- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

NO PERSON IN THIS STORY IS UNDER 18.

This chapter follows 3 of the 6 students as they are introduced to their new lives.

As the former class of A1 walked into their new classroom, they knew things were going to be very, very different...

Several months ago, a class known as A1 at the Sundale School had been notified that the Yr 12 year they had finished several years ago was deemed 'void'. The teacher had apparently never been registered and all the tests and quizzes were false. They were notified that they had no obligation to re-do Yr 12, but that it will marked in their record. Out of the 20 students, 6 decided to repeat.

Many due to work asking them to have it marked, not wanting employees being outed as not 'completing highschool'. While the rest had to mark it in their resume that they never completed yr 12, so decided to go and do it to avoid the hassle.

However the problem began that no local school district wanted them. They were all adults now, no one under 18, and they would need to make a custom class just for the students. And Sundale had closed down due to the scandel, so could not help. The government agreed to pay any expenses for them, but for the schools themselves, both unseen costs and risk of low test scores forced none to accept them.

Until they found The Belle School for Human learning. An Alien only school for the learning of Alien creatures in humanity and Alien based studies. It was basically a school for Aliens to attend to learn both the universe and Earth customs, set up by the estimed Belle family. And while only Aliens ever attended, they did both offer and encourage any humans to attend, with the criteria that had to be over 18+, as many of the students were this age and Belle did not want any lawsuits.

And so, the 6 students who were forced nowhere else, applied and were sent a letter to attend on Monday at 9:00am at Ms Eve's class.

And as they walked through the door, they realised this was not going to be a normal year.

Jackson (Jack) Mildred Scully:

Jack walked into the classroom before stopping in the door way like most of his other former classmates, now returning classmates. The class room was...different. The classroom itself was normal, but the students they now shared the classroom with was not. Various species, about 5 students, sat in desk seats, staring back at them. All seemed happy for new additions, but some sneered at them and others even smiled devilosly.

Jack was not foreign to Aliens, every day he saw them. It was what they did to humans that scared him. Ever since the arrival, humans were known to have a hard time with certain species and when in Aliens only areas, not unlike this school. The government for years had promised to clean it up, but the money been funnelled outweighed the intrest. Jack had even known a former family member to have dissapeared one night, assumed to be Alien related.

"You may sit anywhere, but take consideration of your partners you sit next to, some have needs you may need to help with or accomadate. We will start when you are all settled" Said the teacher up the front. Her name, according to the letter, Ms Eve. She was about 6 ft tall and was Techorian, an advanced race of aliens that resembled machine more then man.

FACT DUMP:
TECHORIANS: Mechanical organisims with humanoid looks. Thier body is comprised of organic steel like 'skin', it reacts and feels like any Human skin but is as solid as steel and is grey and has bolts like a humanoid. They are described as robots with fake skin due to this. They breath as humans, but only as something adapted to ease the minds of thier new planets locals, at home they have no need. They have hair they grow as fashion statements or to fit in, but have grown as essential to the species due to the love they found of hair in itself. They wear clothes like humans, something even done on thier home planet, with the difference is the human clothes aren't as tough due to local meterials used. Most enjoy the humans but many have no adjusted and some hate them. END FACT DUMP.

She had quite pretty long blonde hair and an attractive body. But that made sense as they could program it to any shape. Jack followed his classmates and went to pick a seat. Jack was not 100% knowledable with all species, so he tried to pick out a safe one, heeding the warning the teacher had mentioned. As he approached the desks, he realised something different. Instead of normal human desks that was one seat to a desk, these were a shared two seater seat with a desk, with none of the Aliens sitting together. Jack found it odd but also intimidating, he had to sit with someone. "We have one empty seat near the back, if someone wants it, a student is late to register. Else we are a sharing class, I ask you sit next to a non human class mate and mingle. This school is to encourage learning between races" The teacher remaked while writing something on the board.

