- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I forgot to upload this one here from a few months ago. My mistake~ This was a commission for an anonymous supporter. Thank you so much for the support!

If you enjoy my writing, consdier pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month you get early access to these stories and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy

 


Her entrance followed a pattern. It could be predicted like a premonition, when the winds began swirling unnaturally, choppy gusts that spawn from nothing. What they saw and felt was her materialization, the end result of using a wormhole to directly teleport into their world. She was from a different place, that much was known, but all else was obscured by her violent behavior and abrupt desires. No one could reason with her, not even enough to learn her name, and so she was dubbed simply as the titan, a woman of sleek white attire, long blonde hair that was fashioned around her like a shell.

 

The winds swirled. It was evening, just after the sun had set. The tailends of rush hour traffic persisted as her spontaneous appearance began. Congested highways were upheaved into distress when the first wave of air was felt, the initial details of her appearing. It was within a winding freeway system that the storm was centered, the area she would reveal herself, and what height she had decided to claim on this expedition.

 

Lusamine opened her eyes. The passage of space and time no longer phased her, especially when she teleported to such a familiar world. Her vision darted to either side, absorbing the precise location she had spawned in, greeting the nightly air with a soft smile. There was nothing soft, however, of where her feet were planted. Heels as tall as houses pressed into the earth where she stood, surrounded by a circle of multi-level roads that failed to surpass her knees. Dot-sized cars immediately drew her attention, their panicked honking and squealing beginning a cacophony that acted as Lusamine’s greeting.

 

She giggled at the flustered drivers, “How cute… What a fascinating area to drop into…” She turned, the weight of her massive skirt flowing behind her movement. The shifting of her steps was enough to cause worrying tremors up the freeway system. “Though, I’ve not been given much room to move from here, have I?

 

The smile lingering over their heads reeled out of view as it was overtaken by the far more frightening sight of her risen sole. It swung over the highest road like a deadly pendulum, thundering on the opposite side with a powerful vibration. A cluster of cars found themselves caught under Lusamine in this way, her imposing legs on either side of the road with her skirt acting as an umbrella over their panic. They stared up like they had been, gazing up at the crotch of her pants; while some had stumbled from their vehicles from the sheer awe, others sped ahead past Lusamine, attempting to make as much distance as possible.

 

Already trying to leave?” Lusamine wondered, casting a dead stare onto the cars that were fleeing from her. A wicked grin gradually spread from cheek to cheek as she bent forward, deciding to block their path with the broad side of her hand. A truck crashed into her palm, shortly followed by a car crashing into that; others by then could skid to a stop, faced with the overwhelming barrier that was the titan’s hand. Their hearts collectively sunk upon realizing that they were trapped.

 

The fingers coiled, snapping past the safety rails of the road and wrapping around three cars. Their passengers were tossed about in their vehicles as they were plucked out of the road, held precariously together in a wrestle of fingers and knuckles. Lusamine unbent her back to full height, relishing what she had collected but with the same regard she would with sand. Desperate drivers seeking any mercy at all fell to despair when seeing the satisfaction in her huge eyes, expressing callous amusement to the power she casually toted.

 

Lusamine’s fist clenched. The metal of the vehicles instantly gave way, breaking apart in little bursts before all that was left was a mangled ball of scrap, the lives within dismissed. A giggle followed the lump of junk as it was dropped to the earth, crashing into a lower-tier road with a fiery splash.

 

As always, I am impressed with how fragile your world is,” Lusamine taunted, a hand propped on her hip. She had an audience of onlookers, her presence bringing a stop to most traffic. In the distance, there were others watching from urban buildings, anxiously observing what methods the titan would practice today. “A world with no pokemon and abhorrent technology… yet all it takes is a single touch to destroy anything you’ve made! As a species, you all should be disappointed…

 

She shrugged pleasantly, “No matter how many times I say this, it won’t change, will it? Hmhm~ I suppose that’s why I find myself coming here so often. It’s quite thrilling to live like this.” Her eyes narrowed on the roads directly under her, her hip pushed back behind her so that she could see the little faces gawking at her. “What pitiful creatures… So ignorant of the wider universe…

 

Maintaining a peaceful grace, Lusamine swept her leg out of the circle, demolishing all tiers of roads with it. Her thigh and calf charged through the structures without hesitation, breaking apart the roads and turning their remains into dust on her pants. Vehicles were launched aside as if caught in a tidal wave, becoming part of the carnage that cascaded onto her foot. The open-toed heels allowed debris and survivors to become caught between the digits, but the next few steps were guaranteed to wash away whatever dirtied her.

