Island Gardener Giantess by GiantessVoreCentral
Summary:

A tiny stealing from a giantess's garden finally gets caught...and the giantess's belly is rumbly.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Gentle, Scat, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 4613 Read: 18839 Published: May 18 2020 Updated: May 21 2020

1. Chapter 1 by GiantessVoreCentral

2. Chapter 2 by GiantessVoreCentral

3. Chapter 3 by GiantessVoreCentral

4. Chapter 4 by GiantessVoreCentral

Chapter 1 by GiantessVoreCentral

“Aha, finally got you, you little pest!” Sophia laughed as she dangled Noah in the air by his leg.

“Please, don’t hurt me! I’m sorry I was stealing from your garden, I was just so hungry!” Noah pleaded.

“So? That doesn’t excuse you to steal.” Sophia responded.

“PLEASE, IT’LL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN! JUST LET ME GO!” Noah pleaded even harder.

“Oh, I don’t think so. You need to learn a lesson.” Sophia responded with a giggle. “Now, what to do with you?”

Noah started cowering in fear. Then, a grumble erupted from within Sophia. Sophia looked down at her exposed hungry belly and put her hand on it. A moment passed, then Sophia looked up at Noah with a smile.

“You’re in luck, I got hungry and all that food you stole would really hit the spot right now. Give it all back right now and I’ll let you go.” Sophia promised.

“B-but, I ate it already. Why would I be hoarding it away? This island has no winter.” Noah asked.

“Oh, you ate it already? That’s too bad. Now that my stolen food is a part of you, you will have to share its fate.” Sophia replied as she widened her hungry mouth and dangled Noah over it.

“NO, PLEASE! I’LL DO ANYTHING! ANYTHING!” Noah pleaded at the top of his lungs.

“Oh, don’t worry, I’ll still let you go.” Sophia responded as she lifted her grass skirt and held Noah up to her exposed butt.

“Once I take all my nutrients back from your body, I’ll let you right out and you’re free to go.” Sophia explained with a giggle as she patted her juicy butt cheeks.

Noah started crying and begging for his life, but Sophia simply brought him back to her hungry mouth, popped him in, and swallowed. After a quick fall down Sophia’s throat, Noah found himself in her stomach.

“BURP! You were pretty tasty for something so small.” Sophia remarked as she gave her naked tummy a satisfied rub.

Soon after, digestive juices started pouring in from all sides of Sophia’s stomach, forcing Noah to retreat further and further back to increasingly limited room to run.

“PLEASE, ANYTHING! LITERALLY ANYTHING! I DON’T WANT TO DIE!” Noah pleaded as Sophia’s belly began to fill with a pool of acid.

“Hmm, anything?” Sophia asked with a sadistic giggle.

“ANYTHING!” Noah screamed at the top of his lungs.

Sophia smiled and got into the thinking position as Noah finally ran out of space to run.

“AHH! IT BURNS! PLEASE HURRY AND DECIDE!” Noah pleaded as the acid enveloped his feet.

“Okay, okay, I have something else you can do to redeem yourself.” Sophia finally said as she stuck her finger inside her throat to make herself throw up.

Noah came out alright aside from slightly sore feet.

“You are to gather enough food to please me in a feast. At sunset on the day exactly one month from now, I will make my way up to the top of the center volcano. I expect you to be waiting there along with all the food you’ve gathered. I will attempt to eat you for dessert after I finish all the other food. If you manage to fill me to the point where I can’t eat anymore, I will let you live so long as you swear to never steal from my garden again, understand?” Sophia commanded.

Noah nodded without even considering if this was something he could handle.

“Also, walking up that volcano is bound to send my appetite through the roof, so good luck.” Sophia finished with a giggle as she walked back inside her house.

But after a moment, Sophia opened the door again.

“And one more thing, don’t even try to run off. I know every inch of this cramped island, and if you don’t show up, I will hunt you down and eat you.” Sophia warned before closing the door again.

Noah walked off shaking in fear.

“What am I going to do?! It was hard enough to feed myself before I started stealing from her garden! How in the world am I supposed to prepare a feast fit for a giantess in one month?!” Noah yelled at himself.

