Lusamine's Pet Project by Curse Crazy
Summary:

Lusamine's research into wormholes has uncovered an alternate dimension that she can enter upon with full control over her size. She claims this world as her own, and uses it as a place to destress after exhausting days. A Pokemon fanfiction. A commission for an anonymous supporter.

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month you get early access to these stories and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy


Categories: Vore, Giantess, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Footwear, Growing Woman, Maternal, Sci-Fi, Violent, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 23401 Read: 22834 Published: August 04 2020 Updated: March 25 2022

1. Part I by Curse Crazy

2. Part II by Curse Crazy

3. Part III by Curse Crazy

4. Part IV by Curse Crazy

Part I by Curse Crazy
Author's Notes:

I forgot to upload this one here from a few months ago. My mistake~ This was a commission for an anonymous supporter. Thank you so much for the support!

If you enjoy my writing, consdier pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month you get early access to these stories and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy

 


Her entrance followed a pattern. It could be predicted like a premonition, when the winds began swirling unnaturally, choppy gusts that spawn from nothing. What they saw and felt was her materialization, the end result of using a wormhole to directly teleport into their world. She was from a different place, that much was known, but all else was obscured by her violent behavior and abrupt desires. No one could reason with her, not even enough to learn her name, and so she was dubbed simply as the titan, a woman of sleek white attire, long blonde hair that was fashioned around her like a shell.

 

The winds swirled. It was evening, just after the sun had set. The tailends of rush hour traffic persisted as her spontaneous appearance began. Congested highways were upheaved into distress when the first wave of air was felt, the initial details of her appearing. It was within a winding freeway system that the storm was centered, the area she would reveal herself, and what height she had decided to claim on this expedition.

 

Lusamine opened her eyes. The passage of space and time no longer phased her, especially when she teleported to such a familiar world. Her vision darted to either side, absorbing the precise location she had spawned in, greeting the nightly air with a soft smile. There was nothing soft, however, of where her feet were planted. Heels as tall as houses pressed into the earth where she stood, surrounded by a circle of multi-level roads that failed to surpass her knees. Dot-sized cars immediately drew her attention, their panicked honking and squealing beginning a cacophony that acted as Lusamine’s greeting.

 

She giggled at the flustered drivers, “How cute… What a fascinating area to drop into…” She turned, the weight of her massive skirt flowing behind her movement. The shifting of her steps was enough to cause worrying tremors up the freeway system. “Though, I’ve not been given much room to move from here, have I?

 

The smile lingering over their heads reeled out of view as it was overtaken by the far more frightening sight of her risen sole. It swung over the highest road like a deadly pendulum, thundering on the opposite side with a powerful vibration. A cluster of cars found themselves caught under Lusamine in this way, her imposing legs on either side of the road with her skirt acting as an umbrella over their panic. They stared up like they had been, gazing up at the crotch of her pants; while some had stumbled from their vehicles from the sheer awe, others sped ahead past Lusamine, attempting to make as much distance as possible.

 

Already trying to leave?” Lusamine wondered, casting a dead stare onto the cars that were fleeing from her. A wicked grin gradually spread from cheek to cheek as she bent forward, deciding to block their path with the broad side of her hand. A truck crashed into her palm, shortly followed by a car crashing into that; others by then could skid to a stop, faced with the overwhelming barrier that was the titan’s hand. Their hearts collectively sunk upon realizing that they were trapped.

 

The fingers coiled, snapping past the safety rails of the road and wrapping around three cars. Their passengers were tossed about in their vehicles as they were plucked out of the road, held precariously together in a wrestle of fingers and knuckles. Lusamine unbent her back to full height, relishing what she had collected but with the same regard she would with sand. Desperate drivers seeking any mercy at all fell to despair when seeing the satisfaction in her huge eyes, expressing callous amusement to the power she casually toted.

 

Lusamine’s fist clenched. The metal of the vehicles instantly gave way, breaking apart in little bursts before all that was left was a mangled ball of scrap, the lives within dismissed. A giggle followed the lump of junk as it was dropped to the earth, crashing into a lower-tier road with a fiery splash.

 

As always, I am impressed with how fragile your world is,” Lusamine taunted, a hand propped on her hip. She had an audience of onlookers, her presence bringing a stop to most traffic. In the distance, there were others watching from urban buildings, anxiously observing what methods the titan would practice today. “A world with no pokemon and abhorrent technology… yet all it takes is a single touch to destroy anything you’ve made! As a species, you all should be disappointed…

 

She shrugged pleasantly, “No matter how many times I say this, it won’t change, will it? Hmhm~ I suppose that’s why I find myself coming here so often. It’s quite thrilling to live like this.” Her eyes narrowed on the roads directly under her, her hip pushed back behind her so that she could see the little faces gawking at her. “What pitiful creatures… So ignorant of the wider universe…

 

Maintaining a peaceful grace, Lusamine swept her leg out of the circle, demolishing all tiers of roads with it. Her thigh and calf charged through the structures without hesitation, breaking apart the roads and turning their remains into dust on her pants. Vehicles were launched aside as if caught in a tidal wave, becoming part of the carnage that cascaded onto her foot. The open-toed heels allowed debris and survivors to become caught between the digits, but the next few steps were guaranteed to wash away whatever dirtied her.

 

One such step was taken, stretching far up alongside the road. Its fall was emphasized by a crashing boom, a stomp heavy enough to make vehicles bounce into the air as she strolled past. Panic was summoned wherever her feet landed, but news of her movement soon reached the city that she approached. Her arrival would not be unexpected, yet there were no preparations that would meaningfully protect them. The long highway led her directly to their nest, a field of buildings that were rarely taller than she was.

 

Garages, shops, and urban homes were the first to be flattened into wastes of broken brick and metal. Lusamine’s feet brutally crossed over businesses and houses alike as she grew nearer to the city, intentionally looking for peeks of their reactions. She giggled upon seeing a group of civilians desperately fleeing the toe of her shoe, scrambling when they tripped over themselves. They looked back at the trail of destruction she had behind her, the plumes of smoke that was evidence of her progress. Lusamine snickered as she pushed her toe forward, the wall-like footwear bulldozing the narrow roads into a plain of unearthed dirt -- not even bloodstains left to remember the dead.

 

Huhu… It’s a bad habit, but I just can’t stop visiting you all,” Lusamine said, admiring the first few towers she passed. Two on either side of her earned the grace of her touch, long fingers streaking along the walls of windows, spelling suspense over the employees on the other side. “An imperfect world that is so easy to manipulate… I do hope you’re grateful for me, supervising your inferior civilization! I’m fixing your tiny existence to have a purpose~

 

That purpose, left unsaid, was to entertain Lusamine whenever the realities of her world weighed at her. A mother burdened with two rebellious children, the president of a world-changing organization, and yet still a true pokemon trainer; her life allowed few opportunities to relax, and so this was her getaway. In her research on ultra wormholes, she had discovered a plane of reality without pokemon, a world dominated by humans alone. Her debut had been of a much larger scale, a size at which one misstep had flattened a metropolis larger than what she occupied now. Through a few tweaks, she learned how to manipulate her size when traveling to this realm, allowing her to more closely study the micro lives that amused her.

 

It had been for research, she once claimed, but that was no longer the case. She viewed this world and all of its inhabitants as part of her collection, a living organic game that she could step into to experience the thrill of being an unstoppable figure. It fulfilled her dream so easily, the satisfaction of having control over what she saw, to redesign everything to suit her. Particularly frustrating days as a parent or president meant an especially intense session in this alien realm, “entertainment” that this planet would record in history.

 

Traffic had ceased to move as the titan took over a three-way intersection. Drivers recklessly flung themselves out of their cars and into the road, abandoning their vehicles just as her merciless feet pounded upon them. The soles of her footwear were uncaring to whatever they flattened, pressing even the bulkiest of machines into flat sheets. She had stopped to admire herself, her image mirrored off the corporate office building in front of her. One heel was lifted, brought to the reflection so that she could see that two cars had been impaled by the stiletto and carried along with every step. Using the roof of a low riser, she scraped the metal off, cleaning her heel of what clung to her.

 

Such a dirty world,” Lusamine complained, a hand softly caressing her cheek as she looked back towards the tower in front of her. “And who will take responsibility? Any of you?” Her words struck the hearts of what few people she found within this building, her knees buckling slightly so that she could scan several floors. Inside, she saw fields of cubicles and offices, a sparse workforce left to wrap up the evening hours. Fear had left them paralyzed inside the trembling building, the lights flickering as the power shook with each of her movements.

 

Dangerously, a trio of coworkers stood right at the glass wall, stunned with the lips that were right in front of them. Lusamine’s eyes rolled over them once, but it was enough to make all but one stumble off their feet in a rush to evacuate. But as her lips contorted into a wicked smile, it was apparent they had no chance to escape. There was no stopping her hands from breaking into the building, her fingers charging unimpeded into the windows and crushing aside any of the mere walls in their way. Once her palms were settled onto the floor, they pushed down, causing a collapse onto the two floors beneath it so that it was tilted in her direction. Those same workers that tried to flee were now sliding back towards the titan, dodging chairs, desks, and filing cabinets that flew past them and over the edge. Whatever cries they made were drowned by the crumbling structure giving way to Lusamine’s pressure.

 

This building is dreadfully bland. I’m sure you agree~” Lusamine looked directly at the tiny people who clawed at the carpet fibers as their only way to slow their descent. They could hardly understand her words as they blended into the piercing fire siren. “An ugly building can’t be very important. So, what does that make you then…?” One finger was lifted into the air, picking one of the three to target. The least aware of the trio was chosen, someone close to climbing up to an exit. Their efforts would be in vain as she poked the spot of a person, instantly crushing the life into a smear while the others below watched. Lusamine’s giggling overpowered their tiny screams of horror, “Sorry~ None of you are significant enough. Who should be next…?

 

As the titan’s finger hovered into position, one of the workers lost their grip. They slid down the tilted floor, reaching out for help that would not arrive. They turned and started to run with the momentum, making a desperate leap at the very edge to jump to safety -- or whatever they could jump to. What they latched onto was the skirt of Lusamine’s Aether-themed attire, a straggler that went unnoticed by her as her finger fell callously onto another victim. Their legs kicked like wheels, but there was no chance of climbing up the skirt, not as Lusamine still stood and swayed.

 

Hm. Wasn’t there another one…?” Lusamine surveyed the floor again, but her care for the matter was minimal. Her smile never broke as she decided to continue crushing the building, floor by floor, pushing her hands down so each subsequent level collapsed onto the next. Debris sputtered from the sides as the structure sank, taking down with it the upper floors Lusamine had not even bothered to touch. The spontaneous demolition unfolded before her with fantastic results, spurring joy with its dust-like dissolve.

 

All that remained was a sad pile of rubble and remnants. Lusamine lurked over the disaster, hiding her excess amusement behind a faint hand. “You’re most welcome,” she announced. “Do try to build something prettier here.” As one final insult, Lusamine kicked at the mound, scattering its debris across the streets around it until the lot was nearly flat. She then strolled over top of the mess, using the opened space as a walkway to pass onto a new street. Her first few steps were met with a new uproar among her onlookers; this street was lined with bars and clubs, the night life having just begun shortly before she appeared to halt their activities.

 

It was as though all the fun of the night had been absorbed into the titan, whose smile shined even brighter amidst the neon lights. She stepped into the road confidently, a crowd dispersing at the last moment to avoid a crushing footfall. Further up, another foot came crashing down, cutting off that escape route. Between her feet then was a riot of people, huddled away from the heartless footwear that surrounded them; they were trapped underneath the titan, and she had not yet realized it herself.

 

Am I interrupting something? Were you all enjoying your evening?” Lusamine taunted, glaring at the businesses at her feet. “What a waste of energy. You have so much work to do, all of you! Spending nights like this is prohibited when you can be productive doing anything else.” She sighed as she sat into a squat, resting her cheek into her hand. Her hair veiled a series of low risers behind her, piling atop the roofs with substantial weight. “I suppose something should be done to you all for being this lazy…

 

An eyebrow perked as she heard a more distinct set of panic rise up from under her. Curious, Lusamine spread her thighs apart, taking notice then of the dozens trapped between her heels. She scoffed at their pathetic efforts to escape, how some madly climbed up her toes in order to circumvent the obstacle. Others tried slipping under her heel, a passage that meant going under the dangerous sole, but so narrow was this path that those fleeing clogged this option. Yet others did not move at all, gawking up at the massive ass that was just over their heads, burdened by its terrible weight as though it had already fallen upon them -- not even Lusamine’s delighted expression could trigger the instinct to flee.

 

But stood out from this crowd were a pair of police officers, bunkered behind an abandoned car as if that could protect them. They actively discharged their firearms onto the broad threat above, one officer screaming mightily as the gun was unloaded. Not a single bullet could do more than pat the thick fabric of Lusamine’s pants, bubble-like impacts on her perineum that she barely recognized. As retaliation, a hand reached down at these officers, her fingers enveloping the pair into a fist that she rose up to her face.

 

What kind of bothersome resistance is this?” Lusamine asked, specifically to the squirming in her grasp. Stray limbs breached through her fingers, blindly waving for assistance. “What authority do you honestly believe you have? You clearly don’t understand your place.” The fingers uncurled as to reveal the alarmed officers, a brief glimpse of what she had captured. From where she squatted, Lusamine raised her hand even higher, then dropped the two from it, watching them twirl in the air as they fell to their deaths back onto the road.

