Travelling Home by Scruba76
Summary: Steve has been on a weeks working trip in Miami and is about to board a ship, he can’t wait to get home to his wife and kids, he meets a lovely ebony woman, who has the cabin next to his and they get to know each other very well, especially after they cross the Bermuda Triangle


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 25701 Read: 21444 Published: May 16 2019 Updated: May 17 2019

1. Chapter 1 by Scruba76

2. Chapter 2 by Scruba76

3. Chapter 3 by Scruba76

4. Chapter 4 by Scruba76

5. Chapter 5 by Scruba76

6. Chapter 6 by Scruba76

Chapter 1 by Scruba76
Chapter 1

“I love you” I said to my wife as I hung up the phone, wheeling my bag up the gang plank boarding the huge ship.
I’d been in Miami on a weeks business trip and I was happy to be finally heading home to my family.
I could be arriving home sooner if I took a plane, but I’m petrified of flying, so I had a few more days at sea before I made it home.
I was greeted in the grand foyer by two beautiful cabin crew in exquisite uniforms that showed all their beautiful curves, I produced my ticket and handed it to one of them.
She gave me the directions to my cabin and handed my ticket back to me with a sexy smile and I headed off in the direction she gave me as she told me that she hoped I’d have a wonderful trip.
I wandered my way through the narrow corridors reading the door numbers until I finally reached my number, I opened the door and wheeled my case into the tiny space that would be my home for the next few days.
I washed my face in the small vanity in my cabin and pushed my suitcase under my bunk before laying down to get some rest while the other guests boarded the ship.
Heather was excited as she pulled her case along the gang plank, she had always dreamed of visiting Australia and now her dream had come true.
Heather had lived her whole life in Miami but never in the high life of the city, she had always lived in the lower class part of the city always looking for work and never been given an opportunity.
She had never been able to afford a holiday to the nearest city let alone overseas, but she had been fortunate enough to win a trip to the country of her choice and she picked Australia.
Heather picked up her case once she made her way onto the ship, she didn’t own one of those fancy cases with wheels, she just had an old case that had been loaned to her by a friend.
Strolling up to the two cabin crew she noticed the looks on their faces, not of disgust but of judgement, Heather knew they were wondering how someone like her could afford a trip overseas, Heather didn’t have expensive clothes, she wore what she would normally wear on a normal day for her which wasn’t classy at all.
Heather handed her ticket to one of the ladies and started to explain her situation and instantly she noticed the confusion leave the woman’s face
“Oh you won a trip” the woman said loud enough for the other confused woman to hear.
“Yes and I’m very excited about it, I’ve always wanted to go to Australia” Heather beamed knowing she was going on a holiday that these two women would have to work for to be able to afford it.
Heather listened to her directions carefully as she admired all the beautiful trimmings the ship possessed, she thanked the cabin lady and headed off towards her room.
Heather had to ask a couple more cabin crew for directions on her way to her room, but she finally found her door and entered the tiny cabin,
“Hmmmm, this looks cosy” she said to herself out loud as she took in her surroundings.
There was a bunk on one side of the cabin & a tiny vanity on the other with a door next to it,
‘That must be the bathroom’ she thought as she dropped her case on the bed and headed towards it to investigate.
She was shocked to find that it was just a tiny room for a toilet,
“Then where the fuck is the bathroom” she said out loud again expecting someone to answer, the poor woman had missed her alarm and didn’t get a chance to shower before she had to get on the boat, she was looking forward to a nice long hot shower once she had boarded.
I opened my eyes from my well deserved nap, I’d been working like a dog all week and it was nice to actually relax for a bit, being a regular to these types of ships I knew that there were communal bathrooms for the lower cabins so I decided it would be a good idea to grab a shower before I headed up to the upper levels for a feed and a drink.
After gathering some clean clothes and my toiletries I opened my door and stepped out into the narrow corridor, I turned back and grabbed my towel before heading to the bathroom.
I was startled by a woman’s voice as I strolled passed the next room dropping my belongings on the floor,
“Oh I didn’t mean to scare you” she said as I crouched down to gather up my stuff.
“G’day there and no it’s all good” I replied still not even knowing who I was talking to, I really like to keep to myself while I’m travelling,
“Oh your Australian” she said in an excited voice,
“Can I help you with that” she continued as I saw her move toward me in the corner of my eye.
“I’m good thanks” I replied as I picked up my belongings and turned to face her still on my knees,
I was looking straight at her crotch, cover in the thin fabric of her active wear leggings, there was a hole on her inner thighs that gave me a view of her dark skin.
My face was so close I could smell the aroma of her womanhood lingering up my nostrils, her pants were very tight fitting giving her an unnoticeable camel toe, but where I was I could see it very well, they hugged her legs and as they weren’t huge they had quite a lot of meat on them.
“At least let me help you up” she said sliding her hands under my armpits and lifting me to my feet, as she pulled my face was forced into her crotch which gave me an even better whiff of her aroma.
I eventually stood face to face with this woman, I could feel myself blushing and she was indeed an African American woman as I’d predicted by her accent and the colour of her skin that I spied through the hole in her leggings, she stood just a tad shorter then myself and though she wasn’t overly huge, she was a slightly chubby woman.
“Hi my names Heather” she said holding out her hand for me to shake,
“G’day again, my names Steve” I replied sliding my hand into hers,
“It’s very nice to meet you and again I’m sorry for scaring you” she replied sounding a little to excited as she shook my hand.
“I’ve never been on a boat like this, do you know where the bathroom is” she asked still holding my hand,
“They have communal showers in the lower decks, I’m heading there now if you’d like me to show you” I said as she stared at me almost dumbfounded,
“God I love your accent” she replied still holding her grip on my hand,
“Thanks, but the showers” I repeated gently pulling on my hand.
“Oh yes the showers, are you serious, you have to shower with other people” she asked,
“Yep, unfortunately you do down here, but on a brighter note it’s a lot quieter down here on the lower levels” I replied as I finally loosened her grip and took back my hand,
“I think I’ll pass on the showering with strangers for now, I’m a little bit shy when it comes to my body” she said slightly blushing,
“Oh come on you have a great body” I said trying to make her feel better.
“Oh you think so, are you single” she asked,
“Maybe you might get a chance to see this body a little more if you play your cards right” she continued without even letting me answer her question,
“As good as that sounds, I’m actually happily married with two beautiful kids” I replied holding up my hand showing her my wedding ring and trying hard not to sound sleazy but still trying to make her feel good about herself.
“Oh my god I am so sorry about that, I tend to just blurt shit out without thinking when I get nervous, maybe we could have a drink together later, that is if your travelling alone, if not that’s ok” she spluttered trying to scrape back her credibility,
“ I am travelling alone and yes I’d love to have a drink later, maybe after I freshen up I can knock on your door and I can take you up to the bar” I replied hoping she didn’t think of it as an advancement upon her,
“Oh that would be wonderful, I’ll get changed and wait for your knock” she said with a giant smile, I gave her a nod and continued on my way to the bathroom.
It was good to finally have a shower and freshen up, it felt good to finally be in normal clothes again rather then wearing business suits day in day out, I folded my clothes and put them away in my case once I was back in my room and packed my toiletries away and hung my towel up to dry before stuffing my wallet and phone into my pockets and heading back out on my date with the woman next door.
Heather closed the door and sat down on her bed after she just had a really nice conversation with a handsome Australian man,
‘Pity he’s married, god I’d love to sit on that mans handsome face’ she thought as her hand fumbled with the elastic of her leggings trying to access what was heating up inside, she could feel her loins starting to burn and her lips moisten,
‘I hope all the men in Australia are that good looking’ she thought as her hand slid down through the forest of pubes and between her legs, her fingers were instantly coated with her juices as she ran them up and down her tingling labia.
She laid back on her bed and spread her ample legs giving her fingers better access to her wet chocolate lips, her tight pants holding her hand hard against them while thoughts of hopefully getting her new friend drunk and taking advantage of him and using his face for her sex toy.
She had already orgasmed twice and she could feel the third one rising when she heard a knock at the door,
‘Oh fuck he’s back already’ she thought as she rapidly strummed her enlarged clit, she wanted one last orgasm before she went out,
“Just a minute” she moaned as she continued to rub her nub harder as a wave of ecstasy flowed through her large body, she let out a low moan as her fingers were coated with her cum and secretions.
I knocked on Heather’s door and heard her call out, I couldn’t help but notice the tone of her voice as if she was moaning,
‘Surely she isn’t’ I thought but then I heard her moan out loud again as if she was having an orgasm, I thought about telling her how easy it was to hear what’s going on in the rooms down in these lower levels, but I thought against it, I didn’t want to embarrass the woman.
A little while later the door opened and the strong aroma of sex invaded my nostrils which confirmed my suspicion of what she was up to, Heather grabbed my wrist and pulled me into her cabin, her hand felt wet and I was hoping it wasn’t the result of her actions previous to opening her door.
“come in and help me pick something to wear” she said looking quite flustered as I noticed she hadn’t changed yet, she sat me on her bed next to her suitcase from where she pulled out a dress and stood in front of me, something in her case caught my eye and I had to take a better look.
Heather noticed me staring into her case and moved back towards me to take a look herself,
“Oh that’s my boyfriend” she said reaching into the bag and grabbing the object, I couldn’t believe it when she held out her hand for me to take it.
Not wanting to offend her I took hold of the object,
“Feels so real doesn’t it” she said with a cheeky grin as I held it,
‘She’s not very shy’ I thought as I was holding her 10 inch dildo in my hands, it was almost the same colour as my own cock and did indeed feel similar to my own cock, only difference was mine was a lot smaller.
“Read what’s written on it” she said strangely excited that a stranger was holding her sex toy,
‘Oh my god she’s had this in her vagina and god knows where else’ I thought as I looked a little closer to read the writing and copped a smell of the rigid toy,
Aussie Battler it read.
Heather opened the door with a smile as her eyes caught sight of the handsome man standing outside her room, she reached out and grabbed him by the wrist making sure she used the same hand she’d just masturbated with, she knew it was still wet from her cum and juices and it excited her to touch this man with her scent.
In Heathers head she was marking her territory, she was making this man hers even though he was happily married in her fantasy he now belonged to her, she knew very well this wasn’t the case, but her thoughts turned her on and her fantasy made her even wetter.
“Come in and help me pick something to wear” she said guiding him to her bed and making him sit down next to her case, she wanted to try and seduce this man, she wanted him to be hers, if only for the few days on the boat because she knew he had a wife and family, but if she could have him for those few days then she’d be happy and she’d look for another handsome Australian man to seduce once she got there.
Heather pull a dress from her case and as she did her favourite sex toy became visible, she watched as Steve’s eyes were averted away from her to her dildo, with quick thoughts she reached for the toy,
“Oh that’s my boyfriend” she said wrapping her fingers around it and pulling it from the case and holding it out for Steve to take it.
Her excitement grew as Steve took the dildo from her hand, she had had this toy deep inside her and not just in her womanhood but deep in her arse as well and now this man was holding it in his hand, her lustful scent coated the object in this hunks hand,
“Read what’s written on it” she said coaching him to bring it closer to his face so he can smell her intoxicating aroma, she watched as he brought it closer to his handsome face to read the label and as his eyes were fully focused on her toy she quickly removed her top and gave the clasp of her bra a flick letting them fall to the floor setting free her huge breasts.
Heather didn’t have to wait long before he looked up from the toy in his hand and his eyes instantly grew wider when he caught sight of her naked breasts, she watched as his eyes looked stunned as if he were in a trance, then his sight averted to her crotch and then back up to her bare chest, Heather moved a little closer and took the dildo from his hand and pointed it at him.
With the head of the toy close to his mouth she asked,
“Are you an Aussie Battler”
“Yyyyyes I I I am” he stuttered as Heather so badly wanted to slide her toy into his open mouth as he spoke to allow him to taste her, but she thought against it thinking it might freak him out.
“That’s good to hear” she said tossing the toy back into her case and holding up the dress,
“What do you think of this one” she asked smiling at her guest who still looked like a deer in a spotlight.
With her breasts covered by the dress she finally got the attention of the man and his gaze returned to her eyes,
“That looks great” he said adjusting his sitting position to obviously try and hide his hard on, but Heather could see it through his pants quite easily,
“Good, this dress it is then” she said tossing it at Steve and hooking her thumbs into the elastic of the waistband of her leggings.
I looked up from the sex toy and noticed that Heather was now topless, her light brown skin was exquisite but her breasts were amazing, I couldn’t believe how big they were, I was a married man but I couldn’t for the life of me look away.
Her breasts hung down a bit and her areolas were like dark chocolate and huge, her nipples were stiff giving me the impression that this woman was horny.
I looked down toward her crotch to make sure she hadn’t removed her pants, luckily they were still in place, but I noticed that the crotch of her leggings were darker as if they were damp, I quickly looked back up at her beautiful breasts, I still couldn’t believe how big they were, they would have to be the biggest set of tits I’d ever seen in real life.
Heather moved closer and took her toy from my hand pointing the knob at my face moving it closer to my mouth, I was tempted to open my mouth to let her slide it in so I could taste her womanhood, but I was married and didn’t want to get her hopes up.
“Are you an Aussie Battler” she asked waving the dildo in my face with a huge grin, I was so stunned at what was going on I could hardly speak, this woman had me in a trance,
“Yyyyes I I I am” was all I could stammer,
“That’s good to hear” she replied throwing her sex toy back into her case,
“What do you think of this one” she asked holding a dress up in front of her finally covering her breasts and snapping me out of my trance,
“That looks great” I said shifting my position on the bed to try and hide my excitement in my pants.
“Good, this dress it is then” she said with a smile before I lost view of her and her dress covered my face, I quickly grabbed the dress to pull it from my face knowing I could get another look at her amazing breasts, but when she came back into view I got more of a view then I thought.
Heather was stepping out of her leggings that she had dropped to the floor and now stood in front of me with just her panties on, I sat there in awe, even though she was a bigger woman she still looked amazing almost naked, her thick brown thighs led up to her panty clad womanhood, but her knickers looked like they hadn’t been changed for a few days and I thought her leggings were a bit damp, her underwear were literally soaking, they were so wet that I could see her full bush of pubes and the chocolate lips of her labia.
“You just gunna sit there and gork at my naked body all night or are you gunna hand me my dress so I can cover myself up, I’m sure your wife wouldn’t like you admiring my naked body all night” she said giggling,
“Oh shit I am so sorry” I replied turning a bright shade of red and handing her the dress, she lifted it up over her head and slid her arms in and started to shimmy it down over her ample body,
“I was only joking Steve” she said with a laugh as she pulled her dress down into place.
Her dress was quite tight on her body, it finished well above her knees and accentuated her wonderful curves, her breasts looked amazing in the thin tight fabric and her nipples poked out trying to break through,
“Wow you look amazing” I said blushing again giving this woman a compliment being a married man,
“You think so” she replied with a smile,
“Oh god yes” I said smiling back at her,
“Why thank you” she said starting to blush herself,
“Are you not going to put a bra on” I asked out of curiosity hoping her answer would be no,
“Would you like me to, I wasn’t going to so you could perv on my tits all night” she said with a giggle,
“Oh you don’t have to, you look great just the way you are” I replied with a goofy smile.
Heather pushed her leggings down over her wide hips and quickly rolled them down her thick thighs until they hit the ground, she wanted to be out of her pants before Steve got her dress off his face, she was stepping out of her leggings when his handsome face came into view again.
Heather enjoyed having his eyes on her naked body, she’d never had a guy look at her the way this man was looking at her, she could see in his eyes and his pants that he liked what he was admiring, she let him soak in her big beautiful body for a moment before she decided to speak,
“You just gunna sit there and gork at my naked body all night or are you gunna hand me my dress so I can cover myself up, I’m sure your wife wouldn’t like you admiring my naked body all night” she said with a giggle, she was so horny still and could feel her pussy dripping.
Heather so badly wanted to just reach out and grab the back of this mans head and force his face into her wet crotch and grind her pussy all over his handsome face, but she knew she couldn’t because he was married, maybe later when they are both drunk,
“Oh shit I am so sorry” he said blushing still admiring her naked body as he handed her the dress,
“I was only joking Steve” she said as she threw the dress over her head and started to shimmy it down her curvy body.
She was rubbing her hands down her sides smoothing out the creases when she heard him speak again,
“Wow you look amazing” she heard him say, she was taken back a bit no one had ever paid her a compliment and it sounded so good in an accent she loved,
“You think so” she asked blushing to see if he would back up his statement,
“Oh god yes” he replied with a big smile, which made her blush even more and she could feel her smile grow across her face,
“Why thank you” she replied.
“Are you going to put a bra on” he asked staring at her bust, she looked down and noticed her dress hugging her huge breasts and her nipples poking straight out stretching the thin material,
“Would you like me to, I wasn’t going to so you could perv on my tits all night” she replied giggling hoping he’ll say no,
“Oh you don’t have to, you look great just the way you are” he said which was just the response she wanted.
“Well let’s go then” she said holding out her hand for Steve to take, the hot man sitting on her bed took her hand and she helped him to his feet, she wished at that moment that he was single, she could see herself with this man and she was going to try everything she could to make it happen.
Chapter 2 by Scruba76
Chapter 2

