- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alex has some fun with Ronald.

Xue loves her little pet, Sophie.

Tinies begin to grow back but...you'll see ;)

And the experimental chapter "J" is gone. 

POV: Alex]

Alex still couldn’t believe how events changed so quickly in her life. The man who fired her was now an inch tall and completely at her mercy.

Alex took pleasure in showing Ronald her naked and all-woman body.

“People like you are ruining the fabric of our society”, spat Ronald.

“Looks like you deserve more time under my foot.”

Alex put her foot on top of Ronald – feeling the tiny man squirm under her size 13 foot. It felt absolutely amazing. Alex began to roll the tiny Ronald from toe to heel letting him feel every piece of her massive foot. This asshole fired her because she was trans – he didn’t deserve much mercy, but Alex didn’t want him to completely suffer.

After a few minutes, Alex removed her foot and asked Ronald, “are you okay?”

Ronald gagged and coughed and said, “what the hell do you think? I just had a man’s foot take advantage of me! If you think this is going to get your job back, think again!”

“Not if you’re no longer the managing partner.”

“You wouldn’t…”

“I totally can. You must be breaking some discrimination laws by firing me – I have record that you said that it was because I’m trans. Now I got some double Ds which need some love.”

Alex moved her breasts down at Ronald. He looked at them with disgust but Alex could give less of a shit. She had amazing breasts and this little asshole was going to appreciate them.

Alex began rubbing her nipple on Ronald’s body. The tiny gagged in protest. Alex could give less of a shit. Her nipple was getting so hard as Ronald was overpowered by it.

“Now, you’re overpowered by a real woman!!”

“Your nipple is disgusting. I don’t want any part of it. It’s a man’s nipple.”

“I wouldn’t want to work at a place where the managing partner is so against trans girls like me. Maybe you did me a favor. Ohhhhh, you feel so nice. Stephanie did me a real favor here.”

“That Ching-Chong is a crazy bitch. I’m not sure you want to associate with her.”

“I don’t care about what you have to say.”

Alex heard her phone vibrate. She went to check it.

Stephanie: Hey girlfriend, I hope you’re having an amazing time with your tiny :D

Alex: I sure am, girlfriend <3 Can I keep him? He’s a mean old grouch but he brings me pleasure when I use him.

Stephanie: Sure, I don’t see why not. Doubt anyone is going to miss him – but maybe we can have playdates. Father and daughter can unite.

Alex: What a great idea! So hey, I’m going to spend more time with Ronald. I’ll just have to find another job though.

Stephanie: You totally have a great lawsuit, I wouldn’t worry about it 😉

Alex: I can get my job back with new managing partner.

Alex smiled at Ronald, “we’re going to have so much fun!”

Ronald screamed.

[POV: Sophie]

Sophie was in despair. She was stuck under this old Ching-Chong’s foot – a woman who didn’t care anything about her life. But Sophie knew that she would get her revenge. She saw Chad escape his predicament. Chad would spill the beans.

“My tiny bug. You be good now”, said Xue from above.

Sophie scoffed. She was so close with those needles. The voice certainly meant something. She wouldn’t give up. She knew that the voice would guide her to her freedom soon.

Sophie began to punch at the old foot above her.

“Bug feel nice on my feet. Maybe I use PedEgg again today?”

Sophie shuddered. That was one thing she didn’t want. Suddenly the phone rang. Xue began speaking loudly in Chinese – this was Sophie’s chance. Sophie tried to move but Xue pressed her foot downwards on Sophie’s body. Xue wasn’t going to let Sophie escape this time – Sophie growled. Why was the world so cruel to her? This stupid Ching-Chong was a nobody and yet she was dominating everything about Sophie. Sophie deserved better.

“Okay, almost time to set up nail salon”, said Xue, “hopefully silly daughter has clothes on.”

Only in this fucking world would that sentence make sense.

Under Xue’s foot, Sophie travelled to an equally shitty room in the nail salon. Sophie hated everyone. She could see from under the foot a pair of flats and a pair of barefeet. Sophie recognized them in an instant – Amy and Stephanie.

“Ummm”, said Amy, “Brian and I were talking and he thinks that..um…it might be..uh..a good idea to.well, you know…grow the tinies back.”