 

Without comment, Lusamine’s glare then turned to the others under her. On both feet were stragglers from the crowd, climbing over her toes while they remained stationary. Playfully, she had her toes wiggle in a roll, seeing what fun could come of just that; more than one ended up thrown between the toes or under them, casting them to a horrid fate within her shoe. Their struggles earned a laugh that bellowed over the bars, of which she decided to sit amongst. By kicking her feet outward one at a time, her heels barged right through businesses and apartments, her long legs stretching ahead of her while her ass reformed the pavement and those on it into a seat comfortable enough to be in. She laughed again when she heard the deathly silence of masses being flattened, their screams no longer a part of the discord.

 

Boasting a pleasant smile beneath closed eyes, Lusamine reclined into the rows of apartments just behind her. The edges of the roofs and the outcropped balconies crumbled under her weight, pushed down like pillows taking shape to her body. As she breathed in the clean night air, fires and chaos reigned around her, a horde of evacuees still unsure whether to take cover or attempt fleeing.

 

In that hesitation, Lusamine decided for them that they would become her playthings. Lounging where she was, the titan reached towards a business where people within had begun leaking out its doors. Some dashed back inside, but those that attempted to run for freedom were caught, abducted by unbeatable fingers. On her otherside, she punched through a neighboring roof and dug inside, retrieving an equal handful of distressed denizens. Their movements rustling under her grip was teasingly delightful, her smile expressing the brink at which she was at where she could tighten her clutch and crumple the lives she held.

 

But her eyes cast a bitter mercy onto the people, of those she could at least see spilling from her hands. “You all look so worried. There’s no reason to be~” Lusamine hummed. The power of her maternal tone brought a cold calm to some, but for others, it was a forewarning. “You have every reason to be confused and scared, but I will guide you. I will give you purpose. There’s something only you all can do for me…~

 

Positioning her hands over herself, the fingers separated and allowed the dozen people to scatter over her lap. Several bounced off her thighs, one fell into the bed of a truck, but their landing was centralized to her crotch, with most piling up in the hammock-like skirt and spilling from there between her legs. Confused and partially-drunken victims grappled with their new position, realizing quickly that they were fully surrounded by walls of black and white pants.

 

Massage me~” Lusamine requested cheerily, before panic could swell among them again. “A woman shouldn’t have to explain herself further~ I’m a very important person in my world, and this is my only refuge~ Be useful little dolls and make your queen happy!

 

This demand was met with revolt, as far as one could be expressed by fleeing. Rejecting their position, some immediately tried to crawl away in escape while the rest were cautious and uncertain. A runaway scaling down her thigh was instantly caught, pressed into her leg by an unfeeling finger until there was that satisfying crackle. Two others tried climbing a tipped-over utility pole to cross her knee, but they too were spotted and punished, their route snapped in half by a precise pinch. All eyes again went to Lusamine as she giggled over their fates.

 

By all means, make your own choices.” Lusamine’s smile narrowed, as did her eyes onto the selection of people. “All living creatures must learn eventually how the world works. The question is how many more examples must be made…

 

Though no one dared escape, there was no movement at all. Petrified by her threats, none pushed forward into what had been asked of them, to satisfy Lusamine’s sultry cravings. Detecting this, Lusamine decided to kickstart the session by pulling her skirt up, revealing the hem of her pants like a great treasure being unveiled.

 

If no one will volunteer, I’ll pick someone out myself. Let us see~” Fear befell the people as hands hovered overhead, her bright green eyes sifting through faces in the crowd as they tried to rush away to cover. There was no use in hiding, as Lusamine eventually found some suitable targets. A man that had likely been a bouncer for a club, and a waitress in black work attire. The pair were plucked from the street by each hand, chosen and brought together before Lusamine’s crotch. The hem was opened beneath where they hung, their destination revealed to be the humid pit that was the titan’s pubic region, a blonde bush of hair waiting expectantly. There was no plea that could sway Lusamine to reconsider; she smiled wider as she heard their dwindling shouts sink into her pants, their initial landing causing tremors to run down her legs and through the blasted walls that they occupied.

 

Ahh~ Haha… So small…” Her idle comment came with a hand gently draping itself outside the crotch of her pants. Bumps could be seen of where two humans struggled in the unreal confines, and Lusamine’s fingers wrapped over them, pushing the flailing shapes deeper against her skin. She giggled, a warmth taking over her skin, “Do you believe me to be cruel? Heartless? I’m giving you all so many opportunities. If you can’t make yourselves worthwhile, then I will~

 

Heated breaths made a fog-like heat drape the citizens below. Lusamine’s arousal was blatant and public for all to see, a display so bold that it made all quiver before her mighty sex. A faint aroma in the air seemed hypnotizing, convincing the survivors to submit. In any way they could, they massaged the thighs that walled them in, many throwing their whole bodies into the plush surface. “More~ More…!” Lusamine complained, and her subjects listened, several sacrificing their pride and tackling the crevice that was the titan’s cunt. They wrestled alongside fingers three times their height in length, their efforts paling to that of what her own digits were capable of, yet it was that exact miserable aspect about them that allured Lusamine so intensely. Little lives with pathetic amounts of power, deemed to be toys for her sick pleasure, to satisfy that desire to be in total control.

 

More and more did Lusamine’s legs twitch to the touches afflicting her crotch, tickled by the meager effort this one mob could manage. Her back rocked against the apartments she reclined against, rattling the homes within while those inside endured the lust-induced earthquake. Her feet shivered especially, lifting up and stomping down into the face of a parking garage, its supports threatening to be broken in. The pace at which her fingers twisted and curled hastened, and an obvious stain was darkening the front of her pants, its moisture seeping through and onto her most dedicated subjects. A steamy gasp bellowed from Lusamine, further warming the atmosphere with the thickness of her breath, enough to make the weariest of them faint where they worked.

 

Lusamine’s head swung back with a shock of joy, her smile cracking madly to each cheek. Her eyes opened only in flickers, catching glimpses of the distant moon between closing from sheer pleasure. The fight for life happening in her panties combined with the slave-like labor dedicated to comforting her thighs was bringing rise to reckless expression. She reclined deeper  into the apartments, bursting into the first layer of homes with a crumbling entrance. Sprinklers soaked her shoulders and back, but this went ignored as she pushed back further, truly reshaping the building into a seat crafted for her slender body. Those that sought refuge in their own properties were proven deathly wrong for trusting that instinct, many ending up crushed amidst the rubble her back created. Her hair, which had developed its own layers of sweat, poured into the cube-shaped apartments, cast over stragglers that had been tossed out of their supposed safety and knotting them into its fashion. As Lusamine shivered and swayed, these survivors became more entangled in her hair, being dragged along with her head whenever it lurked forward in lustful restraint.

 

Hnn… Such satisfying little toys…! You should all be so proud… so proud for making your queen content…!” But her pace slowed, despite her arousal reaching new peaks. Her lip was bitten hard as she configured herself, deciding how to conclude this evening. The choices were all hers to pick from, but there were few methods more delightfully empowering than what she had in mind.

 

I’ve learned much about your existence, you know…” she told the people, to anyone that would listen. “This universe you exist in is my pet project  back home… Your entire reality, huhu… I’ve learned how to bend its rules. How it works, how it functions… How big do any one of you think you possibly could be? Can you even comprehend how tiny you actually are? It’s a blessing, really, that I even take the time to notice you…

 

Lusamine lifted forward slightly, retrieving her hand from her pants. One of the thumps in her underwear had passed, likely slipped too far down into Lusamine’s seat. What her hand returned with was the one witress, a mature woman who had been thrown into monstrous sex, barely clinging to consciousness in a droplet of Lusamine’s wetness. This woman reeled under the weight of the thick moisture, unable to stand; from the whim of a giant finger, she was flipped onto her back and forced into staring up at the titan’s sharp green eyes, lacking the energy to scream.

 

Do you realize, little one?” Lusamine asked, her breathing still staggered and warm as it washed over the meek citizen. “Do you understand how tiny you are? Hm? You did well surviving for that long, so I’ll show you… just a fraction of how insignificant your world is~

 

The woman had little grasp of the magnitude of which Lusamine spoke of, concerned far more with her own simple realities; returning home, paying her rent, going to her other job the following morning -- a life she was far flung from, further than the drop from the titan’s hand implied. She had crawled to a space between two fingers, wishful that there would be a way to escape, but Lusamine’s confidence told her well enough that no such possibility existed. For whatever reason, by chance, she had been chosen to endure this ride, to see what Lusamine wished to burden her with seeing.

 

Lusamine maintained one hand at her crotch while her head rested back, her mind flowing with its understanding of this pocket universe. A tingle isolated to herself ran up her spine, a sensation of pure energy rippling through her system. She laughed, still restraining herself from the orgasm she was on the precipice of savoring. She willed herself not to cum, not until she had reached her ultimate peak.

 

She wanted the continent to tremble, and so she began to grow, expanding in all directions with an initial burst of size. The survivors trapped at her legs were pushed away, the buildings she sat among crumbling further against the spread of her body. An eye opened, peeking at the disturbances she rustled. She looked to the woman as she shrunk in her palm, how terrified and baffled she was to see the world below fall away from her reach. Yet this was only the beginning, barely a taste of the growth Lusamine desired. With her control over the wormholes so advanced, it took only her thoughts to alter reality, enabling her to change size at will -- and her will was one-tracked, a dominating force of nature.

 

Another sudden expansion was emphasized by a hearty moan and the collapse of the city block she sat in. Lusamine’s growth conquered the bars and clubs, the businesses swallowed under her writhing thighs while the buildings behind her were demolished under her ass. Citizens had no time to prepare for this attack on their town, nor did many have the chance to understand what was happening. Crowds ran away desperately, using whatever means they could to hide away from the giant as though she were an erupting volcano, but nothing could outspeed her growth when she finally unchained herself.

 

Lusamine’s moan became a dreadful howl that echoed into the system of streets. Her growth spread her body unimpeded by anything the city had built; highways were toppled, buildings were collapsed, and countless people were ground into the debris of which dwindled in relevancy around her. Like a storm, her orgasm was a sudden clap of thunder, a piercing shriek of laughter that could be heard over the fissuring earth and tidal waves of destruction. Her legs pushed outward mercilessly as they continued to squirm from excitement. Her hair swept the nation into its edges, drowning nearby neighborhoods under her heavy lockes. The minute moisture that had stemmed from her cunt had become an overpowering wetness that submerged what remained between her legs, but even this would meet an absolute end; everything between her thighs dissolved as they pressed together, her hand caressed between them, as her orgasm played out with chirp-like giggles.

 

Lusamine sighed into the silent air. She was far beyond the point of where these souls could be heard, her ears picking up only the winds of the atmosphere, the belittled whine of alarm sirens of what was immediately close to her. Entire cities were bewildered by the spectacle of a woman having devoured so much of the land under her massive size, and no less horrifying was what ecstasy this put her in, the almighty relief of cumming while growing to an incredible size. The tiniest twitches that riddled Lusamine post-orgasm made for powerful tremors, resulting in secondary waves of peril due to her blissful enjoyment.

 

And in her hand remained that one little woman, that simple waitress. She had shrunk to the size of a speck in this time, her screams of terror unacknowledged by anyone. The fingers that had once enwrapped her were now mountains in their own right, bigger themselves than the size the titan originally maintained. They threatened to curl around her, to smudge her life into one of the valley-like creases of another woman’s palm. She had been taken to another world, a swamp of sweat that existed only for her, nearly a mile high into the sky.

 

Lusamine’s immense stare was physically felt as it weighed upon the breathless woman. Lusamine’s smile could not even be understood from the angle she was at, her face occupying the night sky with such prominence that it was as though it replaced the stars and the moon. Yet, despite this dissonance, her amusement could be understood clearly, felt in the tone that resonated with her casual hum of satisfaction.

 

“This is all your planet is good for -- to serve me whenever I decide it should. As a species, it’s in your best efforts to understand this, isn’t it? If you wish to survive, anyway~ I suppose I’ll have to give you all time to recover, huhu~

 

“Aww… You must be overwhelmed, I imagine. What do I even sound like to someone as little as you? Heehee… So little, and so adorable… Should I keep you, perhaps? A reward for coming this far, and for being so precious… I could certainly make use of a sample to experiment with back home~”

End Notes:

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month you get early access to these stories and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy

Part II by Curse Crazy
Author's Notes:

Thanks a generous commission from one of my patrons, a second part to this story has been added~ Thank you for the support!

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/motnh you get early access to these stories and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy

 


“I can’t help but notice how swiftly you repair yourselves after each of these-- mhmm… sessions…” A haunting giggle -- strikingly different, yet despairingly familiar -- echoed far across the continent. The wake of her enormous voice would rumble the air for some time, all across the world; a warbled wind-like message from the infamous titan. “Your little minds must be thinking of me all~ the time… Your attention is certainly flattering~”

 

Lusamine had chosen to manifest above a dry stretch of plains, a destination chosen for its assumed barrenness. Only little did she realize or concern herself about the scattered populations obliterated by her debut footsteps -- a cruel, meager amount of attention pointed to the countless lives disappearing just as she invited herself back into their realm. These few swings of her long, slender legs swept across hundreds of kilometers, paces wide enough to allow a select few cities and towns to survive in the aftermath.

 

The planet had no time to react when they first detected the usual disturbances of the titan’s arrival. It befuddled the nations to comprehend the sheer scale of the portal being created. Emergency responses from world governments made no difference in how prepared they could be to face their returning goddess of destruction. As always, her entrance was spontaneous and swift, and so she was upon an unfortunate continent, towering at a record height of approximately 500 kilometers.

 

After just so few steps, Lusamine paused and surveyed the world in silence. Her head turned in soft angles, but the billowing of her extravagant blonde hair rippled ominously behind her for an entire country to witness. At her black-and-gold heels were ranges of hills and towns, the populations of which left to awe at the obelisk footwear that now redefined their regions. A winding river passed beneath the arch of her right stiletto, the waters thrashing into harbors and bays that were cast into an underfoot shadow. Panic tore through the province, yet the titan was simply at a standstill.

