Forgotten Legacy by Franchise Writer
Summary:

Circa is a young Miqo'te following in the footsteps of her older brother, after they came to a new continent, one not stricken with civil war.

As the cat folk grows up, however, she learns that her brother is also growing up alongside her, and his interests have shifted too.

Sadly, they fall on her, which leads to a unfortunate series of events, which will tie the two together forever.

Based on FF14

(Final Fantasy)


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Butt, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Incest, Insertion, Odor, Scat, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 89514 Read: 10049 Published: June 07 2020 Updated: August 19 2022

1. Switching roles by Franchise Writer

2. Starting Over by Franchise Writer

3. New Life in Doma by Franchise Writer

Switching roles by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

A quick story for my good friend TechniMIND

There will be sequels planned, so I hope you like it and want to see more too. 

^-^ 

 

“Circa! We just heard about the raid your party partook in! Everyone’s raving that you kept the entire contingent alive! We haven’t had as successful of an assault like this in years! Way to go!”

 

Feeling her ears twitch atop her head as praise was directed her way, a young girl, no older than fifteen smiled back at a group of knights waving up at her as she ascended the long path of stairs that lead her to her home district. It seemed news traveled fast after her group assembled back in Old Gridania. Though how was, unsettling, to say the least.

 

Shaking her head in amusement, the teenager continued walking as she heard more people calling her name. If she knew popularity was this distracting, she wouldn’t have strived to earn it for so long. As a Conjurer, she was rarely bothered by others with quests. But after she became a White Mage… things got a bit more hectic in her day to day life. It was hard to enjoy the little things anymore.

 

“Welcome back, Circa. It’s so good of you to return to us in one piece. Your guild was quite… disturbed that you took on a job far outclassing your current responsibilities.” Shifting her slanted pink eyes towards an Astrologian approaching her, the younger Miqo’te gave a gentle bow as her dusky feline ears folded downward in turn. “And I take it you eased their tensions, Erenia?”

 

Smirking down at the younger girl as she tucked part of her long, porcelain bangs behind her ear, the older woman lifted her hand before flipping it over to reveal a tarot card. “I didn’t say that you died if that’s what you’re asking.” Chuckling alongside her friend, Circa looked up at the taller Elezen beside her with amusement. It was good to have someone to talk with after her missions. It was hard for a while all on her own…

 

Spying a look of apprehension on her younger wards face, Erenia’s smile faded as she flipped the card, she had been holding over for the dirty blonde to see. “I’m sorry… but I still haven’t been able to discern where your brother is. However, if it will alleviate that troubled face your adorning, he’s still alive. Death hasn’t shown its scorned face on him yet. I’ll let you know if anything changes.”

 

Nodding in silence as the mood of their conversation took a turn for the worse, Circa silently walked past the somber Astrologian as she continued up the hill they were on. Leaning on an elongated staff, Erenia smiled in silence before shaking her head. “It would do you well to come out tonight. Everyone will be talking about you. And I have use of your company you know… There are only so many stories I can take from the Lancer’s guild before I want to make up fortunes of misery for them to dwell on.”

 

Smirking silently, Circa looked over her shoulder before giving her old friend a small nod. “I’ll think about it.” Smiling back, the Elezen nodded before turning to leave. “Take care, Circa… I don’t have to read the stars to know your brother weighs heavy on your mental state. If you don’t take time for yourself… you might wind up the same as he…”

 

Giving the taller woman a stony look, the teenager turned away before walking a little bit faster. “Doubtful…” She wouldn’t choose a fate as foolish as he did…

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

Shutting the door of her lodging behind her, Circa glowered as she stepped in front of a large mirror set up in her entryway. Looking at the elegant white robes, she had on over, the cat folk huffed in annoyance as she saw the various tears and smudges staining it. If she knew her clothing repairs would be so high, she might have taken a different job over her current one.

 

‘I bet Black Mage’s don’t need to worry about staining their robes.’ Who would even notice any let alone rips in their cloaks? Shrugging her garments off so she could take them in tomorrow to get them fixed up, the young blonde inspected herself over for any bruises or cuts she might have missed.

 

The raid she had attended had been so chaotic, she hardly had the time to worry about herself when all her companions took turns as target dummies. Running her hands over her lightly tanned skin, the Miqo’te smiled as she felt no bumps or bruises along her frame. She didn’t look too worse for the wear. Though her hair was somewhat messy still.

 

Pulling her dirty blonde locks both over and under her protruding ears, the young cat folk tucked her thick strands of hair as she tied them back into a long flowing ponytail. Shifting her face back and forth, Circa nodded before smiling as she inspected her features. She was starting to grow into the tribal tattoos her parents had given her when she was born. Both triangular dusky markings were somewhat faded, but that didn’t make them any less visible on her pert cheeks.

 

Brushing her skin softly as she felt it over, various memories crossed the teenager's mind. Her homeland… her parents… how they had died… and she was left alone… alone, with him…

 

Narrowing her eyes, Circa turned around so her rear was visible for her to see in the mirror. Wiggling her blonde tail back and forth, the younger girl gave her ass a firm clench, before feeling the faint tingling from within.

 

‘Still alive…’ It was hard to forget that he wouldn’t die. But he had been silent for what felt like days. He probably knew what was going on outside. Maybe… But that didn’t matter anymore. As far as she was concerned, nothing mattered, when it came down to what her brother wanted.

 

He was right where he belonged now.

 

A piece of shit like him, inside of his little sister’s ass…

 

And it truly depressed her, knowing that this would never change, and she would have to eventually move on with her life. Only this time, without the only family member she came to this new continent with. It seemed, unreal. How did it even get to this point…?

 

Moving her hand down to her firm cheeks before giving her plump rear a gently squeeze, Circa continued to glower, as her mind wandered to the events that had taken place a few months back. She would have to address this eventually… but, she really, didn’t want to.

 

Just like with her parents… she had ended up losing her brother too… and he wasn’t coming back…

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

~ 5 years prior ~

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~*~*~

 

 

 

“Look’s like we’ve arrived. Come on, Circa… The dockmaster said we should go to the Aetheryte plaza. I’m sure we’ll find someone to help us…” Standing next to a taller boy, roughly a few years older than herself, a young Miqo'te looked around silently as her pink eyes drank in her new surroundings. 

 

Gone were the vast plains she grew up on. This new region was full of trees and greenery as far as she could see. It wasn’t home… Looking back at the older boy wearily, he simply smiled before petting her hair comfortingly. 

 

“It’ll be fine. I’ll make sure we’ll have a place to go. I promised mom after all.” Watching as the younger girl buried her face in the waist of his pants, the dusky blonde cat folk frowned, knowing he had just brought up bad memories for the child beside him. 

 

Naoh’a and his younger sibling, Circa had recently fled their continent. A war had broken out, and all the people in his village had been either taken hostage or forced to join the fight. Either outcome would surely end with their death though. Luckily, if you could even call it that, the older boy and his sister had gotten away, due to their parents fending off the attackers so they could have a chance to survive. 

 

It wasn’t very long, but it gave the older Miqo'te just enough time to board their families small raft that lead downriver. It took some time… and a lot of crying and pain, but… they had finally arrived at their new home. The name that had been mentioned overseas wasn’t used here. This place was simply known as Old Gridania on this side of the continent. 

 

Pulling his sister along as they walked off the ramp of the airship they had come on, both siblings looked around as they saw a woman at a desk registering people as they funneled in. “Stay close to me, Circa. I’ll handle everything. Make sure not to leave my side, understood?” 

 

Nodding her head quietly, the younger cat folk latched onto the older boy obediently as they walked towards the front of the entryway. This place was different in every way. But if her brother said it was their new home… then it was. She just wished their parents were here with them… 

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

 

 

“Hmm, not too bad. This is better than I expected they’d give us. Go ahead and unpack what you have. We’ll go shopping later with what that woman in white gave us. She was far kinder than I thought she’d be. Perhaps this place will be a good fit after all…” 

 

Looking back at Circa as the silent girl set down a tiny rucksack before looking up at her brother expectantly, Naoh’a quietly chuckled. “That’s not what I meant when I said unpack. There’re some drawers over by the cots on the ground. Put your stuff in there. We’ll head out after.

 

Folding her ears downward involuntarily, the younger blonde nodded before pulling her belongings with her. Shaking his head from the silent actions of his once loud and rambunctious sister, the older boy pulled out the town map that had been given to him as his slanted eyes observed it carefully. 

 

As helpful as that Kan-E-Senna was, he knew that her charity would run out with time. If he was going to take care of both himself and Circa, then procuring funds to live off of would be their number one priority. Luckily for him, their family had been primarily farmers and ranchers. He knew how to cultivate plants and nurture livestock. But that wasn’t where his skills ended. He had been training to fight as well in his village. Kids started young, so at the age of 15, he had some experience under his belt. Though, apparently not enough to protect his family… 

 

Digging his fingers into the parchment paper as his emotions began to bubble over, the older boy quickly took a deep breath before calming himself. Getting angry about what happened wouldn’t help either him of his sister. He needed to stay level headed. Especially now that he was the head of the household… however small it may be… 

 

Feeling a gentle tugging on his pants, Naoh’a looked down before smiling as he saw Circa looking up at him expectantly once more. “Alright, we can go now. Let’s get some food first. After that, we can look at other things like clothes. I also need to drop by one of the guilds afterward. I have a feeling one of them will be just what I’m looking for.” He grinned. 

 

Smiling up at her brother as she saw the confident face he wore, Circa nodded before reaching up and holding his hand in comfort. She was pretty hungry. And thankfully for her, her sibling knew it just from one look. She didn’t feel like talking much… Not anymore. 

 

But her brother always knew what she wanted… He was just like that. And she couldn’t be happier that it was him she was with now. As much as she wanted her parents to be here, Naoh’a would no doubt keep her safe. He always did… 

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

~ 1 years later ~

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~*~*~

 

 

“Spying on them again? Is your brother training today, or are you coming up here for another reason, Circa?” 

 

Feeling her ears twitch as her name was called, the young cat folk blinked in surprise before looking behind her. She hadn’t been expecting anyone to be all the way up here. She had climbed the mountain overlooking the lancer’s guild deliberately so she wouldn’t be disturbed… and to not disturb him either… 

 

Furrowing her brow as she saw a taller woman, who appeared closer to her brother's age than her own, Circa remained silent before turning back to watch a group of around fifteen trainees thrusting and performing flips with various polearms and spears gripped firmly in their hands. Why did this woman keep talking to her? She had met her around the time her brother began to enroll in his own guild. After seeing the young cat folk, she made it a point to go out of her way to interact with her, much to the teenager’s irritation. 

 

Smiling as her question was taken in silence, the older woman moved to the Miqo’te’s side before sitting down to join her, much to the younger girl’s chagrin. “You know if you asked the captain down there, he’d probably let you sit in and watch a bit closer. Heavens know that those who partake with the blade enjoy showing off. Especially to the likes of those other than their own~.” The pale woman smirked.

 

Feeling her cheeks dust over, Circa shifted her gaze to the older woman as she studied her closer. Grey robes, and pointed ears. She was one of the elfish people that came around here every so often. Elezen…

 

If her new home had anything in abundance it was different species. Back in her homelands, Miqo’te were all she knew. Coming here though, she had met so far, Hyur, Elezen, and Au Ra. And apparently, there were even more across the seas. It was truly sad that growing up in her homeland had made her so sheltered. Trying to learn all of this now was becoming a challenge for her.

 

*Snap*

 

Twitching her nose as a potent smell registered within her senses, Circa looked over to the stranger before feeling her mouth water as she watched her taking a bite of something that was both pale and dark. Smiling warmly as she moved her free hand towards the younger girl, the older Elezen sighed contently as she savored the taste of her treat in front of her guest.

 

“Go on, have a piece. We don’t get chocolate here very often, and I’m sure you probably haven’t tried it before, have you?” She knew enough about the mute child to know that she and her brother were refugees. In her experience, those were the types that didn’t get to savor the little pleasures of life that often.

 

Wrinkling her face not wanting to engage with the stranger who kept running into her time and time again, Circa looked back at the presented treat before weakly reaching forward as she snatched it away after it became apparent she wasn’t going to lower her hand. ‘It smells really good…’

 

Smirking, the older woman took another bite of her treat as she observed the group of trainees far beneath them. Vaulting over the head of a Hyur as he tried to thrust the blunt end of the training staff they both used, Naoh’a swept the poor boy’s feet before launching his entire body towards another pair of fighters ready to take on whoever was in front of him. “Your brother has talent. I haven’t seen anyone take to a guild as quickly as he. Though, I take it that’s due to your upbringing… am I right?”

 

Purring faintly as the sweet taste of the candy she had been given elated her tongue, Circa stopped chewing abruptly as she heard the stranger beside her speak up again. Her upbringing…? Narrowing her eyes, the younger cat girl tossed the piece of chocolate back at the Elezen before crossing her arms over her knees.

 

“I’m sorry… perhaps, I crossed a line? I don’t know much about you, Circa. Only the little Naoh’a shared with me. He hasn’t been too open about your life before coming here either. All I wanted was to give you someone to talk to. I know what it’s like to be a stranger to a new world… And everybody needs a friend, every now and then.” 

 

Setting the rest of the chocolate down in front of the brooding girl, the Elezen stood back up before smiling down at her weakly. “Take care, and try to find some purpose here. You can’t move on if you refuse to move at all. Oh, and in case you were curious, my name's Erenia. You can come see me whenever you’d like it if you feel like talking. I live by the conjurer’s guild… It might do you some good to drop by.”

 

Saying nothing as she heard the footsteps of the strange woman departing, Circa buried her chin into her arms as she continued to watch her brother fighting multiple lancers at once. It seemed like he found his purpose… Perhaps there was some truth to her words…

 

Reaching a hand out before pulling the rest of the chocolate Erenia left for her, the dusky blonde began to nibble at it as her purring returned.

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

~ 3 years later ~

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~*~*~

 

 

 

“Hey, did you hear that Naoh’a lead the raid on Haukke Manor?!”

 

“Seriously?! That place is terrifying! I heard from my friends in the guild that there are lots of creepy things in there!”

 

“I know right! Naoh’a’s amazing! Has anyone seen him come back to town yet?”

 

“Probably not, there would have been a crowd by now if he had. Let’s go see if we can meet him before he enters town!”

 

 

 

Smirking in silence as the people around her began to speak about her brother reverently, Circa remained silent as she sat across from her friend as the older woman flipped various cards on the table where they sat, in a similar state of amusement.

 

“Tragic, I’m not too good at this yet, but I can tell that those two girls will be, heartbroken? Yes… I guess you could probably predict this too though, right, Circa?” Looking back at Erenia as the newly appointed Astrologian showed her a tarot cart with a cracked heart on it.

 

“Probably. Naoh’a doesn’t like a lot of the girls in this city. He says they act too zealous for his tastes… whatever that means. I bet he’ll find a lancer he likes in his own guild eventually.” Nodding back, the pale-haired Elezen flipped another card over before the entire set in front of her flipped as well.

 

“Shame… wrong again. It seems I’ll need more time to practice my predictions. The cards say your brothers already found a lover. Hmm, I wonder if it could be true or not.” Erenia mumbled aloud. Scoffing, Circa shook her head before leaning back into her chair.

 

“Naoh’a goes out, fights, comes home, then goes out and fights some more. He spends more time with me than anyone. I’d know if he was seeing someone else if that was true. Can we drop this though? I thought you were supposed to be here to help me with my training!” The cat folk snapped irritably.

 

Flipping a card over once more before they all stacked on top of one another neatly, Erenia waved her hand dismissively before resting her chin on the palm of her hand. “My apologies, I just enjoy the town's gossip as much as the next girl. You and your brother came here just a few years back, yet, you’ve both made such waves in the eyes of the public around here. It almost makes me cry knowing my own studies have been lacking so much.” The Elezen whined feigningly.

 

Peeking an eye open as she saw her friend’s tail twitching in agitation, Erenia smiled before pulling out a pair of scrolls from her waist pouch. “Fine, fine… Here are the tome's I’ve written down for you. These should give you an edge over the other conjurers in your class. Though I do need to inquire. What made you choose to become a White Mage? While I know something like an Astrologian isn’t for someone with your… temper… Why not choose a Black Mage instead? Causing destruction with your emotions sounds like it would suit you splendidly! Healing, however…” Erenia trailed off unsure of what else to say.

 

In the years she had come to know Circa, she was a silent girl. She only showed her emotions around her brother openly, and when it came to everyone else unless provoked, she remained stoic, and rather off-putting if the Elezen was being honest. But that didn’t bother her much. As much as the cat folk tried to hide it, she was pretty open to most things when given a little nudge.

 

Pulling the scrolls apart as her feline eyes began to scan them intently, Circa gave a simple shrug in response to her friend's inquiry. “I just want to, I guess. I don’t really care about helping others… but, if I can do something to help out Noah’a, then I want to do that. I’ve seen how destructive novice Black mages can be. Healing my brother’s wounds is better than blasting both him and whatever he’s fighting into the aether.”

 

Chuckling softly, Erenia shook her head in return. “I should have known your decision was based on your brothers. You did choose to become a conjurer because he joined a guild too, did you not?” Ignoring the older woman’s words, Circa continued to read the scrolls as she tried to cram as much knowledge as she could. Time was running out.

 

If she didn’t become a White mage in the next few months, then her brother would end up leaving their home without her. Naoh’a was going to be heading overseas to further his training. She wanted nothing more than to stay by his side. And that meant she had to get stronger, both for his sake… and for her own…

 

Hearing more voices around her as her brother’s name kept popping up over and over, Circa sighed before folding the scrolls back up and tucking them into her pouch. This place was too noisy. She needed to go somewhere else to study, and train.

 

“Thank you Erenia. But I think I’m going to go now. I’ve got a lot to do and not a lot of time left to do it…” Frowning as she stared at the troubling expression her young friend wore, the pale-haired Astrologian nodded in understanding before looking over towards a group of about ten women all gossiping loudly about the younger girl's brother.

 

“Circa… try to not make this a competition… I know you want to become stronger, but don’t misplace that compassionate want for a competitive need. People talk about you too, you know. Our whole guild praises your progress so far.”

 

Grabbing a tall tangled staff that rested near her chair, Circa nodded stoically before turning to leave. Her friend’s words were comforting, but in the end unnecessary. She wasn’t doing this for anyone but herself… and for him…

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

Sitting in silence, as the faint sound of dripping began to echo throughout her quiet bathroom, Circa buried her face in the water surrounding her as her mind ran rampant with thoughts. Her friend’s words were having somewhat of a disconcerting effect on her.

 

‘I wonder if I would do better as a Black Mage after all…’ When she came home and started studying once more, now in a familiar setting, the young Miqo’te found her thoughts to be just as loud as all the people around her. In the end, she wasn’t able to get much work done. The documents she had been given were pretty much all she needed to pass her conjurers test to become a White Mage, yet when she tried to recall any of the information on them, it just seemed to fade from her memory.

 

Lowering her nose till just her eyes were raised above the steaming bathwater, the dusky blonde gently breathed out as bubbles began to float towards the surface. ‘I know I can learn this stuff. Conjurer's spells were nothing…’ She had practically advanced to the highest level within two months. If she had been allowed to take her aptitude tests then she would have already been a white mage by now!

 

‘Stupid policies…’ All trainees had to have a certain amount of time and experience under their belts before they were permitted to venture to the more advanced levels of arcana. It wasn’t fair! Naoh’a shot to the top of his own guild and became a Dragoon within a year!

 

Gritting her teeth before coming back up for air, Circa splashed the top of the bath water before taking a deep breath and letting out an exasperated sigh in return. She had so much to do still, and not a lot of time left to do it…

 

Gridania was a beautiful city, but the teenager knew she would want to get out and see the world soon. Just like her brother did now. If she didn’t catch up and match his pace, then he’d end up leaving her behind. And that thought alone terrified her more than anything else…

 

Staring at her reflection in the bathwater, Circa smiled weakly before reaching up and touching her ceremonial tattoos. They were a gift from their parents. Both she and her brother had them. They signified maturity and strength. Though, it felt like she didn’t deserve hers yet…

 

Naoh’a, on the other hand, more than earned his. Back in their homeland, he helped out their parents with everything. He was the best at everything! And even coming here after their parents were taken… or worse, he still excelled at whatever he did. And then there was her…

 

Sulking, the young cat folk held her arms as she sunk deeper into the warm waters for comfort. ‘Can I ever hope to match you, Naoh’a?’ She didn’t want to be a burden on him. But she also didn’t want to ever leave his side. It was selfish of her… but, she really hoped he never left her. He was the last family she had…

 

And perhaps that’s why she hated hearing everyone in town talk about her brother so highly. It was only a matter of time until someone caught his eye and took her place. Would he move on when that happens? She didn’t want to think about it… She wasn’t ready for that outcome yet.

 

Closing her eyes as her thoughts took a turn for the worse, Circa sighed before standing up. She needed to get out of here. The bath was having the exact opposite effect of calming her nerves right now. However, as she turned around and reached for the towels she had laid out for herself, a loud thump alerted the Miqo’te, that she wasn’t alone.

 

Narrowing her eyes before turning towards the cracked bathroom door, Circa’s eyes lit up before her palm began to glow. “Fluid Aura!” Launching her bathwater out as it shot through the parted doorframe a loud cry of surprise was all the cat girl needed before leaping out of the now empty tub, she had been in.

 

Swinging the door open violently, the teenager snarled before her eyes widened in shock. She expected to find an intruder peeping in on her, and a brazen one at that since he was in her own home… but what she found, had been the last thing she expected to see…

 

“N-NAOH’A?! It was her brother! Staring at the older boy with a look of disbelief and uncertainty, one thing stood out to Circa… his pants were down, and he wore a guilty look, as he laid motionless against his watery bindings. He… he had been spying on her as she bathed… Her own brother!

 

 

WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON?!

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

“WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, NAOH’A!!!!!”

 

“WHY WERE YOU WATCHING ME BATHE?!”

 

“HOW LONG WERE YOU SITTING OUTSIDE THE BATHROOM FOR?!”

 

“WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE HOME WHEN YOU CAME IN?!”

 

“ARE YOU EVEN GOING TO ANSWER ME?!”

 

 

Wincing on the ground as he sat in front of his robed little sister, the older Miqo’te grimaced as Circa paced back and forth in front of him in just the towels she had put on prior. This wasn’t helping the situation at all… Not to mention, he couldn’t so much as get a word in edgewise as his sibling cut him off every time he tried to speak.

 

Shaking her head as her tail swung around violently, the younger cat folk looked down at her brother with disgust. “WHAT WERE YOU THINKING! YOU’RE MY BROTHER!” Panting angrily as she saw the submissive look the older boy wore as he hung his head, Circa growled before sitting on the edge of her bed before crossing her arms.

 

“Well? Are you going to say something?!” Turning his head away weakly, Naoh’a bit his tongue before closing his eyes. He didn’t want her to find out like this. But it was about time the truth came out. He had a lot to tell her… but, he just wished it wasn’t under the context of this.

 

“Circa… I… I’m sorry. I just, couldn’t help myself!” Digging her fingers into her arms, the younger girl glared at her brother unsure of what to say. What was he even talking about?! Clenching his fists having just come out and said it, the older boy knew he couldn’t back out of this confession now. It had been a long time coming…

 

Staring back at his sibling before shaking his head, Naoh’a sighed before hanging his head once more. “Look… Circa, I know you won’t understand what I’m about to tell you… but, I need you to at least, try! Please!” Hearing the need in the older boy’s tone, Circa continued to hold her glare but said nothing in return. She would listen… There was no promise she’d take it well after he spoke, however.

 

Seeing that he hadn’t been yelled at as he had before, Naoh’a cleared his throat before stating what he needed too. “The truth is… I’ve liked you for a long time, Circa… more, then what should be considered normal. I love you… And it’s been driving me crazy for months now! I just… I don’t know what to do! You’re the only person I want to be with! I can’t get you out of my head!”

 

Cringing from the sorry tone her brother was using, the younger teen wasn’t sure what to even say. He loved her? But, not like a family should. This was wrong… so, very, wrong… “What the hell are you talking about Naoh’a?! I’m your sister! It’s not like we could be together! How did you even come to have thoughts like that about me?!” They had been together their whole lives and he never showed an interest like that in her until now.

 

Shaking his head, the older boy looked back at Circa before blushing. “I… I-I don’t know, Circa… I just, don’t. But I do know, I’ve fallen in love with you… I can’t, stand… anyone else! Ever since I became a Dragoon, woman have been flaunting their bodies all over me! It drives me insane! None of them are as amazing as you are! I’ve had multiple people even propose to me! But… I just can’t accept them… not when I love you…”

 

Moving her hand up to her face before rubbing her temple, the younger girl sighed. It had to be their race. That was the only thing she could think of that justified her brother’s deplorable actions! Back where they grew up, multiple Miqo’te caught the older boy’s eye. Here, however, there were none. The only cat folk they had seen were each other. That had to be it.

 

“Look… Naoh’a, this… this is wrong. I get that you want to be with another of our kind… But I’m your sister! That can’t happen! We’ll find other Miqo’te eventually! Just think about them and you’ll forget this, creepy obsession with me!”

 

Staring back at his sibling with pain in his eyes, Naoh’a stood up before shaking his head. “I-It’s not just that Circa! Everything about you is perfect! I never realized it until you started to get older! Your personality is amazing! You’re smart and always think things through. I never do that! I always jump towards things head first! You even have amazing talents with arcana! I’ve never been able to master any spells the way you could! Don’t you get it? You’re the most amazing person I’ve ever known!”

 

Blushing a bit from her older brother’s praise, the dusky blonde scowled before shaking her head. “Lets… let's just take a step back, alright! Look… Nothing can come from this except distance and scrutiny. Just forget about me… There’s plenty of girls in town who would kill to date you. Fantasize about one of them, not me!”

 

Lowering his eyes, Naoh’a smiled weakly as his tail hung down between his legs. “I’m sorry Circa… but, it’s no use… I’ve tried that, and no one but you can help me. Not during my cycle period… I’ve been in it for a week now… and It won’t go away! That’s why I can’t stop thinking about you!”

 

Looking back at her brother in shock, Circa’s stomach dropped upon hearing that. The cycle period was a time where Miqo’te entered a hormonal state of influx. It was akin to an animal going into heat. During it, sexual thoughts and images plagued them horribly, and there was only one cure until it went away…

 

Tugging her towel closer to her chest defensively, the younger girl blushed even redder as she saw the tint in her older siblings’ pants. It was no wonder he was acting so, perverted. If he entered his cycle, until he got a release from a female, he’d keep at it like this until his body let it pass naturally. It could take weeks sometimes…

 

“If you’re in heat, then just go find one of your fangirls and give her the time of her life already!” It would pass quicker if he did that! Gritting his teeth from his sister’s lack of understanding, Naoh’a shook his head before pointing back at her.

 

“It’s not that easy, ok! I tried that already! Don’t you think I would have done something sooner if I could?! I already told you, you’re the only one I can think of like this! Your looks, your smell, your voice, everything! Hell, I can’t even get off without thinking about you using your magic on me! Do you know how much it began to hurt when I learned you could shrink things?! EVERYTHING YOU DO TURN'S ME ON, CIRCA! IT’S NOT MY FAULT!” He cried out angrily.

 

Giving her brother a scrutinizing look now at the mention of her spells, the younger cat folk shook her head in uncertainty. “M-My magic?! What the hell are you even talking about!?” Dragging his hand down his face as he paced back and forth, Naoh’a shook his head unsure of how to describe it.

 

“I-I… I don’t know, okay! It's just… when I saw you practicing your shrinking spells on those rocks a few weeks ago, that turned me on so hard! I couldn’t stop thinking about you just doing that to me! Being shrunken in your hands, having you hold me close… feeling you use me, so powerfully… It’s just, too much!” Naoh’a growled before whining in discomfort.

 

Blushing as she watched her brother hiss in pain, no doubt due to his cycle acting up again, Circa was at a crossroads now. She was both flattered and horrified that this was who her brother really was. Who would think to let someone shrink them willingly for carnal use?!

 

Was this really what her brother wanted, or was this all because of their biology? Damn it all, what the hell was she supposed to do about this! If Naoh’a couldn’t get a handle on his lusts, how long would it be till he tried to peek on her bathing again, or worse…

 

Clenching her fists in anger, the younger teen glared back at her sibling in disappointment before a dark thought entered her mind. It was apparent against Naoh’a’s better judgment, he wouldn’t stop pursuing her even if he didn’t want to, and that his fantasies about her were growing out of control. So… why not give him what he wanted?

 

Staring back at her brother in his pained state, Circa narrowed her eyes before her hand glowed faintly atop her lap. It would be coercion, but… that was the point. If she showed him that what he wanted to be wasn’t really what he fantasized about, it would turn him off to her permanently… right? There was only one way to find out… but, she feared it would ruin their relationship forever… Then again, this event might have already done that. She just wanted things to go back to normal!

 

Raising her hand towards her brother, Circa’s eyes glowed faintly, before she parted her lips. “Mini…” Looking back at his sister in shock as a bright white aura surrounded her, Naoh’a tried to speak before the light radiated around himself as well, causing his vision to grow blurred in an instant.

 

Standing up silently, Circa stared down at the ground irritably as she saw the diminutive form of her brother sprawled out on his back in confusion. She couldn’t believe she was really doing this. It was wrong… and gross… and just plain creepy! But if she didn’t make a statement about what she thought of her brother's own *crush* on her… then this could become an even worse obsession. She needed to end it now. Hopefully, with as little interaction as needed.

 

“So, you like the thought of your own sister towering over you? How does this look? Are you excited?” Rubbing his eyes as the dots began to clear up, Naoh’a looked towards his sibling before his stomach dropped. She was huge! She actually shrunk him! He didn’t think she’d ever considered doing it, not even in his own fantasies!

 

Raising her barefoot over the inch-tall frame of her sibling, Circa hovered it over the older boy with a look of hatred strewn across her features. “This is what you wanted, right? To be treated like a bug? Do you want me to squish you like one? You wouldn’t bother me anymore if I did…”

 

Wondering if her words were too harsh for him or not, the younger girl tried to keep an angry expression, but it was hard. She didn’t really want to do this… but, she had to make it seem real or else Naoh’a would probably want her to do this to him again!

 

Tilting her toes to the side as they neared her tiny brother, Circa expected to see a look of fear. Who wouldn’t be scared of a giantess ready to step on them? What she saw, however, was the exact opposite of what she had hoped to see.

 

Panting on his back as his hand moved within his pants, was Naoh’a… And he looked, excited… ‘A-Are you serious?!’ He was really enjoying this?! She was threatening to squish him! Growling in anger, Circa lifted her foot up higher before stomping down hard… right next to her brother.

 

“You’re seriously sick, you know that! How can you get off to something like this! I was threatening you! S-Stop touching yourself you pervert, I’m your sister!” This wasn’t good… He didn’t seem phased by her words in the slightest. His cycle was even worse than she imagined it was… She would have to get serious if she wanted to break him of this habit. And unfortunately for her… that would require touching him in ways she never imagined she would before…

 

Staring at her diminutive brother with a sour look, the larger girl reached down before plucking her tiny brother by the back of his shirt as she dangled him in the air. How could he want this? He was the pillar of their household. Not to mention the face of their community’s lancer guild… This disgrace should be something he would never live down. But he didn’t seem like he was ready to stop at all.

 

Panting loudly as his hand continued to wiggle beneath his pants, the shrunken man said nothing as his glossy eyes took in the visage of his sister lustfully. He looked so… pathetic. Hardening her gaze, Circa looked behind her at her bed, before tossing her brother into the air uncaringly. If he could survive a raid on the various outposts around them, then freefalling from this height shouldn’t do much to him…

 

Moving her hands up to her arms as she tried to silence the unpleasant tickling sensation she got from doing that, the younger girl pondered what to do next. There was absolutely no way she was going to let her brother touch her… down there. But, that didn’t mean she couldn’t use other, unpleasant, parts of her body.

 

She just had to make this as horrible an experience as possible for him, and the older boy would be begging her to stop. Right…? Feeling something press into the back of her bottom, Circa soon sighed before craning her neck to look down at her brother's petite form… naked… He had stripped…

 

‘You disgust me…’ Swinging around before flicking her brother onto his back, Circa growled before standing back up. “You really don’t get the situation you’re in right now, do you? I can do whatever I want with you, Naoh’a… No matter what you say, you can do nothing. I’m in charge!”

 

Tugging the blanket forward, the smaller boy came with it until he rested right beneath the younger teens pert rear-end much to her embarrassment. “Why don’t you have a timeout. Don’t die… Telling everyone how you passed away under your little sister's ass would embarrass me. I can't even call myself that at this point…”

 

Hearing his sibling’s words but not fully listening to them, the older boy wasn’t aware of what was going on, until a large shadow fell over him. Gazing up at his sister's towel-covered butt as it began to descend, a moment of realization soon hit Naoh’a before he threw his arms up, far too late to do anything about it.

 

Plopping her rear on top of her brother’s puny form, Circa forced all of her weight onto him before twisting her bottom back and forth on her bedsheets to grind him in place. She could feel him. His tiny limbs, trying to press against her butt. He was completely powerless to stop her from sitting on top of him…

 

Blushing as the thought passed over her mind, the younger girl quickly shook her head as faint goosebumps rose over her arms and thighs. Why was this so… exciting? She didn’t like the thought of her brother being the one she was doing this too… but, there was an undeniable fact that she somewhat liked the idea of having this type of control over someone else.

 

‘Why does it have to be you though, Naoh’a?’ She always looked up to her brother. After this though… she wasn’t sure if she ever would again. Raising her butt up about an inch, Circa smirked before dropping her full weight back down crushing the smaller boy against her plump rear once more.

 

Bouncing in amusement, Circa soon stopped before snapping out of it. She could hurt him if she wasn’t careful! Standing back up with a stern look as she tried to keep her cold gaze intact, the larger girl soon paled as she saw her brother weakly stroking himself as he gasped for air. It was no use… he was still enjoying himself.

 

‘I-It’s hopeless…’ She had thrown him around, and crushed him with her butt! No sane person would be alright after having either of these things done to them! She had to get more extreme! Thinking carefully, Circa nodded knowing what she had to do next. If this didn’t work, she was worried nothing else would…

 

Reaching down, the larger girl pinned the shrunken boys’ arms to his sides before hovering her face over her brothers. “In case you haven’t noticed, I’m still in charge! You don’t get to touch yourself! You need to cool off…”

 

Pursing her lips above Naoh’a’s head, the younger girl felt guilt for what she was about to do next, but… it was too late not to be aggressive. If she had done this sooner, perhaps her brother might have not turned out the way he was now.

 

Staring up at the angelic face of his little sister, the older Miqo’te flushed red with desire before his eyes widened as he saw saliva pooling between his sibling’s plump lips. “C-Circa?!” Jolting upright against his restrained body, the pinned cat folk coughed as fluid rushed into his mouth, his sisters spit now completely covering his upper head and torso…

 

Glaring down at the shrunken man, Circa gathered her saliva back up in her mouth before spitting on her brother once more as she watched him flail helplessly in the foul puddle she was drowning him in. ‘Pathetic…’ Naoh’a fought marauders… undead… gigantic beasts that would crush any the most seasoned adventurer... and here he was, drowning in a puddle of his little sisters’ spit!

 

Pressing her index finger into the shrunken man’s torso, a faint hint of delight shot through the younger teen as she watched the smaller boy choking on her mucus riddled fluids. Watching enraptured as little bubbles of air slowly sifting through her saliva, like sap from one of the great trees around their capitol, Circa couldn’t help but let out a silent whimper. It was hard to explain why, but… she felt, kind of excited…

 

Moving a hand down below her waist, the younger cat folk blushed red with embarrassment as her fingers were greeted by the dampness of her crotch. She was getting turned on, from the torture of her older brother. This… it was wrong… all of it was so, very, wrong…

 

Growing wide-eyed as she realized that she still held her brother pinned, the younger teen quickly let go of Naoh’a as he shot upward gasping for air. She… she didn’t mean to actually drown him! Staring her brother down as he gripped his chest in agony, the dirty blonde continued to lightly touch her saturated neither’s, unsure of what to do. She was turned on… It was rare… but, she had never had this happen like this. What was she to do?

 

Her brother though… was still as equally turned on, if his erect member had anything to say about it. Even drowning him hadn’t worked. It was hopeless… Staring down at Naoh’a disbelievingly, Circa’s face fell even redder as she continued to stare at his naked form. ‘Is there really nothing else I can do to dissuade him?’ She had tried everything that came to mind that would normally put others off… Well, almost everything… There was still one thing she could try… but, she wasn’t sure their relationship would ever recover if she did that!

 

‘Can it really be salvaged, though? Even now?’ She wanted to believe so. Her brother… he was, her family. Her only family. Without him… she had no one. Continuing to stare the naked boy down as he calmed down from his labored breaths, the teenager's gaze hardened. ‘It’s too late…’ She had already done stuff to him that was unspeakable. If anyone found out about any of this, nothing would ever be the same. The next course of action was no different. In the end, what was one more depraved act, compared to everything else that led up to this point. She needed her brother to forget his desires… and that meant making them repulsive to even him.

 

Reaching down as the courage to do what she had to began to manifest itself, Circa gripped her brother's soaked form as her saliva dripped down his naked frame. It helped that she had spit on him. He’d go in easier this way…

 

“Useless… You’re utterly useless Naoh’a. I looked up to you… and this is how you repay my respect for you? Your shit! A shitty brother! I hate you for making me do this!” Circa screamed angrily. She didn’t want any of this! But now for whatever reason, it seemed like she did! And she hated it! She hated this feeling! She hated this situation she was trapped in! She hated her perverted brother for being like this! But most of all… she hated what she was going to do next.

 

 “I’m sorry… I’m so sorry, Naoh’a. You need help, and this is the only way I can think of to help you. What you want is gross… and I’m going to make sure you know that too!” Hearing his sister’s words through the burning sensations that shrouded his hormonal state, the older Miqo’te felt something else for the first time since he had been reduced to the state, he was in. Guilt…

 

Coming down from his lusts, Naoh’a tried to speak, but, he had already been moved away from Circa’s face, and presented with something else that caught his attention. Feeling the heat in his body beginning to grow once more, the shrunken cat folks’ eyes widened as he stared up at his sister’s pale ass cheeks. Her butt was huge!

 

Panting as the pain came back, whatever calmer state the boy had been in instantly left him, as his lusts came back tenfold. ‘S-So, cute… Damn it, Circa!’ Why did his sister have to be so beautiful?! Grimacing as she pinched her shrunken sibling between her fingertips, the reluctant teen closed her eyes before sighing deeply. She had to do this… even if it was going to be unpleasant for her. She had made up her mind…

 

Pulling on one of her pale plump cheeks, the cat folk spread her ass apart as she presented the divide between it to her diminutive older brother. ‘I’m sorry Naoh’a… I hope you can forgive me…’ She didn’t want to do this… but no matter what she told herself… there was still this feeling deep inside her. She was about to do something terrible… and her brother could do nothing to stop it. He was utterly helpless to her whims…

 

Staring on as he was moved closer between his sister’s pert cheeks, the older boy’s eyes widened as he glimpsed Circa’s puckered anus coming towards him. It was twitching, right beneath the base of her dusky blonde tail. He wanted, to touch it… touch her…

 

Feeling his wish granted as he continued being moved towards it, the older Miqo’te’s eyes widened with need as his hands moved on their own. Reaching forward once he was within the right distance of it, Naoh’a groaned as he felt the pulsating heat coming from his sibling’s cute little asshole. Each of the crevices and wrinkles of it was being burned into his memory. This was, amazing!

 

Feeling his hands beginning to push against it, however, the older boy’s euphoria was short-lived, as he felt his body continue to move forward much to his confusion. What was going on? Pressing both hands against Circa’s anus, a foreign sense of panic slowly began to set in as his arms, sunk in. What was she doing!?

 

Biting her bottom lip as the tickling sensation of her own brothers’ limbs began to press against one of the most private spots on her body, the younger girl shuddered as she tried to relax. If she resisted, this would be harder then she wanted it to be. She had to just calm herself, and follow through with her decision…

 

Jerking his body away as his mind began to come back to him, Naoh’a gasped as his entire forearm was suddenly shoved in, as he continued being pushed forward by his little sister’s powerful hand. “C-Circa?! C-Circa, stop! What are you doing?!” Screaming his sibling's name as he was forcefully shoved inward, the older boy’s eyes were wide with horror as the implication of what his younger wanted to do too him.

 

Crying out in terror as both his arms were engulfed by the younger girls twitching anus, the older boy thrashed wildly, but he was absolutely powerless to do anything, as his face was jammed into the sticky skin of his little sister’s asshole. “C-C-Circa! S-Sto-“

 

 

“Ahhh!”

 

 

Gasping as she felt her brother’s body fully enter her ass, the younger girl shivered as she felt a pleasant sensation beginning to spread through her core. Naoh’a… he was, tickling her sensitive walls… It felt, good… Crying softly as she let go of her asscheek, Circa moved her hand up to her mouth before biting down on her knuckles.

 

‘I’m sorry… I’m so sorry! I’m sorry… I’m sorry!’ She shouldn’t be enjoying this… it was gross… her brother was gross! Sinking to her knees on her bed, the younger girl began to lick her hand as her sweat glistened down her pale body. Flicking her tail around wildly, the teenager’s eyes grew glossy. This feeling… was unlike anything she had ever felt.

 

He was in her… Her own brother was inside her! It was wrong, it felt, so wrong! But she couldn’t stop her hand… Pressing against her crotch as she gently began to touch her puffy lower lips, Circa cried softly as she clenched her ass repeatedly, feeling her brother's struggles within it. He had to be in hell… And that thought was beginning to arouse her.

 

‘I-Its, punishment! That’s all it is!’ She was punishing her naughty brother… And this was her punishment too for enjoying it. Rolling onto her back as she mewed against her hand, the teenager panted weakly as her hand left her parted lips and moved down to her exposed breasts. The air was nipping at her hardening nipples… they needed attention too…

 

Giving her pink areolas a gentle pinch, the younger girl's eyes watered as she choked back her own breath. What, was she even doing! Her hands moved on their own. Her body was rebelling against her. Her lusts… were getting out of hand… She was beginning, to turn into her older brother…

 

Moving her finger in as she began to probe her quim hesitantly, the dirty blonde mewed once more before her weak touches began to turn needy. ‘Naoh’a… this is all your fault… I hate you!’ Gritting her teeth as the heat within her began to grow too hot to bear, the young Miqo’te cried out angrily before thrusting her fingers into her aching quim. SHE NEEDED THIS NOW!

 

Screaming within his sister's pulsing rectum, Naoh’a eyes were wide with fear as the horrible stench around him invaded his lungs. She had really done it! He was in her ass! Thrashing against the sticky confines he was surrounded by, the older boy cried in anguish as he was squeezed mercilessly by his little sister’s powerful anal walls.

 

“C-Circa! Stop! PLEASE!” His screams… they were pointless, and he knew it. There was no way for his sister to hear his shrill cries… But he didn’t know what else to do. The filth around him… it was sinking into his skin! He needed to get out! He needed out now! Struggling violently, Naoh’a cried as he wiggled deeper in, his senses betraying him as he grew lost in the miasmic confides of his younger sibling’s ass…

 

Rubbing circles against her clit as her middle and ring fingers rapidly drove themselves back and forth inside of her parted lower lips, Circa panted loudly as her brother's vibrations traveled through her bringing with it one of the most pleasant feelings she had ever experienced before.

 

‘S-So, good! Damn you… damn you, damn you, DAMN YOU!’ Why did this have to feel so good!? Crying out as tears began to stream down her cheeks, the younger teen felt the sensations beginning to reach their peak. She could feel it… her orgasm… it was close…

 

Shaking her head as she continued to cry, the younger girl Clenched her anus hard, trying to stop Naoh’a from going any further inside her… but, this only made him wiggle around even more violently. It was like, he wanted to serve her… He was nothing like this… just a bug… just a pathetic, little… useless! BUG!

 

Growing wide-eyed as her thoughts forced a jolt of pleasure through her core all the way to her fingertips, the cat folk screamed before bucking her hips in the air, her climax shooting out of her, as she began to squirt onto her bedsheets.

 

Keeping her fingers pressed into her folds as she tried to stop it, the younger girl could do little more than letting the orgasmic sensation finish, as her body fell back into her bed with a light bounce against her mattress…

 

Laying still once it ended, Circa’s eyes were hallowed, as she felt a feeling of bliss, unlike any orgasms before had ever provided her… This time… it was the best, in her life… And she had it because she was punishing her brother…

 

As the minutes passed by, her sibling's miniature movements within her faded away allowing her to think clearly once more. Pulling her soaked fingers away from her still twitching, lower lips, the younger girl moved her arm to her side, letting it rest along with her as she was left to reflect on what had just happened.

 

 

‘W-What… have, I done…’

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

Too late… it was too late, to take it back… She went too far… How, could things ever go back to normal now?

 

 

Sitting on her bathroom’s toilet for what had felt like hours, Circa’s face was sullen, as the disgust for her decisions the night before resonated within her. After coming down from her power high… the remorse of her actions had hit her like a rogue Aero blast from one of the incompetent conjurers she trained beside…

 

‘Naoh’a… damn it… why?’ Wanting to cry but not finding the capability to do so, the young Miqo’te remained seated in silence as she repeatedly pushed on her bowels. Her brother… he was still in her… somewhere. After forcing him inside her asshole, his body had just… vanished. He had been completely swallowed alive.

 

Gritting her teeth in anger, Circa shook her head as she tried harder to find her sibling. She might have just killed her only family member left… And all for what? To teach him a lesson? To try and control him? To… to enjoy the feeling, of having power over another…?

 

Sobering up as her mind traveled back to the euphoric stupor she had been cast into after stuffing her brother into her ass, the teenager was left utterly speechless by her choices. She knew it was wrong… but, it just felt… liberating! Using her brother… putting him in his place! She loved it… She hated that it had to be him… But, the feeling… the intoxicating feeling… it was indescribable!

 

Slamming her fist into the tank of the toilet angrily, Circa tried to ignore it... but, she was starting to get wet when she thought about it again. What was wrong with her?! Better yet… what was wrong with both of them? She wasn’t innocent in all of this, but neither was Naoh’a! This was all his fault… And she had fallen victim to his desires… Hopefully, though, he hadn’t died for them either…

 

As the dirty blonde continued to berate herself mentally for what had occurred prior, a feeling deep in the cat folk’s stomach soon signaled to her what she wanted, and for the first time all morning, a genuine smile fell over her face. “Naoh’a!” She felt something!

 

Grunting loudly as she pushed harder than she did for anything else in her life, Circa’s eyes watered from the strain before she was rewarded with the new sensation tickling her backdoor. Panting softly, a loud plop, followed by a few more echoed out from the toilet she was seated on as her sphincter finally released its contents of her bowels into the bowl beneath her. 

 

Jumping off the toilet, not even caring to clean herself up, the younger girl's hands shot into the toilet as she began to sift through her own shit much to her disgust. Thankfully though, it seemed like a miracle had occurred, as she felt something solid encased in one of the few logs she had shoved out of her rear.

 

Shaking it vigorously, tears soon swelled up in the teenager’s eyes as the limp form of her older brother revealed itself to her. “Naoh’a!” Crying softly as she pulled his lifeless form out, the younger cat folk moved to her sink before gently scrubbing him clean. He had to be alive! He just had to be! The shrink spell, it decreased size but increased durability in other places. As far as she could tell… her brother hadn’t been eaten alive by her stomach acids… Which meant if he had died… it was either due to suffocation or worse… drowning…

 

“N-Naoh’a… Naoh’a, p-please… Naoh’a! Damn it, wake up! Naoh’a!” Muttering her brother's name over and over, Circa suddenly froze, as she watched the older boy's body twitch. He moved… HE WAS ALIVE! Crying unencumbered now, the younger girl wept freely as she continued cleaning her brother’s body off.

 

He was alive… that’s all that mattered! She didn’t care if he hated her… She just wanted him to live!

 

And… it looked like he would. He was breathing again… Thank god… She hadn’t killed him…

 

 

Hopefully… he could forgive her for what she had done. She knew she wouldn’t have been able to forgive herself, had the outcome of her lustful mistake been more severe.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

“Naoh’a… Can, you speak…? P-Please?”

 

 

Sitting across the small dining room table she had placed her brother on, Circa was somber as she watched him wakened form… just, sitting there. His eyes, they looked… sullen, and sunken in. ‘I think, I might have traumatized him…’ It was a terrible thought… but, all signs pointed to that.

 

Moving her hand up and hovering it near the tiny boy once more, Circa winced as she watched her little sibling flinch away with a fearful look in his eyes. He recognized her… He knew who she was. And he was scared… What had, she done…? Better yet… what had he done to her?

 

Blushing as she gazed down at the shrunken cat folk, the teenager's face was aflame with a bright blush, as she felt her excitement growing. She liked it… Liked, the control. She was starting to get turned on, from watching how helpless he truly was… What, was wrong with her…?

 

Looking down at her hand as it trembled, the Miqo’te wasn’t sure what this meant. Was it, excitement? Did she want to keep doing stuff like this to him? To, her own brother? Or perhaps apprehension for if things could go back… Maybe, fear? Fear… that she had ruined the close relationship she once had with the only family she had left.

 

Shivering in her seat as she matched her brother’s demeanor, Circa closed her eyes as she tried to calm down… but to no avail. He was scared… scared of her. Anything she did, he began to panic and grow horrified. She had attempted to change him back to normal, but even seeing her do that… had caused him to start screaming when he saw her hand glowing with magic.

