- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A request about a trap shrinking his crush and having their fun with him, until he breaks. Contains: giant trap, entrapment, cum-play, vore.


Seth finally left his bathroom, ready for the night. That was the day he would finally meet the girl he had been talking to for almost two months now. He met her online and the two of them immediately clicked: They liked the same movies, bands, videogames, even the same food!

And boy was she a catch! A short, soft, slender, beauty, with captivating blue eyes and a short curly brown hair that made her look outrageously cute. She was flat as a board, but he did not mind. He never was much of a boob guy anyway.

Half an hour later, he was at the bar where they agreed to meet. He had to wait no more than five minutes before seeing her enter, in a beautiful long dress and cute sandals. He waved at her and she got to him.

"Hey there! We finally meet! I'm so excited" she said, hugging him. Her voice sounded a little different than what he was used to hear in voice chat, a bit rougher and deeper.

But he paid no mind to that fact "I'm so glad to finally meet you, Alex!" Seth said, and sat down.

The spent a delightful time drinking and talking. Before long, however, he felt something touching him under the table: Alex's foot. Seth blushed. Alex winked at him with a smirk. She moved her foot up to his crotch and began rubbing his jeans with gentle determination.

Seth swallowed. He could feel his dick rapidly hardening under his clothes. Before things got to critical levels of danger, however, she retracted her foot, put her sandal back on and stood up. Then, she got closer to him and whispered "Let's get into the bathroom for a quick moment, all right?"

Stunned, confused, and aroused, Seth obeyed.

As soon as they entered, Alex slammed the door shut and forced Seth against the wall, grinding herself against him. The moment her groin touched his thigh, however, he realized something was wrong: He felt a hard object rubbed against his jeans. Was he...

With a sudden surge of bravery, he brought is hand down to touch her nether regions. "Oh, bold, I like it!" She said, forcing herself against his hand.

He had no doubt, it was a dick; a hard, huge dick.

"Like what you feel?"

He pushed her away. "What the hell? What is the meaning of this? Are you a guy?"

Alex giggled. "Of course I am, silly."

"Wh-What? Why didn't you tell me?"

Alex shrugged. "You never asked. You were happy thinking I was a girl and, well I enjoy dressing as one so why not let both of us have what we want? Besides, I never lied to you, my profile clearly states I'm male; it's not my fault you never checked." She smiled. "Listen, why don't we just go with it? I like you. You like me. Let's fucking do it!"

Seth put his hands in front of him. "Listen, I appreciate the offer, but I am straight. I am sorry for wasting your time, but I'm going to go now."

Alex sighed. "Every time the same answer." And then he brought a hand under his dress and took something out of his panties. The device looked like a small remote.

"What is that?" Seth asked, just before Alex pushed a button. And then black.

 

Alex woke up naked, lying on a hard surface. Did he pass out? He did not drink that much. As he struggled to clear his head, the memories of his date came back, and he jumped up on his feet. Did Alex knock him out? Or drugged him?

The environment looked utter alien to Seth. The hard wooden surface he was standing on was the size of a football field, but the texture was smooth and seamless, as if it was made by a single immense wooden tile. In the distance he could see strange glass and ceramic structures, and further away a gigantic white wall.

"Oh, you woke up! Good!" Seth turned around towards the voice, and saw a gigantic Alex standing above him. The huge trap loomed over him like a mischievous god, impossibly tall and powerful.

Seth felt his limbs tremble, as his heart threatened to burst out of his chest. "What happened to me?"

"I shrunk you, obviously" he simply said. He then brought his head down to his level, putting his chin on top of the wooden surface. Seth was just about tall enough to touch the bottom of his nose with the top of his own head. How small was he now? Four inches? A little less? A little more?

"I know this must seem overwhelming and scary, but it does not have to be! I still like you, despite your rejection, and we can still have plenty of fun!"

"Wh-Why did you shrunk me?" Seth managed to say.

Alex puffed, sending an unprepared Seth to the ground, falling painfully on his butt. "Because I like you, and I want to keep you as my pet-boyfriend. Why else?"

"You can't do this to me!"

"But I already did! Now hush, I want to have fun" he said, and brought his fingers down. Seth tried to run away, but to no avail. Alex hand grabbed him with no effort, and the giant femboy brought him to his bed, where he dropped him off on top of a pillow. Then, Alex winked at him and began sensually undressing, swaying his hips, feeling his body up with his hands. His dress came off and his gigantic, feminine body was on full display.

Even after feeling his dick, Seth had trouble believing he was a man: Alex was just so slender and delicate, his soft skin was nothing like his own. Alex had the build of a gym bunny, with lean, athletic muscles just hidden behind a thin layer of fat. His panties could barely contain his manhood. Alex turned around and gave a good smack to his perfect bubble butt, then he took off his panties, and threw them away, and finally turned around again, giving Alex a full view of his huge cock, at half mast and already almost as long as his own when he was his normal size. Even Alex's cock, however, still looked quite feminine: It did not have angry veins or dark splotches of skin, but a rather pleasant appearance. His balls as well, sizable as they were, did not look out of place on his feminine body.

Seth's gaze upon his nether region caused a surge in Alex's arousal. Bringing down his small feminine hand, which made his tool look even bigger, he began slowly and delicately pumping up and down. In a few moments, he was fully hard. The shadow of his member reached Seth, casting him in darkness, while Alex looked down at him, proud and lustful.