 

“There’s so much land around here. That must mean a lot of countries… a lot of people… Everything, smaller than ever before~” Lusamine’s amusement tolled grimly over the millions surrounding her. “The only commendable aspect of your planet is its mass. But without pokemon, it’s practically worthless~ Your civilization would go unnoticed if it weren’t for me to visit you from time to time, huhu…”

 

A finger curled to her crescent smile, as though the titan needed to hide her selfish expression while raising one foot into the atmosphere. She was first tickled by the crater left behind by her foot, but with no other delay did she stomp forward with murderous intent. From her godly perspective, a gathering of specks outside the orange plains was dismissed into a geyser of dust and dirt where her toes now pointed; from that city’s perspective, it was a meteoric death sentence to everything they knew, forewarned only by the rupturing of the sky as it gave way to a flat and inarguable fate.

 

From that momentous event, the stiletto rushed rightwards of the titan. The imposing wall that was the side of her shoe bulldozed through neighborhoods, hills, and valleys alikes. The onslaught was quick and callous, unflinching to any obstacle in its path. All that remained afterward for kilometers was a wasteland smear, bordered off by mounds of debris that rivaled the natural mountains.

 

“Hah~ that was a lot of life just now… That alone was probably more damage than I’ve ever caused before,” Lusamine wondered aloud, thrilled to narrate this information to the masses. She blinked and looked behind her, her other foot sweeping backwards as it craned suddenly skyward. Turning the sole up at herself, Lusamine studied the collection of the planet wedged in the subtle treads. “Oh, that wasn’t even counting those first few steps, hmm~”

 

Lusamine angled herself northwards, a reposition that punished the continent with careless craters. Traveling outside the arid span of land, she came upon a sprawl of cities, a metropolis among them a mere square that could fit under the pad of a finger. Her smile crept wider as she calculated the millions gawking at her, imagining the cold drops in their chests as they observed her choosing of them.

 

And that fear the titan dreamed of swelled intensely as she squatted in front of those cities. Chaos electrified the selection of civilization as all life responded to the great descent of the goddess, all predictions being that she would exterminate them all under her impossible weight. The panic never ceased, regardless of how the titan only loomed above them patiently. With a lean forward, her face conquered the sky, her rich green eyes pounding terror into thousands of hearts with every casual blink.

 

Directly underneath the titan was a city with its own pride and people, but its significance was overshadowed by the ass that eclipsed the sun. Plunged into night due to a woman’s sitting posture, nearly all sense of hope had dwindled -- what remained was more akin to stubbornness, a feeling of rage confined to an occupied army base. They responded aggressively and tactically to the titan’s arrival, following through with counterattacks they had planned for just the occasion. Fighter jets rocketed straight skyward, issuing a hailstorm attack at the unmissable rear-end, and a parade of rockets focused specifically at the valley-sized cleavage. All assaults were futile, the black pants that hugged the goddess’s glutes proving more durable than any defense the military had drilled before.

 

Lusamine squeezed her knees together, resting her chin atop them as she overlooked the urbanized spots of land. The war waged against her hovering ass went unnoticed, too weak for her attention to be pulled away from the other cities humbled before her crotch. Warm giggles continuously leaked from her lips, the routine tingles in her core popping with excitement. She licked her lips eagerly, her cravings growing stronger with every prolonged second.

 

“These must be big, important cities to all of you~ But, none of it stands up to me, does it?” Lusamine teased, her toes curling in anticipation with the strength to crumble mountains. “To me, all of you exist as little twinkles on the ground. If I had been looking the other direction, perhaps I would have overlooked your existence entirely~ Huhu… I’m glad I didn’t. Your cities seem like fine samples to study.”

 

The continent rumbled as Lusamine began to shift positions, quakes created simply by the muscles of her feet balancing accordingly. Her ass raised, but only so far, enough to allow her legs to stretch out so that she could lay down on her side. Countless people were consequently crushed as her hundreds of kilometers in length repurposed the land to be a suitable lounging bed. Her right leg stretched flat and furthest, blitzing from one nation into the next while her left leg spiked upward like an incredible pyramid. Forests of blonde hair cascaded the countryside, its cleanness sullied by dozens of small communities becoming tangled in its ceaseless threads. Her hips, however, caused the most direct damage -- an impact that engulfed not just the military base that had opposed her perineum, but nearly half the province it was home to was equally turned to dust under Lusamine’s motherly asset.

 

When the titan’s massiveness was finally at rest, the civilizations surrounding her could finally comprehend the movement itself. Only after the giant was relaxed could the people understand that she laid before them, casually posed in front of her selection of cities. Laying in such a way, her armpit was exposed to several towns, enrapturing them with a special humidity produced by her sweat. The smallest droplets which she would never acknowledge carried lakes’ worth of liquid, dropping onto the communities with bomb-like devastation. Those that survived were cast into a swampy atmosphere, belittled by the impeccable wall of flesh that shimmered with her own wetness.

 

“There~ That’s much more comfortable,” Lusamine sighed, her one revealed eye anchored on the tiny cities with a shine of enthusiasm. She pictured herself from their perspective, the horror and wonder they must feel as they watched their horizon be replaced by her slender figure. Could they comprehend her as a woman? The thought amused her, that millions of microscopic lives were at the mercy of a doting mother who only sought distractions from her busy life.

 

Unconsidered by the titan was a fraction of the nation that was nevertheless imposed upon by her insane size. In the aftermath of her carefree movements, after having endured the earth itself be broken apart due to her weight, those that still survived looked up at the wide wall that encompassed one half of the sky. Townspeople of all classes observed from whatever shelter they had, initially unable to determine what part of the titan faced them -- but it became clear over time that their lowly position was adjacent to her mountain-sized butt. Some citizens had witnessed it break through the atmosphere and demolish an entire city and its military base, but now it hung over their border, a stack of round cheeks that threatened to collapse on them without warning. Their only saving grace was how distracted the titan might be, and in that window of time, thousands raced to find refuge.

 

Lusamine’s amusement guided her finger into a hover that surveyed the cities. The tip pointed down onto her targets with undeniable power, it alone carrying an impossible weight that could strike down any location she decided. When she lowered it particularly close to the peg-like buildings dotted before her, she felt a subtle burn of a tiny attack. Emergency ballistics and gunfire raged at this one finger, still unable to ward even this meager percentage of the entire titan. Their efforts could only conjure a demoralizing and haughty laugh.

 

“Look at you all, trying so hard! You’re wasting all of these resources trying to fight an unwinnable battle!” Lusamine explained this aloud, well aware that her humongous voice was only adding to their dismay with its reverberating power. “A lone finger like this terrifies you all so much. My whole hand must make you wonder how meaningless your lives are~ Do I even need to touch any of you to establish my dominance? Huhu, perhaps just one breath…~”

 

The winds spiralled ominously in the sky as the titan overhead inhaled. Everything in front of her face was pulled in that direction with stormy results, and in the next minute, the people were attacked with a sheer opposite gale. The goddess’s breath ravaged the landscape without remorse, striking the continent like a beam weapon melting through all in its path. The air had suddenly turned brutal onto millions of people, whether they be in the open range farmlands or the clustered streets of downtown. Hurricane winds barreled through skyscrapers, upheaved houses from their foundations, ripped trees out of their roots, and of course, unexpecting people were blown into a flurry, discarded by the blow of breath from the snickering titan.

 

Lusamine had targeted not her cities with her blowing, but the kilometers of land eastward of them. They were audience to her spell of destruction, humbled by how her breath alone could wipe out life and land alike without ever stressing their oppressor. While one hand was propped to her head to let it rest, the other freely combed the geography, a gentle touch that yet managed to carve the earth wherever her fingers swept. This restraint from otherwise reckless and intentional destruction proved no different than Lusamine’s usual games, the magnitude of her size making every interaction an explosive experience.

 

“At my size, I unfortunately cannot hear a single thing being screamed,” Lusamine giggled, tilting her head coyly while she stared at her victims. The gravity expelled by her eye befell those that it pointed to, spreading anxiety to the populations it playfully scanned. Before even she herself realized it, these tiny people were certain she was picking a target. “You might be terrified of every movement I make, but to me, it’s very quiet up here. Peaceful. Is it too much to ask that a mother have some time to herself? Huhu…”

 

Closing her eyes, Lusamine meditated on all the events concurrently happening at every corner of her frame. She imagined the escape efforts of those pinned anywhere between her body and the rocky reformations of land; the military attacks designated against her allegedly weakest points; the march of refugees glancing back at her mountainous form. Every fickle decision of her’s came at their cost, a sensation that fueled her towards more daring games.

 

“I’m something like a mother to you all, isn’t that true?” Lusamine mused. “You all are my responsibility~ And a proper parent should be respected, not feared. Hmm~ I suppose I haven’t done enough to show my loving side. Can a kiss calm your rioting? Huhu, prepare yourselves! Here I come~”

 

The humming of her tease ended as her lips pouted forward, pressed together in the shape of a kiss. Her free hand kept aside the lengths of her hair as she leaned ahead, crumbling more of the planet underneath her as she lowered her mouth down for the act. Towns and highways were rolled over as her chest, small as it might be to her, fell upon their homes and businesses as a tsunami of white cloth. Beneath her face, a million terrified reactions sprung up in response to the behemoth lips lurking overhead, their descent breaking through the clouds while all life in the vicinity scattered for sanctuary.

 

Boom! Two lips, as soft as any other, barreled over the roofs of skyliners without hindrance. Dozens, even hundreds of stories, collapsed one after the other as the titan’s kiss on the earth claimed an entire city. Outsides the city limits, refugees were blown away by what they saw, trampled by the air released as her mighty mouth pressed into the nation. In a wide radius from her target, survivors gazed up at the divine spread of skin that was now their sky, the face of their goddess eerily close to their insignificant world. They screamed for their lives and prayed for her to have mercy, but all was deaf to her, their pleas muted by her own tickled giggling as she kissed a city to its total annihilation.

 

Lusamine chimed happily as she lifted her head, keen to observe what remained in that spot. It was a wasteland not unlike the craters her footfalls created, but in the distinct shape of lips -- where they were split lay a chasm of stragglers, a strip of the city that was caved in by the surrounding demolition of everything else. For an eternal few moments, they were locked in darkness, forced to bear the inside of the goddess’s mouth as she destroyed everything outside this perimeter. As these stragglers broke free from the wreckage, they awed upon the massive smile above them like it was the morning sun, all while Lusamine noted their existence passingly.

 

Both debris and survivors clung to the adhesiveness along Lusamine’s lip, having been abducted by her kiss. Entire buildings miraculously remained in some stable shape as a thin layer of spit held them against the strange, plush terrain. Then, in a forgettable instant, what life had managed to bear through the terror was wiped away; a goliath tongue, a serpent bigger than any living thing on their planet, rolled across her lips as she licked away what was stuck to her. All was then sealed in her mouth behind another hum of delight.

 

“Hehe~ I look forward to seeing how you rebuild yourselves,” Lusamine remarked, her eye narrowing down on the remains of her kiss. “You’ll have to make a city inside the shape of my lips. Schools and businesses will end up existing where my kiss destroyed nearly everything~ It should be considered a privilege to live there, in my opinion.”

 

Entertained as much as she could by that one city, the titan refocused herself back towards the others. Her gaze leaped across a kilometer towards the other squares of human activity, an exhale out her nose sending foreboding winds in their direction. All this time, the citizens within had tried madly to evacuate, with all police and military power devoted to controlling the chaos. Overwhelming and ubiquitous uncertainty had cast the populations into hopelessness -- no matter how far they were able to run, there was no predicting what purpose the titan had next.

 

Emergency vehicles clashed with pedestrians in a chokehold of traffic. People argued with one another from their cars and trucks, always pointing back upwards at the titan to emphasize their urgency. The commotion was becoming feisty as tempers rose, but before total anarchy could take over, the goddess’s will became known. A pinky finger punctured the earth, splitting a mountain in half with its arrival. Then, only seconds after the monumental crash, the titan’s finger bulldozed eastward, her manicured nail used to slice through the terrain.

 

Wherever the nail traveled, fissures were left behind, often cracking inward towards the cities she intended to circle off. Highways and railroads were severed dramatically, separating the paths with gaps dozens of meters apart. Neighborhoods were cut into halves, with particularly unfortunate homes being grinded into dust by the nail itself. On either side of these dividing chasms, people panicked and fled, none ever aware what plan the titan had -- they could only dismally watch as the titan’s nail decided how to reshape the geography, as though the lone finger were a monster all of its own.

 

“Mm, that’s a pleasant sound~” Lusamine commented as her nail rounded a third corner. To her, the cutting of the world was a steady grind; she heard layers of earth roll over itself, everything crumbling to her touch like sand. She was deaf to the microscopic cacophony of her actions, unfeeling to how she divided homes and families by just the movement of a finger. Her smile brightened once a complete rectangle had been made around her chosen cities, an ideal selection that also contained forests, lakes, suburbs, and long complexes of roads. “Perfect. Huhu, I wonder what they must think is happening…”

 

A stillness fell over the cities after the titan’s nail had been uplifted, gone as quickly as it had appeared. News reporters both on the streets and in the air struggled to describe what they saw to their worried audiences, casting long and despairing views of the unearthed dirt that were as high as skyscrapers and the deep fissures with their bleak darkness. Nearly all evacuation efforts ceased, at least from those that were at this newly-formed border that separated them from the rest of the province. There was a horrible suspense as the millions trapped in this square of land could only wait to see what their goddess decided next.

