Clash of Worlds by GiantessVoreCentral
Summary:

A sweet giantess captures tinies and lovingly cares for them. However, those who are unlucky in her collection get stolen by a female school bully and are put through hell.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Odor, Scat, Slave, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 9213 Read: 29046 Published: May 28 2020 Updated: June 03 2020

1. Chapter 1 by GiantessVoreCentral

2. Chapter 2 by GiantessVoreCentral

3. Chapter 3 by GiantessVoreCentral

4. Chapter 4 by GiantessVoreCentral

5. Chapter 5 by GiantessVoreCentral

Chapter 1 by GiantessVoreCentral

“No! NO! She’s catching up!” Chris screamed in terror as he sprinted between the trees, desperately trying to escape the pursuing giantess behind.

“Come here, little guy! I promise I won’t hurt you!” The giantess promised sweetly as she continued her pursuit.

Although giantesses can run much faster than tinies due to their long legs, it was more difficult for her to run through the forest with all the trees in the way. And although her tone was sweet, her chase remained aggressive.

“W-what do you want with me then?!” Chris shouted, not slowing his pace.

But before his question was answered, Chris found himself finally sealed in the giantess’s grip. The giantess then brought him up to her mouth and he feared the worst.

“PLEASE, DON’T EAT ME!” Chris screamed.

However, Chris instead felt the giantess lovingly press her lips against his tiny body for a kiss. The giantess then pulled her head back and smiled at her catch.

“Y-you’re…not going to eat me?” Chris asked, his voice still shaking.

“Oh, you want to be eaten? Sure!” The giantess responded as she widened her mouth and started bringing Chris closer.

“Wait, NO! I DON’T want you to eat me!” Chris screamed again, all his fear returning.

The giantess then shut her mouth and smiled again.

“Okay, I’ll eat you later.” The giantess agreed…even though that isn’t what Chris meant.

“WAIT!” Chris shouted as he was stuffed in the giantesses right front pocket.

Inside the pocket, many other trembling tinies were trapped as well, their faces letting Chris know they had just been captured like him.

“I-I DON’T WANNA BE EATEN!” A random woman screamed inside the pocket shortly after Chris arrived.

“C-calm down, I-I’m sure we’ll find a way out of this.” Chris lied nervously.

The giantess continued her hunt cheerfully, catching tinies and putting them in her either one of her two front pockets…or in a certain “special” pocket.

Every time the giantess would decide to eat a tiny instead, the resulting gulp sent a shiver down the spines of everyone in her pockets and the state of panic became worse.

“PLEASE, I DON’T WANNA DIE!” Another random woman screamed as she violently shook the inside of the pocket.

Chris curled up in the pocket in the fetal position, unsure what to do.

“Why…? What did humanity ever do to deserve this…?” Chris thought.

Then, out of nowhere and just before Chris finally lost it and to his shock, he and the other tinies felt the giantess pulling her pants down in the middle of the woods. The giantess then laid the pants on the ground and bent down to talk to the tinies staring at her from the pockets.

“I have to take a small bathroom break, okay?” The giantess explained gently before taking her panties off too and setting them on top of her pants.

The giantess then squatted within view and began casually peeing, moaning with relief. Her pee stream was so big and powerful that it began forming a small pond beneath her.

“THIS IS OUR CHANCE! RUN!” The same woman from before screamed as all the tinies rushed out of the pockets.

Chris was amazed by the beautiful display before him for a second, but quickly snapped back to reality as soon as there was shouting. The tinies were soon sprinting in multiple directions, splitting up.

“NO, DON’T GO! PLEASE!” The giantess cried out as she realized what was happening.

The giantess then got up and chased the tinies without pants or panties, and with pee flowing down her legs.

“She’ll surely get some back, but what are the chances I will be one of them?” Chris thought in relief.

Then, to Chris’s horror, the giantess was sprinting to recapture tinies in the direction he ran.

“OH SHIT, FUCK ME!” Chris screamed as he looked back.

Chris then tripped over a log while not watching where he was going and plummeted face-forward on the ground. Then, sure enough, he was in the giantess’s grip once again. However, this time, the giantess was in tears.

“Why…why did they run away? Did…did I do something wrong?” The giantess sobbed as she looked down at Chris and the few tinies she managed to recapture in her other hand.

However, the giantess wasn’t really looking for an answer, but rather mumbling to herself in sorrow. The tinies were too shaken to answer anyway and the giantess then sadly returned to her pants and panties, put the tinies back in the pockets, pulled them back up, and continued towards her home, softly sobbing along the way. Chris now knew there must be more to the situation than he thought.

“Why is she so upset over losing a few tinies? Aren’t we widely available to them?” Chris thought.

The giantess got home about 10 minutes later. She opened the door, walked up the stairs, and locked herself in her bedroom. She then removed the tinies from her pockets and set them in a high-end, tiny-sized city taking up half her bedroom. Thankfully, the room was quite large.

The city looked inviting enough, but the fact that it was in a giant girl’s bedroom made the atmosphere unique to say the least. Although, considering all the tinies came from villages, this was a huge step up in living. The giantess noticed the tinies’ faces brighten up a little and she giggled sweetly, drying her tears.

Then, suddenly, the giantess reached towards the tinies, grabbed one, and popped him in her mouth. The tinies then instantly remembered how bad their situation was and started screaming.

“Huh? Why are you screaming?” The giantess asked with her mouth full, deeply concerned.

“PLEASE, DON’T EAT ME!” Another tiny man screamed in response.

“Huh? OH!” The giantess exclaimed as she swallowed her snack down into her tummy. “I almost forgot; you guys think getting eaten is scary at first. But don’t worry, I always shut my digestion off for you, so you have nothing to fear. BURP! Oops, excuse me.”

The tinies had heard giantesses had this ability but had never actually met one who used it for their sake. Although they were still shaken, they started to calm down a little.

“Well, that still doesn’t excuse you to just eat us for snacks!” A tiny woman barked.

“I’m sorry, I just can’t help myself; you’re so cute and you taste soooo yummy.” The giantess justified with a cute smile as she picked that tiny woman up and had her for yet another snack. “GULP! Anyways, you guys can leave anytime you want; I put no fence around the city. But if you want to stay, I promise to nurture you and be the best owner I can!”

