The Lives of Those We Use by Tinyjosh
Summary:

People turning 18 are subjected to two outcomes. One is nothing, life continues as normal. The second is they are shrunk and used in various items in various ways.

This story follows the lives of Kelly and others as they adapt to a world where people are forced into siutations and life sentences where they serve people like everyday objects.

 

(tags for future events)

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Odor, Breasts, Butt, Crush, Watersports, Vore, Slave, Scat, Entrapment, Footwear, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: No Word count: 17524 Read: 86240 Published: October 09 2020 Updated: October 21 2020

1. Chapter 1 Enter Kelly by Tinyjosh

2. Chapter 2 Shopping Essentials by Tinyjosh

3. Chapter 3 Samantha by Tinyjosh

4. Chapter 4 New Job by Tinyjosh

5. Chapter 5 New Toys by Tinyjosh

6. Chapter 6 POV by Tinyjosh

7. Chapter 7 Meeting New Friends by Tinyjosh

8. Chapter 8 Finders Keepers by Tinyjosh

9. Chapter 9 Meeting The Team by Tinyjosh

10. Chapter 10 William by Tinyjosh

11. Chapter 11 Busy Day by Tinyjosh

12. Chapter 12 The Dinner by Tinyjosh

13. Chapter 13 Nichole by Tinyjosh

14. Chapter 14 Helping a Friend by Tinyjosh

15. Chapter 15 Team Fractures by Tinyjosh

Chapter 1 Enter Kelly by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

First Chapter is setting up with teases to future content.

 

This story is slightly different to my others (except maybe my first). More cruel in areas and dark (thus the tags). So beware and read the tags. (some which are for future events)

 

To those who read my other stories, stick around after the story and text after that for updates on those.

Chapter 1: Turning 18/Enter Kelly

 

18. The year you get two choices. Continue life normal sized and live free. Or be subjected to the wheel of fate and serve mankind for 'the better survival of humanity'

 

In 2025, population reached a boiling point. In Australia, the government struggled to accommodate its growing population, in all sectors, foreign and homegrown. In a bid to control its rising numbers, it researched and introduced the Two Way System.

 

All new born citizens would be marked for two ways to live. On their 18th birthday, a computer would decide if they would continue life as nothing changed or be shrunk and used as a 'tool' or object for various items. These ranged from toothbrushes, rags, rings, tattoos to more obscene but popular items life toilet paper, panty linings or even butt plugs.

 

There was no future after this, you were forced into the life until you died and being freed meant life in prison to you and the person who helped if caught.

 

Controversial at first, the public loved it and it fueled the economy of Australia to heights not seen for decades. Popular enough, almost every country around the world adopted this scheme. With only Scotland and the USA being exceptions, including banning such items if imported.

 

Kelly was a 19 year old American from New York City. She had long blonde hair and wore a themed T-Shirt of The Simpsons, a leather jacket and a simple pair of jeans.

 

She had applied for a job with Kairi Industries, a tech company that produced various smart phone applications. She failed to secure a job at her American branch, but they were opening in Australia and they offered her it, with the condition that she had willing to move. Happy to, Kelly now disembarked her plane, staring into the bright Australia sky and scenery. 

 

Carrying her suitcase, she left the airport and her company car arrived to pick her up. She entered the car, the driver was a 47 looking year old, he had a mustache and looked tired. "Morning miss, I am Tom. I have been directed to drive you to your new apartment in Melbourne, do you have everything with you?" he asked. Kelly nodded and the car pulled away. Kelly looked outside at the new life she was to begin.

 

Kelly opened the door to her apartment, it was pretty large, 1 bedroom, an 'entertainment room', bathroom and eating space. As Kelly went to sit down, exhausted by her trip, she squeaked in surprise. On the seat in her kitchen was a small man. He looked 29 years old. His body was molded into the seat. He was about the size of a toy car, like a matchbox sized person. His mouth was covered with some sort of tape and he was looking up at Kelly, as if nothing was wrong.

 

Kelly looked at the other 3 seats. One had a small boy, about 18, he looked scared and seemed to try to squirm. Another had a woman, she looked 40. She looked tired and just stared at Kelly. The last had another girl, she was about Kelly's age, like the boy, she seemed scared.

 

Kelly backed herself into the kitchen area. She had heard and even seen such things, but seeing it in real life and in flesh, spooked her. No, it scared her, they looked terrified. Kelly then noticed a note stuck to the fridge, marked READ ME, Kelly grabbed it and read it. 

 

"Dear Kelly Riker,

 

Welcome to the team at Kairi Industries.

We hope your journey was not tiring and you are enjoying your new place of residence. It has been outfitted with the essentials and your account has been loaded with a bonus in the event you need anything else to personalize your new 'zone'. 

 

We should also note as an America, you may not be aware or used to the 'Living Items' that scatter your room. There is a list of all such devices or items in your company email, including the laws that bind them to such fates. We wish to remind you tampering with any that free's such fate is a punishment of life imprisonment. We do not help any employee who may do such illegal activities.

 

If you wish to replace any items with foreign clean ones, please contact us, however life around the company and Australia relies on our system, so we encourage you use and become accustomed to them.  

 

You job starts tomorrow or the next day of the date written here: *********. You may have our car escort you each day or walk/ride to your office. It is a 15 minute bike trip and 45 minute walk/jog. We always encourage personal exercise and healthy activities.

 

Welcome to the team

 

-Sally Kew, Head of APP DEV TEAM 45."

 

Kelly read and re-read the note.

 

There were more!

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading. 

This story is one I have been wanting to do for along time but felt I did not have a great scope to it. Coming back after a break, I decided to finally attempt it. 

While the story is planned, any suggestions is highly appreciated and I am also open to any 'item' ideas. Also if you wish to be in the story, feel free to include a name and 'item' or 'user' (and what you want to be or use) in a review and I will include you if I need a character that is that item or uses an item you mention. (you could be a small cameo or stick around a few chapters, completly random)

Thanks for reading and those wanting an update on my other stories, read below.

If your reading this, you were a reader of my other stories (if you don't, feel free to ignore this or even check them out).

My main computer I used stopped working and all my current chapters were lost. I had backups of uploaded ones, but the time lost on written chapters and the time lost between the computer dying and getting a new one caused me to loose focus in those stories.

I am open to continue them if anybody is still intrested, as I did have plans for them. But I don't want to continue stories where audiences have moved on. 

If you were a reader, feel free to review here or on the story you want to continue and if I feel I can push out future chapters, I will.

I apologize for the super long delay, it took awhile to gain money for a new computer and then writing kinda bummed me as I lost so much time.

I want to thank all those who did read them and hope there are still those around who wish to read more!

Also I am now 100% online, so no lost stories and less errors as my new writing space finds errors much better, so faster writing to upload time.

Chapter 2 Shopping Essentials by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Kelly Goes Shopping

 

Some action and items that Kelly will be forced to use (or deal with) later on.

 

Chapter 2: Shopping Essentials

 

Kelly looked around her new apartment. How many of these little people did she now have? She looked down at her chairs. People used as objects, under her. Kelly felt very strange about this and pushed the chairs back under the table.

 

She took a deep breath and went to the couch in the entertainment room. She knew this would all be different but did not expect to be freaked out so easily over them. As she sat down, she checked if it was 'modified' in any way. feeling the cushions, she could not feel or see anything. Sighing, she breathed out and sat down.

 

Kelly tried to watch TV, just wanting to relax after a long flight and the shock when arriving. However the TV channels were boring and she had nothing to plug in to chuck on a movie. "This sucks, I need to go shopping" she said to herself. Kelly got up from the couch, grabbed her purse and left the apartment. As she left, she remembered that she forgot to look for more inhabitants in items, but she also was scared to look further.

 

Kelly explored the city by foot, passing the various shops and people. She found a store called BIG W and decided to browse it. As she entered, she almost jumped in shock. The doormat at the entrance had 7 people embedded within it. Kelly quickly walked over it and glanced quickly at it, not wanting to look weird. She could pick out 4 males and 3 females, they were covered in dried dirt and some had shoe marks on them. As Kelly walked away, the image did not leave her mind. Kelly grabbed a basket and kept on walking.

 

First place Kelly went was to the entertainment department, grabbing some DVD's and a Playsystem 5, something to entertain her in her off time. She then went to the clothes department, wanting stock up on essentials for tomorrow as she did not want to go unpacking everything tonight.

 

She entered the lingerie department and looked around. Kelly was very confused. She looked up to the giant Womans sign above her, signifying she was in the right area, but all the underwear was split in MALE and FEMALE sections. Kelly looked, seeming very confused. Suddenly an older woman approached beside her and grabbed two MALE panties from the hanger. "Don't know what to pick?" she asked. Kelly looked to the lady, she was slightly taller then Kelly and looked 35. She had brown hair and wore jeans and a smart white top. "I prefer the males, I like to imagine them suffering" she smiled. Kelly was confused until she herself grabbed a pair. Inspecting the panties, she found a small male that was sewn into the backside of the panties, right where her ass would be. The small person looked 20, and like the seat shrunk people from her apartment, had his mouth covered with tape and seemed opened eyed, starring at Kelly. "Ooh, you like em young, nice" The lady said. Kelly looked at her then at the underwear section. Kelly had not noticed but under the size of the underwear was another number. They ranged from 18-22. 22-30. 30-40. 40-60 and 60+. Kelly had assumed they were European or American sizes but the shock had dawned on her..they were the ages of the shrunk people.

 

"I prefer the 30-40 range, I like to imagine its a former date that was an ass and now gets ass" The lady said, laughing. Kelly put the underwear back before replying to the lady. "Are there any without a..person inside" she meeked out, uncomfortable with the conversation. The lady looked at Kelly, confused. "Like...basic underwear? They haven't sold them for years. Not since these beauties took the market. Wait..why?" The lady said, looking at Kelly like she had admitted a crime. 

 

"American, not used to someone being..so close to my personal space" Kelly admitted. The lady laughed. "Oh, I picked out the accent but did not know you were that new from overseas. Alot of you Americans come here to use our items, not avoid them. Honestly, your out of luck. Unless its an expensive item with tinys, everything that can have them, does. Sorry" The lady said. She then grabbed one last pair and left. "Weird to see someone new to these, you'll love em" the lady said walking away. Kelly felt weird but needed underwear for tomorrow. She re-grabbed her pair and then a spare and walked to the bra section.  

 

As with the underwear section, Bras were the same. But with a 'mixed' option as each cup had a person inside. Some of the premium models even had the strap be attached with a tiny person holding each side together, meaning he took the full blunt of the force. Kelly was horrified and purchased a mixed pair.

 

Quickly leaving the clothes section, Kelly approached the food section. She grabbed a pack of gum, as she liked to chew when she worked and then went to the register. Picking up her Playsystem 5 there, she paid for her new items and left the store, slightly flustered she had paid for what is essentially living beings. 

