- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi guys.

This chapter was meant to be released on feb 14 (V-day) but I kinda got busy with my own V-day with the bf. So sorry about that.

Another long one. But hopefully it worth it. I kinda restarted this chapter 3 times. With different ideas clouding my mind, I didn't know what path to take. So I jumbled it up and this was the result.

Hope you all enjoy!

 

 

 

 

 

Mommy

With major advances in cyber technology, anyone can get anything online. And that includes all the cool new things I wanted to get for August. Sure, it might be easier online, but I preferred physically browsing the products. I'm old fashion that way. Especially since I cant accidentally buy a shirt a sizes too small at the shop itself - a problem I've done multiple times online.

My little "research" the other night had me quite enlightened. Which is why I had my current list of things to get at the mall. And at the top was the cute pedicure/manicure equipment. When I saw those minis painting nails, I was dying to get August to do mine.

Another must in my list were cloths for August. If I was going to let him do some commercials with Nancy, he must at least look professional. And the four robes he came with were too plain and so "last season".

The other things on the list were optional: ropes/ladders for August to get from around, a better potty box, toys for minis, furniture and whatever else fancies me. Maybe I'll check those houses they make for minis. Not that I planned on getting him one, I was already content with our sleeping arrangement.

"Here we are," I sang while parking the car. "Your first mall experience. Aren't you excited."

"Mall!" August squeaked excitedly from his perch on the dashboard. It wasn't the safest place for him, but he just loved to looking at the sights. Besides, I taped a small tissue box on the dashboard and had it stuffed with a soft sock. It looked comfortably ghetto.

"I should put finding a car seat in my list." I took August from his perch, placed on my shoulder then curled a scarf around my neck to secure him to me. It was the only way I could carry him around as the beige coat I wore didn't have pockets. "Are you good in there? Or it is too tight?"

One look at the rear-view mirror showed August completely buried in the warm fluffy cloth. So with a smile, I adjusted the scarf until I saw August's cute head pop out from the right side of neck.

"There you go, now you can look around while safe and warm." I smiled, poking his tiny head back into the folds as a tease. "Alright. Let's go."

Compared to most malls, this one was at the lavish side of the spectrum. Minis - or anything involving them - were quite costly, so not all mall had mini oriented shops. But this one stood over the rest as it had the greatest collections of mini stores in the region. In fact, there was an entire branch dedicated to selling mini related thing.

Before owning a mini myself, I hardly passed that branch of the mall. And if I did, I wouldn't be intrigued enough to stop and browse the wares. But now everything changed. As soon as I stepped inside, I felt like a walked into paradise. There were dozens of shops catering to every minis' need: fashion, toys, housing, tools, services, foods, etc... And I couldn't wait to visit them all.

The first shop we visited was called Mini Galleria. Their services had great reviews online, and they sold almost everything a mini needs. If I wanted to find something, this was a good place to start.

"Ok... This is fancier than I thought it'd be." I said once inside.

Unlike the average store, this had two sections: a waiting room and displaying area. And the manner they presented their product wasn't like the average shops too - it was all in glass counters or on revolving tables. And each exhibit wasn't crowded by multiple items, it was designed so one could appreciate each product by itself or in an intended set.

"Guess we should find some help," I said while making my way to the waiting area. Not a second later, a young woman with a pretty smile and a fashionable, black uniform approached me.

"Good morning, ma'am, and welcome to Mini Galleria." She spoke in such a sweet and accommodating voice. A clear indication that her employer treated her well. "May I ask if you would need any assistance?"

"Good morning," I smiled back. "And yes. I might need a lot of assistance."

"First time owning a mini," she asked. Not condescendingly, more like inquiring to see how much help I really needed.

"First time." I took August out of his comfy perch, presenting him to the warmly girl. "And I think the most immediate concern is finding a proper way to carry him around."

"Awww," she cooed down at August. "Such a pretty little thing. And we might just have what you're looking for. Please, follow me."

The young lady led me to the waiting area and sat me down on a rather comfortable accent chair. Beside it was a glass side table with its one mini sized accommodation - though the long mini sized sofa was rather large compared to August, but I didn't think much of it.

"Wow, they even have a place for you to sit." I told August as I gently set him on the table.

The curious little thing made his way to the downsized sofa set and examined the chairs. Before long, he jumped onto it like the silly thing he was.

