- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

For those of you who read chapter 1 already:

I added another part to Chapter 1 (1500 more words). Please go back and check it out so you wont miss out. You'll find the added section under the bolded words: "ADDED SECTION BELLOW".

(Note: the added section was suppose to be in chapter 2 but it made more sense and flowed better as part chapter 1. So I had to edit my chapters. Sorry for the inconvienence!!!)

Also:

I removed the age of August, because it's not really that important. What I wanted to convey was that he looked young and innocent: a real boy toy. I originally put an age just to help the reader's imagination. His actual age is not as such. He is after all a custom-made order by June and Julia, just fresh from the labs. Made to look as cute as a bunny so their mom would easily dote on him.

(Note: minis are "toys/pets". Most humans dont really care about how old they are, just that they look good enough to play with.)

Now for those of you who read all of Chapter 1:

Please enjoy Chapter 2

 

 

August

The very first time I met HER it was scary. I didn't know what she was or what she wanted. In addition, she was BIG; like those people in white who I saw when my eyes opened for the first time. And they weren't that gentle. They'd poke and probe me. Grab me when they wanted and subject me to strange and confusing things.

The only one who was kind was another mini: a girl who dressed like them (in white). She bath me, showed me how to use a "litter box", to drink off a bottle, and what to eat. She made sense of this strange new world; with her I felt comfort. But sadly I wasn't meant to be with her forever. Once she was satisfied with my "training", another giant took me and shoved me into a dark box.

I was muddled and scared within my dark confines. Though more terrified when my box opened and two other giants took up my heavens. They were gentler than the people in white. Yet that didn't stop my heart from pounding anxiously (I was still terribly confused about everything). After they did their own poking and probing, they stuffed me once again into the dark box. I was not to be taken out until that fated day I met HER.

Our first meeting was short. She picked me up and examined me (like the many giants before her). Then she placed me back in the box, only seeing me to replenish my bottle or give me food. But when she finally decided to truly see me, well things changed.

I found that she was kinder and gentler than all the previews giants. She'd feed, bath, cloth, and - when I was comfortable enough to be with her - kiss/cuddle me. She reminded me of the kind mini girl, only bigger. Emitting an aura of warmth and safety; she made this large, scary, and confusing world less... well less scary and confusing (it was forever large). Safe to say, as days passed I started to really love and trust this new giant.

....................................................................

"Can you say mommy for me?"

I stared at "mommy", completely clueless.

"Come on. Say, 'Moooooommmmmmmyyyyyyy'."

Still nothing. I really didn't know what she wanted. I knew she called herself mommy, but why does she keep repeating it. Maybe she think I don't know what she's called?

"Say it with me... 'Maaaaaaa'..." She paused. "'Meeeeee'...."

I sat patiently on the dinner table trying desperately to understand what she wanted. She knew everything. If she kept repeating the same word over and over again, then it must be important.

"We really have a long way to go." With a sigh, mom decided to take a break. "Don't we?"

I cocked my head to the side. Confused as always. For the passed few days, mom has been repeating sounds over and over again. It took me some time to realize that certain sound correlated to certain things - like when the giant touches herself and says "mommy", she meant that she is "mommy". But I don't get why she keeps saying her name over and over again. There was clearly something else she wanted.

"Anyway, how about we find something to eat."

At that, my eyes sparkled. "Eat" was one of the few words I truly understood. It was connect food: when she says "eat", a meal usually followed.

"You gluttonous thing." mom giggled and poked my belly. "Always hungry."

In response I wrapped himself around her long forefinger, caressing my cheek against it. She liked it when I acted this way. And I liked it when mommy was happy.

"Ok. Ok," mom cooed. "Let's go find something to EAT."

Using her thumbs, she pinched my tiny arms against her pointer and lifted up. Dangling me between the cleavage of her breasts. With a smirk, she let go. Missing slightly to the right as I bounced against her breast, dangerously close to falling off.

"Whoops," she chuckled, using her hand to press me against herself. "That was close. Here... In you go!"

She shifted me them pushed my body down until only my chest and head poked out. Mommy usually placed me here when she wanted to use her hands but still have me close by. And I didn't mind. It was soft and warm in here. Smelled really nice too.

"So, what do you want," She asked while rummaging through the fridge. "We have more ham. You want ham?"

My mouth watered and eyes grew. "Ham" was another word I knew well. It was delicious food. One of my favourites.

"Alright then. Hahaha."

Mommy then place something on "fire" and play around with many different things. Before long, she had the food ready.

