My Giant Neko Girlfriend by SophiaKS
Summary:

A story of a tiny male neera, around 3 inches small who ends up in a relationship with a female neko who is over 20 times his size. Living together with his new giant girlfriend and her sister in their apartment in a world where neeras are food...


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Couples, Entrapment, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 7725 Read: 10711 Published: August 27 2020 Updated: August 27 2020

1. Chapter: Young Love by SophiaKS

2. Chapter: Our Little Secret by SophiaKS

Chapter: Young Love by SophiaKS

 

Little Chester ran as fast as his tiny legs could carry him, quickly maneuvering through all the pieces of furniture in front of him while his petite, little mouse tail was swishing around behind him. In comparison to him, the furniture he was running around and under was absolutely gigantic. A tall closet being the size of a skyscraper and the couch would offer enough space for hundreds of people being his size. But there was no time for him to marvel at this massive size difference. He found himself in a much more important situation right now that would require his full attention and all the strength and energy his teeny tiny body had to offer.

 

He was a young neera, a sentient and humanoid race of tinies often referred to as mouse people. Only 2-3 inches tall with some mouse-like features such as large, rounded ears on their head and a mouse tail. And behind him, the sight every neera is afraid of. An enormous neko, over twenty times his size and hot on his heels as she was hunting him all through her living room. She was a girl, a young 23-year-old woman and about 5’10” tall. Like all of her kind, she had cat-like ears, along with a cat’s tail. But the rest of her body was undeniably human, she was wearing a revealing, tight crop-top that was complimenting her slim, fit body along with a pair of short hot pants. Visibly enjoying herself as she was skillfully maneuvering through her apartment to catch the little mousie.

 

Tiny Chester had all reason to fear her and run for his tiny life. Being hunted down and eaten by a neko, ultimately was the fate of many neeras in this world. But being only 18 years old, he was still at the beginning of his neera life. And he had no intentions of being her next meal, to slide down her wet, constricting throat and share the fate of those unfortunate neeras that ended up inside a neko’s belly.

 

The neko was getting very close to him though, it was only a matter of time until she would catch him, to claim her reward and devour him with relish. She could already taste the neera’s delicious tiny body on her tongue, her mouth starting to water at the thought of gobbling him up. There were only a few things in her life she loved more than to enjoy the spoils of her hunt. Tasty, tiny neeras squirming down her tight, soft throat and filling up her tummy, ever so slightly wriggling and tickling around inside of her. A very satisfying feeling.

 

Chester was breathing hard; he couldn’t keep this up for much longer and he knew that. The tiny neera had to think fast to find a way out of this seemingly, hopeless situation. And there it was, his salvation from a very slow and painful death. The gruesome fate of being swallowed whole and alive, to spend the last of his moments being digested inside her stomach. As he shot around the corner of a table leg, he saw a small crack, an opening in the baseboard. With enough luck and a little more speed, he would be able to reach it and squeeze himself through there before the giant huntress behind him could get him. He was using all of his last remaining strength and energy he had left inside his tiny, exhausted body to reach the opening before it was too late. Once past the crack in the baseboard, the neko wouldn’t be able to follow him and the neera would see the light of another day.

 

But it was futile. The neko was merely playing with him, like a cat playing with her prey. She pounced forward and all the poor, little neera saw was the giant hand of the neko girl that was coming for him. Gently wrapping around his whole body with only his tiny head peeking out of her fist. Chester let out a surprised, high pitched squeak. He lost this game of cat and mouse.

 

“So close…” he panted, not having any strength left to struggle. There was no way to escape her now anyway. She held him gently but firmly inside her soft, warm hand, looking down at him with a mischievous smile as she licked her lips at him, showing off her sharp, white fangs and leaving no illusions as to what would happen next. Chester looked up at her nervously, gulping hard while drops of sweat were running down his forehead. He couldn’t help it, even after all the times they played this game he could never get used to it. It was an intense experience.

 

“Alright… alright. You got me. I lost… you can stop now. Please don’t scare me like this, darling.” Chester said, completely out of breath but in a loving tone while petting her fingers. This was indeed just a game, the two knew each other already and were in fact a couple. Her name was Lily and they’ve met each other for the first time only a few days ago.

 

“Haha, I’m just teasing you Chet!” The neko started, giggling playfully as the predatory expression on her face quickly faded, being replaced with a warm, loving smile.

