- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Stephanie introduces the tinies to her friends Maria and Amy. What will happen next?

Stephanie arrived at the nail salon. The only one there was her mother. The mother was dressed as she normally would – T-shirt, jeans, and Toms.

“You’re here early? I don’t need help with cleaning place.”

“Oh, I know Mom”, said Stephanie, “I was actually just going to meet Amy and Maria before the salon opens.”

“Remember, you only have two hour before salon opens – don’t be lazy.”

“Yes, Mom. I know.”

Amy and Maria arrived together. Stephanie noticed that Amy wasn’t wearing her glasses today – she didn’t even know her friend had contacts.

Amy wore a green tank top, jeans, and her favorite flats. Maria wore a low-cut blouse, a skirt, and designer sandals.

“Amy”, said Stephanie, “you look so pretty without glasses.”

“I usually don’t like to wear contacts but I felt like putting them on today”, said Amy with a blush.

“I have to agree with Steph”, said Maria, “you are going to steal all the boys from us!”

“I doubt it. You’re both so bold and outgoing and I am shy..”

“Lots of guys love the shy girl.”

“Yes, shy very sexy on girl”, said Stephanie’s mother who was clearly eavesdropping.

Stephanie chuckled and rolled her eyes.

“Let’s go to the break room. I have something to show you two.”

Stephanie was actually feeling a little nervous. She had never shown the tinies to anyone before. It would be worth it though. Sophie was even more awful than she could have imagined.

“I know we dealt with some pretty nasty people yesterday in the salon.”

“Those two chicas were total putas”, responded Maria with a snarl.

“Maybe I could have done a better job”, said Amy.

“C’mon, your nail work was perfect! But yeah – sit down. I’ll show you what’s inside my pocketbook.”

Stephanie opened it up.

She scooped up the five tinies with one hand: Sophie, Veronica, Chad, Brian, and Roger.

Maria and Amy both gasped.

[POV: Brian]

Brian couldn’t believe who he was seeing. This was all worth it, thought Brian. An insane night with Stephanie and now he could potentially be with a giantess Amy. The normally petite Amy looked so gigantic and she looked even prettier without glasses. Brian waved at Amy. She blushed and smiled at the tiny Brian.

“It worked”, said Brian, “my invention actually worked!”

“I knew you could do it”, responded Amy, “you’re a genius.”

Brian could see the gleam in Stephanie’s eye though. This wasn’t going to be the ending for Brian.

“Aww”, cooed Stephanie, “I’m so glad that I could play matchmaker.”

“You’re embarrassing me”, said Amy.

“You can have him, Amy. There’s a way cuter guy in the mix.”

Brian saw it was Roger’s turn to blush. He was the only one who didn’t dare speak out against this ditz.

Veronica slapped Roger and then she screamed, “Stephanie and Maria – you two are the fucking worst! What – you two can’t handle a strong and sophisticated woman like me, please.”
 
Brian liked that Veronica had some decency. She didn’t insult Amy who couldn’t harm a fly.

“I have done some research on Maria Alvarez. My daddy can get this bitch and her parents deported back to Guatemala with a simple phone call.”

With a quick swoop, Maria picked up Veronica. Brian could only watch as Maria stared Veronica down.

“I don’t think you’re deporting anyone today, little one”, said Maria, “maybe I’ll deport you to hell like the bug you are.”

Veronica looked legitimately terrified and said, “sorry, sometimes I don’t think before I speak.”

“We’re going to have some fun. Stephanie, can I have this bitch?”

“Of course”, said Stephanie, “but her name isn’t “this bitch”, it’s Veronica.”

Maria greedily held Veronica in her palm.

“So, Amy”, said Stephanie, “it probably makes sense for you to take Sophie since she was the one who bullied you yesterday.”

“Ummm”, said Amy nervously, “I don’t think I want to take her. B-b-but there is another one I’m willing to play with today.”

“Awww”, cooed Stephanie, “little Brian, you’re a lucky man. I didn’t finish my fun with you yet.”

“What did you do to Brian”, responded Amy with a pout.

“He’s fine”, said Stephanie, “I’m sure Brian can divulge the details to you later.”

Amy cautiously extended her hand out. This was going to be a very different experience than what Brian had with Stephanie. Frankly, that was a good thing.