We meandered our way through the narrow corridors and up the stairs until we reached the upper levels chatting and laughing as we went, Heather was so easy to talk to, we found a nice private table in one of the restaurants to sit at, I pulled out a chair and gestured Heather to sit, she sat down and I placed a napkin on her lap to be a bit gentleman like, we ordered a drink each and as the waiter left to arrange our order I glanced at Heather and gave her a smile.
“So Steve tell me about yourself” she asked still smiling at me, her smile was infectious and I felt myself smile, I started telling her about my job and what I do, the places I go the things I see, I told her about my beautiful wife and my two beautiful kids and I even showed her pictures of them all.
“Wow she’s really pretty and your kids are beautiful too” she said with a smile, then she started telling me about herself, she had grown up in Miami but in the poverty area and she never really done well at school, she’s never had a job and lives by herself in a one bedroom apartment.
I told her where abouts in Australia I lived and that I owned a huge house with a pool and that I lived near the ocean and I have a lot of friends who I have bbq’s with all the time, Heather then told me she had no real friends and that she’s never really had a boyfriend, the only friend and boyfriend that she’s had is her Aussie Battler, I laughed thinking she was joking but realised very quickly that she wasn’t.
“Oh I’m so sorry” I said feeling like an asshole,
“Oh don’t be, spending this time with you has been amazing” she replied with a smile,
“Well I’m glad about that” I said smiling back at her, by this time we’d had a few drinks and our meals were delivered to us.

Heather was having an amazing night, she’d just finished one of the best meals she’s ever eaten and she was loving the company, she’d never been out on a date like this with anyone.
Their conversation was wonderful, Steve had told her all about himself and she had told him all about her and he was still sitting here with her, he told her all about his wife and kids and he even showed her pictures,
‘She is fucking Beautiful’ she thought looking at this mans wife,
‘I don’t have a fucking chance with this man if that’s who he’s going home to’ she thought feeling a bit disappointed.
Heather looked up from her empty plate to see his handsome face smiling at her,
“How was that” he asked placing his knife and fork neatly on his own empty plate,
“Absolutely Beautiful” she replied wiping her face to make sure she had no food on it,
“Another drink” he asked pushing his chair back a bit so he could stand,
“Oh no I think I’ve had enough and really I’m not sure how I’m going to pay for all this” she said starting to frown a bit with the realisation of how much all of this might actually cost,
“Don’t be silly, I’ve got this” he said
“Now would you like another drink” he asked as she looked dumbfounded at him,
“Are you sure” she asked, she’d never had anyone buy her anything let alone pay for her meal and drinks,
“Yes, it’s on me, now would you like another drink or ten” he asked looking at her,
“Yes please” she replied as she watched him turn and walk towards the bar.
Heather slid her hand down between her legs and bounced on her chair a bit to hike up her dress so she had better access to her sodden pussy, she’d been thinking about sitting on Steve’s handsome face all night and seeing pictures of his wife and kids and thinking about him sliding his tongue deep inside her juicy pussy had turned her on so much.
Her fingers pulled her wet panties to the side as she rubbed them up and down over her puffy labia watching the man at the bar order her drink, she continued to play with her pussy as she watched him start to return to their table with the drinks, as he got closer a beautiful slender blonde haired woman approached him.

I was almost back at our table with our drinks, I could see the happiness on Heathers face and it made me feel good to be able to make someone less fortunate happy, I was approached by another woman just a few metres from our table,
“Hi handsome” she said placing a hand on my arm,
“G’day, how ya goin” I replied kind of puzzled, like who was this woman,
“Oh my god, I love your accent” she cooed in an American accent,
“Thanks, but if you don’t mind and I don’t want to be rude, I’m just trying to get back to my table” I said gesturing towards Heather who had a worried look on her face.
“Oh is that your date” she said with a laugh looking at Heather,
“You know you can do so much better then that” she continued without letting me answer and loud enough for Heather to hear,
“What do you mean” I asked in a slightly annoyed tone,
“Well she’s fat, black and not real pretty at all” she said in a mocking voice,
“How bout you ditch that bitch and come back to my room for some fun with a real woman” she said in a seductive voice still loud enough for Heather to hear, I could see the hurt in Heathers eyes as I turned to this woman and locked onto her eyes.
“Excuse me, that woman is my wife” I snapped
“And with the words you have just spoken, she holds more beauty then you ever will, so I suggest you go find some other asshole that will better suit your type” I said as I walked back towards our table leaving this woman standing there red faced.

Heather still had her fingers stroking her wet pussy when she overheard the conversation between Steve and the beautiful blonde, at first she was worried that this bitch might steal this handsome man away from her and her fingers stopped massaging her wet pussy for a moment so she could listen to what was being said.
She heard what the skinny bitch said about her and she started to feel ashamed about herself and she knew that Steve would probably walk away with this woman, she started to pull her hand out from between her legs but stopped when she heard Steve’s reply,
“Excuse me, that woman is my wife” he said as her fingers darted back between her slippery lips and she looked up at him in shock, it was what he said next that made Heather slide two fingers deep inside her dripping pussy,
“And with the words you have just spoken, she holds more beauty then you ever will, so I suggest you go find some other asshole that will better suit your type” he said walking back towards Heather.
Heather still had her fingers deep inside her hot wet vagina when Steve sat her drink down in front of her, she looked up at his smiling face and then she looked at the skinny bitch who was still standing there looking dumbfounded, Heather smiled at her as she pulled her fingers out of her dripping snatch and placed her hand on the side of Steve’s face smearing his cheeks in her juices as if to mark her territory again as she averted her eyes from the stupid bitch took look up into Steve’s beautiful blue eyes.
She was shocked when Steve leaned in and gave her a kiss on the lips and then whispered in her ear,
“Just thought I’d stick it to that nasty woman” he said as he raised his head to give her a smile, Heather loved it, she hadn’t been kissed by a man for a long time and it felt amazing to feel his soft lips on hers.
Steve returned to his seat as he watched Heather looked up to see the blonde bitch walking away, Heather slid her hand back down between her legs to rub her moist pussy lips as she watched Steve take a sip from his drink wishing he was drinking from her dripping womanhood.

As I walked back to our table I was still hot under the collar I placed Heather’s drink down in front of her and leaned in to whisper in her ear, Heather slid her hand out from under the table and placed in on the side of my face, my cheek was instantly wet from her fingers as she moved her face closer to mine.
My lips touched hers and they felt so smooth, I thought I’d might as well give the nasty lady a little show, I broke the kiss and whispered in Heathers ear,
“Just thought I’d stick it to that nasty woman” I said before returning to my seat.
Heather was blushing as she watched the other woman walk away, I watched as her hand disappeared back under the table, she was smiling like a Cheshire Cat and I don’t think anything at that point could wipe that smile off her face.
“What are you smiling at” I asked sounding naive,
“Oh nothing, just the way you told that bitch I was your wife and that you kissed me” she said giggling,
“I’ve never been kissed by a man ever” she continued letting out a soft moan,
“Really” I asked, she just shook her head still grinning from ear to ear,
“Can I ask you something” I asked feeling a little bit uncomfortable about what I was about to ask,
“Of course you can” she replied adjusting herself on her seat,
“Are you playing with yourself right now” I asked blushing trying to compose myself and keep eye contact,
“Yes I am” she said seductively letting out another little moan, I didn’t know what to say but I was so turned on with the fact that this woman was sitting next to me playing with her vagina under the table,
“Would you like to pat my pussy” Heather asked with a naughty grin on her face,
“As much as I’d love to say yes, I can’t I’m married” I said trying to sound disappointed, I didn’t want Heather to feel rejected, I didn’t want to play with her vagina, I loved my wife to much to get involved with another woman no matter how turned on I was.
“I won’t tell her” Heather said trying hard to persuade me into cheating on my wife,
“Your a beautiful woman Heather, but I just can’t, I’m sorry” I replied watching her arm moving knowing her fingers were massaging her womanhood right there in front of me,
“Do you really think so” she asked blushing , looking me straight in the eyes,
“Yes Heather, you are beautiful” I replied backing up my statement,
“Now let’s talk about something else” I said trying to divert the conversation and it worked.
We continued chatting about our lives and I kept getting up to get us both drinks while Heather kept on rubbing herself under the table, I could smell her sexual aroma from where I was sitting and it was such a turn on, my mind was in my pants for most of the night and I sported the hardest erection I’d ever had.
I eventually called it a night when Heather started talking sexual again and told her I’d walk her back to her cabin and then retire myself, she was extremely intoxicated and could hardly walk, I had to help her the whole way, which wasn’t easy as she was quite a bit larger then my wife, but eventually I got her to her door and helped her in, I sat her case on the floor next to her bed and laid her down and backed out before she started undressing and went next door to my room.