The giantess was eyeing the tinies innocently with a smile, as if trying to guilt-trip them. Meanwhile, the tinies were actually deeply considering it. Although it was tempting to live in such a nicer, and possibly even safer place, they weren’t sure if they wanted to get swallowed by a giant girl on a regular basis. Not to mention, they were slightly offended that the giantess seemingly saw them like pets. Chris was especially conflicted.

“Five giantesses attacked my childhood village and devoured everyone except me even after they promised to protect us. Can I really trust her? …Also, what’s it like to be eaten…without digestion?” Chris wondered.

The giantess smiled happily after seeing everyone wanted to stay. At least, for the time being. The giantess then laid down on her side to introduce herself to her tinies.

“So, nice to meet you all. My name is Cindy and I loooove cute little tinies. You’re good for nurturing, chatting, cuddling…eating. Yes, definitely good for eating!” Cindy greeted the tinies as she licked her lips.

All the tinies, including Chris, proceeded to nervously introduce themselves, in disbelief that Cindy could ever possibly keep track of all the names of the tinies in her city. Cindy then looked towards her feet in shyness.

“Thank you all so much for agreeing to stay with me, even if I can’t resist gobbling you up all the time. I’m super shy and awkward around other giantesses and have no friends, but I’m a little more comfortable around you guys since you’re so tiny and can’t hurt me. You really give meaning to my life, you know?” Cindy thanked the tinies.

Chris might have had some bad feelings towards Cindy at first, but now that he could see she probably wasn’t a threat, he realized just how jaw-droppingly beautiful she really was.

“If only…” Chris thought, thinking it was silly to have a crush on a giantess.

Cindy snacked on a couple more tinies, then changed her clothes and had to head off for high school.

Chapter 2 by GiantessVoreCentral

While Cindy was away, Chris took the chance to explore the miniature city Cindy had in her bedroom. It was even better than he expected, with apartments, restaurants, movie-theaters, and a seemingly endless supply of electricity, food, and clean water. Everyone seemed so happy, despite technically being the slaves of a giant girl.

“Wow, maybe it isn’t so bad being a pet after all.” Chris mumbled.

However, Chris had been so absorbed in his exploration, that he hadn’t even realized all the time that had gone by. Before he knew it, Cindy returned, looking exhausted. She also had her hair covering her right eye.

“Whew, I had a bit of a rough day, but that’s okay…” Cindy mumbled as her belly rumbled loudly.

Cindy then sat on the floor near the city and began filling her hungry teenage belly with dozens of tiny inhabitants. Most people put up little, if any resistance.

“Wow, you sure got hungry, huh?” Chris asked, unconsciously trying to make conversation with the giantess.

“BURP! Oops, excuse me.” Cindy burped as her face blushed shyly. “Yeah, I forgot my lunch, so I was starving. Sorry I ate so many.”

Chris could tell something wasn’t right with Cindy; her expression seemed so sad, like something terrible had happened recently. Most of the other tinies also looked upset as well, almost as if they felt guilty.

Cindy then sweetly picked up a few tinies here and there, Chris included.

“Well, guess it’s time. To be eaten, I mean.” Chris thought, still a little scared even though he technically had nothing to fear.

However, instead of going in Cindy’s mouth, Chris and the other tinies were instead placed on her bed. Cindy then kicked off her shoes and plopped down in bed with her feet facing the tinies. Many of the tinies started to look worried and Chris got uneasy. Cindy then proceeded to reach down and pull off one of her socks and the putrid stench from her sweaty foot immediately assaulted the noses of the tinies. As if the smell wasn’t already bad enough, Cindy then yanked off her other sock and tossed them both aside.

“Can I have a foot-rub? Pretty please?” Cindy begged innocently.

All the other tinies looked reluctant but decided to rub her feet anyway. Chris, on the other hand, looked like he didn’t want anything to have to do with Cindy’s feet.

“NO!” Chris shouted in disgust.

“Pretty PRETTY please?” Cindy begged with her hands in begging position in front of her sweet face.

Something about Cindy’s face was so tempting, like the amount of sweetness was brainwashing.

“They really hurt from walking so much around.” Cindy pressed on gently.

Chris then reluctantly went back up to Cindy’s smelly feet and began massaging. It was actually kind of fun. Cindy looked pleased.

“Sorry for begging you, it just feels so good to get a foot-rub from all your cute, tiny little hands. Sorry they’re so smelly.” Cindy thanked the tinies with a warm tone.

Cindy looked like she was starting to really feel better, but Chris still couldn’t take his eyes off her. Then, Cindy shifted her head a little…and Chris saw something strange behind the hair she had over her eye.

“Umm…Cindy, what is that?” Chris asked without thinking again.

“Hm? Oh, it’s nothing, Chris. Don’t worry.” Cindy replied shyly as she brought her hair further over the right side of her face.

“Whoa, she ACTUALLY remembered my name.” Chris thought in disbelief.

Cindy then looked down in sadness before proceeding to slowly push her hair away to reveal a painful looking blackeye. Chris instinctively gasped in shock.

“Sorry, I really shouldn’t have hid this from my own tinies, but I thought you’d feel guilty if you knew I got punched for trying to defend my lunch from Amy after you told me I should stop giving it to her. That’s the real reason I was so hungry when I got back. I’m so sorry. I’m sure it’ll heal in a few days.” Cindy apologized as she buried her face in her hands and began sobbing.

All the tinies looked very upset as they saw Cindy’s horrible wound.

“W-who’s Amy?” Chris asked, warming up to Cindy more and more.

“Sniff…! This nasty bully at my high school. She’s always so cruel to me and I don’t even know what I ever did wrong. She always makes me give her my lunch even though she usually doesn’t even eat it. I don’t mind sharing, but she takes it all and I just get so hungry. Maybe that makes me a little selfish, I don’t know. But I’ll still never forgive her because she used to do something even worse: I used to take some of you sweet little things with me to school to help me get through the day, but she kept stealing you from me and then she would…ACTUALLY, I DON’T EVEN WANNA TALK ABOUT IT!” Cindy replied before bursting into tears.

All the other tinies clearly felt a lot of secondhand pain, but they just stared in despair, thinking there wasn’t much they could do. However, Chris suddenly felt eager to help for some reason.

“…Maybe you could pack two lunches and give her the first one, but eat the other one?” Chris suggested.

Cindy paused for a second, then dried her tears with a slight smile before picking up Chris and bringing him up to her face.