 

Kelly, slightly weirded out, walked right back to her apartment and closed the door, before sliding down the door frame and breathing out. "What a day" she exclaimed. She looked down at her bag, lifting a pair of panties out. They were red. She inspected the back area. A boy, around 18, maybe 19, lay trapped within the fabric. He looked at Kelly, seeming calm, but his eyes seemed slightly worried, as if he was hiding it. His mouth had the black tape and he breathed directly from his nose. Kelly found that slightly barbaric, but did not want to touch the tape in the event it was frowned upon. She touched the boy, he wriggled a bit. 

 

"This is insane" Kelly said, putting the underwear away. "I don't know my ass well, but I am sure its not clean and he is going to live there!" Kelly said. She debated just pulling her luggage out and finding one of her older pair, but she also did not have many to begin with, throwing most out due to age and wanting to need less to carry on her trip. She got up from the floor and threw the bag near the kitchen table, taking the second bag with her to the entertainment room.

 

Kelly set up her system and put in one of her new DVD's. She had panicked the system would somehow use a person but it seemed as normal as her older system she had back in America. As she laid back on the couch and watched, her eye's slowly drifted to sleep.

 

*BEEP BEEP*

 

Kelly awoke to her phone buzzing in her pocket and the early light of the day peeking into her window. Yawning, she got off the couch, having slept on it last night. Hungry and confused, she stumbled to the bathroom and began her day.

 

As Kelly went to sit on the toilet, she almost screamed. The toilet paper was not paper. Instead it seemed to be made up of hundreds of very tiny people connected together in the shape of a regular toilet paper tissue, all rolled up in a regular sized toilet paper size. She touched the weird paper and could feel the various people all connected, head to feet, making up a shape of a square, connected to another to make a roll. 

 

Horrified she would have to use this, she instead thanked her body she only had to pee. She peed and jumped in the shower, hoping to avoid using paper to clean up. 

 

In the shower, she washed herself using her soap from home. She felt relaxed after a weird two days, especially the morning discovery. As she finished she mouthed "fuck", realizing she forgot to buy a towel yesterday and did not know if the company did supply one.

 

As she left the shower she browsed the bathroom cupboards on the off chance and found one that had been stocked. Inside were 4 rolls of "Premium Toilet People Paper", which she assumed was the same as the one she had experienced by the name and a little person on the cover. And then two towels. Kelly grabbed one and inspected it. Nothing...strange. She breathed a sigh of relief and dried herself. The company mentioned they would stock some essentials and she was glad towels was one.

 

After drying Kelly walked to her bedroom and grabbed her suit from her suitcase. In a special bag, she opened it and inspected it, as clean and ready as she packed it. She then breathed out and grabbed the bag with her underwear. Holding it in her hands, she refused to look at the poor soul who would endure her backside the entire day. Closing her eyes she slowly put her legs through the holes and lifted the panties up. She slowly felt them touch her bum and nether regions as she lifted them till they fitted snugly. As feared, Kelly could feel him, he was moving slightly. She felt..weird. It was a weird sensation. It was..nice. He Squirmed a bit more as Kelly got her bra. Looking inside, there were two little people inside each cup. A small boy about 19 and a female who looked maybe 20, 21? She breathed out and put the bra on, feeling them touch her nipples. It felt nice. No! Kelly thought, just, just for today. Tonight she will unpack properly and use her normal underwear and bra. Trying hard to feel the squirming trapped souls, but feeling herself being slightly enjoying it, Kelly walked to the Kitchen to grab breakfast, hoping to ignore the predicament. 

 

Standing eating a bowel of cereal, Kelly was still processing wearing 3 people, she was not prepared to sit on another person. As she finished the bowel of provided cereal the company left, she got dressed in her black suit and then walked out of her apartment, ready for her first day.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading.

Hope you enjoy it!

Still accepting names and items/users, so if you want to be in the story, just leave a name and what item you want to be OR you want to use in your review.

Apologizes for any mistakes and hope you enjoyed it!

Chapter 3 Samantha by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

BEWARE: This chapter contains some gross themes, it does not follow Kelly who's story will continue next chapter.

 

Follow Samantha as she starts her day for work.

Chapter 3: Samantha

 

Samantha heard the ringing of her alarm and rolled out of bed. Tired and annoyed, she pressed stop on her phone and cancelled the 'emergency alarm'. Rubbing her eyes, she yawned and entered her bathroom.

 

"Morning Jim" she said, looking at her toothbrush. However this toothbrush was different. The base and bottom were normal, but the top part instead encased a small boy, he looked 20. His body was encased in the red body of the Toothbrush and his face had the bristles of the brush on top of him, like a mask, but his face was still the base. Having anything not the bristles still access his face. 

 

Samantha had purchased him from the Supermarket, but had realized he was a former classmate of hers. It was a hobby of hers to 'collect' people she formally knew when she could, it turned her on. Not that the toothbrush bothered her much outside her calling 'it' the previous name it had. She, without a care, pushed the toothpaste onto the brush and used it as the object it technically was. Jim's face was subjected to the horrible morning breath of Samantha, the food she had eaten last night entering his forced open mouth while the rest just consumed his body until she did her spit take. He was subjected to this once a day and the rest just standing in her toothbrush holder, like the object he was. His mouth was unable to make a sound as a ring kept it open to 'catch any food objects that are needed to be swallowed'. It was torture. Samantha finished and placed him back, while psychically he could not cry, being used by his classmate always broke him inside.

 

Samantha then undressed and hopped in the shower. Her favorite scrubber, a poor 30 yr old man, ready to clean everywhere she needed him to.

 

Exiting the shower, she got dressed, her Premium bra keeping her nipples simulated during the day. She blackmailed the inhabitants to keep moving or she would burn them. She liked the feeling of them moving around inside on her breasts. As for the poor boy who was trapped in the pair of panties she choose today, she never bothered with talking to. Her constant gas normally did the trick.

 

Walking to the kitchen, the 20 yr old girl sat down at the table as her mom put pancakes in front of her. 

 

"Darling, I will be home late tonight. Please be back when I am, no more late night journeys with your friends. You have work again tomorrow and Jack has asked me to ensure your not sleeping during your shifts" Samantha's mother said, looking at the red haired girl that was her daughter. 

 

Samantha laughed "It sucks working at Coles, its sooo boring. I wish I could get the college money another way" Samantha muttered, she hated her job and her supervisor. 

 

"Now now, Jack gave you that job for finding his sister. Poor soul trapped within that condom. Be nice to him!" Samantha's mother said before giving Samantha a kiss and leaving for work.

 

As Samantha heard the door close and was finishing her last pancake, eating with her favorite Knife and Fork, Sally and Simon. She had no idea if those were their names and since their faces were smothered in maple syrup, it did not matter. She just liked naming them, talking to the utensils she uses and then washing them like nothing. 

 

She placed the plate and utensils in the sink and got ready for her job.

 

Arriving at Coles, Samantha approached Jack "Hey, hows your sis" Samantha said, knowing it was a sensitive topic. "She is...fine. Mother still talks to her every day inside her new..residence. And while she has the tape over her mouth, they are trying to figure out a way to communicate" Jack said, seeming very uncomfortable. Samantha just giggled inside her head, thinking of how lucky Jack was as she only never used the condom as she had just broke up with her boyfriend and she wanted to see the last soul who was lucky to not be used. 

 

"Anyway, Samantha your on register. Please be nice to the customers today, I can't keep bailing you out" Jack said. Samantha just smiled and headed towards her post.

 

Sitting down on Register 8's seat, she never bothered to look at the woman trapped below her ass. She had been used so often by so many employees, they often forgot about her. 

 

Samantha did her job as usual, scanning items and packing them into bags. She usually commented on the items brought, the food she enjoyed also or specials she would have to pick up herself. Usually she was nice but often was nasty to those she considered a pain.

 

Come break, Samantha rushed to the break room, wanting to take whatever break she could. "Fucking hell this sucks" she said to the employee sitting next to her. Amy was 20 like Samantha, she had brown hair and wore glasses. "Yeah, I know Sam, but you only have 2 hours left, I have 5!" Amy said. Samantha smiled "Hey, did I tell you abou-" Samantha replied before getting up. "Ill be back" she excused herself.

 

Samantha walked into the employees bathroom and pulled her pants down before sitting on the toilet. Relieving herself, she hated she was doing this on her break, but last night's dinner was not agreeing with her. 

 

After 5 minutes she got up and grabbed a roll of 'paper'. People paper, a favorite of Samantha's. Hundreds of tiny people attached together to form the same shape as toilet paper. She grabbed some a felt as the little people were smothered on her shitty ass, her gross and stinky asshole being wiped clean by hundreds of people who never asked for it.

 

She dropped the paper in the toilet and continued with a fresh one. The toilets were linked to a center that cleaned the tinies and placed them into new 'paper', making their cycle of torment eternal. The paper became popular mostly due to its 100% strength and feeling, while not soft, it was nice enough for people that it eventually replaced all paper tissue paper.

 

As Samantha wiped one last time she plonked the paper in the toilet and flushed, sending the tinies to be repurposed on another ass. Knowing she did not clean properly, she delighted in the panty boy to smell her unkept asshole.

 

She then washed her hands and returned to Amy. "As I was saying-"

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading

Hope you enjoyed it. In contrast to Kelly, I wanted someone who loved using tiny items. I hope you enjoyed it and if you did, let me know!

And as before, you can still be in the story, if you want to be in Samantha's story, just mention it and if you want to be disposable (you won't die, but like the toilet paper, wont be around with her long) or be something more permanet. Can't promise I can keep you forever however, depends on the item.

Thanks again and apologizes for any mistakes

Chapter 4 New Job by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Kelly Starts her new job

Chapter 4: New Job

 

Kelly walked the busy streets of Melbourne. She had time till she was needed for work, even early. So she decided to walk instead of taking the car. Breathing the fresh spring air, she felt the little boy beneath her. She picked at him until she almost screamed in panic. Somehow she had forced him inside her ass, in a wedgie type situation. Embarrassed and unable to effectively fix it in public, she walked while moving her hips, hoping to unlodge him.

 

Moving her cheeks, Kelly desperately tried to move the boy. Looking around, she quickly grabbed the back of her pants and pulled, moving the boy outside her ass. Relieved she continued her walk, hoping nobody saw her play with her ass in public. She needed her normal underwear back ASAP.

 

As Kelly approached the end of the street, she arrived at her new workplace. Kairi Industries: Australian Branch. Kelly breathed in, glad to have arrived, and half n hour early at that.

 

She entered the building, it was huge outside but inside it seemed enormous. People walking and moving about, all looking busy. Various offices near the ground floor visible, with meetings inside most rooms. 

 

Kelly approached the front desk. "Hi, I am Kelly, Kelly Riker. I start here today" Kelly said. The woman behind the desk was a brown haired girl, she looked about 45. She looked up at Kelly, away from what looked like an epad she was using. She looked at Kelly up and down then started typing into the computer hidden behind the desk.

 

"Lets see, Kelly, Kelly. Ah, here. Sally Kew wants to see you in her office before you start. If you will sign on this piece of paper" the Lady said, giving Kelly a paper. "I can give you a pass to go up to floor 45 and talk to her. She will give you your employee badge up there" the lady said, before handing Kelly and pen and returning to her epad. Kelly grabbed the pen and went to sign before dropping it on the desk. 