 

One such step was taken, stretching far up alongside the road. Its fall was emphasized by a crashing boom, a stomp heavy enough to make vehicles bounce into the air as she strolled past. Panic was summoned wherever her feet landed, but news of her movement soon reached the city that she approached. Her arrival would not be unexpected, yet there were no preparations that would meaningfully protect them. The long highway led her directly to their nest, a field of buildings that were rarely taller than she was.

 

Garages, shops, and urban homes were the first to be flattened into wastes of broken brick and metal. Lusamine’s feet brutally crossed over businesses and houses alike as she grew nearer to the city, intentionally looking for peeks of their reactions. She giggled upon seeing a group of civilians desperately fleeing the toe of her shoe, scrambling when they tripped over themselves. They looked back at the trail of destruction she had behind her, the plumes of smoke that was evidence of her progress. Lusamine snickered as she pushed her toe forward, the wall-like footwear bulldozing the narrow roads into a plain of unearthed dirt -- not even bloodstains left to remember the dead.

 

Huhu… It’s a bad habit, but I just can’t stop visiting you all,” Lusamine said, admiring the first few towers she passed. Two on either side of her earned the grace of her touch, long fingers streaking along the walls of windows, spelling suspense over the employees on the other side. “An imperfect world that is so easy to manipulate… I do hope you’re grateful for me, supervising your inferior civilization! I’m fixing your tiny existence to have a purpose~

 

That purpose, left unsaid, was to entertain Lusamine whenever the realities of her world weighed at her. A mother burdened with two rebellious children, the president of a world-changing organization, and yet still a true pokemon trainer; her life allowed few opportunities to relax, and so this was her getaway. In her research on ultra wormholes, she had discovered a plane of reality without pokemon, a world dominated by humans alone. Her debut had been of a much larger scale, a size at which one misstep had flattened a metropolis larger than what she occupied now. Through a few tweaks, she learned how to manipulate her size when traveling to this realm, allowing her to more closely study the micro lives that amused her.

 

It had been for research, she once claimed, but that was no longer the case. She viewed this world and all of its inhabitants as part of her collection, a living organic game that she could step into to experience the thrill of being an unstoppable figure. It fulfilled her dream so easily, the satisfaction of having control over what she saw, to redesign everything to suit her. Particularly frustrating days as a parent or president meant an especially intense session in this alien realm, “entertainment” that this planet would record in history.

 

Traffic had ceased to move as the titan took over a three-way intersection. Drivers recklessly flung themselves out of their cars and into the road, abandoning their vehicles just as her merciless feet pounded upon them. The soles of her footwear were uncaring to whatever they flattened, pressing even the bulkiest of machines into flat sheets. She had stopped to admire herself, her image mirrored off the corporate office building in front of her. One heel was lifted, brought to the reflection so that she could see that two cars had been impaled by the stiletto and carried along with every step. Using the roof of a low riser, she scraped the metal off, cleaning her heel of what clung to her.

 

Such a dirty world,” Lusamine complained, a hand softly caressing her cheek as she looked back towards the tower in front of her. “And who will take responsibility? Any of you?” Her words struck the hearts of what few people she found within this building, her knees buckling slightly so that she could scan several floors. Inside, she saw fields of cubicles and offices, a sparse workforce left to wrap up the evening hours. Fear had left them paralyzed inside the trembling building, the lights flickering as the power shook with each of her movements.

 

Dangerously, a trio of coworkers stood right at the glass wall, stunned with the lips that were right in front of them. Lusamine’s eyes rolled over them once, but it was enough to make all but one stumble off their feet in a rush to evacuate. But as her lips contorted into a wicked smile, it was apparent they had no chance to escape. There was no stopping her hands from breaking into the building, her fingers charging unimpeded into the windows and crushing aside any of the mere walls in their way. Once her palms were settled onto the floor, they pushed down, causing a collapse onto the two floors beneath it so that it was tilted in her direction. Those same workers that tried to flee were now sliding back towards the titan, dodging chairs, desks, and filing cabinets that flew past them and over the edge. Whatever cries they made were drowned by the crumbling structure giving way to Lusamine’s pressure.

