- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Chad tries to make up with Julie.
Stephanie pays a visit to Ronald Drumpf. 

[POV: Chad]

Chad could feel the skin of Julie’s toe warming up his chest as he laid trapped in his toe ring prison. Chad had a good look at Julie’s second toe which was painted a light green. He had his fun teasing Julie about her large feet back when he was normal-sized. Now they were beyond large.

Chad supposed it could have been a lot worse. From his point of view, he witnessed Sophie be stomped on by four girls – including sweet Amy. Chad tried to hold on to a belief that the families of his wealthy friends would save them all – but it seemed less likely every moment.

Chad shuddered when he saw Sophie be taped to Stephanie’s flip flop. Stephanie’s all-too-familiar foot entered the flip flop suffocating tiny Sophie. Yeah, Chad didn’t have it so bad with Julie. He only hoped that Julie would forgive him.

Chad could hear the laughter of the giant women – playing their silly games. The only attention Chad got was the occasional glance from Julie checking that he was ok. Chad didn’t know what else to do – so he started to caress the toe underneath him.

After a moment, Julie noticed.

“So, you like my feet, huh”, said Julie with a smile.

“Just don’t do anything too bad with them, babe.”

“If you’re well-behaved, I don’t think I’ll treat you like I treated Sophie.”

“I won’t lie to you”, said Chad, “I’ll tell you everything.”

“Hmmmm”, responded Julie thoughtfully, “maybe you can tell me in private later. For now, you can keep worshipping my toe. It needs love. And Stephanie did my nails by the way!”

“I no longer think the nail job is nice.”

Julie laughed and said, “aww, Stephanie was rough with you?”

“She treats Sophie much worse… I’m okay.”

“I could imagine”, said Julie, “I have some questions to ask you in private.”

Chad nodded and gave the toe a kiss.

“Buttering up to me, I see. It might work if you keep at it.”

“I’ll do my best. Just like old times.”

For the first time, Chad thought maybe things wouldn’t be so bad. He also remembered why he was so attracted to Julie. Sophie had messed with his head for a while on that.

“Major emergency!!” Chad heard the loud voice – Stephanie…

Chad strained his neck upwards. He noticed that Stephanie was gathering some things. Seemed like Roger was tagging along as he was being held by Stephanie, what the fuck man?

“Hey everyone, Roger and I have to take care of something real quick. We’ll be back soon. Who knows? Maybe we’ll bring back a special surprise! Later!”

Chad noticed that Sophie was joining the ride still trapped under Stephanie’s foot.

With that, Stephanie rushed out with willing Roger and unwilling Sophie.

Chad was too far away but he saw Brian looking concerned and frustrated – talking with Amy. Did Stephanie take that damn shrinking machine?

Holy shit – was shrinking another person going to be the surprise?

[POV: Ronald]

Ronald Drumpf was in his beautiful corner office at his law firm. As managing partner, he had all the power. Ronald was the most amazing person. Ronald just made the most terrific call. He heard that one of the summer interns, Alex Whatever, transitioned from a man to a woman. Despite protests from some of his underlings, Ronald fired the he-she. Ronald called Alex and just said, “You’re fired since you don’t know your gender.” Ronald made the loser cry. Would have been an amazing day but Ronald was worried that he didn’t hear from his daughter, Sophie.

Ronald wondered if his daughter was captured by Antifa. They could have been doing awful things to her right now! His beautiful daughter – who would dare be so cruel to her? Ronald knew that Sophie was missing. It wasn’t like her to be unresponsive.

Ronald heard a knock at his door.

“Go away, I’m busy”, snarled Ronald.

“But this is an urgent matter, sir.”

Ronald didn’t recognize the voice but it sounded like a voice of a hot babe – if she wasn’t an employee, maybe Ronald could sleep with her.

“Come on in but make it quick.”

Ronald saw a young and tallish Asian woman. A Ching Chong. Ronald wasn’t sleeping with her.

“You are Mr. Drumpf, aren’t you”, said the Asian woman with a far too large grin.

“Yeah. Why do you dare bother me?”

