- Text Size +
Story Notes:

So I do want to say that this story is a ideological sensitive, so if you have any triggers I reccomend not reading this story.  It also has sexual content.

Author's Chapter Notes:

So, like I said earlier this is a finished story and is a test run for me using this website in the future.  I want to see how this goes.  So this is a nice small read.  Disclaimer this has ideological sensitive themes.  So only read this if you want to proceed  Chapter 1 sets you up for the next couple chapters.  It is like an introdutcion for how the story works.  

 

Okay Like I said in the cover story, Andrea is in her mid 30s, runs a succesful buisness as a CEO, and has not had the best of luck with boyfriends and dating in general.  She also is not the nicest woman too.  She really likes fast food even though it tears her gut up.  This chapter will be an intro for what is to come.  Pretty much she gets her fart muffler, and then let it commence from there.  I should also mention the spray was given to her by Hilda, and he has anothe injection that makes his bodu turn blue and expand when a breeze hits his mouth.  The lungs were biologicaly changed.

It has been a while, but we finally get to continue where we left off from leaving Hilda’s house. The women that left Hilda’s house is named Andrea. Andrea was around 5ft 8 and had a light petite frame. Her frame really does help with her new addition to her collection. She also has dark brown hair and brown eyes. This is quite a different frame than Hilda I may add. Andrea is a very hard worker. She is a CEO of one of the biggest companies in all of world. She is a highly revered person. While working she is a very business orientated person, but while off the clock she has a playful nature of curiosity. Because of her being in the business world it also made her become a little desentized to punishment.


This now leaves us back to Andrea’s home. After Andrea left Hilda’s home she decided to take out her little sweaty fart muffler and decided stash him in a drawer by her night stand. She wanted to take the time to play with her new toy later. She did not feel like running some errands while she did not now if it he is trained good enough. One of Andrea’s most embarrassing moments is when ever she lets out a stinky deadly one or a loud one where everyone stares. She also worked up quite a good sweat doing her errands and the little slave boy is going to find out later just how bad it was. However, when she did get back my god was she ready to have some fun with her little man. Andrea was very eager to test out her new little toy now. She is not a mean spirited person, but she was curious how this new invention would work, and it was time to get with the times. In this day and age more and more men are secretly being sold into sexual practice slavery. It has been fetishes on porn sites for years now, but with all these new chemicals it finally became a reality to many young horny women out there. Andrea found out about this fetish actually on accident. She did not believe how much fun it was to be into being a femdom and giantess. She never really thought this would happen it honestly sounds silly that this could be a reality. Sadly, with this now becoming more popular even in secrecy some innocent men need to suffer for one’s amusement. Andrea walked over to her night stand and her little play toy was right where she left him. She noticed how he was in the corner of her drawer trying to figure out how to get his mouth to close. His mouth was still open from the exposure to the spray. Andrea could imagine all the dust that was getting into his wide mouth. She did feel a little sorry for him, but not really because she would have not gone through with this if she had a weak stomach. I guess the corporate world desensitized her a bit too much.


“Well I can see my little toy has been enjoying himself, since I was working out and doing some sweaty errands.”


The little man just tried to ignore her voice. She reached into the drawer and was able to put her hand around the worried man. When she was able to get a firm grasp on him she decided to put the man in front of her face, so she can see him. She laughed as she saw the man whimpering from his new life now.


 


 


 


“Aww please do not whimper. This will be a very interesting new life for you now. You’re probably wondering how to close your mouth. You see I have a magic spray that keeps it open for about half a day. I bet a lot of disgusting liquids go into that mouth of yours while I am away from you. Aww that is just too bad that you were picked by me.”


The man was trying to squirm free not wanting anything to do with this anymore.


“Now I know you probably do not want to be a fart balloon in my tight asshole. You see your purpose in life will be very fulfilling. Now when ever I have to go to a meeting or an interesting area, I can fart into your mouth and you will expand like a weather balloon. And absorb all those stinky farts that make women like me embarrassed to go out in public. Do you realize how hard it is for me to want to go out in public, because of my stinky fast food farts?”


