My Girlfriend is a Goddess by GiantessVoreCentral
Summary:

A relationship between a tiny and his giantess girlfriend who's cruel to everyone except him.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Butt, Couples, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Fantasy, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Odor, Scat, Slave, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 9294 Read: 53204 Published: June 29 2020 Updated: July 21 2020

1. Chapter 1 by GiantessVoreCentral

2. Chapter 2 by GiantessVoreCentral

3. Chapter 3 by GiantessVoreCentral

4. Chapter 4 by GiantessVoreCentral

5. Chapter 5 by GiantessVoreCentral

6. Chapter 6 by GiantessVoreCentral

Chapter 1 by GiantessVoreCentral

It was dawn in the heavens, the sun shining across a beautiful castle, one putting even the most impressive castles down on Earth to shame. Tiny angels could be seen swarming inside, trying to hurry up and make breakfast before the castle’s owner woke up. As the angels flew through the halls, countless tiny humans could be seen in cages hanging from the walls and sitting on top of tables. The humans begged and screamed for the angels to free them, but such pleas understandably fell on deaf ears. The angels did have interactions with the humans soon though, to take three little girls out of the cages, two of which had to be torn away from their families’ arms. Soon after, the angels flew the terrified girls into a large bedroom and brought them into the huge bed in the center. The bed was roofed and had fine curtains hanging around it, the frame being decorated with the finest jewels and metals, and the fabrics being the most comfortable in the world. In the center of the bed lie a giant, beautiful young woman sleeping on her belly. An angel nervously woke her up.

“Goddess. Goddess, it’s morning.” A female angel said nervously as she lightly poked at the giantess’s face.

Moments later, the Goddess lifted her head and let out a massive yawn, a bit of drool somewhat embarrassingly leaking from her mouth before she wiped it off a second later.

“Mmm, what an amazing night.” The Goddess remarked as she looked down at the angel. “I trust that you brought my breakfast appetizers?”

“Y-yes, Goddess!” The angel replied as she stiffened up and gestured the other angels to bring the three little girls from before.

“NO, PLEASE!” The girls started screaming as they tried to cling to the angels.

The Goddess licked her lips.

“Alright, leave us.” She ordered.

The angels bolted away as fast as possible. The Goddess then loomed over the three children as they huddled up with each other.

“WE DON’T WANT TO BE EATEN!” They screamed, shaking with fear.

The Goddess smiled.

“I’m sorry, little ones. But I always crave three young sacrifices after a good slumber.” She apologized as her eager hand loomed over the girls.

“NO, PLEASE!” They all screamed, even louder than before.

The Goddess licked her lips again, then picked all the girls up, sat up against her headboard, and laid the girls across her bare tummy. The tummy rumbled with almost perfect timing.

“Aww, you won’t let me eat you? But I’m so hungry.” The Goddess pouted.

The girls started crying as the hungry tummy seemingly condemned their fate. The Goddess giggled.

“Well, don’t worry, it’s entirely voluntary if you want to be my little snacks or not.” She assured with a mischievous grin.

The Goddess then began rubbing the region of her belly where the little girls weren’t standing.

“…It’s your loss though. Don’t you know what happens in giantess tummies?” She asked innocently.

“…Wha-what?” One of the girls asked, still shaking with fear as the others looked up for an answer as well.

The Goddess then switched her tone and mannerisms to a highly manipulative, almost motherly vibe. She also slipped her other hand behind her back and crossed her fingers, as any ethical liar would.

“Well, you see, we Goddesses can make our tummies into anything you want.” She cooed. “For you girls, my tummy is a playground, filled with kittens, and candy, and unicorns.”

The belly rumbled hungrily again, shaking the “floor” beneath the girls once again. The Goddess giggled even harder.

“As you can hear, it’s a bit of a hungry playground, but I’m sure you girls can help me out with that.” She stated.

The girls simply stood and stared, their tears starting to dry. The Goddess smiled as if she wanted them to lighten up.

“Come on.” She said as she nestled in her bed, picked all the girls back up, placed them near her mouth, and widened it, sticking her tongue out to act like a carpet for her young snacks. “You see? I’m your friend. I want you to step inside yourselves. …I promise I’ll make it worth your while down there too.”

The Goddess tempted the youth all while softly rubbing her hungry belly some more. The girls stayed frozen, but one eventually inched forward.

“Y-you promise it’s safe?” She asked.

“God, children are so gullible! I fucking love it!” The Goddess thought in bliss.

“Of course, you girls can have anything you want inside me.” She replied.

The girls still looked terrified, but one started nervously stepping closer, followed by the others soon after. As the first girl stepped into the mouth, it violently shut, nearly triggering more screams from the remaining two. Then, the Goddess swallowed with an audible “GULP!” and a bulge traveling down her throat followed, disturbing the “floor” beneath the remaining girls. Seconds later, they started bolting away. However, the Goddess simply laughed and picked them up once again and threw them into the air, catching them inside her mouth on the way down.

“WE DON’T WANNA DIE!” The girls screamed before being violently shut in the mouth, never to see the light of day again.

The Goddess swallowed blissfully, sending both the girls to start their journey through her digestive tract with the same gulp. The girls plummeted downwards into the darkness before splashing in the tummy below. Sure enough, it wasn’t a playground, but just an ordinary stomach. The little girl eaten earlier was sobbing in a corner.

“UGH, THIS IS SO GROSS!” She exclaimed.

“D-don’t worry, we’ll get out of here…somehow.” One of the new captives of the belly assured.

However, after only a few seconds of looking around, the little girl in the corner started screaming.

“I’M BURNING! I’M BURNING!” She screamed.

The other girls turned with jolts of fear running through them, as if they expected the girl to be on fire. But she wasn’t, greatly confusing everyone, as they were too young to know about digestion. Despite this, it wasn’t long before the other girls started feeling the burning too, which caused them to start screaming as well.

“IT’S BURNING! THE WATER IS BURNING US!” They screamed as the digestive process began.

Meanwhile, on the outside, the Goddess was simply rubbing her belly with satisfaction.

“Now, make sure you get my tummy nice and warmed up for breakfast.” She giggled.

Just then, the Goddess felt something in her vagina. She swiftly fished it out to discover a tiny man, who looked like he had just woken up as well.