“You see? This is why I love tinies so much. You’re all soooo sweet!” Cindy said as she hugged Chris passionately.

“Ack! Cindy, you’re crushing me!” Chris warned.

“Oops, sorry! I occasionally get carried away with snuggle time.” Cindy apologized as she loosened her hug to be much gentler.

This was much better, soothing even. Like Chris got to experience to comfort of being nurtured like a baby for the second time.

“But unfortunately, I already tried that…and when she found out, I couldn’t sit right for a week.” Cindy continued, her tears welling up again.

“Why do you tolerate that abuse anyway? You should stand up for yourself!” Chris suggested again.

“I-I can’t…” Cindy admitted, closing her eyes as tears flowed out.

“Yes, you can! You’re a giantess; you can do anything!” Chris corrected.

Cindy then giggled a little and wiped her tears away with her sleeve.

“I know, but she’s an even stronger giantess; I can’t do anything.” Cindy explained again.

“Well, then turn her in to the school staff. Or even the police!” Chris kept suggesting.

Then, Cindy simply brought Chris in for a loving kiss.

“Chris, if you think the beatings are bad now, I can only imagine what would happen to me if I got her in trouble. She has toadies, you know?” Cindy kept explaining.

Suddenly, plumbing noises erupted from Cindy’s lower belly and her eyes turned towards the bathroom.

“Sorry, gotta take a quick bathroom break.” Cindy urged as she gently, but quickly placed Chris on the bed.

Cindy then got up, and walked into her bathroom, pulled down her pants and panties, and sat on her toilet, not even bothering to close the door. All the tinies then watched as the beautiful young woman crudely emptied a combination of poop, pee, and farts into her toilet bowl. Chris was shocked. It wasn’t that he didn’t like it, but Cindy was so open and shameless around her tinies.

“Huh? What’s wrong?” Cindy asked innocently to Chris.

“Oh, n-nothing!” Chris replied nervously.

Cindy then finished pushing all her waste out in a strangely cute fashion. After wiping, Cindy stood up and started fishing numerous filthy tinies out. Once Cindy made sure everyone was out, she flushed her toilet and took the tinies to her sink to wash them off.

“Phew, so everyone truly was okay inside her.” Chris thought.

Cindy brought all the shaken tinies to the city and gave them the same introduction she gave Chris and the others. This time, a few tinies demanded they be let go, no doubt having a bad first impression. Cindy looked sad but proceeded to respect their choices and carry them back outside to release them.

“…And she truly does let us go if we ask.” Chris continued thinking.

Cindy then came back in and her stomach rumbled, probably due to all the room she just freed up inside from her bathroom break. She then went to the city to grab more tasty snacks.

“W-why…why can’t EVERY giantess be like her?” Chris mumbled in disbelief.

The next few days with Cindy were pleasant and enjoyable for both parties, with the tinies finally getting to live under decent conditions and Cindy getting lots of snuggles, massages, and, of course, snacks in return. Her blackeye was thankfully healing quickly and Chris grew more and more comfortable around Cindy. He even began to look forward to the first day where he would be one of her snacks. Although her hungry belly wanted tinies often, Cindy also had a lot of them, meaning it was very common to go days or even a week without being eaten. Chris could’ve simply asked and had no doubt Cindy would eat him anytime he wanted, but for some reason, he wanted it to happen naturally. He wanted to picked up and swallowed to help satisfy his sweet Goddess’s hunger, something about that idea just being so alluring as he eyed her gurgling stomach.

It was a nearly perfect life, until a small group of tinies finally got fed up with Cindy always looking so upset when she came home from school. The majority of Cindy’s tinies deeply cared for her, and for good reason.

“Hey, Cindy? If you feel like you need us to comfort you at school, you can take us with you this time.” One tiny leading a group of five other tinies offered.

Cindy looked away in sadness, then looked back with concern.

“B-but you’ll be in danger.” Cindy resisted.

“Not if you hide us very well around your body. It’s not like Amy strip-searches you, right?” The tiny added.

Cindy gasped, then started passionately snuggling the group of tinies.

“You guys are so sweet! I love you! I love you all so much!” Cindy exclaimed with joy as she started kissing the suffocating tinies.

“Ack! Cindy, you’re crushing us…! Sorry!” The tiny warned.

“Oops, sorry! I’m just so used to being too weak to hurt anyone, but I guess I’m crazy strong compared to you guys, huh?” Cindy apologized as she loosened her hug to be soothing.

After a few more minutes of sweet snuggling, Cindy began stuffing tinies around her body. One in each armpit, one in each side of her bra, and two buried in her hair. Chris was interested in helping Cindy to begin with, but after seeing how he could help, he was more eager than ever.

“Hey, you can take me along too if you want!” Chris offered.

“Sure, honey.” Cindy responded immediately before picking up Chris and casually stuffing him between her butt-cheeks.

This is not where Chris expected to be stored, but he couldn’t be happier with the result. He was also lucky Cindy had good hygiene.

“I might get a little gassy here and there. I’m sure you don’t mind.” Cindy explained sweetly.

“Wait, what?!” Chris thought.

With that, Cindy skipped off to school, much more happily than usual.

Chapter 3 by GiantessVoreCentral

The day of school started out normally, but Chris could easily tell even from in Cindy’s butt that she was a lot shyer around other giantesses than she was around tinies. Like she said, unlike tinies, other giantesses could hurt her. Cindy was quiet, stuttered her words, and was extremely submissive. If it wasn’t for her underlying mental issues, Chris would have found this behavior very cute.

Cindy had thankfully only farted on Chris once so far, and although it smelled rancid, he couldn’t help but enjoy it. Somehow, Cindy made everything about herself cute, even her appetite for eating people, her smelly feet, and her bathroom stuff. Of course, that stood to change once Cindy’s lunch made her a lot gassier.

“Oh wait, that school bully will just take it again.” Chris thought, feeling like he would be selfish to be relieved.

However, when Cindy sat at her lunch table, all alone, no one emerged to take her lunch away. Cindy braced for Amy’s rude interruption for a few more moments, but then realized she was nowhere in sight.

“Ah! Maybe she had a sick day!” Cindy exclaimed with delight as she dug into her lunch hungrily.

