Angry Wife Vore by GiantessVoreCentral
Summary:

Mark is about to see what happens when you anger your giantess wife after he accidentally overwrites her save file for her favorite video game.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Odor, Scat, Slave, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 3643 Read: 43844 Published: October 21 2020 Updated: November 30 2020

1. Chapter 1 by GiantessVoreCentral

2. Chapter 2 by GiantessVoreCentral

3. Chapter 3 by GiantessVoreCentral

4. Chapter 4 by GiantessVoreCentral

Chapter 1 by GiantessVoreCentral

“Oh…hi, Megan.” Mark said as he nervously looked up at his towering giantess wife who seemed to be angry over something.

“Finally decided to give my favorite video game a try, huh?” Megan asked as she picked Mark up and dangled him in front of her face.

“Umm…yes?” Mark asked, confused as to why that would make Megan so angry.

Mark was already confused, this was not like Megan. Megan had always been a very sweet and understanding giantess who treated him as a full equal despite her immeasurable physical advantage over him.

“Oh, do you not know?” Megan asked as she sarcastically got over her anger.

Megan then laid Mark down on the bed and sat on the lower half of his body.

“Megan! Cough! I can’t…huff! I can’t breathe!” Mark pleaded.

“As much as I would have been happy you finally decided to try my favorite game with your own file…” Megan started explaining as she leaned closer to Mark.

“You didn’t start your own file, you overwrote mine.” Megan finished as the anger returned to her voice.

“Megan…please! Cough! I’m-I’m going to s-suffocate!” Mark pleaded, starting to lose consciousness.

Megan finally picked Mark up and let him breathe.

“So, what do you have to say for yourself for ruining hundreds of hours of work?!” Megan shouted over Mark’s violent breathing.

“Megan, I was certain I didn’t overwrite your save file. Please! It was an accident!” Mark explained, trying to calm Megan down.

“An accident?! No, you know what?! Screw you! I’m sick and tired of having to blindly forgive every fuck up you have because you’re so little and helpless! You pissed off your giantess wife and now you have to face it!” Megan yelled.

Megan saw Mark cowering in fear of his life. Megan sighed and dropped down her pants and panties.

“Okay, sorry for getting so angry. I’m sure a little masturbation will calm me down.” Megan said as she brought Mark closer to her private parts.

“Megan, I’m not in the mood right now. I can’t believe the way you just treated me. I need some alone time.” Mark said just before Megan inserted him.

The anger suddenly returned to Megan.

“This is another thing I’m fucking sick of! You know I can’t orgasm without using you as a dildo, and I’m sick of having to go horny because you “aren’t in the mood!” Fuck you! I’m a giantess and you’re a tiny! Your consent shouldn’t mean shit to me!” Megan yelled as she inserted Mark anyway.

Megan had fantastic and plentiful orgasms, it felt so good to finally ignore Mark’s denial which had hurt her so many times and just help herself. When Megan was finally satisfied, she laid across the bed with Mark still in her grip and rested for a few minutes to regain to tremendous energy she had used up. Mark couldn’t believe what was happening, Megan was no longer treating him like her husband, she was treating him like…well, a tiny.

“Well, that hit the spot. What did you think, enjoy it even though you said you didn’t want it?” Megan asked.

“Megan, I really thought you were different than other giantesses! I loved you so much that I married you despite the horrible things that your kind does to my kind! But I was wrong! You’re just another evil giantess who’s so cowardly that the only way she can get her sadistic kicks is to pick on someone the size of one of her fingers!” Mark yelled, getting angry himself.

This insult really pinched a nerve with Megan.

“Cowardly?! Seems you still fail to understand your place!” Megan yelled as she stood up and held Mark up to her seething face.

Just then, Megan’s belly let out an audible grumble.

“Great, thanks to all the stress you’ve put me through, I’m hungry now!” Megan yelled as her mind wandered to think of what to grab to eat.

