Lips-o-war by Rivka
Summary:

Five women find themselves at the mercy of a giant who will only release them if they can win at his games. But is that even possible?


Categories: Butt, Crush, Giant, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Scat, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 8832 Read: 20965 Published: June 26 2020 Updated: June 26 2020

1. Chapter 1 by Rivka

2. Chapter 2 by Rivka

3. Chapter 3 by Rivka

4. Chapter 4 by Rivka

5. Chapter 5 by Rivka

6. Chapter 6 by Rivka

Chapter 1 by Rivka
Author's Notes:

Vore, mouth play, fear play

Sharon woke up in a strange space, wearing strange clothing. Where am I? She reached down to touch the odd bra and underwear she was wearing and found it ropy and slightly sticky. The ground underneath her bare back and legs was rough and… Maybe brown? Hard to see. There was only a little bit of light leaking in through a slit high up on the wall to her left, just enough to show the general box shape of the room and the silhouette of four other people.

She saw the others begin to stir as she sat up. How did I get here? Where was I before? She closed her eyes briefly and tried to concentrate. I’d just dropped off my paycheck at the bank, then I was headed to the grocery store. Wait. Did I ever get back in my car?

“Where am I?” a panicked woman’s voice asked, echoing Sharon’s own thoughts.

A chorus of “I don’t know” responded, Sharon’s voice simply one of the crowd. It sounded like all four of the others were women as well, although she couldn’t be sure from just their voices.

Before anyone could say anything else, the slit of light lengthened to several feet, then widened suddenly. Blinded by the sudden bright light, Sharon cried out and covered her eyes with her hands, the sound of the others’ pained cries creating a chorus with her own.

“Mmmmm, hello little ones,” a deep, hoarse voice thundered. A gust of hot air, smelling of blood and sugar, blew into the room along with the words. “I see we’re finally awake.”

Sharon squinted up at the light, her eyes tearing as they tried to adjust to the sudden change. First all she could make out was a wall of light brownish pink; a few seconds later, fuzzy shadows and a long pink section with two bright blue sections far above; finally, her eyes adjusted far enough to reveal that the ceiling of the room she was in had been removed, and a giant face was smiling down through the missing roof. A blue eyed, blonde haired, gorgeous face, with eyes nearly half her own height.

One of the other people in the room shrieked, and Sharon looked around frantically. This isn’t a room, it’s a cardboard box. She looked down at herself and saw that the strange clothing she was wearing was made of thick red ropes, roughly wrapped around her breasts and crotch. What is this? She looked to the other occupants of the box – all women – and saw that they were wrapped in a similar fashion. By that time, the others were shrieking as well. This is a dream. This has to be a dream. Her throat hurt. It took her a moment to realize that she was also shrieking at the top of her lungs.

Laughter boomed from the giant’s mouth, his eyes crinkling as his smile grew wider. His face retreated, flying several stories into the air, and a hand the size of a van suddenly loomed over the open box. “Hold on tight, ladies.” Three massive fingers grabbed the side of the box and pulled it forward and down, tipping the whole thing over. The floor became the right wall as the left wall became the floor, the five women tumbling together into a heap. Just as Sharon began to untangle herself from the others, the floor tilted sharply upwards. The whole group slid off the cardboard onto a smooth wooden surface, the coarse cardboard scraping the front of her thighs and stomach.

The shrieking had stopped as the women were jumbled together, too shocked and confused to keep it up. They slowly picked themselves up to see the giant resting his chin on his folded hands, grinning down at them.

How is he that big? God, I barely come up past his hands.

“So, little ones,” he began, bright blue eyes seeming to pin them in place. “We’re going to play a game. If you win, I’ll set you back to your original size, and let you go. And if you lose…” A colossal tongue, glistening with spit, emerged from his mouth and slowly ran over his lips. “Well. We won’t need to worry about unshrinking you.”

Sharon started shivering and couldn’t stop. No. No. This can’t be real. One of the women started to shriek again, while another began to argue. “You can’t do this! This isn’t, isn’t legal – this is kidnapping! You’ll be arrested, and –”

She was drowned out by the giant’s laughter as he sat back. “So, here is the game.” He spoke over the protests, over the screams, his voice no longer hoarse as he stopped whispering. “We’re going to play tug of war.”

This can’t be real. How can we win tug of war against a giant? This is impossible. This has to be a dream. Please, let this be a dream.

“To make things fair, I’ll only use my lips.” His smile grew smaller but no less pleased. “And to make things interesting, I’ll use one of you as the rope.” All of the women fell silent at this. “Hmmm, eeny meeny miny… you.” His eyes stopped on Sharon. She felt the blood drain from her face as she began to tremble violently. Shaking her head, she turned and started to run away, only to find herself stopped by the immovable grip of a thumb and forefinger the size of trees. They gently but firmly squeezed her waist and she found herself lifted far too quickly into the air, over a ridiculous distance in the span of a second, until she was directly in front of a beautiful, piercing blue eye.

“So. Head or feet first?” he asked. She screamed and thrashed, trying to get away. The wood of what was probably a table was several stories below, but she didn’t care. She had to get away. She had to get away.

