Marie's Plight by meritricious
Summary:

A shrunken woman at 5 inches tall is abducted by a college student to be toyed with; her roommate makes things complicated.


Categories: Breasts, BBW, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Odor, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, FF/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 13109 Read: 48931 Published: July 28 2020 Updated: May 08 2021

1. Chapter 1 - Abduction by meritricious

2. Chapter 2 - A New Challenger by meritricious

3. Chapter 3 - A Goddess's Pleasure by meritricious

4. Chapter 4 - An Equalizer by meritricious

5. Chapter 5 - An Inquisitive Giantess by meritricious

6. Chapter 6 - The next stages by meritricious

7. Chapter 7 - Life Under a New Mistress by meritricious

8. Chapter 8 - The End by meritricious

Chapter 1 - Abduction by meritricious
Author's Notes:

There will be almost no worldbuilding in this story, but expect plenty of characterization and action.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Marie came to with a throbbing headache. She didn't know where she was, only that it smelled of clean fabric and that she was sitting on a wooden surface in a pitch black room completely naked. It took her a few minutes to become fully cognizant that she was even awake. She traced her mind through the foggy memory of yesterday.

She remembered that she was walking home after work, when she bumped into a woman wearing a beige peacoat rounding a corner. Marie apologized for bumping into her, but the woman merely smiled and said nothing. Strange, but you find stranger people when you live in a city. Marie continued on her path around the corner, into the alley that she always cut through to get home a little bit quicker. Nobody was in the alley, but she began to feel light headed. She walked a few meters further, before she began to feel so dizzy that she leaned against the wall at the end of the alley. She collapsed to the ground, her mind starting to panic and wonder what was happening to her. She tried to stand back up, only to trip as her foot completely fell out of her high heels; as she looked back, she saw that her foot was half the size of her shoe, and her consciousness faded more. She heard footsteps coming from the way she came, and the last thing she saw before passing out completely was the woman she had bumped into before, now incomprehensibly large and walking towards her with a smirk on her face.

As soon as Marie had remembered the events of the night prior while pacing around in her mysterious prison, the floor seemed to move as she fell, immediately being bathed in blinding light. She looked up to see the same woman from the night before looming over her, the bright light making her appear as a monstrous silhoutte. Before she could get up, the woman reached a huge hand down, and grabbed her in a fist, muffling Marie's attempt to scream for help.

For what felt like minutes but couldn't have been more than 20 seconds, Marie was swung around in the fleshy prison of her captor's fist and suddenly dumped onto her bed. For the first time, Marie got a good look at her captor. Her height was difficult to judge from Marie's newfound stature, but she appeared to be around 5'10 (178 cm). The woman had shoulder length hair that formed natural waves, and an overall athletic build. An ample but not unusually large chest, a narrow waist, and wide hips; she seemed to be the stereotypical cute college girl you would expect to play on a volleyball team. She had hazel eyes, light brown hair, and fair skin. Her lips, bright red with lipstick, curled into a mischevious grin as she gazed down at Marie.

"Hello, toy," said the woman's voice which was now very loud but still decidedly feminine. The giantess kneeled down so that her eyes were level with the edge of the bed, the same level as Marie's. "My name is Sarah."

Marie was dumbfounded. This woman somehow shrunk her and kidnapped her, and now seemed to be wanting to speak with her. Normally she would be outraged, but given her current situation she felt that being polite would be a better bet.

"H-hello," stammered Marie. "I'm Marie. What happened to me? Why am I naked and why was I stuffed in your sock drawer?"

"Well that's simple to answer. I tested out a chemical compound I made that can shrink humans on you when we bumped into each other, and you shrunk out of your clothes. I put you in my purse, put you in my sock drawer before going to sleep, and then after I woke up and got ready for the day took you out."

"Is there any way to turn me back to my normal size?"

"Oh of course there is!" Marie breathed a sigh of relief. This woman was crazy, but at least she didn't seem sadistic. "However, I won't be turning you back," the woman said seriously. Marie's blood went cold.

"Why not?"

"Well for one thing I kidnapped you. That's a crime! I can't risk you reporting me to the authorities; even if I was found innocent, it could expose my research before I have a chance to patent it. Besides," Sarah said, as she stood up and began to unbutton her jeans, "we can still have so much fun together."

Marie collapsed to her knees and began pleading, but Sarah just ignored her, stood up, and turned around before sliding down her pants. The titanic size of her ass was intimidating to Marie, who began to turn and run. Before she got more than a few steps however, the full weight of Sarah's ass was brought down on her. She struggled to move and breathe under the crushing walls of flesh as she felt the tension in Sarah's panties on her back. Sarah lifted up one leg to remove her socks and shoes, causing her ass to tilt one way and allow Marie a brief respite from the pressure all around her, as well as let her get a few breaths in; even if they were rather odorous breaths. Sarah repeated the process, before taking off her shirt, leaving her in nothing but her undergarments.

Sarah stood up and turned around, looking at Marie. "I could feel you struggling under there, it was... exceptional." Marie tried to climb to her feet, but was knocked back to the bed on her back by Sarah's index finger. Sarah began to speak while her single finger pinned Marie in place. "I'm going to make this clear to you. You have no power here. I will use your body for my pleasure; if you cooperate, I will not be needlessly cruel. If you fight me, you will be punished." Marie, seemingly left with no choice, simply nodded at Sarah. "Good," said Sarah. "Now that we've come to an agreement, the fun starts". Sarah plucked Marie by her leg using just her thumb and index finger.

Marie's leg was trapped in the giantess' vice grip as she dangled upside down. It was hard to keep her bearings, but she saw herself being moved towards the front of Sarah's panties. "No! Please, no!" Marie screamed as terror filled her voice.

"Tsk, tsk" clicked Sarah. "I warned you about having an attitude." Sarah moved Marie away from the front of her panties, and the little slave was relieved for an instant before seeing that she was instead moving to the back of her panties. Marie froze in terror, and before she knew it, Sarah had pulled back her panties by the waist band with one hand, and released Marie from the other hand. Marie tumbled into the cavern between her ass cheeks, as her world quickly became full of sweat and stench. She tried to grab onto something to stop her from moving to Sarah's puckering asshole, but felt a gargantuan hand from outside manipulate her body until her head was right in front of the orifice.

Sarah bent over, giggled to herself, then with one finger pushed Marie's head into her pulsating rectum. She could feel the tiny woman fighting with every ounce of strength she had, but her sphincter was like a vice grip on the little woman's neck that she didn't even have the strength to break free from. Sarah sat down, forcing Marie deeper into the cavern as she began to pleasure herself, rubbing her clit in circles.

Marie thought this would never end, but after a few minutes the giantess climaxed, leading to her whole body shaking as it was wracked with pleasure. Breathless, Sarah laid back on her bed, lifted her rear off the sheets, and used a hand to pluck Marie from her prison. The tiny woman was covered in a mix of sweat and her own tears, which brought a smile to Sarah's face.

"I hope you learned a valuable lesson today, toy." Marie didn't say anything, she just collapsed to her hands and knees and nodded at Sarah. "Well then, time for a nap. I still have a few hours before class starts," Sarah said, yawning, as she reached for the demoralized Marie. Marie didn't know where she was going as she was enclosed in Sarah's fist, but when her palm opened Marie fell out onto Sarah's right nipple. She tried to stand, but before she got her bearings Sarah released the cup of the bra she had been holding as it snapped and flattened Marie against the gargantuan breast. Sarah rolled onto her stomach, felt the tiny woman pressed against her nipple struggle to move, and turned out the light.