After a moment, Megan got a look on her face like she just had the greatest idea of the century and smiled at Mark.

“You know what, asshole. You caused this hunger, so you should go fix it!” Megan said as she licked her lips.

“Megan! No! You can’t! Anything but that!” Mark pleaded.

“No, this is a fantastic idea. You should have to stay in the belly you made hungry. I can’t think of a more fitting punishment!” Megan laughed as she threw Mark into the air.

“MEGAN! THIS ISN’T YOU! PLEASE!” Mark pleaded as he fell towards Megan’s hungry mouth.

Megan caught Mark in her mouth and her eyes lit up with joy.

“I can’t believe I never tried you before, Mark. You’re so yummy. My stomach asked for a snack at the perfect time!” Megan giggled.

“Megan, stop! This is so disgusting!” Mark yelled as Megan savored every crevice of his body with her drooling tongue.

Megan’s stomach let out a familiar grumble.

“Sorry for keeping you waiting, he just tastes so good.” Megan apologized to her stomach as she swallowed Mark down with a wet gulp.

Mark slid down Megan’s throat and splashed into her stomach. The saliva and smell were even worse in her stomach than her mouth.

“Megan! Please, you must let me out! I’m sorry I said all those evil things to you! Please, it’s so nasty in here!” Mark pleaded as he started to tear up.

Mark’s desperate pleading sent waves of revengeful pleasure through every nerve in Megan’s body. Megan lifted her shirt and rubbed her naked tummy with her eyes closed.

“BURP! Oh, it’s nasty in my gut?” Megan asked. “Good.”

Megan then started giggling and patting her tummy, but this fun was interrupted by another grumble from inside Megan.

“You need more? Hear that, asshole?! You didn’t make me snack hungry, you made me meal hungry! That’s how much you stressed me out!” Megan yelled as she punched her stomach.

Chapter 2 by GiantessVoreCentral

 

Megan then went into the kitchen and started looking for something to eat. Then, she had another fantastic idea for getting even more revenge. Megan brought out a large bowl of her mother’s homemade soup.

“Hey, Mark? Remember that soup my mom makes for me that I love, but you find extremely gross? Well, I’m going to heat myself up a bowl and eat it all. Yup, my nasty gut is about to get even nastier.” Megan giggled as she started heating up her bowl.

“Megan, please! You’ve made your point! I don’t want to be in here anymore!” Mark pleaded once again.

Sadistic pleasure was running all around Megan’s body as she rubbed her hungry belly.

“Sorry, but I’ve got to eat.” Megan apologized, of course not meaning it.

Mark continued screaming and begging all the way up until a spoon full of the soup he hated fell on his head. Megan clearly was not phased at all by the begging. The inside of Megan’s tummy might have been a little gross, but it was nothing compared to how Mark felt about this soup; Megan had successfully created a personal hell inside herself for Mark. Mark gagged and coughed loudly inside Megan as she ate her lunch, which made it twice as enjoyable for her.

“BURP! Ahh, that was a nice meal! BURP!” Megan said as she rubbed her full and happy belly.

Mark was so tormented by the smell inside Megan’s stomach that it was hard for him to even speak as he wanted to avoid breathing if possible.

“So, Mark. BURP! Ready to apologize for all the crap you’ve put me through?” Megan asked with a sadistic giggle.

Mark had apologized many times already, so he simply said something else, but with as few words as possible.

“I HATE YOU!” Mark shouted through his gagging and coughing.

“That’s pretty brave of you. Think it can’t get any worse?” Megan asked as she gave her tummy a few pats.

“Well, you’re wrong. Now you can forget about leaving the way you came in, you’re going straight to my asshole, asshole.” Megan said with an evil smile.

“MEGAN, HOW COULD YOU?!” Mark shouted again as he started crying.

Megan had now completely broken Mark and she was happy about it. Megan had multiple masturbation sessions with successful orgasms as Mark moved from organ to organ along her digestive tract throughout the rest of the day. It was so pleasurable that she didn’t even need her favorite dildo. Or, rather she did, but just in a different way.