 

As with most things she had discovered today, the pen was another long line of weird items. A girl, about 30, was trapped inside the pen. She was in a separate area from the ink and seemed to be only there to look at. She just looked at Kelly, her face sad. The area she was in seemed to be made to not tip as the pen did and she remained still, like a gyro effect. Kelly, actually relieved that the person was not in some torturous place like her ass, accepted it, despite the absurdity of it, and wrote her name. She then handed the paper back to the lady. "Great, here is your guest past. Just give it to Sally when you get your employee badge, else it will go off if you leave the building with it" the desk lady said, giving Kelly a key card and resuming her epad activities.

 

Kelly used the elevator and went up to the 45 floor and found Sally's office. She knocked. "Come in" a voice came.

 

Kelly walked in. There sat in a chair behind a very nice desk was a woman, about 36, with brown hair and a nice suit on, not unlike Kelly's. The woman got up "Kelly I assume, I am Sally" she said, going to shake Kelly's hand. Kelly took it and she sat in the seat in front of the desk.

 

"Now, before we begin, I have your Employee Pass, sorry I didn't leave it at the apartment, security reasons. But I need that Guest Pass as I do not need another complaint against me again" Sally laughed, Kelly gave her the pass. "I normally forget to grab them, place makes a hell of a noise if you sneak one out" Sally continued laughing. "Anyway, your new pass" Sally said, calming herself and handing Kelly her pass.

 

Kelly looked at the pass. It was like a card but slightly thicker. It had Kelly's name on it, her occupation. A Kairi Industries logo on it and her photo. However it also contained a shrunken person to the very right side, just sitting on the floor inside a small cut away area behind glass. The small girl did not look up. "Oh right, thats Erica..I believe. Turned 18 last month. Every employee who has a Son or Daughter who gets shrunk is offered a chance to..avoid the crazy random system and serve as a random key card toy. They kinda just sit or stand there, its kinda boring. But people love there loved ones won't be used in a shoe or a bra or..well, yeah" Sally said, seeing Kelly inspect the card.

 

Kelly was amazed and also confused. They rescued her to put her in a cell? Forever. She did agree it was better then being..in other places. But was this better? "I ah..thanks" Kelly said, placing the card in her pocket. Unseen to Kelly, the girl could be seen banging on the cards glass as she pocketed the item, fear in her eyes and tears running down them. 

 

"Ah thanks" Kelly said. Sally nodded. "Sorry, I know all this stuff is new to you. It can seem weird. I tried to avoid using 'item' furniture and items in your apartment but something, like the Toilet Paper, if you have needed to go, just don't exist normally anymore" Sally said. Kelly felt weird, she knew what she signed up to when she signed up, but having a girl in her pocket was a new weird, outside the boy in her ass and people in her bra. Do people live like this? Do people really accept this reality?

 

"Anyway, your office is on floor 702. We do use standard chairs and some items are..different. But if you have any concerns, let me know" Sally said. Kelly nodded. "Oh and welcome to the team!" Sally finished. Kelly nodded again and got up to leave. 

 

Kelly entered her office. It was quite big. Kelly knew they liked her portfolio, she had programmed since she was 9. And they offered her the Australian job as they really wanted her to join the team, but this was something else.

 

Her office was small but impressive. It had a desk with 3 computer screens, a computer chair and various gadgets to use for testing. It had a plant in the corner and a brilliant view of downtown Melbourne..or what you can see from the 700th floor.

 

Kelly approached her desk. It was as she expected. Inside the chair was a little man, he looked 35. Her desk seemed clean however the pens seemed identical to the receptionists ones. However the computer and desk itself seemed normal. Kelly sat down, not realizing this was the first time she had done so on a living chair. She felt...fine. If nothing. She got up, the man seemed normal. So she sat back down.

 

Slowly she was getting used to the situation.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading.

Hope you enjoyed it and apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

Chapter 5 New Toys by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer and clarification: First its another Samantha story, same warning as before.

Also the items I made were mostly for fun and I tried to think of weird ones to make. Unless someone requests them, they will never appear again. I just wanted to have fun with the 'sex store' idea. But after I finished I found most were way to weird to not put a disclaimer. The story won't go this far again or this be a common thing. Also the last few items with no description literally have none, just thought of weird names.

Anyway, enjoy.

Chapter 5: New Toys

 

"Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, No-" Samantha said as she looked inside the panties at the local Big W, Amy was at her side watching her. "I know why you do this, but WHY do you do this?" Amy asked, watching her friend flick through panties. Samantha stopped and looked at her. "I prefer to use someone I know then some rando. And while they do their best to split tinies around, they still get randomized again when sold to companies and sent to various shops. Its why I have a collection of them, like Adam in my butt" Samantha said before squinting her face. Amy knew that sign and held her nose and moved back. "Still, it must be a pain to do this every two weeks" Amy continued, holding her nose still. Samantha, having finished the pile and now all the current panties on sale, looked to Amy. "Its a process, but being able to talk to someone from class or gym or even camp is a blast. Sometimes emotionally and sometimes literally, from my ass" Samantha said, the smell now reached her nose. "Fuck that reeks, come on, this is a bust".

 

The two girls left the store, having finished their shifts and changed into normal clothes. Amy hated tagging along, as it was boring. But she did always find it fascinating when Samantha did find someone she knew. The odds of it are almost impossible yet she had done it so many times. "Oh shit, whats that place?" Samantha said.

 

Amy looked, Samantha was pointing to a new shop that had just opened in the arcade, the sign could be seen from where they were standing. "Fun Toys" Amy said, reading the sign. "Looks fun, lets go!" Samantha said, grabbing Amy's hand and taking her with her.

 

As the two approached, Samantha's mouth opened with glee. "Its a sex store specifically for tiny items, that's awesome!" she said, Amy just rolled her eyes. The store itself was quite tame, all blackened out and only a sign out the front, the only sign outside the one with its name provided a clue what it sold. "Selling Interesting and unique tiny items, 18+ entry only" the sign said.

 

Samantha and Amy entered, inside the shop was littered with various weird and crazy items, all using a tiny person in some shape or form. A young girl, about 27, with black hair and a nose piercing sat behind the desk. She looked to the two girls. "You both over 18?" she asked. Samantha laughed "yeah, come on Amy, lets browse" Samantha said, rushing in. The girl behind the desk just shrugged and went back to using her phone.

 

The many items intrigued Samantha. There were butt plugs with the tinies stuck inside, with holes for them to breath, both air and 'other' smells. Vibrators with the tips having a tiny person trapped inside. Fart Cubes, which was some weird cube that held a tiny and had a tube with underwear at the base. The graphic seemed to imply you wore them and farted, sending it to the cube, trapping and torturing the tiny. 

 

There was adult diapers with tinies inside them. Cock rings with the tinies forced into the shape of a ring, to be worn as accessories. A Panty pet toy, which was a small device a tiny lived in that you inserted into your pussy. It filtered piss so you did not need to remove it and vibrated and was a way to have a tiny live within your vagina forever or whenever you wanted. The tiny itself would be forced to know where they were and you could control what smells and liquids entered.

 

There were ball gags with tinies within the ball, with options to face towards or outside the mouth. Fleshlights that had one or several tinies stuck inside. Piss capsules, Anal fans and other weirdly named and even weirder or stranger devices. However one captured Samantha's intrest.

 

"Wow, look at this" Samantha said. It was a FPP Pants. Latex and air tight pants you could wear that allowed 'nothing' to escape. Gas, piss or 'other', nothing escapes and the Tiny gets it all, the box said. "Imagine when I fart with these beauties on, me and you won't smell them, the poor Tiny will endure it all" Samantha said. She looked behind her and looked to her ass "Hear that Adam, your being replaced". Amy just rolled her eyes.

 

Samantha took the box to the front. "How much?" Samantha said. "$550" The girl said. "Fuck, why so dear?" Samantha asked, taking the box away. "Everything in here is, its a specialty store. Half this stuff is custom made. That item is a cheap one" The register girl said, seeming unfazed. Samantha looked down in defeat, placed the item back on the shelf and left. Amy followed.

 

"Sorry Samantha, but thats ridiculous" Amy said. Samantha nodded. "Yeah, I gotta save. Was cool seeing all those. I am just used to vibrators and buttplugs, all the other stuff looked cool" Samantha replied. "Maybe one day" Amy said, Samantha nodded. "Oh! I haven't checked Cheap as Chips, lets try there for someone!" Samantha said. Amy rolled her eyes. "Fine". Samantha ran ahead and Amy followed.

 

 

End Notes:

Thanks again!

The origin of this chapter started as I found Kelly to be so vanilla to this world, I wanted a small slice of what the complete opposite was. Whats something really weird you can do, and a sex shop that specifically designs weird items was an intresting idea I wanted to try. And Samantha the character to use since Kelly I assume would faint if she ever entered.

 

As mentioned, most content will be like before, the sex shop items, unless someone wants to go further with them, are kept to this chapter (as to not freak anybody out)

 

Thanks for reading and also still open to names as before. Just list what character Kelly or Samantha. What name you want to use and what item. Also if you want to be the item or use the item. And leave it all in your review.

 

Thanks and apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

Chapter 6 POV by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

WARNING: Another possibly disturbing chapter. Normal chapters resume after this.

 

A POV of some of the unfortunate souls in the previous chapters.

Chapter 6: POV

 

Adam

 

Adam stared at the dark abyss in front of him. His view was already dark. But where the giant two globes met was the darkest. And he was always facing it. It was his existence for the 24 hours he was used. It was his new life when she commanded it.

 

Adam never expected to see Samantha again. She was kinda a jerk to him in school and they never really talked nor saw eye to eye. So when he was selected as an item when he turned 18, he expected his former life and all who existed in it to be over.

 

However, after only 3 months hanging on the shelves, he saw a giant face staring at him. The blue eyes stared into his soul and the red lipstick smile haunted his small demeanor. She had found him.

 

Now 20, the same age as Samantha, he was one of her most used panties. His life was pure darkness in her underwear draw, where he normally slept or had visions of his former life.

 

But, when light entered and his world moved, he knew his second life was to begin again.

 

As Adam felt the underwear move up her legs towards her giant ass, he just stared at what he could at the room, looking at the various items she had and anything new she bought. Her posters, her books, her TV. It was brief but it was the only thing new he ever saw between the cupboards and hell.

 

Her Ass. Her stinky, slimy, rotten ass. As he entered between her cheeks, the two globes squeezing him on both sides, he always faced towards her inner crack and the hidden cave entrance that gave him nightmares.

 

As she finished pulling him up, he heard the noise that gave him frights in the night. Her gut squeezing and moving. It was coming.

 

Not a minute inside her ass did the gas come, she always gave him a morning shot as soon as she put him on. It was strong, fast, powerful and if he could vomit, vomit inducing.

 

It was warm, not hot! Like it was burning his skin. The smell was different depending on what she ate, but it was all a shitty hanging awful stench that could kill, and he breathed it all in. 

 

He could hear her laughing above, amused that he suffered her full force.

 

But Adam, in a way, knew he got it easy. Before he turned, he had used people like him before, as objects, tools or worse.

 

Was this karma? Was Samantha just like him but one of the ones that got away.