"You like it?" I chuckled. "Maybe I'll get one for you and place it in the sitting room. That way we can both read on our own chairs like an old couple."

"Here you go, ma'am." The girl returned with what looked like a tablet that displayed their current products. But it was set on a specific category: Carriers. "If you find one to your liking, just show me and I'll get it for you."

"Thanks," I said, skimming through the choices. "Is that a necklace?"

"It is, ma'am. Would you want to see it?"

"I would, please. Oh and that bag accessory as well."

It wasn't long before the woman came back, presenting a collection of silver, gold and diamond necklaces along with what appeared to look like cups with hooks on them.

"So how do these work?"

"The necklace is just like any other necklace. But you can strap your mini on this," She latched a fine chain to a mini size belt. "That way, your cutie can ride your shoulder without worry of falling off."

"Oh, I guess that beats my scarf."

"I wouldn't say that, ma'am. It was quite creative and rather cute to hold your mini like there. Not to mention warm."

"Thanks," I said while examining the fine neck piece. "But do people actually use this? Isn't it a bit... Well..."

"Demeaning." The lady agreed. "Yes, people do buy it. But its more for the look than actually strapping their minis on it like a common dog. From my experience, owners usually just carry them in here," she said while lifting the cup like thing.

"Right, so how does that work?"

"Simple, ma'am." She sang, getting out a sample handbag. "You just place it in like this," she hooked the accessory inside, at the end of the purse. "Then slip your mini in. That way he is protected from the contents of your purse and can peek out when he wants."

"Oh, that's neat." I picked up the holder to examine.

"The inside is layered with soft detachable cushions that can be washed or replaced." The woman continued. "There also is an optional strap for your mini, just in case it's a lively one."

I looked down at August who started to climb the extra carrier on the table. With a smile, I helped him in. The lady and I cooed at how perfect he looked in there.

"He seems to like it."

"He does." I said, caressing August in his new holder. "I'll take one."

"Alright," the woman said, putting away the other things. "Would you want me to pack this up, or will you be using it out?" she asked looking adoringly at August who made himself quite comfortable in the holder.

"Could you please bag it. I don't think my current bag can carry it." The handbag I chose was rather small. More for fashion than actually carrying things inside.

"Of course, ma'am. But if you want I can recommend some shops that sell designer handbags with built in compartments for minis of all sizes."

"All sizes?"

"Yes ma'am." The woman explained. "Minis come in 3 different sizes. The defaults are doll sized, about 20 cm (8 in), and mouse sized, 10 cm (4 in)."

Guess that explains the "big", to August, sofa on the table, I thought.

"The other size is for the custom-made, height between 8-20 cm. And from the looks of it you got a custom-made mini yourself."

"I did. How could you tell?"

"He is smaller than 10 cm. Uncommon, but not unheard of. Though he will grow to 10 cm in time."

"Do all minis grow?"

"No. Just the ones specially made, like yours. The default is 10 cm for your type of mini. Minis smaller than that usually have the growth factor. This gives the owner a feeling of actually raising the mini."

"That's pretty cool." I smiled down at August. Noting to myself that I'd have to measure him constantly to track his growth. That is if he was designed that way, I'd have to ask my girls "But anyways, which shops should I check for those handbags? It's never a bad time to get a new one."

The young lady used the tablet to show me a list of designer brands. Most of which I knew were under the same parent company as this. It surprised me how fast the world was changing to integrate new trends.

"I'll make sure to visit some of these stores. They sell mini cloths too, right?"

"Of course, ma'am." The lady smiled as she handed off the displayed items to another lady in uniform, indicating which one to I wanted. "Would there be anything else you'd want to check out?"

"Oh right, I wanted ask if you had a sort of mini car seat? Something I can attach to the dashboard or the window. August does love seeing outside while I drive."

"We do, ma'am." A quick search on the tablet and options popped out. "This is like that holder for your phone, but instead its for a mini carrier. In fact its compatible with the carrier you got."

"Oh great! May I see it?

"Of course, ma'am. Is there anything else you'd want to see?"

"Actually," I smiled. "There is important thing."

"Let me guess." The lady gave a knowing grin. "The manicure/pedicure equipment?"

...............................................................