“Oh, Ben, honey, were you really trapped in there all night? You poor thing.” The Goddess giggled playfully as she laid a kiss on him. “You just made me cum so much last night, I must have passed out.”

The Goddess then let out a violent fart for 30 seconds straight, sighing with relief.

“And to think I held it in all night for nothing since you were safe in my pussy the whole time.” She remarked.

“Alisha, I keep telling you it’s okay to fart on me-“ Ben started before his attention shifted to his Goddess’s belly and the children’s screams from within. “…Umm, Alisha, did you eat little girls again?”

Alisha looked away with guilt.

“I was hoping I could finish digesting them before you woke up…” She confessed.

“Alisha, I told you it upsets me when you digest little children alive.” Ben stated.

“Honey, please don’t make me stop; you have no idea how good this feels, the sensation of having people so defenseless and innocent suffering and dying inside my tummy! It’s intoxicating!” Alisha pleaded.

Ben looked away with guilt as well.

“Alisha, you know I would never make you do anything you don’t like; I’m just saying that I find eating children to be a bit cruel. Adults, fine. But children…” He sighed.

Alisha smiled and got out of bed, the sun illuminating her perfect, naked body.

“It gives me joy like nothing else and I know you’re too sweet to take that away from me.” She cooed as she laid another kiss on Ben’s body.

Chapter 2 by GiantessVoreCentral

Meanwhile, the angels were just finishing up making the breakfast, a large breakfast with tinies bound by their hands and feet for Alisha, and a tiny breakfast for Ben. Alisha sat down just before the last angel finished seasoning one of the tinies.

“Alright, you know what happens if my breakfast isn’t ready the moment I arrive.” Alisha stated as she picked up the angel and licked her lips.

The angel started panicking.

“GODDESS, PLEASE! I WAS JUST SPRINKLING SOME MORE SPICE ON THE HUMANS-“ He pleaded before being shut in Alisha’s mouth.

The rest of the angels then watched in horror as bulge containing him slipped down Alisha’s throat. Alisha then swiftly reached over and grabbed a handful of three more angels.

“GODDESS, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” One of them screamed.

“I know I’ve only been eating the direct offenders for minor offences, but you can’t seem to learn to get my fucking breakfast ready on time, so down the hatch more and more will go if you don’t shape up!” Alisha responded before chucking all three angels in her mouth.

The rest of the angels then watched as more bulges traveled down into the depths of Alisha’s naked body, one at a time.

“So, did the point come across…or do I need to eat more?” Alisha threatened.

“THE POINT CAME ACROSS! THE POINT CAME ACROSS!” All the angels screamed in unison.

Alisha looked pissed for a moment longer, but then resigned herself.

“Alright, my angel feast will be postponed until one more late breakfast.” She announced as she leaned back and licked her lips.

All the angels about cried with relief.

“BURP! Man, you keep screwing up and I might start getting too full to eat my real breakfast.” Alisha added as she began eating her breakfast, eating the tinies along with bites of the other food like they were just another ingredient to help sate her morning hunger.

“A-Alisha, don’t you think you could go a little easier on our angels? They do so much for us.” Ben asked as he nervously started eating his own breakfast.

“…I guess I was a little harsh, wasn’t I?” Alisha admitted as she popped another tiny in her mouth and swallowed him down. “Thing is, they just don’t seem to learn to behave perfectly unless I make serious consequences for them.”

“You shouldn’t expect anyone to be perfect, Alisha.” Ben countered.

Alisha paused her eating and smiled warmly at Ben.

“Why not? You’re perfect.” She said sweetly as she gently stroked her finger across Ben.

Ben looked flattered.

“Alisha, you’re the perfect one; you’re a Goddess.” He countered.

Alisha looked flattered as well, but in a shyer way.

“I’m not as good as you, and you know it.” She said.

“You’re the most amazing girl in the universe, Alisha. And a pathetic mortal like me couldn’t have dreamed of getting someone like you.” Ben continued. “I love you.”

Alisha smiled.

“I love you too.” She responded.

The couple finished breakfast and it was time for Alisha’s morning shower. She walked into her bathroom, which was so beautiful it looked like it belonged to a billionaire, however, the one unusual thing about it was the lack of a toilet. Ben originally thought the reason for that was because Goddesses didn’t need to poop or pee, but the answer was something far more…interesting.

Alisha placed her hand on her lower belly and knew it was time for her morning dump. The world then began distorting all around them for half a minute or so until it reformed in the mortal realm, where Alisha now stood the middle of a tiny neighborhood.

“AHH! MONSTER!” The neighborhood screamed as everyone started running.

Alisha laughed loudly before squatting down on the street and a fart escaped her soft butt. Shortly after, she was making use of the street as her bathroom.

“Alisha, I know you said Goddesses don’t need toilets because they just use my home realm, but why do you use it?” Ben asked curiously, never quite understanding his girlfriend on her bathroom habits before.

“Because we can.” Alisha giggled. “Besides, it’s a nice way for the heavens to be free of our massive shit and piss. That stuff can be a little pollutive, you know?”

Ben looked down to see a huge stack of Alisha’s turds falling out of her butthole, one after the other, all while her piss leaked out everywhere across the street as if someone was spraying it with a high-powered firehose.

“B-but doesn’t it just pollute down here instead now?” Ben asked with a concerned tone.

“That’s the whole point!” Alisha giggled even harder.

The massive morning dump was soon over but Alisha didn’t bring any toilet paper. No problem though, considering there were plenty of cars parked around. Now, Goddess flesh might be soft and cozy, but it’s also more durable than steel, so by smashing cars up and down between her butt cheeks, Alisha could wipe the poop off her asshole as gently as toilet paper rubs across human flesh from her perspective.

One car after another was smashed to stinky scrap metal, all so Alisha could have some toilet paper. Soon, she noticed that there was a human actually running towards her rather than away from her, a panicking old lady running out of her house and towards a car outside. Alisha looked down at the car out of curiosity and saw an old man, probably her husband, sleeping inside so deeply he had slept all the way through a Goddess’s dump. Alisha smiled at the old lady and picked up the car, crushing it as she wiped herself with it just like the others.

