The Queens Teacher's Pet by thegreatrizzo
Summary:

John has detention at a wizardry school. he is surprised to see that the most beautiful professor as the supervisor. Will he survive her punishment or will she take him over

 

Side story of "Board game not for the family"

 

The story is written from two perspectives. one chapter will be one the students views and thoughts of an event and the next chapter the teacher's views and thoughts over the same event.

 

John's epilogue is out and we have over 10,000 views. Let us make it 20,000

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. This is fanfiction and no money is being made from it

 

This story is inspired by Marushamo's "Secert Play with Friend's Mom" You should check out his work.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Adult 30-39, Body Exploration, Crush, Entrapment, Fantasy, Gentle, Instant Size Change, Maternal, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: Nipple Vore
Challenges: Nipple Vore
Challenges: Nipple Vore
Challenges: Nipple Vore
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 24365 Read: 53628 Published: October 30 2020 Updated: November 19 2020
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. This is fanfiction and no money is being made from it

 

This is inspired by the story "Secert play time iwth a friends mom" by Marushamo. you should check out his stuff.

1. Chapter 1: Detention-John's View by thegreatrizzo

2. Chapter 1b: Detention- Artoria's view by thegreatrizzo

3. Chapter 2: First Lesson- John's view by thegreatrizzo

4. Chapter 2b: First Lesson- Artoria's view by thegreatrizzo

5. Chapter 3: Second Lesson- John's view by thegreatrizzo

6. Chapter 3b: Second Lesson- Artoria's view by thegreatrizzo

7. Chapter 4: The Last Lesson - John's View by thegreatrizzo

8. Chapter 4b: The Last Lesson - Artoria's View by thegreatrizzo

9. Chapter 9: Epilogue- John's POV- His new life by thegreatrizzo

Chapter 1: Detention-John's View by thegreatrizzo
Author's Notes:

John has detention for having a fight with another student. He comes to detention not expecting what is to come

I was walking to charms class for my detention. I had broken a nose or two and a few ribs of snobbing nobles. They felt so entitled beating and bullying some nerdy wizard from a little known family. Those nobles thought that because of their rich history and blood flowing with magic that they could do what they wanted. It made me a little nauseated thinking about the abuse they could wreck on other students here.


I had transferred over here from America to learn magic at this high esteem school. It was old and many powerful wizards and witches had come from here. The schools back at home focused more on the combat things of magic while over here in England. The charms, enchantment, and potions were highly sought out. My potion making ability was higher than average back home which helped me get in. I was already a top combatant in my school and I was hoping to increase even more. The magic duels here were more formulaic than actual fighting so I won pretty easily.


I didn’t have to use much magic on those baby nobles because they were so weak. I was a blonde six foot guy that worked out. I was pretty toned compared to other wizards here. They would keep their nose in a book for hours on end. I was pretty opposite to them as they looked studious while I looked like a delinquent. They were pretty skinny compared to me and I was pretty sure I could beat up 90% of this school in a fist fight.


I entered the charms room to receive my punishment. I was going to argue my case before the charms teacher to get a more lenient punishment. I am sure some here did not like this system of nobles abusing the underprivileged. 


I was shocked to see who was inside the empty charms room. It was the advanced artifact and combat professor, Artoria Lancer Pendragon. She was easily the most beautiful professor at this school. With big boobs and thick thighs, She was every bit what a proper sexy noble would be. She was in her usual navy blue tight suit with her hair up in a bun. She looked up at me with her emerald blue eyes and moving a lock of her golden blonde hair out of the way. 


“Please come in, John,” she said.


I quickly started to shuffle my way towards her. I was halfway up through the desks of the students when she spoke again.


“Stop, stay right there.” 


I halted and stood up straight. I was a bit nervous being in a room with such a pretty woman. She could not be older than 35, maybe she was 30.


“Do you know why you are here?” Artoria asked. She got up and moved herself to the front of her desk. She was taller than me by a few inches (or would it be centimeters here in England). She sat down a little on her desk.


“I am here because I beat up some fellow students who were trying to cheat off another student by taking his homework.” I stated.


“Is there anything else?” she inquired more. 


“I used some magic while I was beating them up.” I replied.


“That is not exactly what I was trying to get at.” Artoria countered. “One of the students that you beat up was the son of the prime minister of this country’s magic council. There are some serious ramifications of what you just did.”


I was shocked. One of the snotty nobles I had beat up was the minister’s son. 


“Ma’am.” I said. “I had only hit him because he was bullying another student. Shouldn’t he be punished for that. The bullied student is my witness.”


“The student did speak up for you. Under normal circumstances, you would just write an essay about how sorry you were. The minister’s son is going back for a week as his punishment. You, on the other hand, have to be punished by me. My punishment can be quite severe.” She said.


I couldn’t believe this. The school thought I was innocent but because it was the minister’s son. I was going to punished because of this stupid system.


“This is absurd! How am I being charged for a crime for doing the right thing. This is bullshit!” I yelled.


“I do believe that you did the honorable thing. If it was up to me, you wouldn’t be punished. But I have a duty to fulfil so I am going to punish you to the best of my abilities.” Artoria remarked.


I pulled out my wand and pointed at her. I was angry. “I am not to deal with this absurdity. I am going to go down fighting.”


She lifted her wand to face mine but I was already for combat.


“Rejectus moveamus!” I yelled.


Nothing happened. 


Artoria swished her wand with bright light blue light at the tip without saying a word.


I felt my world suddenly get larger. I had become smaller. Artoria was walking over to me. I was not going to let myself get defeated that easily.


“Sonarimya umptoonus!” I yelled a different spell.


My world became larger again. I was even smaller now. At this height, I saw Artoria’s legs walk through a pink aura that was close to the ground. She leaned down and took my wand out of my hand. She grabbed me by my waist in one hand and lifted me up to her face.


“I placed some runes down earlier that prevents anyone inside from casting magic. It doesn’t stop magic from being casted on the outside to someone inside. You should have paid more attention in charm class.” Artoria said with a smirk. 


She carried me over to the desk. She sat down with me still in her hands. She was breathing pretty heavily. 

 

“Are you ready to begin your detention?”

End Notes:

John detention begins. he did not expect this situation.

 

The teacher is based off the fate/grand order character Artoria Lancer Pendragon. You can get an idea of how she looks by looking her up and viewing the lancer character.

 

I like readers opinions of my write style. Do I need to be more descriptive, more dialogue, and describe more of their thoughts. I like some constructive criticism.

 

Enjoy Artoria's view

Chapter 1b: Detention- Artoria's view by thegreatrizzo
Author's Notes:

Artoria prepares for detention with John. She doesn't realize the effect the spell she was taught would have on her

I had been handed the assignment of punishing John. The headmaster, Merlin, gave it to me because all the other teachers would try to suck up to the minister to get a better position, not me. I thought that John had done the right thing to protect the other student from the minister’s son. The headmaster agreed with me but he said they had to do something to appease the minister. He told me to use the spell he taught me a while ago. It was a weird spell. He said it would be enjoyable for me and it wouldn’t harm John. I didn’t know how to punish John for this so I guess I would use it.


I went to the charm’s room to set up. It was far away from the dorms and the professor had taken a vacation to care for her parents. I was in my usual blue tight suit with blue thigh high socks. I had a window to show the top part of my cleavage. The artifacts I wore would be rough and this allowed my body to breathe. I prepared the runes in the middle of the students desks so in case he tried any funny business, I could deal with him swiftly. I was very competent in my combat abilities but I did not need that to lead to a duel between us. I went behind the desk and started to grade some papers that I need to grade.


John entered the room after a little while of me grading. He stood at the doorway for a little bit. We had not seen each other before. He wouldn’t be in my class until next year so we had unintentionally been avoiding each other. 


“Please come in, John,” I said.


He walked up towards me with brisk strides. When he had entered the rune’s circle in the middle of the desks, I spoke up.


“Stop, stay right there.” 


He stopped and stood straight up. I was finally able to get a good look at him. He was six foot tall with somewhat short blonde hair. He was well built and his delinquent look made him look pretty handsome. He seemed a bit rough but under the right light he looked gentle. He had a good sense of justice. He was totally my type. If I was back in high school again I would have tried to date him. 


“Do you know why you are here?” I asked. I got up and moved myself to the front of my desk. I was taller than him by a few centimeters (or would it be an inch or two there in America). The height difference would not bother me if I was younger. I sat down a little on my desk.


“I am here because I beat up some fellow students who were trying to cheat off another student by taking his homework.” He stated.


“Is there anything else?” I inquired more. 


“I used some magic while I was beating them up.” John replied.


“That is not exactly what I was trying to get at.” I countered. “One of the students that you beat up was the son of the prime minister of this country’s magic council. There are some serious ramifications of what you just did.”


He was shocked at that revelation. I would be shocked too but that kid needs to learn manners from somewhere. I was glad that John had shown him some.


“Ma’am.” John said. “I had only hit him because he was bullying another student. Shouldn’t he be punished for that. The bullied student is my witness.”


“The student did speak up for you. Under normal circumstances, you would just write an essay about how sorry you were. The minister’s son is going back for a week as his punishment. You, on the other hand, have to be punished by me. My punishment can be quite severe.” I said. 


My punishment is not going to be that severe. I would do the spell and have him do a quiz. It wouldn’t go farther than that if he didn’t do any funny business.


“This is absurd! How am I being charged for a crime for doing the right thing. This is bullshit!” He yelled.


“I do believe that you did the honorable thing. If it was up to me, you wouldn’t be punished. But I have a duty to fulfil so I am going to punish you to the best of my abilities.” I remarked.


He pulled out his wand and pointed at me. He was angry. “I am not to deal with this absurdity. I am going to go down fighting.”


I lifted my wand in defense. He was in the runes so he couldn’t cast magic. It would have been better if he charged me.


“Rejectus moveamus!” He yelled.


Nothing happened. 


I waved my wand to cast the spell silently that the headmaster taught me.


He became half his size. The clothes that he was in shrunk down with him to 3 feet. I walked over to him to begin his punishment.


“Sonarimya umptoonus!” He yelled a different spell.


I couldn’t blame him for trying again, I waved my wand again with the spell lighting the tip with a bright blue light. He became smaller until he was about 40 centimeters tall. I walked into the circle of runes and plucked his wand out of his hand. I picked him up with one hand and lifted him to my face. He was very cute at this size.


As I walked to the desk, I realized that I wanted more of him. This spell had awakened in me a fetish I did not know I had. The headmaster knew I was going to enjoy this spell. 


“I placed some runes down earlier that prevents anyone inside from casting magic. It doesn’t stop magic from being casted on the outside to someone inside. You should have paid more attention in charm class.” I said with a smirk. 


I was breathing pretty heavily. I was going to make this punishment harder than what I planned. I looked at him sexually excited as he was in my hands.

 

“Are you ready to begin your detention?”

End Notes:

Artoria is very aroused by this situation. Will John be okay?

 

Artoria is based off the same character in the fate/grandorder mobile game. She is based off the lancer form. I decided that she is a wizard in secret wizard world.

I would like constructive critiscism of my writing. I want to know were I can improve. I also want to hear all your opinion on the story

Chapter 2: First Lesson- John's view by thegreatrizzo
Author's Notes:

John has to take a quiz for his detention. will he pass?

I was not ready for this. I did not think someone would plan ahead to prevent me from using magic. I had lost to Artoria. It wasn’t the worst thing in the world. I was in the hand of a very pretty woman. 


She reached over with her other hand towards me. I was expecting a smack from her fingers, that would hurt. I closed my eyes to prepare for the pain. It didn’t happen. Instead, I felt her fingers grab my pants and pulled them off. Artoria was stripping me. I opened my eyes to see her grab the bottom of my shirt.


“What are you doing? Aren’t you supposed to be punishing me?” I yelled.


“I am making sure you don’t have notes written on you or your clothes so you won’t cheat for the quiz.” Artoria remarked as she ripped my shirt off of me leaving me naked in her hands. 


I was embarrassed and aroused. I was in the hands of one of the most gorgeous women in the world. I was also showing her everything. My face was getting red and I had a boner.


“What do we have here?” She said with me cusped in her hands. “I have to check her now to make sure there aren’t any notes.”


She pulled me closer to her face. It was huge and beautiful. I got even closer as her tongue came out of her lips. The tongue reached out and licked my balls. Slurp.


“AAhh!” I moaned. 


Artoria pulled me away. “No notes there. Are you good with going on with the punishment? Do you think you can handle it?”


“I can handle it, I can handle it.” I repeated through gasps for breath. It felt exhilarating when she licked me. I was definitely aroused


“Good.” She said. “We can begin with the punishment.”


She moved me from her face downward. My feet connected with something soft but they pushed through it. I continued to go into the softness until I was up to my shoulders. I pulled my shoulders free and raised my arms to my side. I looked around to see that I was in her cleavage. I could fit in between her breasts. I looked up at her face to see what was going to happen next.


“I have made a quiz for you over a bunch of different subjects. If you can answer six of the ten questions correctly, the punishment will be over and you will have your height back.” Artoria stated. “If you do not answer six out of the ten questions correctly, you will be made smaller. Is that clear?”


“Yes ma’am. Perfectly clear.” I shouted. 


This was going to be hard. I was being stimulated by these awesome boobs. I couldn’t fully think straight. The other problem was that I couldn’t get a firm footing. The breasts were so soft that I was slowly sinking into them. It was like trending water to try and stay on top.


“Let us start.” She said. “What spell do you use to push someone away?”

She had adjusted her breasts with that question. The ground loosen a little beneath me.


“Rejectus moveamus!” I said.


“Correct.” Artoria replied. “What ingredient is necessary for a potion to help with digestion.”


“Wilted and then rehydrated Ringus Rose.” I answered.