 

“You’re lucky that I love you so much, you adorable, little morsel,” Lily added before lifting him up towards her face, giving him a big, loving kiss. Chester could feel her warm breath washing all over him as his head sank into her soft lips, shuddering as he hears the word ‘morsel.’ For him, this situation he found himself in was still all new and kind of eerie. His entire life he was told to stay as far as possible from any neko, hearing horror stories from the few neeras that survived a meeting with one. And on their first meeting before becoming a couple, Lily tried to eat him just like she would eat any other neera. Not always would she manage to hide it from him. He knew it was a part of her nature, and then there was also her roommate, her sister, with a lot fewer inhibitions to show him that neeras are nothing but food and playthings in this world.

 

“M-Morsel?” He asked shyly while returning the kiss as best as he could at his size of merely 3 inches.

 

“Mousie! I said mousie, hun.” Lily replied quickly, trying to reassure him while looking a bit guilty for scaring him so much today. She really liked him and appreciated it a lot that he would stay with her. She would argue that these games of cat and mouse were for his own good, training and preparing him for the real danger, in case she wasn’t there to protect him. But in truth she enjoyed them a lot more than she would like to admit.

 

“Awe… c’mon. You know I wouldn’t eat you; I love you!” The cheerful neko added and continued to pave him with kisses, proving her undeniable affection for the tiny neera.

 

“Want me to show you again just how much I love you?” Lily asked her tiny boyfriend, giving him a lascivious wink.

 

The cheeks on Chester’s little face quickly started to glow a bright red, blushing hard as he was reminded of their first night together. He has seen and experienced things, wonderful things he could never have dreamed of and would never forget for the rest of his life. He knew that he was lucky, very lucky. Only a few neeras could live such a life, protected, loved and cared for by a beautiful neko. And yet, he still couldn’t fully get rid of his instinctive, primal fear of her. After all, nekos were the natural predators of neeras, but he tried his best to hide it while being around her. Seeing the cute, little blush on his face, she couldn’t help but smile and slowly licked over his left cheek with the tip of her tongue.

 

“You haven’t seen anything yet…” Lily whispered softly, letting out a low moan before they were interrupted by a deep rumble emitting from the neko’s tummy. There was a moment of awkward silence as the little guy processed what that gurgling squelch was. Now, Lily also started to blush and reflexively started to hold her other hand over her noisy tummy as if she would try to shut it up. Chester nervously looks away, pretending not to hear anything and already trying to come up with something that would distract her.

 

“Uhm… playing with you, kind of made me hungry, hehe… I have barely eaten anything today,” Lily tried to explain and broke the awkward silence between the two. Hunting always got her hungry and normally her hunt would be rewarded with a tasty treat but now she was left without anything to eat. Chester wouldn’t admit it out of fear of hurting her feelings but deep down he feared that one day she’d give into her predatory instincts and just eat him up. And if not her, then for sure her sister or one of her many friends. So naturally, these kinds of situations were quite challenging and uncomfortable for him. The neera wasn’t sure if he could ever feel fully secure around her or love her as much as she loved him. But one thing was certain, his current situation was much better than being on his own again, struggling to survive in this harsh world that wasn’t very kind to neeras, or even worse, ending up in the stomach of a grieving, abandoned girlfriend.

 

“We’ll pick up where we left off later, hun.” Lily said, leaning forward to carefully place her tiny boyfriend onto the enormous couch.

 

“I’ll go and pick up something up to eat and you wait for me. My sister should be home any second, so you’re not alone and bored.” With that she bent down and leaned into her sweet tiny boyfriend again to give him a warm farewell kiss. Chester smiled as he gave her giant, plump and soft, pink lips a hug. She was so sweet and loving to him that at times he could also forget that he was dealing with a voracious predator. But the prospect of being alone with her sister made him gulp. He didn’t trust her at all. He was terrified of her. She was mean and kind of a bully, always teasing and messing around with him.

 

“Eh… Can’t I come with y—" he wanted to ask her not to be left alone with her sister but was cut short.

 

“Sorry, can’t do hun. Catch you again later!” Lily didn’t want him to see her eating other neeras and said goodbye. As she was cheerfully strolling towards the door, looking forward to filling her empty stomach, she stopped by the crack in the baseboard. Bending down to inspect the damage, giving the little neera behind her quite the view of her firm and round butt.

 

“I should get that fixed,” she commented before the door to the apartment opened and her sister arrived at home. She was only a year older than Lily and was quite the looker, just like her sister. Lily had blonde hair and blonde fur on her tail and ears, while her Sister Lucy, had black hair, as well as a black tail and ears. Both shared the same eye color though, a dark orange with the pupils of a cat.

