[Reviews - 50] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

After some foul behavior from some brats at a nail salon, Stephanie Zhao seeks revenge. With a new invention that can shrink people - Stephanie knows what to do.

 

Please let me know in the reviews what you think of the story and if there are any scenarios you would like to see. This is primiarly foot fetish stuff.

 

2/2 update: Does anyone here do giantess art commissions? Would be interested in some art of my characters but I’m not exactly the best artist. 

 

3/1 update: I got rid of the experimental chapter (J)  - I hope everyone enjoys the new and improved Chapter 25! It's called "The Bargain". And I changed back the other Chad/Julie interaction to what it was.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Butt, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 26 Completed: Yes
Word count: 39312 Read: 103726
Published: January 01 2021 Updated: March 05 2021
Story Notes:

This is a primarily foot-centric story. So if that's your thing, you'll enjoy. If not, I hope you still enjoy the story itself - but this is all foot fetish stuff

Main characters

Stephanie Zhao: An English major at NYU - she is a friendly and deeply caring girl. She will defend those she cares about no matter what. She hears about a shrinking machine and uses it on those who treat her friends poorly. - after a negotiation with its inventor. Stephanie works at her mother's nail salon. Stephanie is bisexual and enjoys relations with both guys and girls.
Height: 5''8" Shoe Size: 8

Amy Liang: A physics major at NYU - she is sweet, shy, and nerdy. Amy is very bright but has little self confidence. She is Stephanie's best friend and also works at the nail salon. Amy has a crush on her advisor, Brian, who has been working on the shrinking machine.
Height: 5'1" Shoe Size: 5.5

Maria Alvarez: A  23 year-old full-time nail technician at the nail salon, she is strong-willed and has an artistic flair. Maria finished community college and dreams of becoming a famous artisit someday. Like Stephanie, Maria is quick to defend those who need help.  
Height: 5'4" Shoe Size: 7

Brian Kaplan: A 25 year-old Physics PhD student at NYU. He graduated from MIT. Brian is a brilliant scientist who successfully invented the shrinking machine. Brian has gotten to know Amy well since she is his protege. Brian has a crush on Amy but doesn't want to ruin the friendshp they have now.

Julie Hornblower: A history major at NYU. Julie comes from an extremely wealthy family and has ended up befriending some not nice people at her sorority - a sorority Julie only joined because her mother was a part of it. Julie is gracious and kind to everyone she meets. Julie has a boyfriend named Chad.
Height: 5'11 Shoe Size: 11

Sophie Drumpf: A sociology major at NYU. Sophie is an entitled brat who thinks the world revolves around her. Sophie is extremely ambitious and loves to party. She does whatever it takes to get what she wants. Sophie is loyal to those she actually cares about - which is only a few.  Sophie has her issues.
Height: 5'2" Shoe Size: 7

Veronica Rivera: A sociology major at NYU. Her dad is a Fortune 500 CEO. Veronica has a superiority complex and tends to look down on people who she considers to be less than her. However, on the inside, Veronica is deeply insecure and self-loathing and she puts others down to make herself feel better. With that said, she is happy letting Sophie be the "queen bee" of the group.
Height: 5'5" Shoe Size: 7

Xue Ma: Born and raised in Shanghai, Xue moved to the United States with her husband. Xue is Stephanie's mom and owns the nail salon. Xue was once a gorgeous woman but she let herself become heavy and more old-looking after her husband died. Xue is a perfectionist and has high expecations of Stephanie.
Height: 5'1" Shoe Size: 6

Chad Marston: A history major at NYU - he is the boyfriend of Julie. Chad is a cocky guy who only cares about the superficial things in life. He finds himself in trouble when he is caught cheating on Julie with one of her sorority sisters.  Chad has a secret which could destroy his reputation.

Roger Chandler: A math major at NYU - Roger is Chad's best friend. Roger and Chad knew each other since childhood. Roger helps stop Chad from getting too out of line. Roger is often the voice of reason in all of the chaos.

1. Beginning of Summer by Somewhereinthenight [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstar (1517 words)

This first story has no GTS content but it gives you some background.

