Gigantopia - The Lounge by Kurogane335
Summary:

Hey everyone ! 

 

 

 

It's a new story but interactive, set in the Gigantopia Universe and with short chapters, which can be written in a day or two max. The rules of the interactive bits are in the story proper, I hope you'll enjoy it !

 

 

 

It'll be very mixed in size and gender of protagonists, so I hope it'll be good enough folks :)


Categories: Breasts, Butt, Couples, Gentle, Giant, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, M/f, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Gigantopia
Chapters: 21 Completed: Yes Word count: 43121 Read: 93698 Published: August 04 2020 Updated: January 07 2021

1. Chapter 1 - Meet the cast and the rules by Kurogane335

2. Chapter 2 – The Kitchen – Lindsey and Parvati by Kurogane335

3. Chapter 3 - The Swimming Pool - Lindsey and Andrew by Kurogane335

4. Chapter 4 – The Dining Room – Jason, Lindsey and Parvati by Kurogane335

5. Chapter 5 - The parks in a pot - Andrew and Lindsey by Kurogane335

6. Chapter 6 - The bathroom - Lorena and Jason by Kurogane335

7. Chapter 7 - The Gardens – Lorena, Monica and Alexis by Kurogane335

8. Chapter 8 - Watching TV - Lindsey and Andrew by Kurogane335

9. Chapter 9 - The Bedroom - Lorena and Lupita by Kurogane335

10. Chapter 10 - The Living Room - Jason and Lindsey by Kurogane335

11. Chapter 11 - The Living Room - Again ! Jason and Lorena by Kurogane335

12. Chapter 12 - Lindsey's toy -Andrew and Lindsey by Kurogane335

13. Chapter 13 - Still Lindsey’s toy – Same characters by Kurogane335

14. Chapter 14 - Special event ! by Kurogane335

15. Chapter 15 - The Garage - Lindsey and Andrew by Kurogane335

16. Chapter 16 - The Bath - Lorena and Jason by Kurogane335

17. Chapter 17 - The Bedroom - Eugene and Lindsey by Kurogane335

18. Chapter 18 - Secret Location - Andrew and Lindsey by Kurogane335

19. Chapter 19 - The Garage - Andrew and Lindsey by Kurogane335

20. Chapter 20 - The Living Room - Lindsey and Alexander by Kurogane335

21. Chapter 21 - Final Chapter by Kurogane335

Chapter 1 - Meet the cast and the rules by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Here is the strawpoll for the end of this chapter and the preparation of the next one : https://strawpoll.com/9jzaa852j

Chapter 1 – Meet the cast and the rules

“Hello everyone! My name is Alice Durance, and I’ll be your host in this brand new emission which will revolutionize the story of television!”

The voice of the Normal woman was certainly chirpy and if she faked it, it was done with such gusto and talent that it was almost impossible to notice. Nonetheless, the viewers suspected that something was up – this kind of emissions had more or less fallen to the wayside a long time ago, what with the size differences and all – it wasn’t really interesting for Titans and Gigantics to see Normals stuck in a loft or a lounge or an island and doing their best to not tear each other apart, after all. And even Giants and Smalls were easily bored of it.

“I know what you’re thinking!” shouted Alice, a wide smile on her face. “What’s so new about putting people in a lounge for three months to see what happens? Well, it’s our competitors!”

The camera panned away from the young woman to reveal two other Normals, standing in a field. They seemed a lot more nervous than Alice and it suddenly piqued the interest of a lot of viewers. Usually, people weren’t anxious at the start of the game, at least not as visibly as those two were. The pair was comprised of one man and one woman. The former was blond, with long hair falling down his shoulders, a muscular body and clear blue eyes. The latter was small even for a normal, with tanned skin and impressive curves for her size, her black hair cut short in a pixie bob and her brown eyes so dark they also seemed black.

“Those two are Andrew and Lorena, our first two competitors in the field. There is eight others, and I think the next two are quite eager to be revealed!” beamed Alice, just as two enormous hands descended around the Normals and lifted them from the ground, while the camera zoomed back, revealing two Smalls.

“Meet Alexander and Lupita!” giggled Alice in her micro, even as the audience gasped at the sight of the scantily clad Smalls – the two of them were near 20 meters even, so average for their class-size, but they couldn’t have been more different.

Andrew was lean and dry, but with a cute face, covered in freckles, his green eyes contrasting with his fiery red hair, cut extremely short, while Lupita was close to being overweight, her forms putting Lorena’s to shame even without taking the size difference into account. Her black hair was gathered in African tresses which seemed natural and it fell way bellow her protruding ass. Now, that was something unheard off. Mixed-sizes emissions had stopped a long time ago. And the announcers had said that the candidates would be ten, and vastly different. The number of watchers steadily grew, just as two hands caught each Smalls and lifted them to vast shoulders.

“And those are Monica and Eugene!” shouted Alice, now totally invisible.

Eugene was a particularly tall Giant, probably 55 meters tall, with broad shoulders and a rather thin waist. He was looking of East Asian descent, with short black hair and no beard. He beamed a wide smile as the came as he put Alexander on his shoulders and stood there, quite impressive to look at, being so scantily clad that he made even the Smalls look covered from head to toe – and by then the viewers expected the other four contestants to be even taller and in the nude.

As for Monica, she was certainly the thinnest woman seen in the show so far. She had almost no curve or fat on her, but she seemed incredibly beautiful. Long auburn hair falling well below her shoulders flowed freely as she moved her head. She was 50 meters even and her proportions seemed just perfect for her body. It was something unnerving for Normals, and even Smalls, but the taller breed of humans always seemed to have the perfect body for themselves, as if it was all but impossible to imagine one looking different from what they were. It was infuriating for some of the smallest, because they had to work hard to sculpt their bodies, but life is unfair that way.

“And now, we meet Parvati and Alexis!” beamed the voice of Alice, who was now entirely absent from the camera, but seemed to have the time of her life seeing all those giants and giantesses doing their best impersonation of reverse Russian dolls. “And we enter the big league with them as you probably all guessed!” she added as hands which dwarfed even the 20 meters tall Small descended to pick up the Giants, who seemed more like babies in their arms than anything else.

Parvati was the perfect depiction of an Indian woman, if there ever was one – long black hair flowing way down her body, a rather dark skin with a red dot on her forehead and vibrant brown eyes. She was barely covered in a sari which let nothing for the imagination about her curves. If Monica had been thin, she was closer to an Indian Jessica Rabbit, as impossible as it seemed to be. She just stood there, putting the giantess she held below her enormous tits, each of them looking half has tall as Monica was, and smiled at the camera.

Alexis was Greek looking, with brown eyes too, and a short black hair. He was also the first man to have no clothes on his torso, displaying a perfect set of muscles everywhere which made a lot of men groan and a lot of woman sigh with envy. Just standing there, lifting the Giants, Small and Normal men all together as if they weighted nothing. He had a perfect jaw, clearly visible since he was cleanly shaved, and almost no hair on his body. He was basically a living marble status, only with colors and 200 meters tall. And he wasn’t the tallest one here.

“And finally ! Our tallest, mightiest, gentlest, candidates, I give to you Lindsey and Jason!” bellowed Alice in her mic.

The camera zoomed back just as the two Titans rose to their full height to be lifted by the hands of the Gigantic. By then, millions of viewers were watching this, and a collective gasp escaped them as the sheer magnitude of the latest two members of the cast was revealed. At their size, the Normals were utterly invisible, the Smalls barely taller than a mite on the shoulders of the Giants, who looked more like pocket dollies for kids than anything else. Only the Titans seemed to be able to give the two Gigantics a run for their money, looking more like young kids than anything else however.

Jason was a WASP, blond hair, grey eyes, and a killer smile. His whole body was entirely naked save for perhaps his groin, but the camera hadn’t been able to zoom back enough for anyone to see it yet – to the disappointment of many, since the show had been advertised as very much not kid friendly. He was sculptural, Alexis looked like a shrimp compared to him. Not so much because of the comparative size of their muscles – Alexis’ were bigger in that respect – but because he was simply so vast that he dominated the camera with natural poise.

Lindsey was a tanned blond woman, with a wasp waist and killer hips. She also seemed to have a round derrière, as far as the camera allowed to see, but it were her two very, very, large tits which dominated her figure. She had the biggest of all competitors, easily. Each one of them reached just above her belly button and spilled over the sides of her torso. And they were almost naked, with only the smallest band of tissue covering her nipples – and doing precious little to hide that they were inverted, as she smiled at the camera, waving her freed hand as she used the other to put Parvati against the side of her right tit.

“And now folks, you’ve seen the candidates, so it’s time to add the rules!” beamed Alice, as the camera focused on her once more – but in the background, it was now possible to spot the shadows of the Gigantics as the gently dropped back the other competitors on the ground near them. “I know, I know, that’s boring and you want to see more of our incredibly good looking guests, right? Well sadly it’ll have to wait!”

She snapped her finger and a seemingly holographic projection appeared next to her, as the pointed at the vitals of each participants which had appeared, next to each other. Numbers including age, size – not weight – and various other data was sprinkled under each name, as Alice enumerated them slowly, as if enjoying the slow burn. Then, she grinned and the hologram changed, revealing what was a list of rules.

“As you can see, those are fairly standard” she started. “Today was a special reveal but later on, our taller guests won’t be allowed to pick up or touch smaller ones without their direct consent. Obviously violence is prohibited! We wouldn’t want something like that here, we invested a lot of money in the real estate, it’s not to have Titans or Gigantics smashing it to pieces!”

The camera pivoted toward said real-estate, a Gigantic size-house, large enough to fill the two tallest members and obviously the rest of the cast. It was very modern looking, like a lot of the houses made for the Grown. The camera zoomed in various parts, the kitchen, the flower pots which were in fact little parks, the rooms, etc. It was clear to all that the emission was showcasing the main spots for the coming season of The Lounge, and excitation started to build up with the appropriate music.

“The one particularity of this show is that it’ll be really steamy and hot! But just to make sure no minor stumble on it, if you’re under eighteen, your implant will stop the video. Sorry not sorry, teehee!” giggled Alice, even as a lot of young people swore and cursed at their screens. “And the other one is that our cast won’t be totally left alone to interact with each other… You’ll get to decide who will meet with whom!”

She gestured to a corner of the screen and a poll appeared. The names of the ten contestants were present and a number underneath – or a link for those watching it on their pc or tablets. It took a short time for most to realize that it wasn’t the only information of the poll. It indicated the location of the next episode probably. After some times, the poll disappeared and the camera revealed the cast entering the House, first the Gigantics, whose ass swayed tantalizingly for either of them. Then the Titans and so on.

“Okay, one last rule folks! As you’ve guessed, it’s the two persons with the most votes who will be the main focus of the next episode! But! But! But! BUT!” she boomed in her mic. “It won’t be possible to have the same pairing two weeks in a row! So be careful, because if it’s the same which appears again, it’ll be the next two with the most votes which will be selected! You’ll have been warned!”

And with that, the teaser episode came to an end!

 

End Notes:

Remember to vote for the next chapter here : https://strawpoll.com/9jzaa852j

Chapter 2 – The Kitchen – Lindsey and Parvati by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Here is the strawpoll, try to spread the love !

https://strawpoll.com/p39hcgfcy

Chapter 2 – The Kitchen – Lindsey and Parvati

The episode started with a panoramic of the kitchen. Without any guest, it seemed perfectly suited for all sizes and extremely well equipped. And even when Lindsey entered, her body almost entirely naked save for the smallest bands of tissues around her privates, her breasts being now allowed to bounce freely without anything doing so much as pretending that it was holding them in place, she didn’t denote too much in there. She walked languidly toward the various bowls and utensils and started to pick some, as if she wanted to start cooking.

But before long, she was joined by Parvati. The Indian Titaness was also scantily clad, far more so than when she had appeared in the teaser. She only had a mini-skirt so short her bush was almost visible and a bra which happened to support her incredible forms. She was obviously not as busty or curvy as Lindsey, but had they been the same size, she’d probably would have been able to give her a run for her money. The two women hadn’t tied their hairs and both moved slightly as they walked or shifted. Parvati said nothing as she drew closer to Lindsey.

For a lot of people, the size difference became painfully clear. Normals and even Smalls had a hard time grasping the sheer size of the Titans, who towered around 200 meters tall, and even more so the Gigantics who themselves were all exactly 500 meters tall. Even for the Giants, who stood near or above 50 meters in height, the size difference between the two wasn’t that easy to conceptualize when one didn’t saw those often. But right now, it was clear as day and the stark contrast between the two women couldn’t have been starker.

Lindsey’s ass was ginormous, incredibly bountiful and so wide that it dwarfed the Titaness whole body, who stood in its shadow. Parvati was not tall enough to be eye to eye even with its bottom. She was somewhat in the middle of Lindsey’s thighs and even those seemed to be larger than her whole body – even if it could have been just an optic illusion, what with the two women shifting their weight as if they were a little uncomfortable or hesitant. Finally, as the camera zoomed on Parvati’s face, the Indian Titaness smiled wickedly. Her right hand rose and then fell well above her, on the glorious rump of the blonde Gigantic.

“Ow!” yelped Lindsey, as her super-dense flesh reacted to the slap almost like a Normal’s ass would have. “What was that for, ‘pati?” she asked, looking over her shoulder with mock sternness, the smile tugging at the corner of her mouth betraying her amusement.

“That’s a punishment because you didn’t wait for me” replied the Titaness with a thick but surprisingly endearing Indian accent, almost as if she was doing her best to have it. “We had decided that we wouldn’t start cooking for the others before we were both here!”

“But I’m just preparing the stuff we’ll need, not even the ingredients, sweetie!”

“Do you even know what Normals and Smalls eat?” asked Parvati, a mischievous grin on her face.

“Well… no” admitted Lindsey, putting her right hand on her forehead as if she was a klutz. “But it’s a good thing you’re here to help me then! Can I pick you up? Wouldn’t want to crush you without noticing down there!”

“Yeah, as if it would happen. But sure, go ahead!”

The viewers leant toward their screen, with this first hand to hand approach. The two tallest women on the show seemed to not be bothered too much by their near nakedness nor their quite noticeable size difference. In fact, when Lindsey picked up Paravati, it was plain obvious that she also groped her ass, which made the smaller Indian Titaness chuckle. As she was brought near to Lindsey’s enormous knockers, she cupped them as best she could, letting out surprised squeal at their weight, which made both of them laugh, until Parvati was hit in the chin by the wobbling orbs.

“Ouch, hey careful girl! I want to keep my teeth in my mouth!”

“Sooooooooorrry!” replied Lindsey, while sounding absolutely unrepentant or sorry, before dropping the Titaness on the kitchen’s counter, but not without peeking a feel of her own breasts before. “Damn, you’ve got fine ones for such a small lady!”

“Thank you! Now, Lindsey, perhaps we should get going on what little people likes to eat, yes?”

“Sure! Fire away, I’ll do the heavy lifting!” laughed the blonde, lifting up a packet of sugar which had to be at least a hundred meters tall and half that in width.

“Well...” slowly stated Parvati as she walked closer and closer to the barely hidden right nipple of Lindsey. “What smaller peoples need in their cakes and sugary stuff is definitively… MILK!”

She shouted the last word as she easily freed the huge breasts of her counterpart from its meager constrain, revealing the paler flesh around the areola, said pinkish areola and, of course, the inverted nipple of Lindsey in all its glory. The Gigantic blonde gasped but did absolutely nothing to either push back the smaller lady, cover her tit or anything. She was clearly enjoying the situation, but perhaps seemed a tad surprised by Parvati’s forwardness and boldness, since the smaller giantess was patting the nipple tenderly now.

“I thought touching was forbidden without prior accord” giggled the Gigantic, which forced the Titaness to take a few step backs, to avoid getting hit by the enormous tits once more, almost crushing several tables and cabinets for Giants and Smalls set near where she had been dropped, the camera zooming on those to showcase how puny they were, the tallest barely able to clear the ankle of the Titaness.

“Well, yes, but since you slapped me in the face with those, I considered it an invitation to touch them back” chimed Parvati, a huge grin plastered on her face. “Was I wrong to assume so?”

“I’m afraid yes… I don’t want you to just touch them!”

Having said that, Lindsey proceeded to have Parvati’s head pushed right on her nipple and used the smaller woman’s head to grind it. Her moans quickly became deeper and a lot more sexually charged, as the camera zoomed to reveal Parvati nibbling and even biting at the edge of the inverted nippled, which started, slowly, to get out of hiding. It was surprisingly large, even considering the size of Lindsey’s breasts and the size difference between her and the Titaness who was obviously quite happy with the current situation.

She was pushing her face deeper against the tender bit of flesh, with was wide enough to fill her mouth so much that it was visible as she was starting to deep throat it. Lindsey started to let out a grunt and one of her hands snaked visibly toward her crotch, before stopping by a sheer act of will. She looked down as Parvati who was caressing the whole mass of the white breast which so easily dominated her, being at least half as tall as she was herself and then, the Gigantic blonde grinned mischievously.

Her hands returned up, toward the “petite” Titaness, who was after all barely two hundred meters tall and lifted her, doing her best to keep her face right on her nipple. The camera zoomed on Parvati’s face again. She had seemed surprised for a moment but returned to her focused look on the huge nipple. Whether she truly wanted to draw milk from it or simply enjoyed the sucking of the Gigantic blonde wasn’t clear. But her expression changed and she let out a shrill scream when, having been placed over the bowl that Lindsey had picked up arriving earlier, her legs were pried open and her pussy invaded by the pointer of the taller woman.

“Lindsey! What are you-” started Parvati, but she was cut off as the Gigantic threw her head backward, puffed her chest and, unbelievably so for viewers of a smaller size, her beasts grew, and so did her nipple, the one in the Titaness’s mouth almost tripling in size, to truly obscene proportions, almost gagging the Indian giantess.

“Hush, little one” purred the blonde. “We’re here to try and bake something good for the smaller ones… and while I sadly can’t provide milk, I’m pretty sure that you can give us a special ingredient which will give a unique and unforgivable taste to what we’ll prepare!”

Lindsey grinned as she flexed her finger inside the smaller giantess’ pussy. Then, with a wicked grin, she inserted a second one, and the bulge the two fingers formed started to get clearly visible on the taunt belly of Parvati, who was now entirely exposed. He screams of the Titaness were a mixture of pleasure and pain unlike any she had ever experienced and, when the camera zoomed back, viewers were greeted by a clearly visible rivulet coursing on the naked right leg of the Gigantic as she played with her “toy”.

The two giantesses went at it for several minutes, until Parvati let out an incredible howl, Lindsey a delighted squeal and a veritable cascade of fluids poured out of the Titaness. It wasn’t until it had entirely stopped that Lindsey dropped her gently on the counter, crushing a lot of Normal and Small-sized stuff in the process, even the obviously marble counters for those were reduced to dust under the weight of the Indian Titan, who lay there, shivering and moaning in the afterglow of her orgasm. As for Lindsey, she stood, shivering, biting her lips, revealing in her own power over someone, obviously.

“Okay, now’s the time for the recipe book I think” she chuckled as she proceeded to pick a tablet her size, mounted it on the appropriate support on the wall and sought out a recipe to bake, as if nothing had happened.

But as she did so, one of her hands went down, picked up a tiny portion of her own juices and added it to the rather impressive amount of cum that Parvati had released, almost absent mindedly. She sent wiped her fingers on the Titaness, who moaned under the caressed and clung to it, even if she visibly winced when Lindsey grazed her skin with her nails. The blonde glanced at her and smiled, starting to pet the head and the neck of the smaller giantess like own would do to an affectionate dog.

“I can’t wait to be paired with you again ‘pati. I’ve nothing against the smaller ones, but frankly, they don’t make as good a toy as you Titans do. Too fragile I guess” she chuckled as the view changed to Alice sitting on a chair and looking straight at the viewers.

“Well, that’s not what I call a conventional baking process, right?” she giggled, perhaps a tad bit nervous. “I won’t lie, I didn’t expect our contestants to be so touchy – and naughty – from the get go, but I guess that a lot of unbelievable things happened before hand… like Lindsey having more than 50% of the votes for the longest time! I hope next poll will be more contested. If it helps you, I can give you the location… the outdoor swimming pool!”

As she talked, the poll appeared next to her, with the ten names of each guest, she gestured toward it and the rules, especially the main one: the same pairing can’t appear twice in a row.

“And that’s all for today folks, I hope you’ll like it!”

 

End Notes:

https://strawpoll.com/p39hcgfcy

Chapter 3 - The Swimming Pool - Lindsey and Andrew by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

And chapter 3 is out ! Additional rules for the poll are inside :) !

https://strawpoll.com/d24cak3dg

Chapter 3 – The Swimming Pool – Lindsey and Andrew

Andrew was on a small boat, visibly happy and relaxed. As the camera zoomed back to give viewers a clearer picture of what was happening, it became clear that he was not on the sea or even a large lac but in a swimming pool. A Gigantic-sized swimming pool, and even then it was large for them. At least six kilometers in length, with an even ground at 400 meters from one side to another. There wasn’t even a Titan-designed section, it was really meant to be Gigantic only with the smaller people having to use various boats or floating devices if they just wanted to relax.

The wind played with Andrew’s long blond mane, and he was looking around him, expecting something – or someone – when the camera focused back on him. He was in a speedo and apparently ready to dive into the water, having anchored the boat and deployed the safety buoys, which were supposed to alert anyone taller than him that he was here and please be careful. But as the viewers waited for a few moments more, it became clear that the Normal man was extremely worried and didn’t dare enter the water.

Suddenly, loud steps – very louds in fact – were heard. The camera remained focused on Andrew, however, who turned around seemed divided between awe and terror as he was looking at the person approaching. He waved his arms, which was obviously a futile gesture, but one quite ingrained into a Normal’s mindset when they try to attract the attention of someone far away. Then he froze as the steps grew quicker, his skin paled to an almost greyish mien and he let out a squeak of fear so primal even the viewers recoiled in their seats.

A vast shadow passed over him, so dense it suddenly seemed night had fallen during daytime. And it was not the same effect as a solar eclipse, which was gradual. It was simply as if something enormous had blotted out the sun. It didn’t last longer than a moment or two, but the effect was quite impressive, and it was followed by the booming sound of something gigantic entering the water, far in the distance. Monstrous waves rolled toward the boat where Andrew stood and the poor Normal had to throw himself on the ground, bracing, to avoid capsizing.

Finally, after long minutes where the small boat seemed ready to break its anchor and go wherever the new turbulent current would push it, the waters calmed. Then, the camera finally pivoted away from Andrew, to reveal an indistinct mass under the surface, a kilometer or so away. Suddenly, the water seemed to surge and the creature underneath pierced it as she returned to the surface. Her prodigious rack barely contained in a black bikini which left very little to the imagination, Lindsey shook her head, water forming immense thread-like figures between her own long blond hair and the swimming pool.

Lindsey looked straight at him and the faintest smile seemed to appear on her lips, but both of those may have been just an illusion from the viewers – and poor Andrew who suddenly found himself an ant stranded on the smallest riffraff boat as a towering woman shared her bath with him. It would have been arousing if it hadn’t been so frightening. But to his credit, he quickly jumped on his feet and called to her. Without the implants it would obviously had been a futile attempt, even without their size difference, because of the sounds of waves colliding with each other that the Gigantic produced.

“Lindsey? Excuse me, I’m down here!” he shouted, waving his arms.

The Gigantic woman focus didn’t seem to shift but her face switched slightly from indifference – or possibly faint amusement – to a look of discreet boredom. Neither of them had known with whom they’d be paired after all, and I was quite clear that the blonde woman had expected someone taller than an ant compared to her. A small ant, at that. Nonetheless, she knew she had to play her part. And while Normals were certainly not as handy to play with as a Titaness could be, her mind quickly devised a plan to make it work.

“Hey Andrew! Sorry! I hadn’t seen you” she said in her cutest and most innocent voice – which didn’t seem to convince the Normal, who had probably seen last week’s episode on the net.

“It’s no big deal!” he replied, and it was obvious as the camera zoomed on his face, which was incredibly pale and a mixture of fear and suspicion, that he didn’t believed a word he said. “But can you please be careful now?”

“Of course it’s a BIG deal!” shot back Lindsey, emphasizing the big word by caressing her huge knockers, which were more than half in the water still. “I must make amend, and thankfully I know how to do that!”

“No really it’s not…” tried Andrew, who probably just wanted to avoid getting handled by his Gigantic co-star today, but she cut him off with a simple gesture – the removal of her top, which started to float on the surface of the swimming pool.

Compared to her size, and especially her breasts’, it was really a minuscule piece of cloth. But for Andrew, it formed a great deal of “land” between his little boat and the monstrous mounds of flesh which were now free to buoy on the water – or they would have if they weren’t so incredibly heavy and dense that the water had no hope of ever making them float, even a little. Her nipples were dozens of meters below the surface, hidden from view as long as she didn’t touched her tits, but the grin on Lindsey’s face clearly indicated she wasn’t just offering him a peek.

“Really, I’m super sorry Andrew, I could have killed you! I think the less I can do is offer you a safer lake where you can swim while I survey you with ease, don’t you think so?”