 

“I’m hooome, Lily and tidbit.” Lucy announced herself joyfully. Trapped inside her hand was another neera. He was a guy, around the same age as Chester, but a lot less fortunate apparently and he was squirming around vigorously.

 

“I got you a new friend, Chester-mousie”, the neko smiled as she stepped into the living room and looked around for her sister’s neera boyfriend, waving her latest catch around in the air.

 

“Lucy!” Lily snapped at her, quickly darting over to her over joyous sister. “Didn’t we talk about this?” She whispered, guiding Lucy’s hand with the trapped neera inside down again and between the two nekos to hide the sight of him from her boyfriend.

 

“What? He didn’t fit inside anymore, and I wanted to keep him for later. Better than just letting him go again.” Lucy snapped back at her sister but quickly relented. “Fiiine. Do you want him? I’ve found a whole bunch of them on my way back home through the park.” The neko smiled and happily caressed her full tummy. Lily was tempted, biting down on her bottom lip as she was staring down at the squirming neera inside her sister’s hand. How much she wanted to suck that little guy into her mouth, feeling him worming around on her tongue and spreading all over her taste buds before swallowing him down into her empty stomach! But she had to be strong and resist the urge, for the sake of love. Another loud, hungry grumble emitted from Lily’s tummy and broke the short moment of silence. The trapped neera was terrified, looking up at Lily with pleading eyes.

 

“Please…” He knew he was done for; he saw most of his friends and family being devoured by the tall, black-haired neko but he still couldn’t give up hope. He knew the day would come but he still couldn’t accept his fate. They were careless and had payed dearly for it.

 

“Damn… you need to eat girl!” Lucy told her and was about to shove the tiny neera right into her sister’s mouth, but Lily stopped her.

 

“No, no…”, she shook her head violently. It took her a lot of discipline and strength of will to go against her instincts. She took the neera into her own hand and turned around to Chester who still sat on the couch and watched them carefully.

 

“I was about to get myself something to eat anyway, I’ll let the little guy go on my way out!” She smiled and gently tucked the neera away in the back pocket of her hot-looking pants.

 

“Really? What a waste…” Lucy added but gave in, making her way past her sister and into the living room. On the way to her room she blew Chester a teasing kiss and disappeared inside her room.

 

“Be nice to him!” Lily called after her sister before leaving the apartment and closing the door behind her. To hear that his life was to be spared took a great load off the mind of the neera who now found himself inside the dark, warm pocket of the other neko. Today was rough for him. He lost a lot of loved ones to the hunger of a neko but at least he would be left alive to tell the tale. Carefully, and still a little shy and scared, he peeked his head out of the pocket. The sooner he would get away from the neko, the better, he thought.

 

“H-Hey… uhm, Lady? You, you can just put me down here. I’ll find my way back home. Uhm… thank you! I really appreciate your kindness,” the neera called out to Lily who had just left the apartment complex and quickly went around the corner. It disgusted him to thank her. Her kind killed countless neeras and thanks to her sister, most of his friends and family were now gone. But he was willing to go through any lengths to get out this alive. He didn’t want to end up like them.

 

After what seemed to be an eternity, the neko finally reached out for him. Holding him at his wrist between her thumb and index finger and bringing him up to her face. He didn’t like the expression on her face. He had seen it before. She looked hungry, very hungry and any intentions of letting him go seemed to be gone. He started to panic again. Desperately, he tried to get free, even if this would mean a fall to certain death. But it was futile, she was just way too strong for him. Lily just stared at him, licking her lips as her mouth started to water.

 

“You’ve said… you would let me go!” The neera pleaded, still trying hard to slip out of her grip.

 

“Sorry little guy, I just didn’t want to scare my boyfriend. He’s also a neera, you see? Now get inside there, morsel… I’m so hungry,” Lily whined and lifted the neera further and further into the air, opening her mouth wide as the neko now dangled him by his tail in the air. Under him was the terrifying sight of her open maw. Strings of saliva, giant sharp fangs and the dark, twitching entrance to her throat, which was nothing more than a gateway to her waiting belly.

