- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is a reboot/rewrite.

___________________________________________________

The afternoon sun descended over the ocean on the horizon.  

Felicity, admiring the view of the white sand, tanned beach go-ers and lapping waves turned to enter the front yard of her shore-front house. She was a single mom in her mid 30s with two teenage children and was on the final stretch of her afternoon jog following work.

She was a very petite woman at 5 ft tall, but thin and toned from years of yoga and healthy living. Her delicate features gave her a very meek appearance, and she was pretty in a flawed, accessible way. You could pick her out in a crowd by her long, wavy, firey red hair and her thick, circular glasses.

Felocity did rely on those glasses very much however, as she had terrible eyesight. She was known to be a bit of a klutz and often forgetful but she always found humour in it and devoted herself to her hobbies, work, and children.

She very much enjoyed the outdoors as well as yoga, crystals, astrology and other new-age practices. A lot of this she expressed on her instagram page which she regularly updated with her fitness and spiritual journey.

Her most 'liked' photo post on Instagram was something she was very proud of, although she didn't know why this particular photo was so popular. It was a photo of her at home on her yoga mat in her studio. Her tiny, bare soles were outstretched and flexed, almost entirely filling the frame. She was stretched forward, smiling radiantly with her eyes looking down her nose onto the camera from above. Her fingers were interlaced through the gaps of her nimble toes, deepening her into the stretch.

Felicity's other photos didn't attract nearly as much attention. She was simply just proud that she could finally reach her toes with her legs outstretched but her followers demanded more, so she happily obliged.

Upon creating the instagram account she had immediately forced her children to 'follow' her, as mother's do. In fact, only Eleanor was her biogical offspring. Her 19 year old son, Jeremy, had remained in her custody after she divorced his father. Jeremy's father had all but vanished from their lives now.

With her steady nursing job at the hospital she managed to support her kids and even her own ageing mother who had taken up residence in Jeremy's room while she found a new place to stay. He had made a huge fuss about having to give up his room to his grandmother and share with his step-sister but Felicity insisted, suggesting they sleep head-to-toe in these temporary circumstances.

Strangely, Jeremy seemed to have totally changed his perspective the morning after his first night at the foot of Eleanor's small bed. There had been no complaints for the past seven days.

_______________________________

Felicity entered the house and prepared herself a protein shake in the kitchen. She then crept down the hallway and peeked into Jeremy's room to see her elderly mother, Lynne, dozing in an armchair in the sun.

Her eyes were closed and she wore a peaceful expression, smiling gently. The morning sun was warming up her feet while they lay on a footrest, lazily scrunching and rubbing over the blanketed cushion. Her arthritic hand was repeatedly squeezing and releasing a stress toy to release the tension and pain she sometimes felt.

Her false teeth were floating inside a glass of water next to a bowl of candy while she lazily sucked on a liquid centred jelly, moving it from cheek to cheek.

Felicity then continued on to the entrance of Eleanor's room and stood in in the doorway sipping her protein shake through a straw. Her usual cheerful expression that always followed an afternoon jog changed to confusion when she couldn't see Jeremy working at the desk or lazing about on the bed.

Felicity called out his name in a sing-song tone, "Jeremy!"

Jeremy had graduated highschool last year and spent most of his time at home looking for work and trying to figure out what he was going to do with the rest of his life. Eleanor had recently turned 18 but was still in her senior year. She would probably be returning from the beach soon, as she often liked to go for a swim after school.

Concerned, Felicity entered the room, her well-worn Nike shoes causing the old hardwood floor to squeak and groan.

"Sweetie, where are you? Jeremy?" Said Felicity in a hushed, soothing tone.

She sat down on the side of the bed shared by her kids and sunk into the springs. Slowly pulling back the covers, Felicity's eyebrows furrowed when she found only her step-son's pyjamas laid out flat on the mattress. There appeared to be an object inside them. Reaching through the neck hole, Felicity probed around with her fingers. Her thumb and forefinger pinched together and tugged the object out of the pyjama shirt and up to her curious eyes.

What appeared to be a small, action-figure sized doll hung loosely in her grasp. Adjusting her grip, her hand was now closed tightly around the doll's body and neck. She brought it even closer to her face and focused on it through thick eye-glasses.

