Fitting in at School by Tinyjosh
Summary:

Former Students are forced to repeat Yr 12 after a scandel. However the only school that will take them is one that is not exactly designed for regular humans.
Forced to attend an Alien school, the students must survive the year to pass, assuming their new classmates are willing...

 

NOTICE: Students ARE ALL OVER 18. Repeating students are adults, all others are also over 18.

 

Tags contain guides on content.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Object, Body Part, Butt, Entrapment, Footwear, Insertion, Mouth Play, Odor, Sci-Fi, Slave, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 25 Completed: Yes Word count: 33053 Read: 93511 Published: August 10 2020 Updated: August 14 2020

1. Chapter 1 Home Room by Tinyjosh

2. Chapter 2 Teacher Knows Best by Tinyjosh

3. Chapter 3 Lunch Time Blues by Tinyjosh

4. Chapter 4 Shared Spaces by Tinyjosh

5. Chapter 5 The Lonely Night by Tinyjosh

6. Chapter 6 Sports Class by Tinyjosh

7. Chapter 7 Working Out by Tinyjosh

8. Chapter 8 The Enemy of my Enemy is my Lover by Tinyjosh

9. Chapter 9 Wood Class by Tinyjosh

10. Chapter 10 Sharing is Caring by Tinyjosh

11. Chapter 11 Trying new Faces by Tinyjosh

12. Chapter 12 Missing You by Tinyjosh

13. Chapter 13 Till Its Gone by Tinyjosh

14. Chapter 14 Alone Now by Tinyjosh

15. Chapter 15 Love is Good by Tinyjosh

16. Chapter 16 Pictures by Tinyjosh

17. Chapter 17 Two Hearts by Tinyjosh

18. Chapter 18 The Fourth The Fifth by Tinyjosh

19. Chapter 19 Little Ms by Tinyjosh

20. Chapter 20 We Got This by Tinyjosh

21. Chapter 21 A New Start by Tinyjosh

22. Chapter 22 Show Time by Tinyjosh

23. Chapter 23 Friends by Tinyjosh

24. Chapter 24 These Violent Delights by Tinyjosh

25. Chapter 25 Lifes a Happy Song by Tinyjosh

Chapter 1 Home Room by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

NO PERSON IN THIS STORY IS UNDER 18.

This chapter follows 3 of the 6 students as they are introduced to their new lives.

As the former class of A1 walked into their new classroom, they knew things were going to be very, very different...

Several months ago, a class known as A1 at the Sundale School had been notified that the Yr 12 year they had finished several years ago was deemed 'void'. The teacher had apparently never been registered and all the tests and quizzes were false. They were notified that they had no obligation to re-do Yr 12, but that it will marked in their record. Out of the 20 students, 6 decided to repeat.

Many due to work asking them to have it marked, not wanting employees being outed as not 'completing highschool'. While the rest had to mark it in their resume that they never completed yr 12, so decided to go and do it to avoid the hassle.

However the problem began that no local school district wanted them. They were all adults now, no one under 18, and they would need to make a custom class just for the students. And Sundale had closed down due to the scandel, so could not help. The government agreed to pay any expenses for them, but for the schools themselves, both unseen costs and risk of low test scores forced none to accept them.

Until they found The Belle School for Human learning. An Alien only school for the learning of Alien creatures in humanity and Alien based studies. It was basically a school for Aliens to attend to learn both the universe and Earth customs, set up by the estimed Belle family. And while only Aliens ever attended, they did both offer and encourage any humans to attend, with the criteria that had to be over 18+, as many of the students were this age and Belle did not want any lawsuits.

And so, the 6 students who were forced nowhere else, applied and were sent a letter to attend on Monday at 9:00am at Ms Eve's class.

And as they walked through the door, they realised this was not going to be a normal year.

Jackson (Jack) Mildred Scully:

Jack walked into the classroom before stopping in the door way like most of his other former classmates, now returning classmates. The class room was...different. The classroom itself was normal, but the students they now shared the classroom with was not. Various species, about 5 students, sat in desk seats, staring back at them. All seemed happy for new additions, but some sneered at them and others even smiled devilosly.

Jack was not foreign to Aliens, every day he saw them. It was what they did to humans that scared him. Ever since the arrival, humans were known to have a hard time with certain species and when in Aliens only areas, not unlike this school. The government for years had promised to clean it up, but the money been funnelled outweighed the intrest. Jack had even known a former family member to have dissapeared one night, assumed to be Alien related.

"You may sit anywhere, but take consideration of your partners you sit next to, some have needs you may need to help with or accomadate. We will start when you are all settled" Said the teacher up the front. Her name, according to the letter, Ms Eve. She was about 6 ft tall and was Techorian, an advanced race of aliens that resembled machine more then man.

FACT DUMP:
TECHORIANS: Mechanical organisims with humanoid looks. Thier body is comprised of organic steel like 'skin', it reacts and feels like any Human skin but is as solid as steel and is grey and has bolts like a humanoid. They are described as robots with fake skin due to this. They breath as humans, but only as something adapted to ease the minds of thier new planets locals, at home they have no need. They have hair they grow as fashion statements or to fit in, but have grown as essential to the species due to the love they found of hair in itself. They wear clothes like humans, something even done on thier home planet, with the difference is the human clothes aren't as tough due to local meterials used. Most enjoy the humans but many have no adjusted and some hate them. END FACT DUMP.

She had quite pretty long blonde hair and an attractive body. But that made sense as they could program it to any shape. Jack followed his classmates and went to pick a seat. Jack was not 100% knowledable with all species, so he tried to pick out a safe one, heeding the warning the teacher had mentioned. As he approached the desks, he realised something different. Instead of normal human desks that was one seat to a desk, these were a shared two seater seat with a desk, with none of the Aliens sitting together. Jack found it odd but also intimidating, he had to sit with someone. "We have one empty seat near the back, if someone wants it, a student is late to register. Else we are a sharing class, I ask you sit next to a non human class mate and mingle. This school is to encourage learning between races" The teacher remaked while writing something on the board.

Jack looked towards the back seat but missed out, another student got it, Josh Stone. Lucky bugger. He quickly looked and spotted another Techorian, the only student one in the class. While the possibility she might not be friendly towards him, he did know the species and no hidden surprises were waiting. He moved quickly and sat down. She turned to him and smiled before turning it into stare. She then reached into her dress and pulled out a tiny human. Jack was seriously freaked out. "This is George, he serves me. I have one more space for another, which will be you if you mess with me, copy my work or engage in anything I don't like. You get 1 warning" She said, before placing the poor man back. She then smiled again at him and returned to looking at the board. Jack had realised perhaps he had fucked up.

Amy Arthur Hunter:

Amy looked around at the different species. She had to pick a seat and the empty places were slowly being taken. She was clueless with Aliens, living in an area that had not many and not having much experience with them, so she was terrified. She had heard horror stories about them and wanted to meet one that was friendly. She scoped the remaining seats and saw one with a regular looking boy. She moved towards him and sat down. The boy looked like any  regular human and would be mistaken as one if not for the small antenna that hid within his hair. She sat down and the boy seemed to flinch, Amy was taken back, he was scared of her?! "I..I am Phil, pl..please don't hurt me. I just want to st..study alone in peace" he quietly said before returning his focus to the front board. Amy was confused, who was this person. A human classmate of hers at the next desk leaned over and whispered to her "Nice catch, thats a Ini, I didnt even notice, wish I had" he said before quickly leaning back, not to get caught. An Ini Amy thought? She quietly googled it on her phone, keeping it away from the teacher. As she read the information on them, Amy was quite intrigued...

FACT DUMP:

Ini: A race of humanoid looking creatures. Outside of the small antenna that grows from its head, it looks identical to a human. Believed to be a way to blend in, they are rare to find on Earth as they are mistaken for Humans, which itself is not always a safe alternative. They have the power to shrink to any size, but rarely do so as most find the experience extremely unpleasant. The Antenna is usually hidden by their hair, which allows them to blend into humanity society easier, but are prone to end up in Human/Alien illegal acitivites by mistake often. END FACT DUMP. 


Tom (Thomas) Anthony White:

Tom had fucked up. He was so busy looking at all the new classmates, he had missed all the free spots to sit down. Standing there like an idiot, he was lost on what to do. Scared out of his mind already, the last thing he wanted to do was draw attention to himself. His classmates had all found a desk to sit at, but Tom was the odd one out. He could sit in an empty desk, but the teacher had told him not too. But, there was no more seats, the only Alien left was this huge girl that took the entire space seat to be able to sit down. Defeated, he approached an empty desk. He sat and awaited his session. "Mr Thomas, did I not say to sit with classmates" Ms Eve said, having turned around to read her books, she noticed the lone boy. Tom gulped and replied "Yes miss, but there were not empty seats". "Why Aliesha over there should be able to accomadate you" Miss Eve said, pointing to the large girl he had mentioned who took two seats. The girl turned to Tom behind her at her desk and smiled "I can make room, he can sit between my legs, no problem". "Excellent, Thomas move at once, not a good start if you can't follow these simple instructions" she said in a warning tone.

Tom jumped up and then slowly appeoached the desk. The girl was huge, he seemed like a small dog compared to her size. She was quite attractive, long black hair, lushious red lips and quite a body. But it was such a huge body, she was like a mini giantess. The girl looked at him and pushed the seat back and patted a small space between her thighs. He entered and she pushed the desk back. He could feel her heart pumping behind him and it was quite warm. Her dress was making a kind of cave or caccoon of heat that pushed towards him. However it also kind of smelt..like pussy.

The girl leaned down to his ear and whispered "This is going to be fun". She then grabbed his small arm and placed it inside her dress. Tom was mortified, she had no panties on and he was touching her pussy. "Pleasure me or I break it. Your my boy toy for this year" she whispered again before returning focus to the board. Tom was in for a hell of a year.


End Notes:

Thanks for reading. I have had this idea for awhile, forming in my head while writing Torment of Mankind. I wanted to intergrate it into that series, but it felt too different.

I will be updating both, so if your a fan of the other, this won't mess with it.

Unlike Torment, this will focus purely on the school and won't have a massive overarching story. But will follow the students closely instead.

Chapter 2 Teacher Knows Best by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Second chapter, going over the remaining students and partnerships.

 

 

Steve Mark Stewart:

Steve looked at his new classmates, various Aliens from different parts of the Galaxy. He saw his fellow Human classmates Jack sit next to a Techorian and Amy next to..another human?. Steve was confused, but decided he should find a place. He spotted a spot and went to sit down. Next to him was a young girl, about 18. She had slightly green skin and three breasts. Steve had no idea what creature she was, but his options was her or the tub, and he prefereed an unknown to a creepy tub. He sat down. The girl looked to him and extended a hand "Hi, I'm Cindy. Nice to meet you she said, Steve took her hand and they shook. "I am Steve, nice to meet you. I have never met your kind before" he said, realizing he worded it kinda bad. She giggled. She had a nice voice, very sweet and soft. Steve felt at ease. Perhaps she would be alright. She was quite good looking, lush red hair, gorgeous eyes and a smile that felt inviting and warm. "Its alright, my species is new to your planet. Maybe 5 years arrival. I can teach you all about us at break...if your intrested" she said, giving him a wink. She then turned back to the teacher who had started talking. Steve felt at ease, perhaps his pick was alright after all.

 
Luke Drake Smith:

Luke had no idea why he sat next to this giant tub. It was like a giant fish tank but positioned on the seat. It was dark inside, the water murky. Maybe he did it out of curiosity, to see what was in it. Maybe he thought it was empty and it was a safe choice or maybe he panicked and saw it as something that was not staring at him. Whatever it is, he was stuck with it. Everyone else had picked, even Tom, who had somehow become quite close with the giant girl in the class. He turned his eyes towards the tank, while keeping his head facing the teacher, who was currently writing on the board. Nothing was moving inside, it looked and sounded empty. But this freaked Luke out, why would they have something like this here. It had no power attached or anything, it just sat there. Suddenly the teacher turned to address the class before looking at Luke.

"Oh right, Mera is not coming anymore is she" she made a weird expression on her face, like she was mid thought. "Hmm, sorry about this Luke, but your actually sitting next to an empty tank" She said, Luke almost collapsed in sheer exhaustion. This entire time he thought it was some mysterious creature, instead it was nothing. He was actually alone. He exhauled in relief. "However, that means your partnerless and we can't have that" she said, approaching Luke. Luke replied "But Josh is not sitting next to anybody" Luke replied, hoping at the very least he can sit with someone he knows. "No, Josh is sitting where a student is coming tomorrow. You are sitting alone, Mera is not coming to our class, she pulled out before the term started. Hmm, what to do" Eve said, scratching her head.

"Oh well, youll have to sit with me today. And we can ask the principal what you want to do tomorrow" she said as she returned to her desk, awaiting Luke. Luke was confused but got up and went to grab his chair, however Ms Eve seemed to stop him "no no, don't need bring that" she said, confusing Luke."But Miss, I need a seat" he said "where can I grab one". "Oh you won't need a seat, I will show you, come over here" she said. Luke shrugged and walked over, slightly sweating on what the teacher had planned. As he approached her chair, she pulled it out for him to see. He froze in terror. On the chair was a little tiny human, wrapped in some meterial, unable to move, pointing up. He seemed wet and terrified. Ms Eve grabbed him, removing his body from some king of suction hole he was positioned in and showed the class.  "That remind me class, this was George. He was a student of mine 3 years back, one of my few human students we get from time to time. He failed my class and now serves me. This fate is what happens to any who fail, so remember that. And while I won't use you, I have george, many teachers and students are more then happy to dish out the punishment" she said, before putting George in her draw on her desk. She then gave Luke a pill. "Take this" she said. Luke was horrified, this was not what he signed up for. But the intimidating stance and power Ms Eve had on him was just as scary. He took the pill and within seconds found himself the same size as the young George. Ms Eve picked him up from the ground and seemed to wrap him in a mesh that completly restricted his movement and covered everything except his face.

"Your new classmate can tell you how bad the punishment is after class. Let him be an example, even if he did nothing wrong" she said and she plugged him into the stand. Luke looked up, the teacher was hovering over him. She looked down at him, massive in size. She then hovered over the chair and proceeded to lower herself. She moved her dress, revealing a lack of panties. Her smell grew as she got closer. The giant metal ass and wet pussy, stiumulated by her previous victim hovered and decended onto his trapped figure. He tried to move, but it was effortless. Eventually her pussy consumed him, slothering him in her juices and stimulating the 29 yr old teacher. The class mostly look mortified, all the humans and Phil had fear on their faces, while Aliesha and Cindy seemed intrigued. The only exception seemed the be the student Techorian, who seemed disgusted by the act, something her partner Jack noticed.


And with that, all but 1 student had found their partner for the rest of the year. A year of school they had to survive, one way or another.

"oh and one other thing students" Ms Eve announced. "Your partner buddies are also your bunk buddies. Sharing is caring" she smiled, looking down her wet pussy that contained the helpless Luke.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading.

Apologizes for any mistakes or errors. More chapters coming soon!

Chapter 3 Lunch Time Blues by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

The Students first lunch. Jack learns from his Partner and Aliesha has some fun with Tom.

The rest of the morning was grim. While the students did the task their teacher set them, the image and thought of the classmate under their teacher remained in their heads. Not that other things also did not hamper their minds. Tom had been pleasuring Aliesha for the entire morning, his hands extremly sore, and his writing horrible as a result as he refused to stop, risking her doing worse but he still had to work. Then there was Jack, the image of the poor person his partner kept horrified him as much as the teachers usage of Luke. Were all Techorians like this.

Eventually the bell rang for lunch, a 1 hour break for the day. Aliesha grabbed Tom by the arm and rushed him out while Steve and Cindy seemed to walk out, already seeming close. Josh left, since he was alone and while Phil stayed, his partner Amy also left, Phil leaving just after she did. Leaving Jack, his Techorian partner and Ms Eve remaining. Eventually Ms Eve got up and grabbed something from her draw and approached Jack and his partner. The sweat coming from Jack was very noticeable. He was freightened on what she wanted now, but instead seemed to head to his partners side, ignoring him.

"Here you go Kairi sweetie, I got you your lunch. You left it home again! You really need to manage yourself better" Ms Eve said before kissing her head and walking out. Jack just sat in silence.

Jack:
Jack could not believe it, did Ms Eve just call his partner..what was her name, Kairi? Sweetie. What is going on. He turned to face her and just looked directly at him. "George" she said, making Jack freeze and stay extremely still, remembering the poor man she had. She then looked back at her lunch and prepared to open it. Jack was curious on what she had, was it humans? He heard it was normal for them and she already had one down below. However when she opened the box..it was Sushi?. Kairi went to dig in but stopped once she saw Jack watching "What!" she said "You don't have to stay here, go out and have your lunch or something" she said, resuming her meal. "Oh, ah sorry" he replied and faced away, twidling his thumbs. He was too scared to leave the classroom and forgot to bring lunch. 

As Kairi was eating, she noticed Jack not doing anything and tapped his shoulder. He turned around "Forgot your lunch didn't you" she said. Jack was unsure how to answer. Was this a trick? A way to loose a chance. He was unsure, but decided lying was not the best action, since if he was caught doing so, it would be worse. "Um, ah...yeah." he replied, his body as stiff as a board from the pressure. Kairi sighed in judgement and then pushed her box towards him "go ahead, have some" she said. Jack was more confused then he had ever been. If it was not for the fact she was just eating some, he would assume it was a trap. But he was hungry and she seemed genuine. So he grabbed some of her lunch and they ate in silence.

As they both finished, Jack went to ask her something but she interjected "She's my mom ok!" she said, angerly. "Yes, I am in a class with my mom. Happy, no more discussion" she said. Jack stopped and then put both his arms on the desk, unsure how to proceed. "I like your name" he said, the only thing he could think of. "Thanks" kairi said, and while her tone was harsh, she smiled after, hiding it however from Jack.

Tom:

Tom's lunch was..less then pleasurable. Or at all really. Aliesha had dragged him from class and into a small rec room students could eat. She took his lunch and pushed him under her skirt, in a kneeled position. "Lick" was her only demand, and he complied. He was scared out of his skin. This girl was not only huge, but had the strength of nothing he ever felt. When she grabbed his hand earlier, it hurt and she seemed gentle doing so.

He looked at the giant pussy in front of him. It stank and he could smell more then just it, with her asshole smell mixing inside the skirt. He knead up to it and started licking, tasting her jucies and fluids. it was tangy, like she never cleaned herself. It tasted...somewhat like piss, not at all what he was used to. Her pubic hairs got into his face, she did not keep herself tidy. He continued however, knowing defiance was not an option. This school was not what he signed up for. His friend has been shrunk by the teacher! What was this school! Terrified this was all allowed, he did not want to be on the bad side of Aliesha. So he did what he was told.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

 

Apologizes for mistakes or errors.

Let me know what you think, always appreciate reviews to let me know how I am doing.

Chapter 4 Shared Spaces by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

A long one, enjoy.

After Lunch break, the students returned to the classroom. First in was Tom and Aliesha, Aliesha walked to her desk first, seeming very happy with herself. Tom walked in after her, his hair was a mess and he looked extremly uncomfortable. He walked slowly to Aliesha's desk and got on the ground on his knees, she then proceeded to put her legs on his, using his body as a stool. Jack and Kairi just looked at them in confusion.

Next was Josh, he walked in like nothing was wrong and sat down. He did not even seem to notice Tom's position, however he was also farther apart from the desk to notice and just used his phone in the back.