 

“Please don’t! I beg y—” were the last words she heard from him, cut short by the impatient neko who finally let go of him, only to make him fall right onto her wet, soft tongue. She closed her eyes and rolled her tongue back into her mouth with the tiny neera on top of it. As her lips already closed behind him, he realized what happened and that he indeed was inside her mouth now, about to be eaten. It was dark, steamy, warm and very wet. He was immediately soaked with her saliva and he quickly lost his coordination as her enormous tongue started to flick him around. A satisfied moan echoed through her mouth as she was enjoying her meal. ‘He’s so good…’ Lily thought to herself and let him see outside one last time, before leaning back and sending him tumbling down her tongue, into her throat. She swallowed him with a light gulp and felt him traveling all the way down into her waiting, hungry stomach. The neko leaned back against the wall behind her and let out a satisfied sigh.

 

“I really needed that.” She opened her eyes again and brushed her fingers over her tummy. She was still hungry and could go for a couple more. Meanwhile, the neera arrived inside the neko’s stomach. The trip was short, barely lasting any time at all. It was soft, hot and wet inside, just like her mouth, but it was also quite loud. The pink, pulsing stomach walls that surrounded him contracted with each and every gurgle and growl that sounded around him. He still couldn’t see anything; it was pitch dark. But he had no time to worry about that. A pool of stomach acid covered most of the stomach and quickly started to work on the tiny guy.

 

“I can’t believe this is really happening!” The neera tried to stand up but failed multiple times. He kicked and punched around him, but it was to no avail. His limbs just sank into the soft fleshy walls that surrounded him, treating the neko who just ate him with a very satisfying massage.

 

“Let me out!” He screamed at the top of his lungs as it started to burn, but the cat girl wasn’t able to hear him. He continued to struggle for about another 20 minutes before Lily could no longer feel him inside her. But soon after she’d arrive at her favorite snack bar, ordering the next batch of neeras and making sure to also get something nice and tasty for her tiny boyfriend that was waiting for her at home.

 

End Notes:

Please let me know if you find any mistakes as English is not my first language and I'd love to hear your feedback! Enjoy!

Chapter: Our Little Secret by SophiaKS

 

Chester closed his eyes and let out a deep sigh as he let himself fall back, sprawling out on the giant couch beneath his miniscule body. It was very comfortable, and he had more than enough room for himself, one of the advantages of being only three inches tall. He hardly took up any space and there was plenty of food to be taken from the giants without them even noticing most of the time. Of course, a tiny had to be smart and quick to avoid being caught but at this time, that was nothing Chester had to worry about. Although, there was someone he was worried about at the moment. A certain beautiful but dangerous someone, with a taste for neeras. The neko he was now alone with, his girlfriend’s sister who did not share the same affection his neko girlfriend had for him.

 

Opening his eyes again, he took a look around. It has only been a few minutes since Lily left the apartment and Lucy was still inside her room. He did not relish the notion of a confrontation with the sister of his neko girlfriend, so he quickly got up and started to work his way down the couch. Luckily for him, Lily attached a small rope ladder next to the armrest for him to easily get up and down the couch. In fact, she installed these all over the apartment for him. He quickened up his pace, but it still took him a while to reach the entrance to the corridor on the other side of the living room. From there he could reach his girlfriend’s room and hide somewhere inside it until Lily was back.

 

But before Chester could get any further than past the archway of the long corridor that connected the living room with the remaining rooms of the apartment, the door to Lucy’s room popped open and the giant neko stepped out of it. The tiny neera almost jumped out of his skin, gasping and trying to quickly move backwards but only ending up tumbling and falling onto his butt. Slowly traveling up her long, smooth legs with his eyes, he saw the neko being dressed in nothing but her pair of red panties and a close-fitting sleeveless black top. After coming home from work she loved to just slip into something more comfortable and relax. It wasn’t like she’d care about her sister’s silly pet seeing her being dressed so freely or even naked, he was just a neera.

 

Chester had to gulp hard, he couldn’t help but admire her beauty. In terms of appearance, Lucy was in no way inferior to her sister. But she was still a predator and unlike her sweet sister, she didn’t try to hide that fact from him. Quite the contrary, she would utilize all the opportunities available to tease and bully the poor neera. More than once he’d seen the inside of her mouth, whenever the neko felt peckish, and it could only be described as a near-death experience. Lily assured him that her sister was just messing around with him and wouldn’t actually eat him. It was her way of showing affection and she was indeed quite gentle with her tongue whenever she gave him a ‘cat bath,’ flicking him around inside her humid mouth and suckling on him like on a piece of candy, but the tiny neera still always feared for his life when she did that to him. Yet, despite her lack of understanding what Lily saw in him, a simple neera and a solid part of their diet, she loved her sister too much to actually swallow him… and she just had too much fun teasing him.