When Mark finally entered Megan’s bowels, she held herself for as long as she could. The gagging and coughing Mark experienced in Megan’s filling bowels was even worse than in Megan’s soup-filled stomach. Megan finally emptied herself when the pain of holding it in was unbearable. After a long and satisfying shit, Megan looked down in the toilet bowel to see Mark again for the first time since she swallowed him. After washing him up, Megan took Mark to the couch and sat down for a talk.

“Well, what do you have to say?” Megan asked.

Mark just laid in her hands with intense fear.

“I love you.” He finally said.

Megan was surprised by this answer.

“What?” She asked.

“Always remember that, Megan. I had some time to think going through all that hell and I realized that I didn’t mean anything I said. I’m very upset with you right now, but I will always love you.” Mark explained.

Megan got a look on her face for a second like her heart was touched, but she quickly shook her head and erased the look.

“Good, because I was thinking I should treat you like giantesses normally treat tinies for a little while longer. That way, you’ll remember how good you have it when we go back to normal and be more careful what you do and say to me.” Megan said.

Mark then noticed that something wasn’t right about Megan, she was dirty. Megan looked like she hadn’t showered in a few days.

“Megan, have you not been showering?” Mark asked, genuinely curious.

“Oh, so you noticed. Well, during those last three days you spent in my digestive track and bowels, I stopped showering for a special activity when you came out.” Megan explained as she got up and headed towards the shower.

It didn’t take Mark long to figure out what Megan was going to do. Being Megan’s sponge was one of Mark’s favorite kink activities, but Megan always did it for him after she had already had her real shower because Mark was disgusted by being smothered by Megan’s dirty body. However, this time, Megan had not been without a shower for a single night, she had been without a shower for three whole days.

“MEGAN, PLEASE!” Mark pleaded as Megan turned on the water and started taking off her clothes.

“Ugh, when are you going to learn that your pathetic pleas mean nothing?” Megan asked with a giggle as she finished taking off her clothes.

Megan then went over to take Mark’s clothes off, but he resisted.

“Okay, you still have the nerve to resist me?! Fine, the shower is off!” Megan yelled as she turned off the water.

Megan then held Mark up to her rancid armpit.

“Instead, you’re going to spend the whole night in my smelly armpit. Be good and we’ll have a shower in the morning. Otherwise, you’re going back in for the rest of the day. It’s only going to get smellier, you know?” Megan said as she shoved Mark in her armpit.

Megan then put on a tight shirt to prevent Mark from escaping and laid down for sleep.

“Goodnight.” Megan said with an evil smile.

Somehow, this was almost even worse than Megan’s bowels. Mark had a completely different view of his wife’s body now. He once saw her body as beautiful and sexy, but now also realized how much her beautiful and sexy body could be used for torture. She could make her body heaven or hell for Mark depending on her mood.

Chapter 3 by GiantessVoreCentral

Mark was already at his limit after being in her rancid armpit for 30 seconds, but he was going to be there for at least the next eight hours. Mark didn’t exactly sleep that night, more like blacked out multiple times under the overwhelming stench. Finally, when Megan woke up and removed her shirt to let him out, he took is first breath of decent air in hours and it was like heaven itself had entered his lungs.

Megan didn’t allow this bliss to continue for long though, she quickly took him to the bathroom and started the water again.

“Now, take your clothes off.” Megan demanded as she sat down for a morning dump while the water heated up.

Mark didn’t even try to resist this time, he just took off his clothes and quickly as he could. Megan then grabbed him and stepped into the shower. Although this shower was going to be pure torture, at least Megan’s body would be clean again and she wouldn’t be able to torture him with her odor anymore…at least for a while.

The first things Megan washed were her armpits. Although this was torturous, it was nothing compared to spending an entire night in one, so Mark couldn’t really complain. As Megan continued to wash down her body, it was like passing through the levels of hell for Mark. Her entire body was rancid. Still beautiful, but also rancid. However, what Mark feared most as he continued to move down his wife’s body was her butt.