“NO!!!!” The old lady screamed at the top of her lungs, triggering giggles from Alisha.

Although Ben felt bad about the old lady’s husband, he gladly accepted his fate if his death meant giving his Goddess pleasure.

Alisha’s butthole was now perfectly clean, so she began distorting the world again to bring her and Ben back to her castle.

“Man, that was a fucking blast!” Alisha shouted cheerfully as she started the water to her shower.

Ben smiled as he blissfully watched the cheerfulness of his sweetheart, but she soon directed her attention to him.

“Alright, is my favorite sponge ready to help get me clean?” Alisha cooed.

Ben was already involuntarily pressing his erection against Alisha’s fingers, letting her already know what his answer was.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” She giggled as she stepped in the shower.

There was a small cage of other tinies within the shower for washing the especially stinky areas Ben didn’t want to touch.

“Hey, Ben?” Alisha asked erotically. “Want to see how Goddesses of darkness bathe?”

She made this offer while sadistically looming one of the other tinies near her rancid armpit, making her gag and cough painfully.

“G-Goddesses of darkness?” Ben asked.

“Mhm, they don’t soap up their tinies like we do. They have a rather…convenient way of getting some washing liquid from their mortal sponges.” Alisha replied as she crushed the tiny, washing her armpit with her blood and guts.

Ben would have been mortified if anyone other than his Goddess did what Alisha just did, but her power couldn’t help but turn him on even more.

“Oh, you like that? Want to see more?” Alisha offered as she picked up another tiny and sadistically loomed him right outside her butt.

However, instead of crushing him at first, Alisha instead farted a couple times right in his face, causing her to burst with giggles.

“L-let me see up close.” Ben said almost involuntarily.

“Hold on, I still have one left.” Alisha responded as she let out one last fart, then lowered Ben down outside her butt right after the air cleared.

Alisha then plunged the man into her ass, crushing him morbidly in the process of her aggressive scrubbing. Not even cars could survive being wiped around forcefully in there, let alone a human body. Ben still knew it was wrong but watching Alisha “bathe” this way was just too hot. Alisha burst with giggles again.

“Yeah, Goddesses of darkness really know how to have fun, but unfortunately, it would probably stink if I used too much blood and guts as soap.” She stated as she got yet another tiny out of the shower cage, then soaped him up and began washing those same areas properly.

After finishing washing her most stinky regions, Alisha dropped the tiny to the floor and smashed him to paste, letting the shower water pull his remains down the drain never to be seen again. Now, it was time for Ben’s favorite part, his turn to be the sponge.

Alisha washed herself thoroughly with Ben, making sure to take his enjoyment in to account by focusing extra washing time on her sexy regions, such as her boobs, feet, and of course, her butt. Ben always admired how Alisha could be so overwhelming powerful, but also gentle as a kitten if she wanted to, thoroughly washing herself without causing him the slightest tingle of pain. As she washed her tummy, he could hear the dying screams of Alisha’s breakfast, who were near to the point of being digested to death. A little scary, but how could Ben feel upset when those screams meant his Goddess got to enjoy her favorite treats? Then, it was time for the Goddess to wash her butt for the third time, more for Ben’s own enjoyment than anything else. It was heaven in there, even though she had recently had a dump and smashed two people along with several cars in there. The bad smell wasn’t completely gone, but the sheer sexiness of the region more than made up for it many times over. However, Ben’s enjoyment was cut just a bit short as Alisha pressed his tiny head against her asshole and paused. Ben knew what was coming.

With a rancid burst of air, Alisha fart directly in her boyfriend’s face. It was completely playful in intent though, no dominance or cruelty intended.

“Sorry, it just slipped out.” Alisha apologized with a giggle as she brought Ben back up to her face and laid a kiss on him, her fingers playfully crossed behind her back.

“T-that’s alright. Just be more careful next time.” Ben played along.

Alisha relished in how good it felt to be clean, but there was still one dirty place left.

“Alright, honey, to make that little accident up to you, I’ve saved the best spot for last.” Alisha foreshadowed as she seductively loomed Ben in front of her pussy.

She then parted the pussy lips with her fingers to give her tiny boyfriend a peek inside.

“Make sure to make me cum.” Alisha giggled before inserting Ben inside herself.

Ben’s insignificant dick alone couldn’t dream of pleasing a Goddess like Alisha, so he had to put his whole body to work if he wanted to help bring her orgasms.

Massaging her clit, he began making Alisha moan as she thrust Ben around like a dildo. The fact that someone as puny and weak as him could please Alisha not only gave him a confidence boost, but also turned him on as well.

Ben laid kisses all around Alisha’s pussy walls in gratitude for being such an amazing and sexy girlfriend, warming her heart.

“And make sure you cum too!” Alisha ordered sweetly.

She then reached over to the shower cage and squeezed the life out of one of the tinies, furthering her pleasure.

“Keep going. Keep going.” Alisha cooed as she slowly crushed more and more tinies.

When Alisha finally had her orgasm, it sprayed all over Ben’s body. Ben mixed his own juices in there, a couple times in fact, but they weren’t even noticeable compared to the massive amounts of love juices coming from his gigantic girlfriend. Alisha then pulled Ben out and held him up to her face yet again, passionately kissing all over his tiny body with gratitude.

“I love you.” She cooed.

“I love you too.” He cooed back, laying kisses of his own on Alisha’s gigantic lips.

Ben’s eyes eventually wandered to the cage of shower tinies, or at least, the cages of their morbid corpses after being crushed to death.

“Oops, looks like I got a little carried away.” Alisha giggled after following Ben’s eyes.

She then stopped the water and stepped out to dry herself off.

“No need to worry though, PLENTY more mortals where they came from.” Alisha giggled again.

Chapter 3 by GiantessVoreCentral

After Ben and Alisha dried off, they got dressed and were ready to start their day. Doing whatever they wanted, of course. Goddesses don’t have to work and neither do the humans who become their boyfriends or girlfriends on occasion.

Alisha stood in her outfit, looking like a combination of traditional Goddess attire and erotic clothing, and turned her attention to a random cage filled with tinies on one of her many tables. She then reached in and crushed yet another tiny to death, except much slower this time, making sure the young woman in her hand went through as much pain as possible before she died as Alisha stabbed her fingernails deep in the tiny’s flesh and guts.