Heather continued rubbing her pussy while Steve sat back down and all she could think about was smothering his face with her huge black ass and feeling his tongue deep inside her throbbing pussy,
“What are you smiling at” He asked as she sat there smiling at him like a giddy school girl,
“Oh nothing, just the way you told that bitch I was your wife and that you kissed me, I’ve never been kissed by a man ever” she said as her fingers circled her hardened clit through her wet pubes,
‘I should’ve cleaned up down there’ she thought as she shook her head to Steve’s question,
“Really” he asked sounding curious.
“Can I ask you something” he asked starting to blush,
“Of course you can” she replied shuffling forward on her seat a bit so she was able to spread her legs a little wider to give her better access to her dripping pussy, she slid two fingers into her hungry hole as Steve asked her his question,
“Are you playing with yourself right now” he asked looking very uncomfortable about what he just asked,
“Yes I am” Heather replied seductively,
“Would you like to pat my pussy” she asked hoping he would accept her offer, she hadn’t had a mans touch, the only sex she’s had was with toys and she owned a lot of toys.
Unfortunately for her Steve knocked her back on her offer because he was such a gentleman and he was married, that just made Heather want this man more, they continued there conversation and Heather loved her time with this man, she’d never had such a date with any man, Steve kept buying her drinks during the night and Heather was feeling quite drunk and started talking about sex again, she so badly wanted to take this man back to her room and sit on his face and she let him know it.
Steve called it a night and offered to walk her back to her cabin, Heather agreed and accepted his offer hoping she could get him on her bed so she could use his face as her sex toy, as soon as she stood up she knew she was gunna need help, she was a little bit more drunk then she thought.
Steve had to help Heather all the way to her room, he unlocked her door and making sure she was right to stand on her own for a minute, he took her case off her bed and placed it on the floor before quickly grabbing Heather and helping her into her bed,
“Are you staying here with me” Heather slurred looking up at Steve trying to be seductive in her drunken state,
“No I better not, we’ll catch up tomorrow” he replied before saying good night and exiting her room closing the door behind him.
Heather badly needed a piss and as soon as Steve shut the door she tried getting up, once on her feet she clumsily lifted her dress off and threw it on the floor and shuffled her way to the toilet, she was absolutely busting and as soon as she opened the door she spun around and landed on the toilet with a thump, she instantly spread her legs and started relieving herself sighing as the pressure on her bladder was released.
Without wiping or even flushing Heather heaved herself off the toilet and staggered back to her bed pulling back the covers and falling onto the mattress with a thud, she rolled onto her back and slid one hand down over her ample stomach and down between her legs, it was then Heather realised she still had her knickers on and they were absolutely soaked with her piss and juices.
Heather rolled over and reached into her case, she rummaged through her clothes and wrapped her fingers around her toy and rolled back to where she was, she slid her toy down between the valley of her voluptuous breasts and over her belly until she could feel it rubbing over her puffy labia through her soaked panties.
She lightly moved the head of the toy back and forth over her swollen lips imagining it was Steve’s tongue licking her pussy through her soaked underwear as her other hand kneaded at one of her breasts, she let out a moan,
“Oh fuck that feels good” she said as she pressed the toy a little harder against her womanhood.
She rubbed her toy over her crotch for a while, wishing it were Steve tasting all her juices from knickers before she reached down with her other hand and pulled her saturated panties to the side,so she could slide the head of her toy between her hairy lips, the feeling was amazing for her and she moaned even louder as she rubbed it hard against her clit.
Heather guided the toy slowly down between her labium and slid the head easily inside her vagina, pulling it out again and then back in, she did this a few times enjoying every time the head intruded her slick hole, then she just plunged it deep inside her, arching her back and moaning loudly.
“Oh fuck yes” she moaned as she loosened her grip on the end of the dildo and let go of her knickers as they snapped back into place trapping the toy in its place, she reached up and groped at her breasts and fiddled with her love button with her other hand.
She felt the rigid tool start to slide out of her snatch, but she knew it wouldn’t get far as it stretched her panties, she placed her hand on the tool and pushed it back in wriggling it about before letting it go to concentrate on her engorged clit again, Heather loved the feeling of her toy sliding out of her pussy like it was trying to escape, but her knickers stop it from withdrawing to far.
Heather kept her momentum of rubbing her clit and pushing the rod back in and giving it a wriggle before returning her fingers back to her clit allowing the toy to slide out again, she moaned loudly as she did this pinching one of her erect nipples and groping her breast and swapping her hand to repeat the process on her other tit.
Being so intoxicated it took her quite a while to reach her orgasm, but she could finally feel it building, this was the time she changed her approach, she took her hand from her huge breast and returned it to her knickers pulling them to the side again freeing her toy from her slippery pussy, it fell onto the bed and was lined up perfectly to where she wanted it, she lifted her huge ass off the bed a little as she reached around to grab the end of her dildo.
She pressed the head of the toy against her well lubricated anus and gave it a slight push and her arse opened up easy to accommodate the head of the shaft, she slowly inserted it all the way up to her fingers, moaning as it entered her tight sensitive hole, she quickly released her grip and let her underwear snap back into place again, the dildo instantly started to stretch the moist fabric as it tried to slide out of her arse.
She loved to think it was a living toy and it was trying its hardest to escape her dirty hole, but her knickers were restricting its freedom, she sat her arse back down on the bed and revelled in the pleasure of it slowly sliding back into her arse as it made contact with the mattress.
She quickly started kneading her clit again with one hand as her other hand returned to worshiping her huge breasts, she moaned louder still lifting her arse and lowering it allowing her toy to slide in and out of her arse by itself.
Her orgasm was coming, she could feel it, her whole body started to tremble as her fingers rubbed her nub hard, her pelvis was thrusting up and down, her toy trying to escape every time she lifted her luscious arse, but sinking him back into the depths of her bowel when she thrust back down onto the bed.
A wave of ecstasy coursed through her huge frame as her cum started to squirt out of her pussy, she arched her back almost screaming now, she felt her toy slide out as far as the head before her panties stop it in its tracks, she kept rubbing her clit as wave after wave washed over her, panting and moaning loudly as her knickers endured all her white secretions and her cum.
She pinched her hard nipples giving her an extra tingle of pleasure as her orgasm continued to ravage her body, she slammed her arse down on the bed plunging her dildo deep inside her dirty arse, she slowed her fingers down to a gentle massage on her clitoris and delicately run her fingers over her bust and down over her wobbling belly before returning them to her boobs.
Heather took some time calming herself from the onslaught her body had just endured, she’d never cum so hard in her life and she loved it, her breathing finally mellowed and she was feeling exhausted, she shut her eyes enjoying the after glow of her orgasm and gently drifted off to sleep.

I staggered into my room realising that I was just as intoxicated as Heather, I fumbled around a bit getting undressed, I heard a bit of commotion in the next room and thought about going to check on Heather, but I quickly thought against it, the woman had got me quite horny and in my state I really didn’t want to get seduced into something I’d regret in the morning.
I finally got the rest of my clothes off and laid on my bed and I was glad I didn’t go next door, I started to hear Heather moaning, I reached down and brushed my fingers over my cock and it instantly sprung to life, my thoughts were drawn to her toy being punished by her uncleaned vagina, I wanted to stop, I felt bad for what I was doing and what I was thinking but I couldn’t stop, my hand was wrapped around my stiff member and it was stroking the full length of it.
My penis was now controlling my mind and as Heather’s moans got louder my mind was telling me to stop wanking and go next door to sink my hard rod into Heather’s wet chocolate coated pussy, but I fought my urges and continued stroking my cock.
If I quickly finished my urges would be gone, I fucked my hand harder and harder as her moans got even louder, she was almost screaming when my balls exploded, a huge stream of hot cum shot out the end of my cock, I moaned as I pumped another load out of my tool and over my stomach.
I stopped and tightened my grip and slowly pumped my shaft trying to keep clear of my knob, it was so sensitive as it opened up and expelled another small load of semen, I released my hold and let my flaccid cock slap down onto my stomach landing in the pool of cum I’d ejaculated.
I laid there continuing to listen to Heather moan until she went quiet, I finally got up and staggered to the toilet and cleaned up my mess before returning to my bed, I fumbled through my case for some paracetamol, I took a couple of tablets and took a big drink of water before laying down and drifting off to sleep.
I was woken the next morning by a knock on my door,
“Steve, are you awake” I heard Heather say as she knocked again, I stayed quiet and made out I was still sleeping,
“ I’m going to try the gym out, wanna join me” she said as she continued to knock, eventually she gave up and left, as much as I wanted to spend some more time with this woman, I reluctantly turned her down cowardly by staying quiet, I didn’t want to hurt her feelings or give her false hope, I closed my eyes and drifted back off to give myself some well deserved sleep.
Chapter 3 by Scruba76
Chapter 3

Heather woke up feeling amazing, she had the most amazing orgasm only a few hours earlier in a drunken state, but now she felt so good she didn’t even have a headache or a hangover.
She could still feel her toy deep inside her arse and it felt amazing, she rolled over and laid there looking into her case, trying to spot something to wear, she slid her hand down her body and under the elastic of her underwear, she ran her fingers lightly over her curvaceous cheeks as she leaned forward and grabbed her active wear pants she wore the day before.
Wedging her fingers into the deep crevice between her huge mounds and spreading then open, she ran a finger between her crack until it slid over the end of her toy as it hung onto the outside world for dear life, the very bottom of the dildo was all that was sticking out of her arse.
With a gentle push from her finger the toy lost its battle as it slid past the threshold of her anus and deep into her rectum, her arse hole closed behind it sealing it inside the dirty slimy tunnel, with no way of escaping now.
Heather rolled over giving out a little moan as she felt the dildo sliding deeper inside her rectum, she loved the feeling of it sliding as deep as it could go as she reached into the front of her panties to gently stroked her pussy lips through her matted pubes.
It didn’t take long for Heather to bring herself to another full body quivering orgasm, coating her knickers with another load of her cum and starting her day off perfectly, she just wished it was Steve’s face she was smothering with her juices and not her best pair of panties.
After taking another piss without removing her knickers as she couldn’t be bothered, she dressed herself in her tight leggings and a top she found in her case, Heather stepped out into the corridor and knocked on Steve’s door,
“Steve, are you awake” she said loudly hoping he would hear her, but there was no response.
She knocked again louder this time wanting to see the handsome Aussie again,
“ I’m going to try the gym out, wanna join me” she said a little bit louder, but still there was no response, feeling disappointed Heather decided to hit the gym alone.
Heather had never stepped foot in a gym but thought she’d have a go, she had a certain someone she wanted to impress, the gym was quite full of fit good looking men and women and she got quite a few dirty looks, but that didn’t stop her from finding an excercise bike and climbing on.
It felt amazing for her as she sat on the seat of the bike and started pedalling, she could feel her Aussie Battler moving around inside her rectum as her legs pushed the pedals of the bike,
‘Trying to get out’ she thought as she imagined her toy was a tiny being trapped in her arse, she giggled as she continued her workout.
As she was so caught up in her thoughts she didn’t notice the man mounting the bike next to her,
“Hello” came a voice which broke her out of her fantasy, Heather turned her head to face the voice,
“Oh hello” she said looking at the man pedalling next to her.
He wasn’t much to look at and he was about as fit as herself, he sported quite a big body and she noticed that he was sweating quite prefusely already.
She didn’t want to be rude and started a conversation with the man, they both pedalled and talked for quite a while and Heather noticed that she to was almost drenched in sweat as well.
She excused herself and headed back to her room hoping to find Steve, she didn’t realise she’d been working out for a couple of hours, she could feel the sweat between her boobs and her arse cheeks, she wanted a shower but there was no way she was going to share a shower with strangers.
After knocking on Steve’s door again and still getting no response she thought she’d go grab some lunch, she sat down at a table on the deck in the warm sun hoping she’d eventually dry off, she had waiters bring her a light meal and a drink, she was surprised when the same man from the gym sat down at the table next to her,
“Mind if I join you” he asked already sitting down and calling over a waiter.
“No not at all” she replied as she continued to eat her meal, they continued their conversation well into the afternoon and the man offered to pay for Heather’s meal and all the drinks, Heather excepted of course and excused herself again to head back to her room.

I woke up late in the afternoon feeling a lot better, I got up and threw on some clothes and gathered another lot of clothes to wear after my shower, I opened the door to step out into the corridor and tripped and fell to the floor,
“Oh my god are you alright Steve” I heard a familiar voice, I looked up to see Heather walking towards me, not good timing I thought,
“Let me help you” she said as she reached down to help me up, I got to my knees and instantly had déjŕ vu, here I was looking straight into Heather’s crotch again, the same tight pants as last time and an extremely wet crotch.
“I’m ok thanks Heather” I said as I knew what was coming, she placed her hands under my arms and attempted to help me up, as she did so she forced her crotch into my face, her aroma was so strong, stale piss, sweat and pussy juices invaded my nostrils as she actually started to grind her wet crotch on my face.
I couldn’t even tell her to stop as my face was buried in the saturated fabric of her pants, I could’ve sworn she was doing this on purpose as she pulled on my arms as an attempt to make out she was trying to help but she was just forcing my face harder into her crotch.
Eventually I broke away and got to my feet, my face was moist from her wet fabric, I stepped back as she turned and bent over in front of me to pick up my belongings, her arse stretch her pants in front of me, it was a glorious sight but I had to remind myself I was married, but that didn’t stop Heather from backing up a bit to press her wide arse against my crotch before she stood back up straight.
She handed me my clothes with a cheeky grin,
“We going out again tonight Steve” she asked as her eyes got lost in mine,
“I was thinking I might have a shower and retire early tonight” I said trying not to sound like I was trying to brush her off, I really like Heather, she was a beautiful woman , but I liked her a little to much and I was a married man and that was my main priority, I would never hurt my wife and kids, they were my world.
“What not even for a couple of drinks, I promise to be good tonight, I really enjoyed last night” she said trying to look all cutesy,
“Ok just a couple of drinks” I said, I couldn’t say no to her effort and I had avoided her all day, she’d knocked on my door a few times today, a couple of drinks couldn’t hurt.