Noah then had flashbacks in the horror that was Sophia’s stomach.

“I have to try!” Noah yelled out.

Chapter 2 by GiantessVoreCentral

The next month was a labor hell for Noah. He never took any free time, and even sleep deprived himself to make more time for gathering food for Sophia. He literally passed out multiple times from exhaustion and it sure didn’t help that he had to carry all of it to the top of the volcano. Sophia thought it was hard for her giant legs to make that journey, let alone for Noah’s tiny legs. Noah eventually managed to construct a crude cart on wheels to help carry the food up, hoping he didn’t waste too much time building it. But what hurt Noah the most was whenever he would have to eat some of the food he found instead of adding it to the food pile for Sophia. That pile was going to be the only thing defending him from Sophia’s stomach when the feast came and he hated to do anything that would make it smaller, but he had to eat.

Finally, just as Noah genuinely felt like even one more day of this hell would kill him, the sunset was close. Noah made sure to be waiting with his food pile a little early just to be safe even if he might have been able to gather a couple more things with that time. Then, Sophia climbed into view. This was the big moment. However, when Noah watched Sophia’s huge body pick up the food pile and put it all on a huge plate and heard the deafening rumbles from within her hungry giantess stomach, what little hope he had that it could fill her to bursting barely hung from a thread. Sophia then picked up Noah, added him to the back of the plate and sat down on a rock before placing the plate on a larger rock to act as a table and chair. Then, Sophia began aggressively eating.

Sophia ate the first half of the pile so quickly and without any burping that it made Noah start crying in hopelessness. But as Sophia ate the second half, she began to slow down, and burps became increasingly frequent. Her tummy was filling, but it was going to be close. Finally, when Sophia had finished every piece of food expect for Noah, she picked up Noah, laid on the ground and hugged him.

“Thanks for feeding me. BURP! It kinda sucks you didn’t cook anything, but thanks for feeding me.” Sophia thanked Noah as she hugged him passionately.

“So, does that mean you’ll let me go?” Noah asked excitedly.

“Well, you came very close…” Sophia started as she sat up and held Noah up to her face.

“So close that I only need one more bite to top off the tank, but it was still very impressive.” Sophia finished as she widened her mouth and began to lower Noah into it.

“NO, IF ONLY I DIDN’T COME EARLY! I COULD’VE GOTTEN HER ONE MORE BITE!” Noah thought to himself as he burst into tears.

“BURP! Sorry, it’s a bit gassy down there right now.” Sophia apologized to Noah as she burped in his face before popping him in her mouth.

Sophia savored Noah’s taste for a few minutes before sending him back down to her tummy. As Noah fell down Sophia’s long, dark throat, he braced himself for the painful end that would come from the acid bath that surely was raging to break down all the food he fed her. But to his surprise, there was no acid. Noah was hyperventilating in shock.

“What are you so shocked about? I said I would let you live if you filled me to bursting, so you’re not going to be digested.” Sophia explained with a smile as she gave her bloated tummy comforting pats.

Noah was still frozen in a mixture of shock and relief.

“Now eat. You must be starving, you poor thing.” Sophia ordered with a concerned tone.

Noah then began eating from the food in Sophia’s cramped belly and she continued to give it comforting pats.

“You poor, sweet little thing. I didn’t expect you to attempt to do it. I thought for sure you would assume I was lying about being able to find you and try to hide. Of course, I would’ve found you and eaten you, but I wasn’t planning on digesting you even if didn’t give me a crumb of food. I only wanted to teach you a lesson.” Sophia apologized with intense guilt.

Sophia then curled up for a nap and a small pool of acid formed in a crevice in her stomach.

“HELP! ACID IS LEAKING IN!” Noah screamed as he backed against Sophia’s tummy walls in a panic.

“Relax, I only formed a small puddle for you to put the food in. Make sure you toss everything you don’t eat in before you go to sleep, I’m going to need some energy to make it back down this volcano.” Sophia clarified. “I’ll shit you out when we’re back on the beach.”

Not wanting to dare displease Sophia even though she was being so nice, Noah made sure to toss every crumb he didn’t eat into the acid puddle. Although he was still shaken, he still easily fell asleep inside Sophia.

