entertainment by Dustman1
Summary:

you are selected to entertain an entity who wants to make you into objects to be abused by unaware owners.

 

this story is to allow me to "kill" the main character, the tf app will continue to come out along side this new adventure.


Categories: Violent, Object, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 3329 Read: 21991 Published: July 13 2020 Updated: July 19 2020

1. trial by fire by Dustman1

2. getting fit by Dustman1

3. not a happy meal (part 1) by Dustman1

4. not a happy meal (part 2) by Dustman1

trial by fire by Dustman1
Author's Notes:

lemme know what you think, this story is basically a way to write without necissarily having to keep the main character out of harms way since when you are killed you simply return to the start point as the same type of object, so have fun.

********

you awoke to a blinding light, then a voice "you have been chosen to entertain me", it was female and came from the light. "you will become what i want for who i want for as long as i want" you found your voice "who are you, what do you mean?" you asked the light, unsure if it was what was talking or if the voice was coming from within it. "you dont need to know who i am, just know i will be watching" she said "i will be transferring your mind into objects, you will feel, smell, taste and see everything but will not be able to move or speak. you will be owned by whoever i decide, you will know some of the people, others will be new to you however, none of them will know you are their object, you will be treated the same as any object normaly is. good luck, im ready to be entertained." before you could respond, the light intensified and you blacked out.
you woke up, first you began to hear something, a keyboard being typed on, then a smell, it wasnt a nice smell but you recognised it, tobacco. the typing stopped and your world descended into chaos, light burst in followed by 3 massive fingers, it was true, the light girl had made you into tobacco in a bag. the fingers pinched and lifted some out before the bag was folded closed. after a short while you heard a zippo flick open and be ignited before being slapped shut. a weight was then harshley pressed onto you, the lighter had been put on the bag you were in. you heard a feminine sigh after a few minutes, the person who you assumed owned this bag was female, and by the sound of it a young one, you were owned by a girl.
you couldnt tell time in the dark opressive bag but hours must have passed, the weight of the lighter was lifted, then the bag burst open. the fingers were back and you were going with them. you were crushed between them as you left the bag. the fingers released and you fell onto the paper layed on the desk, the giant hand moved and you saw her, the owner of the tobacco, and by extension, the owner of you. she was young as you had guessed, maybe 19, jet black hair tied back into a pony tail with no makeup on. she placed a filter at the other end of the paper to you then began roling the paper, you were folded around the bend as she lifted and tightened the paper forming it into a cigarette. finally you were brought to her face as her tongue extended out, it lightly touched the paper and she brought it along the length leaving a damp trail of saliva in its wake. the girl held the edge down, sealing you in fully, then you heard it, the metalic clang of a zippo being opened, then the striker was flicked and your world caught fire. the girl lit her cigarette and placed her lighter back on top of the bag of tobacco, she stood as she held the cigarette in her lips moving toward the window. you were burning as the girl mindlessly smoked, massive rushes of charred air filled with tobacco and paper rushed by you as she drew, then again and again till you caught, your tobacco body began smouldering, and when she drew in your body was taken with the air, the burning accelerated each time, more of you went till you were gone. when the girl was done she simply flicked the burned butt out the window before walking back to her desk, unaware of any difference to her normal routine.
you woke up in a familiar dark place, you were back in the bag, you would have cried if you could. the voice from the light suddenly spoke at you "wow, what fun, must have hurt, and the lovely jane diddnt even care haha, oh well what next, hmmm, i know, someone familiar i think" then a bright flash removed the smell of tobacco as you were transferred somewhere new.

End Notes:

thanks for reading the first chapter, leave a review if you can.

getting fit by Dustman1

you woke up from the flash, imediately your world was in chaos. you could tell you were clothing of some kind the way you were folded and compressed in this container. suddenly the drawer was ripped open and you saw her, it took a second then you recognised her. her name was iona and you went to high school with her, she had just recentky started a fitness page on social media to post progress photos from workouts. she was atractive, a reasonably tall blonde who was very into fitness now. iona's hand reached in and pulled you out allowing you to flop free of the shape the drawer had held you in, you were dropped onto a massive white surface, her bed. then came a pair of underwear and socks, then some pink nike gym shorts. iona stood above you and began removing her clothes, first the top came off revealing a blue bra underneath, then the tight jeans were pulled away revealing matching underwear. iona then reached behind herself and released her larger than average breasts from their blue prison, this was not a sight you ever thought you would see. while enjoying the view of her tits you missed the fact iona had removed her underwear and had pulled on the new pair that was next to you on the bed, you were snapped back to your reality as she lifted the shorts. pulling them up showed you how tight they were, as they reached their final destination around her hips there were no wrinkles. it was your turn, iona grabbed you and broght you above her head, she slipped her arms throgh holes in your sides and pulled you down, your fabric was dragged across her face as you passed it, your body began stretching as you met the top of her breasts. iona kept pulling even though you felt like you couldnt stretch any further, she diddnt care so you were forced to do as she wanted and keep stretching further. eventually the pulling stopped, you were on, her breasts pushed against your inner wall trying to escape and as shr bent forward to pull on shoes gravity added to the already immense stretching. iona stood and went to a mirror, she took her phone and began taking pictures, the mirror also allowed you to see your form for tbe first time, you were iona's grey sports bra, and she was about to go to the gym.