Heather walked along the corridor, she was almost at her door when she thought she’d give Steve’s door another knock, but just as she was about to knock the door opened, she quickly tried to spin out the way so it looked like she was just walking past, she felt something strike her foot and she took a few steps away from Steve’s door, when she turned she saw Steve lying on the floor,
“Oh my god, are you alright Steve” she asked moving over towards him,
“Let me help you” she said reaching down, she watched as he got to his knees, his face looking straight at her crotch,
‘That’s where your face belongs’ she thought as he told her he was ok.
Heather ignored his words and reached under his arms pulling him up, she felt his face press against her wet crotch, she could feel his nose being buried into her covered labia, she instantly started grinding her pelvis on his face as it felt amazing for her.
Heather had never had a mans face between her legs before and now this handsome man has had his face in her crotch two days in a row, so she decided to take advantage of the situation, she didn’t even consider how he might feel, especially because she hadn’t showered for a couple of days and she knew it was becoming pungent down there, but she didn’t care because it felt amazing for her.
Heather pulled on his arms and thrust her crotch harder into his face as she felt her womanhood start to flood her panties again, she looked down to see his face absolutely smothered by her dirty wet crotch,
‘Oh shit he probably can’t breath’ she thought but she really didn’t care, it’s was her pleasure she cared about until she felt his head try to pull out of her groin.
Heather pulled on his arms to pull his face back into her heated crotch, she wanted to keep him there, she wanted to cum so badly right now, she wanted to seduce this man with the intoxicating aroma of her womanhood, she wanted her cum all over his gorgeous face, she so badly wanted to feel his tongue pleasuring her hairy lips, she was locked in her sadistic thoughts of making this man her own by marking him with her scent, if only it were that easy she thought.
Being possessed by her fantasy she didn’t realise he had broken free of her hold and he moved his head out from between her huge thighs and started getting to his feet, Heather was almost in a fantasy induced coma until she caught sight of his beautiful eyes.
She quickly turned and bent over to retrieve Steve’s belongings from the floor,
‘Mmmmm I wonder what it would feel like with his tongue in my arse’ she thought as she backed up a bit, she felt Steve’s hard cock press against one of her huge butt cheeks,
‘Mmmmm I guess he likes the sight of my sexy arse’ she thought as she stood up and handed Steve his clothes.
“We going out again tonight Steve” Heather asked as she stared into his beautiful blue eyes,
“I was thinking I might have a shower and retire early tonight” he replied looking a tad awkward,
“What not even for a couple of drinks, I promise to be good tonight, I really enjoyed last night” she begged hoping he’d change his mind,
“Ok just a couple of drinks” he replied which made Heather jump up and down a little with excitement, she caught Steve’s eyes bouncing up and down with the movements of her breasts which made her smile even more,
“I’ll get changed and meet you at the bar” she said heading to her room leaving Steve alone in the corridor.
Heather pulled a mini skirt from her case and a low cut top placing them on the bed, she struggled to remove her active wear pants, but eventually they lay in a heap on the floor, followed by her top as she entered the toilet, she had to remove something from her rectum before she went out with Steve again.
Heather sat on the toilet and pushed with her pelvic muscles, instantly she felt her Aussie Battler making its way to her arse hole, soon enough with a few more pushes and grunts Heather felt her intruder slide out past her sphincter and start to stretch the fabric of her underwear.
Heather let her arse hole relax and felt her toy slide back into her bowel, pushing again until it had her knickers elastic at full stretch, only to relax and feel it slide back in again,
“Fuck that feels good, I could do that with you all night” she sighed out loud as if to be talking to her toy.
She reluctantly reached back and pulled her panties across her arse cheeks and pushed again until she felt the object slide past the threshold of her anus and land with a splash in the bowl.
After giving it a quick rinse in the bowl and tossing it in her case, she quickly got dressed and headed up to the bar to wait for Steve.

I had a long cold shower to try and cool off, one because it was quite hot on the ship and two because this woman was doing things to my body no other woman has done before, not even my wife and we’d been married for almost twenty years.
After getting dressed and almost bailing on Heather I decided to head up and meet with her, but I was going to make it very clear that nothing between us was going to happen, I was madly in love with my wife and my kids and I was not going to do anything to betray them or hurt them.
I entered the bar area and noticed Heather sitting with another man, I thought this was my chance, I could leave and she’d be to interested in this other guy to even notice that I hadn’t shown up, I turned to leave and heard my name being called out.
I turned back towards the bar and saw Heather waving to me,
‘Fuck, to slow’ I thought as I smiled and waved back heading towards her,
“I thought you weren’t coming” she said as she greeted me with a hug and a kiss,
“I thought about it, but I didn’t want you to be upset” I said looking over to the other guy,
“Oh this is Matt, we had a workout together today” she said gesturing her hand towards him.
“Please to meet you” Matt said holding out his hand,
“Like wise” I replied shaking his hand,
“ I better leave you to it, I hope you both have a great night” he said as he stepped off his stool and walked away, I so badly wanted him to stay so I could go back to my room.
Heather and I sat at the bar and ordered a drink, Heather ordered an extravagant cocktail which cost a fortune and got her half pissed once she had finished it, but I was amazed at how easily our conversation flowed.
“We should be crossing the triangle soon” I said as I ordered our second drink,
“What triangle” Heather asked looking quite curious,
“The Bermuda Triangle” I said,
“What’s that” Heather asked looking confused,
“Seriously, you don’t know what the Bermuda Triangle is” I asked sounding intrigued as the bartender sat our drinks on the bar.
Heather took a drink before she answered,
“Nope never heard of it, what is it” she said still looking confused,
“It’s a triangle in the ocean where strange things happen” I started to explain,
“What sort of strange things” she asked before having another swig,
“Boats and planes have gone missing, people have gone missing and other strange stuff” I said to her as she listened inquisitively.
“Are you serious” she asked, starting to look a bit worried,
“Yes, it’s an unanswered phenomenon” I said almost laughing as I watched her face turn to fear,
“So why the hell are we going through it” she asked with a little bit of terror in her voice,
“It’s all good, I’ve been through the triangle on this boat a few times and were still here” I said laughing trying to reassure her it was just a myth.
I changed the subject to calm her down as we finished our drinks, Heather was really starting to get tipsy after her second drink,
“Can we have one more” she asked as she slurped the last of the cocktail up the straw,
“Ok, one more” I said thinking she would be very drunk after her third and I could just help her back to her room and then go to bed myself.
We were halfway through our drink and having a great conversation when there was an announcement over the speakers,
“Good evening ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking, I hope you are all enjoying your trip so far, and for those who would like to know we are now sailing across the Bermuda Triangle, I hope you all have a good night and I will inform you all when we’re out the other side, Thank You”
“See nothing to worry about” I said smiling at Heather as I tipped the last mouthful of my drink into my mouth,
“But what if something does happen” she asked just as all the lights went out sending us all into darkness.
“Oh my god what’s going on” she asked panicking,
“All good, it’s probably just an issue with the generators” I said trying to calm her,
“This is your captain again, please ladies and gentleman there’s no need to panic” the captain announced,
“We’ve just lost one of our generators, it should be up and running again soon, while this is going on I’d like you to just stay where you are until the lights are restored so as no one gets hurt, Thank You for your patience” he concluded as I started to feel weird.
I was a little bit dizzy and just put it down to the alcohol, the swaying of the ship and the darkness,
“See everything is fine” I said reaching out and touching Heather’s arm just to let her know I was still sitting next to her.
But as soon as I touched her I felt even weirder, it actually felt like the stool I was sitting on was growing underneath me, I instantly felt like I was sitting on the floor, my legs were out in front of me and it didn’t matter how far I reached either side of me I couldn’t find the edges of my stool.
I badly wanted the light to return so I could find out what the fuck was going on, what ever it was it was scaring the shit out of me.
It felt like an eternity waiting in the darkness, I dare not move until I could work out what had happened to me, eventually I got what I had been waiting for and got the shock of my life when the room illuminated.
I was still seated on the same stool, I was still sitting next to Heather, the only difference was is that I was smaller then I was, a lot fucking smaller, I looked up at the large woman sitting next to me.
Heather was looking around with an anxious look on her face,
“That’s not funny Steve, where are you” she said thinking I was playing some cruel joke on her,
“HEATHER I’M DOWN HERE” I yelled hoping she’d hear me, she instantly spun on her seat in the direction of my voice, I instantly got hit by the scent emanating from between her legs, I looked down to see her wet panties between her huge brown legs as my view was straight up her mini skirt,
‘Is she wearing the same knickers’ I thought being distracted from my current issue, but it didn’t take long for me to sense a pair of eyes on me.
I slowly raised my head to see a shocked look on Heather’s face as she stared down at me, I wasn’t sure if she looked shocked because I was so small or the fact that she caught me perving up her skirt.
I blushed as she continued to look down at me, obviously to dumbfounded to say anything,
“HEATHER YOU NEED TO HELP ME” I yelled as my voice seemed to snap her out of her trance, she moved quickly scooping me up in her hand as she hopped off her seat and started walking, I was hoping we were heading for her room.
She sat on her bed with me sitting in her hand,
“What happened to you” she asked acting as if I had something to do with this,
“I have no idea Heather, I was sitting there normal, the lights went out and when they came back on I was like this” I said still confused about what the fuck had just happened.
“So you didn’t do this” she asked sounding sceptical,
“No Heather, why would I do this to myself” I said sounding irritated that she wouldn’t believe me,
“Maybe the triangle thingy did it” she said with a bit of confidence in her voice,
“Don’t be silly, that’s just a myth” I said shaking my head,
“Well How then” she asked looking at me with disbelief in her eyes,
“I don’t know, if I did I’d be trying to fix it, but please you have to do something and promise me that you will do it” I said looking up at her beautiful tanned face,
“I’ll do anything for you Steve, you’ve been nothing but nice to me and now I get a chance to return the kind gestures you’ve shown me” she said with a glowing smile.
“Can you please keep me safe until we get to land and find my wife and hand me over to her, my wife is an extremely amazing doctor and she can help me with this” I told her hoping she will comply with my request,
“Yes Steve, I can do that for you” she said,
“Do you promise” I said making sure she’s pure of her word,
“Yes Steve, I promise” she said reassuring me that I am in safe hands.
“Thank you so much Heather, I just need you to do something else for me” I asked hoping I wasn’t pushing our friendship,
“Sure what’s that” she asked sounding curious,
“Can you please message my wife off my phone and tell her to meet me when I get off the ship” I asked,
“That way you can hand me to her as soon as you get off the boat” I continued as she looked a bit bewildered as to why I requested this, but I soon realised why she looked this way.
“Oh fuck, I left your phone and wallet on the bar” she said apologetically as she looked around the room, her eyes lit up as she heaved herself off the bed and bent over and lowered me towards her case,
“You should be safe in here for a while why I race back up and grab them” she said tilting her hand making me slip on my arse and slide down into the pile of clothes in her case,
“Back in a minute” she said and before I could object she was closing the door behind her and she was gone, leaving me trapped in her case along with all her possessions.
Chapter 4 by Scruba76
Chapter 4