When Alisha finished, she then picked up another tiny woman and forcefully threw her at the wall, breaking her into nothing but a bloody splat.

“So, what do you want to do today? I’m feeling violent.” Alisha asked Ben with a smile.

Ben was taking a while to reach a decision.

“…Can I destroy a city? Pretty please?” Alisha asked with pleading eyes.

“Alisha…you don’t need my permission to go destroy cities, I just said you shouldn’t do it all day long. …I was a little worried that you might destroy my entire planet, you see?” Ben replied.

“…So, I get to destroy the city?” Alisha asked, seemingly not picking up on anything else Ben said.

“Yes, of course. I want you to do whatever makes you happy.” Ben replied.

“YES, YOU’RE THE BEST! OH MY FUCKING GOD, YOU’RE THE BEST!” Alisha cheered as she literally jumped for joy.

The world began distorting again and before Ben knew it, his Goddess was looming over a vast city, lustful and murderous intent filling her eyes.

“IT’S THE MONSTER! THE ONE I TOLD YOU ABOUT! SHE DESTROYED MY CITY LAST WEEK!” A random middle-aged man screamed to everyone before being effortlessly crushed under Alisha’s bare foot.

“Oh, Ben, honey, want to try giving me destruction orders again?” Alisha cooed, instantly forgetting the splat under her foot’s very existence.

Ben froze. When he and Alisha first started dating, she once offered to let him give her orders on what to do and destroy while she terrorized a city. However, Ben was not as desensitized to Alisha’s cruel ways towards other members of his kind back then, so she grew bored with his merciful orders and started just doing things herself again.

“Alisha, but-“ He started.

“Ben, it’s really fun to control this much power, and since you have no power of your own, I want to share mine with you. That way, we can enjoy having a Goddess body together.” Alisha added along with another kiss.

A part of Ben wanted to take up this offer, more so to please Alisha than because he wanted to feel what it was like to have her power, but he was hesitant and nervous as he nodded. Alisha smiled warmly and placed him on top of her head.

“Alright, just say what you want me to do and I’ll do it.” She offered.

Ben looked over the vast city below, Alisha standing as tall as the tallest skyscrapers and allowing him an amazing view of the chaos resulting from people trying to escape his Goddess.

“Hurry up, Ben. They’re escaping.” Alisha cooed.

“Uhh…smash that building over there.” Ben ordered nervously, pointing to a skyscraper just barely taller than Alisha herself.

Alisha smiled and kicked it down without effort, breaking it in half and sending the upper half plummeting to the street, crushing many people and vehicles, and trapping many more between her and the rubble. Ben stared in shock from what he just caused.

“Good choice, I hated standing next to some pathetic mortal structure that they dared to build taller than me.” Alisha added.

The people trapped between the Goddess and the rubble cowered, fearing for their lives. Then, suddenly, Alisha’s belly rumbled hungrily.

“So, what should we do next? I’m kinda hungry. Knew I should have eaten a bigger breakfast” She asked as she rubbed her noisy stomach and looked down at the tinies before her while licking her lips.

Ben knew Alisha would want to eat the tinies, so that’s what he told her to do.

“E-eat the tinies.” He said as Alisha swiftly got on her knees and began feeding herself.

“Thanks. (GULP!) I was feeling very hungry.” Alisha thanked Ben.

The tinies panicked and tried to run, but they were much too slow for Alisha’s quick snatching and snacking. One after the other, they traveled down her throat whole, starting their journey to her awaiting belly.

Then, even after the last tiny went down Alisha’s throat, her stomach didn’t stop rumbling.

“BURP! Looks like I need a few more.” She stated as she looked around for more mortals to swallow up.

Soon, Alisha’s eyes met with a school bus that had been half crushed by the rubble, killing the driver, but leaving most of the children alive. The children panicked as began fleeing out the back of the bus. Ben felt a shiver run down his spine.

“Uhh…next, you will ignore the children because they’re so small and not worth taking the time to catch!” He ordered, hoping to save the kids from his hungry girlfriend.

Alisha froze just before she grabbed her first child, looking shocked by such an order.

“Aww, come on! You’re no fun!” She shouted, half angry and half playful.

Ben thought for sure that Alisha would just “fire” him from his “position” again. But instead, she picked him off her head and brought him up to her face.

“Alright, I was going stop taking orders from you because you stopped my fun again, but I really want you to have a full taste of what this power feels like, so I think I’ll keep taking your orders…but with a little motivation to start doing better this time.” She cooed.

Ben looked at his Goddess with confusion.

“W-what do you mean?” He asked.

Alisha looked away with smile that was both innocent and mischievous.

“…If you don’t show me a good time…I will eat you for a bedtime snack tonight.” She threatened, but with a sweet tone.

Ben’s eyes widened.

“W-what?!” He asked in shock.

Alisha giggled.

“I’m serious, Ben. I’m a Goddess, so I can halt my digestion. If you don’t let me have fun, I’ll swallow you whole and let you pass through my entire digestive tract alive.” She explained.

Ben wanted to believe Alisha was joking but she seemed so serious, even if her tone was a sweet mix of gentleness and seductiveness. In fact, he almost felt like Alisha was treating him like those little girls she eats in the morning, by telling him that her stomach is actually a paradise.

“Alisha, I’m not a 5-year-old girl.” He said.

Alisha giggled again.

“I know, and I can’t really put playgrounds or unicorns in my tummy, but I really can control my digestion, so you’d better behave yourself or you’re Goddess food tonight, even if you are my boyfriend.” She responded before laying an extra sweet kiss on Ben.

With that, Alisha placed Ben back on her head and stared across the city, which was now in complete panic.

“So, what shall we do next then?” She asked as her urge to kill and hurt the helpless pounded throughout every nerve in her body.

Ben scrambled to come up with an idea, knowing that for one reason or another, he didn’t want to let his Goddess down during her rampage. His eyes eventually met with a daycare, and he said something he would’ve never even thought had he not been under so much pressure.

“Go to that daycare and get yourself some dessert to make up for the children I made you let escape!” He ordered, covering his mouth the moment he realized what he just said.