Chapter 3 by GiantessVoreCentral

The next morning, Noah awoke to a sudden impact on wet sand with Sophia’s waste smushed all over his body.

“YUCK, THIS IS DISGUSTING!” Noah yelled out.

“Oh, come on. Most tinies would be grateful to survive a trip inside a giantess at all.” Sophia giggled from above.

“Hey, why couldn’t you have just thrown me up?” Noah asked.

But before Sophia could answer, she was interrupted by another pile of shit leaving her bowels and falling to bury Noah.

“What the hell?!” Noah shouted angrily as he dug his face out and gasped for air.

“Sorry, it takes a big shit to get so much out. You fed me well up there.” Sophia giggled even harder. “Also, it hurt like hell when I threw you up that one time. This way is so much more comfortable.”

Noah angrily dug the rest of his body out and gagged as he brushed the rancid waste off his body.

“I went right next to the ocean, sweetie. So, you can get clean right away.” Sophia stated with a smile.

Noah frustratedly went into the water and started cleaning himself. After Sophia wiped herself with some leaves, she pulled up her grass skirt and laid down to put her face close to Noah.

“Hey, if it makes you feel any better, I intend to let you eat as much as you want from garden from this day forward, free of charge.” Sophia said.

Suddenly, Noah’s emotions changed.

“But I thought you hated that something was stealing from your garden!” Noah said.

“I did, but you won’t be stealing anymore if I give you permission, will you?” Sophia asked as she snuck in a kiss at Noah’s freshly cleaned body.

Sophia then picked up Noah and carried him to her garden.

“Want some breakfast?” Sophia asked with a warm smile.

Noah excited picked a grape off a vine to bite it only to have it snatched away by Sophia.

“Not so fast, what do we say first?” Sophia asked as she popped the grape in her mouth and started chewing.

Noah hesitated for a second.

“I-I’m sorry I stole from you, it will never happen again.” Noah finally said.

“Good boy.” Sophia responded as she patted Noah gently on the head.

Sophia then gathered some fresh food to make her breakfast with and made her way inside her home.

“I’m Sophia by the way, and you are?” Sophia asked.

“Noah…I’m Noah.” Noah replied.

“Well, hope you enjoy my garden, Noah. I’m going to go make myself some breakfast.” Sophia responded as she blew a kiss and closed the door.

As Noah kept eating, he was eventually stopped by the most heavenly scent he ever smelled, it was coming from inside Sophia’s house. Intrigued, Noah climbed up to look inside Sophia’s window to see her oven. But before Noah could look for very long, Sophia’s face appeared out of nowhere.

“Hey, it’s also bad to look inside someone’s home without permission too, you know?” Sophia asked with a voice on the verge of playful punishment.

“I-I’m sorry, may I look in your house, Sophia?” Noah asked.

“Permission granted.” Sophia replied with a friendly smile as she rested against the wall to prepare for a conversation.

“So, what do you think?” Sophia asked.

“It looks very cozy…way better than the little cave I sleep in.” Noah replied.

“Well, I do have space for rent.” Sophia offered.

“B-but, I have no money or anything of value.” Noah said as he looked down in disappointment.

“Yeah, that’s true, although you could take the same route as most impoverished tinies do when they like a giantess’s home.” Sophia offered.

“What?” Noah asked.

“Well, you have an unclaimed body you could sell into snack slavery. I’d pay you enough to live here forever if you sold yourself as a snack slave to me. You’re very delicious, you know?” Sophia explained.

“Sophia, how could you say something like that? Snack slavery is to tinies what sex slavery is to women. That’s a horrible thing to even say.” Noah stated with intense concern.

“Well, then how about this? You can hang around for a while and see if you like it. If you don’t think it’s worth it, I’ll let you go and never try to reclaim you against your will. However, while you’re here, expect to be eaten now and then. Deal?” Sophia offered.

“Are you going to shit me out?” Noah asked.

“Of course, I told you it hurt like hell to throw you up. It’s so much easier just to let things pass through naturally, you know? But you’re a tiny, you should be used to being shat out by giantesses. I’d feel less second-hand embarrassment from telling a 10-year-old to sleep without a nightlight.” Sophia replied with a laugh.

