Alphonse's Exponential Escapades by A Loaf of Bread
Summary:

A lewd celestial bunny boy visits Earth for some perverted fun, growy shenanigans ensue

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Footwear, Giant, Humiliation, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: M/f, M/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 8108 Read: 25613 Published: October 15 2020 Updated: December 10 2020

1. Chapter 1 by A Loaf of Bread

2. Chapter 2 by A Loaf of Bread

3. Chapter 3 by A Loaf of Bread

4. Chapter 4 by A Loaf of Bread

5. Chapter 5 by A Loaf of Bread

Chapter 1 by A Loaf of Bread

 

Alphonse hummed happily to himself as he skipped down the street, brimming with energy. The short, pink-haired boy was attracting plenty of attention from the people around him, his lithe, androgynous body making it hard to make a guess at his age, not to mention his gender. His frilly outfit certainly helped him stand out as well, making him look like something right out of a magical girl anime. Long, white thigh-highs that were just tight enough to show of his thick thighs, a short frilly skirt and a seifuku-esque top all helped further his androgynous look, and the bunny ears just completed it all, occasionally twitching as if to remind people that they were indeed real. He reveled in how he was attracting glances just by walking past people and knowing how much attention he was getting now, he couldn’t wait to see how they’d all react once he really started having fun. Usually he’d be content starting at a couple of kilometers in height, enjoying himself with the tiny cities below and then moving on with his life, but today he was in the mood for something a bit more in-depth. After all, there’s only so many times you can flood a city with your seed before it becomes boring. Instead he had decided to be a bit more extensive about it all, he really wanted to see the humans react to what was about to happen up close, instead of just having a bunch of indiscernible dots run around at his feet.

Approaching a public restroom, Alphonse walked firmly towards the door to the men’s bathroom, raising more than a few eyebrows amongst the small crowd he had gathered. With a cute little twirl, he turned to face his followers, smiling innocently. “Please, everyone, can’t a boy have just a moment of privacy. I’ll be back out in a moment, don’t worry~” He giggled to himself before turning back around again and stepping into the bathroom. The insides were surprisingly well-maintained, and for just a brief moment, Alphonse wondered if he had perhaps misjudged the human race, before promptly pushing silly thoughts like that out of his mind. Sliding into an empty stall, he pulled his skirt down to his knees and sat down, shivering as he felt the coldness of the toilet seat against his bare behind. Almost shaking with anticipation, he slowly pulled his dick out from his panties, feeling it begin to throb and harden in his hand. He wasn’t exactly impressively hung in this form, and even when erect, he probably didn’t measure more than 10cm at best, but he knew that was just a result of the form he had chosen for today. Letting out a quiet gasp of pleasure, he slowly started stroking his shaft, thinking about all the wonderful things he’d do to the city he had just taken a stroll through. He bit his lips to stifle any further moans, not necessarily because he was afraid of being caught, he just wanted to keep all of this secret for just a bit more, to ensure the surprise was all the sweeter.

Within a minute, he found himself nearing his climax, his pace picking up as the sound of his hand moving up and down his cock echoed throughout the bathroom. On more than one occasion, someone came knocking on the stall door, but that only seemed to motivate him further. Pre started dripping from his tip and sliding down his length, and the added lubrication only made it all the more pleasurable. Before long, he let out a stifled yet still loud moan as he shot his load against the stall door. A pretty pathetic cumshot to be honest, his meager strings of spunk splattering weakly against the stall door, some not even making it all the way before landing on the floor. Apparently he had gathered just a bit too much attention with his orgasm, as someone on the other side of the door started knocking rather intensely. Feeling his body begin to tingle and heat up, Alphonse simply unlocked the stall door, smiling smugly as it slowly swung open. After all, what use was it to put on a show if there was no one around to enjoy it?

While his millennia-long life had resulted in him growing bored of most things, there was one activity that continued being entertaining no matter how many times he did it, and that was growth. It always started in his torso, a warm comfortable feeling that slowly started spreading throughout the rest of his body, through his limbs and all the way to his fingertips. Even though he had just cum, he was already hard again, rearing to go at it once more, though that might have just been his rabbit heritage ensuring that he’d always be ready to breed. With a sultry moan, the boy gave into the warm sensation, and his crowd of one would get to stare in shock as he started growing right in front of him. His legs lengthened and his thighs thickened, adding just enough softness to start putting pressure on those thigh-highs of his. His loafers weren’t doing much better either, as his feet expanded, his toes rubbing against the tips of his shoes. Moving further up, his hips widened ever so slightly, accompanied by his cheeks expanding further, pushing against the toilet seat. Cock still in hand, he got to feel how it grew longer and thicker, every little throb leading to a permanent addition of size to his junk. He grinned as he found himself rising above the man in front of him, who was obviously too shocked by what he was seeing to even react, much less run. By the time the growth spurt finally finished, Alphonse had doubled in height, the rabbit boy more than 3m tall, ensuring he loomed over his impromptu guest even while sitting down. His clothes still held on through the powers of celestial magic, but with his skirt and panties on his knees, the additional softness on his hips and ass were quite noticeable, not to mention how his cock was now nearly 25cm long, already throbbing hard with excitement once again.