After a few seconds, he shrugged. “Head it is, then.” His face lit up in a boyish grin as he stood up and pushed back a titanic chair with a horrible, ear-splitting scraping. Then he knelt so his lips were just above the edge of the table, in easy reach of his captives. “It’s better that way, anyway. Easier to pull on your legs than your arms.”

He brought Sharon down to the tabletop and flipped her sideways, so her head was facing toward his mouth. “Play time,” he breathed, and his lips parted to show the dark, wet cavern with just a hint of perfect white teeth.

Sharon screamed and flailed and begged as he slowly brought her into his mouth. As her head passed between his lips she saw rope-like strands of saliva glittering between his tongue and upper molars. Further in, and she found herself staring into the dark, twitching hole that led to his esophagus. She quickly looked down but found herself confronted instead by the huge, pulsing pink muscle of his tongue. As she took a breath to scream, the smell of blood and sugar was so strong that she could taste it on his breath. The light went out as his surprisingly soft lips closed on her ass, leaving her legs kicking outside of the dark confines of his mouth.

Hands grasped her feet and her knees and pulled, but she barely noticed it through the terror and darkness and sudden liveliness of the tongue below her. The giant ran the tip of his tongue up and down her front for what felt like several minutes, soaking her face, breasts, and stomach in his sticky spit. A satisfied groan reverberated through her body as his tongue withdrew for a second, followed by an echoing, terrible GLLLLK resounding through the chamber of his mouth as he swallowed.

His tongue fell heavily onto her, rubbing its even slimier underside over her back. Sharon dimly realized through the screaming and the terror and the sheer impossibility of the situation that hands were still grasping her legs and feet, still pulling, but she hadn’t moved an inch from where she’d started. The giant’s lips were still wrapped around her ass, holding her in place as firmly as when he’d started.

He groaned again, his tongue retreating as he swallowed a second time. A pleased humming vibrated her body as his lips stretched forward and then back, pulling her further into his mouth and enveloping her thighs.

The hands on her feet and knees dug in with their nails as they desperately tried to pull her back out. A massive giggle shook through her and she felt herself slide an inch toward freedom as his lips loosened slightly. Her hopes soared, then plummeted as his lips firmed around her legs.

His tongue returned, slimier than ever as the liquid in his mouth seemed to pour in ever faster. Cracks and pops resounded through the chamber as spit bubbled up and popped in the path of the massive muscle. Sharon’s screams were cut off as his saliva pooled and got in her mouth, and she had to swallow or choke. It tasted worse than it smelled, like raw meat and candy gone rancid. She vomited but he didn’t seem to notice, swallowing it along with the rest of the saliva in his next gulp.

Soft, slimy skin tightened around her legs as she was pulled further in, his lips now encircling her shins. The hands on her feet were so deeply dug in that she vaguely noticed bruises forming and blood dripping down toward her heels, but it was all overshadowed by the sounds and smells and pressure of the giant’s tongue. The writhing muscle wrapped around her body, forcing her face into his taste buds and eliciting a moan of pleasure as she tried to squirm away. The tip began to work at her bra, running over her chest again and again as the ropes slowly melted beneath the onslaught of his saliva. Finally they broke and he sucked them off – and sucked her another few inches in, her feet now the only part of her outside of the confines of his lips. She shook with his happy hum, then again as he swallowed.

Immediately after, he began to work on the ropes making up her underwear, lapping over them the same way he’d done to her bra. The sticky, strange ropes rubbed against and into her crotch and, despite herself, Sharon started to get aroused. However, the underwear soon dissolved beneath his ministrations, and the aimed pressure stopped as he sucked it off as well. With that last suckle, she felt her feet slide between the giant’s lips and into the chamber of his mouth.

“Looks like you lose,” he whispered, nearly deafening her and letting in a precious bit of light and fresh air, before his lips closed again. He hummed happily, then thrust her against the roof of his mouth as he swallowed her underwear and gallons upon gallons of saliva.

The giant crushed her between his tongue and upper palate, rolling her back and forth until she grew nauseous enough to vomit again, but there was nothing left to come up. She kicked and punched, her efforts producing nothing more than ecstatic, thunderous moans. She screamed nearly constantly, coughing and choking on his disgusting spit whenever it got into her mouth or lungs. His tongue wrapped around her and rubbed her against one cheek, then the other, then his upper palate. She was nearly suffocated below the slimy underside of his tongue as she flailed, but this elicited nothing more than delighted giggles.

Sharon fought for what felt like hours, wrestling with the enormous tongue and losing over and over. It dominated her – she was dominated by his tongue – as it pushed her up and down and side to side, crushed her beneath it, squashed her between it and his cheek, mashed her between it and his upper palate, wrapped around and squeezed her, then repeated the process again and again. All the while his saliva kept gushing in, bubbling and popping and oozing into every nook and cranny and wrinkle on her body.

She stopped fighting, exhausted and utterly humiliated. There’s no point. I’ve been beaten by a tongue.