“Then, no! I never want to go through your nasty ass again!” Noah replied sternly.

“Suit yourself.” Sophia responded with a shrug and a giggle.

Sophia then went to the oven as the alarm went off to bring out her homemade pie.

“But while you’re here, you should at least stay to try some of this pie with me. I promise I won’t eat you during the visit unless you give me permission.” Sophia suggested.

“Yes…yes, please.” Noah said through drool.

“Hold up, it must cool first.” Sophia responded as she placed the pie on another window.

As Noah and Sophia chatted away, they realized that they got along very well. Noah found Sophia to be very interesting and funny.

“God, if only she wasn’t a giantess, she would be the perfect girl for me.” Noah thought to himself as he tried to push the thought out of his head.

“Okay, the pie’s probably cool enough by now. Wanna give it a taste with me?” Sophia asked with a warm smile.

Noah nodded excitedly as Sophia cut out a large piece, put it on a plate, and placed it in front of Noah.

“Sophia, you know I’m only a tiny, right?” Noah asked.

“It’s for both of us.” Sophia clarified. “Go on, try it.”

Noah proceeded to pick a piece off and eat it, it was the most wonderful thing he had ever tasted. Noah excitedly went for more, but Sophia pulled it away in a heart-breaking move.

“What-what did I do wrong?” Noah asked.

“Nothing, it’s just my pie, so it goes in my tummy.” Sophia replied as she cut off a bite with a fork and put it in her hungry mouth.

“You said we could share it!” Noah demanded, desperately wanting more.

“I said you could taste it. BURP! Sorry, but the rest is all going in here. You can chase after it if you want.” Sophia offered as she pointed at her hungry belly. “Don’t worry, I’m not one of the giantesses who makes food taste gross when I chew it.”

Noah froze in shock, realizing the clever manipulation Sophia implemented to get him to consent to being eaten.

“SOPHIA! THIS IS CRUEL!” Noah yelled out.

“Tell you what, you let me eat you now and I’ll bake a fresh pie every day for the next week and let you eat your fill free of charge. I’m being very generous.” Sophia offered with a playful giggle. “BURP! Mmm. So yummy.”

Noah just stood there in horror and watched every crumb of the delicious slice disappear down Sophia’s dark throat. She even licked the plate clean before storing the rest of the pie far away from Noah’s reach. After Sophia finished, she bent her face down to the edge of the table and opened her mouth.

“Last chance, hop in or it all digests away without you.” Sophia warned.

The conflict inside Noah’s head was so strong that it was painful, he even felt his leg move to start walking towards Sophia’s mouth.

“NO, YOU STAY PUT!” Noah screamed at his leg.

“Hehe, I can already tell I’ll be able to break you.” Sophia laughed with a slightly evil tone.

Sophia then picked Noah up and held him up to her digesting tummy.

“Now, I’m going to take a digestion nap with you in my hand just like this. Enjoy listening to the pie melt away.” Sophia giggled as she laid down on her couch and dozed off to sleep.

Noah literally cried as he listened to Sophia’s gut convert the beautiful pie to rancid shit. A few hours later, Sophia woke up and headed outside for her afternoon dump. Sophia left her grass skirt on the beach and walked nearly waist-deep into the ocean before releasing her waste into the water. Sophia held Noah up to watch.

“Sophia, that’s disgusting!” Noah shouted.

“Welp, my tummy is all finished with the pie. You can eat it now if you want.” Sophia teased.

Noah knew Sophia was just kidding, but even the mere idea made him nearly vomit. Sophia let the water wash out her asshole before making her way back to the shore and putting her grass skirt back on. Sophia then took Noah back to her garden and placed a strawberry in his hands.

“Well, maybe you can learn to make your own pie. Although, I imagine that would be pretty hard without access to an oven or extra ingredients I bring from the mainland.” Sophia said with a mockingly warm smile.

Sophia then made her way towards the door.

“Next time I go to the mainland, I’m bringing back a high-powered electric fan and a portable generator to blow the delicious aromas of my cooking over the entire island. You should just make this easy on yourself and admit defeat.” Sophia finished with a giggle as she went inside and closed the door.

Noah’s heart sank, a giantess got a taste of him and she intended to make him her willing snack slave no matter what.