“Kyaaa~! Are all humans as perverted as you? Breaking into my stall like that…I suppose I’ll just have to punish you for this sort of behavior~” With his victim still frozen in shock, it was easy for Alphonse to just lean forwards, grab him by the back of the head with his free hand and yoink him firmly towards the tip of his cock. Whether he tried to scream or just subconsciously submitted to his bunny overlord, Alphonse couldn’t tell, he was just happy that his victim almost immediately opened his mouth, making it easy for the boy to shove his length as far down his throat as he could manage. He could feel the guy choking, and his arms flailed wildly as he tried to break free from the rabbit boy’s surprisingly strong grip, but that just made it all the more fun. Every little squirm meant more pleasure for him, and this time he wasn’t making any attempt to contain himself. Moaning out load, he could probably be heard even outside the bathroom, but he didn’t really care. Within a couple of minutes, he’d be exposed to everyone anyways. Still holding the man’s head in a firm grip, he started sliding him up and down his length, making sure to force him all the way down to his base every single time. Like before, the pace started getting faster and more violent as Alphonse’s breathing became quicker. Only a couple of seconds later, he cried out in pleasure as he shot load after load of spooge down the poor guy’s throat. “Don’t worry, I’ve seen humans survive swallowing more before, you’ll be fiiine~” He taunted, patting the guy on the head as he felt the familiar sensation of growth return once more. “Though…I would recommend pulling yourself off of me, wouldn’t want to get split apart from the inside~” The bunny boy’s words sent the man into a full-on panic, and his struggling returned tenfold. Deciding to see if he would actually be able to get off in time, Alphonse let go of his head, simply grinning smugly down at him as he desperately tried to find something to use so he could push himself off.

The growth spurt had already begun, which meant that even as he was struggling, the rabbit boy’s shaft continued to lengthen down his throat. At this point, it was so girthy it must have been getting hard to breathe for the poor guy, but Alphonse simply found his life-or-death situation amusing. “Tick tock, you don’t have all day, y’know? I have things to do, I can’t sit around and wait for you to put in some actual effort” He teased, his voice sounding so innocent in comparison to the sadistic glee that accompanied it. With one final burst of strength, the man somehow managed to push himself away, spewing out cum as he slowly got to his feet, stumbling away as quickly as his feet could carry him. Alphonse could chase him, but he figured he’d be nice for once. Besides, he had an entire growth spurt left to enjoy.

 

Chapter 2 by A Loaf of Bread

Alphonse leaned back on the toilet seat, letting out a sigh of pleasure as he felt the oh so familiar sensation of growth spread throughout his body. It was even stronger this time around, as his nuts audibly churned as they grew heavier, now closer to the size of oranges even in relation to the rest of his growing body, and they worked tirelessly to make sure he wouldn’t run dry any time soon. His cock lengthened as well, growing into quite the impressive tool, and as his lithe fingers ran across its length, he could feel every little bump and vein. Biting his lower lip, he gently started stroking it once again, before deciding against it, figuring it would be better to save that sort of fun for when he had an audience again. Passing 5m, his head brushed against the ceiling and the toilet started struggling with handling all of his weight. Not only did his surging height contribute to quite the increase in weight, but his ballooning butt certainly didn’t help either. By now, his thigh gap was rapidly being erased while his ass grew rounder, retaining the perfect blend of softness and perkiness.

With his hips beginning to brush against the side of the stall, the boy finally decided that it was time to make his way outside, and he slowly rose from the toilet seat, only to realize just how cramped the insides of the public bathroom really were. He didn’t fret for long, however, and as he continued to rise taller and taller, he felt the ceiling slowly buckle under the pressure. Before he could reveal himself to the public, however, he had to make sure that he was properly dressed and all, and there was no way he’d get his skirt and panties past his cock. Luckily, celestial beings don’t have to follow the normal laws of physics, and with a quick snap of his finger, his skirt and panties temporarily disappeared before reappearing where they were supposed to be. They didn’t exactly cover a lot more now, what with his erect shaft hanging out of his panties, and his plump behind and wide hips making his skirt look more akin to a miniskirt, but it made him feel cuter, and that’s what mattered.