But suddenly, Amy plopped down right next to Cindy at the lunch table. Cindy shivered with fear and slowly turned to face Amy. Since the lunch table was up against the wall, Amy could lean back and prop her feet up on the table. Amy then wrapped her arm around Cindy’s shoulders.

“You’re a hungry little thing, aren’t you? Didn’t you think I might want some?” Amy asked sadistically.

“I-I’m sorry…here, you can have it now. Sorry I already took a few bites!” Cindy apologized as she tried to hand her lunch to Amy.

“No, keep eating. We wouldn’t want your body resort to burning away all the fat in your juicy ass for energy instead, now would we?” Amy resisted as she sadistically slapped Cindy on the butt.

The slap was so powerful, at least from a tiny’s perspective, that Chris felt like vomiting from how much Cindy’s juicy cheeks wobbled back and forth.

“HEY, I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH ME THERE!” Cindy snapped, finally getting a little worked up.

“Oh, lighten up. Even half the girls in this school are gaga for your rear end, Cindy. Now, eat.” Amy ordered while inching closer.

Cindy then returned to eating aggressively, both out of fear and hunger.

“Haha, man! I fucking STARVED you, didn’t I?!” Amy laughed cruelly.

Just then, Amy noticed something strange hidden in Cindy’s hair. Amy snatched it roughly and found a tiny man in the palm of her hand. Amy’s stomach gurgled and she popped him in her mouth without even hesitating.

“BURP! HEY, GIVE HIM BACK!” Cindy screamed, on the verge of tears, trying futilely to overpower Amy.

Then, Cindy watched helplessly as Amy began noisily chewing the tiny in her mouth. Cindy’s waterworks began to spill out.

“Hm? Oh, sorry. Didn’t realize you weren’t sharing.” Amy chuckled as she spat the chewed remains back out on her hand, proceeding to wipe the mush and broken bones back on Cindy’s hair.

Cindy was so heartbroken and disgusted at the same time that she had trouble even giving a reaction.

“My brother…SHE MURDERED MY BROTHER!” The other tiny in Cindy’s hair screamed furiously before Amy swiftly snatched him up and popped him in her mouth as well.

“NO!” Cindy screamed, but it was too late.

With an audible gulp, the tiny was sent down to be digested in the depths of Amy.

“BURP! What? I didn’t chew him.” Amy asserted passive-aggressively.

“YOU’RE DIGESTING HIM ALIVE! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO DIGEST THEM?! THEY’LL ACTUALLY LET YOU EAT THEM IF YOU DON’T DIGEST THEM!” Cindy screamed as she sobbed into Amy’s stomach.

Suddenly, Cindy was violently slapped across the face and away from Amy’s belly by another giantess’s hand. It was Jackie, Amy’s main toady.

“She’s got snacks on her, huh? Let’s see what else she’s got.” Jackie suggested as she sat down on the other side of Cindy.

The two bullies then began feeling all over Cindy’s body, looking for more tinies while she could do nothing but cry and futilely struggle. Amy found the tiny in Cindy’s right boob and Jackie found the tiny in Cindy’s left boob, both of which were casually eaten despite Cindy’s pleas. It took a little longer for them to find the two tinies in each of Cindy’s armpits, but they didn’t seem very interested in eating them.

“Yuck, the geek had them in her armpits?!” Jackie blurted out.

“Meh, give them to me. I’ll have some fun disposing of them later.” Amy asserted as she snatched Jackie’s tiny and shoved both the tinies in her pocket.

“WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO THEM?! THEY NEVER DID ANYTHING TO YOU!” Cindy finally screamed, crying so violently it was hard to speak.

Both the girls burst out laughing as they continued their search. Meanwhile, Chris’s heart was pounding.

“OH NO, THEY’RE GONNA FIND ME!” Chris thought, his life flashing before his eyes.

Thankfully, both the girls never thought to reach in Cindy’s pants and her juicy butt masked the presence of the tiny passenger inside. After nearly every inch of Cindy was searched, the bullies finally released her.

“BURP! Man, I knew it was a good idea to not eat her lunch this time, it helped save room for a couple snacks.” Amy remarked as she licked her fingers.

Then, both Amy and Jackie’s stomachs rumbled at the same time.

“Even so, a tiny or two isn’t very filling, so let’s go take some other loser’s lunch.” Amy suggested as they both stood up, each taking a slap at Cindy’s ass before walking off.

Cindy’s tears had been so violent they soaked her shirt, and her face was bright red from embarrassment. After the two bullies left, Cindy simply buried her face against the table with her arms wrapped around it and wept.

The school let Cindy go home early because of her breakdown and she slowly made her way back home before washing the nasty remains of the chewed-up tiny man out of her hair and collapsing in bed. Then, her waterworks started up again. All the tinies in the city knew what must have happened and mourned not only for Cindy, but the friends they had lost.

Chris was still inside Cindy’s butt and felt terrible for her.

Later that same day, Amy was about to return home with the two tinies from Cindy’s armpits, a tiny man and a tiny woman.

“Time to have some…”fun.”” Amy giggled evilly before entering her home and slamming the door shut, every tiny who passes through that front door never returning alive.

Amy then carried the terrified couple up to her bedroom. You could tell just by looking at her room that she was bad girl, unlike Cindy, but it’s not like they didn’t already know that.

Amy then plopped the couple on her bed like they were nothing before shifting her attention to a plexiglass cage on the floor with numerous tinies inside. The tinies looked traumatized, injured, and a few were even missing a body part of two. After Amy pulled down her pants and panties, the tiny couple knew this couldn’t be good.

Amy then sat her bare butt of the plexiglass cage, where there was a large opening.

“You’re in luck, I had to go just now.” Amy remarked before she began a bathroom break on top of the cage.

The insides of the cage were arranged so the giantess sitting on top’s pee collected in a small, plastic pool within the cage and her turds simply fell to the ground. The couple then watched as the tinies eagerly rushed to either drink the pee or pick through the poop for undigested scraps. Amy took notice of the mortified couple and made eye-contact with them before flashing them a smile.

“Yup, when you’re hungry enough, you’ll eat anything.” Amy laughed evilly as she let a fart out into the cage, the tinies gagging and even throwing up.

The couple nearly threw up themselves. Amy then sat up without wiping and shut a hatch on top of the cage to minimize escaping air. Then, Amy walked up to the couple, dragged them closer, and, before they knew it, Amy’s butt was on top of their tiny bodies, and her un-wiped butthole right in their faces.