“Correct. What is the habitat of horned jackrabbits?” She continued.


Biology was a hard subject for me. “America southwest”


“Incorrect. It was America southwest and Mexico.” She said.


I had gotten that question wrong. I was closer to shrinking more. Four more wrong questions and it would happen. I also needed four more right answers to return to normal. It would be hard with my mind and body being so aroused.


“What is the Grimm’s curse?” Artoria asked.


This was hard. I had to think for a moment. This was a historical magic question, my worst subject.


“Short term pleasure followed by long term pain or quick death.” I nervously spoke my answer.


“Correct.” I breathed a little bit easier. “What does the Wu Sung pentagram inflict on the user?”


Another historical magic question, I didn’t study eastern magic much. I had to guess.


“Blindness?” I said.


“Incorrect.” Artoria replied. “It causes numbness in the dominant arm for 24 hours.”


Three more wrong questions and I was done. I had to pull myself together. I had to concentrate and remember all that I had learned. As I was quarrelling with myself about my situation, I felt something touch the back of my head.


“Huh? What is going on?”


Very gently, the thing on the back of my head started to push me into Artoria’s boobs. 


“Hey!” I yelled. “I am sinking in. I am going inside!”


Artoria was pushing me into her cleavage.


“Stop! Ah! I am getting buried! Ah! I can't finish the quiz like this! Ah! He-” I continuously yelled  until I was completely buried in her bust.


I was wiggly in here to get any space so I could breathe. It was warm and soft. I could hear her heartbeat beating really fast. She was enjoying this and so was I. I had boner and it was exposed. I noticed that my lower half was not inside her bust. My legs were just dangling from her underboob. She must have magically removed her clothes when she asked the first question. That would explain the readjustment with it getting looser earlier.


“What is a spell that creates a large sound that stuns an opponent.” Artoria continued.


I knew the answer. I had tried that spell earlier on her. I couldn’t get the answer out as I was being smothered by her boobs.


“MmtpfGhH!” My words blocked the cushion around me.


“No answer. I guess that counts as incorrect.” She said.


I was going to get every question wrong if I couldn’t make a sound. She had silenced me so that she could shrink me more. I was trapped with no way out. I couldn’t do anything at this size and my wand was taken away. 


“How does one make the effects of a spell come out slowly or delayed?” another question from Artoria.


I couldn’t answer the question from here. I just resigned myself to my loss and waited patiently for it to end.


“Small steady flow of magic through the wand instead of a sudden burst of it. You wouldn’t learn that until next year so we will count that right.” She answered.


It would be nice if she did that for all of them. I did not expect her to though. My attention was quickly diverted as I felt big touch my dick, it was Artoria’s fingers.


“What dance is used to quiet the fire spirits on the island of Fiji?”


I didn’t pay any attention to the question at all. Artoria’s fingers were messing with my boner below her boobs. It felt so good having a woman brush my hard dick.


“Silence is another incorrect.” Artoria spoke. “What spell makes objects float?”


Artoria was now flicking my dick side to side. I was convulsing at the pleasure. This was torturous to feel so good when you are about to be made smaller.


“Silence again. What charm spell calls out the stored fire energy in a ruby?” Artoria said.


I couldn’t think straight. The stimulation from the softness of Artoria’s boobs to her fingers playing with my dick was too much. I was breathing hard and shaking about. I couldn’t do either well as I was losing oxygen in her boobs and her boobs restrict my movement except my lower torso.


“Wrong again. The quiz is over.” She remarked.


Artoria’s boobs suddenly separated and I found myself scooting down her belly. It was a slow descent as I was catching my breath from being suffocated earlier. I hit the ground and found that I was in a precarious location. 


I was on leaning on the outside of Artoria’s crotch. It had a navy blue laced lingerie barely hiding her pussy. Next to me were her pearly white thighs with navy blue spandex socks coming half way up the thighs. There was a sweet smell arising from within the panties, Artoria was aroused.


“It seems that you failed the quiz.” Artoria stated firmly.


I looked up in response to her voice. When I did, I saw that her navy blue tight suit was gone. Her exposed scrupulous breasts on full display. Her breasts had no sag and each with a slightly erect nipple on a wide pinkish tan areola. She had definitely removed her clothes off magically. The only pieces of clothing on her were her socks and lingerie underwear. I was agape and embarrassed at the wonder I saw. I was brought back to reality as Artoria’s hand grabbed around my torso and lifted me up.


“Since you failed, you have to become smaller.” Artoria smirked. “Let that be your first strike.”


I was not having this. I was cheated out of that quiz. I was pressed against the front of her left boob. I was smaller than it but not by a huge margin but still not quite able to reach the top of it.


“This is unfair. I couldn’t answer the quiz from within. The no way you can shrink me farther.” I was rambling. I was trying to get away from her by leaning back away from this boob that was bigger than my body. She made sure though that I was snuggly embraced by it.


“You knew the rules beforehand, don’t make any excuses for your failures. Time to shrink.” Artoria said smugly. She lifted her wand with a dim light blue appearing on the tip. “I will teach you the answer to the one question that was too advanced for you.”


My body was feeling the magic of the spell flowing through me. It was a trickle instead of a sudden wave like last time. I could definitely feel my body slowly become smaller and smaller.


“What I am shrinking again. You can do it like this?” I screamed. Artoria’s palm, which used to only take my torso, was getting larger and larger.


“Please stop. I am still shrinking.” I was trembling. Her palm was now nearly as big as my body was pinning me to her boob.


“Mmm, mmm mmmm!” I was twitching. It was a mixture of fear and arousal. She moved me from the palm, which was now bigger than me, to her fingers. I was still being pressed by her hand into the tip of her boob.


“MMM…. mmm!” I was shaking all over. My arousal had won over my fear. I was sexually excited being engulfed by Artoria’s boob as she put a fingertip behind my head and pushed my head into her nipple. My first true experience with a naked woman and she was getting bigger. 


“Halt!” A booming voice pieced the air. 


The fingers loosen their grips on me to catch my breath. “Huh, huh, huh” I was panting. I tilted my embarrassed and shocked face upwards.


Artoria’s face was huge. It seemed to be a giant sun that crest over her boob. My vision was nearly just Artoria’s face, boob, and hair. It was so gorgeous and refined as she stared down at me.


“Now that you are the size of my areola. I think we should start the next lesson of your detention.”

 

I couldn’t do anything as she rubbed and pressed me against her nipple. I was so sexually aroused by the situation. I believe I discover a fetish about myself.

End Notes:

John failed the first quiz. Will he ever get out of detention?

 

Constructive criticism is appriecated. I want to impove my story skills to draw people into these worlds. 

 

Enjoy Artoria's view

Chapter 2b: First Lesson- Artoria's view by thegreatrizzo
Author's Notes:

Artoria gives John a quiz but will it be fair?

I had not planned for this. I was so sexually aroused at having a tiny man in my hands. I was losing my inhibitions. It was the best thing in the world. I wanted to control him more and more. I wanted John to be mine.


I saw that there was a bulge in his pants. He was aroused as well. This made the situation a whole lot easier on me. I brought my other hand to pull off his clothes. He winced and covered his face as the hand drew near. He was expecting a flick but it never came. I grabbed his pants by the waist and pulled them and his underwear off. He seemed to finally understand what was going on as I grabbed his shirt.


“What are you doing? Aren’t you supposed to be punishing me?” He yelled.


“I am making sure you don’t have notes written on you or your clothes so you won’t cheat for the quiz.” I remarked as I ripped his shirt off of him leaving him naked in my hands. 


He was embarrassed and aroused. He found me very attractive. He was showing me everything and he had an obvious boner. I wanted to tease him a little bit.


“What do we have here?” I said. I cusped my hands together with his arms hanging in between my thumbs and pointer fingers. “I have to check her now to make sure there aren’t any notes.”


I pulled him closer to my face. His whole body was so adorable. I opened my mouth and pushed out my tongue as I brought him closer. The tip of my tongue scooped the bottom of his balls as I licked. Slurp.


“AAhh!” John moaned. 


I pushed myself away. “No notes there. Are you good with going on with the punishment? Do you think you can handle it?”


“I can handle it, I can handle it.” He repeated through gasps for breath. It felt exhilarating when I licked him. 


“Good.” I said. “We can begin with the punishment.”


I lowered him from face down to my cleavage. The window in my body tight suit was the perfect place to place him. I placed his legs in between my breasts and proceeded to push him down deeper until he hit the bottom part of my clothes. He only had his head sticking out but he quickly wiggled his arms free and rested them on my bust. It was so arousing to have a man in my cleavage. I wanted all of him in there. He stared up straight up at my face


“I have made a quiz for you over a bunch of different subjects. If you can answer six of the ten questions correctly, the punishment will be over and you will have your height back.” I stated. “If you do not answer six out of the ten questions correctly, you will be made smaller. Is that clear?”


“Yes ma’am. Perfectly clear.” John shouted. 


I was going to make this quiz hard and impossible to complete. He and I were both stimulated by the fact that he was in my bust. I was pretty sure he couldn’t think straight. He was struggling to get a footing on any fold of my boobs. He only needed to slide down to his shoulders to find my clothes could support him. I need to get rid of the ground that could support him. I brought my wand under my boobs so he wouldn’t see it and with my other arm, I encircled my breasts so I could hold them up tight together.


“Let us start.” I said. “What spell do you use to push someone away?”

I cast a spell to teleport and remove my clothes off of me and nicely folded to the side of me. He didn’t seem to notice. I was wearing my navy blue thigh socks and a navy blue lingerie underwear in the charms room. If anyone saw me they would have thought I was a stripper. I still had my arm squeezed around my boob to keep him in the bust.


“Rejectus moveamus!” John said.


“Correct.” I replied. “What ingredient is necessary for a potion to help with digestion.”


“Wilted and then rehydrated Ringus Rose.” He answered.


“Correct. What is the habitat of horned jackrabbits?” I continued.


Biology seemed to be a hard subject for him. “America southwest”


“Incorrect. It was America southwest and Mexico.” I said.


I brought my wand hand up behind his head. If he got another wrong answer he would go in my cleavage. I wanted him to get another wrong answer. He seemed to be struggling from the arousal he was having with my body. My fingers dancing with excitement for him to get a wrong answer.


“What is the Grimm’s curse?” I asked.


This seemed to be his tough subject. He had to think for a moment. This was a historical magic question, the subject that will do him in


“Short term pleasure followed by long term pain or quick death.” He nervously spoke his answer.


“Correct.” He breathed a little bit easier. It wasn’t over yet. “What does the Wu Sung pentagram inflict on the user?”


Another historical magic question, I had to guess that he didn’t study eastern magic much. He fretted over this question that he had to make a random answer.


“Blindness?” John said.


“Incorrect.” I replied. “It causes numbness in the dominant arm for 24 hours.”


He was done. He is not going to be able to finish the quiz. I was going to make sure of it. He tried so hard. He thought he needed to make sure that he did not get five questions wrong but in truth, it was two. I was full of happiness as to what I was about to do.


“Huh? What is going on?” He screamed


Very gently, my hand on the back of John’s head started to push him into my boobs. 


“Hey!” He yelled. “I am sinking in. I am going inside!”


I was going to push him entirely into my cleavage.


“Stop! Ah! I am getting buried! Ah! I can't finish the quiz like this! Ah! He-” He continuously yelled  until I almost completely buried his body in my bust. 


“That is such a cute reaction to have while being buried in boobs.” I thought.


His lower body was sticking out of my under boob. He wasn’t small enough to be completely swallowed by my tits. I was sure I would be fixing that soon. He struggled with his upper body that was trapped. It tickled to have his arms push for space inside the tit prison. I had to continue with the quiz though.


“What is a spell that creates a large sound that stuns an opponent.” I continued.


He seemed to know the answer to this question. I could feel his mouth open to try to speak. No sound came out as my tits muffled everything.


“No answer. I guess that counts as incorrect.” She said.


My boobs had made every answer wrong for him. No sound could not escape from it. He was imprisoned with no wand to let him escape.


“How does one make the effects of a spell come out slowly or delayed?” another question I asked John


He couldn’t answer the question from there and I realized that would be learned in his next grade. I would give this question to him. It did not matter, he would still fail the quiz. 


“Small steady flow of magic through the wand instead of a sudden burst of it. You wouldn’t learn that until next year so we will count that one, right.” I answered.


He seemed to have resigned himself to the lost. He had stopped wiggly around. I was feeling so inflamed with his wiggly that I did not want it to stop. I knew what I had to do. I brought the hand that had shoved him inside there, underneath my boobs. I was going to agitate him to incite my passion.


“What dance is used to quiet the fire spirits on the island of Fiji?”


I brought my finger up to his dick. It was standing erect and twitching as I brushed it.


“Silence is another incorrect.” I spoke. “What spell makes objects float?”


I was now flicking his dick side to side. He was very excited by this that his whole body was twitching. I was getting very turned on at his movement but extremely turned on by him becoming smaller.


“Silence again. What charm spell calls out the stored fire energy in a ruby?” I said.


He was thrashing about. His upper torso and his dick were so full of energy. I was pretty sure that he was running out of air. He was trying to gasp for what little oxygen was there. I was breathing a little hard too. I had a bead or two of sweat forming on my body from the excitement.


“Wrong again. The quiz is over.” I remarked.


I let go of my boobs to separate them and He started scooting down my belly. It was a slow descent as I quickly caught my breath from being sexually excited earlier. He massaged my belly with that skin on skin contact. John hit the seat of the chair and he found himself in a precarious location. 