The public bathroom wasn’t exactly built to withstand a lot of anything, especially not coming from the inside, and so it didn’t take long before the ceiling broke apart, allowing the boy to stand up to his full height of 9m. Outside there were still plenty of people around, most of them in absolute shock at what they were seeing. A couple of them had observed a man stumbling out of the bathroom earlier, muttering something about a rabbit, but no one had really thought anything about it. Now Alphonse towered over them all, his ears twitching with excitement as he slowly started making his way out of the remains of the public bathroom. Of course, he could have just taken the shortest route through the small building, but he figured he’d let the girls have some fun as well. At his size, the already unstable building was easy enough to tear through, and thus he casually stepped into the women’s area, his legs moving through the wall as if it was paper-mâché.

Most of the people had already left after he first broke through the ceiling, but one unfortunate woman in particular suddenly found herself trapped underneath the sole of his loafer, the immense weight forcing her to the floor. For a moment, it looked like Alphonse might save her, as he slowly pulled his foot away from her, even smiling down at her. Without saying a single word, he suddenly brought his foot down on her legs, the frail, human limbs standing no chance against the force of a celestial being. Soft cracks echoed across the park as her lower half was turned to red, sticky mush underneath his shoe, the bunny boy only giggling in amusement at her pain and terror. His cock was already dripping with precum once again, and with some intricate positioning, he made sure a couple of droplets landed on her face. The substance was warm, sticky and absolutely reeked, and in her panic, the woman accidentally swallowed a good bit of it. With pain, blood-loss and terror all doing a number on her brain, Alphonse’s latest toy had been reduced to a babbling, pleading mess, desperately begging for him to show mercy, even if she could barely string a coherent sentence together. Bored of her already, the boy simply pushed his foot forwards, forcing her across the floor of the bathroom before she splattered against the wall with a sickening crunch.

Having finally reached the other end of the public bathroom, Alphonse tore through the wall with ease, allowing everyone outside to lay eyes on his stiff shaft, which had been concealed by the building up until now. At more than a meter in length, his cock swayed ever so slightly as he stood there with his hands on his hips, drinking up all the stares of shock. “Ufufu, everyone’s staring~! Maybe I’m a bit perverted, but all this attention just gets me all sorts of hot and bothered” Every word was spoken with in a slow, sultry manner, and he had already begun stroking himself as if to emphasize his point. The crowd didn’t exactly seem won over by his charms, and the blood and guts that covered the tip of his loafer probably didn’t help his case. Instead, the initial shock was beginning to wear off for plenty of people, who were all making a run for it. For a moment, he was conflicted as to whether he should be aroused by the mass panic, or disappointed that they didn’t all throw themselves at his feet, and he ended up deciding to simply enjoy the terror as much as possible, especially as there were plenty of people still frozen in terror.

A nearby woman was his first unfortunate victim, the bunny boy closing the distance between them in only a couple of steps. By the time her fight-or-flight response had kicked in, it was already far too late and Alphonse picked her up with a single hand. “Aww, aren’t you a little cutie? And so well-endowed as well~” Holding her in his hand, his thumb rubbed against her soft breasts, tears already welling up in the corner of her eyes as he groped away. Unfortunately, things only got worse for her, and after a bit of foreplay, she was lowered towards his crotch. “Ufufu, you’ve gotten me even more pent-up than I usually am. I can’t just let you go now, it’s only fair that you help finish what you started~” With a quick and nimble pull, her jeans and underwear were torn off and dropped to the ground. “P-please, it’s too big, there’s no way it’ll f-fit…” She begged, still squirming in his grip. Alphonse paid her no mind, however, and instead he violently pulled her down on his shaft. As she had predicted, his tip tore through her insides, her stomach bulging as his cock moved further up her torso. His makeshift fleshlight was unlike anything he had ever experienced before, and it took every little bit of self-control he had not to just give into the pleasure then and there. Her warm body clung tightly to his shaft, and every little squirm of hers sent waves of pleasure through his body. “Who’d know that a human could feel…nghh…this good…” He bit his lower lip before slowly sliding her up and down on his cock. Bones could be heard breaking, and her internal organs were most likely destroyed, but the bunny boy only cared for his own pleasure.

As her squirming slowly died down, his jerking only became more intense. His grip grew tighter, his movements more violent, and if she was even conscious at this point, it was obvious that she wouldn’t be alive for much longer. “Gah…al…most…there…” His eyes rolled up in his head, his tongue stuck out, aping the lewd expression he knew was popular amongst so many humans. With one last moan, he finally reached his climax, his nuts churning as he filled the poor woman up with his seed. Her stomach bulged further, growing full and bloated with all the spunk that was being forced inside of her. At one point, the pressure finally became too much, and as Alphonse let go to her so he could freely bask in the afterglow of his orgasm, the woman was shot a good distance across the park before violently crashing into the ground. Her twitching told him she was still alive, but she had already served his purpose. What few people still remained in his vicinity stared in horror as the bunny boy once again started growing.