Heather sat at the bar waiting for Steve, she couldn’t wait to see him again, the bartender walked up to her and asked her if she wanted a drink,
“Not yet I’m just waiting for my friend” she said, he gave her a nod and walked off to serve someone else.
“Hello again” she heard a voice say and she spun on her chair to see the man she’d had lunch with,
“Hello Matt” she said being polite, he was a nice man but he wasn’t the man she was waiting for.
Matt sat next to her and ordered a drink,
“You drinking alone” he asked trying to make conversation,
“No I’m actually waiting for someone” she said as she looked back to see if Steve was coming yet,
“Do you mind if I keep you company until they arrive” he asked,
“No not at all” she replied giving him a smile before turning around again and spotting Steve.
“Steve” she yelled as she watched him turn towards her, she gave him a wave and smiled at the handsome Aussie, Steve walked over to her and she introduced him to Matt, who looked a little disappointed that he was there, but he shook his hand and said hello and then Matt left.
Steve sat on the stool next to Heather and the bartender asked Steve what he’d like to drink, he just ordered a jack’s and coke while Heather picked a crazy cocktail from the menu that contained a lot of alcohol, Steve promised her a couple of drinks and she needed some dutch courage to make her move tonight.
Heather had a plan of seducing Steve and being pissed was going to help her with that, she wanted this man inside her and in her head, tonight was going to be the night.
“We should be crossing the triangle soon” Steve said with some excitement in his voice,
“What triangle” Heather asked, having no idea what he was on about.
Steve started to explain to her all about some Bermuda Triangle that sat in the ocean where weird stuff happened, Heather had never heard of it and didn’t really care much for the myth, all she could think of as she watched Steve explain this phenomenon, was having Steve’s head between her legs as his mouthed worked on her pussy with as much enthusiasm as he told his story.
Heather answered Steve making him think that she was actually interested in what he was saying and when she was on her third drink she heard the captain make an announcement over the p.a. system, but she wasn’t even listening to that, she was starting to worry about what her vagina might smell like, not having the confidence to shower with others was starting to weigh on her mind.
What if Steve doesn’t want to go down on her because she smells to much down there and to top it off she’s still got the same dirty panties on that she boarded the boat in.
Heather took another sip of her drink and she could feel her pussy starting to drip with her juices as she thought of Steve going down on her and eating her dirty pussy, but then her mind went black as she lost sight of his handsome face, but then she realised the whole room had gone black as she looked around, the lights had gone out.
“Oh my god, what’s going on” she asked a little panicked,
“All good, it’s probably just an issue with the generators” She heard Steve say, reassuring her that he was still by her side, and the announcement from the captain backed up Steve’s assumption.
“See everything is fine” Steve said as she felt him touch her, his touch felt amazing on her bare skin, so soft, so sensitive, she had goosebumps all over her body, she wanted that moment to last forever.
But it wasn’t to long and the lights lit up the room again, she looked towards Steve and he was gone,
“That’s not funny Steve, where are you” she said looking around, worried something had happened to him, or worse he ran off on her.
Heather could’ve sworn she heard her name, it was faint but she was sure she heard it, she just happened to look down at the stool Steve was sitting on before the lights went out,
And got the shock of her life as her eyes locked onto a doll sized Steve sitting in the middle of the stool.
She noticed that he was distracted by something, until she realised that he was looking straight up her skirt,
‘I bet my pussy would look scary for him’ she thought with a little giggle,
Heather could see he was saying something, but couldn’t hear him over the commotion of the other passengers so she decided to just scoop him up in her hand and head back to her room for some privacy.
Heather sat on her bed with the tiny man in her hand, he was a bit smaller then her Ken doll she had as a kid and he looked so cute, they talked about what had happened to him and neither one had a clue, but then Steve asked Heather to message his wife and tell her to meet him when the boat docked and he made her promise to hand him to her when she found her, Heather accepted the promise but that’s when she realised she’d left his phone and wallet on the bar.
Heather looked around her room for a safe place for Steve and all she could see was her case, she got up and dropped him in the case
“Back in a minute” she said, and before he could object she was out the door and heading back to the bar.
When she got there she was quite surprised to see his wallet and phone still sitting where Steve had left it, she sat down and grabbed his phone and going into his messages she wrote to his wife as he requested, making out that she were Steve.
Heather was about to head back to her room when Matt sat down beside her,
“Did your date leave you” he asked sounding a little concerned,
“Well if you must know my date was cut a little short” she replied giggling at her response when she thought about how short Steve was right now,
“Do you mind if I have a drink with you” he asked her as he gazed into her eyes.
Heather decided to stay for a few more drinks, she ordered hers and Matt’s drink and took Steve’s card from his wallet, waving it over the eftpos machine, not sure if it was going to work, she was delighted when it accepted the payment and that led to quite a few more drinks after that.
Eventually Matt escorted Heather to her room, for the second night in a row she was quite intoxicated and she had forgotten all about the little man in her case, she sat on her bed as Matt started to undo his pants in front of her, as soon as his member was free Heather dropped to the floor on her knees and guided his hard cock into her salivating mouth.
Heather sucked on his tool with enthusiasm as Matt moaned in pleasure and it wasn’t long before he was filling her mouth with his hot seed, Matt helped Heather to her feet after she had milked all his cum from his cock and sat her on the bed.
Matt pulled his pants back up as Heather fumbled to get undressed,
“Time to repay the favour” she said as she dropped her skirt to the floor and started to remove her top,
“Look I gotta go, my wife will be wondering where I am” he said as he grabbed hold of the door handle,
Heather dropped her top on top of her skirt and looked at him,
“What the fuck do you mean” she slurred in an irritated voice,
“What I mean is, I’m married and my wife is sea sick and I wanted to get a load off” he said sounding quite proud of himself,
“Why didn’t you just have a fucking wank then” Heather sneered feeling betrayed,
“Why wank when I had your desperate mouth to blow in” he said laughing as he walked out the door, closing it behind him.
Heather sat there crying on the edge of the bed, she felt so humiliated and used, eventually she heaved herself up and went to the toilet to relieve her bladder and again she couldn’t be bothered removing her soiled panties, once she was done she turned off the light and crawled into bed, laying on her back so she could gently massage her throbbing womanhood through her knickers.
She rolled to the side and reached into her case wrapping her fingers around her toy and rolling back to where she laid, she lowered her dildo down between her legs, she could’ve sworn she heard tiny pleas for help, but just thought it was all in her intoxicated mind, she rubbed the toy over her panties massaging her labia.
‘If my toy is screaming for help it will be going crazy in a minute’ Heather thought as she reached down and pulled her knickers to the side and slid her tool down between her hairy wet lips, rubbing it up and down the full length of her vagina a few times before plunging it deep inside her, she could still hear the tiny screams in her head and revelled on the thought of sliding a tiny person inside her womanhood, she’d never had these thoughts before but they were exciting her in the moment.
As she slowly fucked herself with the shaft she couldn’t help but feel it was different, it felt a little smaller, it felt like it was actually moving inside her and she swore she could still hear the tiny screams, she pushed the toy all the way inside her vagina and released her grip as she let her soiled panties flick back into place trapping her toy inside her hungry pussy.
Heather could feel her toy slide out of her vagina, but as always it didn’t get far, if it was trying to escape it had no chance as it came into contact with her wet underwear, she reached down and pushed on the object stretching her panties, sliding it back inside herself before lifting her hand, letting it slide back out until her underwear held it in place.
Heather laid there for a minute as she felt the toy moving inside her on its own, it definitely felt different, but it was feeling way to dam good for her to stop and inspect what was different about it, she pushed it in again and lightly held her hand on it as it pushed back out, she continued this process for quite awhile.
Heather could eventually feel her orgasm building as she continued to slide her toy inside her and let her pelvic muscles push it out again, she slid her other hand under the elastic of her panties and rubbed her fingers over her engorged clit, she grabbed her toy and rammed it inside her, moving her hand around as if she was trying to mix up all her juices.
Her dildo seemed to hit all the right spots and she was going to climax quick as she rubbed her love button hard, she arched her back as she held her toy still feeling her vagina muscles tightening up around it, she moaned loudly as her cum forced its way past the intrusion, soaking into her already saturated underwear, she continued to rub her clit as wave after wave of ecstasy washed over her body.
Heather pulled her hand out of her knickers and gently groped her tits while she slowly slid her toy in and out of her juicy pussy, slowly calming down from her amazing ordeal.
Once she had her breathing back under control and her body had stopped shivering, she flicked her knickers to the side and slowly extracted the toy from her sensitive womanhood, without even looking at it she rolled to the side and dropped it back into her case before rolling back and falling asleep.

I lay in Heather’s case next to her Little Aussie Battler, which wasn’t so little anymore, it felt like an eternity and I was having trouble keeping my eyes open, it wasn’t long after that before I had fallen asleep, I was woken abruptly as I felt a tight grip around me, it took my eyes a little bit to adjust to the darkness, but as I was whipped through the air I could see Heather laying on her bed.
Her hand was wrapped around me and I called out to her,
“HEATHER WHAT ARE YOU DOING” I yelled as I was lifted over her huge naked body, I got a glimpse of her huge bare breasts as they splayed out over her chest and spilled down over her sides, her areolas were huge and her nipples poked out like tiny mountains, The feeling was surreal as I passed over her ample belly.
‘I could fit my whole head in that belly button’ I thought as I was moved down lower over her body, the waistband of her underwear came into view and I started to panic as I realised exactly where I was headed.
‘Does she not know that it’s me’ I thought as she adjusted her grip on me and lowered me between her huge thighs, the aroma between her legs was so overpowering, the smell of piss, sweat, females juices and cum invaded my nostrils as I almost passed out.
Heather held me by my head and shoulders and ran my legs and waist over her privates, her knickers were completely wet and I was instantly saturated in her fluids as she used my body to pleasure herself over her underwear.
Heather moaned in pleasure as she used my tiny body to massage her labia,
‘It could be worse, she could be using me inside her pussy’ I thought as I drifted back to the thoughts I had the night before, hearing her using her dildo and now I had become her dildo, but that was short lived as I felt myself being lifted from her crotch.
I thought it was over, I thought that was it, but I thought wrong, in actual fact that was the start of my nightmare as I felt my legs being engulfed by her warm wet slimy lips,
I tried to see what was going on, but my view was obscured by her hand as I felt my lower body being slid up and down between the warm wet folds of her labia.
The heat was incredible, the aroma almost unbearable as my body was being used to pleasure this woman, I continued to yell out hoping Heather would hear me and stop, but it only got worse as I felt my feet and legs being inserted into a warm moist cavern, I was plunged deep inside her up to my chest, as the silky walls of her vagina hugged my tiny body.
She slowly thrust me in and out of her, coating my whole body in her slippery juices, white secretion built up over my chest and started to fill the cavity I was stuck in between her fingers, I kicked my legs and moved my arms as much as I could inside her, I yelled for her to stop trying desperately to get her attention, but it all seemed useless as she continued to fuck herself with my defenceless body, she moaned a little louder as she used me to pleasure her soaking vagina.
I was pushed deep inside her as she loosened her grip on me, she raised her hand above my head and that was the first time I’d been able to catch a glimpse of the monster trying to devour me, two huge brown hairy lips enveloped me as I looked up between them to see Heather’s fingers from her other hand rubbing her large engorged clitoris, In between her fingers were long black pubes and beyond seemed to be a dark forest.
I felt her pussy sliding my body out, I thought this was it, I was going to be free of her, but just as my waist reached her lips she placed a single finger on my head and pushed me in all the way to my neck, her white discharge built up around my head, I thought I was going all the way inside her, until I felt her finger disappear and I was left in my position, that is until I felt myself sliding back out again, I wriggled like mad to try and free myself from her slippery tunnel, I yelled and screamed as much as I could to hopefully get Heather to hear me, but suddenly my vision became dark and blurry.
My head and face came into contact with the soaked material of her panties, it slowed my retreat as my face pushed hard against the fabric, coating it with all her bodily fluids, I eventually came to a stop with just my head and upper body relieved of the heat and constriction of her vaginal tunnel.
I felt Heather’s fingers on my head again, this time with a thin piece of fabric between us, her fingers pushed me in again up to my neck and then disappeared letting her pelvic muscles push me back out again until her underwear stopped me, then her fingers returned to push me back in again.
This went on for quite a bit as I felt her vagina muscles start to tighten, movement of her labia folds made me look up towards her clit as I spied her fingers dancing over her bud making her moan in pleasure,
‘Oh fuck she’s gunna make herself cum’ I thought as her other hand grabbed hold of my head and rammed me inside her, I was twisted, turned, pulled and pushed in all directions as I frantically thrashed about inside her trying my hardest to escape my dungeon.
Heather’s pussy tightened around me and crushed the air from my lungs, I thought I was going to die in that moment as I was held in place, unable to move a muscle of my own, a tidal wave of fluids forced its way out around me quickly soaking into the material that bound me, I heard her moan loudly until her discharge totally engulfed me and coated every inch of me, making it difficult for me to see or hear anything.
I was held there for quite a while until eventually her pussy grip loosened and allowed me to move again, her fingers still held me by my head and instantly started to slowly slide me in and out again, I could feel the tremors from the after shock of her orgasm vibrate through her sensitive vaginal muscles and I dare not move as not to start her arousal again.
Eventually Heather’s hold on me disappeared and the dim lighting returned as I watched her pull her panties to the side, her hand returned to grip my head and slowly pulled me out of her sopping womanhood, I looked down at my prison as she lifted me up, a wet matted mess of lips and pubes was all I could see before I was whisked away and dropped back into her case next to the Aussie Battler I had just replaced.
I laid there exhausted and smothered from head to toe in Heathers fluids, but other then that I was completely fine, no bruises no broken bones no nothing, it was almost like I’d been made invincible, I was sure I’d have to have at least one injury after what I had just endured, but there was nothing, actually I don’t even remember losing my breath at all, yes there were a few moments where I had my lungs squeezed to their capacity, but I don’t remember at all of losing my breath, even when I was completely submerged in all Heathers juices, I just needed a good sleep and it wasn’t long before I drifted off curled up next to the object that Heather had mistaken me for.