 

As Adam stared into her ass crack, gagging at the hanging stench of her fart. He pondered. As it was all he could ever do.

 

Erica

 

Erica looked into the darkness of the pocket she now lived in. Her eyes wet from the tears as she kept banging on the glass window, the only window to the world she once knew.

 

She turned 18 only last month and the letter notified her and her family she was to be turned into an object. Erica was horrified, her life was over! She instantly thought to all the horrible items should could be. And all the horrible items she herself had used. She considered running. If she became a condom or a toilet paper or a vibrator, how could she live with herself?

 

But her father told her she was safe, or safer. She would be transferred to his company and be placed in a key card for safe keeping. It was permanent but avoided any nasty item choices. Her father showed her his, a small man sat on the floor. He looked tired and defeated. Her father said he has had the man since the tiny was her age. He looked 45 now! 

 

Erica went to room and pondered on her new life. She admitted she had abused some items. It was just too fun! But now...now she was finished.

 

Erica thought back on that day, when her life ended. As she felt her new world move around her and her life as a simple key card began.

 

Erica once again banged on the glass wall, wanting to leave. 

 

Luke:

 

Luke stared down at the tiles below him, grimy and slightly yellow. He did not know where he was but he knew it had to be a restroom of some sort. He looked up to Sally above him, her feet were bonded to his up-stretched arms. "Hey Sally, you see anything" he said. Sally looked down at Luke. "No, just the same floor as you, stupid lazy person left us hanging like this" She said.

 

 

Luke was the middle part of a cluster of tiny people that formed a single square of 'toilet paper'. Until 2 hours ago, his vision was of the backs of the people that were rolled around him. Her name was Francis, she was a 29 yr old. They talked for hours every day, waiting for the time they would be apart. 

 

She was gone now and instead he was limited to those around him now. Bonded to his left was Mitchell, an 18 yr old who never spoke, he always looked terrified and any communication was useless. And to his right was Lucy, a 20 yr old who he used to chat with Francis with. But with her gone, she had not talked for awhile.

 

Luke was only 18 himself, he dreaded what was to come. But, suddenly, he heard a door open. Luke almost passed out in shock.

 

He heard the unknown person sit on the toilet. He tried to look, but his bondage made it impossible. He heard liquid hit the water below them, they were peeing. 

 

Suddenly his world moved and he felt the below ripped from the rest of the paper and Luke's square was lifted during it. He could now see.

 

It was a girl, she looked..20..maybe 21? She had red hair and a decent looking body.

 

Luke almost vomited as he saw her use the paper to clean her vagina area and drop down to the toilet below.

 

He knew a few people there, Steve, Frank, Alica, Georgia. He never met them, but he talked to them via other people. It was like a chain or secret whispers, messages passed around. Frank's birthday was only last month..or so they all guessed. Dates were weird for them.

 

But they were all gone now, dropped into the unknown toilet. And Luke was the next paper to be used.

 

Luke watched and waited for the girl to get up, hoping she was only here for a piss. However, his fears were realized as he saw her grunt. 

 

Luke watched the girl, hearing her waste hit the water below her. It sounded wet and nasty. And the smell! It clouded the room in a musk that made him almost vomit, her shitty aroma filled the air. And this was far away from her.

 

Luke could not understand how something so beautiful could produce such awful things. Suddenly she stopped and got up. Luke panicked and started to sweat.

 

He watched as she went and grabbed his square, this entire world. He felt the force as the paper was torn and moved mid air. He watched her turn around.

 

He saw it. Her giant ass. Around the crack was brown residue, her shit must have been messy. Slowly Luke was forced towards her, the stench overwhelming him. Closer and closer, he could start to see the individual hairs and skin particles. 

 

However Luke was unlucky, unlike some of his paper friends who avoided most, Luke was dead center to her ass. He felt as she pushed his small body, attached to the paper, directly into her asshole. His body instantly became covered in her shit. His mouth, nose, ears, everything was flooded with her brown mess.

 

He could taste it, it was awful. The stench was like death, if his mouth was not filled with shit, he would vomit instantly.

 

Then he felt her pull back, and fast. Soon Luke could see her whole body again. Or what he could under the shit that covered his eyes. He then felt her drop him. He fell, slowly but surely into the deep below.

 

Luke felt the paper hit the water, but being near the top, he was not fortunate to get a wash. His eyes stung from the shit. His mouth useless as it killed his senses and his nose only smelt her.

 

Suddenly the toilet made a noise and he went under, smothered in the cold water.

 

Suddenly Luke woke up. He looked around. He saw a back of a head infront of him. "Hey, I am Lilly, welcome to the paper gang" he heard her say.

 

Luke was back again, for another user to use him.

 

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

Sorry if its a bit gross but I hope some of you enjoyed it.

Depending on how this chapter is reviewed, it will be a on-off or something I do from time to time. 

Also if you enjoyed one of the characters (or want to see a POV of an item/person). Let me know and if I make another, ill add/continue them.

Thanks again and apologizes for any mistakes.

Chapter 7 Meeting New Friends by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Kelly meets a fellow employee

Chapter 7: Meeting New Friends

 

Kelly sat on the seat and breathed out. This was fine, he is not hurt and he feels comfortable to sit on. You can do this. 

 

Kelly moved her seat in and turned on her computer, ready to start the day. As she did so, an employee walked in. "Hey, I am Sophia, nice to meet you" the young girl said as she approached Kelly. She was tall, about 6ft. She looked about 26 and had long silver hair. Kelly got up, feeling the person below her move as she did, spooking her and took the opened hand of Sophia and shaked. "Hi, I am Kelly" Kelly said, Sophia laughed.

 

"I know who you are, I am on your team. I am head of System Analysis. You have another 5 on your team" Sophia said. Kelly smiled awkwardly "Oh, the team. Sorry, I am new and just arrived. I knew I had a team but not who was on it" she said. Sophia laughed "Its alright, the American girl right?" Sophia asked, raising an eyebrow. "Yeah" Kelly replied. Sophia smiled.

 

"Must be weird coming down here with the tiny items and such" Sophia asked as she approached the desk and fiddled with one of the pens. Kelly nodded "Just a bit, its weird using people like..things" she replied, watching Kelly play with a pen with a little man inside. "Yeah, its kinda messed up, but its been a part of our lives for so long. We forget they are human. I mean, we use them as toilet paper, that's as low as you can go" Sophia replied, putting the pen back and getting up.

 

"But don't stress, we aren't monsters. Some really like torturing the little people" Sophia said, below lowering her voice "especially Nichole, watch out for her" Sophia whispered before returning to normal voice. "But many of us just accept its our normal routine and they are a part of our life now. Just sucks when someone you know's kid gets the treatment. I mean, employees here are safe but outside, its brutal" Sophia said, making an uncomfortable face. 

 

"Thanks, ill get used to it, its just, strange" Kelly said, scratching her neck. "Oh! Who did you get in your card?" Sophia said, Kelly looked at her confused before remembering her ID Card. "Oh, the person in my card, Erica I think is her name" Kelly said, grabbing the card out. She pulled it out of her pocket and showed Sophia who had a similar card in her hand. "Nice! she looks young! Must be a newbie. I got this 20 yr old guy, Ryan. He's a bore" Sophia said. 

 

Kelly looked at Sophia's card. Like hers, it had a small cutout space behind a glass panel where a small boy sat. He seemed angry and upset and refused to look up from a crouched sitting position. Sophia then pulled the card away and placed it back in her pocket. "I am still unsure what the purpose of having someone in these is" Kelly said, putting her card back. Sophia laughed "Just a loophole to make employment here more tempting, at least for higher paid employees. But we all get one. Outside that, nothing. They just stay there. However, and I reckon she broke him out, Nichole 'lost' hers. So she has a normal plain card now. But they have yet to find the kid. She got in hot water for that, but the company swept it away. They pay big bucks to get the treatment so any lawsuits are easily fixed" Sophia said. Kelly listened with intent, surprised that the cards served no purpose besides a prison cell.

 

"But yeah, I guess besides showing them off or watching them, which most just mope around, just an employee bonus" Sophia said. "Anyway, I gotta go back to work. Lunch is at 2 if you wanted to meet the team earlier, I know we have a meeting tomorrow, but we hang out at the company arcade during lunch, come hang!" Sophia said. "Ah, sure, ill see you there" Kelly said and Sophia nodded and walked away.

 

Kelly walked back to her desk and sat down, feeling the boy once again be smothered by her ass. "Wait..a company arcade?" Kelly said out loud. 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading

Hope you enjoyed it. 

Still accepting names, just need.

Name:

Character storyline: (Kelly or Samantha)

Item:

And If you want to be the item or use the item.

Just pop this in a review and ill add you if I need a character name for an item that chapter. And you become part of the story! 

Anyway, thanks for reading and apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

Chapter 8 Finders Keepers by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

WARNING: Another Samantha Chapter, usual warning of possible grossness applies.

 

Samantha argues over who owns a pair of underwear

Chapter 8: Finders Keepers

 

Samantha was laying on her bed watching Netflix. She had a bra on and a G-String on, with the string part riding right up her ass. Unseen was there was a person attached to the string, like a normal pair of underwear. Poor Zach, a 21 yr old, was the poor victim who was actually inside Samanthas Asshole. Samantha loved this as the G-String gave the Tiny some freedom and she loved to feel him wriggle inside her ass as she watched Brooklyn 89. 

 

He was expensive, about $209, but worth it, the only pair she had, so she used him every time she had a day off. Laying on her bed, eating snacks and chilling.

 

Suddenly her mother opened the door and entered. "Samantha, there is a Mrs Cork at the front door. She says you have her daughter?" her mother asked. Samantha, annoyed at the intrusion, scrunched her face and let out a super bad fart before replying. "Yeah, me and Amy found her at Cheap as Chips the other day, the lady was too slow to grab her, so I purchased her" Samantha said, smiling as she felt Zach struggle inside her asshole.

 

"SAMANTHA!" Her mother yelled. "How dare you. If you knew she was her daughter, you should have let her purchase her! Go and give her the underwear now young lady!" Her mother said, in a loud and demanding voice. Samantha rolled her eyes. "Fine, but I wore them yesterday, do I need to wash them?" Samantha said, getting off the bed. "No, just give her them. She is not happy, the faster this is done, the better" her mother said. "AND PUT SOME PANTS ON!" Her mother screamed again before slamming the door.

 

Samantha walked to the front door, wearing a dressing gown, refusing the dress to give a pair of panties to someone. As she reached the front door, she saw a middle aged woman, about 50-52, standing there, arms crossed and looking angry. Samantha opened the door. "There you are, you nasty, nasty girl. Do you have my poor daughter". The woman said, in a nasty tone.

 

"You do know its not encouraged to own your family members, its why they distribute them randomly" Samantha said, being cocky. The woman was not impressed. "Give me my daughter now or I will get your mother again" the lady said. Samantha dropped her head in defeat, not wanting her mother involved again and lifted her hand out and gave her the underwear. As she lifted her head back, the lady made a horrible screeching sound. "SUSAN!" Samantha grew a smile on her face as she knew what the scream was for.

