- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This request was a simple futa condom entrapment story. It's short and focused. Contains: Giant futanari, masturbation, condom entrapment, cum-play.

 

Kara came home tired and irritated. The futanari had a bad day at work. She let herself fall on her sofa, fixed her dark, short hair and looked to her left, where she kept the box of tinies. Just looking at it was already causing a stir within her parts.

She went to the bathroom and had a quick shower, then, still naked, approached the box. "So, anyone wants to play with me today?" The small crowd of one inch people inside did not answer. Kara left for a moment, to get a condom, and came back to the box. She picked up a handful of tinies, and crammed them into the rubber condom, then sat down on her sofa. Turning on the TV, she put on her favorite porn: A giantess rampaging through a tiny city. She loved the actress' immense tits, and how she used them as wrecking balls. The blood stained beauties were hypnotic.

With a hand on her rapidly hardening cock, she began pumping, and her pride quickly reached its full size of nine inches, and the thickness of a beer can, with angry veins crossing its length. Its arrogant virility stood in stark contrast with the rest of her petite, soft, feminine body.

She put the condom on, slowly so that her little toys did not immediately die, crushed against her glans.

The video was getting to the good part, where the porn star grinded herself against a skyscraper. Kara brought a hand to her tits, kneading her generous mounds. While her other hand kept pumping up and down her thick cock.

Moans escaped her lips, as waves of pleasure spread through her body. Precum began to leak out of her tip, in copious quantities. The tinies fought to remain on top, in order not to get drowned or crushed by her hands. Their tiny, desperate movements against the most sensitive part of her monster drove her wild, it was the best feeling of the world. More precum leaked out, making them even more desperate; they were stuck in a positive feedback loop that sent constant electric sparks through her dick.

Her other hand let her boob go and reached down to her hungry pussy, which was dripping a copious amount of juices down her thighs. Her aroused folds welcomed her hand, devoured it, while her fingers pumped in and out of herself. Pressure built up deep within her groin, but she was not ready to let herself go. Slowing down her pace, she rode the edge of her orgasm, while the condom kept filling with more precum.

The porn actress collapsed the building under her, while her climax lost her control of her own limbs. Rolling around the debris, she picked up random handfuls of people and dropped them into her mouth.

Kara scrounched her toes and bit her lips, in a futile attempt at holding back her orgasm for a little while longer. But the gates finally opened.

Her mouth opened wide, as a grunts of pleasure escaped her throat, while her cock somehow became even harder and began pumping out cum, in long juicy spurts. Her vaginal walls rhythmically contracted around her fingers, while her other hand kept pumping up and down her big shaft. Her mind lost itself in the sea of pure bliss, while her feet dug into the floor, and her hips swung wildly. The extra large condom was inflating to accommodate her huge output, but it was barely keeping up, while the crowd of tinies desperately fought against the rising tide of futa cum, reaching for the small pocket of air on top of the condom.

The relentless barrage of girl semen finally ended. The futanari slowed down, while she slowly regained control of her limbs. She looked down at the heavy weight of cum that warped the condom, making it look like a goldfish bag, with the tinies as its aquatic inhabitants. If there was one thing she was more proud of her dick, it was her output, those tinies were swimming in what must have felt like an olympic swimming pool to them.

Being careful not to spill any of the condom's content, she took it off and observed the tinies swim around for a while. Amazingly, most were still alive, she was always impressed by the hardiness of those little guys. It made them perfect toys for her. With an evil smirk, she tied the condom up, and left it on the table next to the box, as a nice decoration.

The TV attracted her attention again, when the actress moaned loudly. Her cock twitched. Maybe she could go for another round.