“Now, lick it clean.” Amy ordered sadistically.

The couple was already on the verge of passing out just from being sealed between Amy’s butt and the bed with the putrid smell of the poop in the limited air supply, let alone from actually trying to eat it. But they started eating anyway, in fear of what Amy would do if they didn’t.

Back with Cindy, Chris was still trapped in her butt-cheeks. In fact, he wondered if she even realized Amy and Jackie hadn’t taken him. Cindy sobbed for hours and farted here and there as her belly digested her lunch. Chris didn’t mind though, being more concerned for Cindy’s wellbeing than whether he was farted on. (In fact, he kind of liked it.) But Chris still hoped Cindy would find him before she tried to use the bathroom. His wiggles didn’t seem to be getting her attention and his yells were drowned out by her sobbing.

“I-I’ve gotta make her feel better…when I get out, that is.” Chris thought.

Then, finally, Cindy got up and made her way towards her toilet. However, before she sat down, Cindy felt something between her butt-cheeks and fished Chris out.

“Chris! You’re okay! Thank goodness at least you’re okay!” Cindy exclaimed as she gave Chris a hug, using too much strength as usual.

“Ack!” Chris huffed in pain.

“Oh wait, I have to be gentler!” Cindy announced as she made her hug more appropriate. “See? I’m learning.”

Cindy then sat on her toilet and began having her bathroom break, thinking nothing of the fact Chris was right there in her arms. Of course, considering she literally pooped people out, it really wasn’t that surprising Cindy wasn’t embarrassed to use the bathroom in front of them. Chris looked down to see many tinies among Cindy’s toilet content, looking happy to finally be out of her bowels.

After everyone was washed up, Cindy returned to her bed and a few more tears flowed from her eyes.

“Can we all snuggle? It’ll really cheer me up.” Cindy begged delicately.

The snuggling was nice for everyone involved, but Cindy just couldn’t seem to stop sniffling. She felt guilty, like she should have told everyone they needed to stay home. Cindy loved all her little tinies so much that seeing them get hurt was the most painful thing Amy and Jackie could possibly do to her.

“I wish they would just beat me up instead. Why do they have to take you away from me? You’re my only friends.” Cindy sobbed.

Just then, Cindy noticed Chris standing in front of her face.

“God, she’s so beautiful.” Chris thought as his eyes widened and he inched closer.

Chris then hugged Cindy’s face the best way his puny arms would allow and looked into her eyes.

“It wasn’t your fault, Cindy. I heard you back there, you did everything you could to protect us…it’s just, your will was a lot bigger than your physical strength. Don’t worry, we tinies know that feeling better than anyone…” Chris assured.

All the other tinies snuggling with Cindy looked down in sadness, knowing exactly what Chris was referring to.

“But we couldn’t be luckier to have you as our giantess; you’re kind, gentle, generous, and you love us…and I, er, WE love you too.” Chris continued.

Cindy paused for a second, her heart seemingly touched. Then, in the blink of an eye, Chris was involved in an especially painful hug with Cindy.

“GOD, YOU’RE ALL SO SWEET! WHAT DID A PATHETIC GIRL LIKE ME EVER DO TO DESERVE ALL OF YOU?!” Cindy shouted with love.

Chris was on the verge of being crushed but knew such a strong hug could’ve only come out of someone he genuinely touched, so he was happy to bear with the pain.

Back with Amy, the couple had just finished licking her butthole clean.

“Hm, not bad. Maybe I’ll let you live a little longer.” Amy remarked dominantly as she stood up to grab something from her bathroom.

Meanwhile, the couple was so traumatized and disgusted that they looked ready to cut their own tongues off. Amy returned with a roll of toilet paper, which not only confused the couple, but also reminded them they only suffered through that for a teenage girl’s power-rush and not any practical benefit, which only humiliated them further.

Amy then wiped herself once and inspected the toilet paper piece afterwards. There was a tiny brown spot on it and the couple’s hearts sank.

“Oops, looks like you missed a spot.” Amy chuckled while pointing at the tiny woman, who was licking on the side the tiny brown spot came from.

Amy snatched up the tiny woman and squeezed her tight, showing her anger. The tiny man began begging Amy to let her go.

“PLEASE, SHE WAS DOING HER BEST! GIVE HER ANOTHER CHANCE! PLEASE!” The man begged.

Amy smiled, then lifted one leg up high and placed it on top of the man, but not hard enough to crush him. The man started gasping for air.

“Oh, so you think it’s okay to just leave fucking shit all over someone? I sure hope you don’t have a double-standard.” Amy remarked before removing her foot, placing the woman in a jar on her nightstand, and walking over to a chest in the corner of her room.

Amy then opened the chest and brought out a small plastic container with a pile of turds in it and tiny air holes on the top.

“I just laid this pile this morning. I had a feeling it would come in handy.” Amy explained before snatching up the man and quickly sealing him in the rancid container.

It was so foul inside the container that the man immediately threw up violently, much to Amy’s delight as she carried it back to the chest.

“See you in a week.” Amy promised sadistically with a wave before placing the container back in the chest and closing the lid.

The woman started pounding on the glass of her jar furiously, wanting Amy to release her partner. But Amy was more focused on my stomach, which just grumbled. Amy then looked back at the tiny woman and licked her lips, making the woman realize she was screwed.

“I think it’s time Cindy’s pet learned what a stomach is supposed to be like.” Amy remarked as she walked back towards the jar and pulled the woman out.

The woman was soon dangling above Amy’s mouth, a mouth she knew with certainty didn’t lead to a safe exit like Cindy’s.

“NOOOOOO!!!! YOU CAN’T!!!! YOU JUST USED ME AS TOILET PAPER!!!!” The woman screamed at the top of her lungs as she flailed around hysterically.

“Down the hatch. No one ever comes back alive after going inside me.” Amy giggled as she lowered the woman into her mouth, then swallowed her down.

Meanwhile, Cindy had also just swallowed down, but to a much more pleasant digestive tract.

“GULP! Sorry, looks like I just got a crazy snack craving.” Cindy apologized as she gently ate her snuggling partners, one after the other.

The tinies were all happy to see Cindy was doing a lot better and Chris secretly hoped this would be his first time being eaten by Cindy.

And ~ Cindy had soon eaten everyone…except Chris.