Then the femboy got onto the bed, and slowly lowered himself on top of Seth, who was too paralyzed with fear and awe to move. His brain could not process something that big moving so fast, and even if it could, it was too late anyway.

The darkness grew around him, as Alex body grew nearer. The air became hotter and more humid, as the smell of Alex's arousal reached his nostrils. His taut stomach became Seth's sky, and finally, his dick descended upon him.

Alex's glans made contact with his stomach, forcing to take a step back. But the gigantic tip, half as tall as him, did not relent, and finally he found himself with his back against the soft surface of the pillow, and the hard cock-head against him.

The two of them stood still for a few moments, while Alex enjoyed the sensation of Seth's tiny body against his sensitive tip, and Seth endured the overwhelming heat, humidity, and smell of his captor's giant tool. A drop of precum, as big as his entire head, oozed out and splashed against his face, taking his breath away for a few moments.

Alex took his dick away for a second. Seth took a deep breath of relief, but peace did not last long, as Alex dropped a drop of lube on top of his cock, and gave it a good few strokes, then brought it back down against the tiny man, and began gently rocking back and forth. The huge cock rubbed Seth up and down. He struggled to breathe, while precum and lube coated his body.

Alex increased the pressure, forcing Seth into the soft surface of the pillow, and began humping it. Even under the huge cock sliding up and down his battered body, and the overwhelming pressure forcing him deeper and deeper into the pillow, he could hear the moans of pleasure coming out of Alex's throat. In fact, he could feel the vibrations they caused travel all the way down to him.

Alex picked up the pace, lost in the sensation. Pressure built within his groin, while his dick throbbed.

And then his climax came. Without slowing down his humping, Alex let out a grunt of pure pleasure, while is cock pumped out thick ropes of cum, coating the pillow and bed sheets, almost drowning Seth under him. Five, six, seven spurts later, his dick was finally satisfied, and his orgasm ended. Alex let himself fall down to the side, and picked up the tiny man between his fingers, trembling, and exhausted.

"Oh, you look so cute! Was it good for you? For me it was awesome, we should definitely do this again!" Alex said, then he stretched his limbs. "But now I'm tired, what do you say we take a nap? I've got the perfect place for you!"

With that, Alex stood up and got to the bathroom, where he quickly washed himself and his tiny prisoner, then he too a couple of socks from his drawer and sat on the bed again. "I know you love my feet, so I thought this was the perfect place for you" he said, and then dropped the shrunken man into his sock, followed by his foot. He then laid down on his bed, and drifted into a very pleasant sleep, while Seth was stuck against his sole, barely able to breathe, move or think.

 

The morning after, Alex woke up perfectly rested. He wiggled his toes and scrounched his sole, enjoying the sensation of Seth stuck against his foot. Sitting down on the bed, he took off his sock and finally extracted him.

"Please, let me go!" Seth screamed.

"Not until you admit you like me! That you love me and want to be my boyfriend forever."

"Wh-Are you insane?"

Alex sighed, then smiled. "Don't worry I know how to be patient. I'll wait. But I am going to get my fun in the mean time."

With that said, the giant trap placed Seth on top of his desk. Alex then stood at full height, enjoying the view of the cowering tiny in front of him. His cock twitched, as the flames of his arousal came back. Biting his lips, Alex began stroking his huge cock in front of Seth, frozen in place.

It did not take long for Alex to achieve orgasm. An adrenalinic rush of pleasure flooded his brain, while his cock angrily shot cum all over the desk, bombarding Seth's tiny body with the thick, white substance. Satisfied, Alex went to the bathroom, leaving Seth a quivering mess, buried under his warm semen.

 

That ritual repeated day after day. Alex would wake up, cover him in cum, leave, and come back home hours later, only to ignore him until bed time, when he put him in his sock and went to bed with Seth stuck to his sole. Sometimes, Alex felt particularly horny and covered him in semen multiples times a day, or humped the pillow with him between them again.

One day, Seth had enough, and when Alex put him on his desk, he took a deep breath and said: "I-I want to be your boyfriend!"

Alex's eyes opened wide. "Really? Forever mine?"

"Y-yes, forever yours."

Alex smiled and took him in his hands. "Finally!" Then the giant trap gave him a mischievous smirk. "I think my boyfriend deserves a reward for his brave decision." Alex brought him up to his mouth, and caught Seth's legs with his tongue. He pushed the tiny man inside his mouth up to his waist, and began expertly rubbing his sex, while applying a gentle sucking pressure against him.

Seth could do nothing but withstand the giant boy's attention. His dick eventually responded to the stimulation and hardened. The giant tongue felt great against his cock, and in no time Seth felt his orgasm coming.

"Alex, I..." And then he exploded against his captor's tongue. It felt good, no, incredible. Maybe that tiny boyfriend thing would not be so bad.

But then, he felt Alex's hand pushing him further inside. In a mere second, he was trapped in his mouth, drowning in his saliva, rocked around by his tongue. Before he could even understand what was happening, Alex swallowed, and he fell down his dark throat.

Alex moaned, satisfied. "Ahhh" he said, while patting his belly, "wow you'll be mine forever."