 

“From here, I should really try to be gentle,” Lusamine whispered, a note mostly for herself. She first sucked on her pinky to rid it of anything trapped under and around her nail, her tongue quickly taking hold of broken houses and fractured hills as though she were licking cake frosting off her finger. Afterwards, she used that hand to retrieve the land she had squared off, carefully digging into the crust with as much tact as she could -- yet every touch launched a series of earthquakes powerful enough to make buildings shiver into collapse. Citizens clambered into whatever bunkers they could make use of as their civilization shook atop its very foundations, their world being dug up from below and brought into the palm of a giant woman.

 

After having successfully sunk under the cities, the titan’s hand then rose up from the ground, taking with it her sample of the province. The populations now properly in her possession were riddled with an unbearable shaking, as if gravity had soured and decidedly become more intense. When the movement peaked, so had they; their humdrum horizons, the skylines of other cities and the landscape of hills and slopes, had all disappeared, replaced with the blue glow of an empty sky -- except where the titan’s green eye imposed upon everything, unblinkingly examining the slice of humanity.

 

Lusamine giggled, a melody big enough to rattle the atmosphere of her cities. Teasing remarks queued at her tongue, but she worried a breath too strong would blow away everything she had gathered. Instead, she silently amused herself with what was in hand, applying subtle tilts that were gravely significant to those she held. A playful turn of her palm was a dramatic change that saw the tallest of skyscrapers topple over, enough of an incline to make vehicles roll backwards into disaster. With carefully close looks did Lusamine entertain herself with these terrible details, her restrained laughs echoing like an alien ambience.

 

Without thinking of the consequences, Lusamine decided to roll over onto her back, a prerequisite to sitting up from her lounged position. Her ass rolled over the very kilometers of the nation it had been looming above, a tidal wave of tight pants that crushed everything in a steady sequence. The roar of screams from unexpecting citizens was the only forewarning to those next to be devoured by its mass, millions scrambling to uncertain safety as a mother changed how she lazed on their planet.

 

“I hope that you’re all proud! I genuinely mean that, huhu~” Lusamine chimed. She was free to speak to her captives now that she held them in front of her chest, her head high above them from the heavens. “Your cities here are simply charming. You will all make fine samples to study back home~ I’m sure my other pet will enjoy having company, though -- hmhmm~ -- I wonder how big she’ll be compared to you? Don’t worry~ Your mother will watch over you carefully. Now, let’s take you to where you belong~”

End Notes:

 

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/motnh you get early access to these stories and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy

Part III by Curse Crazy
Author's Notes:

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month, get early + exclusive access to stories like this and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy

I have a Discord now! Come and discuss size enthusiast topics and stay up to date on my projects~ https://discord.gg/5UvfUgZBmK





Girders were hoisted high into the air by cranes that clipped the summer sunlight. Drills and hammers drummed without break. Trucks roared and screeched as they moved large loads of equipment and materials, all while the workers around them called out to one another, issuing and passing along orders to keep pace of the construction project. Dozens of uniformed and helmeted people, some having offered themselves as volunteers, worked tirelessly to rebuild an office complex -- and the results were showing. It had taken a month of work, but the front of the building appeared as welcoming as it once had.

But behind that building, where the back courtyard would slope into a local park and walking trail, was no longer that suburban vista. In place of that urban picture was now a hillside of shoved-aside debris, mounds of destruction that circled around a barren, lifeless crater. The office complex had been fortunate that it stood just outside that radius of annihilation, fortunate that it had only been damaged in the shockwaves of where fate had suddenly turned cruel -- when a single finger of the titan meteored into their city.

The titan’s visits had become more frequent within the past few months. All around the world, alerts would jolt the global population with announcements of her arrival. Lists of details would flow in to inform citizens what areas were in danger, which evacuation and shelter procedures should be followed. No matter how much humanity prepared for the titan, her carnage was always unbeatable, thousands and tens of thousands lost at a time, so many disappearing under her feet as she scaled herself to some incomprehensible size. There was not a soul that had not been affected by her overbearing presence, very few that had not once seen the titan with their own eyes towering above the horizon.

Always was the world left without an explanation, nothing more than what this god-like woman would tease them about. All they could infer was that, to her, they were insignificant organisms -- essentially pets to be experimented with, though the sheen of her genius felt more like a disguise for what was truly a selfish drive. Untangling her psyche to find some obtuse justification for their torment was just one other layer of dread her attacks inflicted on the global population; she occupied their thoughts relentlessly, reshaping their everyday lives to revolve around her and the consequences of her massiveness.

A wing of the office complex was still under works, swarmed in and out by construction workers. Their labor was like clockwork, and to the pitch of a whistle’s alarm, one team halted their efforts to take their lunch while another team took their place. Though weary with so much left to do in the day, there was a sense of accomplishment for the progress made thus far.

Sprouting from that fulfillment was a feeling of remembrance, which drew one particular worker towards the rear of the complex as where he would take his break. Seated atop a brick wall, he could gaze past the grid fence that blocked off pedestrian traffic and survey the wasteland’s emptiness. It was a high enough angle that he could see into the pit that the one finger had created, the eerie details of the titan’s prints still noticeably molded into the unearthed plain. It was a view he had stared into all while he was stationed at the complex, yet that half-mile radius of destruction still struck him with a cold dread.

Lost in thought, he was late to notice that he was not alone like usual in the office’s plaza. Someone had casually walked into the courtyard and up to the fence, appearing ill-equipped for the construction environment. Everything she wore was out of regulation: a black, long-sleeved blouse, and tight slacks that were equally as dark, a glimpse of her ankles exposed before fitting neatly into golden high-heels. Not wearing a work helmet, her strikingly long blonde hair was allowed to be fashioned in a cylindrical-styled ponytail behind her, as though she were an elite model fresh off the runway. She peered ahead at that same crater as he did, her eyes hidden behind dark sunglasses, but her expression was clear to be seen -- a grin, soft and lined with curiosity.

“Hey! Lady!” the worker called out, first waving at her, then hopping down from his perch to head up to her. “Lady, this is an active work zone! Can’t be walkin’ around here without a helmet and vest!” His warning was responded to gently despite his urgency; she glanced back at him, smiling still, then looked back at the waste. Her easygoing aura was intimidating, slowing the worker as he approached. He assumed she had business here, perhaps an agent doing inspection, but safety was always top priority. He urged her again, “We have equipment for visitors at the southend of the site. How about we--”

“How long ago was this?” the lady interrupted, pointing at the crater. “Do you happen to know?”

“... About a month now,” he replied, putting aside his surprise at being asked for such a detail. “If you’ve got questions, maybe we can talk somewhere el--”

“What happened?” There was a disturbing spirit in her tone that the man flinched at, a tone that did not belong with the subject matter. She seemed eagerly interested, rather than weighed down and callous about the disasters. “Oh, I know it was the titan,” she clarified in a smooth giggle, “but… what happened exactly here? What did she do…?”

The man was baffled, but exhaled his confusion behind him. He wanted to answer her questions to hurry her away from the job; “This one is from her pinky finger. Northside got struck by the ring finger, next town over got it way worse.” He thought to mention how the city utterly vanished beneath the titan’s palm, not a trace left of it where that massive hole now existed -- but everyone knew about that tragedy well.

“Only a finger? My, I can only imagine... how big she must have looked from down here,” the lady said, looking skyward to where that gigantic hand once conquered the sky. She rested her cheek into her palm, “Fufu, how scary that must be-- and only just a finger!” She turned to the worker, looking up at him with a spur of energy as she asked, “Have you seen other places like this…? Have you seen where she’s sat down…?”

“Wh-What? I’ve-- Lady, why do you need to know?” the worker chuckled nervously, desperate to keep himself light while a pit was forming in his stomach. He motioned for her to come with him; “Let’s just go back, and if you’ve got questions, I can call down a foreman.”

The lady giggled. “That won’t be necessary. I’m certainly in no danger here.” With ghost-like movement, her hand left her cheek and formed a point that stopped softly against the worker’s safety vest. “In fact, I would suggest you head somewhere safe yourself. Today is going to be very special. I hope you can make it some place where you can appreciate it.”

The worker was pinned by her touch, staring into her shaded eyes with shivering disbelief. He thought it impossible, and then he thought it only as unlikely; this did not look like her, without the clean-white clothes she routinely appeared in, standing only as tall as a normal human. But the blonde hair, the flat and slender frame, that motherly ring in her voice -- if it had only been an attempt to frighten him, she had definitely achieved her purpose.

That grin persisted as that pointed arm lowered to her side. Without fanfare, she removed her glasses and undid the knot binding her hair; the man gawked at how she unveiled her identity, no longer a person to be mistaken for anyone else with that green shine now exposed in her eyes. The instinct to respond against her sparked inside the worker, but hopelessness anchored him as he realized how pointless any effort would be.

He trembled away from her at first, but when she suddenly blew up in height by a meter, he scrambled and tripped onto his back. A laugh kicked him while he was down as the lady continued to grow in controlled bursts. He shielded himself and crawled away, her shadow gradually consuming his cowering position. It was not long before other workers and volunteers noticed the woman growing from behind the complex, screams of shock popping up from around the worksite that quickly accelerated into full-blown panic. They were the first to comprehend that the titan was upon them once again, but it would be far more than a single finger that would be terrorizing their humble city that day.

Lusamine excitedly sneered down at the environment shrinking around her. She watched as the walkways dwindled at her feet, how the heights of trees bowed closer to her own, and how the people shrunk to such amusing sizes. “Hehehe~ I’m so sorry for deceiving you, little one!” she giggled, haughtily hiding that expression behind her wrist. A foot sprung towards the befallen worker, cracking the pavement where it was placed a dash in front of him -- a normal step forward that he perceived as an aimed attack. “I thought that, since today is so special, I should look at the world from your scale for once~ It was a thrilling perspective, but I must admit, I much prefer looking down at you all~

Having reached a height of ten meters, Lusamine dwarfed the worker, whose adrenaline finally kicked him into fleeing. He sprinted inside the building, hiding away from haunting giggles that the entire block was beginning to hear. Inside the complex was a riot of people evacuating, some more whipped into madness than others, but all the same did they hurry towards the frontwards exits, only stopping when a glimpse of the titan stunned them mid-run.

“Aww, you all are so cute when you shrink away like this~” Lusamine teased, bending her knees as she spied through the glass walls into the offices. Clusters of people shoved at one another as they funneled into exits, the chaos accelerating whenever her face drew close to the windows. “How funny it is to think that I was shorter than some of you only moments ago… Fufu, if only you had known~ Perhaps you could have tried to stop me. Oh well~”

Lusamine put both hands against the glass that overlooked the cubicles and counters. Cracks began to form, and then all at once, the entire wall gave in and rained shards of glass onto those below. As these workers rushed down an exposed stairwell, Lusamine stepped in, her high-heels smashing through the remains of glass with ease -- that was compared to the power behind an intentional kick, her foot barreling into a critical pillar of support that threatened to collapse the floors above it. At the same time did she grab the rooftop at her forehead and tear it aside, shoving away an entire wall and starting a chain of consequences. Pipes blew apart and electrical wiring snapped as Lusamine carved her way through the complex in bouts of laughter.

“You all can rebuild and recover so quickly,” Lusamine taunted them, “but you keep making the same mistake of constructing such fragile, pathetic things. You worked so diligently on rebuilding this office, and yet…~” She placed the sole of a high-heel against a wall, leaning her weight forward into where it pressed before kicking deep into the building. Layers of walls broke down, and so too did the floors they supported cave in towards a central spiral of ruins. “Hahah…Even when I’m this small, it’s too easy to make it all fall apart~ No challenge at all. It’s slightly disappointing…”

Despite that sharp remark, Lusamine still appeared openly pleased with how she stood above the crumbling office -- her scope having extended now to the other construction projects circling her crater, and even farther to the rest of the city. With her mental connection to her portal device, she progressively grew larger with each passing moment, she restrained herself from using excessively like so many times before. As electric as it was to suddenly boom into a huge size, she had good reason to bide her time and savor the shorter perspectives.

Opposition to that endeavor appeared grinding up the road, which police and emergency workers hustled to clear a way for them through the fleeing crowds. It was a line of tanks, designed with smaller and more mobile sizes -- adept at repositioning around the titan to launch hit-and-run attacks. It was a tactic the humans had developed and executed, not because of any resounding success towards thwarting the destroyer, but as a means to mitigate her damage and tug her attention elsewhere. Humanity’s military minds had given up the idea of besting the giant in warfare, applying their faith on marginal statistics and their meager results. To that effect, these tanks grouped as six pulled into position tens of meters down the road and took aim at the enemy; their aim oriented onto the target she presented to them, her ass held upwards as she crawled through the crumbling complex.

“No more work~ Not for today, and not ever again~” Lusamine giggled into the crowd she had cornered, a bundle of construction workers and agents trapped between debris and her kneecap. She had pinched a man by his shirt and lifted him into the air, lured up towards her grin as he flailed and begged. “I’ve given everyone the day off for today, fufu~ I expected you all to be more grateful. I see that’s the case for employees, even in this little dimension…” She huffed over her captives, tickled by her own attitude as an important boss -- despite living luxuriously as leader of the Aether Foundation, that amount of power seemingly was not enough for her by itself.

Whatever trance Lusamine had entered was broken when she felt a sudden thrust into her behind. Her eyes lit up, and for a flash, she expressed an emotion of surprise that was entirely unlike how the titan was known; a reaction that only her captives at the time would see, a sight they would take to their graves as Lusamine fell forward over top of them. The walls and floors caved in like cardboard as the giant was pushed into the complex, the man in her hand flattened when she tried to catch her own fall. It had been an impressive missile that struck her in the ass, a disorganized shot from a trigger-happy tank, and it had impacted the titan like never before, pushing her to the ground flat on her chest.