As she said that, she pushed her tits together, forcing them up and, more importantly, forming a small – for her – lake between her gigantic mounds. The camera zoomed on poor Andrew’s face, who was clearly torn between terror and arousal. The prospect of swimming between breasts so enormous that any of them would have been able to house dozens, if not hundreds of Normals, had it been a building, was obviously a great lure. But he confusedly felt that Lindsey probably didn’t care much about Normals. Like most Gigantics, she usually paid them no mind.

“I… I’m not sure it’d be appropriate” he tried, but Lindsey guffawed.

“My, my, how prude! We’re here for raucous sex – or anything close to that. So come to Mama, little ant-man… or perhaps you prefer me to pick you up?”

At those words, Andrew proved the incredible ability of a white man’s skin to become so pale he could have been made of freshly fallen snow. Clearly, he didn’t want to be picked up by Lindsey’s fingers, and he especially dreaded her long nails. They hadn’t been too dangerous for Parvati the previous week, but those things would scissor him in two just as easily as they would a rock boulder his size. That is, with such ease that he doubted Lindsey would have to apply any effort to do so. He emphatically shook his head and, realizing that it may have been futile, sighed and jumped into the water.

“Oh, so bold! Not even a second of doubt! I like that” she giggled, which caused her breasts to move, provoking terrible currents and waves which almost drowned poor Andrew.

He truly was an ant caught in the deadly perils that a human body could create simply by moving around in the water. And to make the whole deal even more dangerous, her discarded top formed an obstacle on his way to her breasts. It was far too wide for him to dive under – and he didn’t dare go under the water to begin with, not with the way the hill-like tits he swam toward moved as their owner breathed with anticipation. Which left him only two slightly less bad options: to go around or to walk on the wet fabric.

He was already tiring, the waves and currents were really strong. He decided that going around was thus not doable – he could have called for help, even accepted to be picked up by Lindsey, but it’d have been just as dangerous as on the boat, even more so, in fact. So he soldiered on as the Gigantic blonde chuckled, getting aroused. If he had been able to see her nipples, which were deep under water, he’d have noticed that they were revealing themselves and hardening as the towering woman licked her lips in anticipation.

“If it’s too difficult for you, I can lend a hand Andrew” she stated, lifting one over her head – which sunk a good portion of her top in the process.

The poor Normal man couldn’t answer as he fought to stay alive. Finally, he reached the impossible barrier of Lindsey’s tits, and the Gigantic woman allowed him in. He almost died – again – when she did so because the currents that her parting tits created sank him deep below the surface, but their return forced him back to the surface, gasping and with his lungs burning up as he hadn’t had the time to gulp a good long breath. It had been a terrifying ordeal but he had to admit that it was both arousing and satisfying to be enclosed by such massive breasts after this ordeal.

“Wow, that’s one brave Normal here” purred Lindsey, a huge grin plastered on her face. “Quite frankly I was afraid I’d have to get you out of the water really fast. I think you’ve earned your reward, and my interest, dear Andrew.”

“I… thank you? I guess?” gulped Andrew, who felt that, perhaps, wailing on the boat as she approached would have been a better tactic in the long run.

“You’re welcome. I can’t wait to play with you in a more… intimate settings now” she added, licked her lips sensually. “For the time being, enjoy my breasts, my little swimming champion, they are not going anywhere. And neither I am… but remember, you can’t toooooouuuuch meeeee iiiif IIIII don’t say so fiiiiirst” she finished, almost singing the last few words.

“Well, seems Andrew is becoming even paler!” chirped Alice as the camera returned to the studio where she monitored the emission. “Poor guy can’t catch a brak it seems. Truth been told, I can understand it! It’s super dangerous being around Gigantics after all! And in a swimming pool to boot! I guess the possibility of being around those two milk factories but I’d have passed it down if I had been in his position. Anyway, you know what to expect now!”

Alice turned around and gestured to the air on her right, where the new poll appeared.

“New challenge folk! This time, you’ll vote as usual, but it’ll be three guests which will interact together! But you can’t pick Andrew and Lindsey together, just in case you’d like to see what could happen now that our Gigantic succubus wants to play with an ant-man! And it’s only the first of several special polls down the line!”

 

End Notes:

https://strawpoll.com/d24cak3dg

Chapter 4 – The Dining Room – Jason, Lindsey and Parvati by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

The new chapter is out, with the strawpoll : https://strawpoll.com/4y7wvxwep

I've slightly extended the deadline for the votes, because we could have had a more crowded chapter if it had gone a little longer before I closed it. We'll see if it's enough, since it was the first time the polls were close like that.

Chapter 4 – The Dining Room – Jason, Lindsey and Parvati

Parvati gasped as she saw Lindsey enter the room and walk toward the Gigantic-sized table. The camera zoomed on her face as she visibly bleached, her dark skin turning to ash. The blonde Gigantic grinned when she saw the smaller giantess and flexed her fingers, in such a provocative way that Parvati pushed herself further back in her chair and covered her nether region. It seemed that the tallest of the women on the show was destined to be in each episode aired and she was naturally dominating them. Until a resounding clap on her ass made her squeal.

“Stop pestering the smaller people” growled Jason, his short blond hair and grey eyes coming into view, and it was obvious that his presence made Parvati relax.

“Oh come on! She can take it!” whined Lindsey, who swirled around and revealed to all the viewers the red mark of the other Gigantic’s hand on her backside.

“It doesn’t mean that you can just do whatever you want with them. We’re not supposed to be like that. You could have killed Andrew” pushed the male Gigantic, forcing Lindsey to retreat, until she collided with the table and looked at it over her shoulder.

For the first time on the show, the tallest giantess of them all seemed a little nervous and perhaps also a tad bit aroused. She rose her hands but Jason was faster and pushed her on the large table, which groaned under her weight. The blond woman protested but it wasn’t quite clear if she truly hated what was happening or if she was just in the mood for some woman in distress’ pantomime, for the pleasure of the audience – and hers. Parvati seemed torn between getting up and close on her “tormentor” and stay put and forgotten.

“Easy cow boy!” yelped the blonde as the other Gigantic of the Lounge approached her and revealed his mighty member. “We’ve got company!”

“That’s precisely why you need to be punished now, Lindsey” he stated, his voice deep and firm, but now he had a faint smile on his face, as he took his penis with one hand and stroked it, revealing that it had been far from erect. “Parvati, can I count on your help here?”

The camera zoomed back on the Titaness, who looked at the spectacle happening mere hundreds of meters from her chair – a pathetically short distance for the tallest class of Grown that they all were – and seemed to not know where to focus. She gazed as Jason’s dick and seemed mesmerized, but the enormous tits of Lindsey, swaying gently as she struggled – not much nor with any indicating that she truly wanted to get up and away from this – also caught her attention. Some form of confidence returned to her face and she nodded.

“Yeah, sure! What… what do you want me to do? If I can touch her, I don’t think…”

“You’re smaller than us, so you should be able to touch us whenever you want. I think” cut her off Jason, who then glanced around, looking a tad bit unsure.

“That’s so unfair! You just want to see her play with me, Jay’!” complained Lindsey, looking up at the now towering form of her otherwise perfect equal – at least height-wise. “And you could have just asked, I swear I’d take your little friend down there any day… if you asked gently!”

“Yeah, sure! You’d rather clutch it and make him your bitch” chuckled Parvati, who jumped from her chair and landed on the table, before removing all her clothes, which were admittedly almost as few as the Gigantics who loved to stroll around stark naked or almost naked.

“Well, yeah” admitted Lindsey, who had now dropped any pretense that she wasn’t entirely on boat with what was happening. “I mean, have you seen him. The only reason one wouldn’t try to get their hands on him would be because they are too small to play with it!”

“I don’t think anyone is small enough to not be able to play with it” grinned Jason, who also dropped his stern façade, if only for an instant. “But it doesn’t mean that you aren’t also punished for what you did. Poor Andrew has had to spend a lot of time resting in the infirmary when you had finished toying with him. That’s really not cool.”

“Oh come ooooooooooooooon” yelped Lindsey when she was penetrated by Jason with such ease that it was almost impossible to see him exert any effort at all, he just seemed to have taken one more step forward while pushing her legs open.

“I’ll come yeah” he grunted, an amused glinted in his eyes.

The Titaness didn’t let this opportunity go to waste. Hopefully, Jason would pin Lindsey’s arms to the table, otherwise the taller giantess would easily dislodge her if she so wished. But in the meantime, she seemed to have decided what to do. She walked briskly toward Lindsey’s head, who turned toward her. The Titaness stopped, leant forward, offering a wonderful view of her pear-shaped ass and forced the stronger women to look up. Lindsey didn’t struggle against her efforts, instead letting herself being Titaness handled without a word.

Then, Parvati sat on her face, her legs around each side of it, her pussy just above the mouth of the Gigantic, while her ass grazed the tip of Lindsey’s nose, which seemed to tickle the blonde. She moved around a little, looking like a young kid on her mother’s face, if not for the fact that both of them were far too curvy to be mother and child. She moaned when the enormous woman underneath her started to lick her clit and didn’t resist when large hands seized her to make her stay in place as Jason started to truly work on Lindsey’s own cunt.

“Oh yes, that’s the spot, you bad bitch” sighed the Titaness, pushing her curves further into the face of the giantess she sat on.

Drones started to swirl around the three of them, each smaller than mosquitoes for the two Gigantics and even the Titaness. Vast expanses of flesh were shown, perspiration and tensing muscles were recorded so closely that viewers could almost touch them through their screens. It was incredible how easily the three Grown dominated every scene. They were so damn big that it simply seemed impossible for anyone to escape them. And yet, Parvati truly looked small compared to the other two. It was perhaps the most jarring bit of the whole affair.

At that point, it was clear that Lindsey wasn’t really punished, it had just been an excuse to have sex fast and without a tedious courtship or even a pretense at one on camera. What was more surprising was that the two Gigantics seemed truly focused on also playing with Parvati. One of Jason’s hand was enjoying the mass of Lindsey’s tits, one after the other, but the free one regularly found itself caressing the curves of the Titaness, whose whole body was shivering beneath the double simulation of Lindsey’s tongue and Jason’s fingers.

The size difference probably magnified her sensation. She was tall enough to ride Lindsey’s face, but in truth, small enough that either of her taller partners could have done whatever they wanted with her, as it had happened in the kitchen. She paused and looked at Lindsey’s hands on her and gently pushed the fingers open – and no resistance came, as a very powerful moan echoed from underneath her, while a loud grunt answered it in the distance. Jason and Lindsey were clearly nearing their climax and Parvati seemed to decide that her own could be achieved in a less dangerous place.

Once she had freed herself, she quickly crawled to one of the Gigantic’s tits, and fondled it, making her mewl, while the large hand of Jason which had been played with her found itself on her back and started massing it, lower and lower, until his enormous fingers, even larger than Lindsey’s, snaked on her ass. She opened her legs and let him enter her. She gasped nonetheless but he was gentler than Lindsey and she relaxed soon enough, sucking on the other woman’s now hard rock and erect nipple, nibbling at it to great effect.

The Indian giantess moaned and sprayed her legs farther to better receive the large fingers which was entering her. It was obvious to all that she’d have struggled a lot more if Jason had wanted to use his penis instead, but she seemed to enjoy the whole experience. The three of them increased their paces, Lindsey’s hand falling again on the smaller woman and fondling her breasts almost obsessively. And then, with a thunderous roar which visibly provoked malfunctions in the fleet of drones, several of which seemed to split open or simply fall, unresponsive, bouncing off on the impervious skin of the giant, they came.

“There. Now you know what happens when you abuse people smaller than you” grinned Jason.

“Yeah, I’m sure she won’t do that ever again” chuckled Alice, her voice heavy with sarcasm. “I mean, being fucked by a beautiful man your size and getting to play and pleasure a little Titaness in the process? Who would want that, am I right? But seriously guys, pay attention to the drones next time. Those things cost a fortune! I get it, you’re all so tall they are more like very teeny bugs for you, but they really are pricey! Be more careful in the future.”

Alice turned around, presenting her back and appreciable ass to the audience as she looked at the scene on her screens. The two Gigantics were now laying on each other, Parvati avoiding the crushing weight of Jason only because she had found refuge between Lindsey’s enormous tits, and that the blonde was letting them inflate, cushioning the Titaness but also half burying her in her flesh. While no sounds came off, it seemed that all three of them were a little tired, with only Parvati struggling to try and wiggle free – or at least free enough to breath easily.

“Just for your information” Alice told the viewers as she swirled around, “we almost had four participants today! Third place would have been a perfect tie but for one more vote, so we avoided it, sadly. I truly wonder what two guys and two girls like those could have done, but alas… Anyway! Time to introduce the new poll I guess. We return to the normal format of just two contestants, even if I guess we could go back to three if there is a perfect tie allowing for it… but just for your information, out of the three chosen for today’s episode, only one can make it to the next one! I bet it’ll be Lindsey!”

She gestured for the usual poll to appear next to her, giving enough time to the viewership to truly take it in. It was obvious that the location would make seems… interesting both for the tallest and smallest members of the cast. Smalls and Giants would probably be in the safest spot but Normals, Titans and Gigantics could also offer plenty of cool interaction. Still, to select the parks in a pot seemed strange, perhaps.

“Okay, here we go! We’ll see next week if I was wrong and if Lindsey isn’t here again!”

 

Chapter 5 - The parks in a pot - Andrew and Lindsey by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

The new chapter is out and here is the poll for the next one :) 

https://strawpoll.com/o5xqov4gy

Chapter 5 – The parks in a pot – Andrew and Lindsey

Andrew relaxed in one of the smallest parks in a pot. In a city, in Gigantopia proper, it’d have barely be deemed a park anyway, and he was fine with it. The small pot – according to Gigantic standards – he had selected was a square, each side roughly thirty meters long. Nothing too fancy in here, only some trees and birds you expected to see outdoor. Only, he wasn’t outdoor at all. When he looked past the foliage, he saw the walls of the Lounge, and above his head, far, far above it, was the ceiling of the ground level. He hadn’t gone up once since the show had started.

In any case, the young man was enjoying the calm. It wouldn’t last, he was certain that the one gal he’d spend the next few dozens of minutes would arrive soon, and he suspected it was a Small – a Giantess at most. The others were far too tall to enter the parks in the pots, hell, even a Giantess would be too tall for this one! He smiled at the “sky”, feeling quite happy with himself. Until he heard the thunderous footsteps approaching. Then, his grin disappeared faster than mist under the radiant sun and he bleached.

The cameras panned around, revealing a quite joyous Lindsey approaching the pots. She looked at each intensely, clearly searching for someone, until she stopped at the small pot Andrew was in. Her smile extended even more when she noticed him, shaking and seemingly stuck in the open like that. She chuckled a little, and while she wasn’t leaning yet, it was enough to make the trees sway and groan, as if a great gust was rushing through them, even if all poor Andrew could feel was a tiny bit of wind on his face as he stood there.

“Andrew!” beamed Lindsey, now leaning forward, letting her breasts free to return to their uncompressed monstrous size, offering a tantalizing view of a cleavage vast enough to engulf most buildings of the old world. “I’m so glad you’re the one who was chosen today to be my partner! I was thinking about adding those kind of pots in my home, I don’t have any! Do you think you could help me pick the right trees and flowers? It’ll be easier at your size to identify them!”

The poor Normal couldn’t answer. Firstly because as she spoke, having come closer, the trees were truly starting to move as if it was a great storm washing over them. And thus small debris rushed toward him. Then because in spite of his pure terror, he had to admit that she was stunning, with the way the rays of the sun fell on her left side, highlighting her features, chiseling them as if she was more a wonder of the ancient world than a living being – but her enormous tits moving up and down, reminded him easily of how sexy she could be, from afar.

“Hi Lindsey!” was all he could say when it became clear she expected an answer.

“Hi? That’s all? I thought we were closer than that Andrew” she sighed as she put her hands on her large breasts in a very obvious attempt to bring his attention back to it – not that it had drifted away from it, of course. “I’m really hurt!”

Her sigh washed over the poor Normal, forcing him to take several step back. He almost felt lifted from the ground, as if he was going to be blown away. The trees cracked and several seemed ready to snap or be uprooted under the strength of her breath. He saw several small birds seemingly forced out of the branches they had found refuge in, possibly hurt or more.  He bent the knees, making himself as small as possible to not give the wind too much surface to play with. And finally, he found himself staggering forward and it ceased.

“What’s happening? Are you falling forward? Are you hurt?” she asked, renewing the onslaught on him and the little park.

“I’m fine!” he called back, putting himself against the largest tree, an old oak which seemed able to endure the words of Lindsey, even if it clearly suffered, the bark breaking here and there.

”Really? You seem a little tired and pale to me. You’d need to be somewhere warm and safe I think” she continued, tracing the edge of her cleavage with her nails, indicating where she felt he should have been – but it didn’t seem so safe for poor little Andrew, who felt even more intimidated by those hills than he had been between at the swimming pool – by then he had only seen a part of them, after all, here they were dominating his whole sky with all their massive glory.

“I swear it’s fine!” he peeped. “I like waling a little in the park sometimes!” he explained, fidgeting a little under her gaze – in spite of himself, she was arousing him a lot without even truly trying hard, which was kind of humiliating.

“Really? It’s such a shame… You should have picked a bigger pot then! This one is smaller than one of my tits, Andrew dear” she sighed once more, cupping one of her mighty orbs.

It was hard to believe she was saying the truth, but it was. She even proved it with blatant disregard for whatever was inside the pot, because she engulfed it between her uncompressed tits. The trees on the edge were simply unable to push back against the incoming tsunami of breasts and broke. Andrew managed not to scream, but it was really hard – she was putting him in danger while not touching him, proving that some rules are indeed quite easily bent… and he had to admit that she was stating the obvious. Each of her breasts was at least easily thrice as massive as the pot, trees included…

“Hum, Lindsey, you’ll break everything and the hosts won’t be too happy about it” he tried, hoping that she’d stop it, which was a little naïve of course – there was no way Lindsey’s temperament would allow for something like that.

“You worry too much” she laughed, and he felt the whole pot shaking as she did so, the tremors truly close to an earthquake.

The camera zoomed on poor little Andrew, who looked as horrified as if the end of the world had come to him, and who could blame him. It was obvious that Lindsey didn’t really care about his well-being – or that she was truly unable to comprehend how frail he was compared to her. Which made her incredibly dangerous to be around for the very average Normal. Still, his face seemed to become more resolute, and as the tremors reduced and finally ceased, he stood up and looking high, right into the vast globes of Lindsey, he spoke.

“What you’re doing is really dangerous Lindsey! You’re too tall to do something like that! You could hurt me or – or even kill me!”

He stood there, panting a little. He had screamed at the end, really angry now. He regretted his little outburst immediately, but he had enough pride – and backbones – to not back up and prostrate before the Gigantic woman, who looked at him bemused and then… smiling. She snorted, giggled and finally burst out in laughter, so powerful he was driven back to the ground, as the laughed harder and harder until it seemed the whole pot would be crushed between her swaying tits. Her long blonde hair fell all around the pot, hiding it from outside – only the camera inside had something to show.

“You’re hilarious Andrew! You should know that you’re perfectly safe with me, silly boy! I’d never hurt you, or do anything dangerous for you!”

Even in the extremely darkened park in a pot, which now seemed downright frightening, the light of the sun being largely filtered by the hairs of the Gigantic giving it a haunted look, it was obvious that poor Andrew looked bewildered. Lindsey sounded sincere, which was perhaps even more frightening to him than if she had admitted that she loved being almost deadly around him. Surely, no Gigantic could be this careless or oblivious! They were said to be so much above Normals, but it had to imply that they had even a lick of common sense, surely?

“Say, Andrew! Don’t you want to walk around my parks now that you see they are a lot wider than this little one” she suddenly asked, lifting her head back and looking over her vast expanse. “I’d really love of you did that! I promise to be very still! You’ll be perfectly safe with me, pinky swear!”

“I… I… I’d like that very much for you to put me on your breasts but” tried the poor young man, but his attempts at either delaying or even avoiding such a fate was obviously futile compared to the apparent pleasure experienced when she had a Normal walking on her, as she picked him up, not caring about his feeble protests that he hadn’t properly agreed to be touched – and especially lifted toward her hills.

“Would you look at that!” chirped Alice, appearing on scree just as Lindsey dropped Andrew on her and started moaning immediately. “Is she… I think she is touching herself! Oh. My. God!” laughed the Normal woman.

She took a step back so viewers got a perfect view of the small speck that was Andrew on the top of Lindsey’s monstrous mammaries. The camera zoomed on him and it was obvious that the poor man was terrified, if perhaps a little aroused. He didn’t seem willing to move, which was probably a good decision, considering how the breathing of Lindsey quickened, probably offering him to tumble on her curves toward his doom if he did so much as let go of his grasp on her skin. The Gigantic didn’t seem to notice it, nor care about if she did.

“You know, she almost didn’t made it today!” said Alice as she turned to face the camera once more. “Can you believe it? One episode of the Lounge without Lindsey the Gigantic? Seems that it’s not possible – for now! We have many candidates who still need to appears, after all, and I’m sure the people running the shows have ideas about all of it. But for now, I think it’s time for the poll!”

She gestured to the empty air, as was her habit and soon viewers got a good idea of the new poll.

“Basic rules today again. The location will be… the bathroom! Oh, what wonders we’ll see there, I sure can’t wait to discover!” she chuckled. “In any case, have fun people, and see you next week!”

 

Chapter 6 - The bathroom - Lorena and Jason by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Here is the new poll : https://strawpoll.com/9e26hx2sc

Chapter 6 – The bathroom – Jason and Lorena

Lorena passed her fingers in her short hair, as she looked around. It was clear from both her expression and the way she stood that she was torn between elation at the idea of finally being selected for a live episode and apprehension. And who could blame her. As she stood on the counter of the Gigantic-sized sink, she could survey the whole bathroom, and probably picture plenty of ways for her to die or get hurt. Or even end in very stinky situations, literally, as her gaze lingered on the toilets themselves, secluded in on portion of the room.

She hadn’t much time to consider, as the door opened and her partner entered the room. She had heard so many things about Lindsey that she could contain the sigh of relief she released when she saw it wasn’t her who was sharing the spotlight today. In fact, she quickly sighed for a whole other reason when her eyes truly took in the impressive physique of Jason, the other Gigantic. He wore only a boxer and she had to admit that she couldn’t envision a reason why he’d have needed to get more clothed instead of less.

“Jason! Over here!” she shouted excitedly, jumping up and down and waving her arms, hoping that he’d notice her immediately.

“Oh hello!” he instantly replied, beaming her a large smile which obviously had its little effect on her, as her tanned skin darkened in a blush. “You’re Lorena right? I’m Jason, so glad to finally meet you!”

She blushed even more and it became clear to all viewers that she was charmed by Jason’s demeanor. The Gigantic approached the sink and leant a little, to be at eye level with Lorena and smile again. It was extremely difficult to picture their size difference on screen for the drones, who had to swirl around and shift from various angles, be it next to Jason’s head, from where Lorena looked like a little ant in the distance, to above Lorena, whose whole sight was dominated by Jason’s incredible size, even if it was a little dangerous as his breath made the drones sway.

“So… do you have any idea of what you’d want to do?” he asked her when it became clear she was entranced by his presence. “Nothing too reckless I hope?”

“Oh! I… I haven’t really thought about it… what can we do in a bathroom anyway?”

Jason looked somewhat surprised by this answer, raising an eyebrow but then his smile returned, larger than before and he stood up to his full, towering size. And he started to caress him, tracing the contour of his muscular body, all the while looking straight at Lorena. The petite Normal’s breathing quickened visibly, her impressive curves – especially on her size – wobbling at a faster rate. She bit her lips and fidgeted, unsure of what Jason had in mind, beyond putting up a show which was arousing her a lot. She half expected some bad ending to it.

“That’s really hot” she admitted, “but I can’t really reciprocate…” she continued a little dejectedly.

“I think you can. I can see you perfectly you know? That’s one of the few perks being a Gigantic” he chuckled. “And I must admit I’m very curious about Normals. I don’t get to interact with you guys much, sadly. Too much bothering in the city proper, and it’s kind of dangerous, also. But here I think we can spend some time together. If you want to, I could even let you wherever you’d want on my body” he finished his sentence with a wink and a suggestive cupping of his balls and penis underneath his underwear.

Lorena gasped. It was obviously very dangerous, being an ant on an aroused Gigantic’s dick, but it was something she craved. She almost jumped out of her clothes, looking straight at the crotch of Jason, who laughed as he picked something far away from her and put it next to her. The petite Normal woman swore loudly when she saw what he had picked. A toothbrush. A Gigantic sized toothbrush, so massive it’d have dwarfed a Small. Each of the brush was a lot taller than she was. She looked at Jason curiously, put he simply shook his head and gestured for her to wait.