 

This building is dreadfully bland. I’m sure you agree~” Lusamine looked directly at the tiny people who clawed at the carpet fibers as their only way to slow their descent. They could hardly understand her words as they blended into the piercing fire siren. “An ugly building can’t be very important. So, what does that make you then…?” One finger was lifted into the air, picking one of the three to target. The least aware of the trio was chosen, someone close to climbing up to an exit. Their efforts would be in vain as she poked the spot of a person, instantly crushing the life into a smear while the others below watched. Lusamine’s giggling overpowered their tiny screams of horror, “Sorry~ None of you are significant enough. Who should be next…?

 

As the titan’s finger hovered into position, one of the workers lost their grip. They slid down the tilted floor, reaching out for help that would not arrive. They turned and started to run with the momentum, making a desperate leap at the very edge to jump to safety -- or whatever they could jump to. What they latched onto was the skirt of Lusamine’s Aether-themed attire, a straggler that went unnoticed by her as her finger fell callously onto another victim. Their legs kicked like wheels, but there was no chance of climbing up the skirt, not as Lusamine still stood and swayed.

 

Hm. Wasn’t there another one…?” Lusamine surveyed the floor again, but her care for the matter was minimal. Her smile never broke as she decided to continue crushing the building, floor by floor, pushing her hands down so each subsequent level collapsed onto the next. Debris sputtered from the sides as the structure sank, taking down with it the upper floors Lusamine had not even bothered to touch. The spontaneous demolition unfolded before her with fantastic results, spurring joy with its dust-like dissolve.

 

All that remained was a sad pile of rubble and remnants. Lusamine lurked over the disaster, hiding her excess amusement behind a faint hand. “You’re most welcome,” she announced. “Do try to build something prettier here.” As one final insult, Lusamine kicked at the mound, scattering its debris across the streets around it until the lot was nearly flat. She then strolled over top of the mess, using the opened space as a walkway to pass onto a new street. Her first few steps were met with a new uproar among her onlookers; this street was lined with bars and clubs, the night life having just begun shortly before she appeared to halt their activities.

 

It was as though all the fun of the night had been absorbed into the titan, whose smile shined even brighter amidst the neon lights. She stepped into the road confidently, a crowd dispersing at the last moment to avoid a crushing footfall. Further up, another foot came crashing down, cutting off that escape route. Between her feet then was a riot of people, huddled away from the heartless footwear that surrounded them; they were trapped underneath the titan, and she had not yet realized it herself.

 

Am I interrupting something? Were you all enjoying your evening?” Lusamine taunted, glaring at the businesses at her feet. “What a waste of energy. You have so much work to do, all of you! Spending nights like this is prohibited when you can be productive doing anything else.” She sighed as she sat into a squat, resting her cheek into her hand. Her hair veiled a series of low risers behind her, piling atop the roofs with substantial weight. “I suppose something should be done to you all for being this lazy…

 

An eyebrow perked as she heard a more distinct set of panic rise up from under her. Curious, Lusamine spread her thighs apart, taking notice then of the dozens trapped between her heels. She scoffed at their pathetic efforts to escape, how some madly climbed up her toes in order to circumvent the obstacle. Others tried slipping under her heel, a passage that meant going under the dangerous sole, but so narrow was this path that those fleeing clogged this option. Yet others did not move at all, gawking up at the massive ass that was just over their heads, burdened by its terrible weight as though it had already fallen upon them -- not even Lusamine’s delighted expression could trigger the instinct to flee.

 

But stood out from this crowd were a pair of police officers, bunkered behind an abandoned car as if that could protect them. They actively discharged their firearms onto the broad threat above, one officer screaming mightily as the gun was unloaded. Not a single bullet could do more than pat the thick fabric of Lusamine’s pants, bubble-like impacts on her perineum that she barely recognized. As retaliation, a hand reached down at these officers, her fingers enveloping the pair into a fist that she rose up to her face.