And last was Phil and Amy, who walked in together, Amy holding his hand while doing so, raising eye brows from all three students (Josh on his phone not noticing). Surprisingly both Steve and Cindy did not return before Ms Eve returned. eventually Ms Eve arrived and entered. Sitting back down on Luke, who she had taken with her and repositioned on her chair.

"Everyone back?" she asked, grabbing everyones attention, even Josh who looked up from his phone and was surprised everyone was back. Amy raised her hand "Steve and his partner aren't" she said. "ah right, Cindy got sick and Steve escorted her to her room. Speaking of rooms, have you been told of your accomomodations" Eve said, questioning the students. The Aliens seem confused and Aliesha raised her hand "Just that me and most others are already set up, not sure about the newcomers" Aliesha replied, Amy responding "we haven't been told anything. They took our items and bags this morning when we arrived, else, we don't know where to go". Miss Eve replied "ah then. As you know, your partners you are with now, are who you are staying with" she said, a few faces in the room looking unsure, except Aliesha and Amy who seemed happy. "Your items have been delivered to your new rooms, but not unpacked, I will let you guys sort that out. I sorted out room arrangements during Lunch. As for you Josh, your partner is arriving tomorrow, she has asked you not to unpack yet. Your not forced to do so, but I would recommend it" Eve said. "And for you" she said, looking down to her little Luke toy "are bunking with me" she laughed, Kairi rolling her eyes as she said it. The rest of the class seemed uneasy.

"Anyway, to let you get used to your partners, the class will end early today. You can set up your rooms and organise everything for tomorrows class. Your not to leave the premises, not till later at the very least, this is still part of class, just in your rooms" She said. She then got up, grabbed Luke and left the class. Leaving the students to organise the rest of the evening. Tom whispered under his breath "she didn't even notice me, this is fucked", winching over the pain from the legs.

First up to leave was Aliesha and Tom. She removed her legs and got up. "Come" she said and walked out, Tom jumping up to catch up. The students just watched in awe, Aliesha within a day had taken full control. Not that any questioned it, she was massive, talking back was not something you lived to talk about.

Next was Amy and Phil, they got up separately but convened at the door before leaving together. And then Josh left, leaving the room in confusion as he compeletly forgot to ask Miss Eve where not only his room was, but any of them.

That left Jack and Kairi. Jack was nervous, he did not sign up for co-ed dorms and definitely not with someone like Kairi. But as she got up, she approached him and said "come on, lets get this over with". Jack got up and followed her, unsure of how things would unfold.


Tom:

Tom arrived at the door of his new life. It was a big door, to accommodate Aliesha. He was nervous. She opened the door and he followed. It was a tiny room, a single bed lay in the centre, with a small kitchen part to the side and a door to a bathroom. He was confused, there was no other rooms for his bed, what was going on. "Where..where do I sleep" he mumbled, scared to talk to the person who had only earlier in the day made him lick her till to pleasurement. "With me, all dorms are completly shared. Don't worry, there is room below the covers for you" she said, laughing as she said it. She walked in and grabbed Toms bags, he had a single suitcase. She threw them out the door. "I am your everything now! You don't need anything else" she said, looking at him. "But my clothes and bathroom items" he said. She walked to her bedside table and grabbed something from the draws. It was a leash and collar, like a dogs leash but obviously made for humans. She came back to him and attached it to his neck. "Don't worry, I will ensure you wear something". She then used the leash to drag him to the one double bed in the room. She then reached the bed top and opened her legs, lifting her dress up. "teacher said get comfortable, I don't think you are yet" she said and smiled. Tom, knowing he had to or else she would force it, crawled up and began licking.

Amy:

Amy approached her door. Phil was besides her, he was sweating nervously. She entered and noticed the room was quite bare, as if nobody had set up yet. "Didn't the teacher say you guys already moved in" Amy said, walking around the room and inspecting it. Nothing was personalized and while the wardrobe had clothes in it, nothing else looked touched. "Not even a poster" she remaked. "I..I don't customize much, I keep a low profile" Phil muttered, Amy replied "More like small profile, am I right" she said. Phil just nodded as Amy continued her tour, she noted the one bed. "Only one bed?". "Its to share..SO SAYS THE SCHOOL" Phil blurted out, trying to not seem pervy or incindulous. "Ah...not happening" she replied, Phil sweated more. Eventually Amy jumped on the bed, her feet hanging off it and she looked at Phil. "So, you can shrink" she said, directly at him, trying to intimidate him. Phil froze, he assumed she did not know, he had hoped his powers would remain secret. "I..I ah..yes.." he said, in defeat. "Well then, show me" she barked, seeming aggressive but yet a hint of sweetness still remained. 

Phil was taken aback, but obliged. He closed his eyes and slowly be shrunk until he was about 3cm big. Amy looked down at him. "Nice, this will be a fun experience" she said, she then grabbed him and put him on her lap. Phil just froze, unable to process what was happening. She then removed her shoes and one sock, Phil watched it, hoping what was to come was not what he thought. "Whelp, I will sleep on the bed and you" she said, grabbing Phil and sticking him in her shoe. "Can stay right here, clean these by morning" she said and she shoved her sock inside, covering the boy and pushing down till the sock was unseen.

Amy smiled, she had a boy toy she could control. He was a pure wimp and she had all the power. This school was a breeding ground for anything goes, and she was going to be on top.

Jack:

Jack had followed Kairi to the dorm area, but she had told him the number and then walked off, faster then he could follow. He trailed the general direction until he heard a scream "THAT FUCKING BITCH!". it was Kairi's voice, Jack followed till he saw her standing outside a room. He approached and looked in. Inside was the typical dorm room as the others, but the bed had been replaced, instead was an extremly long but not wide sleeping bag, with a note attached. Jack entered and read the note "Hey Sweetie, you need to get better at your activities. I know a bed would be useless, so we got you a pleasure bag instead. Have fun, I want results - Mom". Jack was taken aback, results, pleasure bag, what?! Kairi approached from behind and took the note, reading it. She muttered "fucking bitch" and tossed it. She then dropped to the floor in a sitting pose. Jack was very confused, what was going on. He saw Kairi sitting alone and decided to join her, he lowered himself and sat down, both in silence.

Kairi broke the first words "The beds are meant to be shared, one double a room. But my mom wanted whoever picked me to take care of me, in various ways, so she swapped it with that thing" she said, pointing to the sleeping bag."What is it?" Jack said, confused by the longness but not wideness. "Dosent look big enough for two people" he muttered. "its not, at least for two people sleeping'side by side', instead one gets below and the other above. And well...yeah" Kairi said, breaking eye contact as she said it. Jack suddenly put the picture together and blushed. "I guess your race really loves oral" he said, trying to lighten the mood. It did not. She rose up. "WELL I FUCKING DON'T!" she screamed, jumping up and down. She then grabbed something down her pants and threw it at Jack, he jumped in fright.

Jack inspected the thrown object as Kairi settled down again, laying on her back on the floor. It was...George, what? But it was a toy. He was confused. "Wait...its not real?" he said, poking the clearly plastic product with his foot. "No, hell the names not even real. George is the guy my mom has, I just blurted it out as I suck at names. It was a gift from my mom. I refused the real thing so she gave me a placebo. She is big into the torture and pleasure stuff, but I find it...weird" Kairi replied, looking at the ceiling. Jack looked to her. "So you don't like it" "No, I mean. Fuck of course I do, but not with some weird stranger, its...I don't know, weird. Someone I don't know touching down there. Rather find someone and enslave them then some poor guy with no idea what is going on" she said, turning to her side, away from Jack. Jack scratched his neck, unsure what to make of these new developments.


He was glad she was not this monster he originally assumed. He was able to calm down from that. But he was stuck in this situation where his mother seemed to be forcing something that now involved him. "How essential do you need to satisfy your mum" Jack said, trying to tackle the issue. "What do you mean" she said, turning to face Jack, still on her side. "Well, it sounds like she wants you to be like her, but you want to be like you. And she needs to see what she wants, could you trick her" Jack said. "Trick her? why?" "Well...she mentioned results on the note" Jack said, making Kairi blush at bit at embarrassment. "If you could pretend your getting results, would she leave you alone...or at least give back our bed" Jack said. Kairi looked at him, she grabbed the note and exmained it and then looked lost in thought before replying "I mean, I don't know how we could do it. But if your game, I am" she said. Jack smiling, finally breaking some ice and making progress! "BUT! I can't promise you won't end up like real George, even temporary. She is not easy to trick. But it might be possible" she said, getting back to a sitting position. Jack pondered at the thought of being strapped to her pussy..it somehow did not seem so bad, at least if it was her. But even then, hopefully it would not come to this. "Sure, why not. Beats sleeping in the cold" he said. Kairi smiled, she put her hand out "well then, want to do this" she said. Jack grabbed it "deal".


Josh:

Josh approached the teachers lounge. He knocked and a large girl, almost Aliesha size answered, Josh walked a bit back, spooked. "YES" she blurted out. "Umm, is Ms Eve there" he whispered in fear. The woman nodded and walked away, screaming inside the lounge as she did "MISS EVE, STUDENT". Within a minute, Ms Eve come out. She was different. Her dress was gone, instead wearing extremly tight shiny latex pants and a crop top. "Yes Josh..oh right, your room. Let me get the key" she said and she walked back inside. As she walked, Josh noticed a small hole in her pants near her bum and a small person hanging out. It suddenly dawned on Josh, it was Luke, he could see his face, all red and raw from being sat on in the position. Josh freaked out enternally as she walked out of sight. Ms Eve eventually came back out and gave Josh the key. She smiled "Have a nice night, bed all to yourself tonight" she remaked and Josh quickly said "Thank you" and left.   

End Notes:

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed it and reviews are always encouraged.

 

 

Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

Chapter 5 The Lonely Night by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Another chapter describing the first night together for the students.

Jack:

Jack sat in the middle of the empty room he shared. Kairi was making some dinner, having waited for Jack to finish  earlier. He inspected the room, nothing much was hung up or even personalized. Even the alarm clock was the rooms default one. Kairi came and sat next to Jack, a piece of toast in her mouth. She quickly swallowed. "She took all the furniture" she said, licking her lips of her crumbs. Jack looked at her, confused. "For you. To stop you sleeping on a chair or couch or something, these rooms come with both along with a table. Bitch took them all. She is thorough". Jack laughed a little. Ms Eve was some person, going this far for them to share a bed, no, sleeping bag, of all things. "She missed the floor" he said, lying down on it, making a fake sleep motion. Kairi giggled at his responce and then full out laughed. It was the first time he had seen her really happy since he arrived. She then calmed down "oh, she would if she could, I guarantee it" Kairi replied. Jack was not sure to laugh at the absurdity or cry at lengths she would go. They still had to trick this person to stop him being a shrunk sex slave.

Kairi looked at Jack "It was an act you know" she said, surprising Jack at this new found earnest in her. "Act?" he replied. "The threat and the additude. Thats not me, thats my mom. But it keeps humans away. This school is really a way to recruit humans. You know those black markets and shrunk humans. These places get them. Either trapping them here or failing them. So when I get paired up, I scare them away, its worked so far..til you" she replied, Jack could not believe it. This was crazy! But somewhat, he knew. From the start it was shady, everything was messed up. Luke was the event that convinced him, but hearing it really solidified it. "So I won't pass?" he replied, his face seemed worried. "No, you can. We have humans pass. But they make it tough. And then your classmates tougher. Its why they pair you, they want to induct you, its like a sex cult. Your friend Luke, he is a goner. My mum won't let him go. One night with her and he is hers" she said. Jack was upset. He did not really know Luke as well as the others knew him, but to know someone he knew turned into a sex toy, was harsh. "I..I..assumed, but, fuck, I barely knew him but he did not deserve that" Jack said. Kairi moved closer and consoled him. "Look, stick with me and this plan will work. We will get my mom away from our backs and we can pass! And if we try our luck, we could even save your classmates" she said, trying to cheer him up. Jack looked up, Kairi was a compeletly different person to who he thought she was. "Than-

BANG

The door struck open. It was Ms Eve.

She walked inside, looking down at Jack and Kairi. "Its 11:30 pm. We have a curfew on weeknights, to keep grades up" she remarked. She then looked at Jack. "I do apologize about the bed situation, we ran out. We managed to find you a sleeping bag however. Hopefully you can squeeze in" she smirked. Jack replied "ah, yeah, we shall". Ms Eve looked at Jack, something about his responce seemed off. "STRIP" she said. "What?" both Jack and Kairi said. "I said strip, you need to be naked to both fit, both of you, but she can go in last. Lady gets some privacy, so strip". Jack stumbled to his feet. He was going to reply back but the sheer angry expression in her eyes made him stop. He quickly stripped, leaving only his undies. "The undies too, she don't care about your tiny dick" Eve said. "MOM!" Kairi said before turning away and covering her eyes. Jack did so. Jack then stood, completely naked, in front of his teacher. "Get in" she said. Jack approached the Sleeping bag, it was a tight fit, but he got in and moved himself down until he reached the bottom, he only saw darkness.


It was dark and slightly hot in the bag. He could hear some arguing but not much, suddenly the bag moved and something entered, he felt feet first and they pushed down towards and past him. Eventually the body stopped with something smooth in front of him. His nose could feel it, it was a pussy. It was Kairi's pussy. He breathed at it and she jiggled, sensitive to the breath. He could barely move his arm and wriggled to try and make a better position, but it was clear, the bag only had extra room below where he was, where she laid was slim and tight. Forcing him to stay in the position. He heard some more noise outside and then a door slam. It was quiet for a bit until Kairi talked "I am sorry, she obviously saw through you and the lie, fuck she is good". "Its alright" Jack said, but it caused her to jiggle. "Maybe, maybe don't talk" she quickly replied, he whispered "ok" back. "She turned the heating off, if you get out now, you'll catch a cold. She also took your clothes. Cunning thing. Just for tonight, you might have to ensure this" she said. Somehow Jack was ok with this.


Inside the Sleeping bag was weird. In front of him he was forced into her pussy. He rarely opened his mouth, not wanting to disturb her. While he could very much smell it. He could not move, she would need to leave for him to do so. He was tempted to lick it, it was there, it felt amazing, even the outside. She was fully shaven, smooth as anything. Mostly because her species did not need to grow hair there if not need be. But he did not, it would be weird, she did not want this right? He instead did not.


Tom:

While Jack had a night under his partner that had no action, Tom was the opposite. Aliesha had forced him under the blankets and had used saran wrap to wrap him to her backside, specifically her ass. being a smaller size, he was wedged right in and unable to escape, trapped by the wrap. He could breath, but mostly recycled air. It was horrible. Every so often she would release gas and he sucked it in like a vacuum. He regretted coming here and sitting next to her. But at least he was not Luke.

Luke:

As Ms Eve had gone to bed and fallen asleep, she had given him one task. trapped in her tight panties and forced to stare at her pussy, he was told to lick and pleasure her and he would be freed sooner then later tomorrow. So, trapped in an unescapable prison, he licked all night. Being covered in her juices as she enjoyed her night pleasure.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading and I hoped you liked it.

 

Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

Chapter 6 Sports Class by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Our students are back in class after their first night. Now a new day and Sports class is first.

Chapter 6: Sports Class

Jack and Kairi walked into the classroom the next day, having bonded the night before, they felt much closer. They had discussed 'do's' and 'don'ts' earlier that morning and had a plan to ensure Ms Eve left them alone.

As they entered, the rest of the class were already inside, with the exception of Steve and Cindy. Also missing was Luke, however Jack was unsure exactly what that entailed. Jack and Kairi sat down as Ms Eve walked into the classroom. She was wearning a pair of bright red latex pants, no hole in the back, along with a simple leather jacket on top, black. She sat down and picked up a piece of paper.

"Alright, hope you all enjoyed your first night together. First day today offically. First is homeroom with me, as I do the role call. And then you have sports class with Ms Romanoff. But first the role call, but it seems like everyone is here" Ms Eve said, marking names of a list. Amy raised her hand "Luke, Cindy and Steve are missing" said asked, Ms Eve smiled at her "Ah yes, Steve and Cindy are both ill and Luke is here, but just not sitting with you. The principal said there as nobody to partner with, so I have been asked to be his partner for all classes. He will be with you for Sports Class, don't worry" She said. Kairi looked at her mother, her mind wondering what he plan was for the small boy she had shrunk yesterday.

As Ms Eve was about to read another piece of paper when the door swung open with a massive force, two huge bulked creatures walked into the room, even Ms Eve jumped a little. The creatures were completly covered in black, wearing a full body latex suit of some sort. They had human features, but a gas mask on their faces with head shape that seemed unusual, making them being actual humans doubtful. Another of the creatures walked in and approached Josh, who until the interruption was watching videos on his phone. He stared up at the giant creature that towered him. It was 7 ft tall and full of noticable muscles under the suit. "MOVE" it said in an extremly low harsh voice, causing Josh to jump from his seat and stand several steps away, the creature grabbed his seat and walked out of the room with it. The class just watched the huge commotion that had just happened.

Eventually the creature came back, holding a giant throne like seat. It placed it where Josh's desk seat was and then left. Several moments after it left, a short-ish young girl entered the room. She had golden blonde hair, almost like something from a fairy tail, it flowed like magic. Her eyes were covered by designer glasses. She had thick red lips and a cute petite nose. Her ears were tipped, almost like an elves from fantasy tales. She was quite small, about 5 ft tall. She worse jeans and a red crop top. She walked in black designer high heels. She walked into the class and looked around. Kairi stared at the girl "Holy shit its Aerin Hawk" she whispered.

The Hawk family were the only family to be richer and have more influence in the galaxy then the Belles. Having created the warp drives that allow space travel possible, they have more money then any being in the galaxy and own several planets, even at one point wanting to buy Earth before Mr Belle hampered the families plan. Headed by an unknown widow to the great Mr Hawk, they had two daughters, Aerin and Kylie and a son who is also unknown. The family is extremly secretive, due to the wealth and power that they hold and only the daughers desire to be popular did their names even enter the public knowledge. The Mother and brother of the sisters being compeletly anonymous, both name and image.

Jack leaned towards Kairi "Who" he whispered back. "She is a Hawk, wealthiest beings in the galaxy. Extremly powerful and sadistic, the race is an awful race, even to our standards" she whispered back. Jack leaned back in his seat, this was going to be a long, long year.

Aerin approached her throne and looked down. "Teacher, there is no cushion. Do I need to request one from my servants" she said. "Ah no, your partner is Josh. I am sure he can accommodate you" Ms Eve said. Josh just stood there. Aerin looked at him "well! Go on, in! I need to sit, I am already late. This is unacceptable!" she yelled at him. Josh approached the throne. He looked down, as he feared, there was a hole and compartment within the base of it. Josh went to back away, but hit something, turning around, he found he had bumped into one of Aerins creatures.  The creature growled and then pushed past him, it then opened the throne and pointed. Josh slowly approached, terrified of the creature and what it would do to him. He entered the throne and the creature buckled him in. Pressing a button, several straps sprang around him, constricting him. A giant collar then grabbed his neck and forced him to look up, both holding it in place and providing a support. The creature then closed the lid. Aerin shooed the creature away and without any thought of poor Josh below, sat on his face stuck within the throne, like it was nothing. "You may continue now, teacher" Aerin called out. "It's Ms Eve and thank you Aerin. Students, this is Aerin Hawk. She is our last addition to the class. She is an Eilf. Please respect her, I am sure you all know the Hawk family, they even scare me" Ms Eve said, laughing at the last part but in a way that implied she actually did fear the small girl.