“Too late, you already gave the order, so there’s no taking it back!” Alisha cheered as she happily skipped to the daycare, her thunderous footsteps leaving clear footprints in the asphalt as she made her way through the tiny buildings.

“No!” Ben thought.

Alisha arrived at the daycare seconds later and happily ripped the roof off. Dozens of children, and a few supervisory adults were cowering inside.

“I have no use for you.” Alisha stated dismissively as she swiftly picked up the adults and tossed them aside, their impacts with the ground below either killing them or at least breaking every bone in their bodies.

Alisha’s belly rumbled, eager to have the little children standing before her.

“Do you kids know what digestion is?” She asked happily as she gave her tummy some pats.

All the kids either stayed frozen or weakly shook their heads.

“Perfect, because you’re about to find out.” Alisha announced as she picked up a handful of three children before they could even register what happened and dropped them in her mouth.

“It’s okay, Ben, those children are dying for a good cause, to give my sweetheart happiness.” Ben told himself to fight off the intense guilt he felt from condemning all those innocent kids to being digested alive.

The kids tried to run, but just like the people from earlier, they found that outrunning a Goddess is all but impossible for anyone, let alone a small child. And Alisha’s belly was soon wiggling full of the energetic youth.

“BURP! Mmm, I love how they wiggle around in there.” She remarked as she rubbed her stuffed belly and set off for more fun.

Alisha had fun with that city for many hours to come, destroying buildings, crushing people and cars under her feet, and occasionally having a few people for a snack to keep her tummy full as the old snacks digested away. She also took a quick pee break about halfway through her rampage, amusing herself as her urine washed people away like a tsunami from above. Ben did his best to give Alisha orders that allowed her to have fun and judging by how much she was laughing and skipping around, he figured he must be doing a good job, which hopefully meant his giant girlfriend would stop joking about eating him.

Finally, when the day was half over, most of the city had been flattened aside from a few one or two story buildings that weren’t as fun to smash, most of the people were either squashed splats or in some stage of Alisha’s digestive tract, and the Goddess was literally jumping for joy again.

“That was so much fun! See how awesome it is to command this much power?!” She shouted as she brought Ben off her head and up to her face once again.

Ben looked slightly traumatized but was happy if Alisha was happy.

“It-it was okay…” He answered honestly.

Alisha giggled.

“Well, thanks for giving it a shot. I sure had fun.” She giggled before taking her bottom off and squatting down for a dump before she took herself and Ben home. “I promise I’ll be gentle when I eat you tonight.”

“Wait, what?!” Ben thought.

The meager survivors then watched in horror as the Goddess emptied her bowels, the tiny skeletons of their digested friends and family littering her growing turd pile. Everyone tensed and/or sobbed, hating their situation but knowing there was nothing they could do against someone as powerful as Alisha.

When her dump was over, Alisha wiped herself with some cars sitting in the surrounding rubble, put her clothes back on, then began distorting the world again. From the surviving city tinies’ perspectives, it looked like only Alisha was distorting. Then, she was gone, back in the heavens after ruining millions of lives for a few hours of fun.

“Whew, I’m beat.” Alisha remarked blissfully as she and Ben reappeared in her castle.

She then slumped in a chair and took deep breaths of exhaustion and contentment.

“Sorry, it’s just sometimes I get all this pent-up violent energy and it’s a blast to just let it all out like that.” Alisha explained as he gave Ben yet another kiss.

“Alisha, are you really going to eat me? I thought I gave you a good time.” Ben asked.

It took a second for Alisha to register what Ben said but then she simply giggled.

“I know, but I’m still going to eat you. My boyfriend or not, you’re still a mortal, so you’re food.” She replied as she hovered Ben over her belly and rubbed it teasingly.

Chapter 4 by GiantessVoreCentral

Alisha always was a playful Goddess, so Ben had no choice but to bear with stuff like this. He figured she would never really go through with it…right?

“Anyways, I’m going to go rest outside. That little rampage took a lot of energy out of me.” Alisha decided as she made her way outside and sat comfortably in a golden lawn chair.

She then fished numerous tinies out of her bra, which Ben noticed her stuffing in there during her rampage, only now did he realize just how many she had in there.

All the tinies were sad and/or angry, hating Alisha with everything their insignificant bodies had.

“Alright, here’s how this is gonna work.” Alisha started as she took off all her clothes and laid the tinies across her bare tummy. “You are to give me a nice massage with all your tiny little hands while I rest. Cooperate and I’ll let you all go home alive…well, I might want a few snacks as you massage, but I’ll release all the ones I don’t eat.”

The tinies all hesitated, triggering a cruel smile from Alisha.

“I said you are to give me a nice massage.” She repeated as she picked up a tiny and smashed him to a pulp between her juicy breasts in front of everyone, putting everyone else to work immediately. “That’s better.”

Alisha then took Ben and placed him in front of her pussy.

“I’m also a little horny after that rampage, so make sure I cum.” She cooed.

And so began Alisha’s relaxing rest. Ben was surprised by how hard Alisha came even after they just had sex that morning. Just went to show how horny being violent makes her. After the orgasm, Alisha brought Ben up and nestled him between her boobs, after a couple angels swiftly wiped away the blood and guts from the Goddess’s demonstration of what happens when you disobey her, of course.

Ben nestled in and watched as Alisha enjoyed her massage. Ben and Alisha’s emotional connection was so strong that through hearing Alisha’s moans of pleasure and seeing her smile, it was as if Ben was getting the massage too.

The sun beat down hard, making the laboring tinies desperately crave water, but on Alisha’s orders, only her and Ben were brought water by the angels. Not that water was scarce or anything, she just liked watching them suffer. Many collapsed from dehydration after hours of labor, but that was no big deal, as that simply meant they became snacks for the Goddess’s digesting belly.

“Please…we need water.” A random tiny asked out of nowhere, everyone looking at her as if she was an idiot for daring to ask.

Alisha smiled and brought her water bottle down to the tiny, tilting the massive thing just enough to allow the tiny the lick up the water without spilling it all over Alisha’s body.

“Here you are, honey. If you were so thirsty, why didn’t you just ask?” Alisha asked sweetly, with a hint of manipulation.

