- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

 

Marry (Mommy)

Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings were reserved for exercise. But even after all these years, I've never got used to this routine. It would always be the dreaded task needed to retain my current physique. A must do, not a want. Though to be honest, it hasn't been that bad lately. Especially now that I had an adorable mini to keep me company.

Dressed in a black sports bra, grey yoga pants, and black running shoes, I made my way to the basement. Years back my girls and I redesigned it into a neat laundry/gym room (luckily our basement was big and well ventilated). We had a weight rack, utility benches, the important mirror wall and a treadmill - the treadmill was a lovely substitute from running outside in the freezing January morning air.

"You stay here, August." I placed him in one of the cup holder along with my phone. "You're in charge of music."

Obviously he still didn't know how to use a phone, but I wanted him to feel part of my morning routines. I picked the upbeat playlist but gave August the honors of randomly tapping on the screen.

"Nice pick," I patted August's tiny head as one of my fave songs played.

My usual cardio is a 30 minutes interval running. For the main workout I'd do high repetitions with medium weight (for muscle toning), then end with yoga (to cool down). The workout can change from day to day, but this is my default if I didn't feel creative.

During midway of my running, I realized something hilarious. Due to constant sprints, I got really sweaty. In more than one occasion beads of sweat flew off my arms, face, or body and spray onto the control section of the treadmill. Drenching cute, little August with my salty discharge. He didn't think much of it, but I found it quite amusing to see him covered in my icky sweat.

After cardio, I hydrated, caught my breath, and laid down on the yoga mat with August on my belly. "I know I'm all sweaty, August. But you don't mind, right?"

August shook his head in response - I taught him how to say "yes" and "no", with words and actions.

He didn't mind whatever I did to him; a clear indication of his growing trust in me. My job was to not abuse that trust. He accepted everything because he didn't know any better. Sure, he was a mini - I could do anything I wanted to him - but I wasn't that cruel. Just playful. And placing him on my drenched stomach was not the worse place to put him. Besides, he was already covered in my sweat.

After a few seconds of laying around, I felt a tickle on my bellybutton. Curiously I raised my head to looked down. The sight shocked me.

"August, stop." I gasped.

The cute little thing made his way to my bellybutton, where my sweat had pooled. And much to my surprise, and mild disgust, I found him lapping it. On instinct, I pulled him away. Dangling him in front of my face.

"That's wrong, August." I cringed. "Why did you do that?"

He pouted at the word "wrong", sad to disappoint me. Not that I was disappointed, just taken aback. "Tes-Tee".

"'Tes-Tee'," I replied, confused by his heavy accent. "Thirsty?"

He nodded.

"Oh." I smacked my head. "Of course."

I hadn't given August anything to drink since dinner last night. He must have been parched. And since he didn't think it wrong, he drunk from the pool of icky sweat like it was a fresh spring. Flustered, I debated on placing him back on my sweaty belly or give him fresh water. Eventually settling for something in between. Using the towel, I wiped clean my bellybutton clean then filled it with fresh water from my bottle.

"Here you go," I placed August back on me. "Drink up."

I knew it was gross, but watching him sent a shiver throughout my body. It was as amusing as it was lewd. And even more naughty as August didn't have a clue that this was nasty. Ya, I was being a bad/playful girl right now.

"Sorry, August," I halfheartedly apologized. "But you started it." I justified. "Plus its not all that bad. I did change the water..."

Once he had his fill, I placed August to the side of the yoga mat and got ready for the next part of my workout: squats. Today was booty and leg day. Probably the only workout I deemed important - I did love my long toned legs.

I positioned myself in such a manner that when squatting, my butt would be right in front of August. Using the mirror, I could see August gawking at me like a curious, horny lad. It made me giggle. Especially when I realized how small he was compared to my derriere. In fact, one of my cheeks was bigger than his box.

Shaking my head back into focus, I continued my exercise.

...........................................

I collapsed on the ground as soon as I finished the last yoga pose - ending my dreaded workout routine. I went all out today to make up for all the holiday feasts and lack of exercise. It was brutal, but necessary.

