- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Stephanie has plans for all of her tiny friends ;)

Sophie was pissed. She didn’t care what these crybabies had to say – they were treating her way worse than she treated them. Sophie gagged at Stephanie’s devilish grin as she was thinking through all of her plans for Sophie and the others. The nail salon was opening up very soon. At least Sophie got lucky with a timid giantess and a lovesick geek who was willing to serve her for life, she barely did any work at all. See, thought Sophie, she always gets what she wants in the end. She actually considered herself lucky but Stephanie would change that.

Sophie, Chad, Veronica, and Brian were sitting on a towel. Sophie guessed that Roger was being treated like a prince.

“Hmmm”, said Stephanie in that annoying ching-chong tone, “what to do with you four? Today will be a busy day for us!”

The four of them looked at Stephanie nervously.

“Umm”, said Brian, “I know you may not be able to comprehend this – but your actions could have put all of us in grave danger. At least let me examine the shrinking machine to make sure it is working well as well as other possessions.”

“I don’t know”, said Stephanie, “maybe I’m too stupid to understand what you’re saying.”

“Ugh, I’m just frustrated. Let me check on this please. I’ll let you know if there are any issues.”

“Think about it”, whispered Sophie to Brian, “I don’t think your love is going to give a shit if I’m big again. And if not, I’m a real woman. You can have me.”

If Brian was going to make a lot of money from the shrinking machine, she might as well try to bang him. Except for his geeky look, Brian was kind of hot, thought Sophie. Stephanie took Brian somewhere else.

Stephanie returned with her annoying smile.

“Now what to do with the three of you. I got the perfect spots! Veronica, you seemed so comfy in that chair. So, I’ll put you back.”

Stephanie took Veronica and taped her to one of those chairs the customers would be sitting. Fuck…

“Chad”, said Stephanie, “I know where you’re going.” Sophie could only watch as Chad was picked up. Sophie saw that Maria and Amy were chatting. Amy still had her flats off – admiring her new pedicure. Stephanie stealthily put Chad inside one of Amy’s flats and walked back. What the fuck…

“As for you”, said Stephanie, “you’re the worst of them all. So, you deserve the worst of punishments. You will…hmmmmm…let me think about it. Oh I know! This will be so much fun!”

Sophie bolted but she was no match for Stephanie’s massive hand.

Sophie kept trying to break off. Falling to the ground was a better fate. Stephanie took Sophie to what looked like a footbath. Crap, it was a footbath.

Sophie landed in the water. It was definitely deep. Thank goodness she was a strong swimmer. But such skills would only barely help survive some monstrous bare feet.

“This is going to be the best day ever”, said Stephanie with a smile.

“Fuck you, Ching Chong”, said Sophie.

Stephanie pushed Sophie underwater for five horrible seconds. This bitch was crazy, Sophie needed to get out. She hoped that nerd would pay heed to what she said. Sophie would be free. It would be an extra nail to these bitches’ coffins if Sophie could seduce Brian. Seeing that mousy loser have her heart broken would be almost as valuable as whatever future income she could earn from Brian. This shrinking machine was going to be the next big thing.

[POV: Chad]

Chad hated Stephanie. First, she tortures him with her feet. Then, she has Maria torture Chad with her feet. After that, Chad was put into a PedEgg against Stephanie’s mother’s gross feet. Now, Chad was stuck in Amy’s shoe. He wouldn’t be able to escape in time – even worse, Amy had no idea Chad was in there. Too much fucking feet.

Chad was correct in his assessment.

“Oh, time for us to start working”, said Maria, “I can’t get over how beautiful your pedicure is!”

“Thanks Maria”, said Amy, “now gotta get my shoes on and start work.”

Chad knew it was no use. He ran for the toe end of the shoe. Amy’s foot entered the flat quickly– at least her foot was more pleasant than the old lady’s foot.