He picked it again, making it swirl between his fingers. It was mesmerizing for Lorena. That thing, which was something basic and really light for Jason was simply so vast that she couldn’t ever had lifted it from the ground if she ever needed to. She wouldn’t have been able to move it even. It brutally reminded her that she was on a sink, with a faucet wide and deep enough to be a lake. Not some puddle, an actual lake, if Jason ever had the fancy to fill it with water. And indeed, in the far off distance, at least a hundred and a half meters, he seemed to play with the faucet.

“We wouldn’t want you to die because of the smell, right” he smirked, as he let the cataract fall in the sin, the sound deafening, even with the implant protecting Lorena’s ears and organs.

He then finally removed his boxers, letting them fall on the ground, revealing his flaccid member. His enormous flaccid member. He was enormous down there, even proportionally speaking. Lorena gasped and put her hands on her mouth. She could smell his manly odor from here and it aroused her so much that she fidgeted, pondering if she could already touch herself or if it’d be too crass. He seemed amused by her hesitation as he put back the toothbrush near her… and then his dick, still not erect, which almost hid it entirely.

“Careful now” he chuckled. “We wouldn’t want you to get hurt, right?”

“I don’t think I’d mind” she replied almost absent-mindedly, as she gazed at this incredible member – she did love big cocks after all. “But it’s not even erect now. Don’t you want me to be impressed” she replied with a grin now.

“Is that a dare?” he chuckled, raising an eyebrow.

“Well, yes!” chuckled Lorena – in spite of her looks she was a real thrill-seeker, after all.

“Great! Then look and behold!” he laughed.

He simply started caressing his dick lightly, and it responded to his touch like a well-groomed pet. It simply grew. It wasn’t so much that it became erect, from Lorena’s vantage, but truly that something already enormous was simply getting even more massive. Impossibly so. Jason’s dick overtook the toothbrush in length in a split second and it kept getting bigger and bigger. Three seconds after he had touched it, it stopped and all Lorena could do was gasp silently. That thing was so big she could have lived in there, with a lot of room to spare!

“So? Are you impressed now?” asked Jason. “Because I need to wash it before I can let you play with it, you know? And I wouldn’t want to make all those efforts for nothing!”

Lorena was unable to answer with words. All she could do was hum her agreement and nod enthusiastically. She was still taking in the marvel she was so close to. Jason ‘s dick was far from gross even in this erect position. All penises are different, and Lorena was sexy enough to have had several partners, always Normals off course, and not prude enough to not make use of porn sites when she hadn’t, but she had never seen one quite like that – apart from its size. The way it bent, the way it pulsed with the engorged vein on it. Truly, it was beautiful, not obscene like it sometime was in erotic “movie”.

In any case, Jason seemed to have picked up on her reaction since he started putting water on his member, while retracting its hood to reveal its full glory. Hot, steamy, water. It didn’t seem to bother him one bit, in spite of the obvious temperature of it. And it made his member all the more glorious in the Normal woman eyes. It was glistening under the light of the bathroom, the amount of water impressive enough for someone her size to trace real torrents on it, from which rose a lot of steam, giving the whole thing the appearance of some mystical event, or at the very least an exotic one.

Finally, Jason finished his ablution, and, smiling at her, he gestured toward his dick. Lorena didn’t need another invitation and she rushed toward it, so eager that the Gigantic laughed softly. She clearly didn’t care, because she almost jumped on his member, caressing it in a full body massage. She pressed her large breasts for someone her size, utterly inconsequential for a being as tall as he was, but he seemed to appreciate her efforts, since he sighed and groaned, a faint smile on his face. He then started caressing the top of his dick with two fingers.

“You should take a hold somewhere Lorena” he advised her gently. “This train won’t stop until I’ll cum now.”

True to his word, he increased his pace. Lorena started to laugh. It was exhilarating. Her implant was struggling to deal with the sheer power of Jason’s blood flowing in his vein, but she didn’t care. All of this was happening because she was here. She was the one who was sharing this moment with this Gigantic stud. She bit in his flesh, nibbling at it even less effectively than an ant would have but he still seemed to moan and groan even more when she did, and so she redoubled her efforts. And after no more than two minutes, he came.

The movement almost sent her flying and she felt her bones groan. Her head got dizzy but she held fast and when he stopped, she let herself slide on the side and looked away, toward the tip of Jason’s penis. She laughed even louder and very quick her Gigantic playmate did the same. Somehow, he had managed to aim right at the toothbrush, which was now covered in his hot, sticky jizz. A whole puddle of it, perhaps even a large pond if she was being honest. It was… exhilarating, and she was suddenly happy to have been in the bathroom this day.

“Well, you’ve made a mess” she chuckled. “Don’t count on me to clean it up!”

“Yeah, I bet he will clean it. From my experience, guys never do that, they just make a mess!” huffed Alice. “Aaaaaanyway! Now’s the time for the new poll. I hope you’ll like it, because it’s a special! Basically, because we’re all VERY busy in the production crew, we decided, what the hell, why not add more work to our already full plates? And so, we’ll have a special event with three characters, again. But this time… this time it’s the ones with the less vote who will get to be chosen!”

She smirked as the poll appeared, with all the usual information on it. Alice then turned again toward the camera.

“Other than that, same rules as usual, so you can’t have Jason and Lorena together. But I wonder how inversing the polls will make you vote! Will the same usual poor lads and lass will languish forever in oblivion? Or will they finally get their chance to shine? You decide!”

 

Chapter 7 - The Gardens – Lorena, Monica and Alexis by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Here is today's new chapter ! Gotta say I was surprised by the results.

And the Strawpoll for next week's : https://strawpoll.com/7hfv4v637

Chapter 7 – The Gardens – Lorena, Monica and Alexis

“No way, you did not!” blurted Monica, looking near her feet at the small figure of Lorena, who shook her head in disbelief as she heard the Normal woman boast of her encounter with Jason, showing off her long auburn hair in the process.

“I don’t see why she would lie” stated Alexis, his towering form standing still as the two far smaller women were walking around in the garden – some would have called it a National Park in ancient time – around the Lounge.

“Come on! There is no way she’d have survived that with just a few bruises” affirmed Monica, who seemed absolutely adamant that Lorena was telling them bullshit. “Plus the organizers wouldn’t have allowed it, it’d be far too dangerous!”

“It was absolutely true! He came everywhere! I don’t think he even managed to clean it all, so I’m a little sad for the poor sob who had to come and pass afterwards. But I can’t blame him, nobody seems to resist those!” she boasted, smacking her round derriere and then cupping her fat tits.

Monica rolled her eyes toward Alexis, who had an indulgent smile on his face. Normals always seemed to focus on such unimportant elements of the body. Sure, Lorena was curvy as hell, but to Monica’s experienced eyes, she’d have needed to shed a few kilograms to fit better with her body, even if it meant losing some of those precious asses and tits. The fifty meter tall Giantess was a testament that one didn’t need curves to be stunning. She was very flat by any standard, but all those who looked at her realized that it was just the perfect body for her – her proportions were in harmony.

And the Titan shared those thoughts, obviously. She noticed how he kept glancing at her and how his member – apparently less well-endowed that their Gigantic Lounge-mate if Lorena wasn’t exaggerating things too much – was also clearly hardening. She didn’t require more to be happy. Unlike so many people, especially in this emission, she wasn’t consumed by carnal lust. And even she had to admit that, had the Titan asked her if she wanted to do it, right here, right now, she wouldn’t have said no. How could she have refused anything to this living Greek statue?

“Hello? Earth to Monica?” suddenly yelled Lorena, who had stopped moving and waved at her.

“Sorry, I was lost in thoughts” explained the Giantess, but she noticed the smirk on the Normal’s face.

“It’s not so hard to understand which kind” she added, her eyes drifting toward Alexis who seemed a little embarrassed now. “Seriously, we should use the opportunity! Who knows how long it’ll be until we appear again on an episode! Viewers want raucous sex, and you two are clearly into each other! Go for it!”

“We’re kind of close to the Lounge” interjected Alexis, but it was clear it was more form than real opposition.

“That’s why it’s great. Let them stew in their jealousy as we fuck all together, here!”

“She’s got a point” stated Alexis and he stretched and then removed his boxer, revealing his already erect member. "It’s been a long time since I was with a giantess – and I’ve never had foreplay with a Normal” he added with an amused smirk.

“Sorry stud, I want to play with Monica’s titties! I already rode a larger penis. But don’t let it prevent from having a good time with your friend. I do wanna know how you two can even be compatible!”

She removed her clothes and looked expectantly at the Giantess. Lorena smiled in disbelief and shook her head again. This small thing was quite proud of herself, what with the way she flaunted her breasts at her and stated that she wanted to play with her nipples – since she had almost no breasts to speak off. But the fifty meter tall woman decided to play a little with Lorena, just to remind her that she was the smallest here and couldn’t necessarily decide where she got to play, when Grown came to fuck together… even if she didn’t want to put her in danger.

“Do you mind if I pick you up?” she asked her, tilting her head a little. “I want you to earn the right to play with my nipples, little one!”

“Yup, go on, go on!” chirped the Normal woman, who moved excitedly, almost ready to break into a run apparently, considering the way her legs moved. “But how will I earn that opportunity?”

“Well, you’ll have to prove that you can ride wild stallions, while they are being… taken care of” she explained as she picked something to clip her hair into a long ponytail as she looked up at Alexis, whose smile was extremely broad.

“I really like this idea. Promise, I won’t move too much and I’ll be careful about you” he explained, his voice dropping an octave and sounding most charming, as his Greek accent came out, strangely enticing.

“Hum… Okay, deal!” accepted Lorena, who couldn’t hide the fact that she was excited about this idea.

She didn’t even squirm when Monica picked her up and put her on Alexis’ dick. He moaned when he felt her tiny feet on her, tingling strangely and he tried to focus on something else to avoid moving his penis too much – he didn’t want to hurt Lorena at all, after all. It was just great to feel so massive compared to her. He hadn’t much time to think about it however, since Monica simply walked toward him and he had to sit on his knees to allow her to take the tip of his dick into her mouth, and she quickly proved quite adept at it.

“Whoa, that’s awesome! You’re awesome!” laughed Lorena, who was now laying in the shivering member and watched in awe as the tongue of Monica licked the penis, as she took more and more of it in her mouth, looking straight at her with her grey eyes.

The two Grown didn’t answer – Alexis because he was already too lost in the pleasure that Monica was giving him and the Giantess because while she proved quite adept at taking such a he dick compared to her size into her mouth, she obviously wasn’t able to do more than sigh and gurgle. And she was entirely focused on Lorena, who was touching herself, resting on a vein thundering beneath her, sending delicious tremors into her petite body. She was engrossed by the way Monica’s pulpous lips were puffing out as she sucked the tip of Alexis’ penis.

In fact, she was perhaps a little too engrossed, because she didn’t notice that Monica was getting closer and closer as she managed to fit far more of Alexis’ member into her mouth than any of them could have expected. And suddenly, Laurena’s face was covered by the spit of the other woman. She wiped it out right in time to notice the huge tongue snaking out of the mouth and falling on her, muffling her screams as she was brought into the cavernous mouth, her whole body being pressed on the sensitive skin of the dick she was on, which was not has good as one could have expected.

There was no camera to hear or see her in it, as she was moved left and right on the shivering dick which finally released its load, covering her in a mixture of spit and cum. Most viewers pictured it either as something extremely erotic or absolutely gross, but certainly quite terrifying. And the best was yet to come. Monica let go of Alexis’ penis, as the Titan fell on his gasp, gasping and a huge smile plastered on his face. And as the Giantess fell on her ass, tending the ground of the gardens, she smiled and let her saliva fell toward her torso, with poor Lorena stuck in it.

Surprisingly enough, the Normal woman didn’t seem that much worse to wear. She grasped the nearest nipple when she passed it, making Monica jump a little and the Giantess giggled when she noticed the small form pushing herself up until she straddled the nipple. And she burst out into a real laugher, joined by a curious Alexis, when the small, covered figure as she screamed in pure joy; as if she had conquered some sort of summit. Lorena put her hands around her nipple to prevent the little Normal girl from falling, but she felt it was unneeded, because Lorena would have probably made it a victory for herself to fall like that.

“That was… AWESOME!” roared the small woman. “I won’t do it often” she continued, wiping out the mixture of jizz and saliva falling on her face and making it hard to breath. “But I’ll be damned, it was even better than to make Jason cum! You two are great!”

“Well, thank you! It was not planned thought and it could have been dangerous” replied Alexis, looking perhaps a little sternly at Monica, but he didn’t seem to mind too much.

“And it was a good thing you were here. From my experience, making love in the garden is not the best experience for us Normals” explained Lorena. “I mean, there is flies, all kind of insects really and the herb can be too rough in places, without adequate covering!”

“Is it me or is she complaining about our gardens?” asked Alice, as she appeared on screen. “Because if she does, it’s a little rude I think! I mean, they just barely explored them! Did you know that we have places who look more like a Japanese garden, others like an old English one? I guess we’ll have to discover them in one of the next episodes.”

Alice sighed as she took a step back, offering quite a view of today’s guests continuing their impromptu love-making session Alexis on his back, Monica grunting as she tried to take his member into her and Lorena still clinging to the erect nipple of the Giantess. It was obviously very dangerous but Monica kept a hand near her smaller playmate and it seemed that Lorena was content enough with remaining where she was for the time being. If the Giantess managed to take the Titan’s dick inside of her, things may have had to change, but so far, so good.

“Well, they sure are on fire…” mumbled Alice. “Aaaaanyway! You know the drill by now, yaddda yaddda, here is the poll! However, I encourage you people to read it more closely, I’m not sure everyone understood that it was those with the less vote who would get selected today. On the other hand, there was less voters than usual, which could be a reason. So, here’s the one for next week’s episode. Absolutely standard, two people, with most votes… watching TV. What could go wrong?”

 

Chapter 8 - Watching TV - Lindsey and Andrew by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Hey everyone ! Here is the new chapter !

Please, mind the rules of the poll : https://strawpoll.com/r328cgafd

Chapter 8: Watching TV – Lindsey and Andrew

Andrew looked at the towering form of Lindsey and swore under his breath. Of all the possible combinations possible, he just had to get back with her! She hadn’t made the cut the last two episodes and while he couldn’t tell if it was an act or not, she had seemed unhappy with it in the backstage. And now he had to share the spotlight with her again. Considering the way she always used him as a prop for her pleasure when she was happy, the young man truly dreaded this encounter. And the blaring noise of the TV didn’t help.

She hadn’t noticed him right now, standing at the feet of the sofa, and he wondered if he shouldn’t hide like that for the whole episode. But something told him that it would be both dangerous and not tolerated by the show runners. They wanted them to interact willfully in some way or another, and he couldn’t hide from it, he had agreed to it – and gotten more than his share of dealings with Gigantics, really. He couldn’t wait to be back home, dealing only with Normals and possibly some Smalls! As it was, the bigger ones made him feel far too insignificant and unsafe.

As it was, he had to use the elevator to reach the top of the sofa to be relatively safe anyway. Sure, right now, Lindsey’s feet were high up here, on the table, and all he could truly see of her was a part of her gracious legs forming a sort of bridge between it and the sofa, but there was no telling how long she’d stay that way. She could put her feet on the ground any time and squish him without ever knowing he was here. It wasn’t an option, and he dreadfully entered the speedy elevator, which brought him at the very top of the sofa in no time.

“Hello Lindsey!” he called as he stepped out of the cabin, doing his best to not sound frightened and succeeding, even if he was pale as death and almost shivering already.

“Oh, Andrew!” she beamed as she turned her head around, so fast that while her hair was mercifully contained by the sofa, the sheer wind produced made him stumble a little. “I’m so happy to be with you today! I’ve felt really terrible the last few days!”

“Really? Why?” he asked, to be polite and because he was certain she expected him to do that and would get angry – or at least annoyed – if he didn’t.

“Well, I wasn’t selected for two episodes in a row! I mean, once here and there, okay, I can get it, I have to share the spotlight. But two times? In a row? I think someone doesn’t like me in the production team, and I don’t get why. I have the best assets to attract a large audience!” she whined as she cupped her tits, which made poor Andrew gulp as his brain fought with his body’s primal instincts.

“Well, I mean, I guess they just wanted to meet the rest of the cast properly? In fact, some of us haven’t even appeared yet” he replied, quickly realizing that it wasn’t the right answer when the Gigantic woman snorted, almost sending him flying.

“Yeah, suuuure! I guess those few who haven’t have the chance to appear yet have what it takes to please all the viewers” she grumbled as she cupped her enormous breasts, and in spite of himself Andrew was getting aroused, even if those mountains now terrified him.

“Well, boobs aren’t the only things which matters!” he shouted, a tad bit angry at her condescending behavior, and immediately regretting it when she glared only to quickly smile wickedly at him. “I… I mean…”

“Of course! Silly me! You boys can only play so long with the curves of one poor little gal” she chuckled, but her eyes were as hard as diamonds. “Say what… I want to look at some stuff at the TV, and meanwhile perhaps you get to play with my pussy, yes? Of course, I’ll need to pick you up for you to reach it safely…”

Andrew bumbled and stuttered, unable to decide what to do. He was deathly afraid of Lindsey right now. She could very well end killing him and she’d just play it dumb, probably, if he agreed with what she had in mind. Her vagina was probably extremely dangerous, considering that he was barely the size of a small and fragile ant compared to this large cave. But he couldn’t deny that he wanted to try it, at least. He wouldn’t brag about it, being a playful toy for a Gigantic woman on live TV and Internet wasn’t exactly something worth shouting about, after all.

“Only if you promise to not abuse your size” he finally stated, surprised by how firm his voice was. “And if you don’t play with me down there!”

“Deal!” she replied after tilting her eyebrows in surprise and moving her fingers toward him. “But don’t come complaining about it afterward!”

Andrew licked his lips and closed his eyes. He didn’t want to see the whole descent, he doubted he’d be able to keep his lunch in his stomach if he didn’t. It wasn’t until he felt the sofa under his feet again that he dared to open them, only to be greeted by the hungry maw of Lindsey’s pussy. He gasped and swore loudly as that thing towered over him. He’d have been able to get lost in this thing so easily that he suddenly felt quite sorry about himself. He dropped his clothes nonetheless, as he didn’t want to cover them with her glistening juices.

“Ready when you are, Andrew!” stated Lindsey, and she seemed now quite cheerful, which wasn’t exactly something the young man was sure he liked, but it was too late now to quit. “I’m clean shaved, so you’ll have to work hard to reach me, and I can’t touch you, of course!”

The camera suddenly panned, revealing the hundreds of meters of Gigantic flesh towering over poor Andrew, and it moved away from him, until he was barely visible on the sofa, a mere spot almost indistinguishable from the skin color of the woman he now had to scale to please, as he had promise. As for Lindsey, when her whole body came in full view, she suddenly didn’t seem to be that tall. In fact, it seemed more that Andrew was the one who was abnormally small, since the whole Lounge had been designed to accommodate perfectly the Gigantics and the rest of the cast in dwindling order.

Therefore, the busty blonde seemed more to be a perfectly normal size, if perhaps a tad bit over the average Normal girl, so to speak. Still, some elements betrayed her true immensity. Behind the sofa, on a piece of furniture was a large pot with what was unmistakably cherry trees in full bloom and which looked absolutely puny compared to her. And when the camera suddenly focused on something which was flying just above her head, it became clear that it wasn’t a fly but a large eagle who was making use of the wind currents her body produced.

At first, Lindsey seemed somewhat bored and even downright angry at Andrew, as she switched channel after channel in a vain attempt to find something able to satisfy her. While she had an enormous libido, even for a Gigantic, she was among the more distanced from Normals among her kind, not really caring about them at all. She had joined the Lounge just to see if she was right to feel like that, and so far she was certain of it. Normals, Smalls and even Giants were just too dumb and fragile, and even Titanics barely started to be of interest when it came to talking.

Suddenly, she opened her mouth and looked down at her privates, even if her enormous breasts, which she kept unconstrained, obviously made it impossible to see what was going down there. Still, she bit her lips and looked up. It was clear that Andrew was doing something. Something she loved and she suddenly seemed torn about what to do. She could try to play it cool and pretend that what he was doing wasn’t that great, which would have allowed her to berate him even more when he’d be too exhausted to continue his work… Or she could ride the wave and the rest be damned. She’d just have to not touch him…

Andrew decided for her when he did something pleasurable enough that she let out a long and loud moan, and that her whole body tensed then relaxed. She blushed abundantly, showing for the first time some form of vulnerability, as if she wasn’t totally in control. With a second moan, she parted her legs even more and let one of her hands descend toward her pussy. She didn’t touch it, instead opting for something far more stimulating. She immediately put two of her fingers inside of her, gasping and then smiling with lustful pleasure.

It was all but impossible to approach her crotch for the drones, and if Andrew screamed or said anything, nobody heard him. Lindsey increased the pace of her fingers, and started to whine and moan and scream. Her whole body started to shake as she worked herself out. Her voice became higher and higher pitched, and the fact that an ant-sized – to her – man was possibly being engulfed into her vagina, or being drowned by her juices helped her get extremely aroused and pleasured. She didn’t really care about Andrew in the end.

“Oh! FUCK!” she suddenly screamed, stopping her hand and looking down in disbelief, an incredulous smile on her face. “OOOOOOH! I don’t know what you’re doing Andrew, but keep going! Keep gooooiiiing!”

She was breathing faster and faster and her voice turned into an almost continuous high-pitched whine, as she stopped moving altogether, bring her hands back to her tits, the one she had used to finger herself glistening with her juices. She seemed absolutely ecstatic and it was almost frightening to behold when one remembered that a poor Normal was perhaps fighting for his life in the depth of her body by now. Or he was truly pleasuring her and she was experiencing the best orgasm of her life thanks to someone she thought very little off mere seconds before.

“Well, would you look at that!” beamed Alice, even if she looked a little paler than usual. “She sure didn’t seem to expect that kind of pleasure when she put her huge ass on this sofa today, didn’t she?!”

She chuckled but it seemed a little fake and she gulped hard when a particularly loud scream from Lindsey resonated in the whole Lounge. Alice fidgeted a little and then seemed to remember where she was. She looked again at the camera and smiled, and now it seemed indeed that all was fine, as if it all had been act from her, that anxious look she had sported seconds before. She gestured and the poll appeared in the air next to her. She paused when another very loud scream made her wince, and then she presented it.

“Tadam! Here is the poll for next week! It’s really nothing too crazy, it’s mostly your usual poll. But it’s quite the occasion for our less present guests, so you’ll have to only pick one, and it can’t be Lindsey or Andrew! The other one will be one of our guests with the least appearances on the show! And it’ll happen… in the bedroom!”

 

Chapter 9 - The Bedroom - Lorena and Lupita by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Here is the poll for the new chapter : https://strawpoll.com/3pj3euszx

Remember, go wild with it :) !

 

Chapter 9: The Bedroom – Lorena and Lupita

Lupita stretched, letting in massive curves shift and impress the viewers. She was happy to be finally in an episode of the show but, more importantly, a normal one. She wasn’t in some deadly situation like that poor guy Andrew seemed to always find himself. No, she was just in a Small-sized bedroom, with a Small-sized comfortable bed and everything a mouth-watering Small woman like herself could ask for. Well, almost everything. She had some snacks, she had some books, but she hadn’t company yet – but it’d probably change sooner rather than later!

Hopefully since she had been asked to come here, she wouldn’t be with a taller Grown. Or not beyond a Giant-class one. While the room was large, a Titan would have barely been able to put his head in it. As for the Titanic… She had to admit that Jason’s member was probably already too vast to pass the door. So, a Giant it probably was. They’d be cramped but it wouldn’t be her first rodeo, and since the size difference was minimal, she knew she could please anyone. She cupped her huge breasts, seconds after Lindsey’s proportionally speaking and smiled.

“Excuse me? Is there anybody in there?” suddenly asked a small and yet assertive voice. “If yes, I’d like to get up here, somebody forgot about the Normal-sized stairs on the side!”

Lupita walked on all four toward the voice and, looking over the edge, was greeted by the impatient look of Lorena. The black Small would have burst out in laughter if it hadn’t been insulting. It had been a long time since she had had to play with Normals. She could be a bit rough and she had been asked – in no uncertain terms – to refrain from pursuing such pairings, except if the little ones were the ones to initiate them. Which was rare, because while men liked big asses and big boobs and where ready to try them on, when they were attached to someone 20 meters tall, they got cold feet.

“Hey Lorena!” she drawled, letting more of her stupendous physique appear, her enormous breasts spilling over the side of the bed, by quite a margin. “What can I do for you?”

“Well, I’d like to get on the bed?” pouted the Normal girl, who seemed somewhat disappointed to be with Lupita – perhaps she believed it was too safe, after having dealt with Jason and Alexis.

“Of course, little one. Just give me a moment” replied the Small woman, who hid from her little prey’s view. “I just need to…” she continued, carefully removing her tong, “get something…”

“I’d rather you put off something!” shouted Lorena, who sounded a little miffed, and thus falling in Lupita’s trap.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be fast!” said Lupita as she finally pushed her minuscule panty over her gorgeous feet. “I’ll get you, so don’t move, okay, I need to get down from the bed.”