Eventually, the nightmare he had been dreading came and he found himself inside Megan’s ass. It was almost just as rancid as the armpit, but that wasn’t the worst part. Mark didn’t notice before, but Megan hadn’t wiped after her morning dump and instead was going to clean it off in the shower. Although Mark had dealt with both rancid smells on their own for long periods of time, having to face both together gave him a whole new meaning of hell. If that wasn’t bad enough, Megan also farted a couple times as she thoroughly washed the inside of her butt cheeks. The rest of the trip wasn’t nearly as bad as her butt or armpits but having that on top of her butt and armpits amplified the pain of the experience many times over. When the shower was finally over, Mark began to question if he still loved Megan for real.

Megan was very cruel over the next few days, and this meant something would forever be different in their relationship even if Megan suddenly went back to normal and apologized for everything: Megan had a dark side, a bad one. Mark had to do everything Megan demanded throughout the entire day and one little mishap meant spending the whole night in Megan’s ass where she took pleasure in farting on him the whole time. As a result, Mark lived in constant fear.

Of course, obeying Megan’s every demand didn’t save Mark from her ass; it just meant he didn’t have to spend the night in it. Sometimes, Megan would keep Mark shoved between her ass cheeks while she gamed. Apparently, since he screwed up her gaming experience so bad, he had to make up for it by breathing in her farts so that she wouldn’t have to smell them herself. Mark hated having to fill his lungs with such rancid air, but he still did his best as Megan would make him stay in that hell for the entire night if even the slightest whiff got to her nose.

“You know, I hear some gamers wear adult diapers so going to the bathroom doesn’t interrupt their gaming.” Megan remarked, not actually planning on doing it, but wanting to scare Mark.

Speaking of gaming, Megan finally decided to start a new file of her favorite game, figuring that she liked it enough to play through it again that far even though she had almost beat it a week ago. Just before Megan started the game, her stomach rumbled. Megan was reminded of the time she ate Mark and decided he shouldn’t get away with only living through that hell once.

“Oops, looks like my belly needs some gaming fuel.” Megan giggled as she popped Mark in her mouth.

Then, just as Megan swallowed, she noticed something strange on the file select screen.

“Full view?” Megan asked, reading the text on one of the options.

Megan then pressed the option and her heart sank. Her file was there. Mark had not overwritten her save file after all, the game only showed the most recently played file unless you went into full view. Then, all of Megan’s lust for sadistic pleasure and revenge were lifted in an instant and as her eyes started to tear up. Megan stuck her finger in her throat and made herself throw Mark up.

“MARK, SWEETHEART! YOU DIDN’T DELETE MY SAVE FILE AFTER ALL! I WAS A COMPLETE BITCH TO YOU OVER NOTHING! I’M SO SORRY, PLEASE! LET ME MAKE IT UP TO YOU! I’LL DO ANYTHING! ANYTHING! I LOVE YOU!” Megan shouted as she burst into tears.

Mark just stared coldly at Megan.

“Megan?” Mark asked.

“Huh?” Megan replied.



“I want a divorce.” Mark said.

Megan didn’t even try talking him out of it; she knew that she didn’t deserve any of his love after the cruel way she treated him.

“I understand…” Megan mumbled with tears rolling down her face.

Megan then ran into the bedroom and locked the door. From the other side, Mark could hear Megan crying furiously.

“MARK! MY SWEET LITTLE MARK! WHAT HAVE I DONE?! ALL OVER A STUPID VIDEO GAME!” She shouted.

Mark simply walked off to go file for a divorce.

“YOU HAVE A GIANTESS WIFE AND YOU WANT A DIVORCE?! ARE YOU CRAZY?! YOU’LL DIE!” The employee at the divorce office screamed at Mark.

