to enter her mouth. She couldn’t stand the idea of a man using her like this, and it was even worse that she didn’t even like eating foods resembling this shape to begin with! However here she was stuck with a penis stuffed down her throat like she was some kind of sex toy, which she was.

“OH Ooooh,” Cammy cooed out in pure delight, “This is amazing! It’s like the real thing. Oh man, okay I might have lied… I might just keep this toy for myself,” Cammy giggled as he looked at the camera and his fans, “Unless someone donates a BIG chunk of money!  Come on guys or girls… don’t hold back, 'cause I sure won't!”  Cammy gave a wink to the camera as he giggled at his teasing remarks.


All while Summer was fighting off the constant choking cock that Cammy rammed down her throat.  She was too busy to read any comments, but the sudden notifications of donations and payments coming through rang out through the room. Cammy laughed as he pulled back his punishing penis. Dragging almost past Summer’s tongue and lips before Cammy spearheaded another thrust forward, jamming his jumbo dick down Summer’s unprepared throat. She gagged, coughed, and gurgled mentally as she could feel how big and thick Cammy’s member was. It wasn’t small like himself, or maybe Summer’s throat was just so small and soft that it was being destroyed by this dick darting around from each hump Cammy did to her face. The sounds of Cammy’s hips and flesh flapping and flattening Summer’s face rang out over the sound of the cute boy making noises as he used her face like the fuck doll she was. Summer had her face fucked and ridden by many women in her life, but never had she been used like this before. Face fucking just couldn’t describe what Cammy was doing to her. It was more like facial reconstruction as Cammy was literally fucking her face off with every pump and thrust he was doing. Summer thought she could feel her nose being pushed up between her eyes as her mouth widened, just as Cammy started to feel like he was getting thicker and harder. She could taste his throbbing boner breaking her jaw as it was jammed inside with no consideration. Cammy kept clashing into Summer’s rubbery and smooth face as he grinded and grounded his body into her defenseless face. She didn’t even recall if she needed air, only the hot smothering stench of Cammy’s crotch pressed and pushed into her face and nostrils. He was rubbing and smearing his stink all over her beautiful face, and now she couldn’t tell if the heat was from his body heat or from all the friction and impacts he was doing to her face. Summer was shocked she didn’t have a black eye or blooded nose, but seeing as she wasn’t human anymore, that was impossible… right?

Cammy didn’t give a warning as he mewed loudly like a cat, slamming his stiff stick down Summer’s throat like he had a record to beat. Cammy’s small delicate hands grabbed Summerby the back of her head and with a startling motion, pulled her head up to merge with Cammy’s crotch as he shoved her deeper than before down on his dick. Cammy’s claw-like hands pulled so hard that Summer swore if her neck had bones or were normal it would have snapped at the force and angle that Cammy had her directed at. Cammy was penetrated so deep down Summer’s sore throat that she swore she could feel his member making its way into her stomach. Cammy’s climax came in a large wave of semen sloshing out and painting Summer’s insides with its hot steaming strings of smoldering semen. The sludge splashed and slammed into Summer’s throat and stomach, as she could feel the thick goo glossing her insides. It was like chugging a hot milkshake as it ran down and rolled over parts of her throat and made her belly warm with the heat. Summer was starting to see stars, even though she didn’t need to breathe. Maybe it was the strain that Cammy was putting on her head, or maybe it was the copious amount of cum crashing into her belly and giving her the reverse of a brain freeze, a brain melt? Whatever it was, Summer felt her body shuddering and liquifying at the sensation of being cummed inside by this boy. The sensation continued for each pump of penis juice ejected out inside her throat and stomach. Summer couldn’t see her stomach past Cammy’s big fat ass blocking her view of the world, but she swore she could feel it growing in size. Summer couldn’t tell if she was imagining the feeling because Cammy kept his cock climaxing down her throat for what felt like an hour, or maybe it was the first time she had ever been face-fucked this hard and drank a man’s sperm. Whatever it was, Summer felt sick to her stomach, and she had a bad feeling this was just the start.