John was leaning on my crotch. My navy blue laced lingerie was barely hiding my pussy. Next to him, my pearly white thighs with navy blue spandex socks could crush him right now. I was aroused, I was sure he noticed as my vagina was moist. It was emitting a smell calling for a wild boar to tread inside. I wanted him there but I knew that a student and teacher shouldn’t do those things. It was my only decent thought right now and I didn’t know how long before I betrayed that thought.


“It seems that you failed the quiz.” I stated firmly.


He stared up at me with his mouth wide open. Above him was a nearly naked woman with the only decency seeming to be her panties. I would be agaped and embarrassed as well to see such a fine sexy woman. I reached down and picked him up in one hand.


“Since you failed, you have to become smaller.” I smirked. “Let that be your first strike.”


I was so high on my power and sexual appetite. I didn’t care that I made the quiz unfair. I was playing through my mind this fetish and what I could do. I carried him to the front of my left boob. He was still pretty big but he will not be for long.


“This is unfair. I couldn’t answer the quiz from within. The no way you can shrink me farther.” He was rambling. He was trying to get away from me by leaning back away from my boob that was bigger than his body. I made sure though that he was snuggly embraced by it. It was about to get a whole lot bigger than him


“You knew the rules beforehand, don’t make any excuses for your failures. Time to shrink.” I said smugly. I lifted my wand with a dim light blue appearing on the tip. “I will teach you the answer to the one question that was too advanced for you.”


I slowly let the magic out of me like a steady creak. It was not going to a waterfall of magic that normally happens when you use magic normally. This allowed the effects to happen slowly. This would cause John to slowly dwindle instead of the sudden size change when I first hit him.


“What I am shrinking again. You can do it like this?” He screamed. His body, which I only my hand was able to grip around his torso, was getting smaller and smaller.


“Please stop. I am still shrinking.” He was trembling. My palm was now nearly as big as his body. I kept pinning him to the front of my boob.


“Mmm, mmm mmmm!” He was twitching. I was going through a mixture of power and arousal. I moved him from the palm, which was now bigger than him, to my fingers. I was still pressing him with my hand into the tip of my breast.


This was the best feeling in the world. Having a little body rubbing against your flesh, there is nothing like it. I was changing him from a human being to a little pet. I wanted more and I couldn’t hold back this craving inside. John will have to satisfy this hunger.


“MMM…. mmm!” He and I were shaking all over. My arousal was winning over my previous reluctance. I was so sexually aroused engulfing John with my breast. I put a fingertip behind his head and forced it into my nipple. This must be his first true experience with a naked woman and I was getting bigger and bigger around him. It was my first experience as well with a naked man. 


“Halt!” I said


My fingers loosen their grip a little on John. he was catching his breath, “Huh, huh, huh.” It must have been hard to breathe smooshed against my tit. I tilted my blissful and lustful face downwards. He started back at me with a shocked and cute face.


John was so tiny now. There was barely any weight to him. He could easily fit in the palm of my hand. I would have to be careful not to crush him in my hand. At this size, he was so cute and adorable. My sexual passions were rising up in me again. I had to control myself.


“Now that you are the size of my areola. I think we should start the next lesson of your detention.” I cooed.

 

I had to stick with just rubbing him against my nipple. I wanted more but I had to wait. I had a few more lessons for detention before I could make my new fetish a reality. I was aiming for supplement classes.

End Notes:

Artoria has more instore for John. Will he be able to escape detention?

 

Constructive criticism is appreciated. I want to know where to improve. Describing a body or feelings, peoples thought and dialogues, and actions that people or the world makes. I want people to enjoy and understand the story.

 

Thank for reading

Chapter 3: Second Lesson- John's view by thegreatrizzo
Author's Notes:

John has to go through another lesson in detention. Will he make it through?

I have been stuck for how many minutes with my body face to face with Artoria’s areola for I do not know how long. It was a very arousing situation with her just burying me into her tit. This was so sexy being in her hand and having skin to skin contact with a grown woman. I had erection from this scenario and I was wondering if she could feel it. Would she punish me for it? She seemed very aroused at this situation as well. Would she make me smaller?


“We will now begin the next lesson.” She said standing up. She was carrying me still against her nipple as she walked. I could feel the bounce of every step as she went into the private office of the charm professor. She sat down on the ground next to a coffee table(or is it a tea table in England). “This room should help you focus some as we do another quiz with ten questions. Answer five of them right and you will be big again.”


This was going to another impossible quiz. She would just stuff me in the breasts again and I can’t answer a thing. 


“Mmpth” I protested as I was pressed against the back of my head into the areola.


“If you do not want to be smaller.” Artoria spoke smugly. “I suggest you think and try your hardest♥”


I was pressed harder into Artoria’s left nipple making a little dent in her boob. I was given a strong whiff of her smell. It was a sweet rose scent coming from her skin. She must have put perfume on before detention. There was a salty aroma mixed in from the sweat she was building up from this interaction. 


“What mythical creature can adapt and evolve with any environment, food, and interactions that it comes in contact with?” Artoria asked.


I did not pay any attention to the question. I was so aroused with Artori’s scent. The boner I had was getting harder and harder against her nipple. I might release my pent up load if this kept up.


“The answer is the slime.” Artoria said. 


Artoria paused for a moment.


“It seems that your dick has been pressing against my nipple for awhile now.” Artoria suggestively commented. She noticed my erection. “Hmm, since it is so small I wonder if…”


There was a sticky release as Artoria pulled my body off her nipple. It did not want to let me go. I was carried up to her face in an open fist. She was staring at me with a mellow lustful look. She was pulling me closer to that nobly beautiful face. I could hear her starting to breathe a little bit harder. I got closer when she started to open her mouth and stick out her tongue. The tongue was covered in her saliva and dripping. 


“Ah!” I gasped as I knew what was coming.


Slurp slurp slurp.


Artoria licked me several times until I was covered in her slick saliva. I was gasping for air as she lowered me down to her nipple again. I was a little dazed as I was again in front of that familiar nipple.


“Hey wh-what was that for?” I stammered. 


I looked down at my spit covered body to see what was going on. Artoria was trying to adjust my hip. She was aiming my dick for something in her nipple.


“Ow ow.” I stated. She would push my body into her nipple trying to find a hole for my dick.


“It won’t fit! Ah!” I continued. My dick gave way a little bit into her nipple.


“HUH!” I yelled.


Artoria noticed my dick had found a hole and shoved my hips hard in her body. My dick was inside her nipple covered by her flesh. It was tight around my cock. It felt so good and painful when it went inside.


“I can not believe I could put this student’s dick inside my nipple’s hole.” Artoria remarked with some panting. “You dick is so small that it can fit inside.”


Artoria was pressing my body against her nipple with just two fingers. I was trying to get a grip with my arms and hand on her boob as she loosen the pressure on me a little bit. I was stuck on her nipple by my dick.


“You might be the first person to have actual sex with a nipple.” Artoria said.


My body was twitching with pleasure and fear. It felt so good. I just want to stay there. I also just wanted to stay there because I did not want to fall down. Artoria started to rub my back with one of the fingers holding me there.


“It must feel really nice? I guess it feels so good that you can hardly move.” She swayed my hips like it was the beginning action of arousing sexual activity.


“What if? I moved my fingers over here and held you like this?” She put the two fingers under my butt.


“I adjust my body and my breast like this?” She leaned forward with my body becoming almost parallel to the ground. Her tit was on top of me as felt her fingers tense up a little.


Suddenly the pressure increased to an excruciating amount. Artoria was shoving my body into her boob. I was being engulfed as the weight of her tit was crushing me. It hurt but it felt very good at the same time. I did not think I could stop myself from cuming if she did a little more.


“Haha! That must have hurt really bad. Having the full weight of my boob on your body.” Artoria was very well pleased with herself. It was painful for a little bit but then she eased up a little.


“Oops. I forgot about the quiz.” She stated, with no sound of remorse in her voice. “Let us change the lesson then. Okay?”


I could say anything as my face was plastered against her boob.


“Let us have a timeout for five seconds.” Artoria said. “If you can be still for the entirety of the countdown. If you make it out without doing anything I will turn you back to normal. I will warn you I will make it hard.”


I was able to peel my face off her boob as she started the countdown.


“5”


She was using her finger to make a circle motion of my body against her nipples.


“4”


She gripped my ass between two fingers.


“3”


She started to pull and push my body so that my dick was rubbing the folds inside her nipple.


“2”


This is most of be what it is like to have sex. I was feeling really good. I was going to ejeculate in her nipple. I had to make this stop


“Please stop.” I raised my hand and whimpered.


“1” 


She pulled my body trying to get my dick out of her teat but it was stuck.


“NNNRrGGhhh!” I groaned.


“0”


My dick came out and so did my load. I cum as soon as it popped out and it went onto her nipple. I had just had sex with Artoria’s nipple. It was exhilarating and marvelous to have one’s virginity stolen this way. I was spent and tired from that ordeal as she lifted me above her head. I was pinched between two fingers by my torso just hanging there.


“You couldn’t stay still for timeout. It was so close too. That is so sad♥” Artoria said in a caring voice that mocked me.


She pulled me down until I was directly in front of her face. I was floating straight up in her two fingers but dropping in defeat.


“That is the second strike.” She said excitingly. She was happy that I failed but was trying her best to hide it.“I guess I have to shrink you again huh?”


“Uhh!” I sighed


I was placed down on the coffee table that was next to her. I stood there trembling as she turned and placed her huge breasts on the table. She scooted them forward until they were a few feet away from me according to my point of view. They must have been two or three inches in reality. I was scared about becoming smaller but extremely aroused by the bare boobs in front of me. I tried to hide this by using my hand to hide my dick but I was shivering from both of these emotions as Artoria leaned in.


“Are you ready for the punishment?” Artoria asked.


“Hu hu hu” my response was gasping.


“Okay then.” She did not wait for me to respond. “I want you to pay attention. You see that you are about the same size as my areola. I am going to shrink you and you are going to get smaller while the nipple gets bigger.”


I got my head back into reality as she spoke about my punishment. This was not a normal detention, I had to get out of here before it was too late.


“Ready..?” Artoria wiggled her wand in the air.


“uhm, hold on a moment?” I bleated.


She was surprised a little bit at my statement. She seemed curious at what I was trying to say. She leaned forward as I looked up at her.


“Hmm? Yes?” She asked.


I was trying to collect myself as I spoke. Artoria’s nipple, which she said was going to get bigger than me, was very intimidating.


“I uh I do not think we should do this.” I stuttered. I was trying to control my fear and my boner as my legs quaked. “If I get smaller… I might… well…”


“Do you want me to stop?” 


“Um uh, yes please.” I murmured back.


Artoria was still leaning forward with her hands on the table through this discussion. She seemed to be thinking as well as she brought a finger to her lip. She appeared to be intrigued by the question.


“Mmm, isn’t this detention? There were a lot of professors who wanted to punish you. They wanted to get a leg up with the minister. I did not like buttering up to people for favors. I was chosen because I would not push personal political gain over my students' benefit.” Artoria said. 


I had an idea that might be the case when I learned that the guy that I had beat up was the minister’s son. It did not sound like that Artoria was trying to torture me. She had to do this to keep some higher up satisfied. It was a bummer that the school had to keep up appearances of order.


“If we stop now, it would be considered that you walked out of detention. If you walked out of detention it would be the school council that would decide your fate.” She continued. “The school council can choose expulsion as their punishment. They would be willing to do that choice if it meant it would make the minister happy. The expulsion will be on your permanent record that will prevent you from going to other schools across the world. If you complete the detention that will not have happened. Are you okay with that?”


I was stuck. I would not be able to get a decent education with a black mark like that from an esteemed school. I might not be able to get a job after this if I ended detention. I just had to tough it out through the punishments. It should not be too bad. I was getting to see and have skin to skin contact with a very sexy naked woman. The only problem was that she was literally leagues above me.


“I guess-ss--s not.” I stammered. I was still nervous and sexually excited. I had to deal with this problem head on but it was scary. “Well-ll o-okay.”


She nodded and picked up her wand. She was very happy. “We are all good then.” 


She switched over to a game face for a moment. “Let us begin.”


The tip of her wand lit up with the light blue light. “Shrink.”


A gentle flow of magic swept over me. I was shrinking slowly. She was going to take her time.


“Urgh” I groaned.


My little body compared to the magic was immense. It seemed like I was becoming small with huge leaps. I definitely felt nauseated from the spell that I fell on my knees.


“Can you feel the magic? Your body shrinking?” Artoria pestered me. She sounded very proud of herself as I became smaller.


“Ah, huh, huh, aah.” I gasped. I could only keep my face to the ground as I was just feeling sick and gasping for air. The magic felt weird this time around.


“The areola, that was the same size, is getting bigger. The nipple on it is now looking down at you as your shrinking continues.” Artoria was now lecturing me about my situation. I seemed to be losing a lot of height.


“You have only shrunken a few centimeters from what I am seeing. To you it must seem very different. The boob must seem like it is getting meters taller and taller above you and nipple growing meters in diameter.” Artoria was still dripping little bits of magic into my body. I wasn’t looking at her body because I wasn’t feeling good and I was scared.


“Our different views of reality are growing farther and farther apart. It is like you are no longer human.” Artoria said. I was a little terrified at that last statement. Was I getting to a point soon that I was no longer human. I had to trust Artoria will not go to that point. She was doing this for my benefit so that the other teachers wouldn’t ruin my life. My life was in her hands during this detention.


“Stop” She said. The magic also stopped going through my body at the same time. The nauseating feeling also disappeared as if it was never there. “How about you try looking up?”


I looked up to a sight I never thought I would ever see.


Artoria’s boob was soaring about a hundred feet above me. Her breasts had become actual hills compared to me. It just dominated everything for me. The huge mountain of flesh. I could see the reddish pink nipple at the top of it. If any man saw this, they would view it as the eighth wonder of the world. It was so beautiful and terrifying.


