- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Amy asks Stephanie about Chad and then Stephanie has some R&R with Chad and Sophie. 

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie was having a hectic day at the nail salon. With great power comes great responsibility. She made sure to clean the footbath after each customer used it. Stephanie didn’t care much about Sophie’s well-being but she certainly didn’t want any of the customers to deal with a filthy footbath.

Stephanie was getting sick of Sophie and having to hear scream “ching chong” or whatever. Stephanie’s day was brightened when her friend Alicia talked about the extra “oomph” in the footbath.

Stephanie just threw Sophie in her pocketbook as she cleaned the footbath – it wasn’t even worth talking to her.

But there was certainly a lot of stress. Brian had texted her that Julie was getting suspicious and looking for answers. Brian also gave Stephanie a helpful nugget of information – Chad was Julie’s boyfriend but cheating on her with Sophie. This would be the perfect opportunity to bring in Julie on the fun. Brian would call her a moron, but Stephanie would just throw him in a gym sock if he became too nasty.

Brian probably thought that Stephanie would be ready to grow them all back since things were “out of control”. But Stephanie had a feeling that Julie would want to join on the fun – especially after hearing about Chad’s indiscretion.

Stephanie sent Julie a text.

Stephanie: Hey Jules, are you free tonight? Was thinking we could hang out!

Julie: Hey Stephanie, today has been insane for me. But I could use the break, just don’t mind if I check my phone too much – not being rude, it’s just I’m expecting something.

Stephanie: No worries, completely understandable! Meet me at the nail salon at 7?

Julie: Perfect! I’ll be there.

Stephanie was excited. Julie was so tall and would make an exquisite giantess for the tinies.

There was a knock at the door.

“Come in, door’s unlocked!”

Stephanie saw a concerned-looking Amy who was holding a tiny Chad in her hand. Stephanie laughed, Amy found her little surprise.

“Hey Amy, what’s this all about? I got another customer in about 15 minutes and need to get the footbath ready.”

“Ummm…I…well…you see…I..noticed..umm…”

“She noticed that you put me inside her shoe and she is incredibly upset“, said Chad abruptly.

“Aww”, said Stephanie, “you look fine to me, Chad.”

“I almost died because of what you did to me! Is this how you treat your friends? Like pawns in your schemes?”

“How did it feel having the tiny under your foot”, said Stephanie ignoring Chad.

“Well, I gotta be honest. It felt amazing! I could feel the energy of his body spread through my whole foot.”

“That’s great, Amy! I think your boyfriend would enjoy such similar treatment if you haven’t given it to him already.”

“What? Are you going to put Brian in my flat too?”

“Nah I don’t think so”, said Stephanie, “but it might be a good way to spice up things between you and Brian.”

Amy was already looking happier. Chad was seething. Good.

“Amy, don’t listen to this bitch”, said Chad with a snarl, “she’s clearly manipulating you.”

“What? Like how you were trying to manipulate me into growing you all back without Stephanie’s knowledge?”

“Fuck you both. Amy – Sophie is right, you are a pathetic loser. You will be behind bars with Stephanie! Sophie’s father will ensure life without parole for all of you!”

Amy smirked. She was smart enough to see through Chad’s bluster.

“Thanks for bringing Chad to me. I’ll take care of him from here!”

 

Amy left.

“My shift is over. Your next customer is going to be me!”

Stephanie gleefully picked up Sophie and Chad putting them both inside the footbath.

“This has been such an exhausting day for me and my tired feet deserve a little rest, don’t you think?”

Stephanie saw the tiny Sophie and Chad desperately trying to escape the footbath. No such luck today.

Stephanie removed her feet from her flipflops and slowly hovered them over the footbath. She wiggled her toes and scrunched her soles. She was giving the tinies a little show.

“Fuck you Ching Chong”, said Sophie.

“You are a slow learner, aren’t you? You still haven’t learned my name after all of our quality time.”

“I think your name is Chong Ching”, said Chad.

Chad was even dumber, thought Stephanie, if that was possible.

