Shrink Cycle by daftpunk
Summary:

NEW chapter 4! Feet special.

An intense, unaware giantess tale.

Jeremy has not only shrunk to doll size, but is weakened into a paralysed state.

A forgetful but loving step-mom, an oblivious house-cleaner, a sweet but dangerous grandma, an innocent, curious step-sister and an unknown, beautiful stalker make life torture for Jeremy who is not the way he used to be...     

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 10657 Read: 31048 Published: November 29 2020 Updated: November 07 2021
Story Notes:

This is a reboot/rewrite.

___________________________________________________

1. Chapter 1 by daftpunk

2. Chapter 2 by daftpunk

3. Chapter 3 by daftpunk

4. Chapter 4 by daftpunk

Chapter 1 by daftpunk

The afternoon sun descended over the ocean on the horizon.  

Felicity, admiring the view of the white sand, tanned beach go-ers and lapping waves turned to enter the front yard of her shore-front house. She was a single mom in her mid 30s with two teenage children and was on the final stretch of her afternoon jog following work.

She was a very petite woman at 5 ft tall, but thin and toned from years of yoga and healthy living. Her delicate features gave her a very meek appearance, and she was pretty in a flawed, accessible way. You could pick her out in a crowd by her long, wavy, firey red hair and her thick, circular glasses.

Felocity did rely on those glasses very much however, as she had terrible eyesight. She was known to be a bit of a klutz and often forgetful but she always found humour in it and devoted herself to her hobbies, work, and children.

She very much enjoyed the outdoors as well as yoga, crystals, astrology and other new-age practices. A lot of this she expressed on her instagram page which she regularly updated with her fitness and spiritual journey.

Her most 'liked' photo post on Instagram was something she was very proud of, although she didn't know why this particular photo was so popular. It was a photo of her at home on her yoga mat in her studio. Her tiny, bare soles were outstretched and flexed, almost entirely filling the frame. She was stretched forward, smiling radiantly with her eyes looking down her nose onto the camera from above. Her fingers were interlaced through the gaps of her nimble toes, deepening her into the stretch.

Felicity's other photos didn't attract nearly as much attention. She was simply just proud that she could finally reach her toes with her legs outstretched but her followers demanded more, so she happily obliged.

Upon creating the instagram account she had immediately forced her children to 'follow' her, as mother's do. In fact, only Eleanor was her biogical offspring. Her 19 year old son, Jeremy, had remained in her custody after she divorced his father. Jeremy's father had all but vanished from their lives now.

With her steady nursing job at the hospital she managed to support her kids and even her own ageing mother who had taken up residence in Jeremy's room while she found a new place to stay. He had made a huge fuss about having to give up his room to his grandmother and share with his step-sister but Felicity insisted, suggesting they sleep head-to-toe in these temporary circumstances.

Strangely, Jeremy seemed to have totally changed his perspective the morning after his first night at the foot of Eleanor's small bed. There had been no complaints for the past seven days.

_______________________________

Felicity entered the house and prepared herself a protein shake in the kitchen. She then crept down the hallway and peeked into Jeremy's room to see her elderly mother, Lynne, dozing in an armchair in the sun.

Her eyes were closed and she wore a peaceful expression, smiling gently. The morning sun was warming up her feet while they lay on a footrest, lazily scrunching and rubbing over the blanketed cushion. Her arthritic hand was repeatedly squeezing and releasing a stress toy to release the tension and pain she sometimes felt.

Her false teeth were floating inside a glass of water next to a bowl of candy while she lazily sucked on a liquid centred jelly, moving it from cheek to cheek.

Felicity then continued on to the entrance of Eleanor's room and stood in in the doorway sipping her protein shake through a straw. Her usual cheerful expression that always followed an afternoon jog changed to confusion when she couldn't see Jeremy working at the desk or lazing about on the bed.

Felicity called out his name in a sing-song tone, "Jeremy!"

Jeremy had graduated highschool last year and spent most of his time at home looking for work and trying to figure out what he was going to do with the rest of his life. Eleanor had recently turned 18 but was still in her senior year. She would probably be returning from the beach soon, as she often liked to go for a swim after school.

Concerned, Felicity entered the room, her well-worn Nike shoes causing the old hardwood floor to squeak and groan.

"Sweetie, where are you? Jeremy?" Said Felicity in a hushed, soothing tone.

She sat down on the side of the bed shared by her kids and sunk into the springs. Slowly pulling back the covers, Felicity's eyebrows furrowed when she found only her step-son's pyjamas laid out flat on the mattress. There appeared to be an object inside them. Reaching through the neck hole, Felicity probed around with her fingers. Her thumb and forefinger pinched together and tugged the object out of the pyjama shirt and up to her curious eyes.

What appeared to be a small, action-figure sized doll hung loosely in her grasp. Adjusting her grip, her hand was now closed tightly around the doll's body and neck. She brought it even closer to her face and focused on it through thick eye-glasses.

"What is this?"

Using one finger to push her glasses up her nose closer to her eyes, she then turned her fingers towards the doll, reaching forward to open its closed eyes.

__________________________________________________________

Pitch black. Glimmers of light dancing and spinning. Brighter and brighter. I awoke. It was dark and stuffy, and i wished for more air. I thought i heard my step-mother speaking to me, a muffled but booming voice from the sky that seemed to come from every direction at once. All my muscles in my body were sore and stiff, like each and every muscle in my body had been tightened . Something wasn't right.

It was definitely time to get out of bed, but I still felt so tired, why not sleep a little longer? ... My eyes stayed shut. I tried to open them. It seemed to take an enormous amount of energy compared to usual and I couldn't quite manage to lift my eyelids. I wanted to lift my hand to touch my face but it stayed still.

Panicking, i tried to jump to my feet but my body lay still. Suddenly the soft ground around me shifted in the darkness and sank. My body bounced around before coming to a stop. A few seconds later I could sense something approaching me in the darkness.

Like something out of a nightmare I felt something fleshy on my bare chest, then other similar sensations on my crotch and face as I was poked and examined by these unknown beings.

Without warning, two of them closed around my head and neck, squeezed together tightly, and pulled. Before I could muster the strength to try to open my eyelids I was already being painfully carried up into the air by my neck and head, the immense pressure of the fleshy objects on each of my cheeks was so great that the insides of my cheeks touched together painfully.

When my ascent was complete all was quiet... except for some deep breathing that seemed to originate from this massive nightmare creature. Still blind, I could only feel the hot, damp breath of the monster on my naked body and crotch. It was a good thing my eyes were closed. There was no way i wanted to see the giant, terrifying face of this creature.

This nightmare was starting to feel frustratingly real. I was suddenly painfully aware of the tight fleshy grip that had all but sealed off my air supply.

"What is this?" A familiar, sing-song voice boomed all around me.