The slave tried to speak up but all that came out was audible whimpers and spit. Andrea found this amusing that at least he was trying to answer.


“I give you credit for trying to be concerned about women’s rights. I have been trying to climb up the corporate chain for years, and some dirty men always get in my way. Now every time I torture you I am reminded of how good it feels for me to get back at men for years of oppression.


The man started to whimper more now knowing he was dealing with a crazy woman that now does not like men at all.


“That might save you from being in my panties when I go to bed. I know that really does not feel like a treat now, but it will later. Believe me it will a ton.


Andrea started to put her finger nail in his open mouth. She just went back in forth. The man started to squirm a little more seeing that his breathing was starting to be cut off a bit. Andrea let out a playful giggle knowing her slave was gaging a bit.


“Look at that you gag on my gas, and also when I put my freshly manicured finger tip in your mouth. This will be a fun adventure for you.”


She then took it out, because now she was getting ready for the actual show. She started to walk over to her bed now. The man started to get nervous because now she was getting ready to strip again. Andrea was now naked on her bed while she was holding her tiny man. She lifted up her right leg and let out a loud airy fart.


“Do not worry little guy you will have your fun in a couple minutes. Hmm hmm. Do you smell that oh so stinky?”


The man started to whimper again with his mouth wide open from the potion. Andrea then started to put his little body into her tight butt hole. When the man was nice and secure she squeezed her cheeks together adding a little bit of pressure. It cemented that he was not going anywhere.


“Wow my asshole really is the perfect size for you. You can wiggle all you want, but no escaping from here. Does it smell really good?”


She started to grind her petite ass back and forth on the bed now.


“You are going to make just the perfect fart muffler/ balloon. I can not wait to train you, so we can go to my meetings, and I can let rip some very beefy farts from Dairy queen.


 


 


 


The man was still able to make out her demands even being within her asshole.


“Ahh just smelling them and letting the wind fill up your lungs just makes my pussy so wet. You will learn to love all my delicious fast food scents. They will smell fantastic filling up your mouth, so you could inflate like a balloon. Then the best part is you will block the stench and sound.


She then let out another airy meaty fart from her cheeseburger she ate earlier. When the gas hit the mans mouth and he inflated like a balloon she put her right index finger into her asshole and got excited when she felt the rubbery man start to fill up with air and expand over her tight little asshole.


“Ahhh…your perfect little body fills up my stinky butt hole. No sound or stench gets out. I don’t know why it turns me on to know that a little man was taking from his own will and forced to be a fart balloon in my tight little asshole. Ahh…your going to make me cum. I need to play with myself to relieve this tension. “


She slowly started to caress her clit to relieve her tingly sensation. She also started to play with her tits since they were also erogenous zones that would get her off. Eventually minutes of tension and more fast food gas Andrea got off. With her cum soaked fingers she dug into her ass and plucked out her fart balloon. She started to tease the little man by putting her cum soaked fingers in his mouth again.


“Doesn’t my pussy juices taste so divine and luscious? It is such a shame that you only get butt sweat that tastes kind of sour, but for being a good boy do get a little bit of a reward. I do need to keep training you, so let’s put you away for now. I am starving and need to go get a big mac.


The man started to whimper again knowing that she was threatening she was going to fart in his face.


“Oh do not worry my little balloon you will get to eat that juicy big mac and fries later. It will probably taste so fucking good too. Once you are trained better and I understand your anatomy better we will go out in public, but for now you get to be my toy for some little games and then you go to bed.”


Andrea then walked over to her nightstand and put the whimpering man back into her drawer.


“I am curious how you got here, and to be honest I want to give you a little bit of a break because this is the beginning. Your mouth should start to un tense in about 28 minutes. When your mouth is un tense then I will get to hear your sad sob story to figure out how you got this way. And that will be the only time your mouth will be like that because it will get a lot worse for you

Chapter End Notes:

So yah this is where the first chapter ends.  You will have to stay tune until the next chapter.  I really liked making this chapter.  Really has a ton creativity the story.  So what happens next to her little captive that can not close his mouth stay tuned.