- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Stephanie needs to take a shower before the nail salon. She brings one of her little friends to join.

Stephanie woke up. She felt so well-rested. Stephanie stretched and pushed her feet to the ground. She could feel the two tinies under her soles, of course she didn’t forget about them. She certainly couldn’t forget the two in her bra either.

Stephanie took off her bra. Veronica was still asleep and curled into a pathetic ball within the tape. Stephanie could see that the tiny Chad didn’t even notice and was jacking off. He had long detached from the tape.

“Ah, you little pervert”, responded Stephanie, “you really like my boob – huh?”

Chad then noticed and quickly changed position. He was clearly embarrassed.

“It’s okay”, said Stephanie, “I know I’m sexy.”

“Fuck you”, grumbled Veronica who just woke up, “I was hoping this was all a horrible nightmare.”

“Now, let me check on the other two.”

Stephanie took her left foot and saw Brian was almost looking catatonic. She pulled Brian off.

“I hope you kept my invention safe – grow us back now.”

“Ooh, but today is so much fun. Don’t you want to see Amy? She’s working at the nail salon today!”

“I can see her normal-sized anytime I want.”

“Oh but this will be more fun!”

Stephanie then pushed her right foot into the bed more. She wanted Sophie to be tortured longer.

“I think I have everyone except Roger!”

Stephanie ran over to her flats where she saw Roger was looking at her. Roger was cute, thought Stephanie, too bad he was dating that Veronica bitch.

“You four can go right into my pocketbook”, said Stephanie with glee, “I don’t think I’m forgetting anyone.” She loved feeling Sophie struggle underfoot. This meanie was finally learning what it was like to be mistreated.

“I just gotta take a shower and then we’ll go to the nail salon!”

Stephanie ran to the shower. She could only imagine what little Sophie was going through right now as she stripped naked.

[POV: Sophie]

Things were getting worse and worse thanks to this horrible China girl. Sophie suddenly felt her world speed up. Ching Chong decided that she wanted to run. Sophie’s body hit the hardwood floor at unimaginable speed and force every time. Sophie guessed she was more durable at this size – otherwise she would have been dead. They must have entered a bathroom because Sophie could feel a cold tile far under her body. Sophie hated being under the sole of this China bitch – Sophie swore that she would pay for all of it.

“It’s so nice to take a shower”, said the bitch, “I wonder if I’m forgetting something.”

Sophie wouldn’t even dignify that with a response.

“But something feels so nice under my foot – I wonder what it is. Or do I want to keep it there for maximum comfort?”

Sophie growled. Ching Chong was going to kill her before they got to the nail salon. Sophie needed to do something – but what? She couldn’t break off from the tape and she could have sworn Stephanie.. she meant.. the China bitch’s sweat was sticking to her body – gross.

Sophie saw a giant pair of panties fall by along with some pajama shorts -both were colored pink. The bitch used her foot to kick the panties and shorts to the side.

“I’m nakey now”, said Ching Chong, “maybe my little friend wants to see?”

Sophie would have screamed “No” but she was determined not to taste any of the foul flesh of the giantess.

Ching Chong turned over her sole and picked up Sophie with her fingers. Sophie was horrified to see the naked giantess – a lesbian she was not.

“I guess you need a bath too. You smell like my feet.”

“No shit, Ching Chong.”

Ching Chong’s stupid grin turned to one of anger, “stop with your racist bullshit or I will flush you down the toilet! You know my name – say it.”

“I forgot. You’re Ching Chong to me.” Sophie was feeling cocky even if it was stupid.

“How about I eat you? Would you like that?”

“Well you Chinese do eat anything, so I’m not surprised.”

Sophie watched as Ching Chong lifted her up the air. She saw that.. holy shit.. was Stephanie sticking out her tongue. Shit, bitch was serious?


“Okay okay”, said Sophie, “your name is Stephanie. I am sorry for my ignorance. Just don’t eat me!!”

“That’s better”, said Stephanie with a smile, “now it’s shower time.”

