- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Amy has Brian and Sophie paint her toenails.

Veronica is stuck on a chair - what could go wrong?

Brian shuddered as he saw Roger and Chad be brought to Stephanie’s mom. Brian considered himself lucky at the moment. He knew one more smartass comment to Stephanie and he was in trouble.

Sophie looked at Brian with dismay.

“Come on, genius”, said Sophie, “think of a way to get us out of here. Ching Chong is going to kill all of us at some point – except Roger because it’s clear she wants to stick him in her fortune cookie.”

“Can you stop with the racist bullshit? And plus, Amy will protect me.”

“Do you really think that meek waste of space is going to do anything to stop her friend? Get with the program!”

The truth was Brian didn’t know what to expect.

Amy walked over to their spot with Stephanie.

“Amy, you can put your feet up right by that towel. Let’s get those toenails painted.”

Amy obliged. She kicked off her flats and sat on the chair – putting her feet right by Brian and Sophie.

Brian reached his hand and rubbed Amy’s big toe.

“Oh, that tickles”, said Amy, “be careful, Brian.”

“Brian”, said Stephanie, “you get a little brush made by me. Now do a good job on Amy’s foot. Easy way to impress her, little stud.”

Brian saw Amy’s face turn red with embarrassment. She definitely wasn’t one for attention.

“As for you, Sophie”, said Stephanie, “when Amy painted your nails, you complained about her speed. Now, it’s your turn to see how you do.”

“No fucking fair and you know it. I’m the size of an ant!”

“And one more thing.”

Stephanie picked up Sophie and cut off much of her long blonde hair with a snip. Stephanie then put the hair onto a little brush.

“You won’t get away with this”, snarled Sophie.

“Oh, I already have”, responded Stephanie with a smirk.

Brian put his focus on Amy’s attractive feet. He wanted Amy to smother him with them but he doubted she would do anything bold with other people around.

Brian took his brush and dipped it into the tiny bucket containing light blue polish.

“This is so cool”, said Brian, “it’s like painting a car.”

“My feet are like a car to you?”, asked Amy as she lightly stroked Brian with her big toe.

“I can certainly ride them.”

Brian then began painting Amy’s toenails. He was careful to make sure the nail polish stayed within the nail but he couldn’t resist the temptation to touch her skin from time to time.

“You’re doing such a great job, Brian”, said Amy, “keep it up!”

With Amy’s kind words, Brian continued his work on Amy’s foot. Maybe this could be a new profession for him.

To Brian’s right, there was Sophie looking at Amy’s foot in disgust.

“This is soooo humiliating”, whined Sophie, “this girl is so below me even when I am so small.”

“You’re going to paint Amy’s nails”, said Stephanie, “or perhaps I’ll do something much worse.”

“It’s okay”, said Amy, “if Sophie doesn’t want to, I guess.”

“See, Stephanie”, said Sophie, “Amy agrees with me. I shouldn’t be doing this stuff.”

“But”, said Amy, “it wouldn’t be fair for Brian to have to paint all 10 of my toes – 5 seems like a lot.”

Stephanie smiled and said, “Sophie is going to work on your foot now.”

“Just don’t hurt Sophie. I would feel so awful.”

Amy was a kind soul, thought Brian, that’s what he really liked about her.

Brian saw Sophie looking at her hair with sadness. She didn’t have a choice though. Sophie dipped the brush into the nail polish and began painting Amy’s nails.

Brian was just finishing up with the pinky toe and then he gave it a kiss.

“Oh, you are too cute”, said Amy with a giggle, “my foot looks so pretty. What could I do to repay you?”

“I can think of a few things”, responded Brian.

“Yeah yeah”, said Sophie angrily, “you two go ahead and fuck each other. You’re both loser nerds anyway.”

Amy looked down at Sophie and said playfully, “you’re going so slow – who are you, my grandma!”

Amy then lifted up her foot and hovered it over Sophie. But it was clear she had no intention of putting her foot down on Sophie.

“Be careful”, said Sophie, “your kindness is your only redeeming quality. You don’t want to lose that, now don’t you?”

The comment definitely got to Amy since her playful look went away and she became serious.

Sophie really had some nerve, thought Brian.