“BURP! Mmm, why are you guys always so yummy?” Cindy asked as she rubbed her full tummy blissfully.

Chris was extremely disappointed…and finally said something.

“W-why didn’t you eat me?” Chris asked, immediately clapping his hands over his mouth in embarrassment after realizing what he just said.

Cindy’s bliss left her face to get replaced with confusion.

“Huh? I thought you didn’t want to be eaten yet.” Cindy replied innocently.

WHAT?! OF COURSE I WANT TO BE EATEN BY YOU, YOU’RE FUCKING HOT! …Er, I mean-“ Chris shouted before trying to play it down and getting interrupted.

Cindy giggled.

“Well, I’m a little full right now, but how about we meet in my spare bedroom tonight in private and I’ll eat you then?” Cindy offered.

Suddenly, Chris gasped and looked away shyly.

“T-tonight?! All alone?!” Chris asked.

“Mhm!” Cindy replied before lovingly laying a kiss on Chris’s tiny, nervous body.

Chapter 4 by GiantessVoreCentral

For the next few hours, Chris could think of nothing aside from his and Cindy’s agreement, even as he made a full effort to have fun around the city to pass the time.

“Private? Why does she want to eat me in private?” Chris thought. “I shouldn’t be concerned, should I?”

“Oh, Chris!” Cindy called out sweetly out of nowhere.

Chris then looked above him to see Cindy, wearing nothing but panties and a bra.

“O-oh, it’s time already, huh?” Chris asked nervously.

“Mhm!” Cindy verified cheerfully before laying her hand out in front of Chris for him to step on.

Chris hesitated and Cindy’s stomach grumbled.

“Well, hurry up. You’re not going to keep a hungry girl waiting, are you?” Cindy giggled.

“N-no!” Chris blurted out as he shyly walked on Cindy’s hand, shaking like crazy along the way.

Cindy closed her fist tightly around Chris, but not tight enough to hurt him. She then made her way to her spare bedroom. The room was filled with romantic candles and Chris’s nervousness went through the roof.

“Uh, Cindy? I think you might have the wrong idea-“ Chris started before being playfully plopped on the bed.

Cindy then closed the door behind her and turned to face Chris with a seductive look in her eyes as she licked her lips.

“What? You said I was hot, didn’t you?” Cindy asked as she unclasped her bra.

“Cindy, no! This is-this is…wrong!” Chris resisted, even though his natural urges were pounding at the sight of Cindy.

“Chris, I’m a high school senior over 18.” Cindy explained.

“What?! No, it’s not about that!” Chris corrected.

Chris then sat up and looked at the full moon out the window sorrowfully.

“It’s just, I was always told that sex is something special, something you only give to someone you intend to love forever.” Chris explained.

Cindy smiled, then sat next to Chris and let her bra fall off.

“Would you be willing to love me forever?” Cindy asked sweetly.

“I-I don’t know.” Chris resisted, the resistance becoming even harder as Cindy’s beautiful boobs were now completely exposed.

Cindy giggled and brought Chris up for a nurturing hug. She didn’t even use too much force this time.

“Chris, please… Amy keeps laughing with all her friends and saying she’s going to rape me soon. I…I don’t want to lose my virginity with her…I want to lose it with you.” Cindy begged.

Chris gasped, feeling under so much pressure for multiple reasons.

“C-Cindy, my tiny dick could never please a huge Goddess like you.” Chris resisted yet again shyly.

Cindy giggled even louder.

“That’s not how giantess-tiny sex works, silly. You’ll insert your entire body inside me to make me cum.” Cindy corrected.

This all came out just when Chris thought the temptation couldn’t possibly get worse.

“Come on, please let me lose my virginity to sex and not rape.” Cindy begged.

“B-but why me? Out of all the tinies you have-“ Chris began before being sweetly shut up by one of Cindy’s kisses.

“…Because I fell in love with you.” Cindy replied.

At that moment, Chris finally caved to his urges and embraced the impending love making with his Goddess. He stripped down naked as fast as possible and Cindy took off her panties. The two then began kissing for five minutes straight as Cindy laid down in the bed and pulled her covers over her horny body.

When the kissing was over, Cindy winked at Chris and he winked back. Shortly after, Cindy plunged Chris into herself like a dildo and began moving his body around to pleasure herself. Based on how wet it was inside Cindy’s pussy, combined with her intense moaning, she was clearly enjoying it. Chris too began wiggling around to help stimulate her further.

“God, I wish this could last forever.” Chris thought as he kissed Cindy’s vaginal walls.

Meanwhile, Amy was having some sexy time of her own, with a one-armed tiny woman from the plexiglass cage. The pleasure on this bed was a lot more one-sided.

Amy was being rather rough with her dildo, caring more about increasing her pleasure than whether her tiny even lived. Her cries of pleasure were also deafening for the poor tiny, vibrating throughout her huge body with each wave of pleasure. Despite all this, the tiny was eager to please her Goddess.

“It’s a little harder with one arm, but I have to make sure she has three orgasms!” The woman thought as she rubbed Amy’s clit with her hand.

When the sex was finally over, Amy yanked the woman one of herself and the poor cum-soaked dildo gasped for air. Amy then held her up to her face. She didn’t look pleased.

“Two orgasms again. Remember, you lose one for each orgasm you miss.” Amy giggled evilly before pinching the woman’s leg between her teeth.

“STOP, PLEASE!” The woman begged, but to no avail.

With a bloody burst, the woman’s leg was turned to paste. The woman screamed and cried in pain as Amy finished chewing the leg before swallowing it down.

“Next time, I’ll take your other arm.” Amy foreshadowed before dropping the crippled woman back into the plexiglass cage.

The woman continued howling with indescribable pain, sending chills down the spines of everyone else.

“Now, who’d like to help me with round two?” Amy asked before snatching up a tiny man.

Back with Cindy and Chris, Cindy had quality and plentiful orgasms and was now catching her breath with a cum-soaked Chris catching his breath next to her.

“Wow, that was amazing.” Chris remarked weakly.

“Yeah, way better than masturbation.” Cindy agreed with a weak smile.

Cindy’s belly then rumbled violently, seemingly angry that Cindy just had sex even though her stomach was hungry to begin with.

“Now, are you ready for your giantess to eat you?” Cindy asked sweetly as she licked her lips.