Chapter 3 by A Loaf of Bread
Author's Notes:

Oh hey, someone's neurons sure got activated again. This chapter has a pretty heavy vore focus, and features some semi-detailed descriptions of being digested alive, so be warned if that's not your thing. 

Also, I have a dA if you want to stalk me there as well:
https://www.deviantart.com/twoloavesofbread

This time, the growth spurt hit harder than even Alphonse had been expecting. Sure, he was a celestial deity that spent most of his time doing little more than tending to whatever hedonistic desire he felt at any given time, but even so, the way the growth spurts only continued to become more and more intense was a pleasant surprise. With his knees getting weak from the constant onslaught of pleasure, he started stumbling around the park, his loafers leaving deep footprints in the ground. The few humans that were still nearby could hear him coo softly every time his body surged in size, and it didn’t take long until he was on his knees, the sudden movement causing his semi-erect shaft to slam into the ground below, spiling out even more of his sticky precum. “Hrff…Why did no one tell me growing was this much fun…I’ve been going easy on you…by just…drowning your cities in my seed…” His voice echoed across the park, and his needy tone might have held some appeal to a small niche of people, had it not been for the fact that he was more than 10m tall and still growing. Alphonse’s face only became more and more flustered as the growth spurt continued, his panting becoming more desperate in tandem with the groans of his expanding body growing louder. One park bench in particular had the unfortunate fate of finding itself in the path of his growing cock, and the combination of his ongoing growth spurt and his shaft slowly hardening once more meant that the wooden bench eventually had to yield. Alphonse barely noticed the bench being crushed into splinters against his growing shaft, too busy enjoying every little surge of pleasure as it washed over him. 10m turned to 20, and 20 turned to 30 and by the time everything finally slowed down, the bunny boy was 36m tall, towering over his nearby surroundings even while sitting down.

For a moment, he simply sat there and enjoyed the lingering effects of the growth spurt. His body was still all tingly and sensitive, and if he wanted to, he could probably push himself over the edge with just a couple of strokes of his cock. For once, however, he had other things in mind than getting off. Not that he didn’t want to go back to jerking off immediately, his nuts were already churning out more spunk and his throbbing shaft was practically begging for him to get lewd once again, but for now he would have to postpone his favorite pastime. After all, there was more to life than just endlessly getting off on the suffering of the humans at your feet, occasionally you’d have to sate some even more primal needs. Slowly getting on his feet and standing up to his full height, Alphonse could feel his stomach growl and rumble. “Whoopsie, silly little me. I must have forgotten to bring some lunch along for this little excursion. Surely you’ll all help me fill my tummy, right~?” While the park was basically devoid of humans at this point, his voice now carried into the streets that surrounded it. He assumed most humans were still going about their daily lives, so giving them a little taste of what’s to come wouldn’t hurt.

 

Melanie sighed to herself as she waited inside of the local fast-food joint. Her friend had said she’d be here 20 minutes ago, but she hadn’t answered any of her calls or messages. She wasn’t sure what to think, it wasn’t like her to just leave someone hanging like that. Besides, in the last message she sent before she stopped responding, she said she was right by the nearby park, so she couldn’t have been that far away, right? Being all caught up in her own thoughts, Melanie didn’t pay much attention to what was going on outside, and while she noticed the occasional person frantically running past the windows, she didn’t think too much about it. Maybe they were running to catch the bus or something, they probably had their reasons. It was only when she felt a slight shake that she started to wonder if something was wrong. A second, stronger shake only intensified her suspicions, and the sight of the ripples in her cup of soda made her wonder just what was going on. No one else in the restaurant really seemed to care, so maybe it was just nothi-

Before she could finish that thought, a third shake made the entire building shake, throwing food all over the place and sending anyone not sitting down crashing to the floor. Melanie was fairly unscathed, but as she looked outside again, she saw even more people running down the street, screaming madly as car alarms blared in the background. She wasn’t sure what was going on, but she wasn’t planning on staying here to find out. Getting out of her seat, she started running for the door, and it seemed like she wasn’t the only one with that idea. Another man was already on his way out of the door, only to suddenly freeze up. Melanie wasn’t sure what he had seen outside, but it was enough to make him stop dead in his tracks, and before she could ask him what was going on, he was gone. Where only a moment ago, there had been a man, was now…a pair of giant loafers. Melanie was so confused by what she was seeing, that it took her a couple of seconds to notice that the remains of the man that had stood only a couple of meters in front of her were now spread across the entire storefront, including her. Stumbling backwards back into the fast food joint, she desperately wanted to scream, but all she could do was stare up in terror as the roof was torn off like the lid on a box.