Cammy made a whimsical sound as he pulled his pecker out of Summer’s aching throat. Droplets of cum came crashing down on Summer’s face as Cammy’s wilted member hung above her face, just showing off how far and deep it reached inside Summer’s body. She could still feel the phantom ache of that menacing member that was dangling just before her face. “That was amazing… an S+ toy right there, that’s for sure.” Cammy laughed as he rolled off his bed, and off Summer in turn. The motion Cammy did involve his elbow dropping into Summer’s swelling belly as Cammy came off his brand-new sex toy.  While pushing off of Summer’s body some of Cammy’s cum came up her throat as she coughed up some semen into her mouth and nose, leaving the yucky goo in her sense of smell and taste. It was just as nasty as she thought it would be, it was nothing like a female’s ejaculation that was for sure.

Cammy went on as he stood there before his computer screen. He was chatting and talking to his fans, with them all replying back with comments or bids as Summer just laid there trying to recover. She was still unable to move and couldn’t do anything but feel the excessive cum either drip down her face or crawl slowly down the back of her throat like a loogie lingering after a bad spit. The lump crawled down her unresponsive throat to swallow, so with a snail's pace, Summer had to let it descend back home into her belly with the rest of the load.

“Whoa,” Cammy whistled, “Look at those bids. You all sure want my new toy so badly, don’t you?” Summer couldn’t see how much she was being auctioned off for. Part of Summer wanted to know the price they were giving her, which surely couldn’t be enough. However, it was just out of her point of view as she could only see up at the ceiling and the side of the bed she was laying on. Cammy again spoke with a laugh, “You want me to test the other holes out too?”

Summer felt her stomach twist at those words, and it wasn’t thanks to the sperm still bubbling in her gut. She couldn’t imagine a guy between her legs. Wasn’t this enough? Summer couldn’t get her distaste at the idea out there as Cammy laughed again, “Well I need a quick break before I do anything else, so I’ll leave you all here for a bit while I get Stephanie to make me something to munch on. You all know how exhausting it is when I put on a good show,” Cammy giggled as he headed past Summer. Cammy paused and looked over at Summer. Cammy gave her a wicked wink as he said, “Don’t go anywhere,” Cammy’s light laughter rang out as he hurried off after his sick twisted joke. It wasn’t like Summer could go anywhere.

Summer was left all alone in the bedroom with the sound of Cammy’s computer pinging and bopping with a bunch of noises for notifications and messages. Something that only made things worse for Summer as she tried to ignore what happened to her, and what was going to happen to her soon…





Summer wasn’t sure how much time had passed, it felt like hours, but by the time Cammy came back, he was finishing up a sandwich and slurping down a drink in a cup with a straw. Still butt-ass naked, he came into his room like he owned the place, with his member swishing and swaying between his legs like a pendulum. Cammy trotted into his room as he was finishing up his cup of juice, or whatever the fuck he was drinking, with a deep slurp and a contented sigh.

“Ahh… let’s see how much have we got going…” Cammy for the first time of the night let out an exhilarated and unbelievable sound as he coughed on his spare food and drink still in his mouth, “NO WAY…” Summer couldn’t see the exact price that was going but the sheer expression that Cammy was giving off showed that it had to be some big bucks. Finally, Cammy laughed, “Well damn, and here I was thinking only a few of you would still be asking for my new toy, not every fan online!  Well, okay, should I just leave her as is…” Cammy asked as he slowly showed off Summer to the camera and said, “Or will you little perverts want a little more Cammy action before she’s shipped off?  I mean how well used are you all looking for,” Cammy asked with a wicked wink to his words.

Summer slowly lay there listening, as she couldn’t see the responses flowing around, but the slow trickle of responses started to filter in, and judging by the shocked sounds of Cammy reading them told Summer that it wasn’t over for her.

“Well okay then, I don’t know why this seems so important to you all, but sounds like we’re all in for another round of fun. Thank goodness I got a snack,” Cammy explained as he slowly stood up from his chair and stretched pushing his hips outward as he bent backward and forward, “Hope everyone is ready for some more sexy Cammy time, 'cause I got a lot more to show off tonight.”