The rest of the day went perfectly. Not only did I get to try/buy new cloths, bags, and shoes for August and myself, but I even got to meet many other mini owners. And it felt like I just entered an exclusive society, one which shared enthusiasm for our adorable little dolls. And everyone was so approachable. All I'd have to do was comment on how adorable their mini was and we'd instantly be acquainted - sharing stories and pictures like we were all pals. Then when they eventually found out that I was a new owner, they'd give many advice on places/things/activities to visit/get/do with August. Frankly, it reminded me of those places of gathering (ex: parks) where moms communed over the shared bond/struggles we had by having children.

August too had a blast. He was like a tiny ball of energy - bouncing from one item to the next and was practically climbing/playing/probing everything in his reach. Including the other minis he was delighted to meet. It left me, and everyone around, in a constant state of "oohs" and "ahhs".

Before long, it was already lunch. So after eating in a mini friendly restaurant - recommended by one of my new acquaintances - we were on are way home. Both of us quite pleased with the outcome today.

I plopped down onto the soft and sighed in satisfaction as soon as we got home. Kicking off my warm boots, I reached between my breasts to retrieve the over excited August. He was so energized from his day that he wouldn't sit still in the carrier I attached to the dashboard. The only way to keep him from moving around while I drove was to trap him between my breast.

"Ma!" August scolded me as he came out, unpleased with his little timeout between my breasts. Not that he hated being pressed against them, but I did take him away from his fun in the new carrier he seemed to love.

"Don't get mad at me, little guy. I specifically told you to calm down or I'd put you there." I poked his rib, shifting his annoyed mood into feats of laughter. "Besides, its not that bad being between my breasts. Many people would kill to be in there."

With a single wet kiss on his head, I easily won back his love.

"All better?"

"Bet-tew..." He replied, smiling and wiping the spittle off his face.

"Good," I kissed him again, covering his face in another layer of gloss. "Now why don't we check out our new toys?"

I loved the part where I get to unbox all the new stuff. And from the looks of it, August too seemed to be excited as I lifted the first shopping bag over him on the coffee table.

"Ready," I asked while tipping the bag. And before August could react, I dumped the contents over him.

A colorful downpour of varying thongs buried my tiny boy under its softness.

"You like them?" I asked as August popped out from the folds. His innocent smile told me he didn't know how naughty it was to be covered in lady's underwear. "Well pick one and I'll model it for you."

August was familiar with the word "pick". So seeing me point at the varying cloths and saying "pick" was all he needed to understand what I wanted him to do. And like a good boy, he picked one by sitting on top of it: a pink mesh thong that left little to the imagination.

"Nice pick," I said while stripping out of both my tight black jeans and worn panties.

With a grin, I pulled the thong from under August, causing him to tumble cutely on the other soft fabrics. Then slipped little piece on until it was basically eaten by my shapely ass.

"Is it pretty," I twirled for him to fully appreciate.

"Pwe-tee." He replied, his eyes zoning onto my crotch. Though it was only innocent admiration, it still was exciting to be in awed.

"Ok, lets move on," I said, shaking my horny mind back into focus. If I didn't, then we'll surely have a repeat of last time.

The next things we checked were the various cloths I got for August. It was only fair that he changed for me after I changed for him. Plus, it was always fun dolling him up.

As I stripped him, I took a second to appreciate his naked form. He was losing his abs, but still had his overall slim build. Again I made a mental note to get him working out. Then like August, I too zoned into his crotch. Giggling to myself as I blew his tiny member and watched it sway from the steady stream of air. This seemed to make August blush. Which in turn made me bothered. But before things got too naughty, I covered him up.

 I dress August in a white sleeveless tunic that went down to his thighs. Then using a red sash, I wrapped it around his waist like a belt. By the time I was done, August looked like one of those boys in ancient history. And I got to say, they have to bring this fashion back in style, because my boy looked absolutely fetching!

We tried other tunics and robes. Mixing and matching to get the cutest ensemble. The best ones were pictured and uploaded to August's growing social media accounts. People loved them! And it was totally understandable. Looking at the zoomed in pictures of August - without "giant" things around - made him look like an average human. Well not entirely average, he was far more handsome than most. Any zoomed in photo of him could pass for those cute boy band type posters that would hang in a teenage girl's room - I know because I owned a few myself. And this realization made my heart skip.

August was definitely a catch.