 

There was no time for Chester to get back onto his feet and run away to hide from her, she had already noticed him. Lucy made no noise whatsoever while walking towards him, there were no booming footsteps or even vibrations of the ground as she came closer and closer. Neko’s were excellent and very quiet huntresses, that was a part of what made them so dangerous. Most of the time, a neko would already have her lips or hand wrapped around a neera before their prey even knew that they were there. As Lucy squatted down in front of him, he could see her lips curving into a smile, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

 

“Hey there tasty! Going somewhere?” She asked him in a sweet voice.

 

Chester didn’t answer, his heart was racing like crazy. All his instincts told him to run away as fast as he could, and that is what he did, although he didn’t get very far. As soon as he got up and turned around, he just couldn’t move from the spot, no matter how hard he tried. Something was holding him back. Chester heard a slight feminine chuckle behind him, one he knew all too well. Turning around he saw the neko had put her finger onto his tail, preventing him from running away. And as he tried to free his tail, she just let go of it again, making him fall back onto his butt before gently pinning him down with the tip of her finger now resting on his tiny chest.

 

“Haha, you’re cute. I’ll give you that,” Lucy said with a giggle as Chester started to push her finger off his chest, or at least he tried to. It wasn’t crowned with success.

 

“Let me… go. Please. Your sister told you… to be nice to me,” he responded to her, still struggling to get free.

 

“Oh, but I am nice to you, little mousie. Want me to kiss you all day like my sister does?” She asked him before finally letting go him, only to get on all fours and come so close to him with her face. He could feel her warm breath on his tiny body. “A very… deep… kiss”, Lucy added slowly and sensually. Chester gave up. He knew it was stupid to try running away again and averted his eyes from her, hoping for the best. The neko just closed her eyes and slowly licked over his entire tiny body, taking her time as she was working her tongue up from his toes to his head. An electric jolt ran through his body as he started to feel her wet tongue on him. It wasn’t an unpleasant feeling, in purely physical terms. Her tongue was very soft and warm, gently brushing over his teeny, tiny body. Mentally it was quite nerve-wracking though, he always expected a meeting with her to be his last moments.

 

“Mhmmm… delicious”, Lucy whispered, opening her eyes again and starring right at his. Chester was frozen, frightened and soaked in her saliva, he no longer moved even one bit.

 

“Too much for you?” The neko laughed and got back up onto her knees, caressing the slight bulge on her otherwise flat tummy as she moved her hand under her top and lifted it up a little. “Relax, little tidbit. See this? I already stuffed myself with neeras, you’re save for the moment.” She gave him a wink and scooped up his tiny body. That didn’t help him relax one bit. If anything, it only terrified him even more. He could end up in there one day. The thought of it was making him tremble.

 

“C’mon let’s hang out a bit, I’m bored,” Lucy said and carried him back to the couch in the living room. As she flopped herself onto it, she put Chester onto her right thigh before reaching out for the remote control to turn on the TV. “Huh, they are still quite active in there…,” she commented, surprised, referring to the squirming neeras inside her belly who were still struggling. Not like this was an unpleasant surprise for her, she welcomed it. On the other hand, this was quite the eerie and intense situation for the tiny Chester, sitting down on his girlfriend’s sister’s soft thigh, hoping that she wouldn’t get hungry again too soon. He imagined he could see them moving in there as he couldn’t help but looking up at her tummy again. They were probably desperately kicking and punching against the soft walls, trapped inside their fleshy prison.

 

“Comfy down there?” Lucy asked and reached out for him again, playfully poking him with her index finger.

 

“Y-yes, yes! It’s very comfortable but… do you mind putting me down onto the couch next to you?” Chester asked, letting out a nervous chuckle. The neko only rolled with her eyes and let out an annoyed sigh.

 

“Fine. Your loss. You are such a pussy. What does my sister even see in you?” Lucy teased the tiny guy before picking him up again and tossing him onto the couch next to her. The neera squeaked as he was being tossed through the air and landed face first onto the soft surface of the couch, it took him some time to regain his coordination. “Like how does this even work? You’re a neera!”, the Neko wondered while zapping through all the different channels on the TV. Meanwhile Chester came back to his senses and got back up, awkwardly sitting down next to her. At least she seemed to be in a meek mood today, but she still scared the shit out of him.

