- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The ladies and their tinies wake up together.

[POV: Amy]

Amy was in bliss. She had an amazing night with Brian. Amy honestly didn’t think she would have so much fun with Brian as a tiny – but she did. Amy chuckled to herself as the normally risk-averse Brian was willing to take some huge risks.

Amy did object to the idea of Brian sleeping with her. She would have killed her little boyfriend since she was such a light sleeper – always changing positions and moving.

Amy got a nice suggestion from Stephanie.
“Have Brian sleep in your shoe. He’s obviously attracted to your feet.” So, Amy did that.

Amy would tease Brian first before saying hi.

Amy saw Brian was sleeping comfortably in one of her flats. She moved her foot over the opening of the flat admiring her cute stubby toes. Amy rubbed her big toe over Brian’s body. She noticed that Brian stretched out his arms to hug her toe. Amy continued to rub her toe on Brian. She stayed silent – Brian was still half-asleep.

After about five minutes, Amy said, “good morning, my little man!”

Brian jolted awake and looked surprised to see he was embracing Amy’s toe.

“I wanted to give you a nice good morning surprise, what did you think?”

“Loved it. I feel like I’m in heaven.”

“Last night was incredible. I dreamed about doing all sorts of scandalous things to you.”

“Ooh, tell me more.”

“For me to know and you to find out.”

“Do you have to work at the nail salon today?”

“Unfortunately, I do. Was looking forward to spending the whole day with you!”

“You can, in a way. Have me tag along.”

“Of course! I hope the other tinies are ok. I doubt they played it as safe as we did.”

“Yeah, I got my doubts too.”

“Let’s get you washed up, little man.”

Amy picked up Brian and brought him to the bathroom. She cleaned off Brian with a washcloth and some soap – trying to give her little boyfriend the best shower she could.

“I’m really getting top-notch service here”, said Brian.

“So sweet of you to say”, responded Amy, “I just want you to be happy.”

“It would be weird going back to that nail salon with all those interesting smells. Stephanie would be embarrassing us all day long.”

“Yeah, she totally would. She’s so happy for us! Hey, I’m in the mood for risk.”

“What did you have in mind?”

“I had Chad in my flat for about an hour. How would you like to commute to work with my foot?”

“Sounds great to me.”
Amy noticed Brian’s erection. She could live with him being attracted to her feet like this.

Amy placed Brian in her flat. Brian ran to the toe section.

“Here comes my big foot.”

Amy rubbed her foot on the flat’s opening and then gently put her foot inside feeling Brian’s tiny body.

Amy wiggled her toes on Brian. He felt great under her foot. Amy was off to work.

[POV: Sophie]

Sophie opened her eyes. She hadn’t escaped her nightmare. Her face was still buried under an old Asian woman’s sole. This was so embarrassing. Sophie felt like she absorbed all the sweat of this hag while they both slept. Sophie felt oddly well-rested. This was a good thing. Sophie needed her strength once her victory became apparent.

Sophie felt the foot jostle back and forth.

“Look like nice day out”, said the hag.

Sophie didn’t think that deserved a response.

The hag looked down at Sophie who was still taped to the sole.

“You look like you had good night’s sleep. I reward you and myself. Now that I got pedicure, I wear sandals instead of closed-toe shoes. You like?”

This woman was nuts. Sophie wouldn’t respond.

“I guess I wear damp shoes which make my feet super sweaty instead.”

Sophie shook her head furiously. Xue was right, the sandals would be slightly less torture.

“Good, glad we agree.”

Xue went to take a shower – mercifully leaving Sophie taped to a leather sandal. Sophie didn’t want showertime with anyone except herself or a hot guy.

This gave Sophie ample time to plan her revenge. Obviously, none of these people knew it but nobody messed with Sophie Drumph without major consequences.

Sophie wanted to kill them all. Sophie would probably keep the meek one as her own little slave though while Sophie had amazing sex with Brian. Sophie would become a powerful giantess and teach all those assholes a lesson. She just needed to use her head.

