- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Firsts:
    When a person is referred to as a 'First', people are drawing attention to the fact that they were the first child a woman produced.  Firsts are born a bit different than a normal human, with an average gestation period of about 30 months.  In exchange for this increased pregnancy, a First is born more or less better then normal human in every way.  Stronger, smarter, faster and healthier, Firsts started appearing for reasons scientists are still unable to explain for the past 200 years or so.  It is also interesting to note that most Firsts are female with a reduced chance of pregnancies resulting in multiple births.  In the case of two or more children being born at a time, all seem to have the increased capabilities of a 'First'.

Seconds:
    A 'Second' is the term used to describe anyone who is born after a woman's first pregnancy.  Gestation generally averages at about 3 months, though records indicate that there are no physiological or mental disparity from the average humans of old and Seconds.  Because they are generally lacking in comparison to Firsts, Seconds are discriminated against as it didn't take long for Firsts to take most major seats of power.  Because of the fast rate in which Seconds can be born, as well as multiple births being more common than with Firsts, society as a whole has been conditioned to view Seconds more as resources rather than people.  While that isn't to say some Seconds can't be extraordinary and rival a First in one area or another, without proof of merit the world is biased in the favor of Firsts.

Criminal Reduction Act (CRA):
    Thanks to a contribution of a particularly talented First by the name of Kisha Blais, the way criminals are handled and treated has changed.  At the age of six, Kisha invented and patented the world's only known process of shrinking objects and more importantly, people.  The process requires a very complex machine and uses rare and expensive materials to reduce a person, which will only work in very specific locations on the globe.  Regardless, governments all over the world adopted the technology in their judicial system and surprisingly quickly ratified laws on the treatment of shrunken persons.
    Because of the absurd costs of making, maintaining and using a shrinking machine, it was deemed that any shrunken person found is assumed to be a criminal of some sort.  All criminal sentences are now carried out at a reduced size and are given the choice of entering a government or privately owned penitentiary.  Any shrunken person is free to leave the prison at any time, however any normal sized person who finds a shrunken person outside of the designated area may claim them and do with them as they see fit.  Criminals are stripped of all rights as a human being, designated as a 'Tiny' and by law it isn't even a crime to kill a Tiny.
    While guards are stationed to watch over all Tinies to ensure those who wish to be sheltered are, more than 75% of all Tiny go missing before they can be restored to normal size if left in a government facility and up to 90% for most private prisons, with some reaching 100% 'missing' Tinies.  Guards are never questioned, since they aren't there to keep Tinies from running away and as such fewer people are willing to commit crimes anymore.
    Shrinking sentences vary greatly, with minor crimes being as short as overnight holding to major felonies as long as 25 years to life (though so far all such cases turn up 'missing' within a year or less).  Capital punishment is usually carried out immediately, the method and executioner chosen by the representative of the victim.

Author's Chapter Notes:

[04/30/2020]

Excited to have finally graduated, Mercedes Randi was ready to start the rest of her life away from the group of bullies that had been tormenting her for over six year.  However, when one last act of bullying goes unpredictably wrong, her summer will be anything but 'bully free'.

Another story voted from by my Patreons!  This is going to be a long running, slow burner where story and characters come first and foremost.

 

Not a lot of action, just some nudity.


Day 01: Friday - Summer Vacation

"Oh my, oh my.  What do we have here?"

-Kisha Blais

 



It was the final day of school and summer break officially started a few hours ago.  The school had mostly emptied by lunch time, the students all hurried along with plans for an exciting and fun two months without school.  Though for some, like the young Mercedes Randi, today marked the end of their high school career.  Though not the most fond of days to remember, the 17 year-old blonde still knew that as time went on the bad would fade from memory and she would fondly recall the days she spent with her friend.

Standing at a mere 5'1"  Mercedes was the subject of constant teasing normally, which didn't help with the fact that the resident Queen Bee of the school, Carol Foster, had it out for her.  Try as she might, Mercedes never was able to get away from Carol and her little group all the time.  Whether she tried to hide her face with her long hair that hung to her waist or pull up her hood on the sweaters she normally wore, thanks to the network of information Carol setup to control the school, if the platinum blonde wanted to find her, she would.