Heather woke up late the next day feeling bitter sweet, bitter because of the married arsehole that played her and used her mouth to get a load off and sweet because she had another one of the amazing orgasms ever last night.
She rolled over to admire the object in her case that gave her this amazing feeling, she instantly seen Steve curled up next to her toy, who she’d totally forgotten about, he was fast asleep with his face right next to the dildo,
‘Mmmmm he must like the smell of me’ Heather thought as a smile grew across her face,
‘I better be careful not to grab Steve instead of my toy’ she thought as she studied the almost uncanny size and shape resemblance.
She quietly heaved herself out of bed and gently grabbed her tight leggings and the shirt she had on the day before and snuck into the toilet, she didn’t want to wake the tiny man, she was hoping he didn’t witness her humiliation of the night before with Matt.
Getting herself dressed after relieving her bladder again, she thought how nice it was not to remove her underwear while doing so, she’d done it before but only at home when she was feeling lazy, she’d never tried it in public because she was afraid that it would leave a wet spot on her clothing, but no one knew her on this ship and she didn’t really care what anyone thought, she was happy not to pull them down, wipe and pull them up again, sit down, piss and stand back up again and get on with what ever she was doing, it saved so much time and effort.
Accompanied with Steve’s card Heather went to the gym for awhile, hoping she didn’t run into the man that made her feel so worthless, she sat on a bike and pedalled away as she thought about Steve and how nice he was and how he made her feel, Steve was married and he’d been away from his wife a lot longer then that other arsehole, but not once did Steve try anything like Matt did.
She pedalled for a few hours just thinking about the man she now had in her suitcase, the boat would be arriving in Australia tomorrow and somehow she had to find Steve’s wife and hand him back to her,
‘I wish I could just keep him’ she thought as she stepped off the bike drenched in sweat.
Heather made her way to a smaller bar on the boat, one that had less patrons and was a little dark and dingy, she sat in a corner at a small table and waited for someone to take her order.
She sat there for most of the afternoon and well into the night drinking, she ordered a meal and ate that quite quickly before getting back into drowning her sorrows with more alcohol, by the time she decided to head back to her room she was extremely intoxicated and had to be helped back to her room by one of the staff on board.
She staggered into her room closing the door behind her, she stripped down to her underwear and fell onto the bed rolling onto her back and sliding her hand down into her knickers to access her hairy vagina, she tickled her clit and rubbed her fingers over the wet hairy folds of her vagina, the sensations were amazing as she turned her head to spy her toy.
Her vision was blurry but she could make out the colour and size of her toy and reached out to grab it, she lost her balance and fell forward, her hand lunged into her case as her fingers wrapped around her dildo and stopped her from falling out of the bed.
Heather braced herself with her hand in the case waiting for the room to stop spinning, she pushed off and hauled herself back onto the bed rolling onto her back holding her hand on her chest, pinning the dildo to her hot clammy skin between her huge breasts while she caught her breath,
“Your definitely gonna be my little Aussie Battler tonight” she puffed out loud talking to her toy trying to regulate her breathing,
“Your in for a real big night” she said as she started to roll her toy over her sweaty skin between her big bust.
Chapter 5 by Scruba76
Chapter 5

I sat up quick my heart pounding as I took in a huge breath, I was sweating profusely as I tried to make sense of my nightmare, I’d been shrunk and used as a dildo by a woman I’d only just met.
I looked around slowly as I tried to calm myself, but that only made it worse, the giant garments that made up walls around me, gave me the realisation that I wasn’t dreaming, I quickly turned my head and still lying next to me was the woman’s dildo, the object that I had been mistaken for a few hours earlier.
I lay back down trying to gather my thoughts, why did this happen, how did this happen and what’s going to happen to me, I thought as I rolled my head to look at the toy, it was only a little taller then me and I certainly didn’t want it’s life, the short amount of time Heather used me to pleasure herself was enough for me.
I had a flashback of a video I’d watched once on tubesafari, a bigger woman inserted a small toy panda into her rectum, the memory of it was so vivid that it scared me, this woman pulled on her arse cheek spreading her arse to allow the viewers to see the tiny pandas head and face and with her little finger she gently pushed on the toys head.
It disappeared inside her arsehole and she let go of her arse cheek, she reached down and spread her cheeks again showing the viewers no sign of the panda at all, her arse had totally consumed the tiny toy, she let her cheek go and gave it a gentle pat before getting up and moving out of the screen shot as if to go about her day with the tiny toy trapped deep inside her arse.
‘What if Heather is into that sort of shit’ I thought as I stared at her sex toy, maybe she’s had that deep in her arse, what if last night wasn’t really an accident and she meant to pick me up instead of her dildo, as all these questions raced through my mind i couldn’t help but smell an unpleasant aroma, I looked down at my body and realised I was still covered in all Heather’s juices, cum and discharge.
I need to wash myself off and fast, I sat up and found it a little hard to move with her dried up fluids all over me, I stood and walked to the edge of the case and looked around, there was a wash basin but there was no way I could get up to that.
I climbed out of the case and headed for the toilet, maybe I could get up into that if the door was open, I was in luck as I finally got to the door of the toilet and found it slightly ajar,
‘Oh shit, what about Heather’ I thought as I quickly turned to face the bed, I stood on my tippy toes to get a better look on top of the bed, surely if she was there I’d be able to see her, but there was no sign of her.
I crept into the toilet and looked up at the rim to see how high it actually was,
‘Maybe I can find something to climb’ I thought looking around and seeing a tower of toilet paper not far from the toilet, I made my way over to it and started to climb.
Once I’d reached the top I only had a small jump to make it over to the toilet, and I made it quite easily to the plastic seat and walked towards the edge of the inner seat, I looked down into the bowl and was instantly disappointed.
Heather had forgotten to flush when she used the toilet last, but even if the water were clean, once I were down there I wouldn’t be able to get out again, I thought looking down at the dark yellow liquid.
I heard a knock at the cabin door and I spun around on the spot, I watched in anticipation as I heard the door open,
“House keeping” a woman’s voice said as the door closed, I kept my eye on the toilet door hoping to god this woman didn’t enter, but again I was out of luck.
The door swung open and a large woman in a crew uniform barged in holding her crotch as if she badly needed to pee, she turned on the spot not even noticing me standing there as she hiked up her skirt and pulled down her bright green panties, rolling them down her thick thighs as she backed up to the toilet, I had no where to go as the woman’s ample bare arse came in contact with me, I stepped back as she continued to move over the bowl.
I’d ran out of space and I had no where to go as her huge arse pushed me over the edge and I tumbled down the porcelain slope into the yellow water with a splash, I breached the surface and looked up at the hairy forest above me between this woman’s huge thighs, her labia lips hung down from her pubes and glistened in sweat and juices.
I watched as they parted slightly as a torrent of piss expelled out from between them, her piss cascaded down on top of me forcing me back under the surface, tumbling me over and over as she happily emptied her bladder all over me.
I swallowed copious amounts of the hot acidic liquid as it continued to force me under, I tried to break the surface to breath but the torrential downpour was to great, I decided to give up and end my life, I stopped fighting the force that held me down and soon realised that I wasn’t suffocating at all.
Somehow I could breath quite normally but yet here I was at the bottom of the toilet bowl submerged in all this hot disgusting piss, I could feel the waterfall hit the pool I was in as it continued to tumble me around, but I didn’t fight it any more, I just lay there at the bottom waiting for the woman to finish emptying her bladder.
Eventually the deluge subsided and I floated up as a few extra drops rippled the surface, I just laid there floating in the disgusting liquid sucking in some fresh air watching as the woman lifted her huge arse and wiped her hairy wet vagina above me.
As the drenched soiled paper fell down towards me I couldn’t help but wonder how I could breath without air, I was deep under all this urine and not once did I need air, as the woman wiped herself again sliding another wad of toilet paper between the huge folds of her labia soaking up the last of her piss, I rolled over in the yellow liquid and held my head under the surface again to test the phenomenon, I was breathing without any problems at all, but how I thought as I suddenly felt a grip on my legs, I opened my mouth in shock and swallowed down another mouthful of hot piss, it burned my throat as I was lifted from the bowl.
The woman had my feet pinched between her fingers as she held me upside down in front of her face, despite being a larger woman she was quite beautiful and I couldn’t see myself hating her for what she had just done,
“What are you doing in there” she asked as if she knew I was real, I didn’t dare respond or move, I stayed as stiff as I could to try and mimic a doll,
“Your quite a good looking man” she said as she turned and sat back down on the toilet.
She wrapped her fingers around my ankles and started to lower me down between her legs,
‘What the fuck is she doing’ I thought as I watched her shuffle forwards on the toilet seat and spread her legs giving me another look at her over grown vagina, her other hand came into view and slid down on either side of the huge folds of her labia, with one swift movement of her fingers, her voluptuous pussy lips spread open exposing the bright pink flesh of her inner labia.
‘This woman can’t be serious’ I thought as she held me upside down with my face right in front of her erect clitoris, it poked out through her thick black pubes like a small penis, and as she moved my face closer I thought that at any moment she’s going to stop, this had to be some sick sadistic joke, she can’t be real, surely she isn’t going to masturbate with another persons belongings.
I realised as soon as my face was pushed into her engorged clit that this wasn’t a joke, this woman was going to use me to get herself off, she moaned as she rubbed my face hard against her swollen clit, I couldn’t believe this was happening, what had I done to receive this kind of abuse, I wanted to yell and scream abuse at this woman, but I had to stay quiet, what if she found out I was real and kept me, I’d never see my beautiful wife and kids again.
She slid my face down between the mountainous hairy folds of her vagina, along the bright pink slippery sensitive flesh until my face was kissed by the entrance of her cavern, there was an ample amount of white secretion built up around her vaginal entrance and my face and head were instantly engulfed in it all as she traced my face around her steaming hot hole.
It went from day to night as my head slipped through the slimy juicy gates of her vagina and back out again, I heard her moan as my head was returned into the hot greasy tunnel, in and out I went as she fucked herself with my head, coating it in her wet slimy mess.
I felt myself being pulled out again as my face was traced up between her lips, they engulfed my head wrapping around it as I heard a static call over a uhf radio, I saw her fingers disappear from her pussy as my face made contact with her clitoris.
I could hear her talking and then a static reply, my face was dragged over her wet pubes, it circled her clit and then without warning I was dropped to the floor, I hit the tiled surface hard and instantly thought I surely would’ve broken something, but I felt no pain as I watched the huge woman stand and pull her panties up above me.
Once she had herself tidied up she bent down and picked me up, lifting me to her face and looking at me with lust in her eyes,
“I wish I could take you with me, but your not mine, so I’ll put you somewhere where you won’t be left behind, I wouldn’t want one of those other bitches to find you” she said as she entered into the bedroom, she walked over and dropped me into Heathers case next to the dildo,
“I see your owner likes a bit of fun” she said looking down at us both, before she turned around and exited the room.
I was absolutely exhausted again from my ordeal, I set out to try and clean myself, but on my journey I just ended up even dirtier, I was ashamed of myself, how could I do this to my wife and kids, I cried myself to sleep wondering if they’d ever forgive me.
I woke up with what felt like a mountain bearing down on me, I had what felt like logs wrapped around my body, making it impossible to move, I looked up to see Heather leaning over the side of her bed, once again she looked extremely intoxicated and I was entombed in her huge hand, i could feel her whole weight on top of me, but I couldn’t feel any pain at all, I wondered what she was trying to actually do, but then as if she were answering my thoughts, she regained her balance and lifted me out of the case and rolled back onto the bed,
“Your definitely gonna be my little Aussie Battler tonight” Heather panted looking straight at me, before lowering me down towards the two mountains on her chest,
“Your in for a real big night” she said with a huge grin as she laid me between her humongous sweaty breasts.