Soon after, he sighed, giving her one last glimpse of light and taste of fresh air, then tilted his head back. His tongue rolled up again but this time, instead of thrusting her into the roof of his mouth or one of his cheeks, she was rolled to the back of his mouth. Sharon felt a surge of adrenaline as she realized he was going to swallow her, and she tried to fight back again, tried to use the larger taste buds at the back of his tongue to pull herself forward. Her hands slipped, unable to find purchase on the slimy bumps. She felt her legs kick out into a void and the terrible, horrible GLLLK sounded even louder than before as her legs were pulled down into his throat. She scrabbled desperately, trying to find anything to grab onto to keep herself out, and he swallowed again. Sharon thought her ears might be bleeding as an even louder GLLLLLLLLK surrounded her as she was pulled down fully, her arms above her head as if reaching for a rope that wasn’t there.

The esophagus engulfed her, swiftly sending her towards his gut as his hot, suffocating, viscous flesh stroked her down. The happy groaning grew louder as she passed his larynx, then was drowned out as the only thing she could hear was the rapid beating of his heart. She couldn’t scream as she couldn’t breath, the flesh around her too excited and eager, pulsing hard enough to bruise and thrusting into her mouth and nose as she descended further with each throb. Sharon tried to stop her descent, to claw into the overwhelming flesh and pull herself back up, but the giant’s peristalsis effortlessly defeated all of her attempts.

She was beginning to get lightheaded as her feet hit something soft and gooey. The insistent pressure from his esophagus kept pushing her downward, eventually pushing her feet between the tightness of his lower esophageal sphincter, then through into the open air of his stomach. Peristalsis continued to pulse and bruise and push her deeper, until her entire lower body was hanging above his stomach. At that point, gravity overwhelmed the sphincter, and the rest of her slid through the crevice and fell into his stomach.

Sharon fell a surprisingly short distance, into a small puddle of spit. She struggled to stand, slipping in the slimy pool and falling down to the squishy, hot surface of the giant’s stomach. A few moments of struggling later and she managed to blindly make her way to a wall of equally soft, spongey material and start pounding on it with all the energy she had left. In response, the entire stomach vibrated as the giant said something in what seemed to be a pleased tone of voice. The wall in front of her suddenly thrust in toward her and knocked her back onto her ass, back into the puddle of spit, which seemed a little deeper now.

End Notes:

This is my first time posting on here, so if you have constructive feedback, please let me know! <3

Chapter 2 by Rivka
Author's Notes:

Part 1: Insertion, masturbation

Part 2: Crushing (it was too short to be its own chapter)

Elsie was stuck in a jar with the other three remaining captives, exhausted from trying to pull that poor woman out of the giant’s lips. At first it had seemed like they were getting somewhere, but then the giant had easily slurped her up. As his lips closed over her feet, he’d started moaning, closing his eyes and sitting back away from the table. It was at that time that one of the other women – the one who had tried to argue with the giant – had shakily gotten to her feet and started to make her way away from their tormentor. Before she had even passed their former box prison, however, the man had scooped them all up and dumped them into an enormous glass jar on a side table. The clear sides towered over her and let her see the entire room – including the giant himself, whose pants were slowly tenting up as he was clearly getting an enormous erection.

For several minutes the giant just knelt on the floor, eyes closed, the cloth of his pants growing tighter and tighter as his monstrous member grew longer and harder against it. Finally, he gave a huge, satisfied gulp. Elsie could just barely see the flesh in his throat move strangely as his Adam’s apple bobbed frantically up and down. He actually swallowed her.

A couple minutes later, he patted his belly and grinned over at the women in the jar. “Ahhh, well, you all lost,” the giant finally said. “So I guess you’re staying here with me.” He licked his lips and stood up, towering over them. “But I still have another game, so… here’s your prize for the next game: if you win, you live until tomorrow. If you lose, well,” he patted his belly again, “I have enough space in here for all of you.”

He picked up the jar as the women inside shrieked, and seemed to look at them critically. “Hmmm, which of you is the best swimmer?” He plucked up the woman next to Elsie and turned her this way and that, then shrugged and put her on the table. Then he picked up Elsie, bruising her ribs as she was swiftly carried up to his face. “Yes, you’ll do,” he said, his voice nearly deafening, and she was placed on the table as well.

“This game is called volcano,” he stated to the two tiny women on the table as he stood over them. He unzipped his pants and his huge, throbbing penis seemed to spring out. It towered over the two women, who quickly stumbled away from it. A glistening drop of precum oozed out of the oddly distended slit at the end and slowly began to drip down.

“The goal is to get me to cum. Should be easy, right?” He stroked down his shaft and shuddered, his penis somehow growing even larger. Another drop of precum oozed out, then another. “I mean, look how close I already am. Fuck, I’m going easy on you here. This can barely be called a game.”

He scooped up Elsie and held her in a firm fist, with only her head sticking out. With his other hand, he reached down and stretched the slit on his penis until it was wide enough to fit his entire finger. Elsie hadn’t been with many guys, but she was certain that was not how that was supposed to work. Before she could get over that thought, she found herself flying – still in his fist – toward the now elongated hole into the giant’s urethra.

Her mind blanked, unable to process what was happening, until she felt the fingers at the bottom of his fist uncurl and her feet being thrust into somewhere hot and tight. She screamed and tried to kick but only managed to frantically move her feet, as the giant was still gripping her from the ankles up. He grunted and released her shins and Elsie desperately tried again to kick, but was cut off before she could begin by being thrust further in. Now she was up to her knees in his penis, and no no no this isn’t possible.