TOM:
As Jack and Kairi entered the classroom, he tried to forget the awful night he had. Aliesha had kept him attached to her all night and all morning. She had forced him to lick her asshole and never held back on the gas she spewed all night. It was hell and it even continued to morning. As she made breakfast, he was still attached to her ass, swinging round like a tail to her body, but one that consumed all she put out, farts wet and stinky. After her meaty breakfast, she ripped one that was like a gust of wind her poor tom. The force was too much and Tom fainted.

Unsure how long he was out, he awoke to find himself free and within the shower, the giant Aliesha standing above him. "Time for a shower, and you need one!" she remarked. "Since I have to help you clean, you can help me clean, I need help with all my hard to reach places" she said, smiling at Tom. Tom just stared back at the hell he had to continue to process.

As Tom sat in the classroom, remembering the morning he had, he had never hated his classmates so much. Why did he get stuck with Aliesha, why! As the door slammed open, Aliesha grabbed his body and shoved him below her desk. Using the distraction as a diversion, she forced him below her. Wearing a similar dress as yesterday, Tom already knew his job and obeyed his partner's wishes.

Josh:
As Josh bumped into the creature behind him, he knew he was fucked. It pushed him aside and opened the throne that would be his tomb. Not wanting to piss the massive creature off, he appraoched the throne and slowly lowered himself into it. The creature pressed a button and Josh felt all his joints freeze. Several straps quickly grabbed key points to immobilize him. He tested it with trying to move but it was like magic, he was hopeless and unable to move a single joint. Then a collar grabbed his neck, it was quite comfy, actually supporting it, but it did force him to look up. Josh knew what was coming. Testing once again, he was completely immobile. Even his face, the collar must have had some sort of tech in it as he was unable to move his mouth whatsoever, forced closed by the thorne. The top came back on and he saw the young girl above him. Without any hesitation, she dropped her ass on him. while she was small, he ass was the perfect size to cover the entirety of Josh's face. He could only smell her, her scent, both a lovely rose perfume smell and an awful stench of shit. Josh had no idea what had happened, within 5 minutes he went from class survivor to this. As he recalled the morning, the ass above him slightly moved and a small toot of a fart came out of the little bum that was crushing his face. It stank like absolutely nothing he had smelt before, with the fact he seemed unable to, he would be gagging at the stench.

CLASS:
As the creatures left, Ms Eve tried to return her classroom to order "Ok, ok students. back to me, some formalities before we head off" she said, picking her paper up once more. She listed several basic formalities, news, sport rankings and more, but one notice did surprise several students, especially Jack "And lastly, no Student is to leave the premises. This is a new rule for your safety, any student found to have left will be failed for the year. This includes any family or friend visitors coming here or trips to them" Ms Eve said. Jack was concerned, this was exactly what Kairi had mentioned last night. This was no school, this was a prison. Its purpose to rehabilitate Humans to slaves.

After this, Ms Eve got all the students to walk down to the sports room. Ms Eve followed behind, with Aliesha commenting "Are you joining us Ms Eve?" she asked. "Why yes, I am Lukes partner now, I am escorting him and going to participate where its needed" she commented. The students were confused, where was he if she was escorting him.

They all arrived at the sports room and walked into a room full of excercise equiptment. Amy commented "I expected sports, like a football or soccer, not this" she said. "Ze Sports are next session, today, ve work out body, so our sports are tip, top shape" said a strong russian accent. Out walked a girl in similar size of Aliesha. She wore a typical gym uniform and looked quite ripped. This was Ms Romanoff, the sports teacher. Phil approached a treadmill, moving his hand over a small hole in the seat "Why is this here" he said, not really wanting to know the answer. "Ze session today is partner helping partner. You vill shrink your partner and they vill help you in various machines. The more sweat they absorb, the better the points. Vinner gets to pick your sport next session" She replied, smiling at the now terrified Phil. "Ze shrinking for you will be very eazy, no pill" she laughed. Phil swallowed hard. Jack however was horrified, he had never shrunk before and he never wanted to. Now he had no choice, him and Kairi did not expect this.

"Vat are you doing here Ms Eve, this student lession, no teacher" Ms Romanoff remarked, confused by her appearance. Ms Eve laughed. "Oh right, this is Luke". She then pulled open the front of her tight latex pants, fished around and pulled out Luke. He was completly wet, having been forced inside her panties in the extremly tight enviroment. He stank of fish and sweat. She grabbed a tissue and wiped him down. "I am also his partner, how fun" she remarked. "How very lucky" Ms Romanoff said, approaching the small boy in her hands "You are very fucked" she whispered before going into a full on laugh.

Behind all the students, a very pleased Aliesha smiled, looking down at her Tom. Tom just sweated in fear.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading. Classes will be 3 a day, so Sports is just first up. 

 

Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

 

Also for any who find the character Ms Romanoff accent off putting. I asked online for help with creating a russian characters talking and several 'russian-fied' the words. This was done purely to accentuate her Russian accent and heritage. Nothing else will fall into those lines of "stereotype' but I had to work with a character with a limited role in a writing form medium. The character is based on actual experience with a gym instructer I once went to, so I tried to copy her image as much as I could.

Chapter 7 Working Out by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

The second part of the Sport Class

Chapter 7: Working Out

"These pillz will shrink your parner of choicez for 2.5 hourz, but we have antidote if you need it" Ms Romanoff said to the class, all standing around her. She opened her hands and inside were pills wrapped in plastic, labelled on them was "3 HOUR SHRINK PILL". All the students stood still, looking at the pills, not moving. Suddenly Aerin walked towards Ms Romanoff and grabbed a pill. "Geez, come on people, never shrunk someone before. Come along slave, I want first pickings" she said, walking towards the equipment, making a come along expression with her finger. Josh stood still. "Its Partner not slave, we are all equals" Ms Eve said, butting in. Aerin turned around and laughed "You can follow your little script teacher, but I am no fool. He is..wait, what is your name slave?" she said, looking right at Josh. "Its...its Josh" Josh replied, meekly. "Ah right, Josh. Josh is mine, you have given me him and he shall do as I say, and I say come, now come" she said. She then looked forward and continued walking, Josh trailing behind. Ms Eve just stared, a slight annoyance in her expression. Once Aerin was out of talking reach, Ms Romanoff spoke up "I fearz any soul who serves a Hawk" she muttered. She then proceeded to give out the pills to the students.


Aliesha happily went to take a pill but Ms Romanoff pulled back. "Hmm, you are too big to shrink him. Crush would be more likely" she commented, this upset Aliesha who seemed offended by the comment. "What are you saying, I cannot use my sl-partner here" she said, correcting herself. "No, but you cannot shrink him. He is already small compared to you. We have equiptment for your kind, Itz what I use, wait here and I will show you" Ms Romanoff said and she went off to approach another student team. Aliesha seemed annoyed but waited with Tom, who himself wiped some sweat off his forehead. He was glad he did not need to shrink, a small victory.

Ms Romanoff approached Amy and Phil, she held her hand out to Phil. He slowly went to take a pill, hoping he could maybe not be the victim. Amy however dashed all hopes and pushed his hand aside and took the pill, Romanoff looking confused. "Intresting. Strong female human girl I seez. I like, I like" She said. "However he also won't need that, did not realise he waz the...shinker. He already shrinks, you lucky girl" she said and laughed. She took the pill back and into her pocket. "Thats two pills I have needed to discard, you are a unique class" she exclaimed. Amy then grabbed Phils hand, forcefully, as if a retribution for trying to be the one to shrink her, and went towards the equiptment area.

Last was Jack and Kairi. Ms Romanoff extended her hand and the last pill was sitting there, however Kairi just looked at it, not moving. Ms Romanoff looked confused. "Your daughter not like pill" she said, looking to Ms Eve. Ms Eve approached and looked at her daughter. She whispered into her ear "You better take that pill and do as your told, I will not tolerate any rebellion today missy, this is my workplace and these are my colleagues. Take that pill or I will use it on you" she threatend. Kairi gulped in fear and grabbed the pill, making Jack exhale in defeat. This was really happening, he was really going to shrink.

She had told him this morning some classes had shrink activites, but she would try and get out of them. But her mom changed everything, now part of her class, Jack knew she had to follow her intructions. She had power over her as she had power over him.

Kairi held the pill in her clenched hand and was about to leave when she was interrupted "Get him to take it now, just incase it does not work. Ms Romanoff has spares, its easier" Ms Eve commented. The bitch Kairi thought. She was hoping they could hide in the corner and forget the class, maybe even go to the toilets and pretend she was ill. But her mother was a cunning thing and saw through her plans. She extended the pill in her hand to Jack and he grabbed it. Staring at it for a few seconds, he quickly swallowed it. Kairi then took his hand and they walked off. "Have fun you two" Ms Eve said as they walked away.

JOSH:

"Take it now, no need to dilly dally" Aerin commanded to Josh, holding the pill out to him. He looked down at her and took the pill from her small hand, it was tiny. She was quite the petite little thing, but her personality was far from it. He put the pill in his mouth and swallowed. It tasted like..nothing. Flavourless. He waited a few minutes and suddenly felt very strange. He could feel a tingling feeling and then the world started adjusting. The walls started to bend around him, encapsulating him. he started getting vertigo. It lasted 20 seconds until he looked up. The once small girl he stood in front of was now a towering giant. Aerin was massive. He was about 10-ish cm tall, or enough to encapsulate her hand when held. She bent down and grabbed him, feeling the warmth of her hand. She looked right at him "Pathetic, I hate rookie slaves. I hope you last the year" she mocked him and then started walking. Josh was looking around, what would she pick. She eventually approached the excercise bikes. They had a small hole in the seat to put the tiny human in. She popped him in, feeling the plastic of the chair around him. She adjusted the seat so he was closer to the front then back. She then looked down at him.

He was scared, this was all new to him. Was this going to hurt? She then made a 'shhh' sound and put her finger to her mouth. Josh was confused. She then moved one leg over the bike and positioned herself, Josh watching the giant leg move over him. However something was wrong, instead of jean pants moving past and her jeans bottoms approaching, it was bare skin. A giant pussy approached from the sky, heading right towards him. Aeris stopped right over Josh, mere inches before smothering him with the giant pussy. "I prefer no pants, I like to get some action while I do some action. Fail to please me and I will leave you here" she remarked. She then dropped on top of him. The smell was instant. A strong smell, not like her normally experienced, but it was...tangy. He felt her body move. He only saw pink but as her legs moved, she gave him some light only for the pussy to encompass him all over again. He started licking. He was terrified of this girl, she was some demon that even Eve was scared of. The taste was like the smell, tangy. He could not decribe it, but it was something. Suddenly things got wet fast, he was covered head to toe. But he continued, afraid of the consequences of not doing so.


Jack:

Jack stood in the hands of a giant Kairi. He was scared shitless. Naked and confused, he started at the giant girl as she stared at him. They were in the locker rooms, the others had just gotten changed, except Aerin for some reason. Maybe she had her own private room or something he thought. "If we hide out here, maybe we can pretend we did it" she whispered. However as she finished talking, someone walked in. It was Ms Eve. "Well this is a surprise. There are no machines here darling. So get changed and go and exercise" Ms Eve said, throwing her uniform at her. "or do you need help? Here, let me" Ms Eve said and she approached. She grabbed me and put me on the bench. She then grabbed the pants of Kairis uniform, thin black spandex pants. Ms Eve re-grabbed him and showed him the inside of the pants. There was a small area marked out. Jack knew that was for him. It was at the back of the pants, but he glanced at a similar area at the front. She placed him in the back and invisible straps locked him down, unable to move. "There she said, now move missy!" she warned.

Jack was staring up at the cealing, as it was how the pants were placed. A giant Kairi looked down at him, she mouthed 'sorry' and picked the pants up, throwing his sense of direction all over the place. He felt a drop and two giant legs appeard near him. He watched as they slowly got bigger, obviously as he approached the top. He then saw the two globe cheeks, giant grey perky cheeks. He rubbed between them, being positioned between the both of them. They rubbed him as they rose past him, until he was fixated between both, right near the back of her butt. The only view, if any as it was dark, was in dark abyss that lead to her asshole. Both cheeks squeeshed him on both sides of his body. The smell was awful, pure shit. He could hear the rumbling of her gut and the movement of outside.

He feared what was next.



Aerin:


Aerin was having a blast on her excercise bike. She could feel the tiny human, no slave, licking her pussy and she got herself sweating. She liked to keep fit, had to keep the perfect figure. But oh god the feeling of the trapped soul below her turned her on. He was..remarkable, she had owned tiny humans before, but this...Josh! that was his name, he was terrific. She had to hold onto him. She continued to smother him in her jucies, getting tiny bits of freedom every few times she picked the pace up and lifted herself before dropping back down and smothering him again.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HEREZ" yelled a voice behind her. Aerin dropped onto the seat and turned around, Ms Romanoff was looking right at her. Having taken her pants and panties off, she was technically nude. However she assumed the corner spot would leave her with peace, she guessed wrong. "We have special pants if you wanted action" Ms Romanoff said, looking annoyed. "Now we shall need to clean all this, it iz gross, theze are not yours to..mark" she commented. Aerin got off the bike, showing her full naked below to her. "Like I give a shit, just bill my family, hell, bill me for all the bikes, might as well keep em all, for fun" Aerin mocked her, her power normally got her anything. Ms Romanoff she stared at her, before approaching her, she walked right up to her and bent down, whsipering to the small girl who she now towered. "You mayz have a big family, but in this classroomz, I am the big boss. These are not yours and never will be. If I catch you doingz this again, I will kick you from my class, big shot familyz or not" she whispered, as menacingly as she could. Aerin, for the first time in years, gulped. She walked back towards the bike, grabbing Josh. "My family will hear of this! Mark my words" She then, in a quick fashion, without any emotion, shoved Josh head first into her asshole. She then grabbed her panties and jeans in one hand and walked away. She walked past Ms Romanoff and towards the change room door. Ms Romanoff turned around to watch her. The small petite girl walking away, a tiny human clearly sticking out her rectum.


Kairi:


Kairi walked on the treadmill, being careful to not go too fast as to not sweat. She had finally found a somewhat ok solution to her dilemma. If she did not sweat, Jack would not suffer much. On a speed of 2, she had beaten her mother. Or she thought.

Heading towards her was Ms Eve, as if she could hear her mind, she approached the treadmill controls and started increasing the speed. "2, what is this, fat camp? Get some sweat dear" she remarked, before leaning into Kairi's ear "Let him suffer" she said, grinning. Kairi got an angry expression on her face. Kairi suddenly felt the machine go fast and she compensated. at now 25, she was sprinting, and could feel herself, and her backside, sweating with her. "Don't...Don't you have Luke to train" Kairi retorted to her mother, trying to get her to bugger off. Ms Eve smirked "ah yes, he is getting some, dont worry. He is currently exercising his tounge on my pussy" she said, making Kairi almost vomit at the vision of her mothers vagina. Kairi then hit the stop button.

"What are you doing?" Ms Eve asked, raising an eye brow while doing so. "I need to go to the bathroom" she replied, going to walk off. Ms Eve grabbed her arm. "I know for a fact you went before we started" she said. "I need..to..expel some..air" Kairi said, trying to sound less..unflattering. "So, just do it, what? trying to protect your little boyfriend in your ass. He is under your control, just go" Ms Eve said, sounding angry. "NO! I refuse, I have limits!" Kairi said, she then went to leave, pushing her moms arm away. However Ms Eve grabbed it again and hard, pulling her back. It was silent but not silent enough. Within the force of the pull, a slight fart sound was heard. Kairi froze in horror, knowing where poor Jack was positioned, knowing he felt the full force.

"See, was that so hard, now back to excercise" Ms Eve said, letting go. Kairi's face grew a face of rage and embarrassment. "I HATE YOU" she screamed and ran out of the area and then out of the sports room. She approached a hallway, sat down and cried. So conflicted with emotions, she, for a brief moment, forgot about poor Jack and just cried for the remainder of the class.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading. Any reviews are appreciated.

 

Apologies for any mistakes or errors.

Chapter 8 The Enemy of my Enemy is my Lover by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Some character development before the start of next class.

Chapter 8: The Enemy of my Enemy is my Lover.

Aerin walked into the change room, annoyed the teacher got to her. She was a Hawk, how dare she talk to her like that. But really, she was more upset she was interrupted. Josh was so fucking good on her clit, most slaves rarely even get that far or that good. She pulled him out of her asshole and held him in front of her face. He looked scared, his hair a mess from her pussy juices. "You are one fucking good slave. You did a good job" she said, she then gave him a peck on the lips. before instantly gagging at her actions and spitting into the air "fuck, right asshole" she put him down on a seat. Poking her tongue out in the air in disgust. "Any other slave would have gotten my foot crushing them for that, even if it was my fault" she said, not looking at him. "But you" she said, looking down at him. "I like you...if you keep your act up" she said, smiling at him deviously.


Jack sat outside a spare room, inside Kairi and Ms Eve were inside arguing. "How dare you embarass me in front of your sports teacher and students, I should have you shrunk for your missbehaviour" Ms Eve yelled. Kairi yelled back "I did not want this, you forced me here, you know I hate doing this, you know how I feel". "Do you think I care, you don't know whats at stake, I need to make a good impression for work, you are ruining that!" Ms Eve yelled. "I hope you fail" Kairi yelled back. Suddenly loud slapping sounds were heard. Several of them and for a solid 20 seconds. Then the door opened and Ms Eve walked out. She looked down at the sitting Jack. "Make sure your back after lunch, my daughter with you or not. She gets a pass, you don't" she warned him and she walked away. Jack got up and entered the room.

Kairi sat on a table, legs crossed, her back was to the door. Jack could hear her crying. He approached her and she turned her head, her face was heavily red, marks of slapping, most likely from her mother. Kairi turned away. "Go away, I am sorry alright, I failed. Just let me be" she cried. Jack ignored her and sat down next to her. He grabbed her face and moved it towards him. "No, I am sorry, this is my fault. You did this in part to stop my misery, but instead you got it much worse" Jack replied. Kairi pushed his hand away. "What are you talking about, I fucking farted on you, it was gross and inhumane and...embarrassing" she remarked, avoiding eye contact.

"That was not you, that was your mother. I know you did not mean for that to happen, I could, very slightly, hear it from where I was. You did your best, its not your fault" Jack said. Kairi looked at him, Jack had a worried look on his face. "Maybe, but still. This is not going to work. You should just try and leave. Get moved to another class or something, away from me" she replied. Jack scoffed, "If I could do that, I would have when I first saw your crazy mother put my friend up herself. Plus" he continued "I don't want to leave, not yet". Kairi looked up to him. "What are you talking about?" she questioned. "There is someone I need to take with me, who I can't leave alone" he said, staring into her eyes. Kairi did the same, both looking into the souls of eachother. "who?" she spoke. Jack leaned in and embraced her in a kiss before moving away. "You" he said.

"You..you still like me, even after what we just went though" she asked, embarrassed and extremly red from the kiss. "It was a bit...weird, but I am glad it was at least with you. We are in this together, and I could not ask for a better partner" he replied. "Thank you" she said and she rested her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes, as to finally rest.


Later, as class was about to re-begin, both Jack and Kairi walked into homeroom together, holding hands. Ms Eve, who was at her desk, looked at them in suspicion. Kairi sat down, her cheeks still red from her slapping. Amy commented "ouch, you alright Kairi!" she said, moving her head to glance at the injury. "Yes, yes, just...food allergies" Kairi replied, lying. "Maybe you should go to the first aid, to check it out, that looks sore" Amy commented, looking worried. "She is fine, she already went, did you not" Ms Eve replied, butting in. Kairi nodded.
"Anyway, where is your partner Amy, he is almost late" Ms Eve commented, trying to change the subject. "Oh shit, right" Amy replied, she then put her hand down her pants and pulled out a tiny Phil, he was soaked. "Umm, maybe leave him be, he looks like he needs a wash. Just wash him on the way to the next class" Ms Eve said, not wanting the classroom to smell like the young girls scent. "Ok then" Amy said and she proceeded to return the poor boy to his spot, Phil wrigging in struggle as she did so, clearly not wanting to return.