The voice was comforting, yet deep. I could almost feel the vibrations of each word in my chest like a music concert. Somehow i knew that voice would save me.

"Mom! Is that you?", i mentally screamed out, unable to open my mouth.

"Help!"

A few seconds later a fleshy object slammed painfully deep into my closed eye socket and tugged one, then both of my eyelids open.

'AARGH!'

The light temporarily blinded me.

"...Mom?"

This had to be a dream, but somehow, I knew it wasn't. The giant being that had plucked me up was in fact my loving step-mother. I was closer to her pretty face than I thought possible, my head was level with her dainty chin, her nose turned up at me revealing large black flared nostrils resembling portals of darkness.

Her kind eyes were magnified many times through her glasses and were locked onto my body as they looked almost vertically down her nose at me, examining every inch of my body. I was glad to see her, but unfortunately there was no hint of recognition in those eyes, just clinical curiosity and a hint of confusion.

While tugging Jeremy's eyelid upwards and almost smashing his face into her glasses Felicity whispered to herself,

"Wow...same eye colour... high quality doll... looks just like him!... Who bought this?".

"Mom!"

I wished I could utter a sound but couldn't seem to control my mouth. I realised that I couldn't move my body and was helplessly paralysed. Pain burned in my chest and I began to see stars. Felicity's hand hadn't yet released my tiny neck and I was beginning to turn blue.

"it's... It's me!"

The tip of a giant pointer finger from Felicity's other hand came into sight and rapidly soared towards my face. Without the strength or speed to close my eyes I was utterly helpless to the oncoming onslaught as a giant fingertip approached me.

"Wait... What are you doing? ... Stop!"

Dreading the impending head-on collision, I could only stare as the neat, razor sharp but trimmed, unpainted fingernail loomed closer to my small, vulnerable eye.

"No, no... no!"

Thankfully at the last moment the probing finger tilted up ever so slightly. My step-mom's ridged yet soft finger-pad pressed umcomfortably into my eye-ball and began to agonisingly prod and stroke back and forth over my open eyes.

*POKE, POKE, POKE*

"AAARGH!!"

*RUB, RUB*

The feeling was as unpleasant as you could ever imagine, but I forgave her while hoping she'd realise who I was. I continued to try to voice my thoughts but failed miserably. However, my step-mother's fore-finger did pull back for a second. She moved my head closer to her pursed lips until I was directly in front of her mouth, fortunately adjusting her tight grip so that my airways were freed.

I looked upwards to see Felicity's radiant, puzzled face just a few inches from my own, overwhelmingly close. I started to get claustrophobic as I wished her eyes would focus on something else. Her long, red, sweet-smelling hair tickled my face as she unwittingly moved me through it.

Since I could do nothing else, I gazed back into my step-mother's bright, blue eyes while she looked down her nose at me to keep her glasses from falling off. As i had no control over my blinking it felt strangely personal, like the world's biggest staring competition, however she didn't seem to know that i was staring back, or she surely wouldn't hold me so intimidatingly close.

I could see her face was flushed as if she had worked out recently, and small beads of sweat dotted her pretty face, although her expression was now stern and cold.

Her wide eyes were magnified greatly by her lenses, and they closely examined my body with unwavering attention. I couldn't fathom just how large Felicity now was. As a petite, skinny woman she had always looked up at me. Now she was literally holding me and squeezing me in her dainty, delicate hand. She was unintentionally handling me like an object and I felt like a voyeur, looking up at her without her knowledge.

My mind began to race with anxiety concerning the dangers... but also the possibilities...

Felicity's mouth suddenly opened what seemed inches my eyes. Her soft lips separated revealing a familiar set of strong white teeth and a dancing uvula at the back of her pink throat. Her tongue spilled out before my eyes, shiny, with a coat of saliva running down towards the tip and little threads connecting the top and bottom of her large mouth.

I was confused at the display... until she began breathing in.

After the rapid intake of oxygen, she unleashed her breathe over my face. A typhoon of aromatic, eye-watering breathe assaulted my eyes and whipped my hair around. My lungs were inflated with Felicity's scorching hot second hand air and I found that I could not release my breathe until she also stopped.

My eyelids flapped and stretched like sails in the wind, collecting flecks and globs of sticky spittle. Every thought was essentially blown out of my mind while I tried to recover from the hot blast of delirium inducing odour and forceful wind, not unpleasant, but overpowering and full of lingering moisture.

DismaIly, I realised she was trying to fog up my eyes for cleaning as if i were a pair of her thick spectacles. Out of my control, her powerful, pungent protein-shake breath made my eyes temporarily roll up into the back of my head as I endured and suffered the intensity of her saliva's scent.

After a brief spell of dizzying vertigo, I saw that I was now repositioned back in the centre of my step-mother's face. At this strange low angle from the base of her chin I admired her high, angled cheek bones and pretty nose, something that i had never noticed at full size.

"Wow..."

I was certain that any second now Felicity would realise that I had come down with an illness... but my hopes were dashed as I realised she wasn't done with her task.

Felicity had raised two fingers to her mouth. They rapidly dipped down and swooped over her tongue collecting large dollops of saliva before aiming once again for my very open, vulnerable eyes.

"no, no, no, no! Don't do that!"

The two shiny, saliva-covered fingertips surged forward and did not slow as they sailed through the air toward my tiny head like a couple of fleshy, battering rams. Subconsciously, my body gulped as the terror took over.

Wordlessly, I whimpered, wide-eyed.

... ... ... SQUELCH!

Each fleshy fingerpad plunged painfully firmly into my eyeballs and began to vigorously rub and polish this way and that. Back and forth.... back and forth... back and forth...around and around.

Through his own tears and Felicity's fragrant saliva the only thing Jeremy could see were two of his step-mother's once tiny ridged fingerpads, now gargantuan and impossibly plump.

_______________________________

"MmmMmm HhhMmmhhmmm..."

Humming a cheerful tune to herself, Felicity was blissfully unaware that she was cleaning her own son, her delicate fingers cleaning the doll as gently as she could, pushing back the eyelids and also cleaning under them.

Soon she was done cleaning the doll's glassy eyes, "That looks much better", Felicity said. She decided to examine the doll a little closer. It appeared to be a replica of her son, the face identical in every way, just miniaturized. Why was it in the bed?    

End Notes:

____________________________

Please leave your thoughts, comments, ideas in a review! Go ahead and click that review button now!

Chapter 2 by daftpunk
Author's Notes:

Big thank you to reviewers, and I apologize for the wait in releasing this chapter.

I encourage you to leave a comment, or if you would prefer, click on my username, then 'contact' to send a private message with your thoughts, ideas and requests. What works, and what doesn't. Looking forward to hearing from YOU if you're a fan of unaware giantess stories.