“You could also grab me by leaning from it” huffed Lorena.

“Not really, because this bed is quite high, even by Small standards and I could fall on you. I don’t think you’d like it very much.”

Lupita decided that the lack of witty come back was good. She had learnt watching the other episodes of the show that Lorena was quite adventurous, a character which often came with the need to brag and prove oneself better than other, in her experience. And there was very little things that the Small woman liked to do more than to put Normals in their place. They may have been the most numerous kind of human by an insane margin, they were not at the top of the food chain anymore. When a Small was here, she was in charge, baring the presence of a taller Grown.

“Ready or not, here I come” she sang, hoping that it would confuse the Normal girl – and it did!

“Why are you-“started Lorena, until she was soundly interrupted by a large feet, larger than her body and possibly longer than she was tall, colliding with her side, sending her tumbling on the ground. “Hey, I thought you would be careful!”

“I am…” rumbled Lupita as her second foot descended and set himself firmly on Lorena’s body, muffling her voice when her big toes covered her pretty little face. “See, you’re not hurt beyond a few bruises.”

Lorena didn’t answer – or if she did, she couldn’t do more than tickle Lupita’s toes with her lips. Instead, she tried to lift the whole foott of her, something which would have been impossible of Lupita had been standing, instead of sitting at the edge of the bed. But of course, Lorena would have needed to be far stronger than her small frame could be to lift it even in this position. Still, the curvaceous Small smiled admiringly when she felt her foot moving. Oh, not by much but even something as little as that was impressive in her book, and so she moved her toe slightly, so Lorena could speak.

“What the fuck!” she shouted, and Lupita immediately silenced her once more.

“Language, young lady! Language!” she mockingly chided her. “Small little shit like you learn to watch their whore mouths around their betters, or they end in placed they don’t like. I’ve got a hungry butthole for dirty hoes, and a love cave for adorable kitten, so you’d better behave if you want to sniff the later and not the former!”

To the petite woman trapped underneath her foot, Lupita had to admit she didn’t relent even then. She had had hoes crying and begging at that point, or even just girls and gals who had met her fancies and had had to endure her love-making, which could be quite rough for Normals – but hey, what could she do! She loved them, those little rascals! Especially the way they always started sobbing when they realized she was very much in charge and that they’d get their fair share of love, no matter what they tried to do to avoid it.

“You’re kind of dumb, aren’t you?” she asked rhetorically to her prey. “Just so you know, the love-cave is out already. Keep going and it’ll really be the whore hole for you! You got five seconds to stop your struggle. Five. Four. Three. Two aaaaaand… One!”

Lupita was a little disappointed. She had somewhat hoped that Lorena would be too stubborn to stop struggling. It had been a long time she hadn’t inserted a part of a Normal inside of her. She wasn’t so big that she could take them all in, even a petite thing like her current acquaintance. But a deal was a deal, and Lupita was extremely strict on it. Lorena had stopped somewhere between the two and one, and she had to be given the fair treatment she then deserved. Plus, it wasn’t as if it was the only way for Lupita to play with her toy.

“Okay, you won’t go into my butt girl! That’s great! Really, while I wash and clean it thoroughly, I don’t think much people would like to visit it, that’s why it’s the punishment place – because for me it’s really great to have someone struggling in there” she chuckled, exaggerating her abilities to frighten the Normal girl a little more. “However, your behavior mean you can’t get to my pussy either… Where should I put you? Decision, decision… so many possibilities!” she mused, even if she had in truth already made up her mind.

“I don’t care, just move your feet!” shouted a red-faced Lorena when Lupita made it a game of removing her big toe from her face.

“My feet! Of course! I should have known! Thanks my dear!” chuckled malicious the curvy Small.

“Wait, no!” cried the Normal girl but Lupita didn’t gave her the chance to say more.

She used her massive feet to press on Lorena. It wasn’t her first rodeo and she had a general knowledge of how much a Normal could take of her own weight and pressure until something broke. And she didn’t want to break anything – a broken toy was no fun after all. Instead, she opted for something far more interesting to her. She lifted her feet just enough to make the Normal woman roll with ease and started compressing her between her two feet. She couldn’t help but laugh when she saw a little arm protruding from the fleshy prison she had created, waving pathetically at her.

“Yeah, the feet were really a great idea. It has been ages since I got to play with a Normal with them. Especially one as petite at you – I almost said small, but we both now you can’t be Small, even our babies are bigger than you!”

As expected, such a derogatory sentence sent her toy into a frenzy. Most Normals hated being reminded of their size and how pathetic they were compared to their taller cousins. But most of them also had the wits to understand that shouting at an at least 20 meter tall person was a terrible idea. But sometimes, peoples like Lorena appeared, who seemed to really believe that they were big shots, for whatever reason. Or perhaps they were just too dumb to realize that they weren’t brave and audacious but fucking stupid. In any case, it was any well-educated Small’s duty to educate them.

“There, isn’t it better when you obey your betters?” she asked the Normal woman, who obviously couldn’t answer her, her face trapped against the bottom of her feet.

Lupita groaned in pleasure when she felt something wet running down her soles. Lorena was peeing on herself, probably terrified and it made the Small woman almost mad with lust. She wanted to press more, to see what could happen to the petite body trapped so easily by her. But she contained herself, it wouldn’t have been a great way to set up a relationship with her little friend down there. In her mind, she did such a wonderful thing to Lorena, opening her mind to the realities of the world and correcting her behavior, and she wanted the Normal girl to thank her for it.

“Fuck, I’m super horny” she groaned as she started to touch herself, as she massaged Lorena, letting her breath a little and her cries and sobs almost sent her over the edge. “You’re really great, really. But it’s only a start.”

“Well, it wasn’t ominous at all” stated Alice, who appeared on screen as behind her, the screen displaying Lupita’s starting to get her pleasure further receded a little. “Really, those Growns love to take it too far, don’t they? By the way, I’ve got news about Andrew; he’s fine. Well, I think he won’t ever approach a cave serenely ever again but somehow, he hasn’t suffered more than a few bruises. Lindsey, on the other hand… Whoops, I’ve said too much! Here is the poll!”

Alice gestured toward a corner of the screen and took a few steps back to reveal it. This time, it seemed to be entirely basic, with no more rules than the fact that Lorena and Lupita couldn’t be together next week. As for the place, it was the Living Room. Which didn’t seem to engaging perhaps, but the little asterisk seemed to indicate that more was possible.

“You’ve noticed it, haven’t you?” chuckled Alice, pointing at said asterisk. “Well, that’s good because there will be a second poll for next week… sort of. You’ll decide the activity of the next episode! Go wild in the comments, folks!”

 

 

Chapter 10 - The Living Room - Jason and Lindsey by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

So, today's a special chapter, because I'll be upfront, I didn't expect the characters selected yesterday morning. But whne I looked at the poll at the hour of me waking up, it was what it was and it forced me to get somewhat creative. Let me know if it worked please !

https://strawpoll.com/181djrwcu

Chapter 10 – The Living Room – Lindsey and Jason

Lindsey sat around on the sofa. She didn’t look particularly focused on anything, in fact it was clear that her mind was wandering around quite a lot. Which was actually a great news for the teams tasked with the control of the camera-drones. It meant that she didn’t move around too much and their precious tech wasn’t endangered too much for now. If – when they knew – a smaller one would join her however, it’d become ridiculously dangerous. Gigantics seemed to mistake the drones from some form of strange birds which would move on its own, somehow.

It meant that they weren’t careful at all with those around. Hopefully, the teams wouldn’t ever have to deal with the two of them at the same time… But just as this thought wandered into their minds, as it often did when they had to film one of the two Gigantics, the sound capture spiked, indicating the distinctive booming walk of a Gigantic approaching. The dance of the drones became ever more frantic, as half of those darted toward the Living Room entrance, some diving toward the ground, other remaining at a “normal” level to film Gigantics.

“Well, now this is awkward” stated Jason, a little grin on his face, when Lindsey looked in her direction and seemed somewhat disappointed. “I’m not used to the long face when I enter a room!”

“What can I say…? I expected someone a tad… smaller” she replied, sounding a little defensive – but overall it was a pretty basic exchange.

“Ouch. Should I feel bad about the fact you’d prefer Andrew over me?” replied Jason, grinning amusedly at the other Gigantic.

Neither of the two behemoths had any idea of the hard work being done by the teams controlling the drones. Since the two were the same size, and in a room where the furniture was mostly to their scale, it was almost impossible to have them appearing taller than normal. Sure, the pots in the backgrounds had trees instead of flowers and what looked like flies in the distance were actually great birds roaming around, but all of that was basically useless to give a sense of wonder to the viewers. Something drastic was needed.

“Okay team – Control Room has given us the go, we all knew this could happen. Begin the Grazing Approach” growled the voice of the chief operator.

The drones rushed toward the designated positions they received. Some dove so close to the ground that they almost crashed, barely managing to stabilize themselves as they moved toward the ankles of the Gigantics. Others approached the more prominent portions of the tallest beings on Earth – which was mostly Jason’s crotch and Lindsey’s knockers. The goal was to try and offer the viewers a wide array of point of view, from the ground up, where they’d look like gods, to being so close that grasping more than a little bit of them was impossible.

“I never said it was Andrew I wanted to be with!” huffed Lindsey, but her tone was strangely forced.

“Yeah, sure. And I guess it totally wasn’t because of him you screamed so loudly the other day” grinned Jason, but even as he said it, his bulge was clearly growing larger in his underwear – if you could call it that, considering he seemed to never wear much more than that.

“You’re a dick!” huffed Lindsey, but it was clear that she started to look at the size of him with more than passing interest.

“Perhaps… But honestly, not as much as you. I’m not sure Andrew would even want to be around you so much, right now” stated the male Gigantic as he approached the couch his female kind was sitting at – and Lindsey unconsciously opened her legs to reveal the red thong covering – barely – her privates today.

The drones buzzed away, doing their best to remain in position, which was harder than expected. It wasn’t just that they had to take into account the bodies of the two Gigantics. Their operators had to fight with the crazy wind gusts there mere words created. Their unfiltered voices thundered on the drones, and even their protection was starting to get all fizzled. Without any Normals or Smalls around, the implant of Jason and Lindsey wouldn’t activate, something which hadn’t truly been taken into account by the ones who had bought the drones.

“What are you talking about?!”, snapped Lindsey, jumping on her feet and making a swift move of her left arm, as if to block the path for Jason.

It had been such a simple move, but three drones couldn’t get out of it fast enough. The first one was the luckiest, it collided with her mammoth breasts as she had started to get up, before she had reached her full velocity. The impact made its controls harder, but it was still useable, given some time. The others two, not so much. One simply couldn’t move away from Lindsey’s rack as it moved upward and broke on her skin, apparently entirely unnoticed. As for the last one, it was simply obliterated when it was impacted by her moving arm.

As for the rest of the drones, those at the same altitude as the gust of air her move created where sent into disarray. Their pilots had a very hard time controlling them, doing their best to prevent collisions, fall and even a little bit of motion sickness from themselves and the viewers by switching their cameras off. The only remaining ones where the one near the ground, and even those had to be careful with the enormous feet moving around. Still, the view of those two God-like beings facing each other from the ground up was incredible.

“Come on Lindsey… give the poor guy a slack” sighed Jason, as he shifted his weight around, his bulge even more impressive from down there, as it started to hide his face from some vantage points. “You keep picking on Andrew, putting him in danger. Is it any surprise he’s afraid of you now? Deathly so?”

“You know…” started Lindsey, her voice soft and yet still incredibly powerful, since several drones still struggled to remain in position because of it. “ If I were a Normal, or even a Small, I’d slap you for what you just said. You’re lucky we Gigantics aren’t like that.”

Even as she said that, she came closer from Andrew, forcing half the drones which remained around the torso-level of the two Gigantics to flee, some diving low, some others going as far up as they could, both offering incredible views of the two Growns when they stopped. From up here, Lindsey’s rack appeared to be even larger than it truly was, and Jason’s impressive shoulders seemed far wider than down on the ground. It almost made the inevitable collision of the two far more impressive, anticipated – and frightening to the extreme.

“Okay team, be careful. They’ll get physical one way or the other” stated the chief operator. “We’ve already lost more drones in one episode than in the totality of the show so far because we hadn’t taken into consideration how two Gigantics would interact with each other. Be quite careful now please, we don’t want to have the whole fleet obliterated when they’ll collide.”

It was quite obvious, but also quite hard to ensure. Lindsey had proven to the pilots that Gigantics could move a lot faster than anticipated and their sheer size meant that speedy moves could send the drones into disarray. The safest option would have been to disengage and to film them from a safe distance, but it’d had reduced the episode to some form of brawl – or porno, depending on what they’d do together – since it’d have been harder to pick up the size of the protagonists. Film only part of their bodies because they were far too tall to be entirely on scree at a normal distance was required.

“Is that a threat or an invitation to get naked?” chuckled Jason as he started to remove his underwear, reveling to the world his still hardening dick, which looked massive even next to someone able to take it normally.

“Why couldn’t it be both, big boy” purred Lindsey. “I’ll fuck you and when we’ll be finished, you’ll be pleading me to stop…” she continued as she removed her own few items of clothes to stand, stark naked, near to an incredibly aroused Jason.

“I’d like to see that. It’s been… quite some time since I hadn’t a good long love-making session with another Gigantic” replied the young man, a dashing grin on his face as he passed his fingers through his hair.

“Then, what are you waiting for?” asked Lindsey, who took a step back, but didn’t seem to want to return to the sofa on her own. “Because if you wait too much you’ll have to do it on the cold and rough ground!”

“As if any ground could be cold or rough to us” laughed Jason, but the drones still decided that it was time to move away from them two, just in case – a wise decision indeed.

Jason rushed forward, to try and push back Lindsey on the sofa. The Gigantic woman also bolted forward, fully intending to force her counterpart on the ground and then mount him, proving her domination. When their two incredibly powerful bodies collided, the shockwave was so powerful that several of the drones less than two hundred meters away simply started to dismantle. As for the ones damaged earlier, all their signals were lost… And it was only the beginning. By chance or Jason’s own will, he was the one falling backward, but he managed to bring Lindsey against him as he did.

The fall was incredible, because none of the remaining drones could get a full-picture of them, only close-ups which couldn’t do justice to the event happening. The pilots made the remaining drones dart out of the way, some flying just over ground, as far away as they could, others were going upward as quickly as they could. None could truly escape the result of the combined weight of two Gigantics collided quickly with the ground. The boom was astounding, and the shockwave so monstrous that even the pots, filled with untold tons of earth and trees shook wildly.

“Bloody hell, have you seen the ground?” muttered Alice’s voice, clearly having not realized that she could be heard. “It… it’s cracked… It was made to endure Gigantics moving around and it just… cracked…”

Indeed, the ground was broken, forming a strange web-like pattern as it had cracked and broke just like it’d have if a bomb or some meteor had collided with it. In that regard, it was easy to display the effects of the two Gigantics who, not caring one bit about the destruction they had just unleashed were starting to make it out, their groans of pleasure and their movements seemingly adding to the chaos around them. The surviving drones, their controls wronged by the effects of the shockwave, did their best to picture them, amidst the plumes of smoke and dirt they had created.

“So, hum… Sorry. I…” blathered Alice, until she took a deep breath and some color returned to her otherwise deathly pale face. “Obviously, a lot of things happened and we hadn’t taken into consideration that two Gigantics could really… Well…” she gestured at the screen behind her. “Next week’s episode will also be in the living room, and I have had the staff stating that down the line, we could get some… some safe vore. But… uh… Perhaps not next week, yes?”

She looked at the screen, then back at the camera.

“And here’s the poll… Bye!”

 

Chapter 11 - The Living Room - Again ! Jason and Lorena by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Hello everyone ! 

Here is today's chapter with today's poll : https://strawpoll.com/ysq7k9qvv

Chapter 11: The Living Room – Again! – Jason and Lorena

“Well… that’s not what I’d call a mess, no sir” affirmed Lorena, unable to hide her amusement at the way her Gigantic partner for the day seemed ashamed as he looked at the devastated living room.

“No?” queried Jason, sounding awfully hopeful that it wasn’t all as bad as it seemed.

Lorena looked up and up – and then some more ups – at that stunning figure of manliness. It was surprising how easily he was to manipulate, in the end. Jason clearly had a thing for the smaller persons. It wasn’t necessarily always sexual, but she had noticed it by now. He craved their approval, at the very least. It was surprising for her, but she hid it well. She had grown looking up at his kind just as figuratively as she did literally. Gigantics were god-like beings, and when she looked at the state of this living room, she felt those beliefs came back.

Even after a week of intense work, it hadn’t been truly repaired. In fact, it was probably impossible to do so while the show went on. All the participants walked around the Lounge in their free time, after all. And the living room was, well, the beating heart of the house. Everyone and their mother passed by here from time to time. Sure, they all had special quarters with all that was needed when they were on the smaller end of the size scale, but Titans and Gigantics truly lived here, for the duration of the show. Which meant that the crews mostly had to work at night.

“Yeah. It’d be more accurate to call it a disaster or a warzone!” she laughed, already amused by the way he’d react.

“Hey! That’s not very kind, nor vey true!” he pouted, which redoubled her hilarity.

“Jason, your ass made a crater in the ground deeper than some bombs out there!” she managed to say as she fought for some precious air – his offended look was just too funny!

And she was saying the truth. The impact of two Gigantics on the ground had truly destroyed it. It had become extremely difficult for the two Smalls to navigate on the ground here. For the Normals, it was all but impossible and the direction had had to grant them aerial transportation in the Lounge to get around this place. The cracks in the ground were deep enough that if they fell in one, they could get seriously injured. And that was without taking into consideration the places were Jason had fallen, or the one where he had finally managed to push Lindsey on the ground.

“I… I got a little carried away” he admitted, blushing in the most delicious manner. “But so did Lindsey!” he tried to defend himself, which amused Lorena even more.

“I don’t want to sound dismissive of her, but Lindsey is kind of super impulsive, isn’t she? I highly doubt she ever took into consideration what she could do to this place even once. Which is kind of strange, considering that Gigantics are supposed to be those super-genius far beyond our understanding…”

“Well, sometimes we needs to blow some steam. It’s only human.”

Lorena looked around her and if she didn’t say anything, her silence was speaking quite loudly. There was nothing human about the craters on the ground. Nor the cracks which radiated from it. Bombs could have done that, but no Normal, nor even a Titan or two, really – and they too could produce a lot of damages if unchecked – and they were supposed to be a rowdier bunch than their far taller brethren. For the young woman, the devastation was breath-taking – and a wonderful opportunity to assert some well needed dominance over someone, after the way Lupita had treated her!

“Yeah sure! I think that what you huys need is a strong, reliable hand! Sit down!” she ordered him while chuckling.

“I’m sorry, what?” he blurted, looking down at the minuscule woman – merely ant-sized compared to his own height, who was already on the sofa. “I’m not sure…”

“You need to be lectured to learn a responsible behavior!” growled Lorena. “Now. Sit. Down.”

She had taken her sternest voice but she more than half-expected the Gigantic man to blow her off, not in the sexy way. She couldn’t force him to do anything, after all. Unlike when Lupita had used her size and weight to bully and torment her, she could only use her words and her strong will. But it turned out to be enough! Jason sat down very slowly, and he was extra-careful to do so in the other part of the sofa, far enough from her than even his incredible weight couldn’t force the material to give in so much that she’d fall toward him.

“I’m not sure that it’s a great idea” he started, but once more she silenced him with one word – something Lorena took out as the definitive proof that he had a guilty consciousness right about now, something she had no qualms using to achieve her own kinks – she was an honest gal, not like some around the Lounge!

“Hush! I’m not sure rutting like wild beast around here was a great idea! I’m not sure never telling anyone that if you and Lindsey ever found yourselves together you’d really start destroying the whole Lounge was a great idea!”

“We didn’t…” he started, sounding more like a worried young man than the 500 meters tall hunk-God that he was to Lorena’s ears.

“We heard you and felt the shockwave everywhere! Now, hush! It’s time for your punishment!”

“My punishment? Now you’re going too far, Lorena” he chided her and he extended his hand toward her – but even faced with the vision of a palm large enough to have her whole damn house fitting into it moving toward her, the petite Normal girl stood firm.

“Yes, Jason, your punishment! And I think you’ll find it quite to your liking” she added, almost purring, as the diving hand came to a stop.

“What do you mean by that?” he asked her suspiciously, and Lorena couldn’t hide her smile of pure joy - she had him!

“That it’s nothing too dire. You just have to masturbate, while I teach you some lessons? Think you can do that without releasing your seed everywhere?”

Jason looked at the minuscule woman with bulging eyes but he then nodded and removed his underwear, revealing an already hardening dick. Lorena could have pumped her fists in triumph. She was not some little thing, fragile and at the mercy of all the Growns out there! She was the one able to order a Gigantic around! She couldn’t help but imagine the baffled face of Lupita. Sooner rather than later, she’d get her comeuppance, Lorena would made sure of it, and it was just her first step in that direction!

She was quickly absorbed by the sight before her instead of her dreams of revenge. Jason’s monolith was absolutely stunning. She had rode it once, of course, so she knew how powerful and wide it could be. But it was one thing to be laying against such a monster and to see it rise in all its glory. That thing was taller than most residential buildings for Normals! And its width… Centuries old trees started to compete with it but it was already a losing battle even for them. She could have lived all her life in it and probably never get out, considering how truly – well- gigantic it was.

“Okay, great, you can start touching yourself” she said, her voice a tad less dominant than before as she tried to focus back on what she wanted to do. “And you can answer, but only with short sentences. No more than three or four words? Got it?”

“Yes” Jason replied, his voice already made deeper by his arousal.

“Good… So... my incredibly huge friend… I want you to know what we lived while you and Lindsey ravaged this poor living-room” she explained, taking her sexiest tone.

“It wasn’t intentional” objected Jason, but rather weakly, as if he was already starting to fight against the pleasure he was giving himself.

“It doesn’t matter” huffed Lorena, who smirked at the sight of the mountain-sized man struggling to comply with the little punishment game her Normal mind had concocted. “What matters is what happened to me – and to Andrew to a lesser degree!”

“And what did happen?”

“First, we heard an enormous rumbled, as if everything had broken around us, and we knew that it had to implicate you and Lindsey” she explained slowly, taking her most languorous voice. “We were just talking about her and how dangerous to be around she could be when you’re ant sized. And then, we were hit by the shockwave. Everything shook and we believed that we were doomed, that our little habitation would collapse all over us. And hearing it arouses you to no end, doesn’t it? I can see the pre-cum dribbling already!”

“Yes” muttered Jason, as his hand worked faster and faster on his shaft, oblivious perhaps to the rule of the game – if he came while Lorena hadn’t finished talking, he’d loose, even if such a defeat was probably quite sweet to him.

“And do you know what we decided to do, while the whole world rumbled and shook and seemed ready to crash down on us, my beautiful god?”

Jason was now unable to answer beyond a mere grunt. Try as he might, he was unable to slow down now that he had started to pleasure himself. He needed to see it finished, to release his cum everywhere, and especially on the little woman who had just chided and aroused him so much – he was no dupe, he suspected that it was exactly what Lorena wanted, but he didn’t mind it at all, quite the contrary. He relished the possibilities offered by such a mismatched pairing, he only had to be careful enough not to hurt her in doing his deeds.

“Come on, big boy. Just admit defeat already” chuckled the Normal woman, who was almost dancing now. “Admit it, just hearing me talking like I did drove you just as wild as Lindsey can!”

“Yes!” he admitted in a roar, as he turned slightly around and, aiming over his partner, ejaculated on the sofa.

It was a sight to behold, even if the remaining drones which had survived the previous week’s onslaught had chosen to remain far enough that none was now threatened. Still, the sizeable amount of cum Jason produced flew overhead from Lorena, and it was more than enough to fill a Normal-sized Olympic pool. Only a few drops landed near the petite woman but they were enormous enough that she could had swam in those, had she so wished, even if the sperms would have probably made it a rather dangerous thing to do.

“Well would you look at that… more work for the clean-up crews, as if they weren’t already overworking!” sighed Alice as she appeared on the screen, looking a lot healthier than a week ago. “And she doesn’t seem to care at all!”

She pointed at the screen where Lorena was truly jumping and shouting, letting herself enjoy the pride she got by being able to induce such a behavior from a being who should have been like a god compared to her.

“Seriously, that girl is crazy… if it were me who had spent some time with Lupita… well I don’t think I’d go and try to prove my worth over a Gigantic, you know? Anyway! Here is the poll for next week’s episode. Nothing really stands out here, it’s very much a normal one… except that the location is a mystery! So go on and pick your favs, perhaps they will even be able to fit in there!”

She chuckled mysteriously as she darted away.

 

Chapter 12 - Lindsey's toy -Andrew and Lindsey by Kurogane335

Chapter 12: Lindsey’s toy – Andrew and Lindsey

“Hum... excuse me? What was that last sentence you just said?”