End Notes:

Next chapter, expect to meet the character that makes this story have a BBW tag

Chapter 2 - A New Challenger by meritricious
Author's Notes:

Introducing Sarah's roommate

------------------------------------------

Marie had been stuck in Sarah's bra for a couple of hours. The warm, but soft prison was crushing, but not enough to make her feel significant pain. After what felt like an eternity, Sarah must have rolled onto her back in her deep sleep, because Marie felt her world turn upside down and the pressure release. She saw this as an opportunity, and began to wriggle free from her situation, and eventually saw light that had crept in through the closed blinds. She pulled herself free of the bra, and saw Sarah's titanic frame stretching in all directions. Each breath was enough to nearly knock her down as the breast undulated below her, and eventually Marie got to her hands and knees and began to crawl. She made it above Sarah's breast, and from there took a leap onto the pillow below. From here, she began to run as fast as her tiny legs would take her, off the pillow, over the covers and sheets, until she reached the edge of the bed.

Can I survive that jump? Marie thought to herself. She decided against jumping, and used the malleable fabric of the comforter to climb down the edge of the bed. She reached the bottom after a few minutes of climbing slowly without major incident, and saw that the door was cracked enough for her to slip out. She made a break for it, the sleeping giantess still resting and unaware that her prisoner was about to be made free. No sooner had Marie made it outside of the room, than she heard footsteps approaching.

The lock on the dorm clicked, and the door opened to reveal what could only be Sarah's roommate. She appeared to be about 5'7, but the most striking thing about her appearance was how large she was. She was well past the point of chubby, with a sizeable belly and fat rolls visible through her tank top, which matched well with her workout shorts. She was wearing workout shorts, and had her blonde hair back in a ponytail. The giantess had a very cute face and pale skin, and was listening to some music on her earbuds.

After she closed the door and locked it, the giantess turned to face into the room and suddenly froze at the same time as Marie. They had made eye contact. Almost in disbelief, the giantess approached while Marie thought about running, but realized her only hope was that this stranger could save her. The giantess squinted and said in a soft voice, "Are you... a person?"

"Yes!" exclaimed Marie. "Please, I need your help!" The giantess put her hand on the ground, and gently gestured for Marie to hop on. She did, and the giantess softly lifted her off the ground, and took her into the second bedroom. So far, she seems like an upgrade Marie thought to herself. The new giantess sat on her bed, and gently placed Marie on the bed with her.

"Who are you? What happened?" asked Sarah's roommate.

"Your roommate is insane! She used some chemical compound she invented to shrink me and kidnap me in an alley, and she's been torturing me for hours. Please, you have to-" Marie was cut short by the giantess speaking.

"Does anyone know you're here?" inquired the giantess.

"No, you're my only hope!" Marie said, finally happy that this nightmare was ending. The giantess's face curled into a wicked grin, as Marie began to be filled with terror.

"It sounds like I've got a new toy then," the giantess said, licking her lips. "My name is Kate, but you can refer to me as goddess." Marie couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Are you serious?" Marie asked, her heart sinking. The giantess brought her pudgy foot up onto the bed, and slammed it down onto Marie, pinning her under it with only her head exposed between her big toe and second toe.

"Very. Now, what are you going to call me?" Kate asked.

"Goddess," Marie said, solemnly.

"Good. Now, about that shrinking chemical..." Kate began to muse to herself. She stood up and began to walk out of the room. Marie saw her chance, and began to run for the pillows, hoping to find a place to hide. Before she left the room, Kate turned to look at her new possession. "Now, now, I can't leave you here if you're just going to try and escape." Kate closed the gap between her and Marie in two long strides, and slammed her chubby hand down on the small woman. "This oughta keep you still," Kate said as she took Marie's leg in her other hand. She started to twist and bend it the wrong way, the pain building until it snapped. Marie tried to scream in agony, but the sheets muffled her. Kate picked her up and put her between her giant breasts, only her head sticking out from the neck of the tanktop and every movement agitating her broken leg. Kate giggled at how easily she could dominate the tiny woman, and gave her chest a shake to remind Marie who's in charge.

Kate walked into Sarah's room, taking care not to wake her sleeping friend. She gently opened the top drawer of the dresser, and began rummaging around. Marie again tried to scream in pain, but had begun sinking deeper between the breasts and was muffled by the wall of flesh in front of her. She heard Kate say "Here we are," under her breath, as Kate lifted up a tiny canister filled with a viscous green liquid. The side said "science project" and was labelled with the date from two days ago. She approached her roommate, sleeping in her undergarments, and sprayed her with it. It didn't seem to wake her, or do anything at first, but then after about a minute, the shrinking process began. Sarah began to shrink, down to about 9 inches in height, then stopped.

"That's odd, she's nearly twice your size," Kate said, looking to the top of Marie's head smushed between her breasts. "Well, I don't really know if I can alter it in any way, that was all that was in the spray bottle. Oh well," she plucked her miniscule roommate off the bed, and took her into the other bedroom. Kate placed her two shrunken captives in the middle of the bed, Marie immediately clutching her broken leg. Kate reached down and flicked Sarah's back, which jolted her from her slumber.

"What the hell," Sarah said, rubbing her head that now had a throbbing headache. She looked around, to see that the woman she had shrunk was now almost as large as her, then looked around and saw her towering and very curvy roommate. "Oh," she muttered, "shit."

"Well it seems we're all awake now!" said Kate, smiling, as she clapped her hands together. "What will I do with the two of you first," she muttered to herself, tapping her doughy chin with one finger.

"Kate, just what do you think-" Sarah began to say before Kate quickly leaned forward and covered her entire upper body with her hand.

"No no, you aren't talking anymore except when spoken to; and you shall refer to me as goddess," Kate said matter of factly. She kept her hand pressing firmly on her roommate, smushing her into the bed, while she began sucking in her spit to the front of her mouth. She leaned over her Sarah, then removed her hand after close to a minute and just as Sarah gasped for breath, was met with a large glob of spit that covered her entire face. Kate pinned Sarah's arms to her side, her former friend struggling and shaking her head to get the mucus off of her face. "Well, I think tomorrow you'll tell me how to make that shrinking chemical, unless you want to end up like your friend with the broken leg here," Kate said cheerily, gesturing toward the crippled Marie, who was quietly sobbing. "But for now, I'm going to unwind. I just got back from the gym, so sorry if I'm a little smelly," she said, overjoyed by the position she found herself in.

She picked up Marie, and lifted up one of the fat rolls in her belly, then placed the tiny woman inside and let go, Marie's screaming cut short by the flap closing on her. Sarah was frozen in terror as Kate took off her pants, then her panties, and finally reached for her terrified former roommate, grinning the whole time.

End Notes:

Next time we get into the real fun stuff

Chapter 3 - A Goddess's Pleasure by meritricious

Sarah couldn't believe that her former friend would do this to her. "Kate please," she begged. "Why are you doing this?"

Kate's smile faded, replaced by a very serious visage. "I thought I made it clear that you would refer to me as Goddess," she said, bringing her hand down with force as she said the word Goddess. She picked up Sarah in her fist, the tiny woman's feet and head the only exposed parts of her. Kate began to squeeze harder and harder on her plaything as she brought her closer to her face. "I know how you gossip about me behind my back, and how you and the other girls in our sorority always make fun of my weight," Kate explained through clenched teeth. Sarah tried to speak an objection, but the pressure on her body prevented her from getting enough air to speak. "Besides, I've always had a bit of a... sadistic streak," Kate said, the smile returning to her face. Again Sarah tried to explain or beg for mercy, but couldn't breathe enough to do so. "Time for some revenge, wouldn't you say?"

Marie was trapped on all sides in her soft, but very heavy fleshy prison. Kate dug her out, snatching her by the arm and yanking her body which dislocated her shoulder. Great, Marie thought to herself, now I'm down two limbs. I can't even escape anymore when I get a chance; not to mention the other captive is much larger than me and I already know what she's capable of. A shiver ran down Marie's spine as she began to register the situation around her. She and Sarah were both held in Kate's meaty hands in front of her, Sarah started to turn blue in the face because she couldn't breathe. Kate placed both of them on the bed, surprisingly gently, while Kate herself sat with her legs crossed facing them.

