Andrea's fart muffler/balloon by Bigbutts69
Summary:

Okay this is one of my frist ever stories to submit, so this is a test run.  Andrea is around mids 30s and works as a successful CEO of a buisnes.   Well one day Andrea ordered something called a fart muffler off the internet, and she will find out what it is.  She also enjoys playing with this purchase quite a bit.  I am also going to release my other stories so this makes more sense.  I have ton to release off of my deviantart to make it all come together.  This story contains gas.

Please leave a comment if you have any criticism or graditude


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Butt, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, New World Order, Odor, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 4241 Read: 13054 Published: August 13 2020 Updated: August 13 2020
Story Notes:

So I do want to say that this story is a ideological sensitive, so if you have any triggers I reccomend not reading this story.  It also has sexual content.

1. An eager discovery by Bigbutts69

2. A sad realization by Bigbutts69

3. A little grocery store visit by Bigbutts69

4. A depressing ending by Bigbutts69

An eager discovery by Bigbutts69
Author's Notes:

So, like I said earlier this is a finished story and is a test run for me using this website in the future.  I want to see how this goes.  So this is a nice small read.  Disclaimer this has ideological sensitive themes.  So only read this if you want to proceed  Chapter 1 sets you up for the next couple chapters.  It is like an introdutcion for how the story works.  

 

Okay Like I said in the cover story, Andrea is in her mid 30s, runs a succesful buisness as a CEO, and has not had the best of luck with boyfriends and dating in general.  She also is not the nicest woman too.  She really likes fast food even though it tears her gut up.  This chapter will be an intro for what is to come.  Pretty much she gets her fart muffler, and then let it commence from there.  I should also mention the spray was given to her by Hilda, and he has anothe injection that makes his bodu turn blue and expand when a breeze hits his mouth.  The lungs were biologicaly changed.

It has been a while, but we finally get to continue where we left off from leaving Hilda’s house. The women that left Hilda’s house is named Andrea. Andrea was around 5ft 8 and had a light petite frame. Her frame really does help with her new addition to her collection. She also has dark brown hair and brown eyes. This is quite a different frame than Hilda I may add. Andrea is a very hard worker. She is a CEO of one of the biggest companies in all of world. She is a highly revered person. While working she is a very business orientated person, but while off the clock she has a playful nature of curiosity. Because of her being in the business world it also made her become a little desentized to punishment.


This now leaves us back to Andrea’s home. After Andrea left Hilda’s home she decided to take out her little sweaty fart muffler and decided stash him in a drawer by her night stand. She wanted to take the time to play with her new toy later. She did not feel like running some errands while she did not now if it he is trained good enough. One of Andrea’s most embarrassing moments is when ever she lets out a stinky deadly one or a loud one where everyone stares. She also worked up quite a good sweat doing her errands and the little slave boy is going to find out later just how bad it was. However, when she did get back my god was she ready to have some fun with her little man. Andrea was very eager to test out her new little toy now. She is not a mean spirited person, but she was curious how this new invention would work, and it was time to get with the times. In this day and age more and more men are secretly being sold into sexual practice slavery. It has been fetishes on porn sites for years now, but with all these new chemicals it finally became a reality to many young horny women out there. Andrea found out about this fetish actually on accident. She did not believe how much fun it was to be into being a femdom and giantess. She never really thought this would happen it honestly sounds silly that this could be a reality. Sadly, with this now becoming more popular even in secrecy some innocent men need to suffer for one’s amusement. Andrea walked over to her night stand and her little play toy was right where she left him. She noticed how he was in the corner of her drawer trying to figure out how to get his mouth to close. His mouth was still open from the exposure to the spray. Andrea could imagine all the dust that was getting into his wide mouth. She did feel a little sorry for him, but not really because she would have not gone through with this if she had a weak stomach. I guess the corporate world desensitized her a bit too much.


“Well I can see my little toy has been enjoying himself, since I was working out and doing some sweaty errands.”


The little man just tried to ignore her voice. She reached into the drawer and was able to put her hand around the worried man. When she was able to get a firm grasp on him she decided to put the man in front of her face, so she can see him. She laughed as she saw the man whimpering from his new life now.