“I don’t care if you just squish Sophie now. Seems like she’s not finishing her work”, said Brian.

“Remember what we talked about”, said Sophie, “see what happens when Ms. China Wallflower has to choose.”

The timid Amy didn’t say anything.

Sophie was being lazy and taking too many breaks painting Amy’s nails. Sophie finished the big toe but didn’t do any of the others. Brian noticed that Stephanie was by her mother with what looked like a PedEgg. Brian shuddered. He was in a lucky place.

“Sophie, let me help you”, said Brian.

Brian rushed over to Amy’s other foot and began painting the nails.

“You don’t have to do that”, said Amy.

“What good is a pedicure if some of the nails are left unpainted?”

“You’re too sweet”, said Amy blowing Brian a kiss.

Brian returned the kiss.

[POV: Veronica]

Veronica was held down by a piece of tape onto a chair. This was so humiliating. She wondered what plans these putas had in store for her. The worst was seeing Stephanie carrying a PedEgg with a grin on her face. Veronica didn’t even want to think about if she would be in that someday.

Veronica tried to break free but the tape was too strong. She knew that one of them would do something to her – probably Maria.

And Veronica was 100% correct about that.

Maria walked over to the chair and smiled at the tiny Veronica.

“I think it’s time that you get acquainted with another body part of mine”, said Maria with a smile, “why do you think you’re on there?”

Veronica noticed that Maria was wearing a short skirt. She wondered what Maria was wearing under it – she hoped that Maria didn’t decide to go commando.

Veronica continued to try to break off from the tape.

“Little bug”, said Maria, “it is no use. I am ready to rock your world.”

Maria pulled up her skirt revealing a thong underneath. This almost was just as bad.

“Time for you to give my booty a little comfort. It works so hard for ungrateful brats like you.”

Veronica could only scream as Maria’s massive, tanned ass landed on her. Veronica was right between the two cheeks and getting too familiar with the thong which was slightly damp from the summer heat.

“Oh, you feel nice down there”, said Maria, “soon, I might have to move you to a nearby body part.”

Fucking bitch, thought Veronica, she was going to be sorry that she dared bring torture to the amazing Veronica Rivera. Veronica cursed knowing that Maria wouldn’t be able to hear her tiny pent up anger.

Maria’s cheeks began to wiggle slightly. It was enough that Veronica was being jostled between them and pushed further into Maria’s asshole. The slutty thong wasn’t covering much – Veronica could have been eaten alive by the asshole if she wasn’t careful.

“Be careful, little one”, said Maria, “once you can get stuck in my anal cavity – who knows what will happen next.”

Veronica did the only thing she could do. She tried to break free from Maria’s butt grip. She noticed that the tape had already broken but Maria’s ass was keeping Veronica stuck.

“I see you are useful, little puta”, said Maria, “how would you like to give me the most satisfying anal of my life. But something I need to take care of first.”

Veronica didn’t know what Maria meant until she could feel a hot and putrid gas pass her whole body. It was a powerful gas. Veronica couldn’t believe it – this puta just farted on her. Veronica began to cry. How was this nightmare ever going to end?

“I heard that fart”, said Stephanie, “don’t you have any manners, Maria?”

“I did it for my new little friend.”

“Oh, and making the rest of us suffer?”

“Sorry Steffie”, said Maria, “but I don’t regret the fart.”

Veronica closed her eyes and hoped this nightmare would be over. After an unknown amount of time, Veronica felt two well-manicured fingers pick her up.

Maria was grinning at Veronica showing no shame for the fart.

“We better get you washed up, you smell nasty”, said Maria with a cackle, “the nail salon is opening in 30 minutes and we need to get you and the others ready for the customers.”

Shit, thought Veronica, there really needed to be a way out of this. Veronica prayed for a happy ending.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope everyone enjoyed the chapter! Next chapter - Stephanie and friends have plans for the tinies with the nail salon customers. For those who like unaware, there will be an unaware component to this chapter.

I also made a few small changes to previous chapters which will prove relevant to the story - so if you see something in a future chapter which seems contradictory, chances are high I changed  something from a previous chapter. Biggest change is Sophie's last name. She is now a Drumpf.