Heather slowly kneaded her toy up and down in the sweaty valley between her ample bosom, then traced it up over her left breast and around her stiffened nipple, she slid the toy down under her boob coating it in her sweat before trailing it over her other breast, she circled her other nipple before gliding it under her other boob.
Her drunken imagination had her hearing it scream again, her mind fantasied about using a tiny man to pleasure herself, she’d never thought about it before, but ever since she had met Steve this fantasy had been filling her thoughts, and now she had Steve the size of her dildo lying in her case.
She started to think about what it would be like, would Steve survive, would he enjoy it, would she enjoy it, but she couldn’t, he was married and he loved his wife and she loved him, he had two beautiful kids who he adored and she knew they’d love their dad so much, he was such an amazing man.
But it didn’t stop her thinking about her naughty fantasy as she rolled her dildo over her chubby belly hearing its screams in her intoxicated mind, she slipped her hand under the elastic of her panties and rubbed her toy over the wet forest of pubes covering her pelvis.
Heather was so horny and so dam wet, she could feel her juices running down between her ample butt cheeks over her pulsing sphincter, as she kneaded her toy into her thick bush.
She moaned as she heard the tiny screams in her head, she wanted the shaft deep inside her so badly, but she wanted to hold off, she wanted to tease her tiny captive and more importantly she wanted to tease herself, the longer she prolonged it the harder she’d cum.
She moved her hand down further into her underwear, dragging the dildo down over her moist hairy lips, the sensation was amazing for her and she couldn’t help but notice her toy feeling that little bit different, it seemed a bit softer then normal which made it more pleasurable for her, she thought she could feel it moving by itself, but she put that down to the fantasy in her head, of using a tiny man as her play thing.
Heather teased her pussy with the soft rigid toy, running it up and down between the thick folds of her labia, sending shocks through her body as it glided over the sensitive flesh between her piss flaps, her thick juices and secretions made it slide easily between her hairy lips.
Heather couldn’t take it any more, she fumbled to take a grip on the dildo, it felt like the end of it split in two, but then came together when her fingers wrapped around it, with a firm grip on it she guided the head of the tool down to the entrance of her steaming hot throbbing vaginal canal, she paused for just a moment hearing the tiny screams in her mind before she silenced them by shoving her dildo deep inside her.
She moaned loudly as she felt it spasm inside her, it felt as though it had a mind of its own, it wriggled and bucked like crazy making her spasm herself as it hit all the pleasure receptors inside her vagina, she still wasn’t sure if this was all in her mind or not, it all felt so real.
She started to slowly pump her toy in and out of her pussy, listening to the sloppy noises it made as she did so,
“Fuck I’m so wet” she moaned as she upped the tempo of her thrusts, she reached down with her other hand to flick her clit as she continued to pump her toy in and out of her.
Her mind was spinning as her orgasm started to creep up on her,
‘Could he breath in there, was he drowning in all her juices, how hot would it be for him, Is it hurting him’ she thought as she pounded her pussy with her dildo, but none of that really mattered to her, she didn’t really give a fuck about how he’d be feeling or if he was being hurt, all she cared about was her pleasure and her orgasm.
She vigorously rubbed her clit as her hand manipulated the toy in and out and all around inside her, she could still feel it wriggling inside and the thought of having a tiny live man inside her began to tip her over the edge, she felt her pussy constrict around the tool as she continued to pump it hard, she arched her back and shoved her dildo deep inside her as she started to squirt.
Her cum forced its way out passed her trapped toy as her fingers roughly handled her clitoris, her cum sprayed all over her hand and across the sheets as she screamed in pleasure, wave after wave of blissful ecstasy coursed through her huge body, she spasmed as her hand reached up to grope at her breasts and wrap around her neck while her fingers continued to abuse her love bud.
Heather steadily slowed her movements on her clit as her orgasm started to subside, her breathing started to slow again as she let out light little moans, she never had an orgasm so good, her toy felt different, it somehow felt better and she was loving it, she eventually slid her fingers down between her hairy wet lips to grip the end of her toy, sliding it slowly in and out of her dripping pussy, she was absolutely exhausted but she wanted more, a lot more.
Heather pulled her toy out of her pussy, and as the head of it slipped out she guided it down between her curvaceous arse cheeks, rimming her hairy well lubricated arse hole.
Her toy came to life in her drunken fantasy, it bucked and wriggled in her hand as she rimmed her arse with the head of it, the features of it felt so different and it felt amazing on the sensitive flesh of her anus, the tiny screams in her head sounded louder and she could make out the tiny screams,
“Heather no stop, please don’t do this, stop” she heard as she rubbed the head of her toy over her dirty greasy oily arse hole.
She felt so powerful in that moment as she felt the head of her toy slip into her arse, silencing the tiny pleas for her to stop, as if she was going to stop, even if her toy was a real man there was no way she was going to stop, the feeling was amazing, the power she felt was absolutely incredible and she had no idea why she hadn’t thought of this fantasy earlier.
Heather worked the head of her toy in and out, in and out making sloppy popping noises every time the head slipped out, but before her toy could object any more it was back inside her anus, stretching it to accompany the rest of the dildo.
She started to feel her anus slide passed the head of her toy and she worked it deeper inside her slimy arse hole, she continued to work it deeper until her fingers slid between her oily cheeks, gripping the very end of her toy she pushed it all the way in, moaning in pleasure as her other hand slid down and started to massage her clit again.
Heather slowly pumped her toy in and out of her poop chute as her mind drowned in her fantasy, she imagined the tiny man inside her dirty slimy arse wondering how he would be feeling, but again she didn’t care about his feelings, what really mattered was her pleasure.
She pushed her toy in as far as she could and released her grip sliding her hand up to insert two fingers into her dripping snatch, she felt her toy being expelled from her sphincter, but only as far as her undies would let it go, she arched her back feeling her toy slide back inside her arse when the end made contact with her bed.
Her fingers pumped hard and fast in her pussy as she bucked her body on the bed, she could feel her toy sliding in and out of her anus while her fingers assaulted her clitoris, her second orgasm was approaching and she could feel it was going to be earth shattering.
Heather writhed around on the bed feeling her toy, it continued to slide in and out of her greasy arse hole as she bucked her hips, her fingers now pounding her pussy as she slapped her clit, moaning loudly she sat up plunging her dildo deep inside her anus as her orgasm smashed her body, she held her fingers deep inside her, feeling the muscles of her vaginal canal constricting around them, her other fingers lashed at her clit as wave after wave of ecstasy washed over her huge frame, her cum squirted out around her fingers soaking her underwear even more.
She gyrated her buttocks into the mattress feeling her dildo struggle inside her as her rectum squeezed it tight, she threw herself back and lifted her huge arse off the bed, she wriggled her fingers inside her sensitive pussy as she continued the onslaught on her love bud, she continued to cum time after time, losing count of how many orgasms she actually had, as the pleasure consumed her body mind and soul.
Crashing back down onto the mattress and back down to earth Heather removed her fingers from her sopping black cunt and slid them down between her sweaty oily greasy arse cheeks, she slid them over the end of her toy, in her mind it felt like two tiny feet poking out of her anus and she loved how her fantasy made it all so real, for a moment she thought about placing her finger on the feet and giving them a gentle push and sending her toy into the depths of her rectum, but then thought her toy felt quite nice where it was and it would be easier to retrieve in the morning as she pulled her hands out of her soiled drenched panties and rolled on her side, she smiled as she drifted off to sleep, totally exhausted and amazingly satisfied, she had just endured the most amazing orgasm and with her new found fantasy she was going to have so many more.

I was held against Heather’s chest between her giant mountainous breasts, I was held there as I felt her breathing slowing, then she started to slide me up the side of one of her mountains and around her hard chocolate coated nipple, her skin was covered in a light sweat which made it very easy for her to glide me over her skin.
“HEATHER IT’S ME” I yelled as I was forced down under her huge sweaty boob, It was hot under her breast and I was coated in even more of her sweat,
“HEATHER PLEASE STOP” I yelled as my journey continued up over her other monstrous boob and around her stiff nipple, she paid no attention to my pleas, it was as if she couldn’t even hear me.
I was forced to endure the sweat of her under boob again,before my journey travelled south over her plump belly, as I continued to scream out for her to stop, but my screams were unnoticed as her hand slid me into her panties and started to roll me around over her thick bush.
Her wet matted pubes scratched at my skin as I continued to yell out, I pleaded for her to stop over and over again, but she just kept on rolling me around through her forest of pubic hair, moaning as she teased herself with my tiny body.
Her hand slid me further along her pubis until i was engulfed between her wet hairy lips, I struggled in her grip, flailing around between her labia as I was dragged up and down between her puffy vulva, the heat was almost unbearable and the smell was indescribable.
A mix of piss, sweat and her female juices invaded my senses, my screams for help were totally unnoticed as this woman continued to assault me to pleasure herself, I hadn’t known this woman for very long and here I was my entire body wrapped up in her hairy black pussy, smothered from head to toe in all her juices and thick white secretions as her hand continued to rub me up and down over the pink sensitive flesh between her puffy labia.
All of a sudden her thick black fingers fumbled with my body, I was caught off guard as one of her fingers slipped between my legs splitting them apart, I quickly manoeuvred myself in her grip, bringing my legs together as her fingers wrapped around them holding them tight in a fist.
My head was guided down over the soft flesh until I was looking straight into the cave of her vagina, I screamed out loud,
“HEATHER PLEASE DON’T DO THIS, IM BEGGING YOU” I yelled and her hand stayed still, did she hear me, I thought as I continued to stare at the monster before me.
It shimmered in the dim light saturated in all her womanly juices, thick white mucus surrounded the bright pink flesh of her womanhood, the heat emanating from the cavern was like a volcano about to erupt and the aroma even more potent as my mind raced with so many emotions.
There was no way I wanted to go back into this hot wet slimy hole, especially head first, but her womanly scent aroused my senses, I opened my mouth to scream again as I was plunged deep inside the dark wet hot cave.
I thrashed about deep inside her as the soft silk like flesh of her vaginal canal hugged my tiny body, it truly was an amazing feeling, but I was a married man and I loved my wife and this woman shouldn’t be doing this to me.
Heather started to slowly fuck herself with me like I was just a dirty little dildo, sliding me in and out as I continued to thrash around inside her, hoping that she’d realise that I wasn’t her toy, I could feel vibrations and low tones over the sloppy noises her pussy was making as it engulfed my body, she must be moaning or talking I thought, which made my body shiver at knowing she was really enjoying using my body.
And as her thrusts got harder and faster it only confirmed just how much she was enjoying my tiny body, in and out I was pumped, over and over again until the silky wet walls of her vaginal canal started to constrict around me, her vagina became tighter, her walls pressing in on me as I tried to scream, only to fill my mouth with her slimy fluids, I’ll give her one thing, fuck she tasted good.
She started to ram me in and out of her pussy as her pussy walls became tighter and tighter, I was moved around to touch every part of the soft flesh inside her vagina, she was using me to give her the most pleasure she could get out of me.
Heather continued to piston me in and out of her slippery vagina as I fought against the silky flesh inside her as it proceeded to get tighter and tighter, then all of a sudden I was forced deep inside her, deeper then I’d been before, her pussy gripped me tight as her thick juices rushed past me.
I tried to fight, I struggled with all I had, but it was futile my body was held tight as more and more fluid washed over me, I tried to scream but my mouth filled with her sweet thick cum.
Chapter 6 by Scruba76
Chapter 6

I woke up as I felt a grip on my feet, it took me a little bit to realise where I was, I had blacked out inside Heather’s pussy when she had her orgasm, I was slowly moved in and out of her sloppy slippery vagina, I had more room to move as her pussy muscles had relaxed again.
‘Surely she’s not going to do that again’ I thought as she continued to slowly pump me in and out of her dripping wet womanhood, I Instantly felt relief as I felt myself exiting her body, my head made a sloppy popping noise as it entered the world and I finally got to breathe fresh cool air.
But that’s where my solace ended as my head was guided down between her enormous arse cheeks, my face slid easily over the sensitive skin between her pussy and arse hole, coated in all her juices and cum, I instantly started thrashing around in her grip as she rimmed her greasy oily arse hole with my face.
“HEATHER NO STOP, PLEASE DON’T DO THIS, STOP” I screamed as loud as I could, but she either didn’t hear me or she was ignoring me as my head slipped into the dirty spongy fleshy orifice, she pumped my head in and out of her slimy anus, not giving me a chance to yell, as the sloppy popping noises my head was making as it exited her arse and slid back in again filled my mind with fear.
‘What if she pushes me all the way in’ was the thought that raced through my head as I felt the tight muscles of her sphincter start to relax and loosen, little by little I edged forward into the dark greasy smelly abyss of her arse hole.
I felt my shoulders cross the threshold as she continued to fuck her arse with me, they were really my only hope of not being sunk deep into her hot steamy slimy pit.
After Heather had worked my shoulders into her arse I continued my journey deeper into the depths of hell.
I couldn’t believe I had been reduced to an arse toy for this large ebony woman, she was such a nice person, but yet here I was now waist deep inside her arse and still sliding deeper.
Heather started to work me in and out of her tight arse hole, the slimy walls of her rectum hugged me tight as I struggled with in, not game to open my mouth, I didn’t want a mouthful of her dirty arse fluids.
I wanted to be with my family so badly, to see their beautiful faces, to hug them and kiss them, but here I was being pumped deeper and deeper into this woman’s dirty arse hole, my feelings meant nothing to this drunken woman, I was merely just a toy to her to pleasure her slimy mucky anus.
I felt myself being pushed deep inside her, until her anus tightened around my ankles, her fingers released the grip on my feet and I felt her arse muscles start to work me out again, two large objects invaded my space deep inside her rectum, separated by a thin membrane I realised she had her fingers deep inside her vagina.
The two digits glided over my body as I continued to slide towards my freedom, but that was short lived as my feet hit a wall of material, only expelling me as far as my knees.
I kicked my legs and bucked my body inside the tight slimy tunnel, as her fingers resumed their assault from above.
Ever so slowly I was gaining ground, millimetre by millimetre I was sliding out of her anus, stretching her underwear to their limits, but then my world shifted, my feet touched down on a more solid surface and I was forced back in to where I had come from.
I could feel her body rock as her rectum muscles pushed me back out and the motion of her body slid me back inside her arse, she was riding my tiny body with her greasy arse hole while her fingers pumped in and out of her pussy.
Heather’s anus glided up and down over my body smothering my entire body in her slimy dirty fluids as her fingers started thrusting over me harder and faster,
‘What if she likes this so much that she keeps me for this’ I thought in a panic as I felt the slimy walls of her rectum tighten around me.
Heather’s onslaught continued as her fingers pounded me from above, her body rocking harder and faster, her dirty slimy arse sliding up and down over me until I was shoved deep inside her, her sphincter squeezed my ankles holding me in place as her rectum constricted my entire body.
I could feel her soft sweaty arse cheeks pressing against my feet as her fingers pressed down on me, they were no longer moving just held there, the muscles in her rectum pulsated around me as I wriggled with all my might to free myself.
I could feel her orgasm coursing through her soft spongy slimy flesh and hoped that soon I would be out of my mucky prison, I fought even more thrashing about trying desperately to inch my way out as I felt her body lift in the throws of passion she was feeling with me deep inside her arse.
Heather’s fingers started to move again, but she left them inside her vagina and just moved them around, my energy was depleting and I didn’t know how much longer I could hold out before passing out again, I so badly wanted to get out of her dirty slimy hole.
Her orgasm seemed to last forever as her rectum muscles squeezed me tight as I desperately tried to move, my world shifted again as I felt her cheeks press hard against my feet and then disappear, her fingers slid over my exhausted body and out of her pussy, the slimy walls relaxed and gave me some moving space, but I couldn’t move, my body was wrecked, I fought like mad to stay awake as I felt wet fingers slide across my feet.
‘Finally, she’s going to take me out’ I thought as her wet fingers gently slid over my feet, but she didn’t grip them, she placed a finger on the bottom of my feet and I was worried she was about to push my feet passed the entrance of her sphincter, but no, her finger just gently ran over the bottom of my feet and then left.
I waited for a bit trying so hard to keep my eyes open, hoping she’d grab my feet and pull me out, but her fingers never returned, I tried so desperately to move, I wanted to try and get her attention, but my body was spent, my mind was drifting off, ‘surely she’s not going to just leave me in here, she can’t’ we’re my last thoughts before I gave in and closed my eyes.

