The Golden Rule by NRawkGTS
Summary:

A group of bullies find themselves at the mercy of a girl they tormented for years.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, New World Order, Odor, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 13318 Read: 24273 Published: April 30 2020 Updated: August 28 2020
Story Notes:

Firsts:
    When a person is referred to as a 'First', people are drawing attention to the fact that they were the first child a woman produced.  Firsts are born a bit different than a normal human, with an average gestation period of about 30 months.  In exchange for this increased pregnancy, a First is born more or less better then normal human in every way.  Stronger, smarter, faster and healthier, Firsts started appearing for reasons scientists are still unable to explain for the past 200 years or so.  It is also interesting to note that most Firsts are female with a reduced chance of pregnancies resulting in multiple births.  In the case of two or more children being born at a time, all seem to have the increased capabilities of a 'First'.

Seconds:
    A 'Second' is the term used to describe anyone who is born after a woman's first pregnancy.  Gestation generally averages at about 3 months, though records indicate that there are no physiological or mental disparity from the average humans of old and Seconds.  Because they are generally lacking in comparison to Firsts, Seconds are discriminated against as it didn't take long for Firsts to take most major seats of power.  Because of the fast rate in which Seconds can be born, as well as multiple births being more common than with Firsts, society as a whole has been conditioned to view Seconds more as resources rather than people.  While that isn't to say some Seconds can't be extraordinary and rival a First in one area or another, without proof of merit the world is biased in the favor of Firsts.

Criminal Reduction Act (CRA):
    Thanks to a contribution of a particularly talented First by the name of Kisha Blais, the way criminals are handled and treated has changed.  At the age of six, Kisha invented and patented the world's only known process of shrinking objects and more importantly, people.  The process requires a very complex machine and uses rare and expensive materials to reduce a person, which will only work in very specific locations on the globe.  Regardless, governments all over the world adopted the technology in their judicial system and surprisingly quickly ratified laws on the treatment of shrunken persons.
    Because of the absurd costs of making, maintaining and using a shrinking machine, it was deemed that any shrunken person found is assumed to be a criminal of some sort.  All criminal sentences are now carried out at a reduced size and are given the choice of entering a government or privately owned penitentiary.  Any shrunken person is free to leave the prison at any time, however any normal sized person who finds a shrunken person outside of the designated area may claim them and do with them as they see fit.  Criminals are stripped of all rights as a human being, designated as a 'Tiny' and by law it isn't even a crime to kill a Tiny.
    While guards are stationed to watch over all Tinies to ensure those who wish to be sheltered are, more than 75% of all Tiny go missing before they can be restored to normal size if left in a government facility and up to 90% for most private prisons, with some reaching 100% 'missing' Tinies.  Guards are never questioned, since they aren't there to keep Tinies from running away and as such fewer people are willing to commit crimes anymore.
    Shrinking sentences vary greatly, with minor crimes being as short as overnight holding to major felonies as long as 25 years to life (though so far all such cases turn up 'missing' within a year or less).  Capital punishment is usually carried out immediately, the method and executioner chosen by the representative of the victim.

1. Day 01: Friday - Summer Vacation by NRawkGTS

2. Day 01 Friday - Completely at her Mercy by NRawkGTS

3. Day 01: Friday - Setting Precedence by NRawkGTS

Day 01: Friday - Summer Vacation by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[04/30/2020]

Excited to have finally graduated, Mercedes Randi was ready to start the rest of her life away from the group of bullies that had been tormenting her for over six year.  However, when one last act of bullying goes unpredictably wrong, her summer will be anything but 'bully free'.

Another story voted from by my Patreons!  This is going to be a long running, slow burner where story and characters come first and foremost.

 

Not a lot of action, just some nudity.


Day 01: Friday - Summer Vacation

"Oh my, oh my.  What do we have here?"

-Kisha Blais

 



It was the final day of school and summer break officially started a few hours ago.  The school had mostly emptied by lunch time, the students all hurried along with plans for an exciting and fun two months without school.  Though for some, like the young Mercedes Randi, today marked the end of their high school career.  Though not the most fond of days to remember, the 17 year-old blonde still knew that as time went on the bad would fade from memory and she would fondly recall the days she spent with her friend.

Standing at a mere 5'1"  Mercedes was the subject of constant teasing normally, which didn't help with the fact that the resident Queen Bee of the school, Carol Foster, had it out for her.  Try as she might, Mercedes never was able to get away from Carol and her little group all the time.  Whether she tried to hide her face with her long hair that hung to her waist or pull up her hood on the sweaters she normally wore, thanks to the network of information Carol setup to control the school, if the platinum blonde wanted to find her, she would.

"But none of that matters now.  She'll be moving away for university after summer and I won't have to worry about her anymore."  She thought happily, humming a merry tune as she skipped about the chemistry room at her now old school.

"You're in a good mood."  The only other person in the room commented flatly as she fiddled with some beakers and phials of chemical compounds.  She was a few inches taller than Mercedes with short black hair.  Aside from normal casual clothing, she wore a white lab coat, the girl's trademark, that had the name 'Blais' stitched into it.

"How course I am!  I'm finally free Kisha.  Of school, and of Carol."  Mercedes exclaimed happily, as she skipped over to her friend's side and hugged her.

As she was pulled closer to the excited blonde, Kisha felt Mercedes sizable bust envelop her arm and part of her chest.  "Damn those things feel huge every time."  She thought, looking down to her lack of a chest.  Sighing at her washboard chest, the raven haired girl looked to Mercedes and smiled.  "I don't know what that bitch's problem was, but you're right.  She's out of your life now."

"And next year, we can move in together.  We'll be roomies!"  Mercedes added, beaming a smile from her beautiful face, her green eyes sparkling.

"There's no need to wait, I already have my PhDs.  I only came to school because you wanted me to."  Kisha said, returning Mercedes' embrace before starting to clean up her experiment.

"You don't want to be a highschool dropout do you?"  The blonde girl questioned.  "I'm sure that will make for excellent conversation.  'Hello Mr. PhD-of-some-high-science-and-whatnot, why yes I am Kisha Blais.  Yes, it is true I have a PhD in several fields of science and mathematics and graduated with the highest marks from almost 10 universities by the age of 9, oh but nevermind that high school I dropped out of.'"  She said, doing her best, horrible impression of the girl genius.

"Was that supposed to be me?"  Kisha asked monotonously.

"Shut up, you know I'm bad with impressions."  Mercedes said, pouting.  "But you get my point, right?"

"Not that I care about the opinions of idiots and fools."  She replied.  "You however."

"If you consider PhD holders idiots that must make me really stupid in your eyes."  The blonde teased.

"You're my friend.  A little stupid, but cute and refreshing."  The ravenette teased back.  "I'll clean up here, you head on home.  I don't know what you plan to do with your present, but I hope you enjoy it."

"Thanks, I'll see you tomorrow then."  Mercedes said, waving goodbye and grabbing her duffle bag as she left the room.  Skipping merrily through the empty halls, Mercedes hummed a happy tune.  "I'm free, I'm free, I am finally free!  After I go home today, she can't torment m-!  Huh?"  She sang, stopping when she turned the final corner and saw several piles of clothes on the floor around where her locker was.  "What's going on.  And why is my locker open!?"  She asked aloud, running over to the open locker door.  Initially she looked over the contents and everything still seemed to be there, but then she realized the paper bag she got from Kisha was missing.

"No!  No, no, no, no, no.  This is really bad!"  Mercedes said, pacing back and forth for a moment before seeing the missing bag on the floor next to her locker.  "Oh, thank God!"  She praised, bending down to retrieve the bag but seeing the remains of a shattered small glass spray bottle and a open jar of lotion next to it.  "Oh no..."  She whispered, eyes widening in realization of what likely happened.  Standing up, she surveyed the piles of clothes, eight girl's outfits, a grey unisex sweat suit, and a men's outfit with a sports jacket from the football team.

She quickly stuffed everything into her duffle bag, leaving her the contents of her locker for another day, as well as the purses and other accessories on the floor and left the building.  She set her bag in the back seat of her parent's car before starting it and leaving the parking lot.  "Okay... so, this is... well Kisha did tell me society wasn't ready for this stuff yet.  I should have listened to-!"  She said, trying to figure out exactly how her current situation came about as a flash of green light shone through the sky for a moment before vanishing.  "And then there's that!"  She huffed, hitting the brakes to look behind her at the source of the light.  She could barely make out what seemed to be a person dressed in white on the on the roof of their school.  "Ok, it was just Kashi... I just need to go home and figure this out."  She decided, driving off.

Less than an hour earlier



Yes, it was summer, and yes, most people wouldn't normally wear a sweat suit in the heat, but Kevin Reigrath wasn't most people.  He had his own reasons for always wearing sweat suits, not that he told anyone his reasons, and that was just the way he like it.  Most of the time people would just ignore him, let him fade into the background of life to be a witness to events and not participate.