"But none of that matters now.  She'll be moving away for university after summer and I won't have to worry about her anymore."  She thought happily, humming a merry tune as she skipped about the chemistry room at her now old school.

"You're in a good mood."  The only other person in the room commented flatly as she fiddled with some beakers and phials of chemical compounds.  She was a few inches taller than Mercedes with short black hair.  Aside from normal casual clothing, she wore a white lab coat, the girl's trademark, that had the name 'Blais' stitched into it.

"How course I am!  I'm finally free Kisha.  Of school, and of Carol."  Mercedes exclaimed happily, as she skipped over to her friend's side and hugged her.

As she was pulled closer to the excited blonde, Kisha felt Mercedes sizable bust envelop her arm and part of her chest.  "Damn those things feel huge every time."  She thought, looking down to her lack of a chest.  Sighing at her washboard chest, the raven haired girl looked to Mercedes and smiled.  "I don't know what that bitch's problem was, but you're right.  She's out of your life now."

"And next year, we can move in together.  We'll be roomies!"  Mercedes added, beaming a smile from her beautiful face, her green eyes sparkling.

"There's no need to wait, I already have my PhDs.  I only came to school because you wanted me to."  Kisha said, returning Mercedes' embrace before starting to clean up her experiment.

"You don't want to be a highschool dropout do you?"  The blonde girl questioned.  "I'm sure that will make for excellent conversation.  'Hello Mr. PhD-of-some-high-science-and-whatnot, why yes I am Kisha Blais.  Yes, it is true I have a PhD in several fields of science and mathematics and graduated with the highest marks from almost 10 universities by the age of 9, oh but nevermind that high school I dropped out of.'"  She said, doing her best, horrible impression of the girl genius.

"Was that supposed to be me?"  Kisha asked monotonously.

"Shut up, you know I'm bad with impressions."  Mercedes said, pouting.  "But you get my point, right?"

"Not that I care about the opinions of idiots and fools."  She replied.  "You however."

"If you consider PhD holders idiots that must make me really stupid in your eyes."  The blonde teased.

"You're my friend.  A little stupid, but cute and refreshing."  The ravenette teased back.  "I'll clean up here, you head on home.  I don't know what you plan to do with your present, but I hope you enjoy it."

"Thanks, I'll see you tomorrow then."  Mercedes said, waving goodbye and grabbing her duffle bag as she left the room.  Skipping merrily through the empty halls, Mercedes hummed a happy tune.  "I'm free, I'm free, I am finally free!  After I go home today, she can't torment m-!  Huh?"  She sang, stopping when she turned the final corner and saw several piles of clothes on the floor around where her locker was.  "What's going on.  And why is my locker open!?"  She asked aloud, running over to the open locker door.  Initially she looked over the contents and everything still seemed to be there, but then she realized the paper bag she got from Kisha was missing.

"No!  No, no, no, no, no.  This is really bad!"  Mercedes said, pacing back and forth for a moment before seeing the missing bag on the floor next to her locker.  "Oh, thank God!"  She praised, bending down to retrieve the bag but seeing the remains of a shattered small glass spray bottle and a open jar of lotion next to it.  "Oh no..."  She whispered, eyes widening in realization of what likely happened.  Standing up, she surveyed the piles of clothes, eight girl's outfits, a grey unisex sweat suit, and a men's outfit with a sports jacket from the football team.

She quickly stuffed everything into her duffle bag, leaving her the contents of her locker for another day, as well as the purses and other accessories on the floor and left the building.  She set her bag in the back seat of her parent's car before starting it and leaving the parking lot.  "Okay... so, this is... well Kisha did tell me society wasn't ready for this stuff yet.  I should have listened to-!"  She said, trying to figure out exactly how her current situation came about as a flash of green light shone through the sky for a moment before vanishing.  "And then there's that!"  She huffed, hitting the brakes to look behind her at the source of the light.  She could barely make out what seemed to be a person dressed in white on the on the roof of their school.  "Ok, it was just Kashi... I just need to go home and figure this out."  She decided, driving off.