 


 


 


“Aww please do not whimper. This will be a very interesting new life for you now. You’re probably wondering how to close your mouth. You see I have a magic spray that keeps it open for about half a day. I bet a lot of disgusting liquids go into that mouth of yours while I am away from you. Aww that is just too bad that you were picked by me.”


The man was trying to squirm free not wanting anything to do with this anymore.


“Now I know you probably do not want to be a fart balloon in my tight asshole. You see your purpose in life will be very fulfilling. Now when ever I have to go to a meeting or an interesting area, I can fart into your mouth and you will expand like a weather balloon. And absorb all those stinky farts that make women like me embarrassed to go out in public. Do you realize how hard it is for me to want to go out in public, because of my stinky fast food farts?”


The slave tried to speak up but all that came out was audible whimpers and spit. Andrea found this amusing that at least he was trying to answer.


“I give you credit for trying to be concerned about women’s rights. I have been trying to climb up the corporate chain for years, and some dirty men always get in my way. Now every time I torture you I am reminded of how good it feels for me to get back at men for years of oppression.


The man started to whimper more now knowing he was dealing with a crazy woman that now does not like men at all.


“That might save you from being in my panties when I go to bed. I know that really does not feel like a treat now, but it will later. Believe me it will a ton.


Andrea started to put her finger nail in his open mouth. She just went back in forth. The man started to squirm a little more seeing that his breathing was starting to be cut off a bit. Andrea let out a playful giggle knowing her slave was gaging a bit.


“Look at that you gag on my gas, and also when I put my freshly manicured finger tip in your mouth. This will be a fun adventure for you.”


She then took it out, because now she was getting ready for the actual show. She started to walk over to her bed now. The man started to get nervous because now she was getting ready to strip again. Andrea was now naked on her bed while she was holding her tiny man. She lifted up her right leg and let out a loud airy fart.


“Do not worry little guy you will have your fun in a couple minutes. Hmm hmm. Do you smell that oh so stinky?”


The man started to whimper again with his mouth wide open from the potion. Andrea then started to put his little body into her tight butt hole. When the man was nice and secure she squeezed her cheeks together adding a little bit of pressure. It cemented that he was not going anywhere.


“Wow my asshole really is the perfect size for you. You can wiggle all you want, but no escaping from here. Does it smell really good?”


She started to grind her petite ass back and forth on the bed now.


“You are going to make just the perfect fart muffler/ balloon. I can not wait to train you, so we can go to my meetings, and I can let rip some very beefy farts from Dairy queen.


 


 


 


The man was still able to make out her demands even being within her asshole.


“Ahh just smelling them and letting the wind fill up your lungs just makes my pussy so wet. You will learn to love all my delicious fast food scents. They will smell fantastic filling up your mouth, so you could inflate like a balloon. Then the best part is you will block the stench and sound.


She then let out another airy meaty fart from her cheeseburger she ate earlier. When the gas hit the mans mouth and he inflated like a balloon she put her right index finger into her asshole and got excited when she felt the rubbery man start to fill up with air and expand over her tight little asshole.


“Ahhh…your perfect little body fills up my stinky butt hole. No sound or stench gets out. I don’t know why it turns me on to know that a little man was taking from his own will and forced to be a fart balloon in my tight little asshole. Ahh…your going to make me cum. I need to play with myself to relieve this tension. “


She slowly started to caress her clit to relieve her tingly sensation. She also started to play with her tits since they were also erogenous zones that would get her off. Eventually minutes of tension and more fast food gas Andrea got off. With her cum soaked fingers she dug into her ass and plucked out her fart balloon. She started to tease the little man by putting her cum soaked fingers in his mouth again.


“Doesn’t my pussy juices taste so divine and luscious? It is such a shame that you only get butt sweat that tastes kind of sour, but for being a good boy do get a little bit of a reward. I do need to keep training you, so let’s put you away for now. I am starving and need to go get a big mac.


The man started to whimper again knowing that she was threatening she was going to fart in his face.