"Are you done yet, nerd?"  He wasn't one of those people, and getting slapped in the back of the head wasn't helping.  Kevin turned away from the lock he was currently trying to pick open to the group that forced him into opening it in the first place, his slightly damp dark brown hair slicked back and out of his eyes.

Standing almost six and a half feet tall with more muscles than brains was the resident quarterback of the school football team.  He smirked at Kevin, looking down on him raising an eyebrow to dare him to try something.

"Stop it Derrick."  A platinum blonde girl chastised, playfully pushing him aside and placing a well manicured hand on Kevin's shoulder.  "Kevin is helping me out, the least you can do is not bother him while he's working."  Turning to look into Kevin's brown eyes with her baby blues, she flashed him a bleached white smile and fluttered her thick, fake eyelashes.  "Thank you again Kev.  You always help me when I need you."

Sighing, Kevin dismissed Derrick's antics and offered the pretty girl a soft smile and adjusted his glasses.  "No problem Carol.  Though not using your locker for so long that you don't even notice you don't have the key anymore?"

Giggling, Carol blushed slightly and avoid eye contact.   "I know, right?"  She laughed, turning to the rest of her group.  "I'm like a total airhead sometimes."

"And that's Miss Foster to you, nerd boy."  A slightly younger brunette who was clearly copying Carol's fashion and hair style corrected him, in a tone that reminded Kevin of one of those yappy little toy dogs.

"It's fine Kerri.  Kevin and I use to live next to one another.  We played together often when we were kids."  Carol explained, pacifying the little pseudo-clone.

"Oh, okay.  If you say so Carol."  Kerri said, letting the matter drop immediately.

"But then you stopped hanging out with dweebs, right babe?"  Derrick interjected, wrapping an arm around Carol's waist and pulling her to his side.  "Get back to it already!"  He ordered Kevin.

"Whatever, the sooner I'm done, the sooner I can leave."  Kevin sighed, turning back to the lock.

Sighing, Carol wrapped her arm around Derrick.  "Well, Kevin's parents divorced and he moved with his father a few years after he remarried."  She explained with a slightly forlorn expression.  "We just kinda... drifted apart after that."

"His loss."  Kerri chirped happily, moving past Kevin to stand next to Carol, 'accidentally' bumping her hip into his back as.  "Oops, sorry."

Kevin disregarded the childish antic and focused back on his work.

"Sorry about all this."  One of the other girls apologized, leaning against an adjacent locker.  Glancing out of the corner of his eye, Kevin recognized her as one of the Whynot quadruplets.  They were the definition of identical siblings, even keeping their light brown hair the same length for some reason.

"Just helping an old friend."  He replied, keeping his reply inpersonally so's not to get her name wrong.

"Molly."  She added for him, turning her head to the side to show off her ponytail.

"Right... sorry."  He apologized politely.

"It's common.  Mom's the only one who can tell us apart at a glance."  She said with an understanding smile.

Kevin was about to reply, but a little click sounding from the lock he was working on stopped him.  "Okay, don-!"  He tried to inform the group but was stopped when someone grabbed him by the back and pulled him backward, sending him past as girl as tall as him.

Looking back at Kevin, the toned girl that dragged him back offered him a wink.  "Thanks for all your hard work, little Kevvy.  Now run along while we trash this bitches stuff."  She said as most of the group started crowding around the locker.

"Wait, what?" Kevin asked as Kerri opened the door.  Molly, dragging one of her sisters with two pigtails with her, stepped aside and let the group crowd the locker.

"That's not actually Carol's locker."  She explained, standing next to him.  "It belongs to Mercedes Randi."

"What!?  Mercedes' locker?"  Kevin exclaimed, scrambling up and rushing the group.  "Get away from that, this isn't right!"

He didn't even make it two steps before the girl who threw him back turned around slammed her palm into his shoulder, knocking him back down.  "I said shove off, or maybe I'll have some fun with you first."  She warned, eyeing him up and licking her lips.  "I'm sure your weak little body would break before I even got wet."

"Megan, you don't have to be so rough."  Carol said, looking back at them.

"HOLY SHIT!"  One of the other girls exclaimed, grabbing a paper bag out of the locker but accidentally dropping an unmarked glass perfume bottle filled with a blue liquid.  It shattered as it hit the ground, the substance inside evaporating almost instantly, not that she paid it any mind.  "Isn't this that 'Eternal Beauty' hand creme stuff?"  She questioned, pulling a jar of lotion out and dropping the bag.  She was another of the Whynot quadruplets, with her hair free flowing.

"How the hell could that bitch afford that?"  Carol asked, looking the jar over.  "My Mom has a jar half the size as this and it cost $1000."

"Donno, don't care."  The girl replied, opening the jar and using some.

"Dolly, this goes beyond pretty vandalism."  Molly warned.

"That's only if we get caught."  Carol reasoned, using some herself.  "You guys too."  She added, giving some to Derrick too.

"Why not, I'll likely never get another chance to use this stuff."  The forth quadruplet said, playing with one of the three braids on the right side of her head.  Without reservation she took some of the expensive beauty product and rubbed it in.  "Doesn't feel all to different from the stuff I usually use."

Megan reached up and took an extra large portion of the hand creme, using some for herself and smearing the rest in Kevin's face.  "There, now no ratting on us, got it?"

Sighing, Molly also grabbed some of the creme.  "Colly?"  She asked, offering some to her sister.

"I... I suppose."  The timid girl replied, reaching hesitantly out.  "If you think it's a good idea."

"Hey!  Don't you all go before me."  Kerri whined, grabbing some for herself.

Looking around, Carol realized one girl had yet to take any, the quiet little, plain looking redhead trying her best not to be noticed.  "Hannah, what are you waiting for?"  She asked sternly, narrowing her eyes and crossing her eyes.

"S-s-s-sorry Carol."  Hannah apologized, shuffling forward.  "I was just waiting for everyone else."  She added, trying to make an excuse.

"Mm-hmm."  Carol replied, not convinced but saying nothing more as she watched Hannah take some of the hand creme.  "Okay, well sorry I had to lie to you Kevin, but since we're going on a summer road trip after this to celebrate graduation we decided to trash this fucking cow's locker before we leave."  She explained with a playful wink.

"Carol, why?  Why do you hate Mercedes so much?"  Kevin asked, Carol's hatred for Mercedes being no secret to the entire student body.

"Why?  Because she's-!"  The platinum blonde began, ready to go on a tirade only to be interrupted as Dolly bumped into her.  "Dolly?  What the hell?"

Unsteady on her feet, Dolly fell back and caught herself on the lockers.  Her head was spinning and her vision started to blur.  "Uhhg... I... I don't feel..."  She tried to explain before passing out.

"Dolly!"  Both Carol and Molly called out, Carol being close enough to try to catch the girl but before she could she too felt ill.

"Wh-what?"  Carol asked, dropping to her knees and breathing heavily.

Soon, Kevin, and everyone in the hall were doubling over, unable to catch their breath before eventually losing consciousness.

The next thing Kevin knew, he was waking up in a dark, warm place.  The air was stuffy, heavy with the scent of sweat and he could tell he was naked and his glasses were gone.  "Whatever, they were cosmetic anyway..."  He muttered to himself, crawling around to find a exit.  After a few minutes he could hear some panicking voices.  Heading in that direction, he found an exit, namely one of the sleeves of his sweat suit!  "We were... shrunk?  How?"  He asked himself, estimating he was currently just under 2 inches tall.  Looking around to see most of the girls huddled in Carol's tank top, with Megan and Derrick sitting on top of it without making any effort to cover their now nude forms.  Without anything portable to cover himself with, Kevin clasped his hands around his manhood for modesty.  Approaching the group, he could hear that their discussion had devolved into a heated argument and blame shifting.

"-because you wanted to mess with Mercedes' stuff!  That means you have to fix this!"  One of the Whynot quadruplets stated, pointing her finger at Carol.

"How was I supposed to know she had something like this?"  Carol defended, slapping the finger out of her face.  "Shrinking can only be done in a government facility, this shouldn't be possible.  How did that fat chested cow get something like that?"

"Oh, I don't know."  The other girl replied sarcastically.  "Maybe it has something to do with the fact that the person who invented the shrinking process happens to also be her best friend!"

"Okay, okay.  Let's just take a breath and think of a plan of action calmly."  Kevin called over to them, alerting them to his presence.

The group looked over in the direction of the voice that just spoke and any reply any of them were going to say died on their lips.  Sure, they knew Kevin must have been shrunk with them and assumed he would make it over to them once he woke up, but the man approaching them was far from what they imagined.