Less than an hour earlier



Yes, it was summer, and yes, most people wouldn't normally wear a sweat suit in the heat, but Kevin Reigrath wasn't most people.  He had his own reasons for always wearing sweat suits, not that he told anyone his reasons, and that was just the way he like it.  Most of the time people would just ignore him, let him fade into the background of life to be a witness to events and not participate.

"Are you done yet, nerd?"  He wasn't one of those people, and getting slapped in the back of the head wasn't helping.  Kevin turned away from the lock he was currently trying to pick open to the group that forced him into opening it in the first place, his slightly damp dark brown hair slicked back and out of his eyes.

Standing almost six and a half feet tall with more muscles than brains was the resident quarterback of the school football team.  He smirked at Kevin, looking down on him raising an eyebrow to dare him to try something.

"Stop it Derrick."  A platinum blonde girl chastised, playfully pushing him aside and placing a well manicured hand on Kevin's shoulder.  "Kevin is helping me out, the least you can do is not bother him while he's working."  Turning to look into Kevin's brown eyes with her baby blues, she flashed him a bleached white smile and fluttered her thick, fake eyelashes.  "Thank you again Kev.  You always help me when I need you."

Sighing, Kevin dismissed Derrick's antics and offered the pretty girl a soft smile and adjusted his glasses.  "No problem Carol.  Though not using your locker for so long that you don't even notice you don't have the key anymore?"

Giggling, Carol blushed slightly and avoid eye contact.   "I know, right?"  She laughed, turning to the rest of her group.  "I'm like a total airhead sometimes."

"And that's Miss Foster to you, nerd boy."  A slightly younger brunette who was clearly copying Carol's fashion and hair style corrected him, in a tone that reminded Kevin of one of those yappy little toy dogs.

"It's fine Kerri.  Kevin and I use to live next to one another.  We played together often when we were kids."  Carol explained, pacifying the little pseudo-clone.

"Oh, okay.  If you say so Carol."  Kerri said, letting the matter drop immediately.

"But then you stopped hanging out with dweebs, right babe?"  Derrick interjected, wrapping an arm around Carol's waist and pulling her to his side.  "Get back to it already!"  He ordered Kevin.

"Whatever, the sooner I'm done, the sooner I can leave."  Kevin sighed, turning back to the lock.

Sighing, Carol wrapped her arm around Derrick.  "Well, Kevin's parents divorced and he moved with his father a few years after he remarried."  She explained with a slightly forlorn expression.  "We just kinda... drifted apart after that."

"His loss."  Kerri chirped happily, moving past Kevin to stand next to Carol, 'accidentally' bumping her hip into his back as.  "Oops, sorry."

Kevin disregarded the childish antic and focused back on his work.

"Sorry about all this."  One of the other girls apologized, leaning against an adjacent locker.  Glancing out of the corner of his eye, Kevin recognized her as one of the Whynot quadruplets.  They were the definition of identical siblings, even keeping their light brown hair the same length for some reason.

"Just helping an old friend."  He replied, keeping his reply inpersonally so's not to get her name wrong.

"Molly."  She added for him, turning her head to the side to show off her ponytail.

"Right... sorry."  He apologized politely.

"It's common.  Mom's the only one who can tell us apart at a glance."  She said with an understanding smile.

Kevin was about to reply, but a little click sounding from the lock he was working on stopped him.  "Okay, don-!"  He tried to inform the group but was stopped when someone grabbed him by the back and pulled him backward, sending him past as girl as tall as him.

Looking back at Kevin, the toned girl that dragged him back offered him a wink.  "Thanks for all your hard work, little Kevvy.  Now run along while we trash this bitches stuff."  She said as most of the group started crowding around the locker.

"Wait, what?" Kevin asked as Kerri opened the door.  Molly, dragging one of her sisters with two pigtails with her, stepped aside and let the group crowd the locker.

"That's not actually Carol's locker."  She explained, standing next to him.  "It belongs to Mercedes Randi."

"What!?  Mercedes' locker?"  Kevin exclaimed, scrambling up and rushing the group.  "Get away from that, this isn't right!"

He didn't even make it two steps before the girl who threw him back turned around slammed her palm into his shoulder, knocking him back down.  "I said shove off, or maybe I'll have some fun with you first."  She warned, eyeing him up and licking her lips.  "I'm sure your weak little body would break before I even got wet."