“Oh do not worry my little balloon you will get to eat that juicy big mac and fries later. It will probably taste so fucking good too. Once you are trained better and I understand your anatomy better we will go out in public, but for now you get to be my toy for some little games and then you go to bed.”


Andrea then walked over to her nightstand and put the whimpering man back into her drawer.


“I am curious how you got here, and to be honest I want to give you a little bit of a break because this is the beginning. Your mouth should start to un tense in about 28 minutes. When your mouth is un tense then I will get to hear your sad sob story to figure out how you got this way. And that will be the only time your mouth will be like that because it will get a lot worse for you

End Notes:

So yah this is where the first chapter ends.  You will have to stay tune until the next chapter.  I really liked making this chapter.  Really has a ton creativity the story.  So what happens next to her little captive that can not close his mouth stay tuned.

A sad realization by Bigbutts69
Author's Notes:

Okay this is the second chapter of this story.  So she gets back from her errands and now it is time for her little balloon to be broken in.

 

The mans potion finally wore off. Glee cam over that he was able to feel his mouth close. It felt so much better, but it for sure was soar from being forced to be open all day. That just delayed his crying and pain to be let go. A week ago he was a normal college student and now he was in the hands of an evil sadistic that had crazy plan in store for him. He heard a loud crashing, and knew that was her returning. The door closed and the woman threw her purse on the table. He was getting tense as he noticed the woman’s footsteps get louder. Eventually she opened the drawer and the light came back into focus as he saw the woman’s face re center. She plucked up the little man that now was able to talk. She decided to put on her headset that the company gave her to hear his little voice as it was shrunken. She turned up the dial and now was able to hear his little cries. Andrea got off to hearing him sobbing to be let go.


Andrea: Mhhm.. you know that big juicy burger I ate is going to upset my tummy. I can not wait to give you some delicious goodness.


The man was speaking up but with his new size and modifications his pitch did not come out correctly. Andrea mocked him knowing that his life was basically over.


Andrea: I know you miss your family and want to be let go. The thing is your life is now tethered to me. Your new role in life will be suck up my stinky fast food wind coming from ass.


Andrea started to laugh again hearing him begging to be let go.


Andrea: Aww… don’t cry pretend that your new family is my ass cheeks. And your new mom is my asshole. You can give mommy a kiss all day long. She also smells very good. Your mommy also missed you when she went out. 


Andrea tightened her stomach and let out a loud airy fart. The slave could smell the onions from her cheeseburger she ate and started to gag a bit.


Andrea: Ohh… excuse me. You see mommy misses you a lot. Maybe you should give mommy a kiss. 


The woman then started to take off her clothes again as the man was begging to be let go. Shortly after that he was now being lowered by the middle aged woman’s ass cheeks again. She told him to take another big whiff and spread them nice and wide apart. She started to dig him into the butt hole area again and it was nice and secured for him. The woman cued as she remembered how he was designed to fit her butt hole perfectly. She then relaxed her stomach and let out another airy stinky fart.


Andrea: Mommy also is a little gassy today after that meal. She really wants to share it with you. I would be grateful for that.


Andrea then got a whiff of what came out of her ass and started to purse her lips.


Andrea: Oh but mommy really does stink. Oh so stinky sadly. You know I really enjoy you in balloon form better because I did not have to hear you complain. And my stinky gas was very muted with you in there. I think we need to go for a nice walk to the grocery store.


Andrea then dug out the sobbing man and then put him on the counter. He started to see her reach for the spray that Hilda tested on him earlier and he started to get nervous.


Andrea: Well I am sorry, not really to ne honest. I have things to get done around the town and your testing looks like it was a success. Your ready for actual fun now. I sadly will not have to hear you cry out for help, but my stinky farts will go away and now they are just vibrations in my booty. The best purchase I have ever made.


The woman the started to hold the man as he had no ways of escaping. She started to spray the man and now his mouth started to open again. Andrea started to smirk knowing that this was about to be so much fun.


Andrea: Aww. Did you like speaking well too bad, now get to work.