Kevin had a reputation of being a studious person.  He never really talked to others, but was friendly when talked to and had graduated in the top 5 students of his year.  He didn't get invited to parties, was competent in phys. ed. but didn't really stand out, and was always seen wearing a dark grey or black sweat suit.  That was the Kevin Reigrath they were expecting, a scrawny, pasty kid with no muscle definition at all.  However, the man under the sweat suit was anything but.  His usually slicked back hair was now slightly messy and hanging loose, giving him a bit of a bad boy look and without his glasses he looked all the more attractive.  Instead of the pasty, doughy body they all expected, his muscles were sculpted and well defined, even more so than Derrick's, though lacked the jock's volume.  In fact, he looked so different, none of the girls, or Derrick, even thought the man could be Kevin.  None except...

"Kevin?"  Carol asked, taken aback by how he actually looked.

"WHAT!?"  Everyone else asked in surprise.

Derrick immediately got up and stomped over to Kevin, his junk in full view.  "This guy is that dweeb?"  He questioned, pointing towards Kevin's now discarded sweat suit.

"Yes, I am Kevin."  He replied, using a hand to block his field of view a bit.  "But I think we have more pressing concerns right now, right?"

"Yeah!"  One of the Whynot sisters stated, and all he could tell was it wasn't the one that was arguing with Carol previously.  "Like are you a grower or a shower?"  She giggled, winking seductively towards him and licking her lips.  "Or both?"

Sighing, Kevin got closer, passing Derrick, and sat on the tank top and closed his eyes.  "Well at least I can tell you're Dolly...  So what's the current plan?"

"We were discussing how someone should go get some help."  Carol replied, covering Dolly's mouth before she could derail the conversation again.  "Molly wants me to go, since apparently I'm the one at fault but I-"

"Want me to come with then?"  He offered without hesitation.  "I am the one that opened the locker in the first place."

"It would make me feel better having someone else with me."  Carol agreed.

"No way in Hell am I going to let my girlfriend take off with some other dickwad in this situation!"  Derrick said, rejecting the offer.  "C'mon babe.  Kev here can make sure nothing happens to the girls while we're gone."  He stated, not leaving room for discussion.

"Derrick, the girls don't know Kevin.  Wouldn't it be better for you to stay instead?"  Carol countered.

"Oh, we don't mind."  Dolly spoke up quickly.  "Do we girls?"

"Since he hasn't tried to ogle any of us like some people, I think I'd prefer it."  One of the Whynot sisters agreed.

"Yeah!  Besides, Derrick is stronger and more useful."  Kerri added.  "He should be able to support you better."

"Fine... just don't try anything funny Kevin."  Carol said, walking over to Derrick.  "And Kerri is in charge, so listen to her."

"Yes Ma'am."  Kevin replied, nodding in her general direction.

"Okay, we'll start coming back in an hour if we don't find anything."  Carol stated as she allowed Derrick to lead the way.  "We should head for the science room.  Kisha may have left something in there that could help us."  She suggested as they rounded the corner.

"Whatever you say, babe."  Derrick replied obediently as they continued along.  "That was surprising though, a nerd like Kevin with such a well toned body."

"Yeah, it was definitely a pleasant surprise."  Carol agreed with a touch of blush to her cheeks.

"Hey, hey, hey.  You were eyeing him up too?"  Derrick asked angrily, whirling around to get in her face.  "Maybe I should beat that pretty little face of his before we set out on our road trip, make it so even his own mother wouldn't look at him."

"Oh, so I'm not allowed to look at another guy but you can check out my friends all you want?  Don't think I don't see those side glances you give Kerri, or how you try to get a peak at one of the Whynot triplet's cleavage."  Carol countered, she herself not amused by his accusations.

"Babe, there are four of them..."  Derrick corrected before getting a quizzical look on his face and scratching his head.  "... Right?"

"Right, Colly.  I always forget about her, but that's not the point!"  Carol stated.  "I don't mind you looking at the girls, I let them hang out with me because they're pretty, but that also means if I want to eye a pleasant slab of man meat I damn well can!"  She said authoritatively, poking his chest a couple times as she tried to get nose to nose with him.  Her serious face soften a bit though as she reached down with her other hand and cradled his balls.  "You're the one I'm in a relationship with, not Kevin."  She added, tenderly kissing him on the cheek.  Derrick was the Alpha male at school and rarely felt threatened or jealous, so she liked that he still could from time to time.

"Right, I guess you do put up with my antics."  Derrick admitted, grabbing her by the ass and pulling her close.  "Sorry babe, I kinda lost my head there for a second."

"When we fix this mess, I'm sure I'll be able to find one of them between my legs tonight."  She teased, breaking from his embrace and sauntering past him.  "Now let's hurry."

It was relatively easy going for the two, the distance not a problem thanks you their superior physiology as Firsts, and with everyone having long since left the building they didn't have to worry about being spotted.

"Still, I wonder how someone else would treat us if we were caught."  Derrick pondered aloud as they got close to the science room.  "I mean, since shrinking is normally only handled by the government, wouldn't we be classified as 'Tinies' right now as far as the CRA is concerned?"

"Well, Mom brings home a couple Tinies with her every week or so and gives them to me."  Carol admitted, thinking back to how she handled the shrunken criminals.  "So if I were the one to find us and not know us... we wouldn't last long."

"Yeah, my old man found an escaped convict in our backyard just after the system was in place.  I thought it was the coolest thing ever so he gave it to me."  Derrick recounted.  "I think I ended up eating it, just like swallowed the Tiny whole.  It felt so awesome, some adult at the mercy of a little brat's stomach..."

"Yeah, I've done that a couple of times too."  Carol nodded, understanding what Derrick was trying to say.  It was a feeling like no other, hell she could have swore the shrinking process makes Tinies taste better so you'd want to eat them.  She could feel some phantom struggles tickle her stomach and rubbed it.  "I've even taken the girls to a prison close-by whose Warden is friends with my Mom whenever we get bored.  The guards look the other way for us and we've each taken quite a few Tinies as souvenirs.  Personally I like ones who are close to finishing their sentence."  She added with a smile, remembering the faces on the Tinies as she stuffed them into her purse, they always expected the guards to help them but they never did.  Hell, she knew most of the guards took prisoners home with them whenever they felt like it too.

Just then, the two heard a voice coming from the science room.  "Thanks, I'll see you tomorrow then."  It was Mercedes' voice.

"Quick, against the wall!"  Carol instructed, pressing herself flush with the wall in the hopes that the blonde boobed wonder didn't see them.  Derrick quickly followed suit just as the short, busty girl came out of the room humming and skipping along.  "Okay, let's get in quick, maybe we can find something like an antidote or something."

"Right behind you."  Derrick replied, running after Carol as they sprinted into the room.  However, in their haste they didn't bother checking to see if the coast was clear and as they entered the doorway they saw standing before them the towering figure of the child prodigy, Kisha Blais.

Noticing the movement at floor level, Kisha turned her gaze from the door where her best friend just left to the ground and cracked an amused smile.  "Oh my, oh my.  What do we have here?"  She questioned, getting on her hands and knees to get a better look at the Tinies.  "Move and I'll crush you, got it?"

Both Carol and Derrick had to fight the urge to turn tail and run the other way at her warning.  The girl before them barely cared about anyone other than Mercedes, so she would kill them without a second thought if she wanted.

"Now, you had a good idea, hide in the school for a bit since school is out but... wait a minute..."  She said, complimenting what she thought was a couple of escaped convicts until she recognized the girl's distinctive platinum blonde hair.  "Carol Foster?  And I suppose that makes you Derrick Tyler.  Now what did you two get into?"  She asked as her smile widened.

Carol and Derrick stood paralyzed in fear as Kisha's hand slowly drew closer, casting them in its shadow.

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

Day 01 Friday - Completely at her Mercy by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[06/30/2020]

She was the target of their bullying for years.  They made her school life a living hell.  Now, the lives of each of the girls that abused her physically and mentally fit comfortably into the palm of her hand.

                                                           ... Kevin should be safe though!

Yay!  My Patrons voted for chapter 2!  Again, this is a pretty slow chapter, not too much in macro/micro action, but I hope it is enjoyable nonetheless.

 

Again, nothing too much, some accidental entrapment and butt stuff.


Day 01: Friday - Completely at her Mercy

 

"Don't thank me just yet..."

 

-Mercedes Randi

 

 

 

The moment the girls saw Carol and Derrick turn a corner, both Megan and Dolly approached Kevin and started poking and feeling his muscles.

 

"Hey, cut that out." He said, trying to shake them off while keeping his eye closed with no success.

 

"Oh, but you have such a firm body." Dolly teased, pressing her D-cup breasts against his back as she squeezed his bicep.

 

"Hmm, you've been working your core quite well." Megan assessed, rubbing her hand over his abs, unlike Dolly she was more interested in his workout routine than anything else.

 

"Dolly! Megan! Stop that, you never know when he might turn on you and... and..." Kerri warned, trying to imitate Carol's tone as best she could.