“Look and see how far away my nipple is.” Artoria said in a erotic voice. The nipple was very away from me. I would have to climb a tower to reach it. “You have been shrunk to 1/100 approximately for scale.” 


There was a rumbling sound as Artoria leaned in. it seemed like a small earthquake on the table as she adjusted herself.


“You are about 1 centimeter tall.” Artoria continued


I was walking slowly backwards away from Artoria approaching boob. I was scared of looming size. “Ahh Ahh ah..” I gasped.


Artoria must have thought I was trying to talk to her because what she said next sent shivers down my spine. 


“Hmm, it appears that it is difficult for you to speak to me at your size like earlier.”


I fell on my butt with fear at that sudden realization. It would be hard to communicate at all. I was at her mercy.


“You have become so tiny.” Artoria seductively spoke. “So tiny.♥”


I looked farther up. I was like staring at a skyscraper. Her face was so far away. It was so beautiful, noble, and sexy. Part of my fear disappeared as I desired this woman. She seems to want me as well. Her pupils looked heart shaped from view.


“Who knew that humans are the cutest at this size.” Artoria cooed. “So cute and so pitiful.”


What was that last part?


“You’re way too small to be even considered human presently. But you are still big enough to remotely have some amount of humanity left.” 


The ground shook underneath me as I was leaning on my back. Artoria’s boob lifted off into the sky. I had seen pigs fly but never a mountain.


“If you became any smaller than this…” Artoria continued.


The boob was moving to come above me. I was scared and aroused as the woman's flesh was flying.


“Please s-stop… you are way-ay t-t-o--o b-ig-ig.” I stuttered.


“I won’t be able to distinguish you as anything more than a bug or dust.” Artoria did not hear my plea at all from her size. “So now”


Artoria casted a shadow over me. Her body was atop of me now.


“We will do the last lesson for detention.” 


Artoria’s boob was straight above my head. The mountain started to descend on top of me. I thought I was finished but the boob stopped a dozen feet above me. The nipple was just hovering like a flying saucer overhead of me


“It will be a timeout as before. If you cum before the countdown is done, you will fail detention.” Artoria stated. “For this concluding lesson, I will crush you under my nipple.”


Artoria was no longer hiding how horny she was. She was going to make this sexual torture for me instead of detention. I had to try my hardest to not cum for her. This was going to be extremely difficult as I was very aroused by the thought of being crushed by a woman’s tit. I needed to get back to normal.


“Let me apologize first because it will probably hurt a lot.” Artoria's voice quivered in excitement. “Sorry”


The nipple was twitching in anticipation while aimed at me. It did not wait long for the globes of Artoria’s flesh started to descend. This is what it must be like to see a massive meteorite falling from the sky towards you. The only difference was this one was soft and Artoria’s boob. The boulder size nipple led the avalanche down on me.


I was terrified. People have described the terror of stampedes of wild animals. That is probably the closest analogy I can think of. Whatever impending doom simile or metaphor mattered, I was trying to inch myself away with crawling on my back. The shaking as the boob got closer made the ground unstable. I was not able to go very far due to the massive size difference between me and Artoria. 


Slam boom!


The nipple crashed and bulldozed into me. The humongous mountain of Artoria’s orbs pinned me and encased my body into her nipple. I was alive. I had my back flat against the table with my front half of my body surrounded by Artoria’s nipple. My legs and arms were spread out but even then I could not reach the rim of her nipple. I was wiggling about trying to escape this new skin prison.


“Haha… I can’t believe I actually did it.” Artoria giggled. “I shrunk a student and he is now being crushed by my breast.”


Artoria was now openly talking about how horny she was. I was fighting to escape but I was getting nowhere.


“I can feel him struggling inside my boob. He is making futile attempts by wiggling his arms and legs to combat by nipple.” Artoria said proudly


It was futile. I could not fight against her boob. I stopped and decided to wait this out. The countdown will begin soon and I will be out. That was my thought as I calmed down and noticed another predicament I was in.


“Our difference in size is so contrasting, him tiny and me big. I can not imagine what he is feeling right now.”


I was feeling very aroused right now. Artoria’s mammary gland was onslaughting my entire body with a tit job. 


“I wonder how much pain you are in now. To be that small and have the weight of a boob crushing your tiny body.” Artoria chuckled gleefully


It was painful. I didn’t care about the pain. I was too sexually stimulated to think clearly. I was being fucked by Artoria’s nipple. My body was just twitching, my lungs were breathing hard, and my dick fully erect. I did not think I could last long without ejaculating.


“Now.” Artoria switched to a stern voice. “Let us begin the last lesson of detention. 

 

“10-”  the countdown began.

End Notes:

Can John survive the last lesson? Will Artoria's horniness win?

 

John's is referencing American terms for distances and items because he is an exchange student from America. Artoria is British so she would use metric and British terms.

 

Constructive criticism is appreciated. I want people to imangine this world. 

Chapter 3b: Second Lesson- Artoria's view by thegreatrizzo
Author's Notes:

Artoria has another lesson for John. Will he be able to pass?

It had been several minutes with me pressing John into my tit. I was very aroused at having a tiny man rubbing against my nipple. I wondered if that giantess red hair porn star in America had felt anything like this. I was brought back into reality as I heard some noises outside. Some students were passing by in the hallway. I was a little scared if they walked in and found me with a tiny man rubbing against my bare naked tit. I had to go somewhere I was not so in the open doing this.


“We will now begin the next lesson.” I said standing up. I was carrying him still against my nipple as I walked. My bust bounced every step as I went into the private office of the charm professor. I sat down on the ground next to a tea table(or is it a coffee table in America). “This room should help you focus some as we do another quiz with ten questions. Answer five of them right and you will be big again.”


This quiz was going to be hard again. I was considering making it impossible again for him to answer. I want him to be all my mine. 


“Mmpth” John protested as I pressed against the back of his head into the areola.


“If you do not want to be smaller.” I spoke smugly. “I suggest you think and try your hardest♥”


I pressed him a little harder into my nipple. A small dent formed as boob caved in a little. I was very aroused at this situation. I was getting a little worked up a little as my pussy puffed up a little and sweat started to form a little on my body.


“What mythical creature can adapt and evolve with any environment, food, and interactions that it comes in contact with?” I asked.


He did not say anything. He knew silence was a wrong answer.


“The answer is the slime.” I said. 


I paused for a moment. I felt a tiny pressure against my nipple from John’s groin. This must have been stirring up a lot of sexual tension in his body. He was doing the same for me so I decided that I will play along with his desires. I wanted it as well.


“It seems that your dick has been pressing against my nipple for awhile now.” I suggestively commented. My nipple was getting hard from his erection. “Hmm, since it is so small I wonder if…”


There was a sticky release as I pulled his body off my nipple. It did not want to let him go. I didn’t blame it. I wouldn’t want to either. I carried him up to my face in an open fist.


“Am I going to do this naughty thing with one of the school's students? Is this professional?” I thought. I was just staring at him.


“But..” my conscious brain was thinking. My subconscious brain was pulling him closer to my face.


“The more I look at you...” I was breathing hard at this thought.


“The cuter you get…” I pulled him closer and opened my mouth and let my tongue out. It was covered and dripping down in my saliva.


“Ah!” He gasped as my tongue came towards him.


Slurp slurp slurp


“The more I want you…” as I rolled my tongue over his body. I licked him like a dog loving his owner except I was the owner licking the pet. I lowered his spit covered body to the nipple he was familiar with. I was very excited at what I was going to try next.


“Hey wh-what was that for?” He stammered. 


I had grabbed his hips and adjusted it towards my nipple. It was hard to aim the dick but I wasn’t going to give up.


“Ow ow.” He stated. I was pushing his body into my nipple trying to find a hole for his dick. It was like trying to put a needle through the eye of a needle by touch.


“It won’t fit! Ah!” He continued. His dick gave way a little bit into my nipple.


“HUH!” John yelled.


The dick had found a small hole in my nipple. I quickly slammed his hips down on that spot. His dick slid inside my nipple to where it was encased by my nipples flesh. It felt so good feeling a little prick inside one’s boob. It hugged his rod not wanting to let go of it’s prey.


“I can not believe I could put this student’s dick inside my nipple’s hole.” I remarked with some panting. I was so stimulated by his dick that I had some drool hanging out of my lips. “You dick is so small that it can fit inside.”


I was pressing his body against my nipple with just two fingers. He was trying to get a grip with his arms and hand on my boob. I decided to loosen the pressure on him a little bit. He was stuck on my nipple by his dick.


“You might be the first person to have actual sex with a nipple.” I said. 


John’s body was twitching all over. It must have felt good. I just want him to stay there. I could not help myself fall in love with his little body. I couldn’t help myself. I started to rub his back with one of the fingers holding him there.


“It must feel really nice? I guess it feels so good that you can hardly move.” I was swaying his hips. I was starting the beginning action of arousing sexual activity for him.


“What if? I moved my fingers over here and held you like this?” I put the two fingers under his butt. I was thrilled with what I was going to do.


“I adjust my body and my breast like this?” I leaned forward with my boob becoming almost perpendicular to the ground. My tit was on top of him as I tense my fingers a little.


Suddenly, I pushed my body down and my hand up to slam him in between the two . I was shoving his body into my boob. He was being engulfed as the weight of my tit was crushing him. It must have hurt having all the pressure on a little body. I was getting so aroused by this that my dark blue underwear was wet with my love juices.


“Haha! That must have hurt really bad. Having the full weight of my boob on your body.” I was very well pleased with myself. I suddenly remembered that I was supposed to be giving him a quiz. I had let my passions take over me. I loosen the pressure on him.


“Oops. I forgot about the quiz.” I stated. I had no remorse of what I did and my voice carried that feeling. “Let us change the lesson then. Okay?”


He could say anything as his face was plastered against my boob. His dick was still rock hard in my nipple. I was sure he would blow his load soon. I would do my best to make it happen.


“Let us have a timeout for five seconds.” I said. “If you can be still for the entirety of the countdown. If you make it out without doing anything I will turn you back to normal. I will warn you I will make it hard.”


He was able to peel his face off my boob as I started the countdown.


“5”


I was using my finger to make a circle motion with his body against my nipple.


“4”


I gripped his ass between two fingers. I was going to have him go through the motions of sex.


“3”


I started to pull and push his body so that his dick was rubbing the folds inside my nipple.


“2”


This is most of be what it is like to have sex. I was feeling really good. He seemed like he was going to ejeculate in my nipple. I had to keep this up


“Please stop.” He raised his hand and whimpered.


“1” 


I pulled his body trying to get his dick out of my teat but it was stuck. I was going to fail him for talking. I didn’t have to fail him for that because it was time for him to do what I wanted.


“NNNRrGGhhh!” John groaned.


“0”


His dick came out and so did his load. He cum as soon as it popped out and it came onto my nipple. John had just had sex with my nipple. It was exhilarating and marvelous to have one’s nipple virginity stolen this way. I was satisfied and happy from that ordeal that I lifted him above my head. I was pinching him between two fingers by his torso with him just hanging there. It looked like I was holding a prize above me.


“You couldn’t stay still for timeout. It was so close too. That is so sad♥” I said in a caring voice as I teased him.


I pulled him down until I was directly in front of my face. He was floating straight up in my two fingers. He seemed defeated and tired as he drooped. He looked so cute and adorable.


“That is the second strike.” I said excitedly. I was happy that he failed but was trying my best to hide it. “I guess I have to shrink you again huh?”


“Uhh!” John sighed


He was placed down on the coffee table that was next to me. I turned to face the table and adjusted myself to where I was sitting on my knees. I was trembling in excitement as I placed my boobs on the table. They were so huge compared to him. I scooted them forward until one’s nipple was a few centimeters away. It must have seemed like a few meters to him. He seemed embarrassed as he hid his dick with his hands probably to hide that he was hard underneath them. He was also shivering, he must also be scared at the prospect of shrinking.


“Are you ready for the punishment?” I asked.


“Hu hu hu” his response was gasping.


“Okay then.” I did not wait for him to respond. “I want you to pay attention. You see that you are about the same size as my areola. I am going to shrink you and you are going to get smaller while the nipple gets bigger.”


I was very excited at this prospect. He was going to get even smaller. I picked up my wand to cast the spell.


“Ready..?” I wiggled my wand in the air.


“uhm, hold on a moment?” John bleated.


I was surprised a little bit at that statement. He seemed to get some courage back. I was curious at what he was going to say. I leaned forward as I looked down at him.


“Hmm? Yes?” I asked.


He was trying to collect himself as he spoke. My boob, which was right in front of him, must have appeared very intimidating.


“I uh I do not think we should do this.” John stuttered. He was trying to control his fear and his arousal as his legs quaked. “If I get smaller… I might… well…”


“Do you want me to stop?” 


“Um uh, yes please.” He murmured back.


I was leaning forward during this discussion. I was thinking of a response to say to him. He had the choice of leaving detention and coming back later. It would be a problem If word got out of this, I would no longer have John. I had to keep him here. I suddenly came up with an excuse as I put my finger on my lips. I was interested if he would take the bait.


“Mmm, isn’t this detention? There were a lot of professors who wanted to punish you. They wanted to get a leg up with the minister. I did not like buttering up to people for favors. I was chosen because I would not push personal political gain over my students' benefit.” I said. 


He was in deep water with those in power. I had begun this detention to protect him from the people. I was caring for him in that way. I just now only cared that he was going to be mine. I was so sexually excited when I saw him small. I did not want to hurt him. It was a bummer that I had to keep up appearances of being a reasonable professor when I was so horny.