When August saw me resting on my back, he crawled over to snuggled against my cheek. His way of showing his support. And I appreciated it. In return, I pressed my lips against his head.

"Thanks, cutie," I said, allowing my breath to ruffle his hair. After that, I crawled over to my water bottle to hydrated. Taking off my shoes, I sat with my back against the wall and legs stretched out. "Come." I called August over as I drank my fill.

He complied. Walking towards the gap between my legs, getting close to my feet.

"Whao there. I wouldn't get too close if I were you," I said, pulling my feet away from him. "It smells pretty bad. Especially since I wore my old STINKY sneaker."

August cocked his head to the side, confused. "Seen...Kee?"

"Stinky," I corrected. "Smell BAD." I waved a hand over my nose to help him visualize the meaning of the word.

August just stared back in confusion. "Baaaa...d?"

"You know what," I stretched my legs ot and planting a foot right in front of him. "Here... Best way to learn is through experience. So take a whiff."

August stared at me, then my foot. And like a good boy, changed course to it. As soon he got a few inches closer, the scent hit him. I could see his face cringe. He shook his head and swatted his hand in front of his nose, trying desperately to find clean air.

"Stinky," I laughed, wiggling my toes closer to his face. "That's 'stink'."

August shook his head a bit more. But a second later, he continued to my foot.

"Wait you don't have to..." I froze as he pressed himself on it.

My cheeks burned red. One from mild embarrassment of having his face on my wet, stinky sock. But mostly because, despite my foot's putrid smell, August wanted to show his affections. And this wasn't from some strange kink he had, he genuinely loved me enough not to be repulsed by an offensive stench. I knew this because August was a pure, simple soul. Still being "blank", everything he did was how he genuinely felt - basically wearing his heart on his sleeves.

With a warm smile, I reached over and pulled August into a loving embrace. He was barely 3 inches tall, but made me feel whole in this empty house.

................................................

After a long hot shower, I prepared breakfast. It was a healthy selection of strawberries, apple, toast, ham (for August) and oatmeal (for me). My tiny doll loved strawberries. Apparently more than ham. He had his arms wrapped around a strawberry like it was a teddy bear, nibbling it hungrily. It was so cute that I stopped eating to video his tiny assault of the juicy fruit.

August was like a puppy, he didn't know when to stop eating. Just continued like there was no tomorrow. I probably should have intervened, but couldn't bring myself to stop him. When he did stopped, his belly adorably popped out.

"Awww," I patted his tummy. "Someone ate too much."

With that, I continued eating my oats. This got August's attention.

"Guess its your turn to watch me eat," I giggled, taking exaggerated munches for his pleasure.

Halfway through my bowl, I decided to make myself another cup of coffee. On my way back, I was greeted with the most adorable and hilarious sight. For the short time I was away, the gluttonous boy managed used the things around my bowl to climb on. I realized he wasn't curious about me eating, but what I ate. And now he found himself swimming in thick oatmeal, covered from head to toe after accidentally falling in.

"Hahaha," I laughed, much to his dismay.

He tried to climb out, but the bowl was shaped with a such sharp slope it made it impossible for his slippery hands to find any grip. And even if he did reach the rim, he was too bloated to lift himself back out. I laughed myself silly at his adorable attempts to escape, even taking my phone out to video him. When he finally realized it was futile, he sat back against the bowl and looked up at me shyly.

"Awwww," I cooed, sitting back down to get a closer look at the adorable mess. "Can't climb out?"

He pouted in response, silently apologizing for getting himself in my meal.

"Don't worry, I'm not mad." I ruffling his tiny hair. "But don't think that I'll get you out just yet. Mommy needs some nice photos... But first, give me your robe. Its a real mess, I'll have to soak it before washing."

With that, I fixed up my bowl: placing sliced strawberries and banana on one side and blueberries at the other. Making sure that August - the star of the bowl - was visibly in the middle before sprinkling powdered sugar on him. When done, I basked at the adorable ensemble.

"Ok, smile for mommy." I said, angling my phone for the perfect shot.

In response, August tilted his head to the side. Looking up at me, quite confused as to what I was doing. It made the shot way more adorable than I wanted.