 

“Ehehe~! And with the fourth bunny skip hop, I arrive at my destination~” Alphonse said cheerily, unaware that he had ended at least one life making his way here. More focused on filling himself up he lowered into a squat, using his fingers to dig into the structure of the building in front of him before casually lifting the entire ceiling off the walls. “Lucky me, I was afraid I was gonna have to go all day without a single snack. A growing boy needs to eat, y’know~” He gave his ass a light slap, but it didn’t seem like any of the humans below were particularly impressed by his little tease. Looking over the dozen or so people that were inside the building, the boy tried to decide who would make for the best meal. He had plenty of time to choose, with the tip of his semi-erect cock casually blocking the front entrance. There was probably a back entrance they could escape through, but right now they all seemed so shocked that it didn’t really matter in the long run. Eventually his eyes settled on a young woman near the entrance, seemingly already covered in blood. “My, you went and marinated yourself, just for me? Now I have to get a taste!”

 

It took Melanie a couple of seconds to realize that the giant was talking to her, probably due to the fact that she was still in shock. However, as his hand slowly descended towards her, it only took a split second for her fight-or-flight response to kick in, and even if her legs were still quite shaky, she tried to make a run for it. Unfortunately, her attempt at escape was not just fruitless, but probably made the entire situation worse for her. Only a couple of steps into her sprint, she found herself knocked over and pinned to the ground, the giggling above confirming that the looming monster was basically just playing with his food. She squirmed and struggled, but even with just a single finger, he was effortlessly able to pin her to the floor. In desperation she looked at the rest of the humans in the restaurant, tears welling in her eyes. “Help me! Please! S-Someone, just…do anything!” Her pleas fell on deaf ears, as the rest of the restaurant sat still, probably afraid to become the monster’s next meal if they made a move. One final push against her back, and Melanie could hear her bones crack, a sharp pain shooting through her chest. Something had definitely broken, and it made it nigh impossible for her to scream more, her entire body exploding in pain if she even tried to speak. Not that it mattered anyways, as she was picked up from the floor and lifted into the air to meet her fate.

“Fufu, looks like you’re not getting any help today. Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll help me put on a great show for the rest of the humans here” Alphonse teased as he picked up his snack from the ground, licking his lips in anticipation. Sure, he had eaten cities, even continents before, but at those sizes, there was so much dirt and rock that even a celestial being like him could only barely taste the humans. Now, however, he’d get to savor every little bit of them. Sticking his tongue out, he carefully licked the poor girl, making sure to take it as slow as possible. She tasted downright amazing, unlike anything he had ever tried before. Not to mention all her squirming and begging, just the thought of swallowing her whole was already turning him on. Back on ground floor, glass would shatter as his cock started hardening again, breaking down the glass doors as it slowly pumped out a pool of precum on the floor of the restaurant. Opening his mouth wide, Alphonse made sure his snack knew exactly where she was going, his heavy, humid breath washing against her face. “You’re almost a bit too big for this…Luckily this isn’t my first time swallowing something huge~” With that said, he slowly slid her face first past his lips and pearly whites, tipping his head backwards to ensure she’d slide towards certain doom. Surprising even him, she somehow still had the energy to resist, trying her best to stop her descent. Unfortunately, her squirming did little more than turn him on. With a single swallow, he could feel her sliding down his esophagus, and he took great joy in showing off the descending bulge to the remaining people.

 

This had to be a dream, right? There was no way this was actually happening, Melanie thought to herself. And yet at the same time, she wasn’t waking up. Her entire body ached, and the slightest movement from the tight, slimy walls that surrounded her was enough to make her scream out in pain thanks to the multitude of broken bones she had suffered. No matter what she did, she couldn’t slow her descent. The walls of his esophagus were covered in mucus, so it was impossible to get a grip anywhere, and squirming just seemed to make her go faster. Unable to do anything to save herself, Melanie started resigning herself to her fate, only for her to suddenly reach her destination, landing in his belly. It was tight and incredibly dark, but at least she could move around just ever so slightly. That was only a small reprieve considering what came after. It started as a light, tingling sensation in her lower body, but it didn’t take long for it to intensify into a painful, burning sensation. Melanie’s heart sank as she realized what was happening. “Am I…being digested…” There was no answer beyond the occasional gurgle of Alphonse’s body, but she already knew she was right. Desperately she tried to get out of the pool of stomach acid, but it only rose in response. Hammering away at the slimy walls that surrounded her, she screamed and begged for mercy. Before long, she had lost feeling in her legs, and after a couple of more excruciating minutes, she was barely even conscious. Her flesh had all been digested into a nutrition-rich soup for the growing bunny boy, and only a broken skeleton remained of her.