Jack looked towards the back seat but missed out, another student got it, Josh Stone. Lucky bugger. He quickly looked and spotted another Techorian, the only student one in the class. While the possibility she might not be friendly towards him, he did know the species and no hidden surprises were waiting. He moved quickly and sat down. She turned to him and smiled before turning it into stare. She then reached into her dress and pulled out a tiny human. Jack was seriously freaked out. "This is George, he serves me. I have one more space for another, which will be you if you mess with me, copy my work or engage in anything I don't like. You get 1 warning" She said, before placing the poor man back. She then smiled again at him and returned to looking at the board. Jack had realised perhaps he had fucked up.

Amy Arthur Hunter:

Amy looked around at the different species. She had to pick a seat and the empty places were slowly being taken. She was clueless with Aliens, living in an area that had not many and not having much experience with them, so she was terrified. She had heard horror stories about them and wanted to meet one that was friendly. She scoped the remaining seats and saw one with a regular looking boy. She moved towards him and sat down. The boy looked like any  regular human and would be mistaken as one if not for the small antenna that hid within his hair. She sat down and the boy seemed to flinch, Amy was taken back, he was scared of her?! "I..I am Phil, pl..please don't hurt me. I just want to st..study alone in peace" he quietly said before returning his focus to the front board. Amy was confused, who was this person. A human classmate of hers at the next desk leaned over and whispered to her "Nice catch, thats a Ini, I didnt even notice, wish I had" he said before quickly leaning back, not to get caught. An Ini Amy thought? She quietly googled it on her phone, keeping it away from the teacher. As she read the information on them, Amy was quite intrigued...

FACT DUMP:

Ini: A race of humanoid looking creatures. Outside of the small antenna that grows from its head, it looks identical to a human. Believed to be a way to blend in, they are rare to find on Earth as they are mistaken for Humans, which itself is not always a safe alternative. They have the power to shrink to any size, but rarely do so as most find the experience extremely unpleasant. The Antenna is usually hidden by their hair, which allows them to blend into humanity society easier, but are prone to end up in Human/Alien illegal acitivites by mistake often. END FACT DUMP. 


Tom (Thomas) Anthony White:

Tom had fucked up. He was so busy looking at all the new classmates, he had missed all the free spots to sit down. Standing there like an idiot, he was lost on what to do. Scared out of his mind already, the last thing he wanted to do was draw attention to himself. His classmates had all found a desk to sit at, but Tom was the odd one out. He could sit in an empty desk, but the teacher had told him not too. But, there was no more seats, the only Alien left was this huge girl that took the entire space seat to be able to sit down. Defeated, he approached an empty desk. He sat and awaited his session. "Mr Thomas, did I not say to sit with classmates" Ms Eve said, having turned around to read her books, she noticed the lone boy. Tom gulped and replied "Yes miss, but there were not empty seats". "Why Aliesha over there should be able to accomadate you" Miss Eve said, pointing to the large girl he had mentioned who took two seats. The girl turned to Tom behind her at her desk and smiled "I can make room, he can sit between my legs, no problem". "Excellent, Thomas move at once, not a good start if you can't follow these simple instructions" she said in a warning tone.

Tom jumped up and then slowly appeoached the desk. The girl was huge, he seemed like a small dog compared to her size. She was quite attractive, long black hair, lushious red lips and quite a body. But it was such a huge body, she was like a mini giantess. The girl looked at him and pushed the seat back and patted a small space between her thighs. He entered and she pushed the desk back. He could feel her heart pumping behind him and it was quite warm. Her dress was making a kind of cave or caccoon of heat that pushed towards him. However it also kind of smelt..like pussy.

The girl leaned down to his ear and whispered "This is going to be fun". She then grabbed his small arm and placed it inside her dress. Tom was mortified, she had no panties on and he was touching her pussy. "Pleasure me or I break it. Your my boy toy for this year" she whispered again before returning focus to the board. Tom was in for a hell of a year.


Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading. I have had this idea for awhile, forming in my head while writing Torment of Mankind. I wanted to intergrate it into that series, but it felt too different.

I will be updating both, so if your a fan of the other, this won't mess with it.

Unlike Torment, this will focus purely on the school and won't have a massive overarching story. But will follow the students closely instead.