 

 

End Notes:

So yah now she is going out in public with her new little fart muffler.  We will see how she and him reacts to being in public.  How will other react too.

A little grocery store visit by Bigbutts69
Author's Notes:

So this chapter now he goes out into the real world.  Sadly no one is aware of the fact what is going on in Andreas pants.

Yah I really took a long time getting this out. It is not because I do not like the concept. Oh I love it. I just had to make so many other stories in the mean time. I feel like I am starting to get back into my prime with writing good stories, so this should be good going forward. 
Andrea walked through the grocery store just getting her usual dietary meal plans. She was not the healthiest of eaters. She usually would much on a lot of bar food as it classifies as the category, and junk food. Andrea did not really have any one come up to her. She just went throughout her day. Her fart balloon on the other hand, had his mouth permantely tethered open while the spray was still in effect. Andrea could juts imagine how sweaty her tight little asshole was getting. All the butt hole sweat must have some kind of sour taste to it. The best part is she can barely even feel him moving because of him being genetically modified to fit perfect into her ass hole. Hilda made a clay layout of what her asshole looked like before she shrunk him down. When he was shrunk down this specific little person that was taken against his will was destined to have his arms locked so he would not be able to move. That was the beginning of Hilda’s advanced slave technology. Some other owners really had to try and secure their merchandize, but Andrea’ was fine tuned for the future. While Andrea was walking to the frozen aisle she felt a very windy meaty farts was coming. She had no hesitation with balsting one and barely any noise or smell. She was envigerated with how well her purchase has done. She could only imagine the taste of her burger and French fries from earlier. Some ketchup and onion to add insult to injury. Ever time she farts she could imagine her slave begging to have his mouth be able to close. The smell is really nothing compared to being forced to literally suck it all in. Her slave also does not really make her itch that much either. She went over now to the check out aisle and the cashier asked her the usualy questions. Andrea could barely keep a straight face with the cashier and greeters not knowing a man was sold against his will to serve her gassy ass. 
“Yah I am having just the most wonderful day. I got this new item in a package recently and it has worked so well. 
She then walked over to her car to drive home before she would be attending a meeting tomorrow. When she finally put all the groceries in the car Andrea just started to laugh when she sat in her car seat. It was now time for her degration. 
“Oh do not think I forgot about my balloon to help block my stink smells. It is a shame that your mouth is now open again, so I can not hear you beg to be let go again. No no.. that is not going to happen your mine now.” 
She then let out another hot airy fart 
“Ohh that has to be so stinky and hot. It definitely has to have some hint of onion to it. I am just so happy that I did not get seduced by a sexy red head, and custom sold to a sadistic giantess like me. I would be scared myself.” 
She could just imagine if he could that he would be squirming uncontrollably just to fall into her panties to get away from her ass stench. 
“I understand that this is all new to you, but you will learn to enjoy being close to this ass. I know I will enjoy having you in it not being able to smell or hear my fast food farts. Do you know how bad they must smell? 
Andrea berated him for as long as the drive was home. She also made other stops to just to try and get everything done. She constantly reminded him of how her ass gets sweaty and sour the longer time goes on. She says I will not tell you when the fart is coming it will be a fun surprise to keep you on your toes. Eventually she got back home and now it was evening. She walked over to her little desk that she put him in before. She now dug into her ass and now plucked him out and brought him up to her face. 
“You do not seem so happy of liking my farts. This is gift from a goddess you should cherish it. “ She could see the man now was shaking that he now was outside of her ass. 
“Yah little guy get all that fresh air and feel your body squirm, because tommrowo I have a big meeting, and your coming with. It will be about say 9 hours of work tommrow. You really have only been going for 25 mintues to 47 minutes intervals. Imagine a whole day of just smelling my ass, and drinking ass juice. 
The man started to cry now knowing that this was his fait for tommrow. 
“Well that is all your work for today. You get to go back into your little home inside that droor. On the bright side tommrow you get to eat Egg McMuffin and hashbrown farts tommorw. A different texure for you to get used to.” 
She then started to put the man inside her drawer again laughing while knowing his fate for tommrow.