Chapter 4 by A Loaf of Bread

 

Alphonse gave his tummy another light pat, causing some serious gurgling within his gut. A burst of gas pushed up through his throat, and before he could stifle it, he let out a cute little belch. “Whoopsie, guess humans don’t go down too well. And here I really wanted to swallow each and every one of you~” The femboy spoke in his usual sultry tone. Odds were he’d have given into his desires had his attention suddenly not been dragged elsewhere. His fluffy ears twitched as he heard sirens blare in the distance, and he quickly turned in the direction of where it was coming from. “My, calling the cops on little old me? You humans sure know how to be cruel~” He pretended to be hurt just to tease them, but in reality, his semi-erect cock was hardening at the thought of having even more toys to play around with. Standing up, he brushed off some of the dust from his frilly skirt, figuring he had to look presentable when meeting with the protectors of the city. He even temporarily considered tucking his bulge away, which was pretty easy for a celestial being like him, but he decided they deserved nothing but the full Alphonse experience from the moment they laid eyes on him. With the sirens getting closer and closer, he skipped off to meet them, leaving the remaining people in the fast-food joint wondering what they had just experienced.

The police would be asking themselves similar questions soon enough as they rounded the corner. Faced with Alphonse’s looming body, his feet firmly planted on either side of the street while his erect cock swayed ever so slightly in the wind. The smug femboy grinned down at the approaching cars as they screeched to a halt. Even with the reports from the people in the restaurant, it was clear that they weren’t prepared for every detail about the giant bunny-eared menace to be true, evident both in their shock and the fact that they had only sent three patrol cars. Pouting cutely, the bunny boy shook his head. “Only three cars? Am I not big enough for you yet? Or is it because I don’t have nuclear breath like all the cool monsters?” While he was mostly teasing, there was actually some legitimate disappointment in his voice, as he had hoped he’d have even more toys to play around with now that the city was finally trying to stop him. Well, he was mature enough to take what he could get, and if he had learned one thing from the eternity spent lording over the galaxy, beyond the fact that endlessly indulging your own degenerate urges is actually really cool, it’s that there would always be another opportunity for more fun.

Clapping his hands together, Alphonse leaned from one foot to the other, carefully watching the officers below to see how they would react. Disappointingly, they seemed to be too shocked to do anything much at all, though one of them did call for backup after realizing how hopelessly outmatched they were. Figuring he’d have to initiate the action, he used one hand to gently grip at his cock, moaning softly as he begun stroking it while slowly stepping towards the nearest car. With no warning, he got on his knees, purposefully making sure to push the tip of his shaft against the roof of the car. For just a second, it looked like the metal might have been able to resist the heavy weight of his girth, and with the driver shifting into reverse and pushing the pedal to the metal, there seemed to be just a faint glimmer of hope for the pair of officers. However, only a moment later, the roof gave in, bending and breaking apart under the pressure. With more than 3 meters of femboy dick coming crashing down on him, the driver’s body was flattened into an unrecognizable mess, blood and guts splattering across the insides of the car as well as the underside of Alphonse’s shaft. The officer in the passenger’s seat seemed to be a bit more fortunate, able to force the broken car door open and escape. Well, at least until a pair of dainty little fingers picked him up and lifted him high into the sky.

“Hello, mister officer~” Alphonse’s warm breath washed against the tiny guy, and even his soft voice echoed in his ears when he spoke. The already lewd femboy seemed even more aroused than usual, his eyes beginning to glaze over with lust. “Y’know, uniforms really turn me on. I’m sure you can’t wait to discipline such a naughty little pervert like me~” The officer didn’t seem to be particularly interested in going along with Alphonse’s little roleplay, something he had expected, even if it still disappointed him. With a short sigh, he lowered the man towards his crotch before trapping him between his hand and musky skin of his cock. “Try your best to make this enjoyable, please~?” He teased as he slowly resumed his stroking, shuddering a bit every time his little prisoner squirmed against his tight grasp. Fortunately for him, his actions seemed to have ignited some sort of response amongst the remaining police officers, who had positioned themselves behind their cars as they opened fire on the enormous femboy. Probably the worse half of fight-or-flight to opt for in this case, but Alphonse knew humans weren’t exactly the brightest race around. Nevertheless, he loved the extra attention, and while the bullets rarely managed to pierce his top, when they did they provided him with a lovely little sting of pleasure. “Haaah, finally an audience with some energy…” He muttered to himself as his strokes only became faster and more intense. For the poor guy forced up against his dick, the pressure became unbearable, and he got to feel his bones being pushed to their limit before finally breaking one after the other. Before Alphonse could control himself, his little toy was grinded to mush against his cock, blood and guts squeezing through the gap between his fingers. “Ewwie, gross~” He groaned as he wiped the remains of his toy off on the ground below, though whatever disgust he had actually felt at the officer’s demise didn’t seem to keep him down for long. Instead he leaned forward, and grabbed one officer with each hand, making sure to be as gentle as possible with them. Still panting heavily, it was clear that the femboy wasn’t exactly thinking straight, his mind still overcome with lust. With one officer in each hand, he leaned backwards until he eventually sat down, the entire neighborhood shaking as his fat ass crashed into the asphalt below.