_____________________________________

I was in a world of hurt. My eyes had been rubbed raw and a thick layer of viscous saliva lay ponding over them in small, sticky pools that I struggled to see through. Looking through the spit, I could still make out the gigantic, blurry visage of my smiling step-mother examining my body. Trying to relax, I reassured myself it would all be over soon.

Felicity's soft fingers glided over my face and hair, exploring every inch of my head. In a way, it felt very nice and I was thankful for the break. It would only be a matter of time before she realised I was missing and could finally help me. As she curiously squeezed and felt my body her other hand raised a giant bottle and straw to her lips, which were parting slowly right before my eyes.

With a quick practised motion the straw plunged into her mouth and the enourmous lips rapidly clamped around it with an intimidatingly tight seal. They began to squeeze and pulse as Felicity's cheeks sucked in tightly, revealing her cheek bones and drawing massive amounts of what I assumed was her daily protein shake up to her mouth. She resembled an athletic deity and I couldn't get over the fact this was my short and shy, mousy step-mom.

My mouth went dry and I couldn't look away, mesmerized and intimidated by the facial motions of the thirsty, unaware woman holding me impossibly close.

"Wow..."

Felicity's giant eyes continued to focus on me from above, oblivious to my consciousness as she looked into my eyes. Sounding something like a wave or a waterfall, I could hear the liquid splashing against her uvula and falling down into the back of her throat, followed by a lewd GULP... GLUCK... GULP... GLUCK..

Felicity thirstily swallowed everything down. I saw her throat undulating in a wave-like motion and a strange warmness came over me, but i wasn't sure why.

GURGLE...

She finished her drink and her throat made an odd sound.

"Here it comes..", I thought.

I was waiting for the sound everyone makes when they finish a refreshing drink.

Halfway between a sigh and a moan Felicity exhaled her sweet, milky breathe once more over my body...

"Aaaah"...

Utterly humiliated and helpless between the hands of my caring step-mother, I couldn't help but notice the softness of the middle of her walm palms. She clenched my lower half like one would grip an action-figure, and in that moment that was exactly what I felt like.

Felicity's cute, geeky visage made me feel like I was now her newest collectible. Like I had seen her do many times before with her crystal collection I knew I wouldnt be put down until I had been thoroughly examined, which was both a good and bad thing for me right now. Felicity brought me even closer to her face, overwhelming me with her focused, neutral gaze.

I felt like a spy, watching someone in secret It reminded me of one night of my childhood when I had curiously peeped through the bathroom keyhole to Felicity's ensuite when looking for her, not prepared for what I would see.

"Oohh..."

The warm feeling returned and I felt a tingle travel down my spine.

The skin at the base of her fingers was calloused and tough from what I assumed was a result of her weekly pump classes at the gym, aiding her tight grip on me. I prayed that Felicity wouldn't open her hand to see my crotch. It would have been agonizingly embarassing, although perhaps she might have thought it was part of my doll body.

Internally, I groaned and gasped while my johnson stood to attention, becoming trapped between two of Felicity's curled fingers. The heat and pulsing stimulation, although unintentional made it hard to think straight. ... ... Felicity's fleshy wrinkles overwhelmed and smothered me repeatedly.

I felt like I was drowning between her supple, slender hands that squeezed and tugged my limbs like I was on a torture rack. Unintentionally, my face was pressed directly into a rough callous which to a regular observer would have been almost imperceptible.

My eyes and nose burst through a small hole in the dry, ridged skin and slammed into the silky smooth layer of new pink flesh forming underneath.

...

Felicity began to trace her fingers over the doll's face and lips. Stopping over it's mouth, her eyebrows raised in surprise.

The doll seemed to have a mouth cavity!

...

I now began to panic and my mind stuttered, on edge. The tip of Felicity's pointer finger was resting on my mouth and began to push forward. It parted my lips and jaw with the utmost of ease. The neatly cut fingernail painfully scraped along the roof of my mouth as it unrelentingly surged forward towards the back my throat, filling up every possible space and getting progressively wider in diameter.

My eyes watered and I needed to cough! Alarmingly, Felicity's finger showed no sign of slowing, the ridged pad of her fingertip gliding endlessly over my tongue.

*GLRKKK! AGHHH!*

 Finally, I counted one... *GLRK!*

...then two... *ECCGH*

... wide bony knuckles pass my lips and I felt pressure on the inside of my neck as Felicity's finger caused it to bulge out on its journey downwards. Impaled on her dainty finger, I heard her giggling playfully and innocently, unaware of her lewd actions.

With a slam, my face and mouth finally collided into the silky smooth fleshy webbing to either side of the finger. It had entered and penetrated as far as it could. I took a breathe in through my nose as best I could, the sweaty scent of her palm overpowering me, my shallow inhales apparently unnoticeable to my enourmous step-mother. Rapidly, the long finger withdrew from my mouth, and I reminded myself that Felicity wasn't torturing me on purpose. I saw her playful smile and for a second I was glad that I could make her happy.

*I forgive y-  EECGH*

Before i knew it my thoughts were cut off as the next finger on her hand plunged deep inside, cutting off my breathing.

*No!*

In...

and out...

in...

and out...

My gag reflex was being constantly triggered by her innocent fidgeting which controlled my airways. Also, my taste buds were picking up all sorts of intense flavours, like salted caramel protein powder particles that had stuck to her skin. Some more subtle flavours also presented themselves depending on which finger was roughly inserted.

Felicity's pinky finger on her left hand left behind an intensely waxy taste that lingered on my tongue. My taste buds were overwhelmed by the mind-blowing salty flavour forced into me at my reduced size.

"So.. thirsty.."

Although her fingers looked clean, I found that being so small and up-close to them let me deduce her day's activities. The taste at the base of each her fingers reminded me of a women's gym. In particular, it tasted how I imagined an old exercise mat would. One used and abused by thousands of fit, sweaty, barefoot women in group classes. Felicity's constant manhandling had caused me to become dizzy and I was begging for it to stop.

It seemed I barely had time to comprehend my current tortured situation before Felicity innocently created another for me. I looked back up at her massive, smiling face beaming over me. Nothing had yet changed... she was still unaware of my consciousness.

Oddly, she seemed to be giving me a thumbs up signal, her mighty thumb raised above her closed fist ahead of me near her lips. Her eyes narrowed and squinted curiously and her lips pursed together and moved to the side as if she were contemplating something. My step-mother's eyes looked back and forth between me and her thumb and I could tell she was trying to make some judgement or other.

"Thumbs up? What is she doing now?"

Ominously, Felicity's large, knobbly thumb slowly tipped over towards me until it seemed to be pointing towards me. It's wide, fleshy pad glistened in the morning light and the broad, natural finger-nail was seemingly aimed at my face.

I focused on something in the distance in an attempt to avoid looking at the thumb, terrified.