 

In the hands of the lady was her daughter attached inside a blue pair of woman's underwear. But the daughter was covered in brown residue.

 

Samantha loved to abuse new underwear she brought and one way was to literally not wipe after going to the toilet, unless it was really bad. This mean the tiny was subjected and covered in her shit until she was cleaned. Which Samantha had planned to do..eventually. 

 

Because she had yet to do this, the poor lady's daughter was caked in Samantha's day old shit. The girl, while restricted by the underwear itself, still made no motion. The trauma of the experience leaving her empty.

 

The lady gave Samantha a dirty look and walked away. Suddenly her mother appeared. "What was that about?" she asked her daughter. Samantha smiled.

 

"They just smelled a bit, thats all" she grinned.

 

Happy she got some revenge on the snooty lady, Samantha returned to her room. Her mother satisfied the interaction was done, left her alone. 

 

She entered her room, removed her dressing gown and laid back on the bed, this time getting inside for warmth. After another quick fart, she resumed her show, smiling at the day she had. She lost a pair of underwear, which she will have to replace, but the look on the ladies face was priceless!

 

 

Several hours later, Samantha had a shower and got dressed. Her mother needed her to grab her a loaf of bread and forced Samantha to get it as punishment for the morning situation.

 

Walking down to the milkbar, Samantha entered and waved to the cashier, a old man by the name of Smith. She walked to the bread area and grabbed a loaf. As she walked back towards the cashier, she noticed they now stocked underwear. Being a local Milkbar, Smith stocked anything essential. But Samantha never knew him to stock underwear.

 

Curious, she browsed the selection. It was small, guessing it was just for emergencies. Most were nobodies, some seemed to be older tinies who never sold before. However the final pair, right at the back of the rack, was quite a surprise for Samantha.

 

"William!"

End Notes:

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy it.

Just to clear it up in the event reviews menton it. I change any named items, like the Playsystem 5, Brooklyn 89 is not a typo. 

Thanks for reading and apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

Chapter 9 Meeting The Team by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Kelly meets the members of her work team

Chapter 9: Meeting The Team

 

Kelly approached the arcade entrance. It looked like a normal shopping center arcade but instead inside the giant tech companies building. Kelly looked up to the sign "Kairi's Koins". "Smart" Kelly muttered to herself.

 

Kelly entered and saw an assortment of various games, activities and other arcade staples. Sidewalk Fighter, Immortal Kombatants, Packet Man, Nightona USA and more. Kelly inspected the Nightona machine, which was near the entrance, as predicted, the pedals had little people stuck on the top of them and inside the seat was also a little person. They all looked liked they had been used alot and were currently sleeping, Kelly left them alone.

 

She entered further and found various seats with people sitting down and some of the inner machines being used by various employees. It did not look busy but did look like it had regular people coming in. Kelly saw  group of people sitting together near one of the further away tables and spotted Sophia sitting with them. Sophia spotted Kelly and waved her over.

 

Kelly approached the table and Sophia spoke "Everyone, this is Kelly, our team leader" Kelly blushed "Hi, nice to meet you all" Kelly said.

 

Kelly looked around, there were 5 people sitting at the table besides Sophia, who made 6. The first was a man, he looked 27, he had brown hair. He was sitting next to a girl, she looked 22, she had black hair and a wicked smile on her face. Kelly was a bit frightened by that. The girl spoke up. "Hi, I am Nichole and this is my boyfriend Kyle, say Hi Kyle" Nichole said, Kelly watched as the man meekly made a sound "Hi" he said. 

 

Suddenly he yelped in paid. "Sorry, Hi" Kyle said in a much more louder but still sombre tone. Kelly looked at them both, she was unsure what happened, but Nichole looked angry at Kyle and he seemed terrified. Before she could figure it out, another girl talked near them. "Hi, I am Nicky" the girl said. She was a smaller girl, wore glasses and had blonde hair and seemed around 18. 

 

Kelly looked at her, her glasses...they were held up by little people, the frame arms were several tiny people connected together, even looping behind her ear. Kelly was both impressed and scared. "Nice to meet you" Kelly said to Nicky and she smiled back. 

 

Suddenly Sophia pulled a chair out for Kelly "Here, sit down and relax, ill go grab you a drink, that's Lucy over there" Sophia said before pointing to a dark haired girl at the end of the table before leaving. "Hi" Kelly said, the girl barely looking up from her phone she was engaged in. The girl had black hair, had piercings in her nose and ears and wore black lipstick and eyeliner. Her age was about 21-22 looking. She looked very much the stereotypical goth girl, to the point Kelly internally laughed at how weird she looked. 

 

What did surprise Kelly was her T-shirt, on it read "Free Tiny People" in red with the shirt being black. Was she some kind of activist?. Suddenly Sophia returned with a drink, it was in a cup but the straw was not inserted, Sophia gave her both the cup and a straw. As Kelly took the straw, she once again noticed the 'tiny' aspect.

 

The straw was several tiny people, facing up vertically, all connected to each other to form the shape of a straw. They faced up except the bottom person who faced the opposite, so they could suck the contents of the drink. The 'head' of the straw had a contraption on his face that looked like a typical straw opening and allowed for easy drinking. Essentially forcing them to consume and expel the liquid before the giant sucked it into their mouth. Kelly was mortified.

 

"Sorry, you don't need to use the straws, they are kinda revolting. But that's what they look like" Sophia said, sitting down. Kelly put the straw down on the table, looking at the several people attached to the straw looking at her, they could not speak, but their eyes showed they were thankful for her not using them. 

 

Suddenly Nichole's hand grabbed them and inserted them into her drink, removing her old straw and leaving it beside the drink. "Screw that, I love me these straws, you have to try them" Nichole said, smiling as Kelly watched the poor people feel the fizzy drink enter and exit their bodies, their hands and legs moving in panic but unable to do anything. 

 

"just because you like torturing those people, does not mean we all do. Don't worry, we all aren't like Nichole" another girl said, the last of the group. Kelly looked at her, red hair and freckles on her face. She had a smile to her personality Kelly noticed. "I'm Grace, nice to meet you" the girl said, putting her hand up to Kelly. Kelly took it and shook her hand "Nice to meet you" Kelly said. Grace looked about 25.

 

Nichole whispered "pussies" and continued to suck on her drink.

 

"So, whens our first meeting" Grace said. "Uh, tomorrow, we have one at 11:00am" Kelly said. "Oh cool, can't wait till we start working on this project they want" Grace said. "They want it done in 9 months, can you believe it" Sophia replied, making a WTF face. "Its annoying, we were going to take a vacation but I had to postpone it" Nichole said, joining the conversation. Kelly smiled, these people seemed alright.

 

She was so engrossed in the conversation, she even forgot she was currently sitting on a tiny in her seat. Slowly, Kelly was coming to terms with her new environment, with some exceptions.


End Notes:

Thanks for reading.

The Straw was a weird decision, I had the idea in my head but was unsure if it was too much. But decided to add it as an indicator of Nicholes love of using Tinies. As for a reapparence, unless its asked, it won't again. I just enjoy making these weird designs in my head and I felt wasteful not including it. Especially since I was limited to the table for this scene. (Arcade tinies are to come next Kelly Chapter!)

 

Hope you enjoyed it and apologizes for any mistakes or errors!

Chapter 10 William by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

WARNING: Another warning as its Samantha again and its a bit nasty

Chapter 10: William

 

Samantha entered her room, shut the door and laid on her bed, her new underwear gripped in her hands. Once in a comfortable position, she inspected the garment.

 

William, her school bully. Him along with a girl named Nichole, bullied Samantha to no end. She hated him for that. However, he left school way before he turned 18 and she never heard from him again. Samantha smiled as she now had him in her hands, ready for all the payback she could muster.

 

"Hello William, remember me?" she said, looking at the small boy embedded within the pink pair of underwear. The boy just stared at Samantha, his eyes were looks of terror. "Nod for yes and shake for no" she added. He remained still. Annoyed, Samantha squinted extremely hard and then breathed out. "That was one of my extremely nasty farts. In my ass right now is..oh, well its actually Liam, you remember Liam right? You used to eat his lunch. Well he is now eating my farts, really bad ones, awful. I can feel him squirming back there. I can wear you instead, but I won't if you answer all my questions" Samantha said, making a smile that horrified William.

 

William quickly nodded, very fast. His eyes were open and what was once fear was replaced by absolute terror. Samantha smiled. "Good" she said. Annoyed he could not speak, a system to chat was good enough.

 

"Do you remember bullying me?" she said, her face changing from sadistic to serious. William hesitated before replying with a nod, terrified of the consequence for lying. "Good. Do you remember the worst thing you ever did to me?" she asked again.

 

William shook his head. He rarely remembered most of school and the 4 years on the racks of the milk bar had made him only remember good times, as the mindless days drove him insane. 

 

"You, and your bitchy friend Nichole, I hope I find her one day. Made me shit my pants when you locked the girls toilet during our P.E. class. Remember?" Samantha said. William shook his head, in fear and genuinely because he did not remember. 

 

"Oh really? was your deed so insignificant you fail to remember that torture you did? Funny, I never forgot" Samantha said. William continued to shake his head, trying to gain forgiveness.

 

Samantha then got off the bed, leaving William on it, and removed her pants and underwear, throwing the used Liam in her washing basket to be done...maybe next week. She liked to leave them to smell her for awhile. She then approached William, showing him her naked under body.

 

"I feel like replicating the horrible thing you did. Just to jog your mind of it. And what a better way then me wearing you while doing so. Don't you think?" Samantha said, looking down at William. He was frantically shaking his head, even trying to move his body, to no effect. Samantha smiled.

 

She slowly picked him up and started to put him on, feeling his body slowly enter her ass. She did a quick fart and then stood still. She squinted and did motions, trying to force herself to shit. After several minutes, she felt it, the log, ready to enter. "Ready William?" she said, holding it barely before loosening her asshole and letting the full force of the shit enter her underwear.

 

As the back of her panties slowly turned brown, Samantha smiled as she no longer felt William in her ass, smothered by her waste.

 

Not long after, Samantha carefully cleaned out the pair, pouring the remains in the toilet and looking at the shit stained William, "That's just the beginning little William, I am not done yet" she said to him, the small boy unable to even see her due to the brown shit in his eyes.

 

She then washed the panties outside under a tap and then placed them in the washing machine to be washed, so she could use him as soon as she could.

 

After a shower, Samantha returned to her room. However, once entering, it smelled like awful. "Maybe ill watch TV in the lounge" she said to herself. Walking into the lounge, her mother approached her. "Oh good, you look ready, we have a dinner with Jack's family tonight, remember?" her mother said. "What, that's tonight, gah!" Samantha said, annoyed she had to see Jack outside her work. 

End Notes:

Hope you liked it, its a bit gross.

This is more a short chapter to go into the dinner scene, but William will be back. Also, Nichole is the same from the Kelly story, for anybody intrested. (but they wont intersect, always seperate)

 

Hope you enjoyed it and apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

Chapter 11 Busy Day by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Kelly has a busy day at work

Chapter 11: Busy Day

 

Kelly spent the entire lunch talking and eating with her new team, discussing work, TV, the world and Kelly's life in America.