"Damn it," I huffed in frustration and threw my phone at the far end of the coach. This was getting weird. Or was I making it weird? It hasn't really bothered me until now.

"Ma," August called from his perch near the edge of the coffee table. He looked up at me with big eyes. Concerned.

"Everything is ok, sweetie." I picked him up and planted a kiss on his head. "Mommy is just being weird."

"We... de"

"Weird... Strange." I said while leaning back against the coach and bringing August closer to my face. "You really are cute, you know that. I mean you were always small-cute. But seeing at you now... Well even look-wise you are cute."

The words flew over his head, but he still smiled warmly up at me as if he understood.

"Guess you have to be since you were engineered in a lab. The perfect little toy." I wrapped my fingers around his tiny frame, squeezing a little. "In reality, I can do anything to you. You are literally mine."

This didn't bother August one bit. In fact he started to giggle. Probably thinking this was a game.

"So I really shouldn't worry about the things I do to you. Right?"

"Wite!" August said with a completely oblivious bright smile.

"Right," I chuckled, planting another loving kiss on his head before dropping him on my bosom. "But no. You are too preciously innocent. I don't want to ruin that with my naughty ways."

I watched as August made his was to my neckline then slid into my shirt. I could feel him wiggle his way between my breasts, cuddling in their warmth.

"Well, at least not yet." I chuckled. Squeezing my tits to mess with the tiny boy.

..............................................................................................................................................................................

August

Today was one of the best days I ever had. Mommy brought me to this HUGE place with many different "toys" to play with. We even got to see other people my size! And they too had their own mommies carrying them around.

Sadly we didn't stay too long, but I knew we'd come back. Mommy seemed to enjoy the place as much as me, so we will visit again... At least I hoped.

On our way home, mom placed me in this cool new "carrier" thingy in the "car". But for some reason she didn't like me playing in there, because not long after she took me and stuffed me between her breasts. I don't mind it here - its soft, warm and smells nice - but I was having so much fun and mom stopped it! Though its all ok now. I cant really stay mad at her. She's the best!

Once home, we went through everything we bought. And I got to dress mom up! Or rather, pick what she wore - she was too big to dress. When it was mom's turn, she dressed me in everything and consistently took "photos". Not sure why she does, but if its mommy it must be important.

After dress up, I got to play with this new "ball" thingy. But it seemed to annoy mom a little since I kept dropping it off the "coffee table" and she'd have to get it back. So she settled for me playing on the floor, right between her legs. That way I wouldn't loss it as mom did something on the phone.

As I played closer to where her legs met, I caught the same smelly scent from before. It wasn't bad. It was just strange and strong. But I made sure not to say it "stinks", because the last time I did mom sat on me. I didn't know what game that was, but I didn't want mom stopping me from playing ball just yet.

Soon it was night. So we ate "dinner" and took "baths". Then, like the past few night, I started rubbing that nice smelling white goo over mom's feet.

"This will be your nightly chore," she said before. Whatever that means.

All I know is that I liked this game. Mommy's feet were so pretty, and putting the white stuff made it smell better and feel softer. It made me want to cuddle up and sleep. But like always, when I finished my "chore", she'd take me, slip me into her warm sock and lay me on a pillow where I'd be gently lulled to sleep by her soothing reading voice.

........................................................

"Happy Valentine's Day!" Mom sang the next morning as she happily dropped a red "flower" and "heart" shaped thingy right beside me on the "dinner table".

"Va... Lee... Ties."

"Valentines." She giggled, opening the heart thingy. "Here, have some chocolates."

I tasted chocolates before. They were sweet and yummy. And now I had this all to myself! Well I had to share some with mommy, but I'm ok with that.

"Valentines is a day you spend with special people." She spoke, popping a chocolate ball into her mouth. "Its a day to show our love."

"Lub?" I knew the word. Mom always says it to me. What was it? Ah, right. "Lub you."

"Awww," she sang, bending down to pat me on the head. "Love you too, sweetie." With that, she danced her way back to her "laptop", humming happily as she played with it.

I stuck near my chocolates for a while, eating as much as I could. But now stuffed, and bored, I was curious to see what mom was doing. So I climbed my way between her arms and inspected the large "screen". On it I saw images of flowers and many other red things.