"WHO IS THAT?"

Afraid, I noticed a stranger outside the corner of the bedroom window. Felicity was sitting on the bed with her back to the window and had no idea.

A pair of pretty, feminine, green eyes peered inside. They were opened wide and locked onto mine, matching my gaze. Half of the woman's face was covered by a white medical mask looped around the ears, contrasting her olive brown skin. Her hair wasn't visible as she was wearing a colourful head covering.

She seemed familiar...

The stranger's hand pressed firmly against the glass while the other hand held a digital camera, long and slim fingers operating the device focused on me clutched in Felicity's hand.

Despair overcame me and my head throbbed. Every muscle in my body was tensed up, ready to bolt, but my body didn't respond. I had barely been awake for long and this shrinking paralysis was already torturous.

As if to hammer in the message, Felicity innocently clamped a finger on either side of my head with the force of a vice-grip and guided it towards her dainty thumb. She smiled warmly down over my body from high above. It was hard not to feel encouraged by that, but at the same time I was terrified at what she might do to me unawares.

Witg a great deal of apprehension I noticed the woman in the window was gone...

A large, sweaty handprint on the glass was all that remained.

Felicity's thumb begin to move towards me and I whimpered in my mind,

 "Please... No.."

"I'm... not a toy!

"Too... Big!"

The thumb surged towards my mouth! 

"It's not going to fit!"

"GLGHHRCKK....!"

*STRAIN*

....................

.... Vision... fading...

The spying woman's green, clinical eyes appeared in my mind's eye, massive and uncomfortably near as I fainted.

End Notes:

_____________

Next time we meet two more members of the household.

Chapter 3 is done, please review or contact me to get future chapters quicker.

Chapter 3 by daftpunk
Author's Notes:

Previously: Jeremy awakes to find himself shrunken and paralysed, still unable to remember how he got to be this way. His gentle but near-sighted and clumsy stepmother Felicity mistakes him for a doll and thoroughly examines him. A strange woman appears in the window, observing Jeremy, while Felicity messages her friends to find out more about this 'toy'. She is about inspect Jeremy a little too closely when Eleanor, Jeremy's younger step-sister comes home from school and the beach.

 

 

 

_______________________________________

Chapter 3

 

 

I came out of a daze to find I was still in Felicity's fist, although she was now distracted by her mobile phone in her other hand.

 

I could see that she had updated her instagram story and tagged some friends with a photo of my shrunken form in her grasp.

 

It was captioned. Horrified, I tried to read it.

 

"Hey guys, does anyone know where to buy these cute toys? 

 

Felicity looked down at me, and tilted her head to the side, a very neutral look on her face. I was definitely not used to being looked at and handled like an object. It was terrifying. Felicity used a finger to push her thick glasses up her nose. She looked back at the phone and continued typing.

 

"This boy doll kind of looks like my step-son. Is it customised?"

 

She had clearly mistaken me for a doll, although I was in fact still flesh and bone, just reduced in size. I stressed that I would be permanently injured if she or someone else thought I was made of some kind of rubber. The clock was ticking.

 

Felicity had been scrolling down her social media app for a few minutes when suddenly the phone emitted a cheery chime.

 

[1] 1 New Message from Jaqueline

 

My step-mom smiled and subconsciously squeezed me tight in her tiny hand, painfully expelling all the air in my lungs and crushing me with surprising grip strength for a petite woman. I estimated myself to be about 3 inches tall by the way my head barely poked out of her fist.

 

Her pointer finger unfurled from my neck and I was able to take an extremely shallow breath, my body aching as the air managed to find it's way into my into my tightly clenched lungs.

 

Felicity moved the finger and my body towards the phone, accidentally giving me more of a chance to view the bright screen as I was taken along for the ride. Her pointer was about to mash the notification icon when...

 

DLING!

 

[2] 1 New Message from Mitsuko

 

The bright screen temporarily blinded me as I was held close to to it.

 

DLING! DLING! DLING! DLING!

 

[6] New messages from Maria, Diana, Hatice and Sammy

 

Felicity's face lit up and beamed down over the phone as her friends replied to her.

 

She opened the first message from Jaqueline, her work colleague and personal trainer, only five or so years older than Jeremy. She was a handsome, long-faced, muscular blonde who had recently emigrated from Australia. Jeremy had only seen her a few times during her visits to his house to train with Felicity in her studio at the back of the house.

 

He had often wished to be a fly on the wall to spy on these workouts. The thuds and booms of the women's jumping and lunging feet often drew him to the closed door of the studio, where he would try to think of any excuse to go in, such as offering Jaqueline a cold drink or a snack. Unfortunately, although she was only a few years older than him she had confused him for a younger boy and he hadn't ever felt confident enough to correct her. One day, after peeking through the keyhole for a while he went inside and handed her a cold glass of water. She had placed a large, tan hand on his head and ruffled his hair.

 

"Thanks possum", she had cooed gently, stroking his hair.

 

Gulping down the water in one swig she had turned to Felicity with her hand still on Jeremy's head and said "Soon as I find myself a bloke I could see myself starting a family with a couple of ankle biters of my own!". 

 

The women laughed, and Felicity didn't appear to notice Jeremy's embarassment, as she still hadn't come to terms with the fact that her kids were nearing adulthood.

 

'You'd make a good wife", Felicity encouraged.

 

"More like trouble and strife", said Jaqueline, and the women laughed together.

 

He remembered the touch of Jaqueline's warm, sweaty palm on his forehead, almost gripping his entire head like a basketball, and he blushed, tingling inside, trying to ignore how far out of his league the athletic Australian was. It never hurt to dream.

 

Back in the present, Jaqueline's photo showed her smooth knees and bulging golden calves, looking down onto the floor. She seemed to have taken a photo while sitting down on a workout bench, as there were heavy dumbell weights next to each of her large tennis shoes, planted flat on the floor. Her socks appeared moist and darkened from what Jeremy could see, clinging to her ankles.

 

Finally, he noticed the real subject of the photo, and his mouth became dry while he felt a surge of hope and then dread.

 

In the small gap between her feet was what appeared to a small man, naked, and half the size of the giant, girly sport shoes. He knew straight away that this person had shrunk like him and also had no strength to move their limbs or communicate in any way.

 

Horrified, Jeremy looked a bit closer and noticed the man's body was covered head to toe in a criss-cross pattern of deep indentations resembling the bottom of a woman's exercise shoe. His arms and legs were bent at very odd angles, but he still looked to be in one piece and his eyes were narrow but definitely open. His genitals were so flattened they were apparently no longer visible. He had probably incurred the intense, accidental trampling of a lifetime under several women's feet during their workouts at the foot of the bench. He was so grimy he almost blended in to the patterned rubber floor.