“Well, as I said, I… I’ve realized that with and without you is not the same thing at all and I’d like to know if you’d agree to form a… a partnership with me after the end of this series” blushed Lindsey as she looked at the little Normal man standing near bed.

“Sure, there is a difference. When you’re with me I get bruises. When you’re with Jason, on the other hand…” replied Andrew, feeling a little angry.

Lindsey had the decency to blush and look away, a surprising behavior if he had ever seen one when it came to her, but poor Andrew was now too burned to fall for that trap. It really didn’t matter if she was truly repentant or smitten or anything like that, because he knew for certain than sooner rather than later, she give in to her baser instinct and just uses him for her own satisfaction. Just the location he was in, her private room, was telling enough. They weren’t supposed to meet there, they were supposed to use the communal one for meet ups.

“Listen Andrew, I know I haven’t always been the most, uh, amenable to you, that I didn’t always – ever – took your choices and what you wanted into account, not even your safety. I… I’ve played fast and loose with the rules about touching you, I admit it. But today, it’ll be entirely safe for you! Don’t you want to at least try it on?”

Andrew grimaced as he looked at what Lindsey moved around in one of her immense hands. A toy. A sex toy. And a very if one at that. It was fitting for a 500 meters tall woman, of course, but even he suspected that it meant that Lindsey liked hers extra-large. That thing must have been at least 75 meters long and between fifteen and twenty meters large at its widest point. And while she moved it around, it cock-shaped form truly looked like a grotesque penis ripped off some poor dude. Andrew shuddered just looking at it, and she wanted him to go inside?

“You realize that it’s not safe, right?” he asked her, looking well beyond the mighty tits of the blonde behemoth to try and catch her gaze, as futile as it may have been to do so. “I mean, just look at that thing? How am I even supposed to get in without you boring a hole or something in it?”

“What?” she blurted, looking briefly at her toy and then at the ant-sized man on her bed-stand. “No! It’s specially made to accommodate smaller peoples. Normals, Smalls, even Giants! Even if this model really is only for Normals, I have two others just in case which will arrive soon. But I bought this one just for you, you know?”

“I… am not sure I like the sound of it Lindsey. Seems a little… dirty if you ask me” he huffed, folding his arms on his torso and taking his sternest look.

“Please! It’s totally safe, I assure you, no risks to get bruises on you. Please! Please! Please!”

As the drones hovered around them, they offered enough points of view for the whole things to become even stranger than it appeared at first. Here was a being so massive that a Normal person was just an ant to her, pleading and almost sounding desperate for the acceptance of her acquaintance. The drones which filmed from Andrew’s position made the whole thing even more awkward, considering the fact that the enormous dildo encompassed a great deal of his field of view, since Lindsey had astutely put it next to her breasts.

“I may agree with it… if you can prove me that it’s safe before putting that thing inside of you! And if you swear that if I ask to get out, you’ll stop at any time and take me out of here, without trying to bargain your way out of my refusal!”

Lindsey winced and it became quite clear that she hadn’t been expecting it. Still, her smile quickly returned and she seemed almost amused by the challenge he was giving her. She nodded and dropped the sex toy next to him, which made him almost lose his balance. She tapped the monstrous dildo and a small opening appeared on its side, where before the exterior had seemed made of on bloc. Andrew seemed to be startled by all of it, as Normals were due to be when they discovered the technological marvels of the Gigantics.

“Wait, wait! You want me to get in right now. I’m not sure I can…”

“Come on! I promise to respect everything you asked of me, okay? I even pinky swear that if I don’t respect it, you’ll be able to ask me to leave the show and I won’t complain, deal?”

She extended her pinky toward Andrew. The poor Normal seemed utterly puny, dwarfed by the nail of Lindsey’s little finger. It was absolutely obvious that if she just moved her hand a little, he would be hit, and probably badly injured, if not grievously maimed, considering how sharp the nail seemed to be. And Andrew clearly knew it, since he became pale as death when the Gigantic woman inconsiderately approached him that way. Still, to his credit, he seemed able to take it in stride, squaring his shoulders and extending his own pinky.

“I can’t accept it. Peoples would kill me if I got you out of the show” he chuckled. “Instead… how about if you don’t respect your promise, you swear to do anything I’ll ask of you the next time we’ll be together? No matter what?”

“Really? Yeah, I swear it! Of course I do! Now in you go!” hurried him Lindsey, who let one of her hand grope her tits a little. “And if it all works out the way we want, you’ll even get a piece of those when we’ll be over, what says you?”

“That I could get several mouthfuls and you wouldn’t even notice…”

Lindsey laughed heartily and gestured for Andrew to get inside, and he quickly did it, perhaps because he didn’t want to risk suddenly getting cold feet. In any case, once he entered the sex toy, cameras switched, revealing his awestruck expression – apparently, Lindsey had been granted more than the right to have today’s episode in her true room… As for little Andrew, he almost felt lost in a space ship, with the long corridors of stainless steel, with colorful lamps and what not. It was a little surprising and he wasn’t ready at all when the door closed behind him, apparently disappearing entirely.

“Uh… Lindsey? What am I supposed to do?” he asked her, his voice sounding quite frail, even to his ears. “Do you want me to just wander around or…”

The cameras switched back to the outside world, where Lindsey was now looking at her toy with ravenous eyes, which would have probably terrified Andrew if he had been able to see them. She grinned and seemed ready to pounce on her dildo. And when she picked it up, it was almost possible to forget that a Normal man was inside and that it wasn’t just some Normal woman pleasing herself now. Almost, because she picked up some stuff in her nightstand and peppered the sextoy with it. And when the drones zoomed on it, it was revealed that they were Normal-sized ragdolls.

“You just have to follow the corridors, normally you should arrive in a sort of control room. I’m sure you’ll like what you’ll find here!”

Andrew looked around him, just as Lindsey picked up the toy. He didn’t feel any movement and he was starting to wonder if she would just let him in here, fake her pleasure and then convince him to go further just too truly start the whole ordeal. He suspected it wouldn’t have been out of character with her. Still, he walked in the long corridor, until he indeed ended in a large control room of sort. There was even a bed in here. He opened his mouth to ask what the hell he had to do now when a sort of silvery mist gathered near the bed.

“Holy shit, what the fuck is that!” he yelped.

“Probably the nanobots” replied Lindsey, who was now licking the tip of her toy and, deliberately, picked up one of the ragdolls with her tongue and gulped it down with a predatory grin. “Don’t worry, they’re here to please you!”

Back inside, Andrew was unable to respond to that, because the mist had coalesced and in seconds, in front of him stood a miniature Lindsey. Well, miniature… she was at least two meters and a half tall, so dwarfing him considerably but compared to the real deal… She was also entirely naked, and as far as he could tell, it was a perfect copy of the real one. When she spread her legs, he even noticed a mole near her pussy which had helped save his life the other day. And when she gestured for him, he couldn’t help but remove his pants and go for it.

Outside, Lindsey was putting the sex-toy between her breasts and the poor little ragdolls on them helped cement the fact that she truly had massive tits. Each one of those would have been enough to engulf the whole thing, and she had of course two of them. She pressed them on the toy, aiming precisely at the spots she had put some ragdolls and the poor things were immediately crushed – mercifully, she hadn’t filled them with a red substance, but it was clear that she loved the power she had over those little things – and Normals.

“Holy shit!” shouted Andrew while the camera shifted back to him, but it was hard to tell if he was swearing because the tit-fuck the nano-Lindsey was giving him or because he heard the groaning of the walls, which were compressed into far too much breasts to be able to endure it for long. “I… I’ll cum all over you!” he finished, proving that he hadn’t noticed the potential danger he was in.

“It’d be a real shame if we stopped here, right” blurted Alice as she appeared on screen. “But it’s what happen today! However…”

“OH YES!” suddenly roared Andrew’s voice, interrupting Alice, forcing her to swirl and look at the screen, where the fake Lindsey was coaxing his every drops out of him.

“Ahem, as I was saying, we’ll stop here… but there won’t be a poll for next week’s episode, it’ll just be the continuation of this one! Why, you may ask, well, you see, we will be forced to go on a break during the early weeks of November, and rather than just don’t do anything special, we decided to craft for you this two parts mid-season finale! And the first episode after our break will be special. Three guests, three sizes, two great explorations. Don’t worry, we’ll make sure everything is safe!”

Alice’s words would have probably been a lot easier to believe without the groaning of the sex-toy’s exterior as Lindsey still seemed intend of turning it into a pancake with her orbs.

“Anyway! See you in a week! Stay safe, and stay warm!”

 

 

Chapter 13 - Still Lindsey’s toy – Same characters by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Here is the last chapter for a while ! Hopefully I'll be able to write some in the next few weeks, but it's not a given. So see ya in a few !

 

Chapter 13: Still Lindsey’s toy – Same characters

Lindsey suddenly stopped pushing her breasts together and let the sex toy fall on her knees. She looked at it with a hungry face and traced with her fingers the places where its exterior had slightly gave in. It was almost imperceptible, but still possible to notice it, a veritable testament to her strength. She grinned as she opened her legs wide, revealing her pussy, which seemed to be already quite wet. Without further ado, she picked the toy back up and put it inside of her in one go, roaring so loudly several drones’ sound capture systems saturated.

“I hope you’re ready for the ride of your life, Andrew!” she thundered her smile so wide it seemed almost frightening.

Inside the toy, nothing seemed amiss. The fake Lindsey was still taking Andrew inside of her, in a more literal sense than the real one – or perhaps it was the reverse? In any case, the fact that Andrew didn’t even notice all the moves the Gigantic woman was making was a testament to the design of the toy. Not that he could have marveled or shrieked if he had noticed, because the bots seemed to be just as lustful as the real deal. As it was, he was now straddled by the two meters tall swarm, which had the exact same grin plastered on its face as Lindsey.

“Oh Jesus! Oh fuck!” was all he seemed able to be saying at the time being – even if he finally noticed that something was amiss when an alarm started to sound inside the toy.

“WARNING! PRESSURE AND SPEED ARE EXCEEDING THE SAFETY LIMIT FOR PASSENGERS! WARNING!”

Andrew tried to look around, but two very large arms were around him in a matter of seconds and brought him back firmly against the breasts of the bots. He had to admit that the technology Gigantics were creating was simply out of this world. Had he not met Lindsey or seen the swarm take her appearance, he would never have been able to tell her apart from a real human, at least physically – beyond sex, it didn’t seem the swarm had been programmed with anything, not even some sort of survival instinct!

“Lindsey!” he tried to call. “It’s getting dangerous in there!”

But the Gigantic didn’t hear him – or she didn’t want to. Her face, filmed from high above by the drones, made quite clear that she was nearing her climax already. The hand which was holding the toy was moving so fast it was almost a blur, as she put it in and out of her hungry vagina. Her other hand was holding on off her breasts, playing with it. Loud moans escaped her lips, as she shivered and curled her toes. She wanted to cum so hard, and the knowledge that Andrew was inside of her was driving her mad with lust and pleasure.

“Lindsey!” tried again the poor Normal, but the bots decided that it was time to get more invasive and they French Kissed him, just as the alarm blared all around them.

The real deal didn’t seem to care one bit about what she was possibly doing to her toy. Her long mane was moving around her head wildly as she shook it, forming like a golden halo around it. She looked incredibly powerful and while she definitively had an orgasmic face, it didn’t seem ugly on her. Perhaps because no drone could actually approach her, the vibrations that her screams provoked being far too powerful for the poor machinery. In any case, she moved her toy faster and faster, until she mercifully climaxed in a roar so loud several pieces of furniture cracked visibly.

“Holy shit! Is she screaming?” yelped Andrew inside, as even here, the voice of Lindsey was able to overpower the alarms, making him wince, until he suddenly stopped.

The fake one didn’t seem as spent as the real deal, forcing itself on him, using her superior bulk to force him to lay beneath it. It wasn’t able to say a word, even if it managed to mimic moans and groans well enough to sound human… And it seemed to be just as insatiable as Lindsey as it mounted the poor Andrew who had never in his wildest dreams thought that he could fuck a woman this size – not being used by one as a toy, really, just good old fucking with her – it – whatever! He was gasping and breathing hard, even as the alarms calmed down all around him.

She was incredible – in Andrew’s mind, it was the real one he was rutting with. His hips were tired, groaning under the weight of the bots, even if they were probably lighter than a woman their size would have been. The young man was lost in the pleasure he experienced, unable to know what could stop him from going all the way and coming inside of the bots… until the alarms blared again, louder and with a more pressing tone – even the bots seemed to freeze, unsure of what to do, their primary directives probably locked in a conflict.

Outside, Lindsey had picked up the toy. She seemed dissatisfied with its shape, because she was frowning, even as her fingers closed on its tip, pushing and twisting whatever metal it was made off. And in doing so, she obviously breached its hull, making it very prone to inundations, should it be inserted back into her… something she obviously considered. The bots dissolved, leaving Andrew both frustrated and deathly afraid. He needed to do something and he realized that its only course of action was to run toward danger: to the front, where he could perhaps talk her down from this terrible idea.

“Lindsey!” he screamed, as loudly as he could when he approached the tip of the sex toy, where the walls were getting closer and closer under the pressure of gigantic fingers. “Lindsey, stop! I want out!” he yelled, his throat hurting a little, but it was his best chance to be heard through the cracks she was creating.

She stopped. The drones outside captured her frown, and even the shaking of her fingers. She clearly wanted to keep going, but somehow, Andrew’s plea wasn’t falling on deaf ears. It was an unexpected victory for the poor Normal, who couldn’t even see that she was hearing him and reacting. His voice had managed to surf over the blaring horns and when he saw that the walls weren’t caving in anymore, he sighed in relief and let himself fall on the ground, shaking like a leaf. He put his head in his hands and sighed loudly, as silence returned around him.

She dropped the huge thing, and this time, Andrew felt the fall. His whole body was lifted in the air for a second or two, and then came crashing down on the cold metallic floor with a loud thud. He groaned but managed to get back up relatively fast. He needed his clothes, if only to hope and avoid more bruises forming on his body… as it was already obvious that this “little fall” of less than twenty meters for the sex toy had already been perilously dangerous once the artificial gravity inside of it had broken down.

Andrew rushed back to the room where he had undressed and sighed with relief when he found his clothes still on the ground. It was kind of dumb, because they wouldn’t really protect him much – if at all – in case of danger, but he felt safer with those on. He shook his head and sprinted toward the entrance, hoping to get out of here as fast as possible. But he was met with a new challenge, one he hadn’t anticipated at all. The door was closed and since several systems were down, he was unable to discover a way to open it. He was trapped in here!

“Lindsey! I can’t get out!” he yelled, his throat still a little sore, not even sure she’d hear him.

“Take a step back!” she roared a few seconds later, her voice resonating through the hull, acquiring a booming quality that even the implant couldn’t suppress.

Andrew did as he was told and more, rushing backward toward the center of the toy. And he did well to be so careful, because Lindsey didn’t went for subtlety. She simply pushed her nails into the metal, ripping it with some difficulties. Inside, the spectacle was simply terrifying, the walls bulging under the pressure she inflicted on them, before bursting open, revealing the whiteness of her nails, which were now able to tear through the hull. Andrew was just left with his mouth agape, unable to even make a sound, or a move.

“There! You should be able to get out now” chirped Lindsey, whose mood had switched back to a cheerful – if grating – one. “Don’t worry, I’ve put the palm of my hand under the holes, you can jump safely!”

“Yeah… I’ll… I’ll do that! Just give me a moment or two” replied Andrew, who seemed unable to turn his gaze away from the wreckage the Gigantic woman had created with such ease.

It was still extremely dangerous and frightening, of course, but Andrew took a deep breath and rushed toward one of the lowest tears. It was more than thrice his width, so he had no difficulties avoiding the sharpened edges, which hadn’t even grazed the skin of Lindsey’s finger. He stopped just as he looked at the hole. Her hand was indeed directly underneath it, but at a good five meters away. The young man was as white as snow by then but he did manage to find some courage and jumped. The fall was terrifying and the landing, rough, but he was extremely happy to be out!

“See?” she beamed, bringing her hand too fast for Andrew taste right next to her nose, so she could better look at him. “I did stop when you asked. Even if it’s super frustrating. But it’s safe to be around me, you know that now!”

“Sure. I mean, I just almost died in your sex toy” replied the young man with more than a touch of sarcasm in his voice. “By the way, I don’t even know if it’s a good thing that Gigantic stuff is built as fragile as it is, because it helped saved me after it put me in danger!”

“He is hinting at something, isn’t he!” barged in Alice, as the sort of happy two crew members receded in the background. “I mean, that stuff, it’s expensive. Or I guess it is. I don’t think Gigantics have any use for money. I mean, would you even ask them to pay you? They’d crush you and your village to death with a penny! But still. The ground, that toy. I think that Gigantics are secretly perverts who want to show off their strength, you now? And I can’t really blame them for doing that. If I was 500 meters tall with boobs the size of zeppelins, I’d get strange ideas too!”

“I can hear you, you know?” shouted Lindsey in the distance.

“Well, duh! Of course you do! And that’s great! Because I can already tell you that you’ll be a part of our return after the little break that is coming. I won’t say much more, but I can tell you all” she added, looking straight at the camera, “that we’ll show you something you never saw in Gigantopia, ever! I hope you’ll like it as much as we’ll have fun film it. So… see you in a few weeks!”

 

 

Chapter 14 - Special event ! by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

And here it is, the return of this story, with the special event and then the poll ! Yeah ?

Chapter 14: Special Event!

“Hello Everyone! It’s me Alice, and you’re back at the Lounge!” cheered the petite Normal. “I hope you hadn’t too shitty a week or two! We tried to work on something grandiose, not sure we succeeded entirely, but we got a really great idea thanks to one of our most enthusiastic viewers, who actually gave allowed us to use it in the show! You’ll see, it’s absolutely crazy! Something never done – at least not beyond the confines of a very private room I guess, but I wouldn’t know, since I’m not in the secrets of the Gigantics!”

The petite woman swirled around, looking mightily excited. The break time seemed to have rekindled her fire, and she appeared ready to do her job with in even more exuberant way than before, which would have been groan-inducing if she hadn’t been a good enough actress to make it looks like she truly loved what she was doing – and perhaps she did? In any case, she arranged her red hair, smile some more at the camera and, almost giddily, started to explain to the viewers the subject of today’s special episode.

“Okay folks! So, here’s the deal. Today, we’ll have three guests. Your all-time favorite super babe Lindsey, Monica, the Giantess who sadly hadn’t appeared yet on the show proper, and Lorena, who volunteered – volunteered!- for today’s and… Wait a minute” she hastily added as she listened to her earplug. “What, she’s sick? Damn, food poisoning… Well we could always resche… you want what? Are you… How much… Fine! But you better make sure it’s safe!” she groaned.

The Normal woman had visibly paled, but then she seemed to have regained some composure and when she looked straight at the camera, she was back to her usual cheerful tone.

“Changes of plans, I’ll be the one taking part directly into this special episode! I hope you’re ready to hear a lot more of me, because it’s a double-feature at least; possibly more! Anyway, see you in a few, I need to get all equipped now!”

The video feed changed and suddenly, one could see Lindsey and Monica. The two women couldn’t have looked more different in their body shapes. The former was curvaceous, while the later was thin but she never looked sickly – she was just the perfect body shape for her, somehow. The two also had such long hair, blonds for Lindsey, auburn for Monica, and they played with each other’s as they waited for the show to really start. They seemed to be both in high spirits as they were talking about a lot of topic, but mainly the special feature of the day.

“Are you sure it won’t be a problem for you?” asked Lindsey. “I mean, I’m pretty sure I can swallow you, I have done so with larger things, but even if Lorena is, well, really tiny, your size difference may be not so great…”

“Lindsey, I’m 50 meters tall. The size difference is a lot more pronounced between her and me than between us!” laughed Monica, her deep, sultry voice enticing.

“Well, I hope you’ll be able to fit inside me then! It shouldn’t be too dangerous for you, considering your size and all, but I’d rather you be careful. It’d be a terrible way to die, for the three of us, if you perforated something inside of me!”

“Don’t worry, I’ll be super-careful” laughed Monica. “But it’s Lorena who’s worrying me. She seems rather… adventurous, and the digestive track system of a Giantess is… notably unique. I wouldn’t want her to get hurt because of it…”

“Tell me about it… I’ve read that your kind’s intestinal flora and fauna is especially vicious. Is it true?”

“I guess it is, but it’s only natural. Unlike Gigantics, we need to eat roughly the same things as Smalls or Normals… even if we can go for the occasional concrete wall or steel train!” she chuckled, petting her belly amusedly. “Still, we need a super-efficient digestive track, so we produce strong acids and our intestines are full of… I don’t want beasts, but there is certainly some aggressive stuff in there to make sure everything edible is consumed. Which helps up to deal with our natural needs, I guess. Toilets our size are a rare commodity.”

“You’re preaching to the choir baby!” laughed Lindsey. “Why, just before I was selected for this show… Oh, what’s that?” she suddenly asked as a bell rang loudly in the room they were in.

“Attention ladies. There has been a change of plans. Lorena’s sick, so it’s me, Alice, who will join you today, for the very first official trip in a Giantess’ bowel! Mind your behavior please!”

The two Grown looked at each other with some form of stupor. But they quickly seemed to accept this change and they grinned at each other. Monica shook her head and let her hair fall freely on her shoulder. Lindsey instead passer her fingers in hair and her smile grew as she pondered what she could do in the coming hours. They had agreed that she would be allowed to walk around and what not, but now that she knew Alice would be inside Monica even as Monica would trek into her insides – an idea she truly loved.

“Well now, that’s something incredible to hear” guffawed the Gigantic woman. “I hope she’ll be careful and won’t rush inside of you Monica! It’d be harder to find her inside of me if she got out?”

“Don’t worry Lindsey, I’ll be extra-careful! I guess I’ll have to make sure the back door will be closed while we are inside of you.”

“Please don’t!” shouted Alice as she appeared, fully geared in a protective suit which seemed rather heavy and made her look bulky and a little gauche. “God, it’s so damn hard to walk with that shit” she muttered, not caring about the fact she was heard by all.

“What the hell is that? You look like a super hard to swallow pill, Alice!” grinned Lindsey.

“I don’t know, she seems to be small enough to be gulped down fast!” laughed Monica.

“Ha-ha. Very funny! Let us be done with that, will you? And just so you know, I have what it takes to repel any monstrous thing any of you would have in the digestive tracks, so no funny business ladies!”

The two grown women rolled their eyes and snickered, and while it wasn’t possible to see Alice’s face, her heartbeat was tracked, and it was already moving up and up. Under her secured helmet, she was sweating a lot, and it wasn’t at all because of the warmth of the suit – which was surprisingly great to wear. No, it was her nervousness, and if she hadn’t been the anchor and hadn’t built a character for herself as a fearless, snarky bitch on the block, she’d have cried out and ditched the whole deal. Well, she’d have if she hadn’t signed papers to get some serious bonus!

“Okay, so. How do we do that? I think it’s more logical that I get to be eaten first? And then you Monica?”

“Well, you do what you want, but I’d rather Lindsey gulped me down rather than ate me. It involves less chewing, as far as I know” laughed the Giantess, her voice so sultry that if she hadn’t been so afraid of what was to come, Alice would have perhaps proposed to explore her throat – perhaps.

“Yes, I’d rather not give our viewers a false ideas of what us Gigantics can do! I mean, me and Jason are in this show to help everyone learn that we aren’t anything to be afraid off, and I think we did a great job so far, so no eating peoples from me, sorry Alice!

Alice almost laughed, but her hilarity died in her throat when she realized that Lindsey was deadly serious. The Normal woman shook her head and walked toward the upturned hand of Monica, who was also looking dumbstruck by Lindsey’s obliviousness of how dangerous she truly was. But the smallest of the three women hadn’t much time to ponders it, since Monica lifted her hand at an extremely fast way, which almost sent Alice on her knees – and she felt somewhat dizzy, as her heartbeat increased again.

“Okay, I hope you’re ready Alice!” boomed Monica, her perfect mouth opening in a wide smile, revealing her large teeth. “Here we go!”

Alice was catapulted into this maw. She screamed so loudly that the sound saturated, as she flew over the enormous tongue and right into the gulled of Monica. Lights went out when the mouth closed behind her and she screamed even louder when her own activated, revealing the pit of her trachea, in which she fell without any hope of grasping at something, anything. She went tumbling and tumbling in the throat of the Giantess, which vibrated as the taller woman moaned and then gulped her down, the walls around her constricting and pushing her downward further.

“And, down she go!” laughed Monica. “Now it’s my turn I guess” she added, getting up and removing her clothes, even as she traced the descent of Alice down her throat.

“Well, someone was hungry!” laughed Lindsey, whose nipples became visible beneath the thin shirt she wore. “I don’t think I’ll be able to be so quick myself…” she added as she extended her hands and picked up the Giantess. “But if you don’t struggle too much, it should be relatively easy. So, relax and let Lindsey enjoy her meal!”

“Damn, that’s super-impressive and I feel so strange seeing your mouth so close” chuckled Monica, who visibly went limp. “It’s the first time I feel really small in all my life!”