"Megan, you don't have to be so rough."  Carol said, looking back at them.

"HOLY SHIT!"  One of the other girls exclaimed, grabbing a paper bag out of the locker but accidentally dropping an unmarked glass perfume bottle filled with a blue liquid.  It shattered as it hit the ground, the substance inside evaporating almost instantly, not that she paid it any mind.  "Isn't this that 'Eternal Beauty' hand creme stuff?"  She questioned, pulling a jar of lotion out and dropping the bag.  She was another of the Whynot quadruplets, with her hair free flowing.

"How the hell could that bitch afford that?"  Carol asked, looking the jar over.  "My Mom has a jar half the size as this and it cost $1000."

"Donno, don't care."  The girl replied, opening the jar and using some.

"Dolly, this goes beyond pretty vandalism."  Molly warned.

"That's only if we get caught."  Carol reasoned, using some herself.  "You guys too."  She added, giving some to Derrick too.

"Why not, I'll likely never get another chance to use this stuff."  The forth quadruplet said, playing with one of the three braids on the right side of her head.  Without reservation she took some of the expensive beauty product and rubbed it in.  "Doesn't feel all to different from the stuff I usually use."

Megan reached up and took an extra large portion of the hand creme, using some for herself and smearing the rest in Kevin's face.  "There, now no ratting on us, got it?"

Sighing, Molly also grabbed some of the creme.  "Colly?"  She asked, offering some to her sister.

"I... I suppose."  The timid girl replied, reaching hesitantly out.  "If you think it's a good idea."

"Hey!  Don't you all go before me."  Kerri whined, grabbing some for herself.

Looking around, Carol realized one girl had yet to take any, the quiet little, plain looking redhead trying her best not to be noticed.  "Hannah, what are you waiting for?"  She asked sternly, narrowing her eyes and crossing her eyes.

"S-s-s-sorry Carol."  Hannah apologized, shuffling forward.  "I was just waiting for everyone else."  She added, trying to make an excuse.

"Mm-hmm."  Carol replied, not convinced but saying nothing more as she watched Hannah take some of the hand creme.  "Okay, well sorry I had to lie to you Kevin, but since we're going on a summer road trip after this to celebrate graduation we decided to trash this fucking cow's locker before we leave."  She explained with a playful wink.

"Carol, why?  Why do you hate Mercedes so much?"  Kevin asked, Carol's hatred for Mercedes being no secret to the entire student body.

"Why?  Because she's-!"  The platinum blonde began, ready to go on a tirade only to be interrupted as Dolly bumped into her.  "Dolly?  What the hell?"

Unsteady on her feet, Dolly fell back and caught herself on the lockers.  Her head was spinning and her vision started to blur.  "Uhhg... I... I don't feel..."  She tried to explain before passing out.

"Dolly!"  Both Carol and Molly called out, Carol being close enough to try to catch the girl but before she could she too felt ill.

"Wh-what?"  Carol asked, dropping to her knees and breathing heavily.

Soon, Kevin, and everyone in the hall were doubling over, unable to catch their breath before eventually losing consciousness.

The next thing Kevin knew, he was waking up in a dark, warm place.  The air was stuffy, heavy with the scent of sweat and he could tell he was naked and his glasses were gone.  "Whatever, they were cosmetic anyway..."  He muttered to himself, crawling around to find a exit.  After a few minutes he could hear some panicking voices.  Heading in that direction, he found an exit, namely one of the sleeves of his sweat suit!  "We were... shrunk?  How?"  He asked himself, estimating he was currently just under 2 inches tall.  Looking around to see most of the girls huddled in Carol's tank top, with Megan and Derrick sitting on top of it without making any effort to cover their now nude forms.  Without anything portable to cover himself with, Kevin clasped his hands around his manhood for modesty.  Approaching the group, he could hear that their discussion had devolved into a heated argument and blame shifting.

"-because you wanted to mess with Mercedes' stuff!  That means you have to fix this!"  One of the Whynot quadruplets stated, pointing her finger at Carol.

"How was I supposed to know she had something like this?"  Carol defended, slapping the finger out of her face.  "Shrinking can only be done in a government facility, this shouldn't be possible.  How did that fat chested cow get something like that?"