 

What kind of bothersome resistance is this?” Lusamine asked, specifically to the squirming in her grasp. Stray limbs breached through her fingers, blindly waving for assistance. “What authority do you honestly believe you have? You clearly don’t understand your place.” The fingers uncurled as to reveal the alarmed officers, a brief glimpse of what she had captured. From where she squatted, Lusamine raised her hand even higher, then dropped the two from it, watching them twirl in the air as they fell to their deaths back onto the road.

 

Without comment, Lusamine’s glare then turned to the others under her. On both feet were stragglers from the crowd, climbing over her toes while they remained stationary. Playfully, she had her toes wiggle in a roll, seeing what fun could come of just that; more than one ended up thrown between the toes or under them, casting them to a horrid fate within her shoe. Their struggles earned a laugh that bellowed over the bars, of which she decided to sit amongst. By kicking her feet outward one at a time, her heels barged right through businesses and apartments, her long legs stretching ahead of her while her ass reformed the pavement and those on it into a seat comfortable enough to be in. She laughed again when she heard the deathly silence of masses being flattened, their screams no longer a part of the discord.

 

Boasting a pleasant smile beneath closed eyes, Lusamine reclined into the rows of apartments just behind her. The edges of the roofs and the outcropped balconies crumbled under her weight, pushed down like pillows taking shape to her body. As she breathed in the clean night air, fires and chaos reigned around her, a horde of evacuees still unsure whether to take cover or attempt fleeing.

 

In that hesitation, Lusamine decided for them that they would become her playthings. Lounging where she was, the titan reached towards a business where people within had begun leaking out its doors. Some dashed back inside, but those that attempted to run for freedom were caught, abducted by unbeatable fingers. On her otherside, she punched through a neighboring roof and dug inside, retrieving an equal handful of distressed denizens. Their movements rustling under her grip was teasingly delightful, her smile expressing the brink at which she was at where she could tighten her clutch and crumple the lives she held.

 

But her eyes cast a bitter mercy onto the people, of those she could at least see spilling from her hands. “You all look so worried. There’s no reason to be~” Lusamine hummed. The power of her maternal tone brought a cold calm to some, but for others, it was a forewarning. “You have every reason to be confused and scared, but I will guide you. I will give you purpose. There’s something only you all can do for me…~

 

Positioning her hands over herself, the fingers separated and allowed the dozen people to scatter over her lap. Several bounced off her thighs, one fell into the bed of a truck, but their landing was centralized to her crotch, with most piling up in the hammock-like skirt and spilling from there between her legs. Confused and partially-drunken victims grappled with their new position, realizing quickly that they were fully surrounded by walls of black and white pants.

 

Massage me~” Lusamine requested cheerily, before panic could swell among them again. “A woman shouldn’t have to explain herself further~ I’m a very important person in my world, and this is my only refuge~ Be useful little dolls and make your queen happy!

 

This demand was met with revolt, as far as one could be expressed by fleeing. Rejecting their position, some immediately tried to crawl away in escape while the rest were cautious and uncertain. A runaway scaling down her thigh was instantly caught, pressed into her leg by an unfeeling finger until there was that satisfying crackle. Two others tried climbing a tipped-over utility pole to cross her knee, but they too were spotted and punished, their route snapped in half by a precise pinch. All eyes again went to Lusamine as she giggled over their fates.

 

By all means, make your own choices.” Lusamine’s smile narrowed, as did her eyes onto the selection of people. “All living creatures must learn eventually how the world works. The question is how many more examples must be made…

 

Though no one dared escape, there was no movement at all. Petrified by her threats, none pushed forward into what had been asked of them, to satisfy Lusamine’s sultry cravings. Detecting this, Lusamine decided to kickstart the session by pulling her skirt up, revealing the hem of her pants like a great treasure being unveiled.

 

If no one will volunteer, I’ll pick someone out myself. Let us see~” Fear befell the people as hands hovered overhead, her bright green eyes sifting through faces in the crowd as they tried to rush away to cover. There was no use in hiding, as Lusamine eventually found some suitable targets. A man that had likely been a bouncer for a club, and a waitress in black work attire. The pair were plucked from the street by each hand, chosen and brought together before Lusamine’s crotch. The hem was opened beneath where they hung, their destination revealed to be the humid pit that was the titan’s pubic region, a blonde bush of hair waiting expectantly. There was no plea that could sway Lusamine to reconsider; she smiled wider as she heard their dwindling shouts sink into her pants, their initial landing causing tremors to run down her legs and through the blasted walls that they occupied.