 

"She's right." Dolly agreed with a knowing grin to Megan. "We should restrain him, don't you think?" She added, pulling Kevin back and pinning his shoulders to the ground. She quickly laid her head down on his chest, smothering his face with her breasts.

 

"You're right." Megan replied, pushing his legs flat as she mounted him reverse cowgirl style, feeling his hand covering his penis rubbing against her butt. "He's got nice, strong legs too."

 

"Would you two get off him already?" The Whynot sister that advocated sending Derrick off asked. "It's bad enough we got him into this mess, you don't have to go and rape him too."

 

"I'm not trying to rape him." Megan defended quickly. "I'm just admiring his well-built body. You don't get to see one like this often. Most Firsts let themselves get by without training until college, like Derrick."

 

"Yeah! He's so big and firm, I was just appreciating his body." Dolly agreed, holding Kevin's free hand down while trying to move his other. "Then I was going to fuck his brains out." She added with a giggle.

 

"Oh for the love of -" She replied, ready to get more involved in aiding Kevin when she noticed rhythmic thudding getting louder and louder. "Oh no..." She whispered, grabbing one of her sisters who was within arms reach and holding her close. "Someone's coming!"

 

Also hearing the footfalls of someone skipping towards them, the rest of the girls scurried to hide in Carol's shirt, dragging Kevin with them before he could protest.

 

"I'm free, I'm free, I am finally free! After I go home today, she can't torment m-! Huh?" They heard in the distance someone singing merrily, only to stop once they rounded the corner and likely saw all they clothing on the floor.

 

"What's going on. And why is my locker open!?" And of course it was Mercedes, which really shouldn't have surprised any of them, seeing how they were in front of her locker.

 

"No! No, no, no, no, no. This is really bad!" They could hear the distress in her voice as she rushed over to the open locker. Even though they could tell Mercedes' feet were landing near them, she was taking care to not step on their clothes so they were safe. "Oh, thank God!" They weren't sure what she was thankful for, but it was likely that the hand creme wasn't gone seeing as what is could do. "Oh no..."

 

Suddenly Mercedes picked up the scattered clothes and everyone began to get separated, either falling further into Carol's shirt, or getting tossed out when they were shoved into her bag and into some other piece of clothing. Because of the turbulent movement, Megan stumbled away from Kevin and Dolly, sliding out of Carol's shirt and into someone's bra along with Holly. Molly and Colly managed to stay in Carol's shirt and Kerri actually initially slid down and out of Carol's shirt and had to crawl into the platinum blonde's mini skirt instead, only to end up tangled in her leader's g-string. Dolly held tightly onto Kevin, who saw Hannah start to fall out of the collar of Carol's shirt and dove to catch her. They landed in a small, pink sock that was quickly collected by Mercedes, trapping them inside with Kevin sandwiched between the two girls.

 

Soon they were all buried clothing, but still able to breathe, as they were taken by an unaware Mercedes.

 

"Are you two alright?" Kevin asked once everything settled down. "And where did we end up?"

 

"Like you, I'm fine." Dolly replied from behind him.

 

"T-thank you, for helping me." Hannah said. Though she couldn't see, Kevin was currently facing her with his arms round her back and supporting her head. However, given the tight confines of their current space he wasn't able to release her. "I think w-we fell into o-one of my socks. Sorry it smells..." She admitted, happy that its was dark so they couldn't see her blush.

 

"Don't worry about i-! Hey!" Kevin began but then shouted.

 

"Ah! I'm sorry!" She apologized, trembling slightly. She wasn't sure what was bothering him, but she did feel something slide between her thighs and she could only think of one thing. "O-oh... Um, if y-you are okay with someone like me..."

 

"What?" Kevin asked, confused for a moment. "Oh, no. I wasn't talking about you, and sorry about... that... Dolly is touching places she shouldn't." He explained, unable to get the promiscuous girl to unhand him. "N-not that there's anything wrong with you in particular, but I also already like someone... and... and..." He stammered, trying to better explain himself.

 

"Hannah, help me show our 'appreciation' for our little hero here." Dolly said, grabbing hold of Kevin's shaft and rubbing it against Hannah's skin. "He did risk his life for you after all."

 

"Ye-yes Dolly." Hannah replied, rubbing her thighs together.

 

"W-wait... stop, please." Kevin asked, feeling the mixed pleasure of Hannah and Dolly's techniques.

 

"Good girl." Dolly praised.

 

"Damn it, what the hell has Dolly done to this poor girl!?" Kevin had to wonder was he was subjected to Dolly and Hannah's pleasurable techniques.

 

*****

 

Meanwhile, Colly was crying into Molly's bare bosom, scared.

 

"Sis... What's going to happen to us?" Colly asked, tears staining her checks.

 

"Don't you worry, Colly. This is Mercedes we're talking about." Molly said, hugging her sister close. "She won't hurt us. We'll be fine. I'm not going to let anything happen to you. I promise."

 

Held in her sister's arms and hearing her words of encouragement, Colly felt like she could trust those words. "Thanks Molly." She whispered, hugging her sister back as they waited for what would come next.

 

*****

 

"What do you think of our chances?" Holly asked Megan as the two got comfortable in the cup of the bra they were in.

 

"Better than Carol and Derrick's." She replied. "If Mercedes didn't see them already, they won't last too long I'd say."

 

"Yeah, it was pretty stupid of them to take off like that." Holly reasoned with a small smirk.

 

"Oh? So why didn't you say anything?" Megan asked.

 

"Same reason you didn't." She replied.

 

"Touché."

 

*****

 

"Damn it all!" Kerri thought, struggling to get untangled from the string of Carol's still warm, and stinky, panties. "I'm wrapped up in the fucking string that goes up Carol's ASS!" The more she fought, the more it wrapped around her, eventually pressing right against her lips and she could smell where that section of the string was when Carol was wearing them. "I never wanted to experience something like this again!" She lamented, remembering when Carol, the Carol Foster, daughter of police chief Diana Foster, approached her at the beginning of school last year. Carol told her that she'd groom her to be her right hand, that she'd hand control of the school over to her once she graduated, that she'd make her popular! Kerri jumped at the chance, but there was one little condition she had to fulfill.

 

For the first month of school, Carol used her influence to exempt Kerri from having to go to class without punishment, and instead she got extra credit for it, and informed Kerri's parents that Kerri was selected for a very special leadership training camp during that time. Once everything was said and done, Carol had her Mom get permission to shrink Kerri for a month and Carol got to use her as she saw fit! Carol said that Kerri would have to work under her and deal with a lot of shit, but she didn't think she meant literally!

 

Kerri was then sewn into the back of Carol's panties each morning by a maid, which were always g-strings and thongs, and then Carol would wear her all day! Carol would go to school with her tucked away in her tush, with nobody else the wiser, like it was her natural place in the world or something.

 

Each day, Kerri would have to repeat a mantra anytime she wanted to eat:

 

'Carol is my leader, Carol is the greatest. I am nothing compared to Carol, and I don't even deserve to be buried in her butt each day. If I question Carol, if I disrespect Carol, if I fail Carol in any way, I am worst than the shit that dirties her body. Carol's word is law, and I will follow her every command. Should I fail to do so, I am hers to do with as she wishes. Carol is my Queen, Carol is my everything, Carol is absolute.'

 

It was degrading and humiliating, especially when Carol extended it by an additional two weeks just because she could! Kerri could still remember each day, every step would grind her face into Carol's all encompassing asshole, and that's all it was to Carol, an asshole. Nothing more, just the hole she shits from, but from Kerri it was her world. And she knew Carol could do it again, because that is the power of Carol, her leader, her ideal, her Queen. And just being trapped in her panties was all the reminder Kerri needed of this truth.

 

*****

 

As soon as Mercedes pulled into the driveway of her home, she grabbed the bag out of the back and rushed into the basement. She had convinced her parents to let her move down there since all they used it for was storage. She cleared off a table adjacent to the hall that led to her room and grabbed the plastic small mammal habitat from the corner. She then grabbed an empty laundry hamper and put it next to the table. Placing the bag on the table, she opened it up and started gently sorting through the clothing inside. She set the accessories, purses and non-clothing items on the table and threw the clothes into the hamper when she checked to make sure they were empty.

 

"Okay, okay, so maybe there aren't any people in here." She thought aloud, having cleared out half the bag without finding anything. That is until she pulled a tank top out and saw two girls fall out onto the table. "Oh no..." She gasped, carefully picking up the girls before they could say anything so she could get a better look at them. "Molly? Colly? What happened, who else was with you?" She asked. Colly began to cry again, terrified to be in the hands of a giant person. Molly immediately tried to calm her sister down before looking up at Mercedes.

 

"We... we're not sure! Carol and Derrick went off to get help, but Holly, Dolly, Megan, Kerri, Hannah and Kevin were with us." She explained, though Mercedes could tell she was barely holding herself together for Colly's sake.