 

Jeremy fearfully looked up at Felicity and thought it possible that she could have been one of those women, as she would have been at the women's gym with Jaqueline before work. He imagined himself down on the floor at Felicity's feet and couldn't imagine bearing the entire weight of his petite step-mom, when her hands so easily controlled him. With nothing between him and the hard gym floor the other man's bones must have been agonizingly trampled and marched on while various women lifted weights in front of mirror, unaware.

 

A message accompanied Jaqueline's photo, "How bizarre! I found one this morning after you left. There was no staff member at the front desk so i'm still carrying it around... I guess we didn't notice it next to the bench during our workout. Looks like it was expensive.

BTW you forgot your gym bag and work shoes! I'll bring them tomorrow for our training session.

 

Felicity typed back,

"Hmm... strange. I didn't see the guy at the front desk this morning either. You know, that toy kind of looks like him, huh! Maybe it belongs to him or his girlfriend? Hope you find the owner!

I'm so forgetful, thank you! I had to wear these runners at the hospital all day. Come over here tomorrow afternoon, we can train in the back room."

 

Felicity worked her way one by one through the rest of the messages.

My distress rising as I saw picture after picture of shrunken guys, some well-known to me, clutched in the hands or at the feet of my step-mom's friends, family and colleagues.

 

One man appeared to be at bursting point, trapped in the fist of our regular housecleaner, Mitsuko, or Mitsy for short. She was a young asian woman, very strict, shy and cold, but a very close family friend. In fact, she had babysitted me when I was a child. I had developed quite the crush on her, even with, or maybe because of her no-nonsense attitude. Tonight, she was apparently making her rounds around the neighbourhood cleaning houses for her clients.

 

Mitsy's knuckles were white from clenching a doll shaped figure close to the camera lens. They contrasted her smooth yellow skin. The poor man's eyes were literally bulging from his face, mouth open in a silent gasp for air while the oblivious cleaner's fingers constricted him from neck to toe. I would have grimaced if I could, shocked at the crushing torture Mitsy was dispensing unknowingly. A strange part of me wanted to see what had happened to him after the photo.

 

"Big messes today! Lots of clothes on floors and kids dropping toys. I have to take toys away! Very innapropriate! I come early to clean OK? Lucky Jeremy and Elly so clean so I not take long!"

 

I became more aware of my nakedness, pressed and smushed into Felicity's warm palm of stiffness inducing wrinkles. Mitsy had honed in on the fact that the strange 'toys' had genitals, but it was not yet clear if my step-mom had understood the message, having never inspected me down there herself.  Felicity's brow furrowed, her pretty face demonstrating confusion over the last part of Mitsy's message.

 

"Innapropriate?" 

 

I saw Felicity's giant mouth form the word but make no sound, and my heart raced. I tried not to think about the soft, ridged skin unintentionally carressing my stiffness below.

 

My captress put down her phone and lifted me close to her eyes. I stared back, unblinking, keeping up my charade of lifelessness even though I had very little choice in the matter.

 

Her sticky hand began to unfurl, peeling off my body, and I knew in a few seconds my near-sighted step-mom would know what Mitsy was talking about.

 

Suddenly, Felicity's eyebrows furrowed and her eyes lowered to my lower body. She leaned in closer over me and seemed to be trying to focus on something, something I never wanted her to see.

 

No, no, no...

 

I soon felt pleasant alternating warm and cold buffets of air from her nostrils on my legs and crotch as Felicity honed in on her target through her thick, cute, eye-glasses.

 

I became even more anxious. The room was strangely silent and still.

 

Please don't touch down there!

 

A giant thumb and forefinger hovered over me and loomed above menacingly... They began to lower down towards my waist, slightly apart, as if they were about to pinch and pluck. My heart pounded and now the fingertips were so close I could feel the heat emanating from their moist pads.

 

Felicity's curious fingers rapidly began to close in on eachother like a soft, fleshy vice-grip, My helpless phallus the target of their investigation. I mentally braced myself.

 

"MOM! I'm home!"

 

I heard my step-sister's muffled voice from far away.

 

Felicity looked up quickly, accidently tipping her hand to the side. My fleshy, living platform was no longer flat and I rolled off into the void, the world spinning around me. 

 

Aaaaaaarrghhhhh!

 

...

 

OOF!

 

My body struck Felicity's muscled thigh, knocking the wind from me. I bounced off her lap and off the bed before once again colliding with her. This time I ricocheted off of her taut and pale calf muscle, landing in a bruised heap on my back down on the carpet.

 

Dazed and battered, colours and shapes danced before my eyes and and so began an entirely new sensory experience of sights, sounds, tastes, feelings and in particular, smells.

 

I was on the floor.

 

"Hey Mom!" 

 

I heard the musical voice again, echoing from another distant part of my cavernous house.

 

Eleanor. She was home! 

 

Muscles and tendons effortlessly contracted. Rubber and polyster squeaked and strained as the two Nike running shoes parked either side of me supported the weight of a goddess sized mom rising to her feet.

 

I had now had a front row seat to the ascension of Felicity.

 

The view from below was something else. Even Felicity's dainty, knobbly ankles dwarfed me. Down there, it was difficult to get a sense of scale. I only had vague points of reference that I could recognise. Pretty knees, thick thighs dissapearing into a circus tent sized pair of athletic shorts, the shadowy underside of her bust.

 

Felicity was smiling and looking straight ahead towards the door of the room, apparently having already forgotten about me.

 

This was what a bug must feel like...

To put salt on the wound I remembered that the moving mountain of a woman in front of me was the smallest woman in town...

 

"Elly!" my step-mom exclaimed.

 

I lay there on my back and tried to count the areas of my body that weren't in pain, but that was impossible. Each difficult breathe came slowly, the air heavy with sweat-infused humidity. 

 

"I'm coming to open the door, just a sec!"

 

Felicity's right foot tilted up and swung over my body. I tried to make my last thoughts count, the treads of the shoe briefly hovering over my chest before SMASHING mightily down onto the floor, the end of the arc just behind my head. My paralysed form jolted and danced on the floor from the reverberation, causing my head to painfully hit the carpet again.

 

The vinegary miasma emanating from within the deceptive, brightly coloured shoe buffeted my body and tears formed in the corners of my eyes. The heel of her shoe was impossibly close to me. I looked up beyond a moist sock and shapely, dew-covered ankle to see the longest leg I had ever seen.

 

The other foot swung by me ahead of it's partner and I felt myself release a sigh of relief. Today wasn't my day to be compressed under a distracted woman's shoe.

 

Felicity had left the room to let Eleanor into the house and I was left to myself and my racing thoughts.

 

It was hard to judge whether or not she had discovered my 'realistic parts' as Felicity was a very hands-on person when it came to compensating for her eye-sight. Eleanor couldn't have come home at a better time.

 

....