The giant grunted again as she kicked and screamed and she kicked more furiously, trying to hurt him more. This elicited more grunts and finally a moan as more precum began to ooze out around her legs and with his next thrust, she nearly slid in with the lubrication. She realized she wasn’t hurting him – she was giving him a full-body blow job. All her struggles so far were nothing but pleasure for him.

Another thrust, and she was in up to her thighs. Despite herself, she kept kicking, desperate to hurt him and get herself out. The fist around her loosened as she was now held up by the force of his erection. Desperately, she tried to pull her legs out, but she was stuck tight into his urethra – her motions only evoked a throaty moan. “Fuck, forgot your candy,” he mumbled. Fingernails larger than her head snapped through the ropes around her crotch and chest, roughly pulling them off.

Then he began to fondle himself: one slow, hard stroke, beginning at his cockhead and moving up the shaft to his testicles, something wriggling in his grip. But Elsie had no time, no mind to think about what he could be holding. All she could think about was the pressure as his hand passed over her legs trapped inside him, and the suction his stroke caused, pulling her deeper into his urethra until she was up to her hips in his massive cock.

She desperately kicked and he moaned, reaching down to stroke himself again, bruising her lower body as his hand slid over his member again but slightly faster, slightly harder. Immediately, the pain was followed by suction as she was drawn in to just above her waist, being squished further into his urethra. Elsie frantically tried to pull herself out of his cockhead, thrusting her arms into the spongey flesh around her, prompting another happy moan from the giant. She switched to trying to punch him, to claw at the flesh and hurt him, but this only resulted in more overwhelming, pleased noises.

Her struggles were cut off as he stroked himself a third time and the suction pulled her further in, trapping her arms as she had been in the process of trying to widen his slit to pull herself back out. Elsie thrust her shoulders back and forth, moving her entire body now in an attempt to at least get an arm free again. She tried to steady herself by pushing with her legs against the wall of his urethra, but she was unable to find purchase. The only response from the giant was a low, guttural moan and an increase in the precum slipping out around her. His hand fell away as she continued to writhe, to try to find any way to get even a part of herself out of his massive, drooling penis.

After an eternity of near constant groaning, he began stroking himself again: another stroke from tip to base, sucking her further into his cock, leaving only Elsie’s head free from the tight prison of his flesh. Her body felt like it was wrapped in hot, fevered nylon – it stretched as she kicked and punched, eliciting more happy moans, but always came back to press in on her again. Still she struggled, desperate to somehow get out, to somehow get away, lest he stroke again and swallow her with his penis.

His hand loomed over her head, followed by the familiar bruising pressure, and she was gone – entirely enveloped in his urethra. It stank of old piss and jizz and she dry heaved as the fleshy, stretchy walls around her seemed to close in. Elsie’s horrified mind imagined his sperm coming up and burrowing into her when he finally came.

Elsie thrashed and tried to thrust herself back out to freedom, using every ounce of strength to try to push against the confines of his urethra. But every time she pushed against the walls, they seemed to come back tighter, stronger, hotter. And now that she was all the way in, it almost felt like she was slowly sinking deeper down his shaft.

Another terrible squeeze and her body was bruised and pulled several feet further in, the exit at his glans now nothing more than a dream. The strokes came faster now, the compression only ceasing for what felt like less than a second before she’d be crushed again and pushed even further up his enormous shaft. Again, and again, and something cracked in her arm, and again, and a sharp pain in her chest and she couldn’t breath, and again, and again.

* * * *

Sadie had been momentarily relieved when the giant had brought out his huge, pulsing penis. This game was one she’d played dozens of times, though never with someone this big. Getting a man off could be a chore, but this particular specimen was already nearly there. It was horrifying, sure, but she’d at least be safe for a day. She couldn’t imagine being eaten alive and digested.

Then the giant had grabbed the other woman on the table and thrust her into his penis. She’d given enough blowjobs to know how sensitive the cockhead was, especially around the urethral slit. Someone as hard as their captor should have been spewing all over her right now. This was some tantric shit, and it wasn’t good.

Then the giant had grabbed Sadie, and began to masturbate with her in his hand, and that was when she knew she was well and truly screwed. She was shrieking constantly, but the giant either didn’t notice, or didn’t care.

His first stroke was slow, and only slightly painful; he rolled her around in his pre, then rubbed her from the tip all the way to the top of his shaft, grinding her face and breasts and thighs into his throbbing penis. She felt every bulging vein and wrinkle as she was slowly pulled over them.

The next few strokes were a bit harder as she felt herself bruising first at the pressure of his massive hand, and then from the crushing against his member, which seemed to throb even harder than before.

Mercifully, she got a break after that – and thankfully, she couldn’t see what was happening around her. Engulfed in his palm, she could only depend on her hearing: his heavy grunts and moans, her own gasping, coughing breaths, and the screams of the woman in his penis.

A short time later Sadie’s respite came to an end as he began to stroke himself with her again, and her raw throat found the will to scream again. She thought she could hear her bones creaking as he dragged her against his shaft a few more times, slowly but with intense pressure. Then, after an ungodly moan, he squeezed her so hard she felt her bones crack and her shrieking took on a new pitch. The friction between her body and his skin was so intense that her skin was ripped off, leaving bloody smears on the giant, throbbing, building-sized penis. After only two such strokes she was unconscious; five and she was dead.