Heather gently stirred as she slowly opened her eyes, she couldn’t help but smile as her sleepy mind instantly flashed back to the night before,
“Mmmmmmm” she moaned softly as her thoughts drifted over her amazing orgasms,
‘Fuck that was good’ she thought as she rolled over to the edge of the bed.
“Today’s the day you get to see your wife” she said looking into her case talking to Steve, she felt her toy move in her arse as she rolled, she reached down and slid her hand between her sweaty oily arse crack and placed her fingers on the end of her toy, she gently circled the end of the shaft to feel it move around inside her.
She was still half asleep and caught up in the afterglow from the night before, her body still tingled from all the amazing sensations she endured, she looked at the dildo in her suitcase as she continued to manoeuvre the toy around in her dirty slimy arse hole.
“I hope you had a good night my little Aussie Battler” she said admiring the toy laying in her case,
“You felt amazing inside me last night and you still feel amazing in my arse right now” she said as her eyes widened looking at the toy, her fingers didn’t stop manipulating the dildo in her arse until she had fully realised what had happened.
“Oh fuck” she breathed as her hand stopped moving between her sweaty oily cheeks, Heather stared at the sex toy in her luggage and gently leaned over keeping her grip on the toy deep in her arse hole, she wrapped her fingers around the tool in front of her, she ever so gently slid back into her bed.
“If your in my hand then what have I got in my arse” she said expecting the dildo in her hand to answer, her eyes were glued to it as her fingers were glued to the end of the object in her anus, her eyes widened and she stifled a slight moan, as she felt the object in her dirty arse start to move,
“Or should I say who have I got in my arse” she said starting to worry, realising that she’d used Steve as her fuck toy last night and not her dildo like she had thought.
Heather was about to start sliding Steve out of her arse, when she felt him move again, instantly the worry in her mind was erased and was replaced with the fantasy she experienced the night before, she moaned as pleasure filled her body, she dropped the dildo and released her grip on Steve’s tiny feet, placing her arms by her sides she took handfuls of sheet, before doing what she never thought she could.
Heather squeezed her rectum muscles tight and loosened them, what she experienced next was mind blowing, Steve instantly came to life deep inside her arse, he thrashed about as she lay there gripping the sheets tighter, moaning as his tiny body sent breathtaking pleasure through her whole body.
The instant rush of power consumed her mind, she almost orgasmed at the thought of having a tiny man deep inside her arse, let alone the pleasure he was giving her with his tiny struggles,
‘God I wonder how he feels’ she thought as she gently rolled onto her back, giving her rectum muscles another quick squeeze.
Steve sprung to life again pushing at the fleshy walls inside her rectum, the feeling was insatiable, she wanted more, she reached back to grab her dildo and brought it down between her thick thighs, she gently rubbed the head of her toy between the hairy folds of her labia, she was so wet already that it glided easily between them, she was enjoying the pleasure of Steve’s struggles deep inside her.
She lay there with her mind revelling in her new found power, she had the most handsome, nicest man she’d ever met deep inside her dirty slimy arse hole, this man was happily married to a beautiful woman and he had two beautiful kids, she tried to seduce him so many times, but yet he stayed faithful to his wife, at that moment Heather felt no guilt at all.
She reached down and quickly pulled her wet soiled panties off, she lifted her legs in the air and plunged her dildo into her wet hairy juicy pussy, pounding her pussy hard and fast as her juices coated it, thinking about the tiny man she had trapped deep inside her, feeling him thrash about trying desperately to escape.
If anyone were to walk in right now they wouldn’t know she had this handsome man up in her arse, even if she had another guy fucking her dripping wet vagina, he wouldn’t even know her secret, the thought of him being in there, having no way of getting out, being used for her pleasure tipped her over the edge.
Heather had never cum so quickly, but yet here she was squirting her fluids all over the bed, she dropped her legs and arched her back, moaning louder then she ever had as she pumped her tightening vagina, her fingers vigorously rubbing her hard clit as the pleasure engulfed her huge body.
As she came back to earth she was sweating profusely and panting hard, trying to regain her breath as she gently rubbed the sensitive nub at the top of her labia, she took her thoughts back to the night before, how she used this man in her dirty hairy juice soaked vagina, she heard all his screams and felt all his struggles, she thought it was the alcohol, but no it was all real and it felt absolutely amazing, he felt so much better then the toy she had deep inside her pussy right now.
Thinking back over all the events from the night before had her mind exploding with lust, her hand automatically started pumping the dildo in and out of her pussy again as her fingers started to massage her clit harder, she wanted another orgasm and she wanted it now.
Heather squeezed her arse around the tiny man and felt him wriggle around deep inside her disgusting hole, his movements and her thoughts turned her on so much, she started fucking herself hard, hearing the sloppy noises her toy made in her pussy, she knew she was so wet, wetter then she’d ever been in her entire life.
Heather clenched her arse and let it relax, over and over again feeling Steve thrash around inside her, as she assaulted her pussy with her dildo, until she experienced another earth shattering orgasm, slumping back on the bed gasping for air, letting her dildo slide slowly out of her vagina and dropping into the puddle of cum beneath her voluptuous behind.
Once Heather had come back down to earth and the blissful ness had dissipated, she instantly felt guilt as she felt the tiny married man slowly move deep inside her arse, she was suppose to hand him back to his beautiful wife today, she will be waiting at the dock for him, she will probably have his beautiful kids with her so they can see their wonderful father, they have probably all missed him so much and can’t wait to see him, she thought as she reached down between her sweaty oily juicy arse cheeks.
Heather gripped onto Steve’s tiny feet and instantly felt him start to thrash around inside her, his movements inside her rectum felt so good and she imagined how amazing it would be if she kept him, could she be so selfish and steal this man away from his beautiful family, so she could continue to pleasure herself with his tiny body.
The orgasms he gave her were the best she’s ever experienced, but he has a wife that loves him and he loves her and two beautiful kids that he adores and they love him, it would be wrong of her to rip him out of their lives just so she could feel amazing pleasure, she moaned as he continued to pleasure her from deep inside her dirty slimy arse hole, Heather had a big decision to make.

Heather pulled on a fresh pair of panties and picked out a decent outfit to put on, she was finally arriving in Australia today and she was very excited, tidying up her room and packing her bag she exited her room and headed for the higher decks.
Heather stood up on the outer deck as the ship entered the port, she took in the fresh air and admired the scenery, she watched as the ship landed and all the crew scurried around to get it tied into place, she was so excited, she was finally in Australia and she couldn’t wait to get off and start her holiday.
Heather waited with anticipation as she watched all the people depart the ship before she took her leap, she dragged her bag down the short gang plank onto Australian soil, she’d avoided all the hustle and bustle of all the other passengers for a reason, she was looking for someone and was hoping there wouldn’t be such a huge crowd to find her in.
She manoeuvred her way through the diminishing crowd, her eyes peeled, trying to seek out the woman she was looking for, her hand held the object in her pocket tight, not wanting to let it go.
Heather’s eyes widened as she located her target, she stopped dead in her tracks like a deer in head lights, she stood only a few metres away from the beautiful woman, she looked even more beautiful in person then in her photos, beside her stood two of the most beautiful kids Heather had ever seen, the smiles on their faces confirmed to her that they were so excited to see their father again.
Heather thought she would feel guilt looking at Steve’s family after what she had done with him, but she felt the opposite, it made her feel powerful knowing that she had this beautiful woman’s husband in her dirty vagina, she had completely smothered him in all her juices and cum all over him.
She admired the two beautiful children, knowing she’d had their father deep inside her dirty slimy arse, she smiled as she moved towards them, stopping in front of Steve’s wife and kids,
“Hi I’m Heather, this is my first time to your beautiful country” she said smiling at them.
“Hello Heather” Steve’s Wife replied smiling at Heather before looking down at her kids,
“Say hello to Heather guys” she said giving her beautiful daughter a little nudge,
“Hello” they both said in unison.
“Who are you waiting for” Heather asked them as she continued to admire their beautiful faces,
“DAD” they both yelled jumping up and down, Heather smiled at them and released the grip on the object in her pocket.
She brought her hand up and touched Steve’s wife on the arm,
“You have the most beautiful children” she said looking at her beautiful face and smiling at her,
“Thank you” she replied smiling back at the large ebony woman,
“Your husband is a very lucky man” Heather said as she thought back to her decision.

Heather laid in bed with her fingers holding the tiny mans feet, letting out a subtle moan as he moved around inside her, she started to pull him out, but only got to his knees before sliding him back in again, her mind was spinning like a top,
“Mmmmm what am I going to do with you” she moaned lightly as she slowly pumped Steve in and out of her tight hairy arse hole.
She brought her other hand down between her legs and rummaged through her thick wet bush to find her clit again, she gently rubbed it as Steve was brought out to his waist and slowly slid back in again, she mulled over the decision of giving Steve back to his family, it was the right thing to do, she thought as his tiny body sent rapture through her body.
Her pussy started to throb again, she could feel her juices leaking out of her and running down over her fingers, they coated Steve’s legs making it easier for her to slowly pump him in and out of her greasy arse, all she could think about was having another mind blowing orgasm.
A knock on the door startled her and she pushed him back in, letting her sphincter grip his ankles, she stopped rubbing her clit and sat up in her bed,
“Cabin crew” came a call from outside the door,
“Yes” Heather replied loud enough for him to hear,
“We will be docking in the next twenty minutes Ma’am, this is just a reminder” the voice replied,
“Thank you” Heather said a little excited.
She was about to step into Australia for the very first time, she was excited, very excited and not only that, she was also horny again and she wanted another orgasm so badly, she lay back a bit feeling Steve in her arse, her mind was taken over by her lust as she moved her hand down between her legs, she leaned to one side and reached over with her other hand, grabbing hold of her curvaceous arse cheek.
Heather spread her arse giving her other hand better access to the slimy hole holding the tiny man captive, she placed a finger on his feet and gently massaged the wrinkled orifice with her other fingers, she could feel how oily and greasy her arse was, she remembered she hadn’t showered in a few days, the smell emanating from her anus confirmed that.
Heather didn’t care one little bit though, she didn’t even care how Steve was feeling, actually being inside the slimy dirty hole, all she cared about was her pleasure, her orgasm that she wanted so badly, but she had to get ready to get off the ship.
If he didn’t make her feel the way he did, then she would have pulled him out and returned him to his family, instead she held her finger firm on the bottom of his feet,
“This is all your fault” she said out loud as she started to push, she felt him thrash around inside her, she let out a moan as her finger slid passed her sphincter and into her arse.
Steve was now completely inside her and he knew this, he squirmed around inside her as she pushed him deeper into her rectum, she felt a sense of fulfilment as her finger pushed him as deep as it could, as she pulled her finger out she could feel him struggling inside her, giving her what she wanted, what she needed, what she deserved from a hot sexy sweet man like Steve.
The pleasure he gave her was incredible and she knew she made the right decision, Steve and his family might’n think so, and they might not like the decision she’s made, but Heather didn’t care at all about anyone but herself in that moment, this is what she wanted and she got it.
She looked at her finger and it was lightly covered in her slimy shit, the smell instantly invaded her nose as she screwed up her face, she got off the bed to wash it thoroughly, before she started to get dressed.

“We’re the lucky one’s” she heard snapping her out of her daydream,
“Oh is that so” Heather replied feeling her husband moving around in her arse, making her smile as she admired this woman’s beauty,
“Oh yes, he is an amazing man” she replied sounding honoured to be his wife,
“Oh I’m sure he is” Heather said knowing to well that he was amazing and at that very moment he was giving her the most amazing feelings.
“He is a wonderful husband and a perfect father, I definitely picked a keeper” she said with a cute little giggle, acting a bit like a little school girl with a crush,
‘He’s definitely a keeper’ Heather thought as she gave her rectum a quick squeeze, making this woman’s husband pleasure her even more.
“Well it was so nice to meet you all” she said giving the kids a quick smile,
“But I better get going and I hope he comes out soon” she said as she raised her hand and touched Steve’s wife on the arm again,
“Thank you and it was nice to meet you, enjoy your holiday” she said as Heather dragged her bag passed her, Heather heard the kids yell, “Bye, enjoy your holiday” in unison again,
“Oh I will” Heather yelled back with a devilish grin.
‘He won’t be coming out to soon, he’s got a job to do first’ she thought to herself with a giggle, she absolutely loved the feelings he was giving her, she knew this was the start of an amazing holiday and the start of her new wonderful life, she had a new Little Aussie Battler and he was so much better then her old one, this man gave her feelings she’d never felt before.
Once out of sight Heather walked to the nearest bin and pulled Steve’s phone out of her pocket and dropped it in, that was the last bit of evidence that lead him back to her, Steve was now hers, she owned him and she would use him for all the pleasure she wanted and needed, Steve belonged to her now.
“Hey Steve, your right where you wanted to be, your home Steve” she said out loud not knowing if he could even hear her or not, but she didn’t really care, she was just enjoying her new toy wriggling around deep inside her arse,
“If you keep it up Steve you can stay in there for my whole holiday” she said giggling, with a skip in her step, and with her new toy pleasuring her deep inside her arse, she headed off to start her amazing holiday.

Please let me know what you think of my latest story, I appreciate the feedback, I hope you all enjoyed it.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8325