"I think it's about time you two start to earn your Goddess's love, don't you?" Kate inquired. The two tiny women said nothing, merely looking dejected. Kate giggled at their sorry state, her small laughter being enough to shake the bed and make Sarah fall over. Marie, of course, was already collapsed due to her broken leg and dislocated shoulder. "Let's see which of you gives a better foot rub," Kate said. "I'm feeling so stressed after running all day. I think it's time for me to relax."

Sarah swallowed her pride, and asked a question after finally catching her breath. "Goddess," she said, the very word filling her with a sense of humiliation, "how are we to rub your feet with hands this small? Besides," she continued as she looked over at Marie. "Marie seems to be down the functionality of two limbs. She couldn't-" Sarah's sentence was cut short by a pudgy foot, still fresh from a day of cardio at the gym, slamming down on her while she was looking away. Marie saw it happen and braced herself for the same to happen to her, which it did seconds later.

"You better start struggling; the contest has already started," Kate said, setting a timer on her phone for 1 minute. Both women frantically began to struggle against the titanic sole, not sure if this crazy woman could even feel it. Sarah was unfortunate enough for Kate's big toe to be right against her right cheek, which Kate noticed and began pressing the monolothic digit harder and harder into her toy's face. Kate moaned with pleasure. "One of you is doing a an excellent job," she said. "And the other one better be prepared for the punishment of coming second." Both women began to panic; they had no idea there was a punishment for coming second! They had no time to lament how unfair their predicament was, and only began to struggle harder, pressing anywhere they could with all their might. "Time's up!" Kate said gleefully, as she brought her feet off of the captives. "The winner is... Marie!" Kate, a beaming smile on her face, picked up the tiny victor, who was terrified, and effortlessly popped her shoulder back into place. Marie winced at the pain, but at least she had both arms again. She gentle placed Marie off to the side. "Don't try to run and make me break that other leg too!" Kate said in a voice so cheerful it made Marie sick to hear.

"Now," she said, "for the loser." Kate picked up Sarah, who tried to struggle against the massive hand to no effect. "What to do with you," Kate said, mostly wondering to herself. "I could kill you for failing your Goddess; it wouldn't be hard, I'd just need to snap your neck. No, that would be too quick. Hmm..." Kate kept musing to herself, clearly delighting in the absolute panic Sarah was feeling. "Oh! I've got it!" Kate exclaimed. "I'll eat you alive! You're probably too big to eat in one gulp, but I could bite off your legs and eat the rest."

"No, please Goddess! Give me a second chance, I'll do anything but please not that," Sarah said, her voice breaking as she began to sob. She felt the panic rising in her chest as Kate licked her lips, parting them to reveal her perfect white teeth. Kate put her in head first, and began sloshing around Marie's upper half in her mouth, the tongue exploring every part of the tiny woman's body. The tongue then formed a wall at the back of the mouth which Marie was pressed into, the odor of Kate's breath overwhelming her as her torso met the immovable wall of moist flesh and her body kept being pushed in, forcing her legs and knees to bend. She looked back, only to see the lips close behind her, and the teeth begin to come down on her waist, the pressure starting to increase. She felt like her bones were going to snap, and then suddenly the pressure stopped growing. The teeth began to part away from her, and light poured in as the lips opened and fingers reached in to pluck her out.

"Just kidding!" Kate said, smiling at the now saliva coated Sarah that was crumpled in the palm of her hand."I still need you to teach me to make that formula. Besides, I plan to take my sweet time getting revenge on you."

Sarah was dumbfounded. This woman could've killed her in there, and was acting like it was just a harmless practical joke. Her blood began to boil, as she made sure she wasn't seriously injured then climbed to her feet and screamed "What the hell is wrong with you!?"

The smile once again faded from Kate's face. "My, my. It seems you haven't learned anything yet. You did still lose the competition, and now a punishment is in order," Kate said, like a manager scolding a subordinate. Kate  stood up from the bed, and opened her nightstand drawer, Sarah still held tightly in her grip. Kate rummaged around, until she found some lube and dribbled some on the tiny woman. Sarah's heart sank as she realized what was about to happen, but before anything else Kate brought Sarah inches from her face. "I will break your spirit, and you will see me as your Goddess in due time slave", she said ominously. Then, she bent over, and brought Sarah to her asshole. Sarah fought and fougt as hard she could, but it was no use. The giantess rubbed Sarah's face around the pulsating sphincter, the lube spreading around and Sarah holding back the urge to gag as sweat, lube, tears, and spit all mixed together on her face. Suddenly, she was plunged into the orifice. Unlike Sarah had done to Marie, however, Kate kept pushing her in, deeper and deeper. Sarah struggled with all her might, trying to push herself out, and then eventually her entire body was slid thoroughly inside, except for her feet and ankles. Kate moaned in pleasure as the tiny woman struggled within her, then laid down on the bed. She spread her legs, and looked at Marie, who had been watching in horror.

"Come pleasure your Goddess," Kate said. Marie, having just seen what happened to Sarah, simply nodded and began to half crawl, half hobble over the wrinkled bed sheets towards the giantess's leg. Marie reached the fat thigh, and looked up. Kate merely raised an eyebrow as she looked ath the bug sized woman next to her. Marie got the message. She began to climb her way up the leg, using all her grip strength to get a handhold on the malleable leg, and slowly but surely made her way on top of the leg. She quickly descended, then found herself standing in front of Kate's already very wet pussy. She reached for the clitoris with both hands, then began manipulating it similar to how she had done to herself just earlier that day. Kate moaned in pleasure, and reached for something else from the nightstand. Marie was so focused on her task, she didn't even notice as Kate spread her legs a little wider, and brought a small dildo out from the nightstand. She positioned it just behind Marie, who realized Kate was reaching for something and spun around just in time to see the dildo slam into her body and push her into Kate's pussy. Kate moved the dildo in and out of her, pleasuring herself as she felt the tiny women struggle inside her. Finally, she climaxed, and the pulsating walls of Kate's vulva nearly crushed Marie flat. Breathless, Kate pulled the little woman out, and put her inside of an empty glass bottle on her nightstand, presumably used for water the night before.

"Your Goddess needs to go to class now," Kate said. "While I'm there, maybe your friend will teach me how to make that shrinking chemical."

Marie, just happy to be left alone, collapsed in her glass prison. From inside, she could see a the glass warping the light, making Kate appear even more obese as she moved to the bathroom and took a shower, Sarah still trapped inside her ass. Kate returned a few minutes later, put on some clothes, and left the apartment, Sarah's shrieks still muffled by her unfortunate prison and her struggling still futile.

End Notes:

Next time, we'll get into some more mini giantess situations with Marie and Sarah. Exciting!

Chapter 4 - An Equalizer by meritricious

Sarah had been trapped in Kate's ass for hours. She could hear the muffled sounds of a chemistry class going on around her, and feel every breath Kate took as it shifted her world around. She had stopped struggling a while ago, completely out of energy. Suddenly, she felt her whole body being lifted up on all sides as Kate stood, walking somewhere.

After around 45 minutes in her chemistry lab, the bell rang and everyone began to leave. Kate approached the professor. "Professor, I just need a little more time to finish the lab; my equipment was malfunctioning earlier."

"Well it's the last lab for the day so I guess I don't see the harm in it. I'll be back in around half an hour to check on you and make sure you didn't burn the place down. Careful with that titration measurement, it'll surprise you how fast it changes color," the professor said, obviously slightly annoyed. She left the room, closing the door behind her.

No windows in this classroom, Kate thought to herself. Perfect.