Legs spread wide and with a lewd grin on his face, he slowly lowered his two latest captives towards his crotch. Cupping his left hand against his churning nuts, Alphonse whined as he felt his toy squirm and struggle against his sensitive sac, pounding away with their fists and legs as if that did anything but turn him on more. His cock toy was equally energetic, and it didn’t take long for the overgrown bunny to get back into the same pace he was in before his last toy went splat. Staring intensely at the remaining officers, he cooed in pleasure. “Nnngh…you guys…have no idea…what’s…urgh…what’s coming~” The boy continued jerking off, and eventually precum started dripping from his tip, mixing with the leftovers of the previous cock toy to create a sticky, smelly concoction that quickly soaked into every little bit of his new toy’s uniform. His heart started beating faster, his entire body heating up in anticipation of what was to come. “I’m so glad…I…I could get an audience…for this…” His words were harder and harder to pick up between all the constant moaning and panting, and the people he was talking didn’t exactly seem intent on listening to his lust-filled rants. At some point, they must have realized that they couldn’t do much to stop him, instead opting to get as far away as possible. Unfortunately, the damage had already been done. Alphonse’s voyeuristic tendencies, as well as the invaluable assistance from his toys meant he was only seconds away from his next orgasm. His strokes were more intense than ever, and it was a wonder his latest toy had yet to suffer the fate of his last one, but whatever he had done to survive for this long meant nothing as the femboy leaned back, letting out an ear shattering moan of pure lust. Losing control of himself, he couldn’t help but flatten his two latest playthings, barely even noticing their bodies splattering amidst the pleasure that was running through his body. Liters of spunk shot high into the sky, crashing down all across the neighborhood. Every glob of seed had the force to crush an adult human upon impact, and the constant downpour of baby batter meant it didn’t take long for pools of the stuff to form. Falling onto his back, Alphonse let out a deep breath of relief as he reveled in the bliss of post-orgasm, his body so utterly overcome with pleasure that he almost forgot the best part of it all. His heart skipped a bit as the familiar sensation returned to his chest, the delicious feeling of growth.

“Ufufu, you’re in for some big trouble now~”

 

Chapter 5 by A Loaf of Bread

The ground across the entire neighborhood started to rumble, as if the world itself was dreading what was to come. While Alphonse had caused enough chaos and destruction to ensure the streets were essentially empty, there were still plenty of people who had stayed inside in the hope that it’d protect them from the femboy’s seemingly unstoppable rampage. Now they were essentially trapped in their own hiding spots, left to stumble about as the shaking only grew more and more intense. Walls begun to crack and plaster rained from the ceiling as the oversized bunny writhed around outside, so caught up in his own pleasure he wasn’t even aware of the struggles he was forcing the people around him to endure. He was content just stroking his semi-erect cock, milking every little bit of pleasure from his latest orgasm while thick, virile drops of spunk pooled between his legs. At this point it was hard to even move around for the people unfortunate enough to be stuck close to him, and many had simply resorted to hiding underneath tables or doorframes. Considering the rumbles quickly grew violent enough for ceiling lamps, cupboards and shelves to come crashing down, that wasn’t exactly a terrible idea, and it’d provide them with at least some sort of protection for the time being. Unfortunately, nothing would be able to protect against what was coming, and as the rumbles suddenly died down, many correctly assumed that this was simply the silence before the storm. Others, perhaps more optimistic, saw this as their chance to finally get away, quickly running out into the streets and making a mad dash away from the lusty titan. However, it was already far too late for escape to be even remotely viable, and as the massive femboy let out a sultry coo, the hearts of everyone still stuck in the neighborhood sunk like a rock.

Almost instantaneously, Alphonse grew nearly ten meters, his hips almost blocking off the entire street from house to house, turning the already massive obstacle that was his body into an unpassable roadblock. With his skin immensely sensitive from his nearly nonstop masturbation, just the sensation of feeling his wide hips and plump thighs brush against the front of the houses that surrounded him was enough to make him gasp out in pleasure. The experience only became all the more intense as he felt the brickwork crumble against his skin, and as he continued to grow, more of the surrounding buildings would fail to resist the constant advance of his pale, supple flesh. Passing 50m, his latest growth spurt claimed its first victim as one unfortunate man had been a tad bit too slow on his feet, opening his door to be met with a wall of soft, warm bunny thigh. Before he had a chance to run in the opposite direction, the entire front of his house was torn apart as Alphonse grew further, the man getting caught under the seemingly unending tide of plump thigh-flesh. His life came to an end as he was reduced to an insignificant red dot upon the celestial bunny’s growing body, though the soft pop of his body was still more than enough to send shivers of pleasure down Alphonse’s spine.