Yet, all the same, the titan was undefeated. That fleeting sensation of a successful hit blew away like the debris off her body; the titan rose from the ruins as if returning to life, lifting herself to her knees and rotating towards the direction of the attack. As she moved to face these tanks, Lusamine developed a dark stare, idly brushing away the soot and smolders off from the seat of her slacks. Beyond simply reclaiming her stance, Lusamine also grew taller, a growth as gradual as her smile, eventually filling the street’s width to its capacity -- her hips and shoulders grinded into windows and balconies, chipping the buildings apart as she took up the narrowing space.

Eager, aren’t we? Fufu, don’t be embarrassed by your performance~ It’s flattering~” Lusamine crept forward on her hands and knees, cutting through traffic signs and stomping through abandoned vehicles. She was sooner upon the tanks than they had expected, urging them to tread backwards and launch retreating volleys. Lusamine winced when the first flares of rockets popped to strike her; that first hit had felt more like a spank than a military explosive, but these shots against her were just pellets flicking at her skin and clothes. Already had she scaled herself to the point of immunity to these attacks, a fact that washed the fleeing soldiers with despair.

Citizens continued to seek refuge, with many staying sheltered inside their buildings, lest they stampede out between the battle underway. Ill prepared for such intense combat, these civilians bunkered whenever the boom of tanks went off, gasping to the sounds of crumbling buildings and smashed pavement. Yet so many were unable to look away, captivated from their points of view up and down the nearby towers, whether they were inside against the windows, or bold enough to take a rooftop perspective.

Unfortunately for that scattered audience, the spectacle did not last long. The titan ruthlessly swept her hand across the tanks, outright ignoring the blasts focused on her palm and toppling the vehicles into a pile. The pilots inside hurried to escape their tanks, but few were able to exit before the clump of metal was gripped all at once into the titan’s hand, carried away like a heap of garbage with soldiers fumbling throughout the wad. Earlier, she had been only big enough to pluck a man out from a building, but she had since grown large enough to pick up a collection of tanks with that very same hand.

“Hah, even your technology is so lackluster!” Lusamine laughed, flexing her fingers gently -- but tight enough to make the metal armor bend and whine. When she did, panicked soldiers tickled her digits by swarming to the outside of the clump, crawling her skin like insects escaping her clutches. “Did you truly believe this would put a stop to me? Your titan? Look at how your weapons fall apart when I touch them~ This was no fight at all. It feels like I’m just playing games.”

Smiling so brightly, Lusamine overlooked how one soldier strove to the top of the mashed tanks. He was on a mission, blood trickling down his helmet as he clawed over cannons and companions, pressing upward towards the source of that wicked laughter. A breath of a prayer was made, and he chucked his last resort up at the titan: a grenade, cooked into detonating right at her lips.

The burst of fire sparked Lusamine into gasping. A wave of heat whipped at her face without warning, a light bright enough to force her into blinking. It came as such a shock to the titan, yet only her neck reeled her disgusted expression away, the rest of her enormous form held steady like stone in the street. It appeared like some kind of heroic act, but the moment hurried the soldiers’ demise when Lusamine reflexively clenched her fist, her elegant fingers instantly crunching the tanks into a muffled combustion.

It was with that same hand that she wiped at her nose with staggered breaths. “H-Haah… Oh, dear…” she whispered to herself, but it was a last warning to those surrounding her to take cover. As gigantic and heavy as every gesture of her’s was, it was obvious that she was reeling back for a sneeze after inhaling the smoke.

With only seconds to prepare, few did before the city block was rocked. “Ha-chii!” Lusamine sneezed, weakly veiling her mouth with her arm -- and failing to contain the explosive exhale. The power of her sneeze raced to the rooftops nearby, pounding against the outdoor features with the ferocity of a tornado. Whirlwinds pushed hard against the unsuspecting people, especially those caught within a rooftop park when the titan appeared. Without anything sturdy to take cover behind, they were mercilessly ripped from the roof and dismissed, becoming specks in Lusamine’s vision as they flew some distance alongside whatever else was picked up by her sneeze.

As would follow any sneeze, Lusamine sniffled and apologized; “Pardon me,” she said, speaking with a sincerity that cracked right afterwards. She laughed when her vision cleared and she saw the destruction she had caused, how the rooftops had been cleared clean by her accident. “Goodness! I-It’s all gone, just from one sneeze!” she giggled messily, smugly trying to hide her overabundant amusement. “Hah, I really am sorry! How embarrassing~ Mm, at this size, it’s so much easier to see just how quickly everything falls apart.”

Yet Lusamine was departing from that scale, continuously growing and enjoying the thrill of the experience. She would not dwell on the minute consequences of her presence, too driven to see that goal come to fruition. Having toyed about at those smaller sizes long enough, Lusamine stood to her full height, narrowly able to fit within the multilane street. The tight fit would only become tighter as she willed herself to grow, her body expanding at its fastest rate yet. The buildings broke when met with her body, her hips busting down pairs of structures at a time as she excitedly peeked over the shrinking rooftops, rising above them to meet the heights of the city’s grandest. When one street could not contain her, Lusamine proudly positioned herself above multiple roads with her long legs stretched apart, her high-heels emotionlessly barreling into buildings to make more space when needed.

All looked to the sky where the titan’s crown was eclipsing angles of the sun. If the news had not yet been heard of her appearance there within the middle of the city, it was certainly known now, harbinging screams and riots. Posed like she was, the blonde-haired goddess demanded their attention, her arms crossed as her coy stare scanned the urban center.

Lusamine had ceased her growth at this peak for a reason, giddy to elaborate herself to the population -- that of the entire world, which was surely listening in through broadcasts. “Attention, all insects~ This is an important announcement! Is everyone listening? Believe me when I say that nothing is more important than what I have to tell you today.” She smirked at the suspense she created, wondering what reactions were being had to her booming voice. “Today, fufu… is very special. Today is the day that we say goodbye to one another. This will be the last time I visit your planet -- because it will be the last day your planet is allowed to exist.”

The titan paused, allowing the humanity of that dimension to comprehend the weight of her words. Across miles of distance, and broadcasted via all available networks, every person on earth was told of her intention. It was so unreal of a promise that a base level of doubt kept afloat the last shreds of hope among these otherwise emptied people.

But Lusamine kept with her announcement, establishing the fact hard: “I am going to destroy this world once I’ve outgrown it. It’s been so much fun coming here to unwind and play with you all, hee-hee, but there’s something you all should know. As it turns out… there’s many more pocket dimensions out there, all of them similar to you! Alternate realities that I am able to access freely, with as much power over them as I do over you, fufufu~

“That being said,” Lusamine continued after a chuckle, “I hope you can understand now that this makes you all… quite expendable.” To that effect, she raised one foot up and took aim, deciding spontaneously that a row of traffic deserved to be flattened as her high-heel slowly claimed the entire passage. The satisfying crunch brought a shiver up Lusamine’s spine; there was no concern of this ever coming to an end, not after her discovery. “I’ve come to love you all so much… but I so badly want to test the limits of an earth like this. Please, appreciate these last moments we have together~ After all, this is what your existence has been leading towards…!”

With a slide of her foot, Lusamine commanded rows of structures to crumble over her toes. She stomped that foot elsewhere, striking down a tower like lightning, then kicked her other foot forward in a step that took down another. A stroll from one district to another created a pattern of destruction, a trail of smoldering dots that vaguely appeared like the shape of the titan’s extravagant footwear. She moved notably more giddy than usual, trouncing buildings into dust without bias; when she did pick out a specific building, it was so she could flatten it one level at a time, enjoying how each tier fell into the next, how the people inside poured out into the street in a race against her amusement.

The route in which Lusamine trampled over dense city blocks was not without a direction. A particular structure allured her, outstanding due to its height and bold color: an observation tower, so she learned it to be as she thunderously approached closer. It was the tallest building in the area, something she passed under when she was still undercover and exploring the city. Now, it only came waist-high to her, level with where one hand held itself at her hip. The swell of superiority sharpened Lusamine’s grin as she stood right up to the tower, her feet planted comfortably in the circular park surrounding it.

“How adorable~ Mm, do you all consider this some sort of marvel of engineering?” Lusamine remarked, gently placing a fingertip on the very point of the tower -- gentle in her attempt, yet the metal was willing to bend, and was indeed made misshapen when the CEO swirled her finger tauntingly. It was a test of its strength, as was the weight of her heel being pushed against one of the tower’s curved legs of support. Her foot angled into the bend of the design, needing only the slightest pressure to break down the leg -- tempting, but she restrained herself, pulling her foot back so she could instead crouch low. On her haunches, she peered directly into the observation deck, her emerald eye filling the view from the windows. Inside, she witnessed the speck-sized people crowding into the exits, watching them trickle down the lengthy elevators and stairwells, and eventually pool out beneath her in the shadow of her ass.

Before too many could escape, Lusamine stood back up, her expression hungrier than before. Disregarding the lives underfoot, she stepped into place where the proud observation tower would stand between the arc of her legs. It was nearly a perfect fit, but the crotch of her pants obliterated the excess height of the structure, taking out the observation deck in the thrust of her movement. It never stood a chance against her, the platform snapping into scrap upon collision. A prelude to what was to come, Lusamine extended the experience, humming and giggles signalling her anticipation as she bent her legs inwards to hug the building. Two walls clad in tight pants embraced the entirety of the tower, breaking the many levels of windows up her thighs and calves.

Lusamine’s fingers twitched tightly with nothing to grip, and her breathing fell still for a second. After a flash of thought to consider the lives trapped inside, she huffed and closed her legs together decisively. The tall building was crumpled and segmented, cracking apart with metallic bangs and whines as electrical outbursts sparked and popped. The upper-half suffered the tightest part of the clench, where Lusamine’s thighs were unforgivingly strict, holding tightly to what they claimed as to savor the crushing sensation. The structure appeared still in the titan’s grasp, the shards of the demolition held in place by the untearable pants, until a lofty sigh from Lusamine dismissed the tension, releasing the remains of the observation tower. Though much was stained or indented into the fabric of her clothes, the rest collapsed forward in shambles, the few recognizable features left to fall haplessly into the park.

The destruction washed onto the ground with the sound of a rocky tidal wave, but Lusamine’s sigh was heard just as loud. As she stepped ahead in a graceful stride, she brushed at her inner legs and cleaned away the smudges left behind, similarly to how she moved onward with her plans without remorse. The city trembled yet again as a pattern of footsteps began, the weight behind each impact growing stronger as her size subtly increased.

There was rarely a dull moment -- a key appeal as to why Lusamine enjoyed the thrill of being giant. Before she could cast herself into the dwindling city to find some entertainment, it instead came to her with an explosive introduction. Missiles struck at her from two sides, their lowly trajectory only reaching as high as her hips. Her ass, being the broadest aspect of her slender build, was peppered the most with these crackles of fire, the heat of their flames shushed when her fingers stroked where she had been hit.

“Heh, the army again,” Lusamine chuckled dismissively, even as she was still under fire. The streak of the missiles left a trail directly to the squadrons unleashing the offensive upon her, platoons of elite soldiers designated on rooftops with their heavy artillery. It was only when they were located that Lusamine took notice of the bullets drilling into the toes and stilettos of her high-heels, an attack charged by turret-loaded jeeps that did nothing but scratch at the fashionable footwear. Having grown larger since their last encounter, the army’s full-out offensive had even less effect than before on the titan, and so too were they even more vulnerable to her inevitable response.

Lusamine waved a scolding finger at her many opponents, her smile additionally insulting behind the belittling gesture. “You must realize these efforts are in vain, yes? I’m sure that you know better than this~” she taunted them, amused by how the weakest-willed among the soldiers fled from their stations -- she admired their understanding, at least. “Time and time again, you use these silly little weapons to resist me. I’m starting to think you all just have fun shooting at my huge body~” Her teasing, though meant to strip the morale of the soldiers, wound up warming herself with thoughts of their despairing perspectives and the punishment they deserved.

“Once and for all… let’s settle this, won’t we?” Lusamine giggled, turning away from the platoons as though she wished for them to follow her into a bedroom -- her sultry stare back at them expressed as much, but she would need to move no farther than she was to have her fun. A blush washed over her cheeks and a finger tugged at her lip, “Since it is goodbye and all, please make sure to try your hardest, fufu~”

The city could sense the shivering excitement building up in Lusamine, which became unignorable when her body erupted into growth yet again and plagued the area with tremors. The expansion of her feet and legs barreled through buildings, widening the multilane streets as rubble piled over top of them; the titan kicked the debris aside nonchalantly, launching it away like a catapult attack onto the escaping traffic. A new gigantic form had been achieved, a height that was hundreds of meters tall, vast enough to breach the clouds. A longer shadow was thus cast across the army behind her, an intimidating darkness that perplexed even the most obedient soldiers.

Lusamine giggled at the sprawling cityscape below her, the hundreds of buildings like grass surrounding her feet, and the populace abysmally smaller. The slightest shift in her legs fissured the streets and ruined the weakest structures; adjusting where her foot stood allowed a hailstorm of debris to be cast onto where it happened to drift above. So huge that she was, she had escaped the cacophony of her massive consequences, too tall to hear the crumbling of buildings or the cries of the people evacuating them. Lusamine heard only her own amusement echo back at her, louder than the crackling under her sole.

“Now then, hmm… Where did you go? Hehehe~” Lusamine’s grin sharpened as she swirled to each side, in search of what had kept her entertained. The military and all of its might was sincerely overlooked, at least until the red pops of explosions striking at her heels was noticed. “Aha~ Still at it, I see~” she cooed, leaning onto her thighs to stare steeply down at the streets. Her uncovered eye squinted, barely able to make out the uniforms and warmachines. “Diligent, if nothing else. But attacking my feet clearly isn’t enough~ My, I suppose I’ll have to make this even easier for you…~”

The city was hammered by a series of blows as the titan knelt into her desired position. Her feet kicked back, the flats of her golden heels acting as walls that bulldozed through districts, allowing her knees to bend down and careen through multiple blocks each. Continuing forward into a crawling pose, her hands next cratered into the city, compressing everything beneath her palms like sand at the beach. She was careless of the lives she snuffed out, their deaths only another detail in her mind as her focus was still aimed onto the military’s futile fight against her.