“Yes, I’m ready.” Chris replied with a smile.

Cindy then lovingly picked Chris up, dropped him in her mouth, enjoyed the great taste of cum-topped tiny for a bit, and gently gulped him down. When Chris splashed down in Cindy’s stomach, it was even more warm, comfy, and intimate than he hoped. Part of the magic of course being he had her tummy all to himself. He hugged Cindy’s tummy walls lovingly and Cindy rubbed her belly.

“Goodnight.” Cindy whispered with a yawn.

“Goodnight. Love you.” Chris whispered back.

“Love you too.” Cindy responded as she went around and sleepily blew out the candles.

Cindy then crawled back into the bed and nestled in to fall asleep. Inside her belly, Chris had an even more comfy place to sleep.

Back with Amy, the man she sealed in the shit-filled container was still trying to vomit but had nothing left in his stomach to throw up. He also heard screaming from outside the chest.

“Missed two orgasms, huh? You’re losing a lot more than a limb for this.” Amy foreshadowed before blood-curdling screams flooded the room.

“I miss Cindy! Her world was the polar opposite of this hell! Like my life was the most ridiculous clash of worlds imaginable! To think our lives can either be like that or like this just by the whims of teenage giantesses…just goes to show how powerful they are!” The man shouted in despair as he futilely tried to throw up nothing for the hundredth time.

Chapter 5 by GiantessVoreCentral

The next morning, Cindy crapped Chris out in her spare bedroom’s toilet. Somehow, her bathroom breaks were cute to watch even as you were her toilet content. Cindy smiled and waved sweetly at Chris as he looked up at her from the toilet bowl and he smiled and waved back.

“Let’s do this more often.” Chris suggested.

“Mhm!” Cindy nodded cutely in agreement.

Later, in the school halls, Amy was pissed.

“Whoa, what’s wrong? Your toys didn’t scream hard enough last night?” Jackie asked.

“No, it’s just I had such a blast last night, torturing the two tinies I knew Cindy must have held so dear.” Amy replied. “Don’t get me wrong, it’s always a blast to torture tinies, but knowing that pathetic dork loved them multiplies the pleasure many times over.”

“Well, let’s take more tinies from her today then.” Jackie suggested.

“No, she’s not going to bring them to school anymore. Not after learning I’ll see right through her and take them away even if she tries to hide them.” Amy responded as she folded her arms in frustration.

Jackie paused for a moment, but then smiled evilly.

“You know, I know where the dork lives.” Jackie stated.

Amy looked Jackie in the eyes, obviously interested.

After school was over, Cindy returned home to her tinies. Amy hadn’t taken her lunch that day, which worried Cindy at first, but Amy never showed up after she thought it was safe like last time, so all was good. After freeing her breakfast in the toilet, Cindy decided to take Chris outside for a walk, just the two of them.

“I love you, Cindy.” Chris whispered sweetly as he laid a kiss on Cindy’s shoulder.

“I love you too, Chris.” Cindy responded as her lips met with his entire body.

Unknown to Cindy, Amy and Jackie were lurking in the background, ready to break into Cindy’s home while she was away.

Soon after, Cindy’s other tinies heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

“She’s back already?” One of the tinies asked.

Then, to everyone’s horror, two other giantesses barged into Cindy’s room, Amy and Jackie. The giant bullies looked down at Cindy’s city, her collection of tinies being even better than they hoped.

“Can we spy through her window with a telescope or something after we leave? I wanna see the look on Cindy’s pathetic face when she realizes her precious little tinies are no more.” Jackie asked.

“We sure can!” Amy replied cheerfully.

The tinies heard what the giantesses just said and immediately began panicking.

“Where are you going? There’s nowhere to run.” Amy cooed sadistically.

Meanwhile, Cindy and Chris were blissfully continuing their walk to the lake, unaware of the horror happening back at their home. Or, rather, Cindy was walking. Chris was just riding on her shoulder.

“I remember when I was a human, I used to love feeding bread to the geese. Of course, now they just fly away because I’m so big. It’s a shame too, considering I could give them an infinite supply of bread with my access to resources as a giantess.” Cindy remarked with sadness in her tone.

“Wait, you were human?” Chris asked curiously.

“Of course I was! No one is born a giantess, silly!” Cindy laughed.

When the unlikely couple arrived at the lake and Cindy sat down on a bench, she began telling her story.

“I was so scared of giantesses as a human girl, even more scared of them than I am now. There were bullies in my life then too who would always bully me about how scared I was of giantesses.” Cindy began as a tear rolled down her face. “Little did they know, giantesses had taken my entire family away from me for fun.”

Chris looked down in depression, relating to Cindy’s pain.

“I always thought if I ever became a giantess, I would be super nice to all the tiny people. I never understood why most of us love being so mean to you, especially when you’re so cute and sweet, and we don’t even need to digest our snacks.” Cindy continued.

“It’s dominance, Cindy.” Chris said suddenly.

“Huh? What do you mean?” Cindy asked innocently.

“People like to hurt others they have power over. In our current world, it’s mostly giantess on tiny domination, but people can do it to those who are their own size too, like Amy and Jackie do to you.” Chris explained with a tone of despair.

“Huh? But why would you want to dominate something so small? That isn’t even fair.” Cindy protested gently.

“Cindy, the fact you don’t think like that is why I fell in love with you in the first place.” Chris responded.

A couple more tears flowed from Cindy’s eyes, but then she wiped them off with her sleeve and forced a smile.

“Hey, Chris? Would you be willing to give me a foot-rub?” Cindy asked. “I know my feet are super smelly, but-“

“Yes.” Chris replied without hesitation.

Cindy paused with a little shock, but quickly switched to hugging Chris lovingly, remembering not to use too much strength again.

Cindy then placed Chris on the opposite side of the bench, kicked her sandals off, and propped her feet in front of Chris. He eagerly provided to foot-rub, happy to breathe in the smell. Cindy smiled contently.

Meanwhile, Jackie had just sat on a building in Cindy’s city and rode it into the ground as one floor broke at a time, 9/11 style. The tinies screamed in horror and many died during the collapse.

“Wow, this is even more fun than I thought it would be!” Jackie exclaimed as she grabbed up a handful of tinies and had them for snacks.

“Yeah! Don’t eat them all though, I want Cindy to see a lot of blood when she comes back.” Amy responded as she sat on a group of screaming children, crushing them flat instantly.