 

‘What do I do… Tell me Naoh’a!’ Her brother was always the voice of reason and command in their household, even before they left their old village! She didn’t know what to do! What could she do?! Gripping her blonde locks between her fingers as she bared her teeth, Circa growled angrily before slamming her fist onto the tabletop, her angry eyes traveling back to her older brother as he stared back at her aghast.

 

“THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU IDIOT! QUIT LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT! YOU, WANTED, THIS!” It was his fault! All of it! Banging her hand repeatedly until she felt it growing numb from the pain, Circa softly cried before shaking her head. She knew it was too late… She just didn’t want to admit it… Admit, that there was no going back from here…

 

Even if she changed her brother back to normal, he would never be the same. Their relationship would never be the same. Perhaps, that meant… she only had one real course of action. If she wanted to keep her brother… even if it was just a husk of what he had once been, then she would just have to keep him like this. At least that way… they could still be together…

 

Leaning her head back, Circa softly sobbed as she felt her body rebelling against her. She felt excited, at the thought of keeping him this way… This was horrible… and it was now hers to bear, alongside her brother. Looking down slowly, the larger girl's eyes landed on the trembling cat folk before she began reaching towards him, this time, unconcerned for the fearful state he was now in.

 

 

“I’m sorry Naoh’a… I’m so… sorry…”

 

 

 

..

 

.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

~ Present-day ~

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

Walking over to her bed as her mind traveled back to the past, a place she wished to not dwell on so much… Circa stripped her clothes off as she moved until reaching her large cot in just her white knee boots and underclothes.

 

Sitting down lightly, and deliberately, the Miqo’te having had years to know what type of pressure to use in regards to her shrunken rider, the older girl settled in before unlacing her footwear. She was pent up… and it was time for her *big brother* to pay his dues. He had changed her irrevocably… And after years of practice and training… she knew just how to deal with these… feelings… she now possessed courtesy of her fellow cat folk.

 

Kicking off one boot as she began to work on the other, Circa clenched her ass rhythmically, as she began to push and kneed its contents. If he hadn’t been awake before, he would be now. The older boy knew by now what this meant. Feeling weak movements as minutes passed by, the blonde-haired girl nodded as she took off her remaining boot.

 

Laying back into her bed, hair matting her dirty face as she wiped down her sweat-laden skin, the Miqo’te didn’t blush as she pulled her panties down. This wasn’t embarrassing. It was natural. Almost, as if it were instinct. At least that’s what she told herself. In truth… there was nothing to feel ashamed of. She was just getting ready to pleasure herself, with her property…

 

Spreading her legs apart as she lifted her ass high enough for her cheeks to rest in front of her, Circa grunted softly as she began to push. “It’s time to come out now… You have a responsibility to uphold… Your only one…” As the older girl spoke, she began to feel the movement within her bowels stirring to life.

 

Hissing softly as her breath whistled past her parted lips, the young cat folk gave her anus a few tentative clenches, before feeling something breach it from within. Moaning from the feeling tickling her sensitive hole, Circa moved her index finger down between her legs, as a tiny pair of hands began to grip her extended digit. She had trained him well…

 

Pulling her hand back with a light whimper, the Miqo’te shivered with delight as she began to tug her older brother’s body out from her ass. He had been buried in there for a couple weeks now… Hopefully, he had the energy to pleasure her. It would be a shame if she had to seal him back in and finish on her own… She hated it when that happened.

 

Flicking her wrist once her brother came out fully, Circa moved her hand towards the side of her bed before wiping off the thin layer of gunk that now coated her dainty digit. ‘Shameful…’ He hadn’t cleaned her good enough. She would have to punish him for that. The shrunken cat folk only had one job. Lick and clean her ass from the inside out…

 

It was simple, but taxing no doubt. Too bad, he had been slacking. Raising her head up as she stared between her legs and down at her tiny sibling, the larger girl showed no hint of empathy for what she saw. That had been killed off long ago…

 

Kneeling in front of her ass, was Naoh’a. His skin was paler than it once was from never being exposed to the sun outside. Though, it was hard to tell, with the filth that was coating him, parts of her shit and other fecal matter layering his form in different areas. He looked pathetic…

 

“You’re not cleaning me properly… Do I need to bury you again?” Seeing a harsh flinch as she spoke down to the tiny man, Circa nodded as she saw him staying as still as possible. He was awaiting orders. After years of personal use… Her brother was no more. His mind was gone… and now he lived to simply serve her needs.

 

Feeling a foreign feeling deep within herself, Circa cast it aside like she had done countless other times as she prepared to use her brother for what was probably the thousands time since she had quit counting. She once felt empathy… sadness… remorse. But why torture herself? He did this… it was HIS fault… All his fault…

 

Nodding slowly as the feeling buried itself back from wherever it had come out from, Circa moved her hand down her ass cheeks, before her fingers rested on either side of her gaping anus. “Get to work… lick me… clean it… do your job…” Her tone wasn’t harsh… just succinct. She was giving an order… Not to a person… but to a toy…

 

That’s all he had become, in the end. A toy with a mind of its own, that lived to serve its owner. Staring forward with vacant eyes, Naoh’a said nothing as he began to walk towards the dark hole he had just been pulled out of. His life… their past… the future… it didn’t matter. He was hers… He only lived to service his little sister now…

 

Letting out a soft sigh as the faintest of tingles began to brush against the outside of her anus, Circa laid her head back as she let her *brother* work without further orders. He knew what he had to do. All she had to think about now, was the pleasure. It was what she lived for now.

 

Moving a hand down to her budding breasts, the young Miqo’te purred softly as she began to pinch her hardening areolas. In recent years… she had taken to playing with herself more. In the past, it wasn’t something she concerned herself with. In fact, it kind of made her feel gross to even think about it. It was funny how things turned out now though, leading to her having to touch herself daily or else she’d get very tense and fidgety.

 

Moaning into her own gentle caress’s, the cat folk licked her lips as the pleasure from her ass began to stir her lusts. Her brother’s affections were beginning to turn her on now. It was hard sometimes… Keeping him stuffed up her ass felt euphoric, so when she did let him out… it didn’t really compare to the fulness she felt with him in it. But there was something to be said about having a shrunken person licking her butt…

 

The power she felt was an element that came into play. She had grown into it over her time with Naoh’a reduced to this state. Moving her free hand down her front, her fingers gently sliding between the crevice of her breasts and circling the dip of her navel, the teenager paused as she felt the light bristle of her pubic hair scratching against her skin. She would have to shave today… There wasn’t to much time to do that out in the field.

 

Ignoring her lower hair as she brushed past it, Circa gently rested her fingers against her quim as she felt her excitement beginning to drip down her digits. She was already so wet… something that surprised her given her lifestyle and choices that lead to this.

 

Smiling weakly as she began to touch herself in a way only, she knew how to, the tired blonde moaned once more as the stimulation she felt began to probe her body. A pinch here, a caress there. A continuous feeling of worship against her most sensitive hole. She was more than ready now. She didn’t need a lot of foreplay to get excited. Not when she had a shrunken person pleasuring her asshole at least…

 

Shifting her hand down a little lower, pressing her index finger against the back of her diminutive brother’s head, Circa smiled as she began to force him back into her anus, before feeling her body open up to her probing. “Crawl in, and get back to work, Naoh’a. I want to feel you inside me again. Make up for the mess you made. Lick until your mouth dries up. Feel your tongue go numb against my filthy walls. Keep worshiping me, until you’re on the brink of collapse… and after that… continue to lick, until you blackout from the pain…”

 

Smiling with the slightest hint of pleasure as she spoke, Circa began to push on her brother's head more forcefully now, before stopping altogether, once he began to crawl back in all on his own. The tiny Miqo’te knew his place. And, he also knew the places she liked being touched the most, after months of living within her bowels.

 

Moaning softly, Circa’s toes curled into her bedsheets as the young cat folk bit her knuckles in delight. He had already made his way to a good place. Clenching her anus tightly, the dirty blonde wiggled her butt slowly as she began to grind into her bed.

 

“Come now… You can do better than that. Don’t forget, that you wanted this… not me…” Her words might have been heard… or, perhaps not. But that didn’t stop the shrunken man from doubling his efforts after the cat folk began to squeeze him in her anal cavity. Her point was clear… She wanted more!

 

Dragging his limp body around in his cramped living quarters, Naoh’a trailed his tongue out as he began to lick his little sister’s insides. The taste had once bothered him. But now, the foul flavors of the larger girl’s colon didn’t phase him. Nothing did anymore really…

 

The lack of light, and the all-encompassing darkness… The foul stench of methane, and the lack of breathable air… The painfully claustrophobic walls, pulsating around him. Gripping him, and squeezing his tiny, helpless body… He was used to it all. Fear was gone… along with most of his mind.

 

All he knew, is that he was here, to serve Circa and her needs. And from the rapid heartbeats he heard thumping loudly amongst the muffled wails he could make out from the outside, the cat folk knew he was living up to her needs… It almost made him feel, something. Joy, perhaps? It was like, he had a purpose… something he didn’t know he had, after being reduced to this…

 

Mewing on her bed as her fingers found their way to her needy, lower lips, Circa panted softly as she fingered herself in rhythm to her brother's actions. Each touch they shared, each gentle rub, and tender caress… it was driving her to the brink of orgasm!

 

Clenching her anal muscles tightly to restrict her tiny sibling, Circa shook her head slowly as she began to slow herself down. ‘T-To soon…’ She wanted to drag this out longer… Rolling onto her stomach before raising her ass in the air, the cat folk smiled to herself as she began to pet herself once more.

 

“You’ll need to work for it, Naoh’a… Try harder, to get me off…” She may not like that it was her brother doing this… but, she would still make it a challenge for him. Prolonging the pleasure, helped her forget about their past…

 

Sliding down his little sister’s sticky inner walls, Naoh’a came to a stop as he sunk into something soft and malleable. Even if his eyes had abandoned him in here, the gurgled squelching he made when he tried to move in it, accompanied by the foul stench that suddenly got stronger, told him exactly what he was currently stuck into.

 

Struggling to climb back up, the older boy only served to sink further in, as a foul blast of air suddenly escaped a pocket in the squishy mass, buffeting him in his face like a humid burst of oppressive wind. Gagging from the potent, point-blank stench, Naoh’a cried from the miasma all around him now as he began to furiously lick in an attempt to appease his cruel little sister.

 

Feeling a faint gurgle traveling upward, Circa grunted before a light fart escaped her ass, much to the cat folks amusement. ‘I guess you’re digging deep now, Naoh’a…’ She could feel him moving further in, his frantic wiggles only serving to coax her further. But she wasn’t about to let him get out of this. He had a job to do after all… and she planned to make him see it through, whether he wanted to or not…

 

Clenching off and on, almost as if her bowels were trying to chew its contents, the younger girl smiled in amusement as she felt the tiny form of her brother sinking deeper in. She could barely feel him now… But she was close enough to finish even if he disappeared altogether. That was her plan for him at least.

 

Clawing at the sticky, mucus lined walls suffocating him, Naoh’a grit his teeth as his survival instincts went wild. He needed to escape! He was too deep! He could feel it now… He was waist-deep, in his little sister’s waste. The squelching noises he was making from his frantic movements only further coaxed him to kick and fight… But he was still sinking.

 

Crying out in pain as the walls around him clenched him hard once more, the older boy’s strength began to waver as he was sapped of what little energy he tried to cling to. Digging his fingers into Circa’s walls, the older boy pressed his face into them as he weakly licked, his tongue had gone numb by now. He tasted nothing… and he was sure his vision had gone completely from the lack of air. Even in the darkness, his eyes were assaulted by white prickly lights, indicating he was close to passing out. This happened frequently…

 

Giving a few more kicks in vain, Naoh’a soon regretted this, as his foot met yet another pocket of foul air, releasing it, and damning him in the process. As a final gust of methane shot into his face, opening the crevice it escaped from, the older boy suddenly sunk down, as he was encased completely, in a steamy, moist pile of his younger sibling’s shit.

 

Gasping from the shock, Naoh’a would have cried if he hadn’t already been dehydrated, as filth traveled down his throat, as he was buried alive…

 

Sinking further down like he was in a boggy swamp, Naoh’a’s eyes closed as consciousness left him… the last thing resonating in his mind, being the sound of Circa screaming, as her heartbeat pounded like a war drum, ushering him deeper into her intestines…

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

Crying out loudly as she bucked her hips into her fingers, Circa hissed before letting out a final whine from her loud and vocal orgasm. She felt him… felt him, vanish… Falling onto her side from the strain of keeping her ass airborne for so long, the Miqo’te panted quickly as her breath came out in short gasps.

 

It had been a couple weeks since her last orgasm… Gods, it felt liberating! Moving her unsoiled hand up to her face, Circa weakly wiped the sweat from her brow and eyes before laying back in her bed calmly. She felt, so exhausted… There was no greater pleasure, then when she used her brother to get off…

 

Nothing even came close to compare! Graduating the academy… Becoming a full-blown White Mage… Leading her own squad into combat… Nothing mattered when she was in the throngs of ecstasy using another person for her own gratification… It made her feel… like she was Menphina…

 

Chuckling off and on as her breath came out parted, the tired teen snuggled up against her blanket before her tail curled around her thigh. She was completely drained. Coming back from a mission, and then using Naoh’a, always left her in a sweaty heap…

 

And she couldn’t be happier…

 

 

For all the horrible things that had happened to her in life… Having her brother shrunken like this, ended up not being one of them…

 

 

He was her property… Her plaything… and, her responsibility.

 

 

She would continue to take care of him, and he her…

 

 

Nothing had changed in the end, but how close they had truly become…

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

~ Epilogue ~

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

 

“So, have you given thought to what you’ll do now, Circa? Dare I say, you’ve plateaued… You’ll hunger for something more sooner or later~.”

 

 

Looking up from a small parfait she had been eating, the blonde-haired cat folk silently chewed as she heard her friend chuckling in a knowing tone. Why did she always have to be right…? Swallowing quickly before giving the Elezen a hard scowl, Circa huffed as she waved her spoon in her face.

 

“What are you going on about now, Erenia? I just become a White mage last year. My careers just beginning. You’re not trying to turn me into a magician with all those cards again, are you?” Hanging her head at the crude way she had been called an Astrologian, the older woman chuckled once more as she slowly began to shuffle the stack of tarot cards she had been organizing.

 

“Certainly not. I’ve long given up on trying to turn your interest onto the path of the stars. No, it does not suit you. But neither does your class, does it? Care for a fortune? I’ve been practicing since you’ve been gone you know… And I think I finally found your path. What do you say? It can’t hurt since they’re just a bunch of silly little cards~.”

 

Scowling as a strawberry was plucked off the top of her parfait and popped into the pale-haired elf’s mouth, Circa hung her head before letting out an audible sigh. “You won’t drop this will you?” “Why, it’s almost as if you could see the future! Perhaps there is hope for you yet, becoming an Astrologian~,”

 

Groaning as she pushed her dessert away from her, the Miqo’te looked back at her friend as Erenia began to set cards down in front of her, now done shuffling her deck. “Take a step back, and observe the path you’ve walked so far. Here to start, we view your new birth, with this~.”

 

Watching as the first card was flipped over, Circa gulped involuntarily as it showed a grim reaper on the other side of it. “Death… Not of body, but of your old life. You left it behind and came here. Gone is the future you once had, now that you’ve walked down this path.” Erenia whispered, as her hand hovered over the next one with a knowing smile.

 

Flipping it over, the Elezen hummed thoughtfully this time. “Hmm, The Lovers… I suppose, this is the bond you formed with your brother… Or it could be a special someone you haven’t told me about. You wouldn’t be holding out on me, now would you~?”

 

Feeling her smile crack from the hard scowl she was receiving, Erenia chuckled meekly before moving on to the next of the five cards. “Fine, fine. Here we come to, T-The Magician?” Looking back at her friend who wore a confused look, the older woman hummed thoughtfully as she looked back at Circa.

 

“The Magician symbolizes fresh starts and new beginnings… I imagined… this would be the fourth card. Perhaps, I don’t know you truly as well as I thought…” Seeing the disheartened look on her friend’s face, Circa looked back down at the two remaining cards, before reaching out and flipping over the fourth for her.

 

“The Devil…? What does this one mean?” Staring back at the card with a look or worry, Erenia looked back at the young cat folk with a concerned expression. “Circa… Is, there anything you would like to tell me? Something personal, perhaps? We’ve known each other for quite some time, you know… and I wouldn’t judge you, if there was, perhaps… something you wanted to get off your chest…”

 

Looking back at the Elezen in surprise, Erenia remained silent, as her finger lightly tapped, against one of the prior tarot cards. Staring down at The Lovers once more, the Miqo’te slowly began to blush, before turning her head away. “No…”

 

Closing her eyes with a disarming sigh, the older of the two shrugged her shoulders. “Well… if, you ever need to talk because something has happened… Something, you’re afraid to discuss… or something, you know but are too ashamed to share… I’ll be here.” Erenia whispered softly, before reaching out and resting her hand atop Circa’s.

 

Sitting in silence as it began to drag on awkwardly, the cat folk blushed brighter as the faintest of tingles within her ass began to stir her feelings. But, as quickly as it came, they soon faded away. Moving her hand with Erenia’s resting on top of her own, Circa set it down on the final card, unsure of what to say. Thankfully though, the Elezen spoke up, breaking the awkwardness that had settled over them uncomfortably.

 

“Moving on, from where you lie now… we have your future, Circa. The future you want… The one you need… The one you’ll be bound to from now on, if only you choose to follow your fate. Let’s take a peek.” Erenia smiled before grabbing her friend’s hand, and flipping over the final tarot for them to see together.

 

Staring at the card as it flipped over, revealing an angel reaching down to a plethora of fairies flying towards it, Erenia soon began to giggle confusing the cat folk in front of her. “What, what is it? What does Judgement mean?” It sounded bad… But better than her last one…

 

Letting go of the younger teen, Erenia cupped her face before shaking her head. “I’m relieved. Judgment signifies a sudden realization and a higher calling. It’s the climax of your struggles and the end of your journey. You’ll soon reach it, and become what you were meant to be! I’m so proud of you~.”

 

Looking back and forth from the tarot card and her only friend, Circa soon began to scowl again. “So… what does it mean…? What are you trying to tell me?” Staring back at the Miqo’te in amusement, Erenia simply shrugged her shoulders, irking the cat folk in the process.

 

“No clue~. I just know you’ll discover what you want when the time comes. Only you know what your path will become. But I stand by my fortune-telling. You might want to keep an open mind, to all the things you can become. I may not know what that secret of yours is you won’t tell me, but I can at least tell, that your un-content with the path you’re walking down now.” Erenia muttered as she pulled the parfait that Circa had set aside.

 

Growing wide-eyed at the bold statement, the younger teen looked back at her friend, but she was already eating the sweat treat, seemingly unaware of what she had just announced. Blushing in silence as she stared back down at the fortune cards, the teenager paused as she admired the artwork on the final one.

 

The fairies look quite cute… Perhaps… the Elezen was right… On both accounts… However, as her eyes fell back on her only friend, the cat girl’s tail soon began to swish back and forth in agitation…

 

 

 

“You wanted my dessert from the beginning, didn’t you?”

 

“See~? I told you that you would make a great Astrologian!”

 

 

Hissing at her Erenia before Jumping across the table to tackle her, both girls began to struggle briefly as the people around them watched in confusion as they started to bicker.

 

It seems the tale isn’t quite over, for Circa… and her little brother, as well…

 

 

To be continued.

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

 

Leave a review if you liked it. ^_^ 

Starting Over by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

Feel free to join us on Discord to keep up to date on new stories and story poll's to decide what you want to see next. 

 

https://discord.gg/dNeFZAT

 

 

 

The Black Shroud – Tam-Tara Deepcroft

 

It should have been difficult… Why wasn’t it difficult?

 

Was, she just this skilled… Were the people under her just that bad?

 

Shouldn’t she feel, something? Why… Why does everything, feel so, pointless…

 

 

Standing over the body of a Soulflayer, a creature of cruel respite who caused countless horrors on the local region, Circa remained silent as her slanted, cat-like eyes observed the eldritch creature sputtering as the last of the life left in its tentacle riddled head faded before it collapsed completely to the ground, unmoving. She had won…

 

Keeping her eyes on its lifeless body for only a moment more, the white mage looked over her shoulder as she saw the rest of the part, she was leading all on their knees as they panted from pain and fatigue. She had kept them alive…

 

Raising her knotted root-like staff in their direction, magic flowed through her before a bright white light shined out, cascading the group of Hyur and Elezen in her powerful spell. “Cure…” As her weapon fell back to her side, the Miqo’te looked away as she partially saw the people near her beginning to rise again. She had healed them all…

 

Why… why did she feel, nothing? She ended up being the one to kill the creature they had come to clear out. It was a challenge… but, it didn’t feel like one. The people by her side… She had ventured with them before… but they were no friends of hers. They were just blank faces who repeated the same things over and over…

 

“That was amazing, Circa! You countered everything he threw at us!” One Hyur lancer announced as he stepped up to the body of their downed foe.

 

“Yeah! I can’t believe there was a creature like that in here. It was so creepy!” Another Elezen archer muttered under her breath.

 

Looking back at the remaining Hyur as he helped the highlander they had met up before coming down here, Circa turned her back to the group, before walking through the corridor they had come out of prior. Her job was done here… and now she just wanted to go home…

 

“Hey, Circa? Where are you going? Don’t you want to collect on the bounty for this guy? Hey! It even has some magical items on it! You can have first dibs!”

 

Waving her hand back and forth, not even turning back to acknowledge them, the dusky blonde sighed under her breath as she trudged out of the hole in the ground they had crawled into willingly. “Keep it… Keep everything. I’m going home. I’ll clear out anything I find on my way out. Don’t stay too long…”

 

Looking too their party member confused, the remaining group of adventures soon shrugged, guessing it was just Circa, being Circa. The Miqo’te was notorious for being an emotionless brick. While off-putting to many, there was no dispute about her capabilities as a healer. 47 quests, and 47 turn-ins with zero casualties. If you had her with you, then there was no fear at all. What made this feat even more impressive was her age.

 

She was only a teenager while many of them were young adults! To have so much power at your fingertips, and the control to know when to use it was unbelievable to many. But it only made the rest of them sad, that the cat folk wouldn’t open up more. Many wanted to go off questing with her… but she always declined if it wasn’t something you needed a group for. She was a loner, and it seemed that life suited her, given how closed off she was…

 

 

Hearing some more words about her under the breaths of her companions as she continued on her way, Circa made no comments in retort. Praise… Admiration… Pity… What a waste of emotions…

 

Sighing under her breath, the Miqo’te trudged on, making sure the path she cleared was visible, as she cast lights along the wall so the remaining people would have an easy way out. Her job was done here… and now more than anything… she just wanted to go home…

 

What was the point of her going on these missions anymore? Another white mage could do what she did…

 

And the way people spoke about her now… made her feel like there was something wrong with her… considering she didn’t find any of this hard at all…

 

If anything, she felt… bored… And now more than anything… she just wanted to feel, like she used to, back when she had Naoh’a to support her…

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

Old Gridania

 

“So, should I assume there will be no celebratory party in your honor, oh grand white mage of our fair city?”

 

Swishing her tail back and forth as her anger started to spike, Circa stepped past an all too familiar Elezen, as the older woman matched her pace with a silent smirk. “Were you waiting at the front gates for a reason, Erenia? Your timing is obnoxious as always. I’m not in the mood right now…” The cat folk mumbled under her breath as her temper continued to grow.

 

Tsking loudly as she waved her finger like a teacher would to her student, the pale-haired Astrologian, hummed quietly as she lifted a card with a crude drawing of a pouting cat on it. “Call it fate~*. I was simply in the right place at the right time, to catch my friend returning triumphantly. Though I do see a lack of people following along behind you… You didn’t feed them to whatever it was you went to clear out, now did you?”

 

Feeling her eye beginning to twitch a little, the Miqo’te gave her mentor a weak glare before scoffing under her breath. “They’ll come back sooner or later. I just wanted to go home.” She hadn’t lost anyone yet. And Erenia knew that... When it came to the White mages she represented, she was only a step under the grand teacher in their guild.

 

It would be overkill if they sent her out to clean up trivial matters. And that was kind of how Circa felt now. While it might sound a little conceded… there was no dispute that those she went out with didn’t compare to her level of proficiency… and it was beginning to irk her. The praise was nice at first, but after a while, everyone just began to rely on her for everything! It was easy to be stupid and reckless when you had the best White Mage in the city watching over you. Sometimes she felt like her party members were just jumping to their deaths to test her patience!

 

Seeing the foul state Circa was in, Erenia soon sighed before grabbing the blonde’s hand before pulling her along beside her much to the teenager’s dismay. “Hey, hey! Where are you taking me? I just want to go home!” “Nope! We’re going out to get drinks! They’re on me, don’t worry~. Come, sit, and lament your problems to your emotional support buddy!” The Elezen giggled.

 

Groaning in annoyance as she was practically lifted off the ground by the pace the older woman was walking, Circa knew she wasn’t going to get out of this. “Fine… ONE, drink… Then I’m going home! H-Hey, did you even hear what I said?! Q-QUIT HUMMING LOUDER TO TUNE ME OUT! I’M NOT STAYING ANY LONGER THAN THAT! ERENIA!!!!!”

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

Pouting at a small table now occupied with about four different drinks on her side of it, Circa sipped in silence as she brooded across the table from Erenia, the Elezen simply smiling in return as she slowly stirred her single cup of tea she had ordered.

 

“What…? You said you only wanted one drink. You didn’t specify that it wasn’t one of each drink they have here.” The older woman chirped sweetly before taking a sip of her own. Wanting to bang her head against the wooden table, the Miqo’te sighed in defeat as she continued to gingerly nurse her drink.

 

She wasn’t about to admit this, but it tasted quite refreshing. The place they were at used buffalo milk in most of their beverages and her friend knew it was a weakness she could exploit. ‘Damned elf!’ She was always like this, even when she was just a kid!

 

Thinking back a bit to when they first met, Circa’s mind inevitably moved on to her brother and how he used to be before the cat folk fell somber. Noticing the change in demeanor instantaneously, Erenia set her teacup down before resting her chin atop her palm.

 

“I know that look… You’re thinking about Naoh’a again, aren’t you? Is that what has you in such a foul mood? Or at least a fouler one then what you’re normally in? Hmm, that tea was a bit bitter. Pass me some sugar?” Hearing an agitated hiss before a sugar packet was chucked at her face, the Elezen smirked, knowing she had just confirmed her statement.

 

Swishing her tail back and forth rapidly, the younger teen pouted as she stared at her reflection against the cream-colored beverage she had been drinking. As much as she hated to say it, the Astrologian was right. She hit the nail right on the damn head this time…

 

Folding her ears back as she grew disheartened, Circa looked back at Erenia’s calming face before the catgirl set her drink back down. “I… I guess… I don’t honestly know what’s wrong with me right now. I just feel so… bored.” The younger girl shrugged, unsure of what to say right now. Confronting her emotions was never her strong suit…

 

Stirring in the sugar packet that had been *passed* to her, Erenia hummed thoughtfully before her crimson eyes traveled back to Circa’s pink ones. “Perhaps, you simply find little enjoyment in your life, now that Naoh’a isn’t around anymore. It might do you some good to search for some… It seems that you might have fallen into a rut.”

 

Opening her mouth to tell her that’s not true, Circa’s voice died out as her mind caught up with her words. That… sounded possible. Well, at least the part about her being in a rut. Naoh’a was most certainly still around. If only Erenia knew…

 

Taking another sip from her drink as she thought about her friend’s words, the younger girl looked back to the Elezen as she watched her smiling contently. She always seemed so happy, no matter what she was doing. And if she was being honest, the cat folk felt a little jealous, that she was always so carefree about everything…

 

Observing her face on the surface of her drink, Circa silently moved her hand up towards her cheek, before touching the tribal markings on it. They didn’t mean much, now that she was here. No one knew their significance… Only her and Naoh’a… But he was gone… so only she remained to tell their story…

 

Seeing the disheartened look, her friend was giving her reflection, Erenia grew weary, before moving her hand over to her hip pouch. “Since your discontent with your life… Perhaps, it might be beneficial if you found a new one, Circa… Nobody is forced to live a certain way if they don’t wish too. For someone as talented as you, there are plenty of options out there.”

 

Looking back at her mentor confused, the Miqo’te’s eyes fell on the table as she saw a card presented to her. It was a familiar one. ‘Judgement…’ Feeling an inkling of memory come back to her about a familiar conversation they had about six months back, the younger girl’s eyes widened briefly, before she lowered her eyes.

 

“Its… it's not that simple Erenia… You make it sound like I could just pack my things and leave without anything stopping me…”

 

“Well… what is?”

 

Staring back at her friend in shock, Circa was at a loss for words now. Did… Did she just tell her, to leave…? Moving her hand back to her teacup, Erenia’s expression was now serious, and much less cheery then it had been before. In all honesty, barring sadness or bad news… the teenager had never seen the Elezen adorn a look such as this before…

 

Taking a silent sip before hovering her cup over the small wooden coaster it had been resting on top of, Erenia’s eyes shifted to the blondes, as they locked gazed for a long moment. “As deeply as it would pain me to see you leave… It hurts me more to watch you live in your current state. There’s nothing left for you here, Circa… You became a white mage for Naoh’a… and… and now, he’s gone. The only time you leave your home is when I drag you out kicking and screaming… or when you have to take on a quest to make money for food and board… You’re existing… not, living…”

 

Hearing an audible click as the cup was set down, Circa’s eyes were wide from the tone Erenia had spoken to her in. The older woman was always happy... or smug… But that… that was almost, dire…

 

Wanting to respond but not finding the proper words, to say in return, Circa’s mouth opened and closed briefly, before she fell silent. Eying her friend as she waited for her to say something, the pale-haired woman sighed before pushing her chair back and standing up.

 

“I think, I’ll be going now, Circa. Think about what I’ve said. And I mean that more than anything I’ve ever meant before. We may not like the hand that fate has dealt us, but you can be sure that we are allowed to discard it away too. If you wish to uproot your life and go off on your own to see the world… then do it. You’re still so very young… Don’t think that you need to settle for anything less than what you desire deep within your heart. All it takes is what you choose to give in return. I hope you find the answer you seek… whatever they may be. Let’s have tea again... whenever that may be. I’ll see you later~*”

 

And with a familiar smile, the Elezen left… leaving the frozen Miqo’te in a state of silent shock. Feeling a foreign emotion settle in the pit of her stomach, Circa stared back down at her unfinished drinks, before smiling in sadness. She had left it on the table for her, knowing the teenager would have to take it.

 

Reaching down and picking up the discarded tarot card, Erenia had deliberately left out for her, the younger girl sighed before shaking her head. ‘Such a pain…’ Why did she have to be like that…? Five years later and she was still teaching her things…

 

Scooting her chair away, the cat folk sighed before leaving briskly. She was bothered now… and only one thing would help fix that. She needed to have a quick play session with her *little* brother.

 

And if that didn’t work… then she didn’t know what to do…

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

“Hgghh! Ahh! N-Naoh’a…”

 

Mewing quietly on top of her bedsheets, Circa panted softly as she felt half of her brother's body sticking out of her anus, his top half currently licking and massaging her the outer hole as it crushed him in a tight vice. Writhing on the bed as the frantic movements of her tiny sibling edged her closer to orgasm, the teenager bit her bottom lip as her fingers massaged her lower ones.

 

She had been at this for almost an hour now. Each squeeze she gave her anal muscles issued a light cry from her *little* brother, urging the younger girl on. He was completely helpless to her ass, and could do nothing but obey her when she ordered him to worship it. Such humiliation…

 

Feeling less than what she used to through her carnal actions, Circa pushed aside the troublesome thoughts she had as she forced her fingers into her quim harder. ‘S-Stop thinking… just, enjoy it, damn it!’ This used to feel better… Something had left her over time… and she wasn’t quite sure what.

 

Scraping her juices out of her crotch and down onto Naoh’a, the sound of him sputtering from her small flood gave her the faintest hints of enjoyment… but they ended there. Punishing her perverse sibling for his mistakes didn’t seem to satisfy her… So, what else could she do, to change things up?

 

Naoh’a had been on or in every part of her but her pussy… However, she refused to do that. Her hands were always enough… and even with the curse they now shared, she wouldn’t do that. There was still… some type of line she wouldn’t cross. And as far as she was concerned, it was that depraved one.

 

Humiliating him instead with her feet, armpits, and ass were plenty for her. Well… they used to be at least. Reaching down past her drooling lower lips before pinching the tiny man’s head between her thumb and index finger, Circa felt his hands gripping onto her digits as he tried to breathe.

 

‘So, utterly pathetic…’ How could have this… thing, ever been her brother? Naoh’a was amazing… He was the pride and joy of their household back in their country. He was the peak of excellence in their new city. And now, he was a glorified butt plug for her to use. His life was wallowed away in her shit, while she took his place as the one everyone looked up to. He had been completely forgotten… Forgotten… by everyone, but her…

 

Releasing her pinch on the tiny man as the drumming on her fingers began to fade, Circa allowed Naoh’a to finally breathe as her boredom came back all over again. ‘Shit…’ Touching her quim as she felt the dwindling ecstasy abating her, the Miqo’te cursed under her breath before jamming her finger into her ass violently, forcing her brother to enter it fully.

 

Hissing from the force she had used, the dirty blonde waited… but, nothing happened. The faint movement she felt of Naoh’a was fulfilling and pleasant… but it lacked whatever it used to have… leaving her feeling emptier than she had been when he was outside of it…

 

Withdrawing her fingers, Circa laid on her back wordlessly as she lifted her glistening digits above her head. They had a thick sheen to them… It made her feel, gross… Scowling at the thought before wiping away her slick, glossy fingers on top of her bedsheets, the younger girl curled up silently as her ears folded back.

 

‘Why do I feel so… empty?’ Something was missing from her life, but… she didn’t know what. Why couldn’t Naoh’a be here now? He used to know what to tell her whenever she felt down. Well… he still was, but not in any way that would help her now. She was completely on her own…

 

Staring out of the window beside her in silence, the former purrs the cat folk had been emitting ebbed away slowly leaving her in a state of silence now. The moon was high up in the sky. Full, and beautiful… just like her goddess. ‘Do you even know what I need?’

 

Hoping to hear a reply, as if a divine intervention was what she needed right about now, Circa hung her head… before a voice did come into her mind. But it wasn’t her goddess. No, it was a much familiar one then that… ‘Don’t think that you need to settle for anything less than what you desire deep within your heart.’

 

Hearing her friend’s words echo out in her mind, the Miqo’te gazed off in thought before she closed her eyes. ‘Would they miss me?’ Erenia would… But she didn’t care about anyone else. Her former conjurers were still in training school. Her mentor? She stopped caring about her after she graduated. Those that adventured out with her? She barely cared if they came back alive or not…

 

It was an easy choice in the end… Far easier than she thought it would be.

 

Moving her hand back to her rear, Circa relaxed before forcing her index finger up her ass, shoving Noah’a further in. He would need to be firmly in place. They might be on foot for a while, and the last thing the white mage wanted was for her brother to slip out… He was her family after all… and she couldn’t lose him too.

 

Crawling off her bed weakly, a strange sensation fell over Circa as she began to grab the clothes she had set out for tomorrow before putting them on now. She felt nervous… and her anxiety was running rampant. But, the cat folk knew, that if she stopped now… regardless of her friend’s words of encouragement, she wouldn’t be able to go through with it…

 

No… Erenia was right… She often was. Packing light with just a couple of changes of clothes, and her trail rations that she brought with her when she went out on missions, the young adventurer finished her preparations by grabbing her gnarled wooden staff and moving towards her front door, her eyes focused in front of her and not behind.

 

Every fiber of her being was telling her to stop. Stop moving, stop trying to leave her home, stop opening the front door… stop, walking down the path leading to town… As the younger girl’s movements finally caught up with her, Circa paused before looking over her shoulder. Resting at the top of the hill, her home now stood tall, with all the lights out.

 

‘A-Am I really doing this…?’ Feeling goosebumps travel down the length of her spine and her arms and legs, the dirty blonde gulped before turning away briskly as she continued walking down the path leading to town. She knew where to go… But first, there was a stop she had to make. There was something that needed to be returned first…

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

“One… one please…”

 

 

Blinking groggily, an older Hyur yawned sleepily before looking across her desk at Circa as her brow rose. Did someone want to take an airship this late? It was the middle of the night! Flipping over the book in front of her, the blonde woman looked at the departure times before gazing back at the cat folk.

 

“I’m sorry mam, but the next boats haven’t arrived yet. The earliest vessel isn’t due for another couple of hours. Where were you trying to travel to?” Standing in silence for a moment as she thought about it, Circa gazed back at the dockworker before shaking her head. “Anywhere’s fine. I’ll take a ticket for whichever airships coming in next…”

 

Furrowing her brow, the Hyur hummed before flipping the pages of her log over before stamping a voucher for the cat girl. “S-Sure… Is, everything alright, mam?” Nodding absently, the younger girl dropped some coins on the counter before extending her hand to take the ticket.

 

With a look of puzzlement on her features, the dockworker finally shrugged before handing Circa her ticket. She wasn’t sure what this was about or why the younger-looking mage was traveling in the middle of the night for… but, it wasn’t her place to ask either. She must have a reason for leaving so soon. Though it was kind of disconcerting that she didn’t care where she was headed.

 

“Alright miss… your ticket for Limsa Lominsa is ready. Feel free to sit in our lounge until the airship arrives. It shouldn’t be too long now.” Nodding quietly, Circa grabbed her boarding pass before moving to a secluded section of the air harbor before sitting down peacefully. There weren’t many people here. And the ones that were she didn’t recognize. They were probably just passing through. That was good…

 

The last thing the Miqo’te wanted was for someone to see her here. She didn’t like goodbyes or long, drawn-out conversations. This was simply her way of leaving without making a fuss. Leaning into the armrest of her chair, the cat folks’ eyes grew clouded as she watched the horizon for her ship. It would be here shortly… and her last chance to back out was leaving her…

 

Too bad… she wouldn’t take it.

 

She was committed… After all, she had already left her goodbye message to Erenia. She would know what it meant…

 

 

Hopefully, the younger girl was making the right choice. This would be, a leap of faith… But, if the blonde was being truthful… this feeling, was one she hadn’t felt in a long time. Excitement…

 

Something was about to happen… and for better of worse… she would get to experience it first hand, and see just what her future had planned for her…

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

Waking to the sounds of birds chirping melodically outside of her windowsill, Erenia groggily began to stir, before leaning up and starting her morning off with a waning yawn. How odd… She didn’t usually rouse so early. Wiping her eyes, a bit as she crawled out of her bed, the Elezen hummed thoughtfully as she began to make her way towards her window to close it.

 

As the pale woman reached for the panels of glass, however, her eyes were drawn, to a rectangular shape resting on the small ledge hanging outside of it. It was one she knew well. What type of Astrologian would she be if she didn’t?

 

Reaching out and lifting the weighted paper towards herself, Erenia was befuddled only for a moment before a small smile fell over her features. ‘I guess you took my advice…’ Good for her… It would be quiet around here without the cat folk to give her company. Hopefully, she would stop by again in the future. Preferably, when the elf was waking this time…

 

Shutting her window, the Elezen set her gifted Tarot card down on her bed before making her way towards the bathroom.

 

She couldn’t wait to see Circa again. To see, what she would become. Her card’s never lied… and this journey would be one the young woman needed, to mature fully into who she truly was. The woman, Erenia knew her to be, even if she couldn’t see it herself…

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

Limsa Lominsa

 

 

Taking her first step out of the airship since she had departed Old Gridania, Circa felt her nose bristle from the salty smell in the air. This city was different than her own. In many ways actually. The climate was damper, and the air felt heavier than where she had been previously. The sounds around her as well were resonating from every direction.

 

This was no hidden gem in the lush forests she had trained in. It was a bustling city, full of lively beings. Some of which she had never even seen before… Raising her brow as she saw a feline looking man with more fur then skin carrying a hefty crate on his shoulder easily, the Miqo’te applied a brisker step to her pace as she tried to leave the air docks.

 

Admiring the breathtaking view as she walked, the cat folk was at a loss for words. This city was remarkable! It looked like every structure here had been constructed atop high rocky mountains, each with connecting bridges giving them more structural integrity than any one presented to itself alone.

 

This was the work of generations upon generations of hard work, labor, and blood to craft such remarkable and imposing structures. But, even so… walking so high up was slightly unnerving, to say the least. ‘I-Is it natural to feel like I could fall through loose stones at any moment…?’

 

Shuddering from the fear-inducing thought, Circa shook her head and made her way (unconsciously) towards the center of the city rather than the outskirts. She wasn’t even sure why she was here yet… but, if she wanted to find… whatever it was she was searching for, it would make more sense to travel to a place everyone else did… right?

 

Traversing the lively city, the Miqo’te felt like a fish out of water here… People were walking and moving at paces that surpassed her own, and more than once the younger girl had bumped into a few aggressive looking people. This place was kind of rugged…

 

“Hey, miss! Would you look like you’re capable of using mana! Want to come and join Arcanist Guild?”

 

 

Turning her head to a voice that had shouted directly into her ear, Circa swiveled on her feet before jumping back in shock as she saw a tiny creature only inches away from her face. What the hell was it?! It was short, maybe only a foot tall in all. Though its body was only about half of that size…

 

It was a humanoid female with pointed ears. It almost reminded the cat folk of an Elezen, but there were a few key differences that told her otherwise. First and foremost being the two large butterfly-like wings that made up the bulk of the creature’s size. The second of course was its height. It was larger than Naoh’a, but not by much…

 

‘W-What the hell are you…?’ As the two different species stared at one another, the smaller of the pair blinked first before raising a large piece of paper, bigger than its own body. “Hey, can you hear me? Hellooooo? You’re not dumb are you…?”

 

Blinking slowly before it dawned on her that she hadn’t said anything yet, Circa soon scowled before taking a step back from the tiny woman. “Aww, come on, don’t be like that! Come join the Arcanist Guild! I bet even you could do something… if only it means cleaning up messes when you’re too stupid to tal- OWWWW!!!”

 

Gawking silently, Circa looked on in confusion as she watched a verdant robed woman smack the smaller creature nearly launching it into the ground hadn’t it been for her wings to slow her downfall. What the hell was going on?!

 

“Ka’llee! What have I told you about pestering others! If she doesn’t want to join, then don’t try and force her to! And for god’s sake, don’t insult people either! Honestly, what is wrong with you?” The exasperated Hyur sighed as she adjusted a wide-brimmed pair of glasses before looking back at Circa weakly.

 

“I’m terribly sorry, I do hope my companion hasn’t given you too much trouble. Please forgive her…” The older woman bowed. Licking her lips as she tried to find her voice, the teenager blushed a bit from the embarrassment of being addressed so formally before shaking her head.

 

“There's no need to bow… It’s… fine. Umm… What, is that thing?” The Miqo’te murmured as she stared down at the fae like creature slowly beginning to rise once more with the fluttering flap of her prismatic wings.

 

Humming thoughtfully for a moment, the older woman studied Circa quietly before moving her fingers up to her glasses to adjust them. “Oh, you’re not from around here, are you? Judging by your attire, I take it you’re a white mage?”

 

Nodding in surprise as the stranger immediately picked up on her profession, the intuitive Hyur smiled warmly before nodding back. “Well miss, this little insect-esque creature is a Fairy. They’re helpers that Scholars such as myself employ to assist us. We’re healers, similar to yourself.” “DID YOU JUST CALL ME A LOWELY BUG?!?”

 

Wincing the shrieking creature next to her head, the older woman smiled awkwardly before raising her hands defensively. “No, no, of course not Ka’llee~. Bug’s fly in front of people’s faces, occasionally have transparent wings, are generally all-around annoying, and pester people without any consideration from others~. You wouldn’t happen to share any of those characteristics with them, now would you?” The dark-haired woman deadpanned as she leveled a menacing glare the Fairy’s way, causing her to freeze up in place midair… A fact that was rather impressive considering she had been fluttering prior…

 

Craning her neck away from the larger being, the little Fairy puffed out her cheeks before huffing angrily, but she made no retort back to the Scholar. It seemed like this must be some kind of common occurrence between the pair. Though with how the woman had slapped her down into the ground beforehand, it made sense in a sort of awkward way…

 

Lightly scratching the tribal tattoo on her cheek, Circa forced a tiny smile unsure of what to say in a situation such as this. She had just been accosted by something a fifth of her size, and now she was speaking with someone who used authority when she spoke. It was like she was back in her academy days all over again…

 

However, it seemed the older woman had picked up on this from the Miqo’te’s body tone instantly. “My apologies… We must have both put you on the spot, now haven’t we? My name is Arianna Gildameer. And this little one is Ka’llee, my Fairy. As I’ve said, I’m a Scholar who teaches in the Arcanist Guild here in Limsa Lominsa. I’m surprised to see a White Mage in our capitol. Usually, your kind stays around the Gridania region. Might I ask why you’ve traveled here? Provided I’m not prying that is.” The older woman smiled sheepishly as she fidgeted with her glasses once more.

 

Seeing the nervous twitch of sorts, not once, but twice now, the former opinion the cat folk held now seemed to vanish. ‘I guess she’s not as authoritative as I thought…’ It put her at ease is in a way. Smiling back a little more naturally now, Circa shook her head to show she was fine which seemed to alleviate the worry the Hyur held.

 

“It’s fine. You’re right actually. I am from Gridania. I came on an airship today actually… and If I’m being perfectly honest with you… I don’t have a reason why I’m here of all places. I was just… sort of trying to get away. I have some stuff I need to figure out…” The teenager muttered, feeling like she had said everything and nothing at the same time. To her it made sense, but to anyone else, it seemed like she had simply come to this random city for no other reason than because she could.

 

But it didn’t seem like her indecisiveness bothered the older Scholar as she smiled back at Circa warmly. “Well, it sounds like you’re on a spiritual journey to me then. I wish you luck, miss…” “Circa… just, Circa.” Nodding happily, the Hyur reached up to her side before plucking the paper her pouting Fairy was still clutching before handing it over to the cat girl.

 

“Well, Circa, if you have no destination in mind and you know of one not, then how about you come to the Arcanist Guild for a few days? You can be my formal guest! It’s not every day we have healers from other countries drop by. It might be good for the adapts to meet you, and quite possibly you to meet them. That is if you’re interested of course. The lodging isn’t as luxurious as some of the hotels here in Limsa, but we’ll still keep them staffed well enough to accommodate you while you’re there. The choice is yours though.”

 

Taking ahold of the flier and peering down at it, the cat folk’s eyes scanned the contents inquisitively. It was an advertisement of sorts, but not in the traditional sense. It seemed like the guild wanted people to push themselves rather than join to bolster their ranks. It was similar to the Conjurers guild back in her hometown but different enough to pique her interests.

 

‘Perhaps, this could be a good place to start…’ She had felt pretty empty with her profession now. There was no guarantee that she would feel any happier taking on a new job though. And it could be a lot of work for little to no reward for her efforts… Such tricky decisions to make…

 

Blinking momentarily before looking back up at the patient Hyur standing in front of her with a smile, Circa’s face instantly lit up red as she realized that she had been just standing there for over two minutes without giving her an answer-back.

 

“U-Umm, sure… I guess. I don’t know what I can do to help out at your guild though. I don’t know much about what Arcanists do.” The Miqo’te admitted honestly. She didn’t want to mooch off of random people she had just met. It was awkward enough just being around them…

 

Waving her hand dismissively as she gave the feline teenager a warm smile in return, Arianna moved to take the paper back before nodding in return. “We wouldn’t make you do any chores or hall tasks like our adapts do if that’s what you’re worried about. However, I think it would be good for aspiring healers to learn from someone other than just our instructors. I can only teach them so much on my own and sharing knowledge from other regions will benefit both our trainees and veterans immensely. At most, I’d ask that you give a few lectures on what you do and just talk about what you’ve encountered if that’s all right with you.”

 

Humming thoughtfully, the younger girl thought about the offer once more before giving the Scholar one final nod. “I guess that doesn’t sound that bad. Sure, I think I’ll take you up on your offer. Do… I need to sign anything…?” Circa asked unsure of how to proceed with their unusual arrangement of sorts.

 

Letting out a surprised chortle, the bespectacled brunette shook her head before turning to her side. “You aren’t under any obligation to stay if you don’t want to Circa. If you feel the urge to leave after a day or two, by all means, feel free. But I don’t think you will. I can tell you have the potential for great things. And if even a fraction of that can rub off on my adapts, I’ll be quite happy with our agreement.” Arianna smiled warmly.

 

Raising her brow at the mention of, her, students, Circa craned her neck slightly. ‘She’s an instructor?’ She looked like an adventurer… Perhaps this guild was different in more ways than one with her own. Or they might be more active than the Mages of in guild had been. It was surprising to see a trainer out recruiting people to join their guild though. At least in Gridania that was a minor task for young Conjurer adapts to attend to.

 

Blinking in surprise as she caught herself zoning out again, Circa’s tail shot up rigid as she saw Arianna walking away as she chatted with her fairy companion. She hadn’t even realized the older woman had been taking her somewhere!

 

Jogging to catch up with the Hyur subtly, the Miqo’te’s cheeks darkened. She really wasn’t good with people…

 

Maybe, this would be for the best. The thought of talking to a crowd of people didn’t sound all that appealing… But, free room and board and the potential opportunity to learn about new careers to pursue wasn’t such a bad offer…

 

Only time would tell though if this was the right path, she was here to take…

 

It was times like this… she wished that Erenia were here, to offer her guidance. She relied too much on the Elezen though as it were. It was time for her to make her own decisions… For better or for worse…

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

Arcanist Guild

One week later…

 

 

Flopping down onto her mattress exhaustedly, Circa yawned loudly as her tail coiled around her thigh weakly. She was freaking beat! After accompanying Arianna, the teenager had been led to an imposing school of sorts that seemed far larger than her guild hall back in Gridania.