 

"Ok, just... just sit in here and I'll find everyone." The blonde said, putting them on the bedding in the habitat. "And then I have questions." She added, turning back to the bag. After a few more articles of clothing she found Megan and Holly lying in a bra cup. "Okay, that's two more. I'll just put you with the others." She said, transporting the girls to the enclosure.

 

"Oh, you're alright!" Molly exclaimed, pulling Holly in for a hug.

 

"Four more." Mercedes thought, separating more clothes before seeing a dark haired man crawl out of a pink sock.

 

"Damn it Dolly! What were you thinking!" Kevin yelled angrily before noticing the shadow looming over him. "Huh? Oh... um, heya Merche." He greeted, smiling meekly and waving as Dolly and Hannah crawl out of the sock.

 

"I'll hear you all out after I find Kerri." Mercedes replied, easily picking them up and putting them with the rest. Molly quickly pulled Dolly in, happy all her sisters were okay. After a bit more searching, Mercedes found the little brunette tangled up in someone's g-string. Stifling a laugh in her throat, Mercedes helped her out.

 

"What? You think that was funny!?" Kerri snapped, glaring up at Mercedes.

 

"No, I'm sorry." She apologized, placing Kerri in the habitat with the rest. "Okay, so I can pretty much guess what happened to you all, breaking into my locker and mistaking my shrinking creme for Eternal Beauty hand creme. And I'm just going to assume Kevin was the one that picked my lock since nobody else here could have but is there anything else I should know?"

 

"No, but you can hurry up and fix us already!" Kerri demanded, still trying to take charge. "And don't tell me you can't, not even you are stupid enough to shrink yourself without a way to grow back."

 

"Uh... Kerri... I d-don't you should be y-yelling at Mercedes l-l-like that." Hannah suggested, trembling just being in the presence of a girl more than 20 times her size.

 

"Shut up Hannah!" Kerri snapped back, glaring at the redhead. "I didn't ask for your opinion, so don't talk unless spoken to, got it?"

 

"Y-yes, sorry..." Hannah replied, backing away.

 

Mercedes didn't much care for how the group as a whole treated Hannah, and to a lesser extent Colly. If Molly didn't so adamantly protect her timid sister she'd probably get the same treatment as Hannah, the low post on the totem pole that the group walked all over. "Sure Kerri, I'd be happy to fix all this." She replied with a smirk. "Just tell me where the spray bottle is."

 

"The what?" Kerri asked, her confident posturing cracking.

 

"It was in my locker next to the paper bag. A small glass perfume bottle filled with a blue liquid." She described, holding up her hands to indicate the size of the object in question. "It was the anti-shrinking solution, where is it?"

 

"Uhh..." Kerri was drawing a blank.

 

"I think I saw Dolly knock it out of your locker." Kevin replied with a heavy sigh. "It shattered on impact."

 

"Oh... well..." Kerri said, thinking hard to find a solution. "Right! Go get some more, like right now."

 

"I would love to, but as I'm sure you have realized by now, Kisha made those for me despite telling me that she shouldn't. It took her about a month to do it too." Mercedes explained, reaching down and picking up Kevin.

 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! What are you doing Merche?" He asked, holding onto her fingers.

 

"Oh, well, I will ask Kisha to make some more of the anti-shrinking serum, but I don't like asking her for favors without repaying her for her time and effort. I help her out when I can, so until I can fix this mess, I'm going to keep you all here. Of course, you're going to have to earn it though, it's only fair don't you think?" Mercedes answered, though her tone conveyed that this wasn't negotiable.

 

"Oh, like fucking hell we're staying here!" Kerri yelled angrily.

 

"Yeah! Take us home!" Megan demanded.

 

"It's not like we're your pets or something!" Holly added.

 

Standing back up at her full 5'1" height, Mercedes put her hand on her hip as she held up Kevin to show the height difference between them. "And what exactly can you girls do to stop me?" She asked with an air of menace that typically wouldn't be associated with a kind girl like Mercedes. Though it sufficed to silence anymore protests. Picking up the upper half of the habitat she place it over the girls so that none of the others could climb out. "Now, I have only one rule really, 'Do unto others what you would have them do unto you'. Keep that in mind, because I live by those words and for the next month so will you. Now for his safety as much as for yours, I'll be keeping Kevin separate from the rest of you." She added with a smile as she walked down the hall to her room.

 

Her room was fairly large for a bedroom, 15 by 25 feet, it was supposed to be a large storage closet but her parents renovated it for her when she wanted to move down here. A five tier dresser stood next to the door, her bed in front of a bookcase on the parallel wall with a computer desk at its foot and a mini-fridge next to that. Her closet built into the perpendicular wall, next to the desk, and on the other side of the wall was the table where she left the girls. There was a narrow window in the wall above her bed, and the wall had posters of characters from video game and animated shows all over them. Most of the shelves and flat surfaces not on ground level had figurines and merchandise from various franchises on them, as well as books and comics strewn about. The floor was mostly clean, with a few articles of clothing and scraps of cloth scattered here or there.

 

"If I knew I was going to have a boy in my room, I would have cleaned up more." Mercedes commented with mild embarrassment. Pushing a few empty soda cans out of the the way on her desk to set Kevin down. As she started to tidy up a bit, she handed him a piece of cloth that was on the floor. "First time I see you not wearing a sweat suit and you're 2 inches tall and naked." She joked, pushing a discarded bra towards her hamper with her foot hoping he wouldn't notice.

 

Unbeknownst to her, not only did this actually draw his attention to it, with his shrunken eyes light was more focused on his retinas and he could clearly see the tag which read '32M'. Averting his eyes, Kevin wrapped and tied the strip of cotton around his waist. "Yeah, sorry I broke into your locker... I didn't know. Carol told me it was hers."

 

"Oh, well I guess that's a good enough excuse to keep me from sitting on you then." She teased, throwing an armload of dirty cloths in the Rubbermaid container she apparently uses as a hamper next to her dresser. "Kisha tells me if one isn't careful, just sitting on a shrunken person, even a First, will reduce them to a bloody paste."

 

"Heh, well there are worse fates." Kevin replied, sitting on the edge of the desk. "You don't have to worry about getting some of that serum for me, I don't have long to live anyway."

 

"Wh-what!? Are you sick or something?" Mercedes asked, dropping what she was doing, sitting in her chair and focusing on him. "If I ask, maybe Kisha can do something for you, she has a PhD in some medical fields... I think."

 

"No, no. It's nothing like that. I'm the picture of health, body and mind." He said, smiling to alleviate her concerns.

 

"It's a very... well built body." She complimented, admiring his muscles for a moment. She and Kevin talked a few times in the past, but not regularly. He was one of the only people Carol left alone for some reason, so he was one of the few willing to talk to her, but they were acquaintances at best. She knew of him, not about him. "So then, what's wrong?"

 

"My mother. A few months ago I got into some trouble and the law should have gotten involved. She was able to get me out of the punishment, but the incident is still on my record, which ruined my chances at getting the respectable career she worked so hard to get for me after I finished school..." He explained, disappointed in himself for letting his mother down. "She plans on shrinking me down herself and then she'll eat me."

 

"What!? Why? You're a good person, smart and earnest! Why would your own mother do that to you?" Mercedes asked, confused. How could one mistake ruin Kevin's entire life like that.

 

"Well step-mother technically, but she helped raise me when my biological mother walked out on Dad and me with my older brother." Kevin explained.

 

"Wait, older brother? Then wouldn't that make you a...?" Mercedes asked, starting to understand the situation.

 

"A Second? Yes, Mom just hasn't had her First yet." Kevin admitted. "She didn't and doesn't care that I'm a Second, and married Dad after my birth mother divorced him for wanting to raise me. I don't remember the woman, so I've never thought of her as my mother, Mom is... and I let her down." He continued with a hollow tone. "I was smart, smart enough to compare to Firsts anyway, and we never really talked about it mostly for appearance sake, but things like college and a career job would find out easily. She spent years to get her boss to give me a shot after I graduated, since I had good grades and they could work me hard for less pay, but..."

 

"Then you got a record..." That made it all make sense. White collar jobs usually wouldn't even look at an application if it came from a Second, let alone one with a record. "But that doesn't mean she should just... And she just told you this plan?"

 

"No, I overheard her one night talking to Dad about it." Kevin explained. "She told him they should really start trying to have her First. That when she got pregnant she made a deal with the prosecution officer on the case to bring me in when they test their shrinking machine after its bi-annual maintenance. She'd then 'use' me to help make a better First. He didn't even argue with her idea and honestly I get it. She does love me, so much that now that my life is all but over she doesn't want me to suffer and thinks that using me would only be a benefit to her First. She still treats me with the same love she always has, she hasn't rejected me even though I let her down, so I stayed quiet, even celebrated with her when she found out she's gotten pregnant. And there's only a month until the next shrinking machine maintenance."