"Hmm, that leaves Aerin and Josh, where are they" Ms Eve remarked, and as they were planning it, both walked in as she mentioned them. Aerin was back in her jeans and Josh in his clothes. They walked to their seat. Josh rushed ahead. "Umm, let me, m'lady" he said and he rushed into the throne. Aerin then closed the lid and sat down, not saying a word. "Good job on your training miss Aerin, nicknames already?, after a day?" Ms Eve said, mockingly. "Hey, I might be a princess or queen, you don't know. But to him I am" she smiled, wishing she could remove her pants for another licking from her slave.

Josh, dispite the change in behavior, had not changed his opinion. He was still frightened of Aerin, but she was also so sweet. She had complimented him so much in the change rooms and even purchased him an extremly expensive and fancy lunch. She had told him her family keeps 1 personal slave as a bulter type servant and if he continued his excellent record, she might even choose him for the role. Knowing her family and its riches, he had hoped perhaps he had a chance. While it was under servitude, it was serving one of the richest girls in the universe. He could do worse. Plus, she was very cute.

"Right, anyway, next class is I.T. and then wood work. You don't return here between them and you can return to your dorms after wood work. However since I will be joining you anyway" Ms Eve said, looking over to Kairi when she mentioned her involvement, as if to mock her "I shall remind you again anyway" she said. "Dismissed, I.T is in room 34, or you can follow me" she said, getting out of her seat. Grabbing Luke as she left.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed it.

 

Apologizes as always for mistakes and errors.

Chapter 9 Wood Class by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

The class takes their next classes, but Wood Work has a change that freaks the students out.

The class all headed towards Wood Work when they ran into Aliesha and Tom, Aliesha seeming annoyed. "Ah, good of you two to finally join us" Ms Eve said. Amy spoke up "Oh yeah, forgot you weren't at homeroom, weird".

"Sorry we are late, Ms Romanoff forgot to show me the equipment, something about cleaning the bikes or something. We chased her all lunch, freaking missed lunch because of her. I am not happy" Aliesha replied. Tom on the other hand was pleased, he got out of another activity, for now. "Yes, she emailed me after lunch about it, she said you can catch up tomorrow after class if you want to get some excercise in" Ms Eve replied, Tom sweating at the fate of actually still doing it. "But said she marked you as passed for the day anyway, as it was her fault. So its only if you want some time on the equipment" Ms Eve finished, calming Tom down. "Since you missed lunch, you can grab some now, I will let Ms H-Cet know you will be late, she always goes on a rant before starting anyway" Ms Eve said, seeming annoyed. Aliesha nodded and dragged Tom with her.

Aliesha walked to Toms locker and opened it, knowing his passcode after threating him over it. She grabbed his lunch and sat down in the hallway to eat. Tom sat next to her, waiting for the 'lick' command to come. However it did not. "Don't you make your own lunch" Tom mentioned, he had made this lunch before he left in the morning and had assumed Aliesha had done the same while he was passed out, but just like yesterday, she did not. She looked down at him "shut it or ill make you lick". Tom shut his mouth. Sitting there in silence, he talked again "I can make you lunch if you want, I don't mind" he replied, flinching in responce of an angry responce. She stopped eating and looked down. "Why?, whats it for you" she snarked in return. "Well for one, I can still eat my lunch and you still eat and second, you must steal my lunch for a reason. So, in return for not starving me, I will make two lunches, deal?" he said. "What stops me from just eating both" she replied. "Nothing, but thats why I am asking, for trust, do we have a deal" he said, lifting his arm out for a shake. She hesitated and then shook his hand. "Fine, but this changes nothing" she coldly replied. "Thats fine, I just..want to serve you better" he said, lying. He just wanted to eat. She seemed taken back by his reply. "I..I don't actually know how to. My mother used to make mine. I...thanks" she silently replied and then went back to eating. Tom went back to staring at the wall, wishing he had brought his phone like Josh used to do between breaks. As he stared, Aliesha dropped a single sandwich at his feet. He grabbed it and ate it. Both sitting in silence after the talk.


Eventually they walked to I.T. The class was..boring. The hour class was nothing but an entire speal about the dangers of the web and how to be safe. Jack was completly confused, there was nothing malisious about this course, Kairi whispered into his ear "Yeah, so sometimes they actually hire professors who are oblivious to what this place is for...its why my mother did not care for late comers". Jack was confuzzled but also relieved. Finally some peace after a chaotic morning, even if it ended in great success. Jack looked for Ms Eve, wondering what she was doing during the long talk, to his surprise, she was not there.

Bored out of her brain, Ms Eve escaped into the office of the I.T. area. Pulling Luke out, she talked down to him "well, I need something to pass time, thank god I have you" she remarked. She grabbed some nearby tape and wound it around his body, making him unable to move his arms or legs. "Get ready, mama needs some action" she said and proceeded to insert and remove Luke from her vagina. She continued this, using the poor student on her wet, leaking pussy. He was her personal dildo, going head first into her wet vagina. He got wetter and wetter and she got more aroused, using the trapped student as her personal play thing. Eventually she glanced at the clock and noticed time was almost up. "Whelp, back you go" she said, placing him back in her pussy "you can take a breather, but I want you back to your job within 10 minutes, or I will 'escape' wood work for another round" she warned him, before letting go of her latex pants and trapping the poor boy again in her panties.

Eventually Ms Eve returned to class, claming she had a call for her. The class walked to Wood Work. The teacher was Ms Josie, she was human surprising Jack. She placed a medium sized box in the middle of the room. "Today you make a chair, for you or your partner to use, for special times" she said. Phil spoke up "Chair?" he said, Ms Josie looked at him. "ah the dense one, its a sex chair, you or partner goes in and pleasures the other that sits on the face. Its not fucking brain surgery. This is the easiest thing you will make this year, its a box with a hole. Fuck it up and your an idiot" she said, staring at Phil as she said idiot. "Calm down Ms Josie, don't let your feelings cloud your job" Ms Eve said, as if she was warning her. Ms Josie looked at her, as if she was the most hated thing she ever saw. "Yes Ms Eve, of course. Sorry students, lets begin".

Jack looked confused, a human was teaching them and she seemed upset at Ms Eve, despite not doing anything. As before, Kairi filled the gaps "So like you humans are students, they did the same to teachers, roping them in to teach human classes. Since Aliens actually do learn from some classes. However, no human wants to work in a place that advocates human slavery. So they normally kidnap thier family. Ms Josie has a son that I believe another teacher possess. If she serves 3 years good, she gets him back. Else..he turns out like Luke" Kairi said, as they both simutaniously looked at Ms Eves crouch where the poor boy lived these days.

Aerin put her hand up "I already have a seat, well, its actually a throne. My servant..I mean slave, my slave lives inside it. Do I need to make another" Aerin said, correcting her mistake mid sentence, hiding the change of tone for Josh. Ms Josie looked her "Did you make it" she said. "No, my mother ordered it for me, its a custom that my fam-" Aerin was cut off by Ms Josie "you need to make something, not order it. However, if you want to help your classmates, you can. In fact heres an idea, why don't you all make each others seats and then swap partners to try them out, having your partner be seated or sit on another" Ms Josie said, looking directly at Ms Eve, knowing this messed with her plan for the partners but not enough to get her in trouble, since it pleased the Hawk girl. Aerin replied "I suppose, but if they make a shitty one, I aint using it, my tooshy needs to have comfort" she remarked. Jack, Tom and Phil all freaked out internally, they were swapping partners, who were they going to get and most of all, who was getting Ms Eve...


End Notes:

Thanks for reading, hope you are all enjoying it still.

 

Always welcome reviews!

 

Apologizes as always for mistakes and errors.

Chapter 10 Sharing is Caring by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

The Class build their class project.

Chapter 10: Sharing is Caring

After Aerins little swabble, the partners all recieved the 'box' they would be customizing. First was Aerin, who did absolutely nothing, instead handing the work down to Josh. She sat on a normal seat and watched the young man work.

Next was Phil and Amy, Amy did the work while Phil seemed to be her personal sucking toy. She had made him shrink and stay in her mouth, like a personal lollipop. Ms Josie approached the team "I know not everyone are team players, but this is the first I have seen someone choosing the hard task" she said, referring to the fact Aerin got her partner to work while Amy did the work for this team. Amy looked up, "Yeah but I don't trust Phil to not screw this up, he did not know what a hammer was, so he can instead keep me focused" she replied. Ms Josie replied "I mean he is not from Earth, this class is to teach-you know what, whatever makes you happy, I really don't care" she then walked off.

Then surprisingly Aliesha and Tom had a team work schedule going on, with Tom placing the nails and Aliesha, with her greater strength, hammering them in, or wacking them, as one hit did the job. "Gah, move faster, the other teams are ahead of us" Aliesha moaned, annoyed her partner was slow placing nails. The truth was, he was just terrified, she smashed the nails in almost as soon as he placed them, almost smashing his hand in the process. He took his time to limit the exposure to nails and hope she would slow down, but she just seemed to get more mad.

And last was Jack and Kairi. Who unlike every other team, had already done the major work and were up to the decorating part. This intrigued Aerin who hovered over to scope them out. "What, how are you guys already finished?!" Aerin asked, seeming confused they were already on painting. Ms Josie from the other side of the room yelled out "They were actually are doing what they are meant to, miss sit on her ass". Aerin grumbled and grabbed a paint brush, dipping it in pink paint. "It needs some pink" she said, going to paint it but being stopped by Kairi. "What no! I want purple, go paint your own" said Kairi, holding the petite girls hand with the dripping brush. Aerin pulled away and pouted. "But I am bored, silly Josh is not up to that yet, its tiring waiting for the fun stuff, I wanna paint, make it pink!" she exclaimed! Kairi just looked at her and then walked away, ignoring her. Aerin took the message and left them, returning to her box. She poked Josh with her finger and pronounced "Faster!" and then went back to her seat.

However one team that was doing nothing was the pair of Ms Eve and Luke, who she had not pulled out of her latex pants. Ms Josie approached Ms Eve. "So, you gonna make your box, for your partner?" she said, Ms Eve looked at Josie. "No, I will just borrow an example box to use, I don't need to pass" Ms Eve said, smiling at Ms Josie, knowing she had won the coversation. "Plus, Luke is unwell, so I will participate without him" she smiled, wanting to try out one of the classmates faces, especially Jacks, to rub it in Kairi's face. Ms Josie just gave up and left, knowing the fight was not worth the backlash.

After an hour, all 4 boxes were finished. Aliesha and Toms was this huge thing, not painted much, due to lacking time, but it looked built like an tank, designed to support the bigger girls size. Amy and Phil's was a yellow box, with butterfly patterns adorning it, Phil had also returned to full size. Next was Aerins and Josh's, which was competely pink and had unicorn patterns on it. Aerin was extremely impressed with Josh, actually hugging him after he drew the images on them, it was a personal request and he ensured he pulled it off. And lastly was Kairi and Jack, who had a purple box with Pink Hearts adoring it. All had cushion like support and an interior for comfort for the partners. Ms Josie inspected them all.

"All good looking, nice colours and images. However all seem structually sound also, which is what we are looking at the most. All seem good, now just the test" she said, all the teams froze, unsure how to proceed with who shared with who. Ms Eve smiled and went to approach the group, she went to say her pick when Aerin blurted out her pick "Jack! I want Jack!". Everyone looked at her, including a very surprised Ms Eve. "What?" She replied "He had the best pattern and it looks the safest and comfiest, you always pick the team that did the best job" she continued "Not that I don't appreciate the unicorns, ours is the real best" she said to Josh, rubbing next to him in admiration. Ms Eve was furious, she wanted the boy and this brat had beaten her to the punch. She approached Ms Josie and whispered into her ear "I want the Jack boy, make her change". Ms Josie gave the biggest smile, finally having victory over the teacher. She whispered back "Mess with a Hawk girl?, she scares me more then you. But feel free to do so yourself, if she agrees to change, you have my blessing" she smiled, knowing the Hawk girl would never change and Ms Eve had lost.

Angry and upset, she reached into the front of her panties and grabbed the poor Luke, who was on his limits for the day and was about to pass out. She held him up to Ms Josie. "Here, if I need to participate, can't have him getting in the way, you take him" she said.

Ms Josie was horrified, this small boy looked pale and tired. Reaching and holding him, he was drenched in what she assumed was Ms Eves pussy juices and pure sweat, both his and hers. She hated the thought of tormenting a poor human soul like this, but Ms Eve looked directly at her "Do it!" she whispered. She took the man and went to a small office within the room, she lifted her skirt, opened her panties and dropped the poor soul into them, before letting the panties go, snapping back and trapping him within.

Having dealt with Luke, Ms Eve inspected the room. Afraid of hurting the prized servant of Aerin and finding the Phil boy boring as an alien and pathetic to torture, she set her eyes on the young Tom. "You, Tom" she remarked, "I pick you". Tom froze, horrified of serving his own teacher.

Leaving only Phil and Josh, Kairi was quick to yell out to claim Josh, surprising Aerin. Kairi looked at her "What?  you took mine, i will take yours". And Aliesha, not wanting to miss out, actually went and grabbed the small Phil, "Your mine" she claimed and then dragged him to her giant box. The rest of the partners, seeing this, started to move. except Jack, who Kairi grabbed his hand. "Be safe, I wish it was not like this" she said to him, holding his hands tight. He replied "Could be worse, Aerin I think saved me from your mom. With you having her partner, we should be ok" he replied. She quickly gave him a kiss on the cheek, ensuring her mother missed it, and Jack left. Approaching Aerin who saw the act, she whispered in intrigue "Are you guys dating?". He just smiled.

Amy was stunned, how could she screw up, slow to pick a partner, and with Luke off the table, she was without anybody. Furious, she approached Ms Josie "hey! I have nobody" she spoke, very angry at the siutation. Ms Josie did a small count and then replied "Oh yeah, hmm, what do you think Ms Eve" she said, looking over to the teacher. Ms Eve just shrugged in responce. Amy looked at Ms Eve furiously. "Ms Josie is the teacher, I am mearly an observer and patricipant" Ms Eve replied, forcing Ms Josie to act. Ms Josie quickly thought and came up with an idea "After everyone is finished, you can have your pick of any partner you want" she replied, hoping it was enough to please the girl. Amy went from a frown to a smile, "perfect" she said. Noting that this meant she could pick the partner that seemed to be the best in the seats. However Ms Eve formed a strong fist, furious she missed out again to use Jack.

All the partners started to enter the boxes, positioning their heads within the hole that was where one would sit, awaiting for the person what would occupy the space.


A small graph to show whos who:
Jack - Aerin
Tom - Ms Eve
Phil - Aliesha
Josh - Kairi
Luke - none. Still shrunk. 
Amy misses out.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading.

Apologizes for mistakes and errors.

Chapter 11 Trying new Faces by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

The class test out the new chairs.

Chapter 11: Trying new Faces.

Jack:

Jack layed on his back, his head facing the ceiling. He was unable to move, as per the box's design. He awaited his user, someone who was not Kairi. He could hear talking but could not make it out. Suddenly the face of Aerin filled his vision. She smiled "Your lucky, its rare for any living being to serve a Hawk. I just hope you can return to your girlfriend, after tasting me" she kissed the air, mockingly. Taste her? Jack thought, what did she mean. It was not long till he found out. Her petite ass was next to fill his vision, but instead of her clothing, it was her compeletly nude. Her pussy and perky ass with little asshole approaching from above. This felt wrong and was horryfying, he actually had to serve her, was this allowed?. Then again, everything else seemed to be. Aerin took no time engulfing Jacks vision. He felt her pussy cover his mouth and his nose entered her small bum, resting inside. He could instantly smell her, it was..awful. He had experienced Kairi's ass before, but this felt more stronger, more rotten. His mouth however remained closed on her pussy, he would not do anything unless forced, perhaps she would not be in the mood. However the false hope did not last, as he could hear her say "You gonna start using the tongue or did you want the other hole, because thats not going to happen". Not wanting to piss her off, Jack removed his tongue from his mouth and started licking her pussy. Going slow, he ramped up, trying to pleasure the small girl. She seemed bored, even hearing her say at one point "Josh is better", however it seemed to suffice her for now.

Aerin:

Aerin approached the trapped boy below. Annoyed her lo-servant Josh was not pleasing her, however she decided to take the best of the situation. Bending down to his face, she remarked "Your lucky, its rare for any living being to serve a Hawk. I just hope you can return to your girlfriend, after tasting me". She then pulled down her jeans and proceeded to mount his face. Positioning her asshole on his nose and mouth her pussy. She did a small wriggle to get comfortable and then relaxed, getting her phone out to pass the time. eventually she noticed she was getting no action, what was with this guy?. She bent down so he could hear and said "You gonna start using the tongue or did you want the other hole, because thats not going to happen", instantly he started to enter her vulva. Enjoying the experience, she returned to her phone. After a few moments, it just felt..flat. "Gah, this is pathetic, its like he is cleaning it, not serving it. Josh is way better". Feeling annoyed, she gave a small toot, which rose her slightly, sending the gass down into the boys trapped nose. She felt him struggle, which pleased her and continued being served.

Jack:
Jack was trying his best, however he just seemed to be unable to pleasure the girl. His tongue did the deed, but she was hardly wet, outside his saliva from his tongue. He continued until he felt momvement near his nose, suddenly a large gust of air was forced inside. She...she hated farted! He instantly sturggled, disgusted and grossed out. He ramped up his tongue action and tried to please her, assuming his inability was the reason. However after a few more minutes he felt her rise from his face. She turned to face. "Pathetic, this one is broken. Hey, give me my one back, I want my Joshie!" he heard her as she walked out of view.


Tom:

Tom layed in the box, terrified of what was coming. He had seen how awful his teacher was and now he was serving her. His plan was to do good and hopefully she would be finished faster and leave him be. He saw her enter his field of vision, she did not even look down at him. Noticing she was nude, he watched as her giant ass decended on his face. Smashing into it, his nose went to her backside and his mouth primed for her pussy. He quickly started licking, trying to please the teacher. Surprisingly she was quick to be pleased, his mouth fast being the drain of her juices. He lapped her pussy, licking and sucking it, doing his best to please her. For 15 solid minutes his tongue did not stop, lapping and lapping her sacred place. Eventually he felt her get off. Watching her turn around to face him, she looked directly into her eyes.

Ms Eve: Ms Eve approached the young boy she was to sit on. He was not her first choice, but it was the second best under the circumstances. However that Josh boy did get alot of praise from Aerin. But she would never have chosen him, she would get no pleasure, afraid of breaking the boy and upsetting the wrath of the Hawk family. She slammed down on his face, not even looking before sitting. She had done this thousands of times, preferring a tiny human to a regular size one trapped and forced to serve her, however she still had experience with these devices. Normally 'borrowing' any that a partner forgot to open up and had left the poor human inside. However today she had an offical reason to, and she decided to make the most of it.

She sat on his face and felt his tongue enter her. It was nice, she thought. His tongue was actually quite..fulfilling. She felt it enter and touch all the right areas, it was..oh soo good. She slightly grinded on his face, enjoying the moment. Her juices pouring into his open mouth, as his tongue did its work. She was loving this.