Summer watched as Cammy turned around showing off his obvious manhood before her. Slowly swaying between his legs as he approached Summer. Summer wanted to squirm away not wanting to suck that horrible dick again, but she had no way to move out of the way. Instead, she was forced to watch as Cammy approached the bed and her frozen self. Summer gulped as Cammy came back into her line of sight blocking all other views from her gaze as he stood towering over her. Cammy was hovering over her side before grinning just before speaking, “Ready for round two?  I know I am, and so is everyone else.”

The question wasn’t something that Summer could or even wanted to answer. It didn’t matter either way, as she watched Cammy hanging over her before slowly climbing back up on the bed. Summer watched the nude boy, who looked so feminine that she almost forgot that he wasn’t a she. Still, Cammy’s cock hanging between his legs helped remind Summer that she wasn’t prepared for him, as he slowly got between her legs while on his bed. Summer suddenly realized where he was going when he lowered his legs and hips down toward her own private part of her body. Summer shook her head and shouted no, as Cammy prepared to do something she hadn’t experienced in her life, except with plastic toys. Something she didn’t want to ever experience with a male, as she had no appeal for the male spectrum on the gender diagram. Maybe after a lot of talking and a much friendlier atmosphere than this, Summer would have considered this femboy as her lover, but this wasn’t anything like what she could have hoped for.  Instead, she could only watch with horror and dread as Cammy proceeded to use her like she was, a fucking sex toy to fuck for fun.

Summer’s desire for sex was tossed out the window as Cammy was the only one in charge of the evening, and he clearly wasn’t thinking about her wants. It was clear as he was already lining up to Summer’s pussy and positioned for a push forward that would penetrate her body. Summer fought however she could, tightening and clenching (if that could or would help in any way) but as Summer struggled the best she could do, there was a weird sensation running through her nether region. As if someone turned on a steam machine or some kind of humidifier, Summer felt the moisture between her thighs growing. Her pussy was producing some kind of liquid?!?! Summer wanted to scream in horror as she felt the dampness leaking from her lower lips as she saw Cammy give her a smirk.  Whatever the fuck was going on down there, it was somehow HIS doing…

Cammy wasn’t gonna go in dry.

Summer was horrified at this femboy fucking with her body like this! He not only tricked her into wanting to sleep with him, who she thought was a girl. But he even turned her into this horrible fucking … fuck toy! AND NOW?! HE was twisting and manipulating her fucking body making her wet and lubed up for himself???!!!

Summer let out a scream so loud she swore her ears rang at the high pitched voice shrieking in her head. The sound didn’t even make Cammy flinch as he shoved inside of her damp pussy. Summer was disgusted at the feeling of penetration but couldn’t do a thing as she laid there. She just accepted the act as she cursed and yelled at Cammy who was already sliding inside.  Not even waiting, Cammy did whatever he wanted, he started to hump away at Summer’s body

If there was one thing that Summer could be proud of at this moment, it was her pristine lover's tunnel, as Cammy was moaning like a virgin girl. He was making cute sexy noises as he pushed himself inside Summer. Sounds that would have made Summer quiver in delight… however, she wasn't feeling that sentiment as she hated everything Cammy stood for. He was starting to fuck Summer’s body, something she could feel and hear, but she tried her best to ignore him. Like any bad fuck you would experience, Summer was just counting down the seconds till Cammy came. She wanted the little fucking freak to leave her alone. Sadly, Cammy wasn’t as quick as Summer expected with his fucking. No, he was going hard and fierce, like running a marathon or a race.  Just as Cammy was grunting, he quickly grabbed Summer’s whole body and flipped her upside down and over his head as he swapped positions. Like someone changing their position on a bed to sleep, Cammy shifted the angle so his dick could destroy more of Summer’s plastic pussy. The feeling wasn’t shared with Summer as she huffed and grunted as she felt the surprisingly shocking weight of Cammy bouncing and pushing off her springy plastic body. Her cushiony body providing enough spring for Cammy to boop Summer and keep bopping like a spring-loaded trap.

“Guys, this toy…” Cammy panted as he soon shifted again pulling Summer into a tighter squeeze, as Cammy showed off more of Summer’s naked body entwined with his, “Is fucking AMAZING! You all should totally…. Donate now… for a chance,” Cammy grunted and rolled on his bed showing off another part of his body fucking Summer, “To win it.”