"What is this?"

Using one finger to push her glasses up her nose closer to her eyes, she then turned her fingers towards the doll, reaching forward to open its closed eyes.

__________________________________________________________

Pitch black. Glimmers of light dancing and spinning. Brighter and brighter. I awoke. It was dark and stuffy, and i wished for more air. I thought i heard my step-mother speaking to me, a muffled but booming voice from the sky that seemed to come from every direction at once. All my muscles in my body were sore and stiff, like each and every muscle in my body had been tightened . Something wasn't right.

It was definitely time to get out of bed, but I still felt so tired, why not sleep a little longer? ... My eyes stayed shut. I tried to open them. It seemed to take an enormous amount of energy compared to usual and I couldn't quite manage to lift my eyelids. I wanted to lift my hand to touch my face but it stayed still.

Panicking, i tried to jump to my feet but my body lay still. Suddenly the soft ground around me shifted in the darkness and sank. My body bounced around before coming to a stop. A few seconds later I could sense something approaching me in the darkness.

Like something out of a nightmare I felt something fleshy on my bare chest, then other similar sensations on my crotch and face as I was poked and examined by these unknown beings.

Without warning, two of them closed around my head and neck, squeezed together tightly, and pulled. Before I could muster the strength to try to open my eyelids I was already being painfully carried up into the air by my neck and head, the immense pressure of the fleshy objects on each of my cheeks was so great that the insides of my cheeks touched together painfully.

When my ascent was complete all was quiet... except for some deep breathing that seemed to originate from this massive nightmare creature. Still blind, I could only feel the hot, damp breath of the monster on my naked body and crotch. It was a good thing my eyes were closed. There was no way i wanted to see the giant, terrifying face of this creature.

This nightmare was starting to feel frustratingly real. I was suddenly painfully aware of the tight fleshy grip that had all but sealed off my air supply.

"What is this?" A familiar, sing-song voice boomed all around me.

The voice was comforting, yet deep. I could almost feel the vibrations of each word in my chest like a music concert. Somehow i knew that voice would save me.

"Mom! Is that you?", i mentally screamed out, unable to open my mouth.

"Help!"

A few seconds later a fleshy object slammed painfully deep into my closed eye socket and tugged one, then both of my eyelids open.

'AARGH!'

The light temporarily blinded me.

"...Mom?"

This had to be a dream, but somehow, I knew it wasn't. The giant being that had plucked me up was in fact my loving step-mother. I was closer to her pretty face than I thought possible, my head was level with her dainty chin, her nose turned up at me revealing large black flared nostrils resembling portals of darkness.

Her kind eyes were magnified many times through her glasses and were locked onto my body as they looked almost vertically down her nose at me, examining every inch of my body. I was glad to see her, but unfortunately there was no hint of recognition in those eyes, just clinical curiosity and a hint of confusion.

While tugging Jeremy's eyelid upwards and almost smashing his face into her glasses Felicity whispered to herself,

"Wow...same eye colour... high quality doll... looks just like him!... Who bought this?".

"Mom!"

I wished I could utter a sound but couldn't seem to control my mouth. I realised that I couldn't move my body and was helplessly paralysed. Pain burned in my chest and I began to see stars. Felicity's hand hadn't yet released my tiny neck and I was beginning to turn blue.

"it's... It's me!"

The tip of a giant pointer finger from Felicity's other hand came into sight and rapidly soared towards my face. Without the strength or speed to close my eyes I was utterly helpless to the oncoming onslaught as a giant fingertip approached me.

"Wait... What are you doing? ... Stop!"

Dreading the impending head-on collision, I could only stare as the neat, razor sharp but trimmed, unpainted fingernail loomed closer to my small, vulnerable eye.

"No, no... no!"

Thankfully at the last moment the probing finger tilted up ever so slightly. My step-mom's ridged yet soft finger-pad pressed umcomfortably into my eye-ball and began to agonisingly prod and stroke back and forth over my open eyes.

*POKE, POKE, POKE*

"AAARGH!!"

