- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Stephanie and friends play Truth or Dare.

Sophie was furious. How dare this Julie come in and side with lowlife Ching Chong? The only reason why her sorority admitted Julie was that her mother was an alumnus of Mu Nu Iota. And it fucking showed. Sophie swore when she was back to normal size that she would force her sisters to expel Julie. As the President, she could do whatever the fuck she wanted. She and Veronica would make sure Julie was no longer a Mu Nu.

Sophie gagged as she saw Chad pinned down by Julie’s toe ring. It was disheartening. Did people really hate them?

Sophie was also far too close to Stephanie’s feet. She saw the toes wiggle obviously looking for their next victim.

Stephanie lifted her foot and landed it right on Sophie’s body. The pressure of Stephanie’s foot was almost too much for Sophie. Sophie thrashed at Stephanie’s sole hoping that she would wound the soft skin. But it didn’t seem to work.

A moment later, Stephanie lifted her foot off Sophie.

“That’s what you get for encouraging Chad to cheat on Julie.”

That meathead didn’t matter much to her anymore. She eyed Brian. That was her new conquest. Such a nerd probably grew up thinking that he couldn’t get hot girls like her, Sophie would prove that wrong.

“Hey Brian”, said Sophie, “don’t you see how sadistic these girls are? Why don’t we plan a coup or something?” She then walked over to Brian who began walking backwards.

Sophie lightly touched Brian’s shoulder and whispered, “I will give you whatever you want if you just help us. I’m a lot better than Amy.”

“At least you have the courtesy to call Amy by her real name”, said Brian.

“Anything you want, hot stuff. Get us out of here – my sexy stud.”

Brian blushed. Sophie knew that she could Brian into her if she asserted herself enough.

“As I said before”, said Brian, “how could I even access the shrinking machine? We can’t exactly get around so easily. I know Stephanie has it on high ground.”

“You’re the smartest person I know”, said Sophie, “why don’t you figure something out?” Sophie blew Brian a kiss.

Sophie looked up and saw that Amy looked upset. Hah, she should do something about it if she doesn’t like it – what a weak mush!

“Alright everyone”, boomed Stephanie, “we are going to have so much fun tonight. I was thinking we could start with a Truth or Dare game!”

Truth or Dare, scoffed Sophie, was this bitch 12?

Sophie saw that Amy quickly scooped Brian up. She thinks that is going to stop everything. Brian is going places, thought Sophie, and he will soon see that she is the better girlfriend. The Drumpfs would do incredible things with his invention. Sophie didn’t know much about loser Amy but she looked like she came from a trash family.

The five giant monsters all seemed gleeful about Truth or Dare. Roger was safely perched up somewhere – maybe by Ching Chong’s small tits.

“My birthday was last week – so I’ll start off”, said Stephanie, “Roger, truth or dare?”

Stephanie had Roger in her palm.

Sophie looked at Veronica who said, “it’s okay. I think we’ve already broken up.”

“You can do way better than Roger. Sure his parents are loaded but plenty of sexier guys out there.”

“I know”, said Veronica, “but this is all just so fucked up.”

Roger responded, “truth.”

“Hmmm”, said Stephanie, “what do you think of me?”

Roger looked embarrassed.

“Do whatever you want”, shouted Veronica, “we’re fucking done!”

Shame that Roger fell for Ching.

“Sure”, said Roger, “I guess since Veronica and I are done. I have to admit that even though we haven’t known each other that long – that I think you’re caring, funny, smart, and gorgeous. I know I was brought here by accident but I feel fortunate to have met you. You are just an incredible woman and I..I.. well too soon for that but I just think you’re really great!”

“Aww”, cooed Stephanie, “that’s so sweet! I think you’re the best man I have ever met. I’m so happy that we get to spend time together. Can’t wait for what is in store for us!” Stephanie gave Roger a full body kiss.

Fucking traitor, snarled Sophie. These two should just get a room and get the fuck out. Brian would replace Roger in their inner circle.

“Okay, Maria. You pick next.”

“Ah hmmm let’s see”, said Maria thoughtfully, “Veronica, truth or dare.”

Veronica shuddered and looked to Sophie for guidance. That’s what Sophie loved about Veronica – she would always do whatever Sophie said.