After 15 minutes she got off, not by choice but by dignity alone. She was loosing herself to this boy. She had to have him! Wanting a more personal experience, she looked down at him and smiled. She looked over at Ms Josie "This one is defective, I will have to punish him. Tell Amy he is unavailable and Aliesha he will return to her after class in their dorm later". Ms Josie did not care in the slightest and just replied "You hear that girls, good" and continued to play on her phone. Ms Eve, happy she got her way, grabbed her panties. she shoved them in his mouth. "Suck on these while you await me later". She then grabbed a blanket nearby and covered the box, showing it was no longer available. Ms Eve then went to sit near where Ms Josie was, Ms Josie looked to Ms Eve "You want Luke back now, since you are done" she said. "Nah, I am set for tonight, you just give him back tomorrow. Just make sure you do, my pussy will get lonely if not" Ms Eve sailed, winking at the unimpressed teacher. She then pulled out her phone and waited while the rest finished.

Josh:

Josh was unsure what to think, one minute he was under the servitude of Aerin and now he was swapped with this Kairi chick. Positioned in his box, he stared at the ceiling, unsure what the coming experience would be like. He saw the giant grey girl enter his vision. She just stood their, not doing anything. It was hard to see in his position, but seemed hesitant to sit, avoiding looking at him. However eventually the grey girl lowered herself down on his face. Her ass slowly growing and emcompassing his vision. However, something was off, she was..oh no. She eventually lowered compeletly, but the position, it was, wrong. He could actually see her. His nose was in her pussy with his mouth under her ass. He saw her look down, but back up, her face seeming to turn red. Josh breathed for the first time since she landed and she twitched. She then moved, approaching his nose. It entered her pussy and she slowly rocked. She continued this until his nose started to enter and exit her pussy. After a small time, Josh felt a liquid enter his nose, it smelt like..oh no. Josh had suddenly realised, he was not serving her, she was using him. Using his nose as her personal dildo.


Kairi:

Kairi walked towards her box, uncomfortable of the fact she had to sit on this poor boy. She however was stopped by her name being yelled out "Kairi, you need to undress before you use your box, its school custom for the class" yelled Ms Josie. She looked towards her and Ms Josie shrugged "School rules, I don't make em, just the pants and any underwear if you wear them". Kairi was nervous, this..this was not what she had thought. Calming herself, she promised she would convince the boy not to do anything. All she had to do was sit, he did not have to do anything. She took her pants and underwear off and approached the box, just standing there. Her thoughts racing, she avoided looking down, not wanting to see his trapped face. She eventually closed her eyes and dropped. Once her body landed, she breathed in success....until something felt wrong.

In her moment of fear, she had sat on the poor boys face backwards. She looked down, his eyes looking back up at her. She looked away and tensed up. How could she be so stupid. She could feel his nose mere inches from her pussy and his lips smothered under her ass. He breathed and the hot air from his nose hit her pussy, it tingled. It felt nice. Her body seeming to take control, she moved to have his nose near her pussy. She wriggled, having it enter it and then exit, the breathing and structure feeling amazing on her neither regions. She instantly got horny, her pussy starting to leak, she rocked, pushing his nose in and out and in. Suddenly she jumped up. No! This was not right. She was horrified of what she had done. The boy, his nose covered in her body fluids just stared up at her. She looked away, quickly got dressed and moved from the box. Spotting Aerin had finished with Jack, she headed that way.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading.

Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

Reviews always appreciated.

Chapter 12 Missing You by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

The class unwinds after a long day.

Chapter 12: Missing you.

After 45 minutes, both Aliesha and then Amy, who had choose Phil as Kairi and Aerin refused to share, had finished. The class were all redressed and out of their boxes. Ms Josie approached the waiting class. "You all passed. yay. Now go" she seemed to spurt out, almost not caring of any events that transpired. As the students left, she could be heard saying "I hate my life". Aliesha walked to the door, looking back at the box her Tom laid in, Ms Eve looked at her "Don't worry, he just needs a talking to" she said. Aliesha nodded and left. Ms Eve smiled like a kid on christmas, she was going to enjoy this.


Josh approached his dorm, noticing the door was open. He entered and was taken aback, the entire room was redone in pink unciorns and rainbows everywhere. New furniture was assembled, all covered in a gold finish. Half the seats having a hole in them..which worried Josh. The bed was huge, almost too big for the room. The bathroom appeared to have been redone with a new door, but the door was closed for him to check. A new huge TV layed in the corner wall with a new couch, no holes, thankfully. It was amazing and really, really pink. Aerin exited the bathroom and saw Josh, she ran up and hugged him before pushing him away and repositing herself in a clam manner "oh um, right. Your back! Like the new style, its an almost exact replica of my room back home. Well a small sliver, its all we could fit in. The bed is smaller and my TV is not that tiny, but its good enough for this...ant sized room" she said, looking around at the small area, which to Josh was adequately sized. Josh now knew why Ms Eve had told him not to unpack. Speaking of packing, where was his items. "Where are my clothes" he said, wondering if she had moved them or even unpacked them. "Oh those awful things, trashed them. Your style is impeccably stale. I ordered some new items, they will come in the morning" she mentioned, smiling at him like she had saved his life. Josh was confused and slightly scared "What about tonight? I need something for bed" he replied. "Oh pish posh, our servants sleep with us nude, so if we need some 'fun', its not obstructed. Plus my race expels alot of head at night, so normally you would sweat too much anyway" she said. Josh was unsure how to take what she had said, but decided to let tonight be  the test drive of how things would be done. She whispered in his ear "I don't wear anything either".


Kairi and Jack returned to their dorm, tired from the experience of what had happened. The bed still missing, along with everything else, they sat on the floor and recounted the evening.

"So..did, you..please her" Kairi said, unsure how to feel about her new Boyfriend pleasuring another girl, even if it was against his will. "No, I actually sucked at it. She left before anything happened. She obsesses over that Josh" Jack replied, Kairi laughed "That boy has landed one hell of a partner, I saw her minion things re-doing their room, all pink. My eyes burned from it" Kairi said, giggling at the absurdity of the poor boy sleeping in that much pink. "She is the literal example of a spoiled princess" Jack said, laughing with her. "but..how about yourself" Jack asked Kairi, scratching his neck at the uncomfortable question.

Kairi hesitated, but decided to be truthful. "I, I did get some pleasure" she said, Jack's face dropping a bit. "But..I also screwed it up, he never licked anything, I sat backwards and his noise did the action. I pulled out as soon as I realized what happened, but yeah.." she said, trailing off, awaiting Jacks reply. Jack just stared at her before erupting in laughter "hahaha, you messed it up, thats hilarious" he said. Kairi giggled at his outburst. "I am happy then, you got some action but nobody actually got super close" he said. Kairi blushed and went in for a kiss, kissing the boy before jumping up "Time for dinner" she said.

As Josh finished his chocolate cookie, a special treat Kairi made them both for a tough day, their door was burst open. Ms Eve walked in, seeming annoyed she had to not yet use her toy and to babysit Kairi. "Bed time you two, just doing my 'nightly' check" she said, putting an emphasis on nightly, making Kairi know she was never going to leave them alone. Kairi stood next to Josh in the kitchen, swallowing the cookie in her mouth. She stood still before something in her head pop up, she had an amazing thought. She leaned into Jack and whispered something before approaching her mother "Fine, lets get this over with. Jack exited the kitchen and started to strip before wiggling into the sleeping bag. Kairi then followed and they assumed their positions. Ms Eve smiled, having spoiled their night again. However something was different.

Kairi kept wrigging in the sleeping bag. She was biting her lip and seemed to sweat. Ms Eve stared, unsure what was going on until her daughter revealed the big secret "oh my fucking god, right there" Kairi yelled. Ms Eve's face went pale. Her daughter was being serviced by Jack under their and Kairi was enjoying it. With their relationship offical, Kairi had whispered to Jack "I left my pussy for you, time to show your skill" in the kitchen and he was more then happy to comply. Kairi thrashing around, Ms Eve felt very uncomfortable being in the room. While she did not mind if it was her daughter using a toy, this was almost like watching her have sex. weirded out, she quickly left the room. However Kairi and Jack did not finish up quite yet.


Ms Eve entered her room, annoyed her daughter had one upped her. She then approached the middle of the room, throwing the blanket off the box that sat there. Tom, still stuck inside, looked up at the towering Ms Eve. "Time for fun" she said, smiling.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading.

As always, apologizes for mistakes and errors.

Chapter 13 Till Its Gone by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Another day for the students as they attend Home Room for the days activities. But not all have recovered.

Chapter 13: (You Don't Know What You Have) Till Its Gone

Aliesha sat in her now empty room. The clock had struck midnight and her partner, Tom, had not returned. Ms Eve seemed adamant that he would return not long after class, but as the big hand hit 10 past 12, she was unsure if he was returning at all. She turned the TV off in the room, watching random shows as a way to pass time. It was stupid, she had lived her whole life without this person, but one night without him was killing her. She got into bed and moved her legs, no Tom to feel below her. Had she been too harsh? Had she broken him? Was that why Ms Eve had taken him?

She closed her eyes and tried to forget about him...but her thoughts betrayed her.

Amy and Phil sat on the couch, watching a program Amy had wanted. "Service my feet would you, they are sore from today" she barked at him, The timed Phil commanded and started messaging her feet. "No, smaller" she said. He puffed, exhausted from today, he did as he was told and shrunk. He then proceeded to do the same as before, but way smaller. Amy muted the TV and grabbed the little man, holding him tight. Phil panicked...what was this. Amy stared into the little mans eyes. "Who was better? she asked. Phil was confused, what did she mean? She squeezed tighter, hurting Phil. She repeated "Who was better?" she barked. Phil replied "what do you mean?", almost unable to talk due to the pressure. Amy noticed this and lightened her grip. "The project today, Aliesha or me, who was better" she asked again, her stare never leaving Phil's sights.

He gulped. Neither was the truth, he hated the experience. Aliesha only sat on him because she had to, she seemed displeased from doing so. And Amy was Amy, always bossy and bullying him. But she was the one asking the questions, he could not say either nor Aliesha. "You, of course" he lied. She moved her hand to her ass and ripped a giant fart on the small boy, Phil coughed from the awful stench. She then brought him back to her face. "Don't lie to me, WHO WAS BETTER" she said again, screaming at him, leaving spit all over his face. "I..I...Neither" he said. She dropped him on the couch. Her face flattened and she meekly replied "Was I that bad". Her voice was of sorrow and sadness. Phil approached the giant girl. "I..I did not, not enjoy you. But-" he said, Amy looking down at him, with an intense glare. "-ah but, you are...rough" he said, before flinching, afraid what the girl might do.

"Rough! Me Ro-" she said, going to grab the small boy before stopping and looking at her hands. She stared at them for a solid 20 seconds and then got off the couch. She stumbled to the bed, got in and did not say a word. Phil felt bad, she had never seen her like that. He approached the bed and shrunk himself on it, going under the covers. He approached her neither regions, messaging her pussy over her pyjamas. Amy, without any emotion, grabbed the man and stuffed him in her pussy. For 20 solid minutes she used him as a dildo to achieve an orgasm, then tossed him out of bed. He unshrunk and got into bed, staying away from Amy. "Apology accepted" she said. Phil was unsure what had happened nor what was happening. He just fell to sleep, smelling of Amy's pussy.

Aliesha was first to Home Room the next day, hoping Ms Eve was there. Frustrated she was not yet in attendence, she slammed on her desk, causing it to crack in several places. This made Kairi and Jack jump as they walked through the door. After an amazing night, they were holding hands as they walked in, not caring if Ms Eve saw them. Aliesha saw them. "Why are you two so lovey dovey" Aliesha said in a low tone, angry at their public displays of affection. Jack went to answer but Kairi beat him to it "Just a really, really good night" she said, Jack smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Unknowing to them, Aliesha was bending the leg of her desk in pure anger. Kairi and Jack sat down as Amy walked into the classroom.

Amy walked and sat on her seat, Aliesha, as before, questioning the arrival student. "Where is Phil, loose him" she said in a mocking tone. Amy looked behind her and replied "No, he is apologizing to me, privately" she said, and looked back to the front of the room. Kairi and Jack looked at each other, they both had a strong suspicion where Phil was, somewhere inside Amy's panties.

The next arrival was very different. Josh came in holding Aerin like a damsel in distress being saved. Holding her in both hands, her head lying on his chest. He slowly walked to the throne and placed her down, before moving into the throne and disappearing. "What was that?" Amy said, beating Aliesha to the punch of nosey student. Aerin just looked at Amy, confused. "I felt tried this morning so Josh gave me a lift, is that so weird" she said. "He is my servant after all, its what they do" she said. Amy raised her eyebrow and Jack held in a laugh. "Don't you feel bad cramping him in that throne" Kairi said, questioning why he ever agreed to such crazy conditions, especially after yesterday, surely he was sick of it. "No? He actually asked me, said he was unsure if I wanted to after yesterday. I said I could use a cushion and he agreed" she said. Kairi and Jack just looked at each other, very confused by their relationship.

Last to come in was Ms Eve, Aliesha immedeatly jumped out of her seat. "Ms Eve, have you seen Tom, he did not come back last night" Aliesha said, her sudden jolt slightly moving the room from her massive size. Ms Eve looked at Aliesha and smiled. "Ah right, Tom is resting. He did some extra curriculum activites with me last night and will join us again for our first class. Sorry to worry you Aliesha, he will be yours again soon" she said, biting her lip, remembering the intense orgasm she had with his face last night. She was almost jealous of the girl having him. Ms Eve then approached her chair, pulling it out. "Ah, Ms Josie did not fail" she said, seeing Luke was already positioned back on her chair, ready for the brand new day.


Ms Eve sat down, causing Luke to once again slide into her Pussy. She the marked the role, causing Amy to raise her hand. "For the third day now Steve and Cindy have not attended class, what happened?" she asked. Ms Eve replied "Who?" and smiled.

Ms Eve then did the announcements of the day, including the schedule. "Today you have Health, then Lunch, then Science and lastly Art" Ms Eve said. "I have to go now, but you don't need to leave for another 15 minutes, just do not be late" she said and then got up and left, placing Luke in her panties as she left. Wearing a dress today, Luke had a bit more freedom in the small confines of her panties.

Amy looked towards Aliesha "Everything alright" she asked the giant girl. Aliesha turned to her "Its nothing" she replied, Amy just shrugged.

Not long after, everybody left for class. Josh once again carrying Aerin, but this time in a piggy back position, Jack and Kairi just looked in awe, Kairi then looked over to Jack, going to ask him for one before quickly stopping with "No". Kairi was bummed but also giggled at the absurdity of the whole situation.

They arrived at the health room, a medical type of area. Ms Eve entered as they did, coming from another part of the building. Inside Tom sat alone. Aliesha saw this and ran up to him, holding him in a giant hug before letting go. She coughed and said "I ah, missed your service. I require a foot rub" she barked. Tom, out of breath from the random hug and glad to be freed from the contraints of last night with Ms Eve, accepted and removed the giants shoe, giving her a foot rub.

The rest of the class sat down in the seats provided and awaited the teacher. After a few moments he came in and almost immediately froze, like a deer in a spotlight.

The teacher was a young man, about 29, he wore a lab coat and glasses. Jack thought he had froze due to the crazy image of Tom rubbing the giant girls feet, but his first words instead shone a new light. "M..m..m..Ms Eve. I did not know this was your class?" he said, stumbling on his words. Ms Eve smiled "Yes, I would not miss it for the world, especially with my favourite health teacher" her smile more insidious then lead on. The man pushed his glasses up, trying to regain control. He was heavily sweating. "Ann..anyway. This is Health class, I am Mr Archie. I will conducting this session. Today we will be inspecting your body" he said, several faces freaked out. "and by We I mean your partners. You all have a partner don't you" he said. Ms Eve put her hand up "Not me, my partner Luke had to go somewhere, perhaps you could be mine" she said. Jack was so confused, why was Ms Eve like this. Then he saw it, the antenna on Mr Archie's head. He had assumed he was another human, trapped here. But he was actually an Alien, same species as Phil. And if Jack had to guess, Mr Archie was falling into a trap. "I..Ah, do teachers need to take the class, especially since your partner is not here" Mr Archie said, trying to quash her idea. "Oh, but I am best to get checked out anyway, right?" she said. Knowing he was not going to win, Mr Archie gave up "ah sure...., let me just explain to the rest of the class".

"There are 5 rooms, you will each, as your partner pairs, go into a room and perform two activites" Mr Archie said. He held up a piece of paper "Each group is teamed with a species unknown to them, hopefully, you are to examine each others bodies, comparing the differences and similarities. Then one of you will take a 25 minute shrink pill and explore more personally. Checking for any health effects, as listed also on this paper. Which is in every room" he said. "After this, class is finished and you can go to lunch. This is not marked, since I cannot watch you, but it is a good excercise in trust. Any student can forfeit if they feel uncomfortable" he said. Ms Eve spoke up "I don't remember that in the hand book" she said. Mr Archie, for the first time since the students met him, spoke back in a tone not seen from him "The right to privacy should be every students right. If they feel uncomfortable, I let them not have to do it, regardless of rules" he said, even Ms Eve impressed by his strong moral code.

The students all then got up and moved to a room. Ms Eve approached Mr Archie, who dropped his head in defeat and followed her into one of the rooms.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it.

I will add, offically and until further notice, Steve and Cindy have been written out. They are not dead, they just went back to thier 'home planet'.

It was too many characters and I was out of ideas, plus it was easier to write with two less.

And once again, apologize for any mistakes or errors.

Chapter 14 Alone Now by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Start of a new class, Health.

 

Chapter 14: (Think Were) Alone Now

Jack and Kairi entered a room. Inside was the piece of paper, a pill in a small clear box and a single table in the middle of the room. They looked at each other before Kairi hopped on the table, Jack followed. Both were nervous, this was...different. What exactly did they need to do. Jack grabbed the paper, it was a guide on the Techorian Body. It listed the simularities of humans to the species along with how they are slightly different. Kairi pulled the paper down from his view, her top removed and her bra showing. "Well, come on, this is already embarassing enough" she said. Jack chuckled. He approached the exposed girl and kissed her neck "I saw enough last night, its just as beautiful as ever" he replied. He then pulled his pants down, exposting his briefs, she grabbed his dick via the outline in the udnerwear. "And I wish I had felt this last night, our stupid Sleeping bag messed it all up" she said. They then looked at each other.....and broke into laughter. Kairi put her top back on and Jack his pants. They sat their in silence for a bit before Kairi broke the ice. "This is the weirdest class yet" she said. Jack replied "haha yeah, but at least your mom aint here to mess things up. Plus less weird shit" he said. "Agreed" Kairi said. She looked into his eyes and grabbed his face and embraced him in a kiss.


In the other rooms, Aerin was sitting on the table, competely naked and Josh stood in awe, but also confusion. "What does the paper say" she said, annoyed at the lack of instructions by Josh. "Just stuff about your race, but its all 'apparently' this and 'apparently' that. Nothing is actually...proven. Or something" he replied, confused. Aerin's race was one of the rarest in the galaxy, only harboring about 24,000 in existence. This was due to the race's extreme politics on reproducing with lesser beings and its large complex on it being a superior race, causing them to not interact with much of the galaxy. Aerin took the paper, read it and crumpled it "Gah! I hate our race, sometimes they are stupid for stupid reasons" she said, Josh looking in confusion. "They don't share, so they guess how we are. They used to think we could read minds at one point due to the pointed ears" she said, pointing to her elve like pointed ears. "Oh you can't? that would have been cool. But they are cute none the less" he said, this caused Aerin to blush.

