- Text Size +

“Aha, finally got you, you little pest!” Sophia laughed as she dangled Noah in the air by his leg.

“Please, don’t hurt me! I’m sorry I was stealing from your garden, I was just so hungry!” Noah pleaded.

“So? That doesn’t excuse you to steal.” Sophia responded.

“PLEASE, IT’LL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN! JUST LET ME GO!” Noah pleaded even harder.

“Oh, I don’t think so. You need to learn a lesson.” Sophia responded with a giggle. “Now, what to do with you?”

Noah started cowering in fear. Then, a grumble erupted from within Sophia. Sophia looked down at her exposed hungry belly and put her hand on it. A moment passed, then Sophia looked up at Noah with a smile.

“You’re in luck, I got hungry and all that food you stole would really hit the spot right now. Give it all back right now and I’ll let you go.” Sophia promised.

“B-but, I ate it already. Why would I be hoarding it away? This island has no winter.” Noah asked.

“Oh, you ate it already? That’s too bad. Now that my stolen food is a part of you, you will have to share its fate.” Sophia replied as she widened her hungry mouth and dangled Noah over it.

“NO, PLEASE! I’LL DO ANYTHING! ANYTHING!” Noah pleaded at the top of his lungs.

“Oh, don’t worry, I’ll still let you go.” Sophia responded as she lifted her grass skirt and held Noah up to her exposed butt.

“Once I take all my nutrients back from your body, I’ll let you right out and you’re free to go.” Sophia explained with a giggle as she patted her juicy butt cheeks.

Noah started crying and begging for his life, but Sophia simply brought him back to her hungry mouth, popped him in, and swallowed. After a quick fall down Sophia’s throat, Noah found himself in her stomach.

“BURP! You were pretty tasty for something so small.” Sophia remarked as she gave her naked tummy a satisfied rub.

Soon after, digestive juices started pouring in from all sides of Sophia’s stomach, forcing Noah to retreat further and further back to increasingly limited room to run.

“PLEASE, ANYTHING! LITERALLY ANYTHING! I DON’T WANT TO DIE!” Noah pleaded as Sophia’s belly began to fill with a pool of acid.

“Hmm, anything?” Sophia asked with a sadistic giggle.

“ANYTHING!” Noah screamed at the top of his lungs.

Sophia smiled and got into the thinking position as Noah finally ran out of space to run.

“AHH! IT BURNS! PLEASE HURRY AND DECIDE!” Noah pleaded as the acid enveloped his feet.

“Okay, okay, I have something else you can do to redeem yourself.” Sophia finally said as she stuck her finger inside her throat to make herself throw up.

Noah came out alright aside from slightly sore feet.

“You are to gather enough food to please me in a feast. At sunset on the day exactly one month from now, I will make my way up to the top of the center volcano. I expect you to be waiting there along with all the food you’ve gathered. I will attempt to eat you for dessert after I finish all the other food. If you manage to fill me to the point where I can’t eat anymore, I will let you live so long as you swear to never steal from my garden again, understand?” Sophia commanded.

Noah nodded without even considering if this was something he could handle.

“Also, walking up that volcano is bound to send my appetite through the roof, so good luck.” Sophia finished with a giggle as she walked back inside her house.

But after a moment, Sophia opened the door again.

“And one more thing, don’t even try to run off. I know every inch of this cramped island, and if you don’t show up, I will hunt you down and eat you.” Sophia warned before closing the door again.

Noah walked off shaking in fear.

“What am I going to do?! It was hard enough to feed myself before I started stealing from her garden! How in the world am I supposed to prepare a feast fit for a giantess in one month?!” Noah yelled at himself.

Noah then had flashbacks in the horror that was Sophia’s stomach.

“I have to try!” Noah yelled out.