"They're for the girls," she spoke without looking away. "I always send them chocolates and flowers on Valentine's Day; its kinda like gifts to show and remind them how much I love and miss them."

Mom seemed gloomy as she spoke. So determined to make her feel better, I walked up to her arm and kissed it.

"Thanks, sweetie," she paused to rub my head in acknowledgement. "I needed that."

It was nice to see her warm smile back.

"You know, when the girls were younger they used to be my valentines. We'd spend the entire day doing all kinds of silly things together... It was fun."

She sighed deeply after that.

"But then they grew up, got their own valentines, and I was left alone to watch them outgrow me day by day. You know I tried getting my own valentine dates as well - to 'fill the void'. But it never worked out. Those dates were just filler - weren't really meant to last. We'd break up, and I would be left alone once again."

Her fingers softly wrapped around my body, lifting me up to her pretty face.

"But I'm not alone anymore." She gently caressed my body, with a soft smile. "You're here now, and you're different. Because you wont ever leave me, will you?"

I understood "leave". It was the word she said when she disappeared for the entire day. And I didn't like it. So I shook my head, no.

"I thought not," her voice got brighter. "Then August," she paused timidly. "Will you do me the honor of being my valentine?"

"Va-Lin-tie." I said more clearly, though not as well as mom. As I watched her patiently staring at me, I knew she wanted a response. Not sure what kind, but her happy face meant it must be good. So I nodded... yes?

"I though so." She said, covering me with kisses.

..............................................................................................................................................................................

Mommy

For a woman like me, getting a valentine date was easy. I could whistle and instantly find myself company for this day of love. Though like my many ventures in dating, it usually didn't last. It was after all a sad act to not be lonely. Never genuine.

I guess the reason I never got back into dating was because I still loved the father of my girls - even years after his passing. Not getting over him meant meeting other men was just for pleasure and never for love. But I didn't mind. I already had my happily ever after, I didn't need a second.

But today was different. I had August, and it was his first Valentine's Day. Naturally I was excited for him. And maybe a little for myself. After all, I always did ended Valentine's Day with a bang...

"No." I scolded myself.

I wouldn't force this on August... At least not yet. He needed to understand what it was first. Or else might turn into a pervy deviant. A cute pervy deviant.

"I'm just having a nice dinner with the new special boy in my life." I told myself. Reforming my resolve.

......................................

After bathing August in his new mini sized bath, I dried him up and placed him on my large vanity. On one side were his new dresser, standing divider (for "privacy"), and vanity. All mini sized! It was so cute to see his little changing area dwarfed by my "large" makeup products, lotions and creams.

Since we were going to have a special dinner, I dressed August in his most formal looking tunic and robe. It wasn't a suit, but it was definitely fancy. It gave August this classy foreign dignitary look - elegant and exotic.

"Well aren't you a little prince," I cooed.

Once he was changed, I left him on the bed with his new toys and favorite series playing on the laptop. This way he would be too distracted not to notice me dolling up. I wanted to surprize him. So taking my dress, appropriate accessories and makeup, I snuck out to the guest room to change.

The dress I chose was white. It draped over one shoulder - showing my slender neck and elegant collarbone. From my waist, it went down in a slant; cutting from my left hip so it showed my leg when I walked. For shoes, I chose a silver lace heels that strapped up to my knees - it made my butt pop and gave my legs this illusion of appearing longer. Not that I needed them longer, they were long enough, and literally skyscrapers to August.

I put my hair in a fancy braided bun. Leaving several locks to fall along the side of my head to give it that elegant messy touch. For earings, I chose silver drops with diamonds decorated bottoms. And to end the ensemble, I wore a slim necklace that sat on my collarbone.  

My original goal was to look like one of those ancient queens or mythological goddess to match my little prince. And from what I saw in the long mirror, I really nailed the look. With a minimal touch of makeup, I was ready to show myself to August.

"Hey little prince, how do I look." I sang while dancing my way into the room.

The look in his face was priceless. He went from playing with his ball to gawking, mouth agape, at me. Completely in awe, he only had one thing to say, "Pwetty."

That touched me. August still didn't understand the full concept of conversation or interaction, yet somehow he said the the right thing. And in such a genuine manner. NOT because he wanted to get in my pants.

With a warm smile, I picked up my little valentine and hugged him against my chest.

"Shall we?" Not really waiting for a response, I made for the dining room.