“If you were a Small, it’d be a lot easier!”

Monica didn’t answer but she shook her head, amused. She then let herself be gulped down. Lindsey’s lips closed on her and it was an incredible sensation, as she was sucked inside, her hair becoming instantly wet. The enormous tongue licked her as she slowly moved forward, into this cavernous mouth. She was surprised how easily Lindsey managed to have her hear, without gagging at all. But the Gigantic woman didn’t seem bothered by her side and in a few seconds, Monica’s head went into her throat, and there she felt the powerful muscles constricting to bring her down.

It was then that Monica realized that in her eagerness to be inside Lindsey, she had forgotten a little detail which would leave her struggling inside Lindsey. She had no light in here, and the taller woman would have to gulp them down, and she’d have to catch them. Or she’d have to do without. And she was somewhat eager to truly see what Lindsey’s inside looked like. In fact, wasn’t she seeing something down there, while she still felt the wet tongue of the Gigantic licking her legs and feet? She gasped when she realized that she wasn’t hallucinating soon enough.

“Holy shit, there is something strange in there Lindsey! What did you ate, plutonium?”

“And you’re the one to talk?” shouted Alice from inside Monica, sounding indignant. “Why is there a chewed truck in there? I almost died colliding with it!”

“Oops, I thought it’d be digested already! Sorry!” replied Monica, who didn’t sound too sorry.

“Yeah, well, be careful the next time you have someone like me in there! Fluffy beds would be better for landing!” huffed Alice, which seemed to make Lindsey laugh, even if Monica couldn’t be sure.

She finally fell inside the belly of the Gigantic woman, gasping when she landed in the soft and slithery ground, head first. She looked around, and found herself stunned. Lights of multiple colors played here, illuminating the place, making it look like an enormous chamber, where she didn’t need a lamp, finally. She got up and moved around. It wasn’t possible for her to strand straight in here however and she found herself a little frightened now. Would she need to get out the same way she had come in or would she be able to slither inside the intestines of Lindsey?

“So, is everyone where they need to be?” asked Lindsey, as the whole world around Monica seemed to shifted and constrict.

“I wouldn’t say that I needed to be here, but I’m definitively in gastric fluids up to my ankles” huffed Alice, sounding mightily disgruntled.

“And I’m in your own belly Lindsey. You can go and move around, I’m pretty sure you’re unable to stay put for as long as officially required” chuckled Monica. “Just, try not to move too wildly, I’m getting a little claustrophobic here!”

“Roger that Mo’! And I’m so glad you’re here with me for this experience, ‘cause I can move at least! Otherwise, I’d have been forced to lay on the bed or something for hours on end. The horror!”

“Wait a minute, you two know each other?”

Inside of Monica’s belly, Alice was struggling to move around the wreck of the truck, where she could distinguish the marks of the Giantess’ teeth. She had almost had a heart-attack when she had seen it, just below her as she was falling in free fall. Had her suit been less sturdy, and able to avoid her suffering any injuries from the shock, she’d have died in a horrible way. And now she had to navigate around it to try and find a way out, realizing that she had bitten more than she could chew – eh – with those two Grown put together…

“Well, yes. We two are childhood friends” explained Monica, patting her belly, which made it shake and sent Alice to her knees because of the tremors. “We’re quite used to working together. People says it was only to create mischief, but I got to say it was really fun when someone had to try to bother me when I had a Gigantic friend!”

“And having a Giantess as a friend was also super useful, when I needed to get some small stuff! You’ve no idea how hard it is to be as tall and sexy as I am and – ow! Meany!”

“Serves you right for being such an ass Lindsey!” laughed Monica, was punched her friend’s insides once more for good measure.

“You shouldn’t pick a fight you can’t win, Mo!” threatened Lindsey in a falsely angered tone. “Not when all I have to do is that!” she added, and suddenly Monica found herself flying around, as the fluids of her friend’s belly battered her. “What do you say now?”

“Couldn’t the two of you calm the fuck down!” roared Alice. “I’m not as sturdy as you gals, and I don’t want my suit to be breached because you two can’t resist teasing each other!”

“Fine!” relented Lindsey, who stopped moving, to Monica’s relief.

“Should I start getting out of here?” asked the Giantess. “Or perhaps you want to explore my insides and then Lindsey’s, Alice?”

“I rather wouldn’t replied the Normal woman dryly. “I don’t feel like walking for hours on end inside of her, it’ll be long enough with you and oh my God! What the hell is that thing?”

“What’s happening?” asked Monica, who looked at her stomach quizzically. “Is there something wrong?”

“Is there something wrong?” screamed Alice, who suddenly seemed on the verge of nervous breakdown. “Yes there is? Why do you have Dune’s sandworm in your stomach! Stay away you damn monstrosity!”

Inside Monica’s stomach, things had taken a dire turn, with something slithering, just beyond the edge of Alice’s lamp. She suddenly felt really terrified and she almost wanted to just sit down and cry. Almost. Thankfully, her suit was equipped to fend off this kind of dangers and when the thing suddenly rushed toward her, she released a powerful electric blast which stopped her. It wasn’t enough to kill it in one go, but she managed to drive it away for now. She didn’t wait to see if something else was in there with her and she frantically searched for the way forward.

“Uuh, gross! You have worms Mo’! Alice better be able to get out of you the natural way, because I don’t want you puking those things inside of me, I wouldn’t be able to digest them!”

“I think you should bother more about what’s inside of yours than what’s in mine” grumbled Monica as she found the road toward the intestine. “Because I’m not sure I’ll be able to enter your insides further, at least without hurting you. So let me know if it’s the case Lin, okay?”

“Yeah, sure go on” sighed the Gigantic, who didn’t seem too concerned.

Outside, she was stretching, a huge smile on her face. Knowing that she had a friend inside of her belly was absolutely incredible. Even more so because said friend also had eaten someone. And of course, there was Andrew. She wanted to have him inside of her now. She didn’t know if she wanted to make him her official partner, but she definitively wanted to get out of the Lounge with something like sex-friends or more in their relationship. She was certain she had heard other Gigantics being able to make it work with Normals, why not her?

“Ouch! Hey, careful” she suddenly shouted, looking at her belly with furrowed brows. “It hurts here!”

“Duh! I’m a tad too big to just go in it easily silly! I just hope I won’t get struck in there…” replied Monica.

“Well, I don’t have this problem! I’m in your intestine!” yelled Alice, with more than a dash of hysteria in her tone. “And I’m rushing toward the exit, so you’d better do that yourself!”

“And here I thought you didn’t want to be inside of me because you’d have to walk too much!” grinned Lindsey, patting her belly. “Just so you know Mo’, take your time. I don’t want you to get stuck, otherwise I’d have to be opened like a balloon to get the two of you out, and I’d rather avoid that!”

“Yeah, I’ll do my best!” replied the Giantess, who was thankful to be so thin, otherwise she’d never had even a chance to get out of here. “Seriously, if I was taller or curvier, it’d be impossible but… I think it’ll work here!”

She knelt and searched for the way out of here. Thankfully, the rainbows lights inside Lindsey’s stomach allowed her to found it soon enough. But just as she was about to try and forced herself into the opening which she’d have to push open, she groaned and winced. She had felt something inside her own guts which was painful. She couldn’t tell what it was, possibly just Alice trying to get out the same way she was doing right now, or perhaps one of the worms she apparently sported in her stomach, which was a little disgusting she had to admit.

“Hey, what’s happening in there” she growled, tapping her belly a little too hard. “Ouch!”

“Is everything fine?” asked Lindsey, who didn’t seem too concerned. “Try not to die or something in there Mo’, I don’t want a corpse inside of me! You do know that us Gigantics aren’t really equipped to digest meat, at least not, uh… old meat I guess.”

“You’re really great at uplifting the morals of those around you Lin” grumbled Monica as she rolled her eyes and pushing away her hair, which was starting to get wet because of the fluids she was in. “I think it’s just Alice fighting for dear life or something inside of me, the poor thing!”

“Could you not sound so flippant about it? Die, you disgusting worm monster! Die! Hahaha! Take that, abomination!”

Alice broke off in a manic laugh which seemed to decrease until only silence remained. Monica started to reconsider the whole idea of this episode, it was rather clear on her face. Outside, Lindsey was just slightly amused and started to do some yoga, which added to Monica’s rather iffy situation. The Giantess wasn’t really too concerned about the lives of Normals, but unlike her Gigantic friend, they weren’t ant-sized to her, so it was easier to consider them fully human – or at least really intelligent and sensible. With a sigh, she pushed open the “door” to Lindsey’s intestine.

“Ouch! Be a little more careful will you? I don’t want to go to the hospital – I don’t even know if there is hospitals for Gigantics, in fact!”

“Should have thought about that before!” laughed Monica as she put her hands through the hole, grasping something and used it to propel herself forward.

She had been afraid her head and shoulders wouldn’t manage to squeeze into it, but thankfully the flesh here was pliant and she soon found herself halfway into the intestine. She moved forward further and further, until finally, she felt her feet leaving the acid bath of Lindsey’s stomach juices. She looked around, confounded by the bioluminescent environment surrounding her. She did her best to not let out verbally how impressed she was, but the few drones which had managed to follow her here did capture her awestruck expression.

“Okay! I’ve left the stomach!” yelled Alice, with a somewhat strained voice. “I hope there is nothing more monstrous than those giant worms in there!”

“How would I know? I’ve never visited it myself” huffed Monica.

“That’s reassuring!” grunted Alice as she became the main viewpoint, while Monica struggled to slither and crawl inside Lindsey’s intestine.

The whole place was dark, only lit by lights the suit carried on its helmet and shoulders. It was strangely oppressing, even while looking a lot larger than Lindsey’s were compared to Monica. The walls moved around in the darkness, constricting and then expanding, as if they were angry at Alice for being here and moving on her own. The Normal woman didn’t feel like talking much; after her encounter with the worms, she hadn’t much spirit left. All she focused on was the way out. The sooner she’d be outside Monica the better, even if it meant being inside Lindsey!

She swirled around; she had heard something, she was sure of it! By now, her imagination was putting a whole carnival of horrors in there, perhaps the mother of the huge worms she had battled in the stomach? Was it even possible? She didn’t know, and she didn’t care. She went to a mad rush, her fear making her see plenty of monsters which simply weren’t here. And her suit added to her anguish since she consumed her oxygen far too quickly, with her panicked breathing. She heard her own blood pumping into her ears as she ran.

Inside Lindsey, Monica could tell she also needed to rush forward, even if it was only to avoid having to deal with a frantic Alice in there. With a sigh, she advanced in the tortuous intestines, which walls sometimes came extremely close, making her feel a little claustrophobic and suddenly wonder if she’d be able to get out of Lindsey – she’d have to be shat on, if she couldn’t push her sphincter open and she didn’t really relish the idea. And the fact that she could tell her friend wasn’t too concerned didn’t help her, of course.

“Lindsey, if you could stop doing whatever you’re doing, it’d help me a lot!” she finally shouted when she was sent against the walls of the intestines and felt her skin tingling. “It’s really not fun!”

“Speak for yourself!” laughed Lindsey. “Plus if I don’t move I just feel you moving around inside of me and it’s really disturbing! I think I’ll do that with someone smaller in the future!”

“Do you plan on making this a habit?” shrieked Alice, who sounded really hysterical by now, even if she hadn’t met anything dangerous once she had left the stomach.

“I don’t know yet! I think I’d want it with someone who would really be able to explore me, you know?”

“Andrew would say no!” yelled Alice, and a mere second later, Monica felt a powerful tremor inside Lindsey, followed by a grunt from the Gigantic woman.

“Lin! It’s not me who said that!”

“Whatever!” mumbled the blonde colossus, who stopped moving around and sat on her large ass, pouting. “You’re kind of a bitch Alice! Of course he’d love to do that! I’m sure of it!”

“Yeah, if he has lost his mind, perhaps!”

“Lindsey, if you sit on your ass just so Alice can’t get out, I swear I’ll gnaw my way out of you” huffed Monica. “Gently, of course! But I’ll do it!”

“Seriously, I wouldn’t do that to you” huffed Lindsey, who crossed her arms under her large breasts. “But I’ve just realized something… will you be able to turn around inside of me?”

It wasn’t something Monica had taken into account and her Gigantic friend was right. It was horribly difficult to turn and twist inside the flesh tunnels of Lindsey’s intestine. They were not large enough for her to be able to move around easily. She had to push with her shoulders and her hips, turning and twisting in a painful way. She groaned and she could feel pang of pain in her own intestines, when a panicked Alice shot at things which weren’t here. The Giantess was truly starting to regret agreeing for this day’s event.

Finally, after what felt like hours, she found herself next to the sphincter of her friend, just as Alice neared her own. With a groan, she started to push it open, but failed. She hadn’t enough strength left and Lindsey didn’t seem to want to try and help her getting out, since she could tell she didn’t constrict her muscles to push her out of here. It was extremely frustrating and Monica would have punched the walls of flesh around her if she had had the energy to spare – even her metabolism was starting to get affected by the lack of oxygen here and the other gazes she breathed in.

“Lindsey… I need help to get out” she finally pleaded, hoping that her friend wouldn’t be pouting still.

“Fine!” replied the Gigantic blonde after far too long a wait for Monica’s taste. “But you’d better pick up yourself and Alice once I’ll shat you out! And no filming for this, you pervs!” she barked as she walked toward the toilets.

The screen went black and a single sentence appeared on it.

Due to technical difficulties, today’s episode has to end here. Please, vote by using the following link : https://strawpoll.com/11khg5gw9

 

Chapter 15 - The Garage - Lindsey and Andrew by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

What's great about the poll is that I know someone is indeed reading it XD !

Chapter 15: The Garage – Lindsey and Andrew

Andrew was working in the garage. He was happy to be there, the place was wide and largely empty, which made it look like an immense cave, something he found strangely relaxing. Here, there wasn’t that many stuff for the various Grown peoples. He was mostly drawing a few schematic to sue latter, when he’d get back home – he did like to tinker here and there, even if he knew he wasn’t an engineer or even a crafty man. But he did had in mind a lot of little ideas he’d like to add to his home when the Lounge would be over.

Then he felt the tremors and he hadn’t to look around to know who was coming. Viewers wouldn’t put him together with Jason, sadly. He seemed to be a good guy after all. Instead, he’d have to deal with Lindsey, again. He had to admit he was a little excited, because she was arousing. But her personality was more than a little rotten and he put down his pen, turning around to look at the garage’s door, which then opened and Lindsey walked inside the large place, filling it with ease, as if she was even larger than her 500 meters tall self.

“Hey Andrew! How are you doing today!” she chirped, approaching him in a slow, deliberate walk, which was a little marred by her grimace as if she had some pain – probably in her behind, considering the way one of her hands shot that way, and he suspected the exit of the Giantess she had eaten a few day prior hadn’t been as easy as expected.

“Hello Lindsey!” replied the Normal man, who would have loved to say more but couldn’t, entirely subjugated by her incredibly body – today, Lindsey didn’t even try to hide anything, she was entirely naked and her enormous breasts swayed back and forth, tantalizingly. “What… What can I do for you?”

“Oh, you’re just adorable!” she cooed, crouching and letting her face come extremely close to him, far too close for Andrew’s tastes, as her breath battered his body, almost forcing him to take a few steps back, thankfully she seemed to notice it and shifted her head a little. “Sorry! Well, I wanted to… to see you and… well, I want to fuck you!” she blurted, apparently not really bothered by the crudeness of her words, since she barely blushed. “Or more exactly, I want you to fuck me, I guess!” she corrected herself, giggling.

“That’s… wow” was all he could answer – if she had no shame, he was rather timid when it came to her, and he was blushing abundantly.

“Oh Andrew, you’re even cuter when you’re all red like that” she whispered, her voice dropping a few octaves, as if she was already quite in the mood. “But you don’t need to be shy. I want you, Andrew. I will have you, just so you know. You’re too great a man to let anyone else but me have you… and you have to admit I have more goods for you than anyone else you must know” she added, standing back to her full towering height and cupping her enormous tits.

“That’s… awfully kind of you. I guess?”

The Normal man was confused. Not so much by what his body was experienced this close – it was relative, of course, since Lindsey was at least 200 meters away from him – to the Gigantic woman who was offering him quite the show. But more so because he couldn’t grasp why she’d even think he’d want to elope with her, or whatever she had in mind. She had a stunning body, but she was simply too… well, too Gigantic for them to work! Plus, she hadn’t exactly the best character in the world, and if she fancied him for now, he didn’t doubt she could switch it off sooner or later.

“You’re shy, I get that. I am a lot to take in. But I’m serious, Andrew. I want you. I have to be with you when we’ll leave the show, or I’ll die!” she emphasized the last few words, by letting her enormous knockers fall back on her torso and lightly putting her finger tips above her heart, near her collarbone. “Surely, you wouldn’t want that, right?”

“Of course not” he replied, doing his best to keep a calm and collected voice, even when his eyes darted back to her nipples, which were visibly hardening by the seconds – he couldn’t tell if it was a bad or a very bad thing… “But I’m not sure you understand what I need in a relationship Lindsey… I need some space and time for myself, I can’t just be someone’s toy.”

“Well, I don’t see how living with a Gigantic would be bad for your personal space. I mean, have you seen how wide the Lounge is? Well, it’s a rather average-sized house for the likes of me. Mine is larger, really! So you can bet you’d have anything you’d like to have in there! I can offer you the world! And then some. Very. Unique. Experiences” she finished, tracing the outline of her mouth-watering curves. “If you want them, of course!”

He wanted them. A lot of people, men and women, would have wanted them, of course. But Andrew was able to not simply think with his dick. Lindsey was a bombshell, but she had no real love for him as a person. She wanted him because having someone as fragile as him on her while she masturbated or played with a sex toy obviously aroused her so much. But dealing with her and make her realize that, no, he wouldn’t become her pet just so she could scream louder and faster when she wanted to please herself – he hated this very idea.

“Look, Lindsey… I get it, you’re discovered a new kink and you want to enjoy it always but… I’m not into it. I’m not into having sex with you here, in a garage – even if there isn’t a car your size here anyway on which to fuck you, since it’s what you’d want. And if I could, I’d like to do that to you, by the way.”

“Speaking of car” she replied, grinning, as she bent down, offering him an impressive view of the sheer magnitude of her body, “what do you think of this one? It’s a pick-up, right? You could be in there and drive all over my body you know? I wouldn’t move, I swear!”

It was a terrible idea, Andrew knew this perfectly. It was absolutely the dumbest thing he could do right now. Giving in to her right now would simply make it harder to resist later on. But on the other hand, driving on a literal Gigantic woman, who sported small hills for tits… how could he passes it up. That’s how, less than three minutes later, he was deposited next to her collarbone as she was lying on the ground, apparently quite uncaring about its probable coldness. Lindsey complained more about the fact that she couldn’t see him more than anything.

“That’s so unfair that you can see all of me and I none of you’ she whined. “Please, activate the car’s cameras that I at least get to see me as you do!”

“How would you… never mind, here, it’s done” sighed Andrew, whose whole world shook violently when Lindsey gasped.

“Holy shit! My breasts are humongous!”

It was once more an understatement and Andrew decided that it was the perfect time to start his little circuit. He really wanted to drive up the slopes of those tits but he wasn’t sure that the pick-up, as sturdy and powerful as it was, would be able to navigate them. Not that the weight of it would be a problem, it was probably so light for the Gigantic body that she barely noticed more than a tingling sensation. But he didn’t want to lose control of the car and fall to his death. On the other hand, the other way was through her cleavage and…

“Oh… I hadn’t realized how deep my valley was” mumbled Lindsey. “Hum… I wonder what could happen to naughty boys who’d try to trek through it…”

“Hey! No funny business! You promises you wouldn’t move!” shouted Andrew, even if he knew there was nothing he could do if she decided to not respect her promise – he had, again, let himself be ensnared by the beautiful Gigantic.

“Fine” she sighed. “But you promised that you’d take your time exploring me, so you’d better not try to rush it!”

“Don’t worry, I won’t!”

It was the truth. No matter how insufferable Lindsey could be, Andrew didn’t want to waste this once in a lifetime opportunity to explore a Gigantic body. Outside of it. He had seen the images of the previous episode and getting inside was a huge no. Still, as he let the engine roar to life and he rushed forward, he hesitated. What did he truly want to do? Where to go, the upper hills or the valley? And beyond? The vast plain of her belly only or the narrow paths of her legs, until he did it again the other way? So many possibilities and he didn’t truly knew how to choose.

Finally, he bolted forward, letting the engine roar loudly as he drove toward the enormous right breast of Lindsey – he didn’t want the beating heart beneath the left one making it harder to drive on her skin, what with her blood being pumped harder around here or even just the vibrations of the enormous muscle. It was incredible, of course. Not just because he couldn’t see beyond it, it was truly a hill. But because it was just a portion of a far larger body, one which had barely – if at all – been a hindrance to its owner.

He had a hard-on, and Lindsey couldn’t see it, probably. But he heard her gasping and even moaning when she saw what he was seeing. He didn’t even bother to wonder about the means she used to do that. It wasn’t important. What mattered that now, he wanted to park this pick-up next to an enormous nipple which would dwarf him and it and then, perhaps he could climb the monolith of flesh and try to see what the Gigantic woman would feel if he did so. He knew it was a terrible idea, he knew it’d give her more power over him, but he’d have been a fool to not try it.

“Well, he sure seems to be going fast up there. He got guts – or dick for brain” sighed Alice as she appeared on screen. “You’re wondering what they’ll do together next? Well don’t worry, next time they are together, promise, it’ll be the end of this little driving session. But right now… It’s time to choose the next set of people who will interact together in the Lounge!” chirped Alice, who did seem to have been back to her usual self after her last adventure.

“See you next week, and remember to vote here : https://strawpoll.com/13u5cowff ”

 

 

Chapter 16 - The Bath - Lorena and Jason by Kurogane335

 

Chapter 16: The Bath – Lorena and Jason

“So… You’re feeling better now?” asked Jason, as he extremely carefully entered the water of the bath, which was heated enough that some vapor formed above it, just like he loved it.

“Yes, I’m fine!” chirped Lorena as she looked at the Gigantic settling himself in a bathtub large enough to be a freaking lake. “It was just some food poisoning. Even if I think I was really lucky to have been sick like that just before their special event. I won’t lie to you, the idea of walking inside someone is… nerve grating to me” she finished, shuddering.

“I think I can get that” replied Jason, letting out a sigh of pleasure as he felt his muscles relaxing. “Ah, that’s so good, I haven’t had a bath like that in ages!”

“I’m not sure you can” laughed the Normal woman. “I mean, I don’t think it’s even possible to picture someone – or something - being large enough to eat a Gigantic, you know? It’d need to be several kilometers tall to do that, and it’d be the end of the world. Also, don’t you have a bath at home? Are you telling me that you wait for rain to clean you? That’s be gross!”

“Of course not!” shouted Jason, looking vaguely offended. “I do clean myself thoroughly and regularly. It’s just that while very similar in a lot of ways, our bodies differ from Normals quite a lot – and not just because we’re this tall! We don’t sweat as much – or at all, most of the time, but we produce a lot of warmth, that sort of things. And, well… we require a lot more water than anyone else to get clean. So we are allowed a bath maybe twice a year. Imagine the quantity of water I’ve pulled just for that one...”

“Enough to fill a big lake, yeah” admitted Lorena, who eyed the sculptural body of Jason underneath the water. “But who is allowing you anything? I’ve a hard time believing that someone can boss you around!”

“You’re right, nobody bosses us Gigantics” chuckled Jason. “But we still have some self-imposed rules, to make sure we can live with all of you smaller peoples. Otherwise… well, it’d be a mess, just like when the Growth started all those centuries ago. Just because we’re bigger doesn’t mean we can just do whatever we want, you know? And sure, sometimes we, uh… we can get our passion get in the way, but, hey! We’re only humans.”

“Perhaps a little more than that” huffed the Normal girl, amused. “I mean, I’m not stranger to wild sex, and I’ve never ravaged my home like Lindsey and you did the other day!”

“It was once!” whined Jason, sounding a little hurt now. “It only happened once and we didn’t plan it, you know? It’s just that… well, two Gigantics together is a lot to handle, even for us!”

“Of course. Now, enough talking and let me in, already! Or are you getting cold feet now?”

Jason sighed and rolled his eyes. It was obvious he was amused by Lorena’s antics, but also a little annoyed by them at the same time. Still, he did as he had agreed when they had known that they’d be selected to be here together. He extended a hand and picked up the little woman, who was barely taller than a small ant to him, something extremely difficult and dangerous, and put her in the water of his bath. It could have been deadly, because of the depth of it, and even the temperature perhaps, but thankfully she wasn’t immerged in it.

“Thanks!” chirped Lorena as she sat perfectly in the canoe she was in and produced a paddle to be able to navigate in the bath. “Now I can finally explore Lake Jason!” she added, laughing.

“Yeah, well, be careful, okay? You’ve got floating devices and all but it’s still dangerous! If you capsize or fall from it, it may be almost impossible for me to pick you up and you could end drowning. Do try to remember that. So far we’ve managed to avoid worse than bruises in this show, it would be great that we kept this tradition… I don’t want to be tried for involuntarily manslaughter!”