 

End Notes:

Again, first story posted on here. Constructive criticism is welcome! Non-constructive criticism can eff off.

Chapter 3 by Rivka
Author's Notes:

Humiliation, vore, mouth play, fear play

Delilah watched in horror as the other woman’s screaming head was swallowed by their tormentor’s penis, leaving nothing but her long brown hair sticking out of the tip and a strange bulge at the tip of his shaft. The giant’s cock had grown over the last minute to be larger than a three-story building and was nearly as thick around as a bus. It was constantly leaking precum now, the thick droplets splashing onto the table as the giant closed his eyes and moaned loudly.

The first woman he had grabbed was trapped between his palm and his penis, as the giant rubbed himself again and again, drawing the lump in his cock – all that’s left of her, Delilah thought – further and further toward his testicles. As his masturbation grew more frantic, his hand closed more tightly over the increasing girth of his member, and the shrieks from the woman he grasped grew higher in pitch. Then she suddenly stopped, as his enormous penis gained red streaks on top.

The giant grunted, then moaned, then loudly shouted, “Fuck, yes!” as the lump in his cock reached the base of his shaft. He squeezed even harder against his girth, and red stuff – all that’s left of the other one – spurted out between his fingers, covering his penis in gore. He frantically rubbed himself up and down, spreading the blood and viscera all over his cock, groaning all the while.

Suddenly he stopped, breathing hard, and let his bloody hand fall to his side, while the other cupped his visibly pulsing balls. The giant turned to look at the two remaining women in the jar.

“Looks like –” He stopped and shuddered, fingering his balls lightly. “Looks like you lost game number 2, as well.” He started to chuckle, then gasped and closed his eyes, fondling himself again. “Oh, God, good game though.” The giant moved to stand over the jar, still cradling his balls, and positioned his penis above the remaining captives. “Either of you want to –” he stopped and took a shuddering, panting breath. “Want to try to play? Double or nothing?” The giant grinned down at the women. “Surely you can get me off now.”

Delilah and her companion could only scream, gazing up at the monster of a penis that loomed over them and trying to avoid the neverending drops of precum that slipped down into their prison.

“Too bad. You probably would have won.” He tipped the jar slightly and aimed his penis into it. “Now I’ll just get more cream-filled treats.”

The stream of semen that spewed out was like a fire hose. It knocked first the other woman, then Delilah down with bruising force. The white liquid kept coming, spewing out of the giant’s penis, long after Delilah was sure it should have stopped. She couldn’t breath, she couldn’t scream, and still the deluge continued, crushing them into the bottom of the jar with terrifying strength. Finally, the stream petered off. Delilah managed to stand in the pool of cum and tried to take a breath but couldn’t, her entire face coated in the giant’s thick, almost gelatinous seed.

Through the semen in her ears she heard the giant grunt. “Come on,” his thunderous voice rang out. Another, louder, grunt, then a thump as something splashed into the waist-high semen in the jar. “Fuck, yes,” he groaned. She had just managed to uncover her mouth with her equally sticky hands, to take a quick breath, when the stream began again, forcing her back under the surface of the quickly rising cum.

After what felt like an eternity, the giant stopped ejaculating. The liquid in the jar had nearly covered her head by this point – she was treading water in his semen. Treading jizz? Her tired, shocked mind was unable to process what was going on as huge, tree-like fingers grasped her and pulled her out of the muck. Delilah was hit by a sense of vertigo as she was quickly lifted into the air, then rammed into a huge, hot, wet wall of muscle as the giant briefly licked her front, then her back.

“Mmmmm,” his voice rumbled through her from so close. “Are you a nice twinkie now?” She forced her eyes open through the thick drool and semen combination that now coated her face, only to see the giant’s fingers around her waist loosening as his other hand grasped her by the ankles. “Let’s get you nice and clean and see, shall we?”

She screamed as he lowered her head-first into his mouth, his huge, surprisingly soft lips closing on her shins. His enormous tongue ran over and under and around her and he sucked his semen off, the slimy skin of his inner cheek crushing her legs together at the front of his mouth. Then he slowly, almost gently closed his teeth over her lower thighs until they just barely grazed her skin. Finally, he pulled her gradually out of his mouth, his teeth sliding softly over each part of her body as she was slowly, so slowly removed from the hot prison of his mouth.

“Yeah, you look like a good twinkie.” It was hard to make things out as she dangled upside down by her ankles, but the sight of the giant’s tongue licking his lips was clear enough. “Good enough to eat, even.” The fingers holding her legs let go and she fell back into his mouth with a shriek, landing on his tongue.

The mass of muscle immediately rolled around her and pulled her in past quickly closing lips, then thrust her every which way until she grew nauseous and vomited up semen. Contrary to her expectations, this only elicited a delighted “Mmmmm,” followed by his tongue swiftly crushing her against his upper palate as he swallowed. “Good twinkie,” he cooed, the sound nearly deafening.

His tongue picked her up and forced her into the sweltering space between his lower gums and inner cheek. Another swallow, and the tongue returned, smearing her along the outside of his lower gums with a level of violence just shy of bone-breaking as she struggled against his muscle. She kicked and punched and screamed and choked on his drool as it seemed to force its way down her throat, his tongue crushing her entire body into the rapidly filling pool of saliva at the bottom of his mouth. Then she was thrust into the space between his upper gums and inner cheek and he swallowed again. Delilah reached out with all her remaining strength and tried to scratch his gums but couldn’t even leave a dent, although this did result in the giant making a happy, almost purring-like noise.