Wordlessly, Lusamine made a point for the army of where to direct their fire. Her signal to them was a deafening slap against her own ass, her right hand rising into position behind her before striking her own rear with whip-like speed. She swayed her hips for effect, allowing the weight of her butt to speak for itself high above their appalled reactions; surely, so Lusamine imagined, all eyes were beaming up at her ass, as if the heavens themselves had parted to bestow its roundness upon them. Long, elegant fingers gripped tightly at her pants, accentuating the fat of her rear so that its plushness was obvious; she wanted the army to know exactly how it was the softness of their target that passively deflected their desperate assault. Just as she had hoped, she felt the bubble-like sensation of a military bombardment honed onto her asset, drizzles of warmth that existed for so little time to her, but still lasting enough to bring her towards that deep satisfaction. She first chuckled at their efforts, then subsided into a quiet moan, these muffled sounds dropping onto the district under her with rattling effect -- her noises paled to the impact of a single droplet of drool, falling from her lips and splashing into a strip mall, too minor of an event for the titan to take notice.

Are you truly trying hard enough? Do you little soldiers think that’s going to be enough to save your city?” Lusamine gasped into her words, suddenly overcharged with excitement. Her legs quivered to dangerous effect, razing the homes and businesses they had settled into for her to crawl above; in her eagerness, she further spread her stance so that her ass sank lower towards the concentration of firepower, sacrificing yet more buildings against her unstoppable legs. Her hum was heard distinctly above the constant crashing and collapsing, “I’m getting closer~! What a miserable way to die during earth’s final day -- smothered by the titan’s ass, fufu~

Lusamine tactically drew out the most she could from the army, curiously craning her head back as best she could to observe the action behind her. Sparks of explosions sizzled against her ass like weak embers, launched out of desperation, the dim belief that their assault could at least allow some more evacuees to escape. All the while, it was a game to Lusamine, a chance to breakaway from the tightness of being a CEO and mother. She had decided that it was the only way to melt the stress, that it was necessary to contort the power of a military into that of a personal vibrator; there was no going back to anything less, and she had less reason than ever to worry about their fragility.

It was on the taste of that thought that Lusamine conclusively dropped her ass onto the city, sitting up straight so that she could completely press everything into a pure flatness. Her eye flared with a burst of pleasure, astonished by how fulfilling it was to command silence with her sitting. No more booms from bombs, no more roars of crowds, at least not from the crater her butt had made of four different districts. She felt the aftershock of her decision, the feeble earth itself rocking and cracking apart; nearby buildings shuddered as their foundations gave way beneath them, highways split apart and spilled cars aside like avalanches. It was too much for her all to appreciate, but Lusamine did her best, inhaling the air of her victory, shifting her ass to cause additional crunches under her.

I suppose that settles that conflict~” Lusamine giggled, heard by the shaken survivors in the city that still surrounded her. Her audience was scattered across broken streets and mountains of debris, straining to stare up at her through the black smoke that filled spots in the sky. For most, that image would be the last they would see as the ground began to rumble again -- the titan’s body was expanding, cherishing her victory by consuming the rest of the city with her sheer size. “Sorry, but your precious army has failed you,” she mocked them, “they failed to stop a woman from sitting down~ so now everything has to be cleaned away.” It was as she promised, the black color of her clothes seen as a relentless tidal wave that pushed aside everything in its path, grinding the city into huge mounds of debris that continuously toppled over itself.

The titan stood to her full height, only after the city had vanished, turned to nothing but a border of rubble shaped around where she had been sitting. The disaster was dusted off from her pants as she rose within her wasteland, a messy circle of black that was the newly exposed earth. Lusamine admired her destruction with a mad grin, imagining the perspective from down so low, but her fascination was then caught on what was outside the city’s border: a similar stretch of nothingness, defined only by the grave-like dots of toppled skyscrapers. It was odd to find, until she realized that it was the mark of a previous session of her fun, the very site she had started at earlier. In all of her excitement, she had looped through the city back to where she began, where she was once as tiny as those people, gawking at where the pad of a finger once wiped away all life that was there. To her, even as huge as she had become, the crater was impressively wide, especially so for just a single finger -- it inspired her, not just into a fit of maniacal giggles, but to see herself as having to become yet more gigantic if she expected to bring an end to this world.

End Notes:





If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month, get early + exclusive access to stories like this and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy

I have a Discord now! Come and discuss size enthusiast topics and stay up to date on my projects~ https://discord.gg/5UvfUgZBmK

Part IV by Curse Crazy
Author's Notes:

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month you get early access to these stories and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy





Paranoia plagued the dense gathering of people as they packed themselves tightly inside. The steel dome echoed back the anxiety of the crowds, a nervous noise of murmuring as persistent as the ocean. A constant, rhythmless thunder conducted tremors across the ground – even in their shelter, they were evidently unsafe. The sports stadium, including its breadth of bleachers and its multipurpose field, was once generously spacious for the refugees it took in, but that limit was quickly surpassed when additional floods of people forced themselves through. No one expected the dome to protect them from the terror outside, only to hide themselves quietly away, bound to the hope that they would be overlooked by that blonde behemoth.

A commotion was heard, starting from outside and then sweeping inward. A chain reaction of screams triggering screams, responding to an unknown threat, until–

Kck-krung!! Kree-eeeeen…

Daylight beamed in from a break at the dome’s rim, announced with an ear-shattering shock of noise and followed by a horrible, nauseating rip of metal. The material of the dome bent as if not resisting the force at all, crumpling so easily that it seemed to melt. It was being opened – the titan, the mobs all feared, but to what extent she had imposed herself upon them was yet to be fully comprehended. Indeed, what the panicking civilians expected to see outside the stadium walls was the black-dressed woman standing or squatting above them, her arms hoisted up as she pried open the dome over her head.

In reality, Lusamine’s attack on the shelter was effortless beyond their worries. Her scale was gradually understood to the limits of their perspectives, realized first by those that fled from the stadium, and then everyone at once, gawking up at the green eye that had become their sky. Lusamine giggled, having broken open the dome with only the strength of a fingernail; the sheen of a recent manicure taunted the shelter of people, the titan’s vanity weaponized against them. Madness snapped among the clustered crowds, uncertain whether to stay bunkered in the stadium, or to risk fleeing out into the streets that were just as dominated by her inescapable loom.

A great wind of a voice stormed the shelter, despite Lusamine speaking with a motherly sensitivity. “Ah-hah~ I knew this little city was too quiet for a reason – all of you were trying to hide! Mm, what an adorable attempt~ but it seems I’ve found you nonetheless, fufu~” As she spoke down on the rioting stadium, her finger idly tapped down on one of the walls, drumming up quakes that eventually caused a jumbo-screen display to fall amidst the crowds. “You tried to escape me, but all you’ve done is collect yourselves into one convenient place. That kind of incompetence is why I don’t mind destroying this planet, fufu~ So worthless… I wonder if you all would have any value as calories? Hm, or are you too miserable for even that purpose…?

Contrary to the rush of excitement occurring just under her fingertip, Lusamine appeared relaxed with how she lounged across the countryside. She laid flat on her chest, her stretch of body encompassing a multitude of neighborhoods and towns, the distances of highways connecting them, and every geological feature to note in between – a land and its life, all disappeared into the fabric of her clothes. Opposite of her point of interest were her feet, one kicked over the other, seated victoriously over the city she had started her day in; she had them bare and exposed, deciding to deepen her comfort by removing her strict high-heels. Such high-class fashion statements were set aside in the suburbs outside the city, cratered together like two proud obelisks that overlooked the dread-stricken community. The titan had rested herself into a valley created by her own mass, yet it was hardly a moment of relief, her hugeness still an oppressive presence to all those who marveled her mountainside body.

Lusamine lowered her face towards the stadium, stopping short of it so that she could savor the sight. Moving in such a way had included her uniquely-styled hair to careen into the city, the thick threads sticking firmly to their shape as they tore up the many streets; her chest cradled forward from how it was arced, bending into and crumbling the few highrises that had been otherwise mercied by her lacking bosom. Destruction popped around her as she merely angled herself into position, licking her lip as she tilted down further with the intent of licking up the stadium’s inhabitants.

The pink monster of pure muscle oozed from the steamy cavern of a mouth. Her hunger bellowed onto the shelter, casting the crowds into stampeding over one another towards the clogged exits. They willingly threw themselves down bleachers if it meant a faster getaway, especially as the tongue debuted along one side of the stadium, glopping down onto a broad selection of seats. The muscle expanded as it pressed into the structure, widening and subtly shaping into a scoop as it was dragged through the rows. All was bulldozed by the tongue, caught up into mounds of flipped-over seats and pavement, transformed into crumbs that were piling up into the grasp of sticky saliva. Any refugees tripped through the seats were the first to be abducted, heartlessly hoisted by the encroaching wall no differently than anything else the titan intended to devour.

A flick of the tongue was punishingly too fast for anyone to avoid. The moment she whimmed it, Lusamine licked away the stadium and all those that had used it as a shelter; suddenly, it stood no more, replaced with only sparse remains of its foundation and a wasteland pooled with saliva. The countless screams that had merged together as one uproar of horror was silenced, overtaken by the cacophony of active demolition, until that, too, reached an end. The tongue lifted away, spilling over with excess ground and material and human life, as if itself were a gluttonous beast trying to take too much back into its cave. Her lips were then sealed softly as her bite of a treat was rolled into her mouth, twisted and moistened into becoming a messy glob no longer recognizable as the shelter it once was. Metal and concrete turned to dust between her molars, steel beams snapped in half like twigs; interwoven in the mayhem were hundreds of people, a number that was dropping dramatically as they were drowned, cobbled, and ultimately eaten. Her throat was an inevitable destination, and after three fulfilling swallows, her mouth was emptied – aside from whatever stragglers were overlooked, abandoned in the cliffs of gums or mired in cesspools of spit.

Mmh… You couldn’t even amount to much flavor,” Lusamine sighed, her hungry expression tamed to a mild smile. As she entertained herself by surveying the results of her lick, she took notice of the crowds that had dodged being devoured, those escapees from the stadium as well as other stragglers of the victimized city. They were in awe of something, either the wet stamp of land her taste of the shelter had created, or the titan herself, her one-eyed stare beaming down at them from the clouds. “All of you are equally at fault for disappointing me. Before this planet is destroyed, I’ll make it slightly more perfect by removing you all from it~

The severed population scrambled away from the titan, but no soul in the city was safe from the sequence to follow. A deep rumbling swept the surrounding area; the landscape was contorting to Lusamine’s increasing size, the crust of the earth bending to her body as though it were a bedspread cushioning to her slender figure. Her expansion conquered city blocks without her needing to lift a finger, her bigness alone capable of commanding space for itself. Nothing could resist her growth, belittling the efforts of those who tried to run away, to the point of bringing many to a stupified halt. Nothing in her shadow felt safe, and it was spreading fast and far – having doubled her scale, she had become tremendous, striking fear even as she lounged flat along the earth.

Cozying into this new size, Lusamine reasserted her attention onto the city. Having become so small in front of her, it could have been dismissed with as little as a breath, and nearly was when she exhaled upon them. She was beyond hearing their cries of horror, hearing instead only the vacancy of the sky and the crunching of the ground reshaped by her mass. Her lone eye searched for anything else of entertainment value, but there was less and less she could comprehend after her growth; a passing concern, as she already felt the pull of exploring elsewhere around the country, before that, too, shrunk away from her.

Farewell~” the titan hummed forebodingly, the victims of her torment too tiny to immediately grasp the means of their destruction. Amidst the lawless spree of panic, they felt hard tremors pounding the world, only so many in a position to see the source: her hand, settling onto its side, curved around the city’s border. Beginning from a river, her palm and fingers razed the landscape in the shape of an unforgiving wall. Her grasp swallowed everything without bias; forests, parks, neighborhoods, and then offices, hotels, highways. No matter the material, it all cobbled together into a knotted world of sparsely recognizable locales, a tornado swirled by the clench of her fist – picked up and squeeze, the uncountable loads of land and life sifted through the wrinkles of her grip, some amount of humanity still straining to exist even in that apocalyptic whim. All at once, the handful of earth was released, and like dust did it travel through the air for hundreds of meters, a hailstorm of rubble that rained down upon the wasteland now carved in the city’s stead.

Lusamine inspected her hand and the unique grittiness that persisted. Stained into her palm were remains of the city, some amount of life still enduring in the softness of her skin. There was no mercy for those stragglers, as they were silently sentenced to her stomach. She gently licked one finger at a time, taking the time to swallow each individual strand of crumb-like civilization before proceeding. It was a dry taste, as unfavorable as the shelter before, but it was the erotic flavor that she truly appreciated, the spectacle that her sultry behavior was to the millions watching her.

Eager to continue, Lusamine allowed her body to steadily grow, synchronized with the slow burn of her arousal. From laying forward on her chest, she decided to to roll over onto her back, a twist of movement that would inarguably cost tens of thousands of lives. Of course, it made as much difference to her as it did to roll over a pillow in her bed, and so her body collapsed over numerous communities as a consequence. The black of her clothes crashed across the countryside like a tsunami, relentless until it was paused by a mountain, long reaching but dull headed. It broke her speed only because of its distinct bulkiness against her butt, how the slopes and ridges accepted a cheek’s roundness; Lusamine giggled, deciding it was worthwhile to use.