Everything was already set up. Mood lighting, candles, porcelain plate, napkin, and everything else appropriate on my side of the table. On the other side, I had set his own new mini dining table along with its mini fineries.

"Isn't it neat," I basked at my own handy work.

"Neeee-t."

"Neat." I corrected. "Ya, I kinda went all out. But now that I think of it, I didn't even teach you proper dining etiquette."

"Et...ket."

"Etiquette," I chuckled at how August face contorted to mimic my words. "But that doesn't matter. Tonight is me showing how much I appreciate you being in my life. So who cares about etiquette?"

Dinner consisted of a steak meal I had ordered, which I cut a portion into an appropriate size and assembled finely on August's small plate. With everything set, we both sat on our seats, and started eating.

During our meal, I couldn't help notice that August was acting strange. More "controlled" or "refined". Because he truly tried to follow the way I ate - cutleries and all. Though clumsy and obviously forced, it was still precious watching him try his best. Like he knew this was a special night and didn't want to disappoint me.

As cute as it was, watching him made me feel kinda bad. I mean no one should suffer trying to eat. So with a big smile, I dumped the knife and fork and started eating with my hands. Stuffing my mouth in exaggeration for August pleasure. And my tiny boy more than loved my messy display. Soon he joined me.

Dinner couldn't have gone any better.

............................................

After our meal, we sat back in the living room and shared a bottle of wine. Well I drunk and he played on my breasts. Several glasses later I had a great idea of dumping him in the crystal. Watching and laughing as he waded around the scarlet liquid.

"Talk about sharing a glass," I joked.

Then with a naughty grin, I tipped the crystal over and downed the rest of the wine in one full swing. Catching August in my mouth like one would an olive in the end of a martini. I teased the bite sized boy, sloshing him around while sucking the wine off his skin and cloths. Marvelling at his wondrous taste.

"Ptooey," I spat him on my open palm as my tongue fidgeted to dislodge his sash that got stuck between my molars. "We need to get your cloths off. I spent a lot on them, it'll be a shame to ruin it after one use."

Stripping August proved more challenging in my slight tipsy state. But once done, I basked at his adorable little body.

"You really are a pretty thing," I slurred, taking a second to caress and admire his youthful frame. And he responded by clumsily falling over, laughing as my fingers tickled his skin. "Haha, are you tipsy as well?"

He looked at me in a daze. Smiling like a fool after a drink. Guess that's a yes.

"Hey, you want to see something nice."

"Na... Nice," he mumbled.

"Yup. Here, I'll show you."

Without giving much warning, I dropped him on sofa then clumsily stood up to shimmy off my gown. And as it fell over my hips, I presented the only thing I had left on to my little valentine: my pink thong.

"You like," I pulled the elastic and snapped it against my waist. "Its the one you picked for me yesterday. I figured you'd liked it if I wore it tonight."

"Pwe...Pwetty." He mumbled again.

"Awwww," I cooed. "Thanks."

Crouching beside the couch, I brought my crotch closer to the mini.

"Here, have a better look."

Using a finger, I poked August closer to the nether that hovered over him. For a brief moment, I had the urge to just lay down and bury him in my muffs. But somehow I managed to restrain my fuzzy and horny mind.

"Ugh," I huffed. "I promised not to do anything naughty tonight, and yet here we are."

In a frown, I plopped on the coach, snatched August up and placed him in the valley of my bare breasts. Frustrated in more ways than one. With a heavy sigh, I decided to end the night and just satisfy my desires solo.

"Hey August, I think we should just call it a- huh? What you doing, little guy?"

My eyes dropped to find August kissing my breast. There was nothing naughty in it. Knowing August, it was simply a genuine show of appreciation and love. Yet as I watched him, my naughty brain couldn't thing of anything else other than sexual. And that growing tingle in my core caused me to loss my will to stop anything from happening.

As if on auto drive, I picked him up and dumped him right next to my swelling pink nipple. Biting my lower lip, I simply hoped he could align the dots. At least I still had enough control not to force him.

To my greatest pleasure, August willingly bent over and pressed his tiny lips against my sensitive teat.

"Ohhhh, daaamn," I squealed as the sudden burst of burning passion erupted from his gentle touch.