His tongue returned and roughly shoved Delilah further into the crevice between his gums and cheek. Her entire front was crushed into the tight space, and every time she tried to take a breath, all she got was hot, slimy flesh. She frantically kicked at his cheek but there was no response. She managed to briefly push his cheek slightly away from her face and took a gasping breath before it seemed to push back in. The combination of spit in her ears and flesh enveloping her head blocked out all sounds but the occasional crackle of bubbling saliva as she managed to shift slightly. This continued for what felt like ages, as she felt the hot, humid chamber of the giant’s mouth move underneath her, rocking her entire body every time he swallowed.

Without any warning, Delilah was suddenly wrapped in his tongue again. Then it flicked back and she was falling, head first, into his throat.

A single, terrible GLK echoed around her as she desperately screamed and reached out for something to grab onto but found nothing. The tissue around her pulsed and squeezed and then began to vibrate as the giant groaned again. She fought harder, trying to punch into the flesh around her and haul herself back up. She couldn’t breath, it was too tight, she had to get out, she had to get out. She kicked and flailed and elbowed, trying to make herself bigger to clog the bastard’s throat, and the groaning grew louder as she just barely had space to breath and felt like she was slowing down. It was working! She was stopping herself! Then another pulse and squeeze writhed down his throat and her arms and legs were crushed against her body as she was pushed further down, once again too squished to breath. She tried again, briefly slowing her descent, stealing another breath, but was easily overcome by the next wave of peristalsis.

By the time she reached his esophageal sphincter she was too tired and out of breath to fight anymore. His esophagus pushed her the rest of the way through into his stomach, where she landed with a small splash in a waist-deep pool of liquid.

 

End Notes:

Again, first story! Constructive criticism welcome (=

Chapter 4 by Rivka
Author's Notes:

Insertion, hard vore

Heidi had managed to wipe off and cough up enough semen just in time to see the giant drop something into his mouth – likely the other woman who’d been in the jar with her. She was tall enough that her head was ‘above water,’ so to speak, but it was hard to keep her feet in the horrible, almost gel-like liquid. She slipped and felt her foot impact something, but couldn’t tell what it was, only that it wasn’t the side of the jar. Luckily, she managed to keep her footing and didn’t fall underneath the creamy surface.

After what felt like an hour of watching him move something around in his mouth, his massive penis slowly, slowly hardening again, he stopped and turned back to look at her. The giant’s piercing blue eyes seemed to lock onto her soul. “Hmmm, two treats left.” He carelessly lifted the jar, sending Heidi splashing underneath a wave of quickly cooling semen. As she struggled to get back to the surface and not accidentally breath it in, something huge and hot briefly brushed against her, then pulled away. Her prison shook as the jar was placed back on a flat surface, and she managed to stand again, leaning against the side of the glass to catch her breath. Wiping her face revealed the giant clutching something, although the remaining layers of gooey white gel were too thick for her to tell what.

“Looks like you weren’t such a good swimmer after all,” the giant thundered, and Heidi realized he was holding the woman he’d stuffed in his penis. The corpse of her, at least. There was no way she had survived that. She shuddered as she realized that the thing she’d kicked must have been the remains of the poor thing, the semen suddenly feeling even dirtier as she realized she was swimming in the same – stuff – that a corpse had been in just a moment ago.

“Well, waste not, want not!” the giant said cheerfully. Heidi’s terrified tears cleared her vision just in time to see the giant bite off first one leg, then the other, quickly lapping at the stumps as they oozed pink in a combination of blood and semen. He paused to chew and sporadically lick the still oozing lumps, and as she watched the pink turn redder and redder as the blood began to outmatch the remnants of his cum, she threw up violently. This meant she missed seeing him bite off the corpse’s arms, although she heard the pleased crunching noises. As she regained her breath, she knew she shouldn’t look up – she knew it – but she looked up anyway to see the giant nibbling on the torso of what had been a woman. Heidi threw up again, then with nothing left, began dry heaving.

“Oh, that won’t do at all,” said the giant, from right above her. She screamed hoarsely and coughed on her own stomach acid, flailing at the solidifying semen around her. “You’re not cream filled anymore. That means you’re not a treat… hm. I’ll have to find something else to do with you.”

The sound of acres of fabric falling accompanied the sensation of being surrounded by hot flesh. She struggled against the hand gripping her, kicking and flailing and screaming. The giant giggled. “Oh, you want to get out and explore? Perfect. You can explore all you want in just a minute.” She flew through the air while still confined in the sweaty, stinking meat of his fist. The motion made her sick but, again, there was nothing left to come up.

When she finally stopped, she was immediately forced into his palm by his huge, moist, pulsing tongue as it licked her, mixing the semen she was still drenched in with spit. “No need to waste candy,” he boomed, right before she was confronted with his huge teeth rushing toward her body. Heidi was barely able to flinch and shriek before the giant delicately bit off the slightly melted, thick red ropes around her chest, then shifted to do the same to the ones around her crotch. “There we go,” he added, picking her up with his other hand and leaving her underwear behind.