Chapter 4 by GiantessVoreCentral

“And one more thing, when you become my snack slave, I will become your cooking slave.” Sophia jabbed in from the open window.

“This coercive huntress has no mercy!” Noah screamed inside his head as he rubbed his fingers through his hair violently in frustration.

The next week was pure torture as Noah’s temptation and resistance battled violently inside him. Then, it was time for Sophia to head to the mainland.

Alright, I’ll be back with the fan. You eat anything of mine aside from what’s inside my garden and I will take a shit inside a poorly-ventilated box and lock you in there for a week.” Sophia threatened with a grin as she paddled away.

The night, Noah watched in horror through the window as Sophia was setting up the fan to blow across her oven as she laid out ingredients to make something delicious. At this point, Noah didn’t even bother digging his grave deeper.

“Okay, I’ll be your snack slave! I admit defeat!” Noah screamed at the top of his lungs as Sophia ran out excitedly, grabbed him, and brought him inside.

Sophia then placed Noah on her countertop and sat down to talk.

“Don’t feel bad, once I got a taste of you, I was ready to give my life to buy you as a snack slave.” Sophia said.

Noah looked down in deep sadness.

“Hey, I know getting shat out must be rough. Not that I could understand because I’m a giantess. Well, unless those legends of surviving giga giantesses are real, but I’m not travel-savvy enough to go exploring unmapped continents even if I wanted to. I’m sorry it must be this way, but you are incredibly yummy, and shitting is the only comfortable way to get you out. I’m going to be eating you often too.” Sophia apologized with genuine guilt.

Noah buried his face in his knees. Sophia got up and gently rubbed his back.

“There, there, sweetie. Don’t cry, I promise I’ll make up for it.” Sophia comforted as she handed Noah a tiny-sized cookbook.

“W-what’s this?” Noah asked.

“I brought it back from the mainland, I will make anything from there, just with you as the extra ingredient. I mean, from what I hear, you were born and have never left this island your entire life, but even if you can’t read, you can still point to the pictures. I can’t read text that small, but I can go to the same page on my giantess-sized version.” Sophia explained.

“I can read, just because I’ve lived my entire live on a small island doesn’t mean I’m a savage.” Noah clarified.

“Yeah, sorry.” Sophia responded.

Sophia then picked Noah up and brought him to her bed. She laid down, propped her head up with pillows, and placed Noah on her naked tummy.

“Hey, do you mind if I ask a sensitive question? Like a really sensitive question?” Sophia asked nervously without eye-contact.

“Umm, sure?” Noah replied with an equally nervous tone.

Sophia paused for a second with a look of sadness.

“You see, after I won the lottery and bought this island to move to for a simpler life, I heard that there was an entire village of tinies here who fled the mainland to escape giantesses. But when I arrived, there weren’t any tinies in sight until I met you. If it’s not too painful, do you mind telling me what happened? Sophia asked as she rested her hand on Noah to give him comfort.

After a pause of shock, Noah started crying.

“I’m sorry! You don’t have to tell me!” Sophia said quickly.

“No, I’ll tell you.” Noah said softly. “For many generations, my people lived a peaceful life away from the constant fear of giantesses. But one day, a boat filled with three young giantesses crashed ashore. They successfully called for help but were told they would have to wait an hour before help arrived. The girls decided to grab a snack while they waited, but all the snacks they brought aboard had been ruined by the water. Then, one spotted our village…”

Noah was now crying so hard that it was difficult for him to speak.

“They decided that they would eat all of us for a snack. The young women ate without mercy and the horrible screams coming from their bellies let us know that none of them had their digestion off. I watched them eat children in front of their mothers, lovers in front of their partners. But the worst part about it was, they didn’t even pay much mind to what they were doing; they chatted about social media and celebrities while I watched everyone I ever knew and loved be eaten by those devils. They didn’t even have to do it either, they weren’t starving, they were just indulging in snack cravings. I was the only one who escaped.” Noah continued.

Finally, Noah completely lost it.