“Do truth”, said Sophie, “better to admit something embarrassing than ending up that inferior foot.”

Veronica nodded quickly and said, “Truth.”

“What do you think of me, Veronica?”

“Wow. How original of you”, said Veronica with a sneer, “fuck this. I’m going with dare.”

“I dare you to kiss my foot.”

Maria moved her bare foot closer to Veronica’s body where the toes were practically crushing the poor thing.

“Kiss it, you bug”, said Maria.

“Don’t do it”, said Sophie, “we’re going to send Maria back to Guatemala and this will all be over.”

Maria then suddenly put her foot down on Sophie.

Sophie could feel Maria’s disgusting foot flesh all around her. It had infiltrated all her senses. Idiot was still getting deported thanks to Daddy.

After a couple moments, Maria lifted her foot. Sophie saw that Veronica was kissing Maria’s toe. What a coward!

“Good work, my little pet”, said Maria, “maybe we can sleep together tonight.”

Good, thought Sophie, better Veronica than her.

Sophie could see she was staring right at Julie’s massive feet still enclosed in sandals. Out of the five, Julie clearly had the largest feet by far. Poor Chad was struggling to get out of his current position. Better Chad than her.

“Sooooo”, said Stephanie, “who wants to go next?”

Pathetic Amy was looking down like she was too scared of this stupid game.

“I’ll go next”, said Julie, “I would like to ask Sophie.”

“Go ahead, Bigfoot”, said Sophie, “you know we’re kicking you out of the sorority – right?”

“Truth or dare?”

“Truth.”

“Did you flirt with Chad hoping that he would cheat on me? And if so, why?”

“What a stupid question”, said Sophie, “clearly you only got into NYU because you’re a double legacy. I refuse to answer.”

“I think that’s all I needed to hear”, responded Julie calmly, “let’s go with dare instead.”

Julie unbuckled the strap from the sandal currently not occupied by Chad. She was getting ready to put her foot on Sophie. Jeez, these bitches were so predictable.

Sophie tried to run but Bigfoot’s feet were too big. The foot landed on Sophie with a vengeance. Yeah, yeah. Sophie did flirt with Chad for a while – Chad was an easy target, all Sophie had to do was promise him a hot one-night stand and it was going to happen. Sophie was superior.

Sophie felt Julie grind her foot into her like she was a cigarette butt. Fuck, this was worse than Ching Chong or the he-she.  

After an uncomfortable 90 seconds, Julie’s foot retreated.

“Wow, Stephanie was right. You really do feel great under my big foot”, said Julie, “I hope you will never try to hurt me again.”

Ching Chong seemed way too excited about what happened.

“When I’m big again, I’m putting in a motion to expel you from Mu Nu Iota.”

“Whatever. Since you became President, half the sisters have been thinking about quitting.”

Half of them were pathetic, so that wasn’t a surprise.

Sophie saw that Brian was back on the towel and he looked horrified by everything. This was her chance.

Sophie approached Brian and whispered, “don’t you see how awful these women are? Stay on my side and I promise your life will be extraordinary.”

“Even if I wanted to, there’s nothing I can do. Stephanie has thought of everything.”

“C’mon. I know it’s hard but you’re like a million times smarter! You can play Amy like a fiddle and then see what life is like with a real woman.” Sophie kissed Brian on the cheek.

Suddenly, Sophie saw another foot land on her. This foot pushed her down to the ground for five seconds. Fucking bitch. The foot retreated.

Amy looked down at Sophie angrily, “how dare you try to take advantage of Brian like that! You are taking him away from me and I think you’re awful.”

“I don’t want Sophie”, said Brian shaking his head. Aww, Brian shouldn’t be so afraid of Ching Chong’s loser friend.

“I’m better than you. Brian is going places with his invention. He needs a woman like me, not you Ching-Chong’s weak-minded lackey!”

Amy looked furious. Was she going to do something?

“I c-c-can’t”, said Amy with tears in her eyes, “Stephanie, I am so mad at Sophie, can you punish her?”

“Certainly”, said Stephanie grinning evilly.

Sophie hated everyone.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! This one was mostly about everyone having their way with Sophie. 

I think I have ten more chapters planned for this story.

After that, I have a sequel planned - don't want to spoil too much yet but already have some ideas which will be in the sequel.