"So now what" Josh said, Aerin looked at him. "You, you can have a look if you want" she said, her face red from embarrassment. Josh looked puzzled. "Look how, aren't im looking now". She seemed annyoyed. "no like touch, you have my permission" she said, pouting her face. Josh was even more confused, but approached her. He walked up and put his hand up, but was frozen on what to do. Aerin grabbed it and forced it on her breasts. Her breasts were small, being flat chested. Something she did not like as her sister was not the same. Josh was freaked, he was touching her breasts. It was weird, he had licked her pussy and even smelled her farts, but the simple fact of touching her like this was so..bizarre and yet he felt so connected to her in the moment. He closed his hand around the small mound and slowly grabbed her nipple, swirling his fingers around it. Aerin twitched, feeling extremly turned on by the act. Josh saw this and continued. He continued until he saw she was in extreme comfort, he then, as an act, purely in the moment, pushed his face to them and started sucking her her nipple. She moaned, she was in heaven. This feeling, what was it. She had never felt anything like it. He continued, suckling, nipping and licking both her nipples. Aerin felt herself dripping down below, she was so turned on. She then pushed Josh away. Began to breath out and slowly calming herself.

"Thank you ss..servant. That was very good. That shall be all" she said, trying to keep her regal act up. But that experience, it was breath taking, she needed to know how and why. She was so confused. Josh, unsure if he did something wrong or not, just accepted the small girls command and passed her the clothes from the ground so she could re-dress.


In the third room, Amy had a very different interaction with Phil. Lying naked on the table, Phil was placed on her belly, still shrunk as before, he traversed the giant girl. He walked her stomach and headed towards her face. She blew wind at him and he fell over. "Aren't you going to do anything" she said, annoyed at the little action he had given her. Phil was tired, sore and slightly hungry, being trapped in Amy's panties all morning and up until she let him out in this room. "I ah, not sure what we are even doing here" he said. Amy lost it. She got up, sending Phil down onto the table. She grabbed her panties, put them on and stuffed him back in. "Stupid boy" she gravelled.

And the last room, Aliesha and Tom sat in silence. "She really did that" Aliesha asked, replying to the events Tom had told her of last night, the torture and subjugation he was put through. "yeah" he timidly replied. She then put him in a giant hug "Sorry, It should have been me" she said. Tom was competly confused, but took the hug anyway, glad to be in safer arms. 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it.

 

Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

Chapter 15 Love is Good by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

The Students head to lunch, but some have questions and ask for help.

Chapter 15: Love is Good (Love Can Be Strong)

Near the end of the class, every student walked out of their rooms. Waiting around for their teacher, they were surprised that only Ms Eve came out of the last room. "Where is Mr Archie" Amy said, Ms Eve corrected her skirt and replied "He had to leave, if your finished, he said you could leave for lunch" she said. The students all looked skeptical, but decided to leave. As the last student left, Ms Eve lifted her skirt and looked down at her panties "Yes, he is busy with a very special project" said Ms Eve, smiling.

Kairi and Jack were walking away when Aerin ran up to Kairi. "Um, Kairi" she said, stopping Kairi and making her turn around. "Yes Aerin" she said. "I um, was wondering if we could talk, privately" she said. Kairi looked at Jack "lets meet in our spot in 25, ill txt if I am late" she said and Jack nodded and left, taking Josh with him. "Come with me" Kairi said, Aerin following.

"It was this weird feeling, even after I was re-dressed, I did not want him to stop or leave. My hearts were beating and my skin was all sweaty. I don't know what it was and I don't have any of my kind to ask, so I was wondering if you could help, maybe its a female thing or something" Aerin said. She and Kairi sat in a spare room, nothing inside but two chairs and a table. "Your smart, I was hoping you could help" Aerin said, Kairi holding in a giggle at the naive girl. "Right, so you get sweaty" Kari asked, Aerin replying "Yes". "Your heart beats fast" "they both do" "And its only when Josh is around" "Yes, and it was double that when he touc-talked to me in the last class" she said. Kairi smiled. "I think your attracted to Josh" Kairi said.

Aerin pushed her chair back. "But thats physically impossible, our race is only attracted and only breeds with others of our kind. Any foreign offspring is a result of mutation in labs, and those are used for our servants" she quickly replied, her face super red. "I don't know your race, but I know a crush, and you are extremly into him. Plus you are always together and always doing couple things" Kairi replied. "Couple things?" Aerin replied. "Well, he basically carried you like freaking prince charming this morning and then gave you a personal piggy back to class" Kairi replied.

"Yes but those were his ideas, I did not force him. He offered since my feet were sore" Aerin replied, oblivious to the situation, Kairi almost could not control her inner giggles of how naive this royal girl was. "So your partner, who has no obligation to you, and would do best to avoid as much contact with you, with your royalty and risk of death, personally decided to offer his services to you" Kairi asked. "Yes" Aerin replied. She then stopped and stared into space. She then looked back to Kairi "Is that not normal?" she asked. Kairi replied "Jack is my boyfriend I don't even get piggy backs, Josh did it because he obviously loves you, or you completely scared him to death. But he always seems happy" she said. "Plus, for anybody to offer himself to your throne, thats crazy love" Kairi added.

Aerin just looked at Kairi. She had lived her life in shelter. While her sister and her were royalty, being insanely rich and popularized around the galaxy, they rarely ever had much contact with people. Outside her sister and servants, who gave little personal time with her as there were millions of them. Aerin's social skills lacked for a girl her age. She had no idea this was not normal, back home a piggy back was just being grateful for serving her. Her mother only raised her till 2, hiding herself and her brother from everyone for protection. And her sister left the planet at the age of 15, to the major planet of Alpha 66.

Having little contact with her sister, it was Aerin's idea to come to the school. Having never gone to school, being home schooled, she saw it as an oppertunity to have that experience. Plus they offered her a personal servant, or so the brochure said.

"I..I guess I do" Aerin said, looking back at all the things Josh did. "But, is he not meant to do those as a servant" Aerin asked. Kairi came close to her "He is only your servant because the school stuck him with you, he joined as a student and stayed with you, as a student. Fear might keep him with you, but it won't produce him offering piggy backs" she replied, smiling. Aerin showed a shock of surprise "They told me he was selected just for me" she said. "He sat on an empty seat and was told someone was coming the next day, thats how he ended up with you" she said. Aerin looked at Kairi in surprise. "Wow, I had no idea".

"So, what should I do then", Aerin asked. kairi replied "Spend the day with him and keep an eye on anything he does. And then tonight, if you think it might be love, tell him" Kairi said. "Thanks Kairi" Aerin said, smiling. She gave the metallic girl a hug and then got out of her seat and left the room. "That was an experience" Kairi muttered to herself before leaving.

In another part of the building, Amy approached the teachers longue. She knocked and someone yelled from inside "Wadya want, its lunch". Amy yelled within "I want to see Ms Eve" she said. She heard ruttling and then a very annoyed Ms Eve came to the door, she had a sandwich in her hand and her hips seemed to be moving side to side, she also seemed flustered. "This better be good Amy" she muttered. "Yes, I need help" Amy said, Ms Eve looking confused. "I need help training and breaking Phil to like me" she said. Ms Eve smiled a devilish smile. "Come in, child" she said. Amy walked in and followed Ms Eve.

End Notes:

Thanks all for reading, hope your all enjoying it.

Always appreciate reviews, love to read how you think so far.

And once again, apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

Chapter 16 Pictures by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

The day continues with a new class, but trouble brews between students.

Chapter 16: Pictures (of You)

Kairi approached Jack, sitting down in a hallway they had claimed as their spot for the last few days, Kairi approached Josh and said "Aerin is done", Josh got up and walked away, Kairi then began to sit where he had sat, next to Jack. Kairi asked "How was your talk while I was gone" she said to Jack, wondering how the bonding time between males had been compared to the emotional outburst Aerin had given her. "Bloody weird" he replied, startling Kairi. "That guy knows almost everything about Aerin, her diet, her height, her favourite book, her wakeup and bed time routine and more" Jack said, Kairi giggled. "Really?! thats insane...and creepy" She replied, freaked Josh had known the girl for such a a little time and yet knew so much. Jack corrected her "Oh no, he didn't figure it out, she told him. Day 1 apparently, and the guy memorized it all. Apparently she has bunny slippers he puts on her feet every morning. I am not sure if its the worlds biggest crush or a guy at his limit and lost his mind" Jack said, Kairi just had a weird expression on her face, hearing the routine of the petite girl from her class.

"Well from the talk I just had with her, it sounds like the first part, but she was completely oblivious to it all" she said, Jack made a 'wow' expression with his face. "Well, lets hope someone opens up eventually or the guy will work to death, I have seen butlers with a smaller schedule of things to remember" Jack said, Kairi laughing at the absurdity of it all.

In another hallway, Aliesha sat with Tom, both completely silent. Tom grabbed out two tubs and handed the bigger of the two to Aliesha. "I..uh, made you a sandwich, as promised" he said. Aliesha looked down at Tom, her face seeming sad and grabbed the sandwich. "You can have mine aswell if it will make you feel better" he replied but she just ignored it and started eating. Tom sat and ate his, waiting for any interaction from his giant partner, but she just ate in silence. As he finished, he tried to break the silence. "Is..is everything alright" he said, looking up at her. Having finished her sandwich, she just stared at the wall, somewhat ignoring him. Tom got up and approached her, climbing into her lap and moving towards her face. He tried to grab her face and make her face him, she eventually letting him, however the motion caused him to fall back to her lap. "Its just...I felt weird when you were away, and I am not sure how to feel about it" she replied. Tom just sat in her lap, unsure what to say. "Weird how" he asked. "I am not sure, just weird. And now that your back, I still feel it" she said. "Did you want another foot message or something. To feel better" he said but she replied "No, I..I think I will start walking to class, I shall meet you there" she said, getting up and slowly rolling Tom to the floor.

Tom watched as she walked away, unsure what to do. He had never seen her like this, it was a side new to him. One he did not even know she had.


As lunch finished, the students headed to the next class. However just like I.T., science was not much different in terms of study. In fact Ms Eve did not even turn up. Neither did Amy, Jack noted, surprised she would miss a class.

After Science, the class then walked to the Art room. They piled inside and sat down on some nearby seats. In the middle of the room were several blank canvases and paint next to them. The teacher had not arrived yet, but neither had Ms Eve or Amy. Kairi leaned over to Jack and whispered "No Ms Eve, this is strange, too classes now" she said, Jack replied "yeah, and Amy is missing also. Thats very strange and also kinda worrying". Jack then tapped Phil, who sat in front of him, on the shoulder. The timid boy almost jumping out of his seat from the small touch, but did turn around. "You know where Amy is" Jack asked, Phil shook his head "No, not since Lunch, I tried texting but nothing". Phil said, before turning to face the classroom as the teacher approached. Jack was worried what had happened, was Amy another victim of Ms Eve.

Coming from a closet in the back of the room, a tall-ish, skinny 6 armed man approached the class. He looked human but had 6 appendages he used as arms alongside normal legs and other facial and body features. He wore an apron and was holding 2 brushes in two of his hands. He addressed the class "Welcome, welcome. This is Art Class, as you may have surmised from my holding these brushes and the giant sign out the front. If you are not here for Art Class, then you are very, very lost" he said, laughing at his own joke, the class remained silent. Clearing his throat in embarressment, he continued. "Today you will each paint a picture, no pairing up, however your subject is your parner. NO TALKING FROM HERE ON" he yelled the last part "You are to draw a picture your partner would enjoy, either as an intrest or artistic expression. As long as they will like it, its a pass. Fail, and..well you fail, its not rocket science" he finished, pointing to the laid out canveses. "Any questions?" he asked, no hands went up. "Whelp, go nuts, and no talking, that would be cheating, any talking and you fail!" he claimed and then went and sat down, wiping his brow "tough crowd" he whispered to himself, wiping his forehead.

The students all walked to an empty canvas, all separated a fair distance from each other. Placing the apron on provided, they all started painting, all except Jack and Kairi.

Jack was stumped, he loved Kairi and they talked every moment of the day. But those were of the days events, the wacky and insane adventures the classes provided. Well maybe not adventures, more like survival courses. But outside some garbage TV they watched for fun, which was not something he could think of too draw, he was at a stump. He looked over to the beautiful grey girl, who herself seemed to be staring at the empty canvas. Unsure if she had the same problem or just was picturing what she was to paint. He could not tell and it scared him. Was he a bad boyfriend for knowing so little... He calmed himself and thought, something that she would enjoy, something she would enjoy. Looking over at her, he then had an idea. Risky, and bending the rules, but he had no other alternative. He got his paint out and started.

After this, he was going to learn as much about her as he could, feeling inferior to Josh who apparently knew so much about his partner, he could replicate her life.


Unknown to Jack, Kairi had a similar issue. Having similar thoughts, she also had no idea what to paint. They talked for hours in their dorm, or until Ms Eve broke them up. But not much on what they individually enjoyed. She glanced over at Jack, he had not started yet. This at least showed her he might be having the same problem. She had a think and then decided to do something crazy and hoped it worked. She was desperate but hoped her picture would suffice.


After 2 hours, the students had finished. The teacher got them to go back to their seats and await each pictures reveal. Some blushed at this, embarrassed their work would be publicly displayed.

First up was Josh. Jack eagerly awaited what his was, someone with that much knowledge of someone had to have some crazy vision of a picture to please her. And to his surprise, it was just as crazy as he assumed. Unveling the picture, students were almost blinded by the intense pascal colors. The picture itself was a colourful piece depicting a giant pink unicorn being ridden by a girl who looked almost identical to Aerin. It roamed in this giant green paddock and a giant rainbow shone above. In front of the girl stood a knight in pink armour, Jack assuming was a  representation of Josh. It was so colourful and so, very, very pink. Jack had to blink to keep scanning it with his eyes. Aerin jumped out of her seat and jumped in Josh's lap, hugging him "OH MY GOSH ITS SO GOOD!" she squeled before realishing what she had done, jumping off and slowly walking back. She then replied "I love it, frame it teacher" she demanded. The teacher looked at her, replied "no, you can do it yourself later" and moved to the next piece.

In what was a bizzaire replica of the first piece, Aerins piece was not much difference in tone to Josh's. On the canvas was a giant robot with a sword, with a small Josh looking character riding its shoulder, it was fighting a giant three headed dragon that seemed to have kidnapped a princess, which very much looked like Aerin. Josh did not say a word and just did a huge thumbs up to the teacher and then Aerin, who took the compliment very well, clapping her hands in excitment. "Yay you liked it" she said, Josh replying "I love it, perfect replica of Astron and Gogo the dragon". Jack was so confused, what was Gogo and what was an Astron. However the pictures were swapped before he could process the information.


Next was Phils which was a giant picture of a train chugging down a railway. Everyone looked at him and he meekly replied "She likes trains" before slumping in his seat, trying to hide himself.

Next was Aliesha. The teacher displayed an empty canvas. "Hmm, both you and your partner displayed nothing. No worries, you can try tomorrow at lunch. But! the subject will change since you can talk between then. Still dissapointing, the rest have been excellent" the teacher said to the class.

The last two were Jack and Kairi's. Jacks was quite a surprise, in contrast to the rest, his was a full on portrait of Kairi. He had her standing regally, with a giant purple heart in the background behind her. Kairi covered her mouth in shock before turning to him "Its gorgeous! Thank you!" she said to him, giving him a big hug.

Kairi however was nervous, Jack's was a pure vision of love for her, hers was...a bit different. The teacher displaying it, it portrayed a very recognisable Jack...fighting ninjas. Kairi was afraid to look towards him, but when she did, he had a huge smile on his face "Thats freaking awesome!" he said. Kairi had seen him doodle ninjas in his books on occasions as it was the best she could think of. Breathing out in reflief she had made something he enjoyed, she rested her head on his shoulders, him grabbing her hand "Thanks, I love it!" he whispered in her nearby ear.

The teacher then talked to the class again. "Well except for the two who displayed nothing, everyone else seemed to enjoy their pictures, so I guess its a pass. They were all also excellent so I would have passed them anyway, the theme was just a way to get some artistic vision from you. You could have painted a donut and if it was good enough, have passed" he laughed. The class remained silent. "Ok then, fine, just go, gah!" he said, putting his arms in the air. The class then filed out and left.

As Aerin left with Josh, he spoke "I have to do something, are you alright to go back to the dorm alone" he asked. Aerin looked at him confused, where did he have to go? "Where you going" she asked, he replied "I have to see someone, I will catch up later, are you alright to go back alone" he asked. Aerin felt..sad. Was he seeing someone? Who was this person? everyone they knew was already here. "Who?" she asked, curious. "Oh just someone, no need to worry" he replied. She did not know how to take this. However, not wanting to keep him, she replied "oh, yeah, sure, I should manage" she said, lying. "oh good, see you later" he said and walked off. Aerin felt a pain in her chest, was her prediction wrong, was Kairi wrong about their relationship. She walked back to her dorm...alone.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it.

 

Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

Chapter 17 Two Hearts by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

As the day ends, two students become closer as others learn and some break apart.

Chapter 17: Two Hearts (Becoming One)

Aerin sat in her room, alone. Normally she would have pre-occupied herself, but she felt weird and strange without her serv...frie..crush in her room. She really did like him, was this perhaps love?. But not one that was both ways. Who was he seeing? Did he meet someone else, was it someone from their class? WAS IT AMY! She thought, her mind in distress at the situation. She had never felt or had a feeling like this before, and it was crushing her emotionally.

Suddenly the door handle turned and Josh opened the door, Aerin raced from her position and towards him. She yelled "WHO IS IT, WHO DID YOU SEE" her face in tears. Josh was seriously freaked out, he only just walked in and Aerin was in tears, demanding answers. He then handed her something and said "The teacher...ah, surprise!" he said, in a flat tone. Not the ideal way to have presented his surprise.

Aerin looked down, she was holding...a picture frame. She looked, it was Josh's picture for her, framed and ready to hang. This is what he was doing the last 3 hours, a gift for her. "I knew you liked it and I thought, if you wanted it in here, you could have it. Else whatever you wanted, I can go stor-" Josh said, stopping as Aerin pulled his face down and kissed it. She then gave him a fake slap "You fool, you had me worried, I thought the worst, I thought.." she said. "Thought what?" Josh asked. "Thought you were cheating..on..me..with...someone" she replied, slowly getting quiet as she said it. Josh looked at her, confused. "But we aren't dating" he said. "THEN MAYBE WE SHOULD..I mean, if..if thats something you would want to do. No GAH THIS IS STUPID, YOUR STUPID" she yelled and screamed, her body and emotions in a flurry and her words both being screamed and being as quiet as a mouse. She then curled herself into a ball on the floor, embarrsed by her outburst. Josh approached her and covered her with his body, giving her a giant bear hug. He whispered into her ear "I would love to date you. I just never knew you were intrested or that I even could, you are royalty afterall". Aerin moved out of the ball and turned, repaying his hug with one from her, both connected in a giant hug. She whispered back "I have loved you since you first treated me so nice, I was just foreign to the idea. Of course we can date, silly. I may be royalty, but that just means I get to say what goes, rules can be changed". They remained in the position for several hours, embracing their love of their new relationship. 

Jack and Kairi walked into their room, Jack was flubbergasted from the view. Inside was a small single bed, with a child size sleeping bag beside it. "This is a joke right, your mother is one messed up person" he said, "no offense" he added. Kairi replied "She is a cold hearted bitch and this is just another screwed up scheme. We went from a tight squeeze to not together at all" she said. Jack approached the sleeping bag, it had a notepad with 'Jack' written on it. He picked it up, he could fit in it, but it only reached his chest. "This is a new low" he said. Kairi jumped on the bed, its size just accomodating her. "And this is barely big enough for me". They looked at each other before giggling at the situation "Lets figure this out later" Kairi said. "Deal, we have some catching up to do" Jack said, Kairi nodded.