“Hmmm”, said Stephanie, “for you two, I’m going to put in some real relaxation. I don’t normally put the bubbles on the highest speed – but seems like you’re both ready for some extra challenges!”

Sophie and Chad desperately tried to escape. Stephanie was amazed by her own flexibility by keeping her feet above the footbath for almost five minutes. But she was ready to put them down.

With an increased speed of the bubbles, Stephanie put both of her feet into the footbath. She could feel Sophie struggling under one foot and Chad struggling under the other.

Stephanie sighed. This was so relaxing. She was on her feet all day. Stephanie could feel all her stress leave her body and presumably go right into the tinies.

“Alicia was right”, said Stephanie, “this footbath does have an extra oomph to it.”

Stephanie put extra pressure on her left foot just for Sophie. She imagined the tiny brat giving her foot a kiss and the worship it deserved. She was surprised that these two were still so disobedient.

[POV: Sophie]

Sophie felt the disgusting foot of the Chinese girl over her body. Ching Chong was out of her mind. Sophie refused to call the giantess by her real name. She couldn’t accept her place in life – inferior in every way to Sophie. Whether it was Ching Chong’s race, her upbringing, or just her overall attitude – Sophie felt superior in every way despite her smaller stature. Things seemed tough now but her daddy would save them all and punish those for their reprehensible actions.

Sophie gagged as the massive foot began to move her around. This was the worst torture that Sophie received. The unaware customers didn’t quite put on as much weight – maybe Steph…Ching Chong was just a bitch. Sophie would probably die in this footbath. Ching Chong probably didn’t realize that humans couldn’t breathe underwater and that she would perish. But it did seem that Sophie could survive underwater longer in her tiny state, most likely a well-thought-out perk by Brian. Sophie decided that if she survived this ordeal that she would make the geek her lover. The upside was incredible. Sophie also imagined shrinking Ching Chong and torturing her to death – an eye for an eye.

In the meantime, the foot still had its way with Sophie’s body. Sophie could hear the giggles from the bitch above water. Sophie would have scratched the foot but she could barely move. Maybe she was going to die. Sophie screamed and got a taste of Ching’s disgusting foot flesh. Sophie was more fed up than ever. Someone had to care about her. Someone had to help her. Daddy always told Sophie that she was the center of the world. Perhaps Sophie’s torture was just a way to make the punishment on Ching much worse – everyone would soon find out.

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie really was having a great time with the tinies under her feet. She could feel Sophie and Chad activate the sensitive nerves under her soles. She could feel herself getting wet in other places besides her feet. Stephanie was tempted to touch herself but it would have been rather uncouth to do so in her place of work. These two arrogant and bigoted college students were offering more value to her than they ever did for anyone.

Suddenly, Stephanie felt her phone vibrate. She checked her phone and saw it was her friend Alex.

Alex: Major emergency! I have a hot date tonight, would you be able to squeeze in a mani/pedi for me? 😊

Stephanie: The salon is closing up soon but if you come here right away, I would be glad to help you out!

Alex: Thank you so much, girlfriend! See you soon *kissy face*

Stephanie took her feet out of the footbath.

“Hey tinies, I have an extra special surprise for you. My friend, Alex, is looking to get her nails done! So you guys have one more customer for the footbath. And you two thought I was going to be the last one!”

“Is she a Ching Chong”, asked Sophie.

“Nope. She’s a white girl just like you.”

“Is she hot”, asked Chad.

 

“I think she’s hot. Alex is tall and fashionable.”  

“Wow, I’m surprised such a woman would go to your shitty nail salon. I guess to be your friend, she has to be a loser”, said Sophie.


Stephanie noticed that Chad was looking excited. Alex was as tall as Julie. He guessed that was his type of woman.

Stephanie smiled. She wouldn’t bother telling Sophie and Chad that Alex was a trans girl– she would do so after their experience.

Chapter End Notes:

What sort of experience will the tinies have with Alex?

What sort of fun will Maria have with Veronica?

Who will poor Amy be forced to disappoint?

Find out in Nail Salon is Open: Part IV.