 

Mercedes sat and listened to Kevin's story, it was obvious that if she did let him go home he would allow his mother to consume him, break him down and use him to fuel the growth of a sibling. "Kevin... it doesn't matter that you're a Second, you still have worth as a person. Both my parents are Seconds and I love them." She said after a moments thought, picking him up in her hands. "Don't just throw your life away."

 

"Well, it's not like I have anywhere else to go. Heck, you might as well deliver me home now so Mom doesn't need to wait a month." Kevin replied.

 

"Isn't there anywhere else you'd want to go?" Mercedes asked, not wanting him to commit to dying.

 

"If I wouldn't be too much of a burden, I could become your pet or something." He offered. "Or you could swallow me, or sit on me, or anything really, I wouldn't be able to stop you."

 

"For a joke, that isn't funny Kevin." Mercedes answered crossly, blowing a puff of air in his face and puffing out her cheeks. "Is that really all you want? Either be a snack for your Mom or a pet to me? Wouldn't you rather one of the other girls take you once they get big again?"

 

"Not really, no. I wouldn't mind if Mom ate me because I love her, she's my Mom after all." Kevin replied, then started to blush and break eye contact. "And I would like to be your pet, not anyone else's... because I like you too."

 

"Wh-w-what?" Mercedes stammered, caught off guard by Kevin's abrupt confession. "Kevin, I... that is... I mean..."

 

"It's okay Merche, I know you don't like me the way I like you." He stated, cutting her off. "I know I'm not your... type. But if I can, I'd like to be with you for as long as I can, otherwise I'll let Mom do with me as she wants."

 

"Well geez, not giving me much of a choice now are you." Mercedes said playfully, it was a no brainer really, besides she felt like Kevin could become a valued friend. "Holding yourself hostage, that's a new one. But if you turn out to be a naughty pet I just might send you to my stomach myself." She added, sticking out her tongue.

 

"That's also fine with me." Kevin though, nodding as Mercedes set him back down on the desk. Going over to her closet she rummaged around in the bottom of it for a bit, her wide, shapely rear wiggling in the air under her long dark skirt, until she found what she was looking for. Pulling out a shoebox, she tossed the shoes inside into the bottom of her closet and grabbed a precision knife off her desk to cut out a hole in the side. She put Kevin inside along with some bottle caps, cotton and cloth.

 

"Make yourself some temporary furniture for now, I'll get you something better later." She said, holding the lid open as she looked in. "We'll set some ground rules later but first I need to check in on the girls, okay?"

 

"Sure thing." Kevin replied, looking over his materials as she started to close the lid. "Oh, and Mercedes!" He called, causing her to look back. "Thanks."

 

Mercedes smiled down at her new 'pet' and nodded her head. "Don't thank me just yet, you don't know what kind of owner I'll be." She teased, closing the lid. Grabbing the small pile of scrap cloth she put to the side she went to go check on the girls.

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!

www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
ko-fi.com/nrawk282

Day 01: Friday - Setting Precedence by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[08/28/2020]

They were all one her bullies, girls that put her down with various forms of physical and emotional abuse.  Now, they need to realize that the girl they tormented for years is the one in charge of they very survival.  Because, despite her passive personality, Mercedes is not afraid to demonstrate the difference in their statures.

My Patrons for voting for chapter 3 this month!  I'm super excited to be writing this story, so every chance I'll take.

 

Finally getting into some of the good stuff: Butt and Entrapment


Day 01: Friday - Setting Precedence

"Thank you so very much.  You saved me."
-Dolly Whynot

As soon as Mercedes walked out of sight, Kerri turned to the other girls.  "Can you believe this bitch!"

"This... this is kidnapping, plain and simple."  Holly agreed, more frustrated that this would completely ruin their road trip if nothing else.

"And she took Kevin too."  Dolly pouted, grabbing Hannah by the arm.  "Guess you'll just have to entertain me instead."

"Ye-yes, I would be happy to."  Hannah replied hesitantly.

"I don't know, is she really being that unreasonable?"  Molly asked, composed as ever.  "We broke into her locker, stole her creme, broke the antidote and I agree with separating Kevin from us.  He wouldn't be safe."  She pointed out, looking at Megan and Dolly specifically with her last sentence.

"Please.  She should at least take us to our homes."  Megan countered, looking around the enclosure for something to do.  "That much is pretty unnecessary."

"That's right!  When she gets back here, I'm going to set that bitch straight!  And once we're big again we can show her for being an uppity bitch!"  Kerri agreed energetically.

"Yeah, I'm sure that will go just how you imagine it..."  Molly sighed, rubbing her head as a headache was starting to set in from Kerri's stupidity.  As they waited for Mercedes to come back and deal with them, Molly realized Colly was pulling closer to her and shivering.  "It's okay Colly, there's no need to be scared."  She said in a soft, caring tone.  "I'll protect you."

"Th-th-thanks, M-Molly."  Colly replied, her teeth chattering.  "B-But I'm n-n-not scared, not with y-y-you here.  It's s-s-so c-co-cold."

Now that she mentioned it, Molly also felt unnaturally cold, the heat she was getting from Colly barely keeping her from shivering herself.  Looking around, she saw Dolly cuddling up overly friendly with Hannah, Holly rubbing her arms to generate heat, Megan had started shadow-boxing, and Kerri sat staring at the hallway Mercedes left in visibly shaking.  "It is very cold, despite the summer heat."  She thought as she heard a door open and footsteps coming down the hall.

As Mercedes walked past them, Kerri began yelling at her and demanding that she go get them fixed or at the very least to take them home, but the giant girl either didn't hear her or flat out ignored her as she started rooting through a box across the room.  Finding what she needed, Mercedes returned to them and quickly set up and plugged in a heat lamp and angled it into the plastic enclosure.  "There we go.  Apparently Tinies aren't able to generate enough heat by themselves and will slowly freeze to death if left on their own."  She stated, dropping a bunch of strips of fabric into the habitat.  "And you should be able to make some makeshift clothes with those."  She added with a smile.  "Oh, so I was thinking about getting the anti-shrinking serum for you girls and I decided that in order to earn it you have to do me favors!  I'll make a nice little chart and post it here on the wall above you so you can see how well you're doing.  I'll track points separately, since it wouldn't be fair to make one girl do everything and once all of you reach a certain threshold I'll give you the serum.  Doesn't that sound like fun?"

While it was expected for Hannah and Colly not to speak up, Holly, Molly and Dolly also sensed that now was not the time to question their currently generous hostess.  Megan, ever defiant and not one to take being looked down on, scowled and crossed her arms, ready to say something to Mercedes only to be cut off by...

"Oh, no fucking way bitch!  You are seriously retarded if you think for one moment that I'm doing anything for your fat ass.  I know most of your development went to those oversized cow udders you call tits hanging from your chest rather than your pea-brain or height so you might not have realized something here.  THIS IS FUCKING KIDNAPPING!!!  And now you're blackmailing and threatening us!?  Fuck that!  Get your head out of your ass, go tell that stuck-up friend of yours to whip up some of that fucking serum and then take us the FUCK home!"  Kerri yelled, panting at the end of her lengthy tirade.  "This whore... thinking she can order me around.  Only my Queen has the right!"  She thought with a smirk on her face.

Unfazed by Kerri's little, immature rant, Mercedes just looked down at the little girl and crossed her arms under her sizable chest.  "I can understand that you are upset, Kerri, as I assume the rest of you share similar concerns to varying degrees.  Therefore..."  Suddenly, her gaze turned to a glare as she locked onto Kerri's diminutive form.  "I'll give you one chance to apologize."

"Fuck you, bitch!"  Kerri declared defiantly, turning around and revealing her bare rear to the giantess.  "Kiss it, tits-for-brains!"  She smiled triumphantly, surely Carol would be proud if she saw how she was taking charge of the situation.

Mercedes pondered for a moment and nodded.  "You're right Kerri, it seems I was mistaken."  She admitted, reaching down and grabbing Kerri.

"W-wait!  What do you  think you're doing?!"  Kerri cried out, confused and scared.

"What you asked me to do."  Mercedes replied, turning her around and planting a kiss on Kerri's exposed rear.  "Oh my God!  I can't believe I just did that!"  She thought to herself mischievously before pulling Kerri away.  "Your turn."

"What?"  Kerri asked in disbelief as Mercedes turned around and pointed her butt at the enclosure.  Pulling up her sweater and hooking a thumb in the waistband of her skirt and panties, she created a gap to hover Kerri over.  Looking down the tiny, panicking girl saw the top of Mercedes' big, round and yet perky backside, and the crevice between her cheeks.  "No, no, no!  Wait, please stop!  I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"  Kerri begged, trying to hold on to the giantess' fingers.