Kate approached her lab area, and unbuttoned her jeans. She shimmied them down a little bit, making sure to look around and listen for footsteps so that nobody was going to enter the room. She reached into her panties, and plucked out her anal chewtoy slowly, taking care to enjoy the process. "Alright, here's a whiteboard and an expo marker," Kate said to her tiny subject, placing her on the table. "Write down the formula for that shrinking spray or whatever. I'm gonna check instagram while you do." Kate paused and then thought to ask something else: "Is there a spray that could turn people to normal size?"

"Yes!" Sarah said, excited at the possibility her tormentor might create the very substance that could free her from this hell. "I can write that down too." At this, Kate nodded, then sat down in her seat and put her feet up on the table next to Sarah and began scrolling through her phone. It was difficult for Sarah to manipulate the marker at her size, but she was able to write out the formulas and process for creating both the shrinking spray and the spray to reverse it. She put down the marker, which seemed to get Kate's attention.

Kate looked at the formulas and took a picture, then erased them with her forearm. "Can't risk anyone else finding those," she muttered mostly to herself. "Thanks, bug. Just wait there while I make these; and they better work or else." Sarah had given her the real formula, but this was still enough to send shivers down her spine. Kate got to work making the substance, taking only around a five minutes to create enough to fill a dozen or so vials that could be attached to a spray bottle with the viscous green liquid. She then repeated the process for the reversal spray, creating another handful of vials and putting them all in her purse, though these vials were blue.

Kate took the spray bottle and sprayed it on a beaker on the desk. When it had no effect, she turned her gaze onto Sarah. "It's not doing anything. Are you really defying your Goddess?" Kate asked, reaching for Sarah.

"Wait! It only works on humans, not objects," she explained hurriedly as the gargantuan hand approached her. The hand paused in its path, and Sarah went on. "The dosage you give can vary how much it shrinks by. Those vials are a little big, so it would probably shrink someone more than the amount my vials did. The smallest size it could shrink someone is to around 1 inch, and it's much more potent if administered orally; it also doesn't knock you out if taken orally either. The reversal spray can only return things to their original size, not make them larger. The dosage for that varies how much it will change the size too."

"Well, lucky me I have you to test this on then," Kate said, grinning. Sarah collapsed to her knees, terrified. Kate unscrewed the vial and took another one from her purse, and screwed it in. Just at that moment, the door opened, and Kate instinctively slammed her hands down on Sarah to cover her little secret.

"H-hello?" stuttered the new entry. It wasn't the professor, it was a short Asian girl around 5'0 with long, flowing black hair, nerdy glasses, a knee length plaid skirt, and a hoodie. She was wearing sneakers, holding her books with both hands against her flat chest, and was clearly timid in her temperament. "I-I'm looking for the professor."

"The professor will be back in a couple minutes, why don't you wait for her. Outside," Kate said, forcefully.

The new arrival didn't seem to understand Kate's tone. "That's ok, I'll wait in here. What are you working on over there? I'm a grad student, I-I could give you a hand," she stammered, good naturedly but still very shyly. "I'm Jun."

"I'm Kate, but I really think I've got it, why don't you wait outside?" Kate insisted. She could feel Sarah struggling under her meaty hands, her screams for help still barely audible to Kate.

"I-it's ok, I don't mind helping," Jun replied. She walked over towards Kate. This is good for you, Jun told herself. My therapist said I should try to meet others. "So, what are you-" Jun began, before she stopped dead in her tracks. She could see Sarah's hair and legs sticking out from where Kate had tried to hide her between her hands. "Is that... a doll? What exactly are you doing," she said, turning to face Kate. Kate lifted her hands off the desk, and Sarah scrambled to scream for this woman to get back, but it was too late; Kate reached for the spray bottle with the fresh vial, and sprayed it right in Jun's face. "What are... you... doing?" Jun tried to ask as the woman in front of her began to grow taller and taller inexplicably. She kept shrinking, below Kate's waist, and the last thing she saw as she looked up before she lost consciousness was the sight of Kate's face disappearing behind her ample breats, and then her belly.

Kate bent down and found the tiny woman in the mess of clothes. "You weren't wrong about the dosage, she's about 4 inches," she said to Sarah.

Sarah felt sick. Sure Sarah herself had shrunk some random person to test her formula because she had no other way to test it as a student without a degree, but now another woman had wandered in and gotten mixed up in it. She didn't know what to do, but Kate unscrewed the vial and began to discard it. Before she did, however, an idea crept into her mind.

"You know Sarah, now that you told me the formula I guess I don't need to keep you alive. I actually could eat you alive now if I wanted," Kate said, already drooling at the thought. Sarah was frozen in terror, gazing into this sadistic woman grinning at her. "But I think 9 inches is a bit much for a snack. Maybe these last couple of drops in this vial will bring you down to a more managaeable size. Let's call it a punishment for trying to get help from that Jun girl," Kate said as she tilted the vial over Sarah. Sarah tried to fight it, but she lost consciousness almost immediately.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marie had been stuck in this glass cup for hours. She tried to knock it over by ramming into the side, but it was no good. Eventually, she just laid down at the bottom, doing what she could to not agitate her horribly mangled leg, and tried not to think about how it had been nearly a day since she had eaten anything or had a drink. She also tried not to think about the giant woman that had been torturing her purely for fun earlier. After she feel asleep in a very uncomfortable angle, she woke up with a start as she heard the door to the room she was in open. Kate had returned with... a set of clothes? She was carrying a plaid skirt and some other assorted clothes for some reason, but more notably she heard the clinking of the vials of shrinking serum.

Wordlessly, Kate plucked Marie out of the cup and threw her haphazardly on the bed. Marie landed right on her broken leg, bolts of pain shooting through her body as she did. She let out a yelp, only to see Kate's ass approaching as she was immediately sat on. She doesn't even see me as a person anymore,  Marie thought to herself as she was being crushed under the titanic ass, her leg being mangled even worse. She just thew me down like a seat cushion.

Kate took off her boots and dug out the 4 inch Jun from her left boot, the tiny woman completely horrified and thrashing about wildly as Kate put her on the bed. She then held the other boot above the bed and turned it upside down, tapping at it until the now 3 inch Sarah fell out, arms flailing as she plummeted towards the soft bed below.

"What the hell is going on?!" Jun demanded, looking around. "Why am I tiny? What the hell is wrong with you, cramming me in your boot?" This outburst was most unlike her, but her rage overcame her normal timid nature.

"What's happening is that you are now my slave, and I am now your Goddess," Kate said sternly. "You will address me as such, or you will be punished; ask your fellow slaves about it later, if you must," Kate said, indifferent as to what her toy chose to do. Jun inhaled to yell more, but Kate just grabbed her, squeezed the wind out of her, and put her in her mouth without hesitation. Jun was completely overcome with terror, being sloshed around in the saliva filled cavern. Kate had no intention to eat her, merely to shut her up while she set something up. Kate stood up, relieving Marie, then brought out a cardboard box from her closet that was about 1 foot tall but very wide and long. It had been for a flat screen TV, and had the dimensions you'd expect. She leaned over it, and careless spat the terrified woman in her mouth out into it. This overwhelming show of power seemed to have stopped the tiny woman's outbursts, as she merely stayed collapsed in the box. Kate went back to the bed to find the dejected Sarah and immobilized Marie, and scooped them up to put them in the box too. She then put an open vial of both serums next to the box, took off her clothes, then sat in the box facing her subjects, who were entirely trapped between the valley of her massive thighs on either side.