The upscale neighborhoods and their affluent population were challenged by the encroaching of the titan’s impossible ass, its shape defined by the strictness of her pants. Its arrival to that point had caused mudslides to bring down houses, funneling them down to where her hips cratered at the mountain’s base. Then, the wall of black continued to crash forward, its position adjusted around the shape of the land; the titan purposed the mountain into the middle of her ass, cherishing how the feature was ground away underneath her. The peaks crumbled and collapsed, breaking apart like a mound of sand, until lesser ranges of hills were redesigned in the outline of her waist.

As a final part of repositioning, Lusamine curled forward, taking claim to levels of the atmosphere she had not yet stood at – having grown so much, she was at her tallest height yet, despite only sitting down. She surveyed the setting, paused by her loneliness amidst slow-moving surroundings, the stillness in the air reflected by the long-reaching quiet. When she giggled to herself, she expected an echo, but it traveled far without sounding back to her, unlike the buzzing effect it had on the province’s population.

Constantly growing larger, Lusamine’s feet eventually edged into a beach, and then into the water, her toes bulldozing the inland along with them. A bay had been discovered, the coasts lined with port cities that went beneath her gaze; she was more curious about the ships and boats between them. Stretching one leg out above the gulf, she wondered what their perspectives were like, daunted upon by a giant foot taken to the sky overhead, its wide waves of movement casting away fog and clouds so that it was clearly presented for all seafarers to witness. On an impulse, Lusamine dropped that foot into the round of water, enjoying the little splash she created, tickled to know that she had summoned catastrophes on that whim. Geyers shot upwards as high as mountains, waves as tall as skyscrapers spreading far off into the beaches; speck-sized ships were swirled deep onto the ground, buried within cities that were established far from the beaches. The currents of those floods soon twisted back from where they came as Lusamine removed her foot, reeled back above land triumphant in fulfilling Lusamine’s flare for destruction.

Mhm~ Did I misstep somewhere? Expecting an apology?” Lusamine asked. She spoke shushed and sultry, but every word boomed over the heads of those between her legs, the audience that was captivated by her meteoric methods. “I wanted to wash my feet, but your water isn’t even good enough for that. Fufu, what a miserable world~ It’s a wonderful thing you have me here! I can find ways for you to be useful~ It must be my maternal instinct, to care so deeply for things that keep disappointing me.

Stricken with a shiver of excitement, Lusamine’s arousal was apparent, the heat within her empowered by having multiple cities held captive outside her crotch – a real warmth that extended into the communities closest to her, a humidity thick with her odor. The fat of her legs, bound tight by her pants, were insurmountable barriers, as though the diminutive lots of lives had any chance of outrunning her reach at all. Comforted by her inescapable scale, Lusamine took the time to undress out of her slacks. Every shake of her weight offered more thoughts of pleasure, that kilometers of land quivered as she stripped out of her pants, as though the territory itself was a nervous lover. In huffs of breaths, she unveiled the bareness of her legs, casting the slacks aside into another nation. In the aftermath of the earthquakes made thus far, the population observed a new color to the walls that encircled them: the paleness of her thighs and calves curled delightfully inward, and the alluring red of her panties, displayed as a divine triangle facelessly glaring down upon tens of thousands.

Lusamine stroked the length of her legs, her hands traveling down the pair faster than bullet trains could cross the same distance. Shifting her weight in such a way pitted more of the earth towards her; while her attention was squared onto the number of cities immediately in front of her, she was oblivious to everything else around her similarly suffering. Behind her was a forested neighborhood sunken towards the crevice of her ass, houses and highways alike swallowed into the broken ground and smothered when the rear pushed unforgivingly towards them. The stream of destruction tickled her like carpet fibers, the cityscape and the terrain too tiny to draw her attention away from her targets – the towns she could turn into playthings.

An experimental touch devastated a city when a manicured nail dug underneath them, ripping entire blocks apart from underground, until the fingertip was lifted into the air, taking with it anything that remained steady. An urban neighborhood was ruined and relocated, apartment buildings collapsing on top of each other, combustions breaking out into tragic fires that billowed in the high-altitude winds. They were taken kilometers away at a mind-numbing speed, their destination left unexplained – without comment, the titan launched the piece of the city into her crotch. The fabric of her underwear was unyielding to the buildings that crashed into it, the infinite threads catching the heaps of people that dropped away from the destruction. Wetness from her arousal created a swamp-like environment that kept the debris embedded like a stain, spread messily across the steep mound of a woman’s crotch. Defined by the panties was the shape of her clitoris, a hill-sized bulge that property was driven and swirled into; they were fed to her perversion, and only the first of many helpings.

Hahh~ It’s falling apart~ so quickly~” Lusamine moaned as a shiver raced up her spine. The selection of a city was no more, but her fingers danced wide around where they had been smothered into her underwear, massaging herself steadily. “I’m going to need so much more than that~ Fufu, are you ready to be put to work? Come, come close~ Clinging to me is your only option…!

Overtaken by a sexual hunger, Lusamine unbit her lip and grabbed a handful of the earth. She giggled, watching the amount of land sift between her digits, keen to see how the rice-sized buildings were disturbed in their foundations. For only that moment did she appreciate the severed community before diverting it all onto her cunt, her palm tilting towards her lap and allowing the sample of the country to drizzle explosively onto her arousal. Her hips quaked with a pulse of pleasure, and so another handful was fed, earning a chime of her satisfaction – but it was far from enough to complete her. Another handful of humanity was stolen from the surface and applied to her sex, piled into the underwear as they were pinched open like a consuming maw in its own right; those that survived being spilled from high into the air and over the landscape of a pussy were no match for her hand when it delved in after them, parting the lips so that crumbles of the world would cascade and cover the area. It was impossible for Lusamine to keep track of every corner of terror her masturbation conducted, but the race to imagine all those perspectives – the mad counting of however many lives were sacrificed to her sexuality – only compelled her to harvest more of the province for her horrible appetite.

Eventually, the terrain had been scraped vacant – a wasteland of the unearthed and ruined, the scape molded to the carvings of grasping fingers where cities once stood. It appeared as though a war had been waged, a null zone of despair that existed between her legs. Panting in the midst of her masturbation, Lusamine glimpsed at what remained, her smirk finally deflated by the disappointment of having so little left; the grid of architecture had few bits of civilization between the sites she had already combed into use, insignificant to her but substantial bastions for the province’s survivors. From these precarious shelters were worried refugees, helpless to make any appeal to her before her dismissal was upon them – the naked legs closed, sealing tight the intensity of her arousal and crushing together that last fraction of the province in the hug of her thighs.

A divine sigh sang across the countryside, a tone that could have been lovely in its lowness, but only contributed to the terror of noise, that nonstop rumbling of the land responding to the titan’s twitches of ecstasy. The breath was truly a warning to those behind her, the tens of thousands that spanned a distance from the province’s border, to the farmlands and forests that defined her seat. A wall of blonde hair cradled towards those miles of society, collapsing loudly like a flood of destruction that allowed no survivors. The weight of her body laid back completely flattened everything beneath her, the final crunches of what existed there heard by her as a crisp, satisfying crinkle.

Lusamine bathed in her own afterglow, the pumping of her rushing heart reverberating throughout the country. She giggled when her heels were tickled by water, having continued to expand her size until she was within reach of the bay again. The city there earned one last glance from their cruel goddess before crumbling into dust, instantly destroyed when she idly shifted her foot upon them. They were forgettable, as were all patches of civilization that happened to surround Lusamine, treated with only as much respect as a bedspread as she twisted from her back and onto her front. She rocked comfortably into a new position, spelling waves of tragedies as a result; a devastated world now looked upon a different shape of a mountain range, a slender curve of a feminine body, with an emphasized ass that towered mockingly above a capital city. Her perfectly styled hair was weaved with disasters as she spun onto her chest, dragging up scraps of civilization within swamp-like knots of sweat-touched strands. Countless lives drained away in the tremors of her growth, literally shrugged aside as Lusamine blissfully enjoyed her melty state of pleasure.

“Mmm… I do hope all of you are appreciating your planet as much as I am~” Lusamine whispered, but her comment translated to a long roar of a voice, deafening to those nearest to her lips, and a quaking bass for miles onward. “Fufu, I must admit, your little world looks especially charming from this angle! I can almost forget the ugliness that’s rooted deep down~”

A coy expression loomed above a metropolis, bedazzled with an assortment of lights and nightlife activity. A dense population endured the back-and-forth breezes of her breaths as they rioted hopelessly. Lusamine’s lone eye narrowed with glee, deciding that the world deserved a kiss exactly there. She was as ginger as she could make herself, yet her puckered lips were wider than the city itself, plummeting upon them like a meteor. Debris coated her lips until her tongue licked everything clean, except for whatever survived in the unnoticeable crevices of her smile.

The world’s population was on edge, constantly on watch of where the titan continued. Any hope she would tire out and sleep, offering precious hours for humanity to bunker down and prepare, was dashed when she began moving – crawling across the unfortunate country, too lazy from her masturbation to lift herself any higher. Her dignity was dwindling still, as observed by her messy way of disrobing completely from her clothes, the sparse set of which was draped across neighboring territories. The titan was from then on naked, immediately outgrowing all the clothes she no longer wore. Her confidence was unbroken, her shame amounting only to a red blush that was more taunting than it was vulnerable; she was the world’s authority, allowed to be nude and proud as she explored a country that was perpetually shrinking beneath her.

Lusamine’s scale had surpassed the borders of what any country could claim contained her. Rivers began and ended in the length of her all-fours posture, biomes visibly changed like gradients in her shade, and few features of humanity’s architectural feats were visible at a glance. Passenger planes strained to divert their flights from the crisis that she was, but the most mundane of movements happened to be the most unpredictable to avoid. Entire armies devoted their offenses to targeting her weakest points – bombardments against her breasts, airstrikes atop her ass – but no weaponry was effective then, nor would it ever be as their threat grew even larger. A divided world was at last locked in agreement, that their combined forces were useless against the titan.

An entire province, as well as additional miles encircling it, was disturbed from their suspended anxiety. They had thought wrong to believe they were at least far enough from Lusamine’s interests to possibly take shelter and pray for another day; on a whim, they – and all of their land – were chosen to entertain her. There were no words, only a haunting giggle that chimed over the sounds of breaking earth. She had taken the province into her ownership, held high in the atmosphere, level with her wicked grin. Their society had been uprooted with as much ease as scooping sand into her palms; Lusamine withheld a laugh at their misery, attempting to keep the landscape steady so that she could spy on the apocalypse. Indeed, her lone eye earned a chorus of screams, conducted by an emerald pupil keen to their sorrows, attracted to the tumbling buildings and the fissured fields.

They heard a horrible sound, accented by the most ominous feeling that washed over the population. High-speed winds were heard as a distant vacuum: an extensive inhale, strong enough to rip the loosest of the land away from the handheld province. Communities along the crumbling borders were pulled into the air, whipped away towards the titan’s nostrils, though very little would actually reach her mountain-sized nose. It was merely a prelude to a monumental event, that subsequent exhale that the province had no hope against.

“Fuuuu…~” Lusamine blew out her lips, unleashing a clean stream of her breath that turned the mound of earth into a cloud of dust. After just a brief giggle at the effect, her attention was already being cast elsewhere.

But the storm she created was an entire world of its own, a cluster of reality flipped into a nonsense nightmare. Though the titan saw simply a fog of dust and dirt, it truly was the land she had been holding, scattered wide and far through the atmosphere. The initial impact of her breath was incomparable to the heaviest tropical storms, more akin to multiple superweapons striking the province than any force of nature – surely unrecognizable as merely a woman’s blow of air, but that truly was what annihilated civilization. The stream of exhale was a twisted weave of tornados, commanded by the titan to cast the province and its population away into the atmosphere. From one corner of the land to the opposite, the ground and virtually all that inhabited it were dissolved from her palms; tangled forests, cozy suburbs, and industrial cities alike were ripped apart, effectively evaporating into the form of a dark cloud. Whatever bits of life were able to withstand the bomb-like gales were remorselessly abandoned at a random altitude, surrounded by the haze of what was originally their homeland now scattered like a mist in the sky.

A long shadow claimed the full length of a nation. Eclipsing the sun was a godly silhouette: a thin body type surrounded by a glow of golden hair. Tremors of her rising to her feet swept the landscape all around her, but those targeted in her shade were inflicted as well with the brunt of her giggle, a rain storm of deep, giant chimes that tormented millions with its yet-familiar maternal charm. She was upon them, like so many times before, but as she paused to survey what was left of the continent she had paraded through, humanity slowly understood that she was truly her biggest size yet – those nearest to her felt a thickness in the air, as if gravity itself was being warped towards her massiveness.

Lusamine lifted a foot to continue, but stopped mid-step to examine the aftermath of where it had been planted. Her fingers curled with excitement upon seeing the ashened wasteland, a print bordered by mountains of earth pushed outward from its presence. Where her foot lingered mid-air, debris of that destruction trickled onto the cities beneath her, always accumulating a higher death toll wherever she existed.

She laughed at the concept, filled with a giddiness that had her skip ahead the next several paces. As tall and free as she was, a youthful energy took over Lusamine, delighted anew to feel the earth shatter underfoot and to imagine the consequences of her playfulness. Soon did she reach the opposite shore of the country, a trail of smoldering stamps behind her – between those craters was a population mesmerized with her naked body flying overhead, the wind under her feet spiraling viciously onto those gawking at her magnificence.

Miraculously, the nation held captive by the titan’s occupation was granted a hopeful scene, when the gigantic woman continued her trajectory and into the ocean. It appeared that she might be leaving them, albeit with a farewell of tsunamis caused by her footsteps, but it only spelled worry for all other corners of the earth. Indeed, her fun was far from over, and set to fulfill her promise, she willed herself to grow larger – spikes of increase that jumped her height miles at a time. The depths of the ocean were disturbed by impossibly-sized pillars of legs, her knees – eventually, just her ankles – stirring the waters into mad vortexes within vortexes. Navies were whipped suddenly into storms and toppled by fantastical waves, instantly defeated before her feet could reach them to stomp them herself.