“If we stop now, it would be considered that you walked out of detention. If you walked out of detention it would be the school council that would decide your fate.” She continued. “The school council can choose expulsion as their punishment. They would be willing to do that choice if it meant it would make the minister happy. The expulsion will be on your permanent record that will prevent you from going to other schools across the world. If you complete the detention that will not have happened. Are you okay with that?”


He seemed to have taken the bait. John was pondering if it was a good idea to have that black mark. The chances of having that black mark were very low. He would have to explain the reason why he couldn’t complete the detention and that would lead to a sexual misconduct probe. I had to get him to fail detention on my terms where he could be suspended. I would be the only that would need to describe the events then.


“I guess-ss--s not.” John stammered. He was still nervous and sexually excited. He had been hooked. “Well-ll o-okay.”


I nodded and picked up my wand. I was very happy. “We are all good then.” 


I switched over to a serious face for a moment. “Let us begin.”


The tip of my wand lit up with the light blue light. “Shrink.”


A gentle flow of magic swept out me. I was shrinking him slowly. I was going to take my time.


“Urgh” John groaned.


It must have been a lot of magic compared to his size. He was still affected by the same magic physics if he was normal size. It was only a tiny bit of his size coming off as the spell progressed. He did not look so good as he fell on his knees.


“Can you feel the magic? Your body shrinking?” I pestered him. I was very proud of myself as he became smaller. He couldn’t leave now


“Ah, huh, huh, aah.” He gasped. He was curled up in a fetal position on his knees. He was not looking up at what was going on.


“The areola, that was the same size, is getting bigger. The nipple on it is now looking down at you as your shrinking continues.” I was now informing him about his situation because he wasn’t paying attention. He seemed to be losing a lot of height from his view.


“You have only shrunken a few centimeters from what I am seeing. To you it must seem very different. The boob must seem like it is getting meters taller and taller above you and nipple growing meters in diameter.” I was still dripping little bits of magic into his body. I was trying to compare how this looked to both of our perceptions of reality. That brought to my mind a thought I didn’t think I would have but I latched onto it.


“Our different views of reality are growing farther and farther apart. It is like you are no longer human.” I said. I was a little excited at that last statement. He was getting to a point soon that I would no longer consider human. I wonder if I would go to that point. I was doing this for his benefit at first so that the other teachers wouldn’t ruin his life. He needed one more chance before I owned him.


“Stop,” I said. The magic also stopped going through his body at the same time. I left him at size where I could still recognize his body features. “How about you try looking up?”


I looked down to a sight I never thought I would ever see.


There was a human the size of a bug a couple of centimeters below me. I was so sexually aroused at the sight. I was so titillated that I was having a hard time keeping it in. I could do almost whatever I wanted with him. So many scenarios and fetishes played through my mind. He was going to be my little pet. I recollected myself the best I could.


“Look and see how far away my nipple is.” I said in a erotic voice. My nipple was very far away from him and very hard. “You have been shrunk to 1/100 approximately for scale.” 


I adjusted myself so that he could get a very clear view of the nipple.


“You are about 1 centimeter tall.” I continued


John was walking backward slowly in fear of my boob. I saw his mouth shaking trying to make a sound. I could hear anything coming from him. Our difference in size was too much.


“Hmm, it appears that it is difficult for you to speak to me at your size like earlier.”


He fell on his butt as I came with a realization. It would be hard for him to protest anything I did to him unless I amplified his voice or he shouted really loud.


“You have become so tiny.” I spoke seductively . “So tiny.♥”


I looked down at his tiny body. It was hard to make out his facial expression. His body was so tiny, exploitable, and scrumptious. My inhibition practical disappeared as I stared at his tiny form. I wanted him. I was pretty sure there was lust in my eyes.


“Who knew that humans are the cutest at this size.” I cooed. “So cute and so pitiful.”


There was nothing he could do about this situation.


“You’re way too small to be even considered human presently. But you are still big enough to remotely have some amount of humanity left.” 


I lifted with my knees a little to raise my boobs off the table. I was intoxicated with what I was going to do.

“If you became any smaller than this…” I continued.


I had placed my hands on the table as I bent over it. I  was moving the boob to come above him. I was smiling and aroused as my tit hung over him.


“I won’t be able to distinguish you as anything more than a bug or dust.” I did not hear his pleas at all. “So now”


My frame casted a shadow over him. My body was atop of John now.


“We will do the last lesson for detention.” 


My boob was directly over his tiny form. I lowered myself a little until it was hovering a few centimeters above him. I was aiming my nipple to be above his head.


“It will be a timeout as before. If you cum before the countdown is done, you will fail detention.” I stated. “For this concluding lesson, I will crush you under my nipple.”


I was doing very little to hide my horny intentions. I want to satisfy my sexually inflamed passion behind the backdrop of detention. I was sure he caught on to what I was wanting to do. I had to give him a chance to return to normal. I was sure it would be hard not to be aroused to be crushed by a woman’s tit. He had blown his junk for me before.


“Let me apologize first because it will probably hurt a lot.” My voice quivered in excitement. “Sorry.”


My body was twitching in anticipation. I was about to crush his tiny body. I didn’t wait long to lower my boob down.


Bip


My nipple hit the table, I had hit the mark. I put the rest of my weight on the table. My boobs spread out as I was no longer supporting them. I was on my hands and elbows as I let my weight crush him. I was still on my knees with my butt raised off the ground to the tea table’s top. He moved a little bit. He was still alive. I had so much more waiting for him


“Haha… I can’t believe I actually did it.” I giggled. I raised myself a little. I was proud of what I was doing. It was so slight that it wouldn’t matter to John’s point of view. “I shrunk a student and he is now being crushed by my breast.”


I could no longer hide how horny I was. John was fighting to escape but he was getting nowhere. My nipples diameter was longer than he was. I leaned my body back down to as if I was trying to talk to him. The breasts were now very squished against the table.



“I can feel him struggling inside my boob. He is making futile attempts by wiggling his arms and legs to combat by nipple.” I said proudly. 


John accepted that it was futile. He couldn’t fight my boob. He stopped and appeared to be waiting for the punishment to start. Had I messed up?


“Our difference in size is so contrasting, him tiny and me big. I can not imagine what he is feeling right now.”


I did not mess up. I felt a little bump rising from his groin. He was aroused as well. My nipple was practically fucking him


“I wonder how much pain you are in now. To be that small and have the weight of a boob crushing your tiny body.” I chuckle gleefully.


It must have been painful, but both of us didn’t seem to care. I was aroused that I was going to shrink him farther after this. My breath was starting to slowly pick up and I was sweating now. I was getting close to an orgasm. I was sure that the red hair giantess American never had a tiny man to play with. John was sexually excited about the tit job I was giving him. His body was twitching and his dick erect. I was sure he was going to cum.


“Now.” I switched to a stern voice, trying to sound like a proper teacher. “Let us begin the last lesson of detention.”

 

 “10-” the countdown began.

End Notes:

Artoria's horniness is dominating John. Will John survive the last lesson?

 

John will reference American measurements and terms because his is an exchange student from America. Artoria is British. She would reference metric system and British terms.

 

Artoria is referencing in her thoughts about a giant red hair woman in America. This is from my other story "A Board Game not for the Family." The giantess is one of the main charcter from it. You should read that story as well,

 

Constructive criticism is appreciated. I want to make my stories better for readers.

Chapter 4: The Last Lesson - John's View by thegreatrizzo
Author's Notes:

It is the last lesson of John detention. will he pass?

It is very hard to describe what I went through that day. It was a scene of passion, lust, and new beginnings. I had no one else to blame but myself.


It was all soft and heavy. I was at the bottom of a mountain of woman’s flesh, Artoria’s boob to be precise. This was the last lesson of detention, I had little idea what would be instore for me if I failed. I had to make sure I did not cum before the countdown reached zero.


“10” Artoria’s voice rumbled through her flesh.


“This is hard,” I thought. Artoria’s nipple was giving my body a whole tit job with just the nipple. The only part not touching her was my back against the table, everything else was being hugged by Artoria’s skin.


“9”


My dick was rock hard by the sensation and arousal of the naked flesh touching every exposed skin. If it stayed like this I could possibly survive.


“8”


I was mentally preparing myself to make it to the end when the worst happened.


“I wonder if you will be able to keep your body in check.” Artoria spoke gently. “It must feel very great having a pair of tits several times your size crushing you.”


Artoria’s flesh began to move, not the kind that would mean lifting off me, the one where the skin is rubbing back and forth. Artoria was shaking her boobs. Artoria was now massaging and kneading my entire body with her nipple. The aroma was now adding to the stimulation. Artoria was starting to sweat from excitement and lust that it was reaching even down here.


“7”


I wasn’t able to keep my lust in check at all. My dick was ready to explode. The nipple was fucking my entire body.


“6”


“Ah!” I gasped. “Stop pl-”


Thump thump thump


The shaking stopped after I blew my load. Somehow she felt my tiny dick had enough of the pleasure.


“Huh? Really?” Artoria chuckled. “You couldn’t make it to the halfway point?”


The oppression of the mountain of woman’s flesh started to ease up. Artoria was taking her breasts off the table, I happen to follow along. The sweat must have made it sticky enough for me to stay on but not enough to keep me there. I had to grasp her nipple quickly and pull myself on to the rim of her nipple as she sat up straight. 


“I told you to keep your dick under control for the last lesson.” Artoria sounded very happy with herself. “Cuming before the lesson finished meant your third strike, do you know what that means?”


“Ugh…” I groaned. I felt my voice was a little louder than before. Artoria must be using magic to amplify my voice. That did not stop Artoria from pausing before delivering a dreaded word


“Suspension” 


Detention was over. I had survived but I did not know if I could live through what happened afterwards. I was scared of what will happen in suspension. 


“Suspension?” I mumbled “what does that mean?”


“It means shrink time” Artoria giggled


This was bad. I could not imagine being smaller than this. I was clinging on Artoria’s nipple for my dear life, I was terrified beyond belief. I could not help but start to cry at the thought of getting smaller.


“P-please don’t…” I pleaded. If I could only change her heart. “I do not want to be smaller than this. Have mercy…”


“Mmmm, students who fail detention are bad boys who need to be shrunk…” Artoria spoke like a teacher trying to reason with a student who brought in a late assignment. She was gentle but trying to make them understand what she had to do. It did not work in this scenario, I was scared and begging for my life.


“I am sorry… please, I am begging you, I am sorry…” I apologize. I was losing hope in this situation. I couldn’t stop the tear works from going full throttle.


“Uuu. I am swa-orry… Help me… Pwease.”  I sobbed


“Oh my! He is crying” Artoria sounded surprised and caring at the same time. It made it look that she was concerned for my well-being. She then switched over to a pondering tone as she seemed to look for another option for me. “Hmm, maybe that or maybe. Oh, I know.”


I stopped crying as it appeared that my hopes were not dashed. Artoria did care for my well-being. I perked my head up to listen to the words of my savior.


“How about this?” Artoria said tenderly. “If you say that you are sorry and that you have learned your lesson loud and clearly. I’ll forgive you and you won’t have suspension.”


It was hard to believe those words. Was that all it would take? I had to make sure it was true.


“Just say I am sorry?” I asked weakly.


“Yes,” Artoria confirmed firmly and softly, “Nice and loud.”


I was climbing to the top of the rim of the nipple to get as close as I could to Artoria’s ears. I slipped a little but I caught myself. My feet found footing in the bowl of the nipple while my chest clung on the rim of the nipple.


“If I do that, will you return me back to normal?” I was more confident with myself. I steady myself where I was, I wasn’t going to fall. I did not want Artoria to change her mind so I asked the question quickly.


“Of course.” Artoria positively proclaimed. “Are you going to do it? Or do you enjoy being that size?


I was frightened for a second, Artoria might be taking away the offer. “No, no! I will say it! Just give me a moment!” I recollect myself in my worried state and looked up at Artoria’s face.


“I am sorry and I le-arn  …” My voice trailed into nothingness. 


I found myself floating in midair as I felt a sudden burst of magic flow through my body. I found that I was falling through the sky to the dark pink ground.


“Aahh!” I screamed until I hit the soft ground.


I was regaining my senses as I looked up to where I was. I was in a pink moist ditch, it was soft and squishy. All I could see on this surface was small bumps everywhere, bumps rose in one direction and fell in the other direction. 


“No…” I croaked.


I was smaller. Artoria had shrunk me in mid-sentence. She was not going to let me get out of suspension. She had given me hope and squashed it. I was doomed from the start. I knew where I was though, I was in the bowl of Artoria’s nipple. 


“Hmm? What was that? I couldn’t really hear your apology- hehe🤍” Artoria laughed.


“I ended up messing with him.” Artoria was talking to herself. She was blatantly talking about what she did to me and her horny behavior. There was lust dripping in every word she spoke. “He was so tiny and adorable at 1 cm that used the same amount of magic I have been using this entire time on you would shrink instantly from that much.”


“At this size I must be very big…” She said softly, sexy, and hungry.


I tried to yell for her to hear me but she turned off the magic she was using earlier to amplify my voice. I looked around me again to check my environment. It was like I was on another planet. There were hills, mountains, valleys, ditches everywhere I could see. It must have been like the surface of Mars if the rocks, soil, and dirt were all replaced with woman’s flesh. This land also had water in the form of her sweat. Regular droplets looked like distant lakes and puddle and small streams for the sweat that was just forming. The sky was illuminated like a normal sky but the color was the same as the room of the charms professor’s office.


“...but I do not want you to worry.” Artoria’s voice boomed through by world. It had a tone of a suggestively maternal horny sound, I did not like what was going on. “Mommy will take care of you inside her🤍”


The ground beneath me shook like an earthquake. Artoria must be playing with her boob, whatever she was doing it was affecting my world.


“Do you remember the time before you were small?” Artoria teased.