Jeez, thought Sophie, no wonder Amy was such a loser – she could barely speak.

“Of course, Brian would say that.”

“I mean, Brian and I certainly had a lot of fun with the shrinking machine but maybe it’s time for everyone to go back to normal.”

“Everyone? But I already told Alex she could keep Ronald. And Sophie tried to kill me and Roger.”

“Oh no. That’s awful. I had no idea.”

“Sophie pathetic”, interjected Xue with a laugh, “she thought needles had poison in them.”

“I’ll just tell Brian no then.”

“Fine”, Stephanie sighed, “it is Brian’s invention after all. If he really wants to grow tinies back – I guess we can.”

“Great and don’t you worry, Stephanie! I’m going to try to get something out of Brian. It will be worth it, I promise.”

“I guess we’ll start growing people back. But I put my foot down on Sophie – literally and figuratively. She tried to murder me. That has to mean something!”

“Yes, I keep my bug girl”, responded Xue.

Fucking assholes – all of them, thought Sophie. She resolved that she would never give up. Now she was just under some old woman’s disgusting feet, but someday Sophie would become the most powerful woman in the world.

“I’ll bring Brian over”, said Amy, “and let’s get stuff going.”

“This make me so sad”, said Stephanie.

For fuck’s sake, thought Sophie.

[POV: Brian]

Brian sighed. He was getting what he wanted. There was just too much liability with so many people being shrunken.

He saw Amy return who gave him a sheepish smile.

“So, how did we do?”

“Stephanie agreed to grow most of you back.”

“Most of us.”

“She put her foot down on growing back the Drumpfs – literally and figuratively.”

“We’ll have to talk to her about them later. This puts us in serious jeopardy, you know. The Drumpfs are a powerful family.”

“It’s not like anyone misses them. People are cheering the disappearance of Ronald Drumpf on social media. That guy tweets so much that he’s hard to avoid.”

“Still they’re human beings.”

“No use in arguing with you about this. I guess we’ll grow you, Roger, and Veronica back. But there is one thing you’re going to do for me.”

“I want you to make a copy of the machine and give it to Stephanie. And consider making one for Maria too.”

“What!?! Amy, that is insane. Stephanie has been such a terrible influence on you. We are NOT going to do that.”

“Well, you know.. I would feel so bad being with you knowing that Stephanie and Roger are deprived as well as Maria and Veronica.”

“Frankly, your two friends should have invented this thing then.”

“I guess this will be the last time we see each other.”

Last time?

Amy picked up Brian and brought him down to her feet. She took off one of her flats and began kneading Brian with her toes.

“I guess this will be our last time together. I would just feel so awful knowing that you are making Stephanie unhappy.”

Brian sighed.

“Fine, fine. I’ll build two more shrinking machines.”

“Great”, cheered Amy, “you’re the best.”

His wallflower lover sure was good at manipulating him.

Amy and Brian left the break room where Maria and Stephanie were looking sad with tiny Roger and Veronica on the floor looking equally sad.

“I don’t know if I’m ready to grow back”, said Roger.

“Me neither”, added Veronica.

“Aww it’s okay”, said Maria, “I’ll still love you even when you’re my height again.”

“But I love our dynamic.”

“Me too. Me too.”

“It’s funny”, said Stephanie, “I don’t even know your real height, Roger. But I know so much else about you.”

“I’m 5’10”. Nothing special. Just a smidge taller than you.”

Brian grew himself back and the shrinking machine. He pointed it at Roger and Veronica growing each of them back.

Maria and Veronica embraced and Stephanie and Roger.

The two couples kissed. Brian couldn’t believe that all four looked sad that their shrinking madness was over.

“Wow”, said Roger to Amy trying to lighten up the mood, “I can’t believe you’re so small. Brian is like what – a foot taller than you.”

“He’s 6’2”. Little me is 5’1”.”

“You better get working on those shrinking machines, my tall man”, said Amy with a giggle.

The things Brian did for Amy.

 

Chapter End Notes:

So the tinies grow back for now - but Amy has a condition. 
And Brian will do anything for Amy - so..

No worries, there won't be any disappointment. You'll have to see next chapter ;)
This is moreso an excuse to give Stephanie and Maria their own shrinking machines too. As you'll see next chapter.

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!

And the experimental chapter "J" is gone.