Stephanie conveniently had another piece of tape and stuck Sophie to a washcloth. Sophie was stuck. She had no way out – except maybe the water would free her from the tape but the floor of the shower was much more dangerous by the drain. Sophie was screwed.

Sophie was carried into the shower. She felt herself be smothered in a green viscous body lotion – smelled like green tea. Sophie began to cough and sputter. She was going to get more of Stephanie’s body than any other human had before.

Sophie was rubbed throughout the whole body. Stephanie did spend too long on the armpits which grossed Sophie out – at least the bitch shaved her armpits.

But the worst part was Stephanie’s ass. The washcloth was brought right between Stephanie’s cheeks. She could feel the dirt and random things fall out of Stephanie’s asshole and right onto her body. Sophie began to cry for help – maybe someone would save her from this crazy fucking China bitch.

Sophie then felt the washcloth move. With the sudden movement, Sophie broke off from the tape. She fell and landed right on Stephanie’s foot – more specifically to her toes. Sophie could see the bright red nail polish dominating her vision.  Maybe this was Sophie’s chance to escape but for now she held on to Stephanie’s foot for dear life hoping to not go down the drain. She just needed to survive the shower.

Stephanie was enjoying her shower and singing, “Bad Romance”. This bitch was crazy. Sophie didn’t want to spend another second with her. Ching Chong couldn’t even sing well. Sophie was mad that she was brought unfairly to the role of a bug. Sophie began to punch the foot.

Stephanie noticed. She stopped singing and instinctively looked down. She saw Sophie and picked her up.

“Jeez, you’re so small. I could have lost you forever – we need to be more careful, don’t we”, said Stephanie with a smile.

“You’re a crazy bitch, you know that – right? Look, I was a bully – okay. But you’re treating me way worse than I treated you.”

“Are you sure about that?”

“Yeah. I’m fucking sure, Ching Chong.”

“There. You’re treating me like crap again with your racism. You know my name isn’t Ching Chong. You know I don’t like to be called Ching Chong – but you insist on doing it because you want to be disparaging to my race. The first thing you ask me is if I can speak English. Then you do the same thing to my friend, Amy. So no – I don’t think you understand how you have treated me or Amy. You still have a lot to learn, white bread.”

Sophie felt like she should have taken her chances with the drain – she was screwed no matter what.

[POV: Stephanie]

Sophie made her so angry. What would be enough torture to get Sophie to learn her lesson? She was silent as she kept Sophie in her hand and put her on the bathroom stand. Racists like Sophie didn’t deserve any good – Stephanie decided that she didn’t care whether Sophie learned anything. Stephanie would make sure Sophie received the most torture of all the tinies. Roger would get the least. Stephanie blushed thinking about Roger. He was cute and smart – maybe she would ask him out even though he was dating Veronica. Would he dare say no to her?

Stephanie put on a floral sundress and her favorite flip flops. She sent a group text to Maria and Amy.

Stephanie: Hey guys! Come to the nail salon at 9. I have a fun and amazing surprise for you.

Maria: It better be good. I need my beauty sleep – but I wanna see.

Amy: I’m looking forward to it. You always have such nice surprises 😊

Stephanie: Great, see you guys in an hour!

Stephanie grabbed Sophie roughly and dropped her into her pocketbook.

“Alright my fellow tinies”, said Stephanie, “we’re going to the nail salon! All of you will have so much fun, I promise.”

The tinies all looked terrified. Stephanie giggled. It wasn’t like she was going to kill any of them – well, she would do her best.

Stephanie picked up all four tinies gently and gingerly placed them inside her pocketbook.

“This is so exciting”, said Stephanie, “you’re going to have fun with me and my two best friends – Maria and Amy. You’ll love them. Who knows? Maybe you’ll get to play with my mom too and some other surprises.”

Stephanie zipped up her pocketbook leaving an opening for air. She skipped merrily to the nail salon.

Chapter End Notes:

The next chapter - Stephanie will introduce the tinies to Maria and Amy. Find out what happens in the next one!

Will Sophie change her ways or will she always just be a bitch? Find out in the upcoming chapters.

 

Hope everyone is enjoying the story!