“You won’t be tried even if it happened!” laughed it off Lorena. “I agreed to be in the bath and not up against it, looking at you, remember? Plus, I’m a very good swimmer, even with those dumb things on my hips and arms… and I have some natural floating devices, you know?” she finished with a huge grin plastered on her face.

Jason didn’t answer that, he simply grunted and looked away. He had seen Lorena naked already, and while he knew that Normals had a hard time understanding how clearly Gigantics could detail them even with the naked eyes, he suspected that the little woman knew enough to realize that her body had a profound impact on him. It wasn’t the same kind of lust which seemed to have taken over Lindsey when it came to Andrew, of course. He didn’t want to be with Lorena outside of the show, except perhaps as friends – he did like her adventurous spirit.

He was grateful that the bath allowed him to be immersed from the neck down with room to spare however. Because his body couldn’t help but react to her presence, and while he had been more adventurous with her when he didn’t knew her, he felt strangely shy now. Perhaps it was because he knew that Lorena lived for the thrill of it and would paddle right to his dick if it appeared out of the water while he couldn’t risk moving too much, if at all, just to be sure nothing dire would happen to the Normal girl…

“Earth to Jason!” yelled the little being, snapping him out of his mind, which made him twitch and create powerful waves in the bath, which threatened to capsize the canoe. “Do you mind if I move around a little? I’ll try to remain where you can see me!”

“Uuh, no, of course not, you can go wherever you want, you know?” he told her, sounding surprised by the fact that she had actually asked permission – it didn’t sound like Lorena at all, as far as he could tell, but he admittedly didn’t knew her that well.

“Great! I’ll be trying to race toward your feet, so please, don’t move too much, okay?” she added, without letting him the time to react until she started paddling away at quite a great speed.

Jason looked at her and he had to admit that he was a little jealous. Sure, Gigantics could cover incredible ground extremely fast by feet – or probably by swimming, even if they weren’t allowed to go too far from the costs, and had to be mindful of the coral reefs and what not. Jason hadn’t moved beyond a dozen of kilometers from the land when he had been a kid, during a particularly breezy day in the Mediterranean Sea. He wouldn’t ever have been able to do something as simple as using a canoe like Lorena did even if he had been allowed to.

“Hey, Jason? Can I ask you something?” asked Lorena, bringing his mind and eyes back on her – and he almost gasped when he realized that she had almost reached the water above his feet.

“Sure, I guess?”

“Why did you join the Lounge? I mean, I can understand it, I’ve kind of a fetish for you Growns, even if some of you are a little too much for me. Like Lupita. That bitch” she finished, but the Gigantic could tell that it was actually affectionate, somehow! “But you? What’s the point? It’s not like your kind interacted much with the outside world, as far as I can tell!”

“Well, to be honest… I guess you could tell I have a sort of reverse fetish of you. I like the idea of being around smaller peoples. Not that I’d want that in a partner, just to be clear. But… well, it’s kind of hot to feel so massive compared to someone, you know?”

“I can understand it… does it mean you’d agree to show me how big you can be, in this hot water?”

Jason picked up the innuendo immediately? How couldn’t he have, when she seemed to be paddling toward his groin? He hesitated. He knew it be a rather dumb thing to give in to what someone as small as Lorena wanted, but on the other hand… On the other hand, it was just something which would happen in the Lounge, nothing more than that. And perhaps he could even set up some rules, to make sure things didn’t go the way she wanted only? As he pondered all of it, a smile formed on his lips. Yeah, it sounded like a plan.

“Sure, why not. But at one condition. You don’t leave the canoe, and you don’t touch me, do we have a deal? I promise it’ll be worth it!”

“Really? Well, it’d better be, otherwise I’ll be extremely disappointed and I’ll probably break this deal!”

Jason rolled his eyes but he admitted he was amused by her antics. He started to move his hands toward his shaft and pumped it, admiring the way his slow, deliberate moves, made the water swell, which in turn made the canoe Lorena was one moving. He shifted his position to push his hips a little forward, so that when he became fully erect, his dick pierced the surface of the water, appearing in its monolithic glory, and the Gigantic man chuckled when he heard the Normal girl gasp. He felt his blood pumping faster.

“Holy shit, I had forgotten how enormous that thing is… I’m starting to regret agreeing to not touch it. It’s so massive! So fucking ginormous…”

“Well, thanks. I’m quite well hung indeed! I wonder how it looks from your point of view, because other Gigantics are often impressed – or jealous, for the guys!”

“You bet they are!” chirped Alice as she appeared, looking enormous for a moment, until it became clear that she was looking down at a small screen next to her. “I mean, I got to admit it’s not every day that you see such a huge dick swinging around!”

She remained silent when Jason groaned softly and his dick became even harder and bigger. Alice couldn’t suppress the shock and arousal on her face, even after what she had endured the last time she had dealt with a Gigantic. But it was hard to not be weirdly captivated by the mighty thing coming to life like that, and the anchor remained silent as Jason’s breathing quickened and he seemed ready to explode rather quickly, until he managed to calm down a little, even if his face was red and he smiled softly, looking down at Lorena.

“Well, I hope you don’t mind if I stop here…” he stated, his voice soft and yet powerful. “Cuming here could be quite dangerous for you…”

“I don’t mind!’ chuckled Lorena, and her voice betrayed how aroused she was by this prospect.

“Of course she is” sighed Alice as she turned toward the camera to look at the viewers directly. “So next week will be special, we’ll have you select only one guest, we’ll pick the other one! Choose wisely, peoples! Here is the poll for you!”

https://strawpoll.com/yda27gqwz

 

Chapter 17 - The Bedroom - Eugene and Lindsey by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

hey everyone ! here is the new chapter; It's probably one of the last few ones, so I hope you'll like it :) :

Chapter 17: The Bedroom – Eugene and Lindsey

Eugene looked around and smiled. Finally being picked up for an episode felt great, even if he suspected it was with the crowd’s favorite, Lindsey. The East-Asian looking Giant could tell because the bedroom which had been selected was definitively Gigantic-sized, and it meant he wasn’t the tallest one in the duo which would take part in today’s episode. But it didn’t bother him much. His optimism was unflappable. What mattered was that he would be truly able to boast to have been on the show proper now!

“Now, I guess I just have to find out how Lindsey want to use me as a toy, I guess!” he said to no one in particular, as he waited for the woman to appear.

He felt absolutely confident that it’s what would happen. The Gigantic blonde had a reputation on the show, by now. Everyone knew she was extremely addicted to using smaller peoples to have sex. And since she was a part of the tallest breed of humans, it meant that basically everyone was smaller than she. Not that it bothered him. Eugene was used to being with Titans, for instance. His boyfriend was a stupendous 200 meters tall Armenian-looking one, and they loved each other very much – which had allowed them to find plenty of ways to pleasure each other.

He hadn’t much time to consider it however, because the door to the bedroom opened violently and there stood the woman he had expected to see. She wore something for once, which seemed to be rather rare. If two small – for her – triangles on her nipples and another over her bush could count as something, of course. Her eyes quickly fell on him and she smiled, which helped Eugene feel better – if he was honest with himself, he was worried the Gigantic would be sorely disappointed that she wasn’t partnered up with Andrew again.

“Hey there! The name’s Eugene, is that right?” she asked him as she walked toward the bed, not without pushing the door closed with her foot. “How are you doing?”

“That’s right! And I’m super fine, and you?” he replied, beaming a smile at her, wondering how he would react to his apparent lack of stupor at her curves.

He had to admit that even as a gay Giant, she was stupendous. The way she walked only enhanced the natural swaying of her hips and the buoyancy of her breasts. Had he been even bi, he’d probably had found himself awestruck and unable to speak. As it was, he was treated by a splendid view on an incredible body and it was more than enough for him! It was obvious however that his rather subdued reaction puzzled her. Her walk lost a little bit of its grace and she looked slightly worried, even looking down at her breasts as if to see if they were still here.

“Don’t worry, you’re gorgeous. I’m just not into women” explained the Giant, passing a hand through his hair. “It’s not my thing is all!”

She looked at him as if he had told her breathing wasn’t his thing, which kind of surprised him. He hadn’t interacted with too many Gigantics but they had seemed to be a lot less concerned by what Normals could consider acceptable or not, and sexuality was extremely relaxed. In that respect, perhaps that Lindsey’s infatuation, which was bordering on unhealthy obsession as far as Eugene was concerned, for Andrew was explainable because she was a lot closer to Normals that she cared to admit. Not that he’d voice it aloud, of course.

“Well, uh, do you want to do something then?” she finally asked him, shifting a little and suddenly looking self-conscious, as much as she could be. “I mean, I expected something, uh… sexual, and well, I wouldn’t want to impose on you!”

“Oh! Don’t worry, I have no problem helping others achieve pleasure even if I’m not into that myself, so if you do need a hand, down there or up-there… well, I wouldn’t mind lending it, really!” he beamed, as if her sudden nervousness gave him back his groove.

“I… no, I wouldn’t be comfortable doing that to you” she blurted, blushing as much as if she was an innocent school girl, and not a five hundred meters tall nympho. “But, if I can ask… would you… would you like to spend some time between them?” she finished, almost timidly, as she pressed her enormous knockers together.

He was tempted to say no. Not because he found the very idea abhorrent – he had no problem helping some female friends, as long as they didn’t ask him to do penetrations. But because he felt it’d have helped Lindsey immensely to not always resort to sexual interactions with the smaller breed of peoples. But he couldn’t really pass up the opportunity to rest between those boobies, it’d drive his boyfriend crazy if he didn’t, a lot more than if he did refuse. Plus, it’d be funny to make feel self-conscious and worried a little.

“Okay, we’ll do it, but nothing more, right? I wouldn’t want peoples to think I’m bi, after all” he grinned, which made the Gigantic bombshell squirm uncomfortably, and not laughing was actually a lot harder than it looked.

“Thank you” she shyly replied as she sat on the bed next to him. “So… do you want me to pick you up, or do you prefer to… to climb me?”

“Hum… I think I’ll try the ascension actually” he considered, sizing her up and deciding that he was fit enough to do it. “You’ll just have to move as little as possible. I’m sure a lot of peoples would relish the idea of being smothered to death by our breasts but I’d rather be in Jason’s pants, literally, if you see what I mean!” he chuckled as he approached her massive thigh.

“I… I can tell you’d like it yes” she said tentatively smiling as if she was remembering the feelings of Jason’s rod into her a few weeks ago. “He’s certainly quite well hung!”

He certainly was, as far as Eugene had been able to judge, with a dick possibly as long as he was, or perhaps even longer. Which, considering that he was tall for a Giant, standing at a proud 54 meters and 36cm, meant something. He was somewhat used to look up, because he had to interact with Titans a lot, being a counselor for the larger Growns who wanted to build business partnership with Normals and Smalls, but Gigantics were indeed a distinct breed. Even Titans looked puny compared to them and they were a lot more aloof also.

He jumped. He knew he wouldn’t be able to clear the full thigh in one go and that her smooth skin would make for poor handling, but he expected nonetheless to managed to reach it on his own – and he did after some efforts, pushing on his feet and pulling with his arms. In less than twenty seconds, he was on it. It wasn’t his first time climbing someone, but once more he realized how different Gigantics were to everyone else. As he looked around, he really felt as if he was small, and not that she was ginormous, all because of the way she easily dominated the room by her sheer presence – he wondered how he’d have fared with Jason here instead of her.

“Okay, I reached the first base” he said to her, unsure of she could even see him past her mountainous rack – looking up, he realized that indeed, from his position, her line of view was entirely obstructed by her right tit, which seemed bigger than before from this angle. She wasn’t constraining her boobs when she came here, right? he thought, suddenly worried of being truly smothered to death by those pillows.

“Okay, I can feel you. You can try to climb me further or if you don’t want to bother with it in the end, I can put you between my babies and then we’ll talk I guess?”

“I think it shouldn’t be too hard to reach the spot, just stay perfectly still a few minutes and it should be good.”

Having said that, Eugene approached the taunt belly of the Gigantic and started climbing. It was easier here because of the faintest abs she sported, which formed a sort of natural ladder – not one he’d have liked to use every day, but once in a lifetime, it was okay. As for the breasts proper, they were quite close and while it became trickier, he knew how to position himself, his back against the left one, his feet firmly planted on the right and he climbed that way. It was exhausting and he had to use his hands at the end, almost worming his way in, but finally his head popped in her cleavage.

“Well, hello there!” he chirped as he pushed and freed his shoulders and upper torso, before stopping. “The view’s rather great here!”

“Thanks! I’m quite proud of it actually” replied Lindsey, putting her fingers on her gorgeous rack.

“You don’t say” he chuckled, as he gazed at those hills which surrounded him. “If I was into that kind of things, I think I’d be in paradise right now.”

“Yeah, about that I’m not so sure. Some peoples don’t seem to be so interested in those – not the way I like she mumbled.”

“Well, you have to cut some slack to Andrew. He’s a Normal guy, for him your tits are deadly weapons!” explained Eugene, slapping the incredible flesh on his left. “It’s something to play with those when you’re as tall as I am. It’s quite another to be around them when you’re barely, what, 1m80? He’s really small, you know?”

“Yes! Finally someone saying something which makes sense who isn’t a Normal blurted Alice” while remaining off-screen, even if Lindsey’s head had pivoted to glare at the camera. “I mean, come on! He needs a care to move around those!”

“Well, I never said I was talking about Andrew!” huffed the Gigantic bombshell, which threatened Eugene to be smothered by those fleshy hills he was now regretting to have climbed here. “And even if it was! I don’t see why he wouldn’t love them…” she finished, almost whispering.

“Well, maybe we could talk about it?” offered Eugene, looking up and pushing himself out of the fleshy prison. “I mean, there isn’t any reasons you couldn’t seduce him, if you take your time. And speaking your mind with someone who has no interest in getting in your pants – well I’ve heard it helps!”

“Wonderful, now Lindsey will get to the shrink on her boobs” chuckled Alice as she appeared on the screen. “Can you believe the fees she’s avoiding like that? Come on, the price of a Gigantic-sized sofa is not light, you can believe me! I’ve seen the bills we are paying here to all that furniture. I think any one of those guys could buy the rest of the world if they hadn’t to put something in the homes they have to build to house themselves!”

“We’re not that rich!” yelled Lindsey, whose tamper seemed to make Alice particularly amused.

“Whatever!” huffed Alice. “I think  it’s time to have our dear viewers choosing who will be part of next episode! By the way, it’ll happen in a secret place, so go wild! It may turn really funny! Here is the poll : https://strawpoll.com/144pyk1y6”

 

Chapter 18 - Secret Location - Andrew and Lindsey by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

hey everyone ! As you'll notice, no poll today because next week will be the second part of Andrew's trip on Lindsey :) !

Chapter 18: Secret Location – Lindsey and Andrew

“Weren’t we supposed to continue with the car?” asked Andrew, feeling a little nervous as he looked up at Lindsey’s face.

“Nah, it’ll happen in another episode, I think today’s more important” she replied, her voice soft and low, as she smiled tenderly at him. “And don’t tell me you aren’t better here, for once. Isn’t it a great view, from up here?”

“Yeah, you’re right I suppose” he admitted, looking over edge to take the incredible landscape he got to admire. “But I must say I’m a little afraid, I’ve never been that high…”

“Don’t be, I promise I won’t let anything bad happen to you.”

He wasn’t sure he trusted her to do that. Not for a lack of trying – he had to admit that she seemed to be really into him and whatever they had talked about with Eugene after the camera had stopped filming had clearly been beneficial to her behavior – and his health. Still, he doubted even she could see him falling along the side of this 400 meters tall building, at night. It was quite the spot however, especially because the show had reserved the whole thing just for the two of them – even if he was willing to bet that hundreds of peoples in the neighboring towns were looking at them.

Mostly at Lindsey, he corrected, - he was invisible to them, even on the roof top, protected from the mighty winds by discreet if impressive tech. By contrast, the bombshell blonde, who had elected to not constrain her breasts, looked positively breath-taking. She was clad in a black dress which only accentuated her pale skin. The dress even seemed to glint when one of the innumerable thread of silver or the inlaid glass decoration caught a stray ray of the moon or the Normal’s life, far below. And her cleavage! Even he could barely peer over the edge to look at it, and he could tell it looked stupendous.

And of course, she seemed so much bigger here! Unlike the Lounge, which had been designed to accommodate Gigantics, the outside world was not. It was made for people his size, and here, someone being 500 meters tall took all its meaning. It wasn’t just that she was taller than the monumental building he was on top off. It was that she was truly a part of the landscape, a vista onto her own. She could have stayed there and become a world-wide attraction, and peoples probably wouldn’t ever tire to discover it. Instead, she was talking to him.

“Earth to Andrew” she said, bringing him back to the present situation, which was waiting for their food to arrive. “Are you cold? You seems to be spacing out a lot more than at the Lounge? If you don’t feel well, we could stop it right now, really!”

“No, I’m fine!” he quickly replied, even if the very idea that Lindsey, of all people, would take his well-being into consideration still felt somewhat alien to me. “I was just reminded at how long I’ve been at the Lounge. The outside world seems strange now.”

“I… I’m not sure I get what you mean” she revealed, her beautiful lips almost glinting thanks to the lipstick she had applied – and even the shadows of the night couldn’t hide the way her eyeliner enhanced her naturally stupendous eyes. “I’m quite used to living indoors for long periods of time however – the world isn’t really meant for people like me, even here in Gigantopia. Sometimes I wish I could go beyond our borders, but it’s forbidden. Still…”

“There is also plenty of wonders to see around here” stated Andrew, who was mollified by the way the Gigantic woman seemed to pour her heart out for him.

“Sure… but alone, I don’t see the point on squinting to look at rivulets of waters falling from little mountains and whatnot” she sighed – and Andrew realized she was probably really melancholic; he’d have to thank Eugene for the little pep talk he had given her, truly!

“Well… I’m not saying we could do all of them together but I guess that some of them would look even better with you around” he admitted slowly, searching his words and feelings.

“Really? You think that?” she asked him, and it was really touching to see how her whole face lightened up and her body language changed, as if those little words had given her a boost of confidence. “You’d go out with me? After all I did to you?”

“Well, I’d be the dumbest guy on Earth if I didn’t at least gave it a try” he replied, smiling shyly. “I mean, I know folks out there who would kill me if they knew I passed up on such an offer. And thanks to those big old flies around, everybody probably knows it now!” he chuckled, gesturing at the drones.

“You mean those gnats? They look even smaller than you – I didn’t want to offend you, by the way!” she hastily added, which was so ludicrous Andrew couldn’t help but laugh heartily. “And, uh… How does it work while we are in the Lounge? I mean we can’t really… you know?”

“Well, I guess we could officially start dating after it only” admitted the Normal guy.

“yes, you’re contractually bound to do naughty stuff with everyone” concurred Alice, which made the two of them snort and roll their eyes. “No really, it’s in the fine prints.”

“Way to ruin the mood Alice” grumbled Lindsey. “Just when it got really romantic.”

“A little too romantic. I don’t want to bet on what our viewers would like to see, but I think it’d involve less talking and more boobies” she retorted, and even Andrew had to admit she was probably right – but he didn’t said it aloud.

“I have boobs the size of hangars” stated Lindsey, cupping them – and threatening to collide with the skyscraper, which probably wouldn’t have been able to endure it. “And quite an ass. If you’d just film me from down here, I’m pretty sure the viewers would be happy. Even with the dress!” she added hastily as if she could read Alice’s mind.

“Yeah sure… Anyway, you two love birds can continue doing whatever you were doing” sighed Alice.

Andrew looked up at the face of Lindsey. The mood was indeed far from romantic now that they were reminded of how much they were monitored. Still, he had to admit it wasn’t exactly too bothersome – it was just another episode of the Lounge, only one he was safe and got to talk with someone he had an interest in and who reciprocated. The young man had some difficulties believing that it would last, of course, but at least it’d be something to look up to, literality and figuratively speaking, when he’d get out of the show.

“So… where would you like to go, if you could?” he asked her, as he nibbled at some braid, waiting for his salad to come in.

“I think I’d love to go see the Himalayas” she revealed, a strange, dreamy, smile on her face. “I mean, can you imagine it? The tallest mountains in the world! Even I would probably feel small. The Alps aren’t that bad, but frankly, their average size is somewhere around a little over a thousand meters! That’s not really what I’d call tall…”

“I would” he chirped, smiling at her now, amused if a little stunned that a thousand meters wouldn’t impress even a Gigantic – surely the sheer mass of the mountains ought to have let them stunned, at least a little?

“Someday I’ll invite you to my home” she snorted. “It’s carved into the Alps – the former Austrian ones, I liked the view better here and the former tenant had died… anyway! It’d maybe look impressive to you, no doubt about it I guess, but I only have a first floor, not a second! A thousands meters is really far too small for us to have one, it’s a little infuriating. I think the Lounge may be bigger than my home, to give you an idea.”

Andrew had a hard time reconciling the sizes she was speaking off with the fact that it could be small. A thousand meters tall seemed so incredibly massive, especially from up close! It was almost thrice the size of the tallest buildings still standing in the world! And those were mightily impressive in their own right! Of course, they were also quite puny compared to one Gigantic… Lindsey’s shoulders definitively were far larger than the building he was on, for instance, and it said nothing of her breasts, each of which was probably twice as large as the skyscraper’s largest portion…

“Well, I think you’d be disappointed then – for me, it’d still be incredibly massive!”

“Does the Lounge still seems ginormous to you, after all those weeks?” she asked him, raising an eyebrow in quite the enticing fashion. “Because I don’t think it does anymore from the way you behave and it’s larger than my humble abode. No matter what some peoples think about our supposed wealth” she added in a pointed way, clearly talking about Alice.

Andrew opened his mouth and then closed it. He had to admit that she had a point here. Viewers weren’t privy to it, but even on down days, when they weren’t filming a new episode of the show, they could wander around the Lounge. It wasn’t easy and in fact a lot of paperwork had to be filled so they could arrange for some schedule. You couldn’t get out of your room when you wanted, to avoid someone being crushed to death, basically – which wasn’t so bad, considering that Andrew’s room was at least thrice as wide as his whole apartment back home!

Nonetheless, it meant that he had had opportunities to wander around the Lounge and he had to admit that it wasn’t that – well – gigantic anymore. He doubted the producers would be able to make use of it in a future series and he was almost willing to bet it was just a stealthy way to make peoples long for a multi-sized hotel, but living here for weeks… Yeah, it wasn’t monstrously massive. It was easy to forget you were into one man-made mountain range in fact. Surprisingly so. The Lounge itself was probably something like six or seven kilometers long and at least two ups, it was a wonder he never saw clouds in there, he realized.

“You’re right, I guess I could get used to a Gigantic-sized home… Even if I’d never be able to navigate it on my own!” he laughed. “And I guess being with a Gigantic would also have its downs. Where would we rest for the holidays, after all?”

“Oh, we wouldn’t rest anywhere! I mean” she explained, clearly seeing his surprised face thanks to the lights of the restaurant, “you haven’t realized it yet, but us Gigantics covers a lot of ground when we want to! I could go up to what was Norway and back in the South of Italy in a day, really, if I put up my mind – well, okay, more two or three, but you get the idea!”

“No… freaking. Way” blurted Alice as she appeared on screen, letting the two improbable lovers fade in the background. “Can you believe it, someone going from one point of old Europe to another so fast? It’s… It’s mind-blowing, isn’t it? Anyway, no poll for next week, it’ll be the promised second part of Andrew’s trip on Lindsey instead. I hope you’ll enjoy it when it’ll come out!

Chapter 19 - The Garage - Andrew and Lindsey by Kurogane335

Chapter 19: The Garage – Andrew and Lindsey

The slope of her breast was harder to negotiate than he had anticipated. Even the pick-up, with its powerful motor and all seemed willing to give up, until he managed to pass the first dozen of meters or so, where gravity had made the mighty tit sag a little. Then, by chance or design, he was able to soar up there with far greater ease than he had expected and in a matter of seconds, he was parking the car next to the enormous – and quite evidently erect – nipple of Lindsey. But his plan to climb it went a little haywire.

Not so much because of its size, even if, being honest with himself, climbing it without gears suddenly sounded like a terrible idea if he fell. Because of the view he had up here. Her whole body expanded beyond those hills and it was certainly a sight to behold. Her belly formed quite the plain, the faintest hints of her abs forming little trenches and prevented it from being entirely flat. And at the edge of this plain, hidden from view he could picture the mound of Lindsey’s womanhood. He also wanted to drive there, and even beyond, up on those incredibly long legs.

“Holy shit, they go on and on” he blurted, as he got out of the car to get a better look at it.

She wasn’t even stretching them, but Lindsey’s legs seemed to be so long that Andrew’s mind had a hard time comprehending it – which was surprising, he should have felt more used to them by now. But then again, he had rarely ever been on the ground near them, and thus he rarely had to deal with the whole towering height of Lindsey. More often than not, the lower half of her body was below his position and thus she was “merely” 250 meters tall, give or less a few dozen meters. But now, he could see her in all her glory, and it was mind-blowing.