End Notes:

So this was a pretty intense chapter for the little guy.  Yah he needs to go to work with her tommorow and one could imagine how long that day is going to be.

A depressing ending by Bigbutts69
Author's Notes:

So this will bethe last chpater to this story.  If I do open it up in the future I will add it here.

Andrea was going to get in her car so she can leave for work. Andrea also had her little fart balloon stuffed inside her ass while she was in the car seat. She could not feel him moving, because of the nice fit. 
“Ohh you fit just like a perfect puzzle piece. YOU know that. You were designed for me. 
Andrea then started to drive to Mcdonalds to get her meal right before her meeting. While Andrea was eating her food she was fanatasizing about how her meeting would go and how well she would do. 
“Mmmm this egg Mcmuffin and hash browns taste so good.” 
As time went by she now pulled up to her meeting area. Right before then she needed to fart so she let one rip in the car. The sound was bascily muffled and she could barely smell it. 
“Oh sorry about that you got a little pre digested Mcdonalds farts. They probably taste good to you I hope. I really was cooking up some nice ones today. Thank you so much for expanding to block the noise and smell. 
The woman then walked out of her car and went into the area for the meeting. While she was waiting in the room her stomach did not feel the best and she needed to use the restroom. She trotted over to and she first decided to take the man outside of her ass. She put him on the toilet paper top for safe keeping right now. Andrea then released a big steamy dump and she started to gag from the stench. The man was trying to focus on why his mouth was permantely tethered open, but he to got a whiff of the stench and started to water from it. Andrea then staretd to wipe her filthy ass crack and flush the toilet. She then picked up the man that was not able to really move and just had to endure that barrage of gas. 
(Whispering) “Did you enjoy that little show I did not get it all cleaned up, so sadly your mouth is going to have a little bit butt leakage in it… oh oh stop your crying it will not be that bad.” 
She then started to plunge the man back into place in her asshole knowing that no smell or sound would come out. Andrea then washed her hand and it was back to business as usuall. She then got to her meeting room and decided to sit down. During the hour long meeting Andreas slave thrashed and tried to speak up as much as possible. Lucky for him her farts were very little, because of that devastating dump earlier. After the first sets of meetings Andrea then had to wait again. This process was repeated for hours. Some time during that time frame she got a lunch break. She decided to get something fast like Subway. She was getting something healthy to eat for a change, but this would not bode well for her friend because vegetables give her bad gas. Through out the day she eventually had to go home. When she got home she decided to take off her clothes and walk over to the dresser. There she took out her sobbing man with his mouth finally able to shut. 
“Aww you could talk again.” 
The man was begging to be let go he was trying everything bribing, offering off posesstions anything, but to Andrea it never mattered she was happy that she now can fart where ever she wanted. 
“No that begging will not work. Your very valueable to me. You also were the test run for a mass manufacturing of shrunken fart balloons. Imagine every woman not being able to smell her own gas or hear it in public. Soon this will be more common.” 
The man then started to cry and said this is inhumane your going to kill him. 
“Your body is undustructable your mine for ever.” 
The man was begging for her to try and kill him, but she said you would of died from gas already your lungs would of given out. 
“Well you should get used to your new life we have more fun to do. You did a good job today, so I will let you sleep in the drawer, but soon your going to be going to bed in my asshole, so my bed does not get stinky and wet from diareha drainage.” 
The man begged to be let go again, but nothing happened he was placed into her drawer again and the woman treated him like a toy not a person. 

1 year later: Andrea and Hilda really started to get the fart balloon accessory more momentum. Hilda would be asked about it more and more. Andrea would advertiize it and give it great reviews. Hilda would give her 10% of a purchase made. Andrea made about 7,560 USD in her first year under that cut. It helped fund more research on what chemicals she can use to create her own serums to test out on other shrunken men.

 

 

End Notes:

Yes this was sadly only the beggining of a new world order for mass production of these little fart mufflers/ balloons.  You have to be at least 18+ older to obtain one, but once they are obtained they really do work for the woman in this alternate universe.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9543