Unfortunately, the tiny was so thirsty that she drank without question, causing a shiver to run down the spines of the other tinies and even some of the angels.

Sure enough, this act of kindness was illegitimate.

After the tiny finished drinking, Alisha picked her up and dropped her in the water bottle. She then screwed the lid on and shook her inside violently with the remaining water. All the other tinies cowered with fear.

When Alisha finally stopped shaking the bottle, the woman could be seen floating inside, seemingly lifeless. Without a second thought, Alisha took a drink, sending the drowned woman down into her tummy. She then gave her belly pats to jiggle the water inside around.

“If any of you want a drink, just ask me to eat you. There’s PLENTY of water in my tummy.” Alisha giggled.

No one dared to ask for water after that, no matter how dehydrated they got. Ben felt slightly bad about drinking water as the suffering got worse and worse for the other tinies on Alisha’s naked body, but not drinking in that heat was life-threatening, especially for a mortal.

Alisha enjoyed this relaxing massage for a few more hours until the sun started to set, and she had gotten her energy back.

“Mmm, thanks for the massage, guys. That really hit the spot.” She thanked the exhausted tinies who managed to survive.

“Yes, now please let us go.” One of the tinies begged.

Alisha’s stomach rumbled and she licked her lips.

“Nah, I think I’ll just have you guys for dinner.” She laughed cheerfully as she sat up and loomed over them.

Although it was stupid for them to trust Alisha in the first place, having that last glimmer of hope confirmed dead truly made the tinies realize the abyss of powerless has a basement. At this point, they didn’t even try to resist, merely falling to the “ground” and sobbing softly, much to Alisha’s delight.

“Nice to see you finally know your place.” She remarked as she began feeding herself.

Ben was always impressed by how many of his kind Alisha could eat, but considering how big she was compared to them, it was actually quite understandable. In fact, she wasn’t even fat and could easily eat hundreds a day. Soon, all the mortals were inside the hungry Goddess’s belly, where they belonged. And her stomach was still a bit rumbly.

“You know, as tasty as you little guys are, you’re not very filling.” Alisha teased Ben as she snuggled him.

She suddenly turned to her angels.

“Have some dessert ready for us in 10 minutes or I’ll eat you too!” Alisha threatened.

The angels flew off as fast as they could to obey orders and Alisha smiled contently.

“I love being a Goddess.” Alisha giggled as she got off the lawn chair. “Man, being a mortal or even an angel must suck…not my problem though.”

“Really? I thought Goddesses have all kinds of responsibilities and stuff.” Ben asked.

Alisha’s face molded into a naughty smile.

“There are a lot of Goddesses who feel that way, always going on and on about boring crap like justice and keeping the balance of the world, but they’re all throwing their endless lives away!” She giggled. “I’ll tell you what it really means to be a Goddess: It means I get to do whatever I want, whenever I want, and with absolutely no consequences!”

Alisha then caught eye of a random angel flying by and she happily smashed him against the wall like a bug. Ben recoiled.

“A-Alisha, what did he do wrong?” He asked nervously.

“Oh, nothing.” Alisha cooed dismissively. “I just killed him because I could.”

Ben went to speak again, but then just hung his head in sadness. Alisha’s happiness faded immediately.

“Honey, what’s wrong?” She asked with a concerned tone.

“It’s nothing, don’t worry.” Ben replied softly.

Alisha now looked even more concerned and sat down on her couch to talk to her tiny boyfriend.

“Come on, tell me. I’m a Goddess; I can give you anything you want in the entire universe.” She offered.

Ben paused.

“Alisha, I’m not saying I don’t want you to stop being cruel to the powerless. I know it makes you happy and it’s frankly hot as hell at times, but would it kill you to be just a tiny bit softer?” Ben asked.

Immediately, he noticed what he said might have sounded mean.

“WAIT, I DIDN’T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!” Ben scrambled to play it down.

Suddenly, Alisha freaked out, looking as if her very life was in danger.

“HONEY, PLEASE! PLEASE DON’T TRY TO MAKE ME GIVE UP BEING CRUEL AGAIN! I’LL DO ANYTHING! LITERALLY ANYTHING! HAVE MERCY ON ME!” She pleaded as she hugged Ben tightly and started crying.

“Crap, what have I done?” Ben thought with a facepalm, hating watching his girl cry.

“I’M SORRY IF IT SCARES YOU SOMETIMES! IT JUST…IT JUST FEELS SO GOOD!” Alisha continued.

“Alisha, don’t worry, I would never try to take such joy away from you. I just thought maybe you could tone your cruelness down…just a little…” Ben explained.

Alisha smiled with relief and dried her tears.

“What would be an example of me going too far?” She asked curiously.

“Like smashing that angel back there…he didn’t do anything wrong; that wasn’t right.” Ben replied shyly.

“But sweetheart, I love reminding the angels of their place! They know they’re never safe from death even if they do nothing wrong! It makes me so wet!” Alisha pleaded.

Ben then looked into his girlfriend’s eyes to see how sad the idea of losing some of her sadistic pleasure made her, immediately making him feel bad for trying to take it away again.

“…But…but I’ll do it…if it makes you happy…” Alisha continued as a tear fell from her eye.

“Alisha…I’m sorry. You can keep doing whatever you want. Like you said, it may scare me sometimes when you’re so cruel, but the idea of you losing some of your pleasure scares me far more.” Ben apologized.

Alisha then smiled with the happiest smile Ben had ever seen.

“THANK YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU!” She shouted as she hugged him tightly again and began laying wet kisses all over his tiny body.

Ben snuggled Alisha back.

“What was I thinking? Anything is worth destroying for Alisha’s happiness.” He thought.

Chapter 5 by GiantessVoreCentral

Just then, an angel came up to inform Alisha that her dessert was ready.

“Goddess, we finished a couple minutes late! Please, have mercy!” The angel begged, expecting to be eaten.

Alisha chuckled and rolled her eyes.

“Fine, but just this once.” She responded, sparing the angel and making her to way to the dinning room table with Ben.

There sat a big and small dessert, one for Alisha and one for Ben. Another difference between the desserts, of course, being that the big one had tinies worked into it as ingredients.

“Tinies again, huh?” Ben asked casually.