 

Ahh~ Haha… So small…” Her idle comment came with a hand gently draping itself outside the crotch of her pants. Bumps could be seen of where two humans struggled in the unreal confines, and Lusamine’s fingers wrapped over them, pushing the flailing shapes deeper against her skin. She giggled, a warmth taking over her skin, “Do you believe me to be cruel? Heartless? I’m giving you all so many opportunities. If you can’t make yourselves worthwhile, then I will~

 

Heated breaths made a fog-like heat drape the citizens below. Lusamine’s arousal was blatant and public for all to see, a display so bold that it made all quiver before her mighty sex. A faint aroma in the air seemed hypnotizing, convincing the survivors to submit. In any way they could, they massaged the thighs that walled them in, many throwing their whole bodies into the plush surface. “More~ More…!” Lusamine complained, and her subjects listened, several sacrificing their pride and tackling the crevice that was the titan’s cunt. They wrestled alongside fingers three times their height in length, their efforts paling to that of what her own digits were capable of, yet it was that exact miserable aspect about them that allured Lusamine so intensely. Little lives with pathetic amounts of power, deemed to be toys for her sick pleasure, to satisfy that desire to be in total control.

 

More and more did Lusamine’s legs twitch to the touches afflicting her crotch, tickled by the meager effort this one mob could manage. Her back rocked against the apartments she reclined against, rattling the homes within while those inside endured the lust-induced earthquake. Her feet shivered especially, lifting up and stomping down into the face of a parking garage, its supports threatening to be broken in. The pace at which her fingers twisted and curled hastened, and an obvious stain was darkening the front of her pants, its moisture seeping through and onto her most dedicated subjects. A steamy gasp bellowed from Lusamine, further warming the atmosphere with the thickness of her breath, enough to make the weariest of them faint where they worked.

 

Lusamine’s head swung back with a shock of joy, her smile cracking madly to each cheek. Her eyes opened only in flickers, catching glimpses of the distant moon between closing from sheer pleasure. The fight for life happening in her panties combined with the slave-like labor dedicated to comforting her thighs was bringing rise to reckless expression. She reclined deeper  into the apartments, bursting into the first layer of homes with a crumbling entrance. Sprinklers soaked her shoulders and back, but this went ignored as she pushed back further, truly reshaping the building into a seat crafted for her slender body. Those that sought refuge in their own properties were proven deathly wrong for trusting that instinct, many ending up crushed amidst the rubble her back created. Her hair, which had developed its own layers of sweat, poured into the cube-shaped apartments, cast over stragglers that had been tossed out of their supposed safety and knotting them into its fashion. As Lusamine shivered and swayed, these survivors became more entangled in her hair, being dragged along with her head whenever it lurked forward in lustful restraint.

 

Hnn… Such satisfying little toys…! You should all be so proud… so proud for making your queen content…!” But her pace slowed, despite her arousal reaching new peaks. Her lip was bitten hard as she configured herself, deciding how to conclude this evening. The choices were all hers to pick from, but there were few methods more delightfully empowering than what she had in mind.

 

I’ve learned much about your existence, you know…” she told the people, to anyone that would listen. “This universe you exist in is my pet project  back home… Your entire reality, huhu… I’ve learned how to bend its rules. How it works, how it functions… How big do any one of you think you possibly could be? Can you even comprehend how tiny you actually are? It’s a blessing, really, that I even take the time to notice you…

 

Lusamine lifted forward slightly, retrieving her hand from her pants. One of the thumps in her underwear had passed, likely slipped too far down into Lusamine’s seat. What her hand returned with was the one witress, a mature woman who had been thrown into monstrous sex, barely clinging to consciousness in a droplet of Lusamine’s wetness. This woman reeled under the weight of the thick moisture, unable to stand; from the whim of a giant finger, she was flipped onto her back and forced into staring up at the titan’s sharp green eyes, lacking the energy to scream.

 

Do you realize, little one?” Lusamine asked, her breathing still staggered and warm as it washed over the meek citizen. “Do you understand how tiny you are? Hm? You did well surviving for that long, so I’ll show you… just a fraction of how insignificant your world is~

 

The woman had little grasp of the magnitude of which Lusamine spoke of, concerned far more with her own simple realities; returning home, paying her rent, going to her other job the following morning -- a life she was far flung from, further than the drop from the titan’s hand implied. She had crawled to a space between two fingers, wishful that there would be a way to escape, but Lusamine’s confidence told her well enough that no such possibility existed. For whatever reason, by chance, she had been chosen to endure this ride, to see what Lusamine wished to burden her with seeing.