Summer was appalled at the fan service and selling of her body, but it didn’t change the fact that she could feel the stabbing and fucking sensation of Cammy cramming his cock into her coochie. Cammy was clutching to Summer’s thighs as he pulled her deep into a bear hug, which someone his size shouldn’t be able to do. However, despite the size difference, Cammy seemed capable to condense Summer’s body into a nice little silicon body ball as he screwed her like the fuck toy she was right now. Like some animal rutting any sex toy, Cammy was all over Summer’s tucked-in body as he forced himself into his final release. The furious furry of Cammy’s hips fucking and slapping into Summer’s rubbery body echoed throughout the room

“Almost…. There,” Cammy cooed as he sped up his hips like a frantic child trying to release their first jack-off load ever. Summer could feel the furious furry of Cammy’s cock crashing into her crouch like a piston pounding away. It was more like a car engine than an actual sexual organ, as Cammy ramped up his pace to a speed that would lead to internal combustion if not for Summer’s lactating insides lubing her up.

Summer felt the air, and sadly the lingering cum from her previous use, pushing out of her. Her mouth made a soft almost soundless squeaking sound as it sputtered, like a dog toy being softly chewed. The goop pushing and pulling down her throat, from her nicely deposited face fucking, reminded her of what she was right now. Nothing more than a sex toy to be used for her owner's desire. That desire, was to use her plastic pussy to his fucking delight. Something she had no say or argument with as she lay there nearly silent in the crushing embrace as Cammy tried to squeeze the stuffing out of her.

“WAIT,” Summer cried out with each frivolous and mighty thrust that Cammy slammed into Summer’s body. However, like many times before, it never left her mental cries. She was subjected to the cute Cammy calls of nature as he fucked her like there wasn’t a living person in the world. Summer lost track of her words and thoughts as Cammy picked up a pace that was blinding and impossible to track, blasting her poor pussy with pure penetrating penis energy. Thrusts that would have left a normal person aching for weeks, if they were alive and human.

“Chat,” Cammy panted still slamming away like he wasn’t being watched by thousands if not millions of people, “Gonna… cum soon…” Cammy spoke through grunts and moans as he kept up the show. Summer was able to feel the full force of that feminine fucker’s freaking fuckstick stabbing away and hitting all the right spots. “LAST… CHANCE… SHOULD I… LEAVE A LITTLE… CAMMY SUPRISE FOR… THE WINNER,” Cammy struggled to ask as he suddenly rolled over on his bed pulling and pressing poor Summer into his displaying fuck show.

Cammy was on his back, head upside down looking at his computer. His body still coiled and tangled around Summer’s squishy form, squeezing like a snake trying to swallow its prey. Summer grunted between impossibly soft breaths as she watched the chat explode with words and phrases:

Fuck it let’s go!

Stuff it like a double stuffed Orea

Give her your babbies

Prelubed toys are the best

Got to make it smell like Cammy

Summer read the dozens of approving messages that sprung up on the screen with the mighty pings and notification sounds filling the room.  The only sound louder was the mighty slaps and plap sounds that Summer’s thighs were making with Cammy. Cammy didn’t even double-check as he let out that sincerely cute chuckle before continuing.

“Okay everyone, here comes an extra…” Cammy panted, “Load… of…” Cammy wrapped his legs around Summer’s soft squishy body and pulled her into a mighty embrace for the fuckery about to happen. “CAMMY,” Cammy grunted, tightening Summer in the stranglehold. Her body distorted as her jelly and rubbery filling flowed out of the constricting Cammy cling. His body was so tightly wrapped around Summer that it was more like one of those squishy play toys, than an actual fuck toy. Cammy let out a loud wail as Cammy’s cock crashed so hard into Summer, she felt a splurt of cream crawl out of her mouth from the previous ejaculation. Cammy’s cry for his climax filled the room with his whimsical delightful moan that his fans flooded the message board. Cammy’s voice rang out in Summer’s ear as he held her close like a child clenching a stuffed toy during a thunderstorm. One word echoed through the room and her ears as he nearly screamed Summer’s ears off her plastic head.  Like a battle cry, Cammy called out the only thing on his mind at the moment, “CUUUUUUUUM!”