My hand instinctively dropped against my free breast, squeezing and caressing fondly as I concentrated on August. And as he continued his worship, the other hand snaked its way between my legs, finding perch on a hot and moist crotch. By the time I made contact, all sense of logical thought was beyond me.

I wanted nothing more than to end Valentine's Day with a bang.

..............................................................................................................................................................................

August

The red thing that mommy drunk was not as nice as I thought it would be. In fact, I didn't enjoy swimming in the pungent fluid. But for some reason, the longer I stayed in the liquid - smelling and drinking it - the stranger I felt. It was like a warm feeling that made me light and woozy. Almost sleepy. But I wasn't sleepy. In fact, I was energized. Wanting nothing more than to continue playing with mom. I felt... Happy.

One thing lead to another, and soon I was staring up the "panties" mommy wore yesterday. It was pretty, and so I told her. In response, she moved closer to me, like she wanted to pin me down against it. And the closer it got, a familiar scent hit my nose. It was stronger now, enough to make my head lighter. But I didn't mind it. In fact, the longer I looked at and smelled it, the more it made me feel another strange sensation... One between my legs.

Another disoriented swishing and swooshing, and I found myself dropped between mommy's breasts. They were warmer and moister than usual. Smelling strongly of her sweat, lotion, and that sweet thingy she called "perfume".

From the rumbling above, I knew mom was talking again. But I just couldn't concentrate enough to understand a word. So I just stared. And the longer I stared, the more warm and funny I felt inside. She was the best, and I wanted to tell her that. Or at least show her how much she means to me. So in determination, I leaned onto the slope of her breast, hugged it as much of it as possible, then kissed it fondly.

This seemed to make mommy happy.

Another shifting around, then I found myself right beside a pink bump that extended from the top of mom's breasts. I didn't know what it was, but I had those as well - though mine didn't popped out that much.

With a confused look, I watched as mom pointed at it. Yet not once did she say a word. I figured it was another one of her games; like she wanted me to guess what I had to do. But this was easy! Obviously she wanted me to do something to that pink thingy. The question was, what...

Taking a bet, I leaned down and planted a kiss. Instantly, I got my answer.

Mom let out this happy sound as her body shuddered. Clearly this was what she wanted. So I continued, causing her to shudder some more. On instinct, I wrapped my arms around the pink bump to balance myself enough to continue kissing. This only made her quiver more, and let out louder, happier noises. Which in turn encouraged me to continue.

As I kissed the swelling surface, something in my the back of my head pushed me to be a bit more forceful. I let that feeling drive me into grinding myself against her soft flesh. As I did, a spike of pleasure engulfed me with all sorts of nice I never knew existed. And so I continued with new vigor.

This was really turning out to be a great game.

In the midst of our fun, my fuzzy mind told me to stick out my tongue and run it along the pink surface. Not sure why I wanted to do it, but I just did. And as I made contact with her skin, I shuddered. Mom tasted amazing! Salty and somewhat tangy. Not the usual taste I would say is delicious, but it was unique and addictive. In fact, as I started I couldn't stop licking.

"Ohhhhh, August." Mom sang happily as her hands pressed against my back.

It was hard to keep in place as she kneaded me into her soft flesh. Almost like she wanted to stop me from playing the game. So with a smile, I turned around and tried wrestling with her fingers.

"No, don't stop," she said hazily. "Keep licking."

I could do nothing as mommy easily turned me over and pinned me onto her flesh. Gently pushing my head against the now hard orb. She always won in wrestling.

"Please, lick." she said. Almost begging.

I didn't understand her words. But clearly she wanted me to continue playing. So I complied by sticking my tongue and running it across her salty skin.

"Yes," she howled. "Lick me up, baby."

"Lick", I whispered to myself. So this is lick.

The more I "licked", the more she sang in pleasure. And the more forceful I got, the more she shuddered and jerked. It was a back and forth came. And it was fun.

"August," she huffed as her fingers wrapped around my body and lifted me up to her face. "I need you."

She looked winded. Like those times when she over exercised. But not entirely tired, more like overly happy that it made her look funny. Whatever the case, I couldn't examine her face long enough before I was swooshed down and dropped onto her warm belly. Left to wonder what fun we would have next.

Before I could tell, she started the next game. My world shook as she lifted her hips, allowing her to slip the pink "thong" off her butt and down her long legs. And as it came off, she flicked it right on top of me.