 

Afterwards, they all left, with Kelly returning to her office.

 

Kelly sat back down in her office chair, feeling the tiny person once again be smothered by her ass. Feeling full and relaxed, she laid back in comfort in her chair, happy to have met such nice people today. She found all of them, with maybe the exception of Nichole and Kyle, to be all fantastic and friendly people. With even Nichole and Kyle being fine, just kinda weird and scary, or well Nichole at least, Kyle just looked terrified of Nichole.

 

Feeling relaxed, Kelly made the mistake of feeling too free and suddenly felt gas burst from her. Jumping out of her seat, she looked down at the poor Tiny in her seat. He seemed frazzled and moved a little, but fine. Kelly breathed a sigh of relief until she felt movement still.

 

Her face went pale as Kelly remembered she was wearing the new underwear. She panicked and fast walked out of the office and into the nearby toilets and into a stall. She quickly took her pants off and then her undies, looking down at the small tiny inside her underwear. He seemed to be breathing heavy and his eyes looked opened and afraid. "I am so sorry!" Kelly said. Suddenly she heard a reply from the next stall.

 

"Who you apologizing to?" said the voice..it was Nichole. Kelly panicked and quickly sat down on the toilet, her pants still down and the tiny still looking up from below. Kelly heard some splashes hit the water and a reply. "Well? Who?" Nichole said. Kelly panicked. "I..ah, I teared my favorite pair of panties, that's all" Kelly said, lying. She knew Nichole was nasty with tiny's and did not want her knowing she had apologized to one who lived in her own panties. 

 

"That sucks, you should upgrade to a pair with a Tiny in them. They are great! Plus if you get a pair of Clean Co. Panties, they clean your ass for you" Nichole said. Then Kelly heard Nichole getting up and leaving the stall after a flush. Kelly waited for her to wash her hands and leave before moving. Once the coast was clear, she looked down at the small 18 year old boy before mouthing "Sorry" and hoisting him back up between her ass. Feeling him struggle once more before he calmed, she unlocked the stall door, washed her hands and left. 

 

Unbenonced to Kelly, Nichole never left the bathroom and instead faked opening and closing the door. Having then moved to and watched Kelly from the other empty stall next to hers, she smiled as she found a weak prey to use to advance in the company.

 

Kelly eventually returned to her office and finally got into doing some work. She typed up some plans, made some power points for the meeting tomorrow and organised folders for when she got into proper work within the week. Tired after several hours, Kelly logged off, said bye to her seat, something she instantly felt weird doing and promised to not repeat again and left. Going down the elevator and exiting the building.

 

Kelly smiled as she walked the dark streets back home, proud of her first day of work being successful.

 

Heading home, Kelly felt hungry and remembered she forgot to go shopping for food yesterday and will have nothing, or nothing worth eating, at the apartment. Grumbling at her forgetfulness, she decided to eat out, just for tonight. 

 

Arriving at a Hungry Jacks, apparently an 'Australian' version of Burger King, she ordered some fries and a soft drink. She never liked fast food but looked too tired for a restaurant and too hungry to walk somewhere healthier, nor order it to the apartment.

 

She sat down at a table, looking down at the 22 yr old girl she was about to smother with her ass, she just shrugged and sat. She had to get over it. She browsed her phone until the server presented her with her meal.

 

Kelly looked, the drink was almost identical to the one at the Arcade. Or the straw was. Kelly removed it and had a drink while grabbing some fries and eating, which had no tiny activity whatsoever. She looked up at the TV displaying the news and watched while eating.

 

"Parliament is once again reviewing the Tiny Act revision which would allow the government to up the amount of Tinies to 2/3, every 2 in 1 child being turned and also raising the age, allowing those up to 25, to actively be chosen, even after being safe from the initial decision they had when they turned 18. This will be a controversial change if it goes ahead, but with rising population numbers and an unprecedented demand for tiny products, the need for more is essential for the economy"

 

Kelly shivered a bit, 25! That's crazy! She was not a citizen so she would be exempt, but her teammates and more! They would be at risk!

 

Kelly continued watched while eating, horrified at the potential change.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed it.

Apologizes for any mistakes or errors

Chapter 12 The Dinner by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Warning: Another Samantha Story so the normal warning as always, gross stuff ahead.

Chapter 12: The Dinner

 

Samantha hated this. Sitting at the table of her supervisor at work, Jack was only a few years older then her, 23, she hated him. He was meek, boring and just a pain at work, making sure she 'did her job'. What an ass.

 

Sitting at the table alongside Samantha was Jeanne, Jacks mother, an elderly woman of about 55, Jack himself and Samantha's mother. However at the end of the table sat the most peculiar and slightly disturbing of all. An unwrapped but not unwound condom. And the reason for that was inside it was the trapped body of Susy, the little sister to Jack and the person Samantha 'saved' and got the job working at Coles.

 

Samantha's mom and Jeanne were close friends and Susy actually used to be in Samantha's class, she was only a year younger then Samantha at the time but started school early due to positive grades in primary school.

 

Samantha used to laugh at this as now the 19 yr old spend her life inside a condom Samantha nearly used with an ex, having only been spared by being the last one in the pack and Samantha bored one day, wanting to know who was the lucky survivor.

 

"Thank you again so much for saving our poor Susy! We feared we would never see her again" Jeanne said, talking to Samantha. Samantha fake smiled and replied "oh course, it was so lucky I wanted to see who was inside before I threw it out, after the break up. Glad you got re-antiquated" Samantha said, lying. Truth was she only gave up the possible torture victim because she needed leverage with her mom and a dear friends daughter was a gold mine. Samantha just wished it involved cash and not a job as the reward.

 

"Thank heavens you did, I can finally communicate with my dear Susy again, and so can Jack and all her family. We owe you a great debt" Jeanne said. Samantha was about to butt in when her mother beat her, knowing she was going to milk it. "Oh Samantha is more then happy with the job your son provided her, she is ecstatic she can work off her college money" her mother said, making Samantha roll her eyes. Jack, who was the subject of the conversation, barely made a peep, having secluded to just eating his food in silence. He did look up to Samantha from time to time, but he knew she hated it here and did not want an earful, or more of an earful, when she worked next. 

 

Samantha, both bored and feeling the need to unleash, decided it was a good time to excuse herself. Getting up, letting the poor seat tiny below her have fresh air, despite the one in her ass being the real victim, Samantha pardoned herself and left. Being polite as to not give her mother motivation to yell at her later.

 

Going to the bathroom, she entered the small toilet area, pulled down her pants and breathed out, glad to be free of the boring and dull situation.

 

As she sat on the toilet, she looked down at the tiny boy, who looked about 20, breathing heavily in and out. The panties had a constant blast of gas as it was the only thing that occupied Samantha at the table, so the tiny was breathing as much 'clean' air as he could. Samantha smiled at this act. "Don't worry buddy, my ass will comfort you again very soon" she said, smiling. The tinies face grew pale.

 

Squeezing and dropping one last load, Samantha quickly and not effectively, wiped her ass and then pulled her panties up. Feeling the tiny wriggle and squirm as he was pulled into the toxic and awful smelling environment. "Miss my farts now" she said to herself, laughing. Knowing he was in complete hell at the moment.

 

As Samantha washed her hands and opened the door to leave, the door was blocked by Jack, standing in the doorway. "Geez, you need to go that much you need to be this close?" she said, mocking him.

 

"Take her!" he replied. Samantha just looked at Jack in confusion. 

 

 

Moments later, both Jack and Samantha sat in Jacks room. It was...interesting, in an unexpected way. The room was filled with hundreds of pictures and statues of dogs, of various breeds. It amazed Samantha and she would have mocked him if not for the even more insane conversation he already started.

 

"I want you to take my sister with you, just take her, I have her in my pocket, I don't want her here" Jack said to Samantha, her eyebrow raised in confusion and intrigue.

 

"Why? What do you mean take her, I just gave her to you?" Samantha replied. "You gave her to my mom, and she has gone insane with her. Cleaning her, reading her stories, making a code with her, which is insane as its just my sister trying to free herself. There is no communication. But its everything else. The day trips, the meetings with family and friends, the family photos. All with a condom in them. A CONDOM! Its insane" Jack said. Samantha's expression did not change.

 

"Its embarrassing, its annoying and I want it over. If you take her, hopefully my mother calms down. Please!" Jack said, holding his hands together in plea.

 

Samantha thought it over. She was a condom, no real fun there. She had no reason to help Jack. But..it could be fun finding some torture for the girl, especially with the families blessing. But wait..

 

"How? Won't your mother find out?" Samantha said, Jack smiled. "Nope, I am meant to be cleaning her now. You take her and ill say I dropped her down the drain. Our sink is quite large, easy to..misplace things. And I have warned her of this, so no fault from me" Jack said, seeming happy with his solution. 

 

Samantha internally seemed ok with the deal...but knew she could get more. "Whats in it for me" she said, bluffing Jack for a better deal. Jack looked at Samantha, with suspicion. "You don't want a personal tiny toy for free, for yourself. One you know personally. Don't you live for that stuff?" Jack asked. "Yeah, but. I barely knew your sister, despite the same class and I can buy another 30 pack of condoms for like $5. What's in it for me" Samantha replied, trying to keep the bluff.

 

Jack looked at Samantha, who seemed as unimpressed as it came, which was all an act, inside she was quite happy to get the girl. She did personally never knew Susy, but always loved a tiny she knew, even if it was not a well known relationship. Jack sighed "Fine, 3 weeks of no work. Just turn up and sit in the back room. Deal?" Jack said. Samantha smiled, she had won. But she wanted more. "4 Weeks and you buy me lunch once a week for the 4 weeks" she replied. Jack scanned her face once more before dropping his head in defeat. "Deal".

 

Not long after, Jack pulled the trapped sister, still residing in the condom, to Samantha. "If only we could remove them. My mom was tempted so many times, hell, she might have done it, another reason to give her to you. The punishment can be family wide. I don't wanna be an item because of my crazy mother" Jack said, handing the girl over to Samantha. Samantha slid the condom into her pocket. "This is permanent right, never want to see her again?" she said. "As long as you don't trash her or destroy her, I don't care what happens. But no, I never want to see her again. I said my goodbyes when she left to the processing plant" Jack said. Samantha nodded and smiled. A new toy she thought. 

 

 

Samantha held the condom in her hand, looking upon the small item with interest and thought, trying to think of an idea to use for it. 

 

Now at home, her mother was asleep and Samantha was tempted to use her toy now, or think of something at the very least.

 

She looked at the small girl inside, she looked like she had started crying and was heavily trying to pull herself free. Samantha laughed at this, the small blonde haired 19 yr old was trapped, no way could she free herself. Samantha did find it tragic, she was a quite pretty looking girl, tragic her life was designed to have cum smothered over her and then thrown away like trash.

 

Technically Samantha was saving her life.

 

Samantha moved her finger over the latex material. Having been out of its wrapper, it was dry, so it could never be used again. And outside being on a dick, what else do you do with a condom? Outside..wait!

 

Suddenly a thought entered Samantha's mind that made her smile. "Brilliant!" she thought. 