"Here's what's going to happen now slaves," Kate said. "I have a facesitting kink, and I like rough sex. You all are great toys, but you're too small for me to really let loose without breaking you; and all three of you need to be broken in and beaten into submission. I'm gonna drink a little of this shrinking serum, have my way with the three of you, then climb out of the box and return to my normal size," she finished. She did exactly as she said, bringing the green vial to her lips and drinking a couple of drops, then put it down. Almost instantly, the shrinking began. Kate experienced none of the side effects, like headaches or loss of consciousness, thanks to the fact she took it orally. She shrunk down until she was around 1 foot tall. "Perfect," she said. "Now, who's first?"

Marie was laying down on account of her broken leg, propping herself up on her elbows to witness the spectacle of this 280 lb woman shrinking down. Jun and Sarah were backing away from the now smaller but still significantly larger Kate. Kate made eye contact with Jun. "How about the fresh meat first?" Kate purred. Jun turned to try and run, but Kate closed the distance almost immediately, grabbing the girl by the hair. Jun tried to fight and get away, but she was no match for this woman three times her height and at least 6 times her weight. Kate effortlessly picked her up and threw her over her shoulder, Jun hammering away at her back to no avail. Kate walked over to Marie, who was still barely able to move, and stood over her face. She turned around, and began slowly squatting, still holding Jun over her shoulder. "You sit tight here," Kate said, slamming Jun down onto the cardboard next to Marie. Kate lifted up one of her feet to put some of Jun's hair under it to prevent her from escaping. She then took her hands, and spread her massive ass as she began descending towards Marie more and more. Marie was terrified, but knew she had no chance to fight back. Kate paused just before the point of contact, when she could fear the tiny woman's breathe on her asshole. "You're so lucky to have a chance to pleasure a Goddess like me," Kate said. Suddenly, she dropped all her weight onto Marie's face and released her grip on her ass. She then leaned forward and reached for Jun, picking her up once again effortlessly. "While she takes care of my backdoor, you'll take care of the front," she said. Kate began grinding her asshole on Marie. "Use your tongue Marie... or else," Kate threatened. Marie, nearly retching where she was pinned, did as she was told and started eating her captor's ass. The angle she was doing this at left Kate's pussy fairly exposed. She flipped Jun upside down, and thrust her face into the labia. She held onto Jun's torso with one hand, and firmly pressed the back of Jun's head with the other. "You better use your tongue too, unless you also want to end up with a broken limb."

Jun was completely in tears at this point, but did as she was told. She could barely breathe, and Kate's positively soaked labia did nothing to help this problem. The fat in Kate's upper pubic area was stifling her ability to breathe, but she kept using her tongue to pleasure the giant sadist to the best of her ability. This whole time, Sarah watched in abject horror, unable to look away. After grinding away on Marie's tongue and forcing Jun to pleasure her, Kate climaxed, dropping Jun down onto Marie's torso. She clumsily dismounted Marie's face, panting from the ecstasy she had experienced. "Excellent work pets," she said, still breathless.

Kate climbed to her feet, and looked directly at the now three inch Sarah. A cruel idea popped into her mind. "Jun, I order you to give me a back rub," Kate said in an authoritarian tone. As she said this, Kate sauntered over to Sarah, who knew better than to try to run. Kate got directly above the woman, who collapsed backwards in fear. Kate got on her knees, then on her hands and knees over Sarah. "You look like a comfy place to lay," she giggled, then dropped her full weight onto Sarah. At a normal size, Kate's breasts were very large, but at quadruple Sarah's size it was enough to completely encapsulate and smother her face. It took every bit of Sarah's might to get any amount of air from the cleavage between the two titanic mammaries while Jun gave Kate a backrub. After around 10 minutes of this, while Jun was rubbing Kate's shoulder, Kate's arm suddenly shot into action and grabbed Jun by the throat. "Lay down Jun, now," she said, then releasing the grip.

The sudden movement had terrified Jun, but she laid on her back as commanded. Kate got off of Sarah, and walked over to Jun. Kate put one foot on either side of Jun's head, and began kneeling, then placed one knee on either side of her head. She lowered her pussy onto Jun's face, and began grinding away as Jun stuck out her tongue without being told to. "Well aren't you a good girl," Kate cooed, proud of how fast she'd broken this one in. She kept going until she climaxed, then stoop up. "Alright, I guess play time is over for now. I need to eat, and if you all pray hard enough to your Goddess maybe I'll bring some scraps for you."

Kate began to head to the smooth wall of the box that only she was tall enough to climb over. She paused, then walked over to Sarah. "Turn around and bend over," Kate commanded Sarah. Sarah, terrified, did as she was told. Kate grabbed Sarah's hair with one hand, and began ruthlessly spanking her with the other. "You have been horribly disobedient today, and already punished twice. If you make me punish you again any time soon, I will eat you alive; and that's if you're lucky!," she yelled at the tiny girl. Tears welled up in Sarah's eyes, and with one final smack, Kate let go of Sarah's hair and hit her hard enough to knock her over. She kicked Sarah's crumpled form hard enough to lift her off the ground, then left the box as if none of this had happened. She drank the blue serum, returned to her normal height, then kicked the box into her closet, which sent all the tiny women sprawling. She put on clothes, and closed the closet. Just before the doors closed, she had an idea. She leaned into the closet, got her face very close to the tiny women, and whispered "If any of you try to escape, I will make all three of you wish you were dead." With that, she spat on Sarah, who was still on the ground moaning in agony, and closed the closet doors to go make dinner.

End Notes:

Next chapter will have some character work

Chapter 5 - An Inquisitive Giantess by meritricious

The three women were completely cloaked in darkness. Sarah was moaning in pain, Jun was whimpering, and Marie was propped up against the side of the box in silence just trying not to agitate her mangled leg.

"What the hell is wrong with that woman?" Jun asked to her fellow prisoners. "How can she just treat people like that?"

"Why don't you ask Sarah over there?" Marie spat. "Sarah shrunk me at night in an alley and kidnapped me to torture, I'm sure she can understand that psychopath's mind." Even in the dark, Sarah could feel Marie glaring daggers in her direction and she stopped her agonized moaning.

"Is she the one that created this shrinking formula?" Jun inquired.

"Yeah," Sarah said softly, unsure if that kick had broken one of her ribs. "It was an experiment, but I couldn't get human trials so-"

"Don't try to justify it!" Marie roared at her. "At least you got your comeuppance."

"What happened to your leg?" Jun asked of Marie.

"That psychopath Kate saw me try to escape, so she pinned me down and slowly bent it the wrong way until it snapped," Marie explained, wincing at the memory.

"W-well if Kate was making this formula, would she make a formula that could fix your leg?" Jun stammered. "Sorry if that was a stupid question," she added, obviously unsure of herself. "I'm a grad student, I recently researched a very simple process to make a spray which can heal broken bones and similar injuries."

Marie couldn't hide her excitement, forgetting all about Sarah. "Yeah, she might if I asked nicely. An injured... ugh... toy isn't as useful to her," Marie said, feeling disgusted that a toy is all she was to another person.

At this moment, thunderous footsteps approached and suddenly all the women were bathed in light. Kate had returned, now wearing booty shorts and a tank top. She had a sandwich in one hand, and a small paper cup in the other. She placed the paper cup, filled with water, into the box and said "Your Goddess has decided you deserve this water. What do you say?" The three women all murmured thanks to their Goddess. "Well that wasn't very enthusiastic. I guess this is all you get for food then," Kate said, taking a bite of her sandwich. She chewed it for a few seconds, then spit it into the box. "Alright slaves, enjoy. I've got a friend coming over soon and you'll need to be rested to play with us," she said and began to move the box back into the closet.

"W-wait!" Jun exclaimed, taking a break from gulping down water. Kate looked down at her annoyed, and Jun began to feel a fear climbing in her chest. "I meant please Goddess, listen to me." Kate raised an eyebrow, which Jun took as enough of a sign to continue. "I-I know of a formula that can be used to heal physical injuries like M-Marie's broken leg. And in my hoodie, I have the keys to the chemistry lab because I'm a TA, so you could go anytime. I-if you wanted," Jun said, stammering out the end of her thought. She closed her eyes, expecting to be hit in some way for speaking out of turn.