"Oops," she laughed. "Sorry."

I found myself coated in some thick fluid that leaked from the thing. It was almost felt like the white stuff mom made me put on her feet, only stickier. And the smell was strong, making my head spin, heart pound and knees shake. I had to get out before I collapsed. But as soon as I popped out, mom grabbed me.

My world spun wildly again before her hand pushed me - face first - onto something warm and wet. I was never hugged on such a wet place. The only thing I knew felt like this were mommy's lips, but it wasn't this wet or this stinky. This smelled like the "panties" and "peepee" area of mom. Was I there?

Before long, the large hand on my back started rocking me up and down along the length of the wet surface. All around me I could hear squishes and splurts, and over it all were mom's songs of pleasure. Not sure what new game this was, but mom was enjoying it. And I still had to figure out how to play.

Not knowing what to do, I just stayed limp and let mom have her fun with me. But as my head hit a small swelling pink bump, I was drawn to it. Like the bigger pink orb on her breasts, I just had to lick this one. And so I did.

"Oh! YES!!!" Mom shouted. So this is what I had to play with! With a smile, I joined in on the fun.

As minutes passed, I got better at this. I knew mom liked it when I squeezed and licked the pink button. So I put more effort in my attack, determined to outplay mom. And it seemed to work. She would shout words of encouragement and howl in pleasure. Then she'd pick up the pace, making it more challenging for me.

Feeling like I was about to win, I grabbed onto the pink orb and sunk my teeth down as hard as I could.

"OHHH FUCK!!!"

I felt a collective tensing of ever muscle in her body. And with that, I knew I was besting mom. So my efforts double, I bit down harder, rubbed harder and did everything as intensely possible. But just as I got to the climax of my efforts, mom pushed me down into the splitting folds and let my legs get sucked into the something warm and wet. And as soon as I was chest deep, a strong gash of hot fluid erupted from within and hit me with strength. It forced its way into my mouth and nose as I helplessly struggled to fight against the strong current. Not sure how many bursts there were, but by the last squirt, I was drained.

I did little as mom pulled me out of the hot place and lifted me up to her bright happy face. Her pretty smile brought some strength back into my bone. Enough for me to return a smile.

With that, she draped my over her lips. Kissing and caressing me in a more gentle manner. Like she was congratulating me for playing the game right.

"You did great," she sang while licking the sticky fluid off my skin. "You were amazing."

Her loving eyes examining my freshly cleaned frame. Then zoned right between my legs.

"Oh," she giggled. "At least I know you had fun too."

Her finger softly flicked my peepee stick. And for the first time every, I noticed it was quite swollen... And painful. Not in the sense that it hurt, more like in such an intense pleasurable sensation that it needed to be dealt with. But I didn't know how to.

"Awww, do you want me to take care of that?"

Her finger hovered over my swollen stick, but didn't descend. In desperation, I reached for it and pouted up at mom. Begging her to help me.

"Don't worry, little guy," she said in a slur. "Of course I'll take care of that. Its only right that I return the favor."

I wanted to protest when I saw her hand retreat. But before I could complain, she pressed me against her lips. Taking my stiff stick into her warm puffs. Then slowly started to suck.

"Eeeep," was all I managed to say as a wave of pleasure rocked my core.

I wriggled and twisted. Grabbed and scratched the soft lips in front of me. Kicked and shouted. All while the pleasure grew, spiking out to all the corners of my body. Before long my back arched, and my eyes pulled behind of my head. My stick felt like it was melting. And then...

Total... Utter... Bliss...

"Ahhhhhh," I screamed in total rage of pleasure as I felt myself exploded in fury.

Mom picked up on this and continued her assault on my aching stick. Licking and sucking in such a way that made me loss my mind. And I did.

My body fell limp and my mind got dark. I didn't know what was happening, but I knew I was being lifted somewhere. Mom's pretty smile can be seen at the distance, bright eyes looking down at me with love.

"You did well," she whispered. Planting another kiss on my head.

I was then dropped on something soft. From the smell I assumed it was between mommy's breasts. But I was too worn to check. Instead, I closed my eyes and allowed myself to drift away with the calming rhythm from within mom's warm body. The last thing I remember was feeling something gently laid over me, and one final whisper.

"Goodnight, my little valentine."