 

Pulling her pants down, Samantha slowly unwound the condom, letting it form the small shape it would become when being used. Moving the entry part around to her backside, she felt and placed it around her asshole, positing the entrance to the exit of her own ass.

 

"We used to blow condoms up in sex ed, did we not Susy. This is the same idea but..more fun" Samantha said, to herself, but she hoped Susy could hear.

 

Then, grunting with all her force, Samantha forced the most gas out of her ass as she could, sending it right into the condom and expanding it. 

 

Pushing and pushing, but avoiding an 'accident', after 2 minutes, Samantha could feel the size and was happy. Quickly closing the end of the condom and then tying it. She looked upon her prize.

 

The condom was now the size of a small blown up balloon. Inside she could see the small girl, coughing and heaving as she was trapped completely with Samantha's own personal farts, forever trapped to smell them. 

 

"Enjoy Susy, courtesy of your bother. Maybe ill find another trick for you, but now, you can be my personal fart balloon" Samantha said, before hitting the balloon into the air and watching it slowly fall. She then grabbed it and placed it on her bookshelf, able to see it anytime she needed.

 

"Not sure what Jack wanted me to do with her, but I feel his sister is in good hands. Right Susy" Samantha laughed.

 

The small girl wriggled and struggled within the condom, her eyes teared up as she was forced to breath in, only from her nose, the foul gas of the giant red haired girl. Susy was another long line of victims to Samantha and a new trophy for her to look at, among others...

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

Another gross Samantha story, I have gotten some good feedback on these so I hope this one pleases. Its long and I hope you all enjoy it.

Hope you liked it and as always, apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

Chapter 13 Nichole by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

WARNING: This chapter revolves around Niochole. Its not as gross as Samantha but not as tame as Kelly. 

Any essential informtaion will re-appear in a Kelly story on her POV, but this just shows the broader and darker side of Kelly's teammate.

Chapter 13: Nichole

 

Nichole left the toilet, smiling at her new found knowledge of her team leader. As she felt the various tinies inside her panties lick her ass clean, she walked calmly out and into the buildings main hallway, heading back toward her office.

 

Arriving at her office, she made a grunt from her mouth, annoyed at the small space she was given. A small desk, a cheap two monitor computer and a chair she had to bring herself, Nichole hated she worked in such a cramped environment. Even more so her team leader, some American with little experience, got the high class.

 

Sitting down at her desk, her ass hovered over the 5 tinies inside the chair. The Smother 3000, a high class and somewhat sadistic chair. It housed 5 tinies, spaced side by side, inside its main main chair. Nichole smiled before sliding her pants down. There were no cameras in here and the office was positioned that her desk was un-viewable from outside. So she enjoyed going skin to skin with he chair.  

 

Presenting the giant white moon to the 3 males, one aged 18, one 25 and another 30 and two females, both aged 18, she let go a small fart from her ass. "Did you miss me?" she said before dropping heavily on the small tinies, smothering them in both her ass and the gas she unleashed. Feeling them beneath her naked perky ass, Nichole smiled, loving the feeling of dominating such insignificant and hopeless victims.

 

Letting another small fart go, not going too far in the event of a visitor, she turned her computer on.

 

Checking the progress of her current work, she saw her boyfriend Kyle had done about 50% of the work she had requested of him. She was a master programmer, but was lazy, so she 'encouraged' him to do the meaningless tasks. Which left her with the fun tasks that she could take credit on.

 

Closing the window, she checked the progress of the Tiny Act revision online. Nichole was quite pleased more tinies were entering the market, she loved using them and the possibility she could find people she knew normal sized now tiny made her extremely happy. She also never considered if she was selected, she was 'technically' born in America but was brought over before she turned one, so she was completely safe. Her co-workers..not so much, which pleased Nichole. 

 

Seeing the vote was tonight, she smiled. "Excellent, hopefully it passes" she said to herself. Feeling finished, she ripped a massive fart into her chair and got up, pulling her pants up with her. As she walked away, the several tinies in the chair could be seen crying, horrified this was their life now. 

 

Nichole, satisfied her pathetic boyfriend would finish the work needed, decided to have an early day and left the building. 

 

Taking a tram home, an annoyance but Nichole usually had Kyle drive her and he was busy, she got to her apartment and opened the door, turning the key which had a tiny female trapped inside.

 

Having taken over every part of his life, Kyles bank account was no exception. Being from a rich family, she got him to buy them a nice large apartment and all the latest gear and ..tiny toys. If not for the charade for his parents, she would not work at all. But she was a gifted programmer and it kept the bills paid, both the work and the monthly 'parent gifts'. 

 

Feeling tired, Nichole walked to her 'favorite' chair. The D Chair X10. It was a custom built leather chair but with one exception. There was a dildo near the back and a custom made vibrator near the front of the seat. Upon sitting on it, each would enter the orifices of the user and pleasure them. But like many items around her apartment, the dildo had a tiny person at the tip of it, their head sticking out of the tip to enter 'head first' and the vibrator was hollow inside and contained another tiny.

 

Nichole looked down at the two victims. In the dildo was Mike, or that's what she called him. He was only 18 when she first purchased the chair, the same age as herself. Since that time he had fully explored her anus and had pleasured her alot. 

 

Inside the vibrator was Skye. She was 22 when she arrived for Nichole and now was 26. The vibrator had holes that sucked in the 'fluids' of the user, which mean Skye had a very personal connection with Nichole, as she daily swam in the liquids she dispersed when she was being pleasured. When not in use, which was often. Skye usually could always smell the pussy of Nichole and if she was lazy, she usually peed into the vibrator, which did a good job of sucking it all up, much to the displeasure of Skye. 

 

They were both removable for cleaning via the company every 3 months and Nichole kept the chair maintained via companies who restored chairs if it needed it. She loved it very much as it was the first thing Kyle ever purchased for her, and, something she hated to admit, she quite enjoyed torturing the specific tinies and would hate to replace them for a 'newer' chair. 

 

Nichole stripped and sat down, feeling Mike enter her anus, it was quite unclean after her shit earlier so he had quite the smell to process. And then she turned Syke on, feeling the vibrator do its thing. Nichole quickly felt horny and decided now was a good time to let some stress out, much to the dismay of both chair occupants. 

 

After her release, she stayed on the chair and watched TV for a few hours, so pass the time and relax after another great orgasm.  

 

A short time later, Kyle entered. He instantly, without any instruction, stripped at the door and approached Nichole. "I did the work Mistress, is there anything else?" he asked the sitting Nichole. Nichole turned to him. "Good, get me a drink, I am thirsty" she said. Kyle got up and went to the kitchen and returned with a can of Lemonade. He opened the can gave it to Nichole who drank it. "Good, now get below me, my legs are tired, I need to think of a way to control this 'Kelly' girl. She seems easily manipulated" Nichole said. Kyle nodded and went to the front of the chair, got on all fours and Nichole rested her feet on him. "What can I do to get back at her" Nichole thought when suddenly on the TV was presented "Revision passed, New Tiny changes to start tomorrow". Nichole smiled, perfect.

 

That night, as Kyle rested below the blankets, serving the naked Nichole, she typed on her phone. Typing in names of friends of her co-workers and shops of tiny distribution, she was coding an algorithm that would detect mention of any friends being selected on social media and then track them to where they would be shrunk. Nichole had plans to 'pick them up' before they ever hit the stores.

 

Pleased with her plan, she farted, giving Kyle a dutch alongside the tinies she also shared the bed with and went to sleep.  

End Notes:

Thanks for reading.

I had hoped to include this in a Kelly chapter, but the ideas flew out and I decided on a one off 'Nichole' chapter. I will continue this if people enjoy Nicholes POV (she will still appear in Kelly's story if I don't, but there wont be any more chapters sourrounding just her or her POV). So let me know in your reviews if you want her to be a possible third character to write dedicated chapters for.

Thanks again and hope you enjoyed it.

As always, Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

Chapter 14 Helping a Friend by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

WARNING: Another Samantha chapter but much tamer then normal (still warning applies)

Chapter 14: Helping a friend

 

Amy poked the balloon coffin that now housed the once sister of Jack. Amy could see the girl who was once named Susy trapped inside the balloon. She looked tired and barely looked at the staring Amy. Forced to consume the gasses of Samantha 24/7, the girl had broken down inside the condom, more so then when she was first awoken inside the cruel chamber of fate. 

 

Amy moved away at the now slightly deflated Condom. It had been 2 weeks since Susy had been trapped in there and somehow the air had slowly escaped. "What will you do when it finally deflates" Amy asked Samantha, who was browsing her phone on her bed. Amy got down from the 'wall of trophies' and sat with Samantha. "I don't know. I could trash her, despite Jack's promise. But I feel I will have other uses. Just gotta use my imagination again. Anyway, you got the good!" Samantha said, putting her phone into her pocket and looking at the now sitting Amy.

 

Amy sighed and opened her handbag and pulled out a pair of clean, un-used panties, tag and all. "Your lucky I found her, I just needed a new pair for my Gym sessions. I would say she got off lucky..but with you, that would not be true" Amy said, knowing she saved her from a life of a sweaty asshole to who knows what monstrosities Samantha would devise. She handed the panties to Samantha who looked at them and smiled a grin of pure delight.

 

Inside the panties was a woman named Sarah or as Samantha and Amy knew her as, Mrs Brown. She was their old Maths teacher in high school and one who constantly ignored the problems that Samantha obtained in class and rarely helped the girl who struggled with the subject. Samantha looked down at the small woman who looked terrified to see the giant face of her former pupil.

 

"I cannot freaking believe you found Mrs Brown, how the hell is she even tiny" Samantha said, laughing at the absurdity. "I guess she did something bad. I don't remember her being a criminal so I guess she messed with another tiny. Punishment is to be shrunk yourself" Amy replied, curious herself. Samantha smiled and poked the trapped teacher. "Your mine now. I am going to treat you like you treated me" Samantha said, grinning. The small woman could been seen frantically panicking. Samantha went to pull her pants down when Amy stopped her. 

 

"Hey! At least warn me before you do that! and where is my reward!" Amy screamed, causing Samantha to stop. "Oh right, sorry. I am just so excited" Samantha said. She then reached under her bed and pulled out a box. "Tada, this what you wanted" Samantha said, handing it to Amy. Amy's eyes almost popped out of her sockets. "Holy shit! How?!" Amy said.

 

Amy held the Super 5000 Panty Pleaser Deluxe. A inexpensive but rare pair of sexual pleasure panties. Unlike normal pairs, where the occupant rested in the back of the panties, these had the occupant lay at the front. But, they were not actually attached to the inside of the fabric. They instead were attached to strings that placed them in that position. The 'feature' of the panties were the strings could be pulled from both sides from outside the panties to pull the occupant closer to the vagina of the wearer, to the point they entered their vagina, causing them great pleasure as the more freed tiny (they were held by string tightly but arms and legs could move freely) squirmed and fought inside the vagina and caused great pleasure. And with clips that held the strings, they could stay there for hours or simply detach and return to the normal position. For when the wearer just wants them to smell and be forced to look at the giant vagina, awaiting their use.