"Oh, I don't know."  The other girl replied sarcastically.  "Maybe it has something to do with the fact that the person who invented the shrinking process happens to also be her best friend!"

"Okay, okay.  Let's just take a breath and think of a plan of action calmly."  Kevin called over to them, alerting them to his presence.

The group looked over in the direction of the voice that just spoke and any reply any of them were going to say died on their lips.  Sure, they knew Kevin must have been shrunk with them and assumed he would make it over to them once he woke up, but the man approaching them was far from what they imagined.

Kevin had a reputation of being a studious person.  He never really talked to others, but was friendly when talked to and had graduated in the top 5 students of his year.  He didn't get invited to parties, was competent in phys. ed. but didn't really stand out, and was always seen wearing a dark grey or black sweat suit.  That was the Kevin Reigrath they were expecting, a scrawny, pasty kid with no muscle definition at all.  However, the man under the sweat suit was anything but.  His usually slicked back hair was now slightly messy and hanging loose, giving him a bit of a bad boy look and without his glasses he looked all the more attractive.  Instead of the pasty, doughy body they all expected, his muscles were sculpted and well defined, even more so than Derrick's, though lacked the jock's volume.  In fact, he looked so different, none of the girls, or Derrick, even thought the man could be Kevin.  None except...

"Kevin?"  Carol asked, taken aback by how he actually looked.

"WHAT!?"  Everyone else asked in surprise.

Derrick immediately got up and stomped over to Kevin, his junk in full view.  "This guy is that dweeb?"  He questioned, pointing towards Kevin's now discarded sweat suit.

"Yes, I am Kevin."  He replied, using a hand to block his field of view a bit.  "But I think we have more pressing concerns right now, right?"

"Yeah!"  One of the Whynot sisters stated, and all he could tell was it wasn't the one that was arguing with Carol previously.  "Like are you a grower or a shower?"  She giggled, winking seductively towards him and licking her lips.  "Or both?"

Sighing, Kevin got closer, passing Derrick, and sat on the tank top and closed his eyes.  "Well at least I can tell you're Dolly...  So what's the current plan?"

"We were discussing how someone should go get some help."  Carol replied, covering Dolly's mouth before she could derail the conversation again.  "Molly wants me to go, since apparently I'm the one at fault but I-"

"Want me to come with then?"  He offered without hesitation.  "I am the one that opened the locker in the first place."

"It would make me feel better having someone else with me."  Carol agreed.

"No way in Hell am I going to let my girlfriend take off with some other dickwad in this situation!"  Derrick said, rejecting the offer.  "C'mon babe.  Kev here can make sure nothing happens to the girls while we're gone."  He stated, not leaving room for discussion.

"Derrick, the girls don't know Kevin.  Wouldn't it be better for you to stay instead?"  Carol countered.

"Oh, we don't mind."  Dolly spoke up quickly.  "Do we girls?"

"Since he hasn't tried to ogle any of us like some people, I think I'd prefer it."  One of the Whynot sisters agreed.

"Yeah!  Besides, Derrick is stronger and more useful."  Kerri added.  "He should be able to support you better."

"Fine... just don't try anything funny Kevin."  Carol said, walking over to Derrick.  "And Kerri is in charge, so listen to her."

"Yes Ma'am."  Kevin replied, nodding in her general direction.

"Okay, we'll start coming back in an hour if we don't find anything."  Carol stated as she allowed Derrick to lead the way.  "We should head for the science room.  Kisha may have left something in there that could help us."  She suggested as they rounded the corner.

"Whatever you say, babe."  Derrick replied obediently as they continued along.  "That was surprising though, a nerd like Kevin with such a well toned body."

"Yeah, it was definitely a pleasant surprise."  Carol agreed with a touch of blush to her cheeks.

"Hey, hey, hey.  You were eyeing him up too?"  Derrick asked angrily, whirling around to get in her face.  "Maybe I should beat that pretty little face of his before we set out on our road trip, make it so even his own mother wouldn't look at him."

"Oh, so I'm not allowed to look at another guy but you can check out my friends all you want?  Don't think I don't see those side glances you give Kerri, or how you try to get a peak at one of the Whynot triplet's cleavage."  Carol countered, she herself not amused by his accusations.