 

The front door swung open and Felicity rushed out to embrace her shy daughter.

 

Eleanor smiled and playfully sighed, "Aww mom. I'm still wet and sandy from the beach!"

 

She was wearing only her bikini bottoms and high school blouse on top, the rest of her uniform in her bag. Her feet were bare, her soles alternating in lifting off the scorching pavement to reduce the heat, giving her a bounce to her posture.

 

"I don't care, Elly! It's been a long day and all I need is my kids to look after", Felicity replied.

 

The young mom stood on her tip toes and gave her daughter a kiss on the cheek before ushering her inside.

 

"How was school?"

 

"I'll tell you inside, mom, the ground is burning hot from the sun!

 

Mother and daughter both moved into the front living room.

 

Eleanor used one hand to hold her opposite shoulder. "My arm still hurts from the vaccination yesterday, but apparently that's normal.  A few other kids didn't come into school so I must be OK".

 

Felicity lifted up her T-shirt's sleeve to reveal a mini circular bandaid identical to Eleanor's.

 

"My arm is a little sore aswell", she said. "I've been giving those flu shots to people all day down at the clinic. You'll be alright."

 

Eleanor took her lunch box from her schoolbag and unpacked it neatly on the kitchen counter.

 

"Ucgh. Finals are in a week and I have sooo much studying to do. I just want to go to the beach or the pool."

 

Felicity smiled, amused by her daughter's perfectionism. She was a straight A student and a book-worm.

 

"Something tells me you'll be fine", she replied knowingly. Just don't let any silly boys distract you and after you graduate you're going to be able to get into any university in the country."

 

Eleanor rebuked, "I get it mom, no boyfriends. Even though i've never even had one before! You always make it very clear. Anyway, guys don't like tomboys."

 

"I'm not sure that's true." Felicity reached up to put a reassuring hand on Eleanor's slim shoulder.

 

"..and thanks for not making a fuss about having Jeremy share your room. I know grandma really appreciates the space. Only a few more weeks and you'll have the room all to yourself again.

 

Eleanor clutched her textbooks to her chest, anxious to start studying. "That's OK!", she said cheerily. "Is it possible for Jeremy to rotate room's until then? Maybe one night in my room, one night in yours?"

 

Felicity agreed, "That's only fair". 

 

She paused, thinking. 

 

"Where's your brother today?"

 

.... ... ...

 

I heard muffled voices from the kitchen but couldn't make out what was being said.

 

After a few minutes of respite from my intense manhandling I noticed the voices had stopped.

 

I could feel the floor rumbling where it touched the back of my head. It began to change into distinct thuds, then noisier booms.

 

To say I was terrified would be an understatement. I was very exposed and helpless on the floor. My head was facing the ceiling and I couldn't adjust my view.

 

Boom. Boom.

 

BOOM! BOOM!

 

A monolithic leg and foot landed some distance to my side. I caught a glimpse of my step-sister Eleanor, now giant-sized and towering over me.

 

*Help! Down Here!*, i thought to myself.

 

Five familiar long, slender toes arced overhead, hanging loosely from the end of a goddess-sized teenage foot. The sky above me was then a ceiling of living, wrinkled flesh, suspended in the air, and a little bit sandy.

 

I barely had time to register the pale, hollowed arch, nor the bulbous heel and plump, pink, marshmallowy ball of the sole before it all came rushing down to greet me.

 

My life flashed before my eyes and the wrinkled cleft dividing the ball of the oblivious girl's foot swallowed me whole.

 

End Notes:

------------------------------------------

 

 

Ouch, searing hot feet fresh from the pavement outside! This will undoubtly hurt.

Please leave a comment / review with your personalised suggestions and ideas if you'd like to influence a future chapter of your own!

It is very motivating to hear from you and id like to know what works and what I should write more or less of.

Chapter 4 by daftpunk

Note: The name Hatice is pronounced Hateese.

_______________________________________________

*The sun is lowering and the shadows are long. A few streets away at the local hospital a young nurse, Jaqueline, stands at the reception desk. Her posture is perfectly straight and her palms lie flat on the desk in front of her.*

She patiently greets entering visitors and invites them to sit in the waiting area with a genuine smile and a slow, graceful gesture of her hand. Her long, restless toes separate and scrunch within the confines of her leather, water-resistant nurse shoes. They are fantastic for work and easy to wipe off during her nursing duties but they also do not breathe well and prevent any moisture escaping the crowded, slick interior.

With two fingers Jaqueline pulls a pencil up and out of her stationary cup and inserts and twists it into her pencil sharpener to ensure that it is perfectly sharp. Occasionally, she corrects a spelling or numerical mistake with a novelty eraser gripped tightly in her fingertips, rubbing it backwards and forewards over the page to remove the graphite.

The eraser is well worn, pale and vaguely shaped like a young man, the features of the face worn smooth from repeated usage.

The nurse lowers her face to the page, and forcefully blows a gale of apricot gum scented breath over the page. Caught in the torrent, the human-shaped eraser rolls and flops haphazardly over the page, away from the nurses pretty, pursed lips.

Before it can roll off the standing desk down to the nurse's feet her plush palm slams down and stops its motion.

The waiting room for vaccine treatment is filling up and patients keep filing in through the front door but Jaqueline shows no signs of stress; a true professional who has been on her feet since the early hours of the morning, even after working out at the gym with her friend Felicity.

One of her prim, tanned hands lifts off the desk and slowly retreats into the darkness under the table. Barely aware of her actions, she is fidgetting with the eraser in her hand, squeezing it hard in her vast, supple palm repeatedly, flexing the trained muscles of her forearm. Her fingertips endlessly manipulate it while she distractedly receives information from patients and writes it down on her lined notepad.

"Hey Jaq!" A woman's musical voice addresses the nurse from behind.

Jaqueline turns with a grin to see another nurse entering the reception area from the staff office space. She is a young, arabic woman and her head is tightly adorned in a traditional *hijab* head scarf. A medical mask hides the majority of her face so that only her round green eyes are visible.

Jaqueline happily chats with the nurse a short while. Subconsciously her hands move to and fro, inserting and twisting the humanoid-shaped eraser onto and off of its home on the back end of the pencil as she fidgets and gesticulates her speech.

"Thanks for covering for me this afternoon! I know you've been here since this morning so i'll come in earlier tomorrow and you can have a shorter day", says the alluring, arabic woman.

"Sounds good! How was the dentist, Hatice?", Jaqueline enquires, turning back to the desk while raising one blonde eyebrow. She suspects the other nurse has not told her the real reason for her absence but she starts packing up her gym bag and drink bottle and moves away from the desk regardless.

"All good for another year. I hate going to the dentist", Hatice replies casually, taking Jaqui's place at the standing desk. Jaqui notices the hospital's digital camera strap hanging out of Hatice's left pants pocket but doesn't say anything, respecting her friend's privacy.