I fell on the ground as a large tower rose over my horizon, it was one of Artoria’s fingers. I was horrified that she was going to squish me.


“You were one of the strongest students in the school. So passionate and youthful…” Artoria continued to taunt me. “You were human at that point.”


The finger fell from the sky onto my world. My world darkened as the finger rested barely on the nipple. The finger looked like a few dozen feet above my head as the ground wobbled, she was playing with her nipple now with me on top.


“You are so tiny beyond compare that I can not see you laying on the tip of my nipple”


“AAAHHHH!” I screamed.


The finger descended to the planet's surface. Everything shook that the closest thing must have been a volcano eruption as to how unstable my world was. I was lucky enough to survive by being on the edge of her fingertip. I could see the grooves in the fingerprints next to me as cowered in fear where I was. 1/256 of an inch over and I would have died.


“How adorable” She giggled.


Artoria released her grip on her breast that allowed me to see the sky again. The world wobbled and bounced like going through turbulence on an airplane. I thought I was going to have some relief from Artoria’s planet torturing antics but the sky darkened again. I looked to see that Artoria’s hand was covering the whole sky, matter in fact, it was the sky. The sky fell down and hit me, I was still alive. I was just stuck between a pillowy and soft place.


“I think I shall make you smaller now” Artoria hummed.


A wave of magic swept over me. The uneasy feeling would come over me for a moment and be gone. There were two things happening at those moments, I was so small that the magic particles were mostly missing me with the uneasy feeling being the ones to hit me and each one hitting me caused me to shrink. The shrinking must have been miniscule from someone looking from the outside, it was a lot for my size.


“I am going to make sure I limit the flow of magic on you.” Artoria spoke gently and mockingly. “I am going to shrink you nice and slowly.”


I felt myself dwindling down at a rate I was not happy with. I pressed against a small dent in the surface. The dent grew and grew until it was a large hole with Artoria’s hand keeping me in place. I could hear Artoria giving into her passions


“Ooh! Haah! MmM! Ha!” She moaned


I was not paying attention to the sounds of Artoria’s lusts for long, I had a new problem arising. This hole had another hole at the bottom and I was slipping into it. I was still near the top of this chasm and able to halt myself for a moment, grasping the sides to crawl out of this nightmare.


“Keep getting smaller and smaller and fall into mommy’s tits.” Artoria seemed to know my situation, that was putting salt on the wound. “I want you to go deep into my melon, a place that no one has ever seen.”


I shrunk even farther to the point that I could no longer touch both sides of the tunnel. I was left scooting and slipping down a side as clawed for any chance to get out.


“Mmm, what is like down there? Is it wet with milk?” Artoria teasingly inquired, her voice was disappearing as I slipped deeper inside her udder. “Is it warm? Does it have a pleasantly sweet aroma?”


I had shrunk too much to keep a grip on her walls. I fell into the abyss of her boob, screaming, for an absurd distance. I could hear Artoria’s voice trail into the distances as the last words I would hear from the outside world.


“This will be where your suspension will be located. I want you to use that tiny body to fully enjoy the inside of my boobs. 🤍” Artoria said smugly, Artoria said excitedly, and Artoria said sexually.


When my journey into the depths of her boob, I found myself in a gently lit cave with a pool inside. The cave was warm, damp and had steam floating in the air. The only sounds I could hear was a small dripping sound and loud thump every so often. I found myself crawling on all fours to the pool. The ground was soft and moist as it was Artoria’s tender flesh. I got to the pool and made a discovery which I should have expected. The pool was filled with milk, Artoria’s breast milk. I could see an opening near the roof of the cave where the milk was dripping down slowly. I reached into the pool and scooped some milk out, it was sticky and runny. I licked the milk on my hand, it was delicious.


The cave suddenly shook and I dropped the milk that was in my hand. I remembered where I was, I was deep in the depths of Artoria’s boob. The large thumping sounds must have been her heartbeat as they started to quicken to a faster pace. Artoria was clearly excited. She must have finally given into her pleasures and was masterubating right now. 


I stopped thinking about that for the moment as an uneasy feeling swept over me, the shrinking magic. Artoria was still using it to shrink me inside her milk gland. I tried to crawl away but I would shrink and have to work harder to go farther. 


“AHH!” I yelled. “Please stop!”


It would seem that I would never reach the edge of the cave when I heard something horrible. The dripping sound had turned into a crashing deluge. I looked behind me to witness a new danger. There were new openings dripping milk and other places it would secrete on the surface flow down. The original spot had turned into Niagara Falls of breast milk. The pool had turned into a lake and it was filling up.


“Ahh! No! Please! No!” I screamed. I went back to my plan to flee the cave, it was futile. I was still getting smaller.


I stopped and hunkered down and accepted my fate. The lake was bubbling as it expanded and came crashing towards me. Rumbling milk finally caught up to me and swept me up into it’s thick creamy waves. 


I passed out.



*********************************************************


I found myself waking up in a barely lit tunnel. I got my naked soggy up and looked around. I was on the edge of the entrance of the chasm of a cave. I peered in and saw that there was a pool of milk at the bottom. I quickly remembered that I was still inside Artoria’s tits. I had somehow survived a flash flood of Artoria’s breast milk. I decided that it was not a good idea to go into the cave.


I walked away and noticed that I was not shrinking. Artoria must have stopped her magic but that wouldn’t stop her from doing it again. I continued walking and continued to find more caves with milk pools. I was stuck in a maze inside her boob. I pondered what would happen to me. I came up with two answers. I find my way out or Artoria pulls me out of her tit. Or I have to find a way of living here. I could not believe how aroused I was at that thought as my dick got erect.

 

“Oh man. What is wrong with me.” I mumbled.

End Notes:

John is stuck inside Artoria's boob. Will he get out or will he live here?

 

John has one more chapter after this. it is an epilogue of what happens after the detention. Other than that, the story is complete 

 

Creative critiscism is appreciated. If you enjoy the story leave a review.

Chapter 4b: The Last Lesson - Artoria's View by thegreatrizzo
Author's Notes:

Artoria is giving John his last lesson. Will she let him pass or will decide that she owns him

 

Please give a review if you enjoy the story.

That day will never disappear from my memory. The scene was hot, sexy, and horny. I can blame all my lustful desires to that one day. I will try to describe why I became who I am.


I had John buried underneath my left boob. It felt so wonderful having a tiny being struggle against one’s nipple. The power, the sensation, and the pleasure all at once. We were on his last lesson of detention, if he passed, he would get out of detention, and if he failed, he was mine. I made the last lesson based on the raging hormones going through my body. At 31, I couldn’t believe I could get so worked up that I acted on my passions.


“10”


It must be one of those things you can’t control as much when you get older, I was liking it.


“9”


I wanted to sexually devour John. I had to make sure that he would cum before the countdown was over. 


“Heh heh.”  I thought. “Time to make things interesting.”


“8”


“I wonder if you will be able to keep your body in check.” I spoke gently. “It must feel very great having a pair of tits several times your size crushing you.”


I started to dig and rub my breasts into the table. I wanted to stimulate his whole body with a tit job. This would make it hard for him not to cum, I wonder how long it would take. He would lose everything if he did.


“7”


His whole body was quivering at the tip of my nipple. The stimulation was working, he was definitely feeling a lot of pleasure from my jiggling boobs. His hope must be disappearing as his body is betraying his mind.


“6”


Tap tap tap


I stopped shaking my boobs. I knew that John blew his load. I had won, John will now be mine. I could keep him in suspension for a long time and no one would ask any questions. He had lost, he was about to lose the last bit of humanity he had left. He was going to become my pet.


“Come to Mama, Baby!”


“Huh? Really?” I chuckled. “You couldn’t make it to the halfway point?”


I lift my boobs off the table. Somehow he was able to stay on my nipple, I was happy that he was able to, it would make things more interesting. I cast a spell on him to amplify his voice so we could have a conversation, I wanted to hear anything he had to say. I turned to my left side and scooted away from the table, I had the soles of my feet touching my butt as I positioned myself on the charms professor's carpet. I squeezed my upper arms together with my hands on my thighs where my navy blue tight thigh socks were located. It bulged my big bust up, it allowed me to see John on my nipple.


“I told you to keep your dick under control for the last lesson.” I was very happy at the moment. My body and voice I was sure was making it obvious. “Cuming before the lesson finished meant your third strike, do you know what that means?”


“Ugh…” John groaned. I could hear his voice like a whisper, This would allow me savor this moment even more. I continued on with my part of this conversation.


“Suspension” 


Detention was over. A magic note lifted from the charm’s professor’s desk and flew off. It would notify the school that John was now in suspension and under my complete jurisdiction. There was little anyone could do to investigate or interfere with what I could do with a student. 


“Suspension?” He mumbled “what does that mean?”


“It means shrink time” I giggled.


He did what any sensible human would do in this situation. He started to cry


“P-please don’t…” John pleaded. He was trying to change my heart. “I do not want to be smaller than this. Have mercy…”


I just wanted to tease him right now. I lowered my arms to let my bust droop down. I reached down on the ground to grab my wand.


“Mmmm, students who fail detention are bad boys who need to be shrunk…” I spoke like a teacher trying to reason with a student who brought in a late assignment. I had done this many times before so knew what tone I had to make. I wanted it to sound as if we had some resemblance of a normal teacher/student relationship left.


“I am sorry… please, I am begging you, I am sorry…” He apologized. John was losing hope in this situation. He couldn’t stop the tear works from going full throttle.


“So Adorable.”  I thought to myself. “He is pleading with all that he has left. I want to make him smaller. No, I am definitely going to shrink him.”


“Uuu. I am swa-orry… Help me… Pwease.”  He sobbed


“Oh my! He is crying” I made my voice sound surprised. I was thinking about the best way to torment him before I made him smaller. I realized I should just do what I have been doing before, give him hope and then dash his hope. I changed my articulation to a more caring, motherly tone. “Hmm, maybe that or maybe. Oh, I know.”


John stopped crying. He lifted his head towards me. He thought I was going to give him salvation.


“I am so bad and naughty”


“How about this?” I said tenderly. “If you say that you are sorry and that you have learned your lesson loud and clearly. I’ll forgive you and you won’t have suspension.”


He seemed to be in disbelief. He wanted it to be true. He decided that he had to make sure.


“Just say I am sorry?” He asked weakly.


“Yes,” I confirmed firmly and softly, “Nice and loud.”


He was trying to climb to the top of the rim of my nipple to get as close as he could to my ears. He slipped a little but he caught myself. I could feel his feet had found footing in the bowl of my nipple while his chest clung on the rim of my nipple. It was the perfect lace for him to be.


“If I do that, will you return me back to normal?” He was more confident with himself. He steady himself where he was, I also made sure my tit was not jiggling, we were making sure he wasn’t going to fall. He did not want me to change my mind so he asked the question quickly. My mind was already set on make him smaller


“Of course.” I positively proclaimed. I was aiming my wand at him from underneath him. He did not notice at all. “Are you going to do it? Or do you enjoy being that size?


“I certainly enjoy you at this size.”   my brain was just buzzing with excitement. “I still want you smaller though. I hope you enjoy it as well. 🤍”


He seemed nervous like I was going to take the deal away. There was no deal at all, he yelled in desperation. “No, no! I will say it! Just give me a moment!” John recollected himself in his worried state and looked up at my face.


I activated the shrinking spell in silence as the tip of my wand lit in a light blue light. “Bye! My sweet little baby!”  I lustfully spoke in my mind.


“I am-” Those were the last words I heard him speak audibly.


John disappeared on my nipple, I didn’t hold or limit the magic of the shrinking spell. He was still there, I had trained to sense magical presences and I was glad I was good at it. I could feel his magical energy condensed into such a small point. I could no longer see him but that did not mean I did not know where he was. 


“That was so evil”  I snickered to myself in my mind


I wanted to make him even smaller than this. I quickly wrote a temporary rune on the palm of my left hand. I embedded it with the shrinking spell. I was going to torment him some more.


“Hmm? What was that? I couldn’t really hear your apology- hehe🤍” I laughed. I used my fingers to touch around my areola. 


“I ended up messing with him.” I brought a hand to the side of my face as I was talking to myself. My body was just heating up. I could not contain my horny passion anymore, it was blatantly on display with no inhibitions. “He was so tiny and adorable at 1 cm that used the same amount of magic I have been using this entire time on you would shrink instantly from that much.”


“At this size I must be very big…” I said softly. This was so sexy and I was hungry for more.


“His pleas for help will never reach me. John is just too small🤍” My thoughts are so naughty right now. 


I was still grabbing around the tip of my boob. I pulled my areola up to double check if I could see him at all. I couldn’t so I had to stick with sensing his magical presence.


“Ahh, this is the best thing to ever happen to me.”  my brain just reeked of how horny I was. “No matter where he looks, all John can see is me.  All he can hear is my body. All he can smell is my scent. I am now his entire world. That red hair American porn star has nothing on me. I am like a mother, like a planet, and like a goddess to John.”


“...but I do not want you to worry.” I said. I was going to play the motherly card as I teased him more. I couldn’t even hide how horny I was in my voice. My lust was permeating into every part of me. “Mommy will take care of you inside her🤍”


I started to rub my fingers around the areola. I was savoring the moment while I could. I was about to break down into my raunchy passion that was starting to affect my psyche.


“Do you remember the time before you were small?” I teased.


I lifted up my pointer finger into the air above my nipple. My control was slipping. I was going into full horny mode soon.


“You were one of the strongest students in the school. So passionate and youthful…” I continued to taunt him. “You were human at that point.”


I was brushing over the tip of my nipple with my finger. I got goosebumps at the thought of my fingertip being a mountain compared to him. This was not helping what self-control I had left.


“You are so tiny beyond compare that I can not see you laying on the tip of my nipple” I made fun of his current situation.


I pressed down on my hard nipple. I pushed it deep into my areola. I could still feel John’s magic and that he was alive. I had a better sense of what was going on in his world when my hand was near him. I could have some fun knowing how small and where he is. 


“How adorable” I giggled.


I took my finger and hand off my boob. It wiggled a little when I let go.I need to control myself for a moment before I let my sexual desire take control. I adjusted my hand so that my palm with the runes were above the nipple. I brought the magical left hand down softly that I pinned him underneath. I could feel he was alive and where he was located.


“I think I shall make you smaller now” I hummed.


I let my magic flow through the temporary runes in the palm of my hand. I limited the flow of magic to slow the shrinking. I wanted to plague him with a slow reduction and as my ecstasy was elevated. I could sense he was near the center of my nipple.


“I am going to make sure I limit the flow of magic on you.” I spoke gently and mockingly. “I am going to shrink you nice and slowly.”


“Now I let myself go🤍.”


I plunged my right hand down past my navy blue laced lingerie and into my soaking wet pussy. I was shoving my fingers in and out with such vigor. I held out against my amorous infatuation with a tiny John that nothing would stop her now. I was trembling in excitement as sweat covered my body of much movement. I would massage the tip of my tit that had John on it just to increase the sensation as the magic continued to shrink him. My other boob was just jiggling and bouncing in the open. I was sitting there with such passionate emotions that drool was dripping from the side of my mouth.


“Ooh! Haah! MmM! Ha!” I moaned


I was not paying attention to John’s shrinking condition. I went back to feel his magic presence when I noticed his current dilemma. There was a hole beneath his feet into my boob. I was so sexually aroused when he stuck his dick inside, I could not imagine the level of arousal of John’s whole body inside my tit. 


“Keep getting smaller and smaller and fall into mommy’s tits.” I chuckled at his situation. He was about to be eaten by a woman's teat. “I want you to go deep into my melon, a place that no one has ever seen.”


“This has to be the best feeling in the world”


I detected that he was too small now to keep himself from going inside. He was slowly slipping inside. He must have been frantic to not go in, that did not stop the magic flowing from my hand to shrink him.


“Mmm, what is like down there? Is it wet with milk?” I teasingly inquired. I was sure this had never been done before. The hole was now pretty big for him. “Is it warm? Does it have a pleasantly sweet aroma?”


I adjusted myself and started to lean backwards slowly. As I leaned backwards to lay on the floor. I felt his magical presence faintly disappear into my tit. He was inside.


“This will be where your suspension will be located. I want you to use that tiny body to fully enjoy the inside of my boobs.🤍” I said smugly, I said excitedly, and I said sexually. I could no longer sense him at all by his magic presence.


I was on the charms professor’s carpet just rolling in a squirrelly mess. My hand was still dancing and partying with my vagina and clit. My other hand was clawing and pressing into my boob. Everything else was just wiggling, jiggling, and bouncing. 


“Ha, Yes!” I gasped with such lustful energy. “Oh Yes🤍! Haah! Mmm! OHH!”


“I am such a foxy and perverted person. I shrunk a student and now he is inside  my breasts and I am masturbateing.. I might just as well label this as sex.”


I was getting close to an orgasm. I put some magic into the almost gone runes on my hands. The runes reacted with it, John was still alive in there. The spell only worked if the target was alive. I could add more to his distress.


“Shrink, just keep shrinking,🤍” I suggestively hummed. “Shrink even farther🤍”


“Shrink slowly in my tit until there is nothing left.” I raunchingly muttered.


“AHH” I inhaled. I was almost at the point of cuming. I closed as I kneaded John’s tit even more. Letting the last bit of my magic destroy the rune on my hand and shrink John a little more. 


“This is so easy. I can cast this spell and shrink anyone. I can pleasure myself again like this. It feels so good . the magic, the power, and  the arousal are soooo delicious. It is like eating candy.”  my brain had flipped a switch and cut the cord. “Munch… Munch…  hehe, I could get addicted to this🤍”


“And finally” I moaned so softly and sexy


I finally peaked. I orgasmed over and over again. It must have been somewhere between five to ten minutes of me on the floor. Fingers in my pussy, hand rubbing my tit, and my body just twitching. I believe that John was going through a crazy roller coaster inside me. 


“Huh! Haah🤍 ah! Aha🤍” I panted as I stood up. My hand was hard pressed into my boob the creases and crevices stretched out from the fingers. “That was the best🤍”


I picked up my wand and pointed it at my boob. There was a green light at the tip. It was an enlargement spell that worked on alive things. The reverse of the shrinking spell. The headmaster had taught me this spell as well. The green light meant that the spell succeeded, John was still alive.


I stood up and picked up my navy blue tight suit. I put it on over my sweating body. I noticed that it was not at all hiding the dripping fluids coming from my inflamed pussy. I got some tissues to wipe it up. I looked in the mirror and saw that my fashion sense did lean on the sensual. I didn’t care about that at all. I brought a hand down to my pussy that could easily be seen how puffy it was against my clothes.


“Mmm.” I moaned as I stroked it.


“I am no longer the noble teacher that will protect students from those who wish them harm. I am the horny professor that will consume her students with her boobs!’


I grabbed my stuff and erased the run that I placed in the classroom to prevent magic. I walked to the door of the class room and stopped. I lifted my hand up to the tit that John was inside and jiggled a little. 


“I hope you enjoy living inside here, Baby🤍” I said in a lustful voice. “You are now, the favorite teacher’s pet. 🤍”

 

I walked out the door, ready for another student to get detention.

End Notes:

Artoria now owns John. Will she let him go? Will she get caught? or does she get more students?

 

There is one more story with Artoria after detention. It is what happens to her after awakening her desire. it is an epilogue, otherwise this story is complete.

 

Creative criticism is appreciated. Leave and write a review if you enjoy the story.

Chapter 9: Epilogue- John's POV- His new life by thegreatrizzo
Author's Notes:

John is beginning his new life here inside Artoria's boob

John had settled down in a single cave inside Artoria’s boob. He walked around endlessly for a while with no progress of finding a way out. He was sure that it had been close to a week of him being in here, he couldn’t keep track of time inside Artoria’s tit. He was getting bored and tired very fast with little to do here. All he knew was there were a lot of these caves that contained her milk, John was positive that these were her milk glands. John chose one that didn’t seem to have a lot of milk as his home. He then started to map out nearby milk caves to see if he could find a way out, he only got to map out about five excluding his.


“I did not expect to start the summer term in England’s top wizardry school like this.” I mumbled to myself. 


I was far away from home. I was raised in Ohio and was taking online wizardry school as I was going through highschool. I couldn’t go to one of the ten wizardry schools in America in person because I was not near the ten cities that contain the schools. I was surprised when this school accepted my transfer, only to end up in a teacher’s boob.


“I will get started with the mapping for now.” I picked myself of a fleshy bed I made for myself by pushing some of Artoria’s flesh into one spot. 


I climbed up the wall of the flesh cave to the mouth of the cave. I was getting to be a very good climber in the past week of being here. It was a very forgiving learning curb as falling down would only cause one to fall to the bottom of the pillowy pink cave. I got to the mouth of the cave to look into the tunnel. The tunnel was strangely darker than the caves which had a faint pinkish light to them.


“Illumanuslus” I chanted.


A ball of light appeared on my hand. The magic particles in here were so big and thick that I was able to cast basic, simple spells without a wand. The only spells I could do was a light spell, a floating spell, and a water droplet spell. These had all been helpful to me to survive in Artoria’s boob. I had a light that allowed me to travel between milk glands, I knew it would take a while for me to learn by myself to make the lights permanent, I hoped it did not come to that. The float spell allowed me to bring some of Artoria’s milk as my source of food to a safe location. I had been drinking some milk at the pool when she started to produce more milk to flood a cave, I nearly drowned again from my first experience. I now pulled the milk to me in the air. The water droplet spell gave me a clean source of water down here. Artoria produced some water or some would leak in from outside but they were not consistent. I needed to be able to survive. I was working on a time spell to tell time so I can see how long I have been in here.


I hiked along the tunnel to explore even more of this suspension inside Artoria’s mammary gland. The walls were red, rough, and bumpy but still soft. With the light spell, I could see another network inside the walls of this network of milk tunnels. These were blood vessels and the pulsated with flowing blood that made the walls always alive with little bouncing motions. This also created the thumping sound that would never disappear, Artoria’s heartbeat. I tried to keep track of time with it but it was hard. The only other sounds was the constant dripping sound of milk being produced and the squishy sound of my walk in this moist environment. 


I finally reach the end of my explored section of Artoria’s boob to explore a new milk cave. I entered in and made note of where it was located in my mind. I started to examine crevices for good places to rest and stay. I also examined the milk pool and tasted it to check how creamy it was. I also looked around to see where possible sources of where milk could be formed. I wanted to take every precaution I could take to survive in here until Artoria let me out.


Thump! Thump! Thump! Thump! Thump! Thump!


Artoria’s heartbeat was getting faster. She was either exercising or she was masturbating. Exercising fine, if she was masturbating, Artoria would produce milk. I had to get out of here and find a safe place. I did not want to second guess anything in here. I climbed the cave walls to the cave mouth that was about fifty feet above me. I got into the milk ducts and cast my light spell.


“Illumanuslus”


It was hard to run to my cave in this tunnel as the walls were pulsating due to Artoria’s energetic state. The tunnel seemed to be swaying back and forth making the uneasy ground more unsteady. I was almost to my home cave when I saw something bouncing along the walls of the tunnel. It was pink and not the shape of a droplet of a liquid. I realized it was another human as it crashed into me and knocked both of us into the milk cave next to mine. 


“Uuuppth” I grunted as a human twice my size carried me down to the bottom of a steamy milk cave. 


I was dazed for a moment as I looked around me to see where I was. Once I knew which milk cave I was in, I pushed the big naked person who was on top of me as I heard the gurgling sound of milk forming.


“You gotta get up!” I yelled and shoved the person. “Or else we will drown in her milk.”


The person was groggy getting up but my constant yelling and pushing shocked them back to normal to get off me. I realized that the person was a woman as she stood up.


She was Asian and looked to be a year younger than me. She had straight raven black hair to her upper back. Her skin was smooth and her waist slim. She had a narrow butt and A-cup breasts with dark nipples on the tip. She would be a cute petite girl if she wasn’t twice my size.


“I am sorry. Are you okay?” She asked.


“I am fine but we need to move.” I got up and pushed her again. 


Luckily, this cave had a safe place from the milk it was building up with in. I pulled her to the spot of safety because it would take too long to climb out. The whole milk gland was shaking because Artoria was now playing with herself and rubbing her boobs. As this shaking was going on me and the girl were having an interesting conversation while both of us were completely naked.


“How did you get here?” She asked


“Detention, You?” I asked back.


“Same. what is your name?” She was looking around at the fleshy cave.


“John, I am from Ohio in the states. I transferred over as the only one in my family that could use magic. What about you?”


“My name is Morina. I am a transfer student from Japan. I have a sister named, Fumiko, back home learning over there. Our family is not big or strong over there.” Morina replied. 


Nice to meet you. What got you into detention?” I balanced myself with all the shaking as the room was beginning to flood. I was positive we were safe but one can’t be too safe here.


“I was falsely accused of cheating after I refused to help the minister’s son on a project when he got back from his suspension.” 


“He is still causing problems.” I was angry at how that kid was getting away with everything.


“He sure is.” Morina replied. “But I do not think he will for long. I heard the magic counsel power is shifting so that his father won’t be minister anymore and that an investigation into his dealings is getting started.”


“So he won’t have his daddy’s protection soon?” I asked.


“Yep!” Morina answered as there was a great violent shaking before everything became still. Artoria was done pleasuring herself. 


“Looks like she is done.” I got up and moved into a deeper part of the cave. The milk pool had become a milk lake now but there was still some flesh for a shoreline for Morina and me to walk to. 


“Does this happen often?” She asked


“So far, I have experienced five of those before you got here. You will start getting used to the warning signal of when they come.” I was going to mention the other dangers and how to live here when I saw Morina covered in a green light.


“What is this?” Morina was scared.


“I don’t know.” I answered but we knew soon enough.


Morina grew larger in sudden growth spurts until she was the size of a building to me. I was small compared to her huge size now. Artoria made Morina bigger inside her tit.


“What happened to me?” She was looking around for me.


“I am down here.” I was waving my arms below her. “Artoria made you bigger.”


Morina bent down and laid on her belly and brought her huge head to my body. The head was about as tall as my body. I got to clearly see her amber eyes and smooth cheeks. She had a cute nose and lip. 


“Why would she do that?” She asked.


“I do not know but I was smaller than this before so maybe she does it to make sure we are alive.” I guessed.


“Make sense,” Morina replied. “The school can tell if someone dies in its walls so if we died the school would investigate her detention.” 


“She wouldn’t want that. So we have to stay in detention until she will let us out. While we wait for that, I will show you the ropes.


(A little while later. Approximately two week later in the real world.)


Morina and I were getting settled into our new lives here in Artoria’s boob. We were able to map out the rest of the milk glands in Artoria’s boob, there were 32 in total. Morina told me that was a lot for a woman to have but it made some sense with the huge size of Artoria’s boobs. One day of the exploring, I found a hole outside of Artoria’s nipple. I got to see the outside world again. Unfortunately, Morina was too big for the hole. She was about 7 times taller than me. She was able to move through the milk ducts quite well but the hole for the nipple was too much.


We started a relationship inside Artoria’s boob. We were a little bit similar. I was the first one in my family to do magic while Morina came from a long line of wizard but had weak magic powers. Both me, Morina, and her little sister were bullied where we went by the more powerful houses. Morina hoped to escape it by coming here as a transfer but it was still the same. I had to fight my way to make a name for myself. We seemed to naturally click as we reached first base. We were kissing when we heard the quickened heartbeat. We got to safety as we saw a person fly through the cave mouth of the one we were in to land flat on the ground as the milk pool was beginning to rise. Morina jumped out of the safe spot and ran to the person and picked the person up in her hand to carry to safety. We were both surprised to see who it was.


It was the minister’s son. He had received detention here with us. Karma was very beautiful right now as he was half my height. I couldn’t wait to hear his story as Artoria calmed down. We walked back to the middle of the cave as the milk was receding. He was a little confused as Morina put him down on the ground as she sat down. Morina was on her butt with her legs apart to openly show her big pussy. I was on the other end to block his path of escape. He slowly got up and looked at us, we were all naked, none of us were embarrassed, and he was the smallest one here.


“John, what are you doing here?” The minister’s son, Henry, yelled. “I thought you were in suspension or sent home overseas. What is this place? What is going on? Why am I smaller than you?”


There were a lot of questions from him, I couldn’t blame him. Not many people got stuck inside someone’s boob. I was going to answer his questions and have him answer some of mine. Henry was just staring up at Morina, surprised that there was someone so huge here.


“Why are you here and how are you so big?” Henry continued


“Let me answer those on at a time.” I interrupted him before he could go into a panic attack. His noble pride would shatter and crush him if he continued to ask questions without getting answers. He had to know what was going and how he could be on top of it. I pitied him and his upbringing to give him this character of needing to dominate others. He was now the weakest and smallest of us. I was going to have mercy on this bully and make sure he survived.


“I am in suspension right now in Artoria’s boob. All of us probably fail a rigged detention test to bring us here. Here is a milk gland inside Artoria’s boob. Artoria is probably basking in the pleasure of shrinking someone inside her boob. For your size, Artoria doesn't know our actual size when we go in, just that we went inside.” I explained the situation to him.


“I-I think I understand.” he muttered, he was gaining a sense of what was going on but was still scared and out of his element. “So where are the others?”


I was confused by that statement, Others? I only knew of Morina and I down here and we explored pretty much everywhere here.


“What do you mean ‘others?’” I asked.


“There were four other students who had detention with Artoria besides you two before I got sent here. I was wondering where I could find them?” Henry seemed concerned about them and that was only partially true. Henry was hoping that one was smaller than him so he can be in control of something.


“We are the only one’s in this boob.” I answered. “Artoria either let them off or they are inside the other boob.”


I was scared of the thought of Artoria holding other people inside her boobs. She seemed obsessed with having people live inside here. I must have given her a real big high when I was the first one in here. I must have created a sex shrinking monster on the outside. I prayed it wasn’t true but I knew my hopes were low. Only if the school somehow got involved would we get out of the fleshy globes of Artoria’s human prison. 


“We just have to live knowing there are others out there and they could be in another boob. “I continued. “For now, listen to what I say and do and you will be fine.”


“Okay.” Henry nodded in confrontation. He seemed depressed at his situation of being weak and not in control. 


“Huh?” He muttered as a green light bathed over him. 


I had forgotten about Artoria’s check to see if we were alive. Henry grew bigger until he was at most two feet taller than me from my perspective.


“What is this?” Henry asked, surprised and excited at his new growth of now being bigger than me.


“Artoria’s life check.” I replied, unhappy about Henry's sudden positive attitude of being bigger than someone. “She makes you a little big just to make sure you are alive so she won’t get in trouble.We got to move before she decides she is not done playing with herself and creates more milk.”


“Hold a moment.” I turned around but Henry grabbed me and turned me around again to face him. It was very annoying at his sudden increase in confidence and determination to be in charge. “I think we should stay and enjoy what we have here.”


“And what is that?” I was getting ticked off at his new level of power.


“We are inside a woman’s tit and we are at the source of it’s nectar. We should go and play with it and mess with Artoria’s boob from the inside.” Henry said. He must be still high on pleasure of Artoria torturing him to this size, he was a big pervert but this was pushing it.


“We need to survive down here, not let ourselves go into our lusts any moment we can. Artoria’s is incharge right now of us getting out. I would like to mess with Artoria for doing this to us but we have no power here.” I was hoping some logic could cool his head. “Artoria’s whim could have us drowning in a deluge of the milk that you are eager to eat. We have to be careful down here.”


“That is no way to live your life, little man.” Henry was going with derogatory name calling now. He put his hand on my shoulder like I have no other option but to obey him. “We have to live with every chance we can get. Listen to what I have to say and we have fun and be fine” 


Henry was now talking like he owned the place. The little bit of height had gone to his head and got bloated by his big ego. He was trying to gain control of everything that was going on down here. 


“That will be fine if you do it but I am going to do my thing and live.” I pushed his hand off my shoulder and started to walk away. I hadn’t taken two steps when he grabbed me and threw me down on Artoria’s soft flesh. He then proceeded to stand on top of me to show me that he was in control.


“Listen here, you tiny peasant.” He spat down on my face in anger. He really wanted me to fall in line with his orders. “I am from a noble family with rich ties with magic. I know more about what to do with magic than your maggot of a family line could ever comprehend. So I am in charge here based on my royal bloodline and not some faggot from some backwater pig’s pen. So use your fish brain and listen to bloody hell of whatever I say!”


I wanted to blast him so hard with magic right now, I couldn’t cast an offensive spell yet with this new environment. He didn’t know about that since all he knew was size meant everything here and that was actually how it was until we could learn this new magic. Henry would be able to dominate me inside here, I was helpless to stand against him. Fortunately, I was not alone as a big hand reached down and picked him up.


It was Morina!


“You should listen to what John has to say.” Morina was now lecturing Henry. She was pretty pissed at him as well. He was the one who caused her to be here. “He has been here longer than any of us. He knows more of the ins and outs of what happens inside here.”


Henry was angry as well. He had got some power back but now someone was trying to take that away. His pride was getting in his way of accepting the current situation he was in. “Like I care! You stupid, bitch! I come from the great line of magicians from York. You two are nothing compared to me. You two should be on your hands and knees kissing my toes!”


Morina was definitely not happy with Henry being down here. She came here to get away from noble bullies but he showed up and made life miserable for her. And now that person was less than one fifth her size and trying to insult and torment her again.


“You don’t realize that we all are here because of you!” Morina's voice changed to a tone of warning, she hoped that Henry would catch the warning sign and stop with his prideful attitude. “If I was in your shoes, I would apologize to us and try to survive down here so we can find a way for all of us to get out.”


“Not going to happen!” Henry banged his hand against Morina’s fist in defiance.


“You will regret it if you don’t say your sorry.” 


“Not going to happen.”


“Last chance.” Morina tilted her head to the side. Clear indicator that she was really angry right now.


I was down below just watching this whole interaction between Henry and Morina from between Morina’s thighs. It was amazing that Henry wasn’t catching on to the situation he was in. His noble ass pride was not allowing him to have an inch of humility in the face of giantess. I watched as Henry made a big mistake.


“Eat shit! You asian whore!” Henry screamed. He was upset by being handled this way.


“I think I will.” Morina replied.


Morina opened her mouth and jammed Henry head first inside her maw. He reached up to his shoulders before it was too big for him to go deeper inside. He was flailing his legs and hands trying to get out of the situation he just put himself in. He insulted the wrong person at the wrong time. He was finally getting what he deserved as Morina was rotating his head around in her mouth.


“Mmmnnmfffth” She mumbled with a mouth full of bully.


I was just happy that Henry was being tormented by Morina in her mouth. He should be finally learning some sense from Morina’s punishment to listen to us and have some humility. I was sure when she spat him out, he would help us escape from here and all of us would be alive to tell the tale. I stood up to cheer Morina on.


“Way to go! Morina! Teach him a lesson!” I raised my hand in the air when I heard something I wasn’t expecting.


Click click!


Henry’s shoulders had dislocated as Morina shoved him deeper into her mouth. She was trying to swallow him. Henry was up to his chest inside Morina’s as his legs were kicking frantically in fear and his body shaking with pain at the sudden dislocation.


“Umm, Morina? This might be a little much.” I mumbled. It was too quiet for her to hear as I was a little terrified and excited at the same time.


Morina tilted her head back so it would be a straight shot down her throat for Henry. I could see the bulge in her throat of where Henry was located with his hips at her lips. He was trying to escape as best as he could from the doom that was waiting for him down below inside Morina’s belly. He had been swallowed by a woman’s tit and that didn’t faze him or fix his personality but now. He was being eaten alive by a woman inside another woman and this terrified him. He tried to fight his way out but Morina was holding his legs tight together as she shoved him up to his knees.


“Uuurh” Morina gargled as she let go of his legs that were now dangling upside down. Waving like crazy in the air to stop him from becoming food.


“Uuuaararghaa!” His muffled scream inside came out of Morina’s open mouth.


“Hhhurrg.” Morina grunted as she used the power of her mouth to pull that last bit of him inside and down her throat as I saw Henry’s legs disappear as she closed her mouth. The last thing I saw of him was the bulge going down her throat into her chest.


“Aahh” Morina exhaled with satisfaction as she put her hand on her stomach to feel Henry’s final struggle.


‘What was that for!?” I yelled up to her. I was scared of her at this moment as my girlfriend just ate another human.


“He was not going to listen to us at all so I thought this was the best course of action.” She was pretty smug about what she did.


“You just ate him!” I was wide eyed and shocked at her delight at what she did.


“He had it coming and plus this helps us out in the long run.” Morina giggled as she was being tickled by Henry’s final fight. “Buurpp! Excuse me.”


“How is this going to help us?” I was curious about her logic.


“If he makes it out alive, his attitude will be fixed that he won’t try to bully us or anyone else that comes here. He should learn his place from going through an ordeal like this.” Morina was still rubbing her swollen belly as she spoke about her logic.


“I can see that.” I nodded. “But what about if he dies?”


“If he dies, there will be an investigation into Artoria’s detention and she will be investigated and we will be pulled out of Artoria’s boobs.” Morina smiled. 


It was sound logic with that one. I didn’t think that Artoria was going to let us out by her own free will. The only way was to get an outside source to investigate a death that occured in the school without a body in detention. They would look in and around Artoria’s body for any signs of life. It was our only hope. I was more accepting of the idea now of Morina swallowing Henry. If it was someone else, it would be a problem. Henry deserved this for all the bullying he did to other people. 


“I can see the logic in that.” I concurred with Morina’s logic as she beamed with excitement of my agreement. She was waiting for my approval of her action. Morina did not want to make her boyfriend upset. “We just have to wait and see what happens later. So let us go to a safe ground before Artoria tries to play with herself again.”


“Okay.” Morina chirped as we stood up.


“BBBBBUUUUUURRRRRRPPPPPPPP!”


“Excuse me again.” Morina rubbed her belly in satisfaction with her huge belch.


We left the cave after that to start our new lives.



(A long long time after that. Approximately 20 years.)


I walked through the streets of the cave of Eden City with bliss as I looked at the cave walls in wonderment. We had found ways to mold the sides of Artoria’s flesh to make little inserts for places to live. There was also a network of trenches for milk to flow if Artoria got excited so it wouldn’t flood this settlement. The settlement of milk gland 17 was called Eden City, population 102, and I was the mayor of this town. There were other towns inside every milk gland here, some bigger some smaller, that we had a bustling nation form inside Artoria’s boob. I had been the leader for a while but had to step down due to our constitution, now there were three parties aiming for control and asking for my support. I declined and said that the population of over 1000 people here should decide and not me. They were happy with that and left me be with my family unless it was an emergency.


The only really big emergency that happened was when our magic powers seemed to deplete really fast. I was called up to discover what was happening, with some research we learned that Artoria was draining our magic powers for something. It was constant but we learned to adapt to the changing magical environment. We just had to be careful with using magic to live here. We learned charms worked very well here to establish a magic that Artoria couldn’t steal from our bodies. We presumed that the consistent drain was to extend her own life. We were fine as long she didn’t steal our life force.


I suddenly saw my son guiding a new person into the cave, there was some shaking earlier and more milk formed and went along the trenches to leak out of the nipple. 


“Who do we have here?” I asked my 15 foot son.


“An outsider, who recently got sucked in by the goddess, Artoria.” He motioned for the 8 foot woman to step forward.


She was british with brown hair tied in a short ponytail. She would have looked very official if she wasn’t naked. She was very toned and muscular. Firm ass, nice six pack, and 34C-cup breasts with a nice tan. 


“Welcome to Avalon, the nation inside Artoria’s left boob. This cave is called ‘Eden City’ and I am the mayor of the town. My son here will show you around and explain the dangers, benefits, and find you a home.” I welcomed her.


She only nodded. She seemed frightened by the ordeal that she just went through to get here. No one could blame an earthling who arrived here from being scared.


“Don't worry I will show you around.” my son gently pushed her to follow him. “I am a natural born Artorian so I know my way around.”  


I watched as he guided her to the walls to explain everything to her. I suddenly heard my name called as I turned around to see my pregnant wife number 3, Claire,  power walking to me.


“Your wife, Morina is about to give birth!” She panted.


“Well, I must get to her as soon as possible.” I ran to Morina to see the birth of my 14th child.

 

“I must be a lucky man.” I thought as I moved along inside Artoria’s boob with my new life.

End Notes:

This the last chapter involving John and his point of view. The next chapter will be what happens with Artoria and her point of view in the world in the aftermath of what she has done.

 

hope you enjoy the story. Artoria is having a little tale inside the story of 'A board game not for the family' so you all should check it out.

 

Constructive criticism is appreciated. it helps with the story. Review also help to make sure that I know what readers want.

The next chapter will be the last one and the story will be complete.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9828