 

Amy almost hugged Samantha as she opened the box. They were only recently produced and sold out extremely fast both online and in store. Amy was extremely intrigued by the product but failed to grab a pair. Unlike Samantha, she was more turned on from a tiny inside her and these scratched that itch without buying a sex toy or just allowed her 'fun times' anytime of the day.

 

"How did you even grab a pair, these sold out crazy fast. You could have sold them online for a fortune!" Amy said, unwrapping the plastic of the panties and removing the instruction manual. "That girl at the sex shop we visited, I got her an ex of hers. I was trying to get a price drop out of her and I mentioned my skill at finding tinies. She gave me a picture and a week later, I got her the goods. She offered me those as she could not actually give me a discount, but the manager said I could have those as they were to be a display model but they were never displayed as they sold out so fast. Not great but when you mentioned them, I though it was a fair trade. Plus, I could sell them, but R-Bay has been removing sales of the display models as they 'may be used', so I don't want to hassle with that. So they are yours" Samantha said, inspecting the teacher and getting up from the bed. "Ill be back" she said before leaving.

 

Amy finished removing the plastic and looked at the panties. They looked like any normal pair except for two strings on each side that looped out then in, making a circle form, allowing a finger to grab onto them. She looked inside, a small 18 yr old boy laid trapped inside. "Sorry little guy, you and me are gonna become real close" Amy said, feeling weird saying it. She looked around, Samantha was still gone. She slowly lowered her panties she wore from under her dress and put on the new pair, feeling the man touch her pussy as she slid them on. 

 

Throwing the old pair in the box, she grabbed the two string loops and pulled hard. "Oh yeah!" Amy screamed, feeling the tiny man enter her pussy. He struggled and squirmed like crazy and Amy felt herself get wet extremely fast. 

 

She could feel him inside her, fully. Trapped to struggle within her pussy. Feeling herself get wetter and wetter, she was quickly interrupted by Samantha entering the room. "Interrupting something?" Samantha said, smiling. Amy blushed and un cliped the strings, forcing the small boy outside her pussy. "Just testing the panties" Amy softly said. Samantha chuckled and sat down near Amy again, doing a little bum wriggle as she did. "Whelp, Mrs Brown is now fully acquainted with my behind" Samantha said, smiling. Amy just gave her a small smile back, always feeling a little bad for the victims she used. Not for them being inside the panties, that was life. But Samantha used them extra hard, like an artist with a pencil, its abused beyond its original intent. 

 

Suddenly Amy saw Samantha squinting and instantly rushed off the bed and held her nose. "Gross, I'm gonna go, this place is unlivable after your releases" Amy said. Samantha laughed "haha, sure. Catch you tomorrow" Samantha said. Amy grabbed her box and left, holding her nose as she did.

 

 

As Amy got home she walked past her sisters door. Her sister jumped up from her bed and grabbed Amy's arm, before suddenly grabbing the box Amy held. "Hey, that was mine! How dare you go through my mail!" Julia said, Amy's older sister of 37 years old. After their parents passed away, Julia took care of her young sister, but they often fought now that Amy was older. "Hey! Its mine, Samantha just gave me them!" Amy said, pulling her arm away. "What do you mean yours? Did you grab one?" Amy said. "Yeah, I was one of the first orders. Was supposed to come today but nothing" Julia said, looking annoyed. Amy rolled her eyes. "Your box from Shrunk Co is on the bench, maybe check next time" Amy said, leaving her sister with the empty box and going to her room.

 

Julia walked to the bench and saw the box. "Dammit! I could have been used you today, oh well. Tonight it is" Julia said, taking the box to her room. Julia opened it and then opened the Super 5000 Panty Pleaser box inside, pulling out the red pair of panties. She looked inside to see a small man, about 23 inside. "Hello, this is Sally" Julia said, holding a dildo out to the small mans vision, at the tip of the dildo was the head of a small girl. "She has brought me pleasure every day for...7 years now? And I have many others But your my newest. Welcome to the family" Julia said, laughing. 

 

As the young boy, who's name was Tom, was pulled up the legs of Julia, his life was about to change forever. 

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

And Special thanks for TomSpeedy for the burst of inspiration for the panties from a review. The name is based on his suggestion, thanks! 

Like Nichole, Julia will be a recurring but not regular character. The focus is still on Samantha. 

Hope you all enjoyed it and as always, apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

Chapter 15 Team Fractures by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Kelly hosts her first meeting, but not without trouble.

Chapter 14: Team Fractures

 

Kelly walked into the office as she did the first day, went up the elevator and to her personal office. She sat down on her chair, this time with little to no thought of the person inside of it and logged into her account.

 

After checking her emails, she opened the one that read "MEETING DETAILS". Sally had sent her details of the room and time of the big group meeting, since Kelly was unable to book a room yet, she was allocated Room 1568 at 12:30pm. Kelly looked at the computers clock, 11:45am. She thought it that quite soon so she gathered her materials and prepared for the meeting.

 

Arriving at 12, she unlocked the door with her key card and began setting up her presentation. It was a design for a new app that the company was impressed with when she applied, which is how she believes she got the job. As she was setting up, Sophia entered the room. Kelly looked up at her "Your early? only 5 past" Kelly said, typing on her company supplied laptop that was included in the room.

 

"You might have an issue with today's meeting, a big one" Sophia said. She looked stressed and unsettled. Kelly looked concerned at Sophia, she was so happy and friendly yesterday, what happened? "What? Why?" Kelly asked, confused. "Come with me" Sophia said, Kelly, unsure where she would be lead, followed her co-worker friend regardless, wanting to know the reason for the commotion.

 

Sophia lead Kelly into a large-ish room. Inside were about 40-ish employees, all young like Kelly and Sophia. On the wall of the room was a giant TV which had the news running, everyone seemed to be watching it. "We are minutes away from the first draw of Individuals who will be shrunk under the new terms of the Tiny Act. After being passed late last night, the government and local Shrinking firm Tiny Co wasted no time in getting the new list of people to be selected. In under 10 minutes, around 1.2 million people, in the ages between 18-25, will be sent a text message informing them they are selected for the procedure. Which as we all know, is mandatory." A reporter said on the news. Kelly now understood why everyone was on edge. She did not know it actually passed! People were both watching the news and also checking their phones constantly. The reporter continued. 

 

"We have Simon Foler, of Tiny Co here with me, Mr Foler, why did the government need to increase the age and what changes, if any, are there for the older occupants?" The reporter asked an older man. He wore a lab coat and had black hair.

 

"Thank you for asking. As you know, our population has increased exponentially, even since the Tiny Act was passed. And we at Tiny Co believe that not only did the age needed to rise, but so did selecting potential candidates for use who are already under 25, but above the 18 range. So avoid future problems. So we told the government, who agreed. Since Tinies not only solve our crisis, but also bring incredible financial growth to economy, the best in decades! And the act was revised. So now many out there await the text that decides their fate" The man said before continuing,

 

"And for changes. being older does not change the procedure, as you know anybody can be shrunk. But it was decided the younger, but not too young, the better. Due to age concerns and selling potential" the man said, smiling. Kelly shivered at his creepy, unnerving smile. "But what about reports that from activist groups that shrinking can still be done without such implementations of being inserted into items" the reporter said. "Pure nonsense" the older man said, suddenly a bunch of noises were heard inside the room Kelly was in. The reporter suddenly held his ear "We are getting reports the texts have been sent out. Good luck to those selected" the reporter said.

 

Kelly looked around the room. Dozens of employees looked upon their phones in shock and horror. Sophia looked to Kelly "Most of our team is on that list, this is what the issue is. Come, I can't see anybody on the team here. Hopefully they return to the meeting room" Sophia said. Kelly nodded and they both returned to the room.

 

As Kelly opened the door, Nichole and Kyle sat on one side of the table while Nicky and Lucy sat at the other. Nichole was smiling while Lucy was crying into her hands, Lucy comforting her "Its ok, its ok" Lucy said. Kelly approached them.

 

"The bastards selected her. HER! She only turned 18 last month, she was home free!" Lucy screamed as she looked up to the now sad Kelly. "I am so sorry Nicky" Kelly said. Nicky continued to cry. Sophia approached from behind and held a hand on Nicky's shoulder. "Maybe we should post pone the meeting, especially under the circumstances" Sophia said to Kelly. Kelly nodded in agreement.

 

Not long after, Lucy took Nicky out of the room while Sophia went her office to message Grace to let her know the meeting was cancelled. This left Nichole, who was browsing her phone and Kyle, who just sat in silence as Kelly started turn off the laptop and unplug the equiptment.

 

"Shame about Nicky aint it" Nichole said, causing Kelly to look up at her. "So young and free, now an item. Must suck" Nichole continued. Kelly felt uneasy around her still and limited her response "Yes, its very unfortunate" Kelly replied.

 

"Wonder what she would be? A toe ring, a tissue, a buttpl-" Nichole said before Kelly interrupted her. "I..don't know" she replied. Kelly was still processing the absurd system and knew Nichole was now just testing her. "Anyway, I am finished, you can stay but there is another meeting at 3pm. Lock the door as you leave" Kelly said, not wanting to spend another day with Nichole.

 

As Kelly left, Nichole smiled. "I had only hoped one of our members was selected, for it to actually happen is perfect! She will be shrunk tonight, I will have to procure her tonight to avoid her being shipped interstate".

 

 

Kelly returned to her office, falling down into her chair. What a disaster she thought. First day meeting and its cancelled. She logged into her emails and saw a new email.

 

"Dear Employees,

 

Regarding the selection process. Due to our existing arrangement, any employee who is a parent and has a child who was selected is still safe, even if they were above 18. However if you yourself was selected and have no parent within the company, we apologize, but we have no safety recourse for you. Please go to the selected Shrink Centre right now, to avoid any legal trouble.

 

Thanks

 

-HR"

 

Kelly sighed, not even the loophole protected Nicky. She barely knew the girl, but to know someone who is now gone. A team member missing. It..was weird. Feeling the person below her, Kelly thought of the possibilities for Nicky...what if she was forced to be a seat..or worse!

 

Kelly laid back in her seat, her emotions in a mess. She just wanted a good day at work.

 

 

 

Nichole walked out of the Shrink Co building, plastic bag in hand. She smiled as she entered the car. "Did..did you get her mistress" Kyle said, in the drivers seat.

 

"Yes, thanks to your lovely parents, I was able to purchase directly from them. Thank them for me will you" Nichole said, smiling. 

 

As Kyle drove away Nichole put her hand into the bag and grabbed out a box, labelled "Smell All Tiny Plug". Nichole opened it and pulled out a small black butt plug. Inside the main part and visible behind transparent material was a small tiny person. Nichole looked directly at the crying person inside. "Hello Nicky, did not expect to see me did you? Welcome to your new hell" Nichole said. The small Nicky girl just collapsed on her knees, her expression of pure horror.

 

Nichole assumed some underwear or bracelet or something normal. A buttplug was not only a fun toy but a great item to use to her advantage against Kelly.

 

Part 1 was done, tomorrow was part 2.  

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

Sorry it was mostly set up, but hope your enjoying it still!

Thanks for reading and as always, apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9758