"Babe, there are four of them..."  Derrick corrected before getting a quizzical look on his face and scratching his head.  "... Right?"

"Right, Colly.  I always forget about her, but that's not the point!"  Carol stated.  "I don't mind you looking at the girls, I let them hang out with me because they're pretty, but that also means if I want to eye a pleasant slab of man meat I damn well can!"  She said authoritatively, poking his chest a couple times as she tried to get nose to nose with him.  Her serious face soften a bit though as she reached down with her other hand and cradled his balls.  "You're the one I'm in a relationship with, not Kevin."  She added, tenderly kissing him on the cheek.  Derrick was the Alpha male at school and rarely felt threatened or jealous, so she liked that he still could from time to time.

"Right, I guess you do put up with my antics."  Derrick admitted, grabbing her by the ass and pulling her close.  "Sorry babe, I kinda lost my head there for a second."

"When we fix this mess, I'm sure I'll be able to find one of them between my legs tonight."  She teased, breaking from his embrace and sauntering past him.  "Now let's hurry."

It was relatively easy going for the two, the distance not a problem thanks you their superior physiology as Firsts, and with everyone having long since left the building they didn't have to worry about being spotted.

"Still, I wonder how someone else would treat us if we were caught."  Derrick pondered aloud as they got close to the science room.  "I mean, since shrinking is normally only handled by the government, wouldn't we be classified as 'Tinies' right now as far as the CRA is concerned?"

"Well, Mom brings home a couple Tinies with her every week or so and gives them to me."  Carol admitted, thinking back to how she handled the shrunken criminals.  "So if I were the one to find us and not know us... we wouldn't last long."

"Yeah, my old man found an escaped convict in our backyard just after the system was in place.  I thought it was the coolest thing ever so he gave it to me."  Derrick recounted.  "I think I ended up eating it, just like swallowed the Tiny whole.  It felt so awesome, some adult at the mercy of a little brat's stomach..."

"Yeah, I've done that a couple of times too."  Carol nodded, understanding what Derrick was trying to say.  It was a feeling like no other, hell she could have swore the shrinking process makes Tinies taste better so you'd want to eat them.  She could feel some phantom struggles tickle her stomach and rubbed it.  "I've even taken the girls to a prison close-by whose Warden is friends with my Mom whenever we get bored.  The guards look the other way for us and we've each taken quite a few Tinies as souvenirs.  Personally I like ones who are close to finishing their sentence."  She added with a smile, remembering the faces on the Tinies as she stuffed them into her purse, they always expected the guards to help them but they never did.  Hell, she knew most of the guards took prisoners home with them whenever they felt like it too.

Just then, the two heard a voice coming from the science room.  "Thanks, I'll see you tomorrow then."  It was Mercedes' voice.

"Quick, against the wall!"  Carol instructed, pressing herself flush with the wall in the hopes that the blonde boobed wonder didn't see them.  Derrick quickly followed suit just as the short, busty girl came out of the room humming and skipping along.  "Okay, let's get in quick, maybe we can find something like an antidote or something."

"Right behind you."  Derrick replied, running after Carol as they sprinted into the room.  However, in their haste they didn't bother checking to see if the coast was clear and as they entered the doorway they saw standing before them the towering figure of the child prodigy, Kisha Blais.

Noticing the movement at floor level, Kisha turned her gaze from the door where her best friend just left to the ground and cracked an amused smile.  "Oh my, oh my.  What do we have here?"  She questioned, getting on her hands and knees to get a better look at the Tinies.  "Move and I'll crush you, got it?"

Both Carol and Derrick had to fight the urge to turn tail and run the other way at her warning.  The girl before them barely cared about anyone other than Mercedes, so she would kill them without a second thought if she wanted.

"Now, you had a good idea, hide in the school for a bit since school is out but... wait a minute..."  She said, complimenting what she thought was a couple of escaped convicts until she recognized the girl's distinctive platinum blonde hair.  "Carol Foster?  And I suppose that makes you Derrick Tyler.  Now what did you two get into?"  She asked as her smile widened.

Carol and Derrick stood paralyzed in fear as Kisha's hand slowly drew closer, casting them in its shadow.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282