Seconds after that comment, Ben found himself looming in front of Alisha’s naked, hungry tummy.

“Mhm! I need a lot of you guys to stay full. You’ll see why when I eat you tonight.” Alisha giggled.

Ben was still hopeful Alisha would let that joke drop soon, but he was feeling very hungry himself, so he decided to just focus on eating now. It was a little awkward to be eating a dessert, because unlike Alisha, Ben had not eaten dinner yet, but he figured there was nothing wrong with eating something sweet for dinner. At least, occasionally.

After dinner was finished, Alisha decided it was time for her nightly worship. She placed Ben back on top of her head, gathered several unlucky tinies from a few cages around the castle and made her way into her bedroom. Alisha then set all the terrified tinies on her nightstand and loomed over them.

“No need to be afraid, so long as you have your scripture memorized.” She giggled before pointing her finger at a random tiny. “Chapter 11, verse 5.”

The tiny about had a heart-attack when he attempted to answer fast enough.

“Alisha is the mightiest Goddess of all, I am to shake when I hear her feet fall!” He shouted.

But the moment he finished; he was smashed dead by Alisha’s hand. A tiny woman screamed as his blood splattered everywhere.

“Wrong! The verse is: “Alisha is the mightiest Goddess of all, I am to TREMBLE when I hear her feet fall!”” Alisha laughed.

The tiny woman was now on her knees and sobbing before the tiny man, obviously someone special to her. Alisha paid no mind to her emotional state and simply pointed her finger at her this time.

“Chapter 9, verse 6.” She asked with an entitled tone.

The woman then slowly switched her sadness to anger and turned to face the Goddess.

“YOU MONSTER!” She screamed.

Unfortunately for her, she was just simply smashed to a splat as easily as her friend.

“Wrong! That answer wasn’t even close!” Alisha laughed even harder.

As Ben watched Alisha play from on top of her head, he couldn’t help but smile at how much fun his girl was having. Now he understood more than ever why it upset her so much when he hinted at taking away this joy from her. Alisha then turned her attention to Ben as she looked at him as his upper half dangled from her forehead while he watched her enjoy herself. She soon picked him up and held him up to her face.

“What are you smiling about? Boyfriend or not, you’re still a mortal, so it’s time for you to worship me as well.” Alisha giggled before walking Ben over to her other nightstand, placing him on it, and looming over him. “Chapter 15, verse 31.”

“I-I do not gag when I hear Alisha fart, I will breath it in with all my heart!” Ben answered nervously.

Alisha smiled in a teasing way.

“No, wait! I do not gag when I SMELL Alisha fart, I will breath it in with all my heart!” Ben tried to correct himself.

“You know, you’re lucky you’re my boyfriend.” Alisha teased.

She then picked Ben up, tore off his clothes, and tossed him on her bed. His view was soon filled with the sight of a gigantic Goddess butt looming over him.

“I still have to punish you though.” Alisha cooed as she parted one of her right butt-cheek with her hand to allow Ben a look at her asshole.

Ben felt himself getting turned on already.

“Like what you see?” Alisha asked seductively.

“Y-yes, Alisha!” Ben replied, playing along.

“…Goddess.” Alisha corrected.

“Sorry! Yes, Goddess!” Ben corrected himself.

Alisha smiled, then plopped her juicy ass down on her tiny boyfriend. She then pressed the cheeks back together and stood back up as to trap Ben inside.

“Now, as punishment for getting one of my verses wrong, you are to give me an asshole massage. Make it nice and I’ll consider letting you out before bed.” She instructed.

Ben always loved it when Alisha did stuff like this. Even if being dominated by a violent Goddess usually leads to death, he knew this was all just his girlfriend being playful and that she would let him out if he really wanted out. Ben then began massaging the giant asshole.

“With your tongue.” The demanding Goddess added.

Deep down, Ben was hoping she would say that. He happily stuck out his tongue and got to licking.

While Alisha got her massage, Ben got to hear her continue quizzing the tinies on the religious text she made up about herself. Although her tinies made a huge effort to try memorizing the text as it could be a matter or life and death to be read up on it, there were simply too many verses for any normal human to memorize. It sure didn’t help that Alisha was a real stickler about mortals getting the verses right word for word either. And even if they did get one right, they were usually just asked many more until they eventually got one wrong and ended up dead, or even eaten for a snack once worship time was over despite getting every question they were asked right.

A lot more nervous answers and violent smashing were heard clearly, even when the outside noise was muffled by Alisha’s butt. But what had Ben worried was he could hear plumbing noises from chambers higher up within his girlfriend and feared she planned to fart on him. Sure enough, shortly after she finished smashing up the tinies, she farted a few times right on Ben, causing him to burst into a fit of gagging. To make matters even worse, his mouth was open when the first fart hit.

“Sorry, honey, but you’re being punished, so I won’t be holding in any farts for you.” Alisha teased.

Ben didn’t really mind though, finding Alisha’s playfully dominant behavior arousing as usual.

Chapter 6 by GiantessVoreCentral

Alisha yawned and decided it was almost time to head for bed. She went into her bathroom, brushed her teeth and teleported back to the mortal realm for the third time today for her evening dump, fishing Ben out just before it began. This time, Alisha had teleported just above an outdoor public pool and squatted down to start filling it with her poop and pee even as there were still people in it.

“Stay where you are, or you get crushed.” Alisha threatened with a giggle as people tried to flee the water as Alisha rapidly turned it disgusting.

Somehow, every single tiny listened to the Goddess as she emptied their bowels and bladder on top of them, so they were alive. At least, for now. Then, after the dump was over, Alisha had another sadistic idea.

“Now, drink.” She ordered.

Most of the tinies looked on the verge of throwing up from just being in that water, let alone from drinking it. Alisha was amused by such pathetic resistance.

“I said drank.” She repeated as she cheerfully smashed a tiny inside the pool with her hand, his blood and guts mixing with the water as if it couldn’t get any more disgusting.

The tinies were soon drinking, or at least doing their best to, but simply throwing up when they tried to put the water in their mouths. Alisha couldn’t have asked for better entertainment.

“I guess I’m kinda pooping like a mortal now. You guys go over water, right?” She asked Ben casually.