Kate paused in thought for a moment. "Yeah, let's go. My friend won't be here for a little bit," she said, and without pausing reached for Jun. Jun was terrified as the giant hand came towards her, and completely disoriented as Kate roughly shoved her into the front of her panties. Kate shook with pleasure. "Woah! You might play the booksmart shy bitch routine well, but you're a fighter down there!" She put the cardboard box back into the closet, and went to the chemistry lab, taking immense pleasure with each step as her captive was jostled around her labia.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

What felt like hours passed, Marie and Sarah sitting in almost complete silence. They had bedgrudgingly picked through the glob of food Kate spat out for them, since it was better than starving even if it was disgusting. All of a sudden, they heard two sets of footsteps approaching. The light shined on them as the closet opened, and before they were done being blinded by the sudden light they were knocked over as the box was roughly pulled out. "Careful Lauren," Kate said to her friend. Marie realized it wasn't Kate that pulled the box out of the closet, but a new friend. If Kate was fat, this woman was thick; she was certainly past the point of just being curvy, but not quite as overweight as Kate. This new giantess had long, natural red hair drawn back in a ponytail, blue eyes, and pale, freckled skin. She also had a beautiful face, which was smiling and looking at Marie with intense curiosity; a curiosity that frightened Marie. She was wearing a light teal blouse, white bra, and jean shorts. She was crouching over the box, looking straight down at the little women in front of her.

"Wow," Lauren said, in awe at what she was seeing. "You really do have shrunken people here! What do you... do with them?" she asked, trying to gauge the waters for what she could do.

A wicked smile spread across Kate's face. "Whatever I want," she said seductively. "What's more, I just got a few vials of this purple liquid; a few drops of this can heal pretty much any non fatal injury, and it can be administered even if they're unconscious. Watch," she said, as she dribbled a little bit onto Marie. Marie's leg, which was bent the wrong way, suddenly righted itself into place, bent as it was, and with a final crackling noise went back to normal. Marie moved it, and was shocked to find it was like it had never been broken. Her pain was completely gone.

"Wow!" Lauren exclaimed. "That's amazing! How the hell did you make all these formulas?"

"Well the shrinking and growing formulas are from my bitch roommate Sarah, she's in the box now." Lauren look at Sarah with a sickening smile and waved at her. Sarah resisted the urge to flip her off; this new girl's extreme happiness was grating to the tiny women. "And as for the healing spray... oh right! I totally forgot, Jun was with us since before I went to your dorm." Kate took off her right boot and dug Jun out of it, then tossed her onto the nearby bed.

"Wow! That's crazy," Lauren said. "Can I... use them?" Kate nodded happily, and Lauren got on her knees next to the bed. She picked up Jun and couldn't contain her excitement anymore. "I'm so glad Kate shrunk a genius like you! Thanks to that spray, I can break you in so many ways and keep you coming back!" All of the tiny women froze. They hadn't considered that the ability to heal any physical injury meant that they could be tortured in new and excruciating ways. Jun tried to hold back tears, but couldn't as she began to sob with her arms pinned at her side by this sickeningly enthusiastic redhead's vice grip around her torso. "Oh no, don't cry Jun. We're going to have so much fun together before I eat you," Lauren said, the smile only briefly fading from her face. Jun began sobbing harder. Without saying anything, Lauren pinned Jun to the bed with one hand and suddenly had the expression a scientist has when dissecting a frog. Kate, figuring she was about to have a nice show, picked up a chair to move it into a better view, she began to sit, then decided to instead grab Sarah and put her on the chair before sitting all her weight on her.

"You were always an even crazier sadist than me Lauren," Kate chuckled. Lauren was so focused on her task that she didn't even hear Kate's remark. Kate just giggled to herself once more, shaking her head.

"Alright Jun, I'm going to break your limbs now. Then, I'll count to 5 to let you run as far as you can before I sit down. If I sit on you, we'll move onto stage two, but if you escape I'll heal you and put you back in the box with your friend. Oh, and if you scream in pain I'll eat you. Understand?" Lauren said as if this was just a routine test. Jun was now sobbing even harder, and Lauren reached for her legs, slowly, at the same time, she bent both of them in the same direction. Once the knees started to resist, she grinned with that sickeningly happy face, and took great pleasure in slowly bending them. Jun's breathing became haggard, and then at the moment her knees snapped she had to bite her lip so hard it bled to prevent herself from screaming. "Huh, I really thought you'd scream there. Oh well, onto the arms," Lauren said as if this whole incident was no big deal. She did the same thing for the arms, finding the feeling of snapping a tiny joint immensely pleasurable. She stood up, and began counting. "1..." Jun was in so much pain she hadn't registered what was happening yet. "2..." The tiny woman tried to move, but everything she tried to move herself with did gave out as bolts of pain ran through her body. "3..." She began flailing in a panic, ultimately going nowhere. "4..." Jun had no choice but to try to roll over the thick folds of the comforter. She actually made it what felt like a pretty far distance at her size, but was nowhere near as fast as she needed to go. "5!" Without even a second of hesitation, Lauren turned around and didn't just sit on the bed, she jumped in the air a few inches and fell onto it. She could feel the cracking of the tiny woman's shattered bones under her right ass cheek.

Lauren stood up. Kate gave a round of applause for the show, and Lauren took an exaggerated bow. She looked back at the crumpled heap that was Jun. "I wonder if she's still alive after that," Lauren wondered out loud. After a second, Jun's limbs began twitching. "Oh, it looks like she's still alive. I can only imagine how much agony she's in," the cruel, bubbly giantess giggled. "Well, I guess we proceed to stage two then," Lauren said, clapping her hands once with excitement. "Ooh, I was hoping you'd fail so we could get to this part."

Marie wasn't able to see any of this from the floor, but it occured to her for the first time as she heard Jun go from a sobbing mess to a barely conscious, broken person in just a few minutes that they might not make it out of here alive.

Chapter 6 - The next stages by meritricious

Jun couldn't move any part of her body. The pain was excruciating, and if she tried to adjust anything it only got worse. Lauren kept poking Jun with her pudgy index finger, giggling as the crumpled heap of a woman groaned in pain. Suddenly, Lauren stood up to go get something from the other room while Jun stayed motionless. Marie had heard all of this happen in horror, and could only hope that her fellow prisoner would be ok; if for no other reason than the more toys they have to play with, the less likely Marie would be to get chosen. Jun tried to sob again, completely overwhelmed by the past few minutes of her life but found her eyes were starting to dry up. With a pained grunt, she rolled herself onto her back, her shattered limbs flailing whichever way the momentum carried them. It hurt like hell, but at least she could see what was happening; given what came next maybe it would be better if she couldn't.

Lauren returned with a jar in one hand and a purple vial in the other. Jun's hopes soared as she saw the serum that could heal all her wounds. Lauren tilted the vial over Jun, but just before the first drop made it over the lip she tilted it back. "Just teasing!" Lauren said with her trademark relentlessly happy voice. "You've gotta earn a reward from me by surviving the rest of my tests," she said, giggling at Jun. The tiny woman couldn't even muster the energy to be angry anymore, she merely accepted that her life was dependant on the whims of this enthusiastic sadist.  Without another word, Kate put Jun in the jar. "Here's the rules of my next test: with you trapped in this jar, I'm going to press it firmly against my ass so that no air can get in. After you start to run out of air, I'll fart so that it's all you can breathe in. If you pass out, we move onto stage 3. If you, gag, throw up, or any combination or both I'll consider that a personal insult. You should feel lucky to be in this position. If I feel insulted, I'll eat you alive. Understand?"