"I gave you your chance, now it's time for your punishment."  Mercedes replied, releasing the tiny girl and letting her fall into her butt crack.  "Mmmmm, this is so hot!"  Mercedes thought, pulling apart her glutes to let Kerri slide between them before releasing them and enjoying the girl's struggles.  "Now, any more complaints?"  She asked, turning back around to face the girls but really looking at Megan who scoffed and said nothing.  "Good.  Now, I know this is basically kidnapping, but I don't care.  You're just going to have to deal with it."  She added, shaking her hips happily before heading back to her room.  Just before she disappeared however, Mercedes poked her head back out and said, "Oh, obviously since this is a punishment it doesn't count, but if any of you want to do something similar to what Kerri is currently doing, it'll earn you a lot of favor with me."  With that she returned to her room, enjoying the feeling of her panties pushing Kerri deeper and deeper into her crack as the girls stood stunned at the display they just watched, with Dolly, Holly and Megan soon breaking out into a fit of laughter.

For Kerri, this was the second time she was reminded of that month and a half she spent as Carol's butt slave.  "Mercedes!  Please, I'm sorry!  It's warm and stuffy in here!  I promise I'll behave, just... not this!  This is a treatment only my Queen can subject me too.  You can't do this to me!  Let me out!"  She cried out, thrashing as much as she could as she felt Mercedes walk likely back to her room.  With each step she was pushed deeper and deeper into her confinement as the wall of fabric wedged itself deeper.  "How!?  How did this happen!  Carol had to use her mother's influence just to shrink me, yet Mercedes didn't even try!  And now I'm wedged in her soft, warm butt just the same!  She shouldn't be able to do something like this!"

After entering her bedroom, Mercedes took some time to adjust Kerri's position in her panties, making sure the girl's face wasn't right on her anus.  "Enjoy yourself Kerri, I know I will."  She said, taking off her sweater to reveal a t-shirt stretched to capacity in the chest area.  She picked up Kevin from his little shoebox home and carefully sat at her computer so they could pass the time.

As for Kerri, she had given up trying to get out and started reciting her mantra to remind herself who the true Queen in her life was, no matter how much nicer it felt wedged in Mercedes ass.

Hours passed as Mercedes and Kevin watched shows and videos online, with Mercedes giggling every now and then when she remembered she had Kerri trapped between her butt cheeks.  It was an odd sensation to get used to and she had to be extra careful since one wrong move could easily break the tiny girl, but it felt really nice too.  Eventually she got up to make something to eat, setting Kevin on her desk to wait for her.  While cooking, she couldn't help dancing a bit to the music playing on the radio, swaying her hips from side to side rubbing Kerri against her backdoor even more.  She even tried twerking for a bit when a good song came on for it, even though she'd never done it before, but hit the top of her butt against the counter.

"Yeah, I deserved that."  She said to herself, rubbing the area of impact a bit before noticing that Kerri had slid down in her panties a bit.  "Oh, that can't be pleasant at all."  She giggled, finishing fixing two plates of food and heading back downstairs.  "Okay girls, I hear that when a person gets shrunken their metabolism speeds up greatly, so here's some food for when you get hungry."  She explained, setting the smaller plate down into the enclosure.  Another giggle escaped from her lips as Kerri began to freak out again, likely reaching her limit.  Setting her nigh overflowing plate on the table next to the habitat, Mercedes pulled her panty passenger out of her ass and set her down with the rest.  "I hope that will serve as incentive to not be so rude, Kerri."  She warned, picking up her plate and getting ready to head back into her room.  "Next time I won't go so easy on you."

Panting heavily, Kerri was trying to fill her lungs with air not tainted with the smell of Mercedes' butt, as everyone else was keeping their distance.  "Carol is my Queen, Carol is my everything, Carol is absolute.  Carol is my Queen, Carol is my everything..."  She murmured to herself as Mercedes began to walk off.

"Don't worry ya little wimp.  Once that bitch's parents get back this whole mess will end."  Megan said as she started to dig into the meal provided.

Poking her head back out with a menacing smile, which combined with how foreign such an expression looks on her usually kind face made it look all the more unnerving, Mercedes giggled at the comment.  "Mom and Dad went on a cross country road trip for the next few months, they asked if I wanted to come with, but I have raids, so it'll just be us until then."  She explained happily.  "Though everything should be fixed by the time they get back, otherwise... well Kerri just demonstrated I can easily keep you girls in other places."

There was no counter argument to be made towards that statement, there was nothing they could say.  Instead, the girls quietly ate their meal as Mercedes went back to her room.  She shared some of her meal with Kevin and the two continued to watch videos while they ate, then Mercedes told Kevin she still had to do her dailies and quickly logged into her game.



After eating, without much more to do the girls made some bedding and laid down after an exhausting day.  It was surprisingly easy for the girls to fall asleep, with each girl claiming a spot for herself, except Colly who slept with Molly.  Well, all the girls save for the lustful Dolly, who after calming down from all the excitement of the day's events was left to think back on who, or really what, she had seen that afternoon.  Derrick had always been easy on the eyes, and she knew from Carol's bragging he was packing where it counts too, so that was a treat.  But what really took her by surprise was Kevin.  Quiet, introverted Kevin, the boy nobody really paid any attention to turned out to have a better built body than the star quarterback!  Sure she got to play around with him in Hannah's sock, but that was more handling the goods than anything and only made her want to ride him long and hard herself.

She tried to alleviate the growing inferno in her crotch herself, but just couldn't quite quench the fire.  Growing more frustrated, she sat up and looked around.  "If Molly wasn't around, I could have convinced Colly to give me a hand, or tongue."  She thought to herself, looking at the innocent, slumbering face.  "So I guess that just leaves..."  She decided, turning towards Hannah, who just so happened to be right next to her and away from the others.  The unsuspecting redhead had been sleeping face down, so Dolly carefully slid her crotch under Hannah's head.  She giggled a bit with Hannah's body reacted to the new source of heat and pulled itself closer, nuzzling Dolly's engorged sex.  Unable to contain herself any more, Dolly grabbed Hannah's head, forcing her pussy onto her lips and wrapped her legs around Hannah's head.

Startled, Hannah woke up and tried to say something only to get a mouthful of vaginal lubricant.  Opening her eyes, all she could see was the lower belly and crotch of one of the Whynot sisters, distinguishable to her by the star-shaped birthmark just to the right of the pussy in her mouth, which she only knows because Dolly told her.  Straining her eyes to look up, she saw Dolly put a finger to her lips and motioned for Hannah to pleasure her.  With pleading eyes, Hannah shook her head.  "No, please... After everything else today, please Dolly, not this."  She prayed silently.

Seeing this, Dolly shrugged and leaned in.  "I wasn't asking, just be quiet or you'll wake the others."  She whispered, roughly shoving Hannah's face into her waiting sex and humping it vigorously.  She felt Hannah futilely tried to get away from her, but was too weak and quickly gave up, letting Dolly do with her face as she wished.  "Good girl."  She whispered, patting her on the head as she rubbed her sex across Hannah's face.

After a few minutes of pleasantly grinding Hannah's face, Dolly heard Mercedes' bedroom door open and the dim glow of a monitor or TV illuminate the hall.  She could hear the giantess shuffling down the hall and smiled wickedly.  As soon as Mercedes came into view, ready for bed, Dolly yelled up to her.  "MERCEDES, HELP ME PLEASE!  HANNAH IS VIOLATING ME!!!"

Her yelling served plenty to wake everyone, Dolly quickly pushed Hannah away once she saw Mercedes look in on the scene with a furious expression.  Hannah quickly realized what was going on, but when she turned to the blonde giantess to explain herself she was left speechless by how intimidating she looked.  Breaking down in tears and huddling into a ball, she couldn't do anything else but apologize.  "No, please!  I'm sorry!  I'm sorry!"

"Of all the things in this world," Mercedes started, quickly reaching in and grabbing Hannah, "rape is something I will not forgive."  She finished, her statement more to the group than to Hannah in particular.  She then brought the terrified Hannah up to her face, glaring angrily at the tiny girl who couldn't even try to escape her grasp for how scared she was.  "If you like eating pussy so much, I have an all you can eat buffet ready and waiting."  She then pulled out her waistband and dropped Hannah into her tight shorts before walking into the door on the opposite side of the hall than where the girls were.  Hearing a fan whirl to life when the light turned on it was a safe bet to say it was the bathroom.

Giggling like mad, Dolly looked at the array of looks everyone else was shooting her and shrugged.  There was nothing that could be done at this point, so everyone started to go back to sleep.

It wasn't long before Mercedes came back out of the bathroom and on her way back to her room she stopped at the enclosure for a moment.

"I am so sorry Dolly.  I never realized Hannah was that kind of girl."  She apologized.  "I promise you, even after this punishment, which won't be for a while, I won't be putting someone so dangerous in with you girls again."