They both sat on the floor, spending the rest of the afternoon talking. About their childhood, their favourite shows, their favourite animals and any pets and anything else that they could share and remember.

Aliesha and Tom entered their room, they were distant from themselves, neither talking. Tom went to sit on the couch, not turning on the TV. Aliesha sat on the bed, rubbing her arms in discomfort.

They did not talk the entire night and Tom slept on the couch, leaving Aliesha alone in bed.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed it.

 

Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

Chapter 18 The Fourth The Fifth by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

An intimate moment

Chapter 18: The Fourth The Fifth (The Major Lift)


Aerin layed on the bed, covers off. Her naked body covered in the darknes of the night. She felt scared but excited, her two hearts beating at a rate she had never felt before. Josh approached from below her, himself also naked. He started with her nipples, slowly licking them before softly biting them. Aerin felt everything and it felt great, her body convulsing from the experience. It was amazing. He continued until she grabbed his arms, signalling to advance. He moved down, approaching her pussy. Wet from playing with her breasts, he started lapping it with his tongue, the jucies entering his mouth, savouring it like it was the greatest thing he ever tasted. He then broke the barrier and entered, moving his tongue around, finding the sacred spot. Aerin's body jumped as he hit the spot, the clit, and he slowly messaged it with his tongue, pleasing the girl even more then the nipple play did. He continued this till she grabbed his hair, pushing him down from the pure excitment of his tongue. He then pulled out. He then moved up towards her, eventually looking down above her. Her gorgeous face staring back at his. He was bigger then her, towering over her small frame. She gave him a look that showed him she was ready. He positioned his penis, slowly finding the spot that it so desired. Finding the area, wet from his actions earlier, he slowly entered. Aerins face changing in a million different expressions from the experience. Eventually he entered her fully, she gasped. He looked at her, but she nodded in acknowledgement.

They continued to make love the entire night, both a first for her and him. They never spoke a single word, their affection for each other doing the talking all night. 


Jack lay in bed, Kairi on top of him. She had thrown the tiny Sleeping Bag out of the room, refusing him to let him sleep in what was a humiliation act by her mother. As a compromise, they decided to try and share the bed, with Kairi lying on jack under the blankets. He stared at the ceiling, feeling the breathing of Kairi on top of him. He then felt her move. She moved her arm, slithering it under the blankets till she found her prize. Grabbing it, Jack instantly responded, looking at her. She played with it as it got harder, giving Jack a look of pure lust as she did so. Jack looked down at Kairi, his eyes and expression slowly changing as the pressure from below kept rising. He then moved his arm, slowly moving to her breasts. He cupped one and slowly messaged it. Kairi felt this and enjoyed the action. He then twired his finger around her nipple, causing Kairi to slightly wriggle from the action. She was loving this, she had her prize and Jack was giving her another. She then stopped, pushed herself up with her arms in the bed and slowly mounted the now very stiff and stern prize. Both expressions on their faces of pure pleasure.

They continued into the night until Kairi collapsed on Jack, both tired from their first experience. They then both fell asleep. 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading.

My first time ever writing something like this, hope it was alright.

 

Apologizes as always for any mistakes or errors.

Chapter 19 Little Ms by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

A look into the life of Ms Eve as Amy asks for help

 

(set during lunch period that Amy was away)

Chapter 19: Little Ms (Never Wrong)

Note: The follow chapter takes place during the events of Lunch and concludes in the early hours of the next day. The next chapter will resume the timeline.

Amy followed Ms Eve to the dorm area and then to a locked out area reserved for teachers. She followed her till they reached a room that had EVE on the door. Ms Eve unlocked the door and they both entered.

Inside opened Amy's eyes. The place was like a sex dungeon, toys, whips, torture devices and more littered the area. It was all covered in black latex like material, including the walls and even the inside of the door they entered. The only places that were not 'play things' like drawers, Amy saw little globes, she approached them and saw tiny humans trapped, some sitting, some sleeping and others banging on the glass. "Oh don't bother them, they are annoyed I don't play with them anymore, they just 'watch' " Ms Eve said, Amy looked to her "wait, they actually don't want to leave" she said, confused. Ms Eve smiled "I break my humans till they serve me and only me, I break them to want me, serve me, miss me, become addicted. And thats what I will help you do with your Phil" said Ms Eve. She then bent over and pulled something out of her backside, she then held it out to Amy who received it, the 'thing' was Luke. "Oh my, you had him there the entire time!" Amy said, surprised she he could last that long. "Yes, go wash him and we shall begin training" Ms Eve said as Amy entered her bathroom.

As Amy approached the basin, Luke wriggled in her hands, she opened them and he got on both his knees "Please help me! oh god it never ends, pleas-" Luke begged, however Amy quickly stopped stopped by putting him under the tap and washing him.

She returned and went to give Luke to Ms Eve, Ms Eve smiled "No, he is your practise partner, I have mine" she smiled, showing off a still shrunken Mr Archie. He saw Amy and commented "run now, she is not wo-" Ms Eve put her finger over his mouth. "Behave or you will go missing again like last time" Ms Eve said, Archie stopped talking.

"Now, this session will be short, I will teach you methods to force him to obey you. He won't love it, but he will over time start to expect it, then prepare for it until it becomes his schedule, you ruling over him" she said. Amy was unsure, she wanted advice but this was different to what she imagined. She however continued to listen, wanting to see the full advice before judging.


Over the following hours, Ms Eve showed Amy what she would have to do to 'control' Phil. Amy watched and noted, watching the cruel ways she was 'encouraged' to train Phil.

Amy then left, leaving her 'practise' toy Luke with Ms Eve. Ms Eve placed Luke in a globe on her closet, looking at her captured humans "Stupid girl, you idiots would do anything to leave. Your all my prisoners" she said, glancing at the same globes Amy had mentioned. Ms Eve had lied to her to get her to trust her. If anything, she despised Amy along with all the rest of the humans. But she wanted to get her daughter back and she needed an inside mole. If she could get Amy to do some silly fake training drills with Phil, gaining her trust, maybe she can use her to get to Jack. She was just lucky Amy had Phil, he was so timid, any pressure would force him to follow her and in turn, appear like the her force was actually him 'liking' her.

Mr Archie unshrunk, naked, he stood near Ms Eve's bed. "Your cold hearted you know, tricking that girl like that. Its not right" he said, covered head to toe in Ms Eves pussy juices. "Like I give a shit, she is a pawn to capture the king and reclaim my queen. That asshole went from her slave to her boyfriend and I REFUSE TO LET HER DATE A HUMAN!. So yes, I will do anything to get her back and him...out of the picture" Ms Eve said. "Now shrink again, I am not done" she said, Mr Archie dropping his head, knowing more torture awaited.

However, as smart as Ms Eve thought she was, as sneaky as she was being, manipulating and tricking others. She forgot one small detail. The small Amy, who had not yet left, who was going to ask Ms Eve one more question before leaving.

Who heard, every, single, part, of the coversation.

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed it.

Apologizes for mistakes and errors.

Chapter 20 We Got This by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

The Students come together after serious news

Chapter 20: We Got This (Together)

The next morning Jack and Kairi woke up. Kairi, still laying on top of Jack, looked at him "Last night..that was. Amazing. I have never felt like that, ever" she said. "Neither have I, it was...magical" he replied. She kissed him on the lips, embracing him, wanting the morning to last forever. "Do we have to go to class today" he asked, smiling. Looking at the beautiful girl he spent the night, astonded he got so lucky as to end up with her. "I wish, we are in this bed predicament because of my mother. You imagine if we skipped, who knows what she would do" Kairi laughed, looking down at the man she wanted to spend forever with. "Fair point, we better start getting ready then" Jack said.


Kairi got up first, since she had slept on top of Jack the entire night. She put a pot of coffee on and went to have a shower. Jack got out of bed and went to stretch his body, however as he was doing so he saw a letter that was near the door.

He grabbed it and opened it. He read it "Hey guys, I wanted to make some lemon flavoured water today and was wondering if you guys had any. Thanks Amy." Jack was completely confused. Kairi came out of the shower, wearing a towel, she asked what he was holding. "Its a letter...from Amy. Something about Lemon flavoured water" he said. Kairi's eyes lit up. "Oh that smart cookie, gimme" Kairi said. She then grabbed out the iron in the cupboard and used it on the letter. On the back, words came to appear.
"Dear Class, I apologize for my absence yesterday. However I have dire news I need to share. Please meet me in the study area before Home Room. Come only with yourself, do not tell others. And whatever you do, DO NOT TELL OR SHOW MS EVE THIS LETTER. Your classmate, Amy". "Oh, it was a code" Jack said. "How did you figure that out" he asked.
"Seems weird to go missing and then send a letter asking for a key ingredient in hiding a secret note" Kairi said. Jack replied "smart".

Aerin and Josh layed in bed, Aerin curled up around Josh, Josh looking up at the ceiling. She had entered his life like a ton of bricks, no, a ton of chairs? Wait. Anyway. Forced into a small cube box and made to be her cushion. To say things have changed since then to actually have had an incredible night like last night would be an understatement. This gorgeous girl actually liked, liked him. No, loved him. This princess who had more money then the entirety of Earth, and she picked him. Josh just smiled. He did not care where she came from or how rich she was. He never did, he enjoyed her for her bright personality and caring nature. Even if she had some weird social skills to work on.

Aerin opened her eyes and looked at Josh, he looked back. "hmm, last night. I can't believe I did that. If mother knew, she would behead you" Aerin said, Josh going slightly pale. Seeing this she laughed and kissed his cheek "I would take your place before she harmed a hair on your head". Aerin then rolled out of bed. "ahh, time to get up I guess" Josh said. Aerin headed towards the door "Hey babe, someone left us a letter!"

A few hours before Homeroom, Kairi, Jack, Josh, Aerin, Aliesha and Tom sat in the study area. Amy then locked the door. "No Phil?" Kairi asked. "No, I am afraid if Ms Eve got to him, he would spill the beans, he would spill under pressue" Amy said, sitting down with the rest of the group. "So, what have you got on my mom" Kairi said. Amy breathed in and then explained. "Yesterday I went to Ms Eve for help with...Phil" she said, slightly blushing. "I thought that if she could show me to force him to open up to me, we could bond a bit..or something" she said, Kairi just raised her eye brows. "really?!" she replied. Amy looked at her "Look, he is cute but he is a pain in the ass. He rarely speaks and when he does, its all timid and scared. I wanted to see if I could scare him to like me, happy!" she exclaimed. She then calmed down. "Look, it was wrong and stupid, I know. But once I entered her room, I was not leaving till she was finished with me. That place is a literal torture palace" Amy said.

"So you brought us here to tell us about our teachers choice of decorations" Josh butted in, confused. Amy responded "No, to talk about her crazy scheme to take down you" she said, pointing to Jack. "Me?" Jack said, pointing at himself, Kairi grabbed his man and spoke up "Whats my mother planning now, she already took our bed" she said, the group looked at them. "what?" she replied "She gave us a sleeping bag and then single bed, we didn't sleep on the floor" she said, trying to seem like it was normal the twisted things her mother did. Josh again butted in "Wait..she took your bed twice!".

"Look, look. It dosen't matter, she has something planned and she was going to use me to get to you" Amy said, diffusing the pointless conversation. "And worst, if she ends up like Luke, you will never get him back" she said. "You saw Luke?" Kairi said. "yeah, I held him. He begged for his life but I could not do anything. She has tons of them in her room. Just just keeps them there, like toys to watch her all day and night. It was unsettling" Amy said, remembering the poor faces of the trapped humans.

"Wait, does she know you know" Jack said. "No, I overheard her when I left. I was planning to pretend her lesson worked to avoid a second lesson, but I am glad I heard, she had a long term plan with me, nothing I said would have changed it." Amy said. Kairi scratched her chin, thinking, and then spoke up.

"Look, here is the plan. Ms Eve, for now, is oblivious to you knowing what is going on. We need to keep it that way, we need you to pretend you are enjoying these 'lessons' and that they are working. While you do that, the rest of us will devise a plan to escape" Kairi said. Aerin spoke up "Escape? I don't wanna leave". Kairi grabbed Aerin's hand "You came here to study human culture right?" Kairi asked her, she nodded. "This is not a human culture school, its a trap to set up humans with aliens to serve them. Remember with Josh" Kairi asked. Aerin stared at Kairi, then lit up, realising what was going on. "Oh wow, this place is nasty. Lets just leave" she said.

"We can't. Even if you can leave, us humans are stuck here. I...I never told any of you guys this, but, your chipped" Kairi said. Amy, Jack and Tom looked surprised. "You ever wonder why nobody can leave. The Aliens can, but the humans. Once you leave the ground, a microchip inside your body shrinks you and you 'offically' fail, causing you to serve..my mom, or any teacher that wants you" Kairi said. Jack turned to her "And you never told us". "Day one, my mom did, she said if I told anybody, she would just shrink everyone, including me. Knowing she might hear me telling you, I didn't mention it..and then I forgot. Sorry" Kairi said. "I wanted to tell you the first night, to warn you, but after my mom came in, I realized if she ever overheard it, I would feel bad. Even more now that we are dating" Kairi said. Jack looked at her, her face looked sad. He hugged her "Its alright, nobody can blame you. To us, she is a teacher we hopefully never see again. But you have lived with this monster, you know how bad she can get. I don't blame you for keeping something like that to yourself, if it meant something so awful if you got caught". Kairi smiled at Jack and kissed his cheeks.

"Ok, so we can't leave and....we should save Luke. It dosen't sit right with me leaving him" said Kairi. "I agree" Josh said, everyone turned to him "Hey, the poor bastard got unlucky. I got Aerin, Jack got Kairi, Tom got Aliesha, he got eternal servitude to some bitch. Its not right" Josh added. Aliesha and Tom looked at each other before turning away.

"Ok, so, Amy, you need to trick her. Even if it means lying to Phil about your whereabouts. And me and the others will over the next few days devise a plan to escape" Kairi said. "Everybody in" She added, "Yes" everyone exclaimed.

As the group was leaving, Kairi walked up to Aliesha. "Hey Aliesha, got time to chat". Aliesha looked down at Kairi. "ah..sure". They walked to a small area in the corner.

"Everything alright, you and Tom didn't speak the entire time pretty much, and yesterday with the painting. You guys alright?" Kairi asked. Aliesha bit her lip "I am not sure how to...communicate with Tom. I feel like he dosen't like me" she said. Kairi looked uncomfortable. Unsure how to tell the truth, she decided to just say it clean. "He..dosent. Jack told me" Kairi said, Aliesha looked down at her in confusion. "Apparently you were really 'rough' with him the first few nights" Kairi added. Aliesha scrathed her head. "I treated him like a toy and not a person, I was stupid. But the night Ms Eve took him, I missed him. Then when he came back, I thought everything was back to normal, he even licked my feet, but now, nothing, he does things but its not..joyful anymore, for him and me". Aliesha said. Kairi just looked at the giant girl who was confused where things went wrong.

"Do you know if he even likes licking your feet" Kairi said. Aliesha kind of looked uncomfortable with the question. "Perhaps be nicer to him. He is a human, not a toy" kairi said. "I mean, if you want to use him as...whatever Jack said the other night, just force him like always. But he will never like you for it. But if you want a serious relationship, or at least see if he will. Be nice, stop using him as a thing and start treating him like an equal" Kairi said. Aliesha made a small smile with her mouth. "Thanks, I think. I will try. Thanks Kairi" Aliesha said, before getting up and leaving.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading.

Apologizes for mistakes and errors.

Chapter 21 A New Start by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

The Students Begin the Plan.

Chapter 21: A New Start

Homeroom was very uncomfortable. Everyone except Phil was holding information about their teacher, information that terrified them. She had played them without them even knowing, even those not involved in the game of this twisted school.

Ms Eve walked in and placed Luke on his spot, Kairi flinching at her plopping him in the holder, knowing his fate. "Another morning Luke, better get to work" Ms Eve said, referring to both her starting the class and the poor boys fate in her pussy. She sat down on him and began class.

After the normal routine, she listed off the classes. "Today you have Maths, Lunch and then Drama, which lasts till end of school" she said. She then walked off. "Meet you in class, don't be late" she said before walking out the door. "oh and Amy, see you at lunch" she said, poking back in and then disappearing.

Aliesha looked down at Tom sitting next to her. "I am sorry" she said, Tom looked up. "What?" he said, seeming confused. "I...I learnt recently that, I may have treated you..unkindly. And I want to apologize." Aliesha said, Tom looked away. "Apology accepted then". Aliesha looked worried. "Are we all good then?" Aliesha asked. Tom looked up "This does not go away in a day, I accept your apology, but things are not normal between us" he said, then walked out of the room, towards class. Kairi watched as Aliesha's face dropped and her expression turned sad. Kairi got up and went and sat next to Aliesha. "It will take time, but he might turn around." she said. Aliesha just put her head on the table and blocked out everyone with her hands covering her head.

Aliesha did not come to the first class. Ms Eve and the teacher asked about her whereabouts, but Amy covered her saying she felt ill. Maths, as I.T. and Science, was the same. This time a human teacher. He seemed extremely scared of Ms Eve, Amy noticed this, wondering how much of an influence she had in the school.

As lunch rolled around, Tom walked to the art room. He walked in and the teacher spoke "huh, your late, but still faster then your partner. You know where she is?" he asked. Tom was confused "She is not here yet?" he asked. Teacher shook his head. "Let me try and find her" he said. Tom walked out and headed to Kairi and Jacks spot.
Tom, arrived and spoke "Have you seen Aliesha?" he asked. Kairi and Jack looked confused. "No" Jack said. "maybe she is still ill, check the sick bay" he said. Tom walked off.

Tom arrived at sick bay. "Have you seen Aliesha" he asked. The nurse replied "She came saying she was ill, then before I could inspect her, she left, saying she was going to her dorm to nap" she said. "Thanks" Tom said and he headed to the dorms.

He entered his room and his body froze, inside Aliesha was collapsed on the floor, liquid coming out her mouth. He ran to the giant girl on the floor, he moved to her head, trying to wake her "Aliesha, Aliesha! Wake up" He yelled, shaking her. He looked down, there was a wrapper on the floor, he picked it up "Shrinking Pill, 48 hours".


As Aliesha woke up, she was laying in a sick bay bed. Ms Eve, a nurse and the other students surrounding her. "Well, she lives. Surely you know your species is immune to human shrink pills Aliesha. They won't kill you, but they won't shrink you. Just knock you out. Silly girl, do this again and I don't care, I will fail you" she said, in a harsh tone. She then left. The nurse spoke up "You will be fine with rest, spend the rest of the day here and you should be fine to return to your dorm tonight. And while I don't usually agree with Ms Eve, it was a silly thing to do. You could have choked in your sleep, its a powerful anesthetic for your people" the nurse said, before leaving.

"What in the hell were you thinking" Kairi said. Aliesha looked down, embarressed what had become of her. "I..I thought if I could shrink down to Tom's level, he would look at me in a better light, give me another chance" she said. Kairi just shook her head. "oh Aliesha" she whispered. Tom approached the giant girl. He looked at her. "I am sorry" he said. "I didn't know you felt this way, Kairi told me about your talk. You may have been nasty to me, but I should have let you try and change and I didn't. And I feel like this is my fault. I mean, you took a shrinking pill for me! Thats crazy!" he said, grabbing the giant girls hand. "So, I am sorry. And I fully accept your apology, all is forgiven" he said. Aliesha smiled. "I can't guarantee we will go back to our old selfs, instead, perhaps, we can start a new, as friends. Better friends then..well before" he said. Aliesha replied "I would like that".