“I don’t care, I will not be married to that devil any longer.” Mark said coldly.

Mark was so sure he was going to go through with this, but when it came time to sign the divorce papers, something was preventing his hand from moving.

Chapter 4 by GiantessVoreCentral

Meanwhile, Megan was still crying in bed, just not as violently. (Mostly because most of her tears had already been cried out.) Then, Megan felt like she felt something climb up the bed. She opened her eyes to see Mark standing there with a stern look on his face.

“You get one more chance.” Mark said.

Then, before Mark knew it, he was in Megan’s arms.

“THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I PROMISE I’LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU! I’LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT! I’LL BE YOUR SLAVE FROM HERE ON OUT! JUST PROMISE YOU’LL NEVER STOP LOVING ME!” Megan screamed as she started kissing Mark.

“No, no slaves, Megan. Two wrongs don’t make a right.” Mark responded.

“Well…what do you want, then?” Megan asked as her crying slowed down.

“Megan, I think I know why you did all those horrible things to me: You pent up your anger for too long and it all came out at once. You were so afraid of getting mad at me because you didn’t want me to feel unsafe around you and your powerful body, but that’s not natural. Couples fight, even giantess and tiny couples. You need to be more honest about your feelings.” Mark explained.

“Yeah, you’re right. You’re exactly right.” Megan said softly.

Megan then got more comfortable as she got ready to talk some more.

“Megan, what did I do to make you pent up that anger?” Mark asked.

Megan paused for a second before speaking.

“Well, the little things sort of added up…and, well, there was one big thing.” Megan said nervously.

“Megan, please. Tell me.” Mark asked as he put his hand on Megan’s shoulder.



“You told me that you didn’t want me to eat tinies anymore. Even though I wasn’t digesting them, you told me it was wrong to eat tinies and I went without my favorite snack for so long. Every time a craving hit, I would have to bury yet another surge of anger towards you. You…took away a pleasure very dear to me, Mark…” Megan explained as she cracked a sad smile.

Mark paused for a second.

“Megan, I’m sorry, but if we’re going to be in a relationship, you can’t eat random tinies.” Mark said.

Megan looked down in sadness.

“…But if it really means that much to you, you can eat me whenever you like.” Mark continued.

Megan looked up at Mark like he was her savior.

“You…you really mean it, Mark? But I thought you said my stomach was nasty.” Megan asked.

“Your stomach? I’ll get used to it. Your stomach is nothing compared to your armpits, or your bowels, or your farts…or that disgusting soup.” Mark clarified.

“Stop insulting my mom’s soup or I really will try that gaming diaper.” Megan giggled.

Mark nodded and hugged Megan. Megan returned the affection.

Later, Megan sat down with Mark on the couch and started up her favorite game.

“Megan, what are you doing?” Mark asked.

Megan looked down in sadness again.

“I did all those horrible things to you after I thought you deleted my stupid save file. I need to prove to you that I don’t care about this file more than you.” Megan replied as she went to delete her file.

But just as Megan’s thumb was about to hit the button to delete the file, Mark reached out his arms and stopped her thumb.

“Megan, you don’t have to do that for me. I love you and I know how much that file means to you, so I want you to keep it.” Mark said.

Megan threw her arms around Mark.

“You really are the best, you know that?” Megan asked through her affection.

Just then, Megan’s tummy rumbled.

“Hey, Megan, you need some gaming fuel before you face the final boss?” Mark asked.

Megan’s mouth started watering.

“May I? Please?” Megan asked.

“I said eat me whenever you want, so help yourself.” Mark replied.

Megan ate Mark for the third time, but this time the process was filled with gentle affection rather than revengeful hatred. As much as Mark hated to admit it for the time being, he kind of liked it. The inside of Megan’s stomach wasn’t nearly as bad as Mark remembered it. The smell was easy to get used to, and it was warm and comfortable. Mark snuggled up to sleep inside his wife while she jumped for joy after finally beating her game.


The End.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9795