“Ufufu…what’s faster…your legs or my growth~?” He cooed, his eyes rolling back as his body surged another couple of meters, the femboy easily more than 60m tall now, buildings crumbling on either side of his body. His body was indeed growing far faster than the people who had opted to escape could actually run, and as he lifted his arms behind his head, he didn’t just cut off the escape route for one unfortunate woman, but he introduced her to a part of his body he rarely played around with. While he tried his best to stay as clean and hygienic as possible, it was hard to avoid at least some sweat build-up during a lust-driven rampage like this. As his arms slowly rose above his head, the wave of heat and humidity washed over his accidental prisoner, almost immediately making her clothes stick tightly to her skin. Keeping with his cutesy aesthetic, the smell was actually surprisingly pleasant, but the sheer volume of it made it hard for her to breathe. The woman gagged and choked as she desperately gasped for air, which was apparently enough to alert Alphonse to her presence. “Oh my, were you that desperate to get close to me~? I thought humans only joked about being into armpits, but it seems like some of you really are that perverted~” With his body still growing, Alphonse decided to give her exactly what she wanted, using a single finger to gently push her against the sweat-soaked spot on his top before slowly lowering his arm. He could feel her squirm and struggle, but her protests did little but elicit a giggle or two from him. Passing 80m, his growth was showing no signs of stopping and as his arm finally came down, the woman was essentially trapped in darkness, surrounded only by his upper arm on one side and the sweaty fabric of his uniform on the other. With the absence of any clean air, she quickly found herself choking on the contaminated air of his pits, the sweet, almost strawberry-like odor of his sweat being so overpowering at this size that her vision rapidly grew darker. Before long, the squirming stopped and Alphonse quickly lost interest in his latest toy. Nearing 100m in height, he once again redirected his focus to the houses that crumbled against his expanding body, the feeling collapsing brickwork and shattered furniture occasionally giving way to a soft, sensual splat, as some unfortunate straggler was flattened into nothingness by seemingly unending growth spurt.

“Come on, I thought you build sturdier houses than this” He taunted, flicking his finger at a house that had yet to collapse, the entire structure being blown apart by this relatively simple action. Anyone unfortunate enough to be caught inside would be sent flying like ragdolls, their bodies torn apart and broken as debris scattered across the neighborhood. Shrapnel ravaged the buildings behind, tearing through walls like they were made of paper, entire structures collapsing from the hail of debris.

Alphonse was too caught up with his own growth spurt to really notice all the details of his little finger flick, however, still cooing softly as what little remained of the neighborhood around him was bulldozed into the ground by his ever-expanding body. 120m came and went, the bunny boy’s growth spurt showing no signs of slowing down at all. Instead he continued to take in all the joys of his last orgasm, casually stroking his semi-erect shaft as if to milk the last couple of drops of spunk from it, the massive droplets having formed quite the impressive pool between his legs. At this point, his smell was beginning to cover most of the neighborhood, his sweet musk contrasting with the stench of his virile spooge, creating a warm and humid atmosphere around the increasingly huge boy. Anyone who had yet to make their escape would find themselves struggling to breathe due to his presence, and the rumbling of his growing body made it hard to even move around at all.

Slowly but surely, the still panting femboy slowly started sitting up, his fat cheeks creating quite the crater in the middle of the street as most of his weight ended up concentrated on his rear. “Fufufu, that sure was something. I’ll give you this much, I don’t think I can remember the last time I felt this good. Something about you humans…” Alphonse teased no one in particular, not even sure if there were anyone still around. Wiping some drool from his mouth, he slowly got to his feet, the constant growth meaning he struggled a bit with his balance. Stumbling forwards a bit, his massive loafer came down, flattening an entire house into nothing but a sole-shaped crater. Finally, his growth spurt stopped, leaving the bunny at 180m in height, making him tower over most man-made structures in the city. While normal buildings were reduced to ankle-height toys, there were still plenty of skyscrapers in the high-rise district the attracted his attention. By now, most people had probably started to realize that something was wrong, but the reality had yet to hit many, meaning there were still plenty of tiny people for the lewd femboy to toy around with. His shaft was already hardening again, as he took his first earth-shattering step towards skyscrapers that sparkled in the afternoon sun.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9780