Summer shuddered mentally as she felt the hot globs of goop glide through her magically soaking pussy. She felt the droplets of dick cream crawl up her cunt into her womb as it nestled there like an epoxy filling an empty hole in a wall. Just like any thick liquid filling an empty hole, Summer felt the load leave Cammy with a blast that would make any demoman envious. The femboy’s cum came crashing out of his dick so hard and fast that Summer felt it knocking around the inside of her body like a bowling ball smashing into the back of the lane. Each ejection of sperm sprang out with such force that Summer felt like someone was pumping water into her. Her belly was feeling full and warm from all the sperm spraying inside, even though she knew that’s not how biology worked. Still that smoldering stomach fire she felt in her gut started to grow as she could feel the fury of Cammy’s seed spray and splurt inside her stomach. Summer could feel her body’s belly ballooning up as gallons of gunk gathered in her gut and made her sick to her stomach. Summer looked down just enough to see her belly ball up with a baby-sized bump of pure boy batter blossoming inside her. She was pregnant with Cammy’s cum, and there was nothing she could do but scream in horror and disgust as it didn’t seem to be going away anytime soon.

After the longest moments of Summer’s life, Cammy finally seemed to be reaching the end of his endless climax.  “Ahhhh, now that’s better everyone,” Cammy laughed as he pulled out and gave Summer a nice mighty smack on her distilled gut that made her gag and cough silently on the semen still settling inside her.

Summer was still trying to come to terms with her newly formed belly and body as Cammy rolled off the bed. He looked refreshed and relaxed like he just dropped two tons of weights off his body… and shoved them inside Summer’s silicone body as his inhuman seman still swished around inside her. Unable to move, Summer could only lay there as Cammy left her there like some used cum rag or fuck toy discarded after a good fap session. Cammy, not looking back, took a seat in his chair and rolled up his computer and started to engage with his audience as Summer lay there helpless and pathetic, still trying to come to terms with how she was like this.

“HOLY MOLLY,” Cammy Cried, “You guys really want this fucked up toy? I mean I did a number on it, but you guys-”

Another loud donation notification rang out in the room silencing Cammy for a second before he let out an unbelievable noise, “WHAT!? You guys… you're gonna make me cry. Thank you all so much for the donations… sadly only one can win. Who's it gonna be?  Anyone want to try and claim this spunk-filled sex toy… it might still be warm when you get it,” Cammy giggled as he winked at the camera, Cammy suddenly let out a gasp. He sounded so shocked and surprised that he was speechless for a few moments.  After a few long moments Cammy finally spoke, almost too startled to say anything, “Dman117… you just… omg… THANK YOU SO MUCH!” Cammy shot up from his seat. “I don’t know if I should be praising you for the donations or condemning you for such a perverted purchase. You naughty naughty boy,” Cammy laughed as he winked at the cammer before presenting Summer’s well-used body. “Well… she’s all yours my friend. I should wrap up this stream, just like I'm about to wrap her up.  Just to show you all that I keep my promises. I’ll make sure to pack Dman117 toy on stream before I log out.”

Summer watched as Cammy stepped to the side of the bed.  He didn’t even move toward her still stuffed body.  Instead, he just cleared his throat before calling out, “STEPHANIE!!!”  The maid was there for moments as she was standing in Cammy’s doorway.  “Clean up on Cammy’s bed,” Cammy laughed, pointing toward Summer.  He snapped his fingers before saying, “Chop chop.”

Stephaine just nodded as she approached Summer.  Summer watched with horror and somewhere on the maid's face, in her eyes, Summer could see the sorrow in them.  She, like Summer, was trapped in some mystical mumbo jumbo bullshit and both were just prisoners or toys being controlled by a single master… Cammy.

Summer laid there on the bed as Stephaine approached Summer’s still silicone body. She had no words as the maid quickly grabbed her purple plastic feet. Summer was just able to watch with pure horror as Stephanie grabbed Summer’s toes and feet and rolled them up like some kind of fruit roll-up. Summer was shocked to watch her feet and ankle collapse inward as they were tucked and rolled up. Soon her legs and thighs followed, just before her hips and stomach. Summer watched with a shocked look as her bloated belly balled up and was tucked away in the roll of purple plastic, only to be quickly followed up by her bloated breasts and arms to be tucked up next. It was almost impossible at how tightly she was being tucked away. Like some kind of sleeping bag or tent, Summer was subjected to a condensing and confining space. Summer was screaming for help as her face was soon rolled up with another part of her body and soon held like a rolled-up bag of plastic.