"Perfect," I cooed. "Can you maybe pout... No wait! I have an idea."

I handed him a large unsliced strawberry. He took it, hugging it against his chest. Still confused, but at least cooperating. And more importantly...

"CUTE!"

The end results of the short photoshoot was positively splendid - like those food picture you see in social media. But mine were a thousand times better as it had August literally in the dish. I was sure many people would love these adorable pics. Especially my daughters who I constantly sent pics to.

Once done, I looked at August. Debating if I should take him out. Ultimately decided not, as I still had to finish my meal. With a mischievous smile, I took my spoon and started to eat around him.

August reacted in shock, scrambling in thick oatmeal to get away from the invading spoon. But when he saw that I purposely avoiding him, he relaxed and started to waddle around. Smiling up at me as if this was a game. And frankly, it was. In fact, it became more adorably fun when he picked a blueberry and pushed it onto my spoon.

"Eat," he said, pointing to the berry. "Eat."

I melted from cuteness overload before happily accepting the fruit. Munching with exaggerated moans. In response, August giggled while picking another fruit for me to "eat".

 It was just too darling to have him in there feeding me. I was also convinced that he added some flavour in my meal - he was after all still covered in sweet strawberry juices. The mini teabag succeeded in making my boring bowl of oatmeal fun and tasty.

With one last bite, all that remained was August. And I had a fun idea. With a playful smirk, I put my spoon right beside him.

"Get on," I sang.

August looked at the spoon than my mouth. And for a second he got nervous. He knew where the spoon went.

"Don't worry," I said softly and warmly. "I wont EAT you." Shaking my head as I said the word "eat".

This seemed to get the hesitant August onto the spoon. Which I ever so gently lifted him to my mouth.

"Relax," I whispered.

Without a second warning, I stuck my tongue out and run it from his belly to his face. Much to my pleasure, this seemed to make him smiled - finding it funny to be licked by my giant, wet tongue.

"See, its fun," I teased. Licking him at the side, running my tongue along his underarm. Causing him to giggle more.

Motivated by his happy response, I continued to lick more aggressively. Aiming for his rib cage as it seemed to be his sensitive spot. His soft giggles turned into a roar of laughter as his tiny hands tried desperately to stop my playful assault. But of course I wouldn't relent. In fact, when he was sufficiently at ease I pushed my tongue under him and pulled back. Bring him into my awaiting maw.

It surprised me how easily he fit. And it made my body tingle. Playful, I sloshed him around, enjoying every bit of him. But not long after - since I didn't want to scare him by leaving him in there too long - I spat him onto my awaiting hands.

August was a shaken, but either than that he looked fine. Wiping his cute little face from my saliva, he sat up and looked at me. Then smiled. Causing me to melt.

"Tay-see." He said tapping his chest.

"What," I asked in great amusement.

"Tay-see".

"Tasty?" I chuckled at what he just said. "Yes, you're tasty."

"TAY-SEE!" He laughed loudly, practically jumping on my palm.

I couldn't help but lick him one last time, causing him to fall onto his back. "Mmm-Hmm. Tasty."

August continued to laugh like a silly little boy. It made me see how far he's come from when we first met. Before he'd flinch at every breath I took. Now he's laughing at our silly/lewd little game. He really did grow quite a bit, and I was proud of him.

.....................................................

The night was cold, so I decided to spend it in the sitting room - it had a fireplace, comfy sofas/chairs, great collection of books on the large shelf and a suiting ambience. With a hot cup of tea on the nearby side table, a fluffy blanket over my legs, a thrilling book at hand, and August on my bosom, it was perfect for this cold night.

"You alright, August." I asked the restless mini.

It has been about an hour since we sat down, and for the most part the cutey was patiently listening to me read. But the last 10 minutes was different, he seemed restless. Like now he was trying to climb onto my sweater's high-neckline.

"Hey, little guy." I pinched his waist and brought him up to my eyes. "Whatcha doin?"

August replied by pointing back at my chest. Mumbling something intangible.

"Boobs?" I chuckled. "You want boobs?"