"Taaaa-Daaaa," Mom sang, presenting our meal. "This is called a 'club sandwich'." She indicated the meal.

Not a moment later, mommy fished me out of her breast and placed me right next to the "club sandwich". Giving me a little pat on the head as I patiently waited for my share of the meal. With a smile, mom ripped a slice of ham and waved it in front of my face.

"Before we eat. Can you try saying 'ham'."

I salivate at the delicious meat she dangled right before me. I extended my hands upwards, asking for the slice, but she wouldn't give it to me.

"Noooo. Say 'ham' first."

I was confused. Why was mom not giving it to me?

"Haaaaaaaammmm," she mouthed.

Yes... Ham... I want ham...

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmm!!!"

I blinked up at her in confusion. Did I do something wrong? Mom was looking less happy each time she said the word.

"Come on, August." she huffed. "This is one of your favourite foods. Just say 'Haaamm'."

There really was something mommy wanted. And I couldn't understand what. In sadness, I looked up at her with wide eyes. Feeling bad for disappointing her.

"Oh no. Puppy eyes wont work on me. You either say 'haaammm', or I wont feed you."

Mom was clearly unhappy, and I knew it was because of me. That made me feel worse. So with eyes wide open, and lips pursed into a pout, I looked up at mom with my sincerest look of apology for not understanding her.

"Ahhhhh. FINE!" She sighed then gave me the ham. "Here. Eat."

I slowly took the piece and hugged it against my robed covered chess. Looking up, I continued to pout. Feeling like I didn't deserved the "ham".

"Hey, little guy. Don't feel bad. I know its hard, but you'll get it someday..." She smiled. And with one simple pat on my head, my worry faded. "You're lucky you're cute, you'd have starved otherwise." She grinned. "Now eat up."

I pressed my cheek against her finger before she pulled away. Now that I knew things were better, I took a big bite of ham. This made her laugh, much to my own pleasure.

"You really need to learn how to speak, August. Its rude to take things without saying 'thanks'. But I guess I can let it slide for now."

............................................

After lunch, mommy and I sat at the "living room" and looked at wonderful things on the "TV" thing. It was like a box. But mom did something that made all these pretty colors come to life. I like "TV".

We looked at the pretty box for a long time, and before long mom was snoring - it wasn't so loud, more like a soft moan. I on the other hand just contently sat on her belly, watching the pretty box. And in my concentration, I failed to notice mommy shift.

She turned to her side, causing me to fall onto her arm below. Before I could react, she readjusted the arm - curling it under her head. The sudden change launched me off the "couch".

"AAAAAAAAAA", I screamed before landing hard on the carpet. "Oof!!!"

My head was a bit daze, but other than that nothing else hurt. Sitting up on my new fluffy surface, I looked around. It was the first time I ever fell, and also the first time I've ever been on the ground. Mommy usually kept me on her person. If I was placed down, it usually was on something: a bed, couch, table, etc...

From this low, everything looked bigger; it was daunting. I would have been scared, but the soft sound of mommy sleeping reassured me that everything would be alright. All I had to do was wait for her to get me. Or I could try to-

WAIT...

Did I just make sound with my mouth when I fell?

YES!!! Yes, I did! It was just like mommy. My mouth was open and noise came out. Sure, it was because I was falling, but still... I can make sounds with my mouth!!!

Mommy knew I could. That was why she kept repeating words. She was showing me how it was done; I just didn't understand. I saw mommy do it many times over, but it never occurred to me that I could do it too. I just thought that that was something only people like mommy could do. But then again that mini girl could... Guess I always could too.

With a determined smile, I decided to try making sounds. Opening my mouth, I breath in deeply and exhaled. But there was no sound, only air. I exhaled again, but nothing... Again... Nothing...

With a frown, I realized this was going to be harder than I thought. How was mom able to do it so easily? Shaking my head back into focus, I breath in deeply and exhaled...

Nothing...

Something was off. I'm certain that I can make sounds - I did when I fell. But no matter how hard I exhaled, there was nothing. It wasn't until I squeezed my neck with my finger - while exhaling - that I finally managed to make a sound.

"Aaaaaaaaa." I smiled in jubilee. I did it!

This made me realize that the sound came from using my throat. I did several squeezes and exhales until I got used to the feel. Then without using my fingers, I tried again.

"Aaaaaaaaaaa."

