- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian sneaks into the sorority house to shrink his targets. What will happen next?

The more Brian thought about it – the more confident he was that this plan wouldn’t work. Brian was tempted to kill about a half hour and tell Stephanie that this was a bad idea. Way too much at risk here. Brian could be stepped on or the machine could break. And besides, a sorority house typically had dozens and dozens of girls – what would be the odds that he could get Sophie and Veronica in a situation where they were alone? The odds were well below 1%.

The sorority house was fairly empty right now. There must have been some sort of party going on elsewhere. Was Brian just going to sit around all night waiting for them to come back and shrink them?

But the powers that may be seemed to be saying, “super easy, barely an inconvenience”.

The door sprang open. Brian could see four pairs of feet from his point of view. A pair of sneakers, a pair of loafers, and two pairs of sandals. It was two guys and two girls. Brian strained his head upwards and the two women were Sophie and Veronica.

“Chaddy”, said Sophie in a slurred voice, “you’re about to see that I’m waaaay more fun than that prude.”

“I can’t believe that Julie is nervous about having sex with me. We’ve been dating for two months now -enough is enough”, said Chad.

“We’ll show Miss Rich Girl what a real woman is like and of course a real man.”

It looked like they were going into a bedroom. Brian knew the easiest way would be to grab on one of their shoes. Brian tightened the satchel where his shrink ray was stored and hopped on to Sophie’s sandal. Brian could see his reflection in her perfect pedicure which Amy had applied. It was clear without a doubt that Sophie was just looking to belittle Amy.

Brian wanted to stab Sophie’s big toe in rage but he knew that would do more harm than good. For now, he needed to hold on. Sophie began to walk.

Brian held on to Sophie’s toe – feeling grateful he was on top and not on bottom. He shuddered at the thought of dying on this crazy mission. However, Amy was worth it. Brian wanted this brat to suffer since she made Amy suffer. Amy was what currently bonded the unlikely team of Brian and Stephanie.

They entered a room. Brian saw that Sophie was bending down to take off her shoes. He quickly jumped off. Last thing he wanted was to be noticed by Sophie until he could shrink her.

Now Brian just needed to wait for the right moment.

“Do you really want to do this, Chad?”, said the other guy.

“Shut up, Roger. It’s Julie’s fault for not wanting to sleep with me.”

“Yeah, I totally get it”, said Veronica, “I would get bored of my own boyfriend if he wouldn’t have sex with me.”

“Very subtle of you, sweetheart”, responded Roger.

“Soooo, Chad and I need some alone time. You two can go off and do whatever!”

Brian needed to get both Sophie and Veronica shrunken at the same time. There would be some collateral damage but this Chad guy seemed like a douche anyway.

This was the moment. Brian activated the shrinking machine. They would all be shrunken down to 1/60 of their original height just like him. They would also be unconscious for about a half hour. Brian pressed the button and watched as the four of them dwindled significantly in size – thankfully before any of them could strip down naked.

Brian could see the four coeds lying on the ground. He needed to act quickly. Brian assumed that everyone else in the sorority house was at the party.

Brian sent Stephanie a text, “Come in and get us. Not much time before they wake up. Sophie, Veronica, and two guys have shrunk.”

**********
Sophie opened her eyes. Things seemed off. The first thing Sophie noted was the smell of green tea. It was pleasant but strong. This wasn’t her room, Sophie knew that much.

The floor below her feet was soft and it was awfully unusual. Sophie panicked and became fully awake. Where was she? The last thing Sophie remembered was flirting with Chad. Did he date rape her? Sophie realized that answer was no as she saw Chad knocked out on the ground.

Sophie rushed over to Chad and shook him. He was breathing and still had a pulse. Chad began to wake up.

“Huh..what’s going on”, asked a groggy Chad.

“We’ve been abducted by who knows what”, responded Sophie, “we were at the MNI house. What happened?”

“I got no clue – but hey, where are Veronica and Roger? Weren’t they with us?”

“What if something happened to them?” Sophie began running around searching. She saw that Veronica and Roger were asleep like Chad. She shook them both out of their slumber.

“Guys, something really fucked up is happening here.”

“Does that smell like green tea”, asked Veronica.

“I was thinking the same thing. What the hell is this?”

“Maybe the Antifa terrorists kidnapped us and want to torture us”, said Veronica.

Roger began to chuckle at this. Veronica glared at Roger.

“We have to figure this out.” Soon enough, they would – as their world began to rise.

Sophie had nothing to hang on too. She could have sworn that she saw a large “8” on the floor but she didn’t know what to think anymore.

The world lifted up and they saw the smiling face of an enormous Asian girl. It took Sophie a couple seconds – but she recognized the giantess. It was that loudmouth bitch from the nail salon.

“Hello, little ones”, said the giant bitch.

“You did this”, snarled Sophie, “you’re making a huge mistake! Let us go and maybe I won’t have my daddy take away everything from you.”

“Aww”, cooed the giantess, “sooo cute. I can barely hear what you’re saying, Sophie. You were quite a meanie to my friend, Amy, today.”

Sophie was so mad that she stomped her feet onto the ground.

“How the hell did you shrink us”, added Veronica, “it’s not our fault you ladies suck at painting nails.”

“So you think you can do a better job”, asked the giantess.

“Yeah”, said Sophie, “and I can do it way faster than that loser friend of yours.”

“Ummm”, said Roger quietly to Sophie, “are you sure this is wise?”

“Of course! I am way better than this bitch and her loser friends – I don’t even know their names.”

“Call me Stephanie instead of Bitch. Or you might find yourself in my tummy or underfoot.”

Sophie shuddered. Until she found a way out of this, she needed to play smart.

“So where the hell are we”, asked Veronica.

“Oh, let me show you”, said Stephanie.

Their world lowered to what was probably the real floor.

“I love these flats”, said Stephanie, “they always keep my feet cozy!”

The four knew what was happening. Sophie tried to run for an opening.

“We’re not going to make it out in time”, said Roger, “safest by the toes.” Veronica, Chad, and Roger ran over. Sophie was more stubborn.

Sophie couldn’t believe what she was seeing. A massive barefoot making its way inside the shoe. She could see and smell the skin. The long and slender toes wiggled slowly by the opening – probably with the goal of intimidating the tinies.

Sophie ran as fast as she could to the toe region. Roger was always the smart one.

“My feet are going to be so cozy”, said Stephanie with a giggle, “I’m glad the four of you can help. We’re going to have so much fun tomorrow at the nail salon!”

Nail salon, thought Sophie, there needed to be a way out of this. All four of them came from extremely affluent and powerful families. This giantess bitch would be destroyed once they were done with her. For now, Sophie just needed to survive and think.

The four of them huddled together by the toe region of the flat.

“I’m going to love feeling you little ones between my toes”, said Stephanie.

Her foot made its way into the shoe. Sophie freaked out as she was stuck between Stephanie’s big toe and second toe. The toes began to rub all over Sophie. She gagged. The other three seemed to be in better positions since they got to the “best spot” earlier. Sophie began to punch at the toes but she just heard a, “be careful, little one – my feet are ticklish.”

Sophie growled at the foot and said, “fuck you! My father is one of New York City’s best attorneys, he will destroy you once he finds out what is being done to his princess! Same with my friends. You’re going to regret this, you pathetic lowlife. You paint nails, I make things happen.”

All she got was Stephanie curling her toes leaving Sophie in darkness.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope everyone is enjoying this story so far! Let me know your thoughts, a lot more to come!!