He nodded.

"Ok, I know you're too innocent to actually 'want boobs'. But it must be something related to it, right?"

He just pointed back at my chest. "Caaallll"

"Call?" I questioned. "They're boobs."

August shook his head furiously, "Cal!"

"I don't understand. But fine," I shrugged, dropping him back onto my breasts. "Its not like you want to grope me or something."

Like before, he made his way back to my neckline. Pulling it with all his little might. And much to my amusement, he slipped and fell. Tumbling down the slope of my breasts.

"You silly thing," I chuckled at his cuteness. "Here let me help."

 With little effort, I hooked a finger into my neckline and made an opening for August. Smiling up in thanks, he climbed onto the gap and slipped snugly against my neck. It was then I felt how chilly his arms and legs were.

"Ohhh," I said in realization. "You were COLD."

"Caalll... Dddd..."

"Cold," I corrected with a soft chuckle. "Here, why don't you go further down. Its warmer in there."

I tilted myself forward. And since I wasn't wearing a bra, or a shirt, he easily slid passed the valley of my breasts and down towards the soft belly.

"Its warm down there, right?" I asked, releasing my neckline and trapping August in my fuzzy, white sweater.

I couldn't see him, but the light shuffling around felt like he was making for my cleavage. And sure enough, he cuddled against the inner part of my right breast. With a prankish smile, I gently readjusted my left boob so it laid on him like a flesh blanket.

"August sandwich," I giggled. With him secured, I continued to read.

By that time I finished the book, it was late. Naturally I wanted to retire in the comforts of my bed. But didn't move so as not to disturb the sleeping ball between my bosom. Instead, I settled on surfing the net and checking emails on the phone.

Most emails were holiday greetings, junk, or advertisement. But one stood out. It was from my friend/manager, Nancy. If she sent an email, this was work related. It didn't give lots of info; she just wanted to meet for lunch to talk about job opportunities.

I used to be a model in my early 20s; though it wasn't a job I was passionate for. When I told Nancy I wanted out, she convinced me to do one final job. Apparently she owed her friend a favor, and when he saw me he asked Nancy if he could "scan" my face for a video game character he was developing. His team rigged me in fancy "motion capture" equipment and had me do many silly faces. It was definitely not like any modeling I've ever done.

Long story short, it was a new/fun experience. But in the end of it all, they couldn't pay me much - they were still small fries then. I'd have done it for free but Nancy asked them to pay me in royalties (if the game sells, they'll pay me a tiny percentage for using my face for the main avatar). Everyone thought the game wasn't going to be a hit and so they agreed. Oh how they were wrong.

People loved it. Soon millions of copies were sold. And that small portion of royalties - that wasn't suppose to amount to anything - suddenly made me quite comfortable in life. And not even a year later, Nancy's friend called me to help make a "better and more sophisticated" sequel. It was a bigger hit.

Thanks to that lucky, I was able do what and buy what I wanted (like my house). And when I had June and Julia, I was happy to focus everything on them. But now that they were gone, I needed to find something to keep me occupied. So I contacted Nancy to find me a job. Though that was before I got August. Now I had him, I wasn't ready to get busy. Especially since I was still training him.

I sent Nancy a reply: saying we can friday for lunch. But my intention was only lunch. If she did have another job for me, I'd decline it. I have my priorities. I have August.

Placing my phone away, I reached into my sweater and gently pulled August out. He stirred, but a soft hum and gentle caressed easily lulled him back to sleep. Then ever so quietly, I made my way to bed.

In the warmth of the comforter, I used my free hand to pull off one of my nightly sock - me wearing/warming August's "blanket" before bedtime had become routine. It still had a slight odor, but nothing as strong as the socks I used for this morning's exercise. I chuckled thinking about using that pair instead. But no, this sock was fine.

As gently as possible, I slid August inside and laid him on the pillow besides mine. Watching him all snugged reminded me of the countless of times I tucked my daughters in bed after they feel asleep on the couch (minus the sock part). It made me feel warm inside.

In greet satisfaction, I planting a soft kiss on the sock covered mini.

"Goodnight, August."