Engulfed in his fist again, it felt like her stomach was going to come out of her mouth as she once again was ferried off at far too great a speed. When his first opened, she found herself facing a hillside of pale pink flesh split into two distinct sections. “I call this game spelunking.” With that, the other huge hand came around the side of the giant’s body and parted the sections to reveal a dark, brown rimmed, hairy hole. “Have fun in there!”

As she got closer, the smell of shit began to hit her, and the realization of what was about to happen sent her into an even greater panic. She struggled harder, clawing at the meat of his palm, but a quick squeeze took her breath away. “Tsk tsk, save that for the cave,” came the giant’s voice, then there was only darkness and stench as her head was thrust into his asshole.

Heidi kicked and squirmed and even bit, though she began dry heaving again after that one. The puckered flesh of the giant’s anus seemed to almost embrace her shoulders, then her breasts as she was shoved further in. She slapped at the skin around the hole as best she could, her arms getting caught on the giant’s thick, tough pubic hairs. Her breath gave out in her panic and she breathed in, then coughed at the stench.

Another shove, and the only things left outside of the hot, tight, atrociously smelly darkness were her still-kicking legs. Then his anus squeezed, and she was sucked in until only her feet were still free, futilely flapping against the rim of the giant’s asshole. Sudden pressure bore down on her feet and she hoarsely shrieked in pain as they were pulverized. Acting on instinct, Heidi pulled her feet up and away from the crush of the giant’s butt cheeks returning to their natural state, and inadvertently put herself entirely into his colon.

At first, she knew which way was out – it was down. She had to move down. She had to get out. But as she tried, she found that she could no longer find the hole she had been shoved in through. Then everything shifted and the floor became the wall. Just as she thought she might have her bearings back and be able to drag herself towards where she was pretty sure the giant’s anus awaited, she was forced further up into the colon as the muscle around her compressed and sucked her deeper into itself.

Her nose gave out as she was forced to breath the murky, methane-filled air in the giant’s rectum, and she started getting dizzy. She tried to drag herself towards the entry to this hell but it never seemed to end. Heidi started clawing and punching and slapping at the walls, unable to kick anymore due to her feet. A slow tightening of the walls around her prompted more scratches and finally flailing of her legs, as even the pain of her crushed feet was drowned out by the ever-increasing panic.

The rectal walls gradually relaxed around her, and she almost breathed a sigh of relief before they began once again tightening. She screamed and punched and kicked out with her pulverized feet as the walls closed in, pressed in tighter and tighter until she couldn’t breath, and just before she was sure she would be crushed to death – relaxed, just as slowly.

This continued for an eternity, Heidi pulling herself forward as far as she could when the rectal walls relaxed, then pushing and struggling when they contracted, until she was too exhausted to move. As she stopped reacting to the repeated tightening and relaxing, the rectum around her seemed to finally, fully relax, as if done with its toy. Heidi passed out, her last thought a prayer that she would wake to find this had all been a horrible nightmare – or not wake at all.

 

Chapter 5 by Rivka
Author's Notes:

Digestion

The two women in the giant’s stomach, Delilah and Sharon, had quickly managed to find and hold onto each other. Sharon wasn’t quite sure why they hadn’t been digested yet, but hoped it meant the giant was going to let them out again. Delilah didn’t share her optimism. The giant – the monster – had suffocated a woman in his penis while crushing another on the outside to use as lube. And Delilah suspected she knew why they weren’t dead yet, as well. The strangely sweet, almost cloying smell that hit her when she first fell in reminded her of antacids. As the smell grew fainter, it was hard to tell if she was getting used to the scent or if it was fading.

A quick rumble shook through them as the giant said something. Soon after, a lump of chewed up something fell next to them into the pool of saliva, prompting both women to scream as they were splashed. It was impossible to tell what the masticated bolus was made of in the absolute darkness of the giant’s stomach. A moment later, another huge ball of spit and food splashed down on top of the previous one, slightly raising the level of liquid in the stomach. Just as the two women were catching their breath and trying to move away from what had to be the opening from the giant’s esophagus, several relatively small lumps of mashed food and spittle began to fall one after the other, for over a minute. Most splashed into the pool of spit, though a few hit the larger boluses and stuck with slimy squelching noises.

As things seemed to be dying down in the chamber, one last spit-soaked mass fell down into their prison, this one even larger than the first two. It hit and crushed the first two boluses with a nearly deafening squelch, then rolled off and partially over Delilah, who was closer to the esophageal sphincter.

Trying to pull her leg out from underneath the bolus, her fingers at first slid through the spit, then managed to gain purchase as they pushed through the outer, particularly slimy layer. Underneath, her hands found spit-soaked food and spit-soaked sharp shards of something and spit soaked… hair.

Spit-soaked hair.

She screamed again, and Sharon joined her as they both desperately pushed at the muddled mess of saliva and what Delilah now knew was the remains of one of the other women. Delilah was too horrified and terrified to do anything but struggle to remove herself from the mashed-up corpse of one of her fellow captives. With both of them working together, she was free in less than a minute, although it felt like far longer.