Amy wasn’t aware of Chad but her toes certainly were. They poked at Chad’s body. Amy’s toes, painted light blue, were itching to get more of him. Chad held strong. He knew he was in a safe position now. One wrong move and Chad would end up under those toes. He wondered if Amy was told about his predicament. Chad saw how sweet and sensitive Amy was. He doubted Stephanie told her about this. Unlike the other three, Chad couldn’t be so mad at Amy. She was just a pawn in Stephanie’s sadistic pleasure. Bitch was probably stroking herself over Chad being trapped inside her friend’s shoe.

As Amy walked, it became harder for Chad to hold position. He was losing his grip. The toes had won their prize. Chad was lodged between Amy’s big toe and second toe. This was another nightmare. Chad had no idea how long he would be stuck there. With Stephanie running the show, it would probably be way too fucking long.

[POV: Sophie]

Sophie was treading water. She could see a young woman walk in – some black woman who was probably looking to get her nails done. Ugh, thought Sophie, she was going to have to deal with some jungle feet.

Sophie climbed up the wall of the footbath. She was about to reach the top. As her father would say, Sophie was the perfect woman. Sophie could see Veronica struggling to get out of her chair prison – but after that, Sophie fell into the water again. This was going to suck. But Ronald Drumpf, her father, would save them all.

“I’m so glad to meet you, Alicia”, said Stephanie in that obnoxious voice, “why don’t we soothe your feet in this footbath before we begin your pedicure?”

“Oh, that sounds like just what I need.”

Sophie was horrified. She strained her neck up and saw it was the black girl.

Sophie had to get out of here. But it was too late. Alicia sat on the chair (which was also Veronica’s chair). The footbath began to move closer to Alicia’s feet. Sophie saw the long ebony-toned toes. Sophie wanted to gag. This was humiliating.

Sophie could see a massive foot enter her “pool”. Sophie tried to swim as fast as she could but the massive black foot occupied most of the space. The toes found Sophie and pushed her to the bottom. Shit, she was going to get killed by some undeserving minority.

The woman had playful feet as she rubbed her toes on the floor of the footbath moving Sophie along with them. Sophie could see the small pieces of dust and dirt escape the woman’s foot. This was so nasty. This was a nasty woman who probably had a nasty life. Sophie swore she would get her revenge.

Sophie could feel the sole of Alicia’s foot push her down. Sophie was surprised that she didn’t drown to death already. She was forced to bury her face into this woman’s sole. The foot loved playing with Sophie’s body. Sophie found herself being rolled all over the foot. Sophie was collecting the dirt and dust from this lowlife. Stephanie sure knew how to make torture most awful.

Sophie felt like she was going to die. This was it. Sophie hoped that her death would be avenged. This bitch probably had no idea what she was doing to Sophie – but she wished suffering on her too. Maybe this woman would die in a gang shooting or whatever it was her people did for fun.

The powers that may be were going to give Sophie another chance at life. The foot lifted off Sophie’s body. Sophie snarled at the massive foot with its monkey-like toes. Sophie wanted to cause it pain. But the foot left the footbath too quickly.

Sophie quickly made her way out of the water. She was the star swimmer at Trinity School. Sophie could hear those two bitches, Stephanie and Alicia, chatting and laughing like nothing had happened.

Sophie had seething hatred for them all. She gave the two of them the finger while she treaded through the icky footbath water. Poor Veronica was still stuck under that disgusting ass.

“What did you think of the footbath”, Stephanie asked Alicia cheerfully.

“I loved it. Seemed like it had an extra oomph to it this time!”

“Maybe you were just lucky today.”

“I think I’m just lucky for finding this place – you’re the best person I’ve ever met who’s done my nails.”

“So sweet of you to say, Alicia. I think you’re great!”

Sophie thought they were all awful.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

The next one will be Part II of the fun that goes on at the nail salon.

Also Brian tries to see if he can do damage control given everything that has happened so far.