“WHY?! WHY WAS IT FAIR FOR EVERYONE I LOVED TO DIE JUST SO A GROUP OF YOUNG GIRLS DIDN’T HAVE TO GO WITHOUT SNACKING FOR AN HOUR?! IT WAS SO CRUEL! TOO CRUEL TO BE REAL! IT WAS HELL! I HATE GIANTESSES! I WANT THEM ALL TO BURN IN THE DEEPEST CREVICE OF HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY!” Noah screamed at the top of his lungs.

Shortly after Noah’s outburst, he heard soft crying, it was Sophia.

“No, no. Sophia, I didn’t mean you.” Noah apologized, coming to his senses.

“I’m a giantess too, Noah. How do you think it makes me feel to be lumped in with people like that?” Sophia asked through her tears.

Noah froze in guilt. Sophia picked Noah up and brought him in for a hug.

“I’m so sorry that happened to you, sweetie. I’m so sorry. Please don’t blame it on me.” Sophia asked through her hug and tears.

Noah returned the affection, letting Sophia know he didn’t blame her.

After Sophia calmed down a little, she made her way into the kitchen and fixed her and Noah dinner. However, she didn’t eat him with it.

“Sophia, aren’t you going to eat me?” Noah asked.

“It’s alright, honey. I know you probably don’t want to be swallowed by a giantess right after reliving a traumatic memory of hungry giantesses.” Sophia replied.

“No, the way you eat is so gentle and comforting, it doesn’t trigger flashbacks at all. You can right now if you want.” Noah offered.

“You’re so sweet, but I’m full now anyway. But stick around, I might crave a midnight snack.” Sophia giggled.

When in bed, Sophia pulled out a pornographic magazine.

“Sophia, I didn’t expect someone as wholesome as you to have a magazine like that.” Noah said in surprise.

“Well, I have to masturbate, sweetie.” Sophia explained as she put her hand under her skirt.

Sophia started to enjoy herself, but then stopped as she looked over at Noah.

“I’m sorry, am I grossing you out?” Sophia asked.

“No, it’s fine. Just didn’t expect it is all.” Noah replied.

Sophia then blushed red.

“Hey, I hope this doesn’t damage our friendship, but you’re welcome to try sex with me if you’d like. Maybe I wouldn’t need these surprising magazines anymore.” Sophia asked nervously as her face got as red as a tomato.

Noah paused in shock.

“I’ll-I’ll definitely think about it.” Noah replied as he got equally as red.

Sophia giggled before turning back to her masturbation. After Sophia had orgasmed to satisfaction, she was exhausted and curled up to get some rest.

“Goodnight.” Sophia said sweetly.

Noah curled up against Sophia, but then turned red again.

“Hey, Sophia?” Noah asked.

“Hmm, what?” Sophia asked.

“I know this sounds kind of weird, but since you offered sex with me, I think it’s okay if I admit it now. You see, I think you have a gorgeous butt. I’ve secretly lusted after it ever since you first taunted me with it when you caught me in your garden. And as much as I hate coming out of it, I was wondering if you’d let me sleep in it?” Noah asked with intense embarrassment.

Sophia smiled before pulling down the blanket and parting an opening in her grass skirt.

“Knock yourself out.” Sophia said with a smile and an inviting pat on her juicy butt cheeks.

Noah half excitedly, half nervously went to Sophia’s beautiful cheeks and jumped in. Between Sophia’s butt cheeks was the most soft and comfortable place Noah had ever been.

“Just make sure you keep it quiet if you decide to jack off in there; I’m going to be sleeping.” Sophia teased.

Noah curled up against Sophia’s butt cheeks as she tightened them up.

“Goodnight.” Noah said.

“Goodnight.” Sophia replied.

But just as Noah was about to fall asleep, his bliss was interrupted by a sudden fart from Sophia.

“Sophia, please don’t fart on me.” Noah asked through gagging.

Then another fart came out.

“HEY, SOPHIA?! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!” Noah screamed as loud as he could, fearing the worst.

When Noah heard Sophia’s deep breathing, he realized his fears were well-placed. That is, until Sophia accidentally let out a giggle as she kept assaulting Noah with her farts. Noah would of course eventually come to understand that no matter how sweet a giantess is, she occasionally has sadistic urges to satisfy when around tinies. Yes, even Sophia.


The End.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9254