Hatice opens the visitor information notebook and pulls out the pencil from the cup, she does a double take, moving the pencil closer and closer to her large, round green eyes.

*"Another one..."*, thought the shocked nurse.

Hatice looked around at Jaqueline, still busy with her belongings and chatting away.

*"She doesn't know,"* Hatice pondered.

Jaqueline says off to the side, "I can't stand anyone looking in my mouth. Luckily I rarely eat candy so my teeth are straight and strong. Protein all the way, it's easy to drink."

She's been too distracted to notice Hatice's reaction and continues talking to herself. The poor male inserted onto the pencil was smaller than others Hatice had seen today, and looked to be in terrible condition. Moving the boy incredibly close to her eye she observed his face, oddly smooth and unrecognisable, but with two tiny open eyes. There was also not a hair on the boy's head. It must have been forcefully rubbed off all over the visitor sign-in book and blown away. Even the eyebrows were gone. He really looked like an eraser now. Hatice slowly looked up at Jaqueline, disturbed by the oblivious nurse's unfortunate actions.

"See you tomorrow!" said Jaqueline, finally leaving the room. Hatice already missed her cheerful presence, stuck now with only patients and visitors in the waiting area.

______________________________________

I was paralysed, and more importantly, shrunk, and I still had no clue how it had happened. I'd been examined and probed by my klutzy mom, spied on by a mysterious woman with a medical mask in the window and now I was on the floor of my teenage sister's bedroom.

There was nothing I could do but wait until I found out more about my condition and for my mom or sister to realize I was missing.

________________________________

Like she did every day, Eleanor marched to her room and over to the bed, desperately wanting to relax. Unfortunately, she was stuck with a whole lot of homework. To make matters worse, her feet were sore and slightly burnt from the hot sand pavement on her walk back from the beach after school.

"Ow!", Eleanor muttered to herself with each step. "Ow, ow ow!"

As she got close to the bed she felt something peculiarly pleasant and cooling underfoot. She was about to investigate when she became distracted by a glimpse of herself in her long dressing mirror. Standing tall, she leaned in and adjusted her hair, momentarily forgetting her messy floor situation. Tidiness wasn't a priority before school hours but in the afternoon she had plenty of time to pick up her belongings and enjoy a clean bedroom.

___________________________________________

*You have to look down and see me right now!*

*Arrgg!*

The first thing I noticed was the texture of her sole. As it came down onto my body it appeared heavily wrinkled, as is common after a long bath. The very air around me was salty and briny, like the ocean, and it was obvious that Eleanor had just come home from a long swim at the beach.

Her narrow heel landed between my legs and so followed the rest of her foot, gradually compressing down, steamrolling mercilessly up my ever-dissapearing body like I was an abused tube of toothpaste. I was helpless and afraid for my life.

Unable to even look away as the plush sole swallowed up my knees, my thighs, then my groin with a strange, tingly sensation. The flowing skin folded over me and I sank into the tomboy's wrinkles while feeling more and more tightness and pain.

It was a shock to the system. My legs went numb and my crotch pressed deep into her hollow arch. The marshmallowy sole of her foot was normally creamy and pale, but today it was flushed pink and looked hot and bothered.

The teen's sole rapidly swallowed me up while simply settling onto the floor, a testament to their size and length. I recalled the number I had seen inside Eleanor's leather school shoes last week when i had first moved into her room. A mighty 11.5. The number was inscribed onto the sole of each silver buckled black mary-jane ... and Eleanor was still finishing high school.

Her feet were twice as long as my body.

My world darkened and my chest was compressed down by the pudgy ball of the tomboy's athletic foot. The air whooshed out of my lungs and out my mouth as if I were her foot pedal, blowing up onto her sole and up into the narrow gap under and between Eleanor's toes. I was afraid this would be the last thing I would ever see. Her foot and toes touched down and my face entered the wrinkled cleft in the ball of her foot, sealed in skin.

__________________________________________

Eleanor hadn't yet fully stepped down, not wanting to break whatever she'd left on the floor. She looked up and down her body in the mirror and pulled her blonde bangs out of her eyes, posing ironically, as she didn't really care what others thought of her looks.

"What's the point of being fake?" Eleanor thought to herself, but her anxieties still fought for her attention.

*How do I tell a guy i like him? Why hasn't anyone ever asked me out? What if i'm awkward? How do you kiss properly? What if i'm bad at it?*

Her foot shifted, and she felt a miniscule breeze on her toes again, very pleasant on her hot skin from the boiling pavement outside. Whatever was under her foot had deflated and sunk into her sole, cushioning and supporting her high arch.

"*Oh crap. What's that? Hope I haven't broken it*", Eleanor thought.

______________________________________________

At first I didn't realize it. It took me a few seconds to register the pain after the initial contact with Eleanor's left foot, bearing down on me like an industrial compactor and simply doing it's job of supporting it's owner. I was unaware that she had not in fact placed all her weight on that foot.

White hot, scalding heat.

Searing pain suddenly surged through my body at every contact point, fusing me to the plush sole.

*HNNNGH!*

I was being cooked alive and steam pressed by every sweat-filled wrinkle and ridged skin surface, brought to incredible temperatures from the hot side-walk outside on the street.

A rogue toe-pad, smooth and sweaty, descended onto my face with a wet slap and bore down onto me like a lover.

*Noooo! Arrrgghh!*

My eye-lids were forced wide open from the tight, enveloping skin over my face. Eleanor's second toe was simply resting on my doll-sized neck, mouth, nose and forehead. The slick skin of her toe-pad was all I could see and feel, slipping over my tortured open eyes.

*Gaackgh!! Please, lift up your toes!*

Eleanor's foot pivoted a fraction and her mighty toe ever so slowly wiped over my face, leaving behind sweaty, sandy residue, before moving to the side and depositing my head in the tapered crevice between the girl's two biggest toes.

I huffed as much oxygen as I could while my mouth was free. The atmosphere around me was thick and heavy, a combination of ocean salt and the tomboy's natural pheromones.

Heat radiated from every surface around me. Eleanor's toes were now sandwiching and clenching my cheeks and face like a vice, and I realised they were feeling and exploring my shape while their mistress was distracted with the mirror above. It wasn't a conscious action of hers at all, her toes were *hugging* me to stretch and make themselves feel better.

I felt a strange sense of deja vu. Something about my placement felt significant.

*Mmmmph!*

The wrinkled, pliable webbing between her tanned digits bore down on my neck and pushed up against my chin. My head and eyes were forced up towards the roof, towards the towering tomboy on top of and above me.

*Gaacgh! Eleanor, help!* But of course, I made no sound, paralysed as I was.

I peeked through her toes, feeling like a hidden spy and followed her strong ankles up to a pair of smooth, muscled legs leading to a distant, well-fitting, white bikini bottom.