 

the drive to the gym was rough, every bump in the road sent her breasts into you as they tried to bounce, but eventually she arrived. she walked in and after a chat with some people she walked to the treadmill. she stepped on and started it at a walking pace while she put headphones in. once they were she turned up the speed and began jogging, your pain increased ten fold as iona began, every step sent her breasts up and then the next step would send them falling and you had to take the impact every time. while this happened her arms rubbed against your side heating up. after 5 minutes things got worse, iona began to sweat and you were forced to absorb it while she went on oblivious to the torture she was imparting on you. after 30 minutes she was done...with the treadmill. iona took a rest for a couple minutes, allowing you to soak in the sweat built up on her upper body. you felt faint but before you could pass out iona was on the move again, she got to a mat and lay down, the full weight of her torso forcing you into the mat, iona began doing pushups, smashing you to the ground with each one. 2 more hours of torturous exercise went by as iona went from machine to machine while you were forced along for the ride. eventually iona left, got in her car and drove home, after what youd been through tbe last 2 and a half hours you barely felt the bumps in the road. eventually iona got home, when she got in she removed her shoes and went up to her bathroom. after what felt like an eternity you were peeled off over her head and dropped without a single care into the washing hamper, soon came the shorts, then the underwear and finally the 2 socks. you heard the shower come on and after a few seconds the sound changed as the naked form of iona stepped in.

"wow, rough day hehe" it was the voice again, about to whisk you away into some new hell. "im tempted to let iona keep you, but then id need someone new to entertain me, so lets get you somewhere new, how do you feel about fast food?" and then you were blinded as the voice moved you to your new home, a McDonald's.

End Notes:

let me know what you think.

not a happy meal (part 1) by Dustman1

you awoke in a loud, bright and chaotic environment. immediately you were moving, you were among a pile of something and suddenly you were fallinf onto a large tray, this tray was then pushed and a metal clang followed by an orange glow signalled the end of the chaos for the moment. you looked around and knew immediately where you were and what you were. you were in a heating oven designed to keep food warm untill it is needed to make up an order, and you were in the tray for chicken nuggets, specifically a McDonald's branded tray. seconds after you figured out what you had become the tray was yanked out into the bright light of the kitchen, a male staff member brought a spatula up and violently shoved it into the tray, you were just to the side of it as 5 nuggets were lifted away, the spatula returned and 1 more nugget was lifted to your right, the tray was then slammed into the heater again. the kitchen was loud, constant beeping, crashing of metal and shouting filled every second. the tray was slammed and yanked many times over the following hour or so, people buying 6's and 9's and ocasionally only 3 were taken to be put into happy meals. finally your time came, the tray flew out and the same guy from earlyer broght the spatula up to collect you, it slid under you and lifted, you were taken with 3 other identical nuggets and dropped into a small cardboard box, a few seconds after landing 2 more were dropped onto you and the box was closed quickly. a second passed an then your box was sent sliding along the counter towards what you assumed was the bagging zone. you were right and after less than a minute you were grabbed and dropped into a bag, followed by 2 fries and something else. the bag was lifted and dropped at the counter "6 nuggets and a cheeseburger, order 54!" a woman shouted, seconds later your bag topped and then began bouncing as you were carried away from the counter to a table.

you heard rustling as the bag was emptied, the person that had your bag spoke "hey sophie, heres the food" the male voice came from above and the respinse ftom who must be sophie came from oposite "okay great, im so hungry". your box was the last to be removed, it was dropled onto the table as you heard the wrapper come off of the burger, you assumed it was the guy who was eating the burger making sophie your owner. the box was bumped and the lid began opening, as the lid lifted you saw a girl with bleach blonde hair...holding a burger with a bite missing. the box lid fully opened and as you looked around a nugget lifted away, you saw it half dissapear into the guys mouth and he bit down before dropping the other half of the nigget back into you, as he began chewing the damp residue of his saliva began seeping onto you. as the meal continued you learned about the couple while narowley avoiding being eaten as the guy, who you found out was called mike, never grabbed you, the girlfriend, sophie, finished her burger and made her way to the fries. eventually mike lifted the final normal nugget, leaving just you in his box. after swallowing the contents of his mouth he reached for you, his fingers made contact when sophie spoke "hey mike, can i have that, still hungry and i dont wanna drink while im hungry" he continued grabbing as he thought, but then you were released and slid towards the girl with the box. sophie lifted you, her long fake nails scraping against you, before you knew it sophie was pushing you into her mouth. strings of saliva split soaking you as you hit them. without warning she bit down, her teeth split you in half instantly, you wished you could scream as she began chewing, shout at her to stop, though you diddnt have confidence that she would, even if you could shout out. the second half of you was propelled in with the mostly chewed remains of you, eventually she swallowed as the couple stood to leave, you landed in her stomach as they began walking out the store. the stomach was rough, everything was sloshing around as the oblivious sophie walked, everything was loud in there, her heart beat was surrounding you and her breath sounded like a hurricane from above, the worst was when she laughed, the stomach bounced along with the sloshing from her steps, everything sank into the acid and was muxed and tossed as she went. eventually you heard an extra beat, not her heart...music. they were at a club, which was confirmed as a swiming pool worth of cheap white whine entered the stomach with each gulping noise from above. the ztomach was filling fast, and the sloshing was getting worse as sophie drunkenly walked to the dance floor. you were deafened as she screamed and began dancing, the stomach was sent into insanity, you were slammed around, held under the surface of the acid then exposed only to be back under the surface the next second, your vision began to fade from not being able to see in the dark of her stomach to completely grey...