 

There were set rules and policies here, regular and recurring schedules, and dozen upon dozens of people pestering her for attention… It was the exact opposite of what she had grown accustomed to in her guild… Souring at the thought of answering any more questions that the many masses of young Arcanists had been asking her for the last seven or so days, the dirty blonde buried her face into her woolen pillow before groaning.

 

‘Why am I still here…?’ After the initial introductions on the first day, she had been assigned to sit in classes for students of the guild to listen and offer insight when asked by varying teachers. It had been embarrassing at first, but it was all basic knowledge she knew so nothing came up that she didn’t already know. But, even so, being put on the spot like that did put her at wit's end some days…

 

She was like an aetheryte crystal that only held a limited supply of mana. Once it was used up, she had met her required limit and needed time to recharge. And as each day passed by, it became more and more apparent that she wasn’t really happy here…

 

It was new at first, but once all the glamour wore off, she saw this place for what it was. An academy. It was just like the Conjurers guild all over again. And she didn’t particularly like what she saw. Arcanists were slightly different, but not by much… They used their magic practically, but with reserve not unlike her own.

 

Becoming a Scholar could be, unique… but, she didn’t particularly care about taking on a fairy familiar. Arianna was one of the few instructors here who were able to have one. The process of summoning one was challenging, and a lot of adapts never met the requirements to do it, which lead to multiple dropouts for the guild.

 

‘Pathetic…’ It irked her that people would go through so much, only to give up when things became too difficult at the end of their journey. She wasn’t wired like that, and couldn’t fathom why anyone else would be. There was nothing but a loss on their part and nothing gained either…

 

Truly, pathetic…

 

Rolling onto her side as the flow of her thoughts ebbed, the Miqo’te reached around her back before resting a hand on her pert rear. Naoh’a hadn’t moved much since she arrived in Limsa Lominsa… Perhaps it was time she took him out again…

 

But then there was the issue of privacy. Every day, whenever she tried to steal some alone time to use her brother, there was something that came up that either cut her unsatisfying session short or completely shut it down before she could try to do anything with him…

 

‘I need to get out of this place…’ She wasn’t going to get anything here. If Erenia’s fortune-telling was right, then she had to keep looking. She’d discover… something…

 

*Knock, knock… knock…*

 

Bristling from the interruption, Circa groaned audibly before slinking off her bed. She just wanted a couple of hours to herself that didn’t involve sleeping! Moving towards her door and pulling it open, the teenager expected to see one of the countless adapts to be standing there ready to ask her lecture questions or give another demonstration with her powers… but it wasn’t one.

 

“A-Arianna…? What is it?” Circa asked with a slight hint of agitation in her tone. Standing with a look of trouble on her face, the cat folk began to worry now. “Is, something the matter…?” Giving their guest a weak smile, the Hyur Scholar waved her hand ushering Circa to join her for a walk. It seemed the instructor wanted her for something but didn’t want to come out and say it… great…

 

Sighing, the younger girl nodded already set to leave after having just arrived. ‘I didn’t even get to take my boots off…’ Shutting her door and trailing along behind the sullen woman, the blonde soon began to worry. She looked visibly uncomfortable about something. Why didn’t she want to just tell her? ‘Are they kicking me out of this place? What the heck did I do? I thought I was helping… I guess it doesn’t matter since I was already planning to leave… But still, where did I mess up?’

 

Wracking her mind for an answer, Circa was soon brought out of her brooding thoughts as she almost collided with Arianna, the older brunette having stopped right in front of a pair of double oaken doors. “I’m sorry to bother you after you helped us with our earlier classes… but, I need to ask you for a favor Circa. It’s very important to me… But I fear it goes past what would be considered apt given our agreement when you first came here… Can, we talk in here?” The older woman murmured as she opened the door for the cat girl.

 

“Oh… I-I’m not in trouble?” “For what?” Looking away quickly as she blushed, Circa walked into the office silently, trying to hide her chagrin for presuming wrongly. Why did her mind always do that?! Here she was already making plans for where to go when she hadn’t even been asked to leave…

 

As she entered the room, the teenager looked around the spacious office as she saw a large intricate magic circle in the center of the room and several spaces around it for seating. This looked like a summoning lay line. Certain classes were capable of reaching out to draw assistance from different denizens of other planes. Scholars were one such class. This place probably acted as the alter where Arcanists became them.

 

Looking to Arianna as she stepped past her, the older woman sat down on one of the seat cushions before gesturing to the one next to her, but not across? Raising her brow, the Miqo’te decided not to ask as she moved next to the Scholar.

 

Sitting down quietly, the cat girl’s eyes shifted around the room before noticing something that was off. “Arianna, where’s your fairy?” The little Fae was never far from the older woman. Waving her hand dismissively, the brunette smiled as she looked to the two sets of doors.

 

“I sent Ka’llee to fetch someone. We won’t have long to talk, but… the favor I need to ask you… umm…” Sensing a lot of uncertainty and hesitation from the usually stoic and composed teacher was a bit unnerving to the Miqo’te. What the hell did she want her to do!?

 

Taking a deep breath, the Hyur finally sighed before shaking her head. “I’m sorry to ask you think after you’ve been such a help to our adapts… but… Would you mind, helping out one of my trainees? She’s… a special case. I guess, I should start from the beginning…” Arianna mumbled, her face looking a bit haggard as she tried to talk about whoever it was, she was mentioning.

 

“The person I want you to help is an Arcanist, who is about to partake in the ritual used to become a Scholar. To put things bluntly… I don’t think she’ll be able to do what’s necessary to become one… And the thought of her failing, is weighing on me heavily…” The older woman whispered; sadness evident in her tone.

 

Craning her neck, Circa thought about what her… companion…? Had said before scowling. “Wait, are you asking me to help one of your trainees to cheat or something?” Sputtering before shaking her head profusely, Arianna hung her head before groaning.

 

“No, no, nothing like that! Momori, is… just, different. I have no doubts in my mind that she has the potential to become an amazing Scholar. But I don’t know if she can complete what’s required of the ritual on her own. That’s all I’m saying. What I’d like you to do, is simply accompany her when I send her out on her test. You don’t need to assist her in any way… Just, keep an eye on her. Maybe give her encouraging words… That’s all.”

 

Giving the older woman a deadpanned expression, the Hyur smiled pleadingly before the doors to the study opened up, ending whatever conversation they were trying to have prior. “In here bouncy! Arianna, why did you have me get this one again? She won’t stop asking me questions I don’t know!”

 

Looking to the door as the Scholar’s fairy familiar flew into the room, the Hyur hung her head once more giving the cat girl the impression that this was someone very loud and brash. ‘Great, a chatterbox…’ Just her type, Circa thought sardonically.

 

As the person in question entered the room, however, all mirth left the Miqo’te’s face as she saw who, err… what, she was? Standing shorter than either of the doorknobs on the oaken entryway, was… a child? Blinking momentarily as she tried to see this right, the teenager wasn’t sure if what she was seeing was real or not. ‘This is the Arcanist Arianna mentioned?!’

 

Standing perhaps a little under 3 feet tall, was a plumper looking, little girl. Her facial features were extremely cherub-like and almost seemed impossible for kids her age to have. Her skin as well was pale with a small sheen to it, almost like a glow. Adding on the pointed ears topped with a pair of small hooped metal bands, and she definitely put off an air of angelic.

 

What caught Circa’s attention, however, were the clashing features. Her skin was pale, and her eyes were a brilliant hue of magenta, with the final oddity being her bright orange blonde hair, pulled up into a messy pair of short twin tails.

 

Add in the white and red robes she was sporting, and you got a mess of tinctures that would confuse even the colorblind. As the pair stared at each other for what seemed like an awkward amount of time, the child was the first to break the silence, as a massive smile fell over her features as she looked across at the teenager.

 

 

“Kitty teacher!!!!!”

 

 

“H-Huh…?”

 

 

Feeling her tail go rigid, Circa’s eyes widened before she let out a low eep due to the bubbly little girl now standing in front of her! Did she just teleport?! She had only blinked before she was on her! Jumping up and down in near hysterics, the child began to run around her body, causing the older girl to lose sight of her multiple times as she heard different oh’s and ah’s coming from the younger girl.

 

“YOU LOOK SO PRETTY UP CLOSE! I CAN’T BELIEVE I GET TO SEE YOU NOW!! IS YOUR TAIL REAL?!!! DO YOU HAVE FUR IN OTHER PLACES?!!!! DO YOU WANNA BE MY FRIEND?!!!!! CAN I PET YOUR HEAD?!?!?! CAN I-“

 

Cutting off the short girl forcefully, Arianna hid her emotions behind a stoic face as she put the child in a headlock, as she cupped her hand over her mouth to forcibly silence her. Was… this a common method for shutting her up?!

 

Blinking in disbelief, Circa looked between the child and the instructor as she saw a pained expression on the Hyur’s face. “T-This… is Momori… She’s the one I wanted you to… a-assist…” As the room went completely silent, minus the continuous sound of chattering escaping the cracks in the older woman’s fingers, Circa soon smiled at the Hyur before trying to stifle a laugh of her own.

 

“N-No, I mean… just, NO!” The Miqo’te coughed out derisively. Was this a joke?! The Scholar expected her to babysit… THAT?! She was out of a damn mind! However, as she saw the crestfallen look spreading across the Hyur’s face, it became apparent… that she had been serious all along…

 

Casting a glance down at Momori, Arianna frowned in silence before picking the girl up and plopping her down on her lap, the child’s words suddenly vanishing as she grew wide-eyed. Pulling her hand off of the cherub girl’s mouth, the older woman nodded as a look of pure, and utter fulfillment fell over the shorter girl as she let out a sigh happily before leaning into the brunette's embrace much to her embarrassment.

 

“Momori… What have I told you about going off on people like that! There’s a reason why the other adapts don’t like being around you… Honestly…” Arianna muttered before shaking her head. But it didn’t look like the younger girl even heard her as she continued to bask in happiness atop the older woman’s lap. What the hell was going on with her…? It was like she was a completely different… thing… now.

 

Looking back at Circa as her tail waved back and forth, something the Hyur knew meant she was either uneasy or agitated, Arianna adjusted her glasses before clearing her throat. “I, apologize for my student’s prior outburst. She’s… working on it… But, still. I ask you to please reconsider your answer! Believe it or not, Momori is a skilled Arcanist! She just has a few… hang-ups…”

 

Staring back at the pudgy girl as she let out a whispering sighing sound, the teenager was at a loss for words. “So you’re telling me, this kid, the same one who just accosted me and called me, k-kitty, is your next adapt in line to be a Scholar?! Like you?!” Circa sputtered out, unable to put all her feelings into words. This was too ridiculous! She looked like she was no older than 5!

 

The cat folk herself hadn’t found her talents in mana until she had been 10 years old. Seeing a weak smile pass over the older woman’s face, however, the catgirl wasn’t so sure now. “Momori, isn’t a kid… She’s actually your age, Circa. And as you know, having talents that young is quite remarkable. The reason she looks as she does is simply because of her species. She’s a Lalafell. They’re a short race, and often look similar to how she does now.” Arianna explained, pointing to the shorter girl’s pointed ears.

 

Furrowing her brow at the explanation, the teenager narrowed her eyes as she zoned in on as many key features as she could on the smaller… teen…? Her face was incredibly childlike. Her body and stature too were identical. Though, it did seem like she had more proportions on her. Nothing of note in the chest region. She was flatter than a piece of parchment paper. But her rear did seem more prominent. Was Arianna telling the truth? Or was she just trying to get her to agree to accompany this walking playground?

 

“So… She’s, a la-la-fell?” Circa mouthed incredulously. She had never seen this race in Gridania. Shouldn’t there be more of them? Nodding back, the older woman lightly petted the smaller girl’s hair as an even happier smile spread across her features for some reason. She was still being silent now. It was such a weird change in demeanor…

 

“She is. I’m not surprised you don’t know of them. Where you come from, not a lot of Lalafell train. They make their homes and villages primarily in the region of Ul’dah. It’s a trade city which attracts many of their species. You see, Lalafell are naturally gifted craftsmen and barterers. Many prefer the region due to the financial gain and prosperity they can bring to their families. Momori was originally from there. How she ended up here, is… honestly something I don’t even know…” Arianna muttered as she looked down at the complacent girl leaning deeper into her embrace.

 

“Why is she acting like that? She was just screaming when she came in here a few minutes ago?” Circa wondered aloud. It was like she had two distinct personalities. A brash and boisterous one… and now this silent and complacent one. This was too weird, even for her…

 

Frowning now, the Scholar moved her hands over the Lalafell’s face, before cupping the shorter girl’s cheeks, Momori’s face lighting up red as she blushed happily and cooed. “I honestly don’t have a reason I can give you. She just enjoys it when people touch or hold her. Sort of like a baby. As you can imagine, it puts a lot of people off when the only way to silence her is to fondle her.” The brunette smiled weakly.

 

Biting her tongue in an attempt to not say what was on her mind (It was quite snide…), Circa leaned forward before poking the smaller girl’s plump cheek. It was warm and really squishy. And… if the cat folk was being perfectly honest… kind of cute. As her finger pressed down, a light ‘Ahh’ escaped the childlike girl’s lips.

 

‘She’s… so, weird…’ But… if everything Arianna said was true, then… she was powerful. Everything the Scholar said, sounded made up to her. An Arcanist was extremely powerful. There were a few teachers here who only specialized in the lower tier, and still rivaled some of their higher casters. Was Momori as powerful as the brunette made her out to be?

 

From Circa’s experience, if you could climb the class ladder at a young age, you were truly gifted. She knew this first hand after all. No other white mage was within a decade of her years. But still… she had to know for sure before she answered. Her last one had been reactionary…

 

“Arianna… Are you telling me the truth? Does this girl have to potential to be a Scholar? I can’t see someone as hyper as her running around trying to heal others. She might get people killed…” Circa warned seriously. She had seen bad ones… It wasn’t pretty.

 

Some of the supposed white mages who had graduated in Gridania had immediately made mistakes that cost them the lives of their party members. If she said yes to whatever it was the Hyur wanted to do, and Momori got somebody killed… it would probably weigh heavily on the cat folk. And the last thing she needed was guilt to hold her back. She was overburden enough as is…

 

Clenching her ass instinctively, the Miqo’te softly purred as she felt the faintest of movements from within her bowels. She had a lot on her plate… And she still needed to figure stuff out. This all sounded like a chore for her…

 

However, instead of the older woman responding to her statements, her familiar fluttered down instead with folded arms. “She’s not lying. Believe it or not, this runt is super strong! We Fae aren’t drawn to weak people and even I feel the power she’s packing. If she were to summon one of my kind, it would be strong. Almost as strong as one that you would summon if you were a Scholar. But… she’s still a weirdo.” “Ka’llee!” “What?! It’s the truth!” The fairy barked back, earning a glare in return from her summoner.

 

Looking back at the small white fae, Circa furrowed her brow again. This conversation was both informative and confusing at the same time. “Wait… why would the power of someone influence the power of a fairy summoned by a Scholar?” Wasn’t it just random?

 

Shaking her head before mockingly wagging her finger, Ka’llee giggled before flying uncomfortably close to the cat girl’s face before putting her hands on her hips with a smirk plastered across her features.

 

“Of course, it does! We Fairies love mana! We live off of aether itself! If we’re to exist in your realm, we need a constant supply of it to supplement the cost of living here. So, when one of your kind calls out to us from one plane to the next, a few conditions must be met! First and foremost, you have to have lots of mana! Mana is power, and vise versa. If you have plenty, then it’s not a risk for us to stay around you. We won’t get depleted and can stay longer in one place at a time. The next is a personality! We’re drawn to specific ones. All fae have a preference, good or bad. If you summoned a random fairy companion who wanted to murder others for no other reason than to do it, there would be no way you could work together!” Ka’llee laughed before fluttering back over to Arianna and sitting down on her shoulder happily.

 

“My summoner is reserved, calm, but a bit anxious when it comes to talking to others she holds in similar standing to her own. She’s a nice person though, and that’s why I came to her when she called out to me. And I couldn’t be happier.” The pale creature giggled before rubbing her cheek against the blushing Hyur’s much larger one.

 

Letting the explanation sink in, Circa was somewhat speechless now. ‘T-There’s so much I didn’t know…’ It kind of made sense now why sometimes the people who trained to be Scholars didn’t pass their final test and acquired a fairy companion. She had seen it happen the fourth day she had been here. The man had been really angry, cursing as he walked off. She hadn’t seen him since.

 

If he was an aggressive individual in general, then that meant whatever he reached out to call, didn’t want anything to do with him. Remarkable… Looking back down at the Lalafell now, however, a frown soon fell across Circa’s face. Something had clicked into place now…

 

“Are you worried, that Momori won’t be able to summon a fairy because of her personality? Is that why you wanted me to accompany her?” Remaining silent but moving her hands over the complacent creatures’ ears, Arianna cupped them, cautiously. While content and oblivious to the world in the state she was in now, the older woman didn’t want to take the risk of having her hone in on what she said next…

 

“In all honesty, Circa… I don’t believe that she can do what’s needed to become one…” Arianna muttered crestfallenly. Seeing the serious look that had been followed by one of pity, the Miqo’te frowned now. “But, didn’t you just praise her and tell me she would make a great Scholar a few minutes ago?”

 

Nodding weakly, the Hyur looked back down at the Lalafell seated atop her lap before giving her head a gentle pat. “She’s dependent on others, Circa. Not many know her true reason for wanting to undertake the trial to become one of us. I, however, do. If you want to know it, then you can ask her yourself. Unfortunately, due to the very reason she wants to become a Scholar, I fear she won’t be able to become one… It’s the reason I wish for you to travel with her when she undertakes her quest. She had power, knowledge, and experience… but, none of it matters in the end if she can’t get past her hang-ups. So, I ask you again… Will, you please join her on her task? She leaves tomorrow. You’ll have until then to give me an answer so I can make preparations.” Arianna whispered before moving her hands away from Momori’s head.

 

Watching silently as focus began to come back to the childlike girl, Circa was stoic and unsure of what to say now. The shorter girl had returned to normal once the older woman stopped hugging her. Weird…

 

Remaining seated as both Arianna and Momori talked briefly, time soon came for the Arcanist to leave, giving both White Mage and Scholar privacy once more. But neither said anything. It seemed everything that needed to be aired out had been.

 

Standing up once the awkwardness became too much for her to bear, Circa moved to leave but was stopped as she felt her hand grabbed suddenly. But it wasn’t by Arianna. “Hey… if you do plan to help out the shorty… We fairies thank you. Not a lot of people on this plain are as vibrant as she is. Whoever she summons will be very happy to have her as a partner.” Ka’llee smiled before fluttered past the surprised cat folk and opening the door for her.

 

Biting the tip of her tongue, the teenager continued to walk, leaving both women behind as she headed back to her bedroom.

 

She had… some stuff she had to think about…

 

But it probably wouldn’t change her initial answer… Probably…

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

Lying atop her bed as her mind wandered in every direction at once, Circe frowned as she gazed up at the ceiling of her room with an exasperated look. She was naked, atop her bed… and Naoh’a was busy tending to her ass, as per usual… But, why couldn’t she focus on the pleasure he was providing?

 

Moving her hand down before making contact with the back of her tiny sibling’s head, the Miqo’te pushed against him as his face was forced against her sensitive anus. Or at least it should have been sensitive… It seemed like the pleasure had run out…

 

She could feel his tongue tickling her privates, and it had always felt so euphoric… But right now, she was too strained to simply lie back and enjoy his praise. Was the situation with that Lalafell still weighing on her mind this much? She already made up her mind to decline. It wasn’t like she was responsible for her after all. She didn’t even know her for crying out loud!

 

Pressing a bit harder on her brother’s head as irritation began to pester her, Circa growled under her breath. ‘She’s just another dungeoneer I’d have to take care of!’ It was always the same! People kept relying on her for protection and leadership only to take advantage of her and make the white mage do all the heavy lifting!

 

What Arianna was asking her to do was the same as all the mages in her guild had her do! Only this time she had to babysit a child rather than adults pretending to be them. This was beginning to piss her off! She didn’t owe anything to anyone here! Hadn’t she done enough already to help them? Why did they still want her to go above and beyond what you’d ask your people to do!

 

Feeling the movements cease all together against her rear, Circa put a pin in her rage-inducing thoughts before looking down between her legs. Slumped against her pale cheeks was Naoh’a… her finger still hanging behind where his head had been…

 

Growing wide-eyed at what she had just done, the cat folk quickly picked up her brother before looking down at him. “N-Naoh’a!?” Did she just suffocate him without even realizing it!? Giving his cheek a few light taps, the larger teen began to calm as she saw his eyes scrunching as he began to come back to consciousness.

 

‘J-Jeez… This is just great…’ With him passing out, he probably didn’t have enough energy left to get her off. DAMN IT! As her thoughts changed from anger at the academy, she was into anger at her brother… the younger girl’s eyes slowly began to soften as it occurred to her what she had just done.

 

Staring down at Naoh’a as the older boy panted in her hand fatigued, Circa sighed before standing up. ‘What’s wrong with me…?’ This wasn’t his fault… it was hers. Shaking her head as she tried to control her emotions, the younger girl made her way towards her bathroom before turning the sink on and lowering her tiny brother into its waters.

 

Giving her sibling a gentle cleaning as she scrubbed away the shit stains and other assorted gunk he had accumulated inside of her anal canal, the Miqo’te’s eyes were lost to her as she worked on auto-pilot to clean him off. She was full of so much anger… But, why?

 

She had been angry before. Plenty of times in her past. But right now, it seemed trivial when she thought about it. If she had made up her mind not to help the Lalafell like her… friend… acquaintance, asked her to… then why was she still troubled by it?

 

Rubbing her finger against the bar of soap on top of the sink, Circa smiled softly as she lathered her brother’s wild main. It had grown out some since this had all began. “Heh… It’s funny that I’m still taking care of you… I guess a little thing like you can’t look out for yourself, huh?” Receiving no response as per usual, the teenager’s stomach sank as she looked on at her broken older brother.

 

‘Will you ever come back to me Naoh’a?’

 

This had been pleasurable at first… but now, it seemed like the situation just depressed her. She missed having talks with her brother when she needed guidance. And without Erenia around, she severely lacked the words of wisdom that came with her.

 

“N-Naoh’a… I don’t know what I’m doing anymore… I don’t know what, I’m doing here… C-Can you help me figure it out…?” Folding her ears back as her tail hung weakly down by her ankles, Circa sighed softly before shaking her head. ‘He’s too damaged to help anyone, not even himself.’ There was a reason he still needed her. Needed to stay like this…

 

Blinking as something began to click in her mind, Circa scowled as her mind shifted to what Arianna had told her about Momori when they spoke earlier. ‘She has the potential to be one of the greatest Scholar’s the schools ever trained, but she’s dependent on others for support…’

 

Staring down at her brother as her mind traveled a mile a minute, Circa began to clench her teeth now. ‘No way… No freaking way! I am not, babysitting her!’ She wasn’t anything like her brother! THESE SITUATIONS WERE ENTIRELY DIFFERENT!

 

Letting out aggravated breaths before sighing repeatedly to calm herself, the cat folk looked up for the first time before growing wide-eyed as she saw her reflection in the mirror. She looked, so angry… So full of rage… Why, was she always like this…?

 

Feeling something touch her fingers, Circa’s head shot back down in an instant as she stared at Naoh’a. His face… it… hadn’t changed… But he was holding onto the tip of her finger? Blinking repeatedly to make sure she wasn’t imagining the odd action, the Miqo’te shut off the water before cradling her tiny brother in her hands.

 

“N-Naoh’a…? Can, you hear me?” Of course, he could… but, that wasn’t what she meant to ask. However, as odd as the action had been, it seemed like, the shrunken man hadn’t changed. He was still, unmoving with an utterly defeated expression on his features.

 

Staring down at him as minutes danced by, Circa let out a final sigh for the night before grabbing the towel next to her to dry her *little* brother off with. “Why don’t… Why don’t, you sleep next to me tonight, instead of where you usually do… Does, that sound alright?”

 

‘Yes, I would like that…’ She wished he would say that. Wished, he would talk at all. She missed her brother. Moving back into her bedroom, Circa crawled under her sheets silently before cradling her siblings against her chest.

 

 

‘What do… What do, I do…?’

 

She felt, so lost… So, very, lost….

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

*Knock, Knock………… Knock*

 

 

Rising from her bed in a daze, Arianna Blinked slowly before reaching over to the stand beside her bed for her glasses. What time was it? The sun wasn’t even out yet. Hearing no further responses from the odd knock in the night, the Hyur was about to go back to bed, before Ka’llee fluttered up yawning tiredly herself.

 

“There are two people outside… Don’t they know it’s the middle of the night?” The Fae muttered groggily before her wings stopped altogether letting her fall back into the comforter before she dozed off once more. Giving the little fairy a deadpanned look, the brunette sighed before crawling out of her warm bed to tend to whomever it was that needed her.

 

It was like this sometimes when you taught in an academy. Hopefully, it was nothing serious. She was looking forward to going back to sleep. She needed it… As the brunette opened the door, however, the older woman paused as she saw Circa standing there with a bothered expression on her face.

 

“Circa? Is, something wrong?” She looked like she was perturbed by something. Staring down at the ground weakly, the Miqo’te shifted her eyes to the disheveled instructor before shaking her head. “It’s nothing. I just wanted to let you know I’ll be accompanying Momori tomorrow. I figured you’d want to know…”

 

Turning to leave after she had said her piece, Arianna was surprised as she watched the teenager walking away. Had she come just to say that? Furrowing her brow momentarily, the older woman soon smiled before closing her bedroom door.

 

‘Well, that was unexpected…’ To be honest, the Scholar expected the younger woman to outright refuse. She had gotten that vibe from her during their entire meeting yesterday. But something seemed to have changed her mind. She’d make preparations immediately… once it was morning. She still needed her sleep…

 

Making her way back to her bed, the overworked staff member soon paused before something odd occurred to her. ‘Wait… Didn’t Ka’llee say there were two people outside her bedroom…?’

 

Pursing her lips as she tried to figure out the odd statement, the brunette decided to ask about it later…

 

The Fae probably overworked herself to…

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

La Noscea, Outer Region.

3 day’s later…

 

 

 

‘Uggghhhh… Why did I agree to do this again?’

 

 

Walking at a slow pace as she observed the surroundings around her with interest, Circa’s attention kept getting drawn down to the tiny form of Momori as she ran around her in circles, with what seemed to be a nearly endless amount of energy. Was she really her own age?! She had been acting like a giddy child ever since they departed Limsa Lominsa!

 

Shifting her eyes left and right, back and forth, the Miqo’te tried not to count how many circles the Lalafell had already run, but this was starting to get ridiculous… She lost count somewhere after a hundred or so…

 

“Momori! Knock it off! We’re on a quest! YOUR QUEST! Take this more seriously!” The cat folk hissed in annoyance. Her patience had been tested time and time again, but this was becoming too much for even her!

 

Stopping mid-step before hopping a few paces in an attempt to not fall flat on her face, the orange-haired Lalafell blinked before turning her head to look up at Circa. “Huh? But I am… I’m looking in every direction for enemies! They like to sneak up on you and stab you with their big knives!”

 

Ignoring the meaningless ramblings from the shorter girl, Circa shifted her eyes to the ruins that were becoming more and more prevalent as they traveled. ‘There hasn’t been a single person in sight for over a day now…’ What a lazy excuse…

 

She was just hyper… Sighing with a shake of her head, the older girl stared back at Momori hard as her tail flicked around in agitation. “Look! I’m just here to make sure you return alive. Leave the protection to me! So, s-stop running around me like that and focus on your quest! You need to find that stone Arianna told you about. Got it?”

 

The Scholar’s assignment for the young girl was to recover an ancient relic from an old civilization known as the Nym. Apparently, it was what gave Arcanists the ability to summon fairies and further their studies under them. Though the cat folk had mixed feelings about such a test.

 

What would happen if no more stones were around anymore? Did that mean Scholars would just cease to exist like they had in the past? It was all such a troubling quest full of failure around every turn. And she wanted to make sure Momori understood that. She wasn’t trying to be harsh… but it was better to fail and try to do something else you’re good at then keep trying to do what isn’t possible…

 

But, whenever the teenager snapped at the Lalafell, she simply continued to smile and give her a simple nod in return. She was seriously having doubts that what Arianna had told her was true. The older girl had yet to see what this Arcanist could do. It was hard to when LITERALLY NOTHING, happened around them.

 

‘I’m starting to feel like a glorified babysitter at this point…’ Trying to not let her annoyance fester like it had been doing for the longest time, Circa simply shook her head and continued to walk. Thankfully this time though, Momori walked beside her, seemingly calmed down from her words. She listened to whatever she said… sort of like a little kid…

 

“So, any idea how close we are to this city? There are old structures all around here. Couldn’t one of those stones be located in any of them?” Circa muttered dryly. She was essentially being led by Momori. She had been handed a map of the region by Arianna, but she only pointed to the area they would probably find what they came there for. Emphasis on probably…

 

Looking up at the Miqo’te with what seemed like a face she always wore, Momori tapped her chin thoughtfully before shaking her head. “I don’t think so. I’ve read about the ruins of Nym. None of these are them. No… We need to go further. We’ll get there soon I think.”

 

Feeling her eye twitching, Circa ignored the doubtful words as she continued on.

 

Hopefully, this journey would come to an end soon. The White Mage didn’t know just how much for of this she could take before the Lalafell did something else to agitate her… It was becoming a habit…

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

Sitting in silence (after making it mandatory due to the incessant questioning by Momori) Circa watched the fire in front of her thoughtfully as she gazed over the landscape the pair had camped out on for the night. They had found a pretty good ruin that still made shelter possible and figured it was better than camping in an open field.

 

“Hehehe~ Ha!”

 

Glowering, Circa glanced sideways as she watched Momori Reading a book roughly half the size of her torso. Each page she flipped, the Lalafell giggled and watched with evident glee. “What are you reading about? You seem bubblier than usual…” The cat girl muttered dryly before poking the fires a bit out of boredom. It was still too early to sleep…

 

Blinking as she snapped out of whatever euphoric trance she had been in, Momori looked back at Circa before a brimming smile spread across her face. “Take a look! My instructor gave it to me!” Raising her brow, the cat folk reached across before looking at the open pages the tome was on.

 

‘Huh?’ It had pictures… There were fairies on it. Looking at the book thoughtfully, Circa eyed the fae creatures in it as she skimmed the small texts on the bottom of the page. It was a book about the Scholars of Nym. How peculiar. These fairies didn’t look like Ka’llee at all. They resembled the ones on Erenia’s tarot cards more than anything…

 

“Aren’t they pretty?!” Jumping as she looked back at Momori in surprise, Circa almost dropped the book out of shock as the Lalafell stood over her shoulder. She moved so freaking fast sometimes! Snapping the book shut, the older girl shrugged before handing it back to the shorter teen.

 

“I guess. They don’t look like your instructor's Fae though. They’re probably what people assumed fairies looked like back then.” Circa muttered without really thinking about it. “I know that… But still, they look so pretty! Aren’t fairies so cute! I can’t wait till I have one of my own!” Momori wailed happily as she plopped herself down uncomfortably close to the unnerved white mage.

 

Forcing a strained smile, the catgirl nodded before subtly scooting a little further away from the giggling girl. “I guess it's probably, nice, for you,” Circa muttered, unsure of what to say back. Thankfully, it didn’t seem like the shorter girl picked up on the older teen's uneasy tone.

 

“It is! Once I have my Fairy, I’ll finally be happy…” Nodding absently, the Miqo’te paused before looking back at the Lalafell confused. ‘Finally?’ The girl was only ever happy. She hadn’t seen the shorter girl show her any other emotion but that…

 

“Happier, you mean?” Hearing the crackle of the fire as an awkward silence settled over the pair, Circa stared back at Momori as she smiled eerily down at the book in her hands. “Momori?” Blinking immediately, the jubilant girl looking back at her before tilting her head slightly. “What’s up?”

 

Staring at her perturbed, Circa said nothing at first, before shifting her gaze back to the fire. “N-Nothing… Never mind…” That was weird… even for her. And just like that, the Lalafell went back to looking at her book and giggling as she touched the pictures in it…

 

Stealing glances at the odd teen, the Miqo’te felt even more uncomfortable now than she had before. Something was nagging her, and it was going to drive her insane if she didn’t ask. But that would open up the conversation again and possibly lead to even worse outcomes than this state of silence already was.

 

Debating whether or not to ask her, the cat girl’s curiosity finally got the better of her in the end, as she shifted her eyes back to the animated girl. “Hey… Why do you want to become a Scholar?” Pausing in place, Momori looked back at Circa before tilting her head once more. It seemed, almost repeated the same way she had done it before…

 

“Me…?”

 

Blinking, Circa gave the shorter girl a deadpanned look before nodding. “Obviously… Who else is out here with me?” Seemingly unaware of the sarcasm in the cat girl's voice, Momori’s plastered smile remained as she grew quiet. Did, she have to think that hard about it?

 

Feeling the awkwardness return, Circa shifted her eyes back to the fire before playing with it as she had done prior. “L-Look, if you don’t want to tell me, it’s fine. I just thought I’d ask- “You don’t like me that much, right?”

 

Stiffening, the older girl's gaze traveled back to the Lalafell as she continued to smile back at her. “I-I… I’m, sorry, what…?” Closing the book and resting it on her lap, Momori looked away from Circa as she too stared at the fire across from her.

 

“You don’t like me… No one does… I’m used to it…” Feeling a shiver run down her spine from the emotionless tone from the usually bubbly girl, Circa was mute. She hadn’t a clue what to even say back to a statement like that… But it seemed the younger girl wasn’t finished.

 

 

 “Everybody likes to leave me… So, that’s why I want to become a Scholar…. If I have a fairy, then I won’t be lonely anymore…” Gazing down at Momori, Circa was utterly speechless. ‘Everybody leaves her…?’ What… kind of a response was that…?

 

Opening and closing her mouth as she tried to find the words to say, Circa scowled before forcing her gaze forward and away from the shorter teen. “I-I never said I didn’t like you Momori. I-“ “You didn’t need to. I can tell. It's fine… But can you call me Momo instead?”

 

Furrowing her brow, the catgirl didn’t want to look, but, she knew she couldn’t avoid this conversation at this point. “M-Momo? Why?” Moving her feet back and forth in front of the flames, the Lalafell watched them dancing with a strained smile stretched across her features.

 

“No one ever calls me that when I ask them too… Not Arianna… not my instructors… none of the other Arcanists. I kind of like it more… You don’t have to if you don’t want to…” Pursing her lips, Circa frowned but said nothing else. What was there to say? She had just been called out for not liking her company. She had pretty much hit the nail on the head…

 

“Why are you out here?” Feeling her ears fold back, Circa was somber all of a sudden by the comment. What type of question was that? “Arianna asked me to accompany you… She didn’t want anything to happen to you, just so you know…”

 

Hearing a thoughtful hum from Momori, the Lalafell shook her head. “I don’t think so… That sounds like something she would say… but you could have said no. So why didn’t you? You don’t like being around me, right? You’ve been angry at me ever since we met and ignored me even before that…” The orange-haired teen muttered, her usual smile still present across her features.

 

First her ears, now her tail. It hung limply behind her… Why was she feeling cornered all of a sudden?! Clenching her fists from the interrogation, Circa looked back at Momori before sighing. “L-Look… It’s not that I don’t like you Momor… Momo… I just don’t get along with others… It’s nothing personal, so don’t take it like that. As for why I’m out here with you right now… Well, I don’t honestly know… I guess… I just sort of wanted to help you. Sorry if I don’t have a better answer than that. Call it pity if you want or genuine care… In the end, it doesn’t matter much, right?” She made it sound like she already made up her mind about something regarding the cat folk, whether she stated it or not…

 

Staring at the fire silently for what felt like minutes, Momo eventually shifted her gaze back to Circa before her plastered smile widened slightly. “Thank you…” Looking back at the Lalafell surprised as she stood up, Circa watched silently as she began to make her way to the small cot she had set out earlier, before crawling in it and rolling over to sleep.

 

Had, she done something right? It was hard to tell when she felt like she messed up every answer to what the younger girl had asked her. Staring at the resting girl as she began to fall asleep, the Miqo’te was disturbed by their conversation now.

 

It seemed like, Momo wasn’t the gleeful carefree girl she had thought she was prior…

 

She was starting to understand now why Arianna asked her to accompany her. She most certainly did have hang-ups that might impede her.

 

But still, that didn’t mean that she could do anything to help her if she didn’t ask her too…

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

‘What… Is this?!’

 

Feeling her mouth grow dry as her jaw hung agape, Circa was at a loss for words as she looked up in awe at the sight before her. When Arianna mentioned that she would know what she was looking for when she saw it… she hadn’t been lying. Was this, even possible!?

 

Floating in the clouds, beyond what should be visible, were ruins… This… was the ruins of Nym?! WHY WERE THEY IN THE SKY!? Catching sight of Momo as the Lalafell slipped past her line of sight, the Miqo’te forced her awestruck gaze away from the imposing structures in the air as she looked back at the bouncing Arcanist. Did she know these were here all along…?

 

“Err… M-Momo… How, are we supposed to get to these ruins…? I think someone forgot to tell me they would be floating in midair!” The cat folk snapped unsure of what else to even say. But it didn’t look like the shorter girl had even paid her any mind as she made her way towards some stones that were hovering off the ground.

 

There were thousands of them. They almost looked like a bridge that had been rendered asunder… What did she plan to do? Jump from rock to rock to get there?! That was… absurd…

 

Growing wide-eyed as she watched the smaller teen cast something on herself, Circa was unsure of what she did… before she leaped high into the air! She cleared ten feet easily! ‘What the hell kind of magic was that?! She just jumped onto one of the stones hovering in midair… and she looked like she was about to do it again!

 

“H-H-HEY! MOMO! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!” Pausing from what she presumed was about to be another jump, the Lalafell turned to look back down at Circa before giggling. “Climbing! How else are we getting up to the ruins?” She made it sound like it was common knowledge!

 

Looking at the stone that was hovering in front of her, Circa’s tail hung between her legs as her stomach churned. She couldn’t be serious… could she?! Staring back at the Lalafall perplexed, the teenager’s eyes widened as she saw her three jumps higher already! She was leaving her behind!

 

Gritting her teeth, the Miqo’te went over her spells trying to determine if she had one, she could use to assist her, but it was rather lacking. She had no idea there were any made to assist with jumping around! What the hell was she supposed to do without one!?

 

Watching Momo carefully, Circa’s eyes slowly began to widen as it dawned on her what she was doing. ‘Oh jeez… Is she serious?!’ Right before the Lalafell jumped, the moment her feet met air, she cast Downburst which instead of knocking something back, propelled her up! She had never seen an offensive spell used as a utility one before!

 

Watching in awe as the shorter girl began to get higher and higher, Circa folded her ears back before gulping. ‘I can’t believe I’m going to do this…’ This went above and beyond what was expected of her… But, she felt curious herself… and she knew that never ended well…

 

Taking a deep breath as she wondered if it would be as easy for her as it was for Momo, Circa crouched down before jumping into the air. ‘Aero!’ Feeling the spell shove the ground beneath her, the teenager's lack of footing assisted it in propelling her upward. Growing wide-eyed as she launched herself as Momo had, the cat folk landed agilely before panting softly as her heart beat rapidly within her chest.

 

‘I-It worked… W-Wow…’ That felt… kind of amazing. Being airborne was both terrifying, and exhilarating. Grinning in a way that would cause anybody who knows her to question it, Circa crouched down once more before mimicking the same action as before. It was easier the second time…

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

Ruins of Nym

 

 

 

Landing… a little less graceful than before, Circa panted tiredly as she looked around her in silence. That climb had taken a lot of her. It had been easy at first, but about halfway up she understood what that had done to her mana consumption. She hadn’t needed to break much but she wasn’t able to ascend as Momo had. She had kept sight of her off and on, and the Lalafell hadn’t stopped jumping even once!

 

Speaking of…

 

Peering around, the Miqo’te scowled. Where was that damn shorty? She had a few curt words she wanted to say to her! Sighing as she stood back up, the teenager crawled up the ledge she stood on before walking up what was thankfully a broken set of steps that lead into what remained of part of the ruins.

 

This was a sight to behold for sure. Not even in her wildest dreams had she ever imagined a floating city. Yet, here she was, walking around in one. To say the thought of it falling out from under her was a deep-seated fear she didn’t want to acknowledge would be an understatement…

 

Catching sight of who she wanted, Circa scowled as she made her way towards an open entryway with a shattered arch. Sifting through the rubble littering the grounds was Momo, and it looked like she didn’t even know she was there…

 

“Momo! Why did you just leave me back there?! You could have told me what you were doing! We shouldn’t separate like that!” The cat folk snapped. But it didn’t seem like the Lalafell noticed as she continued searching on her own. But, after about a minute, the redheaded teen stood up before craning her head back to the taller girl.

 

“What’s wrong? You made it up here… If I could figure it out, then you could too. You’re smarter than I am.” The Lalafell muttered, the usual happiness in her voice, seemingly absent. Her carefree tone was gone… She seemed, very stoic now. It was unnerving, to say the least… especially hearing it coming from her…

 

Clenching her firsts in irritation, Circa took a deep breath before sighing. There was no point picking a fight over this. It wasn’t like she had to tell her anyway. They technically weren’t supposed to assist each other considering it was the Arcanist’s test after all. But, even so… it left a bad taste in her mouth.

 

Sitting down on a fallen pillar, the White Mage crossed her legs under her before breathing calmly as she tried to recover her expended mana. She needed to rest either way. Keeping an eye on Momo was all she needed to do from here on out. But she doubted the Lalafell needed her help anyway. The determined look on Momo’s face told her it all…

 

She was going to find one of those stones Arianna had told her about no matter what. She wouldn’t leave until she did. So… the catgirl had better get comfortable, considering how long they might end up spending here…

 

Hopefully, this wouldn’t be a week-long endeavor. The rations she brought wouldn’t last that long, and it already took them three days to get here…

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

Lying on her back out of boredom, Circa tossed a small rock up and down as she counted in her head how many times she caught it before starting over every time she didn’t. This was so, tedious! They had been up here for 6 hours already!

 

Craning her neck to the side, the cat folk observed Momo halfheartedly, but, she was still tossing around stones and digging through different piles of rocks. She had been searching the areas that looked un-disturbed by other Scholars of the past who had ventured up here. There had to be an easier way to do this… right?

 

Sighing as the stone slipped past her fingers again, the Miqo’te rolled onto her side before feeling around for another to toy with. This was going to be a very long trip. She was regretting every decision she had made up to this point right about now. Maybe if she were sneaky enough, she could slip away from Momo without her noticing… She hadn’t had the opportunity to bring Naoh’a out lately. She had been pretty silent withing her, but she still-

 

Growing wide-eyed, Circa froze up instinctively as her eyes met with the face of… something…? Standing right next to her, no more than three feet away… was a tiny green creature. It didn’t have any facial features other than a pair of yellow beady eyes…

 

Blinking slowly as her breath started to come out again, the cat folk was utterly speechless by what she was staring at. Was this… a person…? Lifting a small lantern as it looked at her just as surprised, Circa smiled awkwardly as she tried to figure out what she was looking at…

 

‘T-There’s something up here…?’ She thought that she and Momo would be completely alone in the middle of the freaking sky! Licking her lips before forcing an awkward smile, Circe was about to speak before her eyes caught sight of something that caused her heart to stop. Under its long brown robe sleeve… something shined…

 

“H-Huh- “In an instant, the cat girl’s eyes shot open as she watched a large carving knife suddenly coming towards her! ‘They like to sneak up on you and stab you with their big knives…’ Hearing Momo’s words echo in her mind, the White Mage had no time to react whatsoever… but, she didn’t have to thankfully, as a powerful gust of wind shot past her sending the strange, knife-wielding creature away from her instantly.

 

“Stay back! It’s a Tonberry!” Looking over her shoulder as Momo stood up defensively with a wand pointed towards the odd being, Circa quickly stabilized before jumping back from the spot she had been on before brandishing her staff. “W-What the hell’s a Tonberry?! What’s it doing in the ruins up here!?”

 

Attempting to speak, anything the Lalafell could have said was suddenly drowned out by a loud screech from the green reptilian-like being. Feeling her ears fold backward from the horrible sound, the Miqo’te’s eyes widened as light began to shine all around from inside the ruins… before more of these green beings began to appear…

 

There were so many of them! Taking a step back as she looked around in worry, the teenager breathed deeply before composing herself. She might have been caught off guard… but, that didn’t matter. She was still the best White Mage in her guild for a reason!

 

Taking in a breath as she stood in front of Momo defensively, Circa raised her staff before a radiant white light started to collect at the tip of it. She wasn’t supposed to intervene, but, considering the assistance the Arcanist had just given her, she had to return the favor. “Assize!”

 

In an instant, all the light she had collected shot outward casting a nova that hit all the gathering Tonberry simultaneously. Lowering her staff back down, the Miqo’te smiled as she watched only a handful of these things beginning to rise back up. They were weak… She had confidence Momo would have this under control from here on out.

 

Turning back to the Lalafell, the cat folk stiffened immediately as she saw the shorter girl cupping her face in awe. “That was so… PRETTY!!!!! Do it again! Do it again!” The shorter girl laughed excitedly as she began to bounce up and down.

 

Giving the smaller girl a deadpanned look, the White Mage put her staff back before walking away. “Not a chance. This is your test, not mine. Show me what you got. I’ll step in if I need to.” Circa mumbled as she looked back to the approaching Tonberry still making their way over towards them.

 

Turning back and forth passively, Momo frowned but nodded none the less as she raised her wand back up. Soon, a magic circle began to form much to the cat girl’s surprise. ‘No incantation?’ That was pretty advanced… Just how strong was the tiny teen? This wasn’t the first instance she had seen the Lalafell use a spell without casting it first.

 

As the magic formed completely into a complex symbol, energy started to radiate from it before a wide blast of wind shot out down the path it was aimed at tearing through the remaining Tonberry. Those that hadn’t been tossed aside by it were shredded instead… This was advanced aero magic!

 

Looking at Momo with interest, the Lalafell tucked her wand back into her robe sleeve similar to the Tonberry did with its knife before she looked back up at her happily. “How was that kitty teacher?” Feeling the awe fall away completely at the bizarre nickname she called her off and on, Circa scoffed before moving to another fallen pillar to sit down on.

 

“It was fine… Make sure you handle yourself from now on. I won't step in again if those things show up, got it?” Nodding happily, the Arcanist turned before immediately going back to what she had been doing before the surprise attack from the strange new creatures they had encountered.

 

Leaving Momo to her own devices, Circa looked back at the swath of destruction the tiny mage had just caused before shaking her head. There were gashes ripped out of the beaten ground. What strong magic she had…

 

‘I’m starting to believe you, Arianna…’ Momori was powerful… If a bit quirky…

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

“Ruin!”

 

*Crash! *

 

“Miasma!”

 

*Swoosh*

 

“OUTBURST! *

 

*BOOM! *

 

 

Panting slowly as she stood over a small mound of bodies that was beginning to form, Momo looked around with a sporadic expression on her face as she tried to see if anymore Tonberry were around. It seemed like the more she fought them off, the more of their numbers appeared to help their fallen brethren. This was starting to wear on her…

 

Feeling a wave of calming air pass over her, however, the Lalafell sighed in relief before looking back at Circa happily as a white light lingered atop her staff. “Thanks, kitty teacher!” She knew that the Miqo’te didn’t like that name… but, it was kind of fun to see her get angry whenever she called her that!

 

Sitting down across from Momori as the shorter girl began picking through the small green creature’s belongings, Circa took the time to rest as she caught her breath. She knew she was here to not interfere but this was ridiculous! There were so many of these damn things around that this didn’t seem possible for just one caster to deal with. Even her brother when he was a Dragoon might have been pushed into a corner… And he had been a far better fighter than either of them…

 

“Any luck Momo? Do you think one of these things has the stone you’re trying to find?” Hearing no reply from the cherub girl as a few miscellaneous objects were tossed behind her, Circa softly chuckled as she watched the comical display. ‘Was that a cleaver?’ These things were weird…

 

Honestly, this entire trial had been weird… The trip out here… The climb up to the floating ruins… These weird reptilian-like bean people… This whole region was so different from her own. Even after staying in it for so long, there was a foreign sense she just couldn’t shake. But… Even after all of these things… It made her truly smile. This was a bizarre experience for her… One she kind of liked…

 

“CIRCA!!!!!”

 

Jumping to her feet reflexively, the Miqo’te grew ridged as her staff came out in offense, but… it soon lowered, along with the cat girl’s jaw… Standing atop one of the corpses of the creatures she had slain, Momo stood with her hands outstretched, and trembling…

 

Resting in her palms, was a small, white stone with a ruin carved into it. Lowering her staff as she stared at the teenager in surprise, Circa’s lips curled into a grin. That was it… there was no doubt. She could feel mana coming out of that rock… It was the Scholar stone Momo had been searching for!

 

Shivering as she stared down at it in just as much awe, Momo whimpered as she began to run her fingers over the surface of the smooth stone. She found it… She found it! Her hunch had been right about the Tonberry having one… She finally had what she came out here for…

 

Clutching the relic of Nym against her chest as she hugged it, Momo sniffled weakly as she tried to control herself. She wanted to summon her now… Summon her fairy. She wanted her to come out now… To be with her… She wanted-. “MOMO LOOK OUT!”