GTS content will begin end of chapter 2/beginning of chapter 3.

2. Drama at the Salon by Somewhereinthenight [Reviews - 0] (1515 words)

There is some drama at the salon.

Stephanie has an idea to change everything. 

3. The Shrinking Begins! by Somewhereinthenight [Reviews - 0] (1510 words)

4. Covert Mission by Somewhereinthenight [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1510 words)

Brian sneaks into the sorority house to shrink his targets. What will happen next?

5. Stephanie and the Tinies by Somewhereinthenight [Reviews - 1] (1517 words)

Stephanie has some fun with her new tiny friends.

6. Showertime by Somewhereinthenight [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1526 words)

Stephanie needs to take a shower before the nail salon. She brings one of her little friends to join.

7. Introducing the Tinies by Somewhereinthenight [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1512 words)

Stephanie introduces the tinies to her friends Maria and Amy. What will happen next?

8. Some Worship by Somewhereinthenight [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1516 words)

Amy and Brian have some gentle playtime.

The others - a little more rough.

9. Xue Ma by Somewhereinthenight [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1508 words)

In this chapter, Roger and Chad get to spend some time Xue Ma and her feet.

10. Fun with Amy and Maria by Somewhereinthenight [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1509 words)

Amy has Brian and Sophie paint her toenails.

Veronica is stuck on a chair - what could go wrong?

11. Nail Salon Is Open: Part I by Somewhereinthenight [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1508 words)

Stephanie has plans for all of her tiny friends ;)

12. Nail Salon is Open : Part II by Somewhereinthenight [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1512 words)

Part II of the crazy happenings at the nail salon.

13. Nail Salon Is Open: Part III by Somewhereinthenight [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1515 words)

Amy asks Stephanie about Chad and then Stephanie has some R&R with Chad and Sophie. 

14. Nail Salon is Open: Part IV by Somewhereinthenight [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1506 words)

Chad and Sophie meet Alex.

Veronica has more funtime with Maria.

15. Enter Julie Hornblower by Somewhereinthenight [Reviews - 1] (1513 words)

Stephanie is planning a sleepover at the nail salon! Julie is also invited.

16. Truth or Dare by Somewhereinthenight [Reviews - 1] (1509 words)

Stephanie and friends play Truth or Dare.

17. Ronald Drumpf by Somewhereinthenight [Reviews - 1] (1512 words)
Chad tries to make up with Julie.
Stephanie pays a visit to Ronald Drumpf. 

18. Xue's Choice by Somewhereinthenight [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1510 words)

Chad and Julie have a chat.
Xue picks her tiny.
Stephanie is just making sure everyone is having a great time!

19. Ready for a fun night? by Somewhereinthenight [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1511 words)

Alex learns about the tinies and is ready for Ronald.
Brian has a private chat with Amy.
Veronica is beginning to realize that she's attracted to Maria.

20. Blossoming Relationships by Somewhereinthenight [Reviews - 1] (1512 words)

This chapter focuses on Brian/Amy, Chad/Julie, and Veronica/Maria

21. Torture and Playtime by Somewhereinthenight [Reviews - 1] (1512 words)

This chapter focuses on some giantesses playing with tinies - torture involved.

Xue with Sophie
Juliie with Chad

22. Good Morning by Somewhereinthenight [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1508 words)

The ladies and their tinies wake up together.

23. Hearts Made and Hearts Broken by Somewhereinthenight [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1510 words)

Maria and Veronica have more playtime and admit their love for one another.

Julie asks Stephanie to grow back Chad. 

24. Needles by Somewhereinthenight [Reviews - 2] starstarstar (1508 words)

Brian is worried about the implications of his invention.

Roger and Stephanie have some playtime - until Sophie intervenes.

25. A Bargain by Somewhereinthenight [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1516 words)

Alex has some fun with Ronald.

Xue loves her little pet, Sophie.

Tinies begin to grow back but...you'll see ;)

And the experimental chapter "J" is gone. 

26. When It's Love by Somewhereinthenight [Reviews - 1] (1510 words)

Stephanie and Roger have some fun - as well as Maria and Veronica!