 

“Can you guys even do it with each other?”, she asked him and couldn’t help but laughing at the idea of a neko having sex with a neera. “Haha, how does THAT work?” Lucy added, amused. But it actually got her curious. She had never thought about that before, although the idea of it was kind of… exciting. Chester had never seen her that interested in Lily’s and his relationship before, downright bombarding him with questions. She usually only spoke to him to remind him of how tasty he looked and how many neeras she ate that day, without leaving out any of the many scary details.

 

“Do you?” The neko asked him directly, this time looking right at him and not at the TV. He noticed that there was a suspicious sparkle in her eyes as he looked back up at her face.

 

“Uhm, what?” Chester responded with another question. The neera was still quite intimidated by the giant neko sitting right next to him and a little confused so he had trouble following her.

 

“Is she having sex with you?” Lucy expanded her question, being a lot more direct than earlier. The neera felt uncomfortable answering this quite intimate question. ‘Where is this coming from all of a sudden,’ he asked himself.

 

“Eeeeh… w-we uhm…,” was all he managed to stutter out, clearly and visibly embarrassed as his cheeks started to glow. Chester cleared his throat and tried to carry on: “W-Well, yes…”, he started and was immediately interrupted by the very interested neko with another question.

 

“Oh my! How do you? Is she… you know, putting you…?” Lucy moved her hand between her legs and pointed towards her crotch. Chester immediately knew what this gesture was implying, because it was true. Lily did put him between her legs and into her panties. It was one of the most intense yet exciting experiences of his young, tiny life. Going where no other neera would even dare to think of. Chester simply nodded, trying hard to hide his blush and failing miserably.

 

“How naughty!” Lucy announced, laughing but starting to feel seriously aroused. Her mind was running wild with all kinds of thoughts, images of him being pushed into her sister’s pussy like a living toy! She wondered what that would actually feel like. Wriggling around inside like the neeras she swallowed and kneading her soft, sensitive inner lips with his tiny and delicate limbs. She imagined it would be a very pleasant feeling. There was a moment of silence between the two as Lucy was lost in thought, only the TV being audible in the background.

 

Eventually, she started to touch herself. The neko just couldn’t help it, she got so incredibly horny. Her fingers gently circled around the softness of her panties, feeling a damp spot right in the middle, her juices soaked into the fibers while she was drowning in her dirty thoughts of screwing a neera.

 

Chester didn’t even notice her starting to masturbate right next to him until she couldn’t hold back a soft moan escaping her lips. His attention turned back to her, opening his eyes wide at what he saw. A slight blush on her cheeks, eyes half closed, and her stiff nipples were clearly visible through the thin top she was wearing. All while she was busy with one hand inside her panties, caressing herself. The neera couldn’t believe his eyes, what had gotten into her all of a sudden? She was all in heat! He wasn’t sure what to do now. Ignore her? That was impossible! Getting away while she was busy, having her little me-time? That would be his best choice, he thought, but none of that would happen because her eyes began to fixate on him again. The neko had other plans for him.

 

“Hey mousie…” Lucy reached out for him with her other hand still set inside her panties. Her voice got so incredibly lascivious and seductive all of a sudden. “Show me what it’s like.” The neko grinned, her fingers now tightly wrapped around his small body and carrying him over onto her lower tummy. Chester had no time to refuse her ‘offer,’ before he already found himself trapped in his current situation. It wasn’t like he’d expect her to take a ‘no’ for an answer anyway. But every instinct in his body told him that this was a very bad idea.

 

“I want you to do what you did with my sister,” Lucy revealed to him as her anticipation grew. She pulled her busy hand out of her damp panties again, bending the elastic band to create an opening for the tiny neera and welcoming him to crawl inside them. Chester was torn. He didn’t want to cheat on his girlfriend, but, ‘could this even be called cheating?’ He asked himself. He was being forced into this situation and he knew better than to oppose her. Turning around he took a look into Lucy’s open panties. The tiny neera didn’t even knew if she’d be as gentle with him as her sister was. For all he knew this was quite the risky endeavor and it felt so wrong.

 

“I… I’m sorry Lucy, I can’t,” it took all of his courage to reject her and he was already expecting the giant neko to punish him. But it turned out differently than he’d expected.

 

“I wasn’t asking, little mousie,” she simply said before sliding him into her soaked panties herself and allowing the elastic band to snap shut behind him. None of what he’d said seemed to matter to her.