 

Blinking as she heard Circa’s words before processing them, the Arcanist was suddenly tackled as something fell onto her chest. Straddling her, was a Tonberry. It was brandishing a large knife as all the other ones had, and it was aiming for her face…

 

‘The stone…’ She didn’t feel it, in her hand… Where, had it gone…? Coming back to the present as the knife started its descent towards her face, Momo’s eyes widened as she tried to react, but there was no time…

 

“Aero!” Feeling the wind knocked out of her as both she and the Tonberry were shot away from each other, Momo gasped before curling in the air and rolling as she landed. Crawling to her feet immediately after hitting the ground, the Lalafell looked around as she tried to find the stone, her mind not even registering if the Tonberry was still alive or not. She needed it… She needed to find it!

 

Feeling her stomach drop as she saw the white scholar's stone near the edge of one of the ruin’s ledges, Momo scampered to her feet running towards it in a sprint. It was sliding down the rocks towards the edge of the ruins!

 

“MOMO! WAIT, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?”

 

Circa, what was she saying… She needed the stone! She needed it! SHE NEEDED IT! SHE NEEDED IT! SHE NEEDED IT! NEEDED, NEEDED, NEEDED, NEEDED, NEEDED, NEEDED, NEEDED, NEEDED, NEED-

 

“RESCUE!”

 

Watching as the stone fell off the cliff before she was suddenly pulled away from it as it began to fall back down to earth, Momo’s eyes widened as she was pulled back to the ground after having slipped off the ledge of the cliff. Colliding with Circa as she was tugged into the catgirl's arms, the Miqo'te leaned back restraining the Lalafell as she pulled her to safety.

 

Falling back onto the ground as she held onto Momo in shock, Circa panted slowly as her heart beat rapidly from what had just happened. ‘S-She jumped… I can’t… I can’t believe, she jumped…’ She almost got herself killed over that damn rock!

 

Feeling her arms shaking as the shorter teen tried to get out of her grip, Circa stared down at Momo in horror as the Lalafell reached out towards the edge of the cliff. “T-The s-stone… I… I need it… I need it… L-Let me go… I need, it… I-I need it…”

 

Spinning the smaller girl around so she was facing her instead, the cat folk hissed loudly before digging her fingers into the redhead’s shoulders. “WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING YOU, IDIOT! YOU ALMOST KILLED YOURSELF!” Circa screamed angrily. But her face slowly began to soften, before despair set in…

 

Sobbing with a hysterical look on her features, Momo continued to try and escape the larger girl's grip, but… she looked, absolutely defeated… Gritting her teeth already knowing her words wouldn’t get through to the Lalafell when she was like this, the older girl pulled her into a tight embrace as she hugged her close, Momo’s cries vibrating against her stomach as she continued reaching out towards the ledge of the cliff…

 

‘Momo…’

 

Sitting down and cradling the crying Lalafell, Circa rested her chin on the shorter girl's shoulder as she let her vent her anguish to her through her tears. She would wait until she calmed down before they talked about what happened…

 

It seemed, her coming here had proven Arianna’s worst fears true…

 

If she hadn’t been present, the Arcanist would have gotten herself killed…

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

Sitting in front of a small fire she had made, Circa stared at it kindling softly as the soundless night accompanied it. There were no bugs up here. No birds. No bats… Even the Tonberry from earlier didn’t seem to be active. It was utterly calm and quiet… Which made it all the worse for the cat girl, as her sensitive ears picked up Momo’s soft whimpers as she kept her face pressed into her chest.

 

She had been like this for hours…

 

She wanted to be angry with her. Wanted to slap her a few times and tell her that she was being an idiot when she tried to jump off a cliff to grab something. She wanted to scream at her! To shout and yell and vent her frustrations! But… She couldn’t seem to find the gumption to do it, as she comforted Momo.

 

She had never seen such a hopeless face like the one she wore now. Petting the redhead’s orange locks in a similar way Arianna had done prior, Circa frowned as it seemed to not affect the once bubbly and jubilant girl. She was even more broken up than she had been before…

 

“Momo… It’ll be alright. We’ll find you another stone… P-Please, stop crying…” She didn’t have any experience in comforting others! That was always Naoh’a’s job. Even when she had been like this, the older boy had calmed her down. She didn’t know what to say… Could she even say anything?

 

Pulling Momo’s face out from her chest, the Miqo’te looked at her with dismay. Her cheeks were puffy and red. Her eyes swollen from her tears too. She looked like a little kid who had lost everything… Frowning, Circa felt awkward that she knew what that felt like… She sometimes forgot what had happened to her and her brother. Life was so different now…

 

“I…I-It’s… gone…”

 

Feeling her ears twitch as she picked up Momo’s voice, Circa glanced back down at her as she saw the teen's lips moving, but it didn’t seem like words were coming out. At least no other ones she could pick up. Petting her head again hoping it would work to calm her, the catgirl nodded somberly.

 

“Yeah… The stone's gone. But we’ll just have to find another one! Got it?” Hoping she could cheer the Lalafell up with her encouragement, Circa soon scowled as she saw no change in response. “Momo, come on… You need to pull yourself together! You leaped to your death for that damn rock! Your life’s precious! Don’t just throw it away because something doesn’t go right! Life rarely does…” Circa muttered.

 

She knew how painful things could get sometimes, but this was just a setback! She could move on and still finish what she set out to do up here! It didn’t make any sense why she had done what she did! Feeling her ears twitch again, Circa’s eyes widened before she looked back down at Momo in shock.

 

“W-What, did you just say…?” Staring blankly at the cat folk in front of her, Momo breathed slowly as she felt the pit in her stomach still sinking. It didn’t stop… It never did, but now it was sinking faster… She felt, like she was going to fall in, and never get back out…

 

“E-Everybody keeps… leaving me… I-I… I don’t… want, to be alone…” Momo whispered, her voice almost too soft to be heard over the crackling fire in front of them. Moving her hands onto the Lalafell’s shoulders, Circa stared back at her perplexed.

 

“What are you even talking about? What does that have to do with the stone you tried to leap off a cliff for?!” The older girl snapped angrily. Sniffling, the shorter girl stared down before feeling her chin sharply grabbed and forced back up. “MOMO!”

 

She looked angry… Everyone got like that with her sooner or later…

 

“E-Everybody leave me… My parents left me… The orphans left me… The other people I-I wanted to befriend… M-My guild members… My t-t-teachers… A-A-And now… N-Now, my fairy… I, keep… getting abandoned… Every… everyone… EVERYONE… KEEPS, LEAVING ME!” Momo screamed before her cries renewed.

 

Feeling her hands lose strength on the Lalafell’s shoulders, Circa’s eyes were wide in disbelief. ‘You’re, an orphan too…?’ Staring back at the sobbing girl as she failed to control her tears coming out, the Miqo’te felt… a bit different now. Moving her hands back up, before pressing one on the shorter girl's back, and the other behind her head, the cat folk pulled her into a hug as she tightly held the Arcanist into her chest.

 

“Yeah… Everybody left me to… That’s why I had to make new friends. It’s hard… especially for someone like me. I’m… kind of cold to others… I’m working on that. But, I’m still trying to get better. And so are you. I’m here after all…” Circa muttered softly.

 

Feeling the cries beginning to slow down, Momo’s face eventually pulled itself away from the White Mage as she stared up at Circa weakly. “Y-You… But, y-you hate me too… e-everybody, hates me…” The shorter girl sobbed.

 

Scoffing, the Miqo’te moved her hand off of the smaller girl’s head before giving her a flick between her eyes. “Momo, you’re the exact type of person I don’t like being around… You’re loud… brash… lively… You always look on the bright side… You get easily excited over EVERYTHING! And… you still made me enjoy being trapped in the middle of nowhere with you… So, no… I don’t hate you.” Circa smiled before patting the silent girl on her head affectionately.

 

“I think I told you already… I don’t get along with others. But, you’re a little better than most…” Seeing a new wave of tears forming in the Lalafell’s eyes, Circa winced hoping she hadn’t been too harsh. She had tried to tone it down… She didn’t want to outright say what she was thinking... It would have messed with the point she was trying to make-. Stiffening, the cat girl’s tail shot up in surprise as Momo clung to her chest hugging her tightly. To tightly! Dear Goddess, why was her grip so strong!?

 

Shuddering as she clung to Circa, Momo softly sobbed as she hugged the older girl. She, didn’t mind her? Was that true? She didn’t want to be alone… She hated being alone… Lalafells weren’t meant to be alone… But she had been for so long… Looking up at Circa’s face (turning on odd shade blue), Momo sniffled weakly.

 

“Y-You don’t, hate me…? Do you mean it…? A-Are we, friends…?” She had never had a friend… The other orphans wanted stuff from her growing up… and her fellow Arcanists wanted her to do their magic studies for them… But, Circa hadn’t asked her for anything… She was just here… helping her…

 

Was that what a friend did…?

 

Tapping the shorter girl’s arm repeatedly as she tried to get her to let go, the Miqo’te gasped in relief once Momo released her to wipe her tears off. “P-Please… Never do that again…” Circa groaned before twisting her back to crack it. She was starting to understand now how the tiny girl had taken down dozens of Tonberry without breaking a sweat…

 

Seeing the calmer state Momo was in now, Circa smiled before putting her hand on top of the short teen's head. It looked like, she was back to normal, as a complacent smile suddenly crossed the Lalafells face as she whimpered happily from her touch.

 

“There, there… you little weirdo…” Hopefully, they could find another Scholar stone up here. The first one took a while, so another was going to be rough. Then again… massacring the Tonberry worked the first time…

 

But, the older teen was willing to stay as long as she needed. She knew Momo needed her for this… And she didn’t feel like leaving her like others seemed to do. It was a bit concerning to find out more about her…

 

The cat folk knew exactly what she was feeling… and if Erenia hadn’t been there for her, she might have fallen in despair as Momo had been in… It felt weird, to see her mask slip. Hopefully, it would shatter, and she would finally be as happy as she pretended to be…

 

‘I guess it’s my turn now, to be there for someone else…’

 

And the first thing to do was help Momo finish her quest. What happened after… Well… She’d play it by ear. Who knows what the future would bring? She wasn’t an Astrologian after all…

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

One Month Later…

 

 

Sitting at her desk as she wrote up various documents, Arianna appeared sullen as she filed the submission of the missing reports for both her younger guild member and the White Mage she sent out with her. There had been no news about either of them… And the Hyur was worried sick…

 

“Ka’llee… Take these to the market square. Post it up and have it sent to all guilds as soon as you can.” She needed someone to go out and look for the pair. She could only pray they were both alive still. She knew how strong they both were, but still…

 

Fluttering down looking just as glum, the little Fae nodded feeling all the emotions her partner was. Arianna was grief-stricken and troubled that she couldn’t go out herself to search for the pair of girls. “It’ll be fine… That Lalafell’s something else you know… I could feel the power coming off her. And so is Circa as well…”

 

Hearing the words of encouragement from her fairy companion, the brunette nodded as she pulled a new paper out that needed filling. She just hoped that someone would accept her quest. She put an entire pay period on it… Hopefully, it was enough incentive…

 

Pouting, Ka’llee moved to the open door before flying out. But, after a few minutes, the little fay fluttered back into the room in a panic. “Huh? What is it Ka’llee? Weren’t you going to the market?” sputtering as she landed on the desk, the white-haired Fae grinned eagerly before pointing to the doors. “THEY’RE BACK!!!”

 

Growing wide-eyed at what she had said, Arianna stood up in an instant before running out the doors of her office leaving her screaming Fae behind as she rushed to the entrance of her guild. Standing over the banister as she peered down, the older woman felt her breath hitch as she saw a pair of girls walking in. It was them…

 

Jumping over it, disregarding the stairs entirely, a gust of wind softened the Scholars landing as she ran over to both Circa and Momori. They were back! They were really… back…? Blinking in surprise, Arianna gasped seeing the state they were in.

 

The light grey robes the Lalafell wore and the once pristine white ones Circa had on were splattered in mud, blood, and many other assorted colors. Tears and gashes were ripped across their clothes… and the Miqo’tes staff was broken at the top… What on earth happened to them?!

 

“Circa! Momori! What’s going on?! Where have you bee-.” Feeling her words cut off as the Lalafell screamed her name before jumping up and down in front of her ecstatically, Arianna was taken aback as she held her hands raised with a glimmering white stone in them…

 

“I GOT ONE! I GOT ONE! LOOK, LOOK, TEACHER!” Momo screamed excitedly as she waved around the Scholar stone, she had been sent out to find. Staring back at it in surprise, the older woman smiled calmly before looking back at Circa.

 

Smirking herself, the catgirl waved her hand back and forth dismissively before moving towards the stairs that lead to her room. She needed a bath really bad…

 

Watching the younger woman making her way back to her temporary room, the older woman smiled softly before addressing Momori once more. She looked about ready to explode with the amount of excitement rolling off her.

 

She’d get a briefing from Circa once they both had time to decompress. It seems they were both worse for wear. But at least they were still alive. It set the brunette's heart at ease…

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

Standing off to the corner of Arianna’s office silently, Circa observed quietly as she watched Momo kneeling over a magic circle on the ground. The preparations had been set up upon their return, and it was time for the Lalafell to complete her ritual. She had everything she needed now… And in the end, it took more than just the Scholar stone…

 

Watching as the older Hyur guided her, the Miqo’te looked back at Arianna and Ka’llee as the fairy vibrated with light as did the circle etched into the ground. This would probably be a rare sight. Especially for one such as herself who wasn’t associated with the Arcanists in any way. She felt lucky that the opportunity arose for her to see this with her own eyes.

 

Setting down the stone she had been tasked with finding, Momo smiled weakly as she ran her fingers over the runes on it before pressing her hands on the circle, she sat in. As she spoke from memory, the ritual being one she practiced by herself many times for when the time came, she would become a Scholar, everything began to happen all at once.

 

Light rose up around her, and the shorter teen could hear a voice… It was talking, but… she couldn’t understand it. Not at first… But, as it continued to speak, it became clearer… and it was directed at her. Muttering under her breath as she spoke to it, the light shined brighter, before a single sphere of it formed in front of the Lalafell.

 

Peering over at it as it began to take shape, Circa’s eyes widened as she watched the materialization of a fairy, right before her eyes. Its lithe body shaped outward, before a pair of transparent glowing wings, flashed into life. As the light faded from blinding to radiant, all that was left, was a small, little Fae. The process… was beautiful…

 

Being broken out of her trance as loud crying could be heard, Circa looked back at Momo before feeling her heartache as she watched the Lalafell weeping as she stared back at the fairy before her. It looked like both Arianna and the newly formed Fae were both taken aback by the actions of the younger girl… but, to the White Mage, it was clear those were tears of joy.

 

Flying in front of her new partner's face, the fairy pouted before attempting to wipe away Momo’s tears, but more continued to fall. It was, kind of cute. Looking back to Arianna in silence, Circa nodded toward’s the door, letting the older woman know they should let Momo and her new fairy companion be alone for a bit.

 

As the Miqo’te stepped outside the office followed along by the Hyur a few moments later, both were mute at first before Arianna broke the silence. “I can’t thank you enough Circa… You’ve done so much for us here in our guild.  You’ve really proven how loyal you are by helping Momori as much as you have.”

 

Blushing, the catgirl looked away sheepishly unsure of how to process the praise. She was used to getting it back at her old guild… But, she liked this more… Deciding to handle it how she used to, the cat folk nodded silently before her hand slipped into the pocket of her robe.

 

“It’s fine… I want to do whatever I can here. Also… I’ve made up my mind, about what I wanted from coming out here…” Circa murmured, her voice still unsure if she was speaking truthfully or not. She had wanted to say this for a bit, even before she went out with Momo on her quest… But, there was always a lingering feeling of doubt in her mind. Something, holding her back…

 

But after seeing the ritual Momo took part in… Seeing the Fairy she so desperately wanted to befriend. Seeing, how happy she was, and how much strife she had to go through to get to that point… It all just cemented in the older teen's mind what she wanted to do, now that she was starting over.

 

Pulling her hand back out before showing what she had to Arianna, the brunette’s eyes widened in shock, as she saw a small pale stone resting in it, with a glowing green rune on it. “Let me train here… I want to become a Scholar too. That fairy Momo summoned… It called out to her before she had even done the ritual. And this one called out to me…”

 

Staring in disbelief at the Scholar stone the catgirl was holding, the older woman soon began to smile before nodded back to her. “It seems like you’ll be here with us a bit longer then. I’m glad, Circa. I’ll make the arrangements to have your room to be more permanent.”

 

Nodding thankfully, Circa turned to leave as she slipped the stone she held back in her pocket. “Let’s talk more tomorrow. I have something I need to do, now that I’m back…” Giving the younger woman a nod, Arianna watched as her newest Arcanist take her leave as she made her way back to her bedroom.

 

‘Circa… You’re just full of surprises, aren’t you?’ If she really had heard a spirit of Nym calling out to her as she claimed… then it meant she had the potential to become one of the greatest among their ranks. And that thought filled the older woman with hope for her guild.

 

Although… the paperwork that she was going to have to do now, didn’t…

 

Smiling wearily, the brunette adjusted her glasses before making her way back to the room Momori was still in. She still had to attend to her student before she got underway processing her newest pupil.

 

One thing was for certain though. Things were going to get more interesting around here. And she was eager to see what stories would unfold, with both Momori, and Circa.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

Standing under a steady stream of water as its warmth washed over her aching body, Circa sighed softly as she felt the refreshing feeling setting her at ease. She had taken one when she had arrived back, but this was more for pleasure than cleanliness. But she was going to clean something… Someone…

 

Grimacing that she had done it again, the Miqo’te frowned as she squatted down with her hand waiting under her ass. She was used to referring to him as it… It just sort of happened, over time… And the younger girl was beginning to realize that more and more now. Something, changed when she came to this place… And it was causing the teen to question a lot of her actions up to this point…

 

‘Come on out Naoh’a… We… should talk…’ Flexing her anal muscles as her brother’s small body was moved slowly outward, Circa hissed softly as a foreign pleasure invaded her. She hadn’t felt that in a while… Something really had changed. And possibly, for the better…

 

Feeling a breach in her anus, the cat folk moaned softly as she began to feel the smaller man’s body exiting her before her shrunken brother landed on her hand limply. Standing back up panting, the younger blonde blushed as she stared down at her brother. His eyes were closed, and filth coated him from head to toe…

 

This was normal though… On long trips, he napped. He slept a lot… There wasn’t much to do beyond pleasuring her and sleeping. Running a finger over her older brothers’ body, Circa smiled weakly as she felt his chest rise and fall under her touch.

 

‘I haven’t had a lot of time to talk with you recently, have I? I’m sorry… I’m so, very, sorry…’ Massaging the smaller man as she cleaned the filth off of him, Circa was gentle as she scrubbed away the caked-on substances that chipped and slipped away under the running water.

 

It also seemed like he liked it, as the older boy awoke at some point during his cleaning, staring up at her weakly. “Morning sleepy head… I hope you got enough rest. We can play for a little bit today. I figured though… you’d like to talk again. It seemed like you liked to last time we did…” Circa muttered softly, before leaning against the tiled walls of her shower.

 

“A lot happened since we last spoke… I helped that Lalafell I told you about becoming a Scholar. It’s, different then what I am. But… I think I’m going to become one. I might as well… I was able to get one of those stones she was sent out for… It might be kind of fun…” Circa smiled, her fingers running in small circles across the tiny man’s body as she continued to fondle him affectionately.

 

“I… Also made a new friend… Heh, I know… Cold, loner, Circa… calling someone her friend… But, it’s true. I can’t say we always get along… And she really gets under my skin more than I’d like to admit, but… I love being around her. She makes me feel like Erenia though… Goddess, I hope I didn’t annoy her as Momo does me…” Circa chuckled. She hadn’t laughed like that for quite some time.

 

Feeling something touch her hand, the Miqo’te stared down again before smiling softly as she saw Naoh’a gripping her finger. ‘I knew it…’ She didn’t fully understand what caused him to become despondent… but, he was still there… Somewhere…

 

But, as much as she wanted to pursue this… She also had some needs that needed to be met. The cycle had started a few days back… And being alone in the wilderness with Momo hadn’t helped her cope with its effects on her body. She needed to touch herself badly! And Naoh’a looked ready to help her, now that he was responsive again…

 

“Let’s play a little before bed, big brother…” Blushing faintly as she trailed her fingers over her shrunken sibling's body, the younger girl shivered as she lowered her hand down past her waist. Position Naoh’a back where he came from, Circa mewed softly as he began to press the Miqo’te’s head against her anus. She had always been sensitive there… But, after months of pleasuring herself with it… nothing changed. She was still just as excited now as she was the first time, she discovered this.

 

Purring quietly as the warm water of the shower trailed down her naked frame, Circa stretched her sore limbs as she bent her body. Craning her neck down so she could see better, the cat girl’s slitted eyes zeroed in on her brother as she watched his tiny head enter her asshole. The sight was truly something else…

 

Moaning in pleasure as she watched the lewd display, the younger girl began to move her other hand down as well, before petting her lower lips. Fingering herself slowly as to not get off too soon, Circa whimpered quietly as she tried to stifle her sounds.

 

These walls were probably thin… Even in the shower, she didn’t trust total discretion. Not when there were others her age all around her who were probably just as pent up and horny as she had been. She really needed this… It was just dawning on her how long it had truly been since she got to play like this…

 

Gripping Naoh’a’s leg as she started to ease him in and out of her ass from torso to neck, the larger girl panted softly as her breath mixed with the steam in the air. ‘N-Naoh’a!’ She had forgotten how good this felt! Maybe it was just the heat she felt burning between her legs… but, it just felt so good…

 

Leaning back into the wall to support herself under her squatting form, Circa continued to mew and moan as touches became quicker in pace. Using her middle and ring finger to achieve what she wanted, the dirty blonde quivered from her combined touches with her brother.

 

The pinpricks of her own fingers and the jolts of sharp pleasure each time Naoh’a’s head was shoved deeper into her ass, were a perfect combination for an inevitable climax. And unfortunately, even with her attempting to prolong it… it was just no use…

 

Biting her tongue as she let out a hampered scream through her teeth, Circa fell on her ass as her orgasm came out quicker than she had anticipated. But, the Miqo’te squealed even louder when she landed as she felt Naoh’a enter body suddenly shoved all the way in!

 

Quivering in the bottom of her tub as she spasmed from the pleasurable climax, as well as the thrashing she now felt within her ass, Circa was left stationary as she tried to regain her breath. ‘D-Damn… that… w-was loud…’ It just slipped out…

 

Panting quietly as she tried to calm down… well, calm down as best she could with her brother moving around inside her rear, Circa waited in silence for time to pass… But a knock never came to her door. At least, not one she could hear. She could only hope no one heard her loud outburst. It wouldn’t take much to determine what she had been doing in her bathroom for the last half hour…

 

Feeling the water beginning to take a turn as it went from hot to tepid, the younger girl crawled to her feet slowly before turning the faucet. “W-We’re… not, done…” She wasn’t nearly satisfied enough… But, they could continue this on her bed. At least there she could silence herself easier with her pillows…

 

Making her way out of her bathroom after a few minutes of trying, Circa fell into her bed, still wet from the water on her before her hand moved down into her folds. Fingering herself carelessly, the younger teen mewed quietly as the pleasure began to course through her all over again. The condition really was a bitch… Even if it felt good…

 

Laying down on her back as moved her ass upward, the white mage purred softly as she began gripping her ass cheeks. “Naoh’a… if you can hear me… Go, deeper! I want to feel you crawling around inside me!” The Miqo’te growled aggressively.

 

Smiling in bliss as her order had been heard, the younger girl moaned happily as she felt the pinching pleasant sensations of tiny hands gripping her anal walls. Her brother was digging… He was listening to her command, and crawling through her waste like an obedient little pet!

 

Panting happily as she imagined her tiny sibling scooping her shit aside as he did his best to please her, Circa continued where she left off with her fingers as she thrust them into her quim aggressively. Screw prolonging it! SHE WANTED TO CUM AGAIN!

 

Biting down on her knuckle as her fangs dug into her skin, the catgirl ignored the minor pain she felt as the immense pleasure outweighed it by an absurd margin. She knew how loud she could be… And now that she didn’t live alone anymore, she needed to do what she could to suppress her noise…

 

Clenching her ass hard as she tried to thrash her older brother around inside of her, Circa grinned ferally as her pleasure started to peak again. ‘Y-Yes! C-Crawl… Crawl, deeper! Get lost in my filthy ass! Make me your only reason for living!’ She loved her brother… but, the feeling of control… she just loved more…

 

She could only hope it was the heat talking…

 

Bucking her hips into her hand vigorously, the blonde snarled softly before biting down harder as she felt her climax about to hit. Digging her thumb into her clit as she felt the pleasure at its apex, the younger girl let out a shrill squeal as tears streamed down her cheeks before she slumped into her bed, panting through her parted lips again.

 

As seconds ticked by once her pleasure left her and the fatigue set back in again, Circa’s eyes softened before she withdrew her hand out of her mouth. Tasting blood on her tongue, the younger girl looked at her bleeding hand before sighing softly.

 

‘I think I need to buy a mouth gag or something…’ She kept doing that. If she didn’t use her hand though it was often her pillow or blanket which she ended up tearing open with her teeth. Licking her skin as she cleaned herself up, the younger girl mewed quietly as she felt Naoh’a still tunneling his way deeper into her depths.

 

‘D-Damn it… Why do you always have to make me feel like this, Naoh’a…?’ She wanted to treat her brother better… But every time he put her in a state like this… She just wanted to dominate him further!

 

Baring her fangs as she felt the heat rising in her once again, Circa sighed before moving her knuckles back up to her mouth. Time for another round…

 

Hopefully, Naoh’a would get deep enough she couldn’t feel him… or else, they’d be at it all night like last month…

 

Hopefully, the staff could excuse the wetness and blood she was leaving on her bedsheets…

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

3 Month’s later…

 

 

‘She did it… What an odd turn of events, that led us here. Heh… I’m so happy…’

 

Standing across from Circa as the Miqo’te performed the summoning ritual all Scholars had to do to graduate classes, Arianna smiled brightly as she watched the younger girl channeling the aether around the circle etched into the ground.

 

In a matter of weeks, the teenager had jumped from a new acolyte to a first-degree Arcanist. In a little over a month, she had mastered all the base spells required and had summoned her first familiars. And now, just a few months in, she was graduating to the next level in their training. As a teacher, pride wasn’t even enough to express how satisfied it was to see a student under her taking the initiative to become a Scholar.

 

Their class was rare and often overlooked by many. So, to have a prodigy in her own right give up her prior training to take on a new one left the Hyur in an insurmountable amount of joy. She even had the foresight, to take the artifact she needed to graduate when the time came. And if her story was true, then having it call to her at all when she wasn’t even a student of theirs said enough about her character.

 

Watching the runes glow to life before floating in the air around her, a link was established almost instantly as all the light began to form into a being. As it sparked away and illuminated Circa, a lone fae now remained where the markings in their air had once been.

 

And, immediately it flew over before hugging the startled girl much to Arianna’s delight. She knew without a doubt that this new partner of hers would be a treasure to the cat folk for the rest of her life. Nodding to the embarrassed teen as she tried to calm her newly conjured companion down, the older woman ushered her out of her office as she went to begin cleaning up on her own.

 

Circa could enjoy her time with her new Fae… as well as tell her friend how it went. Letting out a quiet chortle at her thoughts, the brunette smiled as she thought about Momori and Circa. It made her laugh that before the Lalafell’s assignment, the younger blonde hadn’t wanted anything to do with her. But now though… Now, she hardly ever saw the pair apart from one another.

 

‘I’m glad you found another friend, Circa.’ This world was hard enough without the need to bear its burdens alone. Hearing her name called loudly, Arianna was soon brought out of her thoughts as Ka’llee flew in to tell her the news that had happened that morning. As well as what she just heard from Momori.

 

Smirking, the older Scholar moved out of her office and down to the main hall. This was an eventful day indeed…

 

‘Doma… Now there’s a place I’ve only heard rumors about…’

 

 

It seemed the young Lalafell wanted to go there with Circa. And now that her training was complete… she had agreed. Taking on a mission like that with no notice at all… She had certainly grown, over her time here…

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

Epilogue

Old Gridania

 

The sun had been muddled today… What an odd sign here in their neck of the woods. It wasn’t like the weather to change so suddenly. But the cards didn’t show her any bad omens. It seemed they were leaning towards new horizons.

 

Tapping her chin in thought, Erenia pondered what would happen. Things had been fairly normal over the last couple months. Not much had transpired after a large raid in the outer forests. When word got around that a massive group of bandits had been taken out, the lesser ones in the area all seemed to dissipate or disband all together.

 

While this was good news of course… it left the quests in the area rather lack luster. There was only so many times she could go out collecting materials others needed before her melancholy kicked in. She was praying her cards were telling the truth right now. She’d take just about anything to alleviate her boredom…

 

‘I wonder if Circa is having fun at least. Knowing her, she would be content to stay inside all day and not go out at all.’ Smirking at the thought of her friend, the older Elezen sighed softly. She did miss her…

 

Telling the cat folk to leave was the right thing to do. But, not seeing her friend or for that matter knowing where she had gone to visit her had been truly disheartening. Hopefully wherever she was, she had found some enjoyment in her life where none was to be found here…

 

Reaching into her tarot pouch before drawing from the stack of cards, the elven woman hummed thoughtfully as she made her predictions. More often then not, fate would tell you things freely, if only you would be patient with it and listen. For other classes, this was usually not possible. But Astrologians weren’t other classes~.

 

Furrowing her brow in thought, Erenia hummed softly before quickening her pace. ‘Wheel of fortune? Could it be…?’ Feeling an invisible tugging in her chest, the Elezen smiled before breaking into a sprint as she made her way home. Her excitement was brimming now!

 

As the older woman stepped past her gate eagerly expecting to see a certain someone waiting for her there, her excitement faded before a saddened demeanor fell over her. Circa wasn’t here. Pouting that her prediction had been wrong, the elven woman hmphed quietly before making her way to her front door.

 

‘I guess… you can’t always tell the future… Shame though…’ She had been hoping this one had been true. Perhaps she interpreted it wrong? No… not likely. Sometimes fate was just fickle. And occasionally playful and mischievous. It was probably just riling her up to stir excitement in her life. Unfortunately, it worked…

 

Reaching for her doorknob, Erenia was about to put her desires out of her mind, before something caught her attention. If there was anything the Astrologian was, it was meticulous. If something was off in her abode, she would notice it immediately. And only a handful of people knew that…

 

Gulping as her excitement rose again, the older blonde leaned down to the windowsill beside her front door, as a piece of paper stuck out of it. It was a letter… Plucking it daintily, Erenia moved to the small set of chairs she had on her balcony before sitting down and giving it a read.

 

This was unexpected indeed. Maybe this was the meaning of her prediction. Tearing open the front of it and pulling the letter out of its envelope, the Elezen's eyes lit up upon seeing the handwriting on it. She recognized it easily.

 

‘Hey Erenia… I guess I missed you. Sorry I couldn’t stay longer and wait for you to get back from your quest. I have an engagement I need to meet with, a friend, of mine. We’re headed to Doma. It’s a country that’s been pretty closed off from what I’ve heard, but they’re asking for aid, so we thought we’d head there.

 

I just wanted to give you a heads up. The last time I left, it was… quick. I don’t know why I did it so suddenly or what made me do it, so… I’m sorry if I made you worried. Either way… I heard from our old guild what’s been going on while I was away. It seems like things have settled down… That’s good.

 

Either way, I’ll probably be over in Doma for a bit, so, if you want to catch up, and the news reaches you over here… you know where to find me.

 

Thank you for everything, Erenia… A lots changed since I left… And I feel really good about it.

 

Circa.’

 

 

Humming softly as she read over the short letter, Erenia softly chuckled before shaking her head. ‘Really? No gossip or news on what you’ve done? That’s certainly like you, isn’t it?’ She was always such a no-nonsense kitty~.

 

Folding up the letter and tucking it into her hip pouch, the Elezen sat there for a bit and pondered the younger girl’s words. She had made a friend… That alone was more startling then the older woman thought it would be. But it was to be expected. No one was meant to go throughout life without them.

 

Watching the weather starting to change as the light came back out again, Erenia smiled as she wondered how to proceed with this news. “What say you, fate? Do I take her up on that offer?” Reaching into her hip pouch before drawing a tarot card, the elven woman's eyes shined brightly at the responce to her question.

 

Laughing happily as she looked back at the card of a man dancing atop a cliff, Erenia gently shook her head. “The Fool? Really? Well… I guess I have nothing better to do here~.”

 

Sticking the card back where it belonged, the older woman entered her home as she began to pack. She would see Circa sooner then the Miqo’te thought she would no doubt. And she couldn’t wait~.

 

 

Doma awaited them both, and whatever fate had planned for them both there…

 

 

 

 

To be continued.

 

New Life in Doma by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

Third installment for this Final Fantasy series.

A bit of a long read. you have been warned. Enjoy!

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Yanxia – Doma

 

 

‘Amazing… I would have never thought, anywhere would outshine Gridania…’

 

Walking in bliss as she made her way across the new landscape, Circa was awestruck, as she drank in its visage. Doma was the closed-off nation within the country of Othard. She had trepidations about traveling here with Momo a few weeks back… but, she had come to appreciate being here. It was an experience all on its own.

 

“Hey, hey~, no zoning out kitty~ You might step off a cliff if you’re careless~ And we wouldn’t want that~” Feeling a vain straining in her temple, the Miqo’te scowled as she cast her feline eyes to a much smaller figure then herself hovering near her.

 

It was a tiny girl. While larger than her brother in height after she had shrunk him many years back, the creature was still fairly tiny and didn’t reach past a foot in size, even with the impressive wingspan of her butterfly-esk appendages.

 

But that was to be expected. She was a fairy after all… her, fairy. Feeling her eye twitching a bit, a habit she had seemingly developed only after the summoning of her new lifelong companion, Circa glowered as she heard the playful giggles coming from the tiny girl.

 

She was a petite thing, with an even lither body than her old instructor Arianna’s fae had been. Dressed in a sole one-piece green leotard that appeared fashioned from both light and leaves, the fairy’s wings and eyes matched the coloration which seemed to radiate an almost limelight around her. The only contrast to her look was her glowing blonde hair, cut short in a pixie cut. Ironic given her species.

 

All and all, she was a sight that seemed out of place in many lands she had been to… and even more so when compared to the other fairies she had come in contact with. Peering over her shoulder silently, the Miqo’te scowled as she saw her traveling companion and friend, Momo.

 

She too had accompanied her to this new land… as well with a fairy of her own. Though the difference between the Miqo'te's, and the Lalafell’s familiars was night and day. The other fae was equally tiny in size but that didn’t stop her from radiating maturity the likes of which neither her own fairy nor Arianna’s had seemed to possess.

 

She had a similar pair of butterfly wings that flapped behind her at all times, but, these ones while still composed of radiant light were of a golden variety. The same could be said for her hair, which was long and blonde trailing down her back like a drape. Though, her outerwear was different. This though the Miqo’te knew had more to do with Momo making or buying things she wanted her fairy to wear rather than what she had been summoned with when she answered her call.

 

Garbed in a fairly translucent green frilled garment that also took on the same ethereal properties as her own fae, the tiny blonde wore a much more physical pair of undergarments which seemed to satisfy her nicely. It was a little embarrassing when you considered the fae’s extremely generous chest size. The cat folk had never seen another woman even close to matching it! It made sense she wore nothing beneath it. Anything else seemed to be too restrictive. This was a trait all fairies shared apparently after the Miqo’te learned that most of their race remained naked in their domain.

 

Whether true or not, Circa couldn’t say. But it had been a fight to try and get her own fairy to keep her clothes on when they were out in public. ‘And an even greater challenge when we're not…’ Souring as she vaguely heard the playful words of her tiny companion behind her, the teenager said nothing as her mind wandered to that same singular question that had come to her mind… ever… single… day… since she became a full-fledged Scholar…

 

‘Why… why did I summon you…?’

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

6 months ago.

 

“Water… Fire… Earth… Wind… Ice… Thunder… Light… Dark… Come to me, oh spirit of Nym!” 

 

Focusing her intent on the summoning circle in front of her, Circa sweated profusely as she performed her final act as an Arcanist. This was the last test for her to become a Scholar. All she needed to do was call forth a spirit fae. But, would one answer her call? 

 

“You’re doing good. I can feel the shift in the air… a connection to their domain has been established. Now call. Ask for aid. Request a companion for life. And persuade one to come to you. Your pact is a partnership, not a right or demand. If whoever you latch onto thinks you feel that way… then you will never have any fairies answer your summons.” Arianna muttered calmly. 

 

She was stressed… but, she couldn’t allow Circa to know that. As a teacher, it was her job to guide her students… And all the trials and endeavors the cat folk had gone through led to this. She had everything it took, to become one of them. Now, it was up to her to cross that final threshold… 

 

Sitting off in the corner so as to not distract her friend, Momo whimpered softly as fear nestled into her. Beside her was her companion. The little blonde fae was seated on her knee as she watched curiously, her hand ever rubbing the Lalafell in a comforting fashion. 

 

She hadn’t been in this world as long as Ka’llee had been, but, the tiny being knew this mortal was capable of contacting her kind. And her partner's fears were unwarranted. She could see the power behind Circa… even if the teenager couldn’t yet herself… 

 

‘Did… it take Momo this long too…?’ She had uttered the incantations. Called on a spirit of any kind to answer her. Waited patiently… And nothing. Nothing was happening. Feeling her bottom lip tremble, the cat folk bit it to silence her nerves as she focused harder on the small pale stone that lay in the center of the summoning circle. 

 

‘You, called, me! You wanted me to find you… So please… come to me!’ She felt like she was begging. It made her depressed… but, she had come too far to let something as senseless as pride interrupt her. 

 

‘And that’s why I’m here!’

 

Jumping as a voice invaded her mind, Circa’s mouth opened abruptly as she stopped herself from looking around. Did it just…? Gawking as a light began to glow in the center of the circle, the cat girl felt her heart skip a beat, as she watched it beginning to form into a solid mass, before taking shape. 

 

Feeling the pull on the other side of the gateway she had made abruptly end, Circa slowly lowered her arms as she stood frozen. Hovering in front of her, was a fairy. She looked like she was sleeping. Her eyes were closed, and her face… was so peaceful… 

 

‘B-Beautiful…’ She was so beautiful… 

 

Snapping its eyes open in an instant, the cat girl jumped in surprise as she saw the fairy suddenly grinning wide. “W-What-“ Eeping loudly as it collided with her face, both Miqo’te and fairy fell to the floor startling everyone present… none more than Circa herself. 

 

“I’M FREE! I’M FREE! THANK YOU! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!” 

 

Sputtering as she felt her face repeatedly (and aggressively) kissed, Circa flailed on the wooden floor as she began to claw at the Fairy straddling her mouth. Yanking the smaller being off her as she gasped for air, the teenager was at a loss for words as she saw the pantingfae eying her… with a look she couldn’t even describe! 

 

Her face was flushed red like she had a fever... Her breaths were coming out shallow like they were labored… Drool seemed to escape out of the corners of her mouth! Was this thing rabid!? 

 

But… that wasn’t it… The final thing… was the smaller girl’s hands. They were firmly pressed into her skin, and rubbing her body obscenely! One was groping her tiny chest, and the other pressing into the bare crotch! 

 

WHAT THE HELL WAS THIS THING DOING?! WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH HER FAIRY!!!!!

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

“We’re drawn to specific individuals. All fae have a preference for who they wish to serve alongside. We need to be compatible with one another, or else we'll never answer the call of Scholar who tries to summon us!” 

 

Ka’llee had told her this when she had asked about Momo summoning her own in the past. With that said… Shifting her feline eyes back over to her… companion… Circa soured immediately as she locked eyes with her fairy familiar, the smaller girl suddenly putting on a licentious face as she licked her lips. 

 

Shuddering, the teenager stared back at the Lalafell behind her… as she watched her blonde fairy currently tucking a dandelion into the giggling girl’s orange locks. Feeling the familiar twitch of her eye, the Miqo’te snarled internally. 

 

‘IF THAT’S TRUE THEN HOW THE HELL DID I END UP WITH A PERVERTED NYMPHOMANIAC FAIRY AS MY PARTNER?!” 

 

IT WASN’T FAIR! Feeling something tap her shoulder before a hand pressed into her cheek affectionately, Circa glowered as she felt the playful touches of her companion stroking her supple skin. 

 

“Awww, don’t pout kitty~ I was only teasing you~ I know you won’t walk off a cliff. You’re way smarter than you look! Wait… that might sound bad too… Oh! You’re too smart to fall off a cliff! No… no… that still sounded bad… Well, I have faith in you!” The short-haired fae giggled before patting the irritated cat girl affectionately. 

 

“Lala’Nee, you’re causing frustration for your partner again. We’ve talked about this…” Pouting as she was called out, the younger of the two fairies looked to the older blonde one as she began to flutter over to her with her arms crossed. It wasn’t an easy task given the fairy's odd proportions. While the blonde fae had a rather small chest, her older kin seemed well endowed past what should have been possible for her to even stand with. 'Let alone fly... How does she even stay in the air with breasts that large?' 

 

“Oh, knock it off Bell’Anna! My Partner loves me~” Frowning as she watched the giggling girl kissing her noticeably irritated companion, the seemingly more mature of the two creatures sighed in exasperation before fluttering back over to her own partner and seating herself on Momori’s shoulder. 

 

“If she enjoyed your prattling then she would react positively to it. Like so~” Resting her own hand on the Lalafell, Momo’s eyes got wide before she smiled blissfully from the affectionate feeling. “Pet me more!” 

 

Chuckling melodically, the older fae nodded as she gently rubbed her Scholar’s face approvingly. Puffing her cheeks out, the younger fairy redoubled her efforts as she began to kiss and caress Circa’s cheek trying to match the other fairy's show of affection. 

 

“I can do that too! See! See! You love this don’t you kitty~? I bet it would be more fun though if you let me pet you in your panti-“ Eeping as she was gripped in a hand and silenced forcibly, the Miqo’te sighed. Why… Why couldn’t she have a normal fairy…?

 

Blushing profusely as she felt her palm being licked by her partner, the cat girl ignored it. Nothing she did ever put Lala’Nee off. In fact, it seemed anything she did to her turned her on! She had stuffed her in her bag, tied her up, buried her in their clothes pile when they bathed, and practically drowned her at one point when she got a bit too invasive in the bathhouse they had last visited… 

 

Worst of all though was the fact the fairy’s words… had a positive effect on her even if she didn’t want to admit it. Unbeknownst to the cat folk at the time, she had learned that fae could sense Aether. And by that, they could discern to who it belonged… And she picked up two different kinds inside of her… 

 

So, with a lot of probing, it finally came out… and she found out about her brother. That had opened the floodgate! Ever since then her fairy had often tried to have the teenager play with her physically as she did with her sibling! And she could be… very… persuasive… 

 

 

Gritting her teeth as she felt the nibbling begin now, Circa tossed the fae behind her before walking forward in a huff. “Stay back there! I don’t want any more locals to get the wrong idea about us before we even introduce ourselves!” The teenager snapped. This wasn’t the first time both her and Momo’s fairies had done something awkward in public. Morals weren’t exactly a strong suit for either of them it seemed. 

 

 

‘I wonder if Arianna had this issue with Ka’llee…’ She was a bit abrasive given her size but she didn’t try to molest the older woman’s cheek, urge her to suck on her breasts, or grind on her nose moaning loudly in front of merchants! It was beginning to drive her mad! She almost wished she had never picked up that stupid stone! 

 

 

But that would be a lie… The irritable teen knew she loved her fairy. Even if she was a massive pain in the ass not even Naoh’a could make go away. But even so, it led to uncomfortable situations. “Excuse me, but may you give me but a moment of your time dear travelers~?” 

 

 

 

Like right now… 

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

What a troublesome town… Everybody here was so poor. People begged on every street corner. They wore scraps of clothing that would barely fit children. And most irksome, they drank the equivalent of fetid sewage waste they called alcohol. What a horrible slum for her to have ended up in. What a lousy fortune told indeed. That woman must have lied to her… She would have the Guardians handle her for misleading a-

 

 

Blinking momentarily, a woman who was leaning against a degraded house furrowed her brow at the odd sight before her. Walking among the streets, was two adventurers. Perking up, the woman took a small drag from a tiny kiseru pipe before letting out the thinnest of smoke wisps from between her lips, her mouth curving into a wide grin now.

 

 

‘Perhaps, that foolish fortune teller had been right all along.’ These two were special! They wore gear from across the sea. While not so uncommon nowadays as it had once been, the apparel was that of battle-worn maidens. Both wore white linens, one for combat, and the other of a healer perhaps? It was a bit hard to discern given their specializations. But it was foreign, to say the least.

 

 

The Aether around them was different. It was powerful! She could practically feel them now that she had laid eyes on them across the street. They were also a bit battered. Perhaps they were looking for work? While they wouldn’t make good clientele, they could be of great use to her Mistress. It was time to see if fortune truly favored her how she pleaded it too.

 

 

Tapping her pipe to rid it of the ash, the kimono-clad woman began to make her way towards the pair as her mind started to form ideas on how to get them to accompany her. They would make fine prizes, for her Oiran…

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

“Excuse me, but may you give me but a moment of your time dear travelers~?”

 

 

Stopping abruptly as someone walked in the middle of their path, Circa’s ears flicked before her eyes shot back and forth suspiciously. This felt wrong immediately. Standing before her and Momo, was an Au Ru. She was beautiful. And that was putting it lightly. Dressed in a dark blue robe of silk, it blended with her hair which was held back in an ornate design she had seen on some similar women at… unscrupulous establishments.

 

 

However, she didn’t get the feeling this woman planned to proposition her like the other women of the last town had. Shifting her golden eyes to the pair as she observed them all one by one, the Au Ru landed her gaze back on Circa with a look of amusement present on her features.

 

 

“I see that you two, or perhaps four? Are looking for work. Given the state you’re in, I’d say I caught you between jobs. Am I correct?” The woman smiled cheerily; her pale face masked by make-up belying her true intentions. At least as far as Circa could make out. Reading her was next to impossible. She felt shifty like some of the people she had met in this land, but she didn’t put out that same hostile aura she had felt from pickpockets, cutthroats, and bandits in some of the cities they passed by. Plus, it would be hard to run away in that state of dress… let alone fight.

 

 

Swishing her tail back as she sized her up, Circa crossed her arms. “We might be. Who are you? And if your work involves us getting into a similar state of dress, you’re barking up the wrong tree”. The cat folk got molested by her friends enough that she didn’t feel like entertaining strangers.

 

 

Putting a dainty hand to her mouth, the older woman let out a small chortle before shaking her head. “Oh no, that won’t do. Not at all~, I can tell from your state of dress that my line of work wouldn’t suit you. However, my employer hires all manner of people. She likes to have a wide variety of services at her disposal. And people who handle things she would rather not sully her hands with would fall more under what you two are capable of. Am I right?”

 

 

Frowning as she tried to keep an indifferent expression to match their *guests*, Circa soon felt a calming presence beside her as her fairy landed on her shoulder before placing a hand on her ear for support… and to whisper discretely like she had shown her too do. “Her presence is calm like a pond. I sense no hostility. She’d been genuine with her words so far. However, I can tell she’s nervous too. She REALLY wants us to agree to whatever she’s trying to have us do.” Lala’Nee muttered. She could read her better than Circa or Momo could, so this was a pretty common occurrence for the fairy.

 

 

“Huh? What do you need us to do for you? Is there something you need to be returned to you or somebody who needs to be punished?” Momo asked curiously much to Circa’s annoyance. Her friend could get overeager sometimes and the tone of her voice sounded like she was interested. The Au Ru picked up on it immediately too just as the Miqo’te had.

 

 

“In a way. I’m but one of many people sent out to find adventurers for hire. I take them back to my Mistress, and she decides if she wants to extend a formal contract of work to them. Usually, this falls under one of two categories. And as you put it, your manner of dress would not need to be altered for the position I’m hoping she’ll offer you.”

 

 

‘Cheeky… greeeeat…’ This woman knew her way around words and contracts. If they weren’t careful, she might catch them in an agreement that- “We’ll help pale lady! When do we get paid?” Stiffening, Circa and Lala’Nee both tilted their heads towards the orange-haired Lalafell beside them as her own fairy sputtered and waved her hands defensively.

 

 

“MOMO! WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT AGREEING TO THINGS WITHOUT FINDING OUT WHAT THEY’RE ABOUT?!” Circa shrieked. For all they knew this could be some kind of assassination job of a noble in the land! They had just come here! It wouldn’t help them to be driven out of the country in less than a couple of months!

 

 

But, as the orange-haired teen tilted her head and looked back at her happily, Circa soon groaned in defeat. There went any hope of her bargaining if the offer DID sound good enough to take. But it seemed at least someone got a kick out of the cat girl’s misery. Hearing a melodic laugh echoing out from the Au Ru, the older woman cupped her mouth to try and stifle herself but it looked like she was failing miserably.

 

 

“O-Oh my, quite the eager one you are~ But I assure you, Miss?” Pausing her speech, it took a moment for the younger blonde to catch on before the cat folk offered her name. “Circa.” Waiting a moment longer, the woman raised a brow noting that no last name had been given before simply shrugging her shoulders.

 

 

“Well, Miss Circa. I assure you that this employment is both appealing, and lucrative.” The pale woman smiled, revealing her face fully now. Glancing at Lala’Nee, the fairy pursed her lips. “I can’t see any deception. I think she’s on the level.” Having fairies had a lot of benefits. For one, they were a great judge of character. For another, they could figure out schemes and lies a mile away. The fact this woman wasn’t putting up any red flags hers could catch meant she was either being straightforward with them, or she was a lot more cunning them an ageless fairy of Nym.