*RUB, RUB*

The feeling was as unpleasant as you could ever imagine, but I forgave her while hoping she'd realise who I was. I continued to try to voice my thoughts but failed miserably. However, my step-mother's fore-finger did pull back for a second. She moved my head closer to her pursed lips until I was directly in front of her mouth, fortunately adjusting her tight grip so that my airways were freed.

I looked upwards to see Felicity's radiant, puzzled face just a few inches from my own, overwhelmingly close. I started to get claustrophobic as I wished her eyes would focus on something else. Her long, red, sweet-smelling hair tickled my face as she unwittingly moved me through it.

Since I could do nothing else, I gazed back into my step-mother's bright, blue eyes while she looked down her nose at me to keep her glasses from falling off. As i had no control over my blinking it felt strangely personal, like the world's biggest staring competition, however she didn't seem to know that i was staring back, or she surely wouldn't hold me so intimidatingly close.

I could see her face was flushed as if she had worked out recently, and small beads of sweat dotted her pretty face, although her expression was now stern and cold.

Her wide eyes were magnified greatly by her lenses, and they closely examined my body with unwavering attention. I couldn't fathom just how large Felicity now was. As a petite, skinny woman she had always looked up at me. Now she was literally holding me and squeezing me in her dainty, delicate hand. She was unintentionally handling me like an object and I felt like a voyeur, looking up at her without her knowledge.

My mind began to race with anxiety concerning the dangers... but also the possibilities...

Felicity's mouth suddenly opened what seemed inches my eyes. Her soft lips separated revealing a familiar set of strong white teeth and a dancing uvula at the back of her pink throat. Her tongue spilled out before my eyes, shiny, with a coat of saliva running down towards the tip and little threads connecting the top and bottom of her large mouth.

I was confused at the display... until she began breathing in.

After the rapid intake of oxygen, she unleashed her breathe over my face. A typhoon of aromatic, eye-watering breathe assaulted my eyes and whipped my hair around. My lungs were inflated with Felicity's scorching hot second hand air and I found that I could not release my breathe until she also stopped.

My eyelids flapped and stretched like sails in the wind, collecting flecks and globs of sticky spittle. Every thought was essentially blown out of my mind while I tried to recover from the hot blast of delirium inducing odour and forceful wind, not unpleasant, but overpowering and full of lingering moisture.

DismaIly, I realised she was trying to fog up my eyes for cleaning as if i were a pair of her thick spectacles. Out of my control, her powerful, pungent protein-shake breath made my eyes temporarily roll up into the back of my head as I endured and suffered the intensity of her saliva's scent.

After a brief spell of dizzying vertigo, I saw that I was now repositioned back in the centre of my step-mother's face. At this strange low angle from the base of her chin I admired her high, angled cheek bones and pretty nose, something that i had never noticed at full size.

"Wow..."

I was certain that any second now Felicity would realise that I had come down with an illness... but my hopes were dashed as I realised she wasn't done with her task.

Felicity had raised two fingers to her mouth. They rapidly dipped down and swooped over her tongue collecting large dollops of saliva before aiming once again for my very open, vulnerable eyes.

"no, no, no, no! Don't do that!"

The two shiny, saliva-covered fingertips surged forward and did not slow as they sailed through the air toward my tiny head like a couple of fleshy, battering rams. Subconsciously, my body gulped as the terror took over.

Wordlessly, I whimpered, wide-eyed.

... ... ... SQUELCH!

Each fleshy fingerpad plunged painfully firmly into my eyeballs and began to vigorously rub and polish this way and that. Back and forth.... back and forth... back and forth...around and around.

Through his own tears and Felicity's fragrant saliva the only thing Jeremy could see were two of his step-mother's once tiny ridged fingerpads, now gargantuan and impossibly plump.

_______________________________

"MmmMmm HhhMmmhhmmm..."

Humming a cheerful tune to herself, Felicity was blissfully unaware that she was cleaning her own son, her delicate fingers cleaning the doll as gently as she could, pushing back the eyelids and also cleaning under them.

Soon she was done cleaning the doll's glassy eyes, "That looks much better", Felicity said. She decided to examine the doll a little closer. It appeared to be a replica of her son, the face identical in every way, just miniaturized. Why was it in the bed?    

Chapter End Notes:

____________________________

Please leave your thoughts, comments, ideas in a review! Go ahead and click that review button now!