Sharon held the other woman as she sobbed, her hope crumbling as she realized the giant had started eating with them in here. He wouldn’t do that if he planned to bring them back up. They were food, now. She was food, now.

A sudden burst of anger hit her and she began to pound on the walls again, then scratch at them with her long, formerly-beautifully-manicured nails. This wasn’t fair. This wasn’t right. She wasn’t food.

More rumbling vibrated the air, and Sharon redoubled her efforts, convinced she was causing him pain. As the rumbles continued, she continued, clawing and punching and even kicking at the mucus-covered, disturbingly soft walls of the giant’s stomach. It wasn’t until she paused to take a breath that she realized her hands hurt. No, they didn’t just hurt – they burned.

She was tingling from the hips down, which was how high the spit had risen. As she paid more attention to the sensation, it went from an odd tingle to a slightly painful irritation. A moment later, the irritation turned to a similar, but less intense burning on her submerged skin.

“He’s digesting us!” she shrieked, moving towards where she thought the mass of food had fallen. A splash to her left told Sharon that the other woman was moving as well. Sharon tried to climb up, but found the space already occupied by Delilah.

“Let me up!” she begged, her panic increasing as the burning intensified to the same state as her fists. “Please!” The burning got worse and she began to scream as she felt her skin melting off. Sharon clawed at the other woman, trying to pull her off the safe place and claim it as her own.

Delilah was having none of that. She knew it was temporary, and that the acid would soon eat away at them both, but the longer she could avoid the pain, the better. After a few minutes, the other woman stopped trying to pull her off. The screams continued until there was a splash, and they cut off with a gurgle.

The mound of masticated human below her was quickly shrinking and Delilah knew she would be next. She tried to jump up, to grasp ahold of the esophageal sphincter she was sure was right above her, but her hands encountered nothing but puckered, acid-oozing flesh. She screamed at the pain as the stomach acid immediately began eating into her hand. Delilah thought she saw lights as her vision swirled in the darkness, and she lost her balance, slipping with barely a splash into the chyme below.

Her skin immediately started burning and quickly sloughed off, prompting an involuntary scream that allowed the mixture into her mouth. Her mouth and esophagus were on fire as the liquid seemed to rush into her, the acid eating away from the inside as well as the outside. Dimly she realized she was fully submerged in chyme now. The walls of the giant’s stomach slid against her melting muscles, encouraging more meat to drop off and join the rest of the giant’s meal. The acid ate through her eyelids and she felt her eyes melt. Finally, the acid hit her brain.

End Notes:

Not sure I like how this one ended... but I couldn't figure out how to make it better.

Chapter 6 by Rivka
Author's Notes:

Insertion, disposal

Heidi woke up somewhere hot and cramped. Her feet were in excruciating pain, her legs were being crushed all the way up to her shins, and she couldn’t remember how she’d gotten here. Where even was here? What was going on?

The smell hit her, and she remembered. She began to struggled again, reaching out to punch and claw at the rectal walls, to try to pull herself forward to… to somewhere, but she couldn’t shift her legs at all, and no matter how she pulled she didn’t move. The flesh around her seemed to come alive, slowly tightening around her again until she couldn’t breath, then once again loosening its hold just before she suffocated. But something was different this time.

It took a few rounds of this for her to realize that the crushing sensation on her legs was slowly working its way upwards. First, the pressure enveloped her knees. Then, slowly, it began creeping up her thighs. Despite this, she continued to fight, to try to pull herself along the rippled muscle. It was only when the crushing reached her hips and she rammed her hand into something solid that she realized why she wasn’t moving.

If she’d thought she was panicking before, it was nothing compared to now. She flailed and thrashed and desperately tried to pull herself out as the giant’s huge log of shit continued to slowly engulf her. First it moved past her hips, then up to her chest, then over her breasts as the rectum around her continued its slow tightening and releasing. Each time the walls contracted the shit moved a bit faster, ate up a bit more of her.

The rectum relaxed again, but the only parts of her still free were her neck, head, and arms, which she’d thrown up over her head in a desperate attempt to pull herself out. Then the entire world seemed to crush down onto her as the giant quickly tensed up. His feces seemed to rush forward and over her head, pushing into her mouth and nose as her hands – the only part of her that was still loose – uselessly flailed at the solid mass she was entrapped in. No matter how she struggled, she couldn’t even move now, helplessly entombed in his shit.

As she began to grow faint from lack of air, her hands felt something other than the oppressive heat of the giant’s colon. Fresh air! And then, suddenly, cold, cold water. Heidi tried to dig at the shit encapsulating her with rapidly weakening fingers, but could barely move more than a few crumbs before her mind failed her.

* * * *

The man grinned down at the tiny, limp hands sticking out of the long, brown log in the toilet bowl. The ones in his stomach had long since been digested, and now this one was all done, too. It was too bad she hadn’t woken up until right when he had to shit. If she’d been up sooner, they could have played more before he was done with her.

He licked his lips as he quickly cleaned up, finishing by fastidiously washing his hands after he flushed his refuse down the toilet. His grin grew wider as he left the bathroom, flicking the light off on the way out. It was almost time for his next box of treats…

 

End Notes:

And that's it! I wrote this because I wished there were more stories like this out there... anyway, like I said, any constructive feedback would be appreciated. Thanks, I hope you enjoyed!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9363