 

 

Turning around and presenting her back to the woman, Circa looked to Momo as her fairy hugged the Lalafell’s lips shut so she wouldn’t speak out again. “Sorry! Sorry! I know…” Bell’Anna muttered softly. This hadn’t been the first time Momo had gotten them into a sticky situation by being blindingly trustworthy…

 

 

Rubbing her chin thoughtfully, the older teen thought about their options. This sounded like it had potential. An employment offer was a contract. That meant stable work. To say that quests here were too and far between was an understatement. They had scraped by until now but they NEEDED to get some more funds.

 

 

Foraging outside in the country was alright every few days but not having sustainable rations was a dangerous thing to have to happen in an unknown land. ‘If worst comes to worst… we have a way to escape most situations…’ Not to mention, they were NOT lightweights. Circa had mastered a lot of attack magic as a conjuror before becoming a scholar. She retained all of it. Since her and Momo’s fairies helped with support, the two of them were rather ruthless with their assaults. Not to mention, the shorter teen's magic was some of the most destructive the Miqo'te had ever seen. She didn’t need to worry about the Lalafell’s safety as she had done for others who used to group up with her. Momori was quick to cast and could even multi-cast. It was something only she had been able to do in Gridania… So, the chances they would be taken down easily were slim.

 

 

After what felt like an hour of indecision, Circa finally turned back around as she kept her arms crossed. “Where is your employer? We’ll meet them. But I make absolutely no promises that we’ll listen if this *offer* sounds sketchy in any way. Got it? We’re not so strapped for cash that we can’t pass up a meal ticket.”

 

 

Hoping her words would convey assurance, the cat folk felt annoyed when the pale Au Ru only smiled at her in acknowledgment. “Very well, miss Circa. Miss Momo. Would you two please follow me an-“ “HEY! IT’S MISS LALA'NEE AND BELL’ANNA TO YOU TOO!”

 

 

Pausing, the older woman looked at the two fairies for the first time as the short-haired one fumed angrily on the Miqo’te’s shoulder before the cat girl scrunched her upper body in her hand silencing her forcefully. ‘How, curious…’ This could be seen as a plus in her book. Having experience with smaller beings could only please her Mistress.

 

 

“But of course. My apologies.” The Au Ru bowed before turning away from the pair, only for Circa to speak up now drawing her eyes back to the teenager. “And how about you? Got a name?” She didn’t feel comfortable with this stranger knowing all of them when they hadn’t heard so much as one from her or the so-called *employer* she kept referring to.

 

 

Turning back fully, the well-dressed woman smiled cheerily before giving a deep waist bow to the pair of girls and fairies each in turn. “I most certainly do. Though I tend not to give it out unless you’re under the employ of my Mistress. However, I have high hopes for you both. You may call me, Kikuchi. I am one of the humble geisha for our lady lord, Faye. Now, if you’ll please follow me. I have transportation already here in this village awaiting my return.”

 

 

Wanting to interrogate Kikuchi some more, Circa wasn’t given the option as the Au Ru turned away this time and began to walk, leaving them with one of two options. Follow this supposed offer of employment, or turn around and walk back out of the town the way they came from. Unfortunately… Momo had already made up HER decision as she started to run along after the woman much to her heavy-chested fae’s cries of dismay.

 

 

‘Great… just… great…’ Letting her fairy go as Lala’Nee gasped for air, the Miqo’te began to follow along making sure to slow her pace enough for her screaming companion to keep up with her.

 

 

Hopefully, this job offer was legitimate. While beautiful, Doma was a dangerous and impoverished place. If they weren’t careful, instead of helping the people of this land, they could end up as casualties instead…

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

‘This shouldn’t surprise me… but, I can’t stop shaking…’

 

Trembling as she tuned out Momo’s excited squeals, Circa watched in equal fascination and terror as they voyaged beneath the waters of the Red Sea. The transportation Kikuchi had mentioned, was an aquatic vehicle. All around them were glass barriers that somehow repelled the pressure of the depths they were under. No matter how deep they sunk there wasn’t so much as a creek or groan from any of the paneling around them. This almost felt like magic…

 

Of course, it wasn’t. The Miqo’te had felt like this the first time she had been on the airship to Limsa Lominsa. Her humble village where she had been born didn’t have technology even remotely as advanced as that had been. It was utterly fascinating. Yet… the feeling of being so isolated beneath the ocean waves left her feeling vulnerable in a way she hated deeply…

 

Clenching her ass involuntarily as worry set in, Circa began to calm immediately as she felt the squirming sensation of her brother comfort her. She still felt control over him. It gave her some semblance of hold on her situation. Even if it was irrelevant to the panic she was dealing with now. However, a voice soon startled her before she realized who was speaking.

 

“It’s going to be alright Circa. The others may be acting… childish… but they’re not taking our situation lightly either.” Bell’Anna whispered as her dainty hand pressed into the teenager’s cheek reassuringly before rubbing softly.

 

Glancing at Momo and her fairy who was running (and flying) around in the circular chamber of the submersible they were riding inside of, the cat folk sighed before shaking her head. “You could have fooled me. They look like they’re hopped up on candy right now without a care in the world. We’re trapped in a metal box beneath thousands of tons of water. If this thing breaks, we’re dead. Just dead! Not even our teleportation crystals will save us. The pressure will turn us to paste before we even have time to drown! Not to mention we’re technically being held prisoner here. If that geisha decides not to return us to the surface for some reason, we’re stuck here… Does none of this cross anyone else’s mind but mine?” Circa finished slightly breathless after ranting to the older fairy.

 

Feeling the hand on her cheek trembling, the younger girl glanced at Bell’Anna before she cringed. Shivering in the air as her face turned a dark bluish pale, the little fae quivered with a sickly look on her features. “W-When you p-put it like that… I don’t feel so good…”

 

Sighing once more, the cat girl patted Momo’s fairy gently before leaning back into the guard rail she had stationed herself at. She knew the older fae was trying to reassure her but she hadn’t meant to traumatize her. But it was good at least someone else took in their stock besides her. Momo was too carefree and much to her anger, her own fairy was just as awestruck by new things. It often left the stressed-out teen having to coordinate with Bell’Anna since she was much more mature than either the Lalafell or her own fairy…

 

‘Seriously… why couldn’t Lala’Nee be more mature!’ She was either serious and alert when they were in a combat setting or nonsensical and insane every other time! “You seem troubled miss Circa. Can I offer you anything for the remainder of our voyage? A drink perhaps? How about food? I have other recreational pleasures as well too if you’re into that~”

 

Looking over her shoulder, the Miqo’te scowled as she saw Kikuchi pacing towards her as she gently puffed on a small brass pipe. They were fairly common in Doma. Though hers had a shine to it that gave the cat girl the impression it was of rarer material than the copper ones she had seen before.

 

Flicking her tail as she turned back to the black ocean before her, Circe simply shook her head. “Pass… How long till we arrive? You never said we’d be isolated so long. That’s a bad way to make an introduction you know” The dirty blonde snapped harshly. She couldn’t control all the anger she felt, unfortunately.

 

The pale Au Ru didn’t seem to either mind or notice the spite in the younger girl’s voice however as she moved adjacent to the cat folk before leaning down next to her. “We’ll be arriving within the next ten minutes, Miss Circa. And, I hadn’t considered the sea would put you on edge. You came across it after all. My apologies…” Kikuchi lamented with a genuine hint of regret in her tone.

 

“To be fair miss Kikuchi, traveling across the water and being trapped beneath it are two different forms of discomfort. In the future, I would consider that.” Bell’Anna quietly chastised earning a gentle chuckle from the larger woman. “You… are correct. I’ll make sure not to make the same mistake in the future madam fairy.”

 

‘Jeez, she puts more emphasis on respect for her than me…’ Circa thought sardonically. Though if you just looked at age and not size… Bell’Anna was most certainly the most mature of the group. Though she still had boundary issues Circa assumed everyone would consider. While Momo didn’t mind whatever the motherly fairy did to her, it embarrassed the Miqo’te greatly when she did that stuff to her too!

 

It was an often occurrence the heavy chested fae tried to feed them when they sat down to eat or wanted to tuck her into bed like she did Momo. Her own fairy didn’t seem to care either. You would think that it would be an issue for her, but as Lala’Nee had put it… ‘The more people who join in on kinky fun means the longer we can all play together!’ She really hated her life sometimes…

 

“Ahh~ It appears we have arrived.” Blinking as she was brought out of her disparaging thoughts, both Circa and the smaller fairy looked out of the glass bay window. It was still almost all the way pitch black, but a shining light in the farthest reaches of their irises began to take shape. It was spherical to start with, but as it grew closer, the form began to change. And it suddenly became apparent why once enough of what they were observing became clear.

 

Hearing shouts of woah and awestruck cries as Momo and Lala’Nee brushed up beside her to see it too, all four of the girls looked on as a spherical shape completely overtook their vessel in size. It looked, like a bubble. But that was just the outside. It shook and rippled like one traveling through the water, yet it was somehow stationary. However, that wasn’t what Circa’s eyes were locked onto…

 

Within the sphere, were buildings. Standing tall at the center of the enormous sphere was an extremely ornate and old-looking castle clearly representing the architecture that was custom in Doma. All around it was much smaller ones, which made up multiple walls and sides to whatever this place was. And the smallest of specs she could make out appeared to be normal houses beneath the larger ones. This place… was an entire city.

 

‘A city, underwater?’ How could such a thing exist? She had been clueless when they had been led onto this vessel, but it was now starting to make sense. The journey here took a long time. If they were going to such an isolated location, it had to be a huge one. The smaller a structure the more trips you’d need to take to get essentials to bring back. But judging by how monumentally massive this city appeared to be… she had the feeling it was probably self-sustaining somehow.

 

“Welcome to Houma. The shining gem of the Red Sea~” Kikuchi smiled, before turning away from the stunned girls behind her. “I’ll begin preparations for our arrival. Please feel free to enjoy the scenery until we dock.”

 

Looking back to the Au Ru as she walked away, Circa continued to worry as she took this all in. This city was… incredible. She could only imagine what it would look like inside the protective bubble that surrounded it.

 

Glancing at Momo and the pair of fairies still awestruck by the sight, the teenager sighed before joining them in the end. Worry would only get you so far. She would still be apprehensive, but she could at least see what this city had to offer.

 

 

Along with the supposed leader of it. Lady Faye…

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

“What… what the hell is this…? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!” Screamed Circa, her eyes darting around in a mix of panic and disbelief. This couldn’t be real. What the hell kind of alternate world did that voyage take them to?!

 

All around them once they left the dock where their vessel had been landed were people. Many people. But that wasn’t what had her in such a state of panic and fear. The people in this fantasy city were all in various states and sizes…

 

Some people were of normal height and walked around with others. They looked predominantly wealthy with extravagant clothes and different signs they were well off. Then there were similarly dressed people, who appeared to be guards perhaps? They were also normal heights for their respective races. But that was where the normalness ended!

 

At stalls that seemed like props for children to play with were tiny people! They wore normal attire for the most part but appeared to be different trade smiths. Some stands served food to tiny customers. Others sold oddities as people browsed. She could even see one with a lady dancing for a crowd like a street performer. They were all the size of dolls!

 

“Hmm, I would have thought you two of all people wouldn’t have reacted so shocked by your first visit to Houma. I assure you that what you see now, is quite common and not to be worried about.” Looking at Kikuchi concerned, the Miqo’te almost jumped back in fright as her tail shot up straight with the hairs standing on end.

 

“WHY THE HELL ARE YOU MOMO SIZED?!” Turning around for the first time to look, both Momori and the pair of fae who had also been entranced by the spectacle gasped as Kikuchi walked up to them… much, much smaller.

 

Standing about a foot shorter than the Lalafell in fact, she commanded the same air of grace she had prior as she made her way over to the two scholars. Pulling out a fan instead of the pipe she had been brandishing most of their voyage, the now smaller Au Ru smiled coyly as she used it to cover half her face up to conceal her grin.

 

“This is the custom of our land, Circa. Those who live here are normally smaller in stature. The details of why my employer can discuss with you. But I promise you that while you’re here as guests, neither yours nor miss Momo’s stature will be affected. So, you may be at ease. Though I do ask you to follow the paths with the white borders. It would be a shame if you stepped on someone in their lane~” Kikuchi chortled.

 

Blushing, the teenager looked down instinctively almost afraid she HAD stepped on someone, but it seemed the older woman had only been teasing. However, there were indeed pathways with different colors. If what she said was true, then it made sense…

 

She had dropped Naoh’a off her bed once and when she hopped off to find him, she had almost flattened his entire body… Shuddering from the memory, the Miqo’te looked around as she took in the scenery once more. This place… was this really… normal?

 

At the food stands she could see cooks serving customers with smiles on their faces. One of the fancily dressed men who had been walking by normal sized earlier had also abruptly shrunken when he got too close to one of the different lines on the ground. However, he continued to walk once he did and didn’t seem perturbed by it.

 

‘So that path allows them to interact with others who are smaller?’ It was… strange. “Wooooooow! You’re just like a dolly at this height!” Blinking as she heard a conversation behind her, Circa looked back at Momo before almost screeching as she saw the Lalafell holding a clearly startled man in her hands as she looked him over curiously.

 

“MOMO!” As the smaller girl looked up, Circa quickly snatched the confused dockworker from her companion before glancing at him apologetically. “S-S-Sorry! So sorry! W-We… we’re new here!” The cat girl stuttered before setting him back down behind the yellow line on the ground. And then something dawned on her…

 

‘Wait… I passed the line…’ As her hands withdrew, the teenager looked back at the man quickly running off from the pair. He hadn’t grown bigger when Momo brought him over into their path. But she also hadn’t shrunk when she entered his involuntarily. How… did that other guy shrink then when he walked to the stalls of people? There was something more to this all than she could figure out right now…

 

Keeping an eye on the cat girl as she stood frozen with a concentrated look on her features, Kikuchi had to smile now. ‘Clever kitty~ I knew you two would be good catches.’ She had already figured out how their city worked from one interaction. It took new clientele months sometimes to remember what the Miqo’te picked up on without being told.

 

 

Chuckling behind her fan to herself, the Au Ru stepped forward in front of the pair before glancing over her shoulder. “Well, I believe an introduction with Lady Faye is in order. Would you two please accompany me now? And… Miss Momo… try not to pick up the citizens. They can be frightful when strangers do that~”

 

Nodding quickly for her, Bell'Anna quickly chastised her Scholar as the smaller woman started to walk off. Looking back to Kikuchi, Circa frowned before her eyes shifted to Lala’Nee. “What do you make of this?” She could pick up on Aether. And something was in the air, she could tell that much.

 

Looking around with a serious expression for a change, the little fairy pursed her lips with uncertainty. “There’s mana saturating the whole city. Back in Limsa, the air was clean and clear. There wasn’t much magic flying around. But here, my entire field of vision is… blurry. I can see what’s in front of me fine, but imagine the sun shining in the direction you face at all times. Something like this… I haven’t seen it anywhere but Nym”.

 

Looking back at her partner surprised, the teenager wanted to inquire more but her hand was clasped by Momo as the Lalafell began to tug on her. “We have to go! The tiny ladies walking away Circa!” Looking back to Kikuchi, the cat folk scowled as she saw their guide already past the port of the doc they were at and making her way up the long stair pathway that led to the center of the city.

 

Looking up as she stared at the imposing castle that stood out like a sore thumb, the older teen sighed before taking her first steps into Houma. This was going to be an experience. For better… or for worse. She just hoped it wasn’t the latter…

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

“Here in Houma, as you’ve seen, certain things that would be considered illegal, or morally grey depending on your standpoint are all perfectly normal. You might even call them mundane. This city is a resort of sorts. The wealthy come from all across Doma and even many other countries just to experience this one-of-a-kind existence. And so long as they can pay to be here, Lady Faye offers them all the luxuries the world has to offer.”

 

Walking behind their guide as the geisha explained more about the underwater city, Circa could only listen as did Momo and their fairies. This seemed like a fairy tale to her. An X-rated one but a tale nonetheless. When she mentioned things being illegal in most countries, she wasn’t lying…

 

Past the docks, they had entered the inner city as Kikuchi put it. And things quickly took a weirder turn than the cat folk had been anticipating. People walked around naked in some streets. Others were walked on all fours like dogs on leashes by normal-sized people. She saw some young girls in a park playing with some women like dolls. Brushing their hair, dressing them up. They were like toys to them…

 

She saw other things that concerned her too. Hanging in cages in shop windows were people. They danced, flexed, made come hither looks, and tried to persuade the people around them to buy them. It was hard to figure out their intentions just from a glance but… the one recurring theme between all these things… is the tiny people who appeared much smaller than the ones down at the docks had been, were all very happy. Was this… normal? She didn’t see normal people this happy in regular cities but these ones were being used like commodities without a care in the world! Tuning back to Kikuchi who hadn’t paused her speech, Circa listened intently hoping to determine more from her analysis of this place.

 

“As you’ve seen by some of the local dealers around us, buying people is all perfectly legal too. So long as you pay and intend to remain here, then the purchases are all finalized and you can have your new property given to you right then and there. Mostly this is done as recreational play if you will. As I’ve said, most things people would consider illegal, let alone taboo~ are all perfectly normal here. If you have a desire, it can be made into a reality no matter what it is. If you want to test your fate and become rich, gambling is encouraged and we’ve had peasants become nobles of this city because of it. If you want something more gratifying right away though, there are dens for those kinds of things. Any recreational drug you can think of can be found here. No matter what you come here seeking, Lady Faye has formed a place for you. This is the beauty of Houma. And it's why so many people are happy to be here too~”

 

Taking this in with a bit of doubt, Circa spoke up finally. “How about concubines?” Smirking, Kikuchi chuckled dryly. “Darling, there’s more in this city than anywhere else in Doma~” Nodding having already glimpsed some, the Miqo’te’s eyes narrowed. “And child ones?” Not breaking her stride at all, the Au Ru continued to smile with a look of indifference on her features.

 

“If that’s what’s desired, then yes. Though most people are happy to settle for Lalafell since they fulfill certain roles the youth can provide.” Scowling, Circa counted off in her head. “How about Necrophilia?” “Though discouraged, accidents happen. And contracts are made to help provide for a certain niche clientele.” “Alright, what about sadism and torture?” “Masochists here love it~!” “Could you kill someone for fun if you paid enough?”

 

Pausing her step, the Au Ru’s eyes narrowed slightly before she kept walking. Circa knew she had picked up on what she was doing. “As I’ve said… anything can be found here in our city. This place is a resort after all. One unlike any in the world. However…” Kikuchi trailed off before turning around fully now.

 

“There are laws in our glorious city. While killing someone can be arranged, for… an exorbitant amount of money along with the willing participation of said victim… If someone were to try and force it on another, the guardians would see to their quick and immediate expulsion as a guest.”

 

Snapping her fingers once, four people jumped down from the various rooftops all of a sudden starting both Circa and Momo, their hands raising in reflex for an attack. But one didn’t come in the end. Looking at the different people around them, the Miqo’te’s eyes took them in.

 

They were all female, each dressed in reflexive gear or cloth for quick movement. They were all normal sizes too, unlike Kikuchi. Their faces were somewhat indifferent, while a couple were even bored to be here. They didn’t look phased by what could have potentially been an incident. Were they that calm normally? Or more worrying… did they not see any threat at all from either her or Momo?

 

Looking to each of the teens, in turn, Kikuchi snapped her fingers once more, before all four guardians relaxed nonchalantly before moving back to the walls and scaling them. Looking now and seeing them vanish more or less, Circa understood the veiled threat as it were. This place was a den of snakes and debauchery. But there were lines you couldn’t cross, no matter who you were. It made her feel somewhat better that this wasn’t some disgusting cesspool of people who could get away with murder if they were bored on a whim.

 

Turning back around, the Au Ru began to walk again as she spoke once more. “Lady Faye’s word is the law. And rule of law is that you must always pay your way here no matter WHO you are. If you do something that inconveniences her, your pay goes up. If you can’t pay… well, that’s something you don’t want to happen.”

 

Glancing down at Momo, the Lalafell looked back with a serious expression not normally worn on her. It was good to know that even she understood the position they were in. Offending whoever this Lady Lord was, wouldn’t end well for them. While confident in their ability… she didn’t think that either of them would be able to make it out of here alive if the person in charge here took offense to them for some reason. It left her feeling on edge again like before…

 

Rolling a small crystal she had been palming in her pocket since she got here, the cat girl felt it resonating. It was a teleportation crystal. One set back in Limsa. It was a last resort of sorts she and Momo could use if something in Doma was ever too much for them to handle. Or it could be used as a quick trip home to visit the Arcanist Guild once they had done enough for the country. Hopefully, it would be the latter…

 

As the group of women and fairies reached the final landing of the castle, both Scholars craned their necks painfully trying to see the top. It looked like… it went on forever. ‘Such a monumental building here of all places. This lady was terrifying. To have something like this here meant she had to have substantial power or leverage to make it happen.

 

Houma was an isolated nation more or less. And it meant her power was law. Taking a deep breath, Circa tried to step forward before feeling her hand grabbed. Looking down at Momo, the cat folk’s eyes softened as she saw the concern on her normally carefree face. “Let’s go.”

 

Tugging her along as their fairies flew around them in a defensive way they normally did when things got bad, the group of five entered the open gates of the castle as guardians flanked them on each side of the structure.

 

Entering the halls, Circa’s eyes shot around in a sporadic fashion memorizing the layout. It wasn’t something she even thought about anymore. It had been Naoh’a who taught her to do it when they were kids. If you knew how to get out when things went down, then you’d never get lost…

 

Continuing down a winding path with different guardians pacing about in a relaxed fashion, Circa noted something interesting. The ones who were ostensibly guarding this castle weren’t even pretending to be alert or on duty. Maybe one or two of them weren’t active right now… but everyone so far? Why was that?

 

Coming to a large chamber door, Kikuchi paused before looking back at her guests. “A bit of advice for you all. This is Lady Faye’s private chamber. All audiences are held here, and when done so… certain rites must be performed. To begin with… Do not speak to our Oiran unless spoken to. Do not contradict her or insult her. Do not attempt anything towards her. And most importantly…” The Au Ru paused before glancing at the guardians near them.

 

“Do not offer anything to her for FREE, without expecting something to be given in return. This is the law of Houma…” The smaller woman whispered seriously, before putting on her calm expression once more. Clenching her friend’s hand once to reassure her, Circa let it go before she and Momo stood at attention as the doors began to open for Kikuchi.

 

As the two massive gates swung open both teens took in the sight with skeptical looks on their faces. There was only one thing in the entire room. It was a throne. Stone pillars were placed ceremoniously around it, but nothing else. No guardians were present in the place that should have had the most. There was only a man on his hands and knees in front of the throne… and a woman sitting on it.

 

She was tall. Much taller than either Circa or anyone she had seen since coming to this city. Her features were pale, but her clothes covered most of that up as she wore a decorative and extravagant yukata kimono with rich red and black designs. Like the geisha who had been escorting them around today, the woman smoked from a kiseru pipe as well. Hers looked to be made of some kind of black metal sculpted finely into a curve, unlike anything she had seen in Doma.

 

Coming down to her other features and attire, it got even weirder. She wore a pair of wooden sandal shoes, but they appeared to be raised and in the shape of pagoda buildings Circa had seen here scattered around Doma. And as for her most striking trait… she had a large pair of dark rabbit-like ears atop her head. They moved ever so slightly as she spoke too revealing that they weren’t for decoration. They were one hundred percent, real…

 

‘What race is she…?’ Both the Miqo’te and Lalafell had never encountered one of her kind before. Momo would never shut up if she had seen one before they met. And the look on her face told the teen as much as she stared awestruck and amazed. Thankfully, Bell’Anna was pressed into her cheek with a dainty hand covering her mouth to keep her forcefully silent so they didn’t break one of the cardinal rules of this woman’s palace…

 

Walking up behind the man in front of the massive woman, Circa watched as he hung his head screaming up at her. It was hard to make out from his size considering he was about as small as all the citizens had been down by the docks. But, as they approached closer, she began to pick up on the conversation subtly. As for the woman, her focus was solely on him. She hadn’t even acknowledged their presence with so much as a glance as she savored small puffs from her pipe with an amused look on her face.

 

“PLEASE, YOU MUST GIVE ME MORE TIME! I’M BEGGING YOU! I NEVER KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN WHEN I CAME HERE! NO ONE TOLD ME! PLEASE, DON’T HURT ME ANYMORE!” The tiny man screamed as he continued to hang his head and bow to her respectfully.

 

Holding in a puff of smoke, the larger woman raised a single eyebrow before pursing her lips sideways and exhaling so the smoke didn’t hide her field of vision from the tiny man. “You didn’t… know… what would happen… Hmm, I find that hard to believe. After all, if you gamble and spend every scent you own… you must know that you have nothing left to give and you need to stop gambling. Yet… you continued until you wracked up a debt you could never hope to pay… Please do go on and tell me how you *never knew what would happen*.” She laughed derisively before sipping from her pipe once more.

 

Gritting his teeth as tears came to his eyes, the tiny man looked up before shaking his head furiously. “I DIDN’T KNOW THAT I’D BECOME A PRISONER HERE! PLEASE LET ME GO! I WON’T TELL ANYBODY ABOUT THIS CITY! JUST PLEASE… I… I CAN’T PAY ANYMORE… I’M BROKE… P-Please… don’t kill me…” He sobbed.

 

As the pipe moved back towards her lips again, the woman suddenly paused before lowering her Kiseru down with a look on her face belying confusion for the first time instead of amusement. “Kill you? What in the vast seas would have given you the thought that either myself or any of my guardians would want you dead?”

 

Looking up with a puffy face as he sniveled, the tiny man shook his head now also confused. Setting the pipe down on her armrest, the massive woman leaned forward before rising to her full height. It was staggering… Even without her ears erect, she was easily seven feet tall.

 

"What would killing you accomplish? A moment of gratification? If I were to do that… then I would be out a loss of what I’m owed. If you were to die… then who will pay me back what is mine?” Whimpering as the giantess began to walk over to him, the massive woman stared down as her shoes slammed near his trembling body. Narrowing her gaze, the lagomorphic woman smiled sweetly before crossing her arms. The look she was giving him now, was that of a parent to a child…

 

“No, the loving embrace of death will not be your out, *little* gambler. You'll continue to serve me with everything you're capable of. If you cannot pay me the money that you owe, then you will labor until every gil you borrowed has been returned to me. If your hands break from the strain of carrying your poor decisions, then you will pull the carts with your teeth. If your knees shatter from crawling in the dirt after groveling before me all day, then you'll become a rug for another to walk on. I don't care what you do… None of that’s my problem. But… you will pay me what I'm owed. Now, what will it be? Do you desire to become merchandise in a toy store? You’re not so broken that a child wouldn’t want you as a plaything. Perhaps you’d prefer a cake topper for a wedding instead? It’s more formal like you were once used to. In the end, no matter what you want to choose, it doesn’t concern me. The only thing I’m concerned about… is getting my cut.”

 

Her last words were spoken harshly as she leaned down in front of the cowering man. There was no more amusement in her expression. It was cold. It was violent. It looked almost like she wanted to step on him like one would do to a bug daring to be inside of their home…

 

Leaning back up as her demeanor changed back to its prior jovial one, the bunny woman snapped her fingers before a figure jumped down from the rafters. Blinking in surprise, Circa looked up now as she noticed the crossed wooden beams above them. It did seem like someone could hide up there if they wanted to. She should have studied it like she normally did… but… this woman’s presence, had DEMANDED her focus… She was still shivering…

 

“My Lady?” The feminine figure spoke as she bowed her head to the larger woman. Pointing to the tiny man now sobbing hysterically on the floor, the normal-sized Oiran spoke as the diminutive form of whoever was in front of her awaited her order. She had to only come up to the regal woman’s upper calves…

 

“Take this man-thing away… He cannot pay so you may do with him what you will. If you choose to take his finances into your own, so be it. Otherwise, drop him into a debt collectors’ shop. He’s no good to me as a citizen if he can’t work like one.”

 

Bowing her head, the guardian stepped over to the still blubbering man before reaching down to collect him. Plucking the screaming man off the floor before standing back up, the small woman quickly began to walk in the direction of Circa and her group.

 

Watching in disbelief as she suddenly started to grow in size, the now closer woman with the appearance of an Elezen strode by not paying them any attention as she exited the throne room. ‘She changed sizes? But how?’ There had been no cast of magic she could see. And it didn’t look like Lala’Nee picked it up either as she looked beyond her in just as much shock. What… had happened…?

 

Sitting back on her throne before sighing softly, the rabbit-like woman inhaled deeply from her pipe, before exhaling sideways once more. However, unlike before… her eyes were now locked onto the group in front of her. Shifting to Circa first, then to Momo, then the fairies, and finally settling on Kikuchi, the taller woman smiled warmly before waving her kiseru in an ushering manner.

 

Stepping up to her Oiran, the Au Ru gave a side glance to Circa before her eyes darted back to her mistress. Getting the hint, the Miqo’te began to walk forward too… before a sense of vertigo overtook her. Scrunching her eyes as it passed in seconds, the teenager looked up… before she froze in place.

 

Growing wide-eyed and fearful as did Momo and their partner fairies who had been behind her, Circa shivered as she looked down at herself. Nothing had changed… physically. But it was clear that the scene before her had shifted. Just like it had been when she saw that guard leave the other woman and grow in size… she now had shrunken to about her size…

 

‘W-What the hell is this magic?!’ She hadn’t sensed a cast. She hadn’t heard the tall tell signs of a spell being launched at her. It just happened when she started to walk forward! Looking at Kikuchi fearfully, the Au Ru paid her no mind as she continued to walk forward, her body dwindling ever so slightly the closer she got to the woman atop her throne.

 

“Circa! Are you- “Momo barely got out before she shot down in size as she walked towards the Miqo’te. Seeing it happen in front of her now, the cat folk suddenly got it. Looking up at her fairy who hadn’t changed and then back down at Momori, the teenager looked back to the seated woman as she continued to observe her. Her smile was starting to widen.

 

Putting on a stern look to not show fear, the teenager began to walk forward again as she ignored to cries from her fairy and friends. But, as they followed, they slowly grew quiet now seeing what the cat girl had picked up on before them.

 

Reaching the side of the Au Ru as they shrank down further and further, all five stopped before the now gigantic woman craning their necks to see her fully. She sat with one leg crossed over her other exposing her pale cream-colored flesh to them. But that wasn’t the only thing Circa noticed now.

 

Her decorative shoes… were NOT for decoration. Those weren’t carved wooden pagodas. They were real buildings! She was wearing buildings on her feet like sandals! Her throne as well matched that. The armrests were carved buildings. The base too appeared to be made into one as well. She was sitting on a castle, in a castle…

 

She had no way of verifying if there would be people in either the throne building or her shoes, but the cat folk got the impression that this woman would simply as a power move. She exuded confidence. It was enough to leave Circa all but petrified in her presence. This… had never happened before. Monsters… marauders… scaling heights you could easily die from. Even traveling under the sea as far as they did… Nothing compared to the panic she felt by being under the gaze of this colossal woman… And then, she spoke…

 

Taking in another deep puff from her pipe, the lagomorphic woman exhaled before sighing cheerily. “Ahh~ Kikuchi. It’s been a while since you came to see me. If It were one of my other geisha, I might have assumed the worst. But… here you are. And with a company in tow. Prey tell… who might these four be?”

 

Her voice was rich with curiosity. Her interest was piqued. And the face of the Au Ru was elated to hear this. Prostrating herself for a moment before addressing the regal giantess, the velvet-haired woman smiled eagerly before raising a hand and addressing each of them in a revealing manner.

 

“My lady, allow me to introduce you to a group I believe will suit your needs in one manner or another. This is Circa. A Scholar from Limsa Lominsa. And her partner here, is Lala’Nee, her fae familiar. Next to her, is Momori Mori. Also, a Scholar from Limsa Lominsa. Her partner in tow is Bell’Anna, her fae familiar. These four have come to Doma seeking work. I have judged their talents worthy from what I’ve seen. I do hope this pleases you”. Kikuchi muttered reverently before bowing her head down and keeping it there once she was finished speaking.

 

Looking back to the Au Ru surprised by how she was speaking more formally than she had been when they had first met, Circa gulped before looking back to the long-eared woman as she studied them closely. It felt… intense. The pressure of her gaze held weight. Literally…

 

Falling to her knee’s a few seconds after both their fairies and Momo had all four of them were shocked now as they felt the air around them grow suddenly heavy and hard to stand in. What… was this?! Why was she so, imposing?! This couldn’t be magic, could it? She never uttered even a single incantation or used a catalyst…

 

Keeping her piercing gaze on them all for about a minute straight, the woman’s head eventually shifted as she sipped from her kisaru again, fresh smoke wisping from between her parted lips as she blew it away from the direction all five of them were in.

 

“Ara~ Ara~, two Scholars? Those are advanced caster classes. And if I’m not mistaken, they both focus on healing and offensive magic. Impressive. We don’t have many Scholars here in Doma. I can't even name one. The art is lost to us, and only voyagers from overseas bear this talent. I’ve heard stories of it involving studies into lost civilizations. Mmm~ this is making me giddy~”

 

Looking up to the Oiran as her voice spoke favorably towards them, Kikuchi smiled happily as she saw the delighted face of her mistress. Moving her pipe down before giving it a solitary tap on her throne’s arm, the reality seemed to shift for all present but her.

 

Falling sideways as did her friends, Circa grunted in surprise… as she sat up normal-sized. No, not quite. Looking back to the imposing woman, she was still pretty big. However, some of the Miqo’te’s size had been returned to her. She had to guess… that she was about a foot taller than what a Lalafell normally stood at. Though compared to the massive city leader… she was nothing but a child to her…

 

Standing up (making her seem even larger than she already was), the bunny-eared woman gave her wooden sandal a single tap, before the doors to her right side swung open on their own. “Let’s walk together~” she announced, before strutting forward leaving them all behind.

 

Gathering her bearings slowly from the intense first meeting, Circa was quickly pulled to her feet by Kikuchi who did the same with Momo next. “Do keep up with Lady Faye. She walks fast…” The Au Ru smiled weakly before standing up attentively and remaining still. She, wasn’t moving?

 

“Y-You’re not coming with us…?” Shaking her head, the older geisha smiled weakly now with what seemed like a hint of sadness. “No, the mistress’ words weren’t meant for me. Please… be on your best behavior… it reflects on me…” There was a hint of worry in her tone…

 

Frowning, the teenager could only nod as she pulled her fairy up and set her on her shoulder. The effect of whatever they had been under was worse for the airborne fae it seemed. Both Lala’Nee and Bell’Anna were still wobbling and couldn’t fly right.

 

Seeing that the much larger woman currently strutting away wasn’t stopping to let them collect themselves, the cat folk quickly scooped up Bell'Anna in her arms and grabbed the Momo's hand to drag her along with her. She didn’t know how this meeting was going but if they didn’t keep up with the leader of the city they were in it would only end poorly. That she knew for sure.

 

Adding a hint of air to her steps, Circa quickly stood by the massive woman’s side as the doors they had just walked through began to close behind them. Would they have been locked out if they didn’t keep pace?! This had to be a test of some kind. But, none of them could guess to what end…

 

Shifting her gaze to the shut doors, the larger woman raised a single hand before two figures ran towards her from the end of the hallway. No, they were sprinting! Clearly out of breath as they made it there in record time, both looked to the Oiran wordlessly as she gave them a cheery smile.

 

“Tell the guardians in these halls to take the day off~ I’d like to be alone.” Looking at their leader shocked, both people, a guy and a woman of Hyur build wordlessly nodded before jogging back in the direction they had been in prior.

 

Furrowing her brow, Circa looked up at the larger woman somewhat confused. “You… sent away your guards? Why?” What kind of a ruler let themselves go out without protection? Though it seemed her words weren’t met with a direct answer as Faye’s smile widened in amusement.

 

“You~ are adorable!” Blushing red as her tail shot up, Circa’s ears folded back in embarrassment as she saw the amused expression on the older woman’s face. It was like she was a kid being talked down too…

 

Crossing her arms as she walked, the rabbit-eared woman chuckled to herself as she drank in the flustered expression on the cat girl's features. “Circa, dear~ Do you believe I need guards? If I hadn’t held back in my chambers… you and your companions might have become a red stain on the marble floor. And that would have been a waste for many reasons. Blood tends to sink into every crack in stones. It’s impossible to wash it all away…” Faye muttered more to herself as she grew peeved.

 

Paling as did the other three next to her, both Circa and Momo looked at one another with the latter almost green with what seemed like disgust. Blood wasn’t what bothered them. It was the way she had said it. They all knew without a shadow of a doubt… that if the larger woman had done what she said… they probably would have died. That presence before was… intense…

 

Waving her hand in a dismissive gesture, the larger woman continued. “To put it simply, I don’t require guards. For someone, even an assassin, to target me in my city. It would amount to little more than suicide. And there are far simpler ways to accomplish that.” Faye chuckled before looking back to her guest's somber faces.

 

She looked confident that her words were all true. It was hard to say if she was THAT powerful or not… but there was no evidence yet pointing to that fact she wasn’t. Both teenagers and even their fairies were aware that this woman was beyond their level of skill. That much was glaringly obvious. But to what extent, it was impossible to say.

 

“Although, the primary reason I sent away my underlings wasn’t to flaunt my superiority. I’m not a vain woman by nature~ What I wanted, was to speak with you four alone. These walls have ears. And the ceiling eyes. Nothing inside of Houma can be concealed from those who want to know about it. There is always a price for knowledge. And if someone wants this conversation bad enough, they will get it. But, why not make them work for it~” Faye grinned.

 

It was a little hard to interpret… but it sounded like she had found a way to monetize secrecy… Sweating a bit, Circa looked away unsure of what to say to that. But, the larger woman wasn’t finished it seemed as she picked up the conversation once more, seemingly as enthusiastic as their prior topic had been given its darker undertones.

 

“So you’re both Scholars! This is truly a fascinating day~ I’ve encountered many classes of people over the years. But foreigners are always the most interesting to me! You use abilities others have never even heard of! These aces are what allow you to achieve what normal people simply can’t! Oh, what wonderous possibilities~” Faye went on with an eager look on her face.

 

“Kiku, you wonderful girl~ Fufufu~ I’ll have to reward her for this when all is said and done. But, enough about all that. Tell me, what brought both of you, girls in the peak of adolescence to such a place as this? Doma is an isolated country. And dare I say it, my city is even harder to gain entrance to. How did you find yourselves here?”

 

Keeping up with the larger woman with some difficulty, Circa weighed her words carefully. Being too forthcoming seemed like a bad idea to this person. Also, not saying enough might be viewed as poor manners. There had to be a careful line she needed to-

 

“We’re adventurers! We came to Doma because it looked fun!”

 

Blinking, Circa looked down as she saw the absentminded expression on Momo’s face. “Bell’Anna!” The Miqo’te snapped before the blonde fairy nodded weakly, her hands already moving to cover the confused Lalafell’s mouth as they had practiced.

 

Observing the interaction with genuine amusement, the Viera had to stifle a laugh as she saw the interesting way the two girls acted with their fairies. ‘Oh, I will make you both mine~’ Even if not for what she wanted, they had entertained her. That was rare enough. But the potential they displayed was indeed enough to stroke her desires.

 

“So, you two came to Doma seeking work? Then work is what you’ll find. Here in Houma, I think you’ll find no lack of vocation. Though there are rules you must abide by in my city. I assume you understand them already?”

 

Getting ready to answer, Circa’s tongue caught in her mouth as she locked eyes with the larger woman. ‘W-Wait…’ Why was she looking at her like that…? They were still moving, but the lagomorphic woman was intently focusing on her as she spoke. Not the group as a whole…

 

Thinking quickly as she wracked her head, the cat folk thought for a proper answer… before comprehension dawned on her. ‘There’s always, a price for knowledge…’ She had practically spoon-fed them what they needed to know! Shutting her mouth quickly, Circa shifted her eyes away before inhaling deeply. She prayed this was the right response to the leader of what was essentially an entire city…

 

“Rules? Every place has rules. Will you, discuss them freely with us?” Asking for something invited another to charge you later. Swindlers in Limsa Lominsa did this to unsuspecting travelers all the time. But, instead of offering a piece of fruit or a blanket on a cold night… she was trying to bait them into owing her with knowledge…

 

Pausing in her walk, the larger woman eyed Circa carefully, before her intense glare lessened, and an amused smile was on her face once more. “Correct.” Walking once more as she startled them all by her response, the cat folk paled now. SHE WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG! Their test hadn’t been back in the throne room. It was still going on!

 

 

 “I will grant this information freely as a courtesy. No recourse will come of it~ Houma has strict rules all must follow. Refusing to do so will result in fines placed upon your person. When you fail to pay the fines, you’ll accrue more fines. And if you go into debt because of it, then you sacrifice your rights to be a citizen within the walls of my city.” Faye announced before looking down at the four of them to gauge their reactions.

 

Nodding slowly but saying nothing out of fear of interrupting her, Circa listened wearily making sure not to miss even a single syllable of their chat. Anything might be a hint or clue to them about something else down the line. She wasn’t the best with mind games. It just wasn’t in her nature. But she was always good at figuring things out like this much to Erenia’s delight when they chatted in the past.

 

Seeing the indifferent look on her face, the Viera smirked as she went into full detail about what she meant. “A fine is a monetary amount you must pay back to the city for your transgression. These fines can be paid by anyone if they choose to take your debt. However, if someone goes into debt, only they can pay it off. Others can take the debt, but it still falls on the person in it to pay it back. You following along so far?”

 

Nodding, Circa was thoughtful now. That sounded simple. But, judging by what she had seen and already knew, it wasn’t this black and white. And the older woman’s words next convinced her she was correct.

 

“All citizens in Houma are marked upon choosing to stay here. Your status in society is decided by your designated role. As long as you have no debt and pay your taxes to Houma, you may remain here. And if you desire to leave, you may. However, if you owe the city and can’t pay it…” Faye trailed off before coming to a stop abruptly.

 

Looking up towards her, Circa paled as she saw the dark look the taller woman wore now. “You’ll become the property of Houma until a time comes your debt is paid…” It was cold. There was no hint of empathy in her tone, and it showed in her expression. She looked, absolutely repulsed by what she had just said.

 

“This city exists because of Gil. Every coin printed in Doma comes through Houma. And every coin that leaves has been spent to better my city. Those who cannot pay, don’t deserve to be called people…” She whispered… before her tone shifted back to its calmer exterior.

 

“Are you following along so far, Circa? Momo?” Gulping, the cat folk nodded as Momori quivered beside her, clutching her arm in evident fear. Their fairies weren’t doing much better as they trembled on the Miqo’te’s shoulder from the older woman’s harsh words. This was a dangerous place…

 

Seeing that her words had the effect she wanted them, the larger woman smiled mirthfully. “Houma is the city of lucre. Those who pay can have their way. Those that leech, will be handled as all parasites should be. That said, there is certainly a place for both of you here. Come along~”

 

Picking up their pace as the Viera quickened, the small group soon came to a balcony as Faye stood over it examining the view. Taking it in as well, the cat folk had to admit… it was a nice one. After all the stairs they had to scale to make it to this castle, the surrounding city looked so small. And the people even smaller…

 

“Did you know, I built this city myself?” Blinking, Circa looked up now as she saw… an odd expression on the bunny-eared woman. It could almost be called, nostalgic in a way. Standing with an elbow resting on the wooden balcony railing, her demeanor was… not what you would call royal. But she seemed happy…

 

Taking in the ocean lights as blue swirled around the walls of water separating the city from the crushing depths, the larger woman sighed before looking back to her guests to take in their faces. “The organization I’m a part of, we’re the ones who run operations within the borders of Doma. I can only imagine that there’s something similar in your own country. Whether you know it or not”.

 

Growing wide-eyed now, the teenager didn’t know what to say. This was, unexpected. She just thought that the Viera was some kind of ruling lord here. That was pretty common in this country after all.

 

Smirking as she noticed their reactions, Faye continued. “Back when I was younger, I tried to climb the ladder. I didn’t have much to me but talent. But that can only get you so far. That is until I was sentenced to death...”

 

Gawking now, the four girls beside her said nothing all clearly surprised by such a story after meeting her. Smirking as she thought back on her previous struggles, the Oiran sighed before shaking her head.

 

“Well, death might not be the right word per se. I was given a position in… our little family… that essentially rendered me useless. It was a dead end. One I wouldn’t be able to climb anymore. It was an attempt on my life, in the sense, that I wouldn’t have anywhere else to go but under someone else’s thumb…” Faye whispered before pulling her kiseru back out.

 

Tapping it to let out the old ash, the pipe was back between her lips as she took a long drag from it to relax once more. Letting silence hang for a moment to collect herself, the older woman grinned quietly before blowing out a plume of smoke from between her parted lips.

 

“I was tasked, with making a town. A believable one. A place where money could be passed without anybody suspecting what it would truly be used for. I knew a death sentence when I saw one. So, I called in all the favors I had garnered until then. And began building Houma…”

 

Looking back out over the city, neither teenager said anything. It seemed unreal to imagine any one person building… this. This place was mind-boggling! But, the happy expression on the taller woman said enough for them to know that this was the truth, plain and simple.

 

Exhaling once more, the Viera stowed her pipe back up her sleeve before chuckling. “I fought… I struggled… I cried and screamed… And I made the richest city in all of the continent, which has become irreplaceable to our… family. In essence… I cemented myself, as one of the leaders of our group. And this is the person you see before you now~”

 

Staring back down at the two teens and fairies, Faye crossed her arms as a smile danced over her features. “So tell me, do you know why I revealed this to you? I promise you, that I don’t partake in story-time for just anyone~” She was right. This formality between them shouldn’t be a thing… so, why was she acting so friendly?

 

Thinking about an answer as the larger woman smirked back, Circa fished for an answer. One that didn’t insult either of their intelligence. “You wanted us… to understand how important Houma is… That it’s not a lawless underbelly that enslaves people. Is, that it?”

 

Frowning momentarily, the cat folk knew she messed up her answer. Or at least gave one the imposing woman didn’t like. “That would be, one of the reasons. But to sum the rest up. You were brought here to be judged by me. And I judge you both, worthy. At least in a preliminary role. As to how far you’ll go… well, that is up to you. Consider this interview, concluded. Welcome to Houma, Circa. Momo. And to you two as well” Faye announced as she smiled at the two somber fairies watching her in petrification.

 

Blinking in surprise now, both Scholars looked toward one another in disbelief. That… was it? They had a chat and were offered jobs. That seemed… too easy. And the cat folk knew there was more to it than that. Gulping, the Miqo’te inhaled sharply as she chose her words carefully.

 

“You, want us to work for you. Is that correct?” Seeing the odd look, they were being granted, the Viera quirked an eyebrow before smirking. “Isn’t that much obvious?” Nodding, the smaller teen bit her bottom lip before looking back over the city. “Then… then may I ask what it is you want from us? Kikuchi didn’t explain what roles you wanted us to perform…”

 

Eying the shorter girls as she slipped her pipe back out, Faye was silent for a short time as she stalled to empty her pipe, relight it, and take a deliberately long inhale from it before exhaling. “In short, you’ll do as your told~ But as for your roles. I think that has yet to be decided. You may be Scholars and adventurers from a foreign land. But you’re both so young. I wish, to see what you do under my employ before I decide on your role here in Houma. And to that end, if you’ll become citizens or not.”

 

Standing in silence as she was addressed coolly, Circa sighed knowing this might not end well with what she had to say next. “If… if there isn’t, an offer of employment, and you just want to watch us… then I think our business is concluded.”

 

Pausing as her pipe hung in front of her lips, the larger woman gazed back at the smaller teen before humming. “So… let me get this straight… I offer to observe you and potentially allow you to work for me. And you’re rejecting my offer?” Her tone was icy…

 

Clenching Momo’s hand tightly as she felt the Lalafell’s grip grow tense, Circa refused to look away. It was hard to match the glare being sent their way… but, she couldn’t show weakness. Especially not to someone like this…

 

“As kind as that offer may be… We’ve come to Doma to help people. And if we can’t accomplish our own goals while we’re here… then we have no place in Houma…” Her words felt heavy… but, they needed to be said. Being held captive here as indentured servants wouldn’t end well for either of them. And they needed to get out of whatever arrangement this was before it was made if they wanted to not become slaves like the *citizens* here.

 

Silence… Absolute, silence. Neither party moved as both Faye and Circa watched one another. But surprising the cat folk as she twitched from fear, the Viera took another puff from her pipe, before exhaling slowly. “If the arrangement isn’t to your liking, then you’re free to leave. I’ll have Kikuchi make arrangements at once”.

 

Blinking simultaneously, both Circa and Momo were speechless. That was it? All that talk, just to let them walk away when she didn’t get what she wanted? It was that easy? But the cat folk didn’t want to question it. “Thank you… L-Lady Faye! I appreciate your understanding in this matter.”

 

Turning her back to the pair as a small smile graced her lips, the Viera inhaled calmly before looking back out over her city. “Just so we’re clear, Circa… Even if you haven’t formally accepted my offer… you’re free to come and see me at any time if you reconsider. In the meantime… please feel free to enjoy my city. Houma’s prosperity is at your fingertips. So long as you pay your way~”

 

Nodding quickly, Circa tightened her hand on Momori before bowing once more, though not as deeply as Kikuchi had so their fairies didn’t tumble off her shoulders. “I understand. W-Well… we'll be going now. If, that’s alright…?” Hearing no response from the taller woman as she continued to stare off into the distance, the teenager quickly began to back away. But she never removed her eyes from the Oiran’s back until they were out of sight.