"Oh, thank you Mercedes."  Dolly replied, acting shakened and relieved.  "Thank you so very much.  You saved me."

Standing back up, Mercedes patted her crotch a couple of times and winked at her.  "We can't let sexual predators walk all over us."  She said, pressing her hand roughly into her groin and moaning sensually.  "She's a squirmer."  She commented offhandedly before heading to bed.

"Wow, is she naive or what?"  Dolly thought, laying down.  She was able to finish herself off, at roughly the same time she heard Mercedes cry out in ecstasy.  Thinking how nice it would feel to have Hannah in her pussy instead, she fell into a blissful sleep.


Just moments before


"If you like eating pussy so much, I have an all you can eat buffet ready and waiting."  Mercedes said, pulling out her waistband and dropping Hannah into her tight shorts.

"Please, no!  Mercedes, just listen to me!  Ple-?"  Hannah cried and begged, terrified of what Mercedes might do to her only to realize her giantess captor had only dropped her in her shorts, not her panties, before walking into the bathroom.

Once in the bathroom, Mercedes pulled Hannah out of her shorts and set her on the sink.  The tiny girl was still cowering from her, crying and begging for mercy though.  "Hannah, Hannah it's okay."  She tried to assure her in a hushed tone.  "I don't think there is a single person in our school that would have believed such a blatant lie."

"Huh?"  Both the words spoken and the gentle tone that carried them caught Hannah off guard.  Mercedes was genuinely furious just a moment ago, and yet she was being so kind now.  "Y-you don't think I d-d-did it?"

"Of course not.  I was upset at Dolly for putting you through something like that and trying to trick me like that."  She clarified.  "But if they think it's that easy to trick me, it'll be that much easier to catch them in whatever they try to scheme later."

"O-oh, I see."  Hannah said, calming down now that she knew she wasn't in immediate danger.

"Yeah... but I do need to use the bathroom... so..."  Mercedes hinted, slightly embarrassed.

"Oh, right.  Sorry, sorry."  Hannah apologized, covering her ears and closing her eyes.

Even though she knew Hannah was doing her best to block out all the sounds, Mercedes was still quite embarrassed to be relieving herself with someone else in the room.  She hurriedly finished up her business but when she went to wash her hands she accidentally bumped into Hannah with her chest.

"I'm sorry!  I'm sorry!  It was all my fault, I'm sorry!"  Hannah apologized quickly, landing roughly on her backside in the sink.

"No, no, no, no, no.  Hannah, that was my fault."  Mercedes quickly corrected the tiny apologetic girl.  "I was in a rush and bumped into you with my boobs."  She explained, trying her best to get Hannah out of the sink without using her unwashed hands directly.  "I'm sorry, I should have been more careful."

"Oh no, I was in the way, it was my fault."  Hannah insisted.

Using the back of her hand, Mercedes was able to get Hannah back up onto the sink edge so she could wash her hands.  "Hannah, not everything is your fault.  Other people are to blame too sometimes."  She said, drying her hands and getting her toothbrush.

"But if I had just moved, or not been there at all, it wouldn't have happened."  Hannah said, trying to justify her position.

"Or if I really did drop you down my panties, then you wouldn't have been on the sink to begin with."  Mercedes theorized in jest.

"Yeah, or tha-!  Wait, no, please not that."  Hannah begged, thinking Mercedes was serious.

"Okay, then for not putting you in my panties, it's my fault you were on the sink and my fault I hit you with these oversized lumps of fat."  She stated with a small giggle, groping one of her breasts to accentuate her point.  Turning on the tap again, she started brushing her teeth.

"I think you're lucky..."  Hannah whispered enviously, looking down at her own, lacking chest and sighing.

After she finished brushing her teeth, Mercedes picked Hannah up and set the tiny girl on her shoulder, using her hair to conceal her.  "Just stay still for a bit, and don't say anything, okay?"

Holding on to a couple clumps of Mercedes' hair, Hannah nodded in acknowledgement and the gentle giantess left the bathroom.  Mercedes had a short exchange with Dolly, an act to convince the tiny girl that she had fooled her before going to bed.  Hannah silently thanked God that Mercedes didn't believe Dolly's story when she saw Mercedes pretended to shove her panty captive into her sex.

Once they were in Mercedes' room, she set Hannah down on the edge of her bed and sat on the floor.  "Hannah, can I ask for your help with something?  You probably won't like it though, so it's fine you don't want to and I'm not going to put you back out there defenseless."  She asked.

"S-sure."  Hannah replied hesitantly, refusal not something she's used to.  "But what could I possibly do to help you?"

"First of all, you should hear me out before you accept."  Mercedes chastised playfully, giggling a bit.  "What if I told you I was hungry and wanted a little Hannah sized snack?"  She added sticking out her tongue.

"B-b-but th-that's not what you were g-g-going to ask... right?"  Hannah questioned slightly fearful.  Sure Mercedes was treating her, and everyone else for that matter, nicely but they still bullied her for years.  She must have had some kind of resentment towards them all.

"It'd be too late if I was, since you already agreed, now wouldn't it?"  Mercedes asked with a playful giggle, licking her lips.

"I suppose..."  Hannah replied, tears starting to well up as she stood up and started undressing.

"Wait, Hannah, what are you doing?"  Mercedes questioned, unsure why the tiny girl was stripping.

"W-well... if you are going to eat me, these might get caught in your throat, or give you indigestion..."  Hannah explained, setting the scraps of cloth aside.

"Hannah, I was kidding.  I'm not going to eat you."  Mercedes explained quickly, covering her eyes.  "Please, just get dressed."

"R-really?"  Hannah asked, hopeful.

"Yes, really."  Mercedes confirmed.  "I just wanted to know if you could help me teach Dolly and the rest a lesson for abusing you and trying to trick me."

"Oh.  I'll help however I can, but what could I do to help?"  Hannah asked, getting dressed again.

"Well, I was thinking we could continue this act for a while, though it will mean I'll have to say and do some unpleasant things to you for appearances sake.  But then, I'll reveal that I've realized I was tricked and threaten to treat them the same way I had been treating you."  Mercedes explained, peeking between her fingers to make sure Hannah was decent again.  "They won't be able to complain since they said nothing and allowed you to be so mistreated.  I'll probably have to have them in hand before they start apologizing, and that'll be when I tell them to think about that the next time they want to be mean to you.  I'll have them apologize to you too, and tell them that I never believed Dolly's stupid lie to begin with.  How does that sound?"

"Why?"  Hannah managed to squeak out as she began crying again.

"Ah!  What?  What did I do?"  Mercedes asked, panicking a bit as she cupped her hands around Hannah to bring her closer.  "If you don't want to, I told you it's fine."

"Why would you...  ever do something... so nice for me?"  Hannah asked in between sobs.  "After everything... all the... things we did.  And not once... did I try to stop them!"

"Don't worry about the little things like that Hannah.  Besides, I'll still have to do some pretty mean things to you."  Mercedes replied, smiling warmly to the sobbing girl in her hands.

"No worse... than what we put you through."  Hannah countered, tears subsiding.  "Whatever you do or say, I deserve far worse."

"Well, I still apologize in advance.  We'll probably become very close by the end of all of this."  Mercedes said, kissing the tiny girl on the top of her head.

As Hannah tried to hug Mercedes back, the surrealness of her current situation set in and she giggled for the first time in a long time.  "Thank you Mercedes.  For rescuing me... for rescuing all of us and protecting us at all."

"Don't worry about it."  Mercedes replied, setting Hannah back on her bed as she collected a few things and made a little bed for Hannah on her bookcase headboard.  Setting Hannah next to her bed, Mercedes turned out the lights and climbed into her own.  "Good night Hannah."

Mercedes didn't hear a reply from the tiny, timid girl.  Instead, in an act she thought much too bold for Hannah to even think about doing, she felt the tiny girl climb onto her face and give her a kiss on her cheek.  "You too, Mercedes."  She whispered thankfully before carefully climbing down and running back to her bed.

Blushing from how adorable that little out of character act was, Mercedes giggled and rubbed her cheek.  "I'll warn you now Hannah, I'm a heavy sleeper with a sensitive body.  If you plan on doing cute little things like that again choose your timing carefully."  She cautioned light heartedly.  "I suppose I should also put on a good show, just in case."  She thought to herself, rolling onto her back and sliding her hand into her panties.  She tried for a couple minutes to pleasure herself, only to remove her hand as dry as it had entered.  "Seriously?  What does a girl need to do to get her engine purring!?"  Frustration mounting, from more than one failed pleasure session, Mercedes just sighed heavily.  "Just try to ignore this, sorry."  She whispered as she faked crying out in orgasm as best she could so that if any of the girls out in the enclosure were still awake, they'd hear it.  Then, she finally went to sleep.

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9217