“Alright, all ready to be shipped out, I hope you enjoy your very own Cammy toy, Dman117, I had fun, and I hope you do too sweety,” Cammy called out to his fan, just before Summer felt something touching her body. It was a plastic bag of some sort. Summer was trying her best not to fit into the bag, to put up any kind of fight, but it wasn’t helping as she was being tucked away.

“NOOOOOO STOP OH MY GOD PLEASE,” Summer screamed as hard as she could as she watched her face being shoved into this small little space of storage. She could look up through the opening of the baggage she was in. Cammy’s cute face was glancing down at her. It quickly gave her a sickening smile as he gave her a careless smile.

Cammy spoke just quite enough for Summer to hear and no one else on stream. Cammy’s lips opened as he whispered, “No hard feelings, just trying to make a living here. I hope you can understand, okay sweetie?”  Cammy said giving Summer a quick wink and smooch, “Try to enjoy it as much as I’m sure they’re gonna enjoy you…”

Summer’s baffled and horrified at the words, as she had words of her own stuck in her rolled up and plastic throat.  None making any noise, as she watched Cammy tighten the opening, sealing Summer away from the rest of the world.

She was now just some OBJECT to be shipped off to God knows where, to God knows who, for God knows what….





Dillian grinned as he saw his package arrive.

He was so happy the other week that he got home just in time to see the last half of the stream and put in his mega donation for the prize. Sure it cost him a BIG chunk of his salary, but it was worth it. Grabbing the box, he brought it to his room and slowly opened the package, dumping out the sex toy he basically bought from Cammy himself. The purple roll of plastic slowly unfolding and expanding on Dillian's bed brought a smile to his face. It looked to be the same exact one that Cammy used. Like a pillow unwarped from its plastic, the sex doll slowly expanded to its full human-like size and splayed out. The figure was now occupying most if not all of Dillian’s bed.

“Oh shit, this is bigger than I expected,” Dillan muttered looking at the humanoid-shaped doll.

Shrugging, Dillian tossed the empty box to the side of his room and stood next to the life-like object. He examined the perky breast and slightly smooth stomach. It looked so life-like, almost as if a person was painted purple. Dillian looked at the slightly open mouth of the doll and frowned. “Hold on…” Dillian said confused as he scrunched up his face trying to recall, looking at the very familiar face. “You look like...”

Summer screamed as much as she could as she recognized this person! It was the same guy from the club, Dillian! As impossible as it sounded, she found someone who recognized her! He could help her if she could just-

Dillian did a quick shrug, “Meh, whatever. Probably just thinking of the stream is all. Anyway,” Dillian smiled as he yanked his shorts down and was already touching himself to get hard. “I can’t wait to fuck this thing.” Summer lost all hope to live as she realized that this fucking horny guy was no better than any other guy. Just wanting to get their rocks off. Sadly, she couldn’t do much as Dillian started to climb her and position himself over her. Grinning, Dillian leaned in and took a deep whiff of a very disgusted and shocked Summer.  “MMM…. is that what Cammy smells like…”  Dillian continued to take some sniffs while hovering over Summer like some wild animal in heat.  Finally, he pulled back with a puzzled look on his face.  He again spoke disturbing and disgusting words that horrified Summer to her core, “Wonder if it’s still wet and fresh from Cammy’s juices?”

Summer was just as appalled as anyone would be hearing that creepy question.

It seemed both of them got their answer as Dillian quickly inserted himself and moaned at the feeling of being inside Summer. The dampness never seemed to have left after her Cammy use. She was slick and sloppy and ready, not something she wanted to think of. The sound of Dillian pleasing himself, and the feeling of him rutting her like the same fuck toy that was used not too long ago in Cammy’s room haunted her.  All Summer could think of as Dillian fucked her like the horny male he was, was how long she would be used?  When will she go back to normal?  Surely whatever Cammy did to her would wear off eventually right?



Right…?











This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9204