 

Turning fully as her heart beat in rapid succession, Circa panted slowly as the pressure from their conversation began to die off. ‘Jeez… I thought… she would kill me right there…’ Her free hand felt wet. She wouldn’t be surprised if that was blood on her palm and not sweat from how hard she had been gripping her Aether crystal in case they needed to teleport away to safety…

 

“C-Circa… Are we really leaving? We’ve only just got here…” Lala’Nee whispered. The pale look on her partner’s face though said it all. “Yes… The longer we stay here, the greater the chance we’ll be put into debt. You heard her speech. If you can’t pay, then you’ll become the property of Houma. I doubt that we’re being let off this easy because that woman’s in a good mood. If we slip up even once, she’ll swoop in and claim us… That has to be why she’s letting us go.”

 

What the cat folk declined to mention in her assessment, however, was that even if this wasn’t the case… the Oiran probably had other backup plans to make them into her subjects. She just couldn’t think of them right now. But that didn’t mean they didn’t exist. They needed to leave this city before they were enslaved to it permanently…

 

Coming back into the throne room as she tried to make a b-line to the door with Momo in hand, Kikuchi soon stepped forward. “So, how did everything go? Were you able-“ Getting cut off as a loud thump echoed through the room, the small group of women looked back as they saw Faye stepping forward as she made her way back to the intricate throne she had sat on before? “Kikuchi... Please see to it that these four depart from Houma as soon as it's convenient.”

 

Growing wide-eyed, the Au Ru looked to Circa in shock, but the Miqo’te said nothing in return. “I… I see… W-Well, I’ll just…” Trailing off, the Violette paused before looking to her mistress with surprise before her demeanor returned to the normally calm one it had been since the pair of Scholars had met her.

 

“Understood. Please accompany me back to the city. I’ll begin preparations for our departure at once.” Bowing to the larger woman, Kikuchi turned to Circa before waving them towards the pillar doors. “Please accompany me out of here. Lady Faye is ever busy and must get back to work now that her audience with you has adjourned.”

 

Frowning, the cat folk nodded as she continued to hold Momo’s hand. It seemed even at a time like this, the Lalafell didn’t know what to say on this matter either. Helping Bell’Anna off her shoulder and into her own partner’s arms, the group soon left the throne room and the mistress of Houma behind as the doors to the gigantic room separated them from one another…

 

Now alone, Faye’s eyes brimmed with amusement as she lifted her hand into the air. Immediately a figure dropped down similar to the one who had done so earlier. Looking at their leader, the Viera wore a coy smile as she propped her hand beneath her chin. “Call off all guardians in the trade and comfort districts. This group will sink or swim…”

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

“3 DAYS?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT WILL TAKE US 3 DAYS TO GET BACK TO THE SURFACE?!”

 

Screaming at Kikuchi as the Au Ru wore a pained look on her face, Circa seethed with anger as she saw the scaled woman inching back from them. Given her tinier than normal stature, she was still about the average height for a Lalafell. Which meant the cat folk was easily twice hers much like Faye had been to all of them.

 

“P-Please understand, Circa. The trip down here took less than a day, but preparations are needed for the undersea voyage. Maintenance must be done to ensure nothing breaks. If we had a catastrophic failure at levels this deep below the sea, then the pressure would silence you before the water even had a chance to fill your lungs. Safety is Houma’s main concern for all visitors…”

 

Clenching her fists, the cat girl looked to Lala’Nee for verification that she was telling the truth, but… a puzzled look was on the smaller fae’s face. “Well… she’s not, lying… but… it’s hard to read her. The aura in this city is saturating her. Whatever magic is in this place is mixing with her.”

 

Cursing beneath her breath, the blonde clenched her teeth in frustration. Her fairy could read others easily. And magic didn’t just get in the way of things unless it was meant to. Meaning, that Faye was already taking moves to keep them in her city. That crystal in her pocket was looking better and better right now.

 

Wanting to just activate it and teleport away from Houma with Momo, the cat girl took in a deep breath to calm herself. Being hasty wouldn’t work. She needed, to relax. And think. Looking back to Kikuchi as she continued to look away disheartened, Circa sighed before staring at Momo who wore a worried look as Bell’Anna patted her head calmingly.

 

“Fine. 3 days. No more, no less. Where can we buy a room to stay in for these days?” If they were stuck here, for the time being, they wouldn’t wander. No use trying to accrue debt while they were here. They would book a room and stay in it. Tell no one. And wait for the time to pass safely so no fines could be given.

 

Pointing past the harbor docks towards where the front of the trade district was located, Kikuchi smiled weakly in return. “Guests who arrive here have to go there. This whole layer is dedicated to people who don’t intend to stay for prolonged periods of time. Please pay close attention to the signs. Each district is easily recognizable. If you leave the trade district, then you’ll enter the gambling district next. Followed by the vice district, and then the pleasure district. The remaining district is the Citizens and is off limits to guests I’m afraid. If you need any assistance while you’re staying here, just find a guardian on patrol and mention my name to them. They’ll summon me with due haste.” The Au Ru finished before bowing to the four.

 

Nodding indifferently, Circa began to walk away before Kikuchi’s voice spoke up once more. “One more thing…” Looking back towards the violet-haired woman, the cat folk nodded as she began to speak. “Houma is the city of lucre. Money talks here. And so do people. If you need something, that is how you acquire it. And if you need something done, that is also how you acquire it. Nothing is free…”

 

Waiting for her to continue before realizing she was finished, the Miqo’te scowled before taking Momo’s arm and pulling her along. As she watched them leave, Kikuchi pursed her lips before glancing back toward the castle they had come from.

 

 

‘Please do your best Circa. Momo. I hope you’ll pass her test…’

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Walking through this city was… an experience to say the least. Hearing ooh’s and ahh’s coming from her friends confirmed this for Circa. These stands sold everything. Everything! Food, drinks, equipment, cosmetics, regents, bags, clothes… people. Eyeing a booth with many women and a few more muscular men shrunken down and in what looked like small single bird cages, the cat folk could only shutter.

 

‘They’re a bit bigger than you are Naoh’a’. She hadn’t seen anyone as small as him yet. Most were between 6 inches and a foot. Her brother on the other hand was only about an inch. Though given what she had done to him, the size was preferable. Blushing as she thought along those lines, the cat girl shook her head and quickly averted her eyes from the merchant’s scathe ones. She didn’t like this place.

 

But room and board had to be around here if everything else was. They had limited funds. Thankfully, it was about a week’s worth of lodging. The pair had been paid right before they met Kikuchi so they weren’t strapped for cash. But their financial situation was bleaker than it had been in Limsa Lominsa.

 

Hearing some racket as a man was punched near them falling to the street, Circa quickly side-stepped his collision as Momo hopped on top of his back before walking over him. It seemed their actions weren’t regarded as odd either which was a plus. Scuffles happened often enough that it didn’t draw attention. ‘Just like any other city in Doma, I guess.’ Things like this were pretty common. In fact…

 

Wrapping her tail around a hand that had been sneakily reaching beneath her cloak, the Miqo’te hissed as a young boy no older than ten cried out in surprise before the Scholar gave him a gentle kick away from her. “That was faster than normal. You didn’t even need me to tell you he was approaching you” Lala’Nee muttered as she sat on the teenager’s shoulder. She didn’t feel like flying around in a place like this. Lots of eyes were on her and not in the *come hither* way she adored.

 

“I think both our partners are on edge. It’s to be expected… But… c-could you hold me gentler please Momo!” Bell’Anna cried as the petite hands around her waist gripped her possessively, the Lalafell constantly looking around in fear that someone would steal her friend.

 

“You could say that… Let's just figure out where an inn is so we can get this stay over with. I’m making this very clear. We aren’t to leave once we check-in. We have dry rations we can eat. No sight-seeing. No loitering. Nothing to draw attention to ourselves until we can leave Houma. Got it?” Circa muttered quietly, earning a quick nod from everyone. No protests… that was a bad sign.

 

But it spoke for how serious this situation was getting. It was hard to keep calm too. The voices all around her were scream-worthy. Her sensitive ears picked up every conversation no matter how loud or quiet certain places were. It left the blonde feeling like a headache was imminent…

 

“Buy two, get one free! No better deal in all the trade district!”

 

“Come try it now! The first is always free, and after one, you’ll want to pay double for one!”

 

“Touch it! Try it! You’ll love it and want to buy more than you can afford!”

 

“All of the stock must go! If you don’t buy it, none will be left by the end of the day!”

 

 

Blinking, Circa paused her walk as… a pair of voices caught her attention. ‘What the hell?’ Looking in the direction she heard it coming from, the Miqo’te tried to listen through all the screams around her as she picked up what little she could from its occupants.

 

“Rip off! What a rip-off! You said I’d win today!”

 

“You did win. But then you kept gambling. My fortunes are always right~ It’s not my fault you didn’t quit while you were ahead.”

 

“Circa?”

 

Jumping, the cat girl looked to her fairy as the small Fae stared at her with concern. Looking back towards the area the voices had been in, the cat folk bit her bottom lip before walking towards the sounds, Momo following her absentmindedly as she trailed along behind the larger girl.

 

Pushing her way through the masses with some difficulty, the dirty blonde saw two people come into view before her heart skipped a beat. Standing over what looked like a makeshift booth made out of discarded wood and tinder was a bulky Roegadyn man slamming his fists which held many white slips of paper in them.

 

At the run-down stall, however, was a face Circa almost didn’t recognize at first. Considering it belonged to someone she knew at all, was already a surprise. But the person was only about a foot tall at the moment. She had light copper blonde hair, that hung down far to her lower back. A pair of pointed pale ears peeked out from it, almost glowing in contrast to the color. She wore a black dress that was more robe than an outfit, but its wrappings were held together by various adornments and pins giving it a rugged modest look. The bands and jewelry around her neck, elbows, and wrists added to her appeal as well. And in front of her, sat a well-stacked deck of long and elegant printed tarot cards. She was without a doubt, an Astrologian. But more importantly, she was a friend…

 

“ERENIA?!”

 

Pausing mid-banter with the towering man who was shaking her small table, the Elezen woman blinked before looking past the hulking body of her *customer* before her eyes lit up. “CIRCA!” Squealing with delight as she stood up, the small woman was about to run over to see the cat girl before the Roegadyn stepped in front of her blocking them both from view.

 

“I’M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU! THESE FINES ARE YOUR-“Lifting a card before it floated into the air, Erenia snapped her fingers before a pulse of black and blue magic shot out in a circle around her, launching the man past Circa much to the younger teen's surprise. She hadn’t been expecting someone so… small, to use magic like that…

 

As the card levitated over to the pile and neatly stacked itself on top of the deck, the Elezen beamed happily as she watched her longtime friend approaching her. It had been far too long since they had seen one another!

 

Running to the table as she shook her head, Circa was baffled and at a loss for words. It really was Erenia. Just how long had it been since she had seen her?! Although this was… an odd way to meet up after so long. She was just so… tiny!

 

“Erenia! What’s… what happened to you? Why are you small like the other people here?” From what she had seen so far, only residents and those indebted to the city had some kind of size restriction placed on them. Guests were left alone. Though as she thought it over, the answer came as quickly as the Elezen spoke it.

 

“That’s… an unfortunate tale. But it’s great to see you Circa! I was waiting for you here you know. You certainly took your time to arrive.” The smaller woman laughed. Blinking a few times as her ears registered what she had just said, the Miqo’te scowled. “Waiting for me? Here? In Houma?! Why the hell would you think I’d come here of all places?! I only told you what continent I was headed to!”

 

Smirking as she leaned into the overly large stack of tarot cards, the elf-like woman grinned as she patted her deck. “Come now, you should know by now I can see all things~ I am an Astrologian after all. Speaking of, duck!”

 

Feeling the sense of presence behind her as her friend shouted at her, Circa flicked her staff out behind her catching a man’s head in its arch. Knocking the Hyur to the ground in confusion, both Scholars and fairies turned back as they saw the rather angry-looking Roegadyn from before walking towards them with what was probably his friends. Wow, there were a lot of them…

 

Looking around for one of the Guardians she had seen patrolling the streets earlier that day, the panicking teen soon saw that none were around. Was this the time for the guards of a city to all take a lunch break?!

 

“Momo, nothing flashy…” Seeing a glowing ball of light starting to dim from the pouting Lalafell beside her, the Miqo’te lifted her hands in a disarming fashion… as her tail moved into the pouch at her hip.

 

“Any chance we can talk this over before doing something stupid?” Seeing weapons being drawn behind the man still clutching whatever white slips he was holding, the Miqo’te sighed before turning her head away. “Damn…”

 

Flicking her tail out as something shiny flew towards the man, Circa’s staff let out a blinding flash before it caused the crystal, she had thrown to reflect it in an area around the group present. Hearing the startled cries but keeping her eyes focused away, the white-garbed teen lunged towards Erenia before scooping up the equally blinded Elezen in her hands and taking off in a sprint.

 

“Rescue!” Feeling Lala’Nee collide with her free hand as well as hearing Momo running beside her, Circa nodded before willing another spell. ‘Haste!’ Taking off quicker than those still beginning to run, it didn’t take long for the five of them to make it to an alley before moving down the streets and into a new lesser crowded space.

 

Dropping the spell as they began walking normally in what were rather well-practiced movements, both Circa and Momo began walking calmly as the sounds of shouting began to fall away as they traveled deeper into the city.

 

“Alright, we can talk now. What the hell was that about Erenia?” The larger teen snapped as she held her friend in her right hand. Crossing her arms and not upset about the forcefulness of her junior, the Elezen shrugged her shoulders.

 

“Beats me. That guy came to me seeking a fortune. I gave him one, and it came true. Then he got mad when he pushed his luck. It’s a rookie move here in Houma. If you don’t know when to fold, you’ll lose spectacularly.”

 

Pausing, Circa gave the smaller woman a blank look before lifting her to eye level. “First-hand experience I take it?” Pouting, Erenia wanted to look away but the tightening grip on her waist forced her to meet the younger girl's boring eyes. Jeez, she was angry…

 

“Y-You… could say that. Like I said, I was waiting here for you to come and find me! I saw that you would end up here and I wanted to surprise you! You just… sorta took your time and I’ve been living here for a few weeks…”

 

Baulking, Circa’s eyes were wide in disbelief. “WEEKS?! We’ve only been in Doma for a little over a month! How did you beat us here? And why did you stay if you knew I wasn’t going to be here for that long?!” This city was in serious trouble! And Erenia wasn’t a novice. She was the Scholars senior in every way! A dangerous place like this should have set off every warning in her body!

 

Rubbing the back of her head sheepishly, the Elezen laughed dryly before her eyes shifted away awkwardly. “A-Ahh… well… I, sorta got in debt… on my first day here… And I figured I’d just freelance until I got it paid off. But then you didn’t show up and it’s kinda expensive to live here and not indulge in… things…”

 

Crying out as her midsection was squeezed tightly, the smaller elven woman paled a bit as she saw the irritated look, she was rather accustomed to seeing on the younger cat girl. “Indulge in? Care to elaborate, Erenia!” Circa growled, her fangs peeking out as her anger flared. Was her friend seriously still in debt because she couldn’t resist some stupid spending?!

 

Raising her hands in a placating manner, the smaller woman laughed weakly. “C-Circa, please! This is… an embarrassing conversation to have in front of g-guests! Maybe, we could save it for when we’re alone…?”

 

Blinking, the Miqo’te soon cringed before looking over her shoulder as she saw a confused expression from all 3 of her companions. “Who is that?” Momo muttered as she pointed to the smaller woman. It became glaringly obvious she had just taken them on a quick chase for seemingly no reason…

 

Feeling her ears fold back in embarrassment before her tail dipped down, Circa sighed before shaking her head. “Guys this is… Erenia. She was my teacher back in Gridania for a while and a good friend. A stupid… gullible… impulsive! Friend… Who decided this place was where she would meet us in Doma!” The cat girl snapped.

 

Taking the rather vocal introduction in stride, however, the Elezen looked to the three before her as she bowed. “Salutations~ Astrologian Erenia, at your service~ For all your needs delving into the universe’s secrets, I hope you’ll come to me.”

 

Rolling her eyes, Circa tilted her hand dropping the smaller woman onto the cobblestone streets abruptly. “Walk yourself, you overdramatic elf…” Landing gracefully, Erenia sighed as she looked up at her old friend. “Well, you certainly haven’t changed since we last saw one another. Though you do seem, different. I can sense the Aether around you. It’s much denser than before. Did you… change your class? Perhaps my teachings rubbed off on you after all~?”

 

Pinching the bridge of her nose, Circa sighed audibly before tilting her staff down. “Not a chance. I’m a Scholar now.” Humming thoughtfully, the smaller woman looked to the other three in front of her before nodding slowly. “I see, then… I suppose one of you must be my dear friend’s summoned familiar?” The two fairies there were unique. And it was hard to figure out which belonged to the teenager.

 

“Huh, so this is the Elezen you talked about us visiting back in your old city? She seems kinda funny. I thought you said she was like a mother to you or something.” Lala’Nee muttered causing Circa’s tail to shoot up and puff out slightly.

 

“I-I DID NOT! M-Mentor! N-Not mother!” Snapped the blushing cat girl before she flicked her hand to her fairy casting a quick Rescue. Squealing as her head was gripped in the larger teen's hand, the smaller fae thrashed around as Circa ground her teeth. “You seriously have no filter you damn fairy!” she hissed.

 

Quirking an eyebrow at the comment, Erenia chuckled before looking at the remaining girls in front of her. “Ahh, and you must be traveling with my ill-tempered friend then. I take it you’re a Scholar too?”

 

Nodding happily at the immediate recognition, Momo waved happily down to her. “Yep! I’m Momori Mori! But if you’re friends with kitty teacher then you can call me Momo instead! You’re so cute like this! You look just like a dolly! Can I pick you up?” Craning her neck back to her friend, a wide grin spread across the Elezen’s face as she saw the deepening color of red on the Miqo’te's.

 

“Kitty teacher? Oh, I need to hear the story behind that! It’s certainly a pleasure to meet you Momo~ And your little… o-oh my…” The older woman trailed off as the blonde-haired fae hovered in front of her showing off her rather impressive assets. ‘I didn’t know fairies looked so… mature…’ “Bell’Anna~ The pleasure is mine.” The pale fairy smiled back before shaking the smaller woman’s hand politely.

 

Watching the interaction before hissing as her palm was bit, Circa dropped her fairy as Lala’Nee gasped for air before hovering back down to the new girl oblivious to why she had gotten in trouble with her summoner, to begin with…

 

‘Jeez this is a problem…’ Crossing her arms as she thought about their situation at hand, the cat folk grimaced. Since Erenia was here in Houma they couldn’t just leave now. At least, not without her. But she was in debt… And that was a serious dilemma.

 

‘We need to get her free before finding a place to lay low. If she’s marked somehow by this magic, then taking her along with us means we can be compromised and fall into debt too. Damn it!’ This wasn’t the plan!

 

Looking back at her friend with worry, the Miqo’te could only shake her head as she cheerfully conversed with the two fairies hovering over her. Shouldn’t she be worried the most? “Circa? What now?” Glancing at Momo as the Lalafell looked up at her confused, the cat girl could only shake her head.

 

“I’m… thinking…” There wasn’t much of a choice here no matter how much she tried to beat around it. “I’d say, the plan hasn’t changed. We still need to find a place to stay until the submarine is ready for us to depart. But first things first… We can’t do anything until we get Erenia out of debt. If she’s stuck like this, then that means we’ll be in the line of fire… And leaving her on her own ISN’T an option!” Circa muttered sternly. She was mad… really mad!

 

Looking back at her friend confused, Erenia walked towards her before crossing her arms. “Line of fire? What’s happened?” Feeling a twitch of calm as she saw a stoic look overtake the older woman, Circa felt a bit relieved. That was more like her friend. She had been worried her time here might have done something to her…

 

“The leader of this place wants us to serve her. And from the warnings we’ve gotten, she’ll force it. She’s already delayed our departer. She’s trying to put us in debt…” It felt surreal to say that aloud where prying ears could hear them, but they needed to fill the older Astrologian in. As far as the younger teen was concerned, she was in their party now whether she said so or not.

 

Resting her hand on her cheek, Erenia frowned before looking off in a direction facing away from them. “So, Faye’s trying to get you too? I should have expected that… She has a keen interest in people not from Doma. Most of the people on her council are from other regions and they’ve elevated her status because of her careful decisions. If she wants you two that badly, then you may already have fallen into whatever trap she’s set. You… You should just go.”

 

Looking at Erenia shocked as the Elezen began to walk away, the Miqo’te quickly stepped in front of her before scowling. “You’re coming with us!” She hissed. While the blonde hadn’t expected to find her friend here, she damn well wasn’t going to abandon her to save their own asses!

 

Sighing, the smaller woman scowled before nudging her head towards the others. Both Momo and the two fairies had been awkwardly silent while they spoke. “And how about them? If it were just you, I might consider your help but you’ve got obligations other than me. I’ll be fine Circa. Now that I know you’re here, I’ll work off this debt, and meet you somewhere else. I can find you wherever you go after all. So, it’s not too much of a bother in the end.” The redhead winked.

 

Clenching her fists, the cat girl was about to snap at her friend, but it seemed someone else beat her to her berating. “If Circa says we’re helping you, then we’re gonna help you! Now come here!” Sputtering almost in unison, both Circa and Erenia looked at Momo as the Lalafell picked up the much smaller Elezen before holding her against her stomach. It was reminiscent of how a child would hold a doll… and, it had to be demeaning as hell.

 

“H-Hey! You can’t just make decisions so abruptly! I already told you that I’ll be fine on my own! You two need to take care of yourselves!” Fluttering down to the older woman, Bell’Anna smiled cheerfully before gently patting the flummoxed Astrologian tenderly on her head. “There’s no need to be so selfless. You’re amongst friends now. If Momo’s agreed to help you as well as Circa, then we’ll be more than happy to do whatever’s necessary to help lift your burden.”

 

Giving the fairy an incredulous look, Erenia turned to Circa almost to ask if this was normal, but the cat girl was rubbing her eyes in an exasperated way. “If you know Circa as well as she thinks you do, then there’s no point arguing. We’re going to help you. She’s already set her mind to the task.” Lala’Nee snickered before patting the smaller girl’s cheek.

 

Shifting her eyes around to each of them, Erenia soon sighed before shaking her head with an amused expression. “Quite the friends you’ve made on your journey so far, Circa. I hope it’s been better than what you left back in Gridania.”

 

Looking back at her friend, the teenager nodded before moving back over towards her and Momo. “Let’s talk about travels later… Tell me where your debt is being held. You’re in luck. We stumbled onto some money right before coming here. I should have enough on my own too- “

 

Hearing a jingle at her side, Circa looked down before feeling her stomach churn. Waving a hand towards her, Momo held up a small coin purse with a happy smile on her features. “You can use mine too! We’ll help Card Lady out and then head back up!”

 

Growing silent momentarily as she processed her companion’s statement, Circa quietly nodded as a small smile made its way to her face. “Thanks, Momo. Alright, now tell us what we need to know Erenia. Just where was it you spent so much money you got a debt here…”

 

Still a bit confused by the abrupt nickname that came from the Lalafell, Erenia soon looked back to Circa before cringing. This… was going to get awkward…

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

“Erenia… If we don’t die in this place, I’m going to kill you when we reach the surface again!”

 

Gritting her teeth with a mildly confused Momo, and a pair of blushing fairies flying behind her, Circa stared up at the large sign in front of her with a look of utter mortification on her face.  It depicted a woman’s shaded head winking with distinctly vulpine features. Beneath it read, The Fox Paw.

 

While not outright specific, the various women lounging outside as well as the very burly men standing guard at the front entrance gave away what this place was. However, if you really were dense and you still didn’t know… it happened to be smack dab in the center of the pleasure district…

 

“Your debt… is being held… AT A BROTHEL?! What the hell Erenia!” The cat girl hissed, her tail swishing around madly behind her. Raising her hands defensively, the tiny Elezen smiled awkwardly back at her friend. “N-Now let’s not get hasty here! To be fair… It’s… lonely in Gridania… And they just had such a selection of people to choose from! How could I not give it a try once?” The smaller woman defended weakly.

 

Crossing her arms as she glared back at her friend who she always thought was more mature than herself, Circa growled under her breath. This was going to be so embarrassing! Stomping forward finally since she didn’t know what to say other than profanity, the teenager walked up the steps leading to the massive structure before strutting past the two guards who didn’t try to stop her. Were they just for show?

 

Coming to a stop at a podium, the Scholar looked up as an older-looking Lalafell stood on an arched stairway behind it. As he scribbled on whatever it was he was working on the smaller man paused mid-text before glancing her way and raising an eyebrow. “Yes?”

 

Tapping her foot with impatience, Circa inhaled slowly to calm herself. Pissing off people with her attitude wouldn’t solve their problems. “I’ve come to settle a debt for someone here. Her name is Erenia. I’d like to know how much it is please and where I can pay it too.”

 

Eying the Miqo’te quietly, his eyebrow never lowered but he did eventually move. Tapping the wall behind him, a small slit up above opened as a pointed ear poked out. “Please inform Mistress Naomi that she has a visitor. Also, that it’s her preferred preference too.”

 

Pulling away, the slit shut immediately before the Lalafell turned back to whatever it was he had been working on before. “Please standby. If the Mistress is available, she will see you when she can.” And with that, he went back to ignoring her again. Stepping back and standing against one of the walls nearest her, Circa looked over to Momo as she continued to cradle Erenia against her chest. The Elezen hadn’t told her to put her down so they had been like that ever since leaving the alleyway they had hidden in.

 

“Do you know how much your debt is here?” Frowning, the smaller woman shook her head wearily. “I-I’m… I’m not sure. They don’t have conventional prices. I know it's more than I make though when I perform my fortune telling. One trip here after a day’s work adds about a quarter that to the debt from what I’ve been told…”

 

Clenching her fists and wanting to snap at Erenia again for being so stupid with her funds, Circa breathed deeply to calm herself instead. This wasn’t the time or place for that. When they were back on land in Doma, then she would chew her out some more! Right now, they still needed to leave Houma safely…

 

“Circa… Whatever you do, don’t touch her…” Looking back at Erenia confused, the smaller woman wore a stern face. “Touch who?” Gripping onto Momo’s arms tightly, the shrunken Elezen grimaced. “You’ll know who… And please, don’t let me touch her either…” She whispered before looking up at the Lalafell *restraining* her.

 

Giving the woman a puzzled look simultaneously, both teens wanted to ask more before the double-wide doors started to open up. As they swung inward, a pale dust-like vapor wafered out casting them all in a pinkish glow. Coughing abruptly, the Miqo’te winced from the pungent smell. It was almost like lavender at first… before it changed and became distinctly vanilla-like. It was, pleasant. She loved this smell actually. It seemed to only get better the more she inhaled it…

 

“Yummy… Is that food?” Momo mumbled as a small bit of drool escaped her lips. Looking back to her friends, Circa soon paled. Fluttering back and forth entranced, both Lala’Nee and Bell’Anna’s eyes were wide with far-off looks on their faces. “Hey! Are you two alright?”

 

Looking to Momo next, the cat folk watched as the Lalafell licked her lips as she looked around. Erenia wasn’t much better off as she began to pant loudly. Clawing the Lalafell’s arm, she looked to be in pain as she tried to crawl away. “P-Please… let me go… I… She’s calling me!”

 

Looking at all her friends perplexed, a voice behind her soon drew Circa back to the present. “Please follow me. I’ve been sent to escort you to Mistress Naomi personally.” Looking over her shoulder at a young Hyur that couldn’t have been older than herself, the Scholar nodded slowly before moving over to Momo and grabbing her hand to drag her… before walking back and snagging the two hovering fae that were fluttering back and forth mindlessly. What the hell was going on…

 

As they walked into the brothel, it soon became apparent what kind of a place this was. All around them were lush pink and fuchsia interiors. The walls, floors, and ceilings were all padded or furred. Countless pillows and cushions were everywhere with an endless amount of people sitting on them. Though sitting was censoring what they were doing…

 

Looking away quickly with a bright blush on her face, the Miqo’te soon discovered not watching was impossible. There was someone in any direction she stared. Including the ceiling! Beds hung on chains like chandeliers. This place was as hedonistic as it got…

 

It also didn’t seem like normal sex was the preferred preference either… Size was still a big thing here like it was in the rest of the city. Both men and women interacted with smaller people forcing them against their mouths, breasts, genitals, and other less washed areas…

 

It wasn’t limited to that either though. The teen could see women on leashes being walked by a beefy-looking Roegadyn. There was a Lalafell stepping on a guy’s face before stomping hard as she laughed at him. There was also an odd sight of a Hrothgar being pet by many hands as they cooed at him and babbled indistinctly. This place was one hell of a fever dream…

 

As they arrived in front of a large pale purple door, their guide soon paused before smiling back at them all. “Please mind the rules while you’re here. Any act of aggression will be seen as an attempt on Mistress Naomi’s life and punishment will be severe~”

 

Giving the other teen a flummoxed look, Circa wanted to ask what she meant, but the door began to open up as the Hyur walked away with a practiced sashay to her step. Looking back at her friends with worry, the older teen took a deep breath before shaking her head. Damn that smell was getting stronger now. It was so… relaxing…

 

Taking another sniff, Circa smiled as she felt some of the worries leave her. At least this place didn’t reek of sex and booze or something like she had thought it would. Stepping forward into the room as she dragged Momo along as well as their fairies still tucked beneath her arm, the cat girl looked around as she saw women lined up on large pillows with small sets of stairs leading up to them.

 

There were seven in total. Each a different race and what had to be the absolute crème of the crop in terms of biology. Each woman was at the peak of her beauty and prime with features accentuated showing extreme points of charm they had. Adding the light fixtures above them as well as the provocative poses they sat in with beckoning smiles… it was clear they were the top-shelf women of this establishment.

 

‘Okay, Erenia… I forgive you…’ While not a lesbian… or for that matter sexually stimulated most days of the month, Circa had to admit. They all looked ravishing, and given the chance… she might want to do something if she met them under better circumstances… They were just so…

 

“Perfect, aren’t they? Here in the Lilac Room, only the finest of my den is available. I usually charge people even to look at them. But I hear you have business with me cutie~” That voice… What was… that voice…?

 

Turning around slowly, Circa felt her heart skip a few beats as a sight unlike any other greeted her. Standing over a small coronation throne matching the purple theme of the aesthetic here, was a woman the likes of which the cat girl had never seen before. She was, literal perfection in almost every way…

 

Standing at about five foot three, was a fox-eared woman. She looked reminiscent of a Miqo’te like Circa herself. But her ears were much longer with cream-colored fur peeking out from inside them. They were a bright golden blonde similar to the hair atop her head. They also matched the four billowing tails behind her which all waved around independently of one another.

 

Her features were prominent too beyond her odd race. Her pale flesh accentuated her fur and hair. Her piercing eyes glowed faintly too with odd rings inside her pale violet pupils. Though they were slanted, which was what drew Circa to the odd connection to their different races. No other kind had ones similar to her people.

 

If you wanted even more beyond all this, the foxy woman’s assets were quite large. Coming in almost half the size of her head was each breast. They defied gravity… Each looked pert and plump and eager to be groped. It was a feeling, the Miqo’te didn’t know she could ever feel just by seeming someone so attractive before. Also, her ass was plump too, begging to be fondled… All and all… she was a minor deity in mortal form. And she was the one addressing her now so casually…

 

Smiling coyly as she strutted over, the woman’s every step caused Circa’s eyes to travel to her chest. Each footfall caused her bosoms to bounce hypnotically. It was hard not to be drawn to such a sight. But, the coy voice from before snapped the mesmerized teen back to the present as she was addressed by the alien woman.

 

“So… what brings someone so, young! So, vibrant! So, inexperienced~ to my pleasure den? You can’t be more than, sixteen perhaps? Hmm, you have a good figure for a kitten~ Your hair and tail are well groomed. You take an awful lot of time on your outward appearance. However… you don’t strike me as the vain type. By that outfit, I’d say you’re more outgoing than most. And that certainly doesn’t speak about you being narcissistic. All and all, you are truly a catch that doesn’t come into my presence every day.”

 

Breathing slowly as the pungent smell of vanilla from before baked her lungs from the inside out, Circa felt her vision growing narrower as she saw the fox-like woman walking around her. She was pacing her body, looking her up and down. It was akin to a predator eying its prey… It was also cat-like. And not too far off from what her own people did when they hunted in the plains. Or at least what she had been told about it in the past.

 

“Oh! And what’s this? You brought friends too! How wonderful~ Such a cutie you are!” Growing wide-eyed, the cat girl looked back before panic set in as she saw Momo dazed and reaching toward the woman. Erenia was doing the same but still being restrained by the Lalafell’s one arm.

 

Remembering the warning almost too late, Circa yanked hard on her friend's hand jerking her out of the way of the exotic woman. “W-W-We… I-I… I have, come to settle the debt for m-my friend!” That was too close… She didn’t know what would happen, but every cell in her body screamed at her not to touch this woman. That warning from before by the Hyur not to attempt anything as well as Erenia’s about not letting her touch the person they were meeting helped her put two and two together. It had to be forbidden for some reason. And she was trying to make them do it!

 

Pouting as she looked down at the spot where the Lalafell had almost broken the rule, all innocence fled her as a smirk fell across the foxy woman’s face. “Ahh~ so close~ Perhaps I should have tried you first. Clearly, you’re the one in charge. Cute, and dominant! You pique my interest more and more kitten~ So, you’ve come to buy your friend back? I take it, you mean this toy?” She grinned before one of her tails pointed down to Erenia still desperately reaching for the woman with a pained look on her face. What… was happening to her?

 

Clenching her fists tightly eliciting a whine of pain from Momo, Circa grit her teeth. “Yes… I have! So please, would you tell me how much she’s spent… I’ll pay it back in full.” Eying the girl closely, the older woman tapped her lower lip in contemplation before strutting back over to the cat girl.

 

“And does the kitten have a name I can call her~?” Close… damn she was too close… Only inches away from her face, Circa had to hold her breath due to the pungent aroma becoming almost painful to her senses. Licking her lips before cringing as she saw the woman’s pupils dart to her tongue before matching the action, the trembling teen sighed before continuing.

 

“C-Circa… And, you’re Naomi… right?” Crossing her arms as she tapped her finger against her right one, the foxlike woman smirked. “Most people allow me to introduce myself~ I do hope you haven’t heard any poor rumors about me. It would break my heart to know someone was being so, uncouth~. Mistress Naomi, leman of the Fox Paw, and Lord of the Pleasure district~ at your service~”

 

Reaching out as the woman extended her hand towards her to greet her formally, Circa flinched back abruptly as she realized her simple act of greeting almost cost her everything when she tried to shake the woman’s offered hand. ‘Son of a bitch!’ Could she really not touch her at all?! This made things complicated…

 

Eyeing the teenager in amusement, Naomi soon pouted before withdrawing her hand. “Hmm, you show a strong sense of awareness. Curiouser and curiouser… But, back to the matter at hand. I hate to tell you this, Circa~ Mmmm… I could say your name and never get bored of it~” Naomi purred.

 

Blinking in surprise, the teen waited for a moment before coughing awkwardly as she saw a pleasant look on the older woman’s face. Furrowing her brow, the Lord of the district soon let out an ahh before shaking her head in amusement. “Whoopsie~ I got a little excited~ That happens in my line of work, I’m sure you understand. Where was I? Ahh! Yes, about your friend here…” Naomi trailed off before glancing at the desperate-looking Elezen.

 

“She… is not for sale~”

 

Silence. Absolute silence entered the room they were in now. Looking at Naomi in shock, Circa soon grit her teeth. What kind of utter bullshit was that?! “Look! I’m trying, to pay the debt she’s accrued back! She’s not a citizen of this city! And because she can work to pay off the debt still, that means it can be paid! So why wouldn’t I be able to?” The teenager all but snarled defensively.

 

Putting her hand to her mouth to cover her laugh, Naomi couldn’t restrain her giggles as she pushed herself up close and personal against Circa. Stiffening up as she felt the woman’s warm body pressed into her own, the teen was utterly paralyzed now.

 

“You’re right Circa! This little elf does have a debt to me! But while she has to pay back the amount owed, I’m the one who can choose how it’s paid back~ In other words, if some naive little kitten comes into my den demanding things~ Then I have every right to say no forcing this plaything to pay back what she owes me herself. Nothing in Houma is free… You can’t just take someone’s debt girl!” Naomi snapped, her playful exterior melting a bit as seriousness peaked through.

 

Petting the startled girl’s cheek affectionately, the older woman continued. “A debt is a personal matter between the one who has it and the one to who it's paid back too~ If someone else were to pay it for them, the number could simply change~ A debt for one vagrant worth one thousand Gil might be worth ten thousand Gil if it came from another person! Do you get it? So whatever price she has is irrelevant. I’ll simply charge one more Gil above whatever you could pay me, leaving you short, a single, little, coin~” Naomi purred, her lips brushing against the trembling teen's earlobe.

 

What she was saying… this… it was insanity! She couldn’t pay to have Erenia freed?! Then… she’d be trapped here forever! Wanting desperately to shove the woman away in outrage, the only semblance of calm forged from years of patience kept her anger at bay. She wanted more than anything right now to punch this… this bitch!

 

“However…” Blinking, Circa shifted her head slowly to not accidentally brush against the woman invading her personal space so intimately. “I’ll make you a deal kitten~ It will be fair, I promise~” Naomi purred once more, her tails surrounding the both of them now like a trap being slowly sprung.

 

Gulping as sweat began to travel down her brow, Circa remained silent to let the older woman continue speaking. Taking that as a yes, she soon did. “To be perfectly honest kitten~ you’re my type~ So, vibrant! So altruistic! So young, and easy to play with~ The moment you stepped foot in here I couldn’t wait to make you call me Mistress! But you’re a smart little kitty~ So I’ll need to try at least a little more than usual this time to make you call my name out from those, plush, virgin lips~” Naomi purred huskily.

 

Shuddering as she felt the blonde’s fingers rub said lips, Circa felt absolutely cornered. She couldn’t push her away without making contact with her… So, she was free to molest her uninhibited. This was such bullshit!

 

“So, here’s the deal~ I get you free to myself for one whole hour. You have to do whatever I say, and answer whatever questions I ask truthfully. Do that… and… I’ll allow you to purchase this, things… debt. An Elezen is beautiful… but a Miqo’te… now that’s just something I CAN’T ignore!” Naomi snarled aggressively, her tails wrapping around Circa’s own coiling them together like a braid.

 

Standing utterly still as she processed the woman’s words, the younger teen silently thought it over. “An… an hour…” Nodding eagerly, the foxy woman licked her lips showing off a pair of distinctly long canines. “Yes~ One hour in my private chambers~ I’ll be allowed to do whatever I want to you~ And… afterword, if you still want to buy that debt off your toy… then you may. What do you say, Circa? Do we have a deal?”

 

Seeing the woman extend her hand again, the Scholar almost felt a laugh escape her lips. She didn’t fall for it the first time so why try that again? Pouting, Naomi soon shrugged as she began withdrawing her body from around the younger girl. “We… have a deal! But you can’t do anything to my friends while you’re with me… Leave them alone… and let NO ONE! Near them…” Circa snarled defensively.

 

Waving her hand dismissively, Naomi simply laughed. “I don’t care about them! Come along kitten~ Your hour starts when the doors close~” Looking over to Momo as she continued to sway and look around in a daze, Circa addressed her sternly. “Keep our fairies and Erenia safe Momo… Whatever you do… don’t leave this spot. No matter who comes in here or what you see. STAY, PUT!” She warned threateningly.

 

Looking up at the larger teen, the Lalafell slowly nodded as a hint of recognition came back to her eyes. Passing their fairies over to her, Circa stood back up as she looked towards Naomi. She was standing against a large doorway beckoning her over with a finger.

 

Gulping, the Miqo’te took in a deep breath, and almost immediately regretted it as she was punched again by the pungent aroma of the room. She was beginning to realize something. The smell calmed her down. When she was calm… she didn’t think as cynically. And when she didn’t do that… she could be tricked. She had to keep her mind sharp, or else she would lose this game…

 

She was about to go toe to toe after all with one of Houma’s main players. The Lord of the Pleasure district herself, and one of the hands of Lady Faye…

 

She couldn’t lose…

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

“Coming all the way to Houma had to have been so rough on you~ Doesn’t it just feel nice to relax for a change? You don’t need to be in charge here. You don’t have to worry about anything. You can simply lay back, and enjoy this feeling~ Isn’t it simpler~? You know this is your true calling... Why struggle in vain, when you could stay here instead~?”

 

Counting in her head up to sixty over and over, Circa trembled as she sat naked on a large bed bigger than any she had ever seen before. It was like Naomi had taken four king-sized ones and had them shoved together into a square! Just how much room did she even need?!

 

But that was the least of her concerns right now. After leaving the lilac room and entering what she assumed was the fox woman’s private chambers, things escalated fast. She had been ordered to strip down to nothing… and she had. After that, she was brought to the woman’s bed, and given a collar…

 

Touching the accessory dismissively, the Miqo’te grimaced. It felt, oddly nice against her flesh. From the glimpse she got before Naomi fastened it onto her, it was a pink band with black lace frills on the top and bottom. Around the front hung a similarly pink bow. And dangling right beneath it, was a small little bell that jingled every time she tilted her head… It was clear what was going on here…

 

Shuddering as a hand stroked down her back slowly, Circa whimpered in silence as Naomi’s hand stretched the length of her long dirty blonde tail. It had always been sensitive. And for some reason, the other girl knew that too and made sure to take extra care of how she handled her appendage. It was shocking how gentle she was being… yet so dominant as well…

 

Petting the younger girl’s head affectionately as she rested her top half on her lap, Naomi cooed quietly as she continued to pet her *kitten* as she called her. “So, tell me the truth~ You like this, don’t you? You like me petting you. You like it when I treat you like what you’re meant to be~ Doesn’t this seem like the life you’d love to have? Sleeping whenever you wanted. Being taken care of without fear of anything ever bothering you~ Waking up to a loving mistress who’ll pamper her kitten whenever she wants attention~ Go on, tell me the truth~”

 

Clenching her fists, Circa bit her tongue not wanting to speak… before opening her mouth to do so. This was their deal after all. She couldn’t lie. “I-I-It… it does f-feel good… But, no… This isn’t the life I want!” She snapped.

 

Chuckling, Naomi clicked her tongue before giving the teenager a hard slap on her ass. Hissing from the pain, the younger girl's tail swished around in agitation. “Naughty~ naughty~ You can’t have everything without giving me something in return you know~ This lifestyle is better than whatever you’re living now. What use is freedom if you’re always struggling? Giving in and being my pet would suit you better. I’d even take in the other strays outside my room and give them a loving place here if it would make you happy~ So come on, and tell me you’ll call me your Mistress~”

 

Panting in anger, Circa glared back at the smirking woman. “Is… is that, a command?” Pouting, Naomi kissed her palm before gently rubbing circles over the spot where she had slapped the cat girl prior. “Of course not~ I can’t make you become my pet. Well, I could if I really desired to… but that’s not my preferred method of acquiring my kittens~. What’s the point of forcing someone to submit to me? There will always be that little part of my mind telling me, that they don’t truly want to serve me… And I can’t stand disobedient pets…” Naomi snarled before digging her fingers into the naked teen's ass.

 

Wincing from the pain, Circa matched her glare equally. After a moment though, Naomi withdrew her hand. “You’re not like other kittens who come to me. You’re strong-willed. You have an air about you that’s so, tantalizing~ I’ve brought other bolshie pets in here before you know. And they always end up kissing my feet while pledging their loyalty to me. In the end, how long will you last until your tongue wraps around my toes I wonder~”

 

Feeling a smirk slip onto her features for once, Circa grinned back a reply. “You’ve got forty-three minutes left to try. So, I’m guessing, never!” She hissed. Pouting once more, the older woman sighed before shoving her finger down the teenager’s crotch.

 

Crying out in shock, the younger girl almost rolled off of the foxy woman’s lap but a stern snarl froze her. “I didn’t say you could move! Stay put, kitten!” Apparently, her brief rebellious reply had pissed her off… ‘Great going Circa… You need to learn to keep your mouth shut!’

 

Trailing her finger over the younger girl’s naked crotch, Naomi tsked. “Shaven clean? How uncouth… Pets should have fur down here! You’ll not be allowed to tend to yourself when your mine. I’ll groom you myself~ I’m thinking, some tribal tattoos like the ones on your cheeks shaven in will accentuate your beauty~”

 

Blushing from her words, the naked girl chose silence as she felt the woman’s finger beginning to push past her lower lips. ‘C-C-Calm down… Y-You’ve… trained…’ She was good at denying pleasure. The only time she couldn’t was when it was brought on due to heat… or her brother being needy. Thankfully he was sleeping right now or else she might have actually been aroused by all this. Naomi’s hands were… experienced.

 

Stroking her finger down Circa’s slit before coming back dry, Naomi soon pushed deeper. She would hit something wet sooner or later. It was only natural after all. “So, tell me kitten~ How come you want that vagrant toy so badly? Not many would willingly give themselves to another to be played with~ That is unless they wanted to be played with all along~?”

 

Scoffing, the teenager hissed as she felt the older woman push her finger up to her knuckle into the blonde’s tight cavity. “Answer~” Grinding her teeth as she tried to focus on ignoring the swelling pleasure forming, Circa thought about Erenia before calming down somewhat. It was impossible to ignore it completely…

 

“E-Erenia isn’t a vagrant! S-S-She’s, my mentor! And m-my friend! She wanted, t-to meet me here! And she doesn’t deserve this!” The naked girl snapped. Being an indentured slave because she made a mistake… She couldn’t just let something like that slide! Not when it was with someone, she was so close too…

 

Whimpering as Naomi’s finger found her clit, Circa whined and wiggled around atop the older woman, but she wasn’t reprimanded like before. On the contrary, the foxy woman cooed back at her matching her tone of voice.

 

“Don’t fight it, kitten~ Enjoy the feeling of my affection! If you keep resisting me, then I’ll consider our deal null and void…” She knew… Of course, she knew… Lying that she was suppressing this would only doom Erenia…

 

Giving in, Circa cried out fully as she felt a spike of pleasure come from Noami’s nimble fingers this time. It felt good. It felt too damn good. Smiling viciously, the older woman leaned the teenager up as she cradled her in her arms.

 

“Now that’s more like it! Meow for me~” Gritting her teeth and probably wearing them down to the roots after twenty minutes of being locked in a room with this woman, Circa pursed her lips, before clenching her eyes shut.

 

“M-Meeew…” Feeling a sharp slap on her ass, the younger girl cried out once more. “No, no, no… you can't just meow once! Cry out like you’re in heat! Make this hour worth it for me!” Naomi snarled. She knew about that aspect of Miqo’te too!? It made sense, but it bothered the teenager that she knew so much about her race…

 

Feeling tears come to her eyes from the pain and humiliation intermingling, the younger girl relented and began to meow and mew repeatedly as she was fingered. Gazing down at Circa lustfully, Naomi licked her lips. “Now that’s a good kitten~ You poor thing… All on your own while so young… Just let me take care of you~ You don’t belong in Doma. But here in Houma, you can stay as my pet, and avoid all the horrible things out there~”

 

Leaning down and licking the teen's neck, Naomi purred audibly before going back for seconds… and then thirds. Eventually, Circa lost track of how many licks were being laid on top of her as she was groomed by the older woman. This too was familiar. Mothers would do this to their young sometimes to show affection or when they cried to get rid of their tears. How could… she know that though…?

 

Feeling her cheeks licked clean, Naomi smiled back at her as her tails wrapped around them warmly. The room was already hot enough as is. Her furry appendages only caused them both to sweat pressed against one another. But she probably intended for that to happen.

 

Panting slowly as relief flooded over the blonde, Circa eyed Naomi weakly as she felt something slip out of her. Pulling her hand away from the younger girl’s crotch and up towards their faces, the older woman peered at her digits as they glistened from a thin coating sticking to them all.

 

“Messy~ Such a naughty kitten~ You didn’t even warn your mistress you were about to cum. I might have to punish you for that~” She giggled. Blinking slowly as she registered her words, Circa glanced down in disbelief. She… she had cum… She orgasmed without realizing it?! Just how nimble were this woman’s fingers?!

 

Letting out a quiet moan as she watched her sucking on her digits one by one, Naomi shot Circa a glance before smirking. “Whoopsie~ I guess my kitten wants some too? Have a taste~ You’ve tried yourself before, haven’t you? You taste… delicious~”

 

Pursing her lips as the woman’s hand came towards her mouth before having to obey in the end, Circa opened up as she felt Naomi forcing all her fingers in at once. Coughing from the forceful intrusion, the young blonde wanted to bite down and stop this, but she knew that would only end with her being pushed more…

 

Moaning awkwardly as her tongue was played with and fondled by the pleasure mistress, the Miqo’te tried to think back where she had left off counting. It was getting close now, she knew it! That heavy petting session had to have been at least twenty minutes! She didn’t have much longer to go! She just needed to-

 

Crying out loudly as she felt a hand slip under her butt, Circa did fall off Naomi this time in shock as her fingers exited her mouth. Looking back at the coughing girl somewhat confused, the older of the two hummed thoughtfully. “Oh? Not used to someone playing with your cute little booty~? Your mistress will fix that. Spread your cheeks for me! I want a taste~” Naomi purred.