“I’ve arrived~” Lusamine sang onto the next continent that her strides through the sea had taken her to. “Did you think yourselves fortunate to have been on this side of the planet? Of course I wouldn’t ignore all of you~ Even if you’re the size of microbes, I’ll still be thinking of you~”

A debut footfall onto the beach of the continent awakened all to the severity of her size. It had been placed with a deliberate sternness, testing the strength of the land before continuing, but it was no challenge at all for her foot to melt through the ground. An entire province fell victim to that whim, everything destroyed around the specifiness of her toes as though it were clay. Smearing that step backwards, Lusamine revealed the depths of that stomp, having strewn the bright color of exposed magma back into the ocean. Though the heat was devastating, she found the temperature relaxing, similar to dipping her toes into warm water.

“Hmm? Is your world really so weak now?” Lusamine laughed haughtily, hoisting a hand to try and hide her apparent amusement. “How very disappointing. Your civilization is an embarrassment if it can’t support even one of my feet.” She posed that very foot onto its heel, hammered into the middle of a mountain range so that her sole was displayed in an alluring stretch. “This is the foot you failed to hold up. Own up to your errors and apologize~”

Humanity’s only ability to respond was through military desperation. Every strike weapon the countries had prepared was unleashed – streams of missiles, varying widely in strength, drilled into the miles of wrinkled skin endlessly. Despite the widespread rage of explosions, the titan was unflinching to their attack, casually continuing to curl her toes and sway her foot teasingly. She was at least aware of their wartime efforts, but considered the bombardment something like a weak, directionless massage.

Lusamine’s weight shifted, and thus too did the balance of the world. “I very well could stomp out this continent, one step at a time,” she said aloud, discussing with herself the fate of millions. “But does such a miserable stain on the planet deserve that much work? Fufu~ I can think of a more relaxing way to eradicate these ugly countries.”

The sky of skin that was the titan’s sole was moved away from the mountains, launching back where it had come rushing from. Its removal was more foreboding than relieving, a sign that the titan was preparing something much more monumental. True to their fears, a deeper, more expansive shadow stretched across the landscapes within the next minutes; the destroyer was turning a half-rotation, replanting her feet with volcanic effects into two different ends of a coastline. The continent was faced with the immaculate cliff of her nude back, her legs agap into the shape of a massive arch – a passageway to the other side that awaited them. The slightest bend of her knees brought her moon-like rear a full mile closer to the surface, pointed vaguely where it would inevitably impact.

Lusamine herself had only a broad idea of where her ass would plummet, incapable of grasping the full extent of consequences she would unleash – but the thought did make her giggle and burn red, anxiously sneering over her shoulder where her seat awaited. Visibly tickled, her hands pressed onto her thighs as she gradually crouched deeper into the atmosphere. The only hesitation occurred when a faint moisture greeted her canyon, a chill feeling that shivered her sensitive place, that which was the clouds being thwarted by her immense arrival. After that one tingle, Lusamine inhaled through a messy, half-bitten grin, allowing humanity a last precious moment before her commitment, but more importantly, the final ounce of suspense she could withstand.

Her seat was too tremendous to be defined as only an instant, not at all by civilization’s germ-like perspective. In the span of her one breath, as the ass closed down onto the continent, the winds were ablaze by the absolute rush of energy generated by her descent. Temperatures skyrocketed and tornados reigned in the disastrous center destined to be her landing site, thousands of miles that encompassed several countries, all equally expected to become nothing. The ceiling of skin dropped like a flood, the fleshy sound of its coverage across the land overwhelming the roaring chaos, a cacophony only possibly rivaled by the crackling of the earth’s crust. Fissures made all new divides in the geography, maws from the ground with a thirst for lakes and a hunger for crumb-like societies, constantly branching and splitting as if the planet was glass under strain. Likewise did a shockwave travel circularly outward from the titan’s crash, an unreal image that could be seen from space, but was endured by humanity as a catastrophe incomparable to anything in nature’s history; typhoons and earthquakes occurred simultaneously, absolutely overwhelming any means of defense. Power grids worldwide were disrupted by the chaos, pitting the populations into darkness and stripping them of precious electricity. The planet itself was warped and erupted, its roundness made obtuse when her weight struck its face and drove miles deep into bedrock. Those on other ends of the world were suddenly made victims of her laziness as their corners of the globe popped from the pressure that shifted, cast into terror as the landscapes cultivated by generations of life were utterly reshaped, blown apart from under their cities and agriculture. While the titan sighed and relaxed effortlessly on top of the very limits of the world, all that had lived on its vastness were challenged to coexist with her choice, imposed upon by the biggest scale she had ever commanded.

Lusamine was acutely aware of having breached that record, bubbled into amazement by experiences she had never quite enjoyed. Gravity was temptingly resistable, allowing her movements to feel lighter and freer, which she delighted in by curling her legs through countries in a breeze of movement. Rolling her head back in ecstasy, she fondly remembered growing to what was half her current height, a jolt of transformation done to belittle a speck-sized individual in her palm – a pet she still kept in the confines of a petri dish. Such warming thoughts inevitably drew out her arousal like an open floodgate, an impulse she happily immersed herself into without a shiver of doubt. She unfolded completely onto the world, uncaring if she splashed into the shallowed seas, unphased by the glowing burn of wildfires and lava leaks; her relaxation smothered all excitement behind and beneath her, only to expel subsequent rings of consequences for laying out as she did, magnifying the chaos that was ongoing around her. Lusamine closed her eyes and listened, satisfied with the constant crackle of destruction and the low groaning of the planet’s deteriorating structure.

The shape of the surface soon became a point of discomfort, however, as Lusamine’s growth perpetuated and extended the length of her lounge. Neighboring continents were burdened with the overflow of her body, some dwarfed by a wall of pale skin, while others found themselves trapped in the corners of her body – the crevices of her armpits and crotch contained rattled dots of broken societies, the scattered survivors chased by the maw-like shape of these lowly features of her figure. They awaited to be crunched out of existence, a fate Lusamine did not dwell on as she rocked into position to masturbate, heaving with excitement as her hand plunged between her thighs.

But after a few touches that dripped viscous wetness down unto mountain ranges, Lusamine decided on other means to strike her peak, inspired by the sand-like texture of the earth melting under her increasing mass. The world was an hourglass trickling through its dwindling moments; though she could only make guesses of her impact, the truth was that the CEO had severed the global population to a weak fraction of what it once was, cut down to size just like the planet itself had. Any movement she began alerted the remaining castaway cities and provinces immediately of her shift, but they were without counter to her whims, helpless against her decision to roll over onto her front. It did not matter to her where her massiveness was placed, except for just one concern: the exact zone that would bed her cunt, that which drooled hungrily with arousal while she sought a suitable location.

Searching eagerly underneath herself, her emerald eye flashed with affirmation. Lusamine laughed, “What adorable little islands~ Since you’ve reminded me of home, I want to make sure you get put somewhere special…” Her maternal tone spoke down on an archipelago system located far into the ocean, unaware that it had earlier been a full continent in its own right, now submerged by the redistribution of the planet’s water so that only its highest peaks and miles were exposed. It had of course been where survivors were gathered, the few that could possibly respond to the apocalyptic happenings and were quick enough to make it to higher elevations. Yet regardless of their trials, death loomed above, manifested in the distinct form of a bush of blonde hair. A pitch black shade blanketed the drowned landscapes as a humidity befell its population, a prelude to the jungle they were about to be captured in.

Lusamine grew herself bigger in bursts of suspense, panting wildly onto a snowcap crown of the earth while holding her posture. Before she had realized it, her own size was superior to the planet’s, proportion to her like an oblong mass that her arms embraced like a rotund lover. It was further misshapened by her intimate squeeze; no hardness of the earth’s crust could withstand her massiveness, bending to her desires with as much resistance as a pillow. More landscapes were devastated by eruptions, more tidal waves washed away the cultivated squares of civilization, but Lusamine’s thighs were a shelter around her little islands, which dwindled tinier and tinier, until she could let them shrink away under her no longer.

Threads of pubic hair crashed upon the archipelago hundreds at a time, each strand thicker than the widest spanning freeways. It was a meteor storm of firm curls, dusted with leftovers of civilization she had previously torn apart for the sake of her pleasure. A new environment swallowed the homes they knew, entire cities and towns ripped from the ground and knotted within the titan’s bush. The winds were dominated by the odor of her arousal, a suffocating aroma that breathed over them more greatly when her lips struck the surrounding seas. Exposed stretches of pink collided with mountains and proved victorious, regardless of how sensitive and precious such areas were meant to be; the most she sensed of such destruction were the enjoyable pops of their ruin, the remnants of communities crushed into a powder that would live on as dust clinging to her pubic region.

Lusamine roared with a moan that ventured deep into the vastness of space. With a single contortion of her hips, she inferred the erasure of those archipelagos; dots on a map that would be replaced with the ooze of her arousal, if any more maps were ever to be created. A steamy exhale melted through her tundra of a pillow, her arms clenched with fissure-forming strength, yet all these exhibitions of power were just the shivering reactions of her orgasm, the world-ending, monumental event that all had been sacrificed for. In celebration of reaching that peak, Lusamine freed herself of those final strings of restraint, allowing herself to twitch with growth surges. The shattered planet shrank in her possession, continuing to collapse in her full-body grasp, the cracking of the earth in harmony with her winded laughter.

“Mm… Is that all, then…? Is anything left…?”

The world had ended. Its semblance to a planet was no more; what was earth was now a crumbled pebble in the solar system, on track to deteriorate into celestial dust. The outward eruptions from underground pressure had blown chunks of the land into the atmosphere, swirling about as asteroids of debris. An x-like shape was etched into the world, its shape taken after its destroyer and her apocalyptic embrace. Black smog conquered swathes of countries where wildfires were ablaze, blue oceans flooded deep past coastal borders, and red streaks of magma bled from the endlessly branching fissures. Everywhere on earth was an inhospitable hellscape, and at the edges of the titan’s body, wherever the world still connected with her skin or by bridges of hair, were the final traces of humanity desperately risking the voyage to transfer their existence onto her superior surface.

Lusamine thought exactly of that expedition – humanity making the best of their near-extinction by surviving on her body. They had their chance, she thought in a sigh, one breath that disappeared a cloud of debris away from her. How filthy to think of them trying to live on me…~ Those little islands might have a chance down there, actually… Can they be that resilient? I wonder if that’s possible~ “Fufu…~”

And so, it was quiet. Lusamine lay adrift by the jagged rock of a planet as if it were a bedside partner, bathed by the rays of a distant sun as she cherished a divine afterglow. Arms and legs curled around the remaining core of the earth, lured by space’s silence into considering a nap – a reward fit for a goddess after an hour-long session of global devastation.

But the immense responsibility of a CEO loomed. Foooom– a rumble of noise, a thunder that made space shudder and disturbed Lusamine’s celestial peace. Foooom, foooom, foooom. Lusamine groaned and peeled herself from the planet, itching to find cover for her body. Foooom– Lusamine growled, “What is it?! This better be important…!”

Lusamine, radiant with the earth’s orbit of debris, glared into the void of space where the thunder beckoned her from. She looked to the limits of her domain, the reach where within she had god-like manipulation of that pocket dimension – it was a defined barrier, a glass orb that encircled a radius tens of thousands of miles out from the earth, or rather, where it once was. Beyond that barrier was, presently, a pair of pupils multiple leagues larger than that lonely planet; Lusamine’s playground was, in the grand perspective, a grain-sized rock afloat in a glass ball, the mechanism which isolated the pocket dimension and permitted her to rule over it. Its existence was placed upon her wide work desk like a decoration, situated between a stack of files and a framed photo of her family. Indeed, her fantastical escape from reality was never far from work itself, and thus had an Aether Employee arrived, tapping on the glass for her boss’s attention.

“Um, P-President Lusamine…? I-I’m so sorry to, err… interrupt?” the Employee said skeptically into the device. She stood bent forward onto the desk, her curiosity breathing onto the glass she hovered above. The CEO’s pet project was infamous among the central ring of Aether staff, that while many exacts were unknown, it was certainly a sinkhole of Lusamine’s leisure time. More and more was their beloved boss disappearing into her quarters, to later be caught in some similarly perverse position. The Employee had hesitated outside the apocalypse happening inside, but was compelled to check on her; “It’s just that… your 3 o’clock meeting starts in ten minutes, a-and it’s a fifteen minute flight to Akala Island–”

“3 o’clock? Already?” Lusamine scoffed, swatting aside a fog of earth as she turned over. Once again, she had severely lost track of time. “That’s no good… Prepare the helicopter for take-off in ten, and arrange a call with those investors. I’ll explain it to them, somehow…”

Within those minutes, Lusamine completely translated between realities. Left behind was a world no more and her title of the titan, and ahead of her was the second half of a busy day as CEO. Returning to her usual white attire, she exited her office in a proud strut, her head held confidently above an array of employees waiting for her direction. With so much to calculate and consider for the meeting ahead, the truth that she had unleashed an earth-ending crusade of masturbation was then only a pleasant memory as she stepped into the high-heels of her role. If any evidence of her cruelty could be found, it only existed as scattered specks; she giggled in dreamy wonder of where the most resilient survivors might reside, tickled by the thought as she ran fingers through her hair.

An entire world had ended in an afternoon break, but Lusamine was far from being out of toys. In the moments her mind was allowed to fantasize, she designed fantastical plans for all the pocket dimensions she had access to – all the worlds that would be burdened by her day-to-day stress.

End Notes:




If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month you get early access to these stories and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9506