As expected, she didn't wait for a response and began her test. The air was already rancid from Jun's closeness to Lauren's asshole, but then it turned to rancid and stale as she began to run low on air. Jun started hyperventilating, gasping for any air, and at that moment Kate released the pressure in her rectum. The warm, hot air blew over Jun who couldn't help but gasp for air, only to be met with the fumes from this woman's digestive tract. She coughed, but fougt the urge to gag with everything she had. "That sounded like a long one," Kate chuckled to herself, readjusting her seat on Sarah's tiny body. Jun fought as long as she could, but realized that this test was designed to fail; Lauren made no movement to move the jar, Choking to death on this horrible woman's gas, Jun laid her head back, lungs burning and limbs in agony as her world started to fade. "Looks like she passed out Lauren," Kate informed her friend.

Lauren removed the jar and put it on the bed; she then sprayed some of the purple liquid onto the unconscious woman, whose bones began to mend themselves back into place as severed tendons knit themselves back together. After a couple of minutes in normal air, Jun regained consciousness, pleasantly surprised that her body didn't ache all over as she realized her limbs were healed. What was less pleasant was the pounding headache she woke up with after passing out from oxygen deprivation.

Lauren, now fully nude, sat on the bed with her legs outstretched and spread apart, Jun in between her knees. "Alright, time for the third stage," Lauren said, smiling. This smile, however, was different from her previous ones. While Lauren's other smiles up until now had been sickeningly innocent and happy, this smile betrayed a level of cruelty that the others hadn't. "I want you to climb up to my nose. If you fail, I'll punish you horribly. Maybe tear your limbs off, but this is one test I expect you to succeed," Lauren remarked absentmindedly.

Jun scurried towards the pubic region of the giantess in front of her. She used Lauren's pubic hair to begin pulling herself up the giant woman's body. Once she reached the top of the hair, it was difficult to get around the curve of her belly with nothing but her belly fat to grab onto, but the adrenaline surging through her system made it possible. She got a good foothold in the belly button, and used it to propel herself up to the breasts. They were malleable, but hard to get a grip on. Jun ended up pushing on the sides of the breasts more than grabbing and pulling as she made her way up. A few times, Lauren used her hands to press her breasts together which heavily disoriented Jun, but she didn't fall. She made it up to the Giantess's neck. Her chin was too difficult to climb, so she went around the back and climbed through her hair. Lauren giggled as she felt the tiny woman scampering on her scalp, tickling her. Then, Jun carefully made her way down, using the eye brows as hand holds but being careful not to touch the eyes in a way that would anger the giantess. Finally, she climbed down to the tip of the nose. And looked at the gargantuan pair of gorgeous eyes in front of her.

"Hang from the tip of my nose," Lauren commanded. Jun did as she said. "Thanks for saving me the trouble of lifting you myself," Lauren said, once again smiling. Before Jun realized what she meant, the Giantess's tongue came out of her mouth with lightning speed as she tilted her head back. Jun began to scream, begging and holding on for her life, but she was easily pulled into the giantess's mouth. The giantess took great care not to bite any part of her, and merely move her around with her tongue. Jun screamed and screamed, begging everything of her captor but to no avail. Lauren was the wettest she'd ever been in her life, this kind of power was something she had only ever dreamed of. She absentmindedly reached for Marie, and began using the entire woman's body as a dildo as she stimulated her clit with her other hand. Marie's face was jammed into the pulsating vulva repeatedly, the juices practically drowning her.

At the very same moment that Lauren orgasmed, she swallowed her captive whole, tracing the morsel's path with her finger down her throat and torso. She could feel Jun fighting on the way down, the sensation barely tickling her. She held Marie up to her belly. "Do you hear that?" she asked Marie, forcefully pressing her face into the belly. Marie heard Jun screaming incomprehensibly, begging to be saved. A horrified expression broke out on Marie's face, as Lauren began laughing. "That always was my problem growing up; I break all of my toys," she remarked, already forgetting about the woman she had just eaten. "Hey Kate, can I borrow this one? She seems fun to scare," Lauren asked.

"Sure!" Kate chirped. "Feel free to take a couple vials of whatever you want. And don't worry about returning her; I can always get more," Kate said, causing both of the giantesses to laugh. Lauren stood up, and shoved Marie's head into her ass with no warning, letting out a moan as she did so. She then eased Marie's shoulders and the rest of her torso in, leaving her kicking legs exposed. She got dressed and got ready to leave, taking a couple vials of each kind with her. While she did this, Kate had stood up and completely inserted all of Sarah except for her feet into her ass. "You were more fun when you were longer twerp," she said to the demoralized slave inside of her.

"Thanks for sharing Kate," Lauren said as if she was just borriwing a DVD.

"Any time!" I'll let you know if I get some more toys to play with."

With that, Lauren left the apartment, thinking of all the ways she could use and abuse her new toy.

End Notes:

Normally I'm not a fan of vore, but it just felt right for these characters to show how Lauren doesn't view the captives as people. Let me know what you think of that choice in the reviews, I'm not sure if it was the right call; this is my first story after all!

Chapter 7 - Life Under a New Mistress by meritricious

Marie had been stuck inside of Lauren's asshole for what felt like an eternity. The giantess had been walking, presumably towards her home, and each step was nauseating for Marie. From her location, she had been able to hear Jun screaming for help, but it subsided pretty fast; maybe the poor girl gave up, or maybe the stomach squeezing on her from all sides made her pass out from lack of air again. Whatever the case, Marie tried not to think about her friend's fate. Since she was shrunk earlier that day, Marie had been pressed up against and into a few assholes, but this one was by far the worst. Maybe Lauren neglected her hygiene, maybe it was her diet, but this stench was the most unbearable yet.

"I know you can hear me back there bitch," Lauren said under her breath to Marie. "It looks like I've got an opportunity to get you some more friends here. If you make a sound and they somehow hear it, I just want you to know that you'll end up wishing you died the way Jun did when I'm through with you," Lauren said, clearly taking pleasure in the act of threatening her prisoner. Lauren squeezed her asshole a few times, enjoying the feeling of the tiny woman's torso being squished inside her. Marie couldn't see what was going on, or make out specifics, but she could hear a few female voices in the distance getting closer. Lauren approached the women.

"Whaddya want, lady?" one of the women asked. Another one echoed the question. Marie could tell that these college girls were extremely drunk from how slurred their speech was.

"Well we've been living on the same floor of this apartment building for a few months. What do you say we get to know each other? C'mon, I've got some top shelf tequila we can do shots of," Lauren said to them, feigning kindness.

The women discussed amongst themselves quietly, but Marie knew at their level of inebriation what the answer was going to be. "Sure, why not," one of them managed to get out. Marie heard the clicking of a lock. These must be Lauren's neighbor and her friends, Marie realized. She felt powerless to do anything to save them from their psychopath of a neighbor. Marie suddely felt her world shift as Lauren sat down on a bar stool in her apartment. She heard the clinking of shot glasses, and the dribbling of what she could only assume was the shrinking serum.

"You barely put anything in there," one of the women remarked. So far, Marie had heard 3 different voices. "I know we're not as fat as you, but we can handle more," the woman continued. One of her friends shushed her, but Lauren just kept smiling through the whole thing; she did make a mental note of the one that called her fat though.

"Trust me, this is strong stuff. Just finish this and then I'll give you more if you want some." The intoxicated women counted the 3, and took their tiny shots at the same time. The sound of them slamming the empty glasses on the table was deafening at Marie's size. Lauren walked to her front door and locked it, not that any of the drunkards noticed this action.

"Hey, I never realized you were so tall," one of them remarked to Lauren.