“I have heard a lot about you. And I must say that I’m impressed. I go to school with your daughter.”

Ronald doubted these two were friends – no way would his Sophie be friends with such a perky Ching Chong. He wondered if she knew something though.

“My daughter. She is the most amazing woman in the whole wide world. I always say that if she wasn’t my daughter, perhaps I would be dating her.”

Ronald saw a look of disgust on the woman’s face. Was better than that almost-evil grin.

“Sophie and I have gotten so close these days. Would you like to see her?”

“What are you talking about?”

The woman giggled. Ronald saw a tiny man jump out of the woman’s hand and point a gun at him. What, was he going to die!?!?

Ronald felt his body dwindle down in size…what the fuck?

Ronald saw the giant flip-flop clad feet of the woman. She wiggled her toes and giggled loudly.

“I heard about what you did to my friend, Alex. So now you will pay for your actions.”

The woman removed one of her flip flops and he saw his beautiful Sophie taped to it.

“Daaaaaady, help me”, cried Sophie.

“Don’t worry, sweetheart. This Ching Chong is going to regret whatever she did.”

“She hates being called Ching Chong”, said Sophie.

“That’s right”, said the woman, “my name is Stephanie. I brought a nice piece of tape just for you.” Ronald was taped to the flip flop next to Sophie.

Stephanie lowered her nasty foot on Ronald and his daughter.

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie giggled as she felt the bodies of Sophie and her equally despicable father under her foot. They were squirming underneath. It tickled a lot.

Stephanie smiled at Roger who was relaxing on her palm.

“Thank you so much for your help, Roger. I definitely couldn’t have done this without you.”

“Of course”, said Roger, “I’ll help you out with whatever you need.”

Stephanie puckered her lips. Roger puckered his lips back.

“It’s amazing. I feel like I’ve known you forever, Roger”, said Stephanie.

“It’s like we were meant to be. That man was even worse than Sophie.”

“The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.”

“I can’t wait to see the look on their faces when they see who we brought back.”

“Powerful attorney with an awful personality and Twitter feed, now he’s just trying to survive under my foot.”

Stephanie did appreciate the power she had with the shrinking machine but she saw herself as one who brought justice – social justice. But for now, it was time for pleasure.

“I have an idea”, said Stephanie with a wink, “how about a fun quickie, Roger?”

“I’m interested to see what that entails. But the Drumpfs are watching.”

Stephanie took off her flip flops seeing the Drumpfs struggling to escape. She found a desk drawer and put the flips flops inside.

“Not anymore”, said Stephanie with a grin, “now take off your clothes.”

Roger removed his clothes. Stephanie spent a moment admiring his body and his hard-on.

Stephanie put Roger on the floor. She moved one of her feet right by his body.

“Make love to my foot!” Stephanie was already feeling wet thinking about what will happen.

Roger didn’t hesitate. He caressed Stephanie’s big and second toe – giving each one a kiss.

Roger began thrusting his hard-on in between Stephanie’s toes.

Stephanie could feel her lover’s dick tickle her toes. She gently wiggled them but was careful not to hurt Roger. Stephanie couldn’t stop looking at tiny Roger having his way with her toes.

“How are you doing”, Stephanie asked Roger.

“Amazing. This is all so amazing. My wonderful Stephanie.”

“Let me know if you need my assistance, tee hee.”

After about three minutes, Roger came in the crevice between Stephanie’s toes.

Roger collapsed to the ground in exhaustion.

“You had fun, little man?”

“If this is what life will be like with you, I’m all in.”

“Good. But I wanna see you normal sized sometime.”

“I’m sure we’ll find ways to have fun no matter what size I am.”

“Yeah, we just shared a moment in this jerk’s office. We brought some love to a place of hate.”

“Couldn’t have said it better myself.” Roger kissed Stephanie’s big toe and began rubbing it.

“You’re too cute. We should get back to the nail salon. I’m sure everyone will love him.”

“He reminds me too much of Trump.”

“I know, that will make him extra fun for playtime.”

Stephanie took her flip-flops and they all headed back.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! A lot more coming up in the near future.

What will Stephanie do with her newest tiny? Find out.