 

Lusamine maintained one hand at her crotch while her head rested back, her mind flowing with its understanding of this pocket universe. A tingle isolated to herself ran up her spine, a sensation of pure energy rippling through her system. She laughed, still restraining herself from the orgasm she was on the precipice of savoring. She willed herself not to cum, not until she had reached her ultimate peak.

 

She wanted the continent to tremble, and so she began to grow, expanding in all directions with an initial burst of size. The survivors trapped at her legs were pushed away, the buildings she sat among crumbling further against the spread of her body. An eye opened, peeking at the disturbances she rustled. She looked to the woman as she shrunk in her palm, how terrified and baffled she was to see the world below fall away from her reach. Yet this was only the beginning, barely a taste of the growth Lusamine desired. With her control over the wormholes so advanced, it took only her thoughts to alter reality, enabling her to change size at will -- and her will was one-tracked, a dominating force of nature.

 

Another sudden expansion was emphasized by a hearty moan and the collapse of the city block she sat in. Lusamine’s growth conquered the bars and clubs, the businesses swallowed under her writhing thighs while the buildings behind her were demolished under her ass. Citizens had no time to prepare for this attack on their town, nor did many have the chance to understand what was happening. Crowds ran away desperately, using whatever means they could to hide away from the giant as though she were an erupting volcano, but nothing could outspeed her growth when she finally unchained herself.

 

Lusamine’s moan became a dreadful howl that echoed into the system of streets. Her growth spread her body unimpeded by anything the city had built; highways were toppled, buildings were collapsed, and countless people were ground into the debris of which dwindled in relevancy around her. Like a storm, her orgasm was a sudden clap of thunder, a piercing shriek of laughter that could be heard over the fissuring earth and tidal waves of destruction. Her legs pushed outward mercilessly as they continued to squirm from excitement. Her hair swept the nation into its edges, drowning nearby neighborhoods under her heavy lockes. The minute moisture that had stemmed from her cunt had become an overpowering wetness that submerged what remained between her legs, but even this would meet an absolute end; everything between her thighs dissolved as they pressed together, her hand caressed between them, as her orgasm played out with chirp-like giggles.

 

Lusamine sighed into the silent air. She was far beyond the point of where these souls could be heard, her ears picking up only the winds of the atmosphere, the belittled whine of alarm sirens of what was immediately close to her. Entire cities were bewildered by the spectacle of a woman having devoured so much of the land under her massive size, and no less horrifying was what ecstasy this put her in, the almighty relief of cumming while growing to an incredible size. The tiniest twitches that riddled Lusamine post-orgasm made for powerful tremors, resulting in secondary waves of peril due to her blissful enjoyment.

 

And in her hand remained that one little woman, that simple waitress. She had shrunk to the size of a speck in this time, her screams of terror unacknowledged by anyone. The fingers that had once enwrapped her were now mountains in their own right, bigger themselves than the size the titan originally maintained. They threatened to curl around her, to smudge her life into one of the valley-like creases of another woman’s palm. She had been taken to another world, a swamp of sweat that existed only for her, nearly a mile high into the sky.

 

Lusamine’s immense stare was physically felt as it weighed upon the breathless woman. Lusamine’s smile could not even be understood from the angle she was at, her face occupying the night sky with such prominence that it was as though it replaced the stars and the moon. Yet, despite this dissonance, her amusement could be understood clearly, felt in the tone that resonated with her casual hum of satisfaction.

 

“This is all your planet is good for -- to serve me whenever I decide it should. As a species, it’s in your best efforts to understand this, isn’t it? If you wish to survive, anyway~ I suppose I’ll have to give you all time to recover, huhu~

 

“Aww… You must be overwhelmed, I imagine. What do I even sound like to someone as little as you? Heehee… So little, and so adorable… Should I keep you, perhaps? A reward for coming this far, and for being so precious… I could certainly make use of a sample to experiment with back home~”

Chapter End Notes:

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month you get early access to these stories and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy