Life with Giantess Neighbours by Minecuber
Summary:

Lucas a tiny human has moved into his new apartment alone in an building full of normal sized neighbours. Follow Lucas has he gets to closer his Neighbours


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, BBW, Body Exploration, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 3362 Read: 10808 Published: November 02 2020 Updated: November 02 2020
Story Notes:

Hello this is my first story here

English is not my first language so Criticism is welcomed

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1- Intro by Minecuber

2. Chapter 2- Housewife Mrs.Nagata by Minecuber

Chapter 1- Intro by Minecuber
Author's Notes:

Just a little intro to the world and the MC

 

“Today’s the day” I said to myself as I reached my new home. I was moving into the city to attend University and was going to live alone for the first time. I was from a small town from the outskirts of the city and had always wanted to live in the big city. I had been trying for over a year to find a nice apartment that was close to my college and could accommodate my kind.

 

“My kind?”, you may be thinking, well you see I am not a normal human being, my name is Lucas and I am a ‘Tiny’. Over 300 years ago there was a virus outbreak that affected the entire world. Nobody knows its origin but it had a special characteristic that it only affected the ‘Y’ chromosome. It caused a mutation in the DNA of the males causing them to shrink down to around an inch tall. Luckily the virus wasn’t very infectious and affected around a quarter of the population. But the infected genes could be passed on to their children and a 25% chance to be infected. At first society didn’t know how to deal with this but over the years of fighting and debating for rights the ‘Tinies’ are on the same level of humans. Even though Humans and Tinies are treated equally by law it was still advisable to always live with a human for protection since the tiny laws were not always enforced. Anyway back to the story.

 

My apartment building was special since it could house both humans and tinies. Tiny’s apartment were built in between the walls of two normal apartments. It was only a G+1 building with 10 normal and 8 tiny apartments. The tiny apartments were similar to the normal apartment except of course smaller. The apartments were simple consisting of a living room, a bedroom, bathroom, toilet, kitchen. It was a steal considering the cheap price.

 

My college was a 1 hour walk (for me) from my apartment which was the closest I could get. The college did offer dorm rooms for tinies but I didn’t want to live there after hearing the scary stories of bullying and ragging of tinies in the dorms. I had experience with bullying in the past but I was lucky to have my sister and brother be there for me. I was the only tiny member in my family.

 

My dad carried the infected genes but wasn’t infected himself. I had always been living in the protection of my family, but now I was alone in the big city all by myself, the thought terrified me as well as excited me, I didn’t have any interaction with humans except my family and a few people in my town. I wanted to experience the world own my own.

 

I had finally finished moving in and unpacking. College wasn’t starting until next week so I had enough time to get used to my surrounding and get to know my new neighbours. I couldn’t wait to start my new independent life.

 

 

End Notes:

This is just the intro, things will pick up in future chapters

Chapter 2- Housewife Mrs.Nagata by Minecuber
Author's Notes:

Meet the first Neighbour 

 

It had been a month since I had moved into my new home, I had finally gotten used to living in the city by myself. I was doing ok in college I had made a few new friends and didn’t get into any trouble. I was always the shy type and not good with talking to other people. I would spend most of my time in my room studying or playing games. I wasn’t lonely, just preferred to be alone most of the times.

 

It was getting late I had to stay after college to finish my work, I was walking along the side of the road hoping I’ll get back before sunset as it was not advisable for a Tiny to walk out alone in the night due to the threat of small animals. I was tired and just wanted to get back home and rest.

 

As I was walking, I saw a woman crouching down near the side of the road, it looked like she was searching for something. As I got closer, I realized it was my next-door neighbor Mrs. Nagata. She had moved into the apartment next to me two weeks ago, I didn’t really interact with her except for the usual greetings. She was 32 years old, married and a housewife. She had big black eyes, black wavy hair which reached till her shoulders and a cute round face. She seemed to be in shape with slightly thick thighs. She was an attractive and kind woman. I approached her calling out to her. At first she didn’t seem to notice me so I screamed louder. She stopped and looked around for a second before she noticed me.

 

“Oh Lucas what are you doing here?” she asked, “Nothing just returning from college, any way what happened Mrs. Nagata is there a problem?” “Oh its nothing I just accidently dropped my ring and it rolled into the crack in the wall” she said.

 

I looked around and saw the crack she was talking about and spotted her ring, the ring was half my height and almost twice my weight, it took a few tries but I managed to pulled the ring out. “Thank you little one” she cooed as took she took the ring back, “here I’ll give you a lift till the apartment” she said as try brought her fingers forward to pick me up.

 

That took me by surprise, I hadn’t been held by anyone sine I had got here, I stepped back as a reflex reaction. “Oh s-sorry I didn’t mean to scare you” she said with regret in her voice as she retracted her hand back, “I just wanted to thank you”, I felt guilty for hurting her, she was being kind to me and offering me a ride home.

 

“No No its fine I’m fine I’d love to get a lift to the apartment” I frantically said. She lowered her hand once again this time carefully and patiently, I climbed onto her hand and sat in the middle, she waited for me to settle down and conforming that I was ready she gently lifted me up and started walking back. Her hand was soft and smelled really nice, it was the first time I had been carried by a someone other than my family, but somehow it felt comforting.

 

It was a silent and awkward journey back. We reached our building, she dropped me at my front door and I thanked her, she gave me a heartwarming smile and blew me a kiss, I became a little flustered, she noticed this and giggled as she entered her own apartment. I didn’t know how to react and just ran into my room. “Today was a good day” I thought to myself as I laid down on my bed.

 

“It’s finally weekend” I said to myself as I woke up. Today was Saturday and I was free. It wasn’t like I had plans to hang out with friends or anything I just loved spending my weekends lazing around the house reading books and playing video games. I spent the entire day playing video games and before I knew it, it was already 7:00pm and I hadn’t even started making preparations for dinner, I decided that I’ll just be lazy and eat whatever is left in my fridge, when suddenly I heard the doorbell ring.

 

That’s odd, I thought as nobody usually comes to visit me at this time. I opened the door only to be greeting by a pair of sandals clad feet. It surprised me for a second, I followed the legs above and saw the face of my neighbor Mrs. Nagata looking right at me with a smile. I looked down and back up again. She was wearing a knee length skirt and a shirt. I don’t think she was aware but I could see her panties, she was wearing plain red panties.

 

“ Umm.. how can I help you” I asked quickly trying to get my attention away from her panties “Oh well… you see I accidently drop my ring between the washing machine while I was washing clothes, so can you please get it back” she said nervously. “Again” I sighed as I nodded.

 

She squatted down to lift me, in the process giving me full view of her panties. I didn’t know how to react so I just turn my head. I got on her hand and she took me inside her apartment. It was the first time I had been in her house it felt weird as everything looked the same as my house but only 200 times bigger.

 

The apartment looked fairly neat and tidy unlike my own. She showed me around the house giving me a tour of all the rooms. Finally she took me to the bathroom and placed me near the washing machine. I spotted the ring and brought it to her. She thanked me and picked me up.

 

“Say would you like to have dinner with me, as a thanks for your help” she asked. “T-thank you for the offer, but I don’t think I should be intruding your time with your family.” I said looking down trying to avoid eye contact, “oh don’t worry about that, you’re not intruding I usually live alone, my husband is always out on business trips and is away almost all year round, sometimes I get tired of eating alone” she chirped.

 

I really didn’t want to bother her and wanted to go back but I couldn’t refuse her nor could I think of any excuse “Fine” I said defeated, “its going to be fun” she cooed as we went towards the kitchen where she sat me down on the table while she finished preparing dinner. I shamefully stared at her glorious ass, the tight skirt really showed of her curves I was getting a bit excited

 

After ten or so minutes dinner was ready, she brought over a pot and placed it on the table. It smelled really good and I was starving. She placed me in a small dish and served me a drop of the soup, a grain of rice, and a small piece of vegetable. I started nibbling on the food while she was staring at me. “It’s getting a bit hot in here don’t you think, cooking makes me sweat a lot” she said while unbuttoning her shirt a bit revealing her massive cleavage. I was in awe, I didn’t know where to look my entire view was filled with this erotic woman. I noticed a bead of sweat rolling down her neck until it reached her cleavage where it disappeared into its abyss. I couldn’t help but stare at it. I realized I was staring directly at her breast and averted my eyes up to her face only to be met by two big black eyes looking right at me. “Well… looks like someone is enjoying their meal” she said smugly while shaking her chest a bit. I was really embarrassed “ I-uh um um so sorry” was all I was able to get out before I buried my face in the grain of rice hoping for this to get over. “No need to be so worked up little one, I was just teasing you” she giggled as she stroked my head with her finger. After that I solely focused on my food while making small talk. After dinner we chatted for a while getting to know more about each other. “Want a drink” she asked as she walked over to the fridge and brought a pack of beer.

 

“Mrs. Nagata I really think I should be going home now” I said. ”Just call me Sakura , plus don’t worry it’ll be fun” she cooed. Guess its fines I thought to myself, I was actually enjoying her company. She gave me a drop of beer in a bottle cap while she drank from the cans. Our conversation became more lively after a few drinks and we opened up a bit more.

 

Before we realized it, it was already 11:00 pm I had stop drinking after a few drops and was a bit tipsy, but Sakura had finished almost 7 cans and was completely drunk. Her face a flush with red. Our conversation had gotten pretty personal to the point where she started ranting about how lonely she felt and her husband and how he’s always going on his so called ‘business trips’ but she knew that he was cheating on her during those trips. I wasn’t sure where this was going but it felt like she had kept all this stress to herself and just wanted someone to talk to her about her life.

 

“Mrs. Nagata its gotten pretty late I think I should had back now” I said realizing its already past midnight. “No need to go anywhere Hic… I-m going to my room so you stay here” she said as she clumsily got up and walked into her bedroom.