“You better keep that shrinking machine safe”, said Brian to Stephanie.

“Trust me”, responded Stephanie, “it is safe and sound in my pocketbook.”

Brian felt optimistic. He might be able to get Amy to help him get his invention back. Brian walked up to Amy’s hand. She brought him up eye-level. Amy looked even cuter at her larger size.

“I can’t get over how amazing you look today, Amy.”

“Are you just saying that because I’m as big as a skyscraper to you?”

“Definitely not.” Brian was glad he was wearing pants because otherwise she would have noticed his hard-on. On the whole, nothing else mattered. Amy was his world now.

“Let’s go somewhere private”, whispered Amy, “we still have 90 minutes.”

With that, Amy left the room with the tiny Brian.

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie wondered what those two had planned. She knew she would never find out from Amy. Stephanie might have to get the information from Brian later using unusual methods.

“As for the rest”, said Stephanie, “Roger and Sophie – you two are with me. Chad, you can go with Maria.”

“I would be honored to take the man tiny”, said Maria with a smile. She quickly scooped up Chad as well.

Sophie looked dejected and rightfully so. Today would be the worst day of Sophie’s life.

“I knew that little creep was looking for sex”, said Sophie, “I just picked the wrong girl. What’s her name again? I think it was China Flower.”

Stephanie had enough. She grabbed a piece of tape and Sophie. Stephanie removed her foot from the flip flop.
She saw that Maria was watching with intrigue.

“These tinies do great with your feet”, said Stephanie to Maria.

“I like that idea”, responded Maria.

Sophie’s little struggles were no match for Stephanie’s fingers. Stephanie taped Sophie to her sole and put her foot back in the flip-flop.

“My own feet need some care”, said Maria. She sat down on a couch and took off her sandals. Veronica and Chad were placed by her feet – Maria’s feet were tanned and painted a dark purple. Her feet were a little smaller than Stephanie’s but Maria had higher arches.

“You two better start worshipping my feet”, said Maria, “or you will be a sacrifice to them.”

Chad began licking Maria’s left foot. Maria purred with excitement and happily wiggled her toes. Veronica began gently rubbing Maria’s toes on her right foot.

Stephanie was pleased to see that Maria had already taken comfort in being a goddess. Maria had her eyes closed with a smile on her face. Maria looked like a goddess with her tiny worshippers.

Stephanie could feel the tiny struggles of Sophie under her foot.

Stephanie looked at Roger and said, “so, what would you like to do with me? I’m open-minded.”

Roger looked at Stephanie with confusion.

“I definitely want to play with you but I don’t want to hurt you.”

“You are a pretty girl”, said Roger, “but maybe it’s time for all of us to grow back and to go on with our lives.”

“Aww, you think I’m pretty. Thank you. I am willing to grow you back now if you like.”

“What about the others?”

“No, they all need to stay tiny. They have lessons to learn. You were just brought into this whole mess by accident.”

“In that case”, said Roger, “I’m not growing back until they can too – especially my girlfriend, Veronica.”

Stephanie didn’t know what Roger saw in Veronica. She was so mean and stuck-up. Stephanie barely knew Roger but she felt a strong determination to make Roger hers.

“Okie”, said Stephanie, “I’m going to keep you safe – I promise.”

Stephanie began to giggle as she could feel Sophie’s struggles against her sole grow stronger.

“I wasn’t laughing at you, I promise, Roger”, said Stephanie.

“I guess I should consider myself fortunate that I’m not underfoot.”

“Yeah, you should.”

Stephanie could see that the tiny Chad and Veronica were getting exhausted from their worship of Maria’s feet.

Maria continued to give them orders. “Make sure to lick in between the toes. With bugs like you, my feet should have no dirt!”

“What would you like to do with me”, asked Stephanie, “I promise to be gentle.”

Roger was wearing jeans but Stephanie swore she could see a tiny hard-on. He was attracted to her and the feeling was 100% mutual.

“If I’m going to be tiny – maybe we can..”

Stephanie heard a voice - “What’s going on here?”

Stephanie turned around and saw her mother. She wouldn’t be able to hide the tinies from her.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!

 

In Chapter 8: Brian and Amy bond in private. Xue Ma has discovered the tinies - what will she do?

Find out what happens next chapter soon.