 

“No, no, no, no, no,” was all Chester managed to say before being shoved right into the moist interior of her panties. He was bathing in the heat and the dense scent of pussy that was coming from her sex. This wasn’t like the lovely intercourse he had with his giant neko girlfriend; he was being used. Turned into a living toy for her sister’s pleasure.

 

“Mhmmm… give it your best little mousie!” Lucy threw her head back to moan aloud at how good it felt, firmly pressing the neera against her soft and sensitive womanhood through the thin fabric of her panties. Chester tried hard to push away from her dripping vulva, shuffling across the wet and slippery surface that were her smooth, lower lips which threatened to devour his wriggly body. However, the neera didn’t stand a chance against the much bigger and much stronger neko, only managing to add to the giantess’s pleasure. Lucy pushed hard against his back with her fingers and started to rub him into her oozing pussy. It spread open enough to expose its interior to the tiny guy, the tunnel of light pink crying out for him and claiming one of his arms as he still struggled to break free. The hungry orifice got him and started to pull him in as the rest of his limbs simply sank into the soft flesh around him. He couldn’t prevent himself from being shoved in even further.

 

“Oh my gosh yes… get inside me!” She purred as she felt him starting to slip into her tight love canal.

 

Chester wanted to call out for her but stuck in this pool of moisture he couldn’t get the words out as his mouth immediately started to fill with her hot juices. Lucy felt every little thing he did, teasing her sweetly with orgasmic bliss. And incapable of holding back, no longer able to take the teasing, she thrust her hips up and pushed the little guy all the way inside her needy pussy.

 

“Oh fuck! Why does that… nnnhngnnn… feel so goooood?!” Lucy’s eyes rolled back and speaking became harder and the dirty desire to loll out her tongue was hard to repress. The neko pressed her thighs together and bit into her fist in an unsuccessful attempt to muffle herself. His tiny body being buried all the way inside her core and all the sweet squirms and wriggles, they drew out a loud moan from the giant of a girl.

 

‘She really did it?!’ Chester thought to himself in disbelief, taking a moment to realize what had just happened. He couldn’t believe it, even though he was already deposited inside his girlfriend’s sister’s giant pussy, shifting all around him, he still couldn’t believe it. Not even his giant girlfriend has actually shoved him into her honeypot, she’d only have him working on her clit and let him play around with her boobs.

 

‘This isn’t really happening, right? She wouldn’t actually…’ but Chester quickly came to realize that this was indeed happening, and that Lucy was now pleasuring herself with his tiny body, using him like a love-toy. But he wasn’t just another toy, this was better than any toy she had ever known. The giant neko has never felt anything like this before and as he was stirring her up from the inside, she started to understand what might have made him so special to her sister. The pink walls around him clenched tighter, softly squeezing his entire body like he’d been the shaft of a lover. With a gulp, he stretched out arms and legs, feeling them sink into the hot pink flesh. His attempt to push the walls away from him were answered with another deep moan and a rising of her juices, pooling around his tiny body.

 

“Aaah-hah-aaah… yeees… yes! You’re doing it! Just like thi-iiis.” Her voice no longer sounded like it came from the sky. Rather, it was everywhere. He could even feel the vibrations resulting from the neko’s voice and moans all around him. Before Chester could make any further attempts to flee out of this constricting, wet prison, he quickly found himself pushed inside even further. Two of Lucy’s fingers—middle finger and ring finger—joined him inside and thrust him through the moist tunnel. He couldn’t stop his decent deeper into the depths of her sex, all he could do now was try his best to endure and hope that she’d be done with him soon.

 

“Squirm for me, mousie!” Lucy cried out for him, the heat building up underneath her skin and Chester could feel it too. The tiny neera wasn’t sure how long he could put up with her gigantic and undulating womanhood, quaking around him and kneading upon his tiny body. It became more and more difficult to breath by the minute, so he thought he might as well play along and try his best to get her off as quickly as possible. Echoing around him were the moans of the girl that has forced him into his current situation and the walls around him were always moving, very much alive.

 

“Alright…” Chester sighed. Somehow, someway, everything he did here would affect the giantess out there. Struggling to move his hand within this flooded and hot confinement, Chester dug his fingers deep into the wet and pulsating surface. A spasm shot through the giant neko girl and she let out a blissful whimper, the tunnel around him tightening at once. It was kind of fascinating for him to see her dealing with the insurmountable pleasure his tiny actions provoked, but that last contraction of her walls squeezed almost all of the remaining air out of his lungs. Fearing that his tiny, fragile body couldn’t withstand all this pressure and might pop, the tiny neera really started to struggle. He was perfectly fine though. Sure, it was a little rough and his inexperience in being a giantess’s living toy and being inserted into her vagina only added to his fear of being crushed to death or suffocating. In his panic he squirmed vigorously, punching and kicking around as best as he could, and this was pleasing her greatly.