 

I sat there on the table staring into the clock not knowing what to do when she came back. “Say, its gotten pretty late so why don’t you spend the night here” she said quietly. I turned around to the view of a life time. There she was like a goddess standing in front of me wearing just an oversized lowcut t-shirt which hung till her thighs and showed off her cleavage and red panties. I immediately looked in the other direction trying my hardest to avoid my gaze and hide my growing erection.

 

She sat down in front of me placing her gigantic breast in front of me. I could tell she wasn’t wearing a bra as I could see her nipples poking out of the t-shirt. “You look so cute when your flustered” she cooed as she brought her breast closer to me. “Don’t need to be shy this is my usual night outfit”. I didn’t know how to react she looked really erotic at that moment I wanted to explore every inch of her body and it took all my will power to hold back myself from jumping into her cleavage.

 

“So tell me Lucas” she asked “Do you have a girlfriend” she asked, I blushed “N-no” I meekly responded. “Ah, what a waste who wouldn’t want a cute man like you, if I were single I’d make a move on you” she said as squeezed her breast.

 

I could no longer contain myself lust had taken over, my body moved on its own and I jumped into Sakura’s cleavage and started squirming. She let out a faint moan as she felt me squirming in her cleavage.

 

I started to navigate my way through the sea of flesh surrounding me trying to reach her nipple, her skin was soft and smelled really good. All of this movement caused her to sweat and made her skin slippery.

 

She squeezed her breast together in order to trap me but it accidently pushed me to the front of her breast pinning me between her right breast and the tight fabric of her t-shirt. She moaned softly as she felt me pressed into her breast by her t-shirt.

 

She frantically removed her t-shirt, freeing me from my prison and laid down on her back, “P-please Lucas I want you to pleasure my nipple, I can’t take it anymore!!”. I didn’t need to be told twice, I made my way to the top of her breast, where I could see my destination, her beautiful fully erect nipple. Finally, I reached her nipple, it was about half my height while her areola wall twice my height.

 

I started to massage her nipple with my whole body. I hugged it tightly trying to squeeze it as hard as I could, hear her moans kept getting louder and louder as her breathing became heavy.

 

I continued my act as I licked her nipple, kissed it. Her body was getting hotter and she started sweat even more. Her right hand slowly moved towards her panties and soon disappeared under them, while her left hand worked on her left breast. I saw her hand disappear into her panties and realize she was masturbating, my mind went into overdrive as I furiously bit on her nipple which caused her entire body to shiver in pleasure.

 

She gently stroked her moist lips and slowly inserted a finger at a time prolonging the feeling. My entire world started to rock as she pumped her hand into her pussy. Her nipple became harder and a noticed a small hole on the top side of her nipple. I realized it was one of her nipple duct which was the perfect size for my throbbing penis. I carefully aligned my penis with her duct and inserted it in.

 

“Kyaaaaaa….” she squealed as she felt my dick enter her nipple, it was an entirely different sensation she had never felt before, her mind was going blank, “Ahhh… Ahhhh yes fuck.. me fuck my nipple” said moaned in between her breaths.

 

I had just discovered a whole new world of pleasure. “Is this what sex would feel like” I thought to myself. At first it was a bit tricky but soon I got the hang of it, I started to synchronize my movements with hers.

 

Her moans started to get sharper, with our movements synchronized I felt like I was really fucking her. I could feel she was about to climax as she starting pumping harder and harder until she gave one last massive push her entire body shivered, with a loud sharp squealed we orgasm and came to together.

 

I almost passed out from the whole experience, lying on her areola as I saw her nipple shrink back to normal. In front of me was the beautiful landscape that was Sakura’s sexy body. It was covered with a layer of sweat and the air surrounding her body was filled with the smell of her sex and sweat.

 

She slowly removed her hand from her panties and rested it on her stomach, I could see a trail of cum leading from under her panties to her completely drenched fingers as they shined in the light. Suddenly heard a low guttural moan from behind. I turned around to be met with the face of a goddess, a goddess that I had just pleasured.

 

Her face was still flush red. She was still recovering from her orgasm still shivering a few times, until she calmed down. “That was….. amazing” she said giving me a satisfied smile, “and it looks like you also enjoyed yourself” she giggled causing me to blush. She slowly sat up, her movements caused me to slide in off in between her breast and down until I was caught by the sticky cum below the slope her stomach. I tried to move but couldn’t the cum acted like a glue restricting my movements. Sakura giggled when she saw me stuck to her stomach squirming.

 

“We need to clean up” she giggled as she scooped me from her stomach and went into the bathroom. She filled the sink with water and dropped me in with a small piece of soap while she took a shower. After which we headed straight for bed as we were both very tired after our little “Session”.

 

She placed me down on her night stand while she settled in her bed. I looked around asking her where I was going to sleep, she picked me up and place me in between her breast “here are you comfortable” she asked, I simply nodded trying my hardest not to blush. Her breast were soft, warm and comforting, I could hear her heartbeat from within which was strangely soothing and I soon found myself fast asleep.

 

 

End Notes:

This is my first story so please leave feedback on it

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9847