Ms Eve approached the curtained off area where Aliesha was staying, she returned to notify Amy her 'session' would have to be delayed. As she went to pull the curtain back, she heard something that piqued her intrest. "I have to go soon, my class with Ms Eve is soon. Wish me luck, its going to be hard lying to her, make sure you have a plan soon" she could hear Amy say. Furious, but not wanting to get caught, she rushed out of the Sick bay area.
Awaiting outside, Amy popped out, Ms Eve pretended to have just arrived back "Oh Amy, I just came back to say your session will have to be post poned. Paperwork and such. See you at lunch tomorrow" Ms Eve said, walking away. Next 'session' with Amy will be fun, Ms Eve thought.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it!

 

As always, Apologizes for errors and mistakes.

Chapter 22 Show Time by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

The Class begins their first session of Drama, but finds a new addition to the classroom.

Chapter 22: Show Time

After lunch, the students, minus Aliesha and Tom, walked to the Drama room. Inside they found a huge area with stage props, a dressing room, a full audience stand and huge stage. Jack whispered to Kairi "This fake school sure has a nice budget" he said, Kairi whispered back "If they spent half this energy on being a school, it would be the best on Earth". They students want to sit in the stands as the teacher came out. The female was Techorian, she wore a full red latex skirt and glasses, her hair a dark red, she looked around 29 yr old. "Welcome students, I am the new Drama teacher. The previous teacher here got ill, so I am replacing him. Hope we have a good year" she said, smiling. Kairi froze, he expression was of fear and sweat started to develop around her. Jack looked at her, worried. She opened her mouth "Aunt Daisy!".

"Oh Kairi, what a pleseant surprise! Yes, I am Ms Daisy, you may know my sister, Ms Eve" she said, smiling menacingly. "Today we are going to prepare a script, you are to write a basic idea with your partners and then present them. The best one will be the play we do this year..with some 'fun' additions by me" she said, the last part sounding very suspicious. Amy raised her hand "Will Ms Eve be taking this class with us?" she asked, Ms Daisy smiled and replied "No, I told her she could take a break for this class, I will be Lukes partner" she said before taking her finger and making a draw pattern around her lower regions, impying the poor boy had once again swapped to another person. "Anyway, we have a writing room just over there, paper and pens are provided, have fun" she said, before sitting on a nearby seat. The students got up and walked into the room.

"How fucked are we" Jack asked, as every student minus Phil, including Jack himself, looked at Kairi, she replied "My Aunt is no Ms Eve, but she is smarter then her, my mom is ruthless while her sister is cunning. And when I say no Ms Eve, does not mean she likes humans, as I am sure you saw with her mentioning Luke". The students all seemed uncomfortable with the talk of their tortured classmate. "She said she was new here, does that mean" Jack said before Kairi interrupted him "Yes, she must have sent for her, she must have brought her here for her plan, this just got harder" Kairi said. The students all took the news badly, their faces showing signs of fear and sadness. Kairi noticed this and spoke up "Its not over, just harder." she said. They seemed a bit more optimistic, suddenly Phil walked in "I..I got the..erasers you asked. Ms Daisy seemed confused as you were given pens, but she found some in the back room" he said. The class had sent him on a fools errand to keep him out, now he was back, it was back to school work.

They splitered into pairs, each brainstorming a play idea, however almost every student seem pre-occupied with the latest events..except Josh and Aerin. Sitting at the end of the giant table, Aerin was hard at work, writing page after page. Josh giving her advice and spell checking every page. Suddenly, after only 80 minutes being in the room, she yelled "YES! GOT IT", surprising the class. "Got what" Kairi asked. Aerin raced up and handed her the beefy script. On it was the title "The Knight Chronicles: Dragon Slayer". "Oh the project, wow! That was fast, I am still on 'The' and Jack added 'Story' next to it" Kairi replying, emphasising the complete lack of work due to the sudden change of situations.

"Have a read, me and Josh put alot of work into it!" she said, Kairi shrugged and opened it. She was amazed at the detail, it was a story about a Knight saving a princess from a castle, but within it were politic fighting, blood lines fighting bloodlines, betrayal and more. Plus every page had a detailed drawing by Josh. "Its..its..perfect" smiled Kairi, who had hatched an idea. "Everyone, I have an idea, follow me" Kairi asked, everyone looking up.

The students left the room and headed towards Ms Daisy, so seemed to be doing something under her skirt. Seeing the approaching students, she quickly fixed herself and commented "Ah, did the erasers help you" she giggled. Kairi slammed the 200 page script on her table. "Done" she said. On the front of the scrip, under a very nicely written "Written by Aerin and Josh" was a hastly scribbled "and class". Ms Daisy raised and eyebrow, but then started to read it. The class just watched. After 25 minutes and only quarter way through, Ms Daisy stopped. "Its..its..well its good but very long. And complex..and gory...and was that a sex scene in their?" she asked, Aerin began rubbing her arms in embarrassment. "Its our idea and we want to do it" Kairi said, staring into her Auntys eyes. Ms Daisy stopped to think, smiled, then replyed "Sure, why not. I will have to go and edit pieces...like the sex scene. But we should be able to adapt it. Well done. You can leave now, the class was extended for writing time but you..beat it" she said, sounding surprised it only took 90 minutes to produce such a script. Kairi wiped her forehead and then joined the others as they left. She was glad they were able to produce something and get Ms Daisy to accept it, forcing such a weird play would make it harder for her to change it to something more..sinister.

When the last student left, Ms Daisy got up, locked the door and sat back down. Pulling her skirt up, she continued her act of playing with Luke in her pussy as she dialled someone on her phone. "Hey sis, your right, your daughter is a shifty shit. Tried to one up me today, you were smart bringing me in. I have their play, tonight we shall 'rewrite' the scenes to your design" she said before hanging up. Ms Daisy smiled, the game had started.



End Notes:

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it.

Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

Chapter 23 Friends by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Recoveries and forgiveness for our students.

Chapter 23: Friends.

Tom helped Aliesha back into their room, not that Tom could help much, but he tried. He helped her into bed, got her a glass of water and then went to sit on the couch nearby, however Aliesha grabbed him. "Please stay" she said. "I wasn't going to leave, just sit on the couch. I won't leave" he said. Aliesha lifted the bed sheets "I..could use some company, if you wanted. Its warmer" she said. Tom smiled, somehow her new sweeter act was growing on him. He stripped and got in bed with her. She started to cuddle him. After a few moments, he noticed she was still awake, he whispered "Just because we are friends, does not mean I can't help you like before" he said. Aliesha seemed surprised, but she did move her legs a bit, missing his action. "You sure?" she said.

Tom did not say a word and dived below into the massive bed. He approached her neither regions. She opened her legs, her massive pussy opening for him. He entered and started licking. Aliesha was loving it. Having no attention for awhile and missing Tom had given her now returned pleasure a feeling like never before, she was wet almost instantly. Holding Tom between her legs, she felt him lick her and pleasure her down below, it was amazing. He lasted for 20 minutes and then returned, his hair all wet from Aliesha's juices and his sweat. "That was amazing! Oh, I feel so good!" Aliesha said, Tom smiled. "Just glad your feeling better" he said. She gave him a kiss on the cheek. He got close to her "Wanna know a secret" he said. She looked intrigued "What?". "I prefer you as you are, having someone like you, your size is amazing" he said. She smiled, he heart racing at his kind words. "oh and...even if not everything was nice, like the feet. I did enjoy some of your tortures" he said. Aliesha blushed. "oh really?" she said. Tom winked and then dove below, Aliesha expecting another round below, instead she felt him elsewhere.... 


Jack and Kairi returned to their dorm after the long day. Alot had happened, they were exhausted. They looked upon the still single bed they would be forced to use, they both sighed in exhaustion at the brutal punishment they always had to return to. "I know we are taking your mom down and everything for a good reason, but if she punishes us with this for dating, I hope we never see any if our takedown plan fails" Jack said, half laughing, half terrified at the possibility. Kairi replied "yeah..sorry, I know its not ideal" she said, Jack went walked behind her, grabbed her in a hug and kissed her neck "I wouldnt trade it for the world, or a brand new bed. Your everything I need, and we will beat your mom together" Jack said. "And my crazy aunt" she added "And your crazy aunt!".

They sat down back on the floor, a daily routine by this point. "Reckon we could cut a peice from Aliesha's bed, surely it would be bigger then this" he joked, Kairi actually took a moment to think. "Tempting. Wonder how those two went after we left anyway, can't believe she tried to shrink herself, thats nuts!" Kairi said. "Hopefully they got back together, then all that leaves is Amy and then our class relationship troubles are over" Jack laughed, noting how crazy every student hooked up with the person they were 'assigned' to, even the rich Hawk chick Aerin.

After some dinner and another conversation, Jack and Kairi decided to head to sleep. Jack approached the small bed, designed for a single, they had made it work once, they can again. He crawled in, Kairi waiting on the sides. Once comfortable, Kairi slid in with him, using Jack as her mattress. "Sorry about this again" she said, basically smothering him. "Its ok, I get to be close to you" he said, smiling. Kairi laughed at the cute answer. "Soon, we will escape soon, we have to" Kairi said.

Aliesha and Tom slept together, completely in harmony. Aliesha had an amazing night, both holes had been pleasured by her fri-no, lover. She was so glad Tom was back. However the thought of staying here scared her. Tom was a prisoner here, chip tag and all, should could not allow him to stay this way. She thought of what she had to do, risky and dangerous, but, she was the only one who could. She slowly crawled out of bed, not waking Tom, not that he could be woken, having exhausted himself in her, twice. She then got dressed and walked outside, headed towards the 'restricted area'.

She approached the room of Ms Eve, Amy besides her. She had detoured to her room, needing a partner for the job. As they headed towards the room, they froze, someone was their, no, two people. Oh no, Aliesha thought not...


Wait..Kairi and Jack. 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading.

Apologies for mistakes and errors.

Chapter 24 These Violent Delights by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

The Students finish some needed business.

Chapter 24: These Violent Delights (Have Violent Ends)

The rain that had started to hit the heads of Aliesha, Jack, Kairi and Amy. "What are you doing here" Aliesha asked. "What are you doing here" asked Kairi. "Getting Luke out, I...I don't want to spend another day here. I love Tom and I feel restricted with our relationship if we are forced to remain here. I lost him once and I just got him back, I am not losing him to this place any more" Aliesha said. Kairi smiled "exactly the same, me and Jack want to live a normal life, not one controlled and manipulated by my mother" Kairi said. "Then its agreed, tonight" Amy spoke up. They all nodded. "I have a plan" Kairi said. "Lets do this, for Phil" Amy said. "Tom" Aliesha said. "Our future" Jack said, Kairi taking his hand "together" she added. "And for our futures, you jerks" said a voice, out of the rain came Aerin and Josh. "How dare you do an uprising without us, we wanna help" she said, Josh, holding Aerins hand, just stood there. Jack looked to him and he gave a thumbs up with his other hand "For my Aerin!" he said. "Lets do this then" Kairi said.

Kairi unlocked her mothers door, using a lock pick she crafted from some wires around her room. She unlocked it and entered. It was as spooky as Amy had described it, several small humans sleeping in globes and the whole thing was covered in latex and leather. Sex toys, devices and more littered the place. She crept in with Jack and Amy. The three approached the drawers with the globes. "He should be here, its where she keeps them" Amy whispered.

"Not at night sweeties" said a voice, suddenly all the lights went on and standing behind them was Ms Eve. She wore a full latex suit with a zip near her vagina, a small human could be seen squirming inside her. "He always sleeps with me at night, right where he belongs" she said, pointing to the human. "How did you know" Kairi said. Ms Eve laughed. "About your plan or you coming tonight?" she said. "Both?" Josh asked, the rest looking at him for asking the bold question. "Miss loose lips mentioned it at sick bay" Ms Eve said, pointing to Amy. "And you guys have an alarm on your door when you leave" she said, pointing to Jack and Kairi. "Of course, should have seen that" Kairi muttered. "I watched your every step to my room. And even had time for backup" she said, suddenly leaning down, grabbing a weapon of some sort and shooting Jack. Instantly he shrunk and was moved to the guns barrel, Ms Eve grabbing him from their. She held the tiny Jack in her hand. "several days of plans and it only took 3 seconds to shrink you, pitiful" she said. "JACK!" Kairi yelled. Ms Eve laughed.

"What was your plan, you group of miss-match failures storm my room, take my toy and leave. Did you forget the tags, a way to escape, me watching your every move" Ms Eve laughed. "No, but you forgot something" Kairi said. Ms Eve stopped laughing, looking confused. "There are only 3 of us" Kairi mentioned. Ms Eve grew pale. Suddenly Aliesha smashed through the door, her strengh pushing it off its hinges. Keeping low, she went for Ms Eve, however while Ms Eve was distracted by this, Kairi ran towards her mom and went for Jack, grabbing him from her hands. Josh at this same time ran to Ms Eves bed, looking through the nearby draws. Amy on the other hand grabbed some nearby rope. Aliesha wacked Ms Eve, causing her to fall, Kairi kicked her when she was down, knocking her out.

Bleeding from her mouth, her eye swollen and cheeks bruised, the tied up Ms Eve spat out blood from her mouth. Tied to a chair, she was unable to move. "You brats will pay for this" she said. Kairi leaned down to her level "Tell us how to turn off or remove the chips". "Never" Ms Eve yelled. Kairi looked at her, before slapping her "Tell me or shrink you", Ms Eves eyes widened. "You would not dare" she said. Kairi pulled out a pill, it was wrapped in a label "LIFETIME SHRINK PILL". "Only takes one, tell us and we leave and you return to your life before us" Kairi yelled. "FINE!" Ms Eve yelled. "But if you do this, I will disown you" she said. Kairi got up from the bent position. "About time, I did it to you from the day you sent me to this hell hole" Kairi said. "There is a device in the bathroom, small, like a razor, plug it to your humans necks and it will suck the chip inside and destroy it" she said. Kairi looked to nearby Amy who nodded and ran to the bathroom. "Whats your plan, you can't escape" Ms Eve said. Kairi smiled "Thats where your wrong" she said. Amy returned, Kairi grabbing the device and quickly using it on Ms Eve, causing her to scream. "The hell you do that for, im not chipped" she said. Kairi laughed "just checking its not one last trick. Ok Josh, try it" Kairi said, throwing it to him. He used it on his neck and a small chip was sucked out and sparks appeared, signilgng its destruction. "Excellent" Kairi said.

After another 10 minutes, everyone but Kairi left the room, Kairi remained in the doorway, looking back at Ms Eve, her 'former' mother. "I will find you, I will break you" she said. Kairi smiled "Do it, and I will repeat what we did tonight, but I won't hold back. You lost, the game is over" she said, before slamming the door, leaving the teacher tied up.

The rain had picked up since they were outside last, making it hard to see. "Where did we have to go now" Jack said. "The oval" Kairi said. The 5 nodded and headed out.

Back inside Ms Eves room, the door re-opened. Moving inside was Ms Daisy. "Well, well, well Sister. Outsmarted by your own daughter, pathetic" she said, smiling at the trapped Ms Eve. "Quick, GET ME OUT OF HERE, we can still get them" Ms Eve said, struggling in the binds. "Oh, but why would I need to do that? You lost, remember. Plus, your job, I like it" Ms Daisy smiled. "And I heard there was a position open" she added. "What no, what are you talking about" Ms Eve said, struggling move. Ms Daisy held up the Life Time shrink pill, before heading towards the door and closing it. The fate of Ms Eve left to her sister.

The 5 reached the oval, the rain pouring hard on them. Aliesha leaned over them, trying to keep them dry. "Where is that girl" Josh said. As he did, a giant light came from the sky. Josh squinted to see what it was. As it got closer, a giant HAWK INTERPRISES logo could be seen. "I love that girl" Josh said. The ship landed and the 5 raced on board. Aerin and Phil awaiting inside with towels. "Is it done?" Aerin asked. Josh smiled "Chip free".

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

Apologizes for mistakes or errors.

Chapter 25 Lifes a Happy Song by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Things start to look brighter

Chapter 5: Lifes a Happy Song (When Somebody is By Your Side)

As the ship raced in the air, Aerin gave several globes to a nearby servant "Look after them, unshrink them when they are healthy again" she said. Then the group took time to sit and chat. "It was only few days, but it felt like years" Jack said, sipping the warm beverage Aerin had provided. "And thank goodness its over, that Ms Eve was a bitch" Amy added. "And the entire place was one disaster after another" commented Aliesha. "But don't worry, your now under the full protection of the Hawk Family, they won't pursure you now" Aerin said, kissing her Josh next to her. "Thank goodness for that, Mr Belle would have hunted us with what he know. If we keep our mouths shut, hopefully they leave us alone" Kairi added. "You don't want to shut it down" Josh asked. Aerin butted in "already done, just not by you two, I asked my mother specifically. Said it was awful. She has plans to end it I am sure" Aerin said. The group sighed in relief.

Life for them was over, but a new one was to begin.


.
.
.
.
.
Outside Ms Eves room, the rain had finally subsided as the sun began to rise. A person opened the door and walked out. Ms Eve stood their, still bruised from before, in her hand she held a small person. "Ah sister, our game was just beginning" said Ms Eve.




THANK YOU FOR READING, KEEP READING FOR MORE DETAILS.

Thank you so much for your continued support, constant readings and reviews. However the story had hit a turning point half way and changed its original goal and idea. Due to this, wanting to keep the same feeling as earlier but feeling the characters had grown past that, I struggled with exciting ideas that were not cheap or re-hases of existing events. So I spent the last 2 days thinking of an ending and decided to end it....but not for good.

I plan to make 2 spin-offs, both based on this stories original idea and the future for all the students.

The first is adventures of the students post escape. This will be more slice of life, more of the gooshy lovey stuff mixed with the emotional struggles and other things that came with it. I have tons of ideas for these characters, but the limits of a prison school restricted them. So with them out, I want to experiment. I am still undecided if they go back to another school (without trouble) or start lives without it. if they go back to school, chapters will be akin to this story, taking place over classes and dorm room events. Or I can go beyond that structure. Would love to know your input and any reviews left on your thoughts would be great! Oh and Ms Eve will be 100% absent, her story with them is done (sorry, but read below for her story). Oh and there will also be more closure on Luke, since he is finally saved!


Second is a prequel! The Trials and Tribulations of Ms Eve. This will follow her life inside the school before our students came. More torture elements and things the earlier chapters had, but in even more extreme settings. Some people enjoyed Ms Eve segments (especially a super fan!) and I wanted to explore more of Ms Eve, but felt I was restricted as the story went on. With this prequel, gloves come off and she gets down to what she does best.

I would love to hear what you guys think and any ideas you might want explored in the two spin-offs. I already have the students mapped out, but open to suggestions, elements you enjoyed from the original that you want to be included. One already confirmed is Amy and Phil will get a redemption arc. He kinda got shafted near the end.

However Ms Eve is a blank slate, so review your favourite classes she made our students endure and I will map future classes (with different students) around similar ideas.


Thanks again everyone for reading everyday and I hope you continue the journey with me soon!

End Notes:

Thanks again for reading all the way to the end. As mentioned, the prequel and sequel are in planning phase. If you loved this story, let me know with a review so I adapt the better parts of my story and writing.

And for the final time, Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9526