 

Growing wide-eyed, Circa felt her stomach drop. ‘N-Naoh’a…’ She could feel him pretty close to her anus. He wasn’t that deep in right now. She hadn’t had the chance to do anything with him since coming to Doma, and he had surfaced occasionally for air. If this woman found him…

 

Biting her lip and sitting down in dismay, Circa felt tears well up in her eyes. “I-I… I can’t…” She had priorities. And unfortunately… her brother was at the top of her list. Even higher than Erenia…

 

Blinking in surprise, Naomi tilted her head to the side clearly confused. “You, refuse~? That would break the rules of our agreement kitten~ Either spread your cheeks and let me have my way… or refuse and lose whatever chance you have at getting your elf toy back from me.” She warned.

 

Continuing to cry, Circa shook her head. “I-I can’t… i-its not for you…” Growing wide-eyed, Naomi was about to snarl back an order before she took in the younger teen’s words. “Not for me? Then… who is your ass for, exactly?” This was getting, interesting…

 

Blushing profusely, the younger girl grit her teeth not wanting to say it… but, the deal hadn’t ended yet. And she wouldn’t break it unless absolutely necessary. “I-I… M-My… my brother… Naoh’a…” It felt weird to say that out loud. Let alone in the presence of someone like this. But she had no choice, but to reveal this shameful fact about herself…

 

Looking back at Circa in absolute disbelief, Naomi’s face shifted into a crooked smile. “Your brother?! You have a brother?! Another Miqo’te! And your ass belongs to him!” She squealed, her eyes shining in delight upon hearing this.

 

Nodding back silently, Circa touched her red cheeks from where the older woman had slapped her before. “Y-Yes… We… I mean… He wanted me… And because of where we came from… there were no others of our kind. He couldn’t stop himself from giving into his heat, and I was all that was there to help him. Our lives have never been the same since…”

 

It felt… oddly calming to say this all. Maybe, because it was to someone she didn’t know? Or, because a plan was forming in her head. She couldn’t really say which. Almost vibrating in excitement, Naomi reached over before pulling the startled teen back into her lap. “Aww~ What a lovey-dovey little story~ So where is he now? You didn’t bring your brother here! I want to see him! Tell me he’s in Houma!” She snapped; her eyes wide with a look of sheer delight she hadn’t shown from any of their other conversations before.

 

Looking away meekly, Circa nodded slowly. “Naoh’a… he’s, here. Here in Houma. He came with us when we entered the city. Why do you want to see him though?” Scoffing, the older woman gave her an incredulous look.

 

“Are you naive girl! A pair of kittens! He’s your age right…?” Grinning wider as she saw the younger girl nod back, Naomi moaned audibly before shuddering. “Sooooo many possibilities! You should have brought him here! To me! Not that Lalafell you had with you!” Naomi snapped irritably.

 

Looking away wordlessly, Circa remained silent as she felt the hands gripping her kneading and squeezing her body possessively. “To think two of you here~ And you’ve mated! Though, I suppose that’s not quite true if it’s your butt that’s is… Have you…?” She trailed off before moving a finger down the teen’s lower lips.

 

Moaning softly, the younger girl shook her head. “N-No! I wouldn’t do that! I refused… So, my butt was all he got.” Letting out a perverse giggle, Naomi nodded eagerly. “Tell me more! What does he look like? Is he a sandy kitten like you? Or perhaps different colors from different heritage? I like matching sets!”

 

Pouting, Circa thought back. It had been so long that she actually had trouble remembering what Naoh’a looked like normally. Well, normal… before the change. “He’s a dirty blonde like me. Same with his tail and ears…”

 

Moaning in excitement, Naomi nodded before licking her lips. “So where is he? If you stay here, does that mean he’ll come looking for you~?” She asked hopefully. Shaking her head, no, Circa soon cracked a smile.

 

“Fifty-five…” Looking back at Circa confused, Naomi was about to ask what she was saying… before an audible sound chimed out. Growing wide-eyed, the lord of pleasure looked over to the door they had walked through in disbelief. The hour… had finished.

 

Feeling Circa lean up and out of her hands, the cat girl smirked back at the startled woman. They had been chatting for over ten minutes straight. Looking at the Miqo’te silently, the older woman pursed her lips thoughtfully.

 

“You do, have a brother… don’t you?” Nodding back, the teenager couldn’t help but grin. “I sure do. And he is here in the city. But you’ll never lay a finger on him! I promise you that. Now let me settle Erenia’s debt. You’ve had your hour…” It felt good, to come out on top.

 

Leaning back on her bed as she watched Circa standing up and gathering her clothes, Naomi smirked as her tails swung around behind her wildly. “So, it has… Wait outside in the Lilac Room. I’ll be with your shortly to fulfill my end of the bargain. A deal is a deal.”

 

Glaring back at the woman but deciding not to rub salt in the wound, the Scholar pulled her shirt on once she had finished with her pants before walking towards the door. “Keep what you heard to yourself… Bedroom talk and all…” The last thing she wanted, was for others to know her dirty little secret. Especially not her friends…

 

Letting out a snicker, Naomi waved to the teen as she exited her private chambers. Such a kitten. She would be hers… But first… that girl had done a number on her. And finding out she had a brother in this city she let have fun with her incestuously… now that was just too much for Naomi to handle.

 

Rolling over to the side of the bed before pulling out a small Aether crystal, the older woman channeled with it before a figure rushed into the room. “Y-Yes, Mistress Naomi! What is it you need!” It was geisha. One of Lady Faye’s to be exact. She would get in trouble for this… But it was her leader’s fault for assigning such a girl to her in the first place…

 

She was a young thing. Maybe in her early twenties? That didn’t really matter. What did though, was the cat-like tail and ears she had. “Yes… ugh… hmm, your name escapes me. Come here!” Doing as she was told immediately, the Geisha walked in front of the Lord of Pleasure confused. She wasn’t summoned very often. Only when she needed to deliver a direct message to her lady personally.

 

However, it didn’t seem like that was the case. Crawling onto her knees and pulling down her skirt, Naomi revealed her ass to the startled girl before pressing a hand into her plump cheek. “Tell me, do I have anything staining me? I need to clean up, but I can’t tell myself~”

 

Flicking the frozen girl’s face with her tail, Naomi grinned as she felt the raven-haired Miqo’te beginning to pant. Such a weak spirit. She was unfit, to be called a pet. Almost immediately she felt it happen. Jumping in delight as the younger girl thrust her face into her ass, Naomi began wrapping her tails around the moaning woman.

 

“Tsk, tsk~ That’s forbidden you know… Touching me costs more than what Lady Faye keeps in her private coffers… it’s far too much for a lowly handmaiden like you to ever afford. I guess, your debt will be lifelong. Such a pity…”

 

Blinking as it dawned on her what she had just done, the geisha tried to pull away in abject horror from her actions… but Naomi’s tails kept her firmly there. “W-WAIT! I DIDN’T MEAN TOO- “Hearing nothing follow as the magic took effect; Naomi sighed before moving a hand back towards her ass.

 

“You didn’t mean to? If a person murders someone and says they didn’t mean to, does that mean they’re innocent? Your crimes are just as severe I’m afraid. Lady Faye will understand~” If this cat couldn’t resist her after only seconds of being tempted… then she was of no use to her leader. And she was even less useful to Naomi herself.

 

Twisting her finger with a pleased expression, Naomi purred as she felt the kicking woman’s legs enter her anus before her whole body disappeared. Falling back onto her mattress with a moan of delight, the foxlike woman stretched her body out as she basked in the pleasure she felt.

 

“Circa, Circa, Circa… ahhh… You’ll be mine… I swear it! There won’t be a moment of peace for you in this city…”

 

She would hunt her down herself. And send every debt collector after her to make this girl her pet. She would even defy Lady Faye herself, so long as Circa called her Mistress~

 

 

She had proven herself too special… to just let her go after this…

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Sitting down beside her friends, Circa’s tail flicked around sporadically as her ears swiveled to hear better. Noises were coming from everywhere and they all sounded perverse. Blushing as faint wetness trickled down her thigh, the Miqo’te bit down on her tongue drawing a shallow cut of blood. It was all she could focus on not to become aroused in this hedonistic brothel house…

 

Feeling her hand dragged briefly, the cat girl yanked back pulling Momo back onto the seat beside her. The Lalafell had begun falling under whatever spell this place had. But she could hardly blame her. The air here was laced with such strong scents it made even the more mature of the two grow delirious. This was intentional, but for the life of her, Circa didn’t know how.

 

Shifting her slanted eyes back and forth as she saw faint wisps of pink smoke wafting by, the Scholar surmised that was the origin. As to what it was, not even she knew. And asking her fairy to try and identify it was out of the question…

 

Eying Lala’Nee with a disapproving look, the larger girl sighed. Teetering on the couch they were all on, the small fairy clumsily lurched and staggered trying to stand and failing miserably as she kept falling over giggling to herself. Whatever was lacing this room had completely overtaken her companion.

 

Bell’Anna wasn’t much better as she lay against Momo’s stomach with a wide and inebriated smile on her face. Her eyes kept fluttering open and closed as she nuzzled her body into her summoner affectionately. It was like they had both gotten drunk somehow! Could fairies even get plastered?

 

Cupping Erenia against her stomach as the older woman moaned and whined, Circa could only sigh once more. Every one of her friends had been utterly defeated by this place in little more than an hour of being here. They needed to leave. Hopefully whatever infected them would lessen the farther away they got from this damned place!

 

Just when the teenager felt like taking a walk herself to keep her mind focused, the door behind her opened as Naomi strutted out into the room. She was proper once more, garbed how they had first met earlier. But she seemed well composed now. The Scholar could only wonder as to why…

 

Coming to a stop before the younger girl, the foxlike woman eyed her companions with a knowing smile. “You certainly are strong-willed. Some might even say stubborn... I’m glad we spent some time getting to know one another, my little kitten~” she cooed.

 

Scoffing, Circa stood, coming up a few inches shorter than Naomi face to face. “Erenia’s debt. Clear it! We need to leave soon…” Nodding with an annoyed look on her features, Naomi reached into her pocket before pulling out a small coin and passing it her way. “Here you go~ Just take this to the trade district and request an audience with Lord Tataru. She’ll clear things up.”

 

Eying the coin almost cautiously, it took a moment for the Miqo’te to muster up the courage to take it. She didn’t believe anything could happen just from touching it but she felt a bit gross touching anything in this building. Including the couch which might have been why she had been quick to stand.

 

Looking the small token over, the teen noticed it had a fox’s paw pad pressed into the surface indented into the metal. It was ornate and didn’t look like common currency. At least not in Houma itself. Eying the smiling woman cautiously, Circa’s arms crossed. “Can’t you remove Erenia’s debt yourself? You’re not trying to go back on your word, are you?”

 

Looking aghast in a mocking way, Naomi pressed her hand into her chest before gawking mockingly. “What?! Go back on my word! Whatever would give you such a poor opinion of me? Have I been nothing but a generous host to you since you arrived kitten~?” The older woman cooed once more.

 

Glaring, Circa lifted her hand up before tugging on the collar around her neck from earlier. Giggling, Naomi waved her hand off. “Just a little fun between us~ besides… I think it suites you nicely~” Naomi grinned, the tip of her tongue sneaking out subtly as it licked her bottom lip.

 

Shivering as a glimpse of the woman’s true colors came out from the façade she was putting up, the teenager took a tentative step back before tugging on the collar once more. “Take it off…” Humming quietly, Naomi raised an eyebrow as she smiled back at the glaring girl. “Now why would I do that?”

 

Gritting her teeth, Circa yanked on the collar harder but it didn’t give. The Scholar had been sitting here fiddling with it for ten minutes before giving up to watch over her friends. The damn thing wouldn’t come off no matter how hard she had tried!

 

“You said you were a *generous* host! So, take it off me!” Circa almost snarled. Much to her ire though, Naomi only smirked back at her. “I’ll pass cutie~ Consider it my parting gift to you. I only had the one you know. And I think it fits perfectly around your neck~ Let it remind you always… who you belong to ~” Naomi purred, her tongue coming out fully this time as she openly licked her lips biting down on them towards the end. It was an absolutely obscene expression that made the younger girl's legs quiver.

 

Deciding that it was better not to lose the war after her small victory earlier, Circa growled softly before pulling Momo by the arm yanking the Lalafell and their fairies away. “We’re leaving…” Not moving to stop them but instead walking beside her, Naomi continued to smile as she escorted them out of her establishment. Neither saying anything more on the matter…

 

Coming to a stop at the entrance, both Scholars were about to leave before Naomi cleared her throat. Wincing, having wanted to leave as quick as she could, Circa shook her head before looking back at the bemused woman. “Some parting words my sweet kitten~ Houma is no place for moral high ground… If you want to survive here… you either need to get harder, or have the one who owns you be the toughest around. It’s survival of the fittest~ A Miqo’te such as you must know how important alphas are~ When the time comes, just crawl on all fours to my door, and I’ll gladly let you in.”

 

She sounded so assured of herself… It was beginning to piss the younger teen off! Turning back around sharply, Circa’s eyes narrowed. “I’m not your damn pet! And If you think I’ll ever set even a toe in this district again you’d be wrong! We’re leaving Houma, and not coming back!” she snapped.

 

Cupping her cheek in amusement, Naomi giggled softly as she lifted up a small crystal-like device. It had wires and metal attached to it, and it was unlike anything the Miqo’te had seen before. Just what was she-

 

“Attention all, this is your Lord speaking. Two guests are now leaving my den~” Naomi said softly. But her voice was anything but quiet. Wincing as she heard the loud ring of the fox women's voice calling out from all sides, Circa was at a loss for words. Was she projecting her speech?!

 

“These are valued guests I wish to keep. All the debts owed to my district will be nullified for the one who brings me hers~ As well as all debts owed in every other district as well~ To add on, I will offer free use of the Fox Paws services for one full month. Ta-ta~” Dropping the crystal into the waiting hand of her attendant, Naomi shifted her eyes back over to Circa’s as they shined fiercely. “Be seeing you kitten~”

 

Blinking slowly as she tried to process what had just happened, the door behind Naomi suddenly burst open as men and women of all sizes looked past the pleasure lord and eyed the pair of Scholars wildly. Some were still naked and in various states of undress. But they were all gawking at the teens in shock.

 

‘Oh shit…’ Grabbing Momo by the waist, Circa turned on her heel casting a quick Rescue spell on their smaller friends the Lalafell hadn’t grabbed before her abrupt seizure as she ran to the entrance. Hip checking the door as she winced, the Miqo’te burst out into the open streets as her eyes widened in horror.

 

All around her, eyes were transfixed on the Fox Paws. Grasping the realization of what Naomi had just done, Circa’s eyes darkened. She had been marked…

 

Wasting not even a second to process this, the teenager took off, bounding over the railing of the Pleasure Districts walls and into the topiary garden below. This… would be a long trek back to the Trade District.

 

And it was made all the worse as the sounds of people screaming up above began growing closer towards them…

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Standing still as people ran past them, Circa held her breath until she heard their footfalls fade into the distance. Things had gotten tense upon leaving Naomi’s district… After making their way through the large garden, it became apparent to the Miqo’te that she might have made a terrible error…

 

The *garden* wasn’t really a garden at all but another district of the city! Shrunken people had been all around her and they were quick to point her out to the men and women pursuing her. If it hadn’t been for the great tree near the river they passed they would have been caught for sure. Though it was still too early to say they were in the clear.

 

“Lala’Nee, come on and snap out of it already! Do you sense anybody near us now?” Looking to her fairy as the smaller Fae weakly fluttered by her head, the tiny girl groaned as she clutched her head. It was like she was suffering a hangover…

 

“I… I don’t, f-feel anybody that close… But it’s so blinding here! There’s static all around me in this city!” She whined. The Scholar couldn’t fault her for that. This city was entrenched with thick Aether for some reason. It was like her fairy’s radar was picking up static all around. She wasn’t up to the task like she would normally be. And it had become apparent just how much the teenager had been relying on it to get by… She would have to correct that if they got out of this.

 

‘Once we get out of this! Think positive, damn it!’ They would make it through this challenge. They still had her Aether Network crystal as a last resort. It was drastic and would take them all the way to the other side of the planet but it was a better alternative than being enslaved by that horny woman!

 

“Circa, will she be, okay?” Looking down, the older teen smiled softly as Momo looked ready to cry. Holding Bell’Anna up like a dolly, the smaller fairy huffed and panted as she writhed in her summoner’s hands. She was in worse shape than Lala’Nee had been in. Thankfully, the Lalafell got reassurance from someone else.

 

“She should be fine. The drugs in our systems are wearing off. They’re addictive but don’t last long. Lord Kino designed that substance to work exceptionally quick, but the drawback is it wears off fast if you stop using it. At least, that’s how it was described to me by one of Lord Naomi’s attendants…”

 

Looking to Erenia as the older woman rubbed her eyes over and over, Circa sighed before shaking her head. “If you knew all this, why did you keep going back!” She hadn’t gotten over how foolish her friend had been. It was a conversation they would have to have later. You know… when they weren’t being actively hunted…

 

Picking up more footsteps coming their way, the Miqo’te cursed before pulling Momo along, her fairy flying behind her a ways and Erenia tucked beneath her arm. They were out of options. Eying the massive bridge above her, Circa sighed before channeling her mana. She had done this a few times after Momo taught her, so this would work out… hopefully.

 

“Aero!” Feeling the wind take her as light as a feather, not from her weight but the sheer force behind it, Circa was suddenly airborne, before she cast it again. Repeating the action as she used her bursts to scale the structure, the Miqo’te tried her best not to draw attention, but as she vaulted the railing and landed on the thick wooden bridge that connected all the buildings in this city together, it soon became apparent she might have made a mistake…

 

Standing all around her, people gawked as she stood on the ledge next to her friend as Momo landed a few seconds after she did. ‘Shit…’ She would have to fight! But, as the teenager readied a spell to distract and not maim, Erenia’s voice snapped her out of combat mode.

 

“CIRCA STOP! They’re not after you!” Blinking, the younger teen lowered her hand as she eyed the crowds around her. A lot were looking at her… but… their faces had dazed and confused expressions. They looked nothing like the frenzied people she had left behind. Looking at them all as she shifted her eyes over the masses, an eerie feeling overtook the Scholar.

 

“What the… What’s wrong with them all?” Glancing Erenia’s way, the Astrologian hadn’t stopped rubbing her eyes, but she peeked them out from beneath her palm. “This… This is Lord Kino’s district… She deals with narcotics, alcohol, and other addictive substances. Anybody here is either high, drunk, or so out of it they’d think you a hallucination…”

 

True to her friend’s words, it seemed they did. Many of the mindless masses soon began walking away minding their own business while others pointed at her in awe. While an odd experience, it was one the Scholar wouldn’t ignore. Inebriated masses would do fine for camouflage.

 

Jumping down onto the bridge, a light blush crept over the teenager’s face as people began clapping at her display. Hopefully, they would think it was just a show or something. Grabbing Momo’s hand in her own, Circa began to walk away briskly, ignoring the calls behind her as they left.

 

Damn this city was a weird place. “Erenia… That message Naomi sent out. Did only the people in her district hear it?” She didn’t know what technology that was, but it sounded loud. Really loud! It hurt the Mitote’s ears when she had talked and it had drawn every eye in the vicinity to her…

 

Frowning herself, the Elezen shook her head. “No clue… that’s the first time I’ve seen that woman address people. I don’t know a lot about Houma but the basics about the city's rules and lords. But I’m guessing everybody heard it one way or another. If it was just her district, her message will spread by word of mouth… Gossip is rampant in this city.”

 

Cursing to herself, Circa nodded having drawn a similar conclusion. If the city was on high alert for a Miqo’te though, then she could work around it. Naomi wanted her, not Momo or Erenia. Sliding by a vagrant on the street who sat slumped over unconscious, the teenager grabbed his cloak before tugging it off him.

 

Flipping a golden gil his way as he stirred momentarily, the cat girl had flung it over herself in less than a second hiding her head and ears from view as she wrapped her tail around her waist like a belt. ‘Not the best but it’ll work…’ Hopefully that would be enough to buy him a new one. And a better one… this thing reeked of stale alcohol… It was enough to make her want to gag. But… desperate times.

 

Flipping the cloak over a startled Momo and Lala’Nee, the older teen kept her head low as she pulled her friends along forcefully into the larger crowds. The more people around her, the harder it would be to be noticed. Hiding in plain sight was her specialty…

 

During their walk, the teenager did see people beginning to run around the intoxicated masses of this district from the direction of Naomi’s, but none stopped to look at her too closely. Occasionally an eye or two would fall her way, but a quick stagger and slurred apology would make their gazes drift on by. It felt like an eternity, but they had finally arrived.

 

Stepping into the trade district as she continued to stagger around and not walk hurriedly, Circa glanced at the large buildings and shopping areas before looking down at Erenia. “Where too now? We need to see someone named Tataru…”

 

Having been concealed most of the walk, it seemed the darkness had helped her friend as the Elezen poked her face out. She looked a lot better and wasn’t wincing as badly as before. “Tataru? That’s the Lord of this district. I didn’t think you’d have to see her. If I recall, she resides in a workshop building near the entrance of the city port. But… unlike the other lords of this city, she doesn’t stay in one place for long. It might be hard to find her Circa…”

 

Gritting her teeth as it dawned on the cat folk why Naomi had her search for the other woman, the Miqo’te swore again. It was beginning to become a habit in this damn city. But there was no helping it now. The sooner they found this person, the quicker they could free Erenia and find a place to hide out.

 

Following her friend’s instructions, the group made their way to a large building with thick stone walls. On the top of the buildings, front entrance thickly embedded with steal were shining letters spelling out *The Workshop*. Not the most creative name, but it seemed to fit. There were stone windows on all sides and from what the teenager could see, various machines were being worked on within.

 

Walking up the rather small stone steps that were numerous but small, the cat folk soon stood before the entrance as a Lalafell sat over a large tome writing things down. “Pardon… I’ve come to seek an audience with Tataru.” While trying to be cordial with her words, the woman in front of her looked up abruptly with an annoyed expression on her features.

 

“Excuse me? Lady Lord Tataru Taru does NOT see just anybody upon demand. You’ll have to make an appointment like everyone else!” Snapped the woman before going back to her ledger. That had sounded exceedingly hostile…

 

Glaring back at her, Circa pulled out the coin Naomi had given her before slamming it down on the marble table, a loud clang ringing out forcing attention back on her. “Well then, you can explain to Lord Tataru Taru why you failed to pass along a message from Lord Naomi then! I’m sure she’ll love knowing she wasn’t informed about something important like that. You know… because you’re busy and all.” Circa whispered sweetly.

 

Seeing the eyes of the Lalafell widen at the sight of the coin, the smaller woman hopped off the stool she had been standing on to overlook the desk before running off in a hurry. ‘Well, that bluff paid off…’ The coin probably had little more value than just to buy back Erenia. But the snippy attendant didn’t need to know that…

 

As minutes ticked on, the cat folk grew nervous. More and more eyes began to focus on her as she stood still. There was still a hunt for her after all. And if the people here were looking for a Miqo’te then her simple disguise wouldn’t work as effectively as it had around the drunkards of that other district they had come from.

 

Thankfully, the large wooden doors to the workshop opened a moment later. Walking back out with a deep frown set on her face, the Lalafell from before hopped back up on her stool as she glared at her. “You may go see, Lady Lord Tataru Taru now… And make sure you show her the respect she deserves!” The attendant snapped.

 

Nodding silently, Circa moved forward past the woman giving her no time to see the people she had concealed beneath her stolen cloak. As they passed the doors of the workshop entrance a faint feeling of relief passed through the Scholar. There were men and women all around her working on different machines and furnishings. Though they were all about half the size of Momo…

 

‘I wonder how long it takes for them to finish projects when they’re so small…’ It seemed a little counterproductive, but then again… she hardly knew a thing about magitek. Following along a designated path that only led to a door, the teenager stopped before the smaller entryway before knocking gently.

 

Hearing a loud “Enter” A moment later, Circa ducked her head low to make it into the room before thankfully standing back up to her full height a moment later. The room was big. Almost bigger than the workshop area itself. Though calling it a room was a bit of a false statement. It was more akin to a library or school office.

 

Books as far as the eye could see were scattered around both on walls and tables and stands and floors… Papers were thrown around in all areas scattered about. It was chaotic but not quite messy. There was no trash from what she could see. Just endless documents and various notes or tomes.

 

And sat at a desk at the end of the cluttered room was another Lalafell writing something frantically down into what had to be the largest book the Miqo’te had ever seen. It was over a third the size of the desk! Just what the hell did that thing contain to need such frantic scribbles from the quick penned woman?

 

As for said woman, she was an interesting sight. Dressed almost like an adventurer and not a businesswoman like Circa had assumed she would be, the Lalafell had on a short-undercut jacket with open sleeves. She did wear a tie, but it looked knitted into the shirt and didn’t move when she did. On top of her head was also a wide tucked-in hat with a brooch tucked onto the left side. And apparently, it could hold a quill as the Miqo’te watched her finish writing and tuck her feathered pen into the side of her hat for safekeeping.

 

Looking up a bit surprised, the Lalafell smiled calmly before closing the side of her book as it gave a resounding thump that echoed the stony room. “Ahh, you must be the one who requested me? I don’t normally have people come and seek me out. But I suppose Lord Naomi is rather crass… To what do I owe the intrusion? It’s not a pleasure, I assure you…” She muttered condescendingly. She somehow both sounded amused and annoyed…

 

Deciding to take the diplomatic route, Circa approached before craning her neck in a short bow. “I… I apologize for the intrusion. Naomi sent me to find you. She said I had to talk to you about settling a debt. She gave me this to show you…”

 

Pulling out the coin and setting it on the desk, Tataru’s brow rose slightly. “A favor token? How queer… A Lord doesn’t hand these out lightly. You do realize that this can get you a lot of things in Houma, correct?” Tataru asked skeptically. Giving the Lalafell a puzzled look, Circa quietly shook her head.

 

Drumming her fingers somewhat exasperated, Tataru tsked. “A favor token given is a personal request from one Lord to another. They can even be given to Lady Faye herself sometimes. I can count on only one hand how many I’ve ever issued to individuals and among the Lords of Houma, I’m a founding member.” Tataru chortled.

 

Feeling a bit of anxiety at that bit of information, Circa just nodded, unsure of what to say. Looking the coin over, almost like she was inspecting it to make sure it wasn’t counterfeit, the shorter woman finally nodded before setting it down beside her. “Alright, well… I ask again now that you’re aware of what you possess… You do understand the value of this token, correct?”

 

Nodding again, a strained look overtook Tataru’s face. “And… you want to use this… to settle a debt?” Sighing as the cat girl nodded once more, the Lalafell finally shrugged. “Alright. Far be it from me to give out advice so freely. To whom is this debt going to be settled? Is it someone who resides in my district? Or Lord Naomi’s? If it’s in either the Substance or Entertainment district then you’d need to discuss it with their lords instead of with Naomi. We can’t really touch each other’s property you see. I am just a stand-in for the other's belongings. If a debt belongs to someone, I know it. Hence why she probably sent you to see me. The token was most likely given to get my attention quickly. And that, it certainly did. What a foolish woman, handing such a valuable thing out so freely…” Tataru tsked. She looked rather displeased.

 

Opening up her cloak and revealing who all was beneath it, the Lalafell’s brow rose higher. “Oh my… quite the audience you were concealing. Is, this favor for all their debts…?” Shaking her head, Circa lifted Erenia up as the smaller Elezen gave a weak wave.  “Salutations, Lady Tataru Taru. I’m afraid this whole debacle is my doing…” The Astrologian muttered sheepishly.

 

Nodding as she saw the smaller size of the woman, Tataru hmphed before pulling out a large leather-bound book from beneath her desk. “Name and date you arrived in Houma if you’d please.” Giving the information to her, it didn’t take long for the Lalafell to find what she wanted as her finger landed on a particular page.

 

“Ahh, here you are. Erenia Buinasane? Oh my, quite the expense you’ve accrued. And in such short a time, you certainly are an active woman…” Feeling the fingers around her body tighten, Erenia chuckled weakly before giving Circa a reproachful look. “Heh… I uh…” the Elezen started, but the teenager looked away in a huff.

 

Writing in something and crossing another word out, the Lalafell’s eyes landed on Circa. “And what is your name, miss?” Giving the woman a surprised look, the teenager quickly informed her. Sharing a puzzled look between them, Tataru frowned now. “Circa… only? No middle name? No surname? You just go by Circa?”

 

Feeling her tail twitch in annoyance, the Scholar nodded. “I don’t have one. It’s just Circa!” Rolling her eyes, the shorter woman began writing in the book once more before nodding. “Alright, *just Circa*. The total accrued debt is one-hundred and seventy-four million, six-hundred and eighty-two thousand gil. With that, her debt has now been passed onto you granting you ownership of her.” Tataru said succinctly before closing her ledger and tucking it back under her desk where it belonged.

 

Nodding and feeling relieved, the Miqo’te finally let out the sigh she had been holding in. “Alright, so when can she be changed back to normal?” Her question, however, was met with an inquisitive look from the Lalafell. “Her stature? It will be rendered back once the debt has been settled of course.”

 

Blinking, it took a moment before Circa grasped what Tataru had just said. “But… I did, just settle it… So, when will she change back?” It was the shorter woman’s turn to blink now. Tilting her head, it finally dawned on her what the teenager meant. “Oh… oh no, her debt hasn’t been erased. Did you think I wiped it away just now? No, no, no, no, you’re mistaken I’m afraid. Debt can’t be removed. It can certainly be transferred. Sometimes there are higher fees to do it, but you had to pay none. It was freely given by Lord Naomi. However, your tiny companion’s debt is most certainly still there. But instead of paying it to someone else, she now must pay it back to you. That’s the law after all.” Tataru shrugged.

 

Looking back at her in shock, Circa was at a loss for words. “B-But… I… I don’t want it! Can’t I tell her she doesn’t need to pay it to me?!” Crossing her arms, Tataru huffed now. “Miss *Just Circa*, I feel you really don’t grasp the economy of Houma at all. A debt cannot be forgiven so easily. Miss Erenia accrued it and went into debt willingly. She was provided services for coins she didn’t have. That coin must go somewhere. Since Lord Naomi granted it to you, she has to pay it back to you. Now you can give her fair treatment certainly. Or even preferential treatment making it much easier for her to pay you but that money must be earned by Miss Erenia and then given to you. Until she has granted you the used funds… I’m afraid she will never grow back. This is Houma’s Law. The magic won’t allow it you see. Upon entering this city, everybody’s Aether is scanned on the genetic level. You enter a contract when you enter. And by going into debt, you become bound to Houma until the debt is paid one way or another. In essence, she cannot leave until she earns every single gil and provides them to her owner. And that would be you. No one can cheat the system. And no one can pass on a debt. That’s the law.” Tataru said sternly.

 

Standing there in disbelief, Circa was at a loss for words. Looking back at Erenia who looked just as shocked now, neither was sure what to say. “But… we’re supposed to leave soon… What will happen to the dolly teacher if we do?” Looking down, Tataru’s eyes shined as she saw Momori. She looked worried and almost ready to cry.

 

Sighing, the older Lalafell shrugged her shoulders. “I’m afraid that you’ll have to leave without her. Until her debt has been earned back and given… she is bound here. Not I, nor Lord Naomi or even the great Lady Faye herself can expunge a debt. Not a single Gil I’m afraid. The magic that our dear Lady uses is a special field. Restrictions and limitations are how she powers it so. By breaking one of the laws she’s implemented, the magic could be disrupted. And that could cause all sorts of chaos, not even I can begin to imagine.” Tataru shuddered.

 

Looking back at the Lalafell perplexed, Circa was at a loss for words. “What… what the hell kind of magic is this?! How can it affect an entire city?!” Beaming proudly, Tataru pointed out the window behind her desk at the massive castle that belonged to Lady Faye. “Houma is the city built by our fair Lady. Every brick and stone has magic embedded into them. I saw the construction personally so I should know. Lady Faye is most assuredly powerful. But here in her capital, she is a god. Her magic reaches everywhere this bound field touches. It’s in me, it's in you, it's in everyone! Do you get it now? She isn’t weak at all, but even so, she has gone beyond her limits to make her capital her sanctuary. Nothing can be done she does not will to be done. This is her magic. This is her law.” Tataru smiled proudly. There was reverence in her words, clearly showing how loyal she was to Lady Faye.

 

Looking down at the ground, Circa felt bile rise from her stomach. This was wrong. There had to be a way to fix this! She had to think of something! She always thought of something! She NEEDED to think of something! SHE NEEDED TO- “CIRCA!”

 

Snapping back to attention as Lala’Nee screamed at her, the Miqo’te blinked as she felt something wet on her cheeks. Was… was she crying…? Wiping away her partner's tears frantically, the smaller fairy looked crestfallen to see her summoner in the state she was in now. It seemed to have startled everybody.

 

Frowning, the Miqo’te took in a shallow breath before nodding. “I… I’m fine… We… I-I’ll think of a solution.” She always figured out how to get them out of messes. It was her job to be responsible. And the looks everybody was giving her terribly gnawed at the teenager. She had to stay composed for them…

 

“Circa… I… I’m sorry about this. About all of it. Just, go back to Doma. I can stay here and earn back what I owe you on my own. I can meet you again once I’m done.” Erenia said calmly. Her tone was gentle, but one look from the Miqo’te was enough for the cat folk to know not even she believed her own words.

 

Seeing how the room had grown somber, Tataru hummed softly. “I don’t quite know your dilemma, but it doesn’t sound as terrible as you’re making it out to be. There are countless ways for Miss Erenia here to make funds to pay you back. Time is always a factor but given a few years she can most certainly do it.”

 

Clenching her fists, Circa shook her head. “We don’t have years! The submarine is taking us back to the surface in a couple of days…” Wincing, Tataru slowly nodded. “A-Ahh… that might throw a wrench in your plans. I agree. Hmm, well… have you considered renting residency here in Houma while you await Miss Erenia to pay you back? You can put a lean on her debt you know. That way any money you spend goes back to Erenia lessoning what she owes you.” The Lalafell shrugged.

 

Smiling bitterly, the teenager simply shook her head. “I already told Faye I wouldn’t work for her. I don’t want anything to do in this damn city!” Growing wide-eyed now, Tataru jumped up on her desk startling the younger girl as she walked closer to her. “You? Lady Faye offered you a job? And you said no?! Do you honestly have any idea how rare of an opportunity that is?!” The Lalafell cried in shock.

 

Scowling, Circa stared back at the Trade Lord in annoyance. “It wasn’t a job. She offered me an internship! I can’t wait around when I need to take care of my friends! We need work and not illegal work at that! We didn’t come to Doma to hurt people, we came to help them!” she snapped.

 

Glaring back at the girl as if she were reprimanding a child, Tataru was about to go into why she was so stupid for doing what she did… but her eyes were suddenly drawn to Circa’s neck. “Where… did you get that?” It was shocking to the younger teen. She hadn’t expected something so random after all.

 

Looking down, it took a moment for the blonde to realize she meant the collar around her neck. “This? Naomi put it on me and I can’t remove it…” Circa muttered bitterly. It was at the bottom of the barrel of her problems right now. She hadn’t really thought about it.

 

Tilting her head, Tataru studied Circa confused. “Now why in Hydaelyn would she have used that on you?! I warned the fool she couldn’t have another! Damned that sex-crazed cat woman!” Jumping in surprise from the shorter woman’s outburst, the younger girl wasn’t sure how to respond… or even where to start…

 

“C-Cat woman…? I… You know what this is?!” Circa barked as she tugged on her collar. Nodding dismissively, Tataru waved her off. “Of course, I know what that is child! It’s my patented magitek collar after all! It was a prototype Lord Naomi had me design for her. But it’s still in construction. That is the only working model. The cost to use it is far too high to maintain production so I’m still trying to find cheaper methods for producing it. And she wastes it on you!? I cannot fathom why she would do that! Sure, she has an irrational obsession with her kind but it’s not like you’re a Miqo’te. She’s a fool if she thinks I’ll give her another so readily. In fact, I should…” The Lalafell trailed off as Circa removed her hood, the younger girl’s cat-like ears peeking out now as she uncoiled her tail to match.

 

Looking the blonde over more closely now, Tataru winced. “O-Oh… oh dear… You do need to leave Houma, immediately… Lord Naomi has taken some form of interest in you and I do say it's not one you’ll like given your personality I’ve seen so far…”

 

Frowning, Circa tugged on the collar once more. “So, you made this, right? Can’t you just remove it?” Shaking her head sadly, Tataru shrugged weakly back at her. “I’m afraid not child… That collar was something Lord Naomi wanted for all of her… err… pets, as she calls them. It can only be removed by the one who places it on another. Aether circulates it, binding it to the person it's attached to. To attempt to remove it by force causes it to shrink… And unless you’re into asphyxiation I wouldn’t recommend trying to take it off yourself…”

 

Growing horrified, Circa looked down again before immediately withdrawing her hand from the cursed choker. “ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS THING IS GOING TO STRANGLE ME?!” she screeched. She thought it was just to taunt her, not threaten her life!

 

Raising her hands in a placating way, Tataru tried to calm the younger girl down. “N-Now now, it will be fine! The magitek only shrinks if you try to remove it. So honestly, it’s a nuisance more than anything but it won't harm you all on its own. Just… uh… ignore it! Yes, ignore it! And everything will work out fine!” The Lalafell announced sighing to herself in relief. Though for Circa, that was anything but what she felt right now…

 

“Circa, you’re eyes twitching… Do you need to sit down?” Lala’Nee whispered worriedly. She had never seen her partner so flustered and angry before… Clenching her fists, the Miqo’te was so done with this city that she couldn’t even think anymore. She just wanted out of this terrible place!

 

“If I take this cursed thing out of Houma, will it strangle me?” Looking back at the girl thoughtfully, Tataru began counting with her fingers before making a questionable expression. “I… don’t believe so!” Looking back at one another, the younger girl ground her teeth as she waited… but that was all the Trade Lord said on the matter.

 

“So, in essence… I’m a prisoner here too. Because you *don’t believe* it will strangle me, but there’s still a chance of it happening if I leave?” Circa asked sternly. Raising her finger to retort, Tataru had to pause now. “You know… it actually never came up in the design that the wearer of that collar would be leaving Houma. Hmm… I’ll need to discuss this little flaw with the work crew about it…” The Lalafell trailed off earning the teenager’s ire once more.

 

“So, what the hell do I do about all this then?! I’m supposed to be leaving Houma in a few days! My long-time friend is trapped here possibly for years! And a crazy nymphomaniac psychopath wants me to be her freaking pet! Is there anything else that hasn’t happened to me since coming here that can damn us further?!” Circa cried out angrily, tears threatening to come back.

 

“Well… don’t forget that Naomi also put a bounty on you…” Glaring at Erenia as she shrunk back, Circa cupped her face trying to calm down. She felt so helpless here it was miserable! She had never been put into a situation she couldn’t see a way out of… Even her emergency escape plan was no longer an option since she might be strangled if she jumped to another continent!

 

Eying the girl somewhat sadly, Tataru sighed before walking off her desk and back down onto the chair she had been seated on before. “I do apologize… but I’m afraid I can do no more to assist you. You’re certainly in trouble from the sound of it. But… with one of you in debt to Houma, and another being pursued by a Lord no less… my hands are tied…”

 

It wasn’t what the Scholar wanted to hear at the moment. Some form of reassurance would have been nice. But, Circa understood the position the Lalafell was in. To be honest, compared to the last Lord of Houma, Tataru was by all accounts cordial…

 

Thinking things over, the blonde finally shook her head. “Can… can you recommend us a place we could stay for a few days? Preferably out of the reach of Naomi’s influence…” At that, Tataru did smile. “I believe I can arrange a place for you. I’d normally charge you for my time. But that token you used should cover the difference. Truly child… wasting it on a single debt. You could have gotten so much more out of it you know. But I suppose in your current situation it was for the best. Give me just a moment would you.”

 

 

 

And with that, Circa, Momo, Lala’Nee, Bell’Anna, and Erenia soon departed. There was a lot to talk about. And a lot of plans that now had to be altered…

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Three Days later…

 

Walking somberly as her ears folded back, Circa said nothing as Momo walked beside her up the steps leading to Lady Faye’s castle. Both their fairies flew beside them, but they too were just as silent. There had been a lot of talking and hashing out ideas in the small condominium Tataru had arranged for them to stay in. The price was steep… and it used almost all the funds both girls had saved up since coming to Doma. But it had been safe. No one knew they were there or bothered them. It gave the group time to process everything that had happened to them since coming here.

 

In the end… there was really only one course of action. Much to Erenia’s dismay, she hadn’t been able to talk the Miqo’te out of it. And much to the cat folk’s appreciation, Momo had refused to leave her side. So that left them both only one real option if they couldn’t leave Houma. They would have to take the ruler's offer of preliminary employment until Erenia had paid off her debt so they could leave. At least this way they wouldn’t go into debt themselves…

 

It left a bitter taste in the cat girl's mouth, however. She never thought that her life would end up like this coming here. Being under the thumb of someone was a terrible thing. Having her friends under the same thing she would be was almost too miserable to even think about. But… at least she wouldn’t be alone for this…

 

Squeezing Momo’s hand as she held it gently, the Lalafell beside her smiled up at her as they kept walking. It didn’t take long for them to reach Lady Faye’s castle. The *borrowed* hood she still had might have not been necessary, but none of them knew how long Naomi’s hunt would last and there was no point taking chances like that. ‘Hopefully, Faye’s offer can protect me from that psychopath…’ She would take the Viera’s offer over the fox's any day of the week.

 

Standing before the entrance, both Scholars and fairies looked up as they saw the doors to the massive palace… open...? Looking around confused, there was no one around. No guards, no staff. Nothing… This was a bit eerie… but Faye had told them that they could see her at any time if they reconsidered. ‘More like was coerced…’ The teenager thought bitterly.

 

Taking the long pathways of the imposing castle halls, it wasn’t long before the four of them reached Lady Faye’s chambers. And… like before with the entrance… it was wide open? Peeking in tentatively, Circa gulped as she saw Lady Faye seated on her structure-like throne, sipping from the same pipe she had been using when they first met. She looked so relaxed and uncaring. And, she probably was…

 

Taking a deep breath, Circa squeezed Momo’s hand reassuringly as her fairy landed on her shoulder patting the blonde's cheek. “It’ll be alright…” Lala’Nee mumbled. She didn’t sound so assured herself either. But that was to be expected. Their Fae often felt the same emotions as their summoners from what the Miqo’te had discovered. Though that left her wondering why hers was always so horny… ‘Not the time to ponder this, stay focused!’

 

Standing up straight and composing herself, the cat girl let go of her friend’s hand, before confidently walking into the chamber. Showing weakness was a sure-fire way for the ruler of the city to think them unfit to serve her. She didn’t care what she had to do. She would save Erenia! And get them safely out of this city! Everybody was counting on her…

 

As she approached, worry filled the teenager's mind as Lady Faye’s eyes locked on her. They were keenly focused, but her face betrayed absolutely nothing as she continued smoking from her kiseru. It felt almost like a mile’s worth of walking… but the cat girl finally stood before the ruler of Houma. As it had been before, she had shrunken upon getting closer to her in person. She was barely below the Viera’s knees as she sat seated upon her throne. It was… slightly bigger than it had been last time, she noted.

 

Continuing to puff on her pipe as seconds ticked on, Faye finally exhaled before removing the metal kiseru and giving it a sharp tap on the side of her throne to empty the ash. “Ahh, so you’ve returned? I believe… that your submersible has just come in. You kept me waiting till the very end.” The rabbit-eared woman chortled in amusement.

 

Taking a deep breath to calm herself, Circa nodded slowly. As Faye’s hand extended to her, the Miqo’te saw her permission to speak was granted, having mentally gone over all the rules Kiku had given her before their first meeting again. “My apologies Lady Faye. Circumstances changed… and I believe your offer is the best option for us now. We would like to continue staying here in Houma…” It was painful to say that. But it was the truth nonetheless.

 

Tapping her metal pipe gently as the sound echoed throughout the chamber, Faye’s expression was unreadable… at least, that was until a wide smile spread across her face. It was full of amusement that left the teenager feeling worried for some reason. She was deliberately pausing for long periods to rile her up… And, it was working…

 

“You wish to accept my offer of preliminary examination? Hmm… I regret to inform you, that, unlike your ship which has just arrived, that ship has sailed.” Silence made up the throne room. Circa, as well as Momo and their fairies, stood in shock by what had just been said. Thankfully, the Miqo’te was quick to gather her barring, or else she’d look even more the fool than she already felt.

 

“B-But… You said I could return to you if we changed our minds at any time!” The Scholar almost snapped before wincing as she remembered just who it was, she was speaking to. Thankfully, it didn’t look like Lady Faye noticed her tone. Or at least cared as she continued to stare down at her bemusedly.

 

“I did say that. But as I’ve also stated, your ship has arrived. And that window of opportunity fled with it. No… I believe I’ve seen enough of your character to have come up with a better role for you to fill.” This, caught the teenager off by surprise.

 

“Another role…?” That didn’t sound good. Did she plan to have her work as one of those tiny people in one of the markets? Or maybe as a Geisha she flaunts? It filled the younger girl with anxiety brimming on the edge, ready to explode. Damn this city! Damn this entire country! None of them should have ever come here!

 

As she was about to snap back at the ruler, an echoing of footsteps rang out drawing all of their attention away from the Viera seated in front of them. It sounded, like a lot of people were headed this way. “Please take a step back. I had a prior meeting scheduled. And they are right on time, while you were late to see me. You may wait over there while I discuss business with them.” Faye announced pointing to a pillar on one of the sides of her throne.

 

Not wanting to end this but knowing it would be better to bide her time and at least hear out the only option they would probably get, Circa bit her tongue drawing blood in the process as she stifled her anger. Grabbing Momo’s hand who seemed just as crestfallen by the ruler’s statements, all four of the girls moved where they had been directed as they slunk against the marble stone, and waited their turn to speak again…

 

As the footsteps grew nearer, people soon began to take shape as they came before Lady Faye. One thing that Circa immediately noticed… was while small, they were only about half the size of the ruler while everyone else that had approached her before shrank to mere inches. Did that mean something?

 

The first to come into view was a tall Elezen. He was dressed in a pearly white dress suit with the jacket casually draped across his back. Not a shrapnel of dirt or grime stained his clothing. There was neither a wrinkle to be seen on any surface. He looked extremely handsome for one of his race, and the smile he wore could swoon just about anything that breathed. And possible some things that couldn’t…

 

Beside him walked an equally tall Miqo’te much to Circa’s surprise. She had on a pale black sleeveless dress with the middle cut open exposing the crevice of her breasts as well as her navel. Her appearance was asymmetrical all and all. An elbow-length glove on one hand, and nothing on the other. A thigh-high boot on one, and a high heel on the other. The mismatched outfit, however, seemed to fit the strutting woman as she kept pace beside the Elezen. Like him, she also wore a coat draped across her shoulders. While his had been a dress suit, however, hers was a pale furred one that went monochrome with her black outfit. It clashed with her noir ears and tail, but so did the rest of her.

 

Looking past the regal pair, a face Circa instantly remembered appeared causing the Miqo’te to stiffen in dismay. Sashaying her hips as all four of her tails swayed to the rhythm of her strut… was Naomi. Like the last time they had met, she wore skimpy clothes barely concealing any of her form, as her whole demeanor screamed at others to look at her.

 

Next came Tataru, the Lalafell wearing something similar to what she had first met her in too. Though there were more adornments on her now. A small clear box that looked to be filled with something was mounted on her hip. She also wore vials strapped to her thigh that were showing below her knee-length socks. That same wide hat she had been wearing was there, however, which drew Circa’s attention. The quill pen wavered around as she walked in cheerily.

 

And then, the last person entered. She was someone that put the Miqo’te on high alert. But for the life of the teen, she couldn’t figure out why. It was like her instincts just screamed to run away from her... Coming in shorter than Naomi but larger than Tataru had been, was a little girl? No, that wasn’t right. The way she held herself wasn’t childlike, and the fact she was drinking what looked like alcohol was also a dead giveaway…

 

Her hair hung wildly behind her back, coming down almost to her feet. Had it been not for a large bow containing the purple locks they would have been cascading everywhere. Peeking out above it, were two massive spiked horns, tipped with red at their peaks. She wore nothing on her chest but what looked like cotton wrappings to cover her breasts, leaving everything else to be exposed. Around her waist, she had on traditional Doma apparel but it was cut shorter than most. The bindings were made of thick rope as well instead of leather belts. She did have long thigh-length socks on, but that almost seemed unnecessary since she wore a thick pair of elevated pagoda sandals. Without them, she might have stood just inches above Tataru in stature. But what had to be the most unsettling thing to Circa, was the massive iron manacles around the girl’s wrists and ankles. They looked extremely heavy but it didn’t seem like she even noticed their weight as she carried a massive gourd in one hand and an overly large drinking dish in the other.

 

As she walked, however, the child suddenly stopped before tilting her head a fraction of an inch. It was enough though, for their eyes to meet. Feeling immediately intimidated in a way only Faye had ever done to her before, Circa’s tail shot down between her legs causing her to involuntarily tremble. ‘W-W-Who the hell is she?!’

 

Cracking a small smile before her eyes turned back to Faye, the girl paid Circa and their group no more mind after that much to the Miqo’te’s relief. There had been pressure there. But it didn’t seem like that girl even tried to level any her way. Was it magic? Or just her very presence like it had been upon meeting Faye for the first time…?