“Loving what you see?” she asked him, her voice low and sensual, as she raised on incredible hand to caress her belly with the tip of her fingers, which were larger than he was tall, several times over. “You know, I can be very still, if you want to explore more...”

“I… Yeah, I think I’d love that” he blurted, looking at her monolithic nipple and deciding that he wanted to do something else than climb it, in the end – those feet seemed lovely, it turned out! “I’ll try to go down your legs, up to your feet. Try not to move at all, okay?”

She didn’t answer verbally, instead humming and letting her hand disappear from view, falling back to her side. Andrew decided it was good enough and he jumped back into the car. He let its engine roar and he descended the fleshy hill he was on. It was easier said than done however, because the car picked up a lot of speed and he suddenly feared that he’d lose control and have an accident. But somehow, he managed to overcome the last slope and found himself landing rather roughly on the taunt skin between the ginormous breasts and Lindsey’s bellybutton.

Navigating this landscape was arduous. It required Andrew to remain focused on his driving, when everything around him tried to attract his attention. That slim belly was truly an alien landscape. Lone hairs stood, here and there, like some sort of strange tree, swaying softly as the wind blew on them – Lindsey’s body was so vast it was able to create its own microclimate. And it truly felt marvelous to see it. The Lounge had some clouds in it, sometimes, but they seemed far more remote than what he was seeing now. The pale skin with the soft hairs and the powerful muscles and sinews beneath.

“So, how does it feel to drive on me? Isn’t it too strange?” she asked him, making the whole car rumble so much Andrew suddenly wondered if it wouldn’t just come undone because of the sheer force of the shakes – he could feel his organs and bones groaning, the implants straining to preserve him, but not really managing to do so entirely.

“I don’t know” he replied truthfully – his emotions were too strange to be read. “But shouldn’t I be the one asking how you feel being drove on? I’m not sure I’d like it myself.”

“Well, it’s certainly strange” she admitted, and suddenly her long nails came into view, but just as Andrew piled, they fell back on her side, leaving him panting and worried by her sudden move – her body was large but not large enough that he could take something like that easily and safely. “But I’ve got a sturdy skin and it tickles more than anything, really.”

He guess it made sense indeed, but it was still hard to reconcile the living and moving landscape he was on with – well – her. It was as if, being so close to her body, he couldn’t really picture the whole from the bits he saw and drove on. It made Lindsey looks so much more than human, even more so than she normally did. She was truly astounding in a subtler way, as if not trying to flaunt her assets or assert her dominance allowed her to do so far more easily, forcing him to remain silent and awed when he noticed that the belly he was approaching inflated and deflated incredibly.

“Holy shit” he muttered – it was something absolutely incredible to witness, even if he knew he could have seen the same thing looking at his own belly – but here, he was a little ant on a powerful Gigantic woman who seemed into him – truly, pure insanity.

He didn’t stop, however. He didn’t want to let himself be too distracted by it. He wanted to reach those beautiful feet he could see in the distance. He moved forward, driving on the belly, feeling slightly sea-sick as he crossed the belly, avoiding the belly-button and reaching the place where her torso morphed into her legs. The crossing proved far easier than he had feared, her body was curvy enough that her ass propped up her legs a little, almost making them level with the rest. In seconds, he was on the right on and he slowed down a little, fearing that a mistake would send him plummeting toward the mattress – and possibly death.

But nothing difficult happened until the knees of Lindsey. They turned out to be too treacherous for the car, he realized. Like everyone, here, her skin folded and it formed ridges he didn’t feel able to navigate with the pick-up, not with the way she made minutes moves, which she probably didn’t even notice, nothing more than flinches, but which changed the landscape. The rest of the trek would be slower, but he decided that it was best to go on foot from then on. He shut down the engine, opened the door and started the last part of his journey on a Gigantic body.

He grunted as he crossed the ridges. At his size, they were truly massive, almost as tall, if not taller than him! Thankfully, the skin here was rough and it allowed him to climb somewhat easily. In a matter of seconds, he was on top of the first, even if his arms ached and he realized that he could somewhat move from on top to the other if he threaded carefully. He heard a loud gasp which made him stop and look over his shoulder to see Lindsey trying to see what he was doing, struggling to push her monstrous breasts out of the way to have a better line of sight toward him – which seemed to be a somewhat losing battle, and he started to chuckle.

“Oh, you can laugh! But I’d like to see you with breasts as big as mine and see how you’d manage!” she huffed. “You’ve no idea how heavy they are, even for me!” she continued, huffing as she did her beasts to push those outwards without moving too much, especially her legs, which proved that she was truly concerned by his well-being, or at least it felt like that.

“I don’t think you’d see much” he replied, chuckling again. “I mean, with breasts as big as yours, I’d be crushed to death in a flash!” he finished, which made her groan and he suspected roll her eyes, even if he couldn’t really see them.

“Shit” she finally muttered as she let her arms fall back on her side, her hills settling back in places. “Even constrained they are too big!”

Andrew turned around. He didn’t want to lose track of his goal. It wasn’t so far away now, and jumping down from the last ridge of her knee, he started to walk leisurely toward it. The foot of Lindsey was incredibly vast from up close, but somehow, he didn’t dread it at all. If he had been on the ground and she walking, things would have been fundamentally different, of course, but as it was, it was simply an impossibly large foot, dainty nonetheless, and quite well kept, with manicured toes and all. He suddenly wondered if he’d be able to climb toward those or not – probably not, he suspected, not without great risks for his health.

“Okay, I’m almost where I wanted to be. Do you think you could let your feet lay flat on the bed? I know it may be uncomfortable, but it’d help a lot!”

She didn’t answer and he even heard her sigh… and yet she did as he had asked and shifted her feet, which made her whole legs shift too, as her muscles worked on this minute move for her, which nonetheless sent him on his knees. He smiled at that, for once. He had expected something like that to happen and he rushed quickly back on his feet and dashed forward, toward the beautiful toes which were now really close, and in fact low enough that even if he fell, he’d probably not get too hurt by it. Hopefully, because he planned to take some risks.

It was incredibly strange to be on those. They were indeed well manicured, as he had suspected. And what was absolutely insane was the smell. They didn’t stink, of course, Lindsey was too high class to let that happen. But they had a distinct smell, one he couldn’t pinpoint. It was almost as if they felt like wet ground after a rain. It was the closest smell he could attach to them, but he wasn’t really happy with this comparison, it didn’t entirely work. Still, as she started to play with her toes, he couldn’t really consider it much longer.

“You feel so light” she giggled, her powerful voice somewhat muffled by the wall of her breasts. “It’s really incredible, it’s strange knowing that you’re, well, someone and not, I don’t know, a light feather or something like that, you know?”

“Well, it’s strange because I’m pretty sure I’m average weight… for a Normal” he replied, laughing, really amused by her antics in spite of the danger. “It’s not my fault you’re incredibly tall.”

“Well, I AM average-sized for a Gigantic. In fact, we are all exactly five hundred meters tall, you know. Flat.”

“I guess it explains a lot then” stated Alice, still off-screen, as the voice of the two guests faded away. “I mean, if they are all exactly the same size, they need to lord over us, otherwise, how could they flaunt their height otherwise, right? However, it’s not really the point… next week will be the last normal episode – somewhat – and next week will be the Finale! And if I said somewhat, it’s because you’ll be able to choose only one guest, the other will be picked by us! Have fun with that: https://strawpoll.com/3ddbbpf6w !”

 

Chapter 20 - The Living Room - Lindsey and Alexander by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the super long delay ! Work and the holidays prevented me from releasing the chapter earlier. Super sorry about it !

Chapter 20: The Living Room - Lindsey and Alexander

Alexander let his fingers rummage through his fiery red hair. Since he hadn’t appeared on any episode save the very first one, he had let those grow. It wouldn’t have been the truth at all to say that they had become long, but they weren’t very short anymore. Just the perfect length to look anxious when one had to wait for a Gigantic woman to appear. It wasn’t even a possibility, he was certain Lindsey, the star of the show, would be the participant of the last episode with him. And it made him somewhat nervous, of course, who wouldn’t be?

He came from the suburbs of Gigantopia proper, where most people were either Normals or Smalls like him. Which meant he wasn’t used to look up at people often. In fact, as far as he could tell, Giants and Smalls did hang out a little but his kind almost never met the Titans and above. Way out of their league, basically, and they knew what to avoid. But today, he was thrown right into the jaws of the she-wolf. A very pretty one, but he was certain her bite would still be painful if she wanted to. His thought where interrupted by the booming sounds of Lindsey’s feet approaching.

“Of course, they had to pick this room of all the possibilities” grumbled the Gigantic blonde as she appeared, surveying the damage she had inflicted here with Jason a few weeks ago. “I mean, what is wrong with the gardens?”

“It rains like hell outside?” offered Alexander before he couldn’t control his mouth.

“Oh, yeah, it makes sense. Rain does make the ground muddy and it’s somewhat cold on the skin” she accepted, as she moved toward the sofa he was in – and Alexander had to run away when it became clear she wanted to sit roughly where he had been waiting. “So… what do you want to do today? It’s your first episode here, I think I can accommodate you.”

“That’s mighty generous of you” chuckled Alexander – perhaps he should have felt a little insulted, but in truth he had had time to learn all about Lindsey’s big ass and bigger ego. “But I’m not sure of what I want to do, I’m not so used to the limelight of the series proper” he added, smiling self-depreciatively at her, which didn’t seem to go unnoticed as she smiled back.

“You’re right, I’ve got the experience here… Well, if you want to know what I’d propose you, it’d be to let me pick you up and put you on my lap. You’re the right size for it, being somewhat tall, for a little thing!”

“It wouldn’t be some nefarious plot to crush me with your tits afterwards, right? Because I think it’s something you could do!”

“If I wanted to play with you and my tits, I’d just put you between them silly” she snored, lightly patting her ginormous knockers. “Everyone focus on them, but my thighs are also appreciable, aren’t they?”

“Well, they are certainly exceptional!” he admitted, grinning as he stood like a small action figure on those enormous cylinder of flesh. “But aren’t they a little, I don’t know… too much?”

“Are you telling me I’m fat!?” almost shrieked Lindsey, who seemed indignant and slapped her thighs, whose flesh did wobble a little, a testament for her strength and the buoyancy of her body, even in places which didn’t seem to be that curvy. “That’s extremely rude of you, mister! Especially when I offer to have you there!”

“That’s not what I said” defended himself Alexander, shaking his head, but smiling nonetheless. “I mean, they do suit you… But as a Small, I can tell you that they are much to take in. I can’t imagine it can be for your paramour” he explained. “Aren’t you afraid that he could, I don’t know, fall from those if you aren’t careful?”

“Of course not!” huffed Lindsey haughtily, as if it was the most ridiculous thing she had ever heard. “I always know what I’m doing.”

“Of course” chuckled Alexander as he gazed at the messy living room, which had still several weeks of works to be fully repaired ahead of itself, all because Lindsey precisely rarely knew what she was doing – not that he’d say it to her just yet. “But it’s your life – and his, I guess! Just, you have to admit that exercising a little could do wonders for your figure. I know that you Gigantics are supposedly perfect anatomically speaking, but working out for him would probably makes me really happy!”

“You think so?”

The change into Lindsey’s behavior was quite incredible here. She had went from a frowning, almost scowling figure to one sounding more like a little puppy hungry for validation which, considering her size, would have make her the tallest puppy ever. But as Alexander looked up, his view partially – almost entirely – obscured by the mammoth breasts of the Gigantic woman – he could tell she really wanted his opinion on that subject. Which he could give her but in truth he didn’t knew Andrew at all and he didn’t feel legitimate to state that she needed to exercise to please him.

“Well… I can’t assure you that’s what he wants. That’s what I’d like and I think that at the very least, demonstrating a deep commitment to this relationship could only make him surer of your feelings and how deep they runs. And it’d also help you ascertain his!”

“How so?” asked Lindsey, leaning forward which actually unnerved Alexander, who didn’t want to die smothered by thousands of tons of boob flesh.

“Well, if you make efforts and he doesn’t in some capacity – and it doesn’t have to be physical mind – then I think it won’t be a very healthy relationship. You can’t build a sturdy house alone, as my pa’ used to say!”

“Yeah, I guess it make sense” she replied after taking the time to consider his words. “Doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be punished for telling the world that I’m fat however!” she finished with a wide grin as she parted her thighs momentarily.

Alexander hadn’t any time to react or prepare himself. One second he was sitting relatively comfortably on Lindsey, his back against her belly, and the next he fell. It wasn’t long before he stopped however. She had barely parted her legs and shook one to make him tumble between them. In a flash, he found himself surrounded by her thighs and entirely trapped. He was in a rather uncomfortable position then and things drew direr when she started to apply some pressure on him. Nothing too dangerous, he had to admit she knew what she was doing, but still!

He did struggle. Partly because he suspected that Lindsey expected him to, and it’d lessen the duration of his punishment, partly because he was really not liking it too much. As a Small, he spent most of his time surrounded by Normals, and if someone pressured another physically, it was usually him. He wasn’t a bully like a lot of his kind could be, but he had to admit that being all day, every day,  surrounded by petite figures like that made the temptation hard to resist sometimes, especially when they were nasty or rude.

And he didn’t like very much to be in the position he was in now, being the one bullied, in a way. Not that he couldn’t tell that Lindsey did it playfully, of course, but still. He suspected even the dumbest of Normals he had had to educate had never felt as powerless as he felt right now. The size difference wasn’t so great between him and them, he was what? Barely five times their size, give or take a few? Lindsey’s own height was probably closer to 25 times his own. That had to count, right? Nonetheless, he didn’t despair en just waited for her to grow bored of it.

“You don’t seem to mind too much what I’m doing” noted Lindsey, sounding a little amused. “I expected a lot more complains, struggles and the like, you know? It’s kind of disappointing.”

“Well, you are taller than I!” shouted Alexander, as he tried to push the legs pinning him in place away, to no avail, and thus forcing more on his voice. “I know you Gigantics almost never interact with the smaller peoples, but for Smalls – and Normals I think, it’s natural to accept that there is times you can’t do much, or anything, really!”

“Well, it seems to suck big time being small” huffed the Gigantic woman. “I sometimes really wonder how you guys survived all this time without us Gigantics to help straighten you out!”

“You do realize that we all have Normal ancestors, yes?” asked Alex, using a lull in the pressure applied on him to finally free his head, shoulders and arms, but stopping short when he felt Lindsey pushing her thighs back together to keep him in place. “And you guys aren’t exactly running thing – at least not that I know off?”

“Of course we don’t rule you! What would be the point! But we provided the techs to save this poor planet! Show some respect mister, or I’ll pin you back down there faster than you can quip!”

“Okay, okay!” chuckled Alexander, who couldn’t help but be amused by Lindsey’s reaction. “But you’ve got to admit… those legs are a tad too much for your crush to handle if you aren’t super careful… and I’m sorry, but you’re not that careful from what the world has seen the last few weeks!”

“Nonsense! I am careful!”

“Uuh, the working crews here could disagree” noted Alice, which made Lindsey blew her cheeks, each looking far larger than a hot air balloon, which was kind of ridiculous – but she didn’t reply, mercifully, and Alexander could even release himself entirely, quickly moving closer to Lindsey’s belly and its firmer ground.

“Yeah, well… I don’t care about that” pouted Lindsey, which made Alexander laugh heartily. “What? It’s true! It happened once because Jason and I were horny, that’s all!”

“Thank God it only happened once!” huffed Alice, but even she seemed somewhat amused by Lindsey frantic refusal to admit that perhaps she wasn’t as careful as she pretended to be. “In any case, I have an important announcement to make, so perhaps you two can get back to doing whatever you were doing before I interrupted you. Which, hopefully, didn’t involve popping Alexander like a too ripe fruit, right?”

“Of course not!” shouted Lindsey in an almost shrill voice.

“Yeah, sure… Anyway! I wanted to inform our viewers that due to technical difficulties, we will have to delay the final episode, which should have come out next week. It has become impossible to endure it for now and we’ll have to release it only at the start of January! In any case, we wish you a Merry Christmas! See you in 2021!”

 

Chapter 21 - Final Chapter by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Here it is, the last chapter of this story. I hope you'll like it ;) !

Final Chapter

“Hey everyone! I hope the end of the year was kinder to you than it was to us here, at the Lounge”! chirped Alice.

It wasn’t hard to notice that she seemed a bit tired. Authentically cheerful perhaps, but tired. Her hair was slightly disheveled and she looked paler than before. Still, she seemed as professional – or unprofessional – as ever as she moved before the camera, displaying her petite but noticeable curves in an outfit probably a size too small for her. Not that many people would complain – or notice. Not with the background being comprised two ginormous breasts, which dwarfed even Lindsey’s, whose dark skin betrayed a new Gigantic on the block.

“The most perverts of the lot among you have probably noticed a new presence here today, and that’s our owner of the Lounge! And the show’s producer, and the… well, the lady behind everything! Make a standing ovation for Celia!”

The camera zoomed back and the woman behind came into glorious view. Her Gigantic body was barely contained in a pink dress which seemed to struggle with her curves, which were at least as glorious as Lindsey’s in places – in other, she simply eclipsed her. She had a matronly look, even if she seemed young, no more than thirty years old maybe. Her long hair, surprisingly blonde without looking bleached, which was stranger than anything else for a Black woman, flew down past her shoulders and she exuded a great calm – and an incredible amount of sex appeal, her breasts alone two hills which drew all the attention to themselves.

“Thank you Alice” she said in a soft, deep voice, strangely soothing. “I’m really happy that you accepted to come back here with me today!”

As she smiled gently at the Normal woman before her, it became clear that something happened to her body. It simply… grew curvier. Not by much, and clearly it wasn’t intentional because she blinked and looked at herself with a puzzled face, but it was clearly happening. her tits were the most noticeable, bulging forward and upward, turning the dress, which had been loose enough, into a tight fit, revealing the pattern of the bra underneath – a rarity for Gigantics, but perhaps Celia knew what was to come today?

“Herm, thanks Celia, but you’re a… growing sexier” replied Alice, which seemed a little surprised as her boss’s breasts crept forward, stopping barely a meter from her, the pink fabric of her dress so taunt the Normal woman felt she could have probably pierced it just by pushing a little with her hand.

“Oh, sorry!” she chuckled, which only made her curves even more obvious for all. “Ever since I gave birth two months ago, it’s been a little harder than before to keep them bottled! I guess five children is a lot, even for a Gigantic body!”

“Five? Wow, you’ve got patience! I don’t think I could endure one!” laughed Alice, who couldn’t hide entirely how impressed she was. “I mean, nine months each!”

“Well, yeah. I started young!” laughed Celia, which made her monstrous breasts wobbled, even as they shrank back, being compressed by her will alone. “But recently, I’ve started to feel it harder to keep me… curves, under control. I guess it’s because of all those kids. They take a toll on a body, I hope I’m not looking too tired or sagging!”

She laughed and put her right hand on her head, caressing her blonde hair. For anyone with eyes to see, it was all but impossible to notice even a hint of age on her. Sure, she seemed to be thirty at the most, but it was a young and perky thirty, if it made sense. She was looking perfect, with a youthful face still, and her few wrinkles and barely noticeable crow-feet seemed to be due more to laugher than age. And her breasts were anything but sagging, quite the contrary, even in their unruly state of barely contained size.

“I’m pretty sure I can speak the mind of all out viewers and say you look positively stunning madam!” replied Alice, who seemed strangely cowed by the presence of the show’s owner, far more than she had ever been. “If it isn’t too bold from me, perhaps you could tell us how and why you had this idea for the show, and what you intend to do with the Lounge from now on?”

“Of course!” chirped Celia, clasping her hands, and the wind it produced almost sent the Normal woman to her knees. “Oops, sorry. I’ve been leaving with a Normal for years now and I can still be somewhat clumsy in my dealings with your kind! Are you okay Alice?”

“I’m perfectly fine madam!” chuckled Alice, who seemed to turn a bright red in the face.

It was quite easy to understand why she was so embarrassed. Celia’s growth had been more tasking for her clothe than it could bear and there had been a very small and almost unnoticeable tear which formed in those. And Alice, as she fell, found herself able to look straight at it and noticed the impossibly vast cleavage beyond. The drones around her had also noticed it and had quickly moved slightly out of the way to prevent anyone from seeing anything they shouldn’t have, but not fast enough that viewers hadn’t shared Alice’s view.

“That’s wonderful to hear! And to answer your question – which is indeed the very reason for me appearing like that on TV – that’s really new for me so I can tell how impressive it is that you manage to keep your composure like That Alice! Well… My husband is a Normal, and I love it very much… and he helped me realize that we didn’t know each other’s well enough – the Growns and the Normals, and even the various kind of Growns, really! So… well, it was my idea to have this mixed-sized place be erected so that people could discover different views of the world, if you will.”

As she spoke, Celia moved her hands and shifted her torso, which produced quite a tantalizing view, as her breasts moved this way and that. Her bra didn’t seem able to really lock them in place and she didn’t seem to mind. And, perhaps strangely, the very fact that she was clothed and not naked like Lindsey had been most of the time made her look sexier, as if the promise of those breasts was greater than seeing them in their full glory – not that many people would have minded if the black behemoth had a wardrobe malfunction right now.

“So you will allow peoples of all size to mingle at all time? Unsupervised?” pressed Alice, who proved her professionalism as she was able to look at Celia’s face and not her tits when she was level with those. “Isn’t it a little dangerous? I mean, we almost had dire accidents here. What would have happened without cameras is anyone’s guess, really!”

“You’re right, but I thought of that. As you know, everyone from Gigantopia – or anyone wishing to come here from the outside world – as an implant. Well, I developed a way to make sure that the risk of accident is greatly reduced thanks to it. Do you want a demonstration?”

“Uh, sure?” replied Alice, who seemed quite puzzled now.

She hadn’t much time to wait to see what Celia meant when she talked about a demonstration. One of the Gigantic’s hand came to rest uncomfortably close to Alice and then, the pointer was lifted, shifted and seemed ready to fall on her. The Normal girl was frozen in place, partly due to fear, partly due to her inability to react, because of the speed of Celia’s movement. She hadn’t realized it until now, but it was quite probably that Lindsey and Jason had taken great care moving slowly around the rest of the crew, because Celia’s action had been a blur!

Just as quickly as it had approached, the hand of the Gigantic woman darted back away from Alice, as she let out a soft hiss of pain. Alice herself felt a jolt in her body, which made her jump back quite the distance backward and almost made her fall on her ass. She got her balance back quick enough to see Celia moving her hand and playing with her fingers as if she tried to force the pain away. It was quite a strange spectacle and when their eyes met, the two women couldn’t help but laugh; in spite of the danger Alice had been just now.

“See?” explained Celia, a huge smile on her face. “I modified the way the implant react. In theory it’s here to allow taller people to hear smaller ones, and for Normals and the like, it protect your from the power of our voice and moves. So I deduced it could be made to send a signal when ones comes dangerously close to a danger. In my kind, pain in the dangerous area!”

“And it my kind it’s a general sense of dread and need to rush out of it?’ asked Alice, who padded at herself, as if she was searching for something. “It’s… super strange! Like, I don’t know what I felt but I felt something so… It was as if I was… I was feeling some strange urge to move, or almost as if my body moved on its own.”

“Yes, it’s only a first version. I don’t like the idea of forcing a smaller body to be hijacked by the implant but I found that it was possible to… convince… a Normal or Small body to act on its own to avoid the danger which is coming. It’s not perfect but, well… if it makes sure nobody gets squished, it’s all good right?”

Alice seemed a little embarrassed but she didn’t answer this question. Not because she didn’t want to, but because as she fidgeted a little, Celia’s breasts grew again, and this time it was a lot faster and more pronounced than the previous event. The petite Normal woman soon found herself engulfed into the encroaching tide of boob, the pink dress being torn open by the raging bulls beneath, the bra snapping loudly and making the Gigantic gasp, made seemed to only make her breasts grow bigger. In a matter of seconds, Alice had entirely disappeared from view.

“Hum, Alice? Are you…” started Celia, who gasped again, when she realized that she couldn’t see Alice. “Please, tell me you aren’t hurt or worse?” she asked, raising her hands over her breasts, as if she didn’t knew what to do. “If you’re okay, try not to move, I’ll part my breasts a little okay? In theory you should still be on the shelf, hopefully…”

She lifted her enormous orbs out of the ruined dress, revealing their impressive nipples, which seemed slightly larger than Lindsey’s. And on top of on was Alice, who was lying on her back, looking up with a rather stupid grin on her face. It took a moment for Celia to notice her and when she did, she couldn’t help but chuckle. It was obvious that Alice was actually extremely happy with her current situation and she didn’t seem to be afraid or worried at all. Finally, she looked up at the beautiful eyes of Celia, who herself didn’t seem to mind to be seen half naked like that.

“Hey! Do you think we could keep it for the episode?” asked Alice with a huge grin.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9508