 

Lucy’s eyes squeezed tight with her pussy on fire with life, the neko clawed into the couch beneath her with both of her hands and let out a cry of joy. She then began to expand her pleasure even further and started to caress her swollen clit, which has been so terribly neglected until now. Rubbing, pressing and pinching the wet knob between her fingers, the neko could already feel her climax building up in her hips. The neera still being at it, deep inside of her and pushing all the right buttons.

 

“Oh fuuuck… you’re making me cum!” Lucy moaned and arched her back while working even faster and harder on her clit than before. Being inside a pussy close to cumming was nearly like experiencing an earthquake. It felt like the tunnel around him would break apart. The undulating of her inner walls quickening into a steady pace and matching the rhythm of her beating heart. Chester understood that whatever he was doing was working and used up all of his remaining strength and energy to keep it up, to squirm and wriggle as hard as he could.

 

“Keep going! Just a little… mooore. I’m almost there!” Lucy motivated her tiny neera-toy, already being on the edge of orgasm. He only had to bear with her for a little longer before the giantess would reach the point of no return, Chester already bracing himself for what would come next. She was breathing harder and harder, moaning louder and louder and then, finally, came in a convulsive, screaming orgasm. And at last, as the neko finally reached her climax, Chester was flushed out of the tight slit, her pussy spraying all over him as she came into her own panties.

 

The exhausted neera let out a sigh of relief. He had made it. And as he was laying inside there, unable to move and with her rich honey dribbling into his mouth. Lucy grabbed his tail and pulled him out of her panties. Those tiny tails on neeras were quite handy, because she was still shaking and might have crushed him inside her hand on accident. Soaked in Lucy’s juices and dangling in front of her blushing face by his tail Chester was too weak to even speak. Physically he was okay though, exhausted and dripping with female neko cum, but okay. Yet, he still needed some time to regain his strength and comprehend what had just happened to him.

 

“Oh, you sweet, sweet little mousie…” she purred, breathing hard and still recovering from the mind-blowing orgasm she’d just had. Lucy couldn’t remember when she had had such an amazing and intense climax before. The neko had quite the active sex-life, regularly sleeping with a lot of different partners but none of them had ever managed to knock her out like him before. She’d just experienced it but still couldn’t quite believe it. A neera? A tiny guy, who in any other situation would’ve only ended up inside her belly and not between her legs. It was like the door to a whole new world of pleasure has just opened up to her.

 

“That was amazing! Oh, I think you are fucking perfect!” Lucy said and closed her eyes, for the first time giving him a real and affectionate kiss. Chester’s wet body sank into her warm and comforting lips, it was like falling into a giant pillow after long and rough day. “Thank you, Chester. This will be our little secret, okay?” Lucy whispered and gave him a playful wink. The tiny guy immediately nodded; he wouldn’t dare to tell a soul about what happened today. This was also the first time that she called him by his real name and not some degrading nickname.

 

“You’re… welcome,” Chester panted. The neko smiled and safely tucked him away between her soft and gentle breasts.

 

“I think I’ll also attach one of these next to my bed, so you can join me inside someday and we can do this again…” she cooed as she lied down onto her side and played with the tiny rope ladder next to the armrest. For a while, the both of them just relaxed there and Chester even felt comfortable enough to casually chat with her.

 

“Lily will be home soon!” Lucy remembered after a while, getting back onto her butt and reaching down to pull up her panties again before standing up and making her way towards the bathroom.

 

“Let’s get you all nice and cleaned up. We can’t let my sister see you like this, can we?” She added with a giggle and opened the door to their bathroom. The neko started to slip out of her sweaty clothes and hopped into the shower, together with the tiny neera still between her boobs.

 

Chester couldn’t believe it, her caring behavior and all of a sudden, she was so… nice to him. That wasn’t the neko he knew, he thought to himself. But he was too tired to worry about this now and threw himself back into Lucy’s comfortable chest, awaiting the warm water to shower his exhausted body. What a wild and crazy day!


 

 

End Notes:

Please let me know if you find any mistakes as English is not my first language and I'd love to hear your feedback! Enjoy!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9607