 

Looking at her friends, Circa knew they felt it too. Momo was still shaking, clearly rattled beyond words. Lala’Nee who had been hovering before had fallen to her shoulder gasping. And Bell’Anna whimpered in the Lalafell’s hands. It seemed the only one who could rival such a fearful presence would have been the ruler of Houma herself, had she been trying to intimidate them the first time they had met. But… as much as it panicked the teen to think about it. She didn’t believe that child-like girl was trying to intimidate them. ‘I-I think she was sizing us up…’ What a terrifying prospect…

 

As the five of the group stood before Lady Faye, four of them took a knee respectfully while the fifth Miqo’te next to the Elezen shrunk down upon getting closer to the woman. Unlike the others, she bowed low to the floor instead of reverently. All of them though were clearly giving honor to their ruler.

 

Raising her hand and extending two fingers in the air, the five of them rose up before they started speaking. It seemed like that was a signal, because the stiff postures and composed demeanors fled with the act.

 

“Oh, my Mistress~ I’ve missed you so~ Why must you only call on me when you have news to deliver? You know I’m at your beck and call at any hour, every day~” Naomi moaned out, her body swiftly moving as she pressed herself into Lady Faye’s foot affectionately. It was such a sudden shift, that it completely caught Circa off guard. She was acting so… submissive… It was nothing like the fox woman the Miqo’te had seen before.

 

But it didn’t seem like Lady Faye cared much for the smaller woman’s proclamation. Smirking to herself as she took a small puff from her pipe, the Viera sat silently watching as the others began to speak.

 

“She probably likes the peace her throne room provides. And a cat in heat would bother her so.” The Elezen muttered smoothly as he rubbed his bangs to the side with a smirk. Immediately, Naomi’s head shot his way as she hissed savagely. “What we share you’ll never have, you pompous elf! My Mistress knows what she has~ and only uses me when she wishes.” The fox woman grinned.

 

“And speaking of things people have, just how long do you plan to play pet to that pointed-eared tease, my precious kitten~? You would love my company far more than his!” Naomi hissed out again, venom savagely lacing her words.

 

Stretching her body out after her prostration, the elegant Miqo’te looked back at Naomi before shifting her eyes away just as quick. “Lord Artoriel… may I silence her for you?” Her voice was deep and had an air of affirmation. It was almost like she meant what she had just said. No… she probably did. The way the woman tensed her body was the same way Circa had seen others do before they prepared to fight. She was serious…

 

But, it didn’t seem the Elezen thought so as he began laughing boisterously. It was the kind of laugh that drew attention to him, and it was just as pristine and attention-grabbing as the rest of him was. “I would think our fair Lady would be most disappointed if you did, Z’Veera. The task of finding a suitable lord is oh so taxing. She might make a mistake in who she chooses… again~” The Elezen now known to be Artoriel announced, his condescending eyes landing squarely on Naomi as her tails shot up in hostility.

 

It looked almost as if the two would come to blows, but Tataru stepped forward ignoring the pair and drawing Faye’s attention squarely to her. “Salutations my lady! I bring you good news! The experiment I was running proved fruitful! I’ve tested it out on multiple stock laying around my lab and the conversion worked out splendidly!” Tataru squealed.

 

Shifting their eyes away from one another, both the Artoriel and Naomi looked to the Lalafell as she pulled out a spool of thread that glowed a fine sheen of blue. It looked almost to be made out of light itself. Stretching out a single strand, it showed clearly before her as she displayed it for Faye to see.

 

“It’s quite simple to use. All you need is some form of fabric. Simply lace it into the fabric, and anything caught in the cross-stitching will attach itself to it! This includes both organic and nonorganic matter! From my experiments, the willing participants could still think and feel everything happening even in their altered states! It was beyond my wildest expectations!” Tataru squealed excitedly once more before slipping her nylon-socked foot out of her boot.

 

“Here’s one example I brought for you to observe yourself!” The Lalafell excitedly announced wiggling a bit as she tried to balance on one foot. It was hard to see from where she stood behind the five people, but… it almost looked like the pattern of a person was stitched into Tataru’s sole… Just what the hell was she even going on about?

 

While this intrigued Circa, it seemed to intrigue Lady Faye even more as her eyes widened slightly. It was enough of a reaction for Tataru though as she beamed proudly. Setting the pipe down on her armrest, the Viera finally spoke silencing the others before her. Or at least all except the purple-haired girl who hadn’t said anything at all. She just stood there smiling as she drank from her drinking dish. Occasionally she would refill it but she didn’t move to interact with anyone else.

 

“Have you begun mass producing yet? I can see the profit of this hitting the markets within a week. There should be countless buyers in both of your districts as well as possibly from curious guests in Tataru’s.” Faye announced as she looked at Naomi and Artoriel. Bowing back almost simultaneously, they both began to nod.

 

“Oh, I think I have plenty of clientele who would love to put some of that on pre-order if you can cutie~” Naomi teased as a tail flicked out to rub Tataru’s cheek much to the Lalafell’s annoyance as she batted the offending appendage away. “I think I could make use of it too. The punishment games have gone down in popularity by 2.4% from last month's estimate… I can find many new ways to implement them to draw my guest's entertainment again!” Artoriel announced happily. Again, the child-like girl said nothing, seemingly uninterested as the others seemed to be. But, it didn’t seem to concern Lady Faye when she turned to address her next.

 

“Kino, dear~ How goes the new opiate you’ve been cultivating? It’s been far too long since we last spoke together~” Faye cheerily announced. Tilting the dish down and away from her face, the purple-haired girl let out a small yawn before smiling back at her leader. “Well… It’s not quite there yet… I still can’t get the number of narcotics correct… People begin to get violent when they come off it, needing more doses… It’s a pain…” She mumbled in an almost sleepy tone.

 

Humming thoughtfully, Faye tapped her finger into her armrest as she pondered something. Eventually, she did nod back. “Perhaps you require fresher applicants? Those already influenced by your other cocktails might not make for good test subjects.” At that, Kino just smiled before lifting her drinking dish towards Lady Faye in a salute.

 

“You read my mind. I thought about that shortly before our meeting. I have some new guests eager to try my experiments out. I’ll see the results when I head back and update you later.” This seemed to please the Viera as she smiled back at her before turning her eyes back to the rest of the gathered Lords. It had become apparent to Circa that if two lords were here, the others had to be as well. Well, except maybe the Miqo’te. Faye hadn’t addressed her at all, and her size was smaller than the others. She barely came up to half of Tataru’s height…

 

As the talks between the group died down, Faye decided to take this opportunity to silence all discussions entirely. Raising her hand, every eye in the room landed on her. Smiling back at her gathered group, the larger woman spoke once more.

 

“It pleases me to hear your reports. Delivering them in person is far more pleasurable, if inefficient in time. Never the less… that’s not why I brought you all here today.” At that, all eyes including the child’s looked at their leader curiously. It seemed they had all been of one opinion prior.

 

Smiling in amusement as she made them wait, a habit Circa now knew the rabbit-eared woman certainly loved doing, she finally spoke. And what she said next caused shock amongst the four of the five people in front of her.

 

“It brings me delight to announce, that the fifth Lord, has finally been chosen. The Warden of the Guardians.” Looking at one another surprised, eyes shifted around uncertainly before Faye’s hand shot up again showily. “I see your shock. It has been a few years now that this position’s been open. It pains me that it has, but I require very specific criteria to be met when I assign a position to one of you. And my choice has yet to be wrong… so please, greet your new Lord, for she will be the one to carry my voice to you all from now on.”

 

Lowering her arm down, all eyes followed before Circa felt her heart skip a beat. Faye’s hand was pointing over towards where she and her friends had been standing a ways back. Immediately most of the group present were shocked by who they saw. Most of all being Naomi herself, as the fox-eared woman gawked openly at her having not noticed the teenager’s presence in the room until now.

 

“My kitten?! Have you been hiding away here all this time? That’s so naughty… I might have to punish you now…” She glowered, all four tails swaying wildly behind her. But then, her leader’s words suddenly registered.

 

“Wait… Do you mean…” Naomi started as she looked between Lady Faye and Circa. Shifting her head to the massive woman utterly dumbfounded, the teenager had to stop herself from looking behind her just to make sure the Viera wasn’t pointing at someone else hidden in the shadows.

 

Upon shifting her weight to her other foot, however, the slight twitch of the woman’s hand followed her. She meant her alright. Completely at a loss for what was happening right now, the voices of the other lords soon broke out with mixed opinions on Lady Faye’s announcement. They were loud enough to drown out anything the Miqo’te could have said in return.

 

“Her? A child? You’re putting her in charge of your city's defense? Please tell me you jest…?” Artoriel muttered not believing what he was hearing. Naomi seemed exceedingly pleased in contrast. “A Lordling as my kitten?! Ahh! I chose right with you! I knew you were special my pet~ You’ll be my pride and joy~ Why not come home with me to celebrate~” The foxy-woman winked, her tongue sneaking out to lick her lips hungrily.

 

Stepping a bit closer, Tataru had an odd look on her face, as she thought about something hard. “Hmm, you’ve certainly caused a lot of things to happen in such a short time. I’m surprised that it’s all your doing though and not Lady Faye’s. You’re either the luckiest individual I’ve ever met… or the smartest having set all these events in motion yourself. Perhaps time will tell…”

 

Kino said nothing as she tilted her head to drink from her gourd directly, her throat bobbing as she began to chug whatever it was, she was drinking quicker. All and all, every Lord had a mixed reaction it seemed. But Lady Faye soon addressed them all, and this time, it seemed it included Circa.

 

“Pardon the sudden revelation, Lord Circa… But I did say you were late to meet with me. I could have announced it to you prior, but you kept me waiting. I do hope that’s not going to be a future problem between us.” Faye quipped bemused at the utterly shocked look the teenager was giving her.

 

Finding some form of words come back to her after the statement, Circa was gobsmacked. “M-M-Me?! B-But you said you didn’t want me, err, us to work for you anymore!” It was the only thing that came to mind, and it proved the wrong thing as Faye suddenly laughed aloud making the younger girl blush red with embarrassment.

 

“I certainly didn’t say that! Gods, you need to listen to your leader better if you’re to be my new Lord, girl. I said that the preliminary trial I would grant you had been rescinded. I need not test you again after having done it the last few days. Your actions were quite insightful to my decision.” Faye grinned.

 

Staring back at Faye shocked, each new statement adding to the disbelief she couldn’t possibly bear, Circa soon bared her fangs. “So, you were testing me! That boat could have taken me back at any time, couldn’t it!” She snarled angrily. Her rage only began to bubble higher as the older woman simply nodded.

 

“Of course, ~ Vessels come and go from Houma all the time. Do you think it would be that hard for me to order one for you?” Trembling angrily, the teenager didn’t even know what to say to that. She was completely pissed off to have been toyed with. To have all her friends toyed with!

 

“So, what happens if I decline!” This, caught everyone off by surprise. Even Lady Faye seemed interested too now as she raised a sole eyebrow. “Decline? Don’t be ridiculous… You were already planning to stay here. That tantrum is ill befitting you know~” She continued to mock her! The Miqo’te had half a mind to do it out of spite!

 

But another voice rang out drawing the attention of the teen. “I think that might be for the best. Again, the Warden Lord is the one who instructs all Guardians of Houma to do their bidding. They reach everywhere the city touches. Are you really telling me that you want this child to be in charge of that?! The Lord's role is to protect you themselves as well!” Artoriel announced clearly displeased with his ruler’s choice. The Miqo’te beside him didn’t seem to weigh in but her cat-like eyes did keep peeking over the younger girl inquisitively.

 

“Be quiet elf! Lady Faye has already chosen her new Lord! Accept it!” Naomi hissed angrily as her eyes shifted towards Circa hungrily. “Besides, my kitten is special~ I tested her myself, and she passes~” the older woman purred. This only caused the man to roll his eyes.

 

“Get your rocks off somewhere else! Can you think with anything but your genitals? We’re discussing Lady Faye’s protection itself! Not who you wish to bed!” This immediately caused an argument between the two. Tataru for the most part seemed to mumble every so often, but it didn’t look like she had decided if Circa had been successful or just lucky. That was until Faye’s voice spoke up again ceasing their arguments.

 

“If it will rest this matter, Lord Circa hails from the country of Aldenard, from the city-state Gridania. She managed to become a conjurer in under a year at the age of seven. She graduated to a white mage by age ten. From what intel I’ve gathered she by far surpassed any in her city and made a name for herself before she vanished a few years later along with her brother. Coming all the way from the continent of Limsa Lominsa, she appeared again and took up the role of an arcanist. Again, she took to the calling faster than the other students there and within a single year… she became a Scholar. What you see in front of you is not a child. She is a prodigy! If one as young as her could do this much in such a short time, can you not see the potential that’s wasted by letting her go?” Faye finished calmly.

 

Most of the others seemed surprised to hear all this. None more so than Circa herself. Feeling her jaw hanging as she gawked at the Viera both surprised and horrified that she knew all these things about her, the Miqo’te could only shake her head. “H-H-HOW DO YOU KNOW ALL THAT?!” She hadn’t told anybody where she had come from! And anyone she could have spoken with would have only had part of that information!

 

Giving the cat girl a deadpanned look, Faye scoffed before rolling her eyes derisively. “Oh please~ I hardly had to extend my fingers before everything I wished to know of you and your companions came back to me. Knowledge is power. And I have plenty to spare. Never forget that…” It hadn’t sounded threatening… but the implication from her words was there.

 

Shivering as Faye’s eyes shifted off of the teenager and back to her other lords, the seated woman continued. “You’ve all heard of her exploits, so what say you now?” Scowling, Artoriel still looked unhappy. Naomi was practically frothing at the mouth as she stared Circa down ravenously… And Tataru was rubbing her chin thoughtfully.

 

Kino… hadn’t stopped drinking? Looking intently at the girl who had said nothing about her yet, Circa felt an odd feeling coming from her. Something was… wrong. Cracking open a single eye as theirs met for but an instant, that pressure from before came back. And it was much, much stronger!

 

With only the briefest warning imaginable, Circa shoved her hand out as her staff appeared. Had there been no indication, she wouldn’t have had the chance to act, as a loud boom echoed out from Kino’s direction.

 

She didn’t even have time to think about the spell as she reflexively cast it. Immediately a bright blue barrier appeared around her as she used Adloquium. And had it been any later, she might have lost her life. Crashing into the shield, was the shorter girl’s gourd?!

 

Feeling her body being shoved back as an unimaginable weight attempted to crush her, her fairy suddenly flew in front of her face adding power to the Scholars shield. But it wasn’t enough. It wasn’t even nearly enough!

 

Feeling the barrier shatter as the gourd came through, Circa flew back past her friends and into one of the many marble pillars that made up the room surrounding Faye’s throne chamber. Hearing cries from her friends as she laid flat in pain against the smooth stone, the Miqo’te fell forward as the gourd fell to the floor, along with what remained from her now shattered staff. It had completely been splintered by the force…

 

Flying to the teenager’s side as they began to cast healing magic on her, both Lala’Nee and Bell’Anna were beside themselves as Momo’s hand shot out with her wand. But, a sharp grip on the Lalafell’s ankle paused whatever it was she had begun to cast.

 

Looking up with blurred vision, Circa grit her teeth trying to warn her not to do anything. Thankfully, it seemed she understood. But the shorter teen didn’t lower her weapon as she glared at the group of people still in front of them.

 

All eyes, inevitably landed on Kino, as the horned girl flexed her fingers cracking each of her knuckles in turn. The smile she wore was gone, as she frowned indifferently back at Circa. It was then the Miqo’te knew, just why it was she scared her more than the other lords had. She had power…

 

It was that palpable kind one couldn’t fully suppress. It was like Lady Faye herself. A force of nature… There was no way to measure something like that! But thankfully, the girl’s eyes soon left the panting teen and turned towards the Viera frowning down at her.

 

“Was that your full strength...?” Faye asked calmly. In response, the smaller girl rolled the shoulder of the arm she had used to throw her gourd before shrugging. “It was enough… I guess she passes.” Her voice had returned to its bored tone as it had been before. But her eyes did focus back on Circa once more.

 

“Though you might need to practice more… You didn’t notice me winding up… That could have cost you your head.” She wore a smirk showing off the faintest pair of fangs, before turning away. “You have my blessing…”

 

Watching unanimously as Kino began to walk off, no one said anything as she departed the throne room. At least, until Faye spoke up again drawing all eyes back on her. “Considering Kino was the old Warden… I think you can trust her judgment. That is if there’s still any indecision remaining from my own…”

 

There wasn’t. Not after that display. As Faye lifted her hand up, she raised two fingers again, before lowering them back down. This, apparently called an end to their meeting. Sparing the teenager one last look before sighing, Artoriel began to leave, followed along quickly by the Miqo’te he had come in with.

 

Tataru was next, but she did speak once before departing. “Please come visit me once you’re settled, Lord Circa. I think you’ll require a new weapon as well as your uniform.” Bowing lightly, the Lalafell left, leaving only Naomi as the remaining lord.

 

Pouting, the foxy-woman flicked her tails in annoyance before giving a solidary look to Lady Faye. “Did you really have to have that walking distillery damage my kitten like that?” But she got no response, and the smaller girl finally turned and began to walk away.

 

“Be seeing you kitten~ Make sure to come to my den once you feel better. We’ll need to postpone your celebration…” She sounded bitter, but she made no further comments as she too walked away just as all the others had done.

 

Crawling to a knee as she caught her breath, Circa panted hard and fast as she felt her mana pool drain. That had never happened before. Not from a single spell! Looking to her side where the large gourd still lay… it was completely intact. Just what the hell was that thing made of?!

 

“Well… All things considered; I’d say that went rather well.” Faye announced, her pipe back in her hands as she began puffing it slowly, small wisps of smoke coming back out as if it had never gone out.

 

“Your accommodations have all been taken care of. Both yours and your companions.” Faye muttered, her eyes shifting to the still kneeling girl trying to gather herself up after that ordeal. “I’ve also assigned you a personal Geisha. You may remember her. If you’re too busy with your duties to come and see me, you can send her in your place. But… I do prefer face-to-face chats. I’d like to go into your duties more… but I think you’re in no mood to talk business right now. Seek me out, once you feel better. But do try not to keep me waiting as long as you did before…”

 

Wanting to retort, the teenager wasn’t even sure what to say. But, the sound of footsteps echoing drew her attention away from Faye. Coming before the throne as her body started to shrink, was Kikuchi. The Au Ru smiled happily as she looked upon her Mistress with pride. “You summoned me, my Lady? How can I do your bidding today?”

 

Pulling her pipe back and pointing it towards Circa, the smaller woman looked over her shoulder before her face took on one of shock momentarily. “O-Oh my… U-Umm… Circa and Momori. It is a pleasure to see you again. Is… everything alright?” She asked somewhat worried by the haggard-looking Miqo’te, frantic pair of fairies, and glaring Lalafell still holding out her weapon.

 

“Kiku~ Be a dear and show Lord Circa to her new chambers. That reward we discussed shall be bestowed to you now. I hereby grant ownership of you, over to her. You will be the lord attendant to Circa. No one else will have more authority than you among your ranks. Do you deem this a worthy compensation for filling one of my Lord's ranks?”

 

Dropping whatever composure, she had left, Kikuchi sputtered before looking between Circa and Faye in shock. “W-Wait, she’s… SHE’S A LORD?! I… I brought you… a-a lord?!” Seeing affirmation as Faye nodded down at her with a smile on her face, the Au Ru blushed red through her pale makeup before falling to the ground in a deep bow, her face firmly pressed into the floor as she tried to show her utmost respect to her leader.

 

“I… I am not worthy of this honor Lady Faye! You give me too much!” Sighing, the Viera gave Circa and her group a smirk before shaking her head as if she had just heard something ridiculous. “Rise, little Kiku~ You will be worthy of whatever I tell you to be worthy of. And Lord Circa needs an attendant. That is you. Now if you’d please… I believe my new Lord Warden of the Guardians, could use a place to rest. She had a meeting with her fellow Lords, and is tired…”

 

Rising immediately, Kikuchi shivered as she looked at Circa taking in her appearance once more. There were blood stains on her clothing… ‘Just what kind of a meeting did they have?!’ Quickly strutting over to the teenager trying to do her best not to run in the presence of her Mistress, the Au Ru stopped beside the group before dropping to the floor in a deep prostration similar to what she had done for Lady Faye.

 

“I-It is a pleasure to be of service to you Lord Circa! I, Kikuchi will be your servant from this day forward. My ownership has been graciously given away to you. Please use me for whatever needs you can think of. I will give my life to serve in all things. This is my code of honor and my pride on the line as a Geisha of Lady Faye’s noble court. Thank you for receiving me.”

 

Looking back at the smaller woman not fully believing this to be real, Circa didn’t know what to say. She still felt so utterly exhausted after depleting all her magic in less than two seconds. Thankfully, it seemed the Au Ru’s words didn’t need an affirmation from her as Kikuchi stood back up.

 

“Please, allow me to escort you all to the rooms Lady Faye has had me prepare for you. I was informed that an honored member of her Lords would be residing there, but I was unaware it would be a brand-new Lord entirely! I pray you will enjoy the room I’ve helped cultivate.” Bowing once more, the Geisha kept her head low and waited.

 

Getting the hint after a minute, Circa looked between her and Lady Faye, but the Viera seemed uninterested in her now that she had dismissed her. Panting softly, the teenager finally stood up as she grunted in pain. “S-S-Stand… down, Momo… Let’s… let's just go…”

 

 

She didn’t have the energy to process this right now. She needed, time to think. That… and a very long nap…

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

Waking to the sound of running water, Circa cracked open her eyes as her vision blurred. Grumbling as they closed again, the Miqo’te felt like sleeping longer as her whole body ached, but the feeling of something landing on her chest caused the teenager to open a single cat-like eye again in annoyance.

 

“About time you got up lazy! You’re as healed as you’re going to get. Not much else I can do until you get up” Lala’Nee whined as she sprawled herself out on her summoner’s chest with a bored look on her face.

 

Letting out a deep sigh through her nose, the cat folk leaned up slowly feeling a slowness she wasn’t used to. “H-How… how long was I out for?” She remembered everything that had happened but she didn’t recall getting into a bed. It was kind of fuzzy after she started walking out of Lady Faye’s throne room. Did she pass out on the way to… wherever this place was?

 

Sitting with her legs crossed as she slid down the tired girl’s stomach, the fairy pouted as she saw the sapped state the larger girl was in. “I think it’s been at least two days. A lot happened since you fell asleep. But I’ve taken care of everything on your behalf! So, do you wanna reward me for all my hard work~” The fae grinned before pursing her lips in a kissing motion.

 

Rolling her eyes, Circa pulled her blanket off her burying the startled fairy beneath the covers of her sheets. Standing up on stiff legs, the Miqo’te looked around as a foreign sense of wonder overtook her. ‘Is this really a room?’

 

The massive bed that had to be the size of two king-sized ones slapped together was in the center back of the room. Surrounding said bed, was a moat of water! Coming out of one corner of the river looked to be a small mountain crafted into her wall as a waterfall fed the streams.

 

On the other side was what appeared to be a small town. No, that wasn’t really right. There were buildings carved into her furniture and the nightstand beside her had a few buildings atop it. The moat fed into it giving water to the small square between the structures as a fountain rained it down in the likeness of a Viera. ‘That’s… probably supposed to look like Faye, isn’t it?’

 

Shaking her head dismissively, Circa looked around admiring the rest of the chamber, (making sure to step wide over the *river* that surrounded her bed). She had a large dresser with many small holes cut into it. Nope, those were windows…

 

Peeking in, the teen confirmed that there were miniature furnishings inside of it. Eyeing the rest of the room, the Miqo’te was quick to catch onto the theme that everything from the furniture to her bed itself had small holes and intricate stairwells cut into places. People were meant to be inside them… weren’t they?

 

‘How the hell am I supposed to feel about something like that?’ A room was supposed to be a private place, wasn’t it? By the sheer number of cracks and crevices people shrunken down could fit into that she could see (and most likely doubling in the places she couldn’t) there had to be a hundred extra rooms at the bare minimum inside her one.

 

Groaning, the teen moved back over to her bed before flopping down next to the writhing pile of blankets she had left her fairy under. “By the gods… This is real…” mumbled the exasperated girl. She had almost hoped she had dreamed the whole, *lord* thing Faye had made a show of up.

 

But, nope. She had a good hunch that this room was quite specifically designed for someone of their status considering how massive it was. She had only looked at the room itself and there were 4 different doors leading to other places she hadn’t explored yet! The ceiling was literally higher than the roofs of the Conjurors Academy in Limsa Lominsa!

 

Cracking an awkward smile as her nervousness festered, the troubled girl was at a loss for words. Or at least she was until Lala’Nee popped out having finally freed herself from the velvety thick comforter the teen had been sleeping beneath.

 

“Jeez, are you trying to suffocate me! At least use your thighs or butt if you do that!” The smaller girl whined angrily. Ignoring the statement for once, Circa gazed up too lost in thought to care. Which prompted her fae to drop her butt on Circa’s nose starling the cat folk as she sat on her face.

 

“You, okay? You seem kinda off…” Not sure if she wanted to laugh or shake her head, Circa just stared back at her fairy in disbelief. “Off? I was randomly told I’m a leader of a portion of a city beneath the ocean that’s built on illegal activity and slavery! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BE OKAY WITH THAT?!”

 

Cupping her ears as she received the point-blank shriek from her mistress, Lala’Nee pouted before leaning down and gently petting the exasperated girl on her cheek. “It will be fine Circa! A lot of things have happened since you’ve been unconscious. Momo and Bell’Anna are in a room like yours across from you. Erenia got brought here afterward too! You were already planning on serving that Faye woman… I guess, look at this like a promotion! Plus, this place is really nice, isn’t it?”

 

Frowning, Circa wasn’t sure how to explain morals and duties to a creature that didn’t really care for any, to begin with. As far as Lala’Nee and for that matter Bell’Anna cared, if it was something that made their summoners happy, then it made them happy. They didn’t care about the politics of mortal races or even what happened to them so long as each of their mistresses was content. It was both extremely endearing to have someone so faithful with you but a bit disturbing too…

 

Thinking about how to explain it, Lala’Nee began gently caressing the teenager’s tribal tattoo’s as she gently kissed her cheek. “This place seems fun! I think it’s perfect for someone like you, Circa~”. Unsure of how she was supposed to take a comment like that, the Miqo’te eventually sighed as she figured out what the fae had meant by that.

 

“I-It’s not the same! What I do with Naoh’a isn’t normal! That’s why I’m trying to fix him! And now I’m in a city where people do that as a pastime!” Circa whined. That was really the tip of the iceberg when it came to illicit activities, she had seen but that was another concept she would have to try to explain to her fairy later.

 

Blowing out a raspberry as she nuzzled the girl’s cheek contently, Lala’Nee spoke up again. “You can say what you want, Circa. But you can’t fool me! You love playing with things smaller than you! You’re a predator, after all, ~ With this new job, you’ll have all the things you could ever want to play with!”

 

Blushing as the gentle movements of her fairy soothed her in an awkward way only she could do, the larger girl sighed before shaking her head again. “They're not, things! They’re people! This place is dangerous! We could end up one of them within a matter of days!”

 

Rolling onto her back as she continued to caress her Mistress, Lala’Nee giggled at that. “Being a toy isn’t so bad~ At least not when I’m yours~ But that won’t happen to you! Kiku explained it all to me when you slept! A Lord is really strong! Like, really, really strong! You get part of that Faye woman’s power! It makes it so no one can do things to you when you work! You can’t be shrunken, you can’t be overpowered, and no one’s above you besides Faye! Even the other lords are on your level! You’re untouchable!”

 

Furrowing her brow, Circa tried to comprehend what her fairy had just said, but an irritating itch in her loins was distracting her. Feeling her ear twitch, the teenager blushed as she felt Lala’Nee licking her face and grinding her body against her.

 

“You’re a Lord~ You’re above all the other toys in the city! My Mistress can do whatever she wants! You can play with everyone you know! You can have anyone, not just your brother and me! But, make sure I’m in charge of them! I love you the most after all~” Lala’Nee purred, as she made her way up Circa’s hair and pet her furry ear whispering into it.

 

Letting out a soft purr from her throat, the Miqo’te grit her teeth. ‘Damn it!’ It wasn’t that time of the month yet, but it was damn close and Lala’Nee knew how to push her buttons! Snatching her fairy off her head as she panted red face, the blushing teen looked down at her fae angrily before feeling a pang of pleasure as the green-haired fairy hiked up her dress exposing her crotch to her.

 

“Wanna taste~ We haven’t played together in days! I bet I’m sweeter than milk~ Kitty~” Lala’Nee cooed, using the same tone Naomi had when she called her that. Eeping as the hand around her clenched into a fist, the smaller girl blushed before a sultry grin spread across her face as she saw the feral look her summoner was giving her.

 

Animalistic needs and hormone levels higher than her Aether limits. Circa was a beast when she got in the right mood. And the fairy knew exactly how to make her Mistress happy when she needed to be. Why worry about the present problems? She needed a little stress relief~

 

”S-Strip! We’re doing this quick; you hear!” Circa stammered angrily. Damn it she felt so hot right now, she couldn’t think straight! The fairy had the right of it. It had been over a week since she touched herself. Or for that matter her brother… Naoh’a hadn’t been that active the past few days, and he needed to remember his duties to his little sister…

 

Squealing in delight, it didn’t take more than one motion for Lala’Nee’s dress to hit the bed. She had nothing on beneath it by design of course. It was hard for her to get her Mistress in the mood, but when she was, there was no time to waste on undressing! If she hadn’t been ordered to wear clothes when they were out in public, the fairy would have been more than happy to stay nude for all she cared!

 

Fluttering into Circa’s cheek again, the green-haired girl moaned as she began rubbing her breasts against the larger teen. “Finally! Do whatever you want to me!” She sounded just as desperate as the Miqo’te had been. But that probably had to do with the fact she was…

 

Pulling Lala’Nee off her as she held the naked fae in her hand, Circa wriggled around with her clothes as she began bending to take them off with one arm. It was somewhat practiced. But it helped that she was rather nimble. To be fair though, most of her kind were. If she were desperate enough, she could bend her whole body down and touch her own privates with her tongue in a pinch… not that she ever tried that of course…

 

Removing her shirt, the cat folk couldn’t hold her partner back as Lala’Nee squealed once more and jumped onto her exposed breast. Hissing angrily as she was fondled involuntarily, the cat girl leaned her ass upward before tugging on her shorts now that she had both hands free. As her tail finally slid out last, she lay in bed just as naked as her fairy companion was.

 

Moaning out a mew as she pulled her familiar off her hardening nipple, the fairy’s mouth and hands having been wrapped around it in the few seconds she had snagged free of her mistress’s hand, Circa was quick to squeeze her giving the smaller girl a fierce warning.

 

“Knock it off! T-This is just a quickie! Don’t get ahead of yourself like you do when I’m… y-you know!” The teenager hissed angrily. She knew that she would get into a pseudo-heat of sorts if Lala’Nee kept playing with her after she got her relief. The teenager didn’t really know why that happened. But it happened nonetheless, and her fairy had been extremely quick to pick up on this fact and abuse it so they would keep doing things to one another… It was one of the reasons the Scholar deliberately avoided this kind of thing with her. 

 

“D-Do you promise to behave yourself this time? Or do I need to tie you up? Again!” The larger girl snarled. Pouting as she was restricted once more by the teenager’s hands, Lala’Nee shrugged before nodding her head. “I won’t do anything you don’t want me to~ Now let me taste you!”

 

Sighing, and against her better judgment, Circa complied. Moving Lala’Nee down towards her waist (and hearing a whooping cry of glee from her in the process) the larger girl rested her fae against her lower lips before immediately hissing as pleasure coursed through her from the tiny girl’s touches.

 

Burying her face into Circa, Lala’Nee cried out in relief as she slathered her face in the Miqo’te’s essence, the clear viscous fluid glossing over her naked form, lubing her up as if she were taking a bath with it.

 

Biting her bottom lip as she left her fairy to her own devices (silently praying she didn’t just make a terrible mistake), Circa moved her hands down towards her ass before pulling her cheeks apart. ‘A-A-Alright Naoh’a, t-time to get some exercise!’ He had been sleeping long enough. It was his duty to please her when she wanted it, damn it!

 

Grunting softly as a small fart escaped the confines of her ass, Circa pushed slowly as she felt something within her beginning to stir. She had trained him well. Soon enough, she felt it happen. Moaning out as something poked out from her puckered anus, the cat girl reached down before tugging on it, earning a few quieter mewls in turn.

 

Pulling her brother out as he flopped onto the bed limply, Circa panted as she relaxed her ass once more. In the past, she always worried about doing that on her bed in case something other than her brother came out. But, now that she had done this so often with him over the years he had been inside her, just a few quick flexes of her anal walls were enough of a signal that she was calling to him.

 

And like always, he answered her obediently. He was such a good big brother. Reaching down and lifting the tiny man up, Circa eyed Naoh’a as she saw him blearily blinking and trying to get adjusted to the light. “H-Hey… L-Long time, nghh! N-No see… Uh… I could use a hand. I-Its, not that time of the month yet… b-but a lot’s happened… So, get to it…” Circa whispered, her face flushing red as she talked to her brother face to face.

 

She had been trying to do that more and more. It was a reminder that he was a person and not just an object she could use. Though, in this circumstance, she was going to use him. Like an object. ‘I’m working on it, damn it!’ This wasn’t going to be an overnight fix!

 

Lowering Naoh’a back down to her anus, Circa blushed as she felt both her fairy and now her older brother beginning to lick and touch her sensitive holes. Leaning her head back and moaning softly, the teenager tried at first to stifle her sounds but a sharp insertion into her pussy caused the Miqo’te to yowl in surprise.

 

Looking up abruptly, the larger girl whined before shaking her head angrily. “D-D-Damn it Lala’Nee!” The fairy had her whole upper half of her body inside her! She said to lick her, not crawl in! The Fae was several times larger than her brother! It was like she was using an actual sex toy when she did that!

 

Gritting her teeth and muttering a few more choice curses beneath her breath, the teen knew she couldn’t just pull the fairy out now that she had done that. Her body reacted quickly to things, and after that jolt of pleasure, she wouldn’t cum as fast without it.

 

‘So help me when I’m clearer-headed I’m going to tie you up and toss you out the window!’ Her fairy was way too presumptuous! She called her Mistress, then did stuff like this! Grabbing the smaller girl’s legs, Circa’s fangs slowly peeked out as she snarled a small smile. If she wanted to be a sex toy, then she could damn well deal with what that entailed!

 

Shoving the tiny girl hard into herself, Circa let out another yowl of pleasure before drawing her back out and shoving her back in again harder. It was fair to say… she liked it kind of rough… Considering how life had treated her thus far, rough was a good way to go about things…

 

Forcing Lala’Nee back and forth into herself, the fairy now helpless to resist as her arms were trapped inside along with her upper half, Circa worked the fairy's lower body, twisting her around and causing as much pleasure for herself at the expense of her fae companion's body. It was what she wanted after all!

 

Moving her other hand down towards her ass, knowing Naoh’a’s light pecks of attention wouldn’t be enough, the Miqo’te pouted as she shoved her brother's head back into her asshole. ‘S-Sorry… I n-need more!’ This stimulation wasn’t enough for her. She wanted to end this quick, but damn it masturbating got harder and harder the more, she used her brother. His licks just didn’t cut it anymore.

 

Perhaps changing his size and making him bigger might help? A larger toy in her ass might feel better. ‘Damn it, h-he’s, my brother!’ It was hard to remember that when she was in a mood like this! But… she could argue the details of his humanity out later. She REALLY needed to cum!

 

Moaning and writhing on her massive mattress, sweat tumbled down Circa’s body as she panted loudly for no one to hear. It was a good thing she was alone. Otherwise, anybody looking at her would think her a wild beast deranged and in heat… It really pissed her off that she thought of herself like that… But… fuck it… she needed this! It was all Lala’Nee’s fault anyways!

 

Feeling the peak of her pleasure rise, the teenager soon reached her limit. Crying out loudly, more so than she normally would have had she been anywhere else, Circa soon came as she felt Lala’Nee spasming inside her to match it. She had either cum herself or was drowning. Either option was probably pleasant for the masochistic fae…

 

Panting softly as she tried to catch her breath, the stimulation from her quim caused the cat folk to quietly hiss. ‘I-I-I told you to s-stop moving when I cum!’ She was moving harder than when she had before her orgasm damn it!

 

Knowing this was her fairy’s way to try to squeeze out another round together, Circa soon shook her head. It was working. Even having just come down from her pleasure, the hair on her tail was rigid and she could feel her body responding. This was not a quickie afterall… Her heat cycle must have been coming closer than she thought. She always got a bit horny right before it hit her…

 

Pulling her familiar out of her with a silent hiss, Circa lifted the smaller girl up to examine her. She looked utterly terrible. The fairy’s blonde hair was thick and matted in glistening fluids, causing it to splatter all over her naked body. She was also furiously drinking air, having most likely had to drink her fluids or drown beforehand…

 

The sight… was beginning to arouse Circa much to her dismay. She wasn’t… a bad person. But seeing the weak and frankly, pathetic state of her smaller companion right now… just left her feeling so aroused. She wanted to do more stuff with her! Worse stuff…

 

Lala’Nee would agree of course. She always did no matter how severe or insane the ideas were. The Miqo’te didn’t know if it was because she was her summons and had to obey. Or if she was really just that depraved of a creature. ‘My depraved creature…’ It said something, that this was the fairy who was summoned to her. Out of every choice she could have had, it was a horny fae who lusted for her at all hours of the day…

 

Looking on at Lala’Nee as the smaller girl began to calm down from her near-death experience, the fairy’s eyes soon landed on Circa’s slitted ones as she grinned back at her. “C-Can I go in again?! Please! I don’t want to leave your love tunnel yet!” The tiny girl squealed causing the teenager to smirk against her better judgment. She was a glutton for punishment. And… she had disobeyed her mistress- S-Summoner! A reprimanding was in order… It was… only logical… She didn’t want to do stuff to her. She had to!

 

Though despite telling herself this, Circa knew it was a flimsy excuse to do stuff with her fairy she was eager to try out. Something she had been considering for a while now came to mind. And if it were anyone but Lala’Nee, she would never do it. It either showed just how much she trusted the perverse creature, or how disinteresting the teenager had gotten with her sibling. ‘Hopefully… it’s the former…’

 

Feeling her arousal coming back fully, the teenager blushed as her eyes shifted off of the smaller girl disinterestedly. “You said you wouldn’t wiggle so much when I came… And then you did. I should probably punish you for being so disrespectful…”

 

Growing wide-eyed, Lala’Nee moved a hand up to her mouth before biting her finger cutely. “Punishment? Yes, please! Do whatever you want with your little plaything~ You, own, me~!” Lala’Nee panted out excitedly. It was almost worth it now, to add in some teasing.

 

“Well… I guess I should just stop then. That can be your punishment…” Seeing the face the fae made as she went from seductive to shocked and sputtering, Circa almost had to stifle a laugh from rising from her throat as Lala’Nee tried to wiggle out of her hands, clearly panicked by the notion they would stop here. That wasn’t on the table. She was still too damn horny! 

 

“Y-Y-You can’t do that! Y-You said you’d punish me! Use me! Lock me up in your clothes! Tie me to your butt! Do, s-something!” The fairy snapped, tears beginning to form in her eyes as genuine dismay entered her voice.

 

Sighing, the larger girl knew her teasing probably couldn’t be pushed much further. Reaching around her back and plucking out her brother whose head had still been firmly lodged into her anus, Circa withdrew him before eyeing the smaller male. She had grown a few inches over the last few years. And Naoh’a hadn’t which made him considerably smaller than he used to be.

 

That place she had carved out for him with her ass over years of shoving him in it was beginning to shrink. And the pleasure with it. Perhaps… now that she was in Houma, there would be ways to make him a bit bigger. Her magic didn’t really have a specific size when she used it. It always left him the same stature. Faye might know of a way to make it more accurate considering all the different sizes of people here in her city.

 

Hearing more babbling from Lala’Nee after her thoughts wandered on her, the Miqo’te gave the tiny fairy a sharp squeeze to shut her up. That was met with a loud moan of approval much to Circa’s embarrassment. ‘Freak…’

 

Flipping the smaller girl over, the cat folk inspected her familiar's butt closely. This idea had come to her in the past. For someone so small, and not normally corporeal of body, her ass was rather impressively shaped and sized compared to the rest of her. While Bell’Anna had been heavily endowed with her chest, the Scholar's own fairy had the exact opposite with a more prominent rear.

 

“Hold still. This is your punishment…” Craning her neck to see, Lala’Nee slowly started to pant in excitement as her face flushed red. Feeling the teenager’s fingers running over her plump cheeks was enough of an incentive not to whine or moan. She wanted to see what the younger girl would do to her!

 

Lifting Naoh’a up and inspecting his size comparatively, Circa soon shrugged. He would probably fit. “Sorry, but I want to see what happens…” It wasn’t like she was doing this just to be mean. She was just curious by nature. And if it worked out, then she had a safe place she could put Naoh’a when she had to use the bathroom. Or had a dangerous task to complete.

 

Moving her tiny brother's head over towards Lala’Nee’s ass, he seemed to figure something out as he began licking the smaller fae much to her delight. ‘No, you idiot! I’m not telling you to pleasure her!’ He only thought with his dick! This was the whole reason he got shrunken in the first place! It was like he never changed… Though, that wasn’t fair. She did kind of *break* him…

 

Forcing his head forward past the smaller creature’s pale cheeks, Circa soon met resistance as she pressed the smaller Miqo’te’s face into her familiar puckered hole. It was far smaller than her own, which was pretty accommodating to her brother. But, both of these two were lubed up from her prior orgasm. So tight fits shouldn’t be an issue.

 

Hearing a loud squeal as she shoved her sibling's head roughly into the fairy, Circa had to wince as Lala’Nee’s moans rose in octave as she wiggled her ass around. “K-Knock it off, damn it! This is hard enough without you struggling!”

 

Shoving harder as she felt the writhing body of her brother trying to resist her will, Circa twisted him harder now determined on her course of action. Between Naoh’a’s silent protests and Lala’Nee’s more vocal wails of approval, it took her some time, but she finished her goal as her index finger scraped between the smaller girl’s pale ass cheeks.

 

Pulling her finger back and eying what she had done, the teenager had to smirk. It had worked. She had just shoved her brother inside of her fairy familiar. “How’s he feel in there? Is it painful?” Lala’Nee had stopped screaming after a couple minutes and was panting heavily on her palm, with the occasional twitch following her motions.

 

Craning a shaking head up to look at her, the smaller girl drooled as her eyes glazed over from bliss. “C-C-Can I k-keep him?! P-Please!” The fairy begged. Her face looked warped and twisted into one of perversion. So, it was pretty natural for her…

 

Scoffing, Circa tossed the creature down onto her bed before straddling the pillow her fae had fallen on. “Not a chance! Naoh’a’s my property, not yours! But you can house him from time to time. I get the feeling Naomi will try to do stuff to me again in the future… And if she finds Naoh’a…” The teenager trailed off worriedly.

 

It had almost cost her Erenia when they had first met. The foxy woman had been eager to do stuff with her ass. The prospect was actually more pleasant than her doing something with her pussy. But she couldn’t let anybody know about her brother's whereabouts. That was her sole priority while she was here in Houma…

 

Shaking her head slowly to rid her thoughts of the foxlike beauty from before, Circa looked back down at her fairy as Lala’Nee poked her ass with a goofy grin on her face. “Hey! This is a punishment! Do I need to take him out?”

 

Shaking her head quickly, the smaller girl quickly cupped her ass defensively. “N-N-No! I-I’ll be good! Please let me keep your precious property in me! I swear I’ll protect it!” She had said it…

 

Sighing, Circa shook her head again. As reverent and happy to serve as Lala’Nee was… she didn’t seem to grasp that people weren’t supposed to be property. Or referred to as *it*. ‘Well… I did call him my property a few moments ago…’ She might need to work on this more…

 

Deciding to focus on something other than her own hypocrisy, the cat folk pulled her pillow closer as she pressed her crotch against the silky object. It was soft and stroked her privates like a velvet hand caressing her pussy lovingly. It was enough to earn a purr from her throat in fact.

 

Grinding herself into the pleasant fabric, Circa moaned softly before her eyes landed back on Lala’Nee who froze up between her legs. “H-Here’s your real punishment.” Shifting her legs closer till her thighs pressed on either side of the fairy, the hormonal teen was quick to pin her fairy’s arms down so she couldn’t escape or move. She was completely trapped there. But more importantly… she couldn’t touch herself now.

 

Smirking as she saw the realization etch itself on her familiar’s face moments later, tears quickly formed under the smaller girl’s eyes as her brother pleasured her from her ass. Too bad~ This was a punishment after all. She wouldn’t get off until the teenager did!

 

Pressing her lower lips against the lithe body of Lala’Nee, Circa moaned loudly as her wet vulva crushed the smaller girl. Humping her pillow as she got off using her fairy’s body as a hand, the larger teen mewed softly, using a tone she tried to reserve for no one but herself when she was alone.

 

It was too cute. It sounded weird coming out of her mouth of all places. And… it had been the voice Naomi had stolen from her. Damn that woman! But, thinking about the feminine fox had… an odd effect on Circa.

 

Blushing as she remembered the mature woman’s body, the younger girl wasn’t sure how she had resisted touching her for a full hour. The demeaning tone she had used. Her condescending comments. It shouldn’t have turned her on as it had. But…

 

Meowing again as the sound came out naturally, Circa blushed furiously as she smothered her fairy in her love juices. This was… the first time she had ever masturbated thinking of someone other than her brother or her fairy… It felt wrong for some reason. But also damn good…

 

Biting her knuckle as she got some of her senses back, the teenager hissed from the pain of her fangs digging into her flesh, but she refused to show weakness. Even if the only witness to it was drowning in her cunt right now. Speaking of…

 

Leaning back a bit so she could see her better, Circa smirked down at Lala’Nee as she saw the tiny girl sputtering and coughing. Her glistening cum was leaking all over her, and splashing into the fairy’s face. ‘W-W-What the hell’s come over me?!’ She really did feel like she was in heat right now! Damn it all!

 

Deciding that this was the time to end it, Circa reached down and clenched her pillow hard. Pulling it into herself and forcing Lala’Nee into her cunt, the Miqo’te yowled loudly before furiously shaking her hips into her fairy. The pleasure was intense, and so foreign she hated it! But there was no stopping this. Not now!

 

Thinking of her brother, Circa tried to get off, but something was missing. It infuriated her once she knew what it was. Thinking of Lala’Nee, and the way she was using her, the teenager was quickly forced to do what she had been resisting until now. She needed it… Damn it, she really needed it!

 

‘Now that’s more like it! Meow for me~’ It was the last thought Circa had, before she wailed loudly, her voice taking out a feral cry as her orgasm struck her from the memory of what Naomi had done, cuddled against her sensually back in her sexual embrace.

 

Thrusting her hips into her pillow as her legs gave out under her, the screaming teen fell forward as she slumped into her bed exhaustedly, her breath now ragged and sore from her loud cries of bliss.

 

Laying still as the sound of water echoed out from the room she was in, the tired girl lay still as her breath came out deep, and full of fatigue. She was still… so tired… Knowing she had to get up, but not wanting to do anything but sleep, it didn’t take long for Circa’s eyes to close, as she began to doze off after her second orgasm in over a week of reluctant release…

 

 

Silence, permitted the room, now that the younger girl had fallen asleep. Lala’Nee still pinned beneath her, meant there was no one to speak, now that calm had permitted the elegant chambers. It was then that Erenia chose to utter a sound. Not for any reason to draw attention though. She couldn’t help herself, as she quietly chuckled in one of the buildings set up on the nightstand beside the bed.

 

Giggling as she leaned out over a balcony, the tiny Elezen, still just a few inches tall had to watch in amusement as she saw the sleeping form of Circa, passed out after her rather violent and vocal orgasms.

 

‘My, my, my~ I knew it. I always knew…’ To have her thoughts proven, was both a relief and eye-opening. Naoh’a was still here. Here, with Circa. To say she had been skeptical when their village's best Dragoon disappeared was an understatement. Like Circa himself, the Miqo’te had been only slightly older than her when he had soloed a raid on the Tam-Tara Deepcroft. The White Mage might have done so herself too, had her village not forced her to take a party with her since she was a healer.

 

Scoffing at the memory, Erenia shook her head again. ‘To think, you made him your little plaything, after all, ~ You owe every woman in Gridania an apology.’ He had been the number one bachelor there. And she just took him to make her own. No… That wasn’t true…

 

Naoh’a only ever had eyes for his little sister. It was obvious to the Astrologian. But not to all the other women who wanted him. ‘I guess I did too at one point…’ But she had stopped when she noticed how Circa always hated him getting attention from other women. Perhaps, she only had eyes for him too?

 

It was hard to say. The Miqo’te didn’t open up often. Even to her. Perhaps, that could change… now that the Elezen was her property. Blushing at the thought, Erenia tucked some of her long strawberry-kissed locks behind her ear and continued watching the sleeping giantess. She looked cute naked.

 

So lithe and exotic. She was truly beautiful. Even if the cat folk didn’t think it herself. Feeling a bit weird after a while of just voyeuring the teen, the smaller woman soon yawned before heading back into her temporary dwelling.

 

Lala’Nee had just dropped her off here and had forgotten about her. But, that suited the older woman fine. She didn’t mind at all, considering the show she just got to watch. It left her feeling… a bit left out though.

 

Touching the sticky fabric between her legs, Erenia withdrew her hand as she saw her glistening juices saturating her fingertips. ‘Things are going to be different here… I can’t wait~’ She always desired to play with one of these two kittens when she had first met them. And now… she might get to be played with by both.

 

Only time would tell though, what Circa had in store for her. Being the teenager’s property, was a very, enticing prospect~

 

 

And not even her fortune telling could discern what she would soon become to her precious friend…

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9306