*I shouldn't be looking there!*, I scolded myself, but my cheeks blushed and a warm rush travelled down my body. Eleanor was a swimmer, and had feminine muscular calves and thighs to show for it.

I became sensitive to the rows of ridged wrinkles encapsulating my body.

*Ghhhuuu...so...heavy...*

*I can't...*

My breathing stopped.

It wasn't physically possible for my body to receive oxygen. Eleanor's plush sole was in firm contact with the ground on all sides around me except for my face. The last of my oxygen reserves was squeezed out of my body, rushing through and out of Eleanor's toe gap.

The pudgy layer of soft sole I had sunken into was becoming firmer and tighter by the second. My mind began to race, bargaining with itself and Eleanor's sole and toes. I thought how grateful I would be if they would let me breathe, even for half a second.

*PLEASE, TOES! Let me breathe for a second!*

I mentally sobbed. I had unintentionally begun to plead directly to the tomboy's toes instead of their distracted owner.

____________________________________________

Eleanor lifted her heel, shifting her weight to the front of her foot which was already completely covering the object. Her arch rose up, as did the ball of her foot, and finally her dainty toes. Eleanor had to shake her foot to dislodge the object, which slowly peeled off her hot and bothered sole and landed with a plop onto the floor.

____________________________________________

Mercifully, the foot lifted, temporarily also lifting me. It began to point and flex wildly causing my body to separate from the undulating wrinkles like a floppy ragdoll.

My crotch detached from the deep hollow of Eleanor's arch with the faintest amount of suction.

"What is this?", I heard Eleanor say.

Air was passing into my lungs and any moment now Eleanor would save me.

*Thank.... you.*

*BOOM*

*THUD*

________________________________________

"Mom! Did the girls down the street come over today? They left a doll in my room," Eleanor called out. With dexterity, Eleanor's trained toes daintily spread apart and picked up the doll by the neck so she didn't have to bend over.

It was a habit she had gained after years of dance practice and gymnastics. To train for ballet she had to strengthen her ankles and toes in a variety of ways to stand up on the tips of her pointe shoes and this was one of her old training methods. With the doll now in hand, Eleanor found it's small face familiar somehow. It's hair color was the same as her half-brother.

The tomboy cocked her head to the side, inquisitively. Her lips parted slightly and she pulled her blonde fringe away from her eyes before moving the doll even closer to her face in silent wonderment.

"*"This is the cutest thing i've ever seen!* Thought Eleanor, eyes open wide and unable to look away from the doll, inches away from her face.

*"Did Jeremy leave this for me to find as a late birthday present? He must be trying to make up for not getting me anything last week."*

Her fingers manipulated the doll, handling, poking and squeezing it from every angle.

*"It looks just like him*", Eleanor thought, amazed and enraptured.

"What a thoughtful gift".

She opened her hand further and looked at it's shoulders, chest, waist, and... Her thumb pad swiped to the side, something peeled off of it. A tiny willy.

The doll had private parts!

Eleanor silently gasped, her mouth opening wide and her cheeks flushing crimson.

There came a knocking on the door of the bedroom.

Felicity's gentle voice could be heard muffled from the other side. "Did you say something Elly? I got home not too long ago, the neighbour girls haven't been over."

Eleanor saw the door-handle beginning to turn and she panicked, quickly gripping the doll tightly and holding it behind her back. The door opened and Felicity poked her head in, curiously.

Eleanor stammered, "I... er... yes, no! Nevermind I... forgot what I was going to ask."

Felicity opened the door wider, revealing a small bowl of candy in her hand with a gentle, motherly smile.

"This is what you need for a study session! Grandma's special lollies. Just don't let her know I took them."

Still standing stiff and awkwardly, Eleanor watched her mom put the candies on her desk and leave before breathing a sigh of relief when the door finally clicked shut.

"Yikes...Why does this doll have a tiny thingy?", Eleanor thought.

Eleanor tossed Jeremy onto her desk and sat herself down in her white, high-backed gaming chair. After opening her laptop she began studying for her upcoming biology exam.

____________________________________________

I landed on Eleanor's desk, upright with my back against a stack of textbooks and my legs uncomfortably far apart, one resting on top of a large pink eraser. Finally, I could calm myself and process my thoughts. Eleanor was diligently working in front of me, eyes fixed on her laptop while scribbling in her book.

Every now and then her hand rose uptowards me and It was a good opportunity to look around the familiar room from my new vantagepoint. As big as a warehouse, Eleanor's room was like a giant trophy cabinet dedicated to her many achievements. Her swimming trophies lined a shelf and her dance and gymnastics medals and filled another wall.

Finally, hanging on the end of the bed-frame from a length of ribbon were Eleanor's favourite blue ballet slippers, old and worn from over-use. The insides were dark and grubby, and from the stench coming from them after ballet practice I had no doubt that the number of bacterial organisms living on the inside of the canvas shoes far outnumbered those on the outside.

The shoes were as much a trophy to Eleanor as any of the golden medals and trophies decorating the room and she wouldn't allow them to be washed, fearing they would shrink and not fit her feet anymore.

Unfortunately for me, the past week I'd had to pretend I couldn't smell anything. My step-mom had asked Eleanor to share her room with me while my grandma was over and I didn't want to appear ungrateful. I looked over to my pillow at the end of Eleanor's bed, next to a few stuffed animals, and reminisced having to try to sleep with those aromatic shoes hanging over my nose.

I started to get impatient. *Wow... this is boring*

Eleanor had been working hard for about 20 minutes when she yawned and leaned back, smacking her lips loudly as she sucked on a candy. She looked... sad? I could faintly hear a video being played on the laptop. A teenage girl was speaking on low volume, but I couldn't see the screen the way I was facing.

Eleanor's cheeks were sucked in tightly, accentuating her cheekbones, when I heard a small thud. She made a face and I knew she'd gotten the candy to pop in her mouth, releasing its sour gooey centre. My grandma had taught us both that trick.

"In today's video i thought i would provide you with some tips on how to kiss your crush for the first time! Maybe you've never kissed anyone before but don't worry, there are plenty of people out there in the same boat as you! Eleanor smiled slightly, appearing nervous and unsure of herself.

"For this video you will need a prop to practice on. If you can't find one, feel free to use your hand! Unpause the video when you have one."

 Her head whipped back and forth, quickly scanning her room for something suitable.

I watched relieved as she picked up a small teddy bear from the end of her bed and sat down again in the desk chair. Elly gave it a quick peck then rubbed her mouth and threw the bear back onto the bed. It seemed like the fur was irritating and got in the way. The giant girl's eyes abrupty locked onto mine.

The colour and blood drained from my face while Elly's eyes lit up and her open palm thrust towards me. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9907