“Y-yeah…you always come up with the funniest ideas, Alisha.” Ben laughed.

“Aww, you’re making me blush.” Alisha responded as she began wiping herself, this time with people who were standing outside the pool.

She was a bit gentler with the tinies than she was with cars, but only because if she used as much strength as she wanted, they would be nothing but a liquid mess and not much use as toilet paper. That’s not to say many bones didn’t break though.

Alisha then waved goodbye to the people at the pool with an almost innocent smile and teleported back to her castle.

“Y-you didn’t finish them off?” Ben asked.

Alisha met this question with a kiss first.

“I’m being merciful for you.” She replied sweetly as she walked back to her bed and nestled under the covers.

Ben was suddenly overcome with the urge to just hug and kiss his Goddess for the rest of eternity. Knowing how much Alisha enjoyed being cruel, the fact that she was willing to forego that even a little bit for his sake told Ben that Alisha must truly love him like nothing else could.

The two snuggled up in bed, and after an exhausting day, Alisha was already starting to drift off.

“Well, I’m glad you finally let go of that joke about eating me.” Ben remarked without even thinking.

Suddenly, Alisha jolted like she was overwhelmed with excitement.

“That’s right! Thanks for reminding me!” She exclaimed teasingly as she picked Ben up.

She was soon dangling Ben over her mouth. Ben started panicking even though he should have known Alisha would never bring harm to him.

“WAIT! ALISHA, STOP! PLEASE TELL ME YOU’RE JOKING!” Ben shouted.

Alisha immediately paused her snacking process.

“Huh? You don’t wanna be eaten? Even though you’re food? That’s a little odd.” She asked with a chuckle.

“What?! Of course not! Why would anyone want to be eaten?!” Ben asked in shock.

Alisha simply giggled.

“Well, first of all, you’re food, so you should want to be eaten. Also, I hear that many mortals find Goddess tummies quite cozy without acid, especially to sleep in.” She explained.

Ben didn’t respond at first.

“…If you really don’t want to be eaten, we don’t have to go through with it, honey. I just thought you might want to give it a shot.” Alisha assured.

Ben looked away nervously.

“…So, it’s supposed to be very cozy inside Goddesses?” He asked.

“Yeah, or so I’ve heard many times. Without acids, at least.” Alisha replied.

Alisha then hovered Ben over her nude tummy and pressed him against it gently.

“Besides, don’t you think it’s a bit exciting that you can visit a place where millions of your kind have died over the ages and be the first to return alive?” She added seductively.

Ben had to admit, Alisha did have a comfy-looking belly. At least, from the outside. Not to mention, he did love giving Alisha whatever she wanted, along with trying new kink/fetish activities with her.

“…And you’re sure you can stop your digestion?” He asked.

“Sure as I am that I love you.” Alisha replied with a wink as she brought Ben back up to her face.

Ben paused yet again, then started shaking as he gave his answer.

“Okay, you can eat me.” He answered.

“Okay! Just know that it’s up to you!” Alisha responded cheerfully as she widened her mouth and brought Ben closer.

“I…I trust you with my life. I don’t care how many little girls I’ve seen willfully walk into your mouth and to their deaths, I know you would never hurt me.” Ben added as he laid a kiss on Alisha’s lips as he passed by.

When Ben was inside Alisha’s mouth, she shut it violently, scaring him to the point that he bounced back. Alisha giggled and began gently suckling her tiny boyfriend’s naked body. The tongue and suckling were very soothing, reassuring Ben that he would be just fine inside Alisha despite the little teasing she did with shutting her jaw so violently.

All over his body, in every crevice, and every intimate area, Alisha’s tongue wiped Ben clean of his taste. He was soaked head to tow in Alisha’s warm, soothing saliva in place of his supposedly delicious taste and strangely enjoyed every moment of it. He even came on the tongue a couple times, wondering if his girlfriend was able to taste what he gave her. He could ask her later, but for now, the saliva was rushing towards the seemingly bottomless hole in the back of Alisha’s mouth that was her throat. Ben had to admit, looking down a deep, dark hole that millions have traveled down to die in the most horrific way possible and no one has ever left alive was terrifying, but he couldn’t back out now or else break Alisha’s heart, so he had to brave it.

Then, with an audible gulp, Ben was sent down Alisha’s throat as she smiled contently while sending her boyfriend to be deeper inside herself than ever before.

The throat was fairly scary just as Ben had feared, almost like an evil waterslide, however, once Ben splashed down in his girlfriend’s tummy, all his worries were lifted. It was warm, comfy, intimate, and not a drop of acid was anywhere to be seen. This was Alisha’s infamous stomach, where countless millions had been melted alive by acid just to give the all-powerful Goddess short bursts of pleasure and hunger-satisfaction, and it was actually really nice.

On the outside, Alisha gave her tummy loving rubs and pats.

“BURP! Mmm, you were really tasty, honey.” She remarked sweetly. “By the way, I felt you cum on my tongue twice.”

Ben blushed slightly, but was so overwhelmed by how much he loved Alisha that he simply dove into her tummy walls and hugged them.

“Aww, you like it in my tummy, huh? Just don’t expect to ever have company in there; you’re the only tiny in the multiverse allowed to survive trips through my digestive tract.” Alisha warned. “It’s more intimate that way.”

“This place is perfect, Alisha. I love you.” Ben said.

However, Ben suddenly thought up a pounding question.

“…Wait, how will I get out of here? Are you going to throw me up?” He asked.

“Nope. That would be rather inconvenient for me.” Alisha replied.

“B-but then how will I get out?” Ben asked again.

Alisha paused, then let out a fart.

“I think you already know EXACTLY what the answer to that question is.” She giggled.

Ben recoiled in disgust.

“Alright, I’ll start throwing you up if you don’t enjoy being in my morning dump, but you have to try it first. Who knows, maybe being a sexy Goddess’s poop will get added to the list of our many kinks.” Alisha assured.

Ben smiled and rolled his eyes.

“I love you, Alisha.” He said as he snuggled back into Alisha’s tummy and walls and laid down.

“I love you too, snack.” Alisha giggled before she nestled in her own bed.

“Goodnight.” Ben said.

“Goodnight.” Alisha said back.



The End.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9372