Sophie heard “plop” “plop”. The old woman’s fat and flat feet made their way to the sandals.

“I can’t wait for all to see my pedicure from my nail salon. Time for you under my foot.”

Sophie wouldn’t have to put this crap much longer. The hag’s foot landed on Sophie making itself comfortable.

Xue began her walk to the nail salon. It felt like a nice day outside. Too bad that Sophie was held hostage by an ugly woman’s ugly foot.

Sophie heard an odd voice.

“I can give you what you want”, said a voice, “use your strength to free yourself.”

This was her chance. With unbelievable power, Sophie broke free from the tape and rolled off the sandal. Xue walked ahead, unaware of Sophie’s escape.

“I have something that will help solve all of your problems”, said the voice.

Sophie looked around. She didn’t see anyone. Sophie wondered if she imagined the whole thing. She rushed to the end of the sidewalk. There were plenty of giant people, mostly Chinese since she was in Chinatown, no way was she getting squished!

Sophie saw a peculiar box. It was smaller than her. Sophie read the box – mostly Chinese characters but it said in English “Poison Needles – Use for Revenge”

Sophie opened the box and saw a dozen needles which she could carry. Sophie smiled. The world revolved around her. Sophie would destroy them all. She headed to the nail salon.

[POV: Maria]

Maria woke up in a great mood. Sure, she had to work today. But life was feeling great. Maria almost forgot why until she felt something squirming in her asshole. Yes, it was her little pet. Maria decided she would wait a little bit to take her pet out.

Maria remembered what Veronica had told her last night. Maria felt honored that a woman who was born with unimaginable wealth would willingly want to serve her. Maria grew up with nothing. All she knew growing up was battling poverty and just trying to survive.

Maria wiggled her butt a couple of times. She felt Veronica squirm more. This made Maria giggle. Maria also was feeling aroused. She never had so much power over a human life. Maria could only think of so many people in her life who deserved this treatment more than Veronica. But none were quite as sexy. Maria wasn’t ready to admit it just yet to Veronica, but she found herself attracted to the rich tiny.

“Good morning, my little pet”, said Maria, “I hope you slept well.”

Waves of pleasure rushed through Maria’s body as she felt Veronica’s presence.

“I think it might be time for you to move out.”

Maria spread her cheeks and gently pulled Veronica out. The tiny naked girl looked exquisite. Veronica was covering her genitals.

“Why do you cover your pussy? It’s ok. I wish to show you something.”

Maria brought Veronica to her pussy. Maria was pleasantly surprised to see that Veronica looked like she was in awe rather than fear.

“Yes, she is a goddess which you must worship from time to time. I imagine you are familiar with self-gratification. Take care of me.”

Maria sat on her bed and watched as Veronica got to work rubbing her clit. Maria was in Heaven. Veronica was soooooo good… oh oh oh…. Maria didn’t even need to bring her own hand in the picture for assistance. Maria thought of all the things she wanted to do to Veronica. Maria could see Veronica rubbing her whole body into the clit. This girl was better than she imagined.

“I think you will find that you’re better following me than Sophie”, said Maria.

Veronica responded with a moan of pleasure. Maria was amazed. Veronica was really getting into this. Maria got lucky with her choice of the tiny.

“Hold on, chica. I’m gonna cum”, said Maria loudly.

Maria let her orgasm flow out flooding Veronica to the point that she sailed to Maria’s feet.

Maria got Veronica washed up and then gently taped Veronica to the insole of one of her sandals.

“You are great at serving me”, said Maria blowing Veronica a kiss.

Veronica blushed and said, “I suppose you’re good at giving me pleasure too.”

Understatement of the century, thought Maria with a laugh.

Maria put her feet in the sandals – feeling 100% satisfied that Veronica was bringing comfort to her sole. Today would be a great day at work.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!
Took these past few chapters to develop some side characters a little more.

Find out what happens in the next chapter as they start going back to the nail salon.

Will Sophie's revenge plan go anywhere?

What sort of other fun is in store from Stephanie and friends?