After a heartwarming “date,” Cindy and Chris returned home. Amy and Jackie were gone, but they made sure to leave a note explaining to Cindy exactly what happened. They even fixed the door to make it less obvious someone had just broken in.

From the bushes, the two bullies watched with binoculars, eager to see Cindy’s face right as she looked over at her city. They watched as she happily walked in, then turned towards her city for a snack…but instead, she just froze.

Cindy stayed frozen for a long time but tears slowly started flowing out of her eyes as she fell to her knees.

“NO!!!! NOOOOOO!!!! WHY????!!!!” Cindy screamed at the top of her lungs as she burst into the worst fit of tears she ever had in her life.

Amy and Jackie high-fived each other and burst out laughing. Cindy just kept sobbing, before her the destroyed and bloody remains of her once-proud tiny city. Not a single tiny had survived the attack.

Amy kept laughing hysterically, but then Jackie tapped her on the shoulder.

“Hey, Amy! Look!” Jackie shouted as she pointed to Chris, who was sitting atop Cindy’s shoulder, also crying uncontrollably, but still trying to comfort Cindy.

Cindy heard a familiar voice and brought her sobbing her out of her hands and saw Amy and Jackie watching her.

Amy waved sadistically, then brought her hand up to her shoulder and snapped her fist shut violently, signaling that’s the fate she saw fit for Cindy’s special tiny. Jackie burst out laughing again at the charade. Cindy gasped in horror like she never had before as the giantess bullies then jumped up and ran back for the front door.

“NO!!!! PLEASE, YOU CAN’T TAKE CHRIS AWAY FROM ME!!!! I LOVE HIM!!!!” Cindy screamed at the top of her lungs as Amy and Jackie broke back in.

“CINDY, EAT ME! HURRY, EAT ME!” Chris screamed urgently.

Cindy obeyed and stuffed Chris in her mouth just as the bullies entered her room. They then watched as Cindy swallowed Chris down to safety.

“Oh, Cindy? Where’s the tiny we missed? The one you had on your shoulder just a second ago?” Amy asked, trying to fake kindness. “Don’t worry, we won’t hurt him.”

“NO!!!! YOU CAN’T HAVE HIM!!!!” Cindy screamed at the top of her lungs.

Amy then looked down at Cindy’s tummy, indicating she already suspected Chris’s location.

After tracking Amy’s eyes to her stomach, Cindy did something she never thought was in her before and violently slapped Amy across the face, sending her flying to the floor. Cindy gasped, half-realizing she wasn’t as weak as she thought she was.

“WHY, YOU!” Jackie shouted as she charged at Cindy.

Cindy shielded her face pathetically, but then nervously got into a fighting pose the best way she knew how, which didn’t look very professional, but she was determined to protect Chris. Then, just before Jackie’s punch landed, Amy jumped up and stopped Jackie.

“Whoa there, Jackie. I think we owe this pathetic dork a round of applause, she finally stood up for herself. For real.” Amy laughed.

Cindy was trembling with fear but was still ready to “fight” the bullies.

“You know, Cindy, I’ve wanted to fuck you for a loooong time now. I have a thing for girls like you, especially when they have juicy asses.” Amy remarked as she circled behind Cindy and gave her a slap on the ass.

“DON’T TOUCH ME!” Cindy shouted as she raised a fist at Amy, trying to act brave for once, but still visibly trembling even more.

“Haha, Cindy, I’ll let that first strike slide, but you strike me again and I’ll strike back.” Amy threatened with a laugh.

Amy smooched Cindy on cheek roughly, much to Cindy’s disgust, then walked back over next to Jackie, who was still seething angry at Cindy.

“We’ll be leaving now, my little fireball. But remember, the world is very unforgiving to weak beings like you, especially ones that try to fight back…no matter how hot it is. So remember, if you ever decide you need our protection, we’ll be willing to provide it…in exchange for some fucks.

Jackie obviously still wanted to beat Cindy to a pulp, but Amy nudged her out of the room. Then, just before the bullies started making their way down the stairs and out of sight, Amy repeated the charade where she crushed something on her shoulder, proceeding to wink at Cindy with a cruel smile.

The moment Cindy knew for sure Amy and Jackie were gone, she fell to the floor and kept sobbing for many hours straight, Chris still doing his best to comfort her, even from inside her stomach.

That night, Cindy pooped Chris out, then washed him up and took him back outside, refusing to explain why, but giving him tons of affection and kisses along the way.

Cindy carried Chris far, far, FAR away. So far away that Chris worried she might not be able to find her way back. Into the wilderness they went, far out of sight from Cindy’s giantess civilization. Finally, after what felt like eight hours of walking, Cindy gently placed Chris on the ground.

“Well, my love, I guess this is goodbye.” Cindy remarked as her waterworks started up again.

“What?! No, we can run away together! We can go find some other giantess neighborhood to live in! We can start over, just the two of us-“ Chris began before being gently shut up by another one of Cindy’s sweet kisses as she bent down to him.

“Chris, you have no idea how petty Amy can be. If I don’t go back, I know she’ll find us somehow. It’s a small world, for giantesses especially.” Cindy resisted.

“Cindy, come on, how would she ever find us-“ Chris protested, before being interrupted again.

“Chris, the only way I can be sure you’ll be safe is if we aren’t together anymore. Please, go be with another giantess. Goodbye!” Cindy begged before sprinting away.

“CINDY, WAIT!” Chris called out as he ran after Cindy, but his legs were far too small to keep up.

Cindy wanted to lose Chris as fast as possible as to not be tempted into putting him back in danger by her personal feelings.

“I’m sorry, Chris. But I previously didn’t think Amy would ever come for my tiny city either and you really have no idea how petty she can be. Please, never forget me.” Cindy thought as her tears worsened.

Cindy’s thunderous, sprinting footsteps faded away completely after a few minutes and Chris was left with nothing to follow. Chris then started sobbing himself and walked in the other direction.

“It always hurts when someone’s first love feels they have to leave you for a reason outside their control, but when that lover is a giantess, it only makes you feel more helpless than ever to be a tiny and realize there are things outside even a giantess’s control, let alone yours. I really hope I see Cindy again, but I won’t count on it…” Chris thought.



The most painful kind of breakup is not from a relationship that failed, but from one that would have otherwise worked.



The End.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9282