 

you woke up to the sounds of the kitchen, sitting on the same tray as a fresh nugget, you expected the voice to come any second, then brightness erupted, followed by a crash and a spatula sliding under you, you were dumped into a box and more nuggets were dropped onto you, the box with a big "9" brandished on the outside was closed and slid to the bag area to be sent to a customer...

 

to be continued.

not a happy meal (part 2) by Dustman1

your box was slid along the kitchen towards the bagging area, slammed in the side by each staff member apong the way, you tipped down the slope before slamming into the wall at the end, you sat there a minute  hoping the voice came soon. "hey jen, whats the 9 for" a girl asked, clearly an employee, another, most likely jen, responded "umm, looks like drive through" the first girl responded as your box was lifted rapidly "oh yeah, hes just pulled up, not bad looking huh". your box bounced as the girl carried you, then it got cold for a second before you felt a new person gtmrab the box. "here we are, enjoy" the girl stated, a male voice responded "thanks, i will" as your box was dumped onto the car seat of the young sounding guy that just took ownership of you. you heard the engine get louder as the car moved below you, you were leaving the restaurant for the first time outside of a stomach, though you diddnt know how long that would last. the box bumped and the lid began opening but before you could see the full face of your new owner his hand grabbed you, you were swiftly lifted and in a second you were roughly pushed between his lips becoming imediately coated in saliva. he bit down and imediately shoved both halfs of you into his mouth and began chewing. your body was horrifically thrashed around and mangled as he chewed, eventually he stopped but your torture was far from over as he immediately swallowed you.

 

as you reached his acrid smelling stomach you noticed his heart was beating faster than sophies and his breath was much louder, nearly deafening. every bump or turn in the road caused his stomach to slish and splash, the remains of his previous meal barely distinguishable from slop. a newly chewee nugget fell in with a large splash as he continued obliviously eating as he drove. after a while and the final nugget being deposited in his stomach his stomach lurched, he was getting out of the car and walking. after 20 or so minutes he spoke, it was so loud from within you couldnt understand a word. a few minutes later something began flooding into his stomach mixing with your slowley disolving remains, it was beer, and lots of it. the guy was at a bar, and after what you decided was at least 5 pints, new food was introduced to add to the filling stomach, bar snacks came tumbling in after being decimated in his mouth, the smell was bad to start but was now nearly unbelievably horrific and as he drank more and mkre, it got worse, and so did the waves. every move he made sent the mass of digested food and beer slosh around and churn as he went on not caring at all. you diddnt fully pass out for hours, stuck enduring the guy as he went about his night, but eventually you went...

 

you awoke back on the tray again, judging by the level of avtivity outside it was the next day, you had spent the night in the guy digesting as he slept. you guessed it was lunch as your tray was opened and slammed shut a couple times a minute, and eventually you lost again. you were dumped on top of 5 nuggets already in a box, making it up to its 6, the box was sealed and sent along the counter again. you barely stopped at the bagging area before you were uncaringly lifted then dropped into a bag before it was deposited at the serving counter. "order 87!" was shouted as the guy serving lifted your bag, it was handed away and shortly your box was lifting and then dropped to the table. then the voice came "rough night then haha, decided to just let you live as the food for a while, it was super fun to watch, what will you be next, hmm..." the voice trailed off as your box opened, a very young girl in a black and purple school uniform was directly above you, no older than around 15. she lifted something out of view and you heard something peel before her hand grabbed you from the box. you were lifted towards a pot of ketchup befre the school girl began roughly dunking you into it while she looked at her phone. she began lifting you to her opening mouth, her eyes never leaving the screen held in her left hand. you began sliding along her bottom lip, she began slowley biting dkwn, nut right as her teeth made hard contact the voice returned "got something, time to leave". you passed out and transferred out of the nugget just as the schoolgirl bit through and began chewing, completely unaware she almost sentenced you to several hours stuck in her stomach.

End Notes:

leave a review, this was my first 2 parter, what did you think? would you want to live as a chicken nugget constantky being sold to whoever ordered some?

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9418