I DID IT!!! I jumped in glee. I really did it. After practicing several times, I was pretty confident in my "aaaa" (without hand-to-neck support). Now all I had to do was learn how to make other sounds. Through many other trials, I found that while closing my mouth and making the "aaaa" sound, I got a "mmmm" instead. And if I do "mmmm" then suddenly open my mouth I get:

"Mmmm-Aaaaaa."

It sounded like "mommy" without the "meee". I tried doing it, but I couldn't figure out that "meee" sound. Mommy was truly amazing. She made sounds so easily. It made me wish I was paying more attention when she was teaching me. But at least now I'm ready for next time. For now I'll just practised the:

"Mmmmm-Aaaaaa..."

..................................................

Not sure how much time passed, but suddenly I caught sounds coming from where mommy laid. I couldn't fully see her from this angle, but the shifting and creaking was evident of her arousal. She was getting up.

"Hhhhhaaaa," came her waking sound as I saw her arms stretch up into the air. "August?"

I perked up just hearing my name. She was looking for me. I stood up and started flaying my arms; trying to get her attention. But she wasn't looking here.

"August, where are you?" She sounded more concerned. The couch creaked as mommy sat up, looking everywhere around her but not on the ground. "August?"

Her feet landed on either side of me as she sat up. And I took the opportunity to walk closer to them. But instead of rubbing those wiggling toes to get her attention, I squared my shoulders, took a deep breath and shouted:

"MMMMAAAAAA!"

"Huh?" Came mommy's voice as her head peeked from the edge of the couch. "August!"

Her face changed from concern to relief as her fingers quickly, and gently, wrapped around my waist. Hoisting me up to fondly press my tiny self against her warm cheeks.

"August." She brought me in front of her concerned eyes. "How did you get down there? Did you fall? Are you hurt?"

She turned me around and lifted my robe to check underneath.

"You're not in pain, are you? If you..." She paused, looking at me quite curiously. "Wait..." Her eyes grew wide as it finally registered how I got her attention. "Did you just..."

With a wide smile, I breath in deeply and shouted, "MMMAAAA!"

Mommy gasped in shock. "MA! You just said 'MA'!"

"MMAAA!" I shouted in pride.

"MA!" she shrieked in response, practically jumping in her seat. "Say it again!"

"MAAAAAA!"

"My baby did it!" With great enthusiasm, mommy brought me to her lips and battered me from head to toe with kisses. "You did it, baby. MWAH! You really did it."

I didn't understand a word she said, but the kisses definitely meant she was happy and proud. This was more than I imagined how mommy would react. And I loved every single second of it.

"Can you try saying 'maaaa-meeeee'?" She said, stopping her barrage of kisses. Her eyes quite hopeful.

I watched her mouth attentively. The "ma" part I got. But the "me" was not as easy. Her teeth were closed, but her lips were apart. I tried it, but wasn't as clear. Sounding more like "Mmnnyyee".

"Maaaaa," she mouthed.

"Mmmmaaaaaa," I replied.

"Meeeeeee."

"Mmnnnyyyeee..."

"Almost there," mom smiled, encouragingly. "Maaa-meeeeee."

"Maa-mmnnyyeee."

"Mommy."

"Maammnnyeee."

"Yes," she basked in delight. "Mommy!"

"Maammeeee."

"My baby is doing it! Mommy!"

"Ma..." I paused. "Meeee."

"Yesss." Mommy ruffled my head. "Its not that clear, but you'll get it eventually. How about we try, Ma-ma?"

"Maaa-maaa." I replied. This one was easy.

"Ya, that is definitely clearer." She beamed with joy. "Mama."

"Mamaa."

"Good boy," She kissed me again. "Let's try something else, shall we?" She jumped of the couch and bolted towards the fridge. Opening it, she pulled out a large cut of ham then placed it on the counter. Then me right next to it. "Ham. Can you say 'HAM' for me, August?"

I stared hungrily at the whole ham. It was almost as large as my box. Was mom really giving this all to me?

"Its all yours if you can say, 'HAAAMMM'." She said as if she read my thoughts.

I watched mouth carefully. It was wide open, then closed. I could do that. "Aaaaa-mmmmm"

"Haaaaaammm."

"Aaaaammmm."

"Ham."

"Ammm."

"Hahaha. Its close enough." She laughed. Patting my head proudly. "Well a promise is a promise. It all yours, August."

With a big smile, I walked towards the great cut of "ham" and sank my teeth into it. This was more than I hoped; Mommy was happy, I was learning how to make sounds like her, and now I have ham. Could it get any better that this?

Yes.