"I'm not," Lauren said to them, smiling again. In just a few seconds, the women had finished shrinking thanks to taking the serum orally. They were thrashing about under the piles of clothes in their seats until Lauren effortlessly fished them out. She put the three tiny women in her hand, and took them into her room. Once Lauren reached her bed, she roughly dropped the women onto it then took off her clothes while they were still disoriented and not able to get up due to how drunk they were. She plucked Marie from her prison, and put them on the bed too.

"First thing's first!" Lauren said in her trademark happy tone. "You're the bitch that called me fat," she said, pointing an accusing finger at one of the women. Marie couldn't see the woman due to how dark the room was.

"Wh-what?" The accused woman said. "What's even going on?" She was too drunk to process what was happening.

"You really shouldn't have insulted me. But maybe you're right, I am trying to start a new diet. How does this sound? I'm going to eat insensitive little toys that would dare insult their mistress," Lauren said matter of factly. She slowly reached for the tiny woman, who now grasped the situation she was in and began to run away. "Uh, uh, uh," Lauren said. "No running little ones!" With this, Lauren brought her fist down on the fleeing shrinkee with great force. The woman screamed, but it was muffled by the fist on top of her. Lauren lifted her fist up slowly, taking great pleasure in seeing that the woman was a broken heap on the bed just like Jun had been an hour ago. She lifted the broken woman up to her lips and slid her in, feet first. She pushed her in, then stopped with just her head in her lips. Lauren turned on the light with a huge smile so her friends could see as their friend's face disappeared behind the lips, and was then swallowed whole. The two women were in shock, but began sobbing at what they saw. "If you don't want to end up like that ingrate, you'll do as your new mistress says," Lauren commanded them. The two women simply nodded.

Marie looked over at the two women. They certainly had the appearance of sorority girls; hell, they had the appearance of each other. They weren't twins, but they may as well have been. They were both around the same height with brown hair, pretty makeup, and were notably skinny. They were about half Marie's size, which put them at 3 inches.

"Now," Lauren said. "Which one of you wants to clean my ass with your tongue?" All 3 of the tiny women froze, hoping that they wouldn't be selected. "How about you? What's your name?" Lauren asked the one further from Marie.

"I-I'm Sam," the girl stammered out, trying to hold back her tears in the face of this pure evil giantess.

"Well Sam, you better be a hard worker. I've been walking all over today and worked up a sweat. If you don't clean my asshole, you'll end up inside of it for the night as your punishment."

Sam merely nodded dejectedly. Lauren reached for Sam's friend, and pressed her into her left nippled. "Ooh, you feel great," she said as the tiny woman thrashed and screamed. "Alright, get to work Sam. As for you," Lauren said, looking at Marie. "Go rub my feet." Marie didn't even try to argue with this insane woman, and did as she was told. Lauren laid down on the bed, belly down. She rested her left cheek on her pillow as she enjoyed the feeling of the panicked woman squished beneath her breast, the wonderful sensation of the woman licking her asshole, and the tension relief of Marie's foot rub. Every now and then, she'd reach back and shove the woman's face into her asshole, giggling at the screaming it induced and panic it caused the little woman. Lauren relaxed like this for 30 minutes; after all, being a mistress to these three ungrateful little shits was hard work. It was just at that moment, that she knew how to break them in.

End Notes:

I'll try to introduce Sam and her friend (Avery) better next time. Just wanted to get right into another action scene with Lauren, I love how bubbly and mean she is towards her slaves.

Chapter 8 - The End by meritricious
Author's Notes:

It's been about 8 months since the last update huh? Well I'm gonna try to wrap it up here because I have some other ideas I want to write about.

After her new posessions were done with their responsibilities, Lauren put them all on the bed in opposite corners from each other. Avery was still shellshocked from what felt like an eternity being crushed by her jubilent captor's breast and had definitely twisted her ankle trying to get free. Lauren sat on the corner of the bed where none of the 3 other women were and explained the rules of the game she was about to play to them.

"Alright listen up. In the center of this bed there's a single vial of the growth serum, just enough to make you grow back to 2 feet tall. First one to get it and humilate the other 2 wins first prize!" Lauren said, her trademark sadistic smile spread wide across her face. "On your marks... get set... go!"

None of the women had any time to consider if this might be a trap, they all began to move as fast as they could towards the center. Unfortunately for Marie, the days she'd spent underfed in captivity had her feeling weak and Avery's ankle required her to limp. Sam got to the vial and drank it with plenty of time to spare, growing to 2 feet and absolutely towering over the other 2 girls. They began to back away from this new Titaness in horror, but she closed the distance to Marie in just a couple of strides and effortlessly picked her up by the ankle, dangling Marie upside down as she made her way to Avery.

It should be noted to an outside observer that Sam had quite the streak as a sadist in her past. She'd even done a bit of side work as a professional dominatrix to earn some money for school and thoroughly enjoyed it. Without any warning, she sat down on Avery's back as Avery was trying to crawl away and began to ponder to herself.

I need to humiliate them? How best to do it. Hmmm Sam thought to herself. While she waited, she moved Avery's foot back and forth, taking delight in the pain it caused her injured sorority sister. Despite the fact that they had lived together and were supposed to be friends from the outside, Sam secretly resented Avery because they often fought for attention from the same men at parties; and Avery usually won.

"Y'know Ave," Sam began saying casually. "You always bragged about how you had the best ass out of all of us, but I think you should reconsider. Take a closer look at mine." Before Avery could protest, Sam had stood up, flipped Avery onto her back, and dropped her much larger ass onto the poor girl. Sam wiggled her butt and made sure that Avery's face was wedged fully into her ass, feeling the tears build up in Avery's eyes. Sam then directed her attention to the upside down woman she still had in her hand, just a mere plaything to her. Lauren had begun pleasuring herself to the sight of all this, this was beyond her wildest dreams.

Sam carelessly dropped Marie onto the bed, the soft covers cushioning her fall. Marie began to ask what Sam was about to do, but was cut off by Sam's palm covering her entire face. Marie couldn't see or breathe, but she felt the weight shift as her new tormentor leaned forward, bringing their faces inches apart. Sam merely sat there for a minute as she sucked all the saliva she could to the front of her mouth. Just as Marie began to get lightheaded from the lack of Oxygen, Sam removed her hand and spat into the tiny woman's face, using her other hand to pin Marie's arms to her side. Marie had reflexively tried to inhale and now had Sam's spit covering her face and inside her mouth, still blocking her ability to breathe. Without her hands, all she could do was shake her head violently trying to get it off until she accepted that she had to swallow most of it. It was disgusting and nearly made her gag, which put a grin on Sam's face.

"Well done Sam!" Lauren said. "And now for your reward!" Lauren abruptly brought her titanic foot down upon Sam, Avery still trapped under her. The pressure increased, and increashed, while the pudgy foot wiggled on top of its prey. "For fulfilling my desires, you get the honor of being sacrificed for this orgasm," Lauren moaned. She continued pleasuring herself, sometimes bringing her foot up only to stomp them again. Slowly, the 2 women's bones broke over the course of the next couple  minutes. Marie merely watched in horror until the 2 women stopped moving, their limbs bent all the wrong way and their breathing becoming increasingly haggard until they were simply lifeless. Lauren finished, and had a satisfied look.

"I think I'll keep you around," she said to Marie. "Maybe I'm sentimental, but I hear you're the first one that shrank. I want you to see everything I do. It's not fun torturing tinies without someone to witness it after all." Marie didn't know how to feel about this, but she just had a dejected look. She didn't even resist as Lauren grabbed her and put her in one of the fat folds on the side of her belly before getting up to clean up the other 2 women that had minutes ago been Marie's fellow captives. Marie was broken, and for the rest of her life would be a plaything for Lauren. Thus ends Marie's Plight.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading. I think the very ending was a bit weak but this was always about the journey